Speaker 1: Are you leave the I you wanna way back home? Either way, we want to be there.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter how much baggage you claim and give us time and a terminol and gay.
Speaker 3: We want to send you off inside.
Speaker 2: We wanna welcome you back home. Tell us all about it.
Speaker 1: We scared? Or was it fine? Malborn?
Speaker 4: Do you need to ride?
Speaker 1: Do you need to ride? Do you need to ride? Do your need to ride.
Speaker 4: With Karen and Chris? So here's how to interrupt you.
Speaker 1: But you lost your mic.
Speaker 2: Oh goodness, we need a mic for the story.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, I hope it's a good one. If if it starts to my story is going south, you know, I'll just make something up. No, this is all that, nothing but the truth. My hand is on a bible.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 4: I just I try to read my Instagram messages, but ever since they started putting comments to your Instagram stories in the same place, it gets buried. Yeah, and I miss them. But I just randomly, uh got one from a tattoo place. It's called super Sweet Tattoo. And I said, and it was a link to their post that just said we have a new drink called the Fairbanks for and then it attagged me. That is a quite controversially brandy, I thought one day, because I've been golfing and the Arnold Palmer's are a regular beverage. But I don't. I'm not a tea guy. I'm a coffee guy, So I thought, couldn't I have a iced coffee version of an Arnold Palmer, which to me was just lemonade mixed with coffee. I like iced coffee playing without any sweetener. Though, I'm just like, yeah, yeah, I need the caffeine. I'm not like, hey, this is going to be a taste experience. I just muscle it down and try to throw together sentences.
Speaker 1: You're avoiding of joy exactly.
Speaker 4: Joy is leads to diabetes.
Speaker 1: I so prefer my life to be a gauntlet.
Speaker 4: Understandably, everyone in this car was like, gross, don't order that. And I ordered one at Starbucks and it wasn't like the most thing. But at Super Sweet Tattoo they have a very a lemon meringue cold brew, so it's like a what I think is called a lemon shandy. When it comes to beer, there's like a beer lemonade thing. Everyone was sending me message it caused Karen was getting messages. I was getting messages snapshots of menus that have a lemonade coffee drink. I was.
Speaker 2: I made the grand statement of being like, you're insane, You've made up the worst drink of all time. No one would drink that, of course, then eliciting response from the entire public of what are you talking about. It's on our menu, we drink it all the time.
Speaker 4: It's actually a this what actually was a surprise to me. I thought I'd invented another food. I'dem like burrito size corn tartillas.
Speaker 1: I would have thought that you had invented that too, because yeah, yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 4: This one, like, I mean, I'll show you a picture of it. It looks very exciting.
Speaker 1: I think of coffee is the key, you know, right, you need like it it needs to have a little bit of a lemon or citrusyness to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not I don't know much. And there isn't like an ingredients thing here. It's just I think the lemon meringue, Like just from the look of it, it looks delicious.
Speaker 2: Well, and also the fact that it's not lemonade. It's like there's a cream element so you're cutting the coffee acid with a little milky something or other.
Speaker 1: It's more like a like an orange Sherbert like, uh like it feels like it would be more in that that.
Speaker 2: Kind of way looks Yeah, oh that looks lovely. But that does it looks like an ice latte or an ice coffee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that is See it's merangue. You see how merangue lemonade it is exactly So to be kind to me, they said, with some minor adjustments. You know, it's introducing the fair Banks. God, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Cool, it's really cool.
Speaker 4: A sweet lemon. Sweet is also something a vital thing. They're adding that I was bypassing. I just want some lemon drip squeeze a lemon above my cold, cold black coffee, A squeeze a lemon meringue cold brew for those of us who are quite done with summer. And then they talked about so.
Speaker 2: You went into this place to get coffee, never been there, realizing they.
Speaker 1: Had coffee near his house and echo.
Speaker 4: Pat and I've never been there. I've I've not gone in there because it's it's it's super sweet tattoo. I've peeked in there and it seemed like it was a tattoo shop first and a coffee place second. So being that I don't have any visible ink, you know, mine are all in my underwear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was stupid.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, it goes to my butthole. I've been My dick is idiot all the way idiot. I was stupid my whole you take off my pants. It's just a series of roads an.
Speaker 1: Insults to yourself, perfect five only.
