Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamps and Cambridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas in a Pod with Me and Tam.
Speaker 3: Hey, Teddy, Joe.
Speaker 4: I am doing all right.
Speaker 2: Before we get into all of it, I just want to remind all of you guys to stream our live show because that's where you're gonna get all of the juicy details.
Speaker 4: It looks so good, it was so much fun.
Speaker 2: Tell us who your favorite guest was, what the most entertaining part was. It's at veeps dot com slash to Teas in a Pod aka watson a Pod, and you can watch the entire live event, which was it. You know, everybody was amazing and all of the housewives brought down the house.
Speaker 3: I know we had a few householives show up other than Heather de bro Cynthia Bailey, Dolores, Catanya, Marisol Patton, Alexis Bellino, Joe Dala, Rosa, Lynn Curtin, and we also had Jesse from the Hills, and then we had some special guys.
Speaker 4: From the Valley on the Hills.
Speaker 3: I always call it the Hills. I don't know why it's dating from the real oc. Yeah, from Melrose Place. We had Zach Peterson was kidding Zach Peters, Dana Bowling, Ferie Bennett, Jacques Peterson. Also want to give a big special thank you to Tim and Jeremy the photographer. Also, they own Hideaway Wines in Los Alevos and they donated wine, so thank you very much. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, everybody was pretty spectacular, So I'm very grateful to everyone that supported and showed up.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So how was the rest of your weekend?
Speaker 3: Oh it was fine. Took down the Halloween decorations, you know, just kind of. I was so exhausted. How are you? Got lots of d MS about you?
Speaker 4: I am doing all right at this point.
Speaker 2: I'm you know, obviously only going to share what I shared on social media, and I just am trying. I don't even know how to say this eloquently, but I am just trying my hardest to make sure that my kids privacy is protected right now and that we're able to, you know, have all these conversations and it just doesn't you know, I just didn't want it to.
Speaker 4: To blow up.
Speaker 2: And for anybody that's curious why I would have posted it posted a statement, it's because when your name is recognizable and do you file. It becomes in the court system, it becomes public.
Speaker 3: This is the thing is that people pick it up and then they just say horrible, rotten things. I mean, social media is so disgusting, so disgusting and just you know, tear people apart. And this is a very sensitive subject. It is very difficult. There's a lot of people involved in this. There's children involved, there's emotions. I mean, it's a long marriage involved here, and you know, people just want to get on there and destroy you. You're already going through so much.
Speaker 2: I know that I you know, am going to keep working on feeling my best so that I can show the best for my kids and my life and my work. And yeah, I mean I think that's the biggest thing for me right now. And so I just I you know, as being somebody who recaps other people's things, you know.
Speaker 4: Don't be a hypocrite teddy. That's but when it does come to this and children, I think there's just it's.
Speaker 3: A little bit different than what somebody is doing on a reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little bit different than what we're gonna you know, getting into jen Aiden reveals texts exchange with Andy Cohen, which is what we're going to talk about now, because we're going to get into housewife headlines.
Speaker 4: You want to take the first one, or should I?
Speaker 3: Tam, I can take it. Jennifer Aiden reveals text exchange with Andy Cohen after a shutdown her RHO n J return claim, explains why she said she's coming back and what Andy told her. Reality blurb did this article? So I text, Andy, said Jennifer on a podcast. I said, first of all, Andy, I just really want to clarify. And I told him the situation. I did not confirm, but I did respond like, sorry to break it to you, I'm coming back. Yes, as a snarky comment, and I tell you, guys, tell me something otherwise I am rolling with the vibe that I am. I'm still a housewife, Hence I'm coming back. And he said, I knew there had to be some kind of explanation. Thanks for clarifying. So then, so then when I saw the podcast or I heard that, I sent that to him and said, well, now people are saying that you're wishing me well. He's like, look, John, no decisions have been made, according to Jennifer, and he told her to tell people we've spoken and that no decisions have been made. Did he tell her to release the text messages because I know how much he hates that.
Speaker 4: I know. I was actually surprised she did that. I was like, that feels a little bit not his favorite thing.
Speaker 3: And I'm not sure I'm completely believing her explanation to him either.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not that I don't believe it or I do believe it.
Speaker 2: Do I think she probably put her foot in her mouth like some of us do and on podcasts or on reality television. Yes, but I do truly believe no decisions have been made.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I know he said that, he said a million times, but her revealing what they talked about in reading his text messages is not something that he really enjoys.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I guess she didn't most people and she just spoke about them.
