Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Jetty and he.
Speaker 2: Armsrong, who live the Drum studio see see Senor.
Speaker 1: It is a dimly lit room deeper than the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty communications compounding. Hey, y'all today, Monday, today, Wednesday, thirteen days from the election, we are under the tutelage of our general manager, against my better judgment, Adolf Hitler. Oh, come on, I'm not a fan of Hitler. That's a general manager.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I've got this break, This awful, awful thought is there's a heavily Hitler involved story that's banging around hard and lefty media right now. If you were to have told old Dolf in the in the bunker, how long ago is that eighty years ago? Hey, By the way, folks are going to be throwing your name around in the American presidential election eighty years from now. He just said, wait, what, why? What's the context? And yet here we are. We will get into that conversation at some point under protest from me. I'm like at the un when you're a FIGI I put up your flag that shows you're there under protest. I'm under protest on this topic. Oh boy, the biggest news of the day. When I got up this morning and reached over and grabbed my phone and saw what the you know, headlines had come over the in overnight, the headline that it's been confirmed that North Korea has sent troops to Russia. I thought, oh my god, I got a f up on the TV and see what the smart people are saying about that. I haven't found anything about that. That is quite the story. Uh yeah, absolutely, it's got the potential to be explosive literally, well, very very explosive. This is exactly what our administration said and what Lloyd Austin, the Secretary Defense said. This is a major development, but not worth talking about because we're thirteen days from a presidential election. You know, when we get obsessed with our presidential elections fits in with what you were talking about yesterday, and you know, just decline and all that sort of stuff, and that we get so inward looking and everything will be fine no matter what. Really, just the TV show that is the presidential Elections my favorite TV show. So yeah, one guy's whole buddy called him a bad name. That's the lead. Well, it's the lead if you're Joe Getty, it's not the lead if you're we're not as serious. Wow, okay, well let's have it out here we go, let's see put your dukes up. I'm ready. So I let me hit you with these headlines that I got yesterday that will lead us into this I think. So I was watching. I hope it's about the Menendez brothers. And you're not gonna waste any more of my time with that whole Ukraine, Russia, North Korea, the Menendez brothers, well, which we have to talk about too, keeps coming up in my real life and continues on, and you assure me they're not getting out all right? Oh yeah, that that is certainly my my closely held belief. Okay, so yeah, we do have to talk about that again later. Of course, there's a Marxist jackass in charge to the prosecutor's office in La so who knows that's there. There's the Armstrong in Getty angle that nobody knows. The guy lets out all kinds of criminals because he wants to break down our judicial system that's being left out of the conversation one. That's the important part. That's a good angle. So I think the best political show in America if you like politics, is what Mark Alpern does every morning and night, where he compiles the information he's got from both campaigns on the record and off the record, and in a non partisan way, shares it with people. And I think it's just absolutely so damned interesting. But here among the things that he said yesterday, some of which have emerged today, he said in his show last night, The Atlantic has a story that is going to be it's the current October surprise. I don't know if it's the October surprise, but it's an October surprise anyway. Jeffrey Goldberg at The Atlantic and a bunch of the stuff that's coming out of there, in addition with the New York Times blah blah blah, that's what we're going to be talking about in a little bit. Trump's old friends bad mouthing him, so they held onto this stuff until thirteen days out for some reason. I assume, you know, to be an October surprise. But here's the other stuff. Halprin also said he said he's been pitched a story that, if true, would end Trump's campaign, and he's not the kind of guy that throws that around lightly at all. He knows how Trump is weathered many many a storm and all kinds of things. People claim, are you know, going to do Trump in? Don't And he said he's been pitched. Well, not only that, but you got some of the smartest people on the planet spending a billion dollars to accomplish that very aim to end his presidency. So if this is that blockbustere bring it, well, my guess is it's a crap story because he said he's been pitched this story for weeks. He said other people are being pitched too. He didn't he didn't give any more information on that. So my guess would be it's a completely crap story. But so I'm just you know, let's all be prepared for a really crap story to land at some point. Remember the uh, the whole Steele dossier thing was pitched to all kinds of media outlets and they all said, no, we're not going to run with this. It's an embarrassment. But then finally was it BuzzFeed or whoever did and then the door was opened and everybody jumped on it and it became well, the biggest story in America for years and years for years. It perverted the functioning of the Trump admenute for a long time. So whatever this story is, and it's not the current stuff today, whatever this story is that's so big a would end