Speaker 1: Well, we have come in to your city.
Speaker 2: Don May, I gets saying your contest.
Speaker 3: Will all be entire.
Speaker 2: High little tell and if you want a little bang in Uni, I.
Speaker 4: Come along as I was saying, Oh, I love that I love that.
Speaker 5: Chart, I love that graph. I'm in constant contact with her. We're singing from the same song. She her her staff is inter locked with mine.
Speaker 6: To think of any law that gives the government the power to make a decision.
Speaker 7: I know what you're gonna ask about.
Speaker 6: A man's body, no.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: Team minus twenty eight days until the presidential elections were coming to your city.
Speaker 5: Get Tom saying you a concert song.
Speaker 3: From coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 4: I just round up Information overload hour toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine point one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, our own Sarah Carter has been doing incredible work. She's been on the ground in these remote areas in North Carolina. Last night on Hannady, we had a mini town hall where she was interviewing people and in spite of Joe Biden claiming that everybody is getting everything that they need and everybody's happy. What storm are you talking about? And besides Kamala Harris attacking President Trump, meanwhile, she's been Mia and she's been out doing you know, all these interviews in sixty minutes and Stephen Colbert and call Me Daddy podcasts and Howard Stern. You know, well, people like Donald Trump got in touch with Elon Musk and was able to get starlink communications for people that had none. But anyway, our own Sarah Carter's been out and about and speaking to the people in North Carolina. We're going to talk to her in a minute. And she also spoke with North Carolina Sheriff's ellen Berg and Wright about the lack of response from Kamala Harris and FEMA after Hurricane Helene. Anyway, listen to Sarah.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say something about Biden and Harrison.
Speaker 2: Yes, what were you gonna say? Oh?
Speaker 5: But I don't mind the curse. I'm scared to be little ears listening.
Speaker 1: Well, and you've been up here, you've been up here for how long?
Speaker 5: Two? And he's doing a fantastic job.
Speaker 2: So that's right. I mean, Sheriff, you have been amazing. Thank you so much for all you do. I'm going to definitely get this up on social.
Speaker 1: Media and we're going live tonight with Sean Hannity. But if you had a message for the White House and how they've handled the situation up here.
Speaker 2: In North Carolina, what would your message be, Sheriff?
Speaker 8: Right, if you're going to do the things you've been talking about doing, we'd just as soon you stay out of the way and lifted good men and women around the mountain area and the foothills take care of our own, because you're nothing more than a boat anchor.
Speaker 2: No, how FEMA hasn't been pulful.
Speaker 8: Wait a minute, that lady that's running for president talks about the seven hundred and fifty dollars, Well about all that money you give the Ukraine and all these other people that really want to kill us don't want to do anything to help us.
Speaker 5: Whyn't you just give that money to them? That's who you weren't get it to.
Speaker 1: Again with And a lot of people have been turned down for the seven hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Almost everybody I've spoken to you hasn't.
Speaker 1: Received any of the funding and they've been turned down for personal abs.
Speaker 8: Well, they talked about get on your phone or your computer.
Speaker 5: Do you not see what the devastation is. They don't have a phone or a computer.
Speaker 1: There's nothing up here. There's no communication. I'm going to be posting this later. There's no way to access the internet.
Speaker 2: Unless you have a starlink net.
Speaker 1: And everybody, by the way, oh yes, thank you.
Speaker 5: Must President Donald Trump? We need you.
Speaker 2: What are the yes? That's a message for you, President Trump. And I was in it.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask you what are the most affected areas that you've seen? Is this is this pretty much ground zero from what you've seen?
Speaker 2: Or can you I.
Speaker 8: Think it'd be better for Ensue here to answer for sure, because he knows this county a lot better than I do.
Speaker 1: Here in Rutherford County, what is the what are the most affected areas?
Speaker 5: Late Lord and Jimmy Rock is the most affected areas?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: We from you know, I mean we're here in Chimney Rock and I know that what was Chimney Rock Rock?
Speaker 5: What was we're in the county.
Speaker 6: You know, we've had a lot of damage, but nothing of this magnitude here.
Speaker 1: This has just been devastating the big right for all of you out there, whatever you can do, whether it's Samaritan's purse, whether you live in the area, Yeah, Samaritans.
Speaker 5: Purses all these other people on the bag.
Speaker 2: So Samaritans purse. That's it. Samaritan's purse. Come out here if they need I heard.
Speaker 1: You need more hands, more help, more manpower in some areas. So if you're living out in the area and you have special skills and.
Speaker 5: You can help, let me let me tag onto that. Okay, don't just show up saying I don't want to help.
