Speaker 1: The volume. Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 2: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's colled money moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 1: The crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boards on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to.
Speaker 1: There's nothing funny about it.
Speaker 2: Boosmobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas.
Speaker 1: Ryan is asking, O Joe, is a sporting event a good first date? It's a phenomenal first date. That's a great question too, But you have to understand the type of woman you're dealing with. For a first date, you want to you want to make sure she You've asked her questions on what she likes to do and if she likes sports. If she likes sports, a sporting event is a great way to break the ice hockey game. Nascar. I'm not sure if you have ever been to a NASCAR race and you set up that is oh my goodness. Now, obviously football is cool, but I'm just saying, and things that are fast paced where you can you can rerea conversation in accident. Wait, washing it go to? You know I wanted to probably go to want to go to Daytona, Talladega, Charlotte, uh Andy, one of those big super tracks where you just book it it. You got two miles. You got two or a half. I mean you got two mile over two and a half mile exciting. That's me very I don't know if anybody in the chat has never been in NASCAR. If you have it, even if you don't like Nascar, the experience is different. When you're actually they are sitting in the stands, you will enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Willie said, the streets need go. James Home Club Shay Interview. Oh Joe, when we're hitting first watch boy, if you mind me, boy, I'm gonna be a first watched tomorrow morning boy.
Speaker 1: After I hit the gym, so right Dawn, Pine right down, Pine's in the plaza with Walmart. Every time Cardi B.
Speaker 2: Was sparted out with Stephan Diggs Valentine's Day, it was removed that Cardi B had an affair with Digs.
Speaker 1: While she would all said, child, oh lord, he stare, Hey, A A boy's like what it's like? I'm trying to think how she couldn't that that that could that could be, that could be false, that could be you know, a room of some sort. But yeah, but a step young young boy be doing his thing, bron you know, but but.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, whoa let's just think of argument. I get it. You know you married, that's your girl. You know, y'all, y'all do what y'all do. I don't know a by hearing somebody else girl, Oh choe, Hey on, y'all, don't think that. I don't think that was shoot. I think that might have been fabricated. I think that might have been fabricated. And that might have been fabricated. Yeah lord, yeah, listen. I tell y'all, I tell y'all, somebody told about she was sevil that eight months. I got dirt.
Speaker 1: Hey, when you when you've been around long enough, ye me, when you've been around long enough, you have great experience in this area. I have great experience in this area. And it's a lot more peaceful when you're number two as opposed to number one, where you know how things go.
Speaker 2: Carty outing with Diggs is for the second time they've been seen out in public in less than a week. Before that, Carti tried to downplay the rumors about Dick during an Instagram live live. Carti filed for divorce from Offset, her husband of seven years, last off, right before giving birth to their third child.
Speaker 1: Where they'll smoke this fire, you know that, right. You can't hear me when they're smoking, there's fire. See her new dude really, ain't her new dude? You just never knew, You're not, You're not You're not hearing me. Her new dude. Ain't her new dude? You just never knew. Oh wait, it's always smoked. Where they smoked this fire all the time. All you have to do is, well, I'll said, I'll said. If I'm not mistaken. I think he tweeted something about you know you h yeah, yeah, yeah, listen if the tweet goes out, just where there's smoke, there's fire. So there you go, there you go. Oh the the plan B is always there. It's it's always there. She might not cheat on you, but you know who got next. Come on, now, we've been doing this a long time. We do not live in delusion. We live in reality based on experience. Yeah yeah, step step Hey, Steph, Steph one of the ones. Now he won't play with you. You're slip and you slip up if you want to. Oh man, yeah see who Well your mess around playing around with your girl and they Steph Future Trey songs before we got in trouble. You know, you know with a little incident. Trey. Uh, Drea, hold on, let me do more. If you got if you got that paper that can put them on the private planes. You know, you and your girl going through it, and you know if somebody you know, she you know, you know fine, Oh yeah, all right, oh oh she unhappy? All right? Yeah. Oh I don't want to want I don't want no kind of problem. Yeah. It's a dirty game, man, I'll sit out here tweeting till about I had you last week. By the way, don't mean batter Oh oh they.
