Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This He's Talking Cowboys, springing live.
Speaker 1: From the Dallas Cowboys World Course at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 4: Streaks, touchdown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 3: It's a say it with your chest for Friday here on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, here from the Star in.
Speaker 2: Frisco in the s WBC studios.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna do it now.
Speaker 6: You hit a little bit of a You hit a note there, You got high there? But did you said Fridays?
Speaker 3: Oh got a little like you know, just a little octave change coming in on a Friday?
Speaker 5: Are you an R and B guy? Her huges a huge army that's about to say it's the best R and B artist of all time, of all time. Borrow, listen. You have to take out you have to take out the stop this huge you take out the personal life. I gotta say you can't. Some people be making these decisions based upon people's bad personal decisions.
Speaker 6: I really don't know anything about her personal life. I really don't number I was in the nineties.
Speaker 5: Shot your your number one?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is, it is. That's what I grew up on. That's that's just where that's where my heart resides.
Speaker 5: All right, Yeah, welcome in the talk.
Speaker 6: Who's your number?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's only one number one? Who be No Whitney's not no.
Speaker 6: Okay, I figure you say that because you said take personal life out of it. So I was wondering. R.
Speaker 5: Kelly, Oh, okay, that's why I take personal life out of it. Used to goat hands down, not even a competition.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's let's keep on rolling.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, the Cowboys play the Patriots this week, uh three twenty five kickoff.
Speaker 5: They will not be debating R and B.
Speaker 6: Stars, And Dak said he has pissed off. He's mad. He said, start off the news and notes.
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 6: Can I start the news and notes with that?
Speaker 5: Of course? Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 2: He's furious especially, Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, we talked to Dak Prescott yesterday and we said, you know, when you have a performance like that, how do you how are you able to rebound? How are you able to come back off of that? They're nine and one in their last ten games coming off of a loss, and he said, we have to feel that pissed offness, which, uh, afterwards, the writers they got together were like, how do we write that word? And we had to consult with the AP style on that. But yeah, there's definitely a fire with a lot of guys on this team. You can look at Dak Prescott, you can look at jay Ron. Curse jay Ron. He took a lot of self accountability in the In the game on Sunday against Arizona, he said, I did not play well. I did not play up to my standard. This defense to not play up to our standard, we have to come back and bounce back from it. So, uh, I think there's a really good opportunity to do that here. Who they're angry with themselves themselves?
Speaker 5: Yep? Are you okay with that answer?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was just making sure it wasn't Is that the answer somewhere else? That's all? Where would they even point it? I don't know. I mean, that's not what I mean. You'd be angry for a lot of reasons. I didn't want to make sure that they looked internally to get angry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, based off of the feeling in the locker room. It didn't feel like we talked about this yesterday a little bit, but it didn't feel like they were They were angry, but it feels like they're refocused. Which I don't want to call it a wake up call, because who needs a wake up call three weeks into a season where you have as high of expectations as you have for this football team. But it feels like that, at least this early in the going, because yeah.
Speaker 5: This team does not expect that to be the case.
Speaker 3: I mean, you go back to Jerry Jones's one oh five three the fan hit this week, and he even talked about it. He's like, we can play better, we can do better, he said. He was asked if he was happy with the offensive scheme, he said, I'm not happy yet. I can be, and there's a long way to go until we get there, but I'm not happy to this point of what it's looked like upfront, and there's a lot of change to be made. And I think whether or not it's his fault in the first place, it does start with Dak Prescott and he's the one that sets the tone. So if he's saying he's upset, this entire locker room. This entire offense is upset of it at the way they've played.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's almost immediately what Dak had said yesterday, talking about just getting back to their own standard and getting back to what they've they've been able to do efficiently, whether that be getting down the field, not necessarily the red zone, but getting down the field. There's a lot of good things that they could take away from that. Just get back to what works for them, and I think eventually it'll come back around. I think we see it on Sunday injury news, good news and kind of not good news.
Speaker 5: I guess Isaiah, Well.
Speaker 6: They go hand in hand. They go hand in hand. There's really in no way of getting around it. Two of the three offensive linemen returned to practice yesterday on a limited basis, Tyler Biadish with his hamstring injury, Zach Martin with his ankle injury. They were both back on the practice field on a limited basis. We saw both of them going through individual drills during the media portion of practice yesterday, while Tyron Smith was nowhere to be seen. He is still did not practice listing as of yesterday on Thursday with his knee injury, but really really really good news. It is no injuries, no new injuries on a Thursday practice, So that's a that's a really good start.
Speaker 5: Isaia. Why do you look so upset?
Speaker 3: You look like you want to just jump across the table and shut Nick Harris's laptop.
Speaker 5: I did not bring my pink drink today. Kyle Freddy's bubble guts that he just gave. Ah, but they're limited. They're anything is limited.
Speaker 6: Really quick. One more note, Mike McCarthy said on the fan this morning again shout out to John My showed up for the great tweeting.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 6: He said that Zach Martin and Tyler Biadish are quote definitely making a lot of progress.
Speaker 2: So is that ease it a little bit?
Speaker 5: Nope? Why nope? I mean progress and and production are two different things. So you know, I'm super black and white. You guys know that. But I do believe that Zach Martin probably has a high probability of making it to this game. I don't feel the same way about Tyler. Be honest. Now, I don't have a clue as to the severity of his hamstring injury, so this is just simply opinion based, But I don't have any sense of confidence or any reason to have confidence that he's going to play in this game. Now he hasn't. He hasn't physically put hands on somebody in.
Speaker 3: Two weeks, and that you saw the roster moves yesterday as well as Evan Harper released, creates a roster spot that present presents an opportunity to elevate brock Hoffmann. Because they've already elevated him three times to the active roster. He is out of practice squad elevation, so you have to if you're going to keep him without going on waivers, you would have to elevate him to the active roster in an active roster spot.
Speaker 5: Do you anticipate that being the case.
Speaker 6: That's a good point. Maybe there's a there's a few there's there's some different things that they can do with that open roster spot, but as far as going into Sunday before Sunday, that seems to be one of the only options. They have three guys that can play center on the practice squad brock Hoffman, Sean Harlowe and then Billy Price that was brought in literally this week. Obviously would feel the best about Hoffman just because he had a strong game in Arizona. Dak Prescott really liked the way he came in and handled that opportunity, so I would have to think that he would get that spot. But you also have two guys coming off of eligible to come off the IR on Monday, and Nasehawn Wright and Matt Will let's go, And they're gonna have to make room for both of those guys, So a little bit of a moving around that they're gonna have to do regardless.
Speaker 5: If they're ready.
Speaker 3: If both right, they're ready, well let's go, all ready to come off of the IR. Also, I mean, with the release of Devin Harper, you have not one, but two linebackers on this roster. Three if you want to count Mike Caparsons. But the show knows as much as anybody that you should not count Mike cal.
Speaker 5: Parsons in that list.
Speaker 6: And we're not counting Marku's bell.
Speaker 3: Now to Layton vander h and Dimone Clark are your only two linebackers on the entire active roster.
Speaker 6: Now that gives me bubble cuts?
Speaker 5: Does it?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 6: It does?
Speaker 5: That doesn't give me?
Speaker 6: It gives Yeah, it does, because one injury in your you're cooked.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, but there's Malik Jefferson on practice squad. I mean, you have guys that you could elevate up.
Speaker 3: Right, He's banged, he's been banged up, he's out of practice, he's been practicing on the press.
Speaker 5: I like Malik. I've been liking Milik for the last few years, so I have a bot of confidence in him. Should they need to move him up, elevate him for the game, I feel fully confident that he could fulfill any role now in terms of what they choose to do on game day. If there happened to be an injury on actual game day, then yes. You know, you're used to having three real linebackers and they're with Devin Harper. But now that he's vacant, now you're carrying only two as of today, unless they do something different on Sunday. But obviously, with Marky's Bell being able to come down into the box, you have that option. As you start talking about this style of offense, No, that doesn't make me feel too confident the Testyle offense that you're about to face, because this is going to be bullyball physical. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you're looking at this depth chart, and I mean, for the most part, the initial thought is a blinking red light to go and add one of the practice squad offensive linemen or one of the guys off of IR to that active roster spot. What would you do, Nick, when you're looking at it. Would you add a Malik Jefferson should he be game ready and ready to go? Or would you go and elevate brock Kaffman and just go ahead and lock him in at that center spot.
Speaker 5: Depending on what happens.
Speaker 6: Going into Sunday, I would go ahead and elevate Malik Jefferson off of the practice squad, not giving him the roster spot. He's not a fifty three spot practice squad elevation. As for that open roster spot, the thing is, if you give it to brock Kaufman, right, and he plays on Sunday and he's on the active roster and you have two guys that you need to put on the roster on Monday, then that kind of forces their hand on brock Kaffman to subject him to waivers and then try to bring him back to practice squad, which I think that could get sticky. And then he's already shown good film in two games by that point, so I don't know, it's difficult. They have a plan in mind, obviously, or they wouldn't have waived Devin Harper yesterday. So I assume that they have a plan going into Sunday for it. But I think that's the only option if I'm thinking in my head, So I can't think of any other one.
Speaker 3: Active roster spot to brock Hoffman and then elevate Malik Jefferson.
Speaker 5: Would you do the same, Yes, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll probably elevate somebody else who could help them on the defense and the offensive line as well.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, probably another offensive lineman, right, you would have to. They did last week they elevated two guys. Plus if you elevate an offensive lineman, you get that extra spot also that you can protect. So I think Hoffman has to come up this game just because he's the one that it has had the rep.
Speaker 5: It's a have to like this is up my opinion of the game. People, all right, but he has to elevate. Being from a quarterback perspective, you cannot be playing musical chairs at the quarter at the center position. You need that chemistry. It's a necessity. It's like wearing wearing jeans that are two inches two big around your waist without a belt, like you like you can't, like you're gonna be sit up there trying to you don't feel safe. You know what I'm saying, You don't feel safe. You have to you gotta have them. You have to have them because timing is everything, communications everything, Cadence is everything. How how high he snaps the ball, where he's all those things matter, angles matter, There's so much that comes into it. And when you don't have that chemistry, when you don't have that symmetry, then all of a sudden things get out of whack, and they get out of whack in a real bad way. Whether Dak's getting his footstepped on. We've seen a couple reps in that in camp. Right, you change the center, all of a sudden he's getting stepped on. All of a sudden he can't get to their running back. Now you're trying to reach. Now you're starting fumble on the ball like stuff just happens is just snowball. When things are out of whack at that position, you have to have your center. So if you don't have beatist, you're going with your plan B, and there is no plan C, D, and E there just is it.
Speaker 3: I was having a conversation earlier this week with a friend of mine about that exchange, the center to quarterback exchange, and it is one of the most underrated logistical pieces of the entire game of football, because look at it all the way across the board, and I'm interested to see your thought process on this. Think of the cohesion that is needed across the board in the game of football. You're talking about communication defensively, passing off at the offensive line spot, talking about timing between quarterbacks and wide receivers, all of these connections that you have to have to each other because it is the ultimate team game. So it's like a spider web, it's all connected together. But where would you rank out of all those connections, How important and how imperative it is to be on the same page between quarterback and center.
Speaker 5: Oh, I think it's of the upmost important. It would be probably one or two. On the legs. I touched the ball every play. Two people on this roster touch the ball every single offensive snap. Your center and your quarterback. Ye unless there's a direct snap to a running back, okay, but for the most part, your center and your quarterback you talk about the fact that these guys a run shotgun. Okay, so snap and word of how fast the ball's coming out, right, The velocity of the timing of that from Dak saying hey, I want the ball to the time he snaps it, to the time the ball gets to his hands, Like, there's a timing element there, right. If that's off a tenth or two tenths of a second, that throws off Dak, right because he's already in this drop as the ball's coming. Like, there's a lot of things like that that you're calibrated for, and if you just change that calibration a little bit, it throws things out of whack. I could go back to my two times when I was under center. If I'm I'm used to coming from underneath center at a certain time, right as I'm saying snap, hut, whatever it is that he's saying, as I'm backing out, there's a timing element to that, right, I know how far I'm coming out with my hands as I'm coming from underneath his butt. So if you bring somebody else in and he's delayed even a little bit, right now, all of a sudden, I'm backing out and the ball hasn't been snapped, so now when the ball comes up, it's hitting my fingertips instead of hitting the base of my hand. Right. So like little things like that, those little minute changes, you can't play around with those. It throws off absolutely.
Speaker 3: Everything when you think about it too, from a backup quarterback standpoint.
Speaker 2: That's why these quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: It happens that way because the cadence is just slightly different from the center that would be the starting center in this case.
Speaker 5: Like things like that, right here we go, yeah.
Speaker 3: And you're you're you're trying to mimic that that same cadences not the starting.
Speaker 5: Quarterback, but it's never going to be the same. It never will be.
Speaker 3: It's really interesting and keeping the conversation on the offensive line. I had a conversation with both Tyler Smith and Chrumdoga yesterday uh in the locker room, and both guys said that if they're the starters up front, there's no Tyler Smith or Tyrone Smith at the left tackle spot, it will look the same this week. It will be the same starting left side of that offensive line. Because chru Modoka has taken every snap this week that he's taken has been at left tackle, and every snap that Tyler Smith has taken this this week.
Speaker 5: Has been at left guard.
Speaker 3: Do you feel comfortable with that setup in the way that it looked on Sunday.
Speaker 6: I love the journalistic reporting, Kyle, because that's something that's been very interesting for me as well. But I don't necessarily believe it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Don't think so.
Speaker 5: You think it could be switched.
Speaker 6: I think it definitely could be.
Speaker 5: Could be.
Speaker 6: I think it definitely could be, just for the fact that cho Me Doga looked really good and his guard opportunity against that was the Giants, and then obviously we've seen what Tyler Smith can do a left tackle. When you have a guy like Matthew Judon, who would you rather have going up against him? And I would I would say Tyler Smith the strength wise, But let's let's let's let's put it. Let's put it in the equation that was told to you to me, Doga at left tackle and Tyler Smith at left guard. I wouldn't feel great about it. I wouldn't feel great about it just because, again Judon, as we as you mentioned yesterday quite a bit, I don't think Chimidoga can handle him off the edge. I've always said on this show that I really like Youdoga much more on the interior. And uh, I think Tyler Smith has as much talent at tackle as he doesn't guard like He's a true versatile offensive lineman that can play either to the same level and to the same effect. I'd rather have his strength and athleticism out there on the I.
Speaker 5: Look at it from this perspective. I think both points are valid. I truly believe if Tyler Smith is at left tackle, Tyron Smith is done for the year. I think that would be the indication that he's done. Why because why would you mess around with Tyler Smith bumping back.
Speaker 6: Out to tackle, because he's the best magic not you.
Speaker 5: You can't keep interchanging linemen and their responsibility. They really didn't like the fact that they did it last year. They didn't like it last year. So if you see my opinion, if you see Tyler Smith have left tackle, that's bad. That's a bad sign for Tyron Smith.
Speaker 6: Okay, I can see that.
Speaker 5: That's what you're saying that because then now you forced him back, You forced Tyler Smith into his forever role. Last year, he was fulfilling a gap, right, I'm playing guard, on playing tackle when he's heard on putting the future, he's a left tackle the future. So I think I think if you see him at left tackle this game, they're not gonna keep doing this yoyol thing with him again. That's gonna that's gonna be your left tack goal. Now it's over here for the foreseeable future.
Speaker 3: You take a bathroom break, yeah, I mean, I mean, and you so you think about that, and you think about the look that Tyrn Smith had on his face on the sideline, Yeah, I mean, it wasn't good. He was still padded up. The one thing that I that that I think if you're looking at context clues like you're doing right now, which I really do appreciate, but you take it to what it is now. And you said, he's nowhere to be seen. We haven't seen him on the practice field, but m on the bed. He was in pads, but he hasn't been on the field. He hasn't been on the band.
Speaker 5: How do you go from paths to not be in that practice all week. That's that's the concern. That's where that's where I have a concern.
Speaker 6: I think that was more so they had to have an active offensive lineman. That's a requirement, and he was the one that had the best chance of playing on Sunday, probably just because his injury was fresher and had an opportunity. I think that's why he had. I fully believe that he was. He was ruled out before the sun even rose on Sunday.
Speaker 3: He didn't would have happened up front? Would have Would Tyler Smith have gone in? Or would Luke schoon.
Speaker 5: Maker have gone in? At the tackle spots? Yeah? Yeah, is what I mean.
Speaker 6: That's actually a really fun game. Who would have been? You would have thrown Here's what you would have done. You would have thrown left.
Speaker 5: Left out there, give me the long arms man.
Speaker 6: You would have put too many dog Let's go too many dog got left tackle, brock Hoffman at left guard and Trent Sick at center.
Speaker 5: Let's see Sig.
Speaker 3: I like you, little deep snapper. Love on talking Cowboys today. Uh, I mean playing and simple. It's it's not pretty on the offensive line right now, and they're going up.
Speaker 5: Against a really good front.
Speaker 3: I hear in that same conversation with Chumdoga, I asked him because he played with the Jets previously, and I said, did you ever have any battles with Matthew Judon And he said, actually he was never healthy when we played.
Speaker 5: For some reason. He's like, I never got to go up against him. We played.
Speaker 3: I played against the Patriots quite often, but never got a chance to see Judeon.
Speaker 5: And in the back of my hand head, I was like, oh, man, no rough draft. Yeah no, he's going straight into it.
Speaker 3: So uh, definitely something to keep an eye on to act. No study and no study guide going in. All right, when we come back, we've got a new segment. This is gonna be Nick's picks. We've got the best look of matchups across the board. Some players to watch matchups along the way when we come back with more talking cowboys.
Speaker 9: Right after this, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable. And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five g. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 10: Five G requires compatible planning device. Five G may not be available in your areas. He att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 11: Black Rifle Coffee Company Sirs premium coffee to people who love them America.
Speaker 5: When you drink.
Speaker 11: Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Riflecoffee dot Com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Rifle Coffee dot Com. To fuel up.
Speaker 3: Today, Cowboys fans. After that move, We've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 12: Okay, there's our mascot Rowdy cheering on the boys. And now he's on his phone on his Bank of America mobile banking.
Speaker 3: App, staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial assistant Erica.
Speaker 12: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive Cowboys fans just can't Stop Banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot Com Slash Can't Stop Banking everytay.
Speaker 5: It's only available in the Englis language.
Speaker 3: You must download the latest version of the mobile banking app, only available on so Like mobile devices.
Speaker 2: Message dat dates apply a number FDIC.
Speaker 7: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold case of Doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would.
Speaker 3: You there, doctor?
Speaker 10: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 5: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being a soldier?
Speaker 10: To cry out?
Speaker 7: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 5: Better to Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This segment is brought to you by Quaker Oats, a super trusted super food. Quaker Oats the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. It's also brought to you by the Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year, presented by Captain Morgan. Welcome back into the SWBC studios here at the Star in Frisco. Give us a call if you want to be in our Pickham segment. We'll update the standings. We'll tell you if the fans still have the lead. You would get a chance to represent the fans this week eight eight eight eight fi five two two nine seven. Mario from South Texas had the fans last week eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. Give us a call right now to be a part of our Pickham segment. Isaiah Standback, former Dallas Cowboys draft pick, Super Bowl champion with the Giants and Bill Belichick quarterback product.
Speaker 5: What's going on? Chill them?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, chilling? He looked game day. The last segment got me a little bubbly. I'm drinking Yeah. I was about to say you're drinking your.
Speaker 6: Black rock like a WWE fighter today.
Speaker 5: I almostle was really yeah, he actually tried out.
Speaker 6: Really I didn't know this.
Speaker 5: Turn it down. There's video, right I did.
Speaker 3: He also was on one of those like wipeout shows.
Speaker 5: No yeah, yeah, like where for sure? Yeah, if you're having a job he's some really good posters in here, and they're great right now. They look good and they moved, you know, they have multiples.
Speaker 3: You ever try out for Dancing with the Stars too, No, I think I would kill that though.
Speaker 5: Now you wouldn't don't have any moves you're talking about. There's no listen here, listen here.
Speaker 6: Stars would be dancing.
Speaker 5: Like r Kelly. That's it. That fire and Michael Jackson. Okay, all right, Nick, who's the best performer of all time?
Speaker 6: Well, it's definitely Michael.
Speaker 5: It's gotta be my MJ. Yeah, it's gotta be my that's not even conversation.
Speaker 2: I mean I would throw Elvis up there too, just because.
Speaker 5: This concert that man was.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna say that. Yeah, probably he's very old.
Speaker 5: Let me say that.
Speaker 3: Oh I know who like you talk about the way that he like he translated the time period?
Speaker 5: I mean he copied Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: What what does your timeline look like?
Speaker 6: Agreed?
Speaker 3: All right, Nick, we are starting this on Fridays. We always do our players to watch. We'll do that here in a couple of seconds, and then of course they pick them in the third segment.
Speaker 5: But I want you to give me some matchups.
Speaker 3: These are not necessarily the number one stars studded matchups on the board, but certainly ones that could give a win to either team On Sunday between the Cowboys and the Patriots.
Speaker 6: Well, so I do an article every Friday on dallascowboys dot com. So pop in, check a boy out. It's just called key matchups. It's literally the name of the segment here key matchup.
Speaker 5: Key, like the emoji key.
Speaker 6: It could be if you want it to be on the actual sites. It's like kate e y, but it's like the guy friend of the matrix with the keys. You know, I've never seen the matrix. I'm not crazy. There's a lot of most it's unfortunate anyway, first matchup that I am definitely going to be looking at on Sunday afternoon. Trent Brown, left tackle for the New England Patriots, has started the season off really strong. He is a former seventh round draft pick, got to pay raise this offseason and is looking to kind of extend his stay with New England and has done a really good job of making his case for it so far. Really good job. Only allowed one pressure in one sack. He's gonna be drawing the task of Michael Parsons, So trying to keep that one total pressure, one total sack on the board, that's gonna be a difficult opportunity. I I think Mica definitely has an opportunity to get back to the quarterback and extend his sack streak to four games. But also Trent Brown, he's been one of the better tackles in the league to start season.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think when you look at some of the tackles that Dallas is faced, it's not really great. I mean, McKay beck Den was not good seventy seven for the Jets. He was not good in that matchup.
Speaker 13: He was terrible.
Speaker 5: The Cardinals offensive line.
Speaker 3: Not solid, and then we saw what happened to the Giants as a whole, and Dallas defensive line dismantled the Giants offensive line.
Speaker 2: Do you expect something similar in this matchup?
Speaker 6: Just I don't think it'll be dismantling.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think each will have their wins. I think it's going to be a pretty solid matchup. But Micah has the upper hand here. It's the athleticism that he has around the edge. I think that's the big advantage that he has over Trent Brown. Trent Brown definitely has these long, extended arms, so that could make life difficult for Micah. But again, there's a little bit of a dog factor that's going to come in with this defense, and that starts with number eleven.
Speaker 5: Question for you, if you had to pick us side for Mike and or rush from which one are you choosing?
Speaker 6: Where he's been coming off off? Yeah, off the left, off the blind side. But if they're going up against Miami, I would love to see him come off the right side. When two is a left handed quarterback, I don't want the quarterback to see Michael Parson's coming because that's when you get the strip sacks involved. That's when you get these really athletic throwdowns and big sacks. As far as the yardage, I like him coming off the blind side.
Speaker 2: What would you like over the center? Oh you want to just straight up?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh that's what you're saying. I thought you meant like which side?
Speaker 5: No, he was question? Yeah, yeah, answer you That one, honestly is whatever whichever is the lesser tackle. So I know you're highlighting the matchup against against Trent Brown, which obviously is going to be a good challenge for both I believe, but I would if you don't have to.
Speaker 6: I think it's different though, when you have DeMarcus Lawrence on the other side, it's you have that safety net on the other side. You don't really have to worry about it. And so I would like those guys to hone in. Let's say DeMarcus Lawrence isn't on this team, then maybe you throw that run on that by the way, Yeah, oh that's good to know. Yeah, that's the tease for everybody. Yeah, but yeah, I do like when they whenever they've thrown him over center and given that look. But typically when they show that look, Layton vander ash is coming off the edge and there has not been a lot of success there, and so if they can.
Speaker 5: But you were so excited about that, I was.
Speaker 6: I really was so much. Yes, someone was, dan Quinn. I was very excited about that. And question yeah, yeah, Kyle, question, question, yeah, they question. Layton has not shot John. I haven't loved the off the edge look so far this season. Maybe it works eventually, but I think they've thrown it out there six times, and all six times Layton is just getting he.
Speaker 5: Doesn't really possess the quick twitch necessary for that.
Speaker 6: I like the idea, but if it's paired with Micah having to come in at zero tech, then I'm I'm like, let's abandon this. But if we can keep Layton in the second level, keep him on Clark in the second.
Speaker 5: But why would you put Dorn's Armstrong out there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, put those guys off the edge and put Micah you know, zero tech. Yeah, but that opens up a really unfortunate opportunity for them to run the ball right down Micah's throat, and I do not love that, so I'm keeping him off the edge.
Speaker 3: That kind of plays into my either or question that I was about to ask too. Would you take two sacks from Michael Parsons again another multi sack game, but Patriots rushed.
Speaker 5: For over seventy five yards? Or would you flip it?
Speaker 3: No sacks for Michael Parsons but the Patriots run for less than seventy five. I'm talking about pure aggression from Michaeh. Parsons, setting the edge, stopping the run run defense. I know they're not all directly tied together, but just as an either or, which one would you rather see?
Speaker 6: On Sunday seventy five? Is not that many though, so I would take the two sacks and seventy five yards just because that that shows that you are stopping the past game. Okay yards, okay, then.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's we'll tack on twenty five more. How many yards are the New England Patriots going to rush for?
Speaker 6: I think they'll go triple digits.
Speaker 5: You think so easy, like just one hundred. Well, are we doing like one fifty, because that's different. I'm doing one to fifty.
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't. I don't think it's gonna be that much. You got you have to think here. Through three games so far, Romandre Stevenson and Zeke have combined for like roughly two fifty for through three games.
Speaker 5: So I don't think I'll back that down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't see them running for it's gonna be close to one hundred. I think it's gonna be close to the facility of their offense. The facilitation of their offense is going to be getting the pass game going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not gonna happen. Well, I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I would rather have the two sacks. I'd rather have the two sacks.
Speaker 3: Even then, with one hundred yards rushing, you would rather have the two sacks.
Speaker 5: In there. Okay, it's interesting, all right, what's your second matchup?
Speaker 6: Second matchup? We're staying at the left tackle and off the left edge position, just on when the other sides are on the field. Matthew Judon and Tchuma Edoga. And uh you know, when I was coming into the show today, I had Matthew Judon versus Tyler Smith. But since Isaiah Standbeck shot me down so fast and he convinced me otherwise. Matthew Judon versus Chuma Edoga. Uh So, Matthew Judon through three games, he'll you'll see him off the left side. You'll see him off the right side. Kind of goes back to our micro conversation. You'll see him come off each side. He'll get snaps off both sides. It's about a fifty to fifty split. If there's any advantage of where he's coming off the most, it's off that left side. So I think whenever he's matching up with Chumi Ydoga, that's gonna be the one to watch. I trust Terrence Steele to at least keep him at bay. I think he's gonna have his wins for Shore. Talking about Judon, but Idoga on the other side, I think they're really going to try to go after him with Judon.
Speaker 3: Is part of why you asked the Michael Parsons question on which side you would rather un rush from come from Matthew Judah and the fact that he'll come from really eighty direction on that offensive.
Speaker 5: Judah is gonna line up wherever your week. Yeah, He's going to attack it regardless, and you like that. No, I don't like it this week.
Speaker 6: This week, No, this I do not like it. I liked it last week, but not this week.
Speaker 5: I like it this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Do think it will be Chuma Adoga at left tackle. I think Tyler Smith will be at left guard, which I.
Speaker 2: Like you said, it's both a good thing because I find out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, if it does.
Speaker 3: End up going elsewhere, then I think you're gonna see an extended period of time missed from seventy seven. But if that's the case, that's gonna be a that's gonna be a match up matchup to watch, No doubt about a key on whether or not the Cowboys will have some success because you've got to find a way to slow those guys down because they are and it's not just Jude On.
Speaker 5: They have multiple guys up front that are strong and long, and they've got the.
Speaker 3: Lankiness on that line of scrimmage to make it happen and make.
Speaker 5: The plays happen. I agree. I agree.
Speaker 6: Third match up, Third matchup, Christian Gonzales versus the Cowboys wide receivers, and I'm just putting the Cowboys wide receiver I'm just putting the Cowboys wide receivers in a group here. We've had discussions this week, and I've had it on a couple of podcasts so far this week.
Speaker 5: Well, Christian Gonzales, Oh, I'll see you little sprinkle, that little humble brag in.
Speaker 6: There, Christian Gonzalez.
Speaker 5: You know well, I mean.
Speaker 6: He's done a cop You want to do the draft show too? Maybe maybe Christian Gonzales versus the Cowboys wide receiver group. There's been conversations on these podcasts that I've done this week that will Christian Gonzalez shadow C D Lamb. My answer is no, because I really want Christian Gonzalez to be able to hone in on that boundary. If I'm the Patriots defensive coordinator or Bill Belichick, I want him to be able to hone in on keeping the boundary firm and with that being the case, Ceedie Lamb, he's going to operate in the slot quite a bit. Will he match up with Ceede Lamb on Sunday. Absolutely. I just don't think that's going to be the majority of the reps. I think it's going to be more so Michael Gallup and Brandon Cook's sdrawing those assignments. And if those are the two guys, Christian Gonzalez has the edge on both of them with his size, his physicality off the edge or I'm sorry, on the boundary. I think that's a really difficult challenge for this receiver group. And if those two guys have to get going this week, there's no there's no way to get around it. We've talked about no receiver touchdowns. That's played right into their red zone inefficiency as well not being able to get the ball into the receiver's hands. And the only times that they have really tried to get a touchdown two receivers in the red zone, it's been jump balls and fade balls and it's not been you know, it's been snap. So I don't love Christian Gonzales if we're doing that again on Sunday, afternoon.
Speaker 5: Do you believe there's going to be more twelve personnel by Dallas or eleven twelve? I know as well, Yeah, twelve.
Speaker 6: They're going to get those tight ends on the field and try to bring in the boundary as much as possible, so.
Speaker 5: Then they were spread back out. You're not going to see CD as much in the slide as you imagine.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm not saying that they're going to have twelve on the majority of their snaps.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm talking about, but more than, but more than the rest of the personnel groupings.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, are you just saying more than last asked that?
Speaker 5: Because how secured you? How confident are you in this officer line without the additional help and support of additional tight ends? Yeah, not that, not that, because if we go eleven personnel, you have one tight end city in and so now you're blocking six.
Speaker 6: It depends on who you have back. If you have Beattish and Tyler Smith back, then I'm I'm okay, I'm lett I'm cool with just like figuring out if Chuma can get it done and if he can't, and if he can't, then I throw a tight end on his side. Every time, you know, but with the way the offensive line performed last week with three guys out, I would feel confident if two of them are coming back, and Chuma Ydoga, you know, we'll see what he can do a left tackle, and I'd operate in that sense, and I would let CD try to operate the best he can. I mean, we talked about it this week, Bill Belichick. His entire game plan is taking out your best weapon. And after what happened with Ceedee Lamb last time that they played, Ceede Lamb's gonna be the guy they go after. I'm fully confident in that. So however they they scheme up doing that, I think there's gonna be a lot of guys kind of drifting behind him, even behind his matchup. And I don't think it's gonna be Christian Gonzalez. I think they're gonna put two completely different guys on him at all times.
Speaker 3: When think about the guys, I mean, this is really impressive from the colony prospect in Christian Gonzalez. Look at the guys that he's faced so far Philadelphia, so AJ Brown and DeVante Smith, Miami Tyreek Kill and Jalen Wattle. Wattle was healthy in that game. He was the leading receiver for the Dolphins, and then you had the New York Jets and he faced Garrett Wilson. So he's seen some of the better receivers in the NFL. Has he seen that next level veteran? Probably it's I mean it would be Tyreek and AJ Brown guys. Well, I'm saying because there's a lot of youth with Wattle, there's a lot of youth with Garrett Wilson. They're all still really good receivers. I'm interested to see what Brandon Cooks does against them. Though Brandon Cooks is a more experienced receiver than those guys are, I'm not saying he's a better receiver than those.
Speaker 5: Guys are using him the way that he could be. Could that change this week? It could, I think it, but I will change in order. I think that needs to change. But understand what goes hand in hand with that. And I don't want to get up too far off track of my guy Nick's segment. But that was the last matchup.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Well, in order to push the ball down the field, you have to be able to do what run it to that too, But you have to be able to protect. Oh sure, right, and I and that's big. I'm trying not to go there. Yeah, I mean, but you have to, right because the reason why Brandon Cooks has not been involved and will hit this in a pregame live show on Sunday two o'clock. There you go, You.
Speaker 6: Have YO, you have the other shows.
Speaker 5: I'm just here so I don't get fined, Okay. The reason why they have not pushed the ball down the field to Brandon Cooks is because the times that they have it's either been an inaccurate pass or he's been pressured. There has not been time to push the ball down the field. Just I'm just going back on film. I can go back to every path I went back. Actually, I have gone back this week and looked at every all eleven attempts that have been thrown Brandon Cook's way through the first three games. Only eleven eleven attempts wild four have been caught. Yep, that's it. Three of those four were at five yards.
Speaker 6: You gotta get him going downfield.
Speaker 5: The times that they have tried to go downfield, sack or inaccurate pass because of pressure, they're not protecting as well as everybody's thinking they're just getting the ball out fast.
Speaker 6: There have been opportunities, not necessarily for Brandon Cookes, but for Ceedee Lamb downfield where he has been open. There was a play in the Arizona game. I don't really remember whenning the game it was ced was wide open downfield. Dak just didn't trust to get it down there just because of the pressure that was going on around him. Opportunities, it's just a mine.
Speaker 5: And I was just saying, so like, there's opportunities, but there's not opportunities because you don't have time to actually deliver.
Speaker 6: Them really quick. Through three games, Christian Gonzales has been targeted twenty two times. He's allowed fifteen receptions for one hundred and forty eight yards to three games, and there's going to be opportunities. Zero touchdowns. He has one interception and two pass breakups. The longest reception that he has allowed has been twenty three yards and that was against the Eagles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, good to know.
Speaker 3: Moving forward, there's some of the matchups that Nick has his eyes on. You can catch his article Dallas Cowboys dot com. When does that get posted? They get posted today, but like one or two.
Speaker 5: Okay, can I can see a little bit more bubble guts. No, there's one name that I haven't brought up all. I know there's one name that that you know, I get these feelings sometimes, right, me too. And Kyle can't stand it when I get these feelings due I mentioned them watching the game and I'm like, hey, having feeling.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 5: We've been talking a lot about the tight end group, okay, of the New England Patriots, Hunter, Henry and Mike Gesseki. There is another one. There's another good name that worries me more so than the other two in this particular game. Not more so than Hunter, but like Hunter would be the more consistent guy. I think they're big play guy that you have to have your have circled on your on your sheet. This Pharaoh Brown interesting, he he's he's he's lightning in a bottle for them. Six six two forty five and he has I think two receptions seventy six yards in a touchdown. He's their big play tight end. He's their big play tight end, and he has some juice to him. He's their Peyton Hindershot. He's their Peyton Hendershot.
Speaker 6: But bigger yeah, well six six yeah, bigger shot.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying like he he's the sleeper. He's the guy that you sleep on. He's a guy that you sleep on, and he doesn't have a lot of catches a lot of receptions, but when he does, it's a big play. Okay, it's he might have two catches, he might have one catch, but that one catch is gonna be a big play and it'll catch you off guard because you get so honed in on Hunter hearing, you get so honed in on Juju and everybody else that we haven't even talked about the receivers, Juju and those guys and Kendrick, you know, Kendrick Bourn, we haven't. Those guys are good now they're they're good. They have Devonte Parker. They have some speed out there, they just don't utilize it as much, at least to date. But those guys allow for the the middle of the field to open up because they have so much speed on the outside as well. We've seen what speed did last week. Yeah, right, and they didn't even use zach Ertz in the middle. These guys have three, three guys that can go in the middle of the field. Just saying, sorry, why do.
Speaker 2: You got to do that right before a pickham segment.
Speaker 11: Jaron curs.
Speaker 5: We just talked about how he's ready. I'm angry. He's angry.
Speaker 6: I'm angry to show it.
Speaker 5: You show it. Show you got three guys to worry about. It's not one.
Speaker 6: This is a crucial game.
Speaker 5: Very talk about it, Kyle, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. Give us a call.
Speaker 3: It's our pickham segment coming up next to your chance to represent the fans who were once leading the talking Cowboys pickhams.
Speaker 5: But we have a new leader in the clubhouse. We'll tell you who it is when we come back right after this. He's too excited.
Speaker 13: They say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agen Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, hater utility vehicles, and a full line of and sportsturf equipment. United Agon Turf, the official Lagonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United dagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 11: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Riflecoffee dot com to join the coffee club today.
Speaker 3: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 9: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah.
Speaker 5: Todd believed the big Cat.
Speaker 2: Repellent he bought online was reliable.
Speaker 9: And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles pera. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 10: Five G requires compatible planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 2: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Back here on Talking Cowboys, This segment is brought to you by in vizi Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. Back here inside the SWBC studios have to star on Frisco with Nick Harris, Isaiah standback, Chris Beam in the back and we have some updates to be had here on this show Pickham segment. Of course, every week we picked five regular season games and then the Cowboys came every single time.
Speaker 5: And we were.
Speaker 3: We went into last week with a with the fans leading the way Abe in Las Vegas at the tone, Mario in South Texas took over and the fans are no longer leading in the clubhouse. So we'll see what they have this week. They're one game back. But I'll start at the bottom. Nick Harris seven and eleven, all right to start the season. He went three and three last week. Sorry, Nick, that's okay.
Speaker 5: We got a long way to go. It's okay.
Speaker 2: He's the only one that's under five hundred at the moment.
Speaker 6: John is at in the East.
Speaker 5: John is at an even five hundred.
Speaker 3: John Machoda nine and nine overall, He went two and four last week. Not the best week for John Machoda. Then in second place or technically third place the fans at eleven and seven, they went three and three with Mario.
Speaker 5: In South Texas. I knew he was too excited. Tied for first.
Speaker 3: Oh, Isaiah standback goes five and one last week. The only loss he had was the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 5: That was it. That was the only one.
Speaker 3: Loyalty, loyalty to the Cowboys, loyalty for the brand.
Speaker 5: Isaiah is twelve and six.
Speaker 3: I also went five and one last week because we're brothers, always on the same page, you know, five and one last week, and I am also at twelve and six. So me and Isaiah have the identically same all the way even across the board record.
Speaker 2: And then the fans are right back below us.
Speaker 5: So here we go back.
Speaker 6: Let's see what we can do this time around.
Speaker 2: We have Mike in New York on the line.
Speaker 5: Mike's what's going on?
Speaker 8: What's going on? Guys?
Speaker 2: Hey, you have always been one of our most energetic callers.
Speaker 3: I expect plenty more of that this week's pick um segment.
Speaker 5: Okay, yep, all right, that's the answer we wanted. We just become best friends.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 3: Let's start things off. This one is gonna be an absolute barn burner noon kickoff on Sunday, Dolphins at.
Speaker 5: The Bills Divisional a FC East matchup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, coming out hot, Mike, Who you got in this one?
Speaker 8: I got the bill?
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, that was better?
Speaker 6: That was that was good?
Speaker 5: That was better? Taking the defense? What you got?
Speaker 6: I am going to take the Bills here.
Speaker 5: See I was originally going to take the Bills.
Speaker 6: Here, go ahead, I need a game.
Speaker 5: Go ahead. To flip it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead that last week and you were the one that got it wrong. All right, Well, you know you do need a new week. I'm gonna take I'm gonna take Buffalo here too. I'm gonna take the Bills at home. I just think that's that's too good of a team complete. And I said it earlier this week. I think the Dolphins are good.
Speaker 5: I just don't know if they're there yet. I don't know if they're there yet.
Speaker 3: How about this as the complete opposite of two teams that we just talked about, Dolphins and Bills.
Speaker 2: At Super Bowl contenders, the Broncos and the Bears.
Speaker 3: This is the worst matchup of the season so far. I cannot wait to watch this one as well, just for different reasons.
Speaker 5: Nick, who you got?
Speaker 6: Oh man, there's so much turmoil with both of these teams right now. I am going to uh, I'm gonna lean on the team that I feel like has a little bit more talent, and I'm gonna take the Bears and they're at home. I just feel not good at all saying that, But go go Bears, Dull Bears.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take Chicago as well.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, you're right that it doesn't sound right, Isaiah, I.
Speaker 5: Want to go with the Bears. I think that Sean Payton will suit up before he goes on to four m So I have to go with Sean Payton on this one. That's a good point on my front line. Nope, on record, all right, double Bears? All right, Mike, who you got?
Speaker 8: I got Denver. I don't see Sean Payne calling knowing he's doing three, but I'll take Denver.
Speaker 5: Ye all right.
Speaker 3: Ravens at the Browns Baltimore at Cleveland two two to one teams. I think on paper, the Ravens are probably the better team, but they are on the road, and the Browns offense has been clicking even without Nick Chubb. I expect him to keep that going. Get the Browns at home. A Mary Cooper is gonna have two touchdowns, not only because he's on my fantasy team, because the Browns needed two touchdowns from Ac.
Speaker 5: I'm going with the Keebler Ilves, Wow, the Browns. I'm going to Rave Ravens, Mike.
Speaker 8: Baltimore. It'll be I think whoever win to win by like the points, but I think Baltimore. I mean, it's a tough match. Up because it's a divisual game. But I think I'm going with the Rapis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you very much, Mike. I appreciate that one defense is discussed. They're good. The pass rush is nothing. Nast uh. Buccaneers at the Saints, Nick, who you got.
Speaker 6: At the Saints? You know the Saints. They're gonna have to be juggling around at quarterback, having to play with the fact that Derek Carr might not be playing. But they get Alvin Kamara backs, so running game might be a little bit more established. But I feel like there's too much going on there. I like the way the Buccaneers have started the season. I think they get the edge of the NFC South.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a tough one.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with the Bucks too. Give me the fight in Baker Mayfield's to get the job done.
Speaker 5: I'm eating dog jaboom. Going with James Winston. He played with both of those franchises, I know, but Jameis Winston plays for the Saints right now. You're giving him a week. You're giving him a week as the leader of his team. I think he takes over this team and has a good game. Mike.
Speaker 8: I'll go with the Saints, just because I feel like they're obviously a home hard to play in New Orleans, and I don't know, can't Tampa Bay's okay, but I think the Saints are a little better.
Speaker 3: There you go, Commanders at the Eagles NFC East matchup? Can Washington help out Dallas just a little bit by knocking off the Eagles for the first time?
Speaker 5: Mike, who you got?
Speaker 8: Uh? New? Philadelphia? Unfortunately, I don't want them to win, but I think I think Philadelphia is a little a little better team. Though a defensive line is tough and Washington's offensive line is it's not that good. So Philadelphia, what do you think?
Speaker 5: I agree with? My man, I don't. I don't like it either. I am going to pick the green team.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to say the unfamous three words that I said last week.
Speaker 5: But did you get some mention from that?
Speaker 11: Did?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: There was a little bit of hate there.
Speaker 6: I have said that Philadelphia with the wins, with a very unfortunate win.
Speaker 5: Yeah at home here? Yeah?
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 5: Yep, I think Philly gets the winning that one.
Speaker 6: H All right.
Speaker 2: Patriots at the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: It's a homecoming for Ezekiel Elliott at at and t Stadium, Big two to one. Now Returns is a big one five behind that Patriots offensive line, and he comes with a defense just as prevalent as what the Cowboys have had as well at times on that defensive side of the football. Very good Patriots defense, but can their offense get going against the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 5: We'll go with Mike first.
Speaker 8: Who you got Cowboys twenty seven seventeen.
Speaker 3: Twenty seven to seventeen. Mike, appreciate the energy as always. I mean, you absolutely bring it every single time. Have fun up there in New York. We'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 8: I we're going guys.
Speaker 6: Thank you nice Mike and New York.
Speaker 5: All right, who wants to start us off? I'm gonna let Isaia last.
Speaker 3: I'll go ahead and start it. I think the Cowboys rebound. I think they slow down the run. I think they show maybe not a complete flip flop from last week. I think there are still gonna be some problems. I think give up less than seventy five yards on the ground. I think they do force at least one takeaway. And this is a tight, ugly, low scoring football game. Give me the Cowboys eighteen to thirteen and a weird one.
Speaker 6: That would be their first win scoring under twenty points in their last twenty one contest.
Speaker 5: And I think it'll happen. It's about time.
Speaker 6: It just love to see that. I would love to see that. This is going to be a hard, fog game. It's going to be a very cerebral matchup with Bill Belichick at head coach. I think the Cowboys will struggle out of the gate, and I think they will find their stride and pull away with a two possession victory.
Speaker 5: There you go, Isaiah, who you got? I believe that I can fly, but also I believe, speaking of I know Ira, I believe that the Dallas Cowboys will force Mac joneson to two interceptions or two turnovers. The offensive line does not make me feel good, Kyle, No, it doesn't. It doesn't.
Speaker 6: That's my drum roll.
Speaker 5: I see in New England winning oh No.
Speaker 6: Two and not.
Speaker 5: My stomach's not it, but it's I see it twenty one seventeen, even with the turnovers. Wow, this is the.
Speaker 3: First time anybody's picked against the Cowboys this year, which I had a feeling it would probably happen this week, especially after Arizona.
Speaker 5: He has nothing to do with Arizona. It has nothing to do with Arizona. He has everything to do with the office line. It has everything to do with the office line and the style of offense that Dallas has been running and what they need to do against this defense. I'm not sure they'll have the ability to do.
Speaker 6: It really quick. We have John's picks Dolphins, Broncos, Browns, Saints, Eagles, Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Boom, there you go. He picked the Cowboys as well. So Isaiah's on the island.
Speaker 6: There island boy.
Speaker 5: Stomach's not it. I don't like it. It's the it's the I'm just going off for the film. You know how much film I'll watch. I'm just off the film. You are watching them, just off the film.
Speaker 3: If anybody's gonna pick against the Cowboys and get it right, it's probably gonna be Isaiah.
Speaker 5: So they hope I'm not right. Unfortunately.
Speaker 3: All right, that does it for us here on talking Cowboys. Hope you had as much fun as we did previewing this matchup throughout the week. We will be back Monday morning, film and all to break it down nine am Central Time. Win or lose for the Cowboys, we will be right back here inside the SWBC Mortgage Studios with our black rifle coffee all right for Chris Beaven the back, Isaiah stand back, John Michoda all week, Nick Harris, i' Kylo Yoman saying so long from the star in Frisco.
Speaker 5: We'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the game, Everybody Go Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.