Speaker 1: Yeah, look at us.
Speaker 2: We're there on the stream. Welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: This is a podcast where we talk about cereal. Yep, we eat it, we try it, we rate it, we try it. We let you know we good or bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And uh, hit a thing happened this one.
Speaker 1: Don't hit anything yet?
Speaker 2: All right, home, we get some new new I want new songs.
Speaker 1: Maybe should go figure them out.
Speaker 2: How do we do that?
Speaker 1: Now? I don't know cereal makes them complease, there's no cereal.
Speaker 2: They can acquire.
Speaker 1: Some some retire This one doesn't actually say cereal CROs No, you want to stop it.
Speaker 2: What's all that stuff?
Speaker 1: Tickets?
Speaker 2: Train tickets?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was for This was for the Tube in London.
Speaker 2: Why do you still have those? Oh?
Speaker 1: Is she?
Speaker 2: She might be dead by now? Okay, well she was really sick, right, she was really sick. What if she's dead when this air?
Speaker 1: This is my room?
Speaker 2: Key, God save the queen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God save the queen. My head is killing me, I think.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you were very busy today, you had all kinds of meetings. We're recording this very late, right.
Speaker 1: And you waited around for me. That was very nice.
Speaker 2: I have no choice because I don't think I can record tomorrow, and this has to air. We must satisfy our listeners, must satisfy. Shall we eat cereal? Andrew?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Question? You still work from home on Saturdays? Right?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: What do you need?
Speaker 1: Because I was gonna say, maybe one day we could plan a Saturday here and we'll just bang out like five episodes.
Speaker 2: Why don't we just do it during the week after the show when we both can Well, I know you're mister busy now, mister busy, Err.
Speaker 1: I absolutely love that. Here I am saying I will come in on a Saturday. I won't after today. It's eleven forty one when we're recording this, right, and it's late for you. And now you're like, I'm saying I'll come in on a Saturday. We could record a whole bunch.
Speaker 2: You're so busy.
Speaker 1: You're right, That's why I'm making time on a Saturday for you.
Speaker 2: Why would I cut you? You're not making for me. I'm not coming in on a Saturday if I don't have to. You used to, if everybody used to. But now we've got to get lazy. I think I need food because every gotta got lazy. Can we eat here, here's some food you're ready for Cereal. Here we go help with the brand new one from Kellogg's this week. It's been in the stores for a little bit. It's still kind of hard to find in some places. We've talked about it. Sure, there's been a bunch of new frosted flakes that came out lately. We've tried them all. We did the strawberry, we did the French toast. There was the chocolate one, but we already did that one in the past.
Speaker 1: Chocolate one, yeah, you know you did that with your hand. The chocolate one, yes, and chocolate one. So it's really cool.
Speaker 2: This chocolate this is the Star Wars one, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Ooh, frosted flakes Star Wars?
Speaker 2: Obi wan kenobi?
Speaker 1: You thought someone stole this? What happened where you find it?
Speaker 2: I bought it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought you said we had a box this. I thought we did, and I think someone might have taken it. So if someone sent us this, this is not the one you sent us. I went and bought this at Walmart. Okay, But so what this is? It's the light side and the Dark Side. I don't know much about Star Wars, but I know there's a dark side.
Speaker 1: So the light side is the that's Obi wan Kenobi, but in this case, it's just regular frosted flakes. The red side is the dark side, and that's the Sith Lords. That's like Darth Vader. And in this case, the dark side is the chocolate. So there's chocolate frosted flakes and regular frosted flakes and marshmallows. This should be like one of the most awesome cereals of all times. Marshmallows too. Yes, Okay, open it, let's it started.
Speaker 2: I'm predicting five balls from the surprise. I had that on a whole digch you knew exactly where it was, too.
Speaker 1: Scotty mess shake his fack.
Speaker 2: So you know this is a limited edition cereal. I don't really like the fact that they're lazy with the artwork. Look, it's the same on both sides.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you hate when it happens.
