Speaker 1: Yeah, you've seen the frustration overlaps with the chronics, Stacey. He's now into the gangster mode, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like I'm literally like.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 4: M h. I'm literally like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I felt when Meryl's not here, he'd be trying to tell one of us to laugh, and he'd be like Rainy laughing.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, oh, y know, they don't hit the same broke as Narrow got the signature.
Speaker 4: Laughing bro, because Beryl got that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got that. He got the laugh that make you laugh, like it no matter what the fuck is going on, if he laughs, it's just like everything is all right.
Speaker 3: When when I was running socials on on you know, at there when for Jesus and Merrill, I would spell out h e u h eu h eu came the captions for Beryl's Life man.
Speaker 2: Meryl said he was going to get milk.
Speaker 4: Bro. That was that was two weeks That was two weeks ago. We don't know where he at.
Speaker 3: We thought we thought he was coming to Dallas bbq's for some turkey chili.
Speaker 4: But we here he's nowhere to be found. So he was good.
Speaker 3: He's not no, not at all. He is not a family man whatsoever. Because he has abandoned his family and it's just us again. It's the siblings and we're home alone. Baby, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: He'll be back soon with a.
Speaker 2: Good laugh and a good time on vacation. And he honestly, he deserves he deserves it. Yeah, that man worked hard.
Speaker 3: You see the salt and pepper in his beard. He stopped putting the Beijing because you know, it's not worth it.
Speaker 4: It's not worth it. He looked, he looked better.
Speaker 2: You got the salt and pepper band. Let that let that ship do.
Speaker 4: Let work for you.
Speaker 2: Man. It's not for the young holes.
Speaker 4: It's not. It's not that's that's for the grown bitches. That's right. Let it work.
Speaker 3: Let it work for you the way victory life works for you. And we're back at Dallas bbq's.
Speaker 4: It's just us, Liz Bell, i'mta. You know what I'm saying, big.
Speaker 3: Brand headed, Yeah, god, yeah, apaholics. And we got Victor in the building. We got freaking man men training in the building, and we got the one and only on the decks hasan insane Yes, sir, So it's victory life, baby, you know what it is. You know the vibes we're here to make you laugh, and we're here to make you feel good. But some shit, as we've said in many many a zoom meeting, many a FaceTime, some shit just ain't funny. But it is worth talking about because we have a responsibility to talk about certain shit. And I feel like Liz Bell is probably the most equipped to talk about this particular issue, so appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I think it's our responsibility as Dominicans, especially being in New York City, to use our platform to what's going on in the Dominican Republic right now. And for those of you who don't know, on April eighth, recently this past week, there were a few hundred people in a club called jet Set and they were watching one of the most famous mettinge artists of all time named Ruby Pettis, and unfortunately the roof collapsed on them. According to Anabodia in Santo Domino from today, April seventeenth, we have lost two hundred and thirty one lives and this is all due to negligence and greed. And I know there's a lot of conspiracy theories. There's a lot of chaos, there's a lot of grief, there's a lot of anger collectively, just in the Dominican Republic, in the world, and unfortunately we have lost sight that we lost two hundred and thirty one people. As someone who just recently I lost my grandmother and my father within months, I know what it is like to be grieving and to know that two hundred and thirty one people left their houses to enjoy a beautiful night out to watch one of their favorite artists, and for them to pass away in such a tragic accident. And to know that one hundred and thirty one living rooms right now are sitting full of families who are just crying. There's two hundred and thirty one funeral going and not only that, but there are more than than two hundred people who are still injured and trying to recover in the hospital. So that's why I say as of today, because every single day, unfortunately, people are dying due to their injuries. And for those of you that don't know, this club had a fire in twenty twenty three and the owner, Antonio A. Spilant, was told that he had to rebuild this place because it was unsafe and eventually it would collapse, and he did not rebuild because it would cost him money, and to him, it just wasn't worth it. He thought he could just paint over the bullshit and everything would be okay. And today that has costed us more than two hundred and thirty one people from the Dominican Republic, from Venezuela, from Haiti, from Colombia, and from Italy who have passed away, people who went out to enjoy it night. And now we have all of these funerals and we don't know if we'll be able to see justice. Yeah, so I want to I want to see it. I would love to hear your opinion on this because being from New York, we get to see me personally. I go to VR a lot and I do see the infrastructure. I walk into a corn model and I'm like, oh wait, this is on to say, Yeah, you know, you kind of see like how people may cut corners, you know, to make a negosio or a business, but usually those are from like mom and pops, small stores, you know, like home based business.
