Speaker 1: This episode of Busting with the Boys. The Boys is presented by Barstool Sports.
Speaker 2: Were we uh, dude, that song is so funny, dude, shouts to Adam Sandler.
Speaker 1: Were you were you recording that whole time? Okay?
Speaker 2: Good, because I didn't know if that was gonna be the intro of the song or not. We're going over whether it's gonna be. What the fuck am I even saying whether it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: It could be part of it, it could be an outtake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what I'm saying like, but we're not gonna obviously go and say, hey, Adam Sandler, can we use your song? Because then the cost of money, dude, and then you go from having money to no longer having money, and.
Speaker 3: It's like, hey, you can't run this.
Speaker 1: You gotta take this off, Like yeah, this is all vey.
Speaker 2: We might even get pulled just for that. Yeah, but uh, Quicker City Nighthawks shout out. No free shouts Quicker City Nighthawks. Honestly, that song is dope. Is that the same song?
Speaker 1: Uh? No, some of Adam Blues. That's that one, Some of Adam Blues and the other one.
Speaker 3: Is Cold Blues. So here here's Cold blues.
Speaker 1: Have you heard? That's right there? And then.
Speaker 3: I like it more when it gets going a little more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it starts with one little thing, keeps adding up progression. Oh yeah, hey, no free shout outs, but shout out to Drew Dixon. Dude, I don't know why that ju Dison that made me think of that. He's in a he's an a band. Oh band, he's out long here he works at ten roof he out to ten with no free shoutouts, but like, uh, he's got that kind of vibe that like a grungy rock sounds pretty good. See, let me see the little piece on here, dude. But you're at part two of the Welcome Back podcast, dude. Honestly, if you're wondering, it's the same exact night as the last podcast, it's literally fifteen minutes later. But you only do our podcast because why Because when we started podcast, people said the sweet numbers an hour, don't go over an hour, because the people like, unless you're Joe Rogan, no one gives a shit.
Speaker 1: After an hour, dude, no one gives a ship.
Speaker 3: And then people wanted it. People wanted it more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you drop something that we're thirty minutes and it'd be like, yo, you guys cheating.
Speaker 3: Me out half an hour.
Speaker 1: It's fucking bullshit. That was the problem too, not not really a problem, like a bad problem. But when you backlog, there's no going back. Here, here's here's there's no going back. Here's the problem.
Speaker 2: There's never a problem, dude, because you're a tiny little, tiny little tiny puppies okay, and we love you so much, dude, like the the core that that dope fan base or you're just you're there, You're in it. You'll die for the boys, and let me tell you, like I don't foresee on maybe someday, but I'm never gonna ask you to die for me. I'm never gonna ask that, but I might and I appreciate you knowing that the answer is gonna be yes.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: We got a solid little fan base. Bro, this is Drew Dixon. Dude's got a wicked head of hair. Dude like Jason Moole, wicked head of hair.
Speaker 2: More than fifteen seconds you said what no more than fifteen second?
Speaker 1: Said no more than fifteen second? Take it sweet, That's it all right, sorry, dreuwie. Before we get into it though, can't get pulled. We got to shut out the boys. Hunter Briley with Regal Realty Group. You go to his website Regal RG dot com his personal number that you can hit up. Let me take a gander over here. Six one five, six three zero ninety seven thirty five. Shoot him a text, say hey, going out on a what is it a whim? A limb? On going on a limb? Not a whim? Okay, and just say hey, the boy sent me. He'll ask what you need, You'll let anything for residential commercial investment. The boy does it all, and he is an absolute stud. He's the reason these tailgates and everything you see is do live are put together and happens and everything else. Unter Brothers and absolutely says Regal larg dot com. Real estate real estate. Uh, come on, help me out, help me out, help me out, really commercial real estate, residential real estate, the real estate and investment investment. I didn't help it all, did I? You didn't. I was really I was like, God, give me a lifele Jesus Christ stand on my phone the whole time. I know.
Speaker 2: I was like, dude, Hunter Brothers and O G, it's crazy the place where this bus is right now he's gonna get us it for free his words. Not so we moved the bustard. If you guys are like, I know where that bus is, guess what you don't? Don't You don't because we move. You thought it was outside by the train track.
Speaker 1: You thought it was due. Yeah, we do, miss but we're cozy. We're in a little spot now.
Speaker 2: I'm not cozy, just cold out, dude, it's cold. I'm from Cave Creek, Arizona. And if there are any creakers listening to this, dude, shout out to cave creakers, no free shoutouts.
Speaker 1: The Cave Creek's dope. It's a dope place where the boy's from, where your dad's from.
Speaker 3: And if you're in. But it's hot.
Speaker 2: It's hot there all the time. Hold let me finish. It's hot there all time and now it's cold right now, so I'm cold. I'll tell you what's great for heat, bud like Seltzer's.
Speaker 1: You want to warm up that belly of yours. You want to warm up that esophagus. Huh.
Speaker 2: You feel a little nervous right now because you know there's six percent alcohol and you can't have too many.
Speaker 1: But guess what you get stuff a little faster. You don't get there a little faster than you want to get Like Seltzer are the bud like bud lights five percent, But the bud light ones are not like the multi Seltzer taste.
Speaker 3: They're like the carbonated water.
Speaker 2: Like you know what I mean, the soda water, less calories, less carbs.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, that's what you want.
Speaker 1: So you're getting.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna get not as many calories and carbs in the bud Light Seltzers, but you get five percent.
Speaker 1: That's one percent less. But guess what, have one more? Have one more?
Speaker 2: You'll be fine because you know what, You're not getting the calories, right, you're not getting that gluten.
Speaker 1: Does it gluten for you?
Speaker 2: Who cares if it's not a gluten for you or not. It's gonna be less gluten than the regular stuff.
Speaker 3: Than that beer, even though I do like but heavy shout out but.
Speaker 1: Everything from you know you're way too young, dude, you're actually thirty. Yeah you probably drink but heavy shout out an' huzer bush, an ajax turner for hooking the boys up. Yeah everything. Your bud light Seltzer is your natty light seltzers. Your what is it? Bonu viv b bone a viv with a little mermaid on it? This is right there, you use it, you wish. Yeah, there you go, you drinking proudly, and you say, don't give a dude, don't give a People like, oh, why are you drinking a little bit ass seltzer. It's got a little mermaid on it, and you look at them with your little ju just your alpha look, and you just say, hey, man, don't give a. Don't give The thing is, dude.
Speaker 2: If somebody judges you for what you drink on a daily basis, fuck them.
Speaker 1: Why they don't have your tongue. Okay, they don't have your tae spots.
Speaker 2: Okay some people, some people like Copenhagen and other people don't. Some people like peanut butter. Some people will die if they have peanut butter. So if you're saying you don't like seltzer's or you're gonna just somebody for drinking a seltzer, you don't care if someone dies from peanut butter, it's the same thing. There's literally there's your there's literally no difference and the things I just said, and you cannot change my mind if you if you don't support people drinking naturally seltzers, even if it's not your preference, you support people dying from peanut butter.
Speaker 1: That was well said. Now moving on, big pod, dude, we're back.
Speaker 2: But the boys were back in it where I'm in the same outfit as it was in the last podcast, because it's the same night. It's the same exact night, and you might feel a little jit by that, but don't give up.
Speaker 1: We gotta update the boys or the pups, everybody, everybody, boys scals everybody on the uh on the bus. But oh, we were getting it moving. Yeah, the bus was getting the bus was getting worked on to get moving, but some a little bump in the road, as they'd say, yeah.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal, like this, this is a seventy four Bluebird, all right. They don't make parts for seventy four blue birds anymore. So literally, to get this bus running was gonna cost us. And it's not just the engine, like an engine swap is understandably from when I was told, not that difficult, but like there's so much rust on the floor and a bunch of stuff going down that it would have and then like a couple of wheel wells are locked.
Speaker 1: There's so many parts that they that they said that parts are obsolete defined because it's old. Yeah, so it'd be like seventy k seventy grand to put it on it. What is it chasis chassis? Yeah, put it on a brand new chassis. Basically have to buy a bus, take the tet off, gonna put it on a fire truck. Yeah, chassis. And I think these chassis are just duly, like regular duly chassis. Yeah, those of you who don't know what the duly is that the trucks with the two wheels in the back. Gay four weeks. I don't know either, So you didn't you got it dude, But yeah, it's gonna cost seventy grand. I was on the phone. I was like, let me talk to Taylor, even though I already knew the answer the world. That'd be so stupid on our part, so dumb, Like, yeah, we want this one running, well, get it running, dude, We're gonna this one. This one is definitely a show piece. This is gonna run. Yeah. Well, but you know, we're looking into buying one paintment never, you know, we figure out, we're gonna figure something out. The boys are gonna be somewhere this year. It's like, how do they get there? It's California love.