Speaker 2: But I guess the story I'm trying to eke out of you here is you walked into this place.
Speaker 4: I've never been there, and yeah.
Speaker 1: Said right, I get it. You peek in. You don't have tattoos.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is did they was the person behind the counter, like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: As you look, we did this thing? Or they dis messaged you on Instagram?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just this Instagram message. So then I messaged, wow, what a sweet gesture, how exciting. I've always wanted a menu item after me. I hoped it would be a sandwich, but no, I.
Speaker 1: But why couldn't it be?
Speaker 4: She said, yes, come in anytime for your free the Fairbanks beverage.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: And then I said, well, your tattoo racing stripe down my body. She said, yes, I will.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a lot of the art. There is very fine line details, very nice.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the pretty artwork, pretty little ones. Yeah, that's nice. Coffee shop tattoo is an interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think it's mostly it's mostly women artists, and it seems like a cool place. I will go. I just haven't had a fair Banks yet.
Speaker 2: Thanks Sweet Sweet Tattoo for listening to our podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just an organic Hey, I'm a stranger. It happened to be two blocks from your house. And they didn't give me no guff for never going there because I got these tattoo or there's there's coffee places and tattoo places right like on my street.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I've just been, but I'm gonna start walking a couple of blocks and.
Speaker 1: Then it's interesting. Yeah, it's pretty cool if you choose a good tattooed there, get the tattoo before you get the coffee. Because caffeine makes you more pain sensitive.
Speaker 4: Oh really yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Because your nerve endings are a little bit more live. Oh okay, so just as a tip for everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't really. I thought, oh, I have a great pain tolerance. But when I got my ankle joke tattoo, I it hurt so bad that I was drenched with sweat. I was very surprised at how painphul it was to get it. My uncle done. So when I get this racing stripe from my wrist, through my armpit, down the side of my body to my ankle, and it's a very thin stripe. Yes, it's just I've always wanted it. I've always wanted a line down the side of my body. I don't know why. I just like it. I still like it. I've thought about it for twenty eight years.
Speaker 1: To your body. You're a man, so you still have autonomy over your.
Speaker 4: Body exactly, which must be nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for preemptively defending yourself because Karen and I were going to poke some holes in this. I do, But yes, I've got nothing now, I mean, we can't.
Speaker 2: It's your dream and now we can't say about it.
Speaker 4: I'm blowing. My hair is blowing out of my scalp that Karen is defending my racing strip tattoo.
Speaker 1: But what choice have you given it? No?
Speaker 4: You see how excited I am Oh, we're going near Carfon's one of my favorite skate parks.
Speaker 1: Oh hackle exciting. Do you think there'll be skaters there?
Speaker 4: Oh? Sure? Oh yeah, there's always skaters here.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should stop and watch them while we drink our coffee.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Or is that creepy? No?
Speaker 4: I want to see who's there?
Speaker 2: Wait, we should ask Brandy. You're the guest, Brandy, Yes, what do you do you have? Are you hungry? Are you thirsty? Aside from coffee? What do you need?
Speaker 1: Oh? Driving around? I mean, I'm just happy to be hanging out with you guys. My pitch before we went to Starbucks, I was good to say, I don't know if you knew that Wendy's has a pumpkin spice frosty. Oh, let's get them?
Speaker 4: But oh wow, yeah, let's.
Speaker 1: Let's go try them if you wanted a seasonal.
Speaker 4: And you know what, since I've stopped drinking, I am a big I dive into sweet enjoyment. I've been. I have a tooth that has no other concerns other than the sweet.
Speaker 1: The teeth sweet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'll I will have because I'm getting less calories. I think because I'm not having vodka. Oh, I'll admit now daily So it's I you know, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta bulk up.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's usually what happens to when people quld drinking. Your sweet tooth kicks in because you can really so much sugar was in the stuff you were drinking.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, it took a while.
Speaker 1: And your body still needs it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a big piece of it. We don't good and punch Wendy's into there. Okay, some directions. I love that because the last time listener Brandy was on the show, we went to and you may know this already. We went to and I hope you do. We went to the Krispy Kreme drive through when it opened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it had it just opened. I think it was pretty pretty shortly thereafter.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The closest one is three point seven throw there's a three.
Speaker 1: Point one closest Okay, I imagine, I mean other one wherever?
