Speaker 1: Guess what decision We're about to make.
Speaker 2: Horrible decision. All right, let me just do it and then you talk about Okay, go ahead, how do everybody? We have the Horrible Decisions Podcast, and we are going to be in Dallas, Texas Memorial Day weekend, which is a Sunday. We're gonna be headlining the two Togetherland Festival. And you bitches better than I. How the motherfucker work on Sunday? Call out? Ho?
Speaker 3: I mean you could do that. But also it's a three day weekend. They have Monday off. We will see you guys in Dallas, Texas at the together Land Festival. Make sure you get your tickets now. We will be live on the podcast stage. That's May twenty six. Get your tickets now at togetherland dot com. Hey guys, welcome to another episode of Horrid Bled.
Speaker 2: This is young Man dv aka paid Sign aka dit Beach. I'm weasy. I may be dressed like a lesbian, but but you are I got a niggame, sure, I mean, and is no? I look really good, very gay, extremely gay.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't look much non gayer than you right now with the fucking cargoes.
Speaker 2: But you know the thing that's interesting about me dressing like this. Don't get me wrong, Like when I dress sexy, I think men are always like oh, because I don't like to do it up too much. Even drama fucking left for comment on my last thing, like all right, chill sis, my homeboys do not like me looking cute. But I get hit on way more when I'm dressed like this.
Speaker 3: I don't say I get hit on more when I dress like this, but like I just went to UH. I wore these exact pants on set with UH when I went on set first seven pm in Brooklyn, and it just made me feel good. You're handy, Melo mellow any super fire And I was like, not mellow complimenting my pants and then here go Merrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she'd be putting that shit on.
Speaker 3: And do and do, and so to me like to get complimented by men, I think.
Speaker 2: Even their shit costs a lot ours.
Speaker 3: You know, we could dress flot for like twenty two dollars and so like when men like can appreciate that a woman dresses or try to put that shit on without overlooking sexy, I kind of like the compliments for men and that I think girls like have a lot of opportunity to start dressing better instead of like that.
Speaker 2: You know, we do a lot of matching sets. I feel like that's been a thing for the last few years, and so when you get to like kind of play with color and patterns and shit like that, Like we're lucky to have Pinterest and Instagram to teach us, bitch, because on some real shit, Yeah, how was my mama stylin on these holes?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but like it's very easy to like try to learn new color waves, shit like that. So I think dudes really appreciate it because for the most part, they keep seeing the same shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Anyways, guys, we ain't got a guest today.
Speaker 2: I know you all.
Speaker 3: Motherfucker's happy. God damn, I almost had to be. I said, bitch, we need some solo episodes. So I'm sitting here talking to the team and they're like, we really need some.
Speaker 2: Solo So we're not fighting, which is crazy. We just had really good opportunities for guests because bitch, you know, and we're like, it's the mic.
Speaker 3: I was a little annoying. This bitch had niggas fly in. I said, bro, we really don't need guests to fly in like, no, no, no, no, no, I didn't know he was flying in. Two of them flew in, did they not? Yeah, but she was already in town on her whole sex tour.
Speaker 2: Okay, and what and then I didn't know he was flying Funny, I could well I found out it was a sex tour. When you know, when the girls basically when the sex work of girls be like I had three clients Billy from March ten to fourteenth, you'd be like, oh uh huh, are you in a show booking them things? Booking them? I am in. Have you been fucking?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: I have even sucking.
Speaker 3: So if y'all are on the pat Rion, y'all know I got flew out just for a dick suck, but.
Speaker 2: I did no, No, Mandy, can I say something y that was really funny about that Patreon episode? What Mandy was crying? She was really having a tough day. She said, I haven't even been fucking This podcast hard to do. I did suck a dick, but I haven't even been faighting And I was like in the middle of the.
Speaker 3: Tiers, yo, So I I did just get some some single lane.
Speaker 2: What are you fuck?
Speaker 3: Don't worry about that. So it was like, this is like, I'm gonna call it a okay. I came up with a name it with it on live. It's a three night stand. So this is a old nigga. But I fucked him maybe like a.
Speaker 2: Year ago and not when she was wiped up.
Speaker 3: No, it was not. It was during a breakup, so oh it was a year and a half ago. Then I him it's been a long time. So fucked him like a year and a half ago during one of my one of thirteen breakups, and literally was like at one point was like, oh, maybe this could be my sign nigga.
Speaker 2: Didn't end up because of course I was in love with fuck boy.
Speaker 3: So anyways, ended up going out and we were in the same room and I was like text him with the little eyes and was like, hope you're enjoying yourself.
Speaker 2: We're in the same room and uh. Then he texts me back. I was like, well, I'm with my friends.
Speaker 3: He was with his friends, and then I hit him back later and was like you enjoying yourself and he goes to face time me and bitch is pitch dark. I'm like, where are you at? Because I'm still at the goddamn. At the at the spot, he's like, oh, I'm in bed.
Speaker 2: I said, okay, I'm leaving now, I'll meet you there and I literally leave the event.
Speaker 3: I let my friends know, bitch gotta go, got to go get some dick and hopped in an uber and went and got that dick and it was great.
Speaker 2: Three.
Speaker 3: I say three nights stand because I might fucking one more again and then that's about it. I don't think I want I don't want a situationship. I don't want a fuck buddy. I know that that's not what I want. So in the material, no dick.
Speaker 2: Just when you want it.
Speaker 3: Literally in the meantime between time, I got one more dick session with him and then dad sis So he gonna be my three nights stand?
Speaker 2: Why can't you produce him? Let me produced.
Speaker 3: He is not someone that I'm going to pursue. I am very logical and who could and would be a partner in my life.
Speaker 2: He is not one. But the way I want to fucking fuck that did uh huh? I knew it. It's a good one. And it's like they try to get he getting he getting one. Most when you wouldn't name where you were at I remember, I'm like, good for you man, he look at you with the deets. No, no, no, So it was it was really good.
Speaker 3: I do have like my one person right now that I'm kind of staying, but we just his schedule is busy, mine is busy, and we have to fly to see each other. So it's just not really working out that great. But yeah, this one, I got one more fucked in me before I'm like, okay, no more fucking.
Speaker 2: This was fun. Maybe we could work together, you know, look at you working with someone you fucks happens. Yeah, no, they still won't be on this podcast. Ship No, no, let me.
Speaker 3: Not be on this podcast. But yeah, so it was cute. We went like three rounds. I just kept making them hard and it was good. I was shocked.
Speaker 2: So it was crazy. It's not super big, but it did what it needed to do.
Speaker 3: And funny with big niggas don't have big dicks. It's like, bro, is God being fair?
Speaker 2: You're rich?
Speaker 3: He gotta make that dick a five inch fine, beautiful, like.
Speaker 2: And I ain't gonna hold the dick was in. I mean, what's wrong with all men? They're liars? Oh yeah, that's true. Dump and a public liar.
Speaker 3: So yeah, anyways, uh out said of that, what's been going on with you, bitch?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you how dick make you dumb? Girl? I got alady, you see I'm smart, I said, one more game. I got invited to that fucking gold party that Beyonce NJ throw and literally was like, I got plans down home view with my boot. I was on the plane like bitch anyway.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I went to an Oscar pre party called The Night Before with Liz Goldwyn, and I realized how black Hollywood I am, to the point where like she was saying names, Oh have you ever seen this person? This person? And I'm like, no, like even the black people that be in white shit.
Speaker 3: I didn't know, but I didn't know if I could say what I thought yesterday. So I had a meeting yesterday at new House, which is kind of like a Soho house, and I'm in there and I'm a new Way.
Speaker 2: Oh is that what it is? No way? I'm pretty sure I'm joking. It's spelt like house. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I usually say nwie bitch. I used to call Houston Street Houston bitch. It's spelt like Houston anyway. So I'm at this place and there's a guy sitting directly across from me, white man with the white people hair, and I realized. I was like, he looks like an actor. But also all white men that looks like look like this, I feel like they're actors. And I started realizing that a lot of white men looked like white actors.