Speaker 4: The whoa Jesus Christ? But yeah, friends in the South like to say Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, what we were talking about the other day, dude? Is it like when we first started this podcast, we're gonna call it the Den and like how happy are we? We didn't so happy, dude, and like Busting with the Boys and were told I told Taylor, like, I think a name of our podcast is going to be Busting with the Boys and feels like it's stupid, like.
Speaker 1: She She's like, I don't see it. Or it was like, uh, I've heard of more dope stuff. Yeah I've heard I've heard better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard better.
Speaker 1: And I was like, dude, I don't know. And but it plays Dude, this this bus is so sick. It really it really worked one Yeah for us, when's done everything we wanted it to do. Yeah, it's like you have a vision but not a fully clear vision, and you want to like buy stuff or thinking about stuff, and people's our opinions kind of different situations what we want to look like, and then you start racking in like what we do like five episodes before we put out one out, so we were like, yeah, it's gonna be good. You know. It was kind of terrifying, right it, dude, it was terrifying because I remember we had bobos and it's like, ah, people like Thelaing de Layning one was dope. The Layne was solid. We had bobos, but it was super educational, super educational, and so we kind of had to redo bobos. But you had We backlogged these and literally the conversation. Every time we do one, it's like the best one. Yeah. Yeah, after a while, we're doing better and now you just kind of sit around due.
Speaker 2: I feel like we could do podcasts by ourselves. I kind of like having guests, but we could.
Speaker 1: Just do this. Yeah, sure, for sure. It's super easy. It's fun too. It's a good issue to have to sit there and do the fan You guys have been so wicked, Like you have been so wicked. You should see these, dude, you should see everybody at these watch parties or tailgates. I was to say, little jealous. What was it like when you were you would drive and you would see the bus in there and we were tailgating, and you just knew, like that's my deal, you know what I mean. And you're like, oh, that's the Taylor would text me because it'd be early, Taylor would we Obviously when you're playing, you get to the stadium and everything early, like five hours and Taylor, Hey, I just drove by. There's like nobody there telling them. I just give it time due.
Speaker 2: Every time I drove by, I was just like, that's a real sausage fest over there.
Speaker 1: That is a sausage fest going on. But they starting to build that the female started to come there at the end, are they Yeah, I'll tell you what, dude, it's it's not has nothing to do with me married, happen married, but like gotta have like yeah, you gotta go.
Speaker 2: You gotta have got the ratio diversity. Yeah, and we're like a four to one diversity right now right now. Not hot, but it's not. They're the ones that the ones that are are fans of the pod. It's like, you know, they they're about it. Yeah, they're loyal to the pod. They're loyal to the pod.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: We have some loyal ass mostly dudes and some girls to this pod mostly dudes. Dude, But you guys rock you guys seriously rock And I feel like every time we end this podcast now and I have to tell people like we pre do these things, like during the season when I'm on my Twitter feed and you guys are chirping me about stopped doing podcasts. You s ob piece of ship whatever, all that stuff, like the really fun stuff you guys are sending that didn't hurt my things at all.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing podcasts like it. This is the first time I stuff on the bus in August, so.
Speaker 2: Actually we did want to September because I was suspended, right We had a few in September because I was suspended right back in these pieces, bro takes an hour, takes an hour nights like tonight when you got a friend this is dude, I'm so stoked. The location of this bus right now, can't find it, don't even try, but we have no train checks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, it was all going down and see and I know the boy you it was like, hey, yeah, let's just just don't even post about it because at midday mid day one eighty was pretty hard.
Speaker 2: Midday one eighty, dude, is like having a drug addict girlfriend. You know, like one second they're super stoked on you.
Speaker 1: Next second they go to rehab, they start to get super stoked on you and they have a relaps relapsed and they're they're really mad at you. And then the next thing they're trying to kill themselves and you have noise and on. Yeah, and then they have a breakdown in public and you're kind of like trying to explain like I'm actually like, I'm I'm cool with her, but yeah, no, we're cool based on that stuff. Again, she's got off her meds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but shout shout out for shoutouts at mid day one eighty due you gu should listen to them.
Speaker 1: They're solid. And Buck, oh Buck. We had Buck on the bus. Yeah, Buck was on the bus. Well. I remember that day because you know, when I was unemployed. Yeah, I was just kind of seeing everything right because I'm trying to follow the bus, Like fuck, this is getting stressful. And Buck before a game one time, he like takes a video you like, how many penalties does he get in the day? Ye, like Jesus fucking Christ. Buck.
Speaker 2: I think I think the question was never like how was my play? Like how was I playing? It was always it was penalties, And therefore people were like he's playing bad, like they were generalizing the penalties. I never was, like, there was never a playing bad you know what I'm saying. It took me a couple weeks to get back into it, but overall, overall, solid season. This solid season, and it ended on a high note, dude, which is just super important, super important.
Speaker 1: Let's get to these fan questions, dude. Yeah, let's do a bunch of catch up and part two and part one. Did we leave anything hanging in the last I think we'll probably give some stuff as we answer questions because we're gonna think of stories or alright, do you want to know something? Sad I can't even I can't even read that with us? Which one ABC? Which one?
Speaker 2: Will you take tail gets on the road this year? Dash Many, that's a weird first name.
Speaker 3: Oh many people are asking this.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna, well, maybe maybe take tailgates on the road this year.
Speaker 2: I think, uh, like like broad like ten year plan. Probably like to have a tailgate in every city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to get like except for Anchorage, Alaska, everybody for the boys. That's the idea, right, It's like anytime we'd have a tailgate there are the times we're playing the Colts. Anybody you're like, even that fan base, come to the tailgate because you're for the boys. If your boys happen to be wearing different colors, still doesn't matter. You're for your boys that are Titans, and that's obviously our immediate fan base. Quent Nelson's a boy. Quent Nelson's a boy. We love anybody who comes on this bus. We're promoting them for like Pro Bowl or anything that we're for the boys. We will promote them if they deserve the Pro Bowl. Correct, correct, which we had a team Pro Bowl cast and we had a solid lineup.
Speaker 3: People got in there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you're we're just for the boys in general, and if your boys wear different colors, it doesn't matter. Like everybody's welcoming in open arms. Because if you say I'm for the boys, you're for the boys. You're p emily done. Look down, you see a peep before the boys look down. You don't have a peep.
Speaker 3: Guess what you hear for the boys?
Speaker 1: That works.
Speaker 2: It's a general it's a general circle. Baby, So long start you can still finish the same place to start.
Speaker 1: Right, big vision, we'd love to have tailgates in every city and that we find.
Speaker 3: You know, you gotta do a lot of collaborating.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: One thing I think we've learned is there's a lot more work to this.
Speaker 1: Than what we probably thought initially. Yeah, I know, I know. It's so fun, it's easy. It's a blast. It's a blast to do these things. The boy gets to show up.
Speaker 2: When we when we picked up, when we started this, Just show up, Just show up and everything's all good.
Speaker 1: It sounded so amazing and it is amazing.
Speaker 3: It's a blast.
Speaker 1: BLUs. You got to Mike on you do. Just read the next one. I don't think I don't think we had any idea to be this big this quickly too.
Speaker 5: Next one's coming from let's not blast doesn't see the screen, so Alex has to read them.
Speaker 2: Oh speaking up, Yeah, speaking of Actually Alex is our new social media guy.
Speaker 1: Well he has been for a while. He's not our new he has been for a while. You you know, big dog's been playing. Yeah, No, I met Alex today tonight. Gotta be honest.
Speaker 2: Fifty to fifty right now, dude, four point five, I would say four point five with me right, A nice little fade going.
Speaker 1: On, does have a nice fade. You feel like, let me stand up. Guys wearing sweatpants? What are you wearing? What kind of shoes are those who? Yeah? Okay, so you did try too hard. He's about a sauce a little bit. He's about a sway. You got a good beer.
Speaker 2: You a way thicker beard than me, more thicker than will. Little fade action the important thing, handsome boy.