Speaker 2: She didn't show she didn't show screenshots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, still same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then, during a game of Who Even Am I? For MTV UK, Lisa Barlow in Sutton Shade dreat While describing Durit in a game to get Sutton to guess r Lisa Barlow says she lives way above her means, to which sudden replies, Oh, it's dreat Lisa then asks are you good with Durit, to which Sutton answers, have I ever been good with Dart? I said, let the mouse go. It's been in her teeth now.
Speaker 4: For five years.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Remember when there was like one night that was when I think I was still leaving on the show. But she everybody's kind of talking to something about something, and she's.
Speaker 4: Like, let the mouse go.
Speaker 2: It was like that Lisa Renna when we went to her kid's clothing launch or whatever it was, and it was all kinds of shit, but she said let the mouse go. So she's just using her own words and adding more to it. And then Lisa responds, she's pretty though, she's really pretty, to which Sutton says, well, when you've had enough surgery, anybody can be pretty. I mean, I feel like I know that I'm not, you know, the head of Sutton's fan club, but I feel like this is a little much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a little much. Well, she clearly she doesn't like her, clearly, but just out there doesn't sound.
Speaker 4: People that don't like each other. This happened at twartz Con.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I woke up the next day to being tagged in it, and you know, I love doctor Nicole and I was really sad that she was gone. And then I watched the video and I'm like, oh no, Well.
Speaker 2: At twartz Con, I hope that doctor Nicole heard this.
Speaker 4: At Twad's Con. After I said.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna miss doctor Nicole this season, Marisol responded, nobody misses her. Her name hasn't come up once, so I need to be clear. I was not shading doctor Nicole.
Speaker 3: I was saying, no, no, no, I wish I didn't laugh. I was just shocked that she said that. There is another interview that's going to be coming out with Marisol where we talk about it more. And after I did, I did say after I left, I said I missed her. Yeah, I mean I think I was just shocked that she said that. Yes, we both laughed, but.
Speaker 2: That when you when you're on a live stage and somebody says something that you find like wildly inappropriate or like you know, like holy shit, they just said that, you laugh like it's an uncomfortable, nervous laugh.
Speaker 4: But we like doctor Nicole.
Speaker 2: I do think she's going to be missed, and she's always been amazing to us.
Speaker 3: So I was confused. In the video that she she showed where she was with she was with Gerty, Kiky and Lisa. Were they filming?
Speaker 2: No, Doctor Nicole took to her Instagram. She posted a reel that started with the twatz con clip and then captioned social media versus.
Speaker 4: And then she goes into a clip.
Speaker 2: With Nicole, Lisa, Gerty, and Kiki dancing in a club captioned reality. The caption on the post said real friends, not a friend of and then Gerty, Keiky, and Lisa also commented in support. Then Doctor Nicole shared a screenshot of a DM from Marisol with her own text over it.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 2: Marisol wrote, well none of your friends mentioned you, just saying I'm sure you will tell them to bring you up now, and then over it in like the big bold like writing, Doctor Nicole posts this and says, well, now someone finally has a storyline.
Speaker 4: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't really know. I don't really know what to say here.
Speaker 2: Well, now we get into Potomac season nine, episode five. Before we get into it, fans have discovered that Mia and Ink no longer follow.
Speaker 4: Each other on Instagram, which means.
Speaker 3: MIA's tagline was the ink dry like milk. Well, I'm afraid that the ink wasn't dry.
Speaker 2: The ink hadn't even dried. Unfriending. What in the world.
Speaker 3: But the fact that they don't follow each other is.
Speaker 4: Very curious to me. But I mean, they have had a.
Speaker 2: History of making up and breaking up, so who knows U Plus we learn a lot this episode of what's going on with Gordon and whatnot. But during dinner we get into Mia says that Karen but dialed her in twenty twenty one. On the call, Karen mentioned that she was with someone else and said, those girls think I'm with Ray.
Speaker 4: Mia had been holding on to this story.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize this last week, but Mia has been holding onto this story for three years and decided to bring it up because Karen had been calling me as friend Jacqueline a liar all day.
Speaker 3: Do you know what the part I found? I mean, a three year old butt dial, I mean, is that really necessary to bring up? I felt like that was just kind of searching. But the part that really disturbed me is that Karen admitted to drinking and driving again, I know, pulling over to call a driver.