Speaker 4: They going at it's hey petty petty for me, oh lett that go hey yeah, man, listen, the game is the game you just under You got to keep it.
Speaker 1: What they call it, You got to keep it pee Huh. I don't know what that means, but I sound right in this situation. You got to keep it peet. Yeah. Sometimes you get them, sometimes you get got but you live to player another day. You got to remember, she's not yours. It's just your turn. Stay with me. Now, she's not yours. It's just your turn. Damn damn down Now. Listen, you've been around long enough. Give me. I've been number two year. I've been number two, long enough to know all the tricks in the games and the trade. And come on now, in my twenties and my thirties, I'm almost fifty. Why do you think I'm trying to wave my white flag?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: I don't want I don't want to play. I don't want to play. No whole you can have, you can have, y'all have, y'all can have that. I don't want to play well at my all. My dog ought your coming in out of the rain. Man. It times to put the old loss up. Man. Man, I'm hanging it up. Well. It's a dirty game.
Speaker 2: Drake and De Rosan's relationship soured at the later period. On stage at Kendrick Lamar's The Pop Pop Concert and danced to scathing Dake Distract distrack Not Like Us. De Rosen also appeared in the official video of the song that came out the next month. Remember when Lamar told me on Club Shayshap, no matter what, when it comes to him, he'll forever have a friend in meet and loyalty out of me because he carried he was one. He was there for me when everything was kind of going crazy. I mean, that's what the Martin told me. On Club Jays. Now it was a lie he told me, but that's what he said.
Speaker 1: Listen, Damar in Toronto, obviously he had a relationship with Drake. I don't know the extent of that relationship. When Damar was there, it was very, very good. And then you think about the Rosan's background being from la from Compton, where Kendrick Lamar is from. I understand the whole loyalty aspect of things, you know, off the court when you're not in Toronto, you are from Comfidon. I do understand Drake's side of it. But hold on you. Oh you're Mahokee. Now, yeah, you're my dog. You should really have no horse in this race. You understand that this song that's about me. I know that's where you're from. But I thought we was cool. You ain't got to be in the video and all. You ain't got to be krip walking and you know, throwing up the You ain't got to be doing all that. You know, So okay, that's what we own. That's the type of time we own. All Drake did take Drake took notes then jotted everybody number down, not number, jotted everybody name down that jumped on that bandwagon the opportunity when he was at war to take their personal shots as well. Well, okay, it's own bet bet that's what it is at night. But ninety nine against one on it was ninety nine against one and there's only one way dra could win, and that's in the booth. Continue making great music like you won't be That's it. I ain't coming in no diss tracks. I'm just gonna make this.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna make this stuff that's gonna sell on the streaming and people doing.
Speaker 1: What he does. Best album for the ladies, My album for the women. Oh he listened. Two things can be true. You can lose a battle and still be sitting right on top. You can lose a battle. Don't mean you lost the war. There's a difference. He lost the battle you just like j Cole Jacoba to it. Ja Cole said, I don't want no part of that. Understand understandable what or what didn't make a whole lot of sense? Still does it?
Speaker 2: I mean, look this the song had a catchy phrase, and I mean it had a catchy hook.
Speaker 1: It is it is what it is. But you, Drake.
Speaker 2: Bro you gotta BEI gold Jumbo Jet got a fifty five million dollar crib in Toronto, gotta beig crib in l A, got a crib in Houston.
Speaker 1: Probably got crib in on five continents. Man, I'd have let that, ud have let that ride so quick. But it's tough on you, honestly, Drapan, Kentdrick need to be thanking me. They do. I chose to play football. You was the right thing. You've been broken head boy. You listen you. I just told you. I just explained to you who I was in junior high. Well, I was a lover boy. You hear me. I was a lyricist. I was like nods. I was like nads back then in junior high. No, you want me to you want me to the lyrics?
Speaker 2: I mean you you talk about nods, you talk about big Daddy kne you talk about uh.
Speaker 1: I used to wrap like big air in junior high. My my teacher used to call me outside and had me wrap for the principal. That's how good I was. Yeah, man, I tell you no loud, I tell you now, I had. I have so many gifts. I really haven't really really been able to expound on because I just been I just been on the go.
