Speaker 1: Kutbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the Old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The Clearinghouse of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 1: In the air everywhere. The Fifth Hour with Me, Ben Maller and Danny g Radio A Happy Championship Sunday Conference Championship. But what is the name?
Speaker 3: Dan?
Speaker 1: Do we have an official name for today? I just know it's the Final Four. I call it the Final Four.
Speaker 3: I think they're calling it the Super Championship round weekend on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So just watch and we'll get massive ratings.
Speaker 3: It's a little wordy.
Speaker 1: We'll send out a press release on Tuesday, how great there were and how everyone watches the NFL because you're all addicted, and that's it. That's what you're all addicted. That's all.
Speaker 3: So besides the Seahawks and Rams, your Rams, the other game is underwhelming.
Speaker 1: Let's say if the Patriots don't win that game today, there there are some issues. How do you you can't back up quarterback? And everyone brings up Nick Foles and Jeff Hostel, but how many other backup quarterbacks have played in our lifetime Danny and sucked the odds? Is it possible one day you know that the Broncos. Everything goes right in my mind and you watch Benny versus the Penny on YouTube, there's picks for both games today. But in my mind, I mean I did pick the Broncos in the game. I did take them plus the points. I think the points are too big. The Patriots should win the game is come on, now should win?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I did the same thing. I think the Patriots are going to win the game by four points, and so Vegas is trying to lure people in. And I think it opened at five and a half and it's sitting at four and a half on DraftKings. But I told this to CNR on the air a few days ago. Imagine if Davis Mills had gotten into that game instead of CJ. Stroud riding the vomit comment as you would say, that's right, and the Texans got past the Patriots, we would have had Davis Mills versus Jared Stidham.
Speaker 1: Oh Man, Well, the NFL, the NFL will say, and it is true that it doesn't really matter who's in the super Bowl. In our lifetime, we've seen the Arizona Cardinals get to the Super Bowl. We've seen the Carolina Panthers get a couple times get to the super Bowl. So it has happened. Although like of the possible matchups, a Sam Darnold Jared Stidham matchup in the Super Bowl is really lacking a lot of That's not like the match I mean, the made for TV matchup would be Stafford versus Drake May. The top two MVP guys, one of them is going to win the MVP And you know how they do this super Bowl week they have the Gallo Award ceremony, So a couple of days a Friday before I think it's the Friday before or the Thursday before the Super Bowl, they have the big.
Speaker 3: Award show, NFL Honors.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so one of them will win the MVP Award and to have that matchup would be pretty good. That would be night Patriots back, different coach, different quarterback. There's something there. And the Rams with the prodigy, Sean McVay, and then Stafford the magical season, storybook season. That shocks me that they're in this final four. I was doing monologues. Yeah, I talked about this on the show the other night. I was doing monologues before the season about Jimmy Garoppolo being the quarterback because it seemed like Stafford wasn't gonna be able to play. He couldn't practice, his back was all messed up. They brought in this truck special like Boodoo Doc Mike, like doctor Guy to come Stafford and here we are, one good day away from getting back to.
Speaker 3: The super Bowl. Let's keep it real. And you're from the Jackiees later days. Yes, yeah, that's been amazing with him. Slater used to miss preseasons and he told somebody in an interview that I saw or read that the more preseasons he missed, the more the more training camps he missed, the more seasons he got to play. And so they just need to keep Stafford out for the next two training camps so he can extend his career even longer.
Speaker 1: I know, well the quote Jackie slid what in the web?
Speaker 3: Yeah didn't, wasn't Jackie The one who got disconnected.
Speaker 1: I think Jackie had a TV. He had a more important interview, so he cut me off.
Speaker 3: And that's that's what it was. He rushed you off the phone.
Speaker 1: He had TV waiting for him, so podcast TV. He ran away. But I did get to tell Jackie my memory of going to RAMS training camp as a kid. My mom would drop me off in a different time and I just there was like hardly any security. There was like one rent a cop with a folding chair and us, you know, I just I want. I hung out with the offensive lineman and they were farting and cursing and talking wild and I, every second of his little kid thought that was the greatest thing in the world. So here we are. Championship in the NFL today. A final two will be set Super Bowl a couple of weeks away. Let's get to the mailbag. What do you say, Danny G mailbag time? Here we go.
Speaker 3: It's this mail.