Speaker 4: And that's who she was with. I mean that the fact that that was.
Speaker 2: Her rebuttal, I know it was like not the best.
Speaker 4: It'd probably be better to just say I was with someone else.
Speaker 3: And Stacy, sweetie, I love her, but she has Does she not know that Karen got a duy?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm very confused.
Speaker 2: I'm confused by her, like she seems to not know one thing about anybody, but I just don't believe that to be true.
Speaker 3: Like, well, she said her exact words were she had to defend herself about drunk driving, and now this, I'm like, how did you defend yourself about drunk there's no defense.
Speaker 2: And to have such conviction with how close she is with Karen but yet not knowing that these things existed.
Speaker 3: But then I know until the end of the episode.
Speaker 2: Which let's get into that later, because first we've got Mia asked Karen if her DUI accident has affected her marriage. Karen says that she and Ray are going through a rough patch, but he has always been there for her. But then of course they flash back Ray and he has shown saying he guesses.
Speaker 4: He still loves Karen. When asked if he does, that's not ideal that's not ideal.
Speaker 3: It made me feel kind of bad because she was asked the same question prior to that in the flashback and she said, of course I still love him, and he then return goes, yeah, I don't know, maybe I guess, and it's like, oh man, well, I.
Speaker 2: Mean I think, like speaking of letting the mouse go, they've been coming for Karen's marriage since season one, Like, I get if you want to come for her about this duy, but like, clearly she's still married deray, But then we get to do.
Speaker 3: You But I have to ask you Mia bringing up the three year old butt dial. Do you think she brought it up now because Karen got a duy or because the other Uh? I just don't understand why. What was the reason for her to bring it up.
Speaker 2: I think truly she was just pissed that she was coming for Jacqueline all day and she knew she had this in her pocket, and I think she wanted to kind of gobsmack her in multiple directions by one having her to have to admit that she was drinking and driving and two trying to put some sort of cloud around Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think that Pigi also because the others there witnessed the butt dial, so it made it.
Speaker 4: More and it felt more planned.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sure it was planned.
Speaker 2: So I mean unless she last minute invited these ladies.
Speaker 4: She was planning to do this at this dinner that night.
Speaker 2: As as Mia says, Karen taught her, Well, then the women are in their pjs, they're waiting for it to be midnight and Wendy's birthday.
Speaker 4: I'm going to tell you something, tam on my birthday.
Speaker 2: If we're together and we finished dinner at nine o'clock, there ain't no way in hell I am asking you to stay up till midnight and you're Jammy's to exhausted while we're all scrolling Instagram to bring in my birthday.
Speaker 3: I know, I know what.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: When they saw when all the girls are like this, and it's like I felt like if this song was cleared, they would have been playing it like dounn and let's just get over this.
Speaker 3: Let's just see like they're all on.
Speaker 4: Their phones, some of their jammys.
Speaker 2: I was like, are these jammys or is this like what is happening here?
Speaker 4: They don't seem like the most well.
Speaker 3: Karen was not thinking that this was a good fortieth birthday celebration. She says, when it was her fortieth birthday, they were getting down, but it's just boring. But I'm confused because it wasn't even actually her birthday the night of the dinner, right. Her birthday was the next.
Speaker 4: Day, well at midnight.
Speaker 2: That's why they were staying up till midnight, tam.
Speaker 3: Just so they can ring go, oh, yes, not New Year's Eve. It's not New Year's Eve. It's a birthday. And also I wanted to be we're all other day to celebrate.
Speaker 2: Think she if she was born at like four am, do you think they would have had to set their alarms and like wake up at four?
Speaker 3: Like I want to believe.
Speaker 4: Were you actually born on midnight? Like it felt like a lot.
Speaker 3: But listen, you know it felt like a lot. Was TJ and Stacy's FaceTime call?
Speaker 4: Hold on.
Speaker 2: Before we've been getting to that, I have to say one thing about Wendy. I know we had our spat on social media, but what you've accomplished in your forty years is amazing and definitely should be celebrated.
Speaker 3: So there's one thing they left out. What I think I didn't hear it, but doesn't she have a talk show?
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, they did leave that out.
Speaker 3: Did she still have that talk show?
Speaker 4: Oh? They mentioned it, mentioned it. We just forgot it, but they mentioned it.
Speaker 3: There was a long list of accomplishments for a forty year old. It's very impressive.