as Trump campaign, somebody's gonna run with it a buzzfeetish level of outfit. And then the Washington Post, in New York Times and CBS News will have the cover to say there are reports that because they didn't break the story, and the Steele dossier obviously is such a great example of how low you can go, because I mean, that was a load of rubbish, right, And so with the overall point being that this last two weeks is going to be very ugly, very very ugly, and I think that has begun today. The good news if you're on the anti Harris or pro Trump side of things is everyone agrees if early voting holds where it is, and Democrats are trying to spin it in all kinds of ways, but if early voting percentages hold up the way it is, we will know on election Day before they even close the polls that Donald Trump is going to be the next president in the United States, it is that overwhelmingly in favor of the Republican candidate currently. Interesting. Yeah, yeah really thought for focus, yeah, i'd say, And for that reason and others, a lot of the big time hedge fund and money managers on Wall Street are getting heavily behind trades that will work out if Trump is elected. Yeah. Well you are putting there many heavily in that direction.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another piece of information on that side is Democratic strategists saying they're looking, at what point do they start going with the look, Trump's going to win. We need to get out there. Trump's going to win unless you and they believe that starting this weekend, that will be the message, like led by Barack Obama, Trump's winning. I mean, they've been calling themselves with the underdog, but they haven't been flat out saying we're going to lose unless we do this. And then the other shoe that's going to drop soon is Democratic congress people starting to make the argument because this is happened in past elections, when it was clear Bob Dole was going to lose, when it was clear Mitt Romney was going to lose. I mean, sometimes it's clear the Congress people and senators are going to start making the argument, you need to vote for us to be a check on Donald Trump. Get out there and vote for us. Donald Trump's gonna be president the House and the Democrats need to take back the House to be a check And you'll start seeing that argument in the next thirteen days. We're already seeing the step before that.
Speaker 2: The uh.
Speaker 1: In several of the swing states, congress people and senators are running ads saying, hey, I worked with Donald Trump. I I wrote this law that Donald Trump passed. We've worked together in the past vliatively right, which is damn near what you're suggesting. Yeah, that's that's that. And that's an interesting tell, isn't it. I mean, that's a oh yeah, we're going to lose, so I better start looking out for my own bacon. Well, all I know is I'm going to stuck up on Wiener Schnitzel and buy Volkswagen stock if you get what I mean. Geez, what with that? That's the narrative. I feel like that's snarrative. Himpler, I feel like we got to get into that. To the fin of Hitler, feel like we got Hec's on the record. I feel like we got to get into that at the bottom of the hour when we got time to expound on the whole topic. But let's start the show officially or we will be in trouble. I mean, when the fascists takeover, they're not going to put up with shows starting late. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this. It is Wednesday, October the twenty third, the year twenty twenty four. Life will not be a born twenty four. We're armstrong and getting. We approve of this program. Let's begin officially then, according to FCC rules and regulations, here we go at mark.
Speaker 4: Nearly nine million people have already cast their ballot in the general election through early voting. That story again, nearly nine million people are asking the candidates to please stop texting.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, well said. It's actually up to about twenty million now nationwide people have cast their ballots already, which I just the mainstream media presents that with just as smile on their face, like that's obviously good news, not recognizing of course that I think about half the country cringes. I cringe just any talk about the early voting because it just it just seems like a big giant heap and helping of one opportunity for fraud and two people not believing in the vote, and it's just not good. Right. And when NBC breaks the story that Trump has a secret prison of children being drained of their youthful blood already voted, I don't think that would even end his campaign. Surely it would have burned it, but yeah, god darn it. So there is a bit of an October surprise out today with some quotes from former staff members of Trump that are getting all the coverage on the left side of media, and we'll get into that. It is going to be a long thirteen days. How about the idea that if the early vote as an indication of where the things are going, it's going to be easy to call the election On election night, It'll be like the old days where okay, and the polls have closed and Trump has won. So how is America going to react? How is half of America going to react? What? Not only he won, but he's like already one. I think it will be horrifarious. There will be absolute moments of hilarious unintentional comedy of the Katy Perry's crying Share is crying variety, and there will also be angry, self righteous lunatics who will and this exists across the aisle, folks, angry, self righteous lunatics who will feel that lawlessness, ugliness, violence, criminality in general are justified. And there's way too sicka vein of that running