Speaker 9: You get in touch with somebody and get They'll give you a code, they'll give you a person to be in contact with because we know you want to help. But we have to vent you because there's stuff laying around here that people's worked all their life for.
Speaker 5: I can't just let a stranger. We can't let a stranger come in here and just walk up down.
Speaker 2: They don't want looters, they don't want.
Speaker 8: If you come over here and loop just lacking spartanr you you're not gonna lock us at all.
Speaker 2: Don't come here. Don't come to Rutford County.
Speaker 8: If you're gonna la didn't go to Spartanurg or Greenville County either, tolerate you either.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much, Thank you so much for taking your time to talk to me.
Speaker 2: I'll be back out here tomorrow.
Speaker 5: I'll be back here Sean Hannity and own President.
Speaker 4: I didn't get that last line, Sarah Carter joins us. Now, what was that? What was that message to me?
Speaker 10: He said, go Sean Hannity, go President Trump.
Speaker 4: Okay, that works. You know what's been amazing. First of all, your work has been phenomenal. And I know that we have put you through a lot in the last couple of weeks, and and you've been up there and you've been in the hardest ted areas and you've seen firsthand. And you showed us last night with this focus group that we put on with you. And I got to tell you something. I'm listening. Joe Biden's telling you everybody that everyone's getting everything they need and everybody's happy. And Kamal is on the you know, call Me Daddy podcast and Stern and Colbert in the view in sixty minutes and not answering any questions that matter. I mean, and meanwhile, these people, we don't even know what the final death toll is going to be here.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you're right, Sean. I think that's the tragedy is beyond words. I mean what we've seen, the destruction, the loss of life, people's homes, all their valuables, and remember there's a lot of people that are here that are living paycheck to paycheck as well. Their home and everything they had was in it. I talked to a gentleman and he'll be on your show tonight. I believe Ralph who was in his apartment with his fiance who is four months pregnant, as the river rushed down right over there in the mountains, and that the river was coming down, he could literally see home floating by him and then start filling up his home. He had to get his a pregnant wife out taker up to the road. His apartment swept away, and he said when he called FEMA to try to get assistants, they basically and he had to use a phone through law enforcement. He didn't even have his own phone because there were no communications. They basically denied him, denied him. The seven hundred and fifty said everything I owned was in that apartment, you know. And this is somebody who was on the edge living paycheck to paycheck. These people feel abandoned. They feel that, you know, Kamala Harris, the Biden administration has abandoned them. There is a lot of concern right now, a lot of concern for what is happening here and so the failure of the administration to do its job. And I got to tell you that that is something that we are focused on, we are looking at. We have been talking to people throughout the communities, whether that's Swan and Noah, whether we go up to Lake Moore, which has been completely devastated, whether we go up to Chimney Rock, which is where so many people are up there right now volunteering. We haven't seen FEMA, we have not seen the National Guard out in our area, in the area where we've been, and they are still predicting that the loss of life will be much higher than what it is right now. They have to send scuba divers into the lake in order to go through all the rubble and debreed just to see where the bodies are. And some of the stories that I've been told Sean or just are just horrifying. And now with Hurricane Milton coming down and barreling down on Florida. I mean, this is the one tragedy on top of another, and I think the people of North Carolina, South Carolina, and the sheriff was very eloquent. He spoke for everyone. Believe me, there isn't a person that I haven't talked to out here who has not been angry and frustrated and felt abandoned by the Biden administration, by Harris and feels as though the government not only mismanaged the fund but has completely lied to the American people about the destruction up here.