Speaker 1: Bag, ohio al getting me in the mood and first up on the mailbag. These are actual letters by actual listeners to the show. We thank you. When we first started this podcast, I started with Gascon long ago. We had to beg people, we had to I was posting on Facebook to get questions. It was like it was pathetic. But fortunately the podcast is picked up and with Danny here and whatnot, we we've done very well. So thank you guys for sending questions. And I never have to beg I have not had to beg in sometimes, so I do appreciate that. First up is uh Danny in Nashville, who writes in. He says, Hey, Ben and Danny g real life work is a biach and my girlfriend is eight months pregnant, so I am not able to call into the show, but I still listen to your guys shows, podcast all that stuff. What are your thoughts? Danny and Nashville says on the trend of colleges like Alabama and Baylor signing G League professionals and they're immediately eligible, the NCAA explicitly said the Alabama G League guy was not eligible, but a Tuscaloosa Circuit judge, who is a six figure donor to the program, gave him a restraining order against the NCAA. He is now allowed to play against Tennessee, he said, And I guess I guess this already happened. What the f is going on? With college sports at this point. It's semi pro God bless, that's Danny. So first of all, Danny and Nashville, where have you been. It's been this way for a number of years. This is not all of a sudden a new revelation from college basketball nation. It's been this way for some time. It is bizarre that they're letting G League guys play college basketball, although it's a logical step because what's the difference. You're still paying them whether they went to the G League or not. Uh, And this is the way it is. I hate Danny. The government meddling in this stuff. I know that's where this is headed, and it's it's gonna suck because there's gonna be it's bad now. But then they're gonna put a bunch of rules in that, you know, be government oversight, and that's not gonna be any good either. So there's really not a great show.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to hear Trump talk about this. I'm gonna have to fix this with all this nil stuff, especially with college football kind of I'm gonna I'm gonna be honest. I kind of liked it better when the deals were made in the shadows in the back alleys with bags of cash.
Speaker 1: Uh. Yeah, Well I always felt guilty watching because it was so ridiculous when they that bull crab student athlete, which was never really the case. It was all a bull crap. Uh. And then this is like the other extreme. It's like you go from one wing of the plane to the other wing of the plane. You're like, well, I want to be in the middle of the plane. I want to be on the right or the left wing. I want to be in the middle. You can't be in the middle. It does. It just feels dirty. Like the guys that are transferring while they're on teams that are playing for the championship. There are guys in entering the portal. It just seems very odd. But here we are so the guys that play, like the Mississippi old miss quarterback who's played six years tried to get a seventh year of eligibility. I don't know if he got it. I don't think he did.
Speaker 3: That's the thing, Ben. The portal shouldn't be well that school has ten million for me and you only have five million for me. The portal should be for guys who are backing up a star player and they get lost a little bit on the bench can have an opportunity to start for another team. I think that that's why it was put into place.
Speaker 1: Well whatever they whatever they decided it was for, is not being used for that, and they should have a clear window. Like to me, this is one thing I would be on board. If you're a football player and you're going to transfer, make sure it's after the National Championship game. It's kind of you know how that we were kids in the World Series and then like the day after the World Series, one of the players would get not released, but kind of put on like they would announce certain players We're not gonna be on the team because you have it within seven days of the World after the World Series. But it's after the World Series or after the like after the Super Bowl. Let's say the Rams when and when they go to the Super Bowl. Well yeah, some of those guys will end up getting put on what waivers or whatever after the game, but not prior to the game. It just seems seems odd. So there will be government oversight. Danny and Nashville and I like that you're all grown up. Danny used to call the show back in the day, and he was a kid. Now he's all grown up, he's got the girlfriends, about to pop out a kid, he's got a job that he hates. So life is good. Danny in Nashville, you're living on adault life.
Speaker 3: May the Lord be with you. I remember what it was like when Brenda was eight months breaknant.
Speaker 1: I'm good luck, Danny, good luck.
Speaker 3: You know it's a blessing now, man, I love having CoA in my life. But at the time and going through a pregnancy with somebody, there were several times I wanted to go for a pack of cigarettes. If you know what I'm saying here, I hear you.