Speaker 2: You know. You know it's funny because we just experienced the whole Star Wars thing at Disney Hollywood Studios. Yeah, I didn't really understand most of it. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: You would hate Star Wars, don't even ever try. Oh, I definitely would hate stars Harry Potter, I feel is way more your jam.
Speaker 2: Nope, don't like that either.
Speaker 1: Have you seen him?
Speaker 2: I can't. I don't like all that stuff. I want just like funny, goofy, dumb comedy movies. I don't want sci fi and like fantasy and all that kind of garbage.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not for me. It's death, not Dax Shepherd's Chips.
Speaker 2: That movie was terrible. That movie was absolutely terrible, almost horrendous.
Speaker 1: I need to get my all natural deodor impact. Let me tell you my pitst No, they don't, if anything, they smell like frigging pine trees, and it's just the aluminum is killing my armpit.
Speaker 2: This smells nice.
Speaker 1: My armpits are so itchy.
Speaker 2: Did you marshmallow's in there?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Oh my head hurts so bad.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, mello, it's the splashy milk. There's no marshmallows in here.
Speaker 1: Aka the glue.
Speaker 2: Look at that. Yeah, because milk doesn't. They're not going to get the picture with the milk splashing just like that.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 2: You know what, this would have been a five bowl cereal right away if there were marshmallows in it.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: I mean we could add marshmallows that we have in the back, but it's just not the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's making. That's that's say with the Cereal Killers remix.
Speaker 2: I gave you a little bit of a splash there over the side.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, where's my spoon? Today?
Speaker 2: We're using bowl and basket two percent milk from shop Right.
Speaker 1: You can remember this could be prime real estate for your brand.
Speaker 2: That's right, your milk could be here. Here we go. It's still really good. You got your regular froster flakes, you got your chocolate frosted flakes, and I have a feeling the milk will be delicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is delicious.
Speaker 2: Oh this is close. Huh. I don't know, Andrew.
Speaker 1: That's nice because the dark side chocolate isn't overly chocolate.
Speaker 2: So okay, So Tony here? Who is what halfened?
Speaker 1: He?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: This? Is he?
Speaker 1: So? I said that when I went over see a wookie or an e walk or are po.
Speaker 2: Oh? I am your father? That guy?
Speaker 1: That guy?
Speaker 2: And whose father is he? The guy? The on Hammond guy? What's his name? John? What?
Speaker 1: Luke Skywalker?
Speaker 2: Who plays him?
Speaker 1: A guy?
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 1: A guy?
Speaker 2: I'm giving it four bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do the same. I like it. It's really good. It's fun.
Speaker 2: I like to tell you, though marshmallows, I would have given it five.
Speaker 1: I know that would have made it too sweet. This is like the perfect amount of sweet. I love that they didn't overload it with chocolate.
Speaker 2: Look. I like it. The milk is going chocolate. I like it. Mm hmm for a good good cool. Now, over the last few weeks, we have been receiving boxes and boxes and boxes and boxes andrew of cereals from people.
Speaker 1: We love our listeners we do.
Speaker 2: Two weeks ago we got two separate boxes, and I don't really understand it. Nobody told me that they were sending it because I look at the DMS because sometimes I forget and there's no name, so I'll look. But so first week a box of cinnamon toast crunch churros. We did this a long time ago. It just came in like Amazon or Walmart or something like that, with no information, no nothing on it. I don't understand who sent it to us. Thank you for sending it. We don't need it, but we greatly appreciate it. And the box will be donated unless you want to eat it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you could donate, okay.
Speaker 2: And then a few days later we got a poorly packed box of Cinematas Crunch chocolate churros. Well, I mean it was it was just in a soft pack. It wasn't in a box.
