Speaker 1: It's topic time called eight hundred five five five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning. Everybody's steej env.
Speaker 3: Charlamage to god. We are the Breakfast Club now if you're just joining us. We were talking about the topic. We were talking behind the scenes now behind the scenes just actually started from Charlamage.
Speaker 4: Donkey yesterday yes because during Donkey of the Day, a young man robbed a woman at gunpoint, and while he was robbing her, he made her follow him on Facebook and actually hit her up and they were going back and forward. Then he you know, wanted to go on a date with her and told her she he was He's sorry he had the robb her. She's too pretty to be robbed. And I'm sitting there thinking, like he's only thinking she likes him because she replied to him on Facebook.
Speaker 5: He's he's too stupid and clearly.
Speaker 4: Too arrogant to not realize he's getting lined up to get get arrested. But it made me think, like, why can't men, you know, why can't a woman give a man a compliment, just look in a man's direction without the man thinking, hey man, that woman wants me.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just think that's how society is and how people see things. I feel like if a woman compliments a guy, goes out of her way to say something looks nice or something looks good, or I think that is you know, I think that leaves the door for you know, maybe a conversation.
Speaker 6: You know what. I think a compliment is. But a compliment like simple as that.
Speaker 4: If I tell y'all like your shirt, if I tell y'all like your sneakers, it's because I like your shirt and I like your sneakers, like simple as that, Like, it has nothing to do with anything else.
Speaker 6: And I don't know why men don't understand that.
Speaker 2: I disagree, And I think the same thing with men.
Speaker 3: I think if a man compliments a woman, it's not because he's just like, oh, that's a dope shirt. I think a lot of times it's because he wants to kind of just holler and see if the door's open.
Speaker 6: I remember that, mister married man.
Speaker 4: Remember that next time you tell a woman you like her sneakers.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean. You don't tell a woman you like her.
Speaker 3: I only if I compliment somebody, somebody that we all know, I don't. I don't I've never sat by playing Hey, ma, you got some dope kicks on.
Speaker 2: I don't do it.
Speaker 4: No, that's not true, because like sometimes you might see a girl with a nice hair, dude, like I love I love dreadlocks, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I'm like y'all like your dreads.
Speaker 3: Now, I will say that if I do see a nice head, and I might say, hey, who did your head? Because I would love my my wife would probably love my daughter's head and look like that.
Speaker 2: It's the truth. It's the truth.
Speaker 5: It's just still a compliment.
Speaker 6: There's nothing wrong with giving people compliments.
Speaker 3: Man intention mad Brandon Brandon step to the mic for a second tention matter Brandon, Step to the mic.
Speaker 6: Brandon Brandon's organic connection.
Speaker 3: If a woman pays you a compliment, does that open the door?
Speaker 6: What I said was you better not pay me no compliment because I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna go for it. Brandon.
Speaker 6: How old are you, Brandon? I'm twenty seven years Brandon.
Speaker 4: It is twenty seven years old. He don't know no better yet. Okay, he's young, he's hot, he's.
Speaker 6: Horny at all time. No woman can look his way, and he think the woman want him. You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Every woman that be coming in this building ain't paying Brandon no attention.
Speaker 5: And he'd be like, I think I got a shine, rubbing his chest. I think I got a shot. I think I got a shot.
Speaker 4: He really said he had a shot with Redink.
Speaker 2: I got a shot. I think I got a shot with your cousin, cousin.
Speaker 3: But now, Brandon, if you give a woman a compliment, are you opening the door for maybe trying.
Speaker 2: To holler as well? Yeah, if they're not a friend of the worker.
Speaker 3: If you see a woman in the street and you're like, nice shirt, you're not saying nice shirt because.
Speaker 6: If it's a stranger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, twenty seven.
Speaker 6: You don't know no better.
Speaker 4: You can give people compliments and nothing be behind it. Take it from somebody who's a sex symbol. Bro, I've been unbelievably handsome my whole life, ever since I.
Speaker 5: Was a little kid. Older women women my.
Speaker 6: Age, Oh you're so handsome, you're so cute.
Speaker 5: Is that you never thought about it. It's never been anything other than.
Speaker 2: Anything you say.
Speaker 5: That's a goddamn lie.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this hey, geechee?
Speaker 5: Good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 6: Now geechee, what.
Speaker 3: Do you think if a woman pays you a compliment? Is that opening the door to have a conversation?
Speaker 7: At least now we all know nowadays these women are they don't want to talk to nobody, woman up them with an outfit or your appearance periods opened.
Speaker 5: Up a line? Man if y'all.
Speaker 8: So, yeah, yeah, he can't really even speak on this.
Speaker 5: Very out the game too, he should be.
Speaker 2: I am out, I am out the game.
Speaker 4: I just think y'all sound ridiculous thinking that just because a woman says you gives you a compliment, that she wants you, she.
Speaker 2: Wants you, but she's opening the door for a conversation a minimum. No she's not, Yes she is.
Speaker 8: Man, you go to the club these days, women aren't even trying.
Speaker 5: To say two words to you.
Speaker 7: So if they look at you a compliment, I think that's opening the door conversation.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm going a mistake y'all making right now talking Nick, But go to the women.
Speaker 5: If we're gonna go to women, go to some women. That's the women. How we how we talking about what women? But I'm ast meeting you?
Speaker 2: What what guys feel like?
Speaker 4: When you I know guys feel that way, but we stupid right, go to the women.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five. When will take your calls when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club the morning.
Speaker 2: It's topic time.
Speaker 1: Called eight hundred and five five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Talk about it.
Speaker 3: Good morning, everybody is dej nv Charlomagne the god we are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Now if he's just joining us.
Speaker 3: We're talking about compliments, and we were having this conversation behind the scenes, saying if a woman compliments a guy, does that mean she's opening the door for at least a conversation.
Speaker 4: Such a ridiculous train of thought that men have, And this whole conversation is just confirming what I already knew. A woman can't even look in a man's direction without the man thinking she wants me, you know, one.
Speaker 6: Of the stupidest things men say. But I'm gonna her? How you know you know what me like?
Speaker 5: How do you know this? Like? How you could just look at a woman down whatever? How do you know? Hello?
Speaker 2: Who's this? Christy? Hey, Christy the bus driver?
Speaker 3: Good morning, how you doing, Charlomagne, Thank you, queen, appreciate you now, Christy, if you compliment a guy. Right, the compliment of guy's outfit, clothes, sneakers, kicks? Are you opening the door for at least the conversation?
Speaker 6: No, thank you.
Speaker 8: I'm a bunch driver and exact for people all day and I'll make compliment woman.
Speaker 4: I'm not gay, true indeed, But if you compliment a guy, Let's say you see a nice, handsome guy trying to convince her walking on the bus and you say, hey, that's a nice shirt.
Speaker 2: You don't think that?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's opening the door for at least the conversation.
Speaker 8: It might open. He might come back to Marvel and be like, oh, you was the one that said I had a nice thirty one, So he's gonna be an.
Speaker 6: He might wear the same shirt.
Speaker 9: But but you're.
Speaker 2: Complimenting him because you you know, you think he's handsome.
Speaker 5: Right, Why are you trying to sway to jewry to take any of this? Thank you? Christy?
Speaker 8: All right, Tabitha, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 2: How are you feeling this morning?
Speaker 5: Tabitha?
Speaker 8: I am so all right.
Speaker 3: Now we're talking about if you compliment a man, right, does that open the door for a conversation?
Speaker 8: I don't believe so. I'm a real estate booker, and I was complimenting a builder on his work. We went and we purchased the property from the dirt, and then he build a property in three months. And I complimented to his wife, who was the other agent on the other side, and so the product was sold. And then I needed her again and she's like not responding to me because I complimented her husband and I said, he did such a good job. He's so awesome, he's great, and I really would mean it, you know, in no way, just complimenting his product, and he won't call me back.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you exactly what happened in that situation.
Speaker 4: That man went to his wife and said, you were flirting with I.
Speaker 5: I guarantee it, yo. Man that yo, she was flirting with me. Yo.
Speaker 6: All you did was compliment him on his work.
Speaker 4: But he took it as, oh, she want me, and so he wanted to look like the man and his wife when he went to his wife and told his wife, you were flirting with him, guaranteed.
Speaker 8: Oh man, I mean that is totally not it. And I really need him for another client.
Speaker 5: See what I'm saying. Men gotta stop leaving with the ego.
Speaker 6: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 5: Ronnie turn eight four three was having to my mother.
Speaker 2: Ronnie talked to.
Speaker 9: Us, I don't feel like a woman. She give me a compliment on my shirt off like she's actually flirting. I just feel like my style. I come in, but I do feel like him. I come back with a compliment and she kind of give me that flap, that smirk.
Speaker 8: I can kind of get in the door man like.
Speaker 4: Opening this he took he took it somewhere else like meaning that she complimented your shirt, and then you replay right back with something probably flirty.
Speaker 5: And then when she.
Speaker 9: Roll you know, uckdown mantle.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. But you replied back with something flirty.
Speaker 5: That's right. When she when she replied to that energy, that's different.
Speaker 9: Just give me a compliment. I get that all the time in LA. I mean I appreciate I give it back, you know from the South compliment.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, you know that you know the most handsome men in the world is just from come from the low country. This is a fact, Cat, This is a This is a scientific fact.
Speaker 5: The most handsome men in the.
Speaker 4: World are born in the A four three Lulu, Yes, good morning, Good morning, Lulu.
Speaker 3: It's how you doing, how you feel and talk to us. So if if you see a cansome young man and you like his shirt, right and you say, hey, brother, that's a that's a nice shirt that you're wearing. It fits well, is that opening the door for conversation, Lulu, Let's be.
Speaker 8: Honest, Yes it is. It depends on the environment. But it could be flirting, it could be breaking the eyes, being approachable towards a person.
Speaker 2: See, thank you, Janna.
Speaker 8: I want to say happy birthday to you a big time from Miami. And you're right, everybody.
Speaker 4: From Florida's everybody is for Florida is crazy and you crazy for thinking that every man, whether you like the person were just talking about random walking down the street, Lulu, you got on something from Lululemon.
Speaker 6: Hey, I like what you wearing, Bong. That don't mean I want to hollow.
Speaker 8: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: That's it simple as that.
Speaker 3: Now, if he's handsome, then you go back and double back and be like, thank you so much, lord, and then you start talking about him.
Speaker 2: Yes see, yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: He's not handsome, so he don't get that, he don't understand that.
Speaker 4: That's all I've been getting my whole is cat I came out of the womb handsome man. I got that look bro, Okay, I'm a handsome individual.
Speaker 2: Now, what's what's the moral of the story, man, Marell?
Speaker 4: Of the story is you stupid ass men. Women don't want y'all just because they compliment your shirt. Women don't want y'all just because they tell you nice sneakers.
Speaker 5: All right, stop it.
Speaker 6: Knock it off.
Speaker 5: Jesus.
Speaker 3: All right, when we come back, we got your room and report. We got to discuss Castanova. He was sentenced to fifteen years in present and Casanova's girlfriend says she's gonna ride promised to hold him down the whole fifteen years.
Speaker 6: Let's dicuss. It's the breakfast Coustan