Speaker 4: I describe in your own words exactly what you're seeing, because last night you had gone on a helicopter ride, and while you were on we split the screen. I did it on purpose, but you actually flew over all of these areas that have been frankly just blown out. There's no other way to put it, just destroyed. I mean, when you're up in that helicopter, how long does it go on for? Because I remember Sarah, after Katrina, I had gone down to New Orleans, and I remember driving on a highway and I remember as far as my eye could see to the right, and as far as my eye could see to the left. I mean it was blown out. The entire city was blown out. It was like a war zone and it was not inhabitable for any buddy as far as the eye can see. Are you seeing the same thing?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Absolutely in Chimney Rock and Lake Glore, there are areas and in in Swannanoah that absolutely look like a war zone for as far as the I can see, and remember a lot of the a lot of the vehicles that were swept up into the floodwaters. Uh, there were people in those vehicles. Those vehicles were buried half into the mud. Some some areas. When I was walking through it was like two feet of mud. You were just stuck in the mud and you could see vehicles poking out from the mud. I know that on Saturday, sadly, they pulled out three bodies in the area of Swannanoa that they had found in vehicles and in the area. I know that they're still looking for bodies possibly in Lake Glore. Uh, it looks like a war zone, Sean. And when I went up in the helicopter and once again, kudos to all the civilians and all the people that have dedicated their time, left their jobs, came out here from as far away as Texas, from other states to assist in operations and search and rescue, as well as dropping off resources and some Meridan's Purse where I've seen so many volunteers just giving of themselves, going into people's homes and working construction. I see men and women alike being trained. You know, it was very interesting from Meridens first would train some of the folks that were coming into volunteer, you know, and they had to gut people's homes. Entire kitchens, gone, living rooms, no furniture left, no place to sleep, nothing to eat. I mean, people looking for places to stay. Some people have stayed with family and friends. Others are being housed in shelters. Some will never have their homes back, some homes completely demolished. Imagine just watching your home float down a river. Or imagine the pressure of the water right the water pressure as it's rushing down stream that it actually changes the geographical map of the river. So it was so much force. And I want to put this into perspective because so many people out there are homeowners. Understand this. You purchase insurance, well, if you don't live in a flood zone, you don't buy flood insurance. Sometimes it's not even available. A lot of these homeowners do not have flood insurance. So when they contact their insurance companies and they're saying, you know, look, I'm a survivor of Hurricane Helene. What can we do? Can I get help here? What's going on? They're saying, well, if your home was flooded, we're not covering that. We only cover wind damage. They're like, what what do you mean you're only covering wind damage. I've got, you know, I've got to pay bills. And then they contact FEMA, and FEMA's like, well, we'll be sure to get someone out there sometime. And then they don't qualify for the seven hundred and fifty dollars check and they don't even know why they've been turned down, or they can't apply because they don't have access to the internet. There was one woman, a young a young lady. We met Tatum, who's entire first floor of her house was destroyed. She had two little children. She told me that when she applied for FEMA assistance that they gave her only three hundred dollars three hundred dollars of the seven hundred and fifty and her entire living room was gone. One of their vehicles was gone. I believe these are people that have lost right now everything, right before the holidays, you know, and who have lost loved ones or children, babies. I mean, we have worked with an incredible team, Sean. I mean, the Sean Hannity team at Fox is amazing. You know, Stephanie's been on the phone with people calling, you know, trying to hear their stories, trying to reached them. There was a young lady that was rescued with her baby that was only eleven days old, and her mother, the grandmother, was the one that climbed a hillside trying to get reception for her phone to rescue this premature baby that was so ill and they had no access to the outside world. And the grandmother was the one that was able to save them through civilian helicopters, through people who have donated their time.
Speaker 2: But I guess it unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Isn't a Sarah only because of the constraints at the time, You've been doing a phenomenal job. You'll join us tonight on TV. Again. We've got to keep our attention on this because people's lives have been upended in ways that nobody knows, and the government response has been the worst in the history of any hurricane. And now we have another hurricane Milton now bearing down on Florida again. Anyway, phenomenal, Sarah Carter, thank you so much. We really appreciate all you've been doing there and all the people you're helping along the way as well. Eight hundred nine FO one, Shawn is our number. We'll get to your calls on the other side of this twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. You know, out of all the things, is that my father used to make me do chores around the house, you know, shoveling the snow, cutting the grass, raking the leaves, cleaning the kitchen floor, cleaning out the garage. The worst job was getting on a ladder and having to clean out my gutters a couple of times a year. I mean you have to take, you know, like a little hand shovel and scoop out all the mud and the muck and the leaves. It's just been put it in a bag, and then you're miss putting it in the bag and you get it all over yourself, and then you have to clean it up on the on the floor. Anyway. You have to do it. Otherwise you gotta ruin your foundation and risk ruining the sighting on your house. That's where leaf Filter comes in. I wish they had it when I was a kid. I wouldn't have had to do this ever. But it is a permanent solution. You'll never have to get on a ladder ever again. And clean out your gutters and leave filter right now. We'll take care of everything start to finish. Every installation has a free inspection, free estimate, and a lifetime guarantee. And the beauty of leaf Filter is a trusted pro is going to come out look at your gutters, clean them out, realign them, seal them before they even install leaf Filter. It is America's number one gutter protection system. Never have to clean him again anyway. Schedule your free inspection, get thirty percent off your entire purchase is go to Leaffilter one word dot com slash hannity. That's a free inspection, thirty percent off laaf Filter one word dot com slash hannity, and they have additional discounts for seniors and for the military. Uh So, you know, Ron DeSantis is on the program last night, and you know the beauty about well governor the Governor DeSantis and having had private conversations on air, conversations on radio and TV with him. I mean, he's an expert on hurricanes, expert. We had him on this radio program before Hurricane Helene, and he had already had thirty thousand utility trucks staged to come in right behind the hurricane. He had trucks truckloads of food, water, medicine supplies for people in Florida. And he has has it staged again. And you know, he was he and then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, Tamala Harris, you know, said, starts attacking Governor DeSantis, saying that he's not taking a phone call and hec.
