Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Good morning. So I got calls for that. I got calls for Joe, Djoh Joe just this morning. So you want to hear something, you know, it's a kind of a good idea if you're up early to ring us and uh, maybe we can get something on Sisany is kind of in charge of the music, but she'll slide some stuff around every once in a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got full access here.
Speaker 2: Do you have that log in to the music system exactly?
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I mean technically you do too.
Speaker 2: I don't know the passwords.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite moments on air, the Nine Secrets. Before I was on this show, I was just a listener.
Speaker 2: We're seving twenty years today, I.
Speaker 3: Know, so this was I've been here for thirteen years, so this was probably early days.
Speaker 2: Were you a student in Los Alameto's ht where we're going later?
Speaker 3: No, I was in college and I just remember hearing you premiered. I can't remember which one it was. It was some Britney Spears song and you loved it so much.
Speaker 2: I played it twice.
Speaker 3: I played it twice back to back and you were like, I love a song and playing again, and I was like, yeah, damn the Man, Like I don't know, I just remember really.
Speaker 2: He was screaming, damn the Man. Yeah, yeah, you didn't like that song by Alo? What you didn't like the Man by Allo? No?
Speaker 4: No, no no no.
Speaker 2: I meant like, oh, I thought you didn't want me to play Alo No no.
Speaker 4: Damn the Man is kind of like an Empire record.
Speaker 2: Wasn't Alo Black Singing the Man twenty thirteen? That's right, same, same circa circa.
Speaker 3: Circa that I thought it was so cool because it was like very irreverent.
Speaker 2: Let's be cool again. A fine one, Sisney. It's all fun and games. I love it all right. Well, we're going speaking of your high school days, we are going to Siciny antony is Alma modelos alamitos yea. It's toy stacked.
Speaker 1: It's so wild that we both went to the same high school.
Speaker 4: It is so crazy.
Speaker 2: So we'll be at Disneyland and then your high school Disney at eleven am this morning, then your high school one thirty snow Corner in Long Beach. We're coming to Reuben's Bakery, Mexican Food and Content now Ruben. We met when you know we got broken into and was going through some tough times. Then we're going to see Malik Malik Books Culver City Mall. We're there with one thousand dollars and gift cards to Malik Books. Got a thousand dollars to pay your bills. Then we're gonna be hungry. By four to thirty, we're going to Guerrilla Tacos in downtown La. We got one hundred and two free tacos. Either tacos. I think they're gonna be caught Anita's. They're gonna be sweet potato or pocho. And someone is gonna get a thousand dollars there to get your bills paid. Then it's off Yel Suerno green Grocer, now Hamber I'm gonna stack up on some packaged goods that are good for me at that place. They got fifty dollars gift cards at Alhambra's green Grocer there El Sorrento, and we're at Payble's there too, on the spot in person. Then we're gonna zip over to Burbank to the Shell gas station giveaway free gas. Zip it is well, I say zip at that hour enough there's much as a zip. But we'll get there and we're rolling. Ryan's riding. I went your county today through LA to the valley, very excited for this. It's also national many Petty did. That's no coincidence. This draft is tonight, Chargers pick fifth, Rafts Pick nineteenth.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh my, I.
Speaker 2: Want to check that out. Clouds this morning, sunny later, I was in the mid sixties. Got a Ryan's roses on the way. Let me just tell you, it's gonna get here fast, right after seven. But she got this text, an anonymous text, so it's a number that she doesn't know, saying I'm so sorry. I had no idea here was married. But then after that the number blocked her so she couldn't have an exchange. So what is going on? We're put the pieces together, and that Ryan's roses at seven forty Sisney, what do we miss over night?