Speaker 1: He's for the boys. Sure, am, Where are you from? Alex? Massachusetts? Pat your Pats fan? Do you know uh Mike Ukowski, Mike Blaskowski his last name, right, Mikey, Mikey, Oh, Mikey. Maybe he's from a message? Yeah, do you know where? No, Massachusetts? I don't know. I feel like that's not the bag of an area, right. You know, when you're young and you just asked when they say something similar, are you're like, oh do you know so and so?
Speaker 3: Yeah, even though you have no concept of where everything.
Speaker 1: Oh, where's you're from? Then? I don't know? You know, Oh, you're from Texas? Do you know so and so? No, that's not how life works. A little Li'll count you're from Texas anyway? Alright, go sorry, the next question, Alex, let's do this.
Speaker 5: One is from Christian f twenty three. You have to survive in the wild for a month with the celeb Who would you choose to bring is?
Speaker 1: These are the type of questions we want to answer. If you want to go for a month, Yeah, well if it's celebrity is this are we thinking like movie cast, movie people, No, celebrities, the people that play movies people, actors and actresses. Yeah, actors and actresses, musicians.
Speaker 3: I think wild celebrities. I'm gonna go with I AM Legends.
Speaker 1: Will Smith. You know you was just Will Smith. You can't have I AM Legend. You get the dog too, but you get a justification for why you want him and watch I AM Legend. So you decided Will Smith. Will Smith is my dude solid Chuck Norris, he's pretty old. He's better than Will Smith. No, he's not. He Will Smith in the fight, I bet.
Speaker 2: Maybe have you seen a Gemini no for shout outs? No, actually not that bad. I watched before the Pats game, watch before then. I was I was pleasantly surprised, but I was in a mood to be entertained.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know if Chuck Norris would be my first pick.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you what, dude, if you put me on the wilderness by myself for a mother, I'm dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not making it. I can't even change your oil on my truck. I'm I'm literally I'm the same.
Speaker 2: I'm good for playing football, dude, And honestly, that first one is a bit of a stretch.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give myself a little more credit than that. I can do a little more than football. But yeah, same, I don't think so. Oh what else says that we're talking about something recapping the year? How about? Uh, who was harder?
Speaker 5: A game plan for Lamar Jackson or Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 2: Best part playoffense? Don't have to be game playing for either of them. But I think the easy answered probably be Patrick Mahomes is we lost? I think, uh, Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 1: Is from Mars, dude, as the defensive player, It'd be harder to game plan against Lamar Jackson. Like Patrick, you know what he's gonna you gotta keep inside the pocket. He still makes magic happen. He's just tougher. I mean, he just Lamar. You gotta account for him in the run game. So you got Zon Reeds, you got all these different things in there. He's it's eleven on eleven. It's not eleven on ten with him in the run game, it's eleven on eleven. So he's harder to prepare for it. Dude, He's He's a like a durable dude too. He takes hits and hits and hits and hands and he just keeps He just keeps going. He's young, though he might I mean, it might catch up to him. Yeah, but that dude just stuck. I've never seen he eats up stripes fast. Yeah, he really does. Yeah, I don't know. I think I think Pat Mahomes the best full player NFL right now, for sure. I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like if you if if you break content, like if you don't contain Rush Mahomes, then the situations happened where.
Speaker 1: He just runs for a bunch of yards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, obviously Lamar Malamar does too, but Mahomes has like the accuracy and the ridiculous ability to throw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. I don't know. I think I think Mahomes. I think Mahomes would be harder. I don't know. I don't know, yeah, because obviously, like, but we did better to game plan for to game. No.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah. As far as who do you want on your team, Like, who would you want at your quarterback spot?
Speaker 3: I think in all the league I would pick Mahomes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think game planning, you're like, fuck, do we gotta match up with Lamar? Next question?
Speaker 5: Uh, Taylor will give it back to the offensive side. Taylor, who's the best edge guy you faced this year?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Von Miller is probably always He's always gonna be the dude you like, like he when he turned when von Miller turns it on, dude, he's the best pass rush in the NFL.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think every week he played like somebody somebody has just stud but Clark is that his name? Yeah, Frank Clark's really good. Frank's good. None play against because he broke he uh tore his peck and then I didn't see him. He didn't play neither of the games we did.
Speaker 1: To Mario Davis, who's that linebacker for the Saints. Yo? Yeah, for those who don't know, Uh, the Mario came off the edge. You want some Taylor had his feet in a little deal in the middle of like a pass off thing and just ran his ass over smoked my ass and it was like going all over the place. Jude. Uh to Mario that his name Tomorrio Davis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so to Mario, like we were in a five man protection and like I didn't know if I had the guy inside me or outside me. I wasn't like for some reason I was messed up to where like I don't know who I had. So I took a step and kind of looked inside and felt Roger come And then by the time I looked outside, like I could barely turn my head long enough before I was on the ground. He just lay there, like anytime you get laid out like that, you just lay there and you're just like, fuck, man, I know same have ace is gonna be everywhere one dude.
Speaker 1: First play the fucking Titans game. There, Oh my gaffold almost throws me into the stands. Dude, he threw you into the stands. Yeah, you get you trying to go down for the a gap foot, I cross over one step, try to score up. As I'm trying to score up. This man's staffold unit by the way, just damn here throws me in the stands on sideways on the ground, and I'm like God damn it. Will you fucking start off the game against the Titans like this, like these boys are gonna got by the boy when one time the game too, I didn't get got by the boy. That's not what I said. It was a pitch blok. There's a pitch blok.
Speaker 2: Yo, pull this thing up. Just live this, Tomorrio Davis bulldozes terror Lawan on his way to a sack. What a great title that you want.
Speaker 1: To watch reliving a nightmare. See, I'm looking in I don't know what's going on? What is this? Hey, Roger, what's going on? Damn? Terrible connection?
Speaker 2: Terrible connection, hot spot or it's a fuzzy dude, you can't even tell. But here we go up fuzzy again.
Speaker 1: It's gonna go fuzzy. Yeah, it's all right.
Speaker 3: We put it on.
Speaker 2: I usually, I'm usually I get got. I've gotten got like that before everyone gets gotten while while seeing somebody coming at me. But at that time I didn't even see it, and then all of a sudden it came out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: That was a tough little gig. That was a tough little deal on the boy. He's a tough little deal.
Speaker 3: That's funny. Too, because that is what you think.
Speaker 1: Man, Fuck, here we go.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be something.
Speaker 2: So you think yourself, hope nobody saw that. I was on like exactly sixty thousand people. Yeah, you called you faced on mer aft of the game.
Speaker 1: You're like, I'm looking ahhoh oh, I hate to see it. I hate to see it, and you just sit there look at me. I'm just sitting there. Oh, mine was on.
Speaker 2: Watch what you're ready stop it? Give ready to stop it, Get ready to stop it, get read to stop it on the snap on the snap and stop. I'm looking. I'm looking at this guy right in front of me. I'm thinking I got him, and I can feel Roger. I'm like, maybe this is not my guy. Click click go click click, And that's me starting to look out. That looks a lot close farther away than he actually is, folks, because that's I got too. Okay, okay, maybe you see my leg My right leg is straight, and that one's ben and then and as you think it and I'm actually.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, I hate to see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, You're like, man, hopefully nobody saw that. For some you know, it's gonna be everywhere, like literally, uh, Taylor and then facetimed me after the damn game. It was like, hey, will the boys want to say? What's up? Hey?
Speaker 3: Can you see.
Speaker 1: Yeah? He's like can you see the phone or can you see us? And I'm like, yeah, yeah, what's up? And then he flips the camera and all the boys and uh he flips the camera and it's the first play and like watch and watch it and they play it. Saffle like tosses me and they're like all the boys. Boy. It was on a baldy breakdowns. The next couple of days they were talking about your guys a little line or whatever. I was like, fuck, they got it right down the first Hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, biggest turnaround, biggest turnaround position in the entire league. Tennessee Times off its line. Yeah, I mean we turned it around, baby, the I.
Speaker 3: Mean biggest turnaround team.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: You guys are nine and seven and beat New England.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the Titans, dude for taking a step in the right direction. Taking a step in the right direction, dude. It's so cool, so cool to be a part of small puzzle piece, but just happy to be part of it, dude. Before we get off the Raiders game, I remember like we pulled in. We pulled into the Raiders game and I was like, or this the coliseum and I was like, oh man, I'm kind.
Speaker 1: Of stoked to see the boy.
Speaker 2: And I thought about texting you, but in my head, I was like, chess, Taylor, play chess, because we did.
Speaker 1: We were talking all that week.
Speaker 3: We talked.