through American society and politics right mat now. In my opinion, do we have Obama rapping to lose yourself with Eminem on stage last night. That's a cool thing to get to do. I gotta admit, if I was on stage with Eminem and a microphone, I'd like to join in. That'd be a cool moment. But Barack Obama did because celebrities are a thing on the democratic side. Springsteens Springsteen's getting out with Kamala for the weekend. There you go, huh. I'd get up there and trade lines with Kid Rock because he's on the right side of the aisle, him and Ted Nugent. I'd roundhouse kick somebody with Chuck Norris. Yeah, how does mailbag look? It's it's good. It' stop provoking cool. A lot of really interesting stuff on the way. Our text line is four one, five, two nine five KFTC. I put too much cream in my coffee today and I feel nauseous as smart. I feel like the New York Times changed their headline, which happens fairly regularly in the modern world. You're not crazy if you like go back to an article online and it looks different. They day update stuff constantly, which is annoying. But the new headline is US says North Korean troops are in Russia to aid fight against Ukraine. I don't think the headline said that earlier, that the North Koreans are going to be involved in fighting Ukraine. That's a heck of a thing for us to say in a heck of a development. But more on that later. Indeed, here's your freedom loving quote of the day from Thomas Jefferson. Once again, history in general only informs us what bad government is. It's interesting history, Like so many stories that are told are mostly about bad things happening, and unluckily we are not warned away by any of those stories because we learned nothing from history. Yeah, that was an interesting observation from TJ mailbag. That's terrific, So let's get to it. Drop us a note mail bag at Armstrong Egeeddy dot com. Chuck Wrights to Joe and Katie. When Joe hits his last day of punching in late will you be hiring anyone soon? Two companies I work for allowed twelve days of coming in late day thirteen Audio Studio C. First of all, Chuck, it's Jack, Jack who is late, Not Joe but Joe. Me, Joe punctual, captain punctual, they call me. But that keeps the street. But that keeps the streak going, which is weird. People always get us backwards. Yes, Oh, I know it's odd, isn't it interesting time everyday listeners do? Oh yeah, people that listen every single day all the time. People that know me sometimes talk about things Joe did and his family and how his kids are doing college or whatever. Interested. That was just Jack talking jet anyway? Oh what was I gonna say? Uh, someday we got to explain why you're late sometimes. Okay, you're a bad person anyway, No, I can't I take long. If you've ever noticed, I'm not the least bit rofled because I know why he's late. It's because he's cramming as hard as he can to laminit he has to jet out of his house anyway. Most mostly plus your love of racketball. You like to work in a game in the morning. Does anybody play racketball anymore? I do hot yoga? Yeah yeah. Moving along, Jack. Jack's story about his Apple iPhone experience preventing his fragilized from semi nudity was hilarious. Here's my Apple problem. I'm a thirty two year old woman, writes them, and my phone regularly asked me. At the end of my work day, when it connects to my car, would you like to text Mom and let her know you're on your way?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Apple, No, I would not. That's hilarious. Yeah, it is. It is. This is two notes in a row, practically back to back from cal Unicornians. I opened my official ballot tonight, writes Dot. It contained one copy of page one of two that's the President, etc. And two copies of page two the propositions. For some reason, I told my husband he opened his envelope. His contained one copy of page one, but no copy of page two. Should I be worried? I've already got very little confidence in California's elections. And then we get this from John in San Diego. I hate that we're automatically mailed to ballot in California. My house received six ballots. One was a neighbors delivered to the wrong address, two were for people who moved out of the state years ago, two were for my father and I. You have the same name and address, and we're not sure which belongs to whom. If we fill them out mixed up and the signatures don't match, neither of our votes will count even if they check. It's outrageous that this is our system. The opportunity for fraud mistakes are just too high. That's intentional. A ego voted person, probably not a preferably not on a machine. He says, Yeah, I've received five at my house because I'm in a rental where a bunch of people used to live there. So I've received mine and five others ballots six total. We got an email from a text from somebody in Nevada who had all kinds of ballot weirdness coming to their house. They've received two and they don't know why. I got this from Charlotte. Thank you for uh speaking up for women who oppose males in their sports and spaces. You got to try to stop me, And Steve says, hey, why don't San Jose states opposing teams just try out their men's teams say they all identify as women. I would love somebody to do that. I think that would bring this madness to an end. We got some election stuff we got to tell you about. There's a lot going on. It's going to be an ugly couple of weeks. Armstrong Andy more than once that.
Speaker 3: You know the Hitler did some good things too, And of course, if you know history again, I think he's lacking in that. But if you know what his you know him it was all about, uh, you'd be pretty hard to make an argument that you did anything good.