Speaker 3: People trying to get it out the mud essentially just like making the best of what they have. Yeah, and to be honest, like, yeah, like I would love to first of all, thank you so much for putting your grief on display like that, like on such a big platform, Like I want everybody watching and everybody like listening to understand what we are making here is media product. There's real people behind this product that you guys are watching. The fact like the fact that, So I just want to give you your praise and your flowers right here and now for like even sitting through this and walking us through that after experiencing your own grief and your own loss, because you have a perspective that is unfortunately very fresh, and you have a perspective that is very unique and specific to you. So shout out to Lisbelle for that. Thank you so much. You know what I mean, for put yourself on this podcom or your baby, big girl, you know what I mean by family baby, and like you know what I mean. It's some shit like you know what I mean, with a great podcast comes great responsibility or whatever Uncle Ben said. But yeah, I think I mean it's a rock and a hard place for Dominicans and especially if you're not Dominican, right, because it's like when you go to a local mother, you go to a little shop or whatever, right, it's like you can you can't really blame these people, you know what I'm saying, because they're breaking even even then even with like the crates holding up the TV and then the T and then the freezer being under the crates, and then you get that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it's like those.
Speaker 3: People, you know what I'm saying, I can't pass judgment on them because they are getting it out the mud and they are doing the best they can, and they are some of them are just breaking even and they're providing for the families. And it's small businesses, like you were saying, but a place like Jet said, with presumably infinite resources. Yeah, especially for where they're at. There is no fucking excuse none, There's no fucking excuse, and they should not have let that shit get that bad. But that's what happens when you treat businesses like in ATM. And unfortunately, culturally it's the elephant in the room. Nobody want to fucking talk about it. But a lot of Dominican business owners they see a little bread and then they start treating their business like a fucking ATM.
Speaker 4: Yeah the shit don't just print.
Speaker 3: Money, bro, you gotta put back in Like the shit you see in now, this real shit. Matter of fact, all this that you see in now came out of motherfucker's pockets.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: Like every penny goes back in, Every penny that's not paying people is going back into the product. That's how you got to treat shit that you care about. And it's very evident that the motherfucker didn't care about the establishment. He only cared about the money that it was printing. Yeah, and that's the shit we got to get away from, you know what I mean, just culturally, it just as of people, just like because I've noticed, I don't know why, Like even in New York, Bro, Even in New York, I've worked a lot of y'all know, I was a tattooer for a long time.
Speaker 4: I was tattooed for a decade. I've worked in shops with the same mentality.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: It's like, Yo, this is a safety hazard. This is a fire hazard.
Speaker 3: We work with bodily fluids and needles, Bro, Like this shit is like you gotta we gotta tighten up. Like there's a hole in the ceiling, there's dust coming out of there. I'm tattooing people like you know what I'm saying. And but unfortunately. You know, it goes back to getting it out the mud. It's like, nowhere else would hire me, do you see what I mean?
Speaker 4: So it's layers. There's levels to this shit.
Speaker 3: You get scenarios like me working at a dusty ass shop and people more or less coming out unscathed, not really having any issues.
Speaker 4: It's just something that would be nicer if it was safe.
Speaker 3: Then you got the other side of that, where it's like this big establishment, very well known, you know what I'm saying, very lucrative to be at, and negligence ends.