Speaker 4: I like that one? Yeah, Pasadena. I find that they have a cleaner operations. Yeah. When it comes to a lot of things, well, a lot of rich.
Speaker 1: People live there, yes, yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: And a lot of little old ladies. According to that, is that a beach Boys.
Speaker 1: Song Little Lady from Pasadena.
Speaker 4: Everyone thinks it is, and I don't think it is.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 4: It sounds like the Beach Boys.
Speaker 1: It's got the harmony of a beach. But you know what's funny because I'm from Maryland originally, and there's a Pasadena in Maryland which is very different from Pasadena, California. It's like a real red Nicky on the water situation. A lot of inflatable ravens players around the holiday. Yeah yeah, get out there to me. The little Lady from Pasadena growing up was a very different little old lady, very like a lot of tattooed makeup.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you know I learned this on a part guess God, damn it. That's my turning radius is not good for the small street. That tattooed makeup started by kind of like a scam con man, and he basically saw that it was happening in like I think Malaysia or somewhere, and so he just started doing it over here. But there was no medical approval or systems or anything like that. They just he just was like, you get this tattoo machine, and you do this, and here's the booklet, and here we go which is like insane to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is just giving it to people that have otherwise never petians.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just flime planned on somebody's face. Yeah, right, the face. It's not you only get one of those, and people like to be real cavalier with it sometimes.
Speaker 2: Well, my mom got when we when I was like a senior in high school, my mom got permanent flipliner.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, really.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I think she was having a little bit of a mid midlife crisis because she was like so I and I think that her hairdresser convinced her to do it. Yeah, and it was hot pink, so if she didn't have lipstick all on all the time, it totally showed and she wouldn't. Me and my sister she walked in and I was like, you got permanent lipliner. She's like, oh my god. And then she was like no, and she got super defensive and then just tried to deny it.
Speaker 1: We're like, mom, we can see it. We're like it's right there. Here, eat the sandwich, let's see what happens. But it's such a.
Speaker 2: Funny like a quote unquote trend where it's like it was eyeliner, it was Lipliner. It was like all the eyebrows where it's like permanent eyebrows.
Speaker 1: Browser back too, Like I have a friend that's that does eyebrows, and it's a lot better now at least because they do like the individual hairs. Yes, now it's their artists. Yeah, yeah, but it is like fascinating to see that because my my grandmother, when she was a kid, her and her sister plucked out each other's eyebrows completely and she never got tattoo eyebrows, but she did have to draw them on every day.
Speaker 2: Did she have one of those bands that you put on that's like a stencil.
Speaker 1: No, she didn't do that. She's free handed them. She's very good at it. Oh okay, but she she imparted me at a very young age, and I really appreciated this. She always told me that she regretted pulling out all her eyebrows and to not do it. Yeah, And that's the reason that there's not a single picture of me with thin eyebrows. That's because I've never had God bless, I made it through the nineties and the early adds completely unscathed because I was like I got brookshields eyebrows and my grandmother said, don't do this. Yes, we're just gonna leave it. That's well. I mean, God bless your grandma, first of all.
Speaker 2: And secondly, I have the same story me to my niece Nora. Oh, because we know all about my eyebrows, the fucking drama within. But I this second, Nora, because it's like, you know, when you it basically is when you're adolescent, Yeah, and all of a sudden you get more eyebrows and you're like, what the fuck is going on? And this looks terrible, and you start trying to quote unquote solve it yourself. And I'd be like, Nora, please promise me that if you ever want to do anything to do your eyebrows, you're gonna let somebody else do it. Please don't make the mistake I did, because it was like I literally, in seventh grade plucked this my right eyebrow back to like almost the middle of my eye because I kept I was like I had a unibrow and I kept plucking at it, and.
Speaker 1: Then just I look like a total lunatic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I as a joke shaved my eyebrows off once and I just looked like someone from my children up the corn. I knew that I would look crazy, but I didn't know it was like a several week commitments. Oh yeah, forever for them to grow back.
Speaker 1: When they're a real integral part of the face. You don't really realize it until they're keeping right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all of a sudden, no one knew what emotion I was failing. My eyebrows are very important when people know you're joyful or angry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, crucial.
