Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make.
Speaker 2: Horrible decision.
Speaker 1: Let's start with flowers before we introduced the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, we could do that.
Speaker 1: I literally I asked Mandy maybe eight years ago to do Horrible with me, and I do not think it exists without Bodega Boys fifteen. It was the first podcast I really sunk into, and there's so many thoughts that I had in my head. And we were doing this episode today because I was like, I used to fantasize about what it would be like to have it like that, right, or there's the four of us, but in reality, life doesn't work out that way. But a few months ago, I did a screen in for my TV show and in the corner of the room, I saw Jesus and I start to get really emotional because the question that someone asked me was how did you curate a fan base? My answer was going to be because I was a Bodega high number and it was like, yo, to be in a space or your peers or friends. But she was a fan, like, fandom is real, and I think you learned how to make bands not feel like.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I said shit all the time. I was like, yo, you know fans stance. Fans stands for fanatic, you know what I mean. You know what I'm saying, that's insane. Person that's gonna come massive in front of my house.
Speaker 4: Maybe you are, and that's.
Speaker 3: Maybe you are.
Speaker 5: But now we made our fans so comfortable they want us to join them and their husbands and like.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if podcast ship is almost now people at the point where podcasters are celebrity, so it's gone, but I think.
Speaker 2: That's still also weird. And podcast is a celebrity.
Speaker 3: It is weird because because everybody's on the kind of like it.
Speaker 4: Everybody is.
Speaker 3: Now, everybody's kind of like an even playfield, or it was like that before. I want to know, it was more like them before, it was more like democratized before. It's just like, yo, I'm just I got this fucking recorder, you know what I mean. I'm going on SoundCloud here it is, you know what?
Speaker 1: People got famous? Yeah, and like you guys, technically weren't that because of TV. But also it was so crazy to me because I literally was thinking, oh my god, one show you had at the Apollo Theater was sold out. I went to skyt in Island or Long Island is only place I see, y'all, because I was like, I think I couldn't afford the ticket at the time. They were too high.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, this one showy or something like that. Stop.
Speaker 3: She talked about this on the back niggas for next me because they said there's thirty dollars in general.
Speaker 1: So I get there, you come out and you start talking about how there were no black people there and how everybody was racist and that, and I was like, oh my god, but I'm up here.
Speaker 2: I can't see me. Yeah, but it was here and she was way up there, but it was. And it's crazy because like just the way the world works. I told Mandy, I said, damn, these niggas broke up before us. I couldn't believe. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: But y'all see, this is the difference than men and women. Y'all will fight on camera, and I care y'all will He'll fight publicly and then and then and then turn around and be like, yo, listen.
Speaker 2: Yo, you know what we done went back for Twitter like.
Speaker 4: Like like that. But we are smart. You'll say, yo, you know what?
Speaker 2: All right? You fucking pissed me off. Bitch.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I'm fucking set with you. You know what I'm saying. But you know what we're doing. We're on a fucking twenty city tour and we got in. In twelve months, we'll be on a fifty city tour and we'll make We'll be making fifty percent more than we are now because you see the trajectory.
Speaker 4: So y'all will.
Speaker 3: Be like you motherfucking bitch, bitch, you know what, you know what they're doing over there, and be the least. I ain't even talking about that, y'all. Yo, I'm gonna say that to say this, you could you Yeah, at the end of the day, women talk more.
Speaker 4: They communicate more, even if.
Speaker 2: It's and it's like are talking yeah, men doubt there.
Speaker 3: Men don't. And even if there's even if there's a situation where it's like, yo, let's talk, it's always you know what I'm saying, like like kind of like you got to push motherfuckers man, especially looking So.
Speaker 2: We're a lot of people not pushing, y'all.
Speaker 5: Because for me and for me and Weedy, like it didn't matter if I was crying, how said I was. Everybody from Charlemagne to a king, to Chrismall. They'd be like, all right, we'll get out your feelings. This shit is bigger than y'all. Like niggas was literally saying, now give a fuck about what we had going on, how it affected our mental health.
Speaker 2: They were like, horrible decisions. That ship, that's just a little bit more important.
Speaker 1: Charlem Magne two years ago, I was like, he was like listen, just like but I was.
Speaker 4: I was good advice because you know, hit a.
Speaker 1: Peak where it's like, okay, we did it to me. Yeah, I was sad as a fan from the beginning, but I realized like, okay, this is what more could I have seen? I have saw a book, I got to be on tour.
Speaker 2: I went on a zoom book tour.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, and I remember even the moment that I live in the Lori East Side. I'm walking and I saw your showtime billboard, and I think, when you're really a fan of someone, I'm like, I got so excited, Like so I got to have what I wanted. I got to see it in this way on YouTube, and I got to grow with it, like how much more can we ask from people? And it resonated with me a lot when it happened. Because of Mandy and I we feel pushed a lot by fans. But I'm like, Yo, you did it.
Speaker 2: Though, you know what I'm saying, And I think that's the accomplishment. Is there anyone that you're a fan of that you because you've sat with everyone. I told you, I'm jealous of Denzel.
Speaker 3: Joe and Martin Will like, you know Denzel, people like that that. I'm like, bro, Like, you're You're not a person, You're You're an idea, you know what I'm saying. Like Will Smith started talking and I was just like, oh, I fell in love Obama too. Forgot about that, but you feel me, that's the thing. You said that with these people, and it's like, I've never seen you in real life, you know what I'm saying. Like I've never been in your physical space. You're just the person that I constantly see and it's part of like my daily being or whatever. So when you get to see them and at the end of the days, it's like, Yo, you're You're just a regular nigga, bro.
Speaker 4: Like when Denzil came, it was just you just a regular ya. And then so that's my thing.
Speaker 3: It's like I treat everybody like a regular name. You know what I'm saying, like, yeah, yeah, I know, literally niggas are bitches. Is just you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: No, so regularly he sat there and called Will and Martin old statesman.
Speaker 2: That was so crazy. Yeah, they Beard was fucking nuts.
Speaker 3: That was why I said elder statesman, which is it's listen, it's a respect. It's like a like respect general, you know, like you know, I don't know why. I almost started to do like Jamaican, Like, all I know is.
Speaker 2: The whole audience took it, like when Kevin Hart said.
Speaker 3: Damn exactly, because that's because I don't know if it was you you, but somebody chuckled.
Speaker 2: The whole room chuckle.
Speaker 5: By the way, y'all we are talking about by the way, we're sitting here with Marrow. We went Monday to damn it. Now I'm aging this episode, but whatever. We went to see The Bad Boys for screening where.
Speaker 2: We're actually good. No, no, no, it was. It was fucking good. And you haven't seen it yet. Go out and see that movie. It was really good.
Speaker 1: If it wasn't good, I was gonna say the old Statesman.
Speaker 2: It's just statesman.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna I ain't gonna the older Statesman.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna hold juice watching them talk to y'all.
Speaker 5: So after the movie, we got to see you and Carmela Anthony interview them for seven pm in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Y'all, y'all didn't know he got a new podcast. Y'all go check that out. I'm saying, like mellow.
Speaker 5: And y'all, y'all had them talking and y'all know I'm on this podcast and I talk about Jason Momoa. Y'all know I'm on this podcast, and I talk about I met the man which I cussed you out from will.
Speaker 2: Will Smith baby, and I'm not listen. They open and he swing, he do whatever he do.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He sing, he Polly, he style. And the way he just looked up there and diamonds was blistening. I was like, he was there. He was a little tall, he looked. I was like, is he mellows height? In my mind? You know, when you see a chain on the niggame and you got taller, you think.
Speaker 1: About you think about the swing tell.
Speaker 5: You So watching him up there, I was like, oh my god, I'm in love.
Speaker 2: I love a man who could tell a good story.
Speaker 5: And now I'm like adding to my checklist the way he spoke and literally demanded the room. So I'm looking around at the room and everyone's like, it's money. That whole episode was Will Smith. But I'm looking at the room and everyone's like this, like leaning in listening to these stories, and I was like, oh, I want a man that powerful to where will he go into a room?
Speaker 2: Everybody want to hear him talking, But I don't want a podcast. I actually want to take it out.
Speaker 5: I needed to just project your voice at like a dinner table, and everyone is interested, but I do not want to go to mic but it was.
Speaker 2: It was amazing.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to, but I realized Will is the performer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like the theater. You know what I'm saying, Like I knew, I see what it was. You know what I'm saying, But like.
Speaker 4: Will is, that is part of his aura.
Speaker 3: Yo, It's like that motherfucker was spoken in such a weird term to use, but like he's very like eloquent in the way he says, I.
Speaker 5: Love that you said that because she used to get on my ass when I say, oh my god, they speak so well.
Speaker 2: That's what I just don't like when people talk about black people like that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because that's what I mean. That's what they've been trying to say. It's like, oh, they talk like a white guy. You know, that's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Person in my.
Speaker 3: Mind was smoking means like, oh, you're getting to your You're getting not like your the words are you used, but like the way you get to your point and the way you make a point.
Speaker 1: Like a storytelling. Also, the thing that came in my mind with Will this is how I know you're right, how he how refined he is. When he said nigga, I was like, oh for.
Speaker 7: The waitstime and I was like wait, but said about him, and I was just like step back.
Speaker 5: With and then I'm like, I've never heard brain was on nigga.
Speaker 4: For when I saw him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my goodness, I said what what somebody?
Speaker 1: Why are you getto ship?
Speaker 2: You did that?
Speaker 1: I've talked about on interviews when people talk about, oh, where'd you learn certain business traits or whatever? So something I always say is like when I took on my role to head a podcast for Kenya, people were like, oh, you're you gonna put your real name? I'm like nigga, No, I'm weezy. The podcast put that in the deadline. So and I talked about you on this interview I did. It was for like some iHeart show. I was like, Yo the kid Marrow Yeah, connected me with the PR firm and wrote.
Speaker 2: Yo, what up Sherry all cats just my girl? Yeah, And like I was like, is he is this serious?
Speaker 1: And then I like, when people are who they are, you just gonna take it how it is. But it takes you a minute to get there.
Speaker 2: You can't start out the gate like that.
Speaker 8: Like I really believe what if you if you if you have skills, if you have skills, if if what's on your resume is really who it is, and you know what to do.
Speaker 5: Like when I went into there's a there's one thing to do an interview? Gotcha wants you won.
Speaker 2: The motherfucking door? Oh? When I was walking up in e y Gold, mis sec what are y'all? Good morning? What y'all need this weekend? Listen? Like and I walked in there.
Speaker 5: They knew exactly who I was, but best believed all of my assignments was turned in on time and I did the fuck I had to do.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing, being yourself, that's the best shit.
Speaker 2: To be able to get paid for being your ship.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm still the money, just be paying my yo, I'll be putting your distions to my house because for being myself.
