Speaker 1: Rick Wilson. Donald Trump found guilty thirty four counts to day, jury is done. Two days of deliberation, terrible, terrible lawyers, a terrible client who had them go hard on Stormy Daniels but not on David Pecker. Mistakes were made Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: And again, Molly, I want to say this, there is a great temptation in my heart right now that I'm resisting to just bagwalk this guy, to just go at him and mock the hell out of him. But I have a deep, deep, deep conviction right now that today was a day that America will look back on and say that the rule of law and the system, for once in the world of Donald Trump held up for once in the last decade of Trump's crapulous reign in our culture and our politics. Real people voters on a jury, not in a ballot box, people who were not watching the alternate reality of Fox News or anything else, looked at the evidence, considered the statements of everyone in the trial, and found Donald Trump guilty. And I'll tell you we now can say Donald Trump is a criminal, Donald Trump is a felon. Donald Trump is a guilty man. Not because Joe Biden ran some devious operation on him, not.
Speaker 3: Because the crooked judge was compromised, but because Donald Trump committed crimes. He committed crimes that he has now been held accounted for. On July eleventh, he will be sentenced for those crimes.
Speaker 1: And I think most importantly, Trump cannot vote for himself.
Speaker 2: Because he cannot vote for himself he is a felon. And in the state of Florida, we passed a few years ago Amendment four in the state of Florida, which was an amendment that said, after felons have served their sentence and paid their restitution, they are allowed to petition for their rights to be restored. Ronda Santis, of course, decided that that constitutional amendment that was voted for by sixty two percent of the people in the state of Florida should not apply. And so we've had black men in the state of Florida arrested under Ronda Santas's orders in the last two years. I am curious where that where Ronda Santas will suddenly discover that Amendment four was the greatest thing that ever happened in the state of Florida.
Speaker 1: That is an amazing bit of sorcery. So Trump is now. He went outside the courthouse. He said it was a rig system. He's furious. He will now blah blah blah traffic on the way home. But yeah, the point is Donald Trump has been found guilty. He probably won't go to jail, but he certainly will have to pay a fine. And he and the rule of law worked the way it's supposed to.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, there's no question. There's no question that Donald Trump is a felon right his camp. You know, let's remember he has a campaign manager from in prior races, campaign manager, deputy campaign manager, national security advisor, foreign policy advisor, political consultants, and personal lawyers who are also all felons.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, the brand, belany is the brand. And one last thing you and I need to talk about, which is a lot of very fancy pundits. We'll say, none of this matters, nothing matters.
Speaker 2: It's oh well, nothing matters. Let me tell you. Let me let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Nothing matters until it does.
Speaker 2: Nothing matters till it does. There has been a and you and I both have talked to reporters and editors who say this over and over again. Everybody knows this. Everybody it's all baked in the cake. The lies are there, very.
Speaker 1: A lot, you know, Apple, who are supporting Trump are people who don't follow the election. So I think correct is meaningful thing.
Speaker 2: There's there's there's nothing here that that makes this easily spinnable, nothing here that makes it easily you know, you can't walk away from it. You can't just ignore it. You can't pretend it doesn't matter. You can't. You can't act like this didn't happen, and and just repeating the fixes in oh he did this, he did that. Uh, you know, because he's he's he's the Republican nominee. It's because he's a criminal. He committed these crimes, folks, when he was not in elected office. He committed these crimes, when he was still a private citizen. He committed these crimes. And there's a paper trail of the crimes, and the jury decided that he was guilty. That's it. That's how the game's played, folks.
Speaker 3: It's done. It's over.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,