Speaker 4: Up costing lives. Corruption ends up costing lives. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And with with Antonia Spila specifically, he is in one of the top five richest families in the Dominican Republic. Like, that's the thing with this case specifically. You would think that something happens like this and justice would be served, But because he comes from such a rich and powerful family that owns half of the fucking land, it's very rare that justice will be served because in the Dominican Republic, like in the States, corruption runs and lives in the government. There is nothing that you can do that you can't pay your way through. It's just so fucked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it has to come to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that we lost so many people to me, Like, yeah, we lost Rubtas, we lost we lost these famous baseball players, but we also lost workers. We lost we lost like more, you know, more importantly than anything, bro. We lost fathers, we lost mothers, we lost siblings with aunts, we lost uncles, we lost love like people are. That's a heartbreak that's never going to leave your heart. And to know that somebody can just pay their way and get to live a luxurious life and not be held responsible for the fucked up, terrible evil things that they do. How do you not, Like, I don't think that Dominicans have a lot of patients left in them. We just don't. I recently saw a video of a woman who's daughter was raped and murdered and the police knew who it was, they had all the evidence, and they would not fucking arrest And this mom was so fed up with the situation and that she dug up her daughter and threw the bones into the precinct because she was so she didn't know what else to do. She was like, you've let my daughter's body rot, and she still doesn't have justice, Like You're gonna let her turn into dusk knowing who it was, and you still will not receive justice. So it's really fucked up. And I'm with the Dominican people right now.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: My heart is really it is broken with what has happened. But it's also very angry and I need people to be held responsible. Antonio specifically because he knew what he was doing, and also Eric Adams going into the DR to showface was to me. I know a lot of people think that it's a sign of respect and it's a beautiful thing. But if you know Eric Adams.
Speaker 4: He's a fucking opportunist.
Speaker 2: First, you know how he works, and you know that he's up for reelection. Most Dominicans who are outside of the Dominican Republic, forty percent of them are here in New York.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we know what time it is, as we know.
Speaker 2: What time it is. I don't know if the people in gr know that. I know that they were very honored that the Mayor of New York went into DR. But we see through you. We know how you treat the Dominicans here in the States. We know what you do so that you can collect votes. We know that you do not want to be the mayor. We know that you want to be the seventh member of Drink Champs. We I'm surprised I didn't see you at the Vibes fucking Cartel concerts, because that's that's what you want. You want fame, you want to be cool, you want to be hip, and you're not supposed to be that. Look at it. It won't fucking seem better wins that roll a week at them, Mama, yama. I don't understand how we can see somebody playing our faces like that and not get angrier. It just doesn't make sense to me that you can use tragedy, something so tragic to gardn our votes, votes and gain sympathy. We know what you're doing. We're not fucking stupid, You're not fooling anybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I do also like to point out that maybe maybe Eric Adams would have never went over there if famous people hadn't been among the victims. Yep, Like I think about that shit a lot too, Like whenever shit like this happens, like it's obviously yes, it's important to acknowledge the massive loss and like just like all just like this insane tragedy, this very avoidable tragedy, tragedy, right, But it's unfortunate that all the publications lead with oh, who we bed is such and such famous person, this, many ballplayers like this, many baseball players peloteros and shit, you know, and it's like, yes, like those losses are important, those losses mean just as much. But I wonder, I really, my my brain has to go to a place that it has to question whether or not we would have even seen whether or not this tragedy would have seen the light of day.
Speaker 4: What if nobody famous was in the building.
Speaker 3: If you see what I'm saying, it's like, you know, we make a spectacle almost of the loss of life when it's a famous person, when it's a rich person, when it's a celebrity. But there's two hundred and twenty five plus other people whose names I don't know and whose names I should know, because I feel like, yo, like a lot of these publications are you know, it's a rock and a hard place because it's unfortunate, because you know, if you don't attach, It's like, on the one hand, people don't acknowledge the nameless and faceless victims in a two hundred plus fatality tragedy. That's one side of it. But on the other side, it's like people not going to click on the shit. They're not gonna click on the article, They're not going to click on the on the newsletter if you don't attach a famous name to it. And it's weird because it's almost like like if a famous person hadn't died, nobody would give a shit, you know what I'm saying. So I guess we're here to tell y'all, bro, like our condolences, you know what I'm saying, Like prayers up, like to all the families that have lost people, regardless of whether they were fucking famous or not. You know what I'm saying, because every every life lost is a life lost, and every victim is worth acknowledging.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, so yeah, our condolences, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We got the flag behind us, bro, We stay with everybody, and we want justice for y'all. You know what I mean, Like this is this is insane. And again I will reiterate some shit just ain't funny. Some shit just ain't fun to talk about. But we got a responsibility to our audience, We got a responsibility to our people and.