Speaker 2: Wait, who was he? He was just a white man that looked like he could have been an actor. Bitch, hold on, did you anyone see my story about Robert de Niro? Oh, bitch, I'm with a keem. We didn't try backer right. And I was like a real cute I had on this little tennis skirt and he's taking pictures of me in my little off but he's like, you're a cute girl. We have just up to gym. This white man's coming close to me. I was like, this one man, Robert de Niro, bitch, I said, are you John ham Who minded you? But John Hamm is fine as hell. If anyone doesn't know who that is, google him. He's on He's on mad Men. For some reason, I said, John ham I think it's because I had just seen him in a clip. And the guy stops smiles at me and was like, no, but people do tell me y'all look like de Niro. And he's like winking at me, turns back two or three times. I'm like, oh, he want to fuck me? So he not a whole up. That's Robert DeNiro. You thought Robert de Niro wanted to give you some white dick. First of all, google it. All black women, six black kids, every popping black woman. Naomi Campbell, all of them bitch called my mom and she was like, I could have sucked them. Everybody else he wanted a second. Is this right? But he's eighty Yeah, he looked good, maybe because he's who can't wait till we talk about the age difference.
Speaker 3: That when I tell you I was thinking about throw that pussy to an eighty year old. I wasn't gonna throw it. She was gonna toss it.
Speaker 1: She's away de NIROO.
Speaker 2: She said, I was gonna sit this pussy down. I wasn't gonna throw it. I couldn't believe I let it go. You know what made me so mad? So me and King were hanging out an hour later. Right, he was like, girl, he looked back two or three times, and I was like, why didn't I do anything? I could have been saved. I could have laughed horrible and I would have done my fucking speech online online and been like I was doing all the work. I'm tired of man, this is what we're doing. I'm just playing.
Speaker 1: This is what we do.
Speaker 2: What we're doing. But you do this monologue. I didn't really do a monologue.
Speaker 3: I say, I'm not trying me messy. I'm let's be very clear. Bitch was tired juggling that ship in Yos. This was a lot, and god.
Speaker 2: Damn it, you should feel special. I chose you. I don't need to feel special. Do an outline home we oh, just go to the live shows. Oh okay, don't flight with me. Why are you being so patty right now? But I also don't know what I don't know what the tea is. I'm just saying, that's what you said. Oh huh, that's what I said. I really don't know. I don't know she might have been saying, and man, they could have been I've been been yelling at her and big controlling.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I said was it was debilitating to do both. I toured twenty four motherfucking cities. Last year, I was dropping five podcasts a fucking week.
Speaker 2: I want to blaming you.
Speaker 3: When I stayed debilitating, I was doing a lot and I had to drop something to do the things creatively I wanted to do, like Cerioudsis, like my animated series, and so that was.
Speaker 2: Something that was no longer serving me.
Speaker 3: And I want you all to know, with y'all, Patty motherfucking asses, I suggested my ex co host to record out a WTF Media studios.
Speaker 2: So I just would like to say, that is how much guess what we're getting along you guys.
Speaker 3: And I talked to my motherfucking therapist today and I was mad because I was like, I hate these kinds making it seem like me and Wheezy are just awful and hate each other. I said, we've been good since July, that is like eight months. I was like, bro, we've been good for like a good.
Speaker 2: Amount of time. My nigga was like, why did everybody be acting? Because sometimes he is a family friend and then like knows who we are and was like kind of asking questions about it. He's like, why does everybody ask like ellen good? Many seems I'm like since when I.
Speaker 3: Met you we got No, we don't hung out with each other's friends, business partners, lovers, partied at the club together, Like I.
Speaker 2: Mean, no, I think it's I don't want to say it, but I'm gonna say it. Oh, let me write this min and mark down a case we gotta bleep it out. I don't think we need to bleep it out. I really believe this. I think that it was New York. Sounded like New York. I mean, fucking they coming to get me. They said, bitch shop talking shit. No, I think like, honestly, I think you and Bridget recorded too much. Yeah, it's really hard. I think it could have probably been easier if you didn't have to do so much and give up so much of your lives. I agree what I'm saying. I haven't had a Monday off in three years.
Speaker 3: We were on tour, and I was literally catching six am flights, landing in New York at nine thirty, ten thirty, rushing home to drop off luggage, to get dressed, to go record from twelve to five every Monday.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Bridget seems like whatever happened between you guys, she seems like a sweet girl. So to me, it doesn't really matter how that person is. It's still like this is a lot, and then you're almost resenting it because you're like, fuck, I can't even live my life. And it was true. Maybe I had to literally if we had a Sunday show beyond the five am flight to record. And I understand that dedication because I've had to do it too with Horrible and I've been so like, oh my god, I've got too much going on in life, like it sucks. But I think our relationship improved because you were probably like, Okay, this is becoming the easier show. It's not that I feel like that, whether that's the truth or not, it's I believe that it's because a little bit of two things.
Speaker 3: I think that for as much work that yes, that podcast took, I think being on tour and you know, we ended our tour because of the pandemic, and I think being back in front of the whore Hive and seeing how this show has truly impacted people's lives, that knowing that I still don't want children, knowing that I want to put forth something that I do feel like is my legacy, I started also feeling like I fucking hate that I have to be on the shade room every day and have an opinion about things I really didn't give a I didn't even talk about We talked current events, and we talked music, and I started also just resenting that I had to be so involved with everyone else's lives and going to festivals and dealing with the labels and being in rooms with all of these celebrities that I may or may not have had an opinion about, Like I remember even fucking being a Dreamville. Literally Drake's right next to me, and I'm like, oh, I hope he ain't hear me talk about his nail polish.
Speaker 2: And I'm literally just like realizing I don't like that.
Speaker 3: That's like I'm now having all of these opinions about people, and that I'm having to share space with these people and.
Speaker 2: Maybe they view me. And it was just there. There was a.
Speaker 3: Lot about this show A I don't feel like we were building a core audience. And to be very clear, I made the decision to leave back in October November. I had the conversation with you, So this was almost a six six seven months ago decision for me, and it was because and this is this is the part where I am so like, this is where I feel the most happy. Our UTA agents, six months before our deal ended, started having conversations with other people and we're taking calls all to see all the people that got damned bankrupt now, so we're having all these calls for a new deal, We're having all these other options and seeing what it is.
Speaker 2: Wasn't as much money, not as much.
Speaker 3: But I ended up literally taking a phone call and I'm like, I wouldn't do this for another million dollars. Then they were like, well, how much do you want to do it for? And nothing in me was like there wasn't a dollar amount. Nothing moved me to want to do this anymore. And I was like, Wow, I'm not doing something for money, and I'm dealing with I've been dealing with that with my.
Speaker 2: Therapy, because that tells you it's not bridgal. Not only that I just talked to my therapist today. There's not a price on my pussy right now. I literally I s would have got none.
Speaker 3: I literally was like, wow, I can't imagine even laying down for a certain dollar amount, like and clearly that was a lot of my twenties, my late teens, and so to be able to walk away from the idea of money or a price tag at all, like felt really good for me because I've done a lot of things that I didn't want to do for money. And so as I'm sitting here talking to my agents and literally can't give them a number as to for one episode a week. Oh, there wasn't gonna be two episodes a week. Ever, there wasn't a dollar amount for me to do one episode a week.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying. Though, I think it's good to know that, like the content itself was stressful because you know, like with the whole call Her Daddy breakup, the thing that I really couldn't stand about Alex Cooper was not on Sofia, and I think it's tough when you watch what do you mean honoring just being like yo, I'm I've had this new accolade in life, Like I've done these things. I had a partner, and I think, like, even if it gets dicey in the end, like it's good to be like yo, I experienced this with this person, Like you know, to have a show for only three years and be able to tour it and do all the things you did, Like no, right now I'll live with that forever.