Speaker 4: This is nuts.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, because like if you start off that way, you you're gonna find out real fast if people fuck with you or they don't have you at a moment.
Speaker 1: Where you felt like you started being fake a little.
Speaker 3: Not fake, but like refined and not even refined, like just like more like uh like yo, preserve this ship that you got going on, you know what I mean, Like where it's like, Okay, I'm gonna go in here and I'm doing an interview with so and so. So I'm gonna keep it to these kind of type of topics. You know what I'm saying, I'm gonna keep this shit serious over here, because I mean there's a serious conversation that we over here, chopping it up talking, you know what i mean, just talking about Papa culture. Whatever I'm gonna talk, i'ma I'm gonna say, I'm gonna have certain points that I'm trying to hear I'm saying versus like like a conversation about business, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm in there cutting up, and both folks looking at me like last thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was surprised how raw y'all were in the evolution at show time, Like I kind of thought you were gonna chill and that was that was no and I could see how it would be the problem.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, this is.
Speaker 1: My mom was actually surprised I watched. I me know, my mom may't watch advice, but she had cable.
Speaker 2: I was like, you should watch the show. She's like, oh my god, it is just but like that.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh yeah, but I think it's a really good tell tale of what people can have later. It taught me where I can have it. I think it really did for content creators because I didn't think it was gonna go that way.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: When I got there, I was like, all right, yeah, yeah, y'all gonna see what this is. So we got a room full of writers and you know, it's a whole situation and my ship was just like yo, we didn't have no writer's advice.
Speaker 4: So y'all are just going to be doing a lot of.
Speaker 3: Like beats, you know what I'm saying, Like yo's hit this hit this, hit it like and like graphics cards, you know what I'm saying. It ain't gonna be a lot of like real like writing writing writing, like and it got it started more as that where it's like kind of like traditional late night show and it was like, ah.
Speaker 2: This ain't mm hm, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So then you go away from like the trying that traditional stuff and it's like, bro this, you know, stick to what works. So then it got more ad libby, more you can talk like, it became more less about like as you go through through it, it became less about like, yo, let's have a sketch, you know what I'm saying. Instead of doing that, let's just have a situation where you could just go and riff, you know what I mean, because you.
Speaker 1: Know I like to risk. Do you remember when I ran Indy y'all in the street when you were doing I was getting my hair braided, and I used to make jokes on horrible like I hope I run into them when they're doing their street ship, and I really fucking did.
Speaker 2: And thank god.
Speaker 1: It was when I left them on the fucking chair. I literally see two chairs in the middle of downtown brook And facing each other, and I was like no. The casting guy was like, we're done.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, not, they know me.
Speaker 1: I'm like for the girl from the Horse Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I think that was the first thing he said to me.
Speaker 1: I came up crying.
Speaker 2: I saw I didn't met you for years.
Speaker 1: I saw Jesus. I started crying.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I'm just really a big fan of you guys. And he's like, yeah, you gotta show the hold something that anyway, he didn't know whole shit. I mean, it is a horrible decisions.
Speaker 1: Out of here or are you fucking with you?
Speaker 2: Okay for you?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, it's fuck with it or funk out of here. That's the segment that you got over there on seven PM in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you know, Mica, we got to hold this ship up a little.
Speaker 5: We gotta make it a little nasty because this is a horrible decision. So you gotta let us know if you fucking with it or if it's a fuck guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a nasty Listen, look at my eyes. Yeah, look at my eyes. I'm a nasty nigga. I'm a nasty niggaw keep sink. That's true water weed and being a nasty nigga, you could do whatever you want.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, you know what these.
Speaker 5: Are, the little vanilla, So I'm gonna make them a little more nasty. And i't even know we're gonna start off with because you are a taken married man. Ladies, calm down, don't think you can slide in those DM sure swinging.
Speaker 2: I just got just what would you would you? Would you swap the swap?
Speaker 5: Would you swing with another couple on a cruise, or would you swing with your partner?
Speaker 4: Maybe? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's also not like I'm saying maybe because it's a two persons decisions. I can't say I can't just be like, yes, shut the box one hundred and makes one hundred and twenty seven.
Speaker 1: The years go one, do you see it getting more relaxed like we should just should be?
Speaker 3: No, you do get That's that's how you keep the ship lit. What I'm saying, you get and it's all you know. It's crazy. Like I had this conversation with a nephew of mine. I'm not gonna say you name is don to put your business.
Speaker 1: Out there, but you Dominicans some one hundred.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just say, Jose you gotta you know, you don't even know which one I'm saying. You don't even know.
Speaker 3: But I was like, yo, bro, you know what's crazy about being in a long term relationship with I don't know if it's the same for y'all, but for for me, I mean it's only three years, not one hundred and twenty seven. But I'm just saying, like, I'm not even say, man, I'm gonna say, merrow for me. If you go out and you die your hair, you know what I'm saying, you fucking cut you got it, you went, you was in Florida for two days or three days.
Speaker 4: You got that little tan.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You painted your toe that was like, now side, I feel like I got a new bitch. You gotta haircut? Yeah, like I feel like I got a new bitch. Okay, cool, because that's what That's what leads a lot of guys as strays one of that new you know what I'm saying, something new, something interesting, blah blah blah. But I'm like, bro, all you gotta do is die here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you you did lose it.
Speaker 1: Just appear on my See when men lose weight, though, it's like, are you losing weight for me? Are you losing weight for the streets?
Speaker 4: Are you trying to be sexy niggas?
Speaker 2: But no, he got an exuse he be on camera? Nigga, I losing weight for the camera camera? What's the new camera?
Speaker 3: That's crazy because I got so many gifts out there, some of them ships. I look like, look, you look older, older, older. There's like, uh, my cigarette smoking period, like early advice, wh I was skinny as fuck.
Speaker 4: Then there's like I got I got a little money. You know what I'm saying. I'm like breathing a lot. You know what I'm saying, fucking hooking reil this ship.
Speaker 2: Crazy. Let me get twenty eight k krab legs. Put it on a P card.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When I ordered crap legs, that's when I know it's like I'm doing well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, No, no, no, When you order them and be like can you take them out the shelf for me?
Speaker 5: That's because Nigga, I have now bitch, I ain't cracking, no crab legs and I got in the ears. I can't buy it anymore.
Speaker 2: Ship is rough. I can't.
Speaker 1: You didn't your favor and it was crazy to me.
Speaker 2: It wasn't because he was looking.
Speaker 1: Money and I was like, what are you gonna do it? I always feel like rich people gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you know.
Speaker 3: You know it's crazy because my PAP's got my pipes is not rich and he got nears like a long time ago. And I was like, nigga, you look crazy.
Speaker 6: And then that's the infamous styles. Yeah, they all did it, as I said, camera, they all got and I'm just I can't.
Speaker 4: Do it, man, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I only get the top.
Speaker 3: It was real weird that ship. It's just like, bro, if you have to the top, like just the top was nuts. If you're gonna do vears, just commit, commit.
Speaker 2: Like I didn't you know what I'm saying, gameful the top and bottom like is that what I.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't know is like freetineers.
Speaker 2: And I was just like, I'm good, thank you.
Speaker 1: They said we got I gotta do three videos and I was like, oh, I saw the shavedown you saw because I that's why I went to the doctor.
Speaker 5: I went to so mine or not, I don't have shark teeth under here. Like my teeth, I can literally show you exactly what they look like. If anything falls, it'll still be a normal probably not as white, so.
Speaker 2: I will have to go. But I have a full set of teeth under here.
Speaker 5: And it's like when I saw what the shark teeth was looking like, I was like, Oh, you gotta walk around at least one day while they prepped your set.
Speaker 9: Lookum, it's fucking crazy, Uh fuck with it or funk out of here, period, sex period.
Speaker 2: I'm a grown ass man. Turn that show around.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you listen, I'm gonna keep it a buck.
Speaker 4: I've done it, but you don't on purpose? Or does she lie and purpose like it?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like this is a tampon in there, stopping the blood from coming out when you're performing kind of lingers on a woman. As a forty year old man, I'm here to tell you focus on the clatorus, okay, because that's where the fun is is gonna happen. It's fun, be it's fun buy, So that's where you're work in anyway, in that area, I'm not sticking my tongue all up in your birth can now.
Speaker 2: Wow. And someone that was gay for what was it years old, almost three, I was at the top all the time on the period. I don't care.
Speaker 1: And also like if it's the middle, it don't smell like metals.
Speaker 3: So that's only what I hate is when it's like super heavy and it smells like Matt like tennis and like wow, yeah, then I'm just bumping.
Speaker 2: Wow you no bitch, leave me the fuck alone. Well that's the ship too, because it won't be on it. But I am one of God's chosen. My period is only three days long.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: I go on the second day is very heavy, Leave me the fuck alone. The third day it's almost gone. And so I've had anal sex on my period. I've done that like I got another hole for you, but you're not fucking me.
Speaker 4: Like a lot of women doing that.
Speaker 2: Oh well, okay, so a lot of.
Speaker 5: Women, Okay, they fucking on a period. I'm fucking my ass like yout my ass on my third day of my period.
Speaker 1: I feel like if I fucking my ass, blood coming out anywhere.
Speaker 2: No, my ass, I ain't bleeding bitch scared. This just.
Speaker 3: You know what you do, you start from missionary. If you start from missionary, is less uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Wont you fucking join the guy already? Last last month, last one? Since you nasty? I made it nasty here out of here, ask play for you for me?
Speaker 4: My ass. Bro, my as slides to the balls, bro go up and down.
Speaker 2: It crazy.
Speaker 1: That ain't what we mean.
Speaker 2: We know, nigga getting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what.
Speaker 2: Up my ass?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Yeah, damn, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've never I've never tried it, so I don't know. I just know that. I once my dad kicked me and he had on like a disco boot that had a point ass toe and it did go up my ass. It felt like it went up my ass whole and that hurt forever. So I was like, ship, I was like, if this it feels like that.
Speaker 4: You booty old go the other way.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't know. I thought that, but it's a boot ain't no.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of force behind that ship. So I was like, I was I was like, maybe I'm just like BTSD. It could be, you know, but hey, you know again maybe on one hundred and forty y.
Speaker 1: What was that thing you said two seconds ago? Missionary Relax, there we go.
Speaker 2: Hold your legs up.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, that's crazy because I'm hairy, bro. I got a hairy ass.
Speaker 5: Hairy legs okay, So, so have you ever done where your partner has shaved your ass before that?
Speaker 2: It was one of the most intimate things I ever did. I'm swimming because that skin down there is bad, like so so fit.
Speaker 5: We got sent like a Manscape kit and this is not an ad, but it's apparently really gentle. So I first started with the balls, so I knew exactly like.