Speaker 2: From the god thing you say, the world from having to hear that, and we're very thankful for that.
Speaker 1: We're very thankful for that. We ratherly appreciate it. Oh Joe, uh you look at uh Ron keim different though. Well you talk about the lyrics, I mean I grew up. I grew up with this one. Yes, nasty work, big Daddy Cane. Hey, now hold on real quick, chat y'all want me to y'all chat, y'all want me to be your quick sixteen real quick, Like y'all don't understand. I come right off the top of the head too, like I'm special. I'm like Lil Wayne, I'm like jay Z and I ain't writing nothing down. Man. I know your grades with indic Oh, I had whoa hold on in high school and Guia High B. I had all. I had all five stars and satisfactories. What you're talking about, I know, think about that. You getting say you're getting starved in junior high. Yeah, I was in the back. I know you's in the trailers. I know. Yeah, I do.
Speaker 6: I do exactly. Oh damn, I curse the same class the whole day. Oh yeah, call room here, spelling here, math here. I tell you no loud boy, that Jo was in the same classroom chain the whole day. When it was time to go to lunch, we had the whole hand.
Speaker 1: I know, huh man, you need help out your bad You really need help.
Speaker 2: Little Wayne's daughter Rjna Carter, clap back at those heading on Wayne's Snel fifty performers after Wayne performed that medley of his hit songs during the Sunday show, the Roots acting as his backing band. Some people use his performance as an example of why he wasn't selected to play the super Bowl. When Rjna called wend of the comments, she defended her dad on the Shade Room Instagram comments. She was very clearly pointed out that her father was well paid for his time while the Super Bowl performers didn't get any money to play. Y'all are some D riders. My dad's been having fun performing for years. He is truly himself when he hits the stage. Go play with y'all mofolk kids. He collected a check after this, y'all get there. What are y'all getting for?
Speaker 1: Haiti? Not a D fan? Listen, I understand resonating. You know that's little dog. You know and you know you got to defenia, daddy. You got to definion, daddy. You know everyone's going to have an opinion? Are they gonna have an opinion? Not just that's the world we live in. You know. They want Low Wayne to to look at perform a certain way based on what we're used to seeing from Low Wayne, but not a But you don't get no performance like that at event like No, there's only so much you could do. There's only you can do, you know, there's only I mean if if I mean if he like what if I could see him at a performance like a woodstock or a rolling loud or something like that, I could have something to judge it by.
Speaker 2: But I'm not gonna judge Little Wayne performance at sn L fifty and compared to somebody performing at the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: That's two different. But there talking about I didn't see it. I didn't see it. But the only thing they can compare it to maybe the energy, maybe the stage presence. Uh maybe Uh, that's the only thing I can think of. That's the only thing like them. Because when you think about Low Wayne performing, I think energy, excitement, engaging with the crowd, getting everybody going. I'll tell you what who want to see Let's just say it for a versus who want to see Little way an't no versus holda. If you put a little Wayne in the versus school and he gonna go against it's only the people that can actually have the catalog to even go against it.
Speaker 2: Me now, they don't have no people don't even sell catalogs no more. You gotta go on loud. I mean catalog.