Speaker 1: It was love that you have to add that.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it was literally a a and it wasn't even a padded envelope. It was just one of those Tievek envelopes, the plastic envelopes. It was just in there. Who ships stuff like that? I'm sure it's crumbs, Scott, I don't know. So anyway, it's the chocolatechuros. So this would actually this says it was to the Serial Killers podcast third Floor, blah blah blah. Shipping address, order date was August twenty second, and it just says thank you for buying from Iconic Hype on Amazon Marketplace. Okay, but it doesn't there's no, there's no I don't know who sent it. It doesn't say but thank you. We don't need it. They spent eight dollars and ninety two cents them. We'll donate them, yes, right, yeah, because the you know, the Thanksgiving food drivers are coming out. Oh yeah, yeah, where I always donate my frozen turkey. I'm gonna give them some cereal too, you know what, I.
Speaker 1: Bet you we could arrange our own and our Serial Killers listeners would help.
Speaker 2: Where I send it here?
Speaker 1: No thanks, no, no, I'm saying maybe we could do a donation or something, or they could figure out something. I don't know. I gotta look into this from some type of charitable giving would be nice.
Speaker 2: I coulda stop eating it.
Speaker 1: I know it is really good.
Speaker 2: The chocolate tastes like the same choga from Cocoa Crispies. Obviously because.
Speaker 1: Telloggs, damn it, I am you.
Speaker 2: Would have had no idea. So this has been sitting in the box for a while. I no, it's not old. And I apologize Melissa because she sent me a DM today. She's like, you guys never did my cereal, but I'm gonna send you more stuff. Hi, Scotty and Andrew, hope you enjoy the cereal I found wil in Switzerland for work. You know what that means? Andrew up cereal Killer, love you guys in the podcast Killers in my seven year old watches Serial Killers and loves when you guys spit out the gross ones. Lol, love Melissa.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you I was looking at our YouTube comments the other Oh this is so cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah to your serial Killers.
Speaker 1: I love your show. I think it is funny. I also want Dan Yell to be your third co host Cheerios five Balls listen, Natalie.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: Also, this is the most adorable thing that I think we've been seeing.
Speaker 2: We're gonna hang it up. This is so nice, but it'll only be here for a few weeks because they're kicking us out.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm sorry. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Yeah that looked like it hurt. People were on the YouTube saying I used to listen and now I watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we want people to listen, right.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you we're over seven hundred subscribers, which I know you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna be like, wait, do we get to a thousand? We make money? Yeah, so how do we drum up subscribers that subscribe?
Speaker 1: Button? Baby?
Speaker 2: Do we pay people?
Speaker 1: No, you can't pay for you can, but it's like very noticeable. And I'll tell you something. We used to not get views like every day, right, go through phases where it would be like, oh maybe you got like two. We now get at least one hundred views on our videos every day.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, Let's do this because we have I mean, we have thousands of listens on the podcast. Would you do as a favorite, when you're done jogging or driving home from work or whatever, just go to YouTube and go to the serial Killers channel and just hit subscribe. I don't care if you don't why, I don't even care if you watch it. Yeah, just subscribe to it. That'll help us a little bit.
Speaker 1: We're but we're steadily growing that audience because like we're consistent with our videos, and that's what they always say is the key to making a good YouTube audience.
Speaker 2: I think they want the videos to be a little more exciting though, you know, graphics and dingers and stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, then you could add the graphics and the dingers. I'll I'll send that to you for posts.
Speaker 2: So here this is from this is Farmer Croc. I'm gonna let you choose the flavor. I have a feeling I know which one you'll choose. We've got Apple and zimped and uh chalcol it.
Speaker 1: What do you think the f fel and ziems?
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, I'm surprised you didn't take the chocolate.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I love Apple's chocolate bar. We'll have this some other time. I mean, this looks really good.
Speaker 1: This looks like it's coffee grounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does. The bag looks like it is a is a one pound bag of coffee.
Speaker 1: My head is killing me.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe the maybe the zinc zimp, the zimpt will take care of that. Yeah, I don't know if it's crossed. I don't know how to open it properly. I feel like it's just going to go everywhere.
