Speaker 1: Man, listen.
Speaker 2: I keep trying to tell y'all you have to know when it's time to slide. When you gotta be like, look, I'm a head out one for your physical safety.
Speaker 1: When it's like, look, man, it's getting a little it's getting a little, little little restless in here.
Speaker 2: You know when the male to female ratio at the kickback is getting a little too heavy.
Speaker 1: Male, it's trying to go.
Speaker 2: You feel me when the right You understand what I mean by right, When the right person walks in, you know that person got a mouth on them.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, here we go, or you already know this food, gonna talk to this food or this girl, don't get a look, it's time for me to go, homie. You can just kind of feel it. It's also important to know when it's time to slide, in the sense that you better know when you beat. When it's like, look, man, I ain't finna win this one. I might as well gone gonna live a fight other day. You you feel me, I think it's best to kind of like, you know, the rules of being jumped, where it's just like, look, man, I better just curl up. You feel me. Cover up my face, you know. Make sure your organs are covered up.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Get your back against the walls so can't nobody get behind you. Make sure you don't get curve stumped.
Speaker 1: You know, and.
Speaker 2: Look for exit. You know, a good run beats a bad stand any day, you feel me. Sometimes it's also when it's not so physical, when you just gotta charge it to the game. Look, you ain't gonna in this argument, you know what I'm saying. You're finna take this l. Sometimes you just gotta hold that l and just like charge it to the game. Homie, this mug is a line item, you feel me. This just this the cost of doing business. Sometimes you just gotta like take your five years, you feel me. You got you gotta do your seven years in jails to cost of business. Look, don't just just pay the fine, you feel me, because the money you're gonna lose fighting this, the energy you're gonna lose fighting this is not worth what you're gonna gain by winning it.
Speaker 1: It ain't worth the dog.
Speaker 2: You take this small l in hopes to protect yourself from a mighty large capital. L Ladies and gentlemen, Fox News had to settle who had politics, y'all.
Speaker 3: Game game.
Speaker 2: And game, sitting game, harding game, charge game.
Speaker 3: Game.
Speaker 1: Oh man, we gotta talk about this bug.
Speaker 2: I know it's a long time ago for y'all, because again I've been diligent, but I think it's very important. And I'm glad I waited because old Tuck dya nip Tuck. I saw I had a lot of Politico that said, uh, CNN squeezes lemon and Fox nips Tuck.
Speaker 1: I was like, Yo, well done, y'all.
Speaker 2: Now that whoever wrote that headline by that food of beer, and give him a raise and pay them well.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Listen here, dude, did that's the CALLI in me? Listen here. I live on the East side of Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: Duh.
Speaker 2: You've heard me say that a million times, and I've grown up around duh. You've heard me say this a million times and predominantly Latino Mexican communities.
Speaker 1: And one thing I know is some of the best food.
Speaker 2: People ask me what's the best taco in Cali, and I'm like, on the corner of Fourth and Fresno. The best food you gonna eat is on the street corner. Listen, and there's one right by my house. It's about I mean, they set up tents, they got lights. You could get a full it's a full grilled chicken, rice beans, our frescas. Right next to that is the video of the three parts the carnitas. You understand what I'm saying that if I stared in the back right. Listen, it's about full five little stands, all lined up next to each other. And guess what they write up under a sign that says no street vending.
Speaker 1: It's right up under the sign.
Speaker 2: It's a whole side, the whole sidewalk, the whole sidewalk. It might as well be a restaurant road. I mean, they got chairs, benches set out right up. But the sign that say you cannot street bend here. You know why, I just pay the fine, but you ain't give me a ticket.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean, do.
Speaker 2: You know what money these people is making? And here's the thing I'm saying, support them. It's too much money to be made out here. Listen, not only that local citizen. It's better food. I don't know what to tell you. Okay, yeah, it's dangerous.
Speaker 1: They're certain.
Speaker 2: Maybe don't order to th yes, tell what I'm saying you maybe don't order no three pots from the street.
Speaker 1: You feel me? Maybe not the maybe not the shrimp from the street. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't know how smart seafood is on the street corner.
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 2: But uh, I tell you what. You can see that all they cooking in goll get you some rock, gonna get you some rot. I'll get you that rotisseery chicken. You see that your chicken bombs?
Speaker 3: You feed?
Speaker 2: Feed a family of five for fourteen dollars. They don't talking about year. Okay, maybe it ain't organic, but I tell you what, it's probably fresher than them GMO ass vegetables you getting at that restaurant. I tell you what, Man, let me tell you something. I ain't buying no taco for no five dollars. You out your mind.