Speaker 1: I'm speaking of his body of work as far as music is. OK, I know what you're talking about. Uh, I'm I'm well. I thought I thought uh uh Tim and uh uh Swiss beats? What's uh Swizz? I thought they was going I thought they was about to start versus good. That would have been good. But I don't think anybody would would probably watch as much as they did before because it was good because everybody had to be in the house. Wouldn't nobody Q yeah you and what's going on? But that was a that was the perfect time to do something like that. Who y'all want to see? Who y'all have to see? Battle? Uh Wayne? Some people say Kanye, Okay, that's a good one, because Kanye has the catalog to be able to to mass. Now the sounds of got there are completely different. The sounds of the music are. This is apples oranges, still great in their own right, but completely different. I say, little Wayne jay z chack, Let's give it up. Spell o siko okay o choe. Your first word is boudoir. When I lie awake in my boudoir. It's an old fashioned word for a bedroom. Say it again, boom boudoir. Boo boo, why no boo booed War Prince had a song when I live wake in my brood wah I think of you? Do you think of me? Boove boom boom boo war booed war b b w o d u a r b o u d o. That's a good one. Now, you just gave me a word I never heard before. I never heard anything like that. And now I've read this sores nigga front the back, front the back, I've read the saurus. I've never heard that before. Yeah, I guess I think you about to skip the uh the the bs. How about this here point He made a very poignant point. P O n I e n T p O n I e n t pointant p o I g n A n oh man, what are we doing? Hold on? Let me let me slow down a little bit. Let me slow down little because I'm being I'm being I'm being too I'm being too fast and being too slick. Guillotine like the choke hold, like what I'm gonna do to James Harrison. Yes, actually there was a device that was used to be head somewhat in French. In France, so the chuck brought you out to the guillotine. They let it down and off with the monkeys.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good one, and you know how to spell that man, hold on? I remember listen, remember Braveheart. Remember the movie Brave Heart when you screamed freedom. Yes, yeah, yes, I mean that was an ax, but still same concept.
Speaker 5: Uh, guillotine g G G man, forget this ge Uh I'm g U I.
Speaker 1: L L O T I N. No, you've already was already off damn. Yes. How about this? O Joe. Reconnaissance. Well, when they send you out, when they send you out to check something out before you have to go out and do it. They sent oo out in the Army mission reconnaissance R E C O n mm hmm A I double s A N C E.
Speaker 2: Incorrect r E c O N n A I S s A n c E connoissance.
Speaker 1: But hey, listen, I'm feeling good too, and I'm I'm spelling these words with confidence and they wrong. Mm hmm, you're confidently wrong. I'm promising rapport rapport, Yes, r E p O I are you r A P p r T rapport. It's a good sense of understanding and trust. Yeah, because me and my quarterback we had a great rapport. Hey, yeah, I'm over four one two three four. You can't even say a word.
Speaker 2: Oh, you ain't gonna get this one. Poor mantu. Oh a portmanteau, Oh a portmanteau.
Speaker 1: Boy, it was an m C M v alluid. It's a large suitcase. Hey, what was to say the word? Again? Portmanteau? Where you getting these words from the stars that you supposed let read? I listen, I've read it. I read it because I've studied. Damn hold on man portmanto or p o mm hmm, you are it may t p O r T m A n T e A U and port y'all y'all cheating me over there? Somebody ready to achieve me because and I know nobody in the chat. I know y'all not laughing because they y'all ain't know how to spell none of them words too. It's okay, it's okay to be real. It's okay to be real and don't lie, all right, don't yoe. Now it's time to don't. I'm ready. I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready. I'm read. Where we at? Okay, hey, chat, here we go, man dunk on tonight. We'll be based on black history and some pop culture since we are in February and it is month. Oh yeah, I have mercy. Oh yeah, chat, we got him right here, Chat, we got him. Let me know you're ready, Clare, stay with me and don't put the answers in the chat. Born in eighteen sixty seven, this entrepreneur is often cited as a first female self made millionaire in the US thanks to her successful haircare products for black women. Madam see hire Walker, somebody told you that. Hey, you read that in the chat? Here we go, Okay, here we go, Here we go, Here we go. She refused to give a her seat on a Montgomery, Alabama busts in nineteen fifty five, parking the bus boycott, and further igniting the civil rights movement.
Speaker 7: Parks, I wish I could tell you, Joe, and I just gave you that easy when just to get you in the flow of things.
