Speaker 1: Mother Knows Dad starring Nicole and Jemmy and Maria qk Hi everyone walk on The Mother Knows Death. Let's get started with this week's six shocking stories. It still never gets easier to say that, and so we have what a dumb name we picked?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: All right, this first story absolutely blew me away. I was watching this new show that was on Max and I absolutely could not believe it. So there's this guy Phil. He's obsessed with this DJ called a base nectar. That sounds horrible. So one day, this DJ announces that he's going to have this new show. The guy Phil really wants to go, but he doesn't have enough money to get there. So he goes on Craigslist and makes a post and says he'll do anything quote within reason, make some extra money. He didn't want to do anything sexual, but of course those were all the requests he was getting. So eventually he gets a phone call from this mysterious man that says that his request is not sexual. However, it's his biggest fantasy. He wanted this guy to come over his house, cut his toes off, cook them, and eat them in front of him. I just can't believe this is a real story. Yes, I mean I can.
Speaker 2: Believe it because I know that there's like.
Speaker 1: A thing called body integrity dysmorphia that people feel like they're born to be disabled, which is insane, Like they think that they shouldn't have their legs, they shouldn't be able to walk.
Speaker 2: Things like this.
Speaker 1: There's like definitely a thing that people want to cut off their body parts. And most doctors if you go and say like, hey, please cut off my toes, especially the last part of it, Hey can I keep them and so someone could eat them in front of me later, that's just like a whole lot thing. But most doctors won't just cut off your toes if you ask them to, if they're perfectly healthy.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So well, I think you'd think, I think you would want to think that most people wouldn't want to just cut off somebody's toes and eat them willingly. But this guy agreed to do them, which I don't think this is a request within reason. I think this is worse than a sexual request. Don't you think you're forcing somebody to do cannibalism. I just want to know the laws that so if you if someone asks you to cut their toes off and you do it, can you get in trouble? I don't know, you know like that, I I would assume yes, because the person that's asking that is clearly out of their fucking mind, right, they're not they're not of sane mind if you're asking someone to do that, well obviously, So this story just gets even weirder. So Phil agrees to go do this, and then you know, he was like, I don't want to go by myself. I want to bring my friend who is a female. So they're heading over to this guy's house and they think they're going to this house of this loser that lives in his mom's basement, but when they get there, they're surprised that it's like a decent looking guy that's seemingly really well put together and has his shit together. So they go to the house. The guy has everything set up on the floor like with those like medical pads, with another with brand new.
Speaker 2: Knives and everything.
Speaker 1: So he lays down and he chickens out and can't do it, and then they're like, why don't you lay on your stomach so you're not seeing it. So then they go to like lift the knife up again and he chickens out and then reveals to them that he's a karate instructor and doesn't know how he'll continue instructing karate if he's missing some toes. This is just like the last minute thoughts that came across, like you don't need your toes to balance or anything.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't. I don't know happening in the world right now. So he ended up.
Speaker 1: Overall chickening out on the story or are undoing it. He couldn't do it at all, so afterwards they just all wants like these basketball finals together, like this weird thing didn't just happen. The guy ended up paying Phil, so he got the ready to go to the concert.
Speaker 2: So to add.
Speaker 1: Even more layers to this, Phil gets to the concert, which he had to take a plane to get to, and then the DJ got accused of sexual misconduct and the show got canceled. So he did all of that basically for nothing, but he did fall in love with his friend that went with him. What is wrong with both of them for Green to do this? Yeah, and that check Like could you just imagine some guy being like, hey, could you go do something with me and saying this like that should be a big red flag that you should run away from that guy right away, that he was even willing to do that. I just still I still don't understand the fetish thing.
Speaker 2: But apparently it's a thing.
Speaker 1: Like so we have a post about this in the Grosser Room and one of our members is a dominatrix and she's like, oh, yeah, this is like a thing like people want to cut off their toes or or even their penis. Sometimes it's like a sex, actual fantasy thing. You know. I've been reading Julia Fox's book all week and I just got to the part where she became a dominatrix and like her first day of work, this guy had her pee into his mouth through a tube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's definitely things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's definitely I mean, I don't think that that's as crazy as cutting off one of your body parts. No, I just can't believe that there's a whole, entire group of people that consider that they're fine and they want to make themselves handicap, and that sets up a whole other list of ethical and moral things, like so, if you make yourself handicap or you eligible for disability, are you taking away services from actual disabled people like you need to park in a certain spot, or you need to get ahead of a certain line or something like that. Like the whole entire thing should be really frowned upon, but people give.
