Speaker 1: Did you get a little bay called me?
Speaker 2: He reported live from the beautiful city of Atlanta, Georgia. Welcome to the Ball of the Show. I go by the name of Ferrari Simmons.
Speaker 3: I'm Jojo Alonzo to battles. What are you going the game?
Speaker 1: Alexis Scott in the building? Hey, I'm say damn? What the hell?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, how you doing?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Ball of the Show. Now you came last time? I wasn't here. I was a little upset.
Speaker 4: No you weren't here? Did you come?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How are you doing?
Speaker 4: A few? Last year? Last summer last when you came talk to.
Speaker 2: It was BT I tell you, I think I want to say Soolo.
Speaker 1: Now's Alexi Scott doing?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: What a lesson Scot got going on?
Speaker 4: I got a new dating show coming out. I'm looking for wait, wait, waiting, pat this friend looking for love? Not in Atlanta, in Atlanta, I mean wherever?
Speaker 1: Okay, say, how about what's the name of the show?
Speaker 4: Falling for Sky following from the Sky Falling course, Guy, I was just.
Speaker 1: So falling for Sky? Yes, where is it being shot at?
Speaker 4: We're going to be filming? Well, now it's TV I'm working with them, so TV, Yes, we're going to be filming in Miami in the house. It's guys and girls. Okay, so how do you apply? Wow? The auditions.
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 5: Carry okay.
Speaker 4: So the auditions is actually this Saturday, October nineteenth. So if you're in Atlanta, or if you're not in Atlanta you want to fly in, you can go for Falling for sky dot com and you can register, or you could text one eight or four nine o three zero nine seven one and we'll send you a link. So is it Saturday auditions? Is it Saturday? How? How do they audition?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: How what? What place? So we'll have the auditions. We're probably gonna do like a talent show, you know, just making fun. I like personality, so okay, okay, we don't think of something, but just show up.
Speaker 3: And you're gonna actually be picking.
Speaker 4: I got these celebrity judges and me as well, and then we're gonna pick. Okay, that seems crisis elimination.
Speaker 1: Crisis elimination. So Alexis Scott is single or ready to mingle?
Speaker 4: I know that's right.
Speaker 1: Guys and girls, whoever wins you.
Speaker 4: Over, I'm gonna make it a competition. Who's gonna women love the women?
Speaker 1: But what if you like like.
Speaker 4: Like both, They're like, uh, can only.
Speaker 1: Be one winner?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so this hasn't even started yet, so you don't even have.
Speaker 4: An Yeah, I really don't know, like what would happen in the house. So I guess we gotta just see. But you know, so it's not gonna be hard to eliminate because I get turned off fast.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I already know. I mean, you married, you already put away. But it's hard to date in our industry. It's hard to date in Atlanta. Yeah, so what what made you be?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: Fuck it?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I want you to fight for my love. I want to find I want to find my soulmate on this.
Speaker 4: Show, because you got to think I got people that come at me all the time on social media. But at this point, let me go. I'm not saying I'm looking for it, but let me just put myself in a house with guys and girls and be real intimate and see, like, you know, if I can find love. I mean, but that's the beauty of it, Like you get to see, like you know, and people get to experience me people don't really know me. So it's like, how many people we're gonna ten girls, ten guys. The stuff that we're gonna do is just like different activities, things that Alexis likes in real life. So I want to see, Like, all right, I only want to be a women don't want.
Speaker 1: To I think that women are automatically in the advantage because you guys know what y'all like.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's why I like women, But I like men too.
Speaker 1: A guy get an advantage over overall one.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm still attracted to men. I just like both. So it might be a man that does something that a woman. You know. Yeah, I was gonna say, like, because it's different competitions like cooking, you I think out that. No, not really, but you never know. It might be a chef in the and he might you know, but it's gonna be a captain from each side every day, so not everybody can experience me. You know what I'm saying. You gotta make it so exclusive so that everybody could take me on the date. You gotta earn the date. So what does Alexis guy like? Money? Happiness?