Speaker 1: No, okay, sorry, I know that like actually pained you to do.
Speaker 2: To tear it like that. Yeah, because now I have to put it in like a zim Now it does smell very nice and appoli. There's balls of something in there, zimed. What is zimped?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is. That just like a sway so I could tell you from now. Yeah, this is the apple. I knew it.
Speaker 2: Well. I see the dried apple.
Speaker 1: No, no, like in here it's like a flavor burst. Maybe that's the zim Is there goo in there? No? Is there a little bit?
Speaker 2: Is there apple goo?
Speaker 1: Okay, don't call it apple goo? That sounds so gross.
Speaker 2: And okay, Andrew ready, hmm okay, it's going to I got that chocolate is so good in it? Yeah, ready we still play that. Hm hm oh pretty good.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: And look they even kept a skin on the apples. You don't see that much.
Speaker 1: There's just like a holiday pie.
Speaker 2: It was a good choice. This is good. We should have saved this for our fall Halloween episode.
Speaker 1: This is wonderful. This gives me warm, cozy feelings. I'm giving this five balls.
Speaker 2: I love it. Really.
Speaker 1: This is like falling a cup.
Speaker 2: Is that how you would describe it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a New York fall in the cup? Douse, I want to be specific, or East Coast fall. Because if I'm saying that and someone's listening in California, which we do have California listeners who are like, huh, palm trees.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure that Natalie wants you to vomit. You can't vomit this up. M. Natalie likes when you split stuff out. Ew.
Speaker 1: That was so gross.
Speaker 2: Four ball.
Speaker 1: This is great, big fam.
Speaker 2: No, you probably can't get it unless you go to Switzerland, or you might be able to order it online somewhere. Farmer Krock c O.
Speaker 1: C R O. C.
Speaker 2: Farmer, Crock. Oh wait a minute, it doesn't say Apple. It says Apple, Phil, Look, I thought it said Apple. It's apfel and zimped. But what is it then? What's zimped?
Speaker 1: Let's see. The ingredients are corn flakes con Oh that's Spanish. Sorry, I'll read this one. It has half a flocking corn flakes. Meet Ziemsterberg, Zucker, Gertrude, Crispy and Rauschiker.
Speaker 2: Fine, we'll try to translate that and we'll be back right after this and we're back.
Speaker 1: Really, you have to do it? What right? Thirteen minutes into the episode, got it?
Speaker 2: Well, there was a hole there was it? Not big enough hole?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: I was debating what we should do next? And technically, technically it's a new cereal. But I decided it's okay to do okay because it tastes just like the original. It's just a different color. Okay, But since it is a new cereal on the market, we do need to try it. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Say no more or you change?
Speaker 2: You were about to say say less? Yeah, yeah, I'm glad you're getting away from that. I don't really love that.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't really love things that you say, but I don't call it out publicly.
Speaker 2: I would like you to. Then I'll change it up.
Speaker 1: Okay, so then all of this I want to change. Thank you. I got the cereal that wasn't very nice. Oh, but it is nice to call people out interesting. Oh yes, froot Loops color mix ups.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't see that too many places.
Speaker 1: This is exciting.
Speaker 2: Came from Brooklyn Way, Wendy sent to dear Scott and Andrew. So this box of fruit Loops color mix ups while wandering down the cereal aisle with my daughter Caitlin looking for new cereal, and immediately thought of you guys, big fan, blah blah blah, thank you so much, really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So it's basically fine, colorful man, her face, her face was just priceless. You missed it. The the cleaning person she just came to the door, was about to come in and it. Oh. So it's basically it's just fruit loops, but it's different colors, like there was a problem in the factory. Just like oops all berries.
Speaker 1: The color made your nose to fruit loops world. I feel like you're really asking a lot for me to go to a website for fruit loops. But you know, I'll expect it.