Speaker 4: We also to ourselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we also got a responsibility to dunk on Eric Adams, fucking bald ass head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, fuck Eric Adams. We're gonna be on your ass. I'm not taking my foot off for your ass because you're a terrible person. But aside from Eric Adams, I really want to say thank you to the first responders. Thank you to the people, to the firefighters who came from Puerto Rico, to the people who rushed to donate blood for the victims, to the people who who have just been doing everything to try to make the situation better because in the Dominican Republic there is a lot of necessity. The things that we have here in the States that you think are regular. If you fucking fuck up your ankle, they'll give you crutches, you know, like in dr There are things like that everywhere, and a lot of people came out to be there for the Dominican community, and I just want to say thank you to everybody who really showed up for us and showed up for the victims and the families of the victims, the people who are doing fundraisers, all of these beautiful things showing up in our community and it really goes to show how strong we are, so shout out to us. I love y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it goes to show how strong we are and how important it is to simply show up.
Speaker 4: It's very easy to feel helpless right now, just.
Speaker 3: In general, whether you Dominican living in dr whether you're Dominican living in the States, whether you're any marginalized person living in the States, it's very easy to feel helpless.
Speaker 4: But a lot of the.
Speaker 3: Time, bro like like, I'm gonna keep it a being, Like really, showing up is all it takes.
Speaker 4: Like showing up is literally all it takes.
Speaker 3: And when we finally packed Eric Adams ass up and get him out of here, we're gonna need all of y'all the show up today.
Speaker 4: Lit moving on and taking it to a lighter note.
Speaker 3: My theory is Eric Adams only went to d R because he exhausted all the uptown clubs resources. They ain't got no more honey bottles. If we in a recession, it's no more honey in the clubs, like we said last Like you know what I'm saying, Like it's no more honey in the clubs, it's no more money in the city.
Speaker 4: He like shit, am I gonna keep my fixed.
Speaker 2: Even the sorties. You gotta listen to the women, bro, Women are always right about everything. And the stripers are saying a recession is coming. No, it's here. I'm sorry, it's coming. Yeah. Yeah, no money in the strip clubs, and that's where all the money is always at.
Speaker 3: Bro, that's right, Liz Bell. We gotta listen to the scrippers, you know what I'm saying. We gotta listen to the scrippers because they are always right. Sex Workers, just women in general, just always be at the front of shit.
Speaker 4: They always It's that intuition, bro. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Y'all got metro cycles and shit, that shit connect y'all to the moon and shit, that's like celestial bodies. Y'all got shit going on up here that we just not privy to, you know. So obviously sex workers and scrippers are gonna be the first ones to be like, yo, listen, the shit not adding up.
Speaker 4: Something's going on.
Speaker 2: And they've been saying it too. They've been saying the strip clubs is dry. I just saw Shorty post uf a video. She was there like four hours. She only had a single dollar bill bro yo, and she already.
Speaker 4: Yo, come on like this shit is getting serious yo.
Speaker 3: And speaking of scrippers, By the way, Cardi and two of her friends went viral recently and for just walking through a hallway in slow motion and looking bad as hell. But the friend in the middle, who also happens to be the only dark skinned woman in the video, has been getting a lot of comments, some positive, you know, some for stealing the show and for essentially outshining Guardian. As far as attention, I don't know, we don't really like to do that over here, but some people made it a points to be like, yo, who's Shorty in the middle, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 3: So some people have been very complementary and very nice about it because she does look they all look phenomenal. But there's another side of the internet that once as usual, made it weird and they are transvestigating the friend in the middle, who everybody said was fine. A lot of people are accusing Shorty of and by the way, I say accusing, there's nothing wrong with being trans, right, I think we should preface with that, But when it comes to transvestigating, being trans has become an accusation. So there's people on the internet now accusing Shorty in the middle of being trans. There's Caribbean folks calling her fish and all that. If you're from the Caribbean and Jamaican whatever, you already know what that means. And I just think that ship is weird. And I also think it's weird that they happen to be doing that with the only dark skinned woman in the video.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that's crazy, she told, and she dark skinned, y'all talking ship? That don't make no Sensey wolf skang off face saddest lesson other days, wull scout of face.
Speaker 3: You it translates to find work, seek gainful employment.