Speaker 2: That's kind of why I love these days, and like the whole makeup, the beauty trend and takeover and everything like that is just like all those things, nothing is left to chance anymore.
Speaker 1: It's like you got to get lock those.
Speaker 2: Eyebrows down, lock the hair down, get your skincare going. Like everybody's on everything and no one's out by them themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's like real people showing all the stuff online a little bit too, yeah, because then you can be like, Okay, that's you know, I mean, you're still trying to sell products, those influencers or whatever. But it's like I like to try to find the least popular person with a face like me, Yes, exactly see what they're doing, because I'm like, well, you're not getting sponsored. So what are you buying? Right? Yeah, what's actually worth it?
Speaker 4: Yeah that's a really good point. Actually, yeah, find them before they get sponsors.
Speaker 1: I also would like to just go to South Korea someday and be like fix it. Yeah it's god. I mean not like I don't know plastic surgery, but like what are the creams and salves and various things.
Speaker 2: I can tell you a couple of them because I started using one. You know how like these days everyone has a literally like a seven step facial routine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, serums are when did that happen?
Speaker 2: Honestly within the last like three years, two years? And this Koreans can care, which is amazing. But like I'm like I barely would wash my face before and now I literally am like, yeah, I'm in there with a toner, I got a serum, I gotta whatever.
Speaker 1: But there's a couple of them. Well you know what it is.
Speaker 2: You'll see them the next time at you're out of my house and you can use all of them because also they give you so much and I'm compulsively buying the next one.
Speaker 1: That they're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we can do a clean out and be like you're gonna love this one and this one, but they really work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I've dived in, I've doven in, I've doved in. And Ordinary is a good brand.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It is real, affordable, really really good.
Speaker 4: I got my acid, I got my different acids. Yeah, okay, I'm getting time to get la like hair tattooed on my bald legs. I'm in.
Speaker 1: You're in with every single thing we've talked about so far.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One long haired on the side of my body that just looks like everything stripe.
Speaker 4: A very thin stripe you're talking as thin as that line.
Speaker 1: And then a weird curl at the end. Person make it gross? Yeah? Yeah, could you tattoo so it looks like an ingrown hair?
Speaker 4: I would love that and keep it away from stupid to be with stupid only me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is one of my favorite streets. Oh I love this in Los Angeles. Yeah, wait to Pasadena.
Speaker 4: I just saw this street and uh, I rewatched The Man with One Red Shoe. I believe No, that was in New York. I don't know. I've been watching all these old movies and it's fun to see all these landmarks. Any movie. Really it's it's like, uh, you know, training day is my whole neighborhood. It's my They drive by my house like five times.
Speaker 1: Shot.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever heard that shot rock Oh really?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, but this bridge sorry, no, it's excited about it movie.
Speaker 4: I am very excited about this. I see they have a fence up. I guess people got too excited about it. Jumped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the wrong.
Speaker 4: That's not what they were going for. I was just trying to change a light bulb.
Speaker 1: It is beautiful, though, everything so green still, which is nice. Good. Good.
Speaker 4: I just washed these shorts, hand shirt and I managed to get them both in one fell swoop with coffee.
Speaker 1: Coffee and coffee and cars. That's the risk, Chris, I have. How do you have a little bit of coffee left?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 4: Mm hm?
Speaker 1: Because can I Can I make it? Can I make a suggestion? When we get the pumpkin spice frosty?
Speaker 4: Oh, I like where this's going. What if I should put on my lab coat? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's get the spiders out. What if you put a little bit of the pumpkin spice frosty in a glass a little bit of coffee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm gonna I feel good Yes, that's really the reason I got most excited. That's what am I trying to get their drink named after me.
Speaker 1: I made it up a tattoo show.
Speaker 4: Are you ready for a collab with We're going We're taking this national? Yeah, I will. I'm I that was my plan.
Speaker 1: Excellent. But I love a damn frosty. I like I like them limited Edition fast. Originally sad that I missed the Taco Bell and Irvine, which is where Taco Bell is located, they had a they were doing a tester, a two week tester the Baja Blast Gelato that they sold out of all two weeks worth in the first day. Oh shit, because we were gonna go will lady the Lady is gonna drive down and do a whole episode from the Taco Bell And then the Jaca Bell put up signs. The next day they were like, we're out. You give it up, You're done, We're done. That must have been good. Wait a second, are you saying.