Speaker 2: Marketing team, see, but that's their that's their thing now, it's mix ups, mash ups, whatever, go ahead, Okay, got him? You still have another flap to open one more? You good? Ah, very good.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna try the bag because I already now.
Speaker 2: Thanks buddy. But yeah, so you know they had the they had the mashups, like they had the frosted flakes and fruit loops mixed and the Apple Jackson like it. Just that was too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you could just do.
Speaker 2: That on your own, even though we don't do that.
Speaker 1: You know what I would really love if we retried the pop Tart cereal. That would be nice.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they did for a minute a couple of years ago, and I said that they should retry it. Well that would be the third time then, because they had it in the eighties. Now, this cereal looks very dark and dull. Look look at that cop it's all they're all like the dark greens.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I'm already gonna tell you I'm probably getting this five.
Speaker 2: Bowls because it smells like fruit loops. Yeah it is. It says classic fruit loop taste.
Speaker 1: Let me read this note.
Speaker 2: I mean I read some of it already. It's just very long. We do appreciate your notes, and we do read them. I just read the whole thing on the show.
Speaker 1: Oh this is so nice, very nice. I loved you guys that we started putting them on YouTube. Yeah, huh, see another YouTube in the bank. Here we go, where's my spoon? There we go froot Loops macsups.
Speaker 2: But it seems to be only like two different color ones though it's the green and the purple, yeah, and the red and yellow.
Speaker 1: It's not really a color mix up if it's just two colors.
Speaker 2: I mean, close your rots at froot Loops. Oh, scan the code to find how the colors got mixed up. I'm gonna do that. I wonder how I bet the machine went nuts?
Speaker 1: Or do you remember when I literally just said that, now you have to take me to a website.
Speaker 2: No, okay, I wasn't listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's apparent.
Speaker 2: I think sand was like flapping in the color buckets.
Speaker 1: The color buckets. Okay, that's the.
Speaker 2: Way they color stuff.
Speaker 1: Explore.
Speaker 2: They want you to go to roadblocks. That's such a scam. You scan that and wants you to go to roadblocks froot loops World. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: Do your kids play the roadblocks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I heard there's like like naked people stuff on it. Now, it was just a whole thing on ABC. It was a big investigation house.
Speaker 1: It's like a scam.
Speaker 2: Kids can get into these rooms where there's like this dirty and racist stuff like I don't know how it works, and people just put stuff in there. You can put stuff in there, right, I.
Speaker 1: Have no idea. I've never been on the roadblocks. I'm confused by it. So is it like legos?
Speaker 2: No, they play with people, they play with other people.
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound safe. That's the thing we used to like, if you wanted to play with kids as a kid on as kids as a kid, if you wanted to play video games with somebody as a kid, you used to have to like have them physically there and give them a controller. But now they were.
Speaker 2: Just give them a ball and go outside and roll it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the oldest thing I think you've ever said, roll the ball, go outside and roll the ball. Well, and back in mind day, we used to just roll balls to each other, look out to the soapbox to Derby and build a car. I never went to a soapbox Derby. I had to build a soapbox race or and I. They call it a soapbox.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are they the size of soap box.
Speaker 2: It's just a little block of wood and like make a car out of it. Interesting dumb anyway, So I'm gonna give it four balls because it's true. It's true, Luke, I gotta tell you.
Speaker 1: I was really expecting to give this one five because I love fruit loops and for some reason, it just didn't hit me. The flavor wasn't there. That's so funny, Scott, thank you for hitting me.
Speaker 2: So you want to do four on a spoon?
Speaker 1: I didn't want to go four? Oh me too, it's just dull.
Speaker 2: I got you. Yeah, there's nothing exciting about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Usually froot loops when it's all the different colors. Maybe it's because they're all different colors, you just feel like, wow, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, why would they do this.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's a kid gonna go oh, I want that one right probably, and they'll be disappointed by it though, because it's really only two different colors.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're really trying I think to make this a very appealing, young looking box.