Speaker 1: I was gonna yeah, it was like it was like Monday. You could have played it off like we're excited, but we're not gonna say yes. You know, he's a continue. Yeah, he's It's kind of like one of those like before it's over, I'm not gonna give him nothing. And so like I'm like, I remember going out to warm up, like I could do a pre warm up before the warm ups, and I'm out there jogging any any like black jersey I see come out or black shirt guy I see come out. I'm like that, well that and like I'm like, all right, whatever, so I don't I don't see you for warm ups.
Speaker 2: And then I remember going in because you in the colisseum, you have to go in the same both both guys. Like you walk in and you're literally walking with the guy you've been blocking the whole time, and Hey, what's I'll see in fifteen minutes or whenever the second half starts. So I'm walking in, I literally see you pre warm ups. I see and we're like, I'm like walking in and I feel like you looked at me.
Speaker 1: I immediately looked away and kept walking. So funk that guy. Dude, Yeah, I didn't remember because I would have said I would have because you came in and you text me. Didn't see the boy pregame said I was out there.
Speaker 3: I didn't know you were.
Speaker 2: I was out there, and then we didn't. We didn't say a word to each other until the first time I blocked you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from one I thought I was gonna see you like ten times that I know, dude, I know, I only got to block you one time. I thought they were gonna make a mistake and put you on the edge one time, like in practice. Remember they put it they did like that jam front and they put you at defensive end during the.
Speaker 3: Walk and I took you this side and walked through.
Speaker 1: It was a fucking like light jogg through before preseason game four, you know what I mean, Like we had to get a little extra we had to get a little extra work in because we weren't playing in preseason Game four and Taylor wants to go full all American one play and push me to the sideline. Good to great, I try. I was trying to grab his face mask too, trying to pull me down, trying to pull me on the ground.
Speaker 3: It's a job.
Speaker 1: What do we want to practice?
Speaker 3: Practice?
Speaker 1: Practice as a jog through? You know, not said an edge. This is a jog through. You can't set an edge. You're not You're not that kind of guy. No, for sure, I'm not. I'm not an edge setter. So I fucking play inside.
Speaker 2: What's your strengths as a as a linebacker? Getting in the way, Like, what's your your number one quality as a linebacker?
Speaker 3: My number one quality? Yeah, it's all upstairs.
Speaker 1: Know what to do? Yeah yeah, and then hopefully do it. I hope I'm doing this right.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, brand you got this one. Do the rest. You're you're a classic white football player. I told Max Crosby.
Speaker 3: Do I definitely put on for the culture.
Speaker 1: Of the white guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, what other culture?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I thought you were getting racist again, like he didn't the last part. Oh no, no, no, no, no, no. The Jewish. That whole Jewish thing really rub me the wrong way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could tell. I told him to make it a bit of a deal.
Speaker 2: I told Max Crosby, shout out, no free shot outs to Max Crosby, he doesn't belong in football because he's white, told him during the football game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you tell every white guy that. I already tell those white guys on my team. I tell him, like that's your style of talking. They'll say something about being white, yeah, and then sucking your dick. That's only the ones that deserve it. A so we're not just breezing by that only the ones that deserve it. As we were playing the Ravens and I was on field goal, dude, Rabel got so mad at me. We're on field goal. We just went down and scored where it was the first time we scored. And like, I'm talking to BT because he plays with the Ravens. Yeah yeah yeah, And I'm like, tell me what's up. He goes better not doing that gay ship? Man, That right to me. Don't see that gay ship. Because BT and I played together and he played for the Raiders. We had this whole conversation.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I say, I say homosexual things to people because in the culture in the NFL, for whatever reason, it's super homophobic and it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: He's like, better not do that. And I'm looking over at Rabel and Rabel's screaming at me absolutely because he thinks I'm talking shit, and he's losing his mind, like, shut up, shut the fuck up, Daniel Stance. I mean you can't.
Speaker 2: He probably's probably what he's saying, but you can't hear because it's so damn loud. And I look at him and I know, I know he thinks I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking shit, so I just like purposely ignore him and I get on the field and he comes. He comes, he grabs me. He's like, would you act like you've been there before? Like Rabel. I was like, I've been there before. I've been here before. You haven't.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, yeah, I've been in divisional game gotta asking for the Patriot three years ago. What are you talking about, I've been here. He's like, uh, He's like what do you He's like, acts like you've been here. We should talk, like, hey, man, I was that was BT. I was just I was talking to BT and I was just getting your hard time.
Speaker 1: Wasn't you. Oh really all right, it was totally cool about it. Dude was totally cool about it. The middle all right, all right, keep it up. Yeah, getting out of huddle, that's what they always did. That's what him and oldline coach always says, to get it in out of the uddle.
Speaker 2: Because I am not good at that getting in and out of huddle.
Speaker 1: Yea. Anyway, AnyWho, what's next?
Speaker 3: What we got next?
Speaker 1: Uh? Will?
Speaker 5: A lot of people are asking what it's like playing for Gruden. Uh specifically, he said you got on him about calling him out for not smiling enough before a game.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, number one, it is. It's it was dope playing for coach Crew. And it's kind of like a like a he's like like a little like a legend, right. I mean, he's not a big huge deal to come back to the Raiders. He was on the Raiders back in his day and then gets traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He was part of a trade. I didn't even know that until I was there this year. I was like, oh, he got traded, That's how he ended up on Tampa. And obviously they win a Super Bowl and you guys see like Gruden Grinder. I wasn't one, by the way, shout out you're a grinder, Yeah, dude, when the uh back in OTAs the Raiders, the Raiders are trying to get a hold of me to do like a like a tryout or a workout during ot a's or something, and back then, I like, I was basically betting on myself. I was gonna skip OTA's and like all, no thanks, like I'm staying in shape, blah blah blah. Try to get on a team in training camp trying to do the same kind I would get hurt whatever. Anyway, the Raiders texted and we're like, hey, call us back, and obviously as a player, you know, like refer everybody your agent, like you're not gonna get on the phone because blah blah blah. And I text them back and I'm like, if I send you a photo of my Gruden Grinder shirt, would that make you guys feel better about me? They laughed and stuff, Hey, I really need your laughter on this one, or laughter in the fucking back smiling like laugh, sorry, you know what I mean. It's a story for everybody to laugh at. How I texted him that I was a grouden grinder. What he said, you put the laugh in the face?
Speaker 3: Is it all?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Laugh? Oh for one boss? But uh okay. So anyway, the story with playing for John Gruden, Dude, the first week I was there, Okay, you I don't need we don't need laughs anymore. Dude. That's just crazy.
Speaker 3: Dude, he texted your back cry laughing waiters.
Speaker 1: Oh is that com thing? You getting this ship? It just messles me all week because I played for his brother first time I got. The first thing I said to Coach Cruden coming out there com puts up man, He's I was like, hey, uh, I was just your brothers wanting me to ask you if he could, you know, somehow get a job he could interurn or something. Then if I could hook him up and put in a good word to be on the team is.
Speaker 3: Next question?
Speaker 1: No, if it is a story, that was a story, I can't. They're gonna fake laugh at all the jokes. He said, you need some laughter, don't ask me to do something for you, and then when I do it, get mad.
Speaker 3: Okay, I need your full attention. How about that?
Speaker 2: God, that's the hardest thing for me to do ever. I know, I know, Uh he wants a job interview.
Speaker 1: What'd you say? Yeah, you're just setting me up again. But I'll go ahead. You got your fishing grod out. You threw it out. I'm gonna take the bab. They texted, will call us back. We're trying to get you out here for a workout, I said, I said, are you ready for this? I said, if I send you a photo of my grooden und your shirt, will that make you feel better about me? H? Oh that's good. That's so good. God. Oh so. John gruens Story said, hey, man, hey come. He tried pulling, he tried like being funny. He's like, hey, what's your name again? Man? And this was like Friday before our game, before the first game, because they started me on base.
Speaker 3: He's like, hey, man, who are you again?
Speaker 1: Man kind of passed me on the shoulder, gets up. We shake hands and uh, I laugh or whatever. I forget what I said. And he's like, I'm glad you're here man. I'm like, oh me too. He's like, hey, listen, when you're out there, don't worry about making mistakes like blake fast, do your thing.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, yes, I got here.
Speaker 1: And he's like he's like, I love you man, and I was like, okay, this is like her second time.
Speaker 3: It's like our second time talking.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 3: I did, and I was like, yeah, yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: Is yours?