Speaker 2: In to it. It's well, it's nuts. Yeah, Like like.
Speaker 1: The Dominatrix said, I'm thinking that he didn't really want his toes cut off or anything. I think the suspense of it was probably what was getting him off. Yeah, but I don't know this. This show is crazy. It's called It's Florida Man on Max and like every other episode has outrage of stories too, but this one truly I was watching this like I cannot be hearing this and that it's accurate.
Speaker 2: Are the real people in it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Right, yes they are. They're real.
Speaker 1: VF Well, not that, not the guy that was gonna get his toes cut off, but the guy that was hired on Greg's list. He went on to talk about it, and then at the end of it he was like, Oh, I hope I don't have an issue getting a job after this.
Speaker 2: Well you're on the TV show. Oh my god. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought that it was totally mind blowing to me. I had to write it up immediately for the website because I knew all our members were gonna have crazy stuff to say about it, and getting insight from a dominatrix is an interesting point of view. I don't think a lot of them are speaking out like that. So all right, this next story is like, so absolutely horrible. So this thirty three year old woman went to the reproductive endochronologists and was told that she needed to get this study done. So what is this study exactly? It's called saline infusion historiography, So what is that exactly? So I know it sounds really fancy, but basically when all right, So, when you're trying to get pregnant, right mm hm, you have two filopian tubes, and you have your eggs that are at the end of those filipian tubes, and the sperm have to swim up into the filopian tubes to meet the egg in order to fertilize the egg. One of the most common things in infertility is that one of the filopian tubes is scarred, which can happen if you had a previous surgery, like you had a no vari insist and you had to get it taken out, or if you had pelvic inflammatory disease which is due to like a sexually transmitted infection sometimes.
Speaker 2: So they're doing this test.
Speaker 1: They go up, they put a little catheter up inside of the uterus and they squirt saline up there to see if it goes into the tubes, and if it goes into the tubes and the tubes are working fine, it should pour a little bit into the pelvic cavity. If it doesn't, that means that there's a blockage. So the doctor inserts this little tiny catheter, like a little straw, up inside of her uterus, squirts the saline in. It goes inside of one of the tubes, and she starts immediately saying that she feels this crazy burning sensation, and the doctor's telling her that it's normal, and she's just like, it's really uncomfortable. The other tube appeared to be blocked, so she did have a problem. She gets done, she gets dressed, and she goes to the bathroom to clean up, and when she looks at herself in the bathroom, she's got burned all over her legs, like visible burns. Goes back into the room and tells the doctor, like, something's not right. I have burns all over my body, and then the doctor realized that she didn't put saline into.
Speaker 2: Her for this procedure.
Speaker 1: She used acetic acid that was in the same exact room by accident.
Speaker 2: How was it in the room by accident?
Speaker 1: So at a guynecologist's office, that's a thing that could be in a room because it's used to treat genital warts and things like that. So sometimes they would have that in like a bottle next to other bottles.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing of when we went to the restaurant and I had dish show poured all over my dish instead of honey or whatever. Because people are cape and bottles that aren't labeled next to each other. It's it's the same exact thing. It's it's just such a critical, terrible error. But that's why it was there, because that acetic acid is sometimes used to treat either genital warts or to treat when they're looking for in a procedure called a colposcopy, when they're doing cervical intra epithelial neoplasms or like pre cancer cells. They used that chemical so they weren't labeled. They're both clear liquid. And this is what happens when you're sloppy like it probably was. I mean, really, there's probably some kind of an assistant that's filling the chemicals and making sure the room's stocked and it wasn't labeled correctly or whatever. But the bottom line is is that it's the doctor's fault and it's her mistake, and she's the one that's going to be getting sued for this.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you why.
Speaker 1: I think that just aside from the burns, which is terrible just to experience that, imagine having acid poured inside of your body. That's exactly what happened to this woman. Not only that, but the inflammation and scarring that will occur for it is only going to make her problem worse. She said she was unable to have sex for a year she was having all of these problems. The silver lining is that there's a happy ending to this story that she eventually was able to get IVF and carry a baby and had a healthy baby, which I hope they covered the cost of that since this.