Speaker 3: I already know now that I can create use your pho, I can do another successful thing I have. I had the opportunity my show with MTV, the opportunities I've had with Revolt, the the things that I'm doing now. I don't think those opportunities come to me without see the thing that's good.
Speaker 2: So Bridget and you definitely were able to like come into each other's lives to have good ventures later pray.
Speaker 3: And I hope that she's able to use the platform that we both built to catapult her intil whatever's next for her.
Speaker 2: Same like I think that it's it's like each other right, Like I say all the time that I'll never forget the day I walked into that house and can you bever came up to me. It was like, oh my god, I love Horboosians. I'll always remember that. Because people think I applied for some fucking job or wanted to run some company, I just like, honestly no. And it's crazy because last week when I was working with him and he introduced me to someone, they had no idea that my work had been in sex for eight years. Seeing me on set right for the last week, and people don't understand how many little things in your life will get you to that bigger space. And so like everybody's a part of our journey. That's what I mean about. They call her daddy shit. I just kind of find it in foretaste not to be like, yo, I popped hard with somebody. Yeah, whether Alex Cooper did more work than Sophia or not, you still did it with this person, right, And I think like it can be in really poor taste not to acknowledge the journey. So I think it's great that you can publicly say that, because a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Can't, of course. And I think that at the end of the day, we end as human beings. We leave jobs, we end relationships, we end friendships and romantic partnerships.
Speaker 2: Things end.
Speaker 3: And I say it all the time. I don't believe in anything lasting forever. This was never supposed to last forever, and so to be for people to have all their think pieces in me doing what everyone in their life has done. They've all left a job, they've all ended a relationship, they've all walked away from something that wasn't serving them anymore. That's all I did, and I'm excited for what I'm doing next. I have my animated series coming out periods. This will be back out April third, and as you guys know, y'all can now tune into Across Generations, which is an idea to launch and will packer productions where I'm producing a show that that's great and it's me growing and getting you.
Speaker 2: To the bag. Hi, listen, I love me and behind the camera. The best advice I ever got was was Ken, you're saying, Yo, congrats on your season three for your show. I said, thank you, and he goes, why are you even in front of the camera. You could make fifteen shows and make fifteen times. That's funny, and listen it is. It's it Like I think Alex taught me that a lot too with our studio. Like I didn't understand having spaces, different places, having presents, being able to put your name on something and make more of them, Like that's the goal. Like one of my homeboys. As a party, I'll go to jerk and jel off whenever you see it somewhere that Nigga will have three parties Detroit, New York, LA same night and only be at one if none and that's what you've got to do, right. You've got to make your presence in a bunch of places so that you're just your name, associations where people want to be low key. I want to do a fucking horrible decisions fucking party night, like a lady's night, and we may not be there. It's just a high running it, right, Like that's how you get bred. And I want to learn what the fuck these rich people do it? Saw that shit in that Oscar party? Bitch? Did you know Margot Robbie produced Barbie and Saltburn and Saltburn bitch, Margot Robbie baddest white bitch. I'm sorry, I think it's Margot Robbie and Scarlett Johansson. Those are the ones, right, never knew that. Literally, I like her to Oh Angelina, sorry, but I'm thinking new school because she just opened a cafe. I saw it on a TikTok old House and I'm like, hey, yeah it is. You saw it so on the TikTok preserved the artist shit, you kind of wipened it up. But anyway, but no, like just knowing that, right, I fucking love Saltburn and I didn't really love Barbie. But I love her, but knowing you produce these things that are getting Oscars and an Oscar nominated, Like, who the fuck would think she got it from woo foolags. You didn't like Barbie. It's okay, there's such a feminist. I actually didn't think it showcased enough. Oh I wanted to fat Barbie. You're a feminist.
Speaker 3: I just kind of was like, this is a surf Wait, you didn't like it because there wasn't a fat Barbie.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like, we're not talking about representation. You still made her tiny and white. We should have had Barbie like show the flaws, Like, I don't know, there was a few things in there that they missed it. When she became human, she has said, like she was like, what the fuck is this? She was still Barbie though, well, Barbie is Barbie. All the other girls was named other things. It wasn't enough. But anyway, we only had one black Barbie Easter okay, anyway, so I got him just some weird shit recently, So if you're listening to the show, it's probably March nineteenth or eighteenth. My birthday's is seventeenth, Saint Patrick's Day. Feel free to send me money. It's fine. Wow, what I thought you hated when people did that. Oh yeah, but I'm doing a donating thing this year. Okay, all right, you'll see it. So what was I gonna say? Uh? Yeah, I had Valentine's Day shit that I want to talk about. We haven't been in the studio, bitch when I tell you, got fifty shades of black in his house. So I never really go to my booze house because we always party downtown. So he's like, fuck it. And I got a dog, so it's normally my place to a Valentine's Day. He plans it out right. I get to his crib, he makes me dinner. It's so sweet. He acts like a waiter, like in very traditional Valentine's Day with the bear and the flowers and the cart. It was so sweet. So we don't really smoke weed, like it's not really our thing. But he tells me to smoke, and I didn't really understand why, but I listen and I do this I'm told. So he's like, I want you to hit this real quick. I'm like, all right, son. He tells me to smoke again, and then he's like, do you have to go to the bathroom and I'm like, does he want me to peel him?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: He lacedial shit. No, no, no, and I'm like, no, I look, that's like I don't need like you need to use the band. But you're hear it, so your brain is my rain. I'm like, what is he talking about. He's like, you have to pee, go pee. I don't want any interruptions. I'm like, okay, so bitch I go pee. He tells me to get on the bed because he's about to give me a massage. He ties me with restraints to each part of the bed. Right, I'm a fucking starfish right now, and I'm high, like yes, ankles and wrists and literally I want to say shout out to him.
Speaker 3: That means he lifted his mattress without your help because you gotta put it under.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought about it. Yeah, bitch I let me tell you how.
Speaker 3: I'm a one man. All I could think when my Buddha fucking did this ship me and Valentine Day is so sweet, our first Valentine Day together.
Speaker 2: I was like, is this new or you had this here? Cause nigga, how many bitches you tied up before? What the fuck? Did you do last year of February fourteen anyway, But I tried to let that thought go. So he's giving me a massage, right, and it's so sweet. He's rubbing me down, and then finally he gets something to blindfold me. And mind you, this may not be everybody's thing, but this was definitely my kin and it was super consensual because I'd let him know before that I wanted this. We pick a safe word and he starts to like spank me, right, and like, I feel a lot because I'm high, and remember, y'all, blindfolding is quote unquote basic, but when you remove a sense, you feel the rust, right, So I just got rubbed down and oiled. I'm super relaxed, and then I just feel all these like slaps, these spanks, and the next thing I feel is like what I think, because he never showed me was a pinwheel. Okay, So he's like putting that up and down my body and I'm like giggling and shit, and he's switchbum so high. He's like, why the fuck are you laughing? I'm like, which I just couldn't. It was just I was giggly, so I kept laughing and shit, and he told me to stop talking. I've kept talking, and the next thing I feel is just these sharp popes in my leg on my skin and what almost feels like slices. So I'm like laughing to myself because I'm like, it's not a real knife, you know what I mean, Like, because I remember Dash the rope bondage guy told me he uses credit cards to make you feel like a slice, and like, I know he's not gonna hurt me, so I can't stop giggling because I'm like, oh my god, maybe you're so scary. I keep getting spanked. Next thing, you know, he starts eating my pussy and now I'm getting fucked right and we're having sex and it's fucking great. But he's also using like the pin wheel thing again. Bro, It's so many feelings, Like I literally it was over stimulated to the point where I'm coming like crazy and I can't see, so I don't know who's fucking me. That sounds stupid, but like really, I'm just like, what's going on? That's how high I am. So Finally, because I kept talking right and he was tired to be talking, he come because you listen, he said, shut the fuck up. He did okay, wait, uh he's done. He comes on my face and I mind you didn't stop talking. It's just thinking. Basically, was still punishing me. Girl. Why he left me there tied up with the come on my face while he took a shower and was doing shit around the house. When I tell you, I was in super submode, literally tied up. I was like, can I get out?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, I hate that I thought this shit was hot? What is wrong with me and my stick fucked up brain that I just wanted to be left with come all over me?