Speaker 7: Supporting Governor DeSantis is ignoring your calls on hurricanes, resources and help. How does that hurt the situation here? You know, moments crisis, if nothing else, should really be the moment that anyone who calls himself as a leader says they're going to put politics aside.
Speaker 2: I st the people first.
Speaker 7: People aren't desperate, need to support right now and sign political gains at this moment in these crisis situations. These are the height of emergency situations. This is utterly irritable, and it is selfish, and it is about political gamesmanship. Has said, he's doing the job that you took an oath to do, which is to put the people first.
Speaker 4: All right, So I had Governor DeSantis on Hannity the last night. First of all, he never nobody on his staff was ever contacted by Kamala Harris. And then at one point I asked him, I said, you know, with all the storms, for all the time you've been governor, did you ever get a call or did you ever speak with Kamala Harris about any of the issues that Florida was facing, even the year she was vice president, about any of the hurricanes you've had to deal with, which is every year if you'll live in Florida. Unfortunately, that's maybe one of the downsides of living in Florida. And anyway, so here's part of his answer.
Speaker 11: And we've been laser focus on leveraging all resources available, including from the federal government, and I've been in touch with both FEMA and the President as well as marshaling all our state agencies and working to support our local communities. And so for Kamala Harris to try to say that my sole focus on the people of Florida is somehow selfish is delusional. She has no role in this. In fact, she's been Vice president for three and a half years. I've dealt with a number of storms under this administration. She has never contributed anything to any of these efforts. And so what I think is selfish is her trying to blunder into this. No, and here's she thinks she has no role. No, she has no role in this process. I'm in contact with the President of the United States, I'm in contact with FEMA director. I'm obviously managing all our state agencies. We're supporting all our local government. And i will say this, I've had storms under both President Trump and President Biden, and I've worked well with both of them. She's the first one who's trying to politicize the storm, and she's doing that just because of her campaign. She's trying to get.
Speaker 5: Some type of an edge.
Speaker 11: She knows she's doing poorly, and so she's playing these political games. I don't have time for political games. I've got peoples whose lives are on the line. I've got peoples whose homes and their possessions are on the line, and we are focused one hundred percent on that mission. I'm not worried about playing her political games, and so she is being selfish by trying to blunder into this when we're working just fine.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's an expert at it. Governor Kemp was ready, Governor McMaster was ready. They weren't ready in North Carolina, that I can tell you, and that's on the democratic governor there. But putting, I don't want to politicize it at this point. I just care about saving the lives of the people that have been so you know, deeply impacted by all of this, and a government that seemingly just doesn't care. All right, let's get to our busy, busy telephones and so many of you waiting patiently. Todd is in Michigan. Hey, Todd, how are you glad?
Speaker 5: You called?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 6: How you doing, Sean? So I'm listening yesterday and it kind of came to me, you know, about all this money going overseas and to legal immigrants and stuff, and I can't even imagine being these people, the storm victims and hearing that their money, it's their money, the taxpayer's money has gone to illegal immigrants overseas whatever. And it's it's like having a bank account a savings comfort emergency situation, and the bank spent your money when you have an emergency, you know, the taxpayers money. This isn't the government's money. The government is the taxpayer. And I just I can't even imagine that happening. And it's another point I want to make is, you know, you hear the Harris ads about Trump, you know, only caring about the rich. What is she doing right now hanging out with the rich, you know and trying to progress in her can Now?