Speaker 2: I do something productive. But I don't understand when people started hating bad bitches. I don't understand when they started seeing beautiful women and they're just like, something gotta be wrong. And I think it's about time that we start looking at people. I think it's about time that whenever something ignites her reaction in your heart and spirit, bitch, you need to look at yourself. You need to look at why that is triggering such a reaction. Why do you see a tall, beautiful, dark skin comfortent woman walking and you're like, h that's a dude. Yeah, that it just doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 4: You know what, here's a hot take.
Speaker 3: I think that straight men in particular, right myself being one of them, have a hard time reconciling their trans attraction. They are so afraid of being outed as being gay or whatever or just being attracted to trans women trans women, that they will second guess their attraction to what I am assuming is a CIS woman right in this scenario, just so they can, just so they don't have to reckon with it, literally, so they don't have to deal with their transattraction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that shit is so fucking bonkers.
Speaker 2: That goes down to the to the same violence that trans woman face. Yeah, they literally face violence because men find them attractive. A man will be like, oh, you are gorgeous, and then they'll find out that they're transient. It's just like what the fuck you mean? Like, yeah, they get mad at themselves for feeling like they've been like like like like bamboozles or whatever, and it's just like, no, no, you just have certain images of what you believe a woman.
Speaker 3: You know, my brother, look, my brother, your lizard brain activated, all right, listen, she bad as hell. She shaped like a Mexican coke. All right, it just is what it is. You like women, She's a woman? What the fuck is the problem the equipment? Listen, I've said this before and I'll say it again. If Shorty bad as hell? You know what I'm saying, giving me eyes and she got the body right she you know what I'm saying, coke, bottle frame, all that type shit.
Speaker 4: I'm sucking whatever she pull out of this. I'm sucking whatever she pull out of the body. Contrast, you think I give a fuck? Bro? Hello, what are we talking about? Women? Are women?
Speaker 3: Bro? Oh my fucking god, nothing that shit. Let's be real about something for a second.
Speaker 5: It kind of damn.
Speaker 2: It kind of reminds me of the Tyler effect. I don't know if this is probably something that I I feel like a lot of people don't like Tyler because she's confident. Yeah, like, yeah, she's a beautiful girl, but she knows it. Yes, not only is she beautiful, but she knows that she's talented. You could tell them the way that she moves through her work. And I think that sometimes people don't know how to react to somebody like taking up space, and to some people it's just like, who the fuck do you think you are?
Speaker 4: Especially? Why?
Speaker 2: Why? Why can't I think that I'm that Russ? And you should think that.
Speaker 3: You that, especially somebody like sweetness, right, who is who is allegedly the person in the video with Cardi and her friend? But that is just alleged. I have not seen any links corroborating this. I have not seen anything proving this as fact. But we're just gonna go with this being her friend's sweetness in the video with her, especially like when it comes to when it comes to her, it's like, yeah, she's the ship. She knows she's the ship. What does it fucking matter if she's trans or not.
Speaker 4: And also like.
Speaker 3: You're not slick, bro, you like that, you like that, and it's okay, it's okay, let's be normal about the ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's right.
Speaker 2: They're mad at themselves, but it's like that at themselves for finding it attraction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they mad at themselves for finding a woman attractive. Oh my fucking god, bro, Jesus christ Man, I need a sip of whatever this is.
Speaker 2: That shit look like that shit look like a papaya milkshake? Bro, what are you doing? We don't gotta do that.
Speaker 4: Mine. That's delicious, all right?
Speaker 2: Is that what having kids? That's see you, bro? You don't. I have never seen you sip that fast in your fucking life.
Speaker 3: You have no idea, Lizbell, all right, the inner machinations of my mind.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: You know how I know I'm not ready forget because I went to the movies and fucking bitch ass kids want to use the bathroom during the movie. Motherfucker's forded.
Speaker 3: I'm come on, listen, my kids go to shout out to my children. Bro, My kids go to movies and they sit there like Don Draper for mad Men with a cigarette like this.
Speaker 4: Yes, I can see the director's vision. Yes, rady Raandy.