Speaker 5: Well, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey enjoyed a double date with Bradley Cooper and Gigi hadid up in Carmel by the Sea. Taylor tipped the staff fifty percent on a six hundred dollars meal. Disney execs tease the possibility that an Inganto themed land could come to Disneyland Resort as part of the Disneyland Forward project, and four California beaches were named among the twenty five best nationwide. Santa Monica Beach was the only local beach to make the list. And that's what happened overnight.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you Cisiny and hello to Off Street Cafe and our Teacher Boulevard and Curritos. I think people are listening there this morning. That's the word I got when I shout you guys out Off Street Cafe or Teacher Boulevard and soritos up early with kiss. Three thirty eight was the time this morning, three thirty eight where I thought it was time to get up. I thought I had enough sleep. I thought. Then I looked at the clock and thought, oh man, I've got little more time. I think it's because I was excited. We're doing something different today. Yeut, Right, I could have bustled last night, right because we're out all day. I mean, we're gonna be together for twelve plus hours touring southern California doing our thank you tour the whole itineryceupic, kissif them dot com. But come out say, hi, See how short we are, all of us? None of us are tall? Exactly?
Speaker 4: Are we not wearing heels?
Speaker 2: We are not?
Speaker 5: Okay, heels, I'm definitely not sorrying hell day of movement?
Speaker 1: You do you though?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Are you making a guest appearance or you busy putting together something?
Speaker 1: No, I'll be there.
Speaker 2: Will you be there? Just saying that I know I'm going to be there? Okay? Yeah. It's like I have to ask twice with him in case the bus breaks down. I can you're going to fix the bus. You can't even fix the computer here.
Speaker 1: He can fix the computers here.
Speaker 2: Uh. After a little time, where's that camera? You can't get the camera in the studio.
Speaker 1: It's being shipped from where you are.
Speaker 4: Wow, tub says the patience of a saint.
Speaker 2: Guys, I have the patients.
Speaker 4: Not even six months. You've been asking for less than one.
Speaker 2: Week, for a year. Comes come see this family in person. It's no different. It's literally no different. See any time, be pushing me to move along, move along, move along. We've got to keep moving to stay. I'm to stay anyway. Giving away free money everywhere? Too so excited? All right, let's get to the trending report Tony, what do you have?
Speaker 3: Money and relationships? So everyone deals with this differently, and Cheryl Burke is opening up about how this dynamic was not great in her marriage. So she was a guest on Amy Roeback and TJ. Holmes podcast and she said, I definitely would say I was the breadwinner, like I supported us, and then Amy chimed in about a past relationship of hers, saying, I had a false sense of security. But it's also emasculating, and so it creates an awful dynamic. And I'm not saying this is the case in every relationship, but I do think that there is some truth to this, that there is a power dynamic. And I still think like we've made a we've come a long way with women being the breadwinners and like making more money than their spouses, but I still think there is that stigma, that emasculating stigma in some relationships. And Cheryl was talking about and I thought it was really really interesting.
Speaker 2: Is there a situation that strikes you, Tani?
Speaker 4: Well, I just.
Speaker 3: Think that it's not talked about enough because I think that as women are, you know, becoming bigger in the workforce and entrepreneurs and all of these things.
Speaker 4: I do think that there.
Speaker 3: Is this dynamic shift, and I'm happy that she's talking about it and saying that it didn't necessarily work for her marriage, but that when you go into a relationship knowing that, knowing that that could be a struggle and being proactive about it is kind of how I took the conversation.
Speaker 2: I also think looking at your partners, they're all profound advocates of success for everybody, right, I mean, I think that's something that you've found in both.
Speaker 5: Every relationship is different, Like you have to feel it, like the man that you're with or the woman that you're with has to be comfortable with that if that's the situation, right.
Speaker 3: Like I follow this girl, Jenna Kutcher on Instagram and she she's the breadwinner in her family and her husband is stay at home dad, and obviously it works for them, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: She is the breadwinner and he is the.
Speaker 2: And he's good being at home.
Speaker 4: He's so good and like so active to not.
Speaker 2: Cause any tension animosity, no, because.