Speaker 3: I was like yeah, yeah, yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: And that's that's one story with John Gruden that was funny. Told me. He told me he loved him. Say it back. I didn't say it back. I honestly, it felt weird, it felt awkward. I love you man, I love you man. I'm glad you're here. Yeah, yeah, me too. So I said, I went and got my snack or whatever. And then the one everybody's everybody knows about. He's like, uh Compton. He's a weird dude, man, but he loves football and that's why he's here.
Speaker 3: That's why he's a Raider.
Speaker 1: Uh. We were playing the Chargers and we were about to win the game. It was like the last drive they were trying to drive. They had to It was a two possession game, so they're in two minute drill, trying to hurry up and score and doing all like kick probably and they're driving on us and there's an injury that happens to uh to Mole. He goes down and Gruden comes out there and he's like, he's like, you know, he's got that face, right, He's got that that little face he makes where he's always looks like he's pissed off. And I was like, coach grewman. I was like, you need to smile a little more out here, like have some fucking fun doing this thing.
Speaker 3: And he like, that's why he started and gave me iva. All right. Man goes back.
Speaker 1: They ask him about it or somebody asked a question about me, and he's like, coumpting.
Speaker 3: That's a weird dude.
Speaker 1: Man. He he got on me. We were on the field and he's like he got on me for like not having enough fun or so not not having enough fun or something like that. He's a weird dude. Man, He's like, but he loves football and that's why he's a raider. It's a cool story, No, I mean that? What the fuck? I mean that selling a good time. I can't wait to have this clip and then show it to him back. What would you think if that reaction happens on a story You said it's a cool story. Here's the issue. I listened to every single thing and it was awesome. My stomach's cramping right now.
Speaker 3: Oh you're really cramped.
Speaker 1: I'm actually cramping. Drink more water, dude, I see you took mine. Yeah, what's your friends do? All right? Go ahead? Next question?
Speaker 5: How about uh from Taylor Gamble on Twitter? What is the weirdest thing a fan has ever said to you?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean people like we do that one or we can do.
Speaker 5: What's the weirdest piece of fan mail you've ever received?
Speaker 1: Oh? I got a story for about Taylor? What I got a story about you? I'm all here, Josh Norman. So you know how last year Taylor hit him with the bow and the little bow and arrow deal, those whole solid, solid trip. We just got to beating the Redskins and Taylor goes over and like does the little bone arrow and says, get the fuck off my field.
Speaker 3: Yeah got him solid, little chirp.
Speaker 1: J No is sitting on the bench and he he gets pissed off and tries to go at Taylor and yeada yeah, yeah, everybody knows when he did a little bone arrow stunt. So Ryan, are boys at Hang ten Hang ten dot com? No free shoutouts, they do our merge, No free shoutouts. Ryan sends j No mail the next week sends him a shirt from Hang ten that says Taylor Wan is my dad, not on behalf of Taylor, but just sends them a shirt and says, Taylor Wan is my dad. Jos Boom. It thinks like, oh, Taylor sent this to me. Obviously that's what I would have thought too, Taylor Lawan is my dad, like this motherfucker dude. So the long game comes into play. Fast forward the next year obviously this past year. That's the next year Taylor gets suspended for the PD thing j NO sends. He tries to figure out what Taylor's address is. Ryan's telling me because Ryan and I would meet at the coffee shop every week and go over like merchandise strategies blah blah blah. And he's like, hey, I think it's jo Josh's assistant and she's trying to figure out where Taylor lives or who sent that shirt Taylorawan as my dad, And so he kind of keeps it vague, like, you know, doesn't give any of that out. So they just go. They just go and send h to the same address that sent Taylor. That's the Taylor Wan is my dad, send it to Hang ten the headquarters and in the mail is a piss cup. It's address. It's addressed to Taylor Lawan. They send it back to the address for the shirt that he got and it's just a piss cup. Fucking hilarious. That was a good ch that's a good that's a good. That's a I guess fan mail, not fan but that's that was a good little chirt back. I'll tell you that's a good little clap back. Don't wait, bag man. That was a solid.
Speaker 3: That was a solid chirp.
Speaker 1: Uh. I had I had something after my p D thing.
Speaker 2: One of my ex girlfriend's moms dm me on Instagram and said Karma is a bitch.
Speaker 1: Who said that?
Speaker 2: One of my ex girlfriend's moms m She dm me and said Karma is a bitch. And I was like, I didn't respond to I couldn't solid chirp though.
Speaker 1: Oh that is funny.
Speaker 3: It's funny as ship dude, you know.
Speaker 1: But you know, I think I get hype when little kids like do some like crown type letter or drawing or something like that.
Speaker 2: So when I was like in college, I got this letter from a like really bad handwriting and it was this kid said he was twelve, except me like this like super specific picture because I had like a piece of cloth in that was supposedly like part Jersey.
Speaker 1: Crosby just texted, says, I'm coming into February third. He come in. Yep, Max texts him in a group. I'm trying to get all the boys from the Raiders or whoever you can get on the pod. Put him in. Put him in the Airbnb, yep, and just shove them in. Dude, nice free Airbnb. Yeah, I mean my Airbnb saft place. Okay, put him in the Airbnb and shufflem in and out of the bus. Let's go. So anyway, February third, Crosby the boy. So I was in the middle of the story rops and.
Speaker 2: This guy, this guy say he's a twelve year old boy and sends me this this credit this credit card, this player's card, and it's a picture of me at Michigan with a little piece of fabric super easy remember for some reason.
Speaker 1: And I signed. It's the first one I ever signed. Sent it back. A week later, some forty year old dude had it and was trying to sell it on eBay. But he was like his Twitter, he was like, well, I'm selling this till the one card. There was only one I ever signed like that, and the letter he said he was twelve. No way, he was put like a Taylor with a y backwards to fuck with me.
Speaker 3: You think he did it or you think he had a kid do it.
Speaker 1: No, I think it was him. I think it was a foty year old guy. And then I started getting you want some shit that bad dude like, and.
Speaker 2: Then I started to get salty, like, man, I'm gonna I'm not gonna send anybody fan mail back.
Speaker 1: But then now I send fam mail back. I try to. Sometimes I don't. I just do a better job of it.
Speaker 3: Honestly, we actually do some cool shit.
Speaker 1: Now. Well you know how we sent people to uh the AFC Championship game, Yeah, send people to our game.
Speaker 3: The boys bat all the boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I saw that. That was tight tooo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was some dope shit, dude. There's a gut that family behind you. That box and those box shit, I'm freezing, I'm freezing. Yeah, it's all family.
Speaker 5: So yeah, So while you guys were in season, people were just sending stuff to my address and I was just holding on to it.
Speaker 1: All for you. So you guys have all that stuff in that box just for you guys. What if there's like stars in there? Oh oh yeah, we won that award. That's from Sobros. No way, Sobros Network. Spirit of Nashville twenty nineteen. Busting with the Boys. Let me see this.
Speaker 2: That's first off, Soros, I went Bro of the Year like two years in a row. Where's my trophy?
Speaker 3: That's it, it's for us, that is our trophy.
Speaker 1: No, it's like an individual one though you like you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying, where's my trophy?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Eighty four percent of the vote, by the way, eighty four percent. I think my individual was like ninety the bro of the year two times in a row, Solid Sweet edged out Dennis Kelly about about forty seven percent.
Speaker 1: That's who you edged out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was one of the persons. I don't know, Sobers if you watch his no free shout outs. But let us know what I actually want. This is sick, dude, I mean, this is definitely I mean it's dope.
Speaker 1: This place. Where should we put this? Bustled the Boys a little little let's see, Well it's too long, but I think that was from Sobros. Yeah, Titans water service for Nashville, in my opinion, our astronomer representative of the spirit of the city. It's been a pleasure to watch the show grow. Can't wait to see where the rocket ship takes you guys, Sincerely, Killy Kill. I'll tell you what, dude, we have grown quite a bit. It's wild. It's crazy how much people are buying into the brand. I know it is. It is cool. What got some Raider fans? Dude, we're go, We're coast to coast and in the back there's a Broncos one of us, there's a Packers one, and there's thirty two. We have every team, every teams a fan. That's cool. Little beer cups. We should keep these and put these down.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, got your little piece a little Titans deal.
Speaker 1: There's a actually I just opened that.
Speaker 3: Oh no, the other one.
Speaker 2: Here's another Titans deal. Here's some more Titan stuff. But we got these Raider things. Those are cool too, right, I'm just getting shout out to the Raiders.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's it's it's.