Speaker 3: Do you know how in my mind that just made me so angry because I'm clausrophobic, So the idea of not being able to.
Speaker 2: Move, why don't you use my saper? Fuck whatever? Subb shit? Bitch she in a shower.
Speaker 3: What if I wanted to get up at that moment. I'm literally just thinking like, oh my god, I would have been so angry.
Speaker 2: Oh No, he kept talking to me while I was doing it too, But you never shut the fuck up right. I was like, vich, I loved it, and I realized how stimulated I am at dirty talk. I didn't even need him to touch me, bitch, I almost came just from that thought of just like being left. It's so fucked up. So anyway, mind you, I said, he came on my face, right, he had like started flaking hold on. He had dry duty in the morning or something, so he was like, fuck, he did drive me back. It's like one in the morning. We're tired. The com was sitting on my face, so it was kind of seeping into my eye.
Speaker 3: So you never wipe your face off well after. But mind you, like, how is this seeping into your bitch, cause it was.
Speaker 2: Like on my lash. Bitch, if it's sit there for a long time, I don't know it drives up. But no it does.
Speaker 3: I don't know what tyme come i'd've had though, damn motherfucker be real quick to dry up, flake off, pill off, like the shit don't stay well.
Speaker 2: You've never seen someone's eyes be super red.
Speaker 3: Like even Kazumi just posted she like, I get when comes in your eyes. But you say you're feeling this when you're in the car.
Speaker 2: This is oh no, I'm gonna tell you when not in the car. So once I get cleaned up, I realized, too much come when in my eye? Okay, so we get to the car, bitch, and I can't, like I lost my vision on one side. So now I'm not joking, like he really had to help me in the car, and so he said, he's looking at me while he's driving. He's like, baby, are you okay? He said, I turned around like this, okay, one eye open, bitch. I couldn't see for like twelve hours, Mandy. It was so bad. I don't know what the fuck y'all. I'm telling you right now, if a nigga even gets close to coming, you must close them tight and squint like a booty hole bitch, clinch. I'm never again going to kind of try to see what's going on. Holy shit, I thought I was gonna die. And then all I could think when I was googling. But when I was like, could you could, will I get blood? I saw this quiggly line. I could see the sperm swim. It was so bad. It was so bad. You know. No, I'm not but Valentine's d was great.
Speaker 3: I love him so much anyway.
Speaker 2: No, it's really sick. It's like this point of like it's like too popularve too in love right now, and I'm like, I literally said yesterday I was like, oh my god, you know, I'm just trying to get anxiety. He's like, everything's right, and he's like, bro, what the fuck? Like this is healthy, this is safe, Like you should not feel like this because you're happy. And I'm like, bitch, I'm ready to look under his bed and see there's a hole under there, Like I don't know what the fuck is wrong? I don't like it anyway, Everything's fine. So I did nice play for my first time, and I only know that it was now real knife play because when I was getting dressed, I said, what the fuck is that better knife? You had a real knife, nigga. He's like, well, yeah, I didn't have a sneak knife.
Speaker 3: He was really using a knife. He didn't get one of them nice from the from the sex story. Bitch, it was a butter knife.
Speaker 2: I don't tell y'all that butter knife felt real. It does because you felt it, mind you. It wasn't making me bleed many but he was just like tapping it on my skin.
Speaker 3: I would have known that sh it was butter knife because it's round and that it's not pointed.
Speaker 2: It's bro, you can't feel it. I'm telling you you. That's what I'm saying is round. I only got pointed. I felt this. I felt like on myg ain't all on the butter knife big felt enough for you blindfolding bitch.
Speaker 3: What the type of butter knife y'all got? I got the ones from Amazon?
Speaker 2: And have you ever been blind mind floated and tied by your wrist and ankles? I've done this, yes, actually, And when you were blindfolded and he pulled a knife out and say, bitch, I'm a no because I don't have a murder fan of bit.
Speaker 3: I absolutely like I told you, when the nigga used to put the motherfuckering pillowcase over my head, I was like, I now get me the fuck up out of here.
Speaker 2: I did it for a little bit because he wanted to do it. Now. Remember when Mia Dark came on and she was like, oh she chlorofyarded nigger. I was like, yeah, like it.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm good on all that again, And I tell my mom all the time. Bit, you shouldn't have me watching Lifetime at seven years old. Now I think that every.
Speaker 2: Man has the ability to kill a b You know, it's kind of sick of where my brain goes because I don't want to die die. I just want to feel scared. And then also, you know, the aftercare is such a great thing too, once it's over and you get the kissing and the cuddles. Like I do appreciate men that learn about like a sub drop, because I've had an experience where I got slapped in the face and I asked for it and then there was no aftercare and it's just like all that adrenaline went down. I felt really sad.
Speaker 3: It was weird, I'll say, And maybe because this relationship is newer. I had this much fun and I was this adventurous with my ex in the beginning. As I started losing trust from him due to his behavior outside of the bedroom, I realized that in the bedroom, my mind started going to really dark places, and I remember literally thinking or feeling unsafe with him choking me when I normally was like, my mind would go to we done broke up so many times.
Speaker 2: This nigga hates me, and so I did. I used to.
Speaker 3: I actually took a break from us engaging in play like that because there was no way for me to trust him in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Knowing that I I don't want to say it's newer, I want to say that. I don't want to say that's it's because it's newer.
Speaker 3: We need to be dating people that make us feel safe, and when we are feeling unsafe in love, not blaming you because I stayed with old Bay too.
Speaker 2: We need to leave these niggas. No, of course, because I realize now I don't mean to leave these niggas.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, it's not easier to say, bro, we need to do what to do? It's easier to say than do it, just like I want to keep sa Yeah, I'm saying like I want to keep saying this because I want to not be ever so in love to where iver do that again. But I will say being in an over communicative relationship at this point, like there was this moment where and this is probably as deep as I'll ever go into. And we've never fought, which is really nice. The bickering is not there. It's just very deep conversations about how we're making each other feel. But we went to an oscar party together and there was a cute girl that he was talking to and I was right next to him, and I caught myself thinking if I went to the bathroom, he would get her number which is so crazy because literally, these are all my friends. Why would he do this to me? Right in a logical way, like why would this person do that rationally? And we got in the car. I told him that and he was like, yo, like, I'm not going to embarrass you. I understand, like you've been embarrassed before. I'm not going to embarrass you. Like you have to believe and trust that, like you're allowed to have something healthy, that you can feel free, that we can talk to other people in a room. And I don't police anything he does, but bro, that literally happened to me with Oldbay. I hosted a guy's next door live show. He went to get drinks for me and my friends and was outside with a bitch. Like it was just so tough. And now I have to relearn what openness is like and like safety is like. And so where I've been to the point where like I start my trust at zero and then it goes to one hundred. Now I'm trying to do it the other way, right, So I'm trying to think to myself, Okay, what has he shown me? Like what's going on? Like am I feeling happy day to day? Like it's really crazy because I think though that that sounds great. Again, leaving when you don't feel safe anymore sounds great. But in engaging in sex with someone, it's easier than not to feel unsafe with a partner who you feel like is not opening up emotionally, is lying, who has betrayed your trust, and so where where Again, I'm speaking from my own personal experience and a lot of the experience of my friends in my circle, and maybe a lot of people listening. The way that they show ab outside the bedroom.
Speaker 3: In ways just innately unfortunately make you feel unsafe, and it's unfortunately very hard to feel safe with men.