Speaker 1: That is General John Kelly, former chief staff for Donald J. Trump, who is out saying some very critical things about Trump. Do we happa? Do we have Yester? Absolutely? Absolutely? Why do we have to do this? I have two thoughts. I mean I have more than two thoughts, but I have two thoughts that I'd like to share at this moment. I have only two thoughts. I am hungry and I want to pleasure myself. Those are my two thoughts. Food good, fire bad food plus fire very good.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: My two thoughts again from the opening, if you were to tell Hitler and the bunker. You're going to be regularly referenced in the year twenty twenty four in the American election. He would say, what's the context? I mean, what are they saying? I mean, come on, secondly, I reject that idiotic notion expressed by General Kelly there, who I'm sure is a fine explain it. We got to go this direction. I think we have to before you explain, explain the I would have voted to not even bring this up. Yes, I made Now bring it well. I think it's an interesting conversation. So I flip on all my news sources today, as I always do. Read a bunch of different things, watch a bunch of different things. MSNBC is going wall to wall with the stuff you're about to hear of in I'm gonna use my finger quotes here Trump admiring Hitler, as is CNN, and some of the alphabet and the and the takeaway being it's just another example in the ongoing narrative that Trump wants to be a fascist. Trump is a fascist, wants to be a fascist, will rule like a fascist, wants to be a dictator, and that we all needed. Well, they've been you'd thrown around the f word a lot today, and I would like them to all define that for the first For first of all, what do you mean by fascism? Since nobody can define that term. But and I think it was in nineteen forty six that George Orwell said, Yeah, the word fascism has become meaningless. It now just means things I don't like. But then I took in some of my right leaning media like Fox and other stuff like that, and there's mention of the story whatsoever. And I thought, is our job as a show to alert people in our audience to the scandal of the day being peddled by MSNBC. Are we doing MSNBC's work for them by putting that out there? Are you better off not hearing this crab? And I don't actually know the answer to that question, But we do that all the time. Yeah, we do that every day, multiple times per day. And retreating from that outraged tone of voice that I was adopting, you know, some are worthy of it and some or not. It's just a question of whether it's an interesting discussion or not. As far as I'm concerned. Yeah, I feel like is there something there? I feel like this reaches into the territory of like taking the bait. Basically, it's like when Trump took the bait on people leave your rally early and he lost his mind, or Kamala took the bait on he's at McDonald's in their campaign and their side lost their mind. I don't I don't like to be jerked around by dumb what I think are dumb stories. You think a highly I can't remember what his ultimate rank was, John Kelly, but he's a four star general. There you go, and he was Trump's chief of staff, saying the guys had not seen he shouldn't be in the White House. You don't think that's a story worthy of taking on. Well, I think it's because, hey, you think that's junk. He's said it so many times. It's just so revisiting this again. It's the major story in the major news media. We're taking it on courageously. Well one of us is, anyway, is it the major story in the major news media. I've only seen it on the cable news channels, which what they care about does not count. But if it's if it's making it too like, I don't even know what you call this kind of media, ABC, CBS, NBC as opposed to the cable news channel. That's a different level to me. But anyway, that's that's okay. Now now we're going at it hammer and tongs. That is, there is a dude on TikTok who like features really attractive shoelaces, who has five thousand times the following of ABC News. They're they're they're Yesterday's news. There your your granny's doily's they're nothing. I'm just speaking of different journalistic standards that I believe still exist barely because they're they're none on your cable news channels. Zero. You're all in for one of that. You're all in for one side or the other. You might as well be paid outlet for whichever campaign. Uh, I feel although I'm about to blast my own argument by playing a clip from CBS News later in the show to show how all in CBS News is, well, I'll tell you the answer will be there. What will be? Will this be? In the first segment of ABC, CBS, NBC tonight, This Trump stuff, this Hitler stuff, you're voting, yes, you think it will be. I think it could be. Again, I reject this standard. But we're now five minutes into arguing about whether we out argue about this. I think it's it has been a drum beat of from John Bolton to John Kelly and all sorts of other aides. Mike Pence, half of Trump's White House, says he shouldn't be trusted with the levers of power. And I think it's an interesting discussion, partly because we got this long note from Brian, which is it's well reasons this is wrong on a lot of things, including accusing I'll just speak for myself me of suffering suffering from Kamala derangement syndrome. I'm not deranged by anything in the eighties, as briefly cuckoo for cocoa puffs, but I got over that.