Speaker 2: Like the the original Taco Bell, because you were like, Taco Bell is in Irvine, and I'm like, but it's also in Burbank. No, this is the headquarters, so they're doing tester, Like, oh, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like they will, they'll do a limited edition just to be like, let's just test with people and see what people think of this before we go take a national or take a regional.
Speaker 2: And what made it Baja Blast? Was there a slurpy element to it?
Speaker 1: Well, do you know what Baha Blast is? Not? Really? Oh man, it's a seven eleven all right, No sorry, no seven eleven a Taco Bell, same thing, same energy. It's a Taco Bell exclusive mountain dew. Oh that hasthing.
Speaker 4: Like you'll get that reaction if you say anything.
Speaker 1: It's exclusive, interesting, elusive mountain dew. It's got it's like a it's a light aquamarine color. It's beautiful. It's like it's like an aquamarine. It's my birthstone. It's a color of my birthstone. And it is like to me, it is the perfect amount of caffeine and the way to a show that you need a little bit of caffeine for personally. And when we painted the outside of my house, they have Baja Blast freezes which are basically Maha bas slurpees. And that is my outdoor yard work treat for myself. Nice smart, it's a real it's a I don't soda. It is my favorite soda by far.
Speaker 4: And it's blue, yeah, aqua blue of the sea.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's the color of the deep sea, which I have nothing but respect for.
Speaker 4: This is this? That's beautiful? What is the building is? I know I have so many questions it won't get answered. I want to go there and see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you're gonna get all those questions answered when you google Panache Bridle building history.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's where we are, everybody. Yeah, I don't know why I've been into ghosts, Like, excuse me, I just got haunted. I don't know why I've been to ghostly. I am the dark Lord, my and my ball rain upon the excuse me, I just had a hiccup.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean are you usually not in the ghosts and this is a new thing? Or is this like?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I used the season when people are like, do you think there's ghosts or aliens? I'd usually leave the room, but now I won't take a comfortable chair.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, you're in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just don't want to bring up don't bring up that Sasquatch ship.
Speaker 2: Now I'm upset one thing at a time.
Speaker 1: How dare you you're a believer, big.
Speaker 4: Big Sasquatch person, I agreed to do a podcast that was all about sasquatch. I didn't read the fine. I was not a good guest because I was and.
Speaker 1: You and Ryan Seer's relationship has never been the same ever since.
Speaker 4: I insulted most of his crystals.
Speaker 1: Bryan on here to talk about his Sasquatch trauma.
Speaker 4: No, but he was a guest on this podcast that did with Robotic Willie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I love love Ryan. Ryan has a great Sasquatch story, not that I won't tell but.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Oh of his experience with one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one screamed in his face in the middle of the dark woods in Florida. No, and he had to go to therapy because of it, And he saw a therapist for a couple of months about trauma that he wouldn't really get into until he find the therapist finally knew him, and then he was like, Okay, so this terror that I've been working through, I feel like you know me enough. You know I'm not crazy. It was Bigfoot yelled at me. That's why you're kid. No, that's Ryan. I will tell you that if he doesn't do that bit on stage. And I mean, he's talked about it on stage, but also like I've talked to him in a bar before about it. It's real, it's really, it's real trauma. And to the therapist credit, the therapist said, the important thing is that it's real to you, and we're going to treat it like I would have been.
Speaker 4: I would have been said the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: How dare you.
Speaker 4: The important thing that's real to you? Come on, suspend? Don't you want to get the paycheck?
Speaker 1: Get into this with me?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 4: It like grabbed him and yelled at him, or like.
Speaker 1: He was staying in a place called the Shreeks Act on this witch's property in like rural Florida.
Speaker 4: Okay, so he literally signed up for it, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they had said don't leave it at night, once the once the sun is down, and he was like, I want to see what's out there, and he felt a presence. I don't want to blow up his whole story, but he like he felt the presence that scared him, and he turned around and then something screamed right in his face and he never felt terror like that in his entire life. Yeah, he ran back to the shack and then shook all night and the next morning he said it was the most scared he's ever been in his life.
Speaker 4: And he said something screamed in his face. I wonder he didn't really see it.
Speaker 1: Or he didn't see it, but he like felt that it was.