Speaker 5: There's also I think there's a bottle of something in there as well as somebody sent Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love it. God, whoa wah, Wait, we got we hit. We've been on this thing for like we're almost done. Yeah, we got to get into some more. What what do people what are people wanting to know? Yeah, that's that's that's like three more. Here's one.
Speaker 3: We have forty minutes.
Speaker 5: Can NFL player sell their own game Warren Jerseys?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, we can do whatever we want. What's our jerseys? Dude?
Speaker 2: But we actually cost us two and fifty dollars if you want to keep a game of Warren Jersey.
Speaker 1: Hey, come on, Alex better questions all right, you're right, like stuff with the year or some stuff we can go talk about now, like, yeah, we can sell him. Next question, And nearly would have never asked us that question. Yeah, he would have.
Speaker 5: A bunch of people asking about Derek Henry. Everybody else to knows. Is he as humble as he appears? What's he like around the locker room?
Speaker 1: Derek Henry is the goat. No question Derek is he's gonna be on the bus. Yeah, he said he come on, He's coming on the bus. He's always wanted to be on the bus. He's had the Pro Bowl right now, we played the long game, though, we're gonna like, hey, let's wait until he kills it this year and then we'll have him on the bus. Yeah. Yes, he's always wanted to be on. He did get out. He was like, Hey, what what did you get on, Matt? Where are on the bus? I love? Hey, Derek, Derek, dude, tell that story which one when you tackled him in the well? Didn't tackle? When? What are you about? I was part of the time. Not a lot of people tackled Derek in that game. Uh yeah, yeah. So I think we were just coming out of half and they ran like a duo or something, and I was in on the tackle. And while we're at the bottom of the pile, Derek and I have this like inside thing where we where we whispered stud to each other all the time, like it It started. It started last year when I was on the team and uh we were on the bottom of the pile and I just kept saying over and over. I was like, stun stud, see if you would like hear it and remember for a laugh or something. On the plane back, He's like, man, will start calling me a stutter of the pile. And I was about to laugh. I was like dude. He said he was going to do that too. He said he was going to do that. That's hilarious, dude. That came like last year, you know, when he wasn't getting the rock all the time in the first half of the year. He was a little frustrated and uh, you know ate it took it like a champ, like a chana pro came on hardest, hard as hell late in the year, and uh, I forget exactly when it happened.
Speaker 3: Might have been in the shower, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Okay, and uh.
Speaker 3: And uh yeah, I think that's where it originated.
Speaker 1: I was like, you're just a stud, dude, hey, stud, And then I don't know, we just started whispering all the time. Man got him weird shout out to Derrick Henry the goat dude. He is fifteen forty And I always say it too, like he's he's in the fashion and people like want to know if he's like arrogant or anything like that. I'm like, he's not at all. Like he's a cool ass dude. He's a good dude. Due, yes he does teammates, He's a good dude. He's just in the all the you know the fashion like when he wears those tight ass pants and I grab his cat.
Speaker 3: He's a monster, monster jacked.
Speaker 1: People say he's top heavy, not just he's absolute top heavy, like it's above his chest top heavy.
Speaker 3: Got that like trident coming out of his you know, little little dread deal.
Speaker 1: I'm with it, dude, all like got all the love in the world for Derek, dude.
Speaker 3: And he got you guys those rolelexes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: He sent us like three different kinds of rolexes we could get, and there was like two that were like between like I think nine and twelve thousand dollars each, but there was one that was like thirty four thousand dollars. And I was like, damn, not gonna make Derek pay me, like pay for thirty four thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Watch.
Speaker 2: But like he said the beginnings, if he's it was like five games. He said, if I get fifteen hundred, I'll give you to get you guys rolllexes. And then we didn't even think there was a chance, like to get the rushing title. He was like he missed that game. He was like over seventy yards down. And then we were in Houston and I remember being in the Houston game being like someone someone said to me, like, hey, there's like there's like sixty three yards away. And it was like the middle of the third quarter and we'd come back to be forty five and it would be thirty five, and then we were in four minutes to end the game to ice it, and we called, Uh, I can't say what plays we called because I'm not gonna give out the plays we have. But then we he had a call there was a blitz coming. Ben saw the blitz our center, and he made a call to bring the old line to pick up the pick up the blitz, and I knew, like because all he knew was like eighteen yards at that point, and then he hit it for like fifty five, so he shattered the title got shattered. He destroyed the title record that shattered and chose the same thing. But you get what I'm saying. Yeah, what I didn't like about it is when he says, no, I didn't know. I was just no, I don't think I was aware.
Speaker 1: Derek. Yeah, dude, Derek, like, no, he knew.
Speaker 2: When he's in the middle of the game, He's like, so we were playing, when we were playing when we actually when we were playing Houston, it was like the first quarter he had like fifty five yards and he was pissed, Like, Derek, like multiply that time before you have two hundred something yards, Like you're fine, yeah, you know. But he he is the type of dude that every single time he touches the ball, I think's gonna score a touchdown. So you're like, if he does it in a couple of times, he gets the ball five times and he's got you know, thirty yards, forty yards, he's pissed. Yeah, but that's what she loved about himdude, the guy. The guy's a stud absolutely love stud.
Speaker 1: Will What was the last game in Oakland?
Speaker 3: Like the last game in Oakland?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's like it's his storic, obviously, that's the that's the answer everyone says.
Speaker 3: But it was super dope.
Speaker 1: Man. It's like when you go to the Raiders, you just think, you know, what's his name, Berman, Chris Berman. Don't know nothing about the guy who doesn't alright, who has that voice on ESPN? What you know what I'm talking about? Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, Chris Berman. And you just think of the history of the Raiders, they're you know, they're there from the beginning. And the fan base is so insane, dude, they're all about I'm talking a crowd of people is outside of our facility, practicacility every day. My extending to day was right next door, and so I'd have to walk from the facility to Mike Senners say every day and there is a crowd of people like were you driving, Say when you come in and you're about to go to the gate and go in the facility, say Roy, when you drive in and there's that gate out in that parking outside that gate, there's like a crowd of a small crowd of people at least twenty people every day really outside of our facility, winning autographs and everything all the time.
Speaker 3: It was literally every day on.
Speaker 1: Fast Fridays, on Tuesdays, on Wednesday, every every fucking day. Bro. Yes. And the fan base there is is awesome, man. The Raider fan base has a loyal fan base. It's Raider Nation. But they're all about it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: The black Hole gets loud as shit.
Speaker 1: So that last game, like you know, obviously I was a mid year guy, but you try to understand as much as you can how much that game means to everybody, you know what I mean, because you kind of get there, and when you're a player, you kind of don't think about the perspective of fans a whole lot deeper than you have to go with it.
Speaker 3: But I would try.
Speaker 1: I try my best to kind of like be in the moment, like what it kind of meant to them. It's like, Yo, this is crazy. You're part of the move. You're part of like a move of the team. Yeah, it's sick. And then one day when it's we're years down the road, it's like back when they were like what uh what were the Cardinals at one point Saint Louis Cardinals and then the Rams were like something different, another of the La Rams again, but it's like, oh, back when the Oklahos play, it's like it's dope to know, like, hey, I was part of that last year. Yeah, that's sick. That's the coolest story moment to be a part of. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I kept the like you know, the player programs, the programs you get before games when you go to games, they either have like your home one or the away one. I kept the Raiders when because if we were the second the last game, Yeah, I thought it was super cool.
Speaker 1: That's cool. I kept that one too, did you really well? Yeah, Titans went and then the last one. I mean, you're the Titan's biggest fan. No, no, no, I mean not the biggest. But I'm for the fucking boys. I'm for my guys, dude, I'm for the dudes that are wearing the blue jerseys. I like, if if the the roster was on a different team, I would be for that team. Yeah what I mean, but yeah, we had such a good locker room. The Tennessee Titans have one of the best locker rooms ever. They the Titans, the Titans, I mean the teams I've been on, I have great locker rooms. That's not saying anything else about the other ones. But yes, the Titans locker room from wall to wall, everybody's everybody's dope, everybody.
Speaker 2: Solid, slow, and it was it wasn't always like super close, but like it's really the team's really really close. Now we got one more question, get out of here. We got a flight tomorrow, baby, I know, and new yuck.
Speaker 1: Hey that one go go scroll down, Alex, though, what's it like to learn to playbook in a short period of time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's insane. It's insane.