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I view both candidates in a rational way and see their strength and weaknesses. I think in a pretty objective way. Is there an example of what would be Kamala derangement syndrome? What is being so against Kamala overlooking something? Or honestly, he's accusing us both of having Kamlo derangement syndrome which causes us to overlook Trump's flaws. Oh, I see, And he has a list of instances, but I think most of them are poorly reasoned and they don't apply. They're either wrong or I don't think that. So I didn't want to even go there. But what his point is, and this is kind of the point of a lot of the people who criticize Trump, is that he said, in my case, it's not that I believe he'll be a third World style dictator with full control over the military, etc. His form of democratic authoritarianism will be more subtle than that. At his core, Trump fails to understand and in fact mocked the concept of loyal to the loyalty to the constitution versus loyalty to a specific Later, I myself have suggested that he leans too far that way. He learned his lesson during his first term and appointing people who are loyal to the constitution and the rule of law. In his second term, he's likely to point cabinet members and senior officials who are solely loyal to him and shares contempt for the rule of law. Unlike his first term, there will be very few on his worst instincts with terrible results to our institutions to adherence to the rule of law, into the coherence of our civil society. Now I was thinking about that as I was taken in a lot of this He's going to be a fascist stuff Like watching MSNBC, they were using their solemn sad voices its official Trump could win and is going to be a dictator and we are about to go through the darkest times exactly like Germany did in the thirties. And then they're they're they're they're like shaking with fear of this, and I thought, am I am I Am I dumb on this or what? Because I just I'm not worried about Trump doing that. I think they're ridiculous. Then do I think he might if he could?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: But do I think could he pull it off in our system? No, which is precisely why I wanted to have this conversation. My view of it is, Brian, He's not wrong in that paragraph exactly, and I am concerned about some of those things with Trump. My bottom line is that the institutions of the country, and indeed the brightest lights in the Republican Party, will resist any of those urges to the point of open warfare with the president. I have a great deal of faith in that, and I could run down a name of Republican leaders and great thinkers, but I have a high level of confidence that that is true. On the other hand, I think the greatest minds in the Democratic Party will reinforce and encourage and turbo charge Kamala Harris's worst instincts, which like Joe Biden's, also are utterly corrosive to the institutions of our society. And that's what Brian, for instance, leaves out of his discussion, which is reasonably intelligent. But again, I just think it's wrong in a lot of ways. And that is that Biden and Harris regularly constantly advocate for things they know to be unconstitutional to get credit for the electorate and then paint their opposition is monsters for resisting those urges they have. They have poisoned the Supreme Court and the perception of the Supreme Court in a way that is utterly unforgivable. It is factually just completely incorrect and morally unforgivable, accusing the Supreme Court, which has had even handed decision after even handed decision, of being some sort of monstrous maga, you know, monster poor writing gone wild. And so both sides have played fast and loose with traditions and institutions. I just think that the best of the Republican Party will work to reign in Trump's worst impulses, and the opposite on the other side. I agree one hundred percent. That's that's why I feel like, if you got to choose one or the other, I choose Trump over Kamala Harris, not because I think Trump is fantastic and any in any way whatsoever, right. I find myself very much in agreement with Bill Barr, who said Trump is Russian roulette, Kamala is national suicide. I would agree. Look at the subversion of our society, of our welfare systems, of our education systems during the Kamala and Joe Old Joe the Mummy. It's awful. We can't sustain immigration like illegal immigration like this, teaching Neo Marxism in our elementary schools, never mind the universities. It's just we can't do that. I would rather try to reign Trump in, But to each their own vote, according to your conscience. So do you want to play the long the New York Times clip that's the interview Kelly did with New York Times, or the New York Times version of it. I guess yeah, we could yeah, let's let's let's why not go ahead and roll at Michael forty five. Certainly the former president.