Speaker 1: Ryan C from Shrewsbury, mass Writes and he said, hello boys, It's been a while since I emailed you, but I still listen to every episode and at least the last half hour of the Overnight Show. My question this week for both of you guys, first, been any updates on coming to Worcester. I plan on making myself available whenever that is. I would love to finally meet you and everyone else as well. And Danny, you haven't been on the pod lately. What's new and is everything all right with you? Love hearing your stories Danny and noticed an apologies in advance of some me personal that's Ryan and Shrewsbury. I'll go first, right, So I am going to be coming to Worcester at some point this year, according to the Leprechaun and our friend in New Hampshire, and we haven't picked a date yet. The plan was to try to get to a WU Socks game and throw out the first pitch. That was something that was big for Masshole Mickey or Mikey rather, who passed away a couple of years. I guess it's been a couple of years now. I don't have time fly, so we're looking at most likely after maybe late April, early May, something along those lines. I'm guessing it'll be sometime in May. I don't know. It might not be then, it could be later on. I'm waiting to hear back from the Leprechaun with some possible dates. So that's that's the plan. We'll keep you posting on that. Ryan and Dan here here you're juggling a lot of things right with the kid and Covino and Rich and all that, So it's a lot going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my schedule has been as you know, well, this has been an ongoing thing where not only am I juggling Coveno and Rich and having a new kid and all that, but also I think during the mailbag somebody asks a couple months back if I was going to work for the school district again. The answer is yes. I've been waking my ass up early every morning doing a morning job, then going to the network doing that job, and then doing podcasting on the weekend. So my schedule's been you know, hey, it's radio, right, we have to have like three or four bustles to survive in broadcasting. If you want to live in southern California and you want to live well, you have to have at least three jobs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot going on, And for me, I do the overnight show and then I'll usually go out and bang my head against the wall for about an hour, and then I'll come back and record the podcast, like on Fridays. That's usually how that goes. I'll just come back and just start yapping away. But it's yeah, with your schedule working in the morning, we usually record this in the morning, so it's a logistical logistical issue there. But you'll be as much as you can, right. We che to get you on as much as as we can get you on there, Yes.
Speaker 3: Sir, And I'm going to be live from the super Bowl again, just like last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll be. We'll be doing some podcasts from Radio Row again. The Fifth Hour podcast will be live on tape from Radio Row. I cannot wait. We had Emmett Smith on, we had Adrian Peak on the path, we had some big names just hanging out at Radio Row. So I'm excited about that. Asking me be fun to.
Speaker 3: Dude and Ben. With other parts of the country giving like eleven feet of snow in two days, How lucky are we this year that the Super bowls in California. Oh, it's great.
Speaker 1: It would have been nice though, if one of these games played today was played in like a bank of snow, that would have been awesome to watch, just not to go to, but to watch. But yeah, I've already heard from my friends in Boston that the Boston guys are complaining about the Super Bowl being in San Francisco because the logistics Radio Row is in downtown San Francisco, and then the game and the festivities are at the stadium, which is like an hour drive. So they're already complaining Danny about that. They haven't even gotten there and they're already complaining about the logistics of that.
Speaker 3: You'll love this because you have the cheap skate moves for Valentine's Day and celebrate after the holidays.
Speaker 1: Are a way to do it. Yeah, that's absolutely Yeah.
Speaker 3: You get your candy half off and all that. You're gonna love this. Next year super Bowl it's on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 1: Oh is that right? Okay? Where is next year's super Bowl? Is it in La or.
Speaker 3: Is it at so far now Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: I'll definitely bet that one. All right, all right, well, not at.
Speaker 3: The game maybe maybe this year. This year for you, girl, I got the super Bowl party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going. We're gonna watch the gay Yeah. Scott from Florida writes in he says, Hey, Ben and Danny, you had a game show caller named Scott on the Wednesday show. You kept saying Scott obviously, and it hurt my my hearing. I hurt my ears to hear the name because he was such a bad caller. It made me wonder, who is the worst Ben or Danny in the world. You know, the type of person with whom you are just disappointed that you share a name with them that is Scott So. Yeah. I don't really thought about it. There's not too many people named Ben, so I don't have that many options. There's many more people named Dan or Danny.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm trying to think off the top of my head. Do there's some classics like Daniel Bonnatducci.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah he is?
Speaker 3: He still video celebrity boxing. I think he did mornings for years in Seattle.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did. He did show in l A too, he did.
Speaker 3: He did. Yeah, for the old classics.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to like famous Ben's Ben.
Speaker 3: Stiller, Benjamin Franklin.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, O g Ben, one of our founding fathers.
Speaker 3: Come on, John Miller, That's that's Benjamin Franklin. Right.