Speaker 4: Where was she when the hurricane was happening. Where was she that whole weekend after it all happened. She was out in Hollywood with her you know, Hollywood friends, you know, jackasses like George Clonian company. Look at the people she's been hanging out with today, between today and yesterday, Call Me Daddy podcast, you know, the hard hitting news show, The View, Stephen Colbert, you know, Howard Stern. Why isn't she in North Carolina? I mean, it's not like she's going to get one extra voter going on those shows. She's not You could barely answer questions on sixty minutes. It was pathetic last night.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm going to I'm gonna tell you if this, if this is this devastation happened in Manhattan or Martha's vineyard or whatever it, I guarantee you there would be money and and she and she could swoop in, you know, Johnny come lately, you know, with a bag full of money and stuff, and for political reasons. And I'm sorry, we know your game, you know, it's it's your It's just a game to you, and you're and you're you're having a game with people's lives and the suffering for dealing.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing that just stands out to me, though, and this is this was evident in the interview on sixty minutes, even the interview on the view. He's not qualified to do this job. He just isn't. He's not qualified to be president. And you know, some there's a couple of just interesting observations that I have here. So you know, CBS did ask some some pretty pretty pointed questions last night and did a little bit of journalism, not what I would do, but I mean, she didn't have answers for any of it. As I went through earlier, Biden is out there contradicting Kamala and saying no, Governor DeSantis is doing a great job because Governor DeSantis goes directly to Joe Biden. She's she's never been involved in a hurricane down here in Florida. You know, CNN is even criticizing Kamala of her co signing Biden's failed administration. She signed off on all of it, and she goes on you know, the View today and was asked a very simple question about whether or not she has any differences with Joe Biden, and her answer was no, he doesn't have any differences with Joe Biden. She agreed with everything, and that means she's she's taking on all of the failure of the administration, while on the other hand, talking out of both sides of her mouth saying that that that, oh yeah, prices need to come down, I need to fix inflation, I needed to fix the border. And this is where she got pushed the hardest last night. Anyway, my friend, I appreciate your call. Thank you for being there. Eight nine one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program Billy in Texas, Billy, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 12: How you doing, Sean?
Speaker 10: Listen?
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 12: Good? Good to hear you. Listen. I saw her a little that Call Me Daddy show or a clip or something from it, and the first thing I thought was great, hened he's got a new podcast on the weekends now or maybe will cow But anyway, the question the interview asked Kamala was can you think of any law that controls a man's body? And they sat there and giggled for a week and a half.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, I touched on this yesterday. What's your answer? I gave you? I gave my answer, what's yours?
Speaker 12: Well, my answer is there laws that you know, you can't take your body and walk into a bank and robit, and you know they're talking about the mother's health. There are two lives involved in an abortion. Nobody ever talks about the baby self, because the baby's going to be gone.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this question. If there's a draft, who do we draft in this country? Do we tell men what they have to do with their bodies if they're drafted?
Speaker 12: Well, of course you're right, you're you're right about that, and uh, you know that brings the mind. They're three people of olvenforce. That's the dad. You know that nobody they all, you know, just discount the father. They discount the males, and they focus on this one point that it's about women's health. Abortion is not about healthcare. It's about homicide. And everybody needs to know that. And you know, Kamala is just not up to the job. She's she's a she's a giggling machine. And I can't even imagine her going and sitting down and having discussion with with the with the Vladimir Putin or hanging over in Chine or whoever. You know, I can't even think how how she would handle somebody like that. We've got We had a guy, Donald Trump in the White House said domestically and with foreign policy, was in charge of it from the top to the bottom. And he had it under control, and we gave it away. The big question I have is are we going to be in control of these elections? Are we really going to be watching the counting this year? So what happened in twenty twenty done happen this year?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: I think that with certain states have made certain have brought aboard certain integrity measures, and I hope that they're helpful. I think that, you know, when states have laws that allow partisan observers to watch the voting all day, in the vote counting all night, they're not going to be in another building or a thousand feet away or five thousand feet away or in another room. That's that they're not going to be able to use that excuse. And so I'm just hopeful that it's to use Laura Trump's words, too big to rig and that this is such an overwhelming win that nobody is seeing right now, and the betting markets seemed to be picking up that there's a strong possibility of this that you know that that there won't be any ambiguity, any questions. I'm a little worried in the back of my head. As much as I want to focus on hurricane relief and rescue and recovery and rebuilding, I don't know about I hope there will be some consideration for displaced people in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee. I don't care a Democrat or Republican that they'll all be able to vote, and I think that's just fair to them. That you that they be able to mail in their ballance in this particular instance, considering what they've all been through. So we've just got to wait, watch and see. But if everybody in this audience does their part, you know, we do have the ability to bypass the media. That's why we've put the Kamalophiles, the Walls files online and you can share it with your online friends and family and co workers and neighbors, and you know your online family. And it is Kamala and her radicalism and Walls and his radicalism in their own words. And I think the media which has failed to bring this to the country's attention, it's been a colossal failure. Anyway, I do appreciate the call. Thank you, my friend, eight hundred nine to four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Right that's going to wrap things up with today. We'll have the latest on the hurricane bearing down on Florida. Hurricane Milton, will have more fallout from the disaster that has been the worst response to a hurricane, and of course Kamala goes woke on every woke show she can and didn't do particularly well. We'll chronicle all of it nine Eastern on Hannity on the Fox News Channel. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.