Speaker 1: I guess that's our last question. No, we can do another one. But I saw that and I was like, you know, people know it's insane. It's a tough Yeah, all the blitzes, all the everything. You got to get up to speed on. Like there's a lot of all concepts are the same. Well, you go from team to team, like I'm sure offensive concepts like you you learn it. You went to you know, New OC a couple of times, yeah for the four Yeah, and like all the concepts are different, Like we had a three different ocs in Washington. You know, I had Coach P's when I was with the Titans, and then the different OC Paul Gunther with the Raiders. And uh, it's the terminology because you'll use the same term, the same terms in another system, but they mean something completely different than what you knew than what you knew at what it was.
Speaker 3: So you have to you have to marry.
Speaker 1: But I still do things where I'll marry some terminology just stuff I knew in Nebraska.
Speaker 3: So it's just weird.
Speaker 1: You got to like you gotta have it's like a lot of memory stuff like hey this means this, this means this. You might be out there brain fart like a motherfucker, but hey, you gotta play fast.
Speaker 5: Are you studying back at you like, are you studying at the extended day or is this mostly in meetings and all?
Speaker 3: No, No, extended's day for sure.
Speaker 1: Like me personally, I do better if I'm trying to like figure it out kind of on my own, because sometimes like some guys learn visually better and maybe you're doing a lot of visual stuff during meetings and me, I might have to I don't know, just kind of writing terms and words down that kind of mean something better for me. And some guys you're going over calls and I don't know, but yeah, I'll be at the extends they do, so watching your iPad, my pizza, no free shoutoutsoutouts, but yeah, just hammering stuff because you don't want to fuck up. Like when you get there. It was like me and Brandon Marshall. They brought us both in. We didn't know it at the time, but we could have been competing. Again, we probably were competing against each other, and they let him go the next week after one week of us both being there, and it's like that could have been me. You know what I mean, You never know. They brought in Preston Brown, who's twenty seven, and all he can really play is Mike. He was out there. That was the game where me and him kind of I guess they were having us compete against each other because he was out there half the time and base and then I was, and I was kind of like, fuck, like they're trying to you know, edge out. Yeah, they're trying to edge me out with him and stuff like that. Because he's twenty seven. I get we're kind of like the same player and I'm thirty, he's twenty seven. They might be looking at Nobody knew Preston Brown would be on the street midyear because he was a they re Bengals gave him an extension before the season started. No one thought he'd get cut. He kind of falls in the street. They're like, hey, pick him up because he's been a hundred tackle guy for like consecutive years. So I'm like up at night, you know, thinking like damn, are they trying to edge me out? Pressing you kind of get a little stress about and then not to remind myself, hey, you know you're here enjoying ship be in the moment you're here. You want to come here bringing energy and have fun and uh then he gets cut after that game. So yeah, I would be studying all the time because you you know, you don't want to be you want to be on top of your ship, right, You don't want to get worst.
Speaker 2: The worst feeling it is is if you go into a game or going to a practice and you don't know what you're doing, because if you got word you doing they're supposed to do, and you're sitting in that meeting, like the anxiety the next day.
Speaker 1: That means you just sit there and be like, what the fuck are you doing? Yes? What are you doing it? And yet like four guys on the office line go right and I go left, and it's like you don't know what they're thinking, but you're sitting there kind of sweating. Like we we watch the Titans film as a defense first play, Yeah it's that saphold one will what do you gotta do here? And not get fucking bitched? Say you know what I mean? Just yeah, just fa yeah, don't get thrown out of the club like that. You know, you got to own that ship. But yeah, man, it's it's a doggy dog world, dude. Yeah, really, Like, it's no joke when it comes to that stuff. I think that game I had, I had the where KB catches the ball and me I was on the you got moss thing and then the saffold one, right, yeah, the sahle play. Literally, my coach we cut, we cut Preston, and my coach is like, will you think you played good enough for Preston? Get cut? He said, swear to god. I mean all the backers, we were all kind of getting We were on a losing streak, right, So you know how it is, Everyone's like, hey, you got to face the music. You got to handle this ship, like coaches get tight because you don't know everybody's everybody's asking me on the line of this business. You don't know when you're gonna stay or go, and so you know, whether I deserve that question or not, it's still part of the against the nature that I you know, I gave the answer that he you know he wanted to answer. The answer is no, not at all. But you leave the meeting like, yo, that is a heavy question, you know what I mean? Yeah, well, do you think you play good enough for him? For president? Get cut? Uh? No? Not at all, sir. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I wish people like it's crazy, how like distant we are from reality as far as like people working nine to five jobs, Like if you're if you're on Twitter and you suck this, you're that blah blah blah blah. Like, dude, the pressure that comes with just playing in the NFL, let alone being this high paid or this good or if you're just a bait regular starter or even just a special teams guy, the pressure that comes with it is like but almost ability. I think Brandon Brooks even didn't play this year because of anxiety twice, right, Yeah, he didn't play because of anxiety.
Speaker 1: Right right, And every everyone has a staff on he went through some earlier compared to now. Ask him about that ship.
Speaker 2: Every Sunday, you like you wake up and you're like, all right, don't get exposed, like make sure you're on your ship. Like every every week is like literally a borderline anxiety attack because you like you'll get so many and you.
Speaker 1: Battle your mental all the time. Yeah, because you can't have your hands.
Speaker 2: You have your hand, don't lean, don't lean, make sure you do this, Like I don't know this for you because you don't go up to the line every single play. But I move up to the line and I'm like every play, whatever play it is, I'm like, all right, make sure make sure your feet, you take.
Speaker 1: This step, makesure you take this step. Make sure you take this step. Me hands as soon as it bulls up. Hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I'm like, play out and you have to keep like these little keywords in your head so you can play fast. You can't be like, well, if the safety does this, and you have to if they what if he pinches it, it's like kay, landmark hands, feet.
Speaker 1: Go yeah, and it's like it's like okay, yeah, it's like, okay, this is the call. These are the formations we have checks to. If they motion empty, what's the adjustment? Motion empty? If they line up and empty, what's the what are we checking instead of playing that defense? Is this one where we keep the defenses called? Or we got to change to a different one. And then if you say go out through the player, you bust or you make a bad player or something. You gotta like, you gotta like, you know, refocus because you got to lead the huddle. You got to give them the call. Stay focused.
Speaker 2: But dude, it's and then if you have a bad play, you go off the field. Everyone's like, hey, dude, it's cool, You're good. You're good, and you're like, fuck you, guys know what is fun to How am I gonna You're fine? And that makes you more like fun?
Speaker 1: What if I'm not in it? You know?
Speaker 2: And you go play again, and you're like the best way to do it. Anybody who plays footballut there, high school, college, NFL, if you like are like, I have a hard time with that, because I do everyone everywhere, every he has a hard time. I'm like, we're not gonna let your teammates down, obviously. You want to look good in situations. If you fuck up, just move on. You can be depressed about it later. Sorry, do I go home? I get it's get depressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I to look at my wife and ask one a nap. Yeah, and right now? And what I tell myself? What I messed around with you the bean stuff yesterday. No one's coming to save you.
Speaker 3: You were gonna have to figure it out on your own, in your own metal.
Speaker 1: It's a lonely world.
Speaker 2: If you're having a tough game, yeah, and you're everyone sliding to the right and you're by yourself, and that dude's licking his chops, right, he got you early in the game, and he's thinking he's gonna fuck you up for two more.
Speaker 1: You know what. Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and people will be there to support you and try to give you quotes.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, we could be on the phone or something and you try to pick me up or I try to pick you up or give you perspective on something I don't know, But it's still up to the person receive that comment, like how are you gonna handle them? Yeah? Yeah, it's like, okay, that sounds nice, but those people can still stay beating themselves up. Out It's a fucking full psychological battle, dude.
Speaker 2: It's wild out there. It's crazy all of it. That's why people look at other players are like, how do they not pan out?
Speaker 1: How do these dudes not?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: How's is this fast? Is this that? How do you not pan out? Like a lot of times that shit's mental. Yeah, a lot of times dudes are.
Speaker 2: You know, they're they don't know the playbook and they still get thrown into the fire because they're that high of a draft pick and then they don't do well and their confidence gets shot and they're afraid of fucking up, so they play even slower, and it's like, how did this guy not be able to do? It's like, dude, this should like if you make it more than three years in the league, Like, good.
Speaker 1: Fucking for you. Dude, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Like that's awesome and everybody should respect that because it's hard, and like we me and Will are super lucky, like we like very lucky to be I'd like make it this far, but it is. It's tough, dude, It's really really hard to play at a consistent level every single week.
Speaker 1: You know. That's that's tough stuff.
Speaker 5: Do you guys have those conversations often? Like obviously there's a huge, huge, you know, competitive component of it between everybody in a locker room. Two people talk about that kind of mental side of things often.
Speaker 1: What do you mean when do you guys talk about it? Like is it me and Taylor you saying guys in the locker rooms in the locker room, Yeah, you have conversations. I wouldn't say it gets to a point to I mean, stuff will come up and guys won't admit if it's something on like social media or something that's bothering them. Like sometimes you might just have an intuition what they might be bothered about, and so you know, I'll try to give advice if I feel like I know what might be going on with them. But dude, it's I think the thing is like no one is alone and feeling all those things either, Right, you start to figure out that everyone once you get to know people, and then stuff get like us we talk about this all the time, and you're kind of like you start to figure out, like these dudes go through the same shit you go through. The thing that's crazy too, is you see the dudes like, man, I'm the shit, the dude to post the most stuff about their workout or they're this or that. I'm not saying all of them, right, Sometimes are the most insecure ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some, Yeah, that's what I'm absolutely Sometimes the most insecure dudes Like look at me, Look look at hard I'm working. Look at hard I'm working. Like now if I fuck up, then you you get well, at least he worked hard, you know what I'm saying. Like, I've never videotaped to work out in my entire life.
Speaker 1: I've never done it for for for for the purpose of like I don't, I don't. I don't want that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, and it's it's it might be an insecurity as well, like I don't want people to see me do this work.
Speaker 3: In reverse insecurity, like I'm not doing yeah, but I'd rather pee.
Speaker 2: I like you grind by your If you grind in the weight room, dude, it'll show, It'll absolutely show. But I just think a lot of times you do, like there's so much secure that they're like, And we were talking about this in the last podcast. This podcast has been fucking so many hours right now. But if you NFL is ego, it's like it's so built your whole life. You were good in Pop Warner and you were the ship and you were the best player of pop Warns that you were to high school. Then you get offers and no one can tell you what to do because you're the You're the fucking golden boy, and they need to call your covers, gotta try and recruit you. Yeah, yeah, they gotta recruit you and tell you how good you are and all that. And then you get to the NFL and like, now you're in the NFL and all your boys are so your ego is so inflamed. But like every Sunday, it doesn't matter how big your ego is.
Speaker 1: Did you sit there here? Fuck dude, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta come with your ship, dude, or it's get exposed.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You gotta know your shit too, or something like that Davis play happens like I wasn't. I fully was like I was not on the same page of where we're going, and.
Speaker 1: I got fucking exposed that way. Like that. Shit fucking happens. And it's easy to chirp too, like like say so the first half when I was chilling right now, I'm watching the boys play. You know, if somebody made a huge play I was, I would be like put big firkser guy, big something guy would just say something and you'd see something and you see people tweet and comment and this dude, oh cut him, he needs to be fired or people chirp. And there'd be times I'm watching and you think about maybe commenting, and I would. I would literally thought of my head like like, will don't comment or don't tweet or say anything about guys playing a certain way because your ass might get called up and you might be on the field again and you you're gonna have to come correct or you will be kind of put up there. So that's where I started to It was like weird living on both sides. Then you get in you're happy you never said nothing, and like, yo, I'm out there on the field now, now send to put up or shut up. Like that's where it tells me, Like, dude, it's so fucking easy to spectate and kind of throw stones too. And it's like when you live on the other side, you get affected by thinking about what so and so might say. I don't know, it's it's such a weird dynamic and it all comes back to your brain and how you handle shit.
Speaker 2: I have a I have a hard time when someone's like you're a shitty football player. I'm like, fuck that that hurts more that people tell me you're a shitty person, because when people say, oh, Taylor one's a shitty person for X, Y and Z, it's like, well, they don't really know who, they don't really know me. Yeah, yeah, you can justify like like, well they don't really know me, so like fucked, Like it doesn't matter right if you think I'm a shitty person because of you think this happened or that happened or these things. It's like, well, you need to know the whole story because maybe if you took ten minutes you'd figure out a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Then then that's just something you just can find on Google or whatever.
Speaker 2: But like football, like say I in the sky, don't fucking lie in the sky, and the people like if you have one and as oft the time, if you want bad play like you had a bad game like people people, because it's like really the only position maybe a corner that if like you get beat everyone sees it.
Speaker 1: You get a fly everywhere, like if you miss it open, you miss a one on one tackle or stiff armed oh get that everyone? Get that? Henry right, And people were going after Earl Thomas, one of the goats of being a safety, like you gotta watch when you talk, true, gotta watch when you talk true. But at the same time, this man literally is doing exactly what you're coast to do. He's trying to chop down that stuff there and you you I can't get that stiff armed down and people are coming. Yeah, obviously he did chirp, so you get the clap back, Yeah, get that clap that clapback, dude, don't. Don't. That's christal least that you can't steal her thing. You're doing it. I know you're doing it. Dude.
Speaker 3: You get steff On like, you gotta be careful talking.
Speaker 1: If you get that. If you get that, that clap bag, what happens, dude, It's tough to come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, football is hard. Have you seen Terry Tate office linebacker? Terry Tate office linebacker? You've never seen that where the dudes like, uh, people are working like at a nine to five job and then like this is jack black. Dude, his name is Terry Tate. He's an office linebacker. If people are sucking around the office, he beats the ship out of him.
Speaker 3: No, that sounds awesome.
Speaker 1: You know you don't put a cover sheet on your TPS report that I knew, Jerry, Hey, Janice, bro I wish people at the regular jobs had people like that. It's like, what it's not funny to you, but if you if you've seen tiry two office line back and this shit's fucking funny, dude, so fuck you.
Speaker 2: It was funny when I did that joke. Well funnier when I did that joke. Broka, have your moment here it is bask.
Speaker 1: In it, dude. Welcome back, Dude, Busting with the Boys, Busting with the Boys. This has been a solid two part two podcast. I feel like we go part three honestly right now.
Speaker 3: We I mean we can, we will at some point.
Speaker 1: We'll do it. We do it.
Speaker 3: You know, don't give them, don't go. It's our pod, it's the.
Speaker 1: Boys pod, and we'll do whatever we want, because us, because us, because us, dude. God, yeah, all right, we'll take the funk out of here. Rate, subscribe, share, do literally everything, do the most, dude, do the absolute moment.
Speaker 2: Even if you don't like listening to us, dude, just do us a favor, all right. Go Instagram, Twitter, busting' WTV. Follow like every photo, dude, be that, be that nuisance, like every photo. Go to YouTube, go to your Apple playlist, podcasts, Google pods or whatever. Will find write a review, dude. Rate five stars YouTube, Go bust in with the Boys. Gotta write the whole thing out, dude, gotta write the whole thing out. Please subscribe, because honestly, like I listened to a lot of podcasts, but I never watched the videos because it's just I don't have the time. But if you have the time to watch the videos and videos when we're fun, because I'm looking at the camera right now and it seems like it's just you and I talking right now, and there's an eighty seven percent chance you're a dude, because that's how it works statistically. I appreciate that, But tell, but tell your girlfriend.
Speaker 1: You don't got to go speak get a girlfriend. My my, I'm just kidding, b you might have a girlfriend. My fiance textan was like, hey, listen, I know what you say, Like I know we live together something yeah, yeah, And she's like, it would be nice if you just let me know that you're gonna be home a little later than you said, just a quick text, you know.
Speaker 2: Taylor texted me an hour ago and said the bean is ready for bed, bath and pjs.
Speaker 1: Whoops. The worst fucking dad ever, dude.
Speaker 3: Where's ever? I was like, I literally said sorry, like eight times in a row.
Speaker 1: Did you? I haven't even I haven't even texted back yet. Like, I'm just teast gonna be cool with it, but I feel bad because the bean man, I'm gonna go. We gotta go to fly somewhere to fly tomorrow with like seven thirty. We want to you want to carporl might as well? Mann we fly, we fly, Well, why don't just pick you up because you can valet your car and we're coming back. We'll be back to that night saw meate things happening with the bus.
Speaker 2: Subscribe rate five stars. Everything everything natural like Seltzer's best way to get.
Speaker 1: Best way to get uncomfortable is to be the best way to be comfortable with yourself who you are as a person. Be uncomfortable in general. Okay Seltzer's drink them.
Speaker 2: And if you had some tough guy coming in your face, dude, whoa you get some stuff got coming in your face.
Speaker 1: Bro. Finished, when you're finished, you get this Seltzer and you're fine. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter what your preferences, it doesn't matter what you do. You're for the boys have a Seltzer. I enjoy Seltzer