Speaker 1: Two different things. Sure, you can stick your head in my car and I'll be right behind you. It's one more thing. I'm now.
Speaker 2: Are those interrelated, no, Katie, because they sound like it's some sort of you're mounting an untoward act.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounded like it got a little weird.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, these are two different stories. So stick your head in my car. I'll be right behind you.
Speaker 2: Come on, persh Giggy.
Speaker 1: I'll start with this. I wish I'd have done this on the radio show because I might need an answer. I'm kind of surprised I did this. I got caught off guard or in a weird moment or something like that. So I'm coming out of a I don't even remember what I was doing, walking out of the strip mall. I'd gone into a little store or something, and I'm walking out and this guy who was coming out of a bagel shop or something, he had a little sack. He walked by me. He said, hey, cool, I've not seen one of those. I was just getting out of my cyberbeast and he said, do you mind if I poke my head? And I've just never seen the inside. And I had like a slight hesitation of you know, I was just judging him quickly in my brain, are you okay or not.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: Because I would have said no if he was transient obviously, or or you know, anywhere in the bumish area or scary looking. But he was not. Clearly. It wasn't like he was a businessman. Well to do about to go get in a nice car. I mean, he was was a little little closer to the hesitation than I probably should agree to.
Speaker 3: But I said, judge, not everybody can wear a suit and drive a cyber truck.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, guy probably has like a job and stuff.
Speaker 1: Just disgusting. This was this, This is all on demeanor, so care not not as like not as not as not as uh stuff. This guy's a brain surgeon. He's just off that day. But anyway, you're getting a vibe. I was, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but just a little bit of one. Okay. Anyway, so I said, okay, sure, and I stepped to the side, and he leans into my truck a little bit, and I thought he'd just take a quick look around and that'd be it. He leans way into my truck like way in there and way low, which was weird. I was like, uh, so kind of cool, isn't it. And then and then he kind of stands back up and says, yeah, really really awesome. Yeah, I'd like to have one some day or something like that. I close the door and I just thought that that is weird, and I get my truck and I I drive off anyway, the rest of the day, I noticed, like right away first time, when I closed the door, the door makes a weird sound when I close it, like a weird clanking sound that it never made before. And so I don't know if this is in my mind, or if it's Tesla's legendary low quality, or or if he was a Tesla hater, like there's a lot of him out there and he knows some sort of like thing you can undo or put in or something. Because it was weird the way he leaned in my truck, like a little too long and a little too low. It was just weird, that is. And my door makes a weird sound now when I close it.
Speaker 2: If the question before us is am I a paranoid nut hatching nut charming? I would say no, no, that that's odd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, if you didn't have the backstory on Tesla's then I would be pretty paranoid. But the fact that people are you know, uh, what do you call it? Vandalizing them all across the country. Yeah, I mean he just had a weird demeanor. There was something off with him. I shouldn't have said yes anyhow. So if you if you're scoping.
Speaker 2: Out somebody's vehicles, you're not gonna get down low. Now, you're gonna be up hie, so you can get a good scan.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe maybe he was wondering about some ass. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wanted to check out the floor mats.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think he did something to my door.
Speaker 2: Hmmm. Heinked him down, look for him start patrolling that strip mall.
Speaker 3: According to the Google, it's possible to damage the cyber truck doors, including potentially under the pedal area.
Speaker 1: If you don't I did google are on the doors?
Speaker 2: Which would your knees bend?
Speaker 1: Different area? That's funny. I googled this and I didn't come up with anything, and you did right away. It's okay, so huh, I'll have to look into that. That would suck freaking weirdos. What else? What do you got there, Katie? What's what's the story?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Well, some AI overview things. But it's it says if you slam the doors closed, it can cause damage also to the inside of the truck. I'd have to read this more, but there's some connection between some element under the down by the pedal area that connects.
Speaker 1: To this is exactly where his head was. Weirdly, you're just really into pedals, dude, what's your story? Hey, you got nice petals, nice break pedal.
Speaker 2: So this guy goes around acting all sketchy and vandalizing teslas from the inside out. It's his insidious and inexplicable plot instead of.
Speaker 1: Just keying them or something that night. Odd well, it'd be the equivalent of like being an online troll. Right, you did something that gives you pleasure, just annoyed someone else? Yeah, yeah, agreed. All right, So that's that. If you know anything about that, uh email or whatever. So the other thing about the I'll be right behind you. Joe needs to retell them. A brief version of the man versus Monkey story. The it's an ape jack.
Speaker 2: The Internet is a blaze with the question of whether one hundred unarmed men could defeat a single gorilla in a fight. We're talking about adult silver back Lowland gorilla sixt eight hundred pounds, the mightiest of the jungle beasts.
Speaker 3: Katie, what this is just such a perfect painting of how this is how guys work. Some guy was sitting there and went, you know what, I wonder and he spent all this time to put this together.
Speaker 1: Just such a dude thing.
Speaker 2: They were either drinking and smoking pot, and maybe it was even at the zoo, but one of the guys pointed out that, you know, you wouldn't stand a chance that gorilla would kill you in two seconds, and his buddy said, what if you had like ten guys, and they agreed. No, it was still no, Oh, what about like a hundred guys?
Speaker 1: And people are getting close. We're talking a fair fight. And so the conclusion was more or less that if you had a strategy with one hundred people, you could overwhelm it eventually, but the earlier guys it's going to be pretty rough for.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you would have to stick with the plan, and everybody have to do their job.
Speaker 1: You stick with the plan. That's my whole You'll be right behind use. The carnage would be awful, right you go first, I'll be right behind you. I will fulfill my end of the plan. Once you have worn it out with your being bludgeoned, I will be right behind you. I mean, I just I don't think this would work unless you are fighting for your lives, because you know, we've seen in war people are willing to sacrifice their lives for this sort of plan in wartime. But you'd have to be that. If it's just I wonder if we can beat this gorilla, you're gonna say, no, I'm out that the first person that it like rips its head off, yeah, and urinates down. It's you know, I think.
Speaker 2: That's more a saying than something that the ape would actually do. But no, if you see if you see the gorilla chomp on a guy's arm and just tear it straight off, yeah, you'd be thinking, you know, I was super curious about this, But I'm good.
Speaker 1: I mean, we'll just keep wondering. Yeah, exactly. This will make a great story for later.
Speaker 2: So I'm glad I got the Great Gorilla Fight T shirt before it started.
Speaker 3: So if you go to Armstrong and Getty dot com on Katie's corner, I put the thread that has this in it on there. And one of the AI videos is this gorilla with one hundred different men running at it, and it just obliterates every single one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the beauty of this thing.
Speaker 2: It was launched by a guy who's like into AI creations, including videos and uh, and it's sprinkled with AI videos of here is a lowland gorilla pumping off you'ren in a gym. It's utterly convincing in the way that we used to call them deep fakes and now we just call them AI videos. It's utterly convincing and hilarious. All right, where's the guys are charging at him?
Speaker 1: Videos?
Speaker 3: You have to you have to scroll down, but I think it's right below the last Was it.
Speaker 1: A shirtless guys? Mm hmm uh.
Speaker 3: It's on a gray background. It looks like a simulation.
Speaker 1: But I don't doubt that a hundred committed dudes could eventually overwhelm the gorilla if you were like committed. But if you weren't, he is gonna just lay waste to the first dozen or so and everybody else is going to run away. Think why am I doing this again to answer some online trivia question?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh, look at the beleaguered gorilla fighting those fellas.
Speaker 1: That's not how I would go at all. K.
Speaker 3: I just I just sent you the act, the one that I was talking about. They're like robots. Actually, now that I'm looking at it, I need I need better glasses.
Speaker 1: But it just wow, yes you do, it's just going gorilla. No, the robots. You must be at the zoo. I'm great. Oh I see it's a robot, always entertained the giraffe.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is this is the uh, the early edition of the A video before it's got them fleshed out with the uh. It's like the early editions one of your Star Wars movies that occasionally you'll see online.
Speaker 1: And it would just rip you to shreds. It would be a gruesome, gruesome death too well.
Speaker 2: And I think you know what honestly, especially judging by this video, which I consider scientifically valid, it's mostly bludgeonings.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've seen those videos where the gorilla is pound on each other like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there they're giant arms. Yeah. They they willed them like clubs and they just place you would every bone it contacted would be broken.
Speaker 3: Just think about the lady who got her face rep by that chimp.
Speaker 1: She got a haircut?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, did forgot to you know, say, hey, by the way, I've gotten a new hairdoo.
Speaker 1: What do you think about haircut? Yeah, you gotta, you gotta open with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a chimp is a fraction the size of one of these gorillas too. But the interesting thing about chimps, Katie, this is really taking such a terrible turn, and I'm regretting it even as I'm speaking these words. I was reading a it was Oh the context was that documentary that came out a while back, a couple of years ago about chimp moms.
Speaker 1: Oh you remember that? Is this the one that was breastfeeding them?
Speaker 2: Well I wasn't gonna go there, but yeah, that's right. That was an aspect of it, which is just I mean, how.
Speaker 1: Effing crazy are you.
Speaker 2: But the thing about chimps, the way it works, Yeah, that's the operative.
Speaker 1: Yes, body party.
Speaker 2: The thing about chimps and apes in general is they go for your eyes and your genitals. They are through evolutionary uh you know, means equipped with the instinctive knowledge of here's how I end this fast and so ike, keep your guard up and down. If you find yourself in a fight with a chimp.
Speaker 1: Off come the generals. The what off goes jels through most of the word. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You know, it's kind of a mixed blessing in a way.
Speaker 1: Think about it, kidding, I just said testicles.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I guess that's it.