Speaker 1: He doesn't look like he doesn't look like any how many other bends. I can't really think of many bends. There's not it's not a popular name.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: There's not Ben Kingsley that he's old. Is he still alive? He's he was old.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, I got one. I got one. I got one. I just it just hit me, It just hit me. Most embarrassing Ben Ben Simmons, the NBA player Ben Simmons that guy given gifts, talented basketball player who the pro fisherman? Yeah, exactly, guy's a bum the guy that that is the most embarrassing. But I mean with all, there's probably some YouTube or TikTok or something like that, but I don't pay attention to that.
Speaker 3: So who cares?
Speaker 1: Those people aren't They don't. They don't exist in my world. So yeah, Ben Simmons embarrassing that number one pick in the draft, tremendous gifts as a basketball player, and just hates basketball, doesn't give a shit. So that's it. That's the one for me. Have you settled, Well, I didn't. I wasn't paying.
Speaker 3: Were you settling on your most annoying Dan? A lot of Dan's in sports when you think about it, Dan Levittar, Dan Patrick, Dan Byer, Dan Byer coach of line. Yeah, Dan Byer makes jokes. Buyer makes jokes all the time that he's going to start an only Dan's page.
Speaker 1: I have a Satin Knight John On. Yeah, oh, there are tons of dance. That's a Remember Dan Quayle, your old Dan Quayle, the Vice President of the United States.
Speaker 3: Sure really smart. He was known for being a high iq politician, exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's the most embarrassing Dan? Though, I don't there's some Dan Marino was awesome back in the day.
Speaker 3: He's old, but he was great. Now.
Speaker 1: That's not embarrassing. The greatest cartoon voiceover guy Dan Castellanata Homer Simpson, that's a Dan. I don't think of any bad dance.
Speaker 3: Any embarrassing ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. All right, thank you, Scott. Yeah, you created some podcast conversation for that.
Speaker 3: We're great. Shouts out to Danny DeVito.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. Legend Alf from the bomb cyclone hitting the eastern Seaboards has greetings from the snowy Bay State Chairman. If you live in an area of the country that had a snowy winter, would you shovel your property yourself or would you hire someone to take care of it? That's from Alf. What I would do is hire. I would buy one of those really nice snowblowers, and I think that would be fun. I don't know that I want to hold a shovel like it's seventeen thirty seven, you know what I'm saying. If I could get a nice snow I would I would do that. In fact, that could be a good hustle, Danny during the snow time you were, and we have guys that call the overnight show that are seasonal workers that drive the snowplow trucks and they're out there hustling. But I'm saying, just cleaning people's property of snow, that would be a nice little extra hustle for you. I mean, paid a decent amount of money for doing that, I would think. But I would not use a shovel, alf. I would buy one of those cool snowblower things at home, deeper or lows or whatever, and that would be my move. So what about you, Danny.
Speaker 3: I would hire some dumb kid from down the street.
Speaker 1: Some dumb dumb dumb dumdumb dumb dumb.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I probably wouldn't be that dumb because me and ten other neighbors. It's a hustle right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh. Fer Dog in Fullerton rights and he says, happy Conference championsh Sunday, Ben and Danny g Just like nine years ago when the Clippers were on top of the Lakers and the Bus family were a mess, all is right in the world once again. You love to see it. As a fan of the people's team, Who do you think got more of a raw deal. Roberto the bus driver who paid a king's ransom for Dodgers World Series tickets to watch the Astros, or poor a little Justin Cooper who flew halfway across the country to watch the Broncos win just to learn his starting quarterback is out for the rest of the playoffs immediately after the game. And yeah, that stuff. Can I get a copy, he says, of Lucky Tony's rendition of It's a hard Knock Life. It's the best thing I've heard in my life, says Fergdug. So Ferg's a big fan of that. I like Lucky Tony singing the other song, which is much shorter, for he's a jolly good fellow, which nobody can.
Speaker 3: And then yeah, shorter is better with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so uh, I don't know who got it was. I feel bad for Roberto because that was that was just the Astros cheated and it was bull crap and they baseball has no balls and they didn't take the thing away, So I that one. I know he didn't travel across by the way, is Denver halfway across the country, Danny, I don't think it is right. No, here's I looked it up just because for I was curious, what's halfway across the country. So halfway between LA where we do the show from in Boston. The halfway point, Danny is Lincoln, Lancaster County, Nebraska. So wow, Lincoln, Nebraska where the Cornhuskers plays. Halfway between LA and Boston, it would it's fourteen one hundred and ninety four miles, so one thousand, four hundred ninety four miles from LA, and it's one thousand, four hundred and ninety two miles from Boston. So that's there's a fun that's a fun fact, Danny. That's a that's a fun.