Speaker 4: They proactively work at it and they talk about it about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing. If it if it's something that you're uncomfortable with and it builds, then it causes resentment. It can be dicey. Yeah, so it's good she's speaking up about that. So here's the deal. If you're trying to give your dog a bath, like George's fine, but can be a little difficult, like not want to get in the tub. Here's an act to keep them in one place. Spread some peanut butter on the tile or the tub wall.
Speaker 1: Wow, I would just think of that.
Speaker 2: They'll just sit there and lick that faucet.
Speaker 3: So can I tell you something that I've tried that's kind of similar.
Speaker 2: Can I reveal something that that would keep me in the tub longer too?
Speaker 3: You can also put it on your saran wrap on your forehead and put peanut butter on that if you need to like really get in there because they'll be licking it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because then you can really like get under them.
Speaker 2: If it's on forehead seran wrap. To stay in your forehead with peanut butter.
Speaker 3: You just wrap you wrap the stud yeah, tight around your like around your forehead.
Speaker 4: And that's a lot. It works well.
Speaker 2: You can have the morning hack tomorrow.
Speaker 4: It's just it's like a hybrid we really get the.
Speaker 2: Peanut butter somewhere where they can be distracted, and there you have it. And I would say that would work with me. Peanut butter, almond butter, hazel nut butters. You want me to stick around for a meeting? Back down. Today's quote everybody in on this every day, we do it trying. It's the right frame of mind. Today's quote is sometimes we hold onto relationships not because we want to be in them, but because we don't know who we are without them. Come on Thursday, just FM headlines with.
Speaker 5: Siciny LAPD officers arrested ninety three people on trespassing charges yesterday as they cleared an encampment on the USC campus that formed in protest against the Israel Hamas war. Metro has installed fifteen AI powered cameras to ticket cars illegally parked in the bus lanes. They plan to install one hundred cameras in total. A judge has declined to dismiss hundreds of lawsuits filed against Travis Scott over his role in the deadly twenty twenty one Astro World Festival tragedy.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacres, kind of.
Speaker 2: The Right Rhythm, Kind of the right energy, kind of the right vibe. Yeah, we're our tour today. It's our twentieth anniversary Thank you tour. We are rolling roll. So the Brain on the roll for the twenty year.
Speaker 5: Min's riding George County, Brian's Riding Jodey County.
Speaker 2: Brian's riding all the Ways of the Freeway to New Disneyland, Losal Highs, No Corner, Long Beach, Rubins Bakery, Compton, Malik Books, Cobra City Mall, Rilla, Taco's, Dtla el Serena Green Groceryl Hambro wrapping up with three gas Shell gas station in Burbank Hollywood went dugo the good down from the station.
Speaker 1: Hys.
Speaker 2: We're gonna spend a lot of time together today. I'm looking forward to You're excited. Maybe there'll be a bonus stop afterwards. Oh okay, an unannounced oponus stop of an Encore I surprise, who knows? All right, let's play password for Olivia Rodrigo tickets. I have Melissa who heard that one to call into play. So Melissa, rich Kokumonga, how we doing good? Have you on? I'm excited to share one of our favorite games with you. It's called Password here's how it works. Those of us in the room and everyone listening is going to know the password, but you, Melissa, will not know the password. So that's the deal. You got to figure out the password when we give you one word clues. If you figure it out, you will get a pair of sold out tickets to Olivia Rodriguez. Show you ready. It's a fun game to play along too, so we can play along in your car wherever you are. I'm your smart speaker. Yeah, okay, in one second, here we go. All right, Mark, do your think the password is burrito? I got it? Okay, who's gonna start? Sisney wants sure? Sysney gut tacos? Close? All right, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't. That was my clue.
Speaker 4: That was his clue.
Speaker 2: That was my clue. Close. We'll do one more'm ma give you tickets. Anyway, Let's do one more for fun. Hold on, I can say close one more clues, Mark one work close close. I guess that's technically technically called Jimmy fallon. Hes it?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the next one?
Speaker 2: There's no next one. We're just going to throw one in.