Speaker 1: Henny? What turns you off?
Speaker 2: Because you said you get turned off fast liars. I hate liars, but you can't find this out on the show.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna know if you're lying, because I'm gonna have my friends there. They're gonna set them up. I'm gonna just know, not set them up, like set them up in situations to where.
Speaker 5: I'm gonnaing and and then you're gonna be able to read out like who they're for love and who they are just for.
Speaker 4: Like exactly because some people want to be there just to be on TV.
Speaker 1: How long is this competition?
Speaker 4: For two weeks in Miami?
Speaker 1: So you're gonna find somebody in two weeks.
Speaker 4: And if I don't, then I keep going that's real picky.
Speaker 1: And you're gonna date him or her and then you know, you guys go from.
Speaker 4: There and they last.
Speaker 3: So what's your what's your type? I don't have one, so it's gonna be different.
Speaker 1: Tall guys, short girl, tall girl. Athlete.
Speaker 4: No, I don't like that. I don't like athletes.
Speaker 1: I do not like athletes. What if one person is an athlete.
Speaker 4: That I'm not intoll that. I'm not like I like personality, Yeah, like I'm more so into personality, like looks for me never really been a thing. You know, I like ambition. I want to see what you got going on. That's what I mean by like money, Like you gotta have some ship, some motion with you, you know what I mean. Because everybody got their flaws. But I'm not like, oh my god, I want to sex. I'm not one of those girls that are into like sexy man. That's not me me either. I like my man ugly, yeah, like ugly, and then like, of course I love beautiful women.
Speaker 1: So it's like ugly guys and beautiful women.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say ugly. I just don't care like medium ugly. Yeah, like I'm not gonna be that's the thing. Medium ugly is a thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now alexiskott to just to kind of bring it again. Where is alexis Skty originally.
Speaker 4: From from Island, New York.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, nobody knows where that's.
Speaker 4: You said Long Island. Like people kind of like make fun of New York because they feel like Long Islands, not York. So I don't even say like, but I was raised in Atlanta, so just down from Atlanta, but I grew up in part of Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Because they say that Alta say that too the north side.
Speaker 4: So okay, not from Atlanta. That doesn't really. I'm a Guingett baby in a Long Island baby. So New York likes to make fun of Long Island people.
Speaker 1: So now was Alexis Sky like into sports? Growing up with your cheerleader?
Speaker 4: Now, I was a tomboy like boy. I played soccer.
Speaker 1: Soccer was afford was running running up. That's running people. That's like a lot. It's a lot of running in soccer.
Speaker 4: But I have all brothers, so I was like more, I'm like, you know, I never video games.
Speaker 1: Are you in like the middle of the younger, I'm like the middle.
Speaker 4: So I was playing like you know, the bottle and all those games and wrestling?
Speaker 1: Are you still w w e huh play the game?
Speaker 4: I mean not no more. But back then I did, and I placed. All my brothers played soccer, so I played soccer. So it was just like me and a whole bunch of boys.
Speaker 5: I would have never guessed that you played in sports, because like now we see you the glitz, the glam.
Speaker 4: It's very much shut out girly. You know that was a fake, like a little tom boy face because the boys around I outgrew that once I got like into high school. I still played on high school, but I got more girly when I got it.
Speaker 3: I'm still going through my tom Boy face. I don't know what I need.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't have a tome boy face no more. I'm Gurley stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So when did Alexis Sky become Alexis Guy?
Speaker 4: Is your late?
Speaker 1: Is your real name Alexis?
Speaker 3: No, you don't have to say it. He's always trying to say somebody name.
Speaker 1: I just want to know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Then, I mean, so my name is Anastasia Alexis Nicole. Okay, so Alexis Is It isn't my name, It's just where the name comes from. I don't know Alexis Sky.