Speaker 3: That's good. That's good bar trivia.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right?
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Lucky Tony, speaking of the Devil as email shall appear, says, hey been in Danny g for five years. I've been hearing Tom Looney being reverenced as a schmuck, and then I see him on Benny Versus the Penny. He seems all right, what am I missing? And is another Mike North appearance coming soon? I would love to hear his thoughts on the Bears season bars signed, Lucky Tony, I do another appealing Looney's an asshole. Yeah, I don't. I don't know about that. I mean Looney, Uh, Loudey's a character, Luonny's Loudy's I've always got a well, I've known Looney for a long time. He goes way back uh Loony Tunes and he's uh, he's a big personality guy, big talker, that whole thing. You know, he's got that going for him.
Speaker 3: So Looney, he's a he's a very nice guy. Yeah, but I also worked with him. And when I worked with him, I found out really quick that he was always the smartest guy in the room.
Speaker 1: Well, he has the answer to everything. It's great. You should never take real estate advice from Tom Looney ever.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 1: Ever, I am still dealing with the fallout from that that goes back now eighteen years, a decision that I still regret to this day. And also personnel moves he'll recommend certain people. The thing about Looney is he's your typical LA guy, lucky Tony. He loves celebrity. I don't really get that worked up by famous people. I don't hate them, I just don't really. It doesn't do anything for me because they're just normal people. When you pull back all that stuff. But Looney loves celebrity.
Speaker 3: You are more excited by costco samples.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm excited about meeting the people that are like famous in our show or whatever. But Looney, he loves celebrities. He would go to the Whole Foods down the street from the radio station in Sherman Oaks because that's where all the celebrities would shop. They live up in bel Air and they'd come down and shop for their tomatoes or whatever. And Looney, oh yeah, I ran into this back when Keith Jackson, the voice of college football, was alive. I ran it to Keith Jackson. He was buying tomatoes, and then Looney would tell some story about how you like, pretended like he was Keith Jackson doing play by play as Keith as Keith was picking tomatoes out stuff like that. He's not a bad guy. He's an interesting character. That's all character.
Speaker 3: And he was very talented at doing updates and playing drops and sound effects and all that. I miss his updates.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's updates. We you know, he's great. He was great. I mean, there's a lot of people this kind of coast. It's unfortunate they don't really put a lot of work into it. They treat it like they're working at the DMV, which is disappointing, you know, because I think we're a couple of old radio guys, right, Danny, I think you should take advantage that.
Speaker 3: You should.
Speaker 1: You should try.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I always appreciated his creativity on the air.
Speaker 1: It does blow me away the amount of people that just don't value that, like Looney always made it his masterpiece and you should. And the people not naming any there's some people who just don't give a crap and you can tell by their work. It sucks. Kwang writes in from Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, A regular, he says, guaranteed human Big Ben and Daddy G Radio a future topic of Baby Coa's Animal Thunderdome. A bloodhound can smell a human from two hundred yards, a wolf from one mile, a bear from three miles, and a polar bear from nine miles. Then he says, how far a head start would you need to get to safety? That's from Quang so I guess, Danny here, you're the Animal Thunderdome guy, So how far would you have to be to get to safety? If a bloodhound can smell a human from two hundred yards, a wolf from one mile, and a bear from three miles, and a polar bear from nine miles. What would the answer be, Danny, what do you think?
Speaker 3: And I wish I could tell you. Since I don't do this Animal Thunderdome podcast, I have no answer. As soon as that podcast begins, though, I will. I'll be like Looney and have the answers to everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, cour well, Cole.
Speaker 3: Is going to be doing it.
Speaker 1: You'll be too old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's his department. Bro. In fact, lay Travis has sent me three animal Thunderdome stories in the past two weeks. I'm sure that'll solve it. Why are you sending me these stories? I have no idea, but I am currently archiving them for CoA.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good, will be classic stories. Well, he can do a classic Thunderdome. You can go back.
