Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran.
Speaker 1: Phone tap, Danielle, tell us all about your phone tap.
Speaker 2: All right, So Paul is phone tapping his mom because his mom just started giving piano lessons and you know what she put up in the grocery store, one of those things that says piano lessons and you rip one off and oh my gosh, well she's not having a lot of luck. It's all like nutcases calling her. So of course, miss moscallopsis will just add to the fund. Oh, miss marsh a Nutchase, not at all. Let's see what happens in today's piano lessons. Phone tap.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, hello, yes, hello, yes hah, I'm calling about the the piano lessons.
Speaker 1: Hi er. I do teach lessons on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays here at my house.
Speaker 2: My son Marvin, he works, and uh, he's got to drive me because I can't drive. I'm an old lady. So he drives me and I need to come on a Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what we can. We can make an arrangement for the first lesson and then see how that goes.
Speaker 2: Well, noon, does that work for you? No?
Speaker 1: I was if it was on Tuesday, it has to be late in the evening, I know.
Speaker 2: But on Tuesday night I bought mylan order.
Speaker 1: Read out there. They're thirty dollars for the first lesson.
Speaker 2: I thought they were free because I saw the sign in grocery store and it said piano lessons and so everything. Everything that's hanging up in the grocery store it's free. That's well.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a lot of other free things, but mine is not. I assure you that though it's very much worth.
Speaker 2: The money, dollars is very expensive. Now how much, How no, I don't think I can we thirty dollars.
Speaker 1: It's actually, you know, below standard for lessons. But this is how I make my living. And I promise you that it's all right. I give you.
Speaker 2: I'll give you two dollars, because thirty dollars is a lot of money.
Speaker 1: But two dollars, I'm sorry. I can't charge a less than that. But I would be very happy to teach you if you want to come back to me, you know, when you have some money or maybe talking.
Speaker 2: It's a lesson for thirty dollars.
Speaker 1: It's a half hour lesson, thirty dollars for.
Speaker 2: A half hour.
Speaker 1: You're robbing people, ma'am. I'm uh, I'm an old lady.
Speaker 2: I should get the senior's discount.
Speaker 1: Don't you have a seniors discount? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I what.
Speaker 1: I'll get back to you about this. I thank you for calling with your interests. Have a nice day, ma'am. But I give you excuse me.
Speaker 2: I didn't give you my phone number and my name, Miss marshallapses none of his most lapses. Hello, Hello, I think we got disconnected. I'm sorry. I wanted to give you all my information.
Speaker 1: Ma'am. I'm sorry. I'm afraid I can't help you. I'm sorry. I'm booked and book four. I can't help you.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll be there Tuesday to seventy six. Bro noware arms and I'll be the tuesday and I'll bring my.
Speaker 1: Hold on my address? Was my address was not on the slet? How do you have my dress?
Speaker 2: My son Moven just got me a computer and so I've been learning how to use the Google.
Speaker 1: Just so listen, I need to bring anything special for the No, you need to bring nothing. Uh don't don't, ma'am. No, I can't.
Speaker 2: My son Marvin's very excited about my listens because you know, he's a big penist and he has been going around town. He brings his penis wherever he goes.
Speaker 1: No, ma'am, listen, you cannot.
Speaker 2: Call her want to be a good penist too, So that's why I listen, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I need to know that you're not going to come by my house.
Speaker 2: Just don't do that, Okay, I'll see you Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Don't come here.
Speaker 2: I'm an old lady. You don't like old papers.
Speaker 1: Respects love old ladies. But ma'am, you are just you are crazy. You are an insane old woman. What I'm saying I do know, well, you just shut up and listen when I tell.
Speaker 2: You're in Paul with me when I come.
Speaker 1: How do you know, Paul, Because.
Speaker 2: Paul's phone tapping you right now?
Speaker 1: What Paul, Paul, I am going to hurt you, Paul, I'm going to meet Elvis Durand's phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show