Speaker 1: Oh that name SkyPark come from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my old manager there was basically Sky's the limit. We're just thinking of like some stuff. And then alex Sky's nice because.
Speaker 1: I know, you know, you have a you do a great job of branding yourself.
Speaker 2: So I feel I just wanted to know, just for people, for context, like how did Alexis Skott just start? You know, I feel I don't feel like you came out of nowhere, but I just saw the branding of you what you were doing as far as like I saw the post, I saw you, I saw you getting getting to the money. But a lot of people may want to know how.
Speaker 1: Did you start? Where did that come from? What happened in the beginning stages that.
Speaker 5: What made you want to change your name to Alexis Sky and start that whole thing off?
Speaker 4: Well, I used to dance here in Atlanta, so a lot of people that if you know, it was one of those if you know, you know, I never promote me being a stripper, but I was a stripper here and then it was like I had a name, you know, Ace, so people knew me as A's and then I'm like, okay, I don't want to be called known as because I don't want that name to follow me like, oh that's Ace from Magic City, you know what I'm saying. So I was like, all right, Alexis and then Scott Scott's Women.
Speaker 5: Okay, So yeah, okay, So when you were when you were dancing, did you have like a different goal like because a lot of people when they start dancing, they be like, oh, I want to dance because I want to save up to do X, Y and Z.
Speaker 4: Where you just was like I like to shake this thing. No, I didn't even want to shake my masks. I wanted to get some money. I had a goal to get in there every day, make a thousand dollars and get the fuck out. And did I want to be there?
Speaker 1: You did not want to be there?
Speaker 4: No, But I just was like, I'm a hustler, so I just wanted to be there. I had to go and by the end of the week, I wanted to reach it. And that's how my mind just was.
Speaker 1: So what was the When was the moment that you was like, I don't gotta do this no more.
Speaker 4: Well, my ex took me out the club.
Speaker 3: So yeah, when you say took you out the club, like he told me.
Speaker 4: I couldn't go back. And I was like devastated because I was addicted to.
Speaker 1: The money because you had he was paying you, was making your money.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I mean I was. I had no kids, I was chilling, I was living my life. I was making money every night. But was he at least like compensation Okay, okay, Like I started my first business at like eighteen. He's like, yeah, of course, but it's a reason why everything happens. And I'm thankful that I was. I'm still not there, you know, because who knows, no that I was able to build from there, Like from there, I got on TV and then I kept building a household.
Speaker 3: Name how was that being on reality TV?
Speaker 4: I was born to be on TV, so I think it was just like a yeah, I was just born for it. So it's just like I knew from when I was younger, I was going to be something. I'm just sometimes I get like i think I'm getting back into the little break so I'm getting back into like behind the cameras and stuff. Mentally, I needed it, you know, we all mental health. Yeah, mental health is real. Like I was just going through things in life and I was just confused on what I wanted to do with direction. I wanted to go with my brand, and you know, I was on the spiritual path and people just I feel like I was letting the outside world make me think I had to be a certain way to be spiritual or love God and no. So it was just a confusing era for me, and I think it confused a lot of people too as well, because they're like, oh, even now I get attacked. Oh you love God, but you're doing this like you know, I'm a mother, a business woman, Babbage, all of it. And I still pray, wake up and ask God for forgiveness and he knows my heart. So that's all that matters. And I don't really have to answer to nobody, and I'm gonna continue to being me, Like I'm gonna run my company, I'm gonna have my dating show, I'm gonna be a mom, and I'm gonna be a Babbage because that's what people know me for. Like, so for me to go change my brand, it really it wasn't working for me because that's not what people knew me as people knew me as a sex symbol. But there's a way to still be sexy.
Speaker 1: Likely, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: Got to be raunchy and like shaking my ass on Instagram, but people want to see Alexis. So I'm gonna be me and stand in my skin and just be me.