Speaker 2: I'm I agree with people I've talked about a lot of pain on this show, and what I'm saying the commitment to myself. I know it's easier said than done. I'm not staying with someone again that does this neither, which is why I said I'm a fuck that like I go ahead, No, but he's not doing something. No he's not. But it's me being in reality. That's not what I'm talking. No, no, No.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is I know that I do not want a situationship or a casual sex or deal with someone again. New I'm a fucking one more time because I do want to fuck one more time. Yeah, And then moving forward, I know I'm going to intentionally only put myself specifically sexually, out into the world as someone who is emotionally available to love.
Speaker 2: And receive love. And it's crazy because when you're in it and it starts to feel good, we're so people men that date men, women that anybody. When you've been hurt by somebody before, all you can do is sometimes compare. And I'm really learning that. And I've been through so much therapy and I was ready to date when I met. I didn't realize I wasn't ready to like fall in a deep love without being scared. So that shit is like really fucking with me. Bro. Like sometimes when my mom talks about how Grady is or they've made jokes about kids together, I'm like, stop telling me, Like I don't want my mom to say it to me anymore because I don't want to like over fantasize the idea. And I realized, like, this is trauma. My white friends don't go through this, bro, These white bitches do not be acting like they have their own traumas they do. But I just feel like there's some I saw something on Twitter about this about like how come white people be posting their partners but we don't. I don't know if that shit is real or not, but like, I feel like the trauma that my white home girls have been through is kind of different. For example, someone in one of my black male friends in his fifties said this to me. He said, we are from a society we're having multiple women as cool pimp, shit player, shit rappers, whatever, or we had the cool uncle, always had a different bitch. He was like, right, he said, white people's trauma is this like ghosting shit, never getting committed. He's like, it's this different thing. It's this hierarchy of money, not feeling like you're enough, and he was like, it's more about the woman than it is. I don't I don't remember how he said it, but I do agree to that to some I agree to some point when it comes to black men. So I think you're I don't think white men have that playership. Man.
Speaker 3: I think you're leaving out a big part of just our history as the black community. So we had the crack epidemic in the eighties and in the nineties.
Speaker 2: Black men leaving, Black men leaving the home. It's not only black men leaving the home.
Speaker 3: And this is this comes from my own personal upbringing and and and my environment. When welfare was introduced, you literally got government assistance and you.
Speaker 2: Couldn't have a man in the home. If a man, if if you.
Speaker 3: Got a welfare check and male shoes were found, your government assistance could be taken away. So they created also this almost need for unfortunately our community. And let's be very clear, white people are on welfare and government assistance as well. But it almost pushed the narrative that being a single mother you received more help than if you were.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're talking about something different, which I still agree with though about me. What you're talking about is the notion that like women and their independence, like this bag you're in is a conversation of women don't need a man type shit, Like I think that, No, they still wanted a man, I know, but there are. But I do believe some of that has to do. And it is coupled with women feeling stronger alone, feeling like they have to get used to being alone because that's where they learned it from. I'm talking about men simply having the need to have more women. That's not why I do so.
Speaker 3: No, if we're talking about the reason why maybe you feel that black people hide their relationships, that's what I'm talking about, Oh, hiding relationships, That's what we were talking about. You're talking about men wanting multiple partners. If we go back to way back in the day, everyone had multiple partners. I think that that's what's great about the So now we're just now able to have the conversations around non monogamy and people are forthcoming with that.
Speaker 2: But men have always had multiple families, multiple All men are cheaters, Like I mean, I'm sorry, most men are cheaters. Like, I don't think black men are cheating more than white men or anything, but I do think cheating is more celebrated with the jumping through them. I believe that. I actually don't. I don't think if there's even a room to argue that niggas having a lot of bitches is cool. According to rap music hip hop, that it has just been a culture bro White music don't talk about hold and having a bunch of bitches and music like it's just not like that. Are you in the country country music talks about it, like I don't want to put this on. I think rock music talks about sex rock and roll, but even in terms of side bitch, main bitch, white people ain't never what term is that mistress. And even then they've always painted in this high class way and you have this like it's a there's a picture, And I again think, yes, mistresses were never celebrated. They was always looked down upon. Black men having multiple women is celebrated. It just is.
Speaker 3: And so that's the same way boys growing up are pushed into manhood like go have sex, and women are told to protect their bodies. Like there's just a difference in period the way men are viewed in society and women. We're not gonna get away from that. And I also don't think that it's a race thing. I think it's just how we are do bro.
Speaker 2: Black men are being amazing fathers right now, they're more active and they're kids. No, no, what I'm saying, you're saying you don't think we're gonna get away from it. I think that there needs to be more dialogue and celebration about what are monogamy with black men, black men honoring their wives, whether or not there's rumors about Lebron cheating on his wife or not. The image of him and Savannah and his perfect all American family is so important for black men and women to see, just to know that it could be possible. And they're you just brought up the rumors, because there's rumors with everybody. We want to take everybody down when they're happy. That's just true. But I'm saying, like, we need to see more of that shit. I love seeing see her and Russell Wilson. Matter of fact, I'm gonna actually say something crazy. When Natalie Nunn got with her husband and she was posting all that family content, I thought that was super cute. And I don't like her, but I kind of liked seeing it, like, Okay, city girl got a man. Like I think it's really good and healthy to see these types of things, and we need more of that shit. But unfortunately, because we don't have it, we're all just so used to like expecting a man to cheat on us and leave for another woman. And I do think it has to do with the shit that's been perpetuated in black culture. Even masculinity is associated with multiple women. Look how we look at Russell like he's a bitch. Because he didn't took on another man's kid or whatever, like it's the most manly thing you can do. I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: If white people are having that kind of celebration when it comes to bitches like I just I don't see it. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but I don't think it does to the degree which we have it.
Speaker 2: No, I don't hang with crackers. Yeah you literally.
Speaker 3: I can't speak on white people, but I guarantee you they talk, They deal with the same shit we do in a different They just say different.
Speaker 2: Well you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Were playing space, they're playing bir Punk. It's just a different you know, it's the same shit. We had a house party. We just do different shit. Put up bread, Trnton, y'all make sure you get your tickets now. May fifth, we are at the Earth Theater in London's and we made this a specific request to be in London on the weekend so that our all of our euro people can come and see this. We want our whole euro people Europe and europeal pull whatever. All the black people that live over there, just take that another fucking Eurostar and come and see us.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be there. May fifth, we are having a whole new show, one that you didn't see. This is a part of the Climax tour. So even if you were on the Climax Tour and you need a little trip, it's gonna be warmer, it's gonna be fun. Come through s the A.
Speaker 3: That's right, make sure you head on over to or Hive dot com and get your tickets.
Speaker 2: Now, let's talk about something else that we're gonna fight to the tooth about. I'm wondering, I don't I wait, wait, I want to start with white news first because I actually just found this out from one of my white friends. And I keep talking about this white bitch because I helped her move. So I was been with a white friend for two days. Okay, So I was like, Yo, do you know who Drea is? She's like, yeah, I love it basketball girls. I'm like, did you hear what happened? Andrea? She's like, bitch, this reminds me of Miley Cyrus's mom. Has anybody heard about this? I love Miley Cyrus. I fucking love that. We don't know what the fuck is going on in white world. Because Liz Goldwan had to fill me in at that oscar shop. So Miley Cyrus's mother's name is Tish Cyrus. Okay, she just got married to a man, Daddy Billy Ray. She just got married to a man named Dominic purcell Ooh so what color is he? I don't know, white, I think. Okay, there's another daughter, a sister, Miley's sister, Noah half full sister. I don't know. But what I do know is Noah the man Dominic purcell They have been seeing each other for a time before he entered a relationship with her mother. They were seeing each other in a friends and benefits way, on and off. They stopped seeing each other, and then something with Tish, her mother started up. The source further claimed that the youngest sister was offended by the relationship, saying that her mom knew she had been seeing her he had been seeing her. The mother never gave her a chance to talk about this. Before they got married. She hired security to make sure that the daughter wouldn't show up to the wedding. And she's been in spiraling out of control, trying to figure out a way to diffuse this. And so Miley Cyrus claimed she had no idea. Everybody saying that's not true. Noah, The sister confronted her mom about it, thinking it was so strange of a situation, but she loves her mom wants her to be happy, and then basically said she's going to remain loyal to Billie Ray. They've had a close relationship, and she doesn't approve of her new man.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, this is a great example of white news that's already happened in black culture. Literally a year or two ago, we're talking about how did he was dating Lori Harvey? Before did he started dating Lorie Harvey was dating his son. So again, but I don't know if that was true. Oh it was true dating dating dating. I think it was the Christian Colmes one can we can we back check because everybody hitched out with them?