Speaker 4: Well, anything out in the dark would if it's screaming and you're in Florida.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Coe inger danger danger well and Bigfoot moves through portals, so he could have portaled into front of his man. You should have you should have one.
Speaker 2: That's not my Bigfoot's California Bigfoot I was raised.
Speaker 4: Mine is just an animal like any other that's it's close to extinct that lives in the woods.
Speaker 2: Mine is like sha, there's no shape shifting. They just kind of wander around. They could try to avoid people. And they look great when they're carved out of a big redwood burl.
Speaker 1: I do love that. Also, they look great in bronze in an old sky Mall magazine. R I p to a real one. Do you remember that bronze?
Speaker 4: Do remember that that is up there with the coin.
Speaker 1: Yes, they were really big, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, I wanted one desperately for a long time.
Speaker 4: Also in the sky mall, you know the the zombie that's crawling out of the ground. Do you always want I wanted that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was really good because it kind of looked like bat Boy a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was really good.
Speaker 4: It's so funny that that's in sky mall next to a cheap analog watch or whatever, like they'll just have oh and for do you feel like having some spooky fun? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, also I think this is us talking really about before there were iPhones, when we would get on a plane and have to entertain ourselves and if you forgot or did it wrong, you were literally in that sky mall giving it the time because what you had no choice, There was nothing else to look at our or do.
Speaker 4: It was a dark day. This is the publication you get. What else are you going to do? Look at the computer in your pocket? Surprise it doesn't exist yet? Yeah, does Skyball no longer exist?
Speaker 1: It doesn't. It went out of business unfortunately.
Speaker 4: Look at this sweet little girl that they have some sort of masks.
Speaker 2: They're cute, they are like they have all kinds of things going on. May have been a birthday situation. A lot of pedestrians today. Well, this is Pasadena, which love to stroll they do.
Speaker 4: I am going to admit I've never.
Speaker 1: Been here to Pasadena.
Speaker 4: I've been to the ice House, I've been, you know, I just have not seen these buildings. I feel like I'm in another town. I've been to the outskirts. I know, I've been to places that are considered Pasadena, but I've not seen these old ass buildings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really lovely.
Speaker 4: Yetoris buildings look older than Los Angeles. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's a good vibe over here.
Speaker 4: Is Pasadena older than Los Angeles?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I mean, look at this, there's nothing this old.
Speaker 1: Well, there's stuff downtown that's yeah, they're sure it's older for sure.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, my neighborhood is. I think there was a time where downtown was the only There was no Hollywood. It was just like business people on farms. There's places to hit your horses on my street.
Speaker 1: This Wendy's might be permanently closed. I just I've been looking, I've been listening. But I also was like where is it? Because I've been over here in a minute.
Speaker 2: Also, yeah, because we didn't I didn't see any signage or anything where I'm like, oh, it could be interior, and we just need to go inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but in Elhambra though, Oh that's close. Yeah, okay, I'm listed. Is that the second one?
Speaker 2: All right, let's get some motherfucking directions. Twenty minutes. I'm good for whatever. Sorry, this is this is We've taken you on a goose chase.
Speaker 1: Oh not at all, all right, this.
Speaker 4: Is not a while. Okay, this is fun to take you on a domesticated goose chase.
Speaker 2: This was Brandy when I saw this on my schedule today and I was like, and I get to end the day doing Do you need a ride with Chris and Brandy?
Speaker 1: Fuck? Yes? And on Elise. But I mean that's my Yeah, this is my fave. It is a great day. This is a perfect day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are a lot of guests for each of us. And anxiety, Like I get nervous. I've done this close to a decade now. No, no, it's you don't. I'm blaming you for not being intimidating. You are a calming.
Speaker 1: Presence, thank you, and good at comedy. The more important piece the tranquil awqual waters of these houses.
Speaker 4: Now what city are we in?
Speaker 1: This is Richland a U. S A. And also all the trees and the greenery. You can see where a little old lady would love this life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, exactly. Look at those trees. Those trees aren't where I live.
Speaker 1: There's shade. These are like actual shade shade trees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just kind of some good city planning, all the things people need. This lady clearly works at jet propulsion laboratories.
Speaker 4: Yes, as she propels. What I wonder if turning or if you even know that person likes the element of surprise.