Speaker 3: Is in the far right area, certainly not authoritarian, admires people who are dictators. He has said that, so he certainly falls into the general definition of fascists for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yeah, that's that's that's good enough. He that's you got the flavor. Two things. Number one, Trump is a ceo, has been his entire career. Many many, many business people will tell you when they get into government, they are completely flabbergasted by how the level levels of power work. A CEO ship is very much a dictatorship in a way constrained by you know, the obvious realities a business board of directors, et cetera. But it's much much closer to a dictatorship, and CEOs have a hard time adjusting to political office. Second thing is Trump's style, which I find immoral and and and awful. As a business person was he wanted to litigate everything. He would hire a plumber to do five hundred bathrooms in a hotel at one hundred dollars a bathroom whatever. Then at the end he would say, I'll pay you seventy dollars a bathroom and if you don't like it, sue me. And he did that over and over again. That was part of doing business with Trump. I would hate doing business like that. I consider it, again, just unethical. But that's Trump. So you've got a CEO who always wants to push it and see if he can litigate a better outcome. That's Trump. He's not Hitler. He's just a He's a hard ass New York real estate developer. If I turn out to be wrong, made the Saints and the Constitution forgive me.
Speaker 5: So I assume that this was dropped today, yesterday today, in this twenty four hour news cycle on purpose two weeks to go before election day by The Atlantic in the New York Times.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not like John Kelly just heard this stuff or just learned it. He's hash from a fishing trip. Oh you want to know about Trump? Yeah, he's a lot like Hitler. Right, So the point of this, it's been orchestrated with the timing to land and have it effect. Do you think it will? I don't think it will, you know, remains to be seen. I was just looking at some of the polling in most polling, Trump and Kamala Harris, same as Trump and Biden are neck and neck on who do you think will protect democracy? So, at least up until now, it hasn't really made a dent, and I don't think this is anything new, right, but it is designed to be in October surprise, and it is being treated that way, at least on the cable news networks. I will be able to. I will be interested to see how they handle it on the evening newscast. I don't think the evening newscasts are important, as Joe pointed out, but I think it'll be interesting to see if they're trying to make the argument that this is like a new big thing. Yeah, that will be interesting from your Nora O'Donnell and your what's his name over there at ABC. Yeah, I don't want to hear a word from him. We've got Katie's headlines on the way, still hearty. There are some damn interesting stories going on out there. We're about to hear. Wait, it's about to hear some of them in the headlines with Katie but aired day. Come on, man, you've got it in. Yeah, let's figure out who's reporting what it's leave story with Katie Green Katie, Oh, thank you guys.
Speaker 6: Starting with ABC News, North Korean troops are already in Russia, according to Lloyd Austin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there to aid in the fight against Ukraine, according to now the the State Department and the New York Times. So because we were saying earlier we don't know what they're there for, maybe just training or something, but no, they're there to help in the fight against Ukraine. Somehow, I have a great deal to say on this topic. We're pressed for time. What else you got, Katie CNN.
Speaker 6: Israeli military says it is heild three Hesbola commanders in the last forty eight hours.
Speaker 1: Who's up? Who's next? Who wants to be move up to vice president?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was thinking of taking a sabbatical. I'd like to spend more time with my family, like any time with my family. From CBS.
Speaker 6: Former Abercrombie and Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries arrested on sex trafficking and interstate prostitution charges.
Speaker 1: That is a watered down version of the monster that this guy is. Holy cow, I went through some of the stuff he's being accused of yesterday. It makes p Diddy seem like your grandma. He is a serial boy rapist, among others things. Torture torturer might even be closer drug torture, rape monster, all those shaved over sexualized young models. There was a reason he was that into that ad campaign or on that to come.
Speaker 6: ESPN Dodgers legendary pitch. Sure, Fernando Valonzuela dies at sixty three.
Speaker 1: Boy, that's young for the rotund master of the horse hide. And then we'll get a lot of attention. I'm sure they'll do something special with the World series going on, starting to uh Dodger bill this Friday night show. Hey, Otani's ball for the fifty to fifty home run ball just sold for four point remind the fifty to fifty home run ball sold for four point three nine million dollars yesterday.
Speaker 2: Who wow?
Speaker 1: Why wish god lucky? If you catch that ball changes your life.
Speaker 6: From people with decision on Menandez brothers resentencing just days away, DA.
Speaker 1: Says they're not a danger to society. I think they are. I'm not sure they are. But they shotgunned their parents to death so they could go on a party bingch So yeah, anyway, more on that later. All right. The meme of the day.
Speaker 6: It's a sign with another sign underneath it. It says employee attitude. Staff here need to stop acting like they don't want to be here, And underneath it's a post it note that says we're not acting sincerely. And finally, the Babylon Bee disaster is Tim Walls accidentally signals Boeing seven forty seven to land at rally to knock on his arm, waving.
Speaker 1: We got a good Tim Walls clip for you an hour too. If you didn't get our tour, don't get our two gets the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty