Speaker 1: Oh, I've never I've never thought to see one with.
Speaker 2: My own eyes.
Speaker 3: Oh it's an ivy.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 4: I think one of you is my keeper.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Aiden.
Speaker 5: It's nice to meet you.
Speaker 3: Oh what are you doing, you buffoon?
Speaker 5: Kneel to the lady of the skies, the who of the what?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Please don't listen to him. You don't have to kneel.
Speaker 2: But your grace. Surely we must all show the proper respect.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, please don't doctor googuy.
Speaker 7: What's with all the formalities?
Speaker 5: Bro? Is she like royalty or something?
Speaker 3: Surely even you must have heard of the aviar, the legendary sky hunters also known as the Heavenly Hawks.
Speaker 8: H can't say we have? Will she be a strong marphamo for Aiden.
Speaker 3: Aviars are only spoken in whispers, myths, tall tales.
Speaker 2: Few people believe they're even real.
Speaker 3: For one of them to have chosen this boy is her keeper, you are one lucky, lucky young man.
Speaker 5: Wow, thanks for choosing me. I'm really glad to be your keeper. I mean, you know, if you're if you're cool.
Speaker 4: With that, I can because I knew I must. You are my keeper and I am you're morphamal.
Speaker 2: Simply extraudinary.
Speaker 5: Hmm, I guess it's time to name you. How do you feel about Avy?
Speaker 4: I think it suits me Avy and Aiden.
Speaker 3: I think I show simply burst with excitement. Come come, my friends, let us have dinner so you may get to know your new companions.
Speaker 4: And that was when Glitch used the time terar skill. It took him all the way down to level minus five, but he created a new future for all of us where Caltor couldn't destroy Pixora.
Speaker 2: Whoa soup should have been there.
Speaker 6: Soup would have hoped, Soup would have rustled that bad Caltor like this.
Speaker 4: I wish you'd have been there too, buddy.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 8: So it was these nightquakes that destroyed the ancient Ruins and uncovered the.
Speaker 7: Keystone exactly zero.
Speaker 2: We didn't know much about the keystone.
Speaker 4: Well, to be fair, we still don't, but we thought we should come examine things for ourselves.
Speaker 6: Ain't that just like a bunch of newbies poking around someplace they ain't ready for?
Speaker 2: Pipe down? Right, you should be glad we're here.
Speaker 6: Sounds like this keystone is too dangerous to be left lying around.
Speaker 5: Hey, doctor Goolittle, you said you'd tell us more about how bonds work later, and I gotta say, I'm super curious.
Speaker 2: Come on, doc, you gotta tell us.
Speaker 9: Oh my apologies, I'd forgotten.
Speaker 3: It's really quite simple to understand, though not simple at all to manage.
Speaker 2: You see, now that.
Speaker 3: You have all bonded with a morpho move, your bond is what we call week the bust.
Speaker 2: Use me.
Speaker 8: There is nothing about Circaine or Lady Kaltora for that matter, that is weeks.
Speaker 7: I'm splinking, dude.
Speaker 3: Oh Paul, start out weak, but as you and your partner grow to trust and care for each other, your pond will.
Speaker 2: Grow stronger, from.
Speaker 3: Weak to neutral, then too strong, then possibly too powerful if you put in enough effort, and perhaps one day, if you really fortunate, you may grow your bond all the way too unbreakable.
Speaker 5: WHOA does that make us stronger?
Speaker 3: In a manner of speaking, yes, you'll find that your powers and that of your more formal grow is your bond strengthens, and you may even learn new abilities.
Speaker 6: That's amazing. So what do we do to help these bonds get stronger? You got rocks in your ears, he said. We gotta trust and care for each other. And I don't see that happening anytime. Soup Bacon, the names park not Bacon buddy boy.
Speaker 3: Yes, it will likely take some time. Just focus on growing in friendship with your morphamo and the bond will get stronger. Now, I believe that is more than enough excitement for one day. I need my rest, and I suggest you all do the same. Tomorrow I will escort you out of the grotto and point you in the direction of the keystone.
Speaker 10: Woo oh alas, here we are, my friends. This is where I leave you. The ruins are in that direction where you will hopefully also find the keystone.
Speaker 4: Are you sure you wouldn't rather come with us?
Speaker 6: Jaggoo dude, you could hang with us.
Speaker 9: I'm afraid I would only get in your way without a partner of my own. But rest assured, I'll be cheering you on, and should you find the keystone, please be sure to stop by and tell me all about it before.
Speaker 2: You leave for your home.
Speaker 8: You have our words, sir, doctor or would it be doctor sir? I'm not sure which I say.
Speaker 2: Oh man, they're back. These guys just don't give up, and.
Speaker 6: Last time our abilities didn't hardly affect them at all.
Speaker 2: Chin up, lads and ladies.
Speaker 3: You're keepers now, and I think you'll find your new friends can help you show these beasts a thing or three.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, Mika, me and a.
Speaker 3: Wrestleum, Mika, concentrate. Can you sense the skill of young souplex there?
Speaker 4: I think so h there, he does have a skill.
Speaker 2: Tell him to use it all right, Soup use charge?
Speaker 3: Well what are we waiting for me?
Speaker 2: He goes, dearie, use kid like this, mister bad attitude?
Speaker 8: How cora use the band product them?
Speaker 2: Dumplin? Hit him with zip.
Speaker 9: You lush?
Speaker 7: Now you've got this aby use woosh, wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, way to go, guys. Ha ha, that's my guy.
Speaker 4: You you're so good at it too.
Speaker 2: You were all like boo and they were like run away. I would totally do that again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, although I kind of miss being in the thick of the action.
Speaker 2: Soup, you did great.
Speaker 4: But I don't like just sitting here like a bump on a log.
Speaker 6: Blame you gotta be more original with the word sis.
Speaker 4: Fine, I don't like sitting here like a pork on a couch while someone else does all the battling.
Speaker 3: Hey, oh, not to worry, Mika, You'll find that since you have all bonded with a morphomle, your own skills will become more and more efficient. Here and sun Drop, don't be afraid to get into the thick of things yourselves. These jungle creatures will soon be no match at all for any of you as your bonds grow.
Speaker 8: That's right, and bonds aren't the only things that get stronger.
Speaker 2: We'll get stronger too.
Speaker 4: What's that, ziral, I mean you will level up the same as us.
Speaker 2: Even better.
Speaker 3: Your partners will morph It's why they're called morphomles. After each battle, they will gain morph energy, and when they have enough, they shall.
Speaker 2: Change into strong a form.
Speaker 3: All of your morphomles are in what is called stage on.
Speaker 2: Most morphomles can.
Speaker 3: Reach as high as stage four or even stage five if they train hot enough, and there are stories of some going even higher than that. Okay, can I just say this is gnarly.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see how strong you can get.
Speaker 5: Dearie, dude, well, doctor Koolittle, I guess we're on our way, and when we come back, my guess is we're going to have one crazy adventure to tell you about.