Speaker 1: What's something that you know that was challenging for you when you were you know, evolving into the business woman that you are now, you know, just leaving who you were and how people perceived you. What are some challenges that you went through, Like like, look, God.
Speaker 4: Well it's already hard because people already like, oh, you're this ig model trying to run a business. No, I'm actually very smart. I know how to run a business, and I trust me as long as you know how to count. That was my bigines thing is some money. I know how to run a business. So I really didn't have any challenges. I just had to put my mind not to really give a fuck what anybody has to say, because they're gonna like whether you're doing good or bad, somebody's gonna say something regardless.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and on top of that, if you're pretty, you're attractive, and you got a lot of people on your line, they think we slow like or that we can't, that we don't we don't know how to run businesses.
Speaker 4: Once we don't start talk to like they have a conversation, it's like, oh I didn't know you knew that. Like, no, I know how to do this, this and that. Don't let the looks.
Speaker 1: For you not for sure. Now. Shout out to my wife, Denisia. I love my wife to death. Mother. You're a mother. You're a mother. What were some challenges that you had to face as a mom, because that's a lot, that's a whole job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, forever, job it's still hard because like trying to juggle this now, you know, finding help, I think it's super important. You know, I have family, I don't have big like a big family, so just having a good support system. I think patience is the biggest thing. Like I never had patience because in the beginning, I never really wanted to be a mom. Ever, I wanted to just not a lot to say that. Yeah, I never wanted to be a mom. But my daughter changed my life. So I know that God put her there for a reason and she's teaching me what I lack, which is patience. And I have my days. Some days I'll be like, oh my gosh, and some days it's like okay, but she keeps me going because I feel like without her there, it will be like a an excuse to just give up.
Speaker 1: When you have a day. My bad Georgia, you've been coming. When you have a day, what do you do?
Speaker 3: Okay, Hello, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Stressful.
Speaker 4: It's not easy. And as they get older, but seeing.
Speaker 5: You do it, and then you know you're showing other people, other mothers that they can do it too, and you're doing it, it don't and you make it look so easy. So that's that's I know it's not so I'm saying. I'm saying that to say like, there's your flowers, because baby, not a lot of people can run businesses and have their own talk shows and still be a full time mom, and that takes a lot.
Speaker 1: Because I shot, I always wanted to ask you this question.
Speaker 2: I was mad I missed the last interview. I hate to pivot real quick because we was real deep. I'm sorry when you heard the line in the song Lisa Scott, I'm a did.
Speaker 1: You hear it first and someone bring it to you? And what was your initial thought? Like, now I got my names in the song?
Speaker 4: Why oh I just the lyrics just hit. I had just got out my dancing error. So like he came to the Shrip club and whatever, so I think that's where it came from. And he was trying to talk to me. But I curve, like you know, curvet the situation. But I ain't gonna lie like it wasn't like I just was so focused on my bag that I wasn't focused on dating and nothing like that. But I don't even think it was that. It was more so like you know your rapper, if I had a like the sky. I'm a rocket, right, you know, because I was copping, I just took off. Yeah, I was really young. I was way younger, you know. I was doing viral ship on the internet. It was just one of those things. Let me get her in a song and I ain't gonna lie. He made me some money. That song had me everywhere so appreciure. Yeah, thank you. I running back for that one thing. How did you How? I mean, I think like every the song was a hot song. So people was constantly booking me back to back. So I was booked back to back every weekend, different cities, and I was taking up yeah, ten k city, like three cities in a weekend. That's thirty thousand.
Speaker 3: So I know that you have your business easy.
Speaker 4: You have your business.
Speaker 5: With with your favorite care with your business, I mean with your business partner. Mm hmm okay, And that's doing well. Is there any other business ventures.