Speaker 2: Was I'm sure they did.
Speaker 1: But the photographs are terrible to just see, like she took these pictures right after the procedure, so they she got diagnosed with having second and third degree chemical burns.
Speaker 2: I mean it's serious. And think about it.
Speaker 1: That chemical is used to burn wartz and burn cancerous cells off of the cervix.
Speaker 2: It's not meant to be used to flush in your normal tissues. It burns, it's acid.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's really lucky that there's all these techniques now where she was able to have a child successfully. I mean, imagine, if you know, if you're going to the reproductive endocrinologist, it's either because you're looking towards the future, either like freezing your eggs you're trying to get embryos made, or to do something like IVF for this procedure that she had done. So it's really sensitive doctor when you're going there and you're trying to have a baby and everything, and to think that this could have prevented her in total from having any kids is horrible. Yeah, it's such it's so shitty, Like she already went in with a shitty situation and just like it's just unbelievable that things happen like this to people like you couldn't even make this up, you know what I mean. And the doctor immediately at least she admitted to her problem, right away and flushed her with real saline this time, and they called nine one one and she went she had to go to a.
Speaker 2: Freaking burn center. Yeah, it's horrible.
Speaker 1: And then she had didn't she have to follow up with the burn specialists for like a full year. Yeah, And I mean, the thing is is, it's just so unusual from even a treatment perspective, because in theory that they're all sterile areas where there really should never be human hands or anything that's not that's not made by your body to even be at you know what I mean, They're like untouched spaces, And she was up there for a procedure and that's the only reason.
Speaker 2: Like normally you don't.
Speaker 1: Have access, Like if you get acid thrown on you, it's it's on your skin, it's not on the inside of your body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So just from a treatment perspective, it's not like the doctors have had to deal with this before, you know what I mean. It's like we don't know what to do when acids squirt up someone's uterus and into their pelvic cavity, Like we just have to treat it like a bad wound and just hope it heals, but like it's all new to them too, you know. Yeah, I mean, at least this has a happy ending associated with it, because I can't imagine something that is horrible happening. It's still messed up though, I mean, like, especially when you're having a kid and stuff, like, it's not ideal to think that you can't have sex and have the baby the way that you wanted to, you know what I mean. And like at the fault of this doctor because it was proven that she had one fallopian two that was working correctly, so she could have, in theory, conceived a child naturally and had it, you know, the natural way.
Speaker 2: So she's I feel like this is lawsuit worthy for me. Yeah, two hundred percent. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: So this other horrible story. This happened in twenty sixteen. This woman was.
Speaker 2: Living in India.
Speaker 1: Where she was living, they did not have active plumbing or toilets. So one day she went out to a field to go to the bathroom and this vehicle approached her and suddenly one of the three passengers threw acid on her.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So apparently in India, especially where there's not working plumbing and people have to go outside to go to the bathroom. It's especially in women, they just have such a higher risk of having sexual assault to them because they're they're vulnerable. They go outside, they have all sorts of problems, like because they don't want to go to the bathroom outside, they have chronic constipation. And then when they do go outside, it will be they try to stay modest and go when it's really late at night or early in the morning, and they're at such an inc they're so vulnerable to be taking their pants down to go to the bathroom and in a situation mother alone and it's dark, and there's just such a high risk of you know, sexual assault in these cases. So that's just kind of a side note. In this particular case, this was a targeted attack and it was it ultimately was found out to be that it was one of it was some guy was supposed to well who was it Mary, So I think her brother was supposed to marry the attacker's relative and said no, yeah, and that and that was like, yeah, this was their revenge for that. So anyway, so this poor girl had nothing to do with this at all, and she runs home, so she's she's going to the bathroom. She's got acid, and when you have acid thrown on you, it is eating away at you until it is cleaned off of you.
Speaker 2: So she runs to the house.