Speaker 1: Okay. Renaissance was propelled by this poet work, including Harlem, what happened to God? You might stop playing for shame? Give me long? Right? Quit? I just have somebody hold on, non, hold hold hold on. Now, something is a little sketchy. Now Now who night have you? Were you briefed on these questions? Did they give you something to study before we did this? Because I'm trying to think, how before you finished, you know, asking the question you answering, because I don't want you to say the change you did help me out. That's why I'm an from a fast because you Parks when I understand now I get that one. Now the rest of them, I ain't even finished, and you're just throwing You're throwing the answered me. Yeah, how black? I went to a black school. I mean I should know. Here we go. Known as the Moses of her people, she was an abolishing, abolitionist guy that does this of enslaved individuals, the freedom via the Now this ain't fair. Who is this? What was her nickname. Don't give me her real name? What was her nickname? Harriet was a nickname? You said she would moses? Yeah, okay, you got that one, You got that one, all right, Here we go, Here we go. What fictional a MECU was attended in the show A Different World? Killman? Okay, hold on, okay, okay, and family matters will with Steve Rkele's more attractive swave also ego, oh hold on yeah, gott h gott h oo yeah, Stephan, step and you and you nah man, hey, chat time out time. I need I need to talk to like because your questions were somewhat easy, and the fact that you went to a HBCU it made it even easier for you. Now when it came to me. Now, I know I was a spelling Spelling Bee champ from nineteen eighty five to nineteen ninety seven. But the words that I'm being asked to spell are so far extreme. Bro, did you do you see the words? Those little kids be seven? That is that is their profession. It's no profession.
Speaker 2: Bad new kids. Trust me, they can spell, but they know a lot more ish that spelled it worse. Most of those kid kids are homeschool, and that'd be graduating.
Speaker 1: Like that's the problem. I wasn't homeschool, now, you know I was. I was in the back of the bungalo and and you know, damn man, I went oh for five. But I don't sit. You ain't have to say that, you ain't have to throw that there. And I was. I was so confident about the night too. Chat. I let y'all down. Chat, I apologize, like on behalf of me. I really apologize. I let y'all down. And I'm embarrassed, not just myself, but I embarrass y'all as well. Oh, y'all.
Speaker 2: A husband threw away a wife's Valentine gifts that her boss got her.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold, let's just say world rail works in corporate America.
Speaker 2: She come home balloons, a couple of gifts, flowers, Hey, ral what what what where you getting that from?
Speaker 1: My boss gave you? My boss got this for me. Well, the floor is yours. We wouldn't be together. Listen, let me tell me, Let me tell my glass on real quick. I know, I know, I play around a lot. You know, I play around a lot of I make a lot of jokes, and there's a lot of things that don't play about right our individual that I'm dealing with on how you move when you when when you are attesting my name, I don't. I don't play them games. It's a it's a certain site, it's a certain thing about about respect. And if if you respect me, if you know your boss gave you something at work, you ain't even bringing that home just out of respect, whether it was in that's going to the track say that's just out of respect. I don't. I don't. I don't play them games. And the fact, let's say if you do bring the goddamn gifts in the house where I'm probably paying them other from the bills, and you're trying to be funny, because that's what I'm consider it. I'm considering that you're trying to be funny with it. I'm gonna make it a comedy show. I'm not gonna say nothing. You want to be funny, I'm gonna make it a comedy show. And that's just the way I've always been. You know, right, I'm wrong. You know about respect, you know what you should and shouldn't do. I'm not your guardian, I'm not your parents. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna scold you. I ain't gonna say nothing. I just move accordingly to how you operate. Whatever you do, I'm doing the same too. Talk to me now. But I got a better question.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out what have you been doing at work to make your boss feel comfortable enough to buy you something, to get your flowers, to get you belore.
Speaker 1: Card. But did he do it for everybody? Or did he just do it for you?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying you. First of all, you know he ain't buy everybody no gifts. Boss is a cheap I ain't cheap, but I dam I'm sure everybody nobody no valatize. I ain't cheap, but you ain't geting no valatized. As a matter of fact, I ain't telling nobody having valatize.
Speaker 1: What the hell is that? So that's what, oh Joe, I'm being up in chat. I think y'all gonna back me up on this. For somebody to feel comfortable enough to get your girl or your's and women this apply to you, his boss or a co worker feel comfortable enough to get your man flowers, to get your man in general, to get your man a gift and I mean you know that you know what else that means. That means she's already put her boss in a comfortable position where he feels it's okay to do so.
Speaker 2: That there you go, and see, I ain't got no problem with the boss because I ain't no relationship with the boss. I never I never check a guy about somebody dealing with that's your job.