Speaker 2: That has raised mini these full blown mini Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hold on real quick sidebar everyone listen. I took I'd be taking my kids to get Ramen and ship. I'd be taking my five and seven year old son to get ramen, Liz Bell, And when we go to a new spot, they sound like men.
Speaker 6: They'd be like, oh, the broth, the broth is great, but the noodles, but their noodles are not funny.
Speaker 4: Are you say something racist? Like an Asian like you know, like me going to like they use chops. No, oh my god, No, no, not like that. Five year old son is proficient and chops just like this. Fuck men, Nah, they just bougie as hell.
Speaker 3: I took him to Augene shout out to Agen Rahman, and they're like, I.
Speaker 2: Just don't know about these noodles.
Speaker 3: I'm like, go, you're seven, what what what have I done?
Speaker 4: I created monsters.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, this monster, this is why older people don't don't give their children seafood.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 2: This is why you don't get the big piece of chicken brot, the luxury taste.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you don't. I'm gonn tell you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you the real reason why we don't give our children seafood. It's in case they're allergic. And I don't want to find that ship out in real time. I'm sorry, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be sitting in the hibachi spot and then godrec ate his shrimp. Today is the day that God said, I'm gonna make this stupid ass kid allergic.
Speaker 4: A shrimp that got flung into his mouth from the from the chef. Hey, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you I feel like if you allergic to something, you should kill yourself because you're a weak fucking bitch. Yo.
Speaker 4: That's crazy because you just told me to kill us.
Speaker 2: I would never do that, not live or that.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: But listen, I feel like I feel like I have little kid ass illnesses.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 4: I'm allergic. First of all, I get seasonal allergies. I'm lactose and tolerant. You know what I'm saying, like nerdy ass illnesses.
Speaker 2: Bro, you probably allergic to the fucking new Hard Mountain. Do that? It just dropped?
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 2: We gotta try that ship. Bro, we gotta wait for to get try that ship.
Speaker 4: Not hold on. Let me let me, let me, let me walk us back. Just a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of lit.
Speaker 4: Depend a ball on the Cardian sweetness situation.
Speaker 3: I think it's crazy that all these men have all these opinions and all this transvestigating to do, and all this shit to say about Cardia and her friends when they couldn't have afforded a dance from her back in Sunset Park in twenty eleven. That's crazy, bro, Get your money up, you know what I'm saying. Step your money up, not your funny up.
Speaker 2: How much did a CARDI dance costs? Because I don't think I could afford that shit either, bro deld.
Speaker 4: You, it definitely costs more than a hard Mountain dew. I'll tell you that, you.
Speaker 2: See now, Yeah, because I need to try that.
Speaker 4: I need to try not.
Speaker 2: I gotta try it in the way that I want to try.
Speaker 4: For locals, I know you've.
Speaker 2: Never had a No, I've had it.
Speaker 4: I've had it.
Speaker 2: You see how you try it? You see how Merroo said, you just take a bump of.
Speaker 4: Coked that was the four local for you. It's like that. It's like that drink I just had. Incredible. You liked it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think it's gonna hit you in about ten to fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: It's important to try things.
Speaker 2: But realistically, bro, who the funk they made that for? Who's drinking mountain dew liquor?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, here's what I think. I think Hard Mountain dew was made specifically for people who make a face when they drink water. Ah, that's who hard Mountain do is for.
Speaker 2: Okay, bro, I'm real fast, how many have been you don't drink water? I thought she was joking. I thought she said it and passive. Oh yeah, I don't like water. I hate the taste of it. Bro, I tell you, I tell you what she made.
Speaker 3: She don't make good decisions, yo, you know, so apparent. So this is one of the reasons that people tend to not like the taste of water. And I found this out recently and it's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard in my life. Uh, if you don't like the taste of water, it's probably because you have plaque build up on your teeth and what you are tasting is the plaque.
Speaker 2: You nasty bitch.
Speaker 4: Bro. I knew it. Oh my god, like as Oh my god. Bro, there's this matter of fact.
Speaker 3: There's a streamer whose name I'm not gonna say because no freak out, but Bro drank water on stream and I swear to god, Bro, he would like this.
Speaker 4: He said, yeah, No, not for me.