Speaker 2: Or is it it was brother dating? Okay, so maybe she wasn't dating. And then she was on a yacht. She was on a yacht, bitch, baby, she was alone. She was just the chefs and the captain, the chefs of the cap Uh huh. You see look ed you went. It's the same ship. See black people, white people doing the same goddamn ship. Now that shit's sick.
Speaker 3: Well, well, actually, okay, he didn't marry her, but that's the only difference. Yeah, that's Mary, but everybody only got a year contract.
Speaker 2: With Laurie anyway. So Draya Michelle, who God, I love her body. She is to me. Drey and Michelle, thirty nine years old, is having a baby with the NBA starred Jayalen Green, who just turned twenty two. He was twenty one. There's a seventeen years age gap. Everybody thinks it's weird. I'm not gonna make the long story long, but I will say her son is the same age. Yep. So you think we're gonna disagree on this. I feel like you're gonna say it's not wrong, and I think it is. Okay. The reason I do is mainly because of her kid. I think it's weird. I also think it's very strange when men date women the same age as their daughters. One of my favorite ninety day fiance people is the dude with no neck ed Actually, last year, on my birthday, someone sent me a cameo from him. That was cool, but I remember his daughter. The thing on the show was his daughter wouldn't talk to him because he was dating a girl younger than her. I do think it's super weird when people date someone the same age as their kids. I understand sex and experiences and like maybe this fun thing. I understand paying for sex like sex work could be younger like, but I do think it's weird. I think Drea is gorgeous, and I think she's in the industry enough to get anyone she wants. I understand Jalen Green is super rich and making money, but I find it predatorial and I don't think it's a good look.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I don't have a problem with it. I don't see a problem with it. I think it's very hard to talk about bringing up the age of your son. She had her son. I believe it seventeen. It was a teenage pregnancy.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter what pregnancy. That's fine, Well, a teenage pregnancy, so and that's so that's my problem. That is my problem.
Speaker 3: My problem is this relationship with a thirty nine and a twenty two year old being misconstrued as predatorial, as pedophilia, as grooming. I wanted to read uh because I think that we've been talking about these words so much and it's it really bothered me. Grooming is when someone builds a relationship, trust, an emotional connection with a child. Grooming in adult relationships is all about control and dominance. Grooming is a form of manipulation that is often extremely difficult to spot when a person doesn't know what to look for. Now, in this specific relationship, you have a man who is twenty two years old. I don't want to use twenty two years old.
Speaker 2: As a child. That is not a child legally.
Speaker 3: Second off, he's even old enough to drink and do everything else except maybe rent a car. But he could do literally everything else, and he could rent a car. Is just going to be a higher a little deposit.
Speaker 2: I guess he got it. So my problem is conflating this with men who literally are grooming children or teenagers or high schoolers. This is a grown man who, mind you, in terms of maturity.
Speaker 3: He is in his career, the career that he will probably have for the next fifteen to twenty years of his life. He has bills, he probably provides and takes cares for majority of his family. He is adult things that he is dealing with in handling and at twenty two years old.
Speaker 2: While a woman or a man can get married.
Speaker 3: At twenty two years old, and if it's two twenty two year olds, no one bothers with it. I actually feel like a baby in this dynamic with a woman who already has two children, with a woman who has already been a mother. I think that the child has a better chance of having a better upbringing in this scenario than two twenty two year olds having a child together.
Speaker 2: Do you think that a child with a twenty one year old kid who just became she also has another kid that she had with or I know I'm talking about him as a dad. Do you think this situation is super great?
Speaker 3: Like, here's the thing, No, Syestiday's rich. No situation is gonna be perfect. But let's to me growing up with no resources of money. I and this again could be my ignorance. I do believe my upbringing could have been a lot easier, not only on my mom, but on our household, had we had a little bit more fun.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, I really recently saw something that said a child having a happy home actually has more to do with the mother's health and finances, which I believe. But I will say this seem healthy and is fine. Did I bring bring up Ursula Burns on this podcast yet? Who. No, I didn't. Ursula burn No, No, I didn't. Ursula Burns is a black billionaire. I recently produced something that she was a part of, and I had no idea that she was a billionaire when I met her. But she made a joke about like how her and Oprah back in the day used to go back and forth on the Forbes List. She was the first black woman CEO of Xerox, And she said something about being happy, healthy and kind, and how these are the things that make you sleep well at night. This is what will bring you prosperity. When you're this type of person, you're just going to live a good life this way. I believe that I've met a lot of rich people and a few billionaires that do not have that attitude. Right.
Speaker 3: I say all that to say she didn't grow up with money and literally said I had no idea that she's like I knew I was poor, but I didn't because my mom was so about making us happy, healthy and kind. People like I believe that we're putting way too much pressure on the family dynamic as we know it and money as we know it is There's a look at all these people all over the world, that are happy, Drea, and all of these types of girls online who are dating the rich guy. We're all fucking thinking these kids are living happy lives because they're super wealthy.
Speaker 2: That's not fucking true.
Speaker 3: I will I will say, and this is with the utmost respect, and I don't want you to feel offended when I say it, because I grew up with money.
Speaker 2: You grew up with both. You grew up with both parents and money. Mandy, you're gonna tell me that kids with money haven't suffered one moment. I did not say that, and you're putting words in my mouth.
Speaker 3: I will say, as someone who did not grow up in that way, where again, I literally was in a shelter for a year. My Christmases were dependent on the Salvation Army. We had certain foods only if we had food stamps section eight to where I couldn't go on certain field trips, or I had to ask my friend's parents to pay for me on field trips.
Speaker 2: I will say, if there.
Speaker 3: Was even just a little bit more money for how we grew up and my mom could only do she did as a single parent, my dad not speaking to me because she wanted more child support. I just I get where you're coming from and with all sincerity, without growing up with those things. I'm telling you things could have or in my mind be better. And I'm not saying that.
Speaker 2: Jalen Green is not going to promise a good lifeline.
Speaker 3: But again also being a woman who is raising multiple children to sit here and put healthy, healthy cunt. I don't think I even went to the dentist until I was in middle school because we didn't have the money to.
Speaker 2: I'm just talking about like you're getting, you're getting, You're you're getting a surface and I'm getting.
Speaker 3: Deeper than I'm getting deep because I'm bringing up no what this was like, happy, healthy kind. This girl was talking about how her her mom made sure they were active, how they were doing certain things. I'm just simply saying, we can't act like cause the nigga's rich, they're gonna have a good life.
Speaker 2: How many basketball players are barely giving these women money. We talked about Brittany Renner who's barely getting ship from her baby daddy who's rich.
Speaker 3: We see time and time, Againe. I never brought up Jalen's money. I said that you could no, no, no, you just had money. No no, no, no, I did not you're you're bringing up money. No, you brought up money. I brought up that Dreya at thirty. My only point in this whole thing was not money at all.
Speaker 2: That's literally talk about money. You brought up money because of the billionaire.
Speaker 3: No, My only point in this was that I think that Dreya at thirty nine years old, already being a mother of two, and Jalen at twenty two, this dynamic of that parenthood in that structure actually seems healthier and would create an even better child than to twenty two year olds.