Speaker 1: Never. I ain't never approached No, A Hey, I got a question for you, and I don't chat, y'all stay with me real quick. And there's a couple of fellas fellas in here, and it just goes back to just to thought about respecting the other guys doing things and women trying to move and just just just you could be honest with me. And have you ever been the side dude at any point in your life to be honest? I mean, we family, we could talk and tell us in the I have you ever been the side dude. I'm just just just be you can be honest and you get told to me. We family knowingly been the side dude with understanding how things work, how women lie, how women are sneaky. Just you can be honest. I mean it ain't okay, okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, it's for me. But then I just then I just remember, like you know what, I just have to remove myself because the longer you're in a situation on your man, I mean feeling, it's hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard. Feelings are gonna get involved.
Speaker 2: You start talking to that person, you spend time with that person, you you be intimate with that person.
Speaker 1: It's hard to just keep Okay, you got him, I got it. It ain't it ain't hard. Mention to somebody gonna break It ain't hard. It ain't hard, because why would you under with a great understanding? As number two? You get all the fun, you ain't got no responsibilities, you get the best version of her. Why the hell would I want to be promoted to number one? And I'm living the life he got to deal with, he got to deal with. But I don't get that though, O Joe, you know, I don't get that women's sleep with some other guy. They want to set them down with me, you and I. Oh, I have I asked Lord to send me something, send me somebody, Hey, redemn show with me. Hey, I'm just like the other guy. I'm just dropping the crackinge off to your baby. Oh no, I ain't no third, it ain't me. He ain't send me to you. He sent me to But I'm just I'm saying that and using that analogy for better context with the whole Boston and the company be and feeling comforted enough to bring a package that someone else gave you and bring it home into a house where I'm assuming the man you know, pays the bills. If she's that comfortable, she already doesn't respect you. She already doesn't. And they got the nerve to say, well when you go sleep, what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I never I never, like after I heard my grandmother say how when she was living on somebody else property, how those people would come by and bring five, six, seven loads of clothes on Sunday after they get back from church o joke, and they would have to have those clothes washed.
Speaker 1: So now you got to start a fire and put those clothes in that part to get the hot water. Yeah, you got to have those clothes ready by Monday. And they say, well, lou, if you don't have those clothes ready, you're gonna have to move on. I said, oh no, I've never got somebody to put me in that situation. Hey, that's that's that's that's one. That's one of the worst feelings there. Boy, that's that's why. That's why you always hear me when I say so something that I've always mastered. I'm always and I've mastered it to a t with the kind of discipline I had when it came to being great at the game of football, managing my expectations because I was on the other side of the fence for so long. Because I was on the other side of the fence for so long, uh, I have great understanding that it can happen. So when it does happen to me, it's easy for me to compartmentalize and remove myself. It's easy. Now you we rethink differently, But I already go into I'm just speaking in general. I already go into situations with great understanding. Well, hell if I was on the other side of the fence. But who the hell am I to have the motherfucker egoing pride to think it can't happen to me? Oh, I'm not no fool, goddamn. But anyway, I just can't beieve she actually bother gets home and had the nerve the recorder. Do you think that was you think that was a skin face?
Speaker 2: Ain't no telling. I think that thinking for me? Oh joe A back in the day, if you saw if you saw U P S and your girl phone, that was me. Hold on, I dropped off a package once a week. Yeah, I was dropping off a package once a week. You know, you know it's funny contents to you and dropping the UPS package all once a week? How long did take to deliver something.
Speaker 1: That lost? You say? You see them? You see ups. They get out of the truck, they running, they running, they flew, they hit the feet step on again. That's why was But that's as long as it takes. That's as long as it takes. Yeah, what's that jib slowing? Ten minutes? You're then all change? Ay as you've been a NASCAR you know, big dragon lady, like I always say away, I'm done, is saying the game is a game and it will always be the same. That's why you got to learn how to play it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's uh yeah, don't bring that back. Don't bring that back no more. Don't bring that lady, don't breaking the package is home. Somebody hear you something.
Speaker 1: If if it gives you a package and you bring it home. She don't. She don't respect you. She don't respect you. Yeah, there's certain things you just know you shouldn't be doing. The volume