Speaker 1: They have the energy of their turning, but they might be going there straight crossing, then we're both crossing. Thanks everybody. I don't know why it did feel like they were going to turn. I didn't trust them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because here's the thing I think lately, because I think we could all tell a story of like crazy driving lately where people are kind of losing it and not handling their shit all that.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the thing of people is if in Los Angeles people before barely use their blinkers. Now people are the wrong blinker is on, and you can't trust that the blinker that's on is the direction they're.
Speaker 1: Going to go. Yes, no, you really can't at all.
Speaker 2: That's happened to me multiple times where I'm the person has the left blinker on and then turns right and you're just like, well, then just don't use it.
Speaker 1: If you're going to be.
Speaker 4: Like that, Yeah, yeah, it's almost like just train yourself not to do it. You're going to be opposite day every time you're that's someone's life you're taking into your hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll incorporating the bike turns out your window. I think too, you should kept those rules in place using the arms, Yeah yeah, I think in addition to a blinker, just to really drive it home. What are these guys doing? What's up? Guys? Did something happen?
Speaker 4: They both are on the car that's the sore back corner. Yeah, were both there just rubbing their backs.
Speaker 1: There's a fan of recycling. They just want to watch the guy pick up the.
Speaker 4: Truck.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy. What's the municipal You know the city does for us? Man? So greatful?
Speaker 2: Wait, I am grateful for what the city does for me. And this is one of my less interesting stories. I don't give a ship this morning.
Speaker 4: We got to end the podcast like we started it boring, So.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is really boring. So there's they're doing. They're doing construction on my street.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, if they dug all those pits yet, yep. I was wondering when that was gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's happening, and they're not they're not very good at directing traffic, of course. So everybody that makes it to my house has a story about Oh I was being held down there for ten minutes and blah blah blah and this and that, or like the time I pulled up and the guy just immediately like and kind of aggressively was waving me to go up a different street where I had to roll my window down and go No, I live up here, so so you can't tell me to go over there, Like, yeah, why aren't you even asking? Just get out of my line, Just get out of here. So anyway, so that's just like a little hiccup or whatever. So but because of that, the.
Speaker 1: Garbage trucks didn't come last week.
Speaker 2: Uh so are all of our garbage cans and recycling has been sitting out for a full week full And are.
Speaker 1: You know my guy on my street has gone through my.
Speaker 2: Recycling several times because he loves he wants other people's garbage, real bad treasure.
Speaker 1: He can't help himself, which is actually when you.
Speaker 2: I saw him do it through the window this morning, and I was just like, yeah, that's weirdly invasive and I don't like it at all, but it's garbage and I threw it away, so who cares.
Speaker 1: But it's also weird. I'm like, what are you looking at in there? Well, I'm excited for you to see it again someday when he pulls it down the hill and a wheelbarrow behind his car and a chain.
Speaker 2: It flies out and goes right to my front door, like bringing me my garbage back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a Facebook memory.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so the other thing is sorry, I'm so losing steam and face. You're doing great, and we're also punching it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, great, I'm going to jump in there.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So also two green cans and I forgot to put them out before and so they got filled up. And then when the gardener came, he was like, I've nowhere to put all the stuff. I just blew around your whole house. Thanks so much. Didn't say any of that to me, of course, but I put him in that position, and so I was just like, I have to put my green cans out and make sure because now everything's going to get picked up and I have to make.
Speaker 1: Sure this all gets picked up.
Speaker 2: But because the garbage truck and the recycling guy didn't come last week, I'm like, but will they come at all?
Speaker 1: Like what will we ever have this service again?
Speaker 2: And so this morning at six thirty, I actually set my alarm to make sure I got out there and put them out, because usually they come around seven thirty. This morning, I could hear him.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know. I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: No, he was.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was a scared look on face, kind of weird.
Speaker 2: Yes, this morning at six thirty, I hear the it's coming, and so I have to jump up, run out, unlock the gate, grab one can and they're really heavy because we have a ton of shit in them now, several weeks worth, and put it out and it's the guy has just come around the corner.
Speaker 1: And I've seen this guy before and he's cute.
Speaker 2: And I just threw on a jacket because I was just like, I have to just get outside, have no idea, Oh no.
Speaker 1: I pants.
Speaker 4: Okay up the story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate it, and kind of me that that's for sure. But anyway, I threw out okