Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: I just the bits.
Speaker 3: What's up everybody, Happy weekend. I'm excited you're here. If you're getting caught up on the Bobby Bone Show, you have come.
Speaker 4: To the right place.
Speaker 3: This is part two of Best Bits, where I count down the best segments from the show this week. But in case you want a little extra this weekend of some Bobby Bone Show material, check out part one.
Speaker 4: In part three, Amy joins me.
Speaker 3: In part one, we talk all about Halloween and Amy is not actually a huge Halloween participant, but for no reason in particular. And we also talked about her adult dating and how that's been going. And I also did some new things recently and had a massage therapist dilemma that I'm still a little bit questioning, So check those out Part one.
Speaker 4: In part three.
Speaker 3: For now the reason you're here, let's count down the segments from this week. Halloween just happened this past week, and I had a Halloween story to share.
Speaker 4: I was at a bar party.
Speaker 3: And I met someone and it kind of turned into Love is Blind Halloween edition if you will, And there could be further up date, so you'll want to hear this one in case more is to come number seven.
Speaker 5: If you meet someone on Halloween night or a night when everybody's dressed up and you're like, oh, we really hit it off, but you don't know what they really look like, that's a problem. It could be not a problem, it could be great. But this happened to Morgan. And so you met a dude. Yeah, what was he dressed as?
Speaker 4: He had a mask on.
Speaker 3: It was just like a or like a painted mask if you will.
Speaker 4: And it had a bunch of tattoos too. I don't really know honestly.
Speaker 6: What he was.
Speaker 5: Okay, so it wasn't like a plastic man. He just painted his face all the way through.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so I'm talking to him and he's like, I want to give.
Speaker 4: You my number. I'm like, this is great, and I have the number.
Speaker 3: But now I'm like, I don't think I actually know what this man really looks like.
Speaker 5: For dudes, we've been through this, Eddie. Maybe not because he got married so young.
Speaker 7: Long time ago.
Speaker 8: You mean y'all have been through it with women?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, where it's like, oh we met little bow of peep. She was hot and then well she's not a little bowl peep At a different store.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when sexy nurse and when she was just normal clothes. I am not so sexy.
Speaker 6: So Moregan, do you have the ability look him up on Instagram?
Speaker 4: I only have his first name, so no, but.
Speaker 2: You have his number?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: The Google?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was gonna say I could give it to my d bones.
Speaker 7: Isn't this the best situation? She fell in love with his personal.
Speaker 6: Love not true?
Speaker 2: Love is blind.
Speaker 6: Fair love is not blind.
Speaker 2: Don't be shallow?
Speaker 6: So when will you be going on the date?
Speaker 4: I don't know. We've been messaging back and forth.
Speaker 5: Can I make a suggestion? Yeah, a very selfish suggestion. My selfish suggestion is you do not look him up. You do not look him up. You show up, you'll be kind of confused to which one he is unless he's.
Speaker 2: Warning to make up.
Speaker 6: How do I know where to make up? Like in the bottom half of your head?
Speaker 5: So I know?
Speaker 6: For the This is why it's selfish. For the sake of this show, we would love to hear how it goes without you knowing what.
Speaker 9: He looks like initially, okay, a blind date, and also if you did hit it off, I think there's something to that to where maybe you can explore or instead of maybe Morgan in the past would only find guys that she was really attracted to, that fittest certain maybe this guy isn't that, but you can find other things about him.
Speaker 6: You probably won't marry him, But I think this is.
Speaker 5: A good experiment for single Morgan as she's growing into the mature Morgan trying to find the person or maybe not that she and I won't say, spend the rest of her life with, but that she could invest into.
Speaker 8: Okay, so the little social what were you dressed up as when you met him?
Speaker 4: Dolly Parton? So it really I didn't really.
Speaker 6: Have to sell the picture on Instagram.
Speaker 5: It looked like you did great, it was the hair was good, the denim was good. You look like Dolly Parton. But no, no, you could tell it was you. Yeah, like you know, yeah, please go out with them without asking for a picture.
Speaker 4: Okay, so just going.
Speaker 3: Blind, Yes, but seriously, how do I find him out a bar?
Speaker 4: Like when I walk in?
Speaker 3: How am I?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 6: You can? But I think there's a joke there.
Speaker 5: I think there's something that you can text about that's like, Hey, the last time I saw you, you know, you look like the clown from it. How do I know which one you are without the makeup? That's easy, it's funny, and he'll yes, he'll say, go out with.
Speaker 3: Him, Okay, this would be a social experiment.
Speaker 5: And then if you get there and you're like, huh, this is not what I expected, or you may get there and be like, hunt's not what I expected it. But you know what, he's actually pretty cool. And I don't want to keep making the same mistake over and over. Although you did have a good relationship last time, but one is not a streak.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm trying. I'm trying.
Speaker 5: No, this is why I want you to keep trying here, not just for my sake and for the selfishness of the show for this to be a bit, but I think this is actually a good experiment for you too, a good exercise for you too, to only judge a guy based on his face makeup of tattoos.
Speaker 6: Yes, why was he so dressed up so early?
Speaker 4: Well, everybody was celebrating Halloween.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of bars that had Halloween parties this weekend, so Saturday night pretty much everybody was dressed for.
Speaker 5: It's a twenty night, Yes, it's twenty eighth Sunday, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people are.
Speaker 8: Having parties on both ends because it's on on a Thursday.
Speaker 6: I guess if I were a bar I would do that too.
Speaker 8: You can do it weekend before and weekend after.
Speaker 3: And you don't know what he was No, I think he might have told me, but honestly I forgot already.
Speaker 6: How tall was he used?
Speaker 4: Doaller than me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you're like two nine, that's all I got.
Speaker 3: Though, I mean he's maybe five eleven.
Speaker 6: Do you worry about your kids?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: I mean I was a great athlete, so.
Speaker 5: Genetically that they'd be small. Uh, well, Morgan is she still is a great athlete. But I'm saying she's small. Like if you had a son that was five foot four and a great basketball player, he has a ceiling. But if you don't worry about that's great. You just like with somebody great.
Speaker 6: You know, I got very fortunate.
Speaker 5: My wife is an a plus athlete. Please God, don't get my athletic ability. Please get my like determination and grind, and please get her athletic ability and her intelligence and her looks like my big My best skill in life has been picking a wife.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 5: That's where I've been best. If there's a Hall of fame, it'd be picking a wife. Okay, because genetically if that kid gets her trades, weren't she not pregnant yet now anything?
Speaker 3: But so you're saying I should go for some taller too.
Speaker 6: No, no, I never no, I just wondered what you thought.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I honestly have never thought about it because I was a good athlete, so.
Speaker 6: Athletic I think athlete wise. Yeah, you're good. Okay, let us know when do you plan to go out with them?
Speaker 3: Maybe this week? We'll see, We'll see how it plays out in the tech. It could also just fizzle out.
Speaker 5: But don't do a Halloween date again where he shows up.
Speaker 6: Something else at Halloween. He's like, yeah, I'll be the one dress's beetle juice.
Speaker 11: You're like, man, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, in case you missed it. We have moved to a new studio and with the new studio comes new tea and more drama because of course changes are hard, but we do have a new parking.
Speaker 4: Garage that we're all in.
Speaker 3: And Amy thought she saw something and then the next day somebody came in and confirmed what they.
Speaker 4: Think Amy saw.
Speaker 3: So some drama has been going down in our parking garage and spooky scary if you will, which is right on par with this season number six.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about all the drama happening in the parking garage because Eddie got yelled at by a woman.
Speaker 6: But I think he was driving recklessly.
Speaker 7: No, I wasn't.
Speaker 5: Amy saw something, And I'm not sure how I feel because sometimes you will exaggerate what did you see in the PA?
Speaker 8: I do think that I witnessed people that were going to break into.
Speaker 6: Cars we're going to or were well they look suspicious, okay.
Speaker 8: And I feel unsafe because it's dark out and it's you know, it's early morning, which is late night for some people. And I'm pulling up and I could not get through. So there's this one gate where it like just and you feel much safer after you go through it because it fully conceals you. And I was like nervous. I'm like, I gotta get in. I got to get in. They were two white guys, they had hoodies on their hoods, were up screwdrivers coming out of their back pocket. I think they were breaking into cars. And there's signs everywhere in the parking garage. This says, you know, make sure you lock up your valuables. Like, clearly they've had issues in this parking garage before with people breaking in were close to downtown. I just felt like I witnessed.
Speaker 6: Vandals any chance they were fixing?
Speaker 8: No, they looked geah. But I also was like, dang, you should probably put the screwdrivers away from your back pocket.
Speaker 6: The guys working the ac out here, yeah, we've been in like the Sahara.
Speaker 8: I don't know why they would have been here so early.
Speaker 6: Well, we get here early. What about their hoods? Were they up and a suspicious way or up like my ears were cold?
Speaker 8: They were up in a suspicious way. I don't know.
Speaker 7: It does glasses like we're kind of looking mardy.
Speaker 8: I didn't see glasses.
Speaker 6: Because I saw a guy. Wait, you didn't see glasses, but you saw the back pocket.
Speaker 8: Because I saw the back and then I only saw their profile when they turn, so you right, No, I didn't. I went into the gate and thankfully it closed right behind me, and I just drove up to work and then I was going to take the stairs that day, and I thought, I don't even feel safe taking the stairs.
Speaker 6: So what did you do like yourself in your car?
Speaker 8: No, it took. But do you all get nervous at this parking garage in the in the dark. I'm getting real nervous, and maybe I'm making up scenarios in my head because I feel just I don't know, something's like uneasy about it.
Speaker 5: You had Morgan into support group because you guys are being like kidnapped every other day or something.
Speaker 8: No, I'm really not. I don't. I think that I witnessed shady people.
Speaker 7: I did see someone kind of hovering in the parking lot.
Speaker 6: But what I but this is a lot with cameras and it's in a building.
Speaker 7: I know if this is the bottom floor before getting into the big gate. Yes, yeah, this is where I saw the guy. Okay, white dude, glasses, nerdy gote no hood though, But what I thought was he no, no screwdriver. What I thought is he was looking at us because we had got they'd gotten complaints of people driving recklessly.
Speaker 6: In the road.
Speaker 7: You get yelled at, so immediately my mind went to like, oh, now they're surveying us to see if we're driving safely in the morning.
Speaker 5: What about Tim? Why don't you call Tim when you get here? Who's I had a scary and be like Tim, I'm here.
Speaker 2: I do today?
Speaker 8: A texted him. I said, Tim, I tried to take the stairs, but I got too scared. So can you come meet me?
Speaker 6: Okay, that's all you should do, But I don't want.
Speaker 8: To feel scared coming to work. There's a different vibe though than where we used to work.
Speaker 7: In the city.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're four minutes more what used to be. But it's different. It's different. Okay, guys, be on the lookout for men with screwdrivers.
Speaker 8: So I ordered a birdie. A birdie, I know what that is. It's a safety device from myke. You chain it alerts like a loud sound.
Speaker 4: That's what it is.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I got my daughter one too. Pull it no, but I can bring it tomorrow. One time, I forgot it for your safety. Yes, it's on the kitchen counter because I was showing my daughter how to use it, because I ordered her one too.
Speaker 6: You know, you've been so shaken up by the fact that you're driving to work only four or five days that you ordered something for your safety and then you forgot it.
Speaker 8: Yes, because I was showing my daughter how to use it. Yeah, okay, guys, whatever, I'll bring you tomorrow. But you can get a two pack on Amazon. So I got her one, a me one.
Speaker 6: Yeah tomorrow, I got Yeah.
Speaker 8: But that's probably why I didn't feel safe this morning and yesterday morning.
Speaker 6: Lunchbox, what did you see?
Speaker 2: Well, I went to the parking garage yesterday after the show and I saw shattered glass all over the parking Happy.
Speaker 8: No, I'm not.
Speaker 6: Why are you happy?
Speaker 8: I'm not happy.
Speaker 2: I just sent a picture, Amy, so you can see it. It's in multiple parking spots.
Speaker 8: I'm not happy. So I'm just going to.
Speaker 6: You just didn't care.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, I am very I hate that this happened to somebody. But also my intuition was right.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you didn't say anything, Amy, You you could have prevented a crime from happening. When you see these two suspicious individuals, you have to report it. You don't wait and just say, hey, man, at least they're not going to get my car. I'm going to be behind the gate because someone multiple people had their car broken into.
Speaker 8: They're a shattered now as But here's the thing. I think that they were exiting.
Speaker 6: Let's walk to finish what you're saying here.
Speaker 2: So I was just walking in one parkings shattered glass, walk another one shattered glass. I'm like, that's window glass. That is window glass that has been shattered out of a car, multiple cars, obviously.
Speaker 5: And did they look like they could have been shattered with something like a screwdriver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looked like it looked like screwdriver shattered glass exactly. And I said Amy had a chance to be a hero and she ended up being a zero.
Speaker 8: Okay, well, I didn't really know if that that's what they were doing. And what is there a one eight hundred number? Who do we call?
Speaker 6: It's called nine Oh I'm not going to call nine one one for some people breaking in.
Speaker 8: I didn't see them breaking and I had a theory that they looked suspicious and maybe they were up to no good, but I had no proof. I don't think you can call nine one one on that.
Speaker 2: You can call nine one one on suspicious individuals like walking through somewhere. I mean, it happens.
Speaker 5: Do you think, honest question, do you think that Amy not calling when she saw this? When Amy didn't do see something, say something and she'll brought here in the show. Do you think that caused cars to get broken into.
Speaker 8: Okay, if they had already broken into it by the time I saw them, then they.
Speaker 2: Could have got caught. But I think I think they would have broken in and got out of there. They wouldn't have been hanging around. They were on the prow looking for the right target.
Speaker 8: Also, have you seen Lunchbruck's picture of this glass that's brokend.
Speaker 6: I'm looking picture.
Speaker 7: Does it look like glass?
Speaker 8: Looks like a little animal.
Speaker 6: That's it's glass.
Speaker 2: That's what happens when you hit a car window, like with a screwdriver, especially come out. You think it's Phillips head like to me, like Phillips heads.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there was another tool that was next to it in the back pocket that I couldn't identify my gun. No, that I would call somebody on.
Speaker 6: So we can't fix this. But what do we learn from this?
Speaker 8: Keep your eyes open, there's already say something, see something, say something.
Speaker 6: You can even let somebody know here in the building.
Speaker 7: But technically did she by saying it to us on the show when we were like, hey, you're crazy, they're probably figured everybody screwing together a train said no, we're idiots.
Speaker 6: But technically she saw something then sets up thank you entertainment.
Speaker 8: No, I said something out of concern and fear for but then you put that.
Speaker 5: On us to go and say something to somebody, and then we turned the microphones off. Were already worried about what we're doing next.
Speaker 8: That's true. I just thought, well, what if the percentage is wrong? But this is just a good reminder to like listen to your gut because I felt it. I felt the fear.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: She saw the people, and nobody's going to get mad at you for saying, hey, I saw something a little suspicious. If you want to check it out, well, now, I'm just generally speaking, right everybody.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's right. Better safe than sorry is when I.
Speaker 5: Say the working theory is lunchbox bashed the windows and so we can bring this in if it's working theory. I don't think that's true, but working theory okay. But really, if anybody out there, if you see something that could be suspicious, it is not going to take you more than thirty seconds to call even to be told you're wrong. And that's okay. You can be wrong ten times and that's okay. You don't ever want to be right. If you are right, maybe you'll save somebody or somebody's property.
Speaker 8: Right, this is a good lesson.
Speaker 2: You could have saved a life.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't think you may. No dramatic, get dramatic about it now.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two and the last of our Halloween parts and segments that happened this week. Lunchbox has a very strong opinion on trunk or treating, not trick or treating, trunk or treating where basically families take their kids to a business and everybody does Halloween candy out of the trunks of their cars. And he has a very strong, potentially valid opinion. Listen, let us know what you think. There's a video on social media. You can comment there, or you can even DM him or dm the show if you have thoughts.
Speaker 5: Number five, Lunchbox is annoyed by something. He says, hear me out, all right, you're up.
Speaker 2: Halloween is being ruined. It is being ruined by these things we call trunk or treats.
Speaker 6: Not familiar.
Speaker 2: It's you go to a parking lot and people have their cars and they pop open the back and they decorate it and they hand out candy to the kids. The school has it, the local grocery store has it, the car dealership has it.
Speaker 6: Sounds like businesses though churches.
Speaker 2: The church has it. There are trunk or treats a mile a minute. I got invited to six different truck or treats. It's like, guys, what's the point of having Halloween if we're gonna do trunk or treats leading two weeks leading up to Halloween. So these kids already have a full bag of candy because you go to trunk or treat It's like Halloween excitement is gone because they're already snacking on the candy.
Speaker 5: Counterpoint, what are you upset about? Why is it a bad thing? And can't you still go to houses on Halloween night?
Speaker 2: Yes, but the excitement is not there. I remember as a kid counting down the days until Halloween, and now my kids are just like, are we going to that trunk or treat?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is there a.
Speaker 6: Halloweens?
Speaker 8: Yeah? OK?
Speaker 6: Question again, don't have kids yet.
Speaker 5: Do your kids like going to like Grandma's house to get presents on Christmas Eve? Do they like going to somebody's house to get presents?
Speaker 12: Here?
Speaker 5: And they at Christmas Day they get presents, and does that ruin Christmas Day because they get to get presents at other places.
Speaker 2: No, it's on the same day. It's totally different. It's one event. The Christmas is one event.
Speaker 6: Not for everybody, not for everybody.
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't ever go early and get presents anywhere. So it is Christmas and that is it. And if we get presents extra, it's after Christmas. This is just absolutely crazy to me, and that we have these trunker treats everywhere. And I understand that. I thought trunk er treats were more for like where it's not safe to go trick or treating, they have a trunk re treat for a safe environment. Now they just do it just to have a trunk re treat and it's stupid that ruins Halloween. I absolutely hate them.
Speaker 5: Second counterpoint, Yeah, do you ever say the words well when I was a kid and then think maybe I shouldn't feel that way because it only happened a different way when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: No, I don't ever feel that way. I feel like sometimes some changes good, there are changes that have been made that have been good, but these are stupid and it's oversaturated. It ruins Halloween. The excitement isn't even there anymore because they've already celebrated Halloween sixteen times before Halloween even comes.
Speaker 6: One final counterpoint, good and all these could be worthless. Don't go ye oh that's an option.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But then when the kids know about it.
Speaker 6: How do they know? Oh, they're told, but the car dealership does Johnny de car salesman come over. It's like, get your hund in, get trunk or treat you have signs on the road they have Now they see it. I like trunk or treats.
Speaker 5: Just from hearing about it, it's more optos Okay, Amy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean it's not going to bother me like it's bothering him.
Speaker 4: But I get it.
Speaker 8: It can get overwhelming that I can.
Speaker 2: Is it oversaturated him?
Speaker 8: Is it going too good times? It can, But I'm not going to let it impact me. And to Bobby's point, I guess, yeah, you don't have to go. And I mean they know about it.
Speaker 5: People are doing something they also don't have to do, for like something fun in the community, for maybe people that don't get to have Halloween night because it's I think it's a Thursday. So I understand why you would feel that way based on your other feelings of things like what's up with the iPhone? Why don't we just go knock on doors and talk to people and not call them? Like, I get it, you're kind of old school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, way, face to face, Like, let's let's just do Halloween Halloween, right, we don't have to have sixteen halloweens. It's insane.
Speaker 6: I'm for trunk or treat I'm pro trunk or treaty.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm pro.
Speaker 7: I'm pro trunker tree. That means more candies for everyone.
Speaker 2: We heard you out, But you guys aren't joining the movement that we're not.
Speaker 6: There is not a movement.
Speaker 8: Actually there's a petition to be signed, you know.
Speaker 5: Like the movement is let's have more trunk or treats. But now we heard you out. Do you feel heard?
Speaker 2: I feel heard, not accepted, but I feel heard.
Speaker 5: And that's all the matters on this show. We just want you to feel heard.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Bobby has never had a drink of alcohol in his life. This is something majority of people are going to know if they've listened to the show before. But this week, we were talking about the most dangerous drink, and we all shared what we thought is a very dangerous drink, which I'll have to say our list is pretty strong.
Speaker 4: Besides one of them I'm not sure that I agree with.
Speaker 3: But we also explain the process of drinking and getting drunk and having hangovers to Bobby and it was thoroughly entertaining.
Speaker 6: Number four doctors say, this is the most dangerous drink.
Speaker 5: It's not some concoction. It's got cyanide in it, so don't think about anything like that. There's no gun in the bottom of the bottle. It's nothing crazy. What's the most dangerous drink? Lunch walk?
Speaker 6: Someone to go to you ever Clear?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 6: Explained to never had it?
Speaker 2: It is so strong, it's deadly, it hurts, it's it's terrible.
Speaker 6: Why do people drink it?
Speaker 8: Can't taste it at all?
Speaker 7: What it's like rubbing out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like rubbing out.
Speaker 8: Oh, what is the one that's like hidden in like a jello shot? Is that ever Clear?
Speaker 2: Well, a jello shot you have the jell o to mask it.
Speaker 8: That's why.
Speaker 6: So, I mean, I'm just a quest a little more information on Everclear, because I mean it's so it's very potent. So okay, so it's high alcohol all you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's bad news.
Speaker 5: It burns any yeah, oh it's hot due Okay. So then why would you go to Everclear?
Speaker 2: It'll get you.
Speaker 6: Oh so you're going impact heavy impact, Okay, Morgan, I'm.
Speaker 3: Going with the four loco. Four locos are like an energy drink mixed for a whole lot of alcohol and a whole lot of sugar and things that you just shouldn't have, and you can have one can and you're down and out for.
Speaker 5: The count queue for the room. Four loco sounds to me like if there's a lot of energy takes you up, however alcohol takes you down.
Speaker 6: Are you just in like purgatory? Yeah, right in the middle and that where we are right now, you're right.
Speaker 7: Nah, it's elevated though that that that that that.
Speaker 6: You're drunken purgatory.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's like if we were feeling we do right now, but we all wanted to like hook up. Probably that's how people are drunk, like either not wrecking cars, are hooking up.
Speaker 7: Like, I think we can drink ever Clear all night and I don't think we'd want to hook.
Speaker 6: Up with each other like us not again. Okay, so we have ever Clear, we have four loco Eddie.
Speaker 7: Oh this is easy.
Speaker 2: Give me fireball, fire ball, it's not dangerous.
Speaker 7: Talking about fireball will get you. Why because it tastes like candy. This is fine, Give me another one, all fire all? Yeah, dude, that's that's and it's it's good. It's really good. It tastes like a red hot.
Speaker 5: So for you, what gets you is how great it tastes, so therefore you continue. Yeah, people are like, you want the shot wherever Clear tastes terrible and you need a lot of it, but you just do it because it tastes.
Speaker 6: So it's so strong with you. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: D oh.
Speaker 6: I was with Lunchbucks the drunkest I've ever been.
Speaker 2: I had ever Clear.
Speaker 6: I don't remember that night at all.
Speaker 13: Anything.
Speaker 2: I was gonna make it really Yeah, do.
Speaker 5: You guys ever get Have you ever been so drunk where you're like, this might be it for me, not drinking but like death.
Speaker 6: Yes, now you don't think that you're sick?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Wow, No, you were like, I'm never having alcohol ever again.
Speaker 5: Okay, question for the room for again, I've never drank, so please I know there's stupid questions Amy when you say you've been so sick, and I know people have been hung over, everybody has everybody talked about it. Have you ever been hungover so bad that you really felt like you were never going to drink again?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 8: Yes, in the yes, one hundred percent. I'll never touch alcohol ever again.
Speaker 6: But you've you've probably done that a couple of times.
Speaker 5: But it was ever a time where you're like, I'm really this time, I'm out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But then somehow you just feel better, and then you wonder what the scenario was that got you there, because sometimes you could just be the certain drink was too strong or something you didn't sit well with. Whatever you drink. It's most of the time when if you got really, really sick and you're just like and you gave up. You're just laying on the floor and you're like, I'm done.
Speaker 13: Ray, Yeah, I'm gonna go with the energy route and say espresso martinis just because the milk's gonna make you sick, the uh, the espresso is gonna really get your heart going, and then the martini is gonna mask at all.
Speaker 6: You're not even gonna taste these things. You drink two of them. I bet you're about to have a heart attack, that's true.
Speaker 5: Espresso sounds terrible, and I drink alcohol. That's awful. The drinks right now, Yeah, I know I get it because it looks like it looks fancy.
Speaker 6: I don't know anyone that's a dream.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: The last time we were we were all together, I mean like somebody like right, like, no, dude, drink them, drink them.
Speaker 2: They're huge.
Speaker 8: It goes to brunch. She's very into espresso Martini's mine's the Flaming Doctor Pepper bit.
Speaker 6: You could die on that one by getting caught on fire though. Yes, yeah, fireball.
Speaker 8: That's why I think it's dangerous.
Speaker 7: But that's dangerous too because it tastes just like a Doctor Pepper. I don't know, it's not because they don't. They don't pour Doctor Pepper next.
Speaker 5: And we used to go I go on sixth straight and they do the fire ball where they do those I was Carba the Flaming Doctor Peppers. It's a specific bar where the would do flame Doctor Peppers a library or the only real.
Speaker 6: Loss to night here.
Speaker 8: Well, no, I had them at Texas A and M. They would do it at Carney's.
Speaker 2: It was so fun.
Speaker 6: Here is the most dangerous drink?
Speaker 2: Did we name it?
Speaker 8: Target?
Speaker 12: Come on?
Speaker 6: Experts say it would avoid this specific drink. It leads to the most erratic behavior because of its strength. It has more alcohol than you think in it, which can get you in trouble. If you know, you know, you can hit your handle yourself accordingly. But it has more alcohol than you think, and you think fire if you insist on ordering it, try to drink just one and give yourself ten minutes to see how you feel before ordering anything else to drink. It is a very popular drink. Can you name that drink?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 13: Okay?
Speaker 4: What long was it?
Speaker 1: The Long Island Long Island iced Tea is correct?
Speaker 6: Is that it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 8: Dang? I almost went with that before I did Flame with Doctor Pepper. But that's yeah, about as boozy as a cocktail can get.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 6: I like sweet tea, but they mean a Long Island sweet tea.
Speaker 7: It's like that.
Speaker 6: It tastes like that, like all that company marketsas.
Speaker 8: I like sweet tea, but see, that is the kind of thing that would get you in trouble, Like in college where you think you're out with your friends and you order this fun tea and you think you're drinking it. Next thing you know, you're on the floor trash can.
Speaker 7: Punchund that one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you punch. You get so drunk you punch trash can. Man, I don't know, poor bunch of stuff in the trash can. Let's call the suicide on the ships at Subway.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but they put it on the trash can. People just dip their cups in, drink it all and.
Speaker 6: Not know what it is. Nope.
Speaker 2: Long Island Iced Tea. They used to have six Street. I forget what bar is like two dollars before ten o'clock Long Island Iced Teas.
Speaker 5: I like that recommendation gets okay, a question from an ignorant question from a non drinker. Would you ever go into a night and knowing you're going to go so hard that you're going to get sick?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: I don't think you ever go in like that.
Speaker 2: You don't ever think you're gonna throw up?
Speaker 3: No, okay, you do go in being a little unhinged, but you don't anticipate.
Speaker 6: Moregon the smallest one. You see her raise her hand from the box. Go ahead, Morgan, take the stage.
Speaker 3: Like there's some night where I'm like, oh, I'm gonna have a fun night tonight. I'll be a little unhinged, But I don't go in with the purpose of being like, I'm gonna be sick in the morning.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't think your goal is to get sick, but it is.
Speaker 5: If my night plays out as it's about to in my head, I'm going to be sick tomorrow.
Speaker 6: And I'm okay with that. Does that ever happen a little bit?
Speaker 7: Okay, you're okay with a hangle.
Speaker 6: I'm not okay with She's not okay with the sickness of it, but she's okay that if she goes as hard in her mind as she thinks and has as good a time as she thinks that if it does happen, she kind of knows what she got herself into and she doesn't like it, but she understands it.
Speaker 7: I just don't think I've ever gone into it thinking like, all right, I may get sick out of this, but let's do it anyway. Like neverally, no, But there's a point in the night where you're like, you know what, I'm gonna get sick.
Speaker 5: But is that a point of no return? Because is it that point where I might get sick if I go one more. Or do you only think that if it's point of no return?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 2: I think you know, like, okay, if I have another one, I could get sick. But you know what, the night's not over yet. Still young, let's go.
Speaker 6: So then you know you're gonna get sick.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: See, I mean a question, final question.
Speaker 2: You guys will win if you get sick.
Speaker 6: Final question. Final question.
Speaker 5: If somebody is with you and they're a very close friend of yours, and you know that they are going to drink to a level they're going to get sick, and maybe they have not acknowledged they're already drunk, already having good time. Would you ever be like, yo, you're going to be so sick tomorrow, or.
Speaker 6: You just let them do their thing?
Speaker 2: Oh, do their thing. I'm not mom or dad like, hey, you want to party, let's party.
Speaker 5: Would you ever secretly switch out there drink with something that's not as alcoholic as a friend to look out for them.
Speaker 6: No, but I.
Speaker 3: Have tried to stop some I'm like, this is this is getting bad. But you can't really when somebody's on that level, they're on.
Speaker 4: Their own journey and you just got to let them go through it.
Speaker 7: That's true, fire Ball, fire Ball, So did we explain everything correctly for you?
Speaker 6: I have no interest in drinking right now, I think, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's a little early in the morning.
Speaker 6: True, at least till fine.
Speaker 5: Like my organs, my ribs, my neck, my head, my skull, my brain. I'm wound so tightly that I wish I could drink to have some something to do this just for a minute. But how you guys describe what you just described? It really does not push me that direction.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, no, that's yeah, yeah, that part's not fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well that they still don't everclear. No, Wow, we're all talking about like when we were.
Speaker 4: Like kidding me.
Speaker 6: They all aren't.
Speaker 4: Yeah they are. I had a four logos and I was in college.
Speaker 8: Right, we're going way back here.
Speaker 6: Morgan on's the last time he had a hangover.
Speaker 4: But not not for Loco at least. I'm better than that.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, thank you guys for sharing that with me.
Speaker 7: You're welcome.
Speaker 5: If there's anything you would like to know that only I know, Oh, feel free to hit me up at another time.
Speaker 7: What's it like to always be early at a place, like showing up to a restaurant where no one's there.
Speaker 6: Question, it's a whole different topic. I guess that's gonna be courrect.
Speaker 5: I can tell you that it ain't fun. Oh you think it's all gum drops and jelly beans. And people are like annoyed that you're there.
Speaker 7: They're like, oh, this guy's here already a.
Speaker 6: Fine for another topic. All right, thank you.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Traffic Talk is back for a second round. Lunch Box will drive up to a traffic light with his window down and talk to a person next to him who also has their window down, and he records the audio brings it back to the show. It's just people talking to strangers in everyday life. And I actually really love this segment because I think we should talk to strangers more.
Speaker 6: Number three, traffic Tall Lunchbox is in traffic sitting in his car, his window down.
Speaker 5: He's got a microphone. But then he pulls up beside somebody with their window down. They really don't know why the guy's talking to him. This is Lunchbox doing traffic talk. Okay, so where are you are you talking to?
Speaker 2: Just driving down the road and the light turns red. And this guy's got the music blaring. He's got a big old cigar hanging out the window. I'm like, this guy is living his life. Not gonna be able to hear me when I yell at him, but I'm gonna try it. Go ahead, I said, you're living your best life. Hey man, somebody got it. I'm telling you what, dude.
Speaker 14: You got the cigar going, the music going. Man, come on, man, what's making life so good? We steal alive. That's the rich's name in the grave yard. Don't get no credit.
Speaker 2: That's true. That is true.
Speaker 8: Hey, we is me and man.
Speaker 2: We gotta serve ourself. Man, I love it. You ay, every day is good. It's it man, all right, it's it. No wife. Unfortually I got one of those. Hey traffic, talk me good man, light turn green.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, you know he's winning room right.
Speaker 2: Because he's talking about the key to wave is not have a wife. And I was like, oh, unfortunately I got one of those.
Speaker 6: And he's just feeling I mean, I mean, how great that new was loving it.
Speaker 2: He was just living it up. Go car like a escalade.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's pretty Coolah.
Speaker 8: With a cigar.
Speaker 6: Wow, Yeah, I'm not big ce cigar guy.
Speaker 5: But it's definitely a vibe.
Speaker 6: Okay, next up, Next up.
Speaker 2: This lady she's in like a small Kia, like a little and she has a dog in the front seat and it's sticking its head out the passenger window. So I start talking to the dog at first and get her to chime in. Just don't talk, don't talk, it's my kid. Oh what's up, puppy? Oh no, no, I'll just saying hi, puppers, great neigh for a car?
Speaker 6: Are you going to the park?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: How to go with the bat?
Speaker 2: All good news? Okay? So expensive? Anything else playing for the day.
Speaker 6: I can't enjoy this, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, good, Hey, puppers. What's your name? Puppers?
Speaker 12: Roof Benji. I'm glad you got a good bill of health, Benji. Yeah, don't poop in the car, Benji. All right, Well, hey, this is called traffic talk. Just hanging out and stop like talk to your neighbor. Yeah, lights start a green, we gotta go.
Speaker 14: Yeah, all right, there goes.
Speaker 2: We're out of here.
Speaker 7: Bye, like hopefully thing it wasn't turning green fast enough.
Speaker 5: Oh, guys, my favorite throes when he forgot to cut off the beginning when he told his kid to be quiet.
Speaker 6: Ye for a second of it.
Speaker 2: I tell him, don't talk, just don't talk. Don't talk a.
Speaker 6: Voice and traffic talk. Your third guest.
Speaker 2: Next guy, probably in his late forties, early fifties, bald guy. He was sitting in a toile to corolla and he didn't see me coming. How's going I gotta say, man, it sucks daylight saving time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's pretty apt though.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful, but it's about it.
Speaker 6: It's like five and is dark and thirty more minutes.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. How stupid. It puts me in a bad mood. What traffic talk?
Speaker 14: Have a good one, mate, Man, Oh not much there?
Speaker 2: Quick light turned green.
Speaker 5: Save it for a minute, and now you go, wow, all right, great list of guests. You got vibes guy, you got dog lady, and you don't want to be.
Speaker 6: Here, dude, that's right. And so what you learn this?
Speaker 2: I just learned that people want to talk at the traffic light. If you see people with a window down, they are looking for conversation.
Speaker 5: Except for them that go, oh sure, can't wait till it turns green?
Speaker 6: Alright, And that is traffic talk. With Lunchbox.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week With Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Bobby addressed some internet rumors that were about himself.
Speaker 4: Now, some of these are wildly untrue.
Speaker 3: However, Bobby did say, there are a few of these that may have some validity to them, but you're gonna have to listen to this whole segment to find out which ones, and it may or may not involve aliens.
Speaker 6: Number two, I bring what you got, lunchbox, what do you have? Others a pizzeria in Germany that they had this number forty pizza on the menu and it was flying off the shells, flying off the shells, and health inspectors went in.
Speaker 2: They're like, man, something suspicious going on here. Tipped on the police. Turns out, when you order a number forty, get a bag of cocaine with it.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, I'm surprised they got away with that for so long.
Speaker 7: Can you imagine getting that?
Speaker 5: But I think people aren't getting it surprised. I think that's why they ordered that pizza. Don't think anybody is like, I want a forty.
Speaker 7: Why what if you accidentally just say number forty?
Speaker 5: I got a feeling number forty was never ordered by somebody, just like a kid goes in.
Speaker 6: I don't think they give him number forty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's probably a secret menu item or something. But yeah, number forty and you get a bag of cocaine with it.
Speaker 6: I think that's crazy.
Speaker 5: What I have for mine is I would like to address a few of these internet rumors about me that have been going around for the past few years. And I will tell you they're mostly not true, but the ones that did some of them that are kind of true, I'm not. You'll just hear that there's five of them. Some of them are just so not true, and then people start talking about it and it becomes the thing. So I want to put him out here.
Speaker 6: We go. Number one.
Speaker 5: Bobby Bones actually comes from a whole lot of money. The reason he says his father abandoned him is because he does what people digging into his father's wealth. His father did split from his mom, but set Bobby up with a cushy lifestyle early in his career.
Speaker 6: This was written about me.
Speaker 8: Amy, Yeah, definitely not sure, that's not true.
Speaker 7: That was one hundred funny funny though, Yeah, exact fun That would be the place.
Speaker 8: That would be such a hilarious, amazing. I mean, you would be really committed to this other narrative that we have because we've gone to your hometown. We've been Mountain Pyne.
Speaker 6: And I really just sold it yes, and you went all in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I think at one point I dabbled with running for office and I got invested, I got research investigated pretty hard, and I think that would be a hard one for me to decide to get into politics for if I've been lying about that the whole time.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 5: The next one, Bobby invested in an A plus list country artist. He got the idea from Toby Keith, who was an early investor in Taylor Swift. Bobby has made more money from the success of this artist's career than his other endeavors.
Speaker 8: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 7: It's not legal.
Speaker 2: Is that legal?
Speaker 4: Course?
Speaker 6: Is legal? What do you mean?
Speaker 7: You can invest in an artist and then it happens all the time, But as a radio okay, oh that.
Speaker 6: Might it might be a little weird.
Speaker 5: No, only if there was me playing stuff and not acknowledging it or playing it out of place. Like let's say I invested in I'll just give Kerry Underwood. I did not, but it was all but Rod our guy who programs the music, put her in. I have nothing to do with that point, so there would be a way to get around it.
Speaker 7: So it's true.
Speaker 6: I did not say it's true. I did not say it's true. All right.
Speaker 5: Next up, Bobby Bones was recruited by an organization at the Pentagon to slowly incorporate the messaging that aliens exist to his audience. He was approached after he shared a story about he classified documents on UFOs and they felt he was too close to finding out the truth and decided to bring him in.
Speaker 2: Tell us, now that might be true.
Speaker 7: Well, and you go on and on about aliens.
Speaker 5: I just think they're slow rolling us. There's slow. It's very slow, but it is very deliberate, and there are things that are popping the little head out occasionally going oh wow, we can't explain this. Oh wow, we're changing the name of it. Oh wow, there are all these reports. Oh wow, we're going to go take it in front of colic. There's just a lot of stuf happening. It's a slow roll, that's all I'm saying, all right. Next up, Bobby actually has great vision. He only wears dark drum glasses because he was told early in his career he needed a trademark to stand out amongst other white males, and they have stuck ever since.
Speaker 6: Hmmm, that is not true.
Speaker 7: One percent, because like sometimes I'll seek for crap, I'll do signs on your right side just to test you, and you never turn around.
Speaker 5: It's my right eye has eight percent vision. My left eye has started to be just like normally near sighted, which sucks because I can't read with my glasses and I'm colorblind. So that is absolutely one hundred percent not true. One final one. Bobby Belance is a songwriter pseudonym and has written multiple number one in country top ten songs for artists use a fake name to protect the artists from being blackballed by competing radio stations.
Speaker 8: Well that true. Have you written any.
Speaker 5: I'll say this, A couple of those absolutely not true. Absolutely one hundred percent not true.
Speaker 6: A couple of those.
Speaker 5: There's a little bit of validity to them. I knew it, but I'm not saying it.
Speaker 6: Not a lot of it.
Speaker 5: Not like they've nailed them. But I didn't grow up with money. I can't see well, so.
Speaker 8: Now you're leaving what's out there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm not going to say the aliens because I was for.
Speaker 5: The Pentagon, knew it, okay, it's I have had nothing to do with Pentagon aliens.
Speaker 8: And it's almost like they gave him that word slow roll.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Wills the word. I like it.
Speaker 8: Just this disapproved.
Speaker 5: I would like to dress because those are the ones being written about now in articles and so everybody knows.
Speaker 6: Okay, bring what you got, amy right to.
Speaker 8: This story just gives me hope because a man was reunited with his class ring fifty four years after he lost it on a golf course. He's eighty two years old now, and his nineteen sixty four class ring was lost at Uniontown Country Club near Pittsburgh and a guy was recently golfing. I found it just like randomly saw the shiny object in the clay, went over, picked it up, saw who it belonged to, contacted the guy, got it back to him. So this gives me hope.
Speaker 5: Wyami cares if someone broke in her house and stole a ring and we're still looking for it, and there's a there's a reward, like a six hundred dollars reward if you can find Amy's Texas A and M Class ring.
Speaker 8: I thought it was a thousand.
Speaker 6: No, you keep elevating the money I'm spending.
Speaker 8: Yeah, No, Texas A and M Class of three. Whoop.
Speaker 6: And then eddie your last what do you got? Okay?
Speaker 7: So I was at the convenience store and I'm waiting in line to pay for my snacks or whatever I got, and this guy walks in a turnaround. He's in a Spider Man costume. I guess he was going to Halloween party or something. Walks in the has got the mask on and everything, and the attendant goes, hey, hey, yeah, you can't come in here. Take your mask off. He said, I can't, It's part of the costume. So he says, well, you got to get out of here. I'm calling the cops. And guy says, I'm just picking up some beer, Like let me just wear This's like, no, I'm calling the cops right now unless you take Unless you take that mask off. So the guy's like, fine, fine, I'll leave.
Speaker 6: But the mask come off with the head or was it one full body?
Speaker 7: It was like a ones thing with a mask of part of it.
Speaker 6: Also, you can't sell beer to somebody in a mask. Yeah, even if it's not even like I'm scared that you may rob me or something like every teenager would wear a full bodysuit mask and be like, I'm here to bob beer.
Speaker 7: It was crazy because the attendant was so scared, like no, no, no, no, no, you are not coming in here with that mask on. Get out of here. I guess it's like common during Halloween.
Speaker 8: Oh sure.
Speaker 5: I don't think that it's Halloween though, so I think it's not allowed when it's not Halloween. I would say it's pretty common during Halloween. But you still can't sell alcohol to somebody can't see their face, right.
Speaker 2: Just not wear a mask.
Speaker 6: Lunch talk come to jail for this and we don't pantyhose.
Speaker 7: Maybe they go to lunch Boxford.
Speaker 6: Sure, all right, thank you guys. That's what we have.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week. With Morgan number.
Speaker 3: Two, Amy got super vulnerable and shared a personal bone head story of the day moment that she had recently that involved one of her friends and her car and something that she did very very very late. So maybe you're going to relate to this because you could be on the side of Amy or you're gonna be on the other side where you could never relate. This will never be you. It's going to be one or the other. But listen, find out, don't pass judgment.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 3: We all have our strengths, we all have our weaknesses. Okay, so just in I listen to the story, get a.
Speaker 4: Little laugh, or you know, be mad. I don't know. Do whatever you want to do.
Speaker 5: It's a Saturday number one. Usually Lunchbox does the bonehead story. This is Amy's personal bonehead story of the day. Okay, what happened.
Speaker 8: I'm definitely a bonehead and I'm admitting it. But my car, when it gets on empty, it says please refuel, and I know that I can still drive a little ways on that. It's when it says refuel immediately.
Speaker 5: It gives you two refuel options. So when it says please refuel, you see you're all good for a few more minutes.
Speaker 6: Dated where are you going?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 4: What do you have going on?
Speaker 6: So it's like a two layer.
Speaker 8: It's like before, don't hit me with the you need to hurry up and refuel. It's bad for your car to do that. I know. I've known this my whole life. This is just the way. I am, well, my friend needed to borrow my car, and I said it needs gas. So I even gave her, like my Costco card. She was going to be near there, and I was like, get Costco. Like, gave her the money, You're good to go. So uh she did, she thought, because I said it could go a little bit. She ran another errand before she went to Costco and she ran out.
Speaker 6: Oh, she ran out of gas in your car on the highway.
Speaker 8: So I get a voice message, like a voice text from her that's like, hey, call me back. I'm on the side of the road, and I feel horrible. But it it this that the sign didn't say the thing was?
Speaker 14: The thing was.
Speaker 10: You play Hey, Amy, You said you didn't need gas right away, so I ran one errand before putting gas in your car. And now I'm sitting on the side of the road and I think I ran out of gas.
Speaker 8: Call me back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when you called her back?
Speaker 8: No, this is it became a whole ordeal. Do you know what had to happen? Wait, a call it to a truck.
Speaker 6: How did you not get just go get gas and put a little candle? Tried that didn't work.
Speaker 8: I don't know if we just needed more, I don't know.
Speaker 2: So dry.
Speaker 8: So this girl's hut. No, this girl's husband had to come. We're on the side of like a narrow road. She's not even on the highway like Mattery lane. It's like side of the road, like causing traffic issues. The tow truck comes, goes to the gas station, put gas in it. Everything's fine, But I just said so the tow truck don't have to tell you.
Speaker 6: They just want to get more gas.
Speaker 8: No, the tow truck towed the car to the gas station. Yes, so this this ended up costing me more.
Speaker 5: The tow truck towed the car to the gas station to fill it up with gas. Correct, So you tried to pour gas in it, but with.
Speaker 8: A gas can correct didn't work. I guess we needed more.
Speaker 2: I have a gallon of gas.
Speaker 4: Kids, I don't know.
Speaker 8: At first, I thought, well, maybe now all the damage is done and the car's just like I'm over it, like I'm tired of you running me on e and something else broke like we didn't know the issue. But once we took it to the gas station and we could get like a lot of gas in there, it was good to go.
Speaker 6: So now that car's good. What did you learn from this?
Speaker 8: Thank you to the tow truck guy for only charging me one fifty because he said he would originally he would charge more than that.
Speaker 5: Only to tell you like a block different. Probably so he did he have to put it up on a flatbed?
Speaker 1: Yes, yea.
Speaker 8: So not only that, she reeled her day. So now I know I need to say, yes you can if you.
Speaker 6: Need your car with gas before you give it to somebody. Yes, I think that's it.
Speaker 8: I was doing her favor. She needs listen. I said it's gonna need gas, just not right away, because it didn't say macro worldview.
Speaker 6: It's like, maybe you don't leave it on e just.
Speaker 8: No, correct. I I own my responsibility and now I'm gonna start refeeling at a quarter of a tank. It's no, it's my new challenge. But I know I'm not the only person out there that's built like this. Other people listening right now they feel me, and other people listening right now are like, she's an idiot.
Speaker 5: I'm rooting for you. That's where I am. I'm rooting for you. You did stop hitting your snooze button on the alarm. I did, and I think you can probably do this. Oh yeah, i'bolutely for your friend.
Speaker 8: I'm able say hilarious progress.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all, that's it for me this weekend. Thanks for joining and catching up on the show with me. Be sure to follow us on socials at Bobby Bone Show. You can also go to our YouTube page at Bobby Bone Show. We have a whole bunch of content up there, and all of our performances are always up there.
Speaker 4: We can't put them anywhere else.
Speaker 3: We can't even put them on the podcast, but the full ones can be found on our YouTube page from this year and all years past. You'll find some really cool stuff up there. And please come check out my new podcast, Take This Personally. This week I had on my psychic bestI. Her name is Zoe Greco, and we not only talked about impass and deep feelers as well as understanding our intuition, but she also did an Ora reading on me, which was very insightful for me of just learning to understand myself a little bit more so, if you're a fan of any of those things, that's this week.
Speaker 4: There's thirteen other episodes.
Speaker 3: Up there, and I hope you give it a try.
Speaker 4: All right, y'all. I'll see you guys next weekend.
Speaker 3: Well, I won't see you, but you'll hear me, and i'll be talking to you by myself in the studio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm getting out of here.
Speaker 3: Bye, everybody, Happy belated Halloween.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 2: Show and follow at webgirl Morgan
Speaker 1: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.