Speaker 2: I wonder if the cereal companies have a certain quota of new cereals that they must come out with during a year's period. Definitely, and when they are out of ideas, they just mix up some old cereal.
Speaker 1: Well, there's that food trade show.
Speaker 2: I want to go. There's some guy that keeps dming us like we love trying to get you to go.
Speaker 1: That would be like so much fun. I want to go because then they show off all the new products for the year. So we'd see what cereals are coming out and we could do a live broadcast.
Speaker 2: That would be great.
Speaker 1: That'd be so much fun. I want to do that reporting live from Las Vegas. It's your cereal correspondence.
Speaker 2: Well, like, does that ever come to the Javit Center in New York or do we have to travel? I think you have to travel, really, I mean I don't mind. I don't either. That'd be a fun weekend.
Speaker 1: Actually, someone pays for it.
Speaker 2: That'd be a fun weekend.
Speaker 1: We take the Cereal kill his plane no aka the Spirit Airlines against it.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to be more like Frontier.
Speaker 1: I like Frontier. Really the people knock Frontier. I put Frontier over Spirit, really flew Spirit and they literally put a piece of tape on the window and we're like, this says it's approved, so.
Speaker 2: You could fly. Oh, I know we were flying to Hawaii. No, we were flying to Italy and what is that? Josh was being gross out there. We were flying like the Obi wan Kenobi sirial would he would. We were flying to Italy and we were delay on the ground and they came on the thing was an American area. You know, we uh were delayed on the ground here because we're waiting for some sticky tape to fix the wing. As soon as we get that, we'll let you know. We'll be on our way.
Speaker 1: We're looking for gorilla glue.
Speaker 2: But why do you say that and scare people? Just say we're we're waiting on maintenance. We'll be back with you in a minute.
Speaker 1: Well, that happened to me on my flight home this past week. I got to the airport, we're standing in the terminal to board the plane. So we're now in just a hallway, a confined hallway, like literally right before that they open up the plane door and then they just were like yeah, no, no, you can't board. There's there's a malfunction, and everyone's like, excuse me, what what's the malfunction. They wouldn't tell us for over two hours.
Speaker 2: I mean it could have been a light bulb. No, they said there was a malfunction that the plane can't take off, all right, and then two hours later they're like, no, no, you could board now, but now you didn't want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Anyway? Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. You want to do another episode after this?
Speaker 1: You have to go up what our order has been picked up?
Speaker 2: All we could do another one. We're gonna go. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us all social platforms serial Killers, PC, oh others. Scott by the way, heard there's a problem with Serial KILLERSPC dot com. People are unable to click on the serials to find the episodes that they are in. If you could please take a look at that, much appreciate.
Speaker 1: You would just text him that versus telling again on a public forum. Well, no, tell the person in private. I don't know why you have to make it a scene.
Speaker 2: I want to see that. I want to see that he actually listens to us. He does, Okay, So he'll find out. Just tell him so it'll be fixed on Tuesday. Okay, well, thank you guys also for listening.
Speaker 1: We really appreciate you. Serial Killers PC on all socials that review that. We'll see you subscribe. We'll see you when leave comments.
Speaker 2: Yes please some other serial podcast guy the back of the box or something, Johnny Jerry something for his name is no, No. He left a comment he likes us. Yeah, so I followed him back.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: But yeah. So we'll see you Wednesday with an all new Bowl chat where we don't talk about cereal. We talk about other things in our lives. If Andrew is not too busy to do it, we'll see you on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you guys so much. We love you so much.
Speaker 2: Of a great day. Thanks for listening. Say crunch Andrew Corun.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want my Chicken Caesar rap.
Speaker 2: Now I think we should record another one. We might as well just put it at the bank, as they say, we're in the can, the bank or the can?
Speaker 1: The can?
Speaker 2: You like it in the can?
Speaker 1: No, you like it in the can.
Speaker 2: By