Speaker 7: What do you mean, not for you?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: What are we talking about.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. I was in the middle of the scorching sun in the Dominican Republican ATVs. Bro, dust all in the fucking air, all in your face.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: They finally once we get to the rest of the spot they finally offered us like little water bottles. Yeah, this bitch then turned down the fucking fucking water. Bro. It was I was like, Bro, it's literally nineties fucking it's almost one hundred degrees out here. It's not hot. We've been driving in the sun. You don't want to water? Yeah, yeah, it's all I'm here though. Yeah, it's what I'm It's terrified, bro. But I think about Martin Mountain Dew liquor. First of all, I would have tried it if I was a thirteen year old fucking thud ran. But I feel like the demographic is Italian boys who who like have a seventy five thousand year old grandmother who's still making scratch.
Speaker 4: They went sleep, Yeah, she goes she got the dough. Uh yeah, yeah, fuck. I don't know what it's called.
Speaker 3: Yos like they in the comments, y'all help me out. What's the what's the ship called that you push the dough.
Speaker 4: Into and then it just makes a baker? Fuck you man, of course, give me a pasta maker, idiot.
Speaker 2: But yeah, also see I can also see white women who love black men but hate black women. Oh yeah, I feel like the ones who know how to steal hull. Really well, they drink that ship.
Speaker 3: They drink that ship. Uh Cookie Moster pajama pants and Walmart drinking that ship. Amy Schumer drinking that ship. Yes, bitch, fuck is you talking about?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: Drink drink just hit you know what I'm saying down the street smoking And though I might be in the demographic of Hard Mountain jew and if I'm.
Speaker 6: Not, then the myron certainly is all right, I've been waiting for this drop for so long. All right, I'm tired of sharing a body with this idiot. Sorry, we're I don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: But speaking of Hard Mountain duw speaking of four chan, and speaking of insults, the insults who drink it. Four Chan was recently hacked and taken down, and it turns out that a bunch of people's personal information like emails, addresses, names, and phone numbers were docs. And it turns out that a bunch of those people had government emails, which as they were government officials, which kind of soft confirms the fact that four Chan was engineering in cels and school shooters with some type of government oversight.
Speaker 4: What is what I would say if that were true?
Speaker 3: Oh shit, But that's how information travels now, that's how information travels now. Turns out there were a few government emails like dot gov emails in four chan's list of docs to moderators, but there is nothing tying them to any specific positions in government. So this is the state of information that we're in today.
Speaker 2: Say you see, this is even how the rat brain work. Yeah, what if that's just what they told?
Speaker 4: Okay yo, but we hear though, bro, Yeah, because we're.
Speaker 2: Here, So that's not too far off.
Speaker 4: That's not at all.
Speaker 2: I was just saying this the other day. Conspiracy theories are crazy until they're.
Speaker 4: Fucking not until they're true.
Speaker 2: Until they're true, and then you're just like, oh, yeah, that's that's actually not too far off. Bro.
Speaker 3: Listen between Tulsa, between Tulsa and the Tuskegee experiments and fucking Chernobyl. Bro.
Speaker 4: I don't push shit past no government. Yep. I don't push shit past no governing body. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But I think that this particular situation with four chan is a great example of the state of media and the state of We are not journalists, but the state of journalism is included in that. Uh and podcasting as well, because like, we're so of information for people who don't want to listen to boring, boring ass fucking CNN panels.
Speaker 4: Right, but this raises a bigger question.
Speaker 3: It's like, and you guys can get into this in the comments and maybe even on Reddit, who knows, But where would you guys put some put people like us in a media landscape where you have to report on things as they happen because if you wait too long, no one's gonna give a shit anymore. But on the other side of that coin, the story hasn't fully developed. Yeah, so where do we go from here?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: How do we approach a media landscape where you have to be the first to talk about something or no one's gonna give a shit anymore. But then if you talk about something first, you run the risk of being wrong about that thing, And then if you're wrong about something enough times, people stop relying on you for information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fel and you answered your own question, because if we're rushing to say to to just be able to break the news, it's like, that's bullshit.
Speaker 4: It's not, it's not.