Speaker 4: It is very impressive.
Speaker 2: Hold on what FaceTime call are you talking about? Why am I all lost?
Speaker 4: On that?
Speaker 3: Stacy outside? It's TJ and it said something like production with shady labeled it is Stacy's best friend. Oh, instead of boyfriend Stacy's best friend.
Speaker 2: I need to probably focus a little bit more on Stacy.
Speaker 4: I feel like she's I can't help, but I like her.
Speaker 2: I think her confessionals can be good. But sometimes I feel like she's acting.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe because he called her princess, Maybe because she's comes from a QBC background.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like she's very like And this is fifteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: It is the Eternal Love Bracelet that you can share with your best friend.
Speaker 3: Yes, and the tree behind me you can get for eighteen fifty five. But hold on. It is the running out at it now left. Yeah, and if you buy two, we'll send one to your grandmother.
Speaker 2: And this is airing at four AM and five minutes left, five minutes left.
Speaker 4: She is very pageant. To me, Stacy is very pageant.
Speaker 3: She is beautiful. She's a little bit too nice for this grip. I think I don't nicey nice. I think she's got some housewig bones in her.
Speaker 2: I think she's got some I think she's I think she's uh got it all up here, organizing it, planning how to play it out, because we'll get to how I thought she kind of twisted it at the end. But first Mia and Jacqueline talked poolside. Gordon has been blowing up MIA's phone during this trip. He is upset over an Instagram post from April and accuses Mia of using him. Jacqueline's like, She's like, well, I agree with that.
Speaker 4: She also says Mia likes Gordon to wait on her hand and foot.
Speaker 2: She says that in her confessional, and then Jacqueline calls Mia out that Gordon isn't over her and that she is using him a little by keeping him so close.
Speaker 4: Then Mia like gives her the look.
Speaker 2: And then Jacqueline eventually comes around and says that Mia isn't using Gordon because Mia is financially supporting him.
Speaker 3: Well, then he's using her.
Speaker 2: Well, but there is something about the way that Mia uses Gordon's mental health issues as a weapon that doesn't fully sit right with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do you think that he's putting with it because she is the bread winner right now and she's the one making money and that's what he's relying on. So he's just like, I have to take the good with the bad.
Speaker 2: Possibly, but I think he also wants to see his kids. But I think he possibly is still in love with her. I mean he must be if he's willing. Well, how hard could it be, though, I mean, it's got to be so hard. If he's still in love with her, then he's around this new guy Ink.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are the.
Speaker 3: Chance of them getting back together? If her an inkor broken up?
Speaker 4: Her an ink? Or her and Gordon? I don't know, That's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, Her and Gordon. What are the chances of them getting back together? Now that she has unfollowed Ink? Who knows?
Speaker 4: Maybe they're even back together?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Actually Gordon has a new girl.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right.
Speaker 5: I heard that.
Speaker 4: I heard Mia saidature happens live.
Speaker 3: And she's thirty five?
Speaker 4: Get it?
Speaker 5: Gordon?
Speaker 3: How does how? How does that happen?
Speaker 2: Well? Because maybe Mia is really putting in the financials for the new girlfriend.
Speaker 4: But then why who knows? I don't know anything about the girlfriend. I don't know Gordon.
Speaker 2: I do think when there's been times where Gordon's really funny, and there's been times where I'm like, yikes.
Speaker 3: But no, no, thirty five, damn thirty five.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm one hundred and twenty two years older than that, that's right. But then Jacqueline makes backhanded comments at breakfast directed at Karen about certain people being bitter, nasty and mean and how grudges make you an old, bitter person.
Speaker 4: Then Yarana pipes in.
Speaker 2: Kiana says that Karen has taken enough abuse and tells Jacqueline and Me had to back off on Wendy's birthday. She questions why Mia held onto the info about Karen's butt dial for three years. Mia then fires back that Kiana had a boyfriend who was a drug dealer in the past, But at first she doesn't say in the past, She just says, what about.
Speaker 3: Your drug dealer dealer boyfriend?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then Kiana's response.
Speaker 2: I wasn't ready for Kiana's response because I forgot what her boyfriend does.
Speaker 3: Which one. She said which one?
Speaker 4: But I think she met which rat?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, true, which past which one? You're like, oh, see, you've dated several allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 2: But she's then you know, she's like, no, he is a certified social worker.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah blah. You know it goes into it.
Speaker 2: But I was like, why are you talking about a past boyfriend that's not on the show.
Speaker 3: I know, it's getting really petty.
Speaker 2: But then Mia calls Kiana Stitches and friends to getting her hit in the head last year with a bottle by Deborah Williams, the girl they called Sesame Street. This scene reminded me of when Claudia took on Nini on Atlanta and earned her peach.
Speaker 4: I feel like this was the moment on the show where she was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, maybe Kiarana does get a flute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when they were going back and forth at that flute talk, are they talking about housewife versus Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: But then okay, so that whole car I mean, that's the ultimate fourth wall break right.
Speaker 4: I can't believe they even allowed it.
Speaker 3: I was like, what, but did you think Kieran Stitches wasn't called for?
Speaker 4: I didn't think calling her stitches was called for, but.
Speaker 2: I granted the way that Ashley said it didn't wasn't ideal.
Speaker 3: Well, didn't Ashley say like something about her scar?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because then Ashley asked Kiana how she got her scar to fade, and Kiarana gets upset and screams that Ashley did not talk about the scar.
Speaker 4: Kiana walks out. Do you I thought that was.
Speaker 3: A little over the top.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie Kiana or Ashley.
Speaker 2: Kiana, Well, I mean, I do you understand why it triggered Kiana that Ashley, as.
Speaker 3: Ashley's friend, is the one that hit her, right, That's what I think. Yeah, But also she was saying it like how did you get your scar too?
Speaker 2: Do you think she really was curious how she got this scar to be disappeared?
Speaker 4: Or do you think she was trying to point?
Speaker 3: I mean, I just I don't think Ashley does anything wrong, So, but I think talk about I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I kind of believed Ashley that that was her intention in the scene, but once she was in her confessional, I agree with you. Then Karen brings up Jacqueline's ex and his twenty five convictions. Jacqueline defends her ex saying that he underwent an internal investigation at the police department where he worked and was fired. She says he did not commit public criminal offenses and it's currently working as an officer again. Jacqueline calls Karen a horrible person and brings up her DUI, and then Jacqueline and MIAs say it's ridiculous to bring up Jacqueline's boyfriend's past. Wendy calls them out for being hypocritical since they brought up Kearn his ex boyfriend's past. Okay, I know, Jacqueline, you don't want to be known as me as sidekick.
Speaker 3: But this is Jacqueline's ex husband, right, they're not married anymore.
Speaker 4: I think it's her ex boyfriend but the father of her children.
Speaker 3: Okay, so she was never married. But they're not even together anymore.
Speaker 2: And no, they're on and off together. They're on and off together. He filmed this season. We saw him.
Speaker 4: He's the P. I think she calls him the big P because they're.
Speaker 6: The big parents together, but also as a their penis. But it's like, but this is where I have the issue, Like, you don't want to be known as me as sidekick, but as soon as somebody turns the heat up on you, you rush to me aside to help you.
Speaker 3: She's riding that fence. Yeah, but Stacy again is just too nice. It's her birthday, show her some respect.
Speaker 2: But also, Stacey, have you not read the housewives memo that birthdays work events?
Speaker 4: None of that matters.
Speaker 3: None of it matters in house of World Only housewives go from fighting, screaming, yelling, calling each other's names too. Let's toast to happiness.
Speaker 4: Let's toast a happiness.
Speaker 2: But also, you know it's giving good housewives when the bulk of the episode happens at around one single.
Speaker 4: Meal and it's breakfast.
Speaker 3: Well, what cracks me up is they will shade each other and say horrible things to each other and they just smile back, and they go on and they smile, and I'm like, oh my god, these guys are professionals.
Speaker 2: They are I mean, yeah, But then it's Mia, Jacqueline, and Ashley are in a bedroom going over Karen's various charges from her DUI or alleged charges or hypothetical char I.
Speaker 4: Don't know they're online whatever.
Speaker 2: Mia and Jacqueline claim they are bringing up the DUI because they are concerned and they think Karen might need to go to read.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why they brought it up on TV.
Speaker 2: And also, if you wanted to bring it up on TV, then you probably wouldn't need to talk about all the charges. You would just say, hey, Karen, you have a history of drinking and driving. We're worried about you. Yeah, you think you should get treatment, that's the way to do it.
Speaker 3: But also, if Karen wanted to get treatment, she would get treatment, right. I don't think any of those guys are going to push her. And again in treatment and Stacy acting like this is the first time she's heard about the DUI and the charges is mind blind to me.
Speaker 2: But then Stacy, you know, coming in and she's Stacy then pulling Karen aside to chat, and then Stacy says ME and Jacqueline were telling her to not stand up for Karen. Then Stacy sits down with her mimosa allegedly I would assume it was a light colored orange juice. And Karen says that the charges are just allegations and that she can't talk about them. But then Stacy tells Karen about the rehab conversations and ash, should.
Speaker 4: We pretend this is Champagne. Should we be worried about you and Stacy?
Speaker 3: Not at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I I don't know. I on my notes here, I see that people are finding her commentary hilarious because it's like she wants to keep things moving.
Speaker 4: But I'm struggling a little bit with it.
Speaker 3: Like, I mean, I understand that the girls are frustrated with Karen because she doesn't seem like she's taking any accountability for her duy. She won't even admit that she had a DUI. She calls it other things.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because I've never had a DUI. If you admit to a DUI before the case is closed, are you admitting guilt?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Is there a.
Speaker 3: Reason they have your blood alcohol level? If you were drunk and driving, you get a duy. It's nothing you can say.
Speaker 4: But I think she's trying to fight the charges.
Speaker 3: I think she does well. I'm sure it's an ongoing case for sure. But if you got a du why you got it? Du Why there's no denying that. If they took your blood or your breath or whatever and it comes up, then you got a DUY.
Speaker 2: I just can't understand why Karen couldn't just say, hey, guys, I've made a terrible mistake.
Speaker 4: I'm going through a hard time.
Speaker 3: I think that's why the girls. If she did do that, maybe the girls would back down, but she because it's admitting guilt and she doesn't want to admit guilt, and she has a case that's going on, and I think this is her second DUI, so charges will be so.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's an ongoing case. So I guess she can't talk about it, but the women aren't. They're not gonna let it go.
Speaker 4: But know who I missed this episode?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 4: Giselle?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, she wasn't there very long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she's coming back so we'll get to see her next week. Yeah, I mean I thought it was a good episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was really good. I was very entertained with it all.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure that I if her name wasn't written on this rundown right here, that I would have remembered that Jazzy was there.
Speaker 3: I know, Jazzy, Jazzy Jazzy jazz it up a bit. Well, there's so much going on, it's really hard to.
Speaker 4: Get it in there right now. It's a lot. But welcome back, Potomac. You're doing it.
Speaker 5: You're doing all the things, all right, you guys make sure to stream our live show, and you know we'll be back multiple times this week to recap the one million episodes of Housewives that will.
Speaker 2: Be airing along with I'll be back with Erica to recap.
Speaker 4: Oh see reunion episode one. Let's see if Tamara behaves herself, you.
Speaker 3: Will be shocked and surprised.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 3: But what I also find very shocking is almost everybody matched my energy. Huh.
Speaker 4: I wonder what that means?
Speaker 3: Very powerful person.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's a VPP. Very powerful person. That's Tamra's new name for herself.
Speaker 4: Queen Iconic VPP.
Speaker 2: All right, well, I love you, tam and I'm looking forward to seeing you lady. We're going to Yamava Wednesday, so we're so excited. If you guys are going to Mariah Carey, we will see you there.
Speaker 3: Yes, what do we wear?
Speaker 4: Do you think Maria Carrey will ask us to go on stage with her?
Speaker 3: No? Damn, sorry, she probably doesn't even know who we are.
Speaker 4: What do you mean? Probably she definitely doesn't know who we are.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe if you wear j Lo Merch, she'll he knows your dad? Can we bring him.
Speaker 2: Hey, dad, can you have someone reach out to Mariah Carey for us and let her know that you No, Hey, except I saw my sister's Instagram last night today the VIP at Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: I was like, what's up, Cougs?
Speaker 3: Thanks so lout I invited?
Speaker 4: Where was my invite?
Speaker 3: Was that in Indiana? Pianapolis? So well then that's why you would have had a phone out there. And you got a lot of shit going on in your life right now.
Speaker 4: Girl, true, don't remind me.
Speaker 3: Sorry to remind you you forgot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And just so you guys know, it takes a whole other level of being peppy when you're really not when you're not.
Speaker 3: But uh, you know you're gonna be okay. Everybody's gonna be okay, all right, Love you, Love you too.
Speaker 5: A bite