Speaker 1: I'm from La.
Speaker 2: Taco three dollars at the most buck fifty three dollars. You know why, because they biddy and I trust them. And it's a truck rather than a cart. You feel me now, I'm feeding the whole family twenty five dollars. Why and look the popo pull up and get a taco too. You ever heard of a danger dog? An l a dog? You know the little carts where they wrapped the bacon around the hot dogs. They in front of the Staple Center, My bad. The Crypto arena they in front of in front of every sports and it's got It's like hod dog. You smell a grill done, You're out that mug and mug smelled delicious. They not supposed to be there. Just pay the fine, fam, it's too much money to be made. It's the cost of doing business. It's like, it's not hard for you to understand this, right. What you want me to do with? You want me to admit I'm wrong. You're gonna lost your mind. Fam, ain't finna admit nothing. Here go your money? Would you walk? You just you just listen, you just budgeted you you picking up what I'm throwing down out this mug.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you catch it, I can end early. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's what the Black Preacher say. All you catch it, I can end. All you gotta do is look here, look here. This is that's called charge it to the game. It's just part of the game, baby, Charge.
Speaker 1: It to the game.
Speaker 2: Put it on the credit card, you feel me, put it on your street credit card. You just look it's just part of it. Look, you just gotta charge it to the game. So look a few weeks ago Fox News, you know what they did. They just charged it to the game. It is what it is, y'all. Yay, they knew it was time to slide.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: Let's just look here, Let's just look at the budget. Can we can we deal with seven May seven? Listen to me, seven eight seven eighty seven million.
Speaker 1: Million.
Speaker 2: They looking at the Homi. It's like, look, that's more money than these in these dominion folks.
Speaker 1: Has ever had you feel me? They ain't never made that much.
Speaker 2: Might look, man, just cut them a check, y'all, just cut them a check. Claim it as a loss.
Speaker 1: It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Charge it to the game. Now, what am I talking about? Starting two years ago? Dominion voting machines. Those are the machines from the twenty twenty election that all these conspiracy theories floating around started started by h R I C. You feel me, that's your head racist in charge?
Speaker 1: You feel me? Started by this fool?
Speaker 2: Uh was that you know the election was stolen from it and these these rumors about like yo, these machines got hacked. You know what I'm saying they came from straight South America. You know, you could get into there and into the machine and you could switch votes from one person to another person.
Speaker 1: That was why this man.
Speaker 2: Believed he lost is because these these machines, you feel me. They work with the Democrats, get the machines, and you could just these machines. Ain't fair, you feel me. Dominion was like, the fuck where you getting that? And why does everybody know that? Why where is it? Where where are y'all hearing this? And the people that was telling everybody was Fox News. They was like, look, we finished sue y'all for defamation because ain't no way in the world you didn't know that was false, bru, Like how much evidence? You're like, come on, fam man, you know that's not true. And you out here telling everybody, you out here, you know, speaking on my name, like this man put some respect on our name, Like you know for a.
Speaker 1: Fact that's not true.
Speaker 2: You out here destroying our business, destroying our reputation. You know for a fact that's not true. You know your man's is lying. Why you're not telling everybody lying? What's wrong with y'all? That's so they was being sued and we all know the other side of that. Fox News is like, man, we a finna tell these people that about these ratings. We eating that's what they want to hear. You get the people what they want. Look here, baby, we just listen. Don't get mad at the supplier. You feel me. I'm just look, I'm look literally, look, I ain't make the way you feel me. I'm just I just gave the people what they needed. You understand I'm saying. They could turn the TV off they wanted to, they coming to us. I'm gonna give them what they want. Boat this how they won't they News were gonna get them like that. We got competitives, homie, like news facts, not news facts Newsmax. You know what I'm saying, all these super weird like you think we weird, You think weird, You think we be making up shit? You ever listen to there like we're safe Cuz at least during the day is actual news.
Speaker 1: You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But look here, first amendment, Baby, we ain't make the news. We just reported on it. Domin You're like, you know that's some bullshit. You know that's some bullshit. So they just had to prove first of all, that like that they knew and they deliberately or was like flagrantly loose with facts, and that they endorsed this man. Not only they said it, but they endorsed it, they vouched for him. They was like, look, you know they co signed these lives, like you knew this was you and y'all co sign this mug Fox Like, hey, just cause I get it don't mean I'm with it. So I'm gonna talk about what had happened was in that trial and some of the like some of the things that happened. Since yo, they don't fire, don't they don't fire. Tuck a crossing, my lord. Right now, let me tell some take some Hitler in a snow fight right now. Sit Hitler out here throwing snowballs like it's look, look it's snowing their hell right now. Cut Like that's crazy. Don Lemon gone, but we all look, okay, Don Lemon, he need this whole other story because like y'all, Don been messy for a while and uh yeah that that that brother messy. It's it's just it's just crazy to see these uh, these big old news stations at the same time on the same day, like trying to clean some house.
Speaker 1: But anyway, let's let's let's get to what had happened. Was y'all ready? I love asking y'all that, like you're not already there?
Speaker 2: So two years in planning, this was supposed to be like a six week trial. And when I tell you, these reporters have been so excited about this because it's such a big deal. Ain't nobody ever Ain't nobody ever seen a case this strong. Most law experts or defamation experts was like Dominion's cases like FAM, this rocks out, y'all solid like, ain't no way, fam like y'all. Now you're taking on a giant.
Speaker 1: You feel me. You poking a bear like Dylan Brooks. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I hear. I don't respect Lebron. Oh you need to give me forty before I respect him. Nigga, Come on, fam, you poking the bear Cuz, but Dominion ain't ain't dealing brook The minion had a case, but you still poking a bear. Like you know, you're really trying to like take on Fox News. But if you are, this is the best chance you got, This is the best case you got. So it's gonna be a six week trial. And in the run up to that trial, you know, Fox gotta turn in evidence. Everybody got to turn in their evidence. And Fox, we've talked about this before, had to turn in all kinds of group texts and messages among their biggest names, the biggest airwave names.
Speaker 1: And we covered this before.
Speaker 2: Now as a side note, I think I said this when we was a bridget. I feel like, you listen, what's in the group text? Man, y'all, that's not okay. I'll mean, look, I get it, you know what I'm saying. We're you getting sued for defamation. I'm like, you are your own buddy. But let me tell y'all, let this be a lesson to all of y'all about your group text.
Speaker 1: You better start deleting shit.
Speaker 2: But again, I feel like what's in the group text should be that's a violation. Dog Like I'll be I never fall be it for me to defend any of these jokers, But what's in the group text? Come on, y'all, damn, that's not fair. Although I love that the group text proved to me, I think I said this before too, that okay, y'all not as crazy as you present yourself to be. Oh, y'all, y'all knew. Y'all knew this was bonkers. Tucker even went even further.
Speaker 1: He was just.
Speaker 2: Like like, man, this all this boy Trump and moron, Like I don't I don't really mess with this dude like that, Like we out here getting this money. Basically, so they got all that. The dominion lawyers had a chance to do a deposition with with with the boss Rupert Murdoch right, who also in the emails and group messages, was like, listen, y'all, I feel like we are I feel like we uh, I feel like we.
Speaker 1: Might get in trouble with all this.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Y'all think maybe y'all should stop right, Maybe you guys think maybe this is a maybe we shouldn't be speaking, which is a weird thing because I'm like, Nigga is your company? Don't you think if there was anybody that could do something about it, it be you. Anyway, they got to do a deposition with old Rupee and the deposition did not go well. So right before the trial was finished, start, I mean we talking like not just not like a few days we talking.
Speaker 1: The moment, y'all.
Speaker 2: Lawyers are miked up jury's picked answer questioned judge, is finna get started?
Speaker 1: And somebody went that way. Wait wait, hold on, hold on, hold up.
Speaker 2: Lawyers went off to the back, came back, went off to the back, came back, came back.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, and moving around.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of hushing and whistling and whispering and up whistling, Hey hey, yeah, whistling. And they come back and they say, hey, the two parties have decided to settle. And those that were there, according to the reporters that were there, they was like they said, there was a literal audible gasp because nobody thought that would happen. The question is why, Well, because you charge it to the game. We'll get into it after this break.
Speaker 3: Game game.
Speaker 2: Game game, game, game.
Speaker 3: Game.
Speaker 2: All right, we're back. So here was the situation coming into the trial, right. The judge played a pretty big role in this because in a defamation trial, what you have to do again is you have to prove that what they're saying is false, what these people are saying is false, and prove that they knew it was false and said it anyway. But then the judge did these three things that kind of changed the whole game. The first thing that judge said was like, listen, all this stuff that was about what was going on with these machines that you know they was hackable, they could get broken into and votes like you know, flipped from one candidate to another. That is clearly absurd. That's preposterous. Yeah, don't waste our time in you don't have to prove that's false. We know it's false, Like I mean, uh, that is so outlandish, right, And you ain't got to prove that Fox knew because clearly they knew were looking at all these texts, y'all knew that was false. So right there, that's half the case. The second thing the judge said was they looked at what Fox's defense was, like I said before, this is like first Amendment. Baby, Look, we're just reporting the news. This is the this is what Trump said. Okay, that's what he said. What is more newsworthy than the president believing an election was startling from him? Like, Yo, we journalists this this first Amendment like easy, we gotta cover it. And what the judge said was like, fam, the First Amendment doesn't cover journalists saying shit they know is not true. That's not how that's not how First Amendment works. So y'all can't use that any you use that defense, I'm gonna instruct the jury to disregard whatever the hell you just said, because that's some polycock, you feel me.
Speaker 1: And then the third thing they said was like Fox had.
Speaker 2: Failed to mention that old Rupee was a corporate officer. Let me tell you why, because if he's a corporate officer, then you could call him the trial.
Speaker 1: Then he got to testify.
Speaker 2: If he's just like a figurehead, CEO, founder that really ain't got no pull, then he ain't got to testify. But you gotta submit your paperwork to the court. And when they submitted to paperwork to the court, it was clear that Rupert was a corporate officer. Court was furious, sanctioned them fools and was like, okay, y'all, nigga's lying to us. Nah, he got to testify. Now, if you're Fox, you like, I gotta put Tucker on the stand. I gotta put Hannity on the stand. I got to put Rupert Murdoch on the stand. And we remember what happened last time, because remember when I told you that the dominion lawyers deposed Rupert Murdoch. In that deposition, he essential not essentially like kind of sort of absolutely admitted that their news anchors endorsed his lives. Oh oh if you say endorsed it, like I co signed what this fool was saying. Oh now you're guilty. Oh yeah, do you just prove you just proved that you knew and they did the thing. They did it, they did the thing. You put this man on stand. It's all bad. You put Tucker on stand. Then check this out. Your audience now sees that Tucker's a buster because we got his text messages. And when you have somebody like that that's playing this character, but now it's in front of everybody, he gotta break character. He gotta be the person he really is, because now, nigga, you're finna go to jail cuz well maybe not jail, they're not in this scenario, but like cause it's a defamation suit.
Speaker 1: This it's not really jail.
Speaker 2: But you understand when you put a man on trial, like he better tell the truth. Fox can't afford these people telling the truth. They can't afford it. So that would be very embarrassing. But you still feel like you got a good case if you Fox News, because you saying, like, listen, if I lose this a Delaware, it's all good. I'll just keep appeal until we get to the Supreme Court. Because as you know, the Supreme Court is pretty it's pretty right winged. So you're thinking, man, you might all you might be all right. But then at the last second, they was like, man, just charge it to the game. We can't listen, we can't, we can't go through this, and they charge it to the game. They just cut the check sim and SIM. Now the question for both of them is why, well I told you about Fox. Look, God, what's gonna cost us by having Rupert and Tucker on the stand. And as you know, we're gonna talk about it in a second. They let go of Tucker. Oh they done nip Tuck. But at the moment, man like you, yeah, look dog, the ratings we've finna lose. And then you got these other like you know, weirdo sites that are nipping at your own network, like the OA n Joint that are like nipping at your heels and just and just chipping away at your fan base. You can't afford to lose what you're gonna lose If you lose, you follow me. Now, if you win, it's a different story. But that win looked like that was quite a gamble. All you really needed to do was to have one if you fox, if you could convince one of these fools a little bit of reasonable doubt, then.
Speaker 1: Maybe you could do this.
Speaker 2: But the embarrassment of going through this and the gamble of losing the juice is just not worth the squeeze. So you settle out, charge it to the game, and you never admit you wrong.
Speaker 1: What do they say?
Speaker 2: They say, we acknowledge the court's findings about basically what they say had happened, about what we might have done over the dominion courts. We acknowledged that the court said that. That's not admitting like y'all are bad dude, Yeah we know. No, I ain't gonna do that. Now, if you dominion, you like, yo, did y'all I mean, did y'all sell out?
Speaker 1: Was that good enough?
Speaker 2: Because I thought you was in it for the principalities of the situation is this this, This is the principle. And if you dominion you like, well, first of all, money is accountability, because that's all these people care about, right, Okay, maybe it's a drop in the bucket for them, but that's a big old drop, you understand what I'm saying. And also, y'all haven't been exposed in some ways. Some of the stuff went public, y'all, group text went public, you know what I'm saying, Like the the the it's clear that you knew, like it's out there.
Speaker 1: You was deceiving fools. And also Tucker's gone and now it's Tucker gonna be a Tucker gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: But you at least feel like even if you didn't go through the trial, because it's a gamble for you too, you might lose also, but at least right now, I'm guarantee a bird in hand.
Speaker 1: I'm guaranteed this seven May seven.
Speaker 2: You know why, because in a defamation settlement, you can't appeal this to get a lower amount. They have to pay the seven May seven. And that's I mean, sometimes you gotta take it. Look, look, look, lay look dominion, yo charge it to the game. It's trying to slide.
Speaker 1: Honey.
Speaker 2: You you you swung. You proved that you had a hat, and you proved that they didn't want to smoke.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: You proved they ain't want to smoke. Y'all ain't wanted with us. That's that's a win?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Is that going to change their viewership?
Speaker 2: Come on, fam, Come on, fam, You're fine then in the most craziest listen, I keep ill keep I keep killing to it, y'all. I don't think y'all understand if you listen to my show. I don't think you understand how beloved tuckle Crossing is.
Speaker 1: Like the white folks love that man. It was, Oh lord, it a love that man. I seen a speech of his.
Speaker 2: About political discourse and civility to a group of you know, evangelicals. He was talking about being an episcopalian, and I ain't gonna hold you when he not on that script, when he not doing that the tuckle Crossing show thing like Homie is charming, Fam. I'm like, oh, I get it. I mean, and what he be saying, if it wasn't so ghoulish now again, what he'd be saying on the show absurd. What he said right here was like, huh, I could I could see that like he I mean, the boy got the juice. That boy's on some like POC level, Like I like, I'm I'm gonna vote like some tupac level like influence on the culture that he's in front of. The man could call like, that's that's some jay Z shit. That man had not only could speak intuitively to them conservative streets just better than any other hosts. He just understood the streets, them conservative screets better than everybody, but also he had the ear of those in power. The nigga could sway the hr I see, you understand I'm saying. I like that he had the jewice, y'all, you're weirdo, but he got the juice.
Speaker 1: DA done fired that boy. Now the question is why you know?
Speaker 2: Now to backup, he a lot of that juice to Trump because you know, pre him, he was like weaken anchor. You understand I'm saying, which may not know, but don't nobody watching news on the weekend you feel me.
Speaker 1: And also like.
Speaker 2: I mean, y'all know how big home he got his job, like he just happened to be in the building. Somebody asked him if you know if anybody was an expert on I believe it was. I forget what his trial it was, but uh, they wanted him to get on camera and talk about this particular trial.
Speaker 1: He was like, I'm an expert.
Speaker 2: He hain't no shit about none of that hit, nothing about what he was talking about on the camera.
Speaker 1: He was just good on camera. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The man got the juice and the word the Jews is poisonous. But listen, I can't stress this enough. Do you know the idea Governor Greg Abbott right sending the National Guard down to the border that militarized like that. You know that was that was Tucker's idea. He bought him on the show and was like, hey, why you're not using the National Guard?
Speaker 1: Nigga?
Speaker 2: Right after that nigga using this? You remember Ron DeSanto's doing to uh you hear what I called him? The Santo's sending the migrants up to Martha's vineyard. You know that was Tuck's idea. He said it on the show. The nigga get three million views a night, three minutes, three million watchers, just poisonous juice like the man moving. This man is bending the world to as well. On some like replacement theory, why like they fired that boy, Why well they was charging it to the game.
Speaker 1: I'll get into why next week.
Speaker 2: You better stick around hood politics y'all. You know, I don't know why I ain't thought of this before, but you know you could use promo code hood for fifteen percent off on terraform coolbrew dot com. Like I forgot I own that company and this is my pod. Y'all, go ahead and punch it. Promo cod hood. If you in the cold Brew, get you some cold brew, gonna get you some coffee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I can't believe I ain't think of it. This is still right.
Speaker 3: Now, yo yo.
Speaker 2: This thing right here was recorded by Me Propaganda and East Lows, boil Heights, Los Angeles, California. This thing was mixed, edited, mastered, and scored by the one and only Matt Awsowski. Y'all check out this fool's music. I mean it's incredible. Executive produced by Sophie Lichterman for Cool Zone Media. Man, and thank you for everybody who continue to tap in with us. Make sure you're leaving reviews and five star ratings and sharing it with the homies so we could get this thing pushed up in the algorithm.
Speaker 3: And listen.
Speaker 2: I just want to remind you these people is not smarter than you. If you understand city living, you understand politics.
Speaker 3: We'll see you next week.