Speaker 2: That was my point. I mean, I didn't bring up money. The only reason I talked about that billionaire lady is because she started poor. That was to your point. When I'm talking about the Drea in this scenario, I just think that it's very clear she wouldn't be dating this He's a kid to me, maybe he's a consenting kid, but like he's young kid.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's twenty one. We got to stop using those words. This is not a kid. He's twenty two, Okays, a.
Speaker 2: Twenty one year old grown man. If he was not rich, she wouldn't be with him. And it clearly Dreya's a baddie. She deserves to be with a rich nigga. I do think a twenty one year old young man who hasn't even experienced life yet. I think it's fucking weird. And mind you, we have different opinions, but it is all because of money, and I say that it's a very strong point. I know I was fortunate enough to have two parents, but I don't think that this is gonna be the healthiest thing. I don't think they're gonna be on together. That nigga's twenty one, twenty two years old. Now he's about to live an amazing fucking life. Get all this pussy thrown at him. Drea's only gonna get older, Like she don't want to be in the fucking clubs. Keeping up with this nigga.
Speaker 3: Would be waddy. Same agent ain't gonna last ve that's very true.
Speaker 2: But it's not just to say that they'll have the healthiest scenario. I just I don't believe it. I think if if Sierra didn't meet Russell, who knows how future's life would be. Right, Like, you don't know, Like money is just such a small factor of the health of this kid, because so many women fucking get pregnant bodies, rich niggas, and we see every tabloid and Shay Rude laughs at them because they don't get enough child support. Like, say, you said healthy kind and what was the other one? Kind of happy?
Speaker 3: If if Jalen and Drea are both healthy, kind and happy, do their ages matter?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you're saying that in terms of them being.
Speaker 3: Parents, in terms of yeah being a fail. My opinion is that it's weird. Okay, right, Yeah, you can hold that a lot of people. Yeah, I mean, I'm not saying that this kid Like, I'm not saying that Drea won't have a healthy pregnancy or they won't be happy together.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like, I still think it's weird. I think it's I don't think they'll end up being together forever. I think that gap is really strong, and I think Drea's probably know what, how do you even? I mean, And maybe I'm leaning for twenty one year old father. You think he wanted and you think he did family planning Andrea, And I'll be honest with you. On the other end, I maybe leaning into this.
Speaker 3: Yes, there was a lot of differences with us, but this is literally the age gap of me and my ex.
Speaker 2: I was thirty, he was forty seven when we met.
Speaker 3: Okay, we didn't come on here, and y'all didn't bash me when I talked about my seventeen year age.
Speaker 2: Someone in their thirties dating someone in their forties is not as weird as a twenty one year old man. Thank you, Like we're really gonna really add them right or wrong. It's opinion versus opinion. I'm just saying, like that gaping. I don't believe your gap, Mandy is like the same as Drea's. You guys are both mature adults. You're in the workforce, like, you've lived a life, you graduated college, You've had a phase of your fucking life. Like, come on, you two can have conversations on the same fucking level. A twenty one year old and a thirty nine year old woman is completely different. Not to mention, it is fucking weird that you've now started a family dynamic with your son and your new boyfriend at the same age. Them having the same brain is weird. How are you gonna lead my family?
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna hold you niggas a niggas in the fifties, not leading families. I'm just so annoyed, I swear to God, like, I'm so annoyed with this age gap. Let's be very clear, because of experience, jobs, whatever location you are, if you're Middle America, you're not gonna be as mature as if you get raised in New York City, Like, if you're in the South, you're not gonna be the same as if you're raised in fucking Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: Like to me, let's be very clear.
Speaker 3: This person is now, he's probably world traveled, he'd have been overseas he got his passport. He fucking has to pay bills and do things at a younger age to where the maturity of this man cannot be just compared to just any old motherfucking twenty two year old. And so to me, we have to consider or be considered rit of just where people are in their lives.
Speaker 2: And I'm also.
Speaker 3: Sick of people sitting here victimizing these motherfucking athletes that know exactly what the fuck they're doing, just like the hose they fuck with know exactly what the fuck they're doing.
Speaker 2: You think that here, okay, all right, I'm not a victim. I think that you're feeling a way because you voice that you're cool with like I was dating a year old. That's my point.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's why you going hard. But no, it's not that I'm going hard. You just went really hard too. You believe it's weird. I believe that people doesn't matter what age. Some of it works, some of it doesn't. It's the person. Let's be very clear, me and my grown age still had a lot of differences with my with my ex out was seventeen years older than me. Me at my age of thirty three definitely had difference to you with the twenty two.
Speaker 2: Year old that I was that I was just dealing with like at the end of the days outline. But no, let's be very no, bitch, you went off on a tangent. Let's be very clear. I also just believe that we're sitting here again. Why the fuck. I'm so glad I'm not doing this other podcast. I don't have to sit here and have.
Speaker 3: Opinions about the decisions of everybody the fuck else because what works for me may not sit here in the line with all of y'all's motherfucking opinions.
Speaker 2: Start that I went back to that nigga thirteen times, like it is what it is.
Speaker 3: We all sit here and make these decisions that we feel fit us.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest, though, that.
Speaker 3: Twenty two year old motherfucker probably got the same goddamn capacity of a brain as a motherfucker who's seventy. And from what I've been dealing with these motherfucker niggas, that's.
Speaker 2: What it is.
Speaker 3: Not one age is better than the next. Yes, ooh yeah, you have more fucking like life experience.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're brad. I have to be honest in terms of even my friendships, Like I can't be friends with girls at that age because they're not able to withstand conversations at the level I am like, I can't take them out around niggas that I be with because they're fucking kids. I'm not. I understand you don't want to call them kids, but Manny, they're I disagree with that. I don't know your youngest homegirl, but the youngest homegirl I have right now is twenty five, and I literally hit her up if I just want to go get drinks because she lives nearby me. There's nothing that our lives are different. I get it because he's rich and wealthy and has a big job and goes on planes. Fine, but like that nigga probably didn't even have to do anything in college because he had a body. He could fucking make money off his literallyfit. A lot of niggas with theay looks that can't hold conversation. No, no, no, I'm talking about body like he was able to profit off of his sports ability. So you just like you've said before, these niggas be dumb, these athletes be dumb. Yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And let's be very clear, I hung out with the pretty girls. Who's to say that Drea has the biggest, best vocabulary, like they've actually maybe on the same space. I know a lot them bitches ain't got nothing to say. They're just pretty, So let's be very clear. They maybe right on the same Drea. I think maybe a little bit different.
Speaker 2: Even though I do and I don't know where personally, so well, no, no, no, I'm saying Drea's kind of Drea's does some work. Like Dre's been able to make and keep up her millions and keep up her brand, and I think that's pretty good because a lot of these bitches haven't so whether kind of like a Heather Sanders, right, they're able to like make a brand, keep their name going, and recirculate that money, keep a check. I think that's why we like Drea. I mean we as in like, I think there's girls online that have that quote unquote look that women are just like, oh, you don't really need a match. I don't think Dreya's one of those. Say that about Kim.
Speaker 3: Like again, everybody gonna have an opinion, whether it's right or wrong, Everybody.
Speaker 2: Gonna have a motherfucking opinion.
Speaker 3: People still be like, oh my god, Kim is only rich because of her looks.
Speaker 2: No, so to me again, I just think we've all made him is only rich because she's a listening And see whatever you're about to say, I'm joking Kim will keeping Nile, see Kim will keeping and you know what I'm saying, O'Dell, And I'm here for Drake probably man. I actually think it's kind of weird when people are like, how many men has she dated? And I'm like, bro, she can't date a regular nigga, and neither kndre Okay, but there's Mandy.
Speaker 3: She's been out for the last what eighteen years? She probably let me get the new bunch that's around. Drea and Kim Kardashian are not on the same level. Baby, Draken date a corporate nigga, did Draken didn't exact? Dra can date a wealthy man. She does not have to be. Drea is not Kim Kardashian, Okay, but she doesn't deserve that's the hierarchy that you're putting them in.
Speaker 2: I think they are literally coundate the same people because they're both hot. You just said that Dreya's gorgeous. She deserves a rich nigga. I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna compare Area and a Kim. I don't have to compare their dollars or their beauty. I think that they deal with the same niggas. Let's be very clear. Me Andrea Eskimo sisters, So I'm fucking the same nigga at these bitches.
Speaker 2: It's fucking okay. Shit, Kim doesn't need to fucking get pregnant by a twenty one year old to have a upkeep lifestyle.
Speaker 3: Brother, you just said that Dreya is a millionaire. Drea probably didn't need to get pregnant by this.
Speaker 2: Man either, Okay, do you think Drea dated him because he's great, or do you think she dated him because he's rich.
Speaker 3: That's another problem. I think that man is attractive, so you're attractive and you're rich. It's not like he's an ugly niggas. I actually am like it ain't like. I'm really curious if there's anyone I know. I believe that anyone listening has an opinion that's left or right. I want to know in the comments on YouTube if any one of the things that we said suage your opinion the other way, because you did bring up some great points.
Speaker 2: But I just I don't know. I guess I can't never want to go through the comments to see that she was right. No, I don't know. I actually I don't. I don't think I think our community does the right or wrong in this. I mind you when I say that I did not mean it like that. I actually think more people will agree because from a sex positive perspective or woman empowerment perspective, they'll be like, if men can do it, why can't she? But you know what, y'all niggas argue in the comments, and maybe we'll do a part two in Patreon to read them so I did have an outline, but we'll try it again next week. See. The thing is, we're never gonna talk about Oh this is what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, petty bro.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, we'll never talk about current events again.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I'm not gonna lie. I don't want to talk current events like ever again. Well it was part of the Vanilla's ship, I know. Yeah, Ed, And what the fuck are you doing? You're supposed to get this shit, don't you actually no been like this? I don't know if you've even been paid. No, no, not wrap up.
Speaker 2: You should have said, hey, you send him?
Speaker 3: Well maybe't did you send them the outline? Maybe you should include eddin into the production. Maybe you should hut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Maybe you shouldn't be saying you're trying to get on.
Speaker 3: Our Ecuadorian back then Ecador bitch at Lisabody want Nico Argwin.
Speaker 2: Y'all come and check us out at the Black Effect Festival. We're gonna be in Atlanta on April twenties. Baby, a lot of podcasts, there are poor Mindes girls gonna be there. There's gonna be I'm really excited to see Gillian Wallow. I've never seen Debbie Brown. I want to do a little meditation such with my girl can't say there's gonna be some good people. Then I'm gonna tell you right now, I'm going right up to pretty b and be like, bitch. Wasn't you laughing when Christina Macki and Rick rossbrooke up again?
Speaker 3: Kurn Events Also make sure you check us out in London the very following weekend. We will be in London at the Earth Theater that's made the fifth. Make sure you go to Whorehive dot com to get your tickets. And then at the very end of the month, on May the twenty seventh, we will be a part of the Together Land Festival as headliners Bitch and we will be on the Sunday night line up.
Speaker 2: So maybe you're going to take her horse all day. I'm gonna be out next to me. I'm gonna be in Emulace, don't you sure?
Speaker 3: Here goes to I Believe That's Together and get your tickets now to see us live there. And y'all, Jesus christ this is all over the place. But this has been yet another episode.
Speaker 2: Of horrible to say and you love it. You love it all over the place, just not like a come in my eye.
Speaker 1: It is bonus bitchy.
Speaker 2: For those of you niggas that aren't spending another five dollars, we are now in four K, six K or sex K if you're nasty, so upgrade to the next tier to see this episode on video. And if you're already looking at us, you're welcome, because my titties are out, are they? Yeah?
Speaker 3: They are kind of out, and maybe I'm be here would goddamn hoodie and sneakers because this weather is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I just got back from fucking Miami and I didn't know that I was coming back home.
Speaker 3: To a snowstarre was it fucking Miami or it was sucking Miami, girl, cause the nigga got too drunk and throw up and threw up all over himself, So no dick took place there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and he's just like, I feel so terrible, and I'm like, you should, yeah you shouldn't.
Speaker 3: But all was so because I sucked him before the super Bowl. But then we had to all go watch super Bowl and so we all we all, Oh girl came came like came, and I had fun with it. Like, I had my homegirl sit on the couch while I did.
Speaker 2: It because he kind of like I'm trying to inch him to a threesome. He hasn't had like a three.
Speaker 3: We know we fucked already before though, so I'm like, girl, just come downstairs and watch me set this nigga dick real quick. And uh So it's so funny because he was so nervous, and that's like my whole girl, homegirl. So she was like, yes, bitch, that shit sound wet doing you.
Speaker 1: Doing that thing? But no, I literally was like, girl, just come.
Speaker 2: Down here and watch me set this nigga dick real quick.
Speaker 1: Why did she join in?
Speaker 3: Because he was so nervous that like he's sitting there and bitch, the game done started and I'm like, nigga, you ain't gonna make me miss usher. We got to go to this party. So I'm like going at his pants and he literally just pulled it out. Then it's just sitting on his chest, So I like, just go. His dick is ginormous. His dick is amazing.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it was a good dick. Now his dick is great. Well, no, she felt nervous to even look because he was so nervous.
Speaker 2: But she was just like this, like he was so bitch.
Speaker 1: She was so fucking nervous.
Speaker 2: I was just like, oh my god, this is so annoying.
Speaker 1: So are you staying in the room with him?
Speaker 2: No, he gets me. That's why she came. She I get my own room every time he flies me out. Why what do you mean why? Because I do?
Speaker 3: And I said him my first class ticket. I don't need to be all up under your ship. And I wanted to be with my friend, like I invited her to the game, and he like, like I was driving around with her. So I got my own room when I went to when I go to like anywhere I go, I get my own room. And so I'll go to his room or come to mind. But we don't sleep together, Like we don't do all the cuddling and ship it's anyway, Yeah, we don't do that. Well, no, you said it's new.
Speaker 1: But normally you do. It was that new new, like it's the nigga.
Speaker 2: That I would go and see. Like when when my ex one.
Speaker 1: So you guys both come downstairs, does he know she's coming?
Speaker 2: Watairs we went upstairs where.
Speaker 1: He knew? He said, no, he knew.
Speaker 3: He said, uh, he said, both of y'all come down, and I was like okay, And of course he was like, you trust her. I was like, bro, I'm not going to bring nobody around that I don't trust.
Speaker 1: So wait, hold on, hold on. So he knew you were coming down the suckers dick, Yeah, okay, that's what I was coming down. Because like if you said, both of y'all going.
Speaker 2: Down because he don't because he's scary. He's just scary.
Speaker 3: I couldn't imagine I would not be the whole I am today if I had to go through that type of party and ship that these girls have to go to.
Speaker 2: Literally for y'all, I'll share what the experience is like.
Speaker 3: So a lot of like basketball players now don't like going to clubs because there's phones, they get drunk, they get.
Speaker 2: Shipped, they make one.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, they make clubs. So they'll like.
Speaker 2: Turn a restaurant or like a lounge into their own club.
Speaker 3: There'll be a DJ, they'll be an open bar, there's bottle service, there's hookah, there's all the things, except for Nickas.
Speaker 1: The bottle service part is the weirdest part.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 1: Oh, they were coming out with Sparkling.
Speaker 2: I were the one at the Mandrium. It was like, you know when they were I'm not even doing I don't know. But basically, at the Madria in New York, there's this top floor. It's probably like a lounge anyway, but it turns into a club. So I walk in and I didn't know that type of party it was. I knew a ballplayer invited me, but I just kind of thought he was having drinks with friends because we're not fucking with each other, so it didn't really he was like, yo, New York. To come through. So the bodyguard or the security looks at me and he's like, okay, she's cute, is she right? Says pretty. I was like, I'm looking for my friends so and so, and he's like, okay, oh, you'd have to go upstairs, all right,