Speaker 4: You see your That's pretty much it besides the falling for sky. I'm outside of that, you know, get into some acting. But yes, the Rich Wealth Firm is a co working space. I'm focusing on the tax side. My partner does the credit side, and then if you want to come in and use a space or rent it for meetings. It's more of like a coworking thing, so it's pretty much by appointment only. And then you know, tax season is coming up, son, your tax is done or if you're credit done, because you know, in a black community, black community, we lack financial literacy. And it's super important because for me, somebody that used to be in a ship club, I never knew about paying taxes or credit or you know, you want to buy a house, you need those things. So it's super important, especially like just being a bad bitch is more than just being a bad bitch. You got to have all your ducks in the row. So that's what made me open up that and now focused on my love life. I'm thirty and I'm ready to settle down.
Speaker 1: When's the book coming?
Speaker 4: You know what I was about to say, the documentary and book is coming soon. Somebody is I want to do a documentary and done a book?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, because this is a could be a good reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to think from the beginning today, my life story is real crazy, so just to be where I am now, I think it really needs a book, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and also because you okay, well, first, how was it getting into the business side of things?
Speaker 3: Like did you have a team behind you? Did you just go up and do it?
Speaker 4: Because I just I just had to like have faith in myself, and I'm like, I could do it because I feel like I could do anything I want to do. I don't ever like underestimate, so sometimes I'd be like letting people like think that I can't, but I know I can do it. So I just went for it. And that's why I chose that particular company because it makes more sense I could relate to it. Why I chose to do credit and taxes, Like I'm not going to be physically doing nobody's taxes, but I have a team of woman behind me that's going to help other women, and that's what I'm here for.
Speaker 1: But I'm not you know, Okay, you already have some fun. Okay, Okay, so that a game?
Speaker 4: What's the game?
Speaker 1: Falling for skies?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Top five strip clubs in Atlanta?
Speaker 4: Okay, magic City?
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait, okay.
Speaker 4: That's one magic City. I will say Onyx Okay, three more Allure m hmm, penn ups Okay, and right, I was about to say Blue Flays Tuesdays yeah, yeah, yeah, Blue Flay on a Tuesday. You know, is there how many strip clubs is it out here?
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I used to say it was come as Black. I'm thinking of like folly, this is the real Atlanta.
Speaker 3: I feel like, is the Lore still open?
Speaker 4: They're about to open, like next week they have their their opening up.
Speaker 2: Okay, m hmm, okay, following for Sky. Let's go ahead and promote that real quick talk to us.
Speaker 4: Yes, guys, so October nineteenth. If you think you got what it takes a fall for Alexis Sky, meet me here in Atlanta. Go to the site ww dot falling for sky dot com or you could text at one eight four four nine o three zero nine seven to one and if you really allow me, bring a gift period likes.
Speaker 1: F shout out whoever wrote that to Day and excellent handwriting.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Day. It's gonna be out the door.
Speaker 1: Following the sky and you're gonna make a decision, uh like, uh, what's the what's the word? In two weeks?
Speaker 4: Yes, No, I'm not gonna make a decision in two weeks. It's gonna take some time, like in the house for them to really like win over and people will find on the television. Yeah, we're Yeah, it's on. It's exclusively on not on TV, so you guys gotta go subscribe to that as well. And then we're probably gonna air the show, maybe in January, but yeah, we'll be filming in the next month. But right now we're focusing on auditions.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's gonna be much.
Speaker 4: And even if you're not in Atlanta, and if you really want my love, catch that flight. I'm gonna know it's real. I'm catching jo you come to the audition.
Speaker 2: Here, yo, Alesia Scott. We appreciate you pulling up to the Ball Alert Show. Okay, you are officially a friend of the show. You could pull up at any time, okay, without without all the whole you know, answerage.
Speaker 1: You got to answerage. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the whole bunch of Hey, y'all.
Speaker 1: They were grilling me too, like, bro, don't be asking her.
Speaker 4: No crazy questions. That's my name, but she got Alissa's guy got a lot going on.
Speaker 3: I love definitely.
Speaker 1: Thank you, very impressive.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ball Alert Show. You did