Speaker 1: She's screaming. Her mother comes out, and her mom just you know, the the girl ends up fainting because she's just in so much pain and she just, you know, she just is completely horrified at the experience that happened to her. Her brother puts her on a bike and brings her to the hospital. And when she goes to the hospital, I mean, they do what they can, but they're in a village and they don't have the best medical treatment, and they're kind of like, this is all we can do for you, and you need to go to a more advanced hospital to get any kind of advanced treatment. So then, of course she's going to be left with all these scars because she's not getting the proper treatment, which can if you get really bad scars all over your body, it could lead to something called contracture, which is the scars tighten up so much that you can't use like full function of your hands and everything like that because it's all scrunched up and you're not able to open your joints up. And yeah, just just completely terrible, and to not the experience itself is terrible. But then when I tell you this other stuff that happened too. So she went, she went away to college to Delhi, which is a a more a city, so she felt like for the first time she was able to walk around the city and not have to cover up her scars because it was just more accepted there. Well, also, it seems like her family was embarrassed by her appearance.
Speaker 2: Yes, wasn't her fault.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so every time she went back to her village to visit her family, like she had to cover up again, which is outrageous. But this is the most disgusting part of it. So one day she was talking to her mom and she asked her mom if she was trying to find a husband to marry her, and her mom looked at her and was like, who would want to marry you? It's like terrible, It is so terrible. And again again we're talking about another horrible story involving acid.
Speaker 2: But at least this also has.
Speaker 1: A silver lining and a good ending that she ended up getting married. Actually, so somebody did want to marry her, of course, and hopefully she's like, doesn't talk to her family anymore. To be honest with you, I hate to say that, but like there's some reasons that you should in and these people are terrible.
Speaker 2: She was a victim of their decision making.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess it's not like I don't know, her brother decided not to marry somebody, and then they attacked her.
Speaker 2: That wasn't her fault.
Speaker 1: And then even if it was random and not connected to a decision a family member made, it's still not her fault regardless.
Speaker 2: And then you're gonna shame her.
Speaker 1: And she was saying at some point she was just hiding in her room for periods of time, not taking any visitors or anything because she was so ashamed of it. And then to think, you know, you go to this big city and everybody's treating you normal, and then every time you go home, everybody's treating you like you're some monster. Yeah, it's disgusting. It is, it really is. I mean a part of that is just it's just cultural. We've heard this and other stories that we talk about in the grosser room too. It's called a lot of it's cultural. They just they just think that it's not just the mom that's like that like, there's probably other moms that would probably react the same exact way living in that culture, you know what I mean. But it's still from coming from culture where parents are nurturing and loving of their children and accepting of all of their things and everything.
Speaker 2: It's so heartbreaking to hear, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this episode is brought to you by the Gross Room.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Today is the last chance that you could get in the Gross Room for only twenty dollars for a whole entire year, and this is our last sale of the year. So if you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas, you definitely want to get into the Gross Room. Yeah, head over to the grossroom dot com for more info and to sign up today. So there's this myth that you can't get pregnant through anal sex, but apparently in rare circumstances this is possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it is.
Speaker 1: It is not possible if you have normal anatomy. In this particular case, this person had something called a chloequal male formation.
Speaker 2: Do you know what a is? Do you remember from biology?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you about my biology class somewhere around Christmas time. I don't know what was happening with my teacher, but he just stopped being interested in teaching biology. And this is around the time the oil spill happened in the Gulf of Mexico. So we started off watching news coverage of the oil spell and we started learning about how damaging that could be to the environment. And then it turned into that being full time for the rest of the year, where we watched news coverage about that, and then we started watching dirty jobs. And then I guess maybe he was getting in trouble because he wasn't turning tests in because we weren't taking tests and we weren't certainly not getting homework. So he'd be like, Okay, we have a pop quiz. The answers are totally not in page seventy five. I'm gonna go leave for ten minutes. So obviously that's how we were all passing our tests. And to make this long story short, basically, I don't really know biology because that's how I was taught it. Yeah, but you seem to know about the oil spill, so maybe you did pick up something. That's all I know was that the teacher that was getting ready to get retire.
Speaker 2: No, he was pretty young, like your age at the time. This happened.
Speaker 1: I mean I've had shitty teachers like that too, but all right, so anyway, getting sidetracked a cloak is like you know when when you saw the lizard poop and it had it was like poop and it had a big chunk of white on it, or like bird.
Speaker 2: Poop does too. Okay, it's because.
Speaker 1: They have a hole where everything comes out, like poop and peek come out at the same time. Okay, So you can have that happen in a human rarely if a human doesn't form properly when they're a fetus. So all of the tubes is in a female, right you have your anus, your vagina, your urethra. Like sometimes they cannot form their own tubes and they could be fused and then this it happens sometimes. So when a fetus is born like that, they could fix it. And in this case, I guess they said they thought they fixed it, but they didn't and for whatever reason, either a surgical issue or a natural issue, which would be a fistula when organs are stuck together and communicate with one another. Her large intestine was communicating with her vagina, so she knew she was only like this medical report. They only knew that she was having anal sex because she couldn't have vaginal sex because she was born with this malformation. And when she only so she only had anal sex, and the semen was going into her anus and then into her intestine, which was then communicating with her vagina, and that's how it got in there. Okay, so this kid happened in a normal situation, obviously because she was born with different anatomy. No, it's just because she was born with different anatomy, and it's it's super it's super rare for it to happen, but so it could happen at any time. There's other circumstances where you could get fistulas where sometimes if you have surgery or certain cancers or something like that, that that like you could poop and poop could come out of your vagina because it's all of the just think of it as like these three tubes that are all back to back and they're just very thin, and if there's just a chance that they could communicate with one another, that it's totally possible, but like the probability of it is, so it's just low. But this is how this one girl got pregnant in particular, So does somebody with this condition that gets pregnant, can.
Speaker 2: They have the baby no problem?
Speaker 1: Or is it considered like ultra high risk or I don't I would say, I don't think so. I mean, if she can't have vaginal sex, then that to me, would she could have the baby, she could keep the pregnancy. Yeah, I just I don't see why she couldn't keep the pregnancy if all of her if her uterine and now to me is fairly normal, I don't see why she couldn't.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she wouldn't.
Speaker 1: They would schedule a SEAS action for her and monitor, she'd be heavily monitored, you know.
Speaker 2: But I don't. I don't see why.
Speaker 1: I don't see why not unless because sometimes when you have all of these, when you have a cogenital anomaly like this with your with your general you urinary track, when you're a fetus, then sometimes there could be a uterine abnormality, but other times not.
Speaker 2: I just I don't really know in this particular case.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's get onto this next story. For several years, this seventy six year old woman was complaining that she had something quote coming out of her vagina. She said she was having issues with peeing and sometimes had bloody vaginal discharge. So when she was ultimately examined, she was showing signs of prolapse and they give her a hysterectomy. Everything seemed totally normal until.
Speaker 2: You guys in the lab got her uterus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So prolapse is when it especially happens to older women of child bearing age. Think of the muscles of your pelvis in between your legs as kind of a basket that's holding all of your organs in and when you give vaginal childbirth, it weakens. When you get older, when you strain to go to the bathroom, those muscles could weaken and then your organs could kind of start falling out.
Speaker 2: Of their holes.
Speaker 1: So, rectal prolapse is when the rectum starts falling out. Uterine prolapse is when the uterus starts falling out. You could also have it with the bladder that's called the sisticial. So when you have uterine prolapse, sometimes your uterus can completely fall like into your vagina so much so that you could see it hanging out of your vagina a little bit. And there's been stories of women that just kind of like stick it back up in there. But it's uncomfortable and you feel a lot of pressure. So they decided to take out her uterus. And when they take out her uterus, they send it to pathology like they always do. And when the person in pathology opened it, there was a cricket inside of her uterus. A cricket how so all right? Wait, so first of all, it's not even just in her vagina either. It's like all the way up now. It's in her uterus where a baby would grow. All right, So how could it have gotten up there? Would just crawl up there? Do you think you had to go up as like a little like a baby cricket?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how the hell it got up there. But when you have multiple babies, vaginal childbirth, your cervical oss, which is the opening that goes up into your uterus, it could get pretty big. I've seen some that we just would joke and be like, this looks like kind of sloppy, Like it's like a sloppy uterus, you know, like you could almost stick your pinky finger up there, like sometimes you shouldn't be able to in normal circumstances because it's to close.
Speaker 2: Up all the way when you have a baby.
Speaker 1: But I've seen so many uteride that that they're kind of that if you were holding it and it was filled with blood, you could just kind of like squirt it and it just would like fall like it falls out, like it's just open and big. And then the fact that she had prolapse too was just like it was it was hanging down and you know, like I just was saying it, it could come out of your vagina. So now it's not like all the way up in your vagina. It's kind of right there. And if you're.
Speaker 2: Sleeping, you're not wearing underwear.
Speaker 1: Whatever happens, there's a situation where a cricket could get up there. It happens, like it just happens. People get bugs in their vagina. Unfortunately, Like this isn't the first time, and it's not the last time. It's disturbing, Yeah, it's disturbing as hell, but it like it could happen other times. In certain cultures, they do certain types of procedures like they could have done in this case. Instead of resorting to surgery right away, they do something called a cervical sirclage that like goes that could kind of like push the uterus back up there. And sometimes certain cultures use like weird fruits and nuts to stick it up the vagina to like make the uterus stay up there again. Like there's there's just other ways that it could have got up there because this didn't happen in America, you know, But yeah.
Speaker 2: Just I can't.
Speaker 1: I just still like thinking about being a PA and opening a uterus and seeing a cricket. I just don't even know how I would react. It's like mind blowing. It's it is, it's mind blowing. And the picture is just so outrageous looking, like you think it's like staged or something, but it's.
Speaker 2: Not all right.
Speaker 1: In Taiwan, this woman died after overdosing on sleeping pills and was brought to the morgue. Well later on, a morgue worker got to work and noticed that the door was not closed right and that the temperature in the fridge was a little higher than it.
Speaker 2: Should have been.
Speaker 1: So she goes to check out the situation and finds the deceased woman's boyfriend, who was alive, laying next to.
Speaker 2: Her in the more refrigerator. Again something I've never experienced.
Speaker 1: This sounds like it's like.
Speaker 2: A Romeo and Juliet situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he had also, they found out later taken a bunch of sleeping pills. They were thinking to try to kill himself. That's very Romeo and Juliet. Yeah, right, like in the I mean, where was it in the crypt or whatever, you know, that's where it happened for Romeo and Juliet. But like it's the same exact thing. Oh, I'm gonna kill myself now over my dead girlfriend's body. Yeah, I mean it's so disturbing. I can't imagine like seeing a person in the Morgue refrigerator, although it almost happened multiple times because people were always like ending up down at the Morgue when they were looking for the cafeteria in the hospital or something. Well, they said that they've taken new security measures to prevent family members who come into ID bodies from staying longer than they should. So I think they're eluding. That's what happened. He came into ID here and then just never left. It hit out and yeah, the woman that found him was obviously traumatized and was screaming, and it was like a whole scene.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I would be.
Speaker 1: Too, because you the last thing, like are wherever I worked, the morg door always locked and you needed a password to get into it. So it's not like people always were ran. People would have walked in all the time. Somebody did walk in once, thank god, we had nothing going on because one of the residents had the door like wedged open. I don't even know why, but somebody, you know, there was a whole office before the actual morgue and I saw like just through the windows someone there that shouldn't have been there, and then I was just like, oh my, like I ran up really quick, you know what I mean. So that was almost like terrible. But yeah, in general, like they should be locked so people can't get in there. And the only way that you would have been able to get into the refrigerators the same way, like you had to go round that way.
Speaker 2: It was locked from the outside just because you can't risk like that.
Speaker 1: And well it's just and the weird shit you hear people do and all, like, no, it has to be like really secure. Imagine also, like you guys take a body, like you have a fridge with multiple bodies in it. One of the bodies is taken out on the table. You like run out for a second, and then you come back in and you're like mid autopsy, and then somebody just casually walks out of the fridge or you go in there to like check something and there's a live a person that's alive in there.
Speaker 2: No, no, I can't.
Speaker 1: I've never said something that's never happened. I've never found a person alive in the fridge.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank goodness.
Speaker 1: Well, if you guys have a shocking story, please submit it to stories at Mothernosdeath dot com and we will see you next week. Sayah, thank you for listening to Mother Knows Death. As a reminder, my training is as a pathologist's assistant. I have a master's level education and specialize in anatomy and pathology education. I am not a doctor and I have not diagnosed or treated anyone dead or alive without the assistance of a licensed medical doctor. This show, my website, and social media accounts are designed to educate and inform people based on my experience working in pathology, so they can make healthier decisions regarding their life and well being. Always remember that science is changing every day and the opinions expressed in this episode are based on my knowledge of those subjects at the time of publication. If you are having a medical problem, have a medical question, or having a medical emergency, please contact your physician or visit an urgent care center, emergency room.
Speaker 2: Or hospital.
Speaker 1: Please rate, review, and subscribe to Mother Knows Death on Apple, Spotify.
Speaker 2: You Tube, or anywhere you get podcasts. Thanks