Speaker 5: That's what I missed.
Speaker 1: I was ready for I was ready for.
Speaker 2: Mark to give us a I do your weird voice. The password is nightmare, glat you won? Okay, Melissa, here we go. Isn't it scary? Monster? No? ELM Street.
Speaker 5: Words?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, she got it was two words, Elm Street. Hold on one sec. We got another one hold on. You could have said, Freddy close, all right, what's one more Mark? The password is umbrella. Oh okay, hmm yep, thinking about that. Okay, Melissa, here we go. You've already won the tickets, but we're trying to do it right. Okay, Sisney, what's what's clue? Rain? Rain? What's the password?
Speaker 4: Cloud?
Speaker 2: Tanya? What's the clue?
Speaker 4: Rihanna? Umbrella?
Speaker 2: You are good. I would play the lottery today. You kind of fire right now. Thank you for listening to us. Olivia Rodrigo is gonna have a great show for you. Okay, awesome, Thank you guys, Thank you for playing three rounds of password on this National Manny Petty Day. All right, so check this. Imagine you get a text that says, I'm so sorry. I had no idea he was married from another woman to you. You heard his wife. That's what happened in Ryan's Rose. We're coming back to that and justhoa, it's about what we're into. Ryan's Roses. Stream it if you got to move, stream it on our app. You can get there in time right now. If you got to move iHeartRadio app. It's live streams everywhere, totally mobile. You can go state to state, drive across that border right now, right now with it. So it doesn't seem right. Actually, it seems like it's unlawful in a way.
Speaker 1: Maybe I think so too. I think this is one hundred percent illegal.
Speaker 2: So what happened?
Speaker 5: So this woman went viral on TikTok because her name is Melissa Weaver, and she was sharing her experience of a recent job interview and it was for a high up position. It was to be like vice president of an HR position for this company. And she thought she nailed the interview. She was like, everything was great. She's like, I dressed to the nines, collared shirt, blazer, my hair was blown out. The only thing that she had not done was put on makeup. She doesn't really wear makeup in the first place. She just just worked chapstick and that was that. And so when she realized that she didn't make it to the next round, she called the recruiter back and said, do you have any feedback for me? And the feedback that she received from the recruiter was, there was concern that you didn't put forth enough effort into your parents giving uh that she was interviewing for a vice president role.
Speaker 1: That was the feedback that the recruiter told her.
Speaker 2: You were telling us that she did dress up in a way a blazer, it was an elevated look.
Speaker 1: It was like she was wearing pajamas or a.
Speaker 2: Sweatshirt's I total bs, Like what what's the guy version of? It's like I wouldn't have makeup on for an interview. The argumentument, I don't have a blazer, no makeup. So this is a total issue.
Speaker 5: I know, I know, and it's so messed up, but it's kind of like crazy that stuff like this is still happening in our society.
Speaker 2: Well, somebody needs to go get after that management there, honestly.
Speaker 3: They really do, because it is such a problem.
Speaker 5: This isn't legal, first of all, like she could totally sue them if she wanted to go further into this.
Speaker 2: Well, right, or probably doesn't want to work and she's wait, she's even auditioning is at I she's interviewing for HR. Of all things, I know HR should know.
Speaker 4: Not to say that. Even that's my point.
Speaker 2: This is an h R role being interviewed by an h R firm for an HR job HR management. It's crazy, but.
Speaker 1: It's this is like, this is the world we live in.
Speaker 5: Like so for me, I always have like concealer on because I feel like I have like dark circles under my eyes, and you know, I put a little bit of effort into my like makeup.
Speaker 1: Regimen in the mornings.
Speaker 5: Whenever I don't sometimes get asked like, oh my gosh, are you tired today? Like it's just the way that people are conditioned to be around women that wear makeup, and then the one day you don't wear makeup, it's like, you look tired.
Speaker 2: I'm glad she put this out there, because it's got to be happening in more places to Yeah, and it's not okay.