Speaker 2: That's why I have so much respect for journalists, because they do the motherfucking knowledge. You know, they knowledge, They do the knowledge, and they take the time, and sometimes you don't. You don't want to be the one to break the first Like, it doesn't matter who's the first to break the first story. To me at least, it's like who is right about the situation, who is right, who did the most research? And it's just like if like, yes, we have a show and we do have a responsibility to talk about these things, but we are not journalists. I take that ship. I think that, especially in this day and age, good responsible, respectful, honest journalists.
Speaker 4: Got Bro.
Speaker 2: First of all, you will be a hot fucking commodity, a commodity in ten years. And you can read in five years which you're gonna be out this You're gonna be out this world. They put the book side of school. Bro.
Speaker 4: If you know the copy paste shortcuts, you're you're winning. Bro. Google is after your ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just give it five years. All the dumb motherfuckers is going you.
Speaker 3: Know, you know what I mean, they gonna get assembly line jobs at Amazon, and then you're gonna be a hot commodity.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 4: When I'm telling y'all, I ain't yo.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so this story in particular is one of those examples right where it's like, you know, it's like it's like you were saying, like like we have a responsibility, you know what I'm saying. And I think it's crazy that a lot of the time now, even respected journalists are getting yelled at for not covering shit fast enough, and it's like, bro, the shit is developing, like we have not come to a conclusion yet, and as far as the four chance ship is going, by the way, which is a huge deal, But I ain't got shit to worry about because I had friends. I made friends with girls in high school, so I never made a four Chan account, so you're not gonna find my email in that motherfucker. But I think it's insane just the level of information that has come out at the rate which has it has come out, because it is a big deal. Four Chan is in fact a hub for engineering mass shooters in sales and racists and radicalizing people to the right. That's just a fact of the matter. That is simply what four Chan is now. It wasn't always that, but it has been that for about a fucking decade plus now. And some dot guv of emails were leaked so that much is true. So although it is not confirmed that governing bodies have overseen the engineering of school shooters, it is still not out of the realm of possibility. You know, it's so right now, I guess we're calling it tenfoil fitted territory, all right, But I don't know, you know, whether or not whether or not go and officials were involved in four chan. Four Chan probably made Boozye gay.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree, I agree. I think that there's a weird there's a weird path of like it's so weird because it's not that he's gay, he's just so fucking hypersexual and weird about everything.
Speaker 3: So, for those of you that don't know, Boozie did a remix to Rob four Nine's what the helly song? And uh he posted a preview of it on the internet and the first bar in his remix is what the helen?
Speaker 4: My whole boy just dicked down. It's selling what the Helen.
Speaker 5: I don't think I have to say how loud he is Boozie, Boozie what oh, I don't know what Boozie.
Speaker 4: Did we need? Did we need that information? Did we need? I think Boozie watches gay porn like nine to eleven footage.
Speaker 3: I think Boozy, I think Boozy splits it on in the studio.
Speaker 7: He goes, look at him, look at him, Oh naughty, they just hit the South Tower. Lord, Oh my god, oh they just hit.
Speaker 4: Oh look at him, look at him digging all in it. Look at.
Speaker 2: Somebody, somebody his brain to say, Oh my.
Speaker 4: God, I think.
Speaker 3: I think, oh, yes, exactly, exactly. Oh my god, bro, this has been another episode of victory.
Speaker 4: Like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We got super producer Victor in the building, freaky man men train, also super producer.
Speaker 4: In the building. We got goddamn the one and only man on the deck says sign insane. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We had that beautiful boy, beautiful one.
Speaker 3: And it's the Yeah Alpoholics three podcasts.
Speaker 2: Yes we miss you, Liz bell Ortiz, Yeah, I love you.
Speaker 3: Bell Or ts in the building, the super bitches. And you see the flag behind us, you see the crest in the middle.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. You know what the fuck it is that we do. Baby. Our condolences go out to all the families that have been.
Speaker 3: Affected by the jet set tragedy, and uh, hopefully you guys see justice soon. Hopefully this this matter is resolved and you guys get the attention and the care that you guys deserve. But just know the Victory Life Squad is here for you and if we can do nothing but put the word out there and get your voices heard, we will do just that, because sometimes just showing up is enough. This has been another episode of Victory Life.
Speaker 4: Baby. We'll see you guys next time.
Speaker 2: Love y'all.
Speaker 4: A Vickery Light Light night like