Speaker 3: It's throw Back Thursday. I'm a Thunderdome. Let's go to one of my dad's computer files.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's a computer.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't use it, so we download them to our heads as what we did, Kwang and I would say ten miles because you said the longest distance is nine miles, so then if you're ten miles away, you could get to safety. I guess I don't know. I'll do a couple more and get out. We have Reggie from Detroit. Good to see Reggie's name in the email bag. He says, there's a new study that says kids are trying to use books like phones in class. And then he says, guys, how could this possibly be true? That's Reggie from Detroit and he sent me a story here Dan. It says nearly a third of children our starting school unable to use books properly, with some trying to swipe pages as if they were smartphones or tablets.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, hey, Ben, I believe this. I totally totally believe this because working at the middle school in the morning, I am around these kids every day. Now, the girls lately have been wearing ed Hardy sweats hold down on their butts. No, no, And you remember that ed Hardy brand.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah. These kids don't know anything about the past. You don't know anything about the future.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is that's how far back is that? That's like twenty years at least, right.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and six, two thousand and seven, it says is when ed Hardy reached its peak. So I was early wearing it before then, but two thousand and six it reached its peak, so exactly twenty years Bam ben mallar.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, I didn't didn't wear it, so I just guessed. I blindly guessed and I got it right.
Speaker 3: No, no shit, you didn't wear that. They don't sell that at Costco.
Speaker 1: I'll sell my size easither. I think this guy's in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He didn't give a city because he's an idiot. He sent me this story. I sent this to Rob Parker right away. There's Georgia. Lawmakers have introduced a bill that will make lemon pepper the official chicken wing flavor in the state of Georgia. And of course Rob Parker legendary for going to the was it Magic City? Oh yeah, Atlanta, this famous strip club, and remember Lou Williams, Sweet Lou left the bubble to go get a chicken wings at Magic City, the lemon pepper chicken wings. So it's appropriate that that would be the flavor. Now, my wife claims that that's just the most popular chicken wing flavor anyway, not just in Georgia. Do you think that's true, Danny, you think that's an accurate statement?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: In my house, it's honey barbecue.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think honey barbecue's more nationally more popular than lemon pepper.
Speaker 3: I would agree. I think lemon pepper maybe is third after traditional buffalo. Yeah. I would go honey barbecue, traditional buffalo, and then Lou Sweet Lou.
Speaker 1: I did send that story to our friend Rob Parker, and he did. He said he would approve that, so he gave the old fun You gotta have the bones, dude.
Speaker 3: He loves Magic City so much that every Monday on their show The Odd Couple, they call it Magic City Monday.
Speaker 1: Oh, free advertising for.
Speaker 3: And they play stripper music as they're bumps.
Speaker 1: What is the number one stripper song?
Speaker 3: Danny?
Speaker 1: What do you think of the number one song?
Speaker 3: I'm in Love with a stripper? He pain?
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, we'll get out on that. Enjoy the games today. If you haven't had a chance to watch Benny Versus the Penny, please help us out on that binge. Watch that. It's on YouTube, Benny Vspenny. Click that subscribe button means a lot I'll be back on the radio. We did not talk about the Pittsburgh Steelers hiring a new coach. I will have a mini Mallard monologue on that tonight. The Steelers so proud, Danny so happy, hired a new coach, Mike McCarthy. They did it on a Saturday news dump when most people are not really paying attention and locked in on that, which tells you the Steelers, No, that's not a popular hire. That's why on a Saturday.
Speaker 3: So and have you ever seen the meme of the old guy that gets a shirt as a Christmas gift and he's holding it up and it's the same exact shirt as the one he's wearing.
Speaker 1: Are you saying that the new guys the same as the old guys that you're referencing here, Danny the That's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, I hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, it seems seems difficult to believe that's gonna gonna work out, But we'll see.
Speaker 3: What is it even, Ben? Ben? Is it even a sideways move though? It seems like a move down the ladder?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like Mike Tomlin without the personality. I mean, so it's like, so, what are you doing? At least Tomlin is a good sound. McCarthy's not even it's just a goofball. He must be one hell of an interviewer. He has gotten the three great jobs, the Green Bay job, the Dallas job, These are these are iconic.
Speaker 3: You're not You're not kidding. Jerry Jones let him sleep over and made a Mickey Mouse pancakes the next morning.
Speaker 1: It's it's bananas, it is. Anyway, we'll get out, Danny'll be on with Comino Rich. I assume a regular week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Monday through yep, Monday through Friday, two to four pm on the West Side, that means five seven pm. And beautiful Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: Philadelphia, PA, the birthplace of our Freedomorrow, have a wonderful, wonderful day. Talk to you next time.
Speaker 3: Later, skater gotta murder, I gotta go