Speaker 7: Because the initiative like long, like like listen, listen, Nigga was fifty. Nigga was kind of they got to be long if you're fifty, I mean, I mean they was. They was good sized balls.
Speaker 1: They your clip when you was.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna hold you. I just had that. That's just some motherfucking good like so long ass balls then, because when that ship go over and just hit, I feel like a little hand pass and.
Speaker 4: It's the ball.
Speaker 2: Wait and then the air like you feel that baby hair from the swinging balls. It's amazing.
Speaker 4: When they're doing construction demo.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 5: I love it, but no, so I'm not a fan of of hair, especially now bringing back the Veneers cubes.
Speaker 2: Be getting suck like a bitch.
Speaker 5: These motherfuckers hate it, and so like I'm I'm like, well, I either will tell you to shave your ass. Or was my ex We were together for three years and we had this little kid, and I was like, I got you, So I laid the towel out, he got out, he got off the shower, and he ain't trust me.
Speaker 2: At first.
Speaker 5: He was like, okay, watch me around the balls and see how far I am. And I was like okay, and then he like lifted the legs and I was like up.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, Mandy got a butt obsession. It's session Okay.
Speaker 2: No, I've never shaved. No one's ask you were talking about like, I don't want you. I want to do it again. I want to get with somebody again that I'm comfortable so that I can say that I feel.
Speaker 1: Like I only pegged a nigga out of pressure, Like we.
Speaker 2: Were talking about that. Sound sound like.
Speaker 4: Put that way?
Speaker 2: How do you get pressured the nigga?
Speaker 3: You just said a little little, a little plastic, like, you don't know, guy, if I want to.
Speaker 1: Do this, nigga, ain't aggressively saying to the start of the show, mind you because I pegged the nigga like the first year, people thought we were both pegging people, like because I.
Speaker 2: Told him not to bring that ship up. I said, Bro, we got black people listening, though I said, I don't want to scare them away. I literally told her, do not bring it up. What does she bring up? We're pegasus, sister.
Speaker 4: My brother's out there.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, Like, it's not listen if you and your lady explore your bodies, there's nothing gay about that.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Every day everything is fucking everything is gay. Everything makes you wipe your ass too much?
Speaker 2: You gay?
Speaker 3: See nigga talking about you if you wash your asshole like if you scrub your ass.
Speaker 2: Where is this? And I'm only asking you this because so many of my gay homeboys and my homegirls are like, you eat straight male ass. And I'm confused why a straight man has to have a dirty ad? Wait? Where where is this where they're telling straight man not to wipe asked? I don't get social media I need to do reactionary video to that ship.
Speaker 3: If you go and just fucking type that ship like uh, butt play is gay or whatever. You know what I'm saying, whatever, and it shou'd have just pop up. Really because you're watching your acid.
Speaker 2: Gay is nuts.
Speaker 1: Like escorts or e trans escorts. They always be like the hood niggas. And I know it too, like to me as someone from Florida, like I learned the word trade. I learned about what they were looking like down in Miami, Like when I watched Moonlight. It felt so real to me and authentic because I'm like, oh, yeah, like I've seen this my Homeboice is fucking niggas like this, and I feel like that's where the rhetoric comes from. When you're a normal man living in the world, especially like a mesic.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I mean, like a normal dude isn't thinking that they have to hide their cleanliness, thinking that it's gay.
Speaker 2: But it's like it's really like good mentality. It ain't even that I'll tell you right now, y'all know. We was in Dallas, but together, lampest Baby, I said it. What I'm not eating is nobody asked in Texas. It's too, motherfucker. I'll literally bro. I came out there and I was like, ladies, I don't kink shame.
Speaker 5: I don't judge. But if you eating man ass and it's hot and humid like this claim and this claim, Hey, if you in Texas, don't eat no ass down.
Speaker 4: There summer, that's.
Speaker 2: No no, no, they got they got a shower first, Like I'm actually I have all that. Man, I'm eating.
Speaker 5: Ass from a nigga that just came over. He on the couch, we already there. I ain't make him go do freshing up nothing. I don't hate the ass, lit the balls do want it.
Speaker 1: I've never eaten non shower ass.
Speaker 2: I'm eateing non showered ass. I like it. I like it. It was it was cute. I feel like I feel like I feel like I deal with clean niggas.
Speaker 4: Right, So that's the thing.
Speaker 3: If you do, then you're this whole conversation is falling.
Speaker 2: If you wouldn't lick the man's ass that you sucking, you shouldn't be letting.
Speaker 3: Him straight up.
Speaker 4: Hold on, you check into that man's fingernails.
Speaker 3: If you not, if you're not willing to eat that man's ass, checking his fingernols the next time he trying to put his hand in your.
Speaker 1: Tell you don't want to eat I but upon a rival, what, bro, No, I'm gonna be honest, like I really think I'm gonna let this nigga get me pregnant. And I still wouldn't need to ask upon a ridal.
Speaker 2: I want to Wand you don't love him, let me hold you. You just don't like him yet.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 2: Not no, not, there's something you loving.
Speaker 1: It's from outside as from let me tell you something. Set it on my nigga to this little island in Mexico for his birthday.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It was two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: We there, it's one hundred and one, right, and I'm thinking, oh, Birthday'm about to get in the butt, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I was prepping him for the butt shit too. I'm like, oh, baby, I'm doing some wild ship tonight. He was like, yeah, bitch, we got to that hotel room. So it's on the beach on the sand. He was like, Yo, we might have to do slow strokes. It's too hot in his motherucker. I was like, I know, so I'm prepping to getting his butt right. But I'm looking at this nigga sitting directly under the ac with the sweat beats. I'm like, if the face do that, what's the butt doing because the.
Speaker 2: Already like Ryan open baby, make sit down and make it so the little making losses and don't do that, bro the little damn. I'm thinking about juice. We had to have a sweet sex. I was like, I love you, but I'm scared now.
Speaker 1: I don't want to drink.
Speaker 3: That's all one but what I'm saying, but like when you when you're really licking with somebody, that weird smell becomes pleasant.
Speaker 1: I just know when he's like, you know, from a long day. But the butt I don't sweat. But I don't know if it'll ever know.
Speaker 2: But I knew I was thrown. I remember I was fighting this nigga one time and he farted and I just laughed. I was like, it's like you don't care about you don't care about ship, you don't care about nothing, Mandy.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I just have one fucking boundary. It's sweat wet.
Speaker 2: But I.
Speaker 1: Honestly, if he take a ship and want to come get like, I'm gonna give it to you.
Speaker 2: Face but we passed that. Man. Look you're talking vanilla. Now you don't see this.
Speaker 1: I haven't told my peace story, but I gonna tell it's young. It's so funny because I was like, se I just put it in the book, but I'll tell y'all. So the first p we in Mexico is why is it always a Mexican story guard? So we in the little community, like where all the buildings are facing each other. Right, So I'm like, oh, let's take a bath in the jacuzzi on the balcony. He's like a bath, but you eating pistol off.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, where do you piss on?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 2: Were you in the shower? Wait? So I get down.
Speaker 1: I'm in the bathtop on my knees. We're out in an outdoor tub.
Speaker 2: Okay, mind you.
Speaker 1: People could see us, and I'm like if they went outside, it's four in the morning. I was like, oh my god, please don't let nobody look. And I am yacked up. So I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: So I'm just like, I'm gonna let this ship happen.
Speaker 1: So I'm sitting there and I'm like doing this right because I still got my brains and ship.
Speaker 2: So I'm holding it like this because what I don't want to wash my ship? It's you bitch, it's splashed back there. Wait my hair, No, let that ship go. I was like, oh, I don't like this, and then he's like, you're not gonna open you about and I'm like, yo, what you drink his birl?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I just started talking like girl, tell him you drink his biagir. It was fucking crazy. She don't want to yo. Next year. She would be like, y'all.
Speaker 1: That was level one P.
Speaker 4: So I hold on?
Speaker 3: Was it like?
Speaker 4: Was it Mexico P like? And the fact that like y'all was just drinking O.
Speaker 3: D and the ship looked like this.
Speaker 2: You want to shower.
Speaker 4: You can't see, but it's roll.
Speaker 1: He could be watering up in between. But when theow P was coming down, I was like, oh, this is like really warm, this is kind of sexy.
Speaker 2: Then it was crazy because it was hot.
Speaker 1: So then we started sucking human is into the fucking I'm like, oh my god, I'm starting to like this and getting off the fucking balcony.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what do I do?
Speaker 1: Because I'm pissy right now.
Speaker 2: You gotta get until he comes bro.
Speaker 1: He comes mind you it's Mexico, right. He runs upstairs to go pass out while I'm downstairs in the water and working.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 1: Now I'm sitting here with the fucking gallons they leave in the airbnb washing it off of me. And now now I'm really starting to think of my life choices. I'm coming off the drugs and alcohol, and I'm like, Yo, this is so fucking tom.
Speaker 4: Why am I doing this list?
Speaker 2: But I didn't know what it is about coming down that you have that moment of clarity.
Speaker 4: We're just like, damn, why the did I do this? I gotta choose my life at my big age.
Speaker 2: When we went to the Asian Awards, I haven't been pissed on in a while.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, should think of a moment.
Speaker 4: I was just like, yeah, you literally just thought.
Speaker 5: But that's not like I normally deal with guys that want to be pissed on. They ain't asking to piss on me.
Speaker 1: You all. I got scared to fee. But the problem is we only did it in Avian Awards because it was a big ass bathtub in the room, And now only time we you a hotel is a big ass bathtub.
Speaker 5: Is there any like is there any bodily function or fluid that you like. Nah, because clearly blood as a go is piss of go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I want to do it because the smell fucks me up. I clean my true washed suburban man. I washed my garbage can and it was like some rotten ship at the bottom. So when I flipped it over to like you know, put the fabuloso in there and holds it down, whatever they smell just hit me.
Speaker 2: Just like for a second, I was just like, Oh, I was like God, that was just garbage. It was the garbage Like a regular.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna smell like the fucking trash can because the.
Speaker 2: Trash bro you ain't ever eat the wrong thing and been like God, deal with the whatever took And ship hit the back toilet, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And that ship the to just walks into the air and you're like, dog, dog, I gotta clean.
Speaker 10: Do you know what that is?
Speaker 2: When I was vegan not smell the shout out to my best friends. I don't know if y'all know this.
Speaker 5: And if you are staying with someone, if you have a roommate, if you live with your man, your woman, no bitch, courtesy Plush.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's in the middle of.
Speaker 5: Marrow Baby, when the pandy baby, when you motherfucking ship and you realize, damn, this is about to be about to.
Speaker 2: Be here for a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, motherfucking.
Speaker 1: Courtesy Plush.
Speaker 2: They're no problem. No, No, don't they know you?
Speaker 4: Shouldn't they know you? Shouldn't they know you?
Speaker 3: And yeah, you can sit up in there line and be like, yeah, no, I was on my phone or saying email. I just because y'all sit down to peak, so it's like easy for you have to lie.
Speaker 11: Yo.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Yo, I got my eyes are complicated.
Speaker 3: I gotta sitting down to pete brothers like my prosty.
Speaker 2: I got wait wait wait, so yeah, y'all never sit down to pee, right.
Speaker 3: I sit down to pee a lot, you know what I'm saying. Because I'm lazy by my age, I'd be high. I fall down a lot. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I can you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: What do you what do you do like when you're shitting do y'all? I want to know this because I recently saw this. I was peaking when that ship and I'm like why.
Speaker 2: Is he holding his dick?
Speaker 3: Oh, because because it touch the water. You got a big dick or a small toilet. Your dick will touch the water a small toilet.
Speaker 2: I love how you added that, because.
Speaker 4: Be like my dicket the water. Nigga, you got a fisher price toilt. Of course, if I told my dick is going into your k.
Speaker 5: You do piss sitting down only because I have one of my booze right now. Every almost almost every morning, I get a dick pick, but his dick picks up.
Speaker 2: Oh, I get a dick pic every morning. Damn me.
Speaker 5: But I'm about to say, well, his dick is so beautiful. We still on snapchats, so they disappear. That's the only way I say, like a new angle every time.
Speaker 2: No, that's what I was about to say.
Speaker 5: He always on the toilet, It's always, and I like it. Don't mind me, listen, I don't mind it.
Speaker 4: Look at you because I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's hard. So it's like this, he's sitting on the toilet. He's like and the dick.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's thought, but sometimes it's hard as fucking It's like going to his knees.
Speaker 2: But I can tell he's on a goddamn toilet and you know you see through that like you can see you know, I see that he's on the Okay, I about to say, like this with the dick and then sucking, like you.
Speaker 1: Know it's his morning. Ship is dedicated to man.
Speaker 2: Let me because I really like his dick.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a that's if a nigga gives you that moment he loves you. It is kind of you know what I'm saying because because I'm telling you this is Mary Man, I spent a lot of time in the bathroom avoiding like.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, can be shipping for Yes, you're kidding me.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that the bathroom.
Speaker 4: We're not we're not. We're not.
Speaker 2: Break this down. If you are taking your ship, you do.
Speaker 3: If you're taking the ship in the morning, that is like the moment of like solace for a nigga like me that works twenty hours a day.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, that's like my moment of like like yo today. You know what I'm saying that.
Speaker 4: Morning after the coffee ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, You stole in the crash coming in there. You know, what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Nobody's going in there. You're just in there, dolo. You know what I'm saying. Just like, Yo, I got a skylight in a bathroom, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So just like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And I'm just like the sun is hitting me. I'm taking a ship, you know what I'm saying. Like whatever I last night, I'm like, it feels like I'm transitioning into the new day.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Story because Yo, you got there that morning shit is real and then you brush your teeth, yo, and you know how niggas. I don't know if your niggas do this, but like men, my pops broke me, my brother, everybody who I've.
Speaker 4: Ever seen like doing their morning routine. Men be in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: It's just like got crazy.
Speaker 4: But it's just like.
Speaker 3: Purging all smoke eight molnths. Last night, I drank sucking a Pina Hennessy eight six sliders from White Castle all that she gotta go.
Speaker 2: Anyone over thirty should not be doing any of those things exactly.
Speaker 4: So don't you know what I'm saying. For Yo, I'm good if you want to have skin like this don't.
Speaker 1: Do on vacation. He was shitting longer and he was like, Yo, it's the Mexican food. Maybe it might be No, he was like, we've been.
Speaker 2: Together for eight days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need I need some time. Yeah, that's why bout a big house. It was because I was want to flex on people.
Speaker 1: Give us your shitty story. So one thing I will always hear you talk about was how poorly you ate. Like I almost couldn't understand how you had a wife because it just sounded like you ate trash.
Speaker 4: But she makes tremendous meals at home.
Speaker 1: I'm sure she does, but you sound like you like to eat really, so I'm sure you had a moment where you had Bubba Gus like.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, tell us the sh The ship story is crazy.
Speaker 1: I saw a good ship story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so I was where the funk was I?
Speaker 2: Yo, it was.
Speaker 3: It was EAT.
Speaker 4: I think it was ESPN, And you know when you go to ESPN, they do what they call. We wouldn't know, but you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So Mandy knows sports. That would actually be funny because I'd be like, look at these niggas.
Speaker 2: With the ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and she'd be like, yeah, let's talk about you know what I'm saying. She's like, actually, you know what I'm saying. Come on, Anthony.
Speaker 3: I was doing seven points eight points in his uh school the list bar mellows. What a handsome man? Now, I was so yes, man, they make you do it what they call the carwah. So you go on every show for like fifteen minutes and then they just spread you out the day. So I was on the I think the second show right after I said Nott the carry Champion, I said that with Cary.
Speaker 4: Sister, you know what I'm saying. And after Carrie it was some other show. I don't remember what.
Speaker 3: But in between those two shows, it's one of those like it was rough Man.
Speaker 2: Locked up right now that Mike is definitely gonna pick the sup No, you gotta take myf I'm like, I'm about to watch it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah go Yankees.
Speaker 4: Word you need some pitchure man, Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: The whole time I straight lubricated, straight lubrication. No no, no, no, because it was I caught it. I did the rest of them tip like with my ass, like like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The smell how you do that.
Speaker 3: No, No, I didn't catch the smell like I caught Like I just got a little you know when you beat yourself, but you don't really peel yourself because you just the little square.
Speaker 4: It was like a half a shark. It was like a quarter shark.
Speaker 3: I was just like, if I let this ship go, it's gonna go, and it's gonna it's gonna go viral because it's gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Shoot in my pants.
Speaker 2: It's gonna take it.
Speaker 3: I forgot, like twelve o'clock Sports Center, that's in my pants hit too quick?
Speaker 4: What it was the fucking It was the chicken fingers, y'all. It was the honey honey mustard sauce. He sucked me up.
Speaker 2: Bro. I had this ship.
Speaker 1: I've had this ship twice and been late to zooms and Mandy and I were are you?
Speaker 2: She was like, you always got something on you this ship, and I'm like, yeah, always always. Oh, I ain't gonna hold you that Stunnah. There's certain ships.
Speaker 5: I'm out of commission for the day. A nigga can't come fuck me. I gotta I gotta wait twenty four hours. And I know no, certain ships, not just asshole, the one that yes, I where I'm walking up and I'm like, I did not just have antal sex?
Speaker 2: Why is my answer?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Look at in the Maryland.
Speaker 2: Is my sugar came out? If it came out or spell a certain way, maybe I ain't having no company that day?
Speaker 3: Nope, So I got it be day and that's it's you know, you fun with the temperature. Yeah, certain times you take them ships and I'm like, bro, this ship is going all the way to cold.
Speaker 2: I put this sh on straight cold like ice cold, like I need ice cold water. Do you understand me? Man? I'm just out there like it feels like it feels like.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't know how it feels what it feels like to take a tampon out, but I'm assuming it feels like there's something that is holding in you.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they put on that ship now, I cannot do it. You ate something that was hot going in and hot coming out. Bro, that was my first Jamaican trip.
Speaker 2: I was just not timehole ship. Let's get to.
Speaker 5: They want to know about what the fuck is coming out of your booda hole. We're gonna get into vanilla ship. We're gonna get into some a little bit responsible talk. I know a lot of y'all chose to have kids, including you, so this.
Speaker 2: Is for y'all.
Speaker 1: I just thought I need four kids, right four?
Speaker 2: So three one girl.
Speaker 5: The vanilla ship for this week comes from UCSF dot edu. That is the University of California, San France, and they actually just recently did a study on why teens are having sex so early. Now, I lost my virginity at sixteen fifteen, fifteen, fourteen, Okay, so teenage years and teens who apparently come from close knit neighborhoods and families are less likely to have sex at a young age, while teen schools have less influence on their sexual behavior.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: It says children whose parents restrict dating were fifty five percent less likely to have sex by tenth grade, as were kids who spent less time alone.
Speaker 2: Children from close knit neighborhoods.
Speaker 5: Were ten percent less likely to have sex by tenth grade, while those are neighborhoods that were socioeconomically disadvantaged and with lower educations were twenty four and twenty three percent.
Speaker 2: So basically, in those communities where you kind of.
Speaker 5: Have more freedom, where maybe your mom has to go to work where maybe it's a one parent household.
Speaker 2: That's where you are finding teenagers having sex that way.
Speaker 1: Earlier, I just would say someone made an article of a no ship moment.
Speaker 2: Done, nigga, what do you mean?
Speaker 12: WHOA?
Speaker 2: Well? Also, I say.
Speaker 3: To talk to you, uh, y'all all, remember like if you went to listen, I'm a New York City kid. So if you a New York City kid, you can relate to this. If you grew up in the city, there was always that kid, or any city really, not just New York City, but any metropolitan area. If you grew up in a you there's always the kid who's like, Yo, I got a free crib free crib free crib free crib. Yo, y'all come to the your house while my crib y'alls cook. You cut school and you go to the crib and you're like and you're like, yo, where's your parents at? My mom's just home, but she's it's cool. We could just coach up the crib and it's just like, well, the moment your mom is a head, that's why your mom is not back smoking crazies, bro, That's why she's back in as crazy.
Speaker 2: My god.
Speaker 5: But when I read this as well, and I get your parents maybe not being home if you're in a disadvantage neighborhood. I remember my first the first high school that I went to was well off shout out to Doctor Phillips High School.
Speaker 4: So I went there.
Speaker 5: I was a part of the Magnet program for TV production, and the parties on the weekends were at these rich ass white people's houses where their parents were in the fucking south of France. They had mansions and had the whole goddamn school dam near at their houses. That's what the fuck happened. So when I read this, I was like, not in rich kids, we having just as much accessibility to do it is well.
Speaker 1: I think the difference so it's the nine to five schedule, right, so you have someone that has to be at work versus house moms and shit like that. That's the that's the largest difference. And also people that make more money have more money for extra curricular ship for kids, so a lot of those kids are already involved so much they don't have downside's.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's true.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie because my kids do sports and share my daughters and gymnastics.
Speaker 2: I mean that's why we were.
Speaker 5: We were almost like forced to do something after school. We were because you have a school program, or we did sports.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I didn't my parents could afford that shit, you know what I'm saying, Like I couldn't play Little League and shit like that should costs money.
Speaker 2: My parents are like, yo, we don't got an extra really expensive.
Speaker 1: I've given my friends some bread. I'm like, nigga, you lind me a the violince shit?
Speaker 2: Really not at all.
Speaker 5: No, Now, there's really no sex that in schools. So I want to talk to you about if you and your wife have had the conversation about what the birds and bees conversation will be with your children, what age do you plan to have it, and also what is the difference between how you plan to talk to your boys.
Speaker 2: And how you plan to talk to your Let's start with.
Speaker 3: How old they are first, I already have My youngest is seven, and I've already had it.
Speaker 4: I already had the conversation like lightly right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, not like yo, this is how it happens, but like, you know, look like conversation, how'd you have it?
Speaker 6: Like yo?
Speaker 4: You know, basically your kids are eventually going to ask you, like, Yo, how did I get here? You know what I'm saying, what do you? You know what I'm saying, what do you or they might catch you fucking?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I don't been caught fucking a couple of times, Like.
Speaker 2: I call my mama fucking yeah, you didn't know what sex?
Speaker 1: Or are you guys just cuddling?
Speaker 3: So so my daughter comes in, right, this is like a couple of years ago. My daughter comes in and because we're very careful, my daughter comes in and this was the time that we was not care for and we forgot to lock the door. So she comes in and I'm just like full like like bouncing chicks, bouncing, splacking, splashing, going crazy.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm you know what I'm saying, I got a little how old is she at the time?
Speaker 3: Situation five?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I'm just like block, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And she walks in and it's just like you're walking into that, you know what I mean, Like you're walking in and this is as soon as you your eyeline is straight on that.
Speaker 4: And she's like, so the heather stops. I said, we just like caught. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's just like yo, you know, like the concepts phrase nigga like ship like I officer, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You just I'm just like a man, like we caught yo. And this could have been on like the fucking sick cop.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: This little girl shot my daughter's alia. She waits to beat and she's like, why are you guys acting like you just got married? I said, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Does this way?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: She fucked me up? I was like what the fuck? I was like, hold on, what is it? What do you mean? Like, like, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying? But like she understood, like Yo, mom and dad have sex? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Like do you think she got that from TV?
Speaker 3: Like it has to be like environment, Like I've watched some shit where it's's like, bro, like eighty percent of what your kids are gonna intake, you can't control it, so it's just like a fucking losing battle, bro. Like you could be like, yo, no screens, don't iPads whatever, But then when you put that restriction on them, they're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Like, YO, gonna find a way to yo.
Speaker 3: But fucking Johnny, you gotta fucking I had fucking little Jill up the black body.
Speaker 1: It's exploring and being like forcing themselves to look.
Speaker 3: For shit right right, because like, oh, y'all, you don't want to talk to me about this, but I'm let me Google.
Speaker 2: Say Siri, what's sixty nine? Y you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Like serious, like sixty nine as a position that you received or and I'm like, what's the fun bro? Here, it's a video I found on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Think about how cool it was for us to have to find it through magazines, to be waiting.
Speaker 2: Come on when it would cut off, I'd be right in the middle of it.
Speaker 4: Come on, I listen.
Speaker 3: I'm older than you, so I remember when it was like the fucking picture to jerk off to and it's a picture of a pussy. I'm like, bro, I can go to the fucking bodego and look at Foxy magazine, black tail you know what I'm saying, and get my shirt off.
Speaker 2: But I'm over here. Shut the black tail.
Speaker 4: I'm over here doing this.
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 4: What a struggle?
Speaker 2: Now I look at it and I'm like, damn, bro like technology. What was the difference in the conversations between the boys and the girl.
Speaker 3: With myl it really wasn't no different. It was just like it was just adjusted for who they are, right, Like it's you know, like all my boys are interested in girls. Like they're like my youngest boys, like, yo, I have a girlfriend, you know what I'm saying, Like my tenure, my eleven year old about to be It's like, yo, you know what I'm saying. I'm like, I know you're talking to It's like you play Fortnite with Shorty every single day, you know what I'm saying, your face tiping each other and shit like come on.
Speaker 4: And then my oldest one, he just be you. He'd be like, how is he thirteen?
Speaker 2: He's just like.
Speaker 3: I catch you on the phone like doing that ship like you know, so like like and I'm just like, you ain't talking to one of your boys, man, I could tell by the cadence, and like, how are you flowing with it?
Speaker 4: Like you're not talking to fucking Peter. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Are you cool?
Speaker 6: Dad?
Speaker 1: Like? Because they're thirteen, so no one knows you. I guess if they're like that age, right, you're yet.
Speaker 4: So I'm are you.
Speaker 2: I'm fake. I'm cool, but not cool because I'm the kid me. I'm just Adrian's dad, who's cool, the practicing coach.
Speaker 4: I coach football, I coached baseball.
Speaker 1: I feel like a high school kid to be like, oh, Ship, your dad is right.
Speaker 4: So but that's so thirteen is I'm just thinking free teenage. He's about to go to.
Speaker 2: He's about to school next year.
Speaker 3: So so like junior high school, they're so they all practice on the same field. It's a huge fucking thing. So they practicing and they'll be like, yo, and then that their dads are running up to me and they know they know me. So then now the younger kids, it's like, who the fuck is that?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, And they're like, and then everybody got a phone. Kid, Maryland, your coach, Yo, this is you. I'm like, yeah, that's me. You should have watched My Ship though, bro, cause you're eight, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I always wonder when we have kids.
Speaker 4: I have a great movie.
Speaker 2: When you have a kid.
Speaker 1: Well, when I have a kid, I'm like, is one of their mom's gonna come up to me like I've learned so much from you back in the day. And I'm like, I know, like I'm a forest.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing. It's like I let them know. I'm like, listen, I'm a comedian. You know what I'm saying, Like this has really.
Speaker 1: Been appropriate, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I listen to I think I just cussed a lot, you know what I'm saying, and use foul language, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: That's why I say to watch it. What advice would you get to a parent who's not sure how to have that conversation about the birds and peace?
Speaker 3: I mean, you got to really kind of take a kids temperature, you know what I mean. And you know, as a parent, if a kid can handle it or not, you know what I mean, or if they're gonna be like and then like run out the room and go tell their friends some wild ship. But like I knew my kids, like I always talk to my kids like adults, like from the womb, you know what I'm saying, Like you know when you talk to the belly ship and then you know they come out and they can't talk to you, but you talk to them. And I always talk to them like this, like I'm talking to y'all. It's never it was never like do baby, baby, you know what I'm saying. I feel like that's why they all are pretty smart, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And well spoken.
Speaker 2: Come on, do you remember your birds and bees talk? I didn't. I don't. I don't feel like millennials had.
Speaker 4: It was just like yo, you like, oh you fucking you. He's like, yo, use a condom, man, He's like, yo, if you fucking.
Speaker 1: But honestly, think you may have influenced a lot of my safe sex because you gave a perspective of like and I really like a lot of podcasts Now do It where dads will be honest. But you got a nigga when no kids and one with a bunch of kids and a family, and like you never made it seem like you're life is sterah. But you love your children, you love your wife. But there are moments where you talk about how hard it was as a joke and I'm like, oh, this is this is hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, nah, that shit is crazy, cause it's like I've heard y'all discourse, you know, the no kids kids you know, But like for me, it's like, Yo, it's a personal CHOICEE what I'm saying, I'm not going to bash you for You're like, yo, I don't want to have kids.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna be There's a lot of people that when you say that ship, they're.
Speaker 2: Like, but why oh oh, oh, I get that. Somebody got get two seater car.
Speaker 3: You didn't ask me, but why you know what I'm saying, like, why did you get an AMGG team and you got four kids?
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 5: It's also crazy to it. Listen this, I'm not speaking for everyone. I'm speaking though, from my circle, my world, for everybody that has a child. Oh baby, all I get is, girl, don't have them. Like it's it's not like it's all. It's not endearing for like, people aren't pressuring me like my peers, like for my friends they have kids. I just posted a mean the other day and was like, boy, is it a great time to not have kids? And one with a one year old one that's currently pregnant hit me and was like, yeah, bitch, don't have.
Speaker 2: Damn well no, because well that's the thing. Being a mom is hard, So why do they spend money? Bitch?
Speaker 5: I'm about to be in the South of France, then bitch, just can't just book a trip to the South of France. That's what makes me want to be rich.
Speaker 2: You gotta get rich. My brain doesn't. I'm cute.
Speaker 1: I can't do things. All I think is get money. You know, you got to get more, like I'm going to can't too, bitch. And if I was pregnant nanny shout out, shout out to my homegirl. Sounds good, but then I'll be thinking, like I'm not she about to go to Cancun when she got two kids and her husband ten grand, just just some flights and a portion of the airbnb because it's a family trip.
Speaker 2: Ten grand that can't come.
Speaker 3: You gotta just kind of adjust your brain, man, because like I did this ship well, I was just like, like, I hate Apple pay Yo, I hate Apple Pay, I hate Time to Pay, I hate technology.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Because my kids have no idea what money is.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. They have no clue.
Speaker 4: They always they actually for twenty dollars like damn near every day.
Speaker 1: That's a really good example because kids are just.
Speaker 3: Bro Remember when you had to go give somebody fucking cash money for this and then get changed gas and you break a hundred, you get a hunt.
Speaker 2: Out of bill. You're like nig I used to I used to keep that hunted buck. I want to break that ship.
Speaker 4: You'll be thirsty and ship. You're like, she's two dollars. I got a hundred dollar bill, Man, I don't want ninety eight dollars. One hundred ninety eight, not one hundred.
Speaker 2: You count two dollars.
Speaker 4: These motherfucker kids boo yo.
Speaker 3: I went to fucking Dunkin Donuts the other day and this girl could have been couldn't have been older than ten years old.
Speaker 2: She was like nine eight years old.
Speaker 4: She walks in there, can I have a medium?
Speaker 3: Um listen, listen almond milk, And I'm just like, okay, I'm like about to pay for this ship.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: She just pulls out the black amics.
Speaker 1: Get the fuck out of here. Oh wow, you know that's what a lot of billionaires don't give their kids money.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 1: I just have this conversation with my man about how passing ship down to your kids is almost like it's awful.
Speaker 2: No, all the celebrities now are like my kids, yeah, ship, they're not going in the wheel.
Speaker 1: Either. The thing I want is credit for my kids. I want to teach them that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's my thing. I was like, yeah, listen, y'all got to understand a lot of things about money. Number One, I'm the only one making it here, you know what I'm saying, So like, y'all gotta relax because.
Speaker 2: This ship.
Speaker 3: Look, my thing is like I want to teach them the value of money, just not because like yo, I'm a I'm scared that I'm gonna be broke or I'm like nervous about it not making money.
Speaker 4: I know what my trajectory is. I know what the next three years.
Speaker 2: I think that's why you got them playing sports, Like y'all, let me say something.
Speaker 3: Course, now I'm trying to turn them five two nights over into cash money for me. You get a scholarship to play football at Forlida University and went there and graduating from there.
Speaker 5: And now they're paying the little college boys the mother billionaires.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're gonna have kid meryo four in the back of your jersey.
Speaker 2: Fucking game quarterback sacks.
Speaker 4: Bro We're building the brand. Okay, you understand me.
Speaker 3: I was so mad when my neighborhood was like, we don't put the names on the back of the jersey because there's faous people here and they don't want their names out there. They don't what they can still is out there. I was like, bitch, you're housewives of Real Housewives, you fake famous.
Speaker 2: Don't would the celebrities to me? I love the house, Okay, I ain't gona. I went to the b Field.
Speaker 5: Wards and saw it was the j C Fight and saw all these celebrities. Uh, the grand Dom came walking up the goddamn I literally.
Speaker 1: Karen from I'm CLC.
Speaker 2: Bravo, Yeah, Karny.
Speaker 9: Hues from House Eddie Collin Gang Yo. Hello, what I'm saying hello period? What I'm saying, let's go for Bravo.
Speaker 2: Don't do that? Beat what girl?
Speaker 1: You gets not want to?
Speaker 2: So? No, d H wing. I am not v H one And that's what they do on house spots. They be reading bitches talent.
Speaker 1: No no.
Speaker 5: I watched the black ones and the only white one, the only white one your children to call, and I watched well, I do watch you by, and I watch Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: Beverly Hills is good. Those are white ones they want because it's in my neighbor.
Speaker 4: So I watched that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, y'all a ghetto as funk. You're just white, extremely ghetto track, Like like, yo, pro.
Speaker 2: My husband, you push my husband in the pool. Pushed my husband in the pool. We did you fucking po Okay? But I can't be old Bravo. She want to put I can do that on.
Speaker 1: And then it's gonna turn.
Speaker 4: Be racist limited and the higgle bandy you can't save how dude? Not on my network?
Speaker 2: And you guys taught me mo what is it? Oh?
Speaker 4: The movie? Y?
Speaker 1: You know what I wanted to ask you if your kids wanted to go into podcasting, No, let's get me here. No, like, because that's what you did.
Speaker 2: How would you feel I'd be like.
Speaker 3: Bro, it's too saturated now, Doug. When I did this ship, it was like wild West. It was like, yo, you know, not everybody's doing this, you know what I mean. It's like it's like saying, you know, I'm going to make it to the MLB or the NBA at the NFL.
Speaker 1: At this point when you were a teenager, what do you think he was gonna do?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What was going to be your I.
Speaker 3: Thought I was gonna be like a meteorologist. Because I was like, really, wow, the weather man. I know what I'm saying, but yeah, because I like I like TV.
Speaker 2: You would have been lying to us because the government controls the West.
Speaker 4: I would have got that note and then I would have got killed. I wouldn't be here right now because I would have been you would.
Speaker 2: You would have been one of them boweing niggas. Them bowing niggas, niggas keep popping up dead, blowing the whistle, the whistle wrong. You might be a weather man in your old age, just for fun, for fun, because they.
Speaker 4: Be doing little corny jokes, and ship Jam.
Speaker 5: Was doing it for the channel that ain't here no more like Jim Jones he was doing he was the Webberman.
Speaker 2: He would do it like I could see you doing it. I love it.
Speaker 4: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So like when I had good grades and science and math and sh like that, that was like a good test taker and a smart kid. But I have eight years d bro like it's crazy. My brain is like a pinball machine. Like right now I have thirty different things flying around my brain and I don't even know how to control.
Speaker 1: I remember the skits.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying yeah. So it's just like that's how I ended up saying, yo, there was a joke on Bley Digger boys. I was like the sticks out of my mind because it was one of those moments where I was just like be be be.
Speaker 2: Be be bean, there you go take that one. I know, baby, No, it was.
Speaker 3: It was is I think du were talking about glamping or something like that, and he's like, yeah, I was glamping with this girl. She was on a period and people were scared because there's.
Speaker 2: Bears, and I was like, they're not sharks, just smell blood.
Speaker 3: But I was like, yo, I guess they do ship. If you're telling me this story, I believe everything you're telling me, So go ahead with your story. Bear smell blood, okay, tell me get the rest of the story.
Speaker 2: Telling the story.
Speaker 4: And I'm just like I imagine.
Speaker 3: So I was like, yo, so the bear, why would the bear want to come because she was bleeding, like she's not a perod like the bear does a bear want to hit?
Speaker 1: Wrong?
Speaker 2: Like I'd saying, And I.
Speaker 3: Was just like but it was one of those ding ding ding ding ding ding. I was like, bro, this is not appropriate. You should not say this, you know, I'm saying, like, this is not not does the bear want wrong?
Speaker 4: But it just came out.
Speaker 2: You went straight to be reality with it.
Speaker 4: You feel me wow?
Speaker 2: Wow boy wow.
Speaker 5: Well then I do want to ask you, just because it's here, what if your children wanted to get into sex work?
Speaker 3: Like I mean, I like, I don't know. I feel like it's part of it. Part of me is just like yo, like progressive dad should be like yo, supportive and ship. But then there's like the old school dads. I was like, Bro, I don't want I don't want my.
Speaker 1: Kids doing sex. I don't want you because you're ostracized for life.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, think for life. It's it's the only reason why I say not for life.
Speaker 1: Is because just seeing ts Madison and who else?
Speaker 2: Well no, no, no, no, well, and uh what's damn?
Speaker 5: I hate that I can't remember name the kid. Because there's the white girl that we had on the podcast, Lisa. Lisaan is a girl. She she's literally been on ESPN. No, but then we just said we just had a black trans woman. What I'm saying is there is a possibility for you to be in sex work. Maybe finding yourself in excel. I don't think, but I don't think you're ostracized for life. There's a lot of people they go to sex life. No, if you have a degree, you could still go and have a regular job.
Speaker 4: If you blow up and it becomes you you're.
Speaker 5: A huge sex like if you're a huge star. Yes, if you are just on only fans or doing some ship money. That's why a lot of people are also still wearing the ski masks, are doing different angles and ship.
Speaker 2: I just think.
Speaker 1: It's really difficult. Bro. We've had trouble when dating with men judging right.
Speaker 2: You have to think about currently he's an awesome They're not like kids. B think about fucking.
Speaker 1: Every time Charlotte Mane do an iHeart conference, he got to talk about the difference between the come up affordable and call her daddy, which horrible has is senior.
Speaker 2: To like no, and we always do is talk.
Speaker 1: We're not even fucking on camera. I really believe like this is a long brow it's too much crawling, and I just feel like if you do something else in content creation, it'll work out better. But it's not like I would be judgmental of my children more than I just don't want them to do what the fuck I did. You know what I'm saying, like, it's just too much.
Speaker 4: Forge your own path, bro. You know what I'm saying, Like, that's that's what it is to me.
Speaker 1: And the level that we did in Mandy is more on an entrepreneurial scale scale than others. Like it's it's very different. We're not just podcasters and only podcast bro.
Speaker 3: No, I get that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm talking about sex work, and I'm thinking that's just a sex I just don't.
Speaker 2: Think they would be ostracized for life.
Speaker 3: I think it depends on also what you're talking about, because like what kind of sex work and how popular do you become?
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, I'm talking about taking it in all holds. I'm not talking about you just posting your foot on your Like. I ain't talk about you got a foot page. You ain't talking about you selling your drug. You're saying That's what I'm like, Bro, No, you know, I'm talking about the article on my kid now back page, back page. Let me tell you the way the world is. By the way.
Speaker 4: It was crazy because I was with.
Speaker 3: You know, when you find out somebody is like freaky on and and and you like you.
Speaker 2: Wit freaky on the low and you're like, you wait, how'd you find out had this publicist right when you sent me? No?
Speaker 4: No, no, it was a dude, the older dude. So he's like, were walking through.
Speaker 2: I forgot.
Speaker 3: We were like some hotel in Pasadena, some ship were walking through and I made a back page yoke, Yo, damn all right, be back page bro like this this would I was about to bring a joint, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He's just like, yeah, in town for two days. I was like what he was like, Yo, you're familiar.
Speaker 2: He was familiar. Crazy, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: I used to like go on back page and it used to like make me horny just to read. Like I used to love reading just like kind of what people were looking for, them describing themselves.
Speaker 2: And I would literally like.
Speaker 4: Like, yo, copy that read this from me.
Speaker 2: Twenty six f gf E.
Speaker 4: What else wou like?
Speaker 2: But that's the that's you know what. You know?
Speaker 1: What's crazy now the news back page with being like on tour.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, it's not even on tour. They now change their Twitter names to the city they're in and the dates how long they're there for you like that's what they literally say. D c uh the sixteenth to the eighteenth.
Speaker 1: D M me, it is shameless, dog, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Even mad at that. Listen, yo, I teld this. I'll tell this a lot of man you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, who are like weird and like thirsty because, like I said up top at the top of the show, I feel like if you get if you die your hair, if you get a haircut, you do your shit different whatever. I feel like, oh this is a new shorty, but like I'm good, I'm locked in for you motherfuckers. I can't stay locked in. Don't go over here love bamba bitches and hating shorties up and being like doing all this other ship. Just pay for the pussy, bro, You pay for the place you're doing each other favorite man you do. She's doing you a favor because you're trying to just get another off, and you're doing her favorit because you're paying her her cell phone bill.
Speaker 2: And I do want to bring paying for the pussy is not a two for twenty. Is not taking a bitch out for spaghetti. The nigga think they paid for the pussy when they take a bitch out. No, no, No, I mean like literally likes money.
Speaker 3: Your hears you know what I mean? Like cash, you know what I'm saying, in your hand, you know? Or cash.
Speaker 1: Would be so scared Like I've had sugar daddies, but if I got oh my god, I think maybe twice in my life I had cash hated me after second every time I was like.
Speaker 2: Are you a cut? It just made me feel so scared. I was scared.
Speaker 5: One time a nigga left me a check. When I tell you, I never went to the bank so fast because I thought that ship wasn't going It wasn't.
Speaker 4: Go clear cash.
Speaker 2: This is how, this is how old school. My pussy is a nigga that wrote me a check when I was traveling. Niggas had to wed and back in the day, thanks for the fun time memo. What was the memo, baby, I don't do There was no memo. There was no memo.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 2: That was not the memo.
Speaker 5: I will also say, though, when I looked at it, it was double what it was supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Double was agreed upon.
Speaker 1: So scared. When I was doing that, I felt like, so.
Speaker 3: Wow, the niggas cannot do that. My niggas can't do what I mean, Yes, they can can't do what write it? Get a check for the dick. You know what I'm saying, they can.
Speaker 4: That's why I caught myself and said, obviously they can't.
Speaker 2: I A'm gonna hold you. I was my homegirls.
Speaker 5: I've been like I've been fucking sex workers lately, and uh, my friends like, oh my god, how do you get them?
Speaker 2: I said, ole, girl, Wait, I don't pay. I don't pay them though, Like even though they do sex work, just give him a good review.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what It's like the guy that comes to detail my car and.
Speaker 5: Subscribe to their only fans, right, So he's like, he's like, yo, if you don't, He's like, you don't got to pay me for the car wash if you just give me a shoutout on Instagram.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like, say what, that's my favorite thing to do.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Say like I got a car rock shout out to Trevor's shot.
Speaker 2: He Hey, listen, big headers in the shop right now again?
Speaker 3: Rewrap Matt Black. You know what I'm saying, We put a new spoiler on that bitch. You know what I'm saying. When you hit when you.
Speaker 4: Hear me on two weight like, is your boy?
Speaker 1: Since we're rapping and you in your voice right now, I would love it not see how much you can remember from.
Speaker 2: Listen because this is your boy.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know, don't want.
Speaker 4: Shout the test move.
Speaker 3: This is actually an unreleased test move remix of that what yes that he did for me shot the test move.
Speaker 4: Love you my guy.
Speaker 2: Look, I love that.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the Reddit thread. I want to see how many you could do.
Speaker 3: It's it's oh, I can do okay, all right, uh I see your boy the kid Marylyn. I'm saying, okay, the human do a k being smacked beyond bow a K. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I haven't done this. Why do you know? She asked me, She was like, does he do this on seven pm in Brooklyn? I said, no, that I got a couple.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I spring go in, but it's not like two minutes straight.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Your most famous one is probably.
Speaker 3: Planting Supernova or Barmello's Anthony. Those two each stream on stev b. Maybe just because it was like Singalore, it was like crowded.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, is Mama.
Speaker 1: Sushi closed that I went for my first time and the ship wasn't there, And I literally was like, not the one.
Speaker 2: Not the one in Dykeman, can't be well rewatching. It was just too man. That is like, that is like one of those things that the city cannot take it away. We're gonna build a condo in central it was remodel.
Speaker 1: I was on the curve of hig live like dog. Why did I never make what she was doing?
Speaker 2: All the way up in Dykeman, bitch, I was talking to a school.
Speaker 13: Oh okay, you could have replaced school football player, like the energy that gave to a school.
Speaker 1: Talking to kids about being a podcaster. I really was in there many sort of God. I was like, y'all, I don't want to do this. Finish college one of the examples I'd be given. I'd be like, yo, I'm a college dropout. I'm a business owner too. I was like, but my Coast finish college. I was like, and there's certain degrees you can do that I'm unable to write. I had more corporate work experience. She had more schooling experience, and I see corporate. I was in the workforce longer than you. I'm just saying I'm not trying to share your nigga. I'm just saying, if you were in school longer than I was, so to me, there was like a larger difference in things you do in college things you do in school that how does it didn't take in I talk about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I think I see that difference between my wife and myself because she is very I think a lot of like very not tedious things.
Speaker 2: But like that's a that's like shady.
Speaker 3: But it's like school teaches you responsibility, you know what I'm saying, Like response like Yo, I got to hit this dead lie and I gotta do this, I gotta hit this. I gotta teach you how to multitask, you know what I'm saying, how to like you know, like a motherfucker right. So it's just like I got you know this is going on here, This's going on here, extracurriculus.
Speaker 2: I got sports.
Speaker 1: Whatever you're doing, seven different classes, they want.
Speaker 3: Seven different classes. I run the radio station, whatever you're doing. It teaches you how to do that. It's adulting. It's like junior adulting, you know what I mean. Like early it's like, Yo, you got responsibilities a little bigga. Here's how you handle them, you know. But the one thing that I hate about school and like just in general, is that they is the is the being on time ship where it's just like certain situations.
Speaker 4: No, no, look, I didn't even go hold you.
Speaker 3: This was this was this was like a constant, like a beef thing where it's just like, yo, if you're five minutes late, it doesn't matter. You're late, you know what I'm saying. Like a lot of people, it does. But it's like if you're a banker if you're late, fun out of here. If you're a teacher and you're late, fuck out of it. If you're working entertainment, bro, you're not the fucking sound guy. If your talent you know what I'm saying. What you want as a prod me talking this is producer Marrow talking to all you produces. A love producer is now to be comfortable fucking let him rock, bro.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I have motherfuckers give me writers for ship, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, but I'm not getting into this ship.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna say yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, Yeah, that's gonna be here when you pull up.
Speaker 1: There's a slight thing with timeliness and success, and I using this example, I produced dramas Gangster grol Pod. We did eight episodes, bab Gez two Chains, Wayne Tyler, Farrell, I might be forgetting somebody.
Speaker 2: But and Wiz.
Speaker 1: The two most successful people today to me are Pharrell and Tyler. Out of that right, not saying these niggas ain't iconic, because they are Barell's team. We were in pairs hit me up two hours before televen be late. He was four minutes late now maybe six, and I was like, this was the late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's late.
Speaker 1: He literally walked in and Louis Vatomas across the street because he was just in there making the thing for the show. So sorry, he was working on that digital whatever, and he apologized for being late, and I remember me and I love alex Is sitting there and I'm like, dog, this is so hard, Like I love that just by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So and then Tyler. Tyler was twelve minutes late and needed to get his nails done and he was mad funny. He was like, well I could do it on camera though, like he was not fucking around about the time, and it made me think to myself, this must be a testimony to their current success in the timeliness. Don't get me wrong, they were and you're right, the five minutes like don't matter because they were considered.
Speaker 2: Oh, I ain't gonna hold you, but I'm lately.
Speaker 3: But my thing is like, if you're late, give I give you time on the back You know what I'm saying. As if I'm talent and I pulled up here half an hour late, I'm gonna give you a half an hour past my my out.
Speaker 2: That's not what I'm saying. Or more, when I'm on therapy, I have a one hour therapy session. We do it virtually.
Speaker 5: Oh bitch, if she gets on a twelve o two, I let her know. You know this is going to one or two? Right, Like, you gonna give me the time on the back end.
Speaker 1: And should be you not gonna rush me, Like I don't like me. You're trying to tell me.
Speaker 2: But she was like like, because that's like, all right, fuck you, I'll tell you who's the lates later.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But no, I do think the timeliness I agree, and I don't like I've seen certain sticklers in this production space now, and I'd be like, bro, like you can't have attitude. And then when they come in when like, these motherfuckers are one hundred times busier than you and they're also fitting things into their fucking schedule. Also the timeliness of people that are like I did something with Sue Bird recently, who was on a press tour.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: She was down to the three minute mark, like looking at me like, can you let me know when the cars outside? Because this is how much I'm might have motherfuckers be on go. And I really appreciate when talent can fucking be on time and on time to me, it's actually a fifteen minute even talent.
Speaker 5: If you my friend, my mama, my uncle, my sister, my brother, well whoever, anybody in my motherfucking life like, and I will say I appreciate you for cause, nigga, I beat you to yes that.
Speaker 2: Then he was like, I'm sorry, man, you're trying to think this this motherfucker is this car?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you niggas want to do shit in Brooklyn, man.
Speaker 2: Goddamnit, niggas don't do that. I live in Jersey. Listen and do fuck jip.
Speaker 1: You getting you getting you were shared in so long that you made me have the idea that like I was from family means Jersey.
Speaker 3: Family is moving to Jersey, because it does. Because to buy a house in New York you have to be a fucking oligard. Literally, bro you gotta be like, can't I.
Speaker 2: Have the money now to purchase I'm not buying a shoe box for a million.
Speaker 1: Ship was a million, and I'm like, I'm in a nice one bedrooms.
Speaker 2: I'm not buying a one bedroom for a million.
Speaker 3: I was looking and I was like, I'm never I was one of them. I'm never never leaven New York.
Speaker 2: Fuck out of here. Your niggas is crazy.
Speaker 4: The Brox is my life. I ain't never going.
Speaker 3: And then I started looking at the houses and I was like, oh, Ship, you niggas want eight hundred and fifty thousand for a house up the street that is an active crackhouse right now, across street from the projects.
Speaker 4: That niggas is crazy. There's two bedrooms, real dumb, you know what I mean. I'm I'm not then bedrooms.
Speaker 2: In this apartment right now?
Speaker 1: Y'all want do you know how for anyone that doesn't live in the grasshop front, Like serious, this conversation.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm moving dating at l girl. See, y'all can't I need to be in serg see. I know I'm gonna be up here recording with y'all. Bitch.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna eat only when I come to New York. I won't be in motherfucking Atlantis, but I'm gonna eat when I come here. I'm gonna eat break the funching dinner.
Speaker 2: At all the Michelin Star restaurants of Magic City Wings. Now, I'm literally gonna be a cheetah once a week because I love cheating. Cheating, mean you too. I'm gonna have pussy and food that's gonna be my little I went in there and then it is sex see with the bottles. I was like, this is ridiculous, this is yeah, that's what I realized.
Speaker 3: I was like, Yo, you're a old nigga man because you can't. I don't want to eat somewhere where I gotta order.
Speaker 2: My food like this. Can ill got the lost in magazeees form ninety dollars. Please gotta go nowhere loud, Please bring me no portion out. Why y'all play this David Ghetto?
Speaker 12: Is that the Togett Oh my god, what the fuck Vegas party dinner, Nigga, I'm not on no Molly Bro, get.
Speaker 2: Me out of here.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 10: Exactly Miami show about this ship because she end did this ship before and I was like, listen, you want you're gonna want to eat now because you're not gonna want to after period.
Speaker 12: She's like She's like wow, Wow, She's like is this gonna work if I you know, And I was just like, listen now now she wanted to do drugs, stop you like no told me about.
Speaker 3: I was just like, listen, if I love, if you eat them one of the stomach, they're gonna hit way faster and way more.
Speaker 2: You know, Like Molly, you need you need expert, right, you know what I'm saying because I'm just like you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm like, listen like again like I was, or I was, you know, the crazy guy of the duo.
Speaker 2: Anymore, Hey, you're not the crazy him and you be real Calm, Well you're kind of with me, but he's the commone because no super so Calm is like a huge That's why he's bar mellows in toy Bro.
Speaker 3: He's like a humans bar Bro. He is this mad, cool, calm all the time. And I'm like, I guess you know that comes with like, yo, you're taking a las shot Nigga for the championship.
Speaker 4: Every time.
Speaker 1: She gave me a crazy guy and that ship that I watched with you and Will and Martin though but not enough, I.
Speaker 14: Don't know, because organized crazy guy, the crazy guy with iPad crazy, you know what I'm saying. So I could drive it, and that's what that's what I really want to show.
Speaker 3: Motherfucker's post. You know what I'm saying, that you can. It's like, motherfucker, I'm not just gonna jump up here and be loud and and and ha ha ha, Like I could drive the car to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I could.
Speaker 3: I could set up the shot, motherfucker. You know what I'm saying. I could do all that show you want to check the camera sittings. I can do that ship for you saying. I could write the one sheet, motherfucker. We could do the pitch deck. You know what I'm saying, all that ship.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: Falling into a role as a duo though I think it's totally okay. You know it is if one person likes the whole, like Mandy likes to intro our show more right, like.
Speaker 2: We both even though we ain't get to do that today.
Speaker 5: YouTube like Mandy so mad, they're not on this outline phone like how am I gonna?
Speaker 2: I'm over here like trying to figure out you could do a social episode today.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, because I think my.
Speaker 2: Problem already over.
Speaker 1: But my problem may be my favorites are improv shows, and I think that actually is probably the difference. So when I make an outline, I know what we're gonna talk about, but I am looking at it. But and we split that word. But our style is different on how we talk about topics, and I think if you're a fan of improv shows, your brain starts to emulate that. You know what I'm saying. Mandy likes a more structured pod and it's interesting because it really shows with our show, and I think the same with you. But you were definitely more structured in a way that I hadn't seen before.
Speaker 5: And I'm structured but chaotics, So I guess we already know we twins. Come on, So I'm the Jamaican plants and you the Dominican.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, all right.
Speaker 1: What more can you remember before we sign out? Dude, I feel like there's such a famous one that you just screamed that you used to scream out. Oh man, smoking smoking smoking is a hint, okay.
Speaker 2: Not bitchmaking you whiz.
Speaker 4: I was like, what the trips, bro? I was like, I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, when I do my ks like when I first started doing them, but it was because the audience was giving me them I did. We finally started talking about me pegging, so I'm out here Peggan, So I got Pegged the Stallion Peggan Markle.
Speaker 2: They gave me a really good one and then and then I got and then I got my uh Veneers.
Speaker 5: Then I got Queen Latifa, then I got my cat. They called me Mandy Baskins.
Speaker 2: Like the audience to be giving me these crazy as it is, so I'll be rolling off, roll off, roll them off, And I'm like, and that bitch, but yeah, I like my.
Speaker 3: Love, keep on with that ship, because that's how you know that they're really engaged in.
Speaker 2: They really like that.
Speaker 3: Because yeah, you were saying before, and y'all were saying before, like, yo, would you want your kids to podcast? And I was like, no, because the market is saturated. Y'all are lucky because y'all have an audience and a crowd that really fucks beyond, Like I just enjoyed a.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, not only beyond, they stopped my mom has been stopped at a gas station like that.
Speaker 3: Some people will say, like, Yo, that ship is parasocial, that shit is weird. But at the same time, it's like, I don't call the fans. I don't call y'all fans.
Speaker 4: I call your supporters. You know what I'm saying, Because I don't.
Speaker 1: Because that might be wearing.
Speaker 4: He came up with, that's love, yo, I love that.
Speaker 1: So that's why I stopped listening to podcasts even at in production. And a lot of people think it's weird that I say that. Of course I listened for a moment or maybe for whatever it is, but I can't listen to a podcast continually. I started to say things unknowingly keynote.
Speaker 3: Hive, like there was so many I even Pino think of, Like what other weird term you can think of from from that ship?
Speaker 4: Like Pino, what the pu? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: But she was talking about Gregio.
Speaker 1: I think I did the Mikey crackhead voice one that used to come on. It was like, what the fuck am I doing? I mean, you don't do it on purpose because this podcast is a part of my life. So in my life I'm talking and I'm like, oh, you start copying nigga.
Speaker 2: Well people people think copy, but also it's just like know. But also when you're around someone like I know Joe was not listening to the to the podcast when we were on his network. I say, I ain't gonna hold you. I ain't gonna hold you. I ain't gonna hold you. I just say, nigga.
Speaker 5: He started saying it on his pot, but it was because I was I was just around him and Niggas was writing under the comments.
Speaker 2: I am saying Mandy's I ain't gonna hold you. I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 5: And it's like, I don't think that Nigga took I ain't gonna hold you for me, Like a lot of people say that, like that's the thing. Like so it's it's environment, it's people. I mean, I guess if you say something specifically, but there's certain things.
Speaker 2: Like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And the thing is too it's just like, Yo, be proud of your work. You know what I'm saying, Like, be proud of your work. If y'all go on see what I'm saying, to do a fucking a buddy movie. You know what I'm saying, doing a book and your book is a camp Hey.
Speaker 1: They said Merrill's text was all in cats. I'm like, well, no, I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Are you doing it all the time? The whole text, all the cash and you see it? Yeah, but I'd be like, damn you.
Speaker 4: And that's the ship.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Yo, this is how I'm gonna At first, it was like, yo, this is how I'm really really separate, Like who super fucks with me? And who's just like all right, this guy's kind of funny, you know what I'm saying, Because I'm like I want to find out who really really really.
Speaker 2: Fucks with me?
Speaker 3: And also I'm a graffiti writer, so like I always want to write everything in like a fucking you know what I'm saying, Like, and I'm just like, I can't a keyboard be like I wrote it.
Speaker 2: The book come from graffiti.
Speaker 1: I'm just so happy.
Speaker 2: Wait, they said they painted at the studio. Is my name off?
Speaker 1: The wall.
Speaker 4: No no, no, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he writes, He writes, like the people's names who come to.
Speaker 3: The studio on the wall, like so from that culture. It's like, yo, you want to make your ship stand out, you know what I'm saying, and be like yo, here like look at my shir you know what I mean, on this wall with twenty niggas on it, here's my ship.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for motherfucking joining us. God damn extra loan podcast.
Speaker 4: I'm circus. You know what I'm saying. I get the you'll get the extra that is.
Speaker 2: That is crazy. Let everyone know where they can listen to you, tune into you and support you.
Speaker 3: Hey, support me because you're not a fan.
Speaker 2: If you support you, just you know what I mean, just support it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Fuck with me and I fuck with you.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Check out Victory Light at Victory like you know what I'm saying. Some people in Brooklyn of course, of course, of course you know what I'm saying. Sem Brooklyn on all social platforms and at the kid Merrow spelled correctly t H and not t h A, not d A t h A j I d M.
Speaker 2: You are all. They was just sure you was gonna make it ghetto. It will be in the capch and y'all.
Speaker 5: If you want more bonus content from us here over on Patreon. We are not we are not right now and so on, head on over to patreon dot com back slash Hordible Decisions. We have some cinemas over there that's very special where we break down all like things and sex.
Speaker 2: We have Baby Reindeer, we have Ashley Madison. What else did we do?
Speaker 5: I know we're gonna We're gonna do Jira Carmichael soon, which is now my baby very favorite show. Oh my god, I am praying for a season two. Anyways, going over there and support that.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for listening to yet another episode of Horrible Decisions. It's bonus bench, y'all.
Speaker 5: We are here for another cinema and somehow we started talking about dead niggas we wish we could have fucked if we were old enough at the time to fuck them, And of course Tupac started that conversation.
Speaker 2: I am joined for this episode with two ladies. If you are not familiar with them, you should be, God damn it.
Speaker 5: I'll start with the one who was most recently on Horrible Decisions, We are embarrassed from the Rory and Maul podcast producer Exhordinaire also the only woman in the room.
Speaker 11: Yes, yeah, when yomie's my books, when Yomi okay, but yo me, don't be on the microphone, yeomy, don't be anywhere, y'aly just be Snapstapy'll.
Speaker 2: Be gone gone okay.
Speaker 5: And we have another woman who is also normally the only woman in the room. We have Rosie from the Say Last podcast. We has a low How do we do this?
Speaker 2: I don't know how y'all do it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: First of all, Mandy, you can be the only woman in the room in certain rooms. Yeah, do I prefer to know? Also being on like all these male platforms, Hopefully they love y'all more than they do me. The nickas can't stand my loud, obnoxious, opinionated at These motherfuckers hate me, so they'd be like, y'all got Nandy here. You don't think you could ever do like a show with a dude with some dudes, I mean I could. I love doing stuff with the Sante. I don't know if that counts. You know what's crazy? The more that I pod and I do all this different content.
Speaker 5: I Nah, I hate men more and more each day, and I think I wanted to start that off before we get to the Icebreakers. By the way, y'all, this is a cinema on Ashley Madison. If you are unfamiliar, this is not a spoiler alert because Ashley Madison was a dating app that is still around. There is a three part docu series on Netflix, so if you don't want spoiler alerts, you can stop this ship right the fuck now, go check out the three episodes and get right back. But before we get there, I wanted to open Flora to letting the audience though, because we're going to be talking about so many relationship dynamics because of Ashley Madison. I wanted the audience to know present day, you're asl now you're all because look, we're talking in twenty ten terms, so age, we're not gonna do type.
Speaker 2: Of ship kiss me all, so age, let's see sexual orientation and current relationship status, not location because we're all in New York, so age sexuality and current relationship status.
Speaker 11: Okay, thirty a fresh thirty though, like not an age thirty, Like I'm you know, I'm basically twenty nine. Sexual orientation is bisexual. Current relationship status I am single and God apparently wants me to stay that way.
Speaker 2: I think, okay, so you're not dating? Do you have a boo? Are you in the situationship phase? You're not doing anything? I have literally nothing, she said, I have nothing on It's like like when she drugs, she probably call her friends nothing like can you who are you drunk?
Speaker 3: Texan?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 11: Look, I've been sending Rory music ideas, bro, like, I get this bad out here.
Speaker 2: It's bad, it is no.
Speaker 11: So this is what I do to like come back like my loneliness.
Speaker 5: I go live on TikTok Ooh, I wonder if that's why I be live on Instagram so much like, let me just talk to the people I talk to that I need followers, I'll get live on TikTok okay.
Speaker 2: So, so Rosie age, sexual orientation and current relationship status age thirties. That's all y'all need to know. I identify as twenty six apparently, but y'all she late thirties. No, I'm not. I'm mid Can we cause about a minutely? I'm actually mid thirties. There's only one age for men. We round it up. You felt you guys. Actually, you know what, I don't give a fuck cause fuck y'all, y'all gonna get there too. Whatever I'm not, I'm not saying it. What was the next one? Sexual orientation? Yeah, I'm straight. I had a girlfriend one, so you're very straight. For like two weeks and two years ago, it was cool, okay, and then she made me realize how straight I was, how straight you were, and then your current relationship status single this fuck and it's gonna stay that way. I might, I might try to sell it. The seat thing out, I think you should break now, I should. I just went through and have been going through. I'm not repeating patterns. We're gonna get into that. Maybe we'll see. So for me, I've been and I love updating the patrons on I am having the best like sex dating. Yeah. Why she fle