Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone tappenings. All right, Danielle, what you got going on? All right?
Speaker 2: So Mark is a dad and he keeps late hours. He works late hours. So it's his birthday. And his wife said, you know what, let's phone tap him when he's worked till five am and we'll give him a wake up call on his birthday.
Speaker 1: And that's idea. But here's the things.
Speaker 2: She wanted me to call his Elmo because he has Yeah, his daughter loves Almo.
Speaker 1: He hates Almo, so she says, wake him up his Elmo. We all agree Elmo is very irritating, totally. So that's the whole point. Yeah, to be irritating exactly. Here we go, Daniel's irritating petap. Let's listen in.
Speaker 3: Hello is this Mark, Mark, it's your gothday, Mark.
Speaker 1: This is Elmo. Alma wanted to come and say happy birthday. I hope you have a fantastic day to day. Hello, Hi, Mark, this is Elmo. Alma wanted to say happy birthday.
Speaker 3: You already call it.
Speaker 1: You have the wrong number. Do you like Elmo? Elma loves you?
Speaker 3: You have the wrong number.
Speaker 1: Your birthday was brought to you by the letter M for Mark.
Speaker 3: Hello, Happy birthday too, Mark?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Happy birthday?
Speaker 3: Mark?
Speaker 1: It's Almo? Elmo loves you.
Speaker 3: Who is this?
Speaker 1: I'm ticklish? Can you take an Almo? What is your problem? Almost says she wanted to call this morning happy birthday?
Speaker 3: Almost said nothing, Elmo?
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 1: La la la la la la la.
Speaker 3: Almo's world Rickie as his cold fish, his credo. Mom I'm trying to doesn't know.
Speaker 1: Who which he is. Elmo doesn't like words that begin with the letter F. Hello, Happy birthday, Mark. No, it's not nice to talk to Elmo that way.
Speaker 3: Alma loves you.
Speaker 1: Almo wasn't Happy birthday, Mark? God, mister you're mad at Elmo.
Speaker 2: Leave.
Speaker 1: Alma loves to be tickled.
Speaker 3: I am going to cut your nutsof Elmo save you.
Speaker 1: Almos's getting very offended, mister Mark. Hello, Mark, what's wrong?
Speaker 3: I thought you were someone else? Oh? Did someone call you this morning? That was you?
Speaker 2: It wasn't me.
Speaker 3: I got a company to call you.
Speaker 2: They they did.
Speaker 3: Elmo. You know what, Hey, Elmo, Boodoo. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'll give my one Hicky back, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Doing money on that one. Fifty. You could have gotten me a hooker. You could have given me on my birthday.
Speaker 1: All right, Belie, you spent money.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Oh I'm sorry. Unbelievable. It could have been you.
Speaker 1: It's Elmo.
Speaker 2: Get over it.
Speaker 3: You get over it.
Speaker 2: I am over it. No, you're not over it.
Speaker 3: You're being ridiculous right now.
Speaker 2: You're being ridiculous.
Speaker 3: You mean stupid.
Speaker 2: Just you wait.
Speaker 3: Your birthday's coming around in a couple of months.
Speaker 2: Just wait and see what I get you. Just wait. I'm gonna get you a vacuum cleaner.
Speaker 1: You might like a vacuum cleaner. This this is Elmo. This is Hill and Arrow from Elvis dair In in the Morning Show. You just got phone tapped on your birthday. Oh my god, are you serious?
Speaker 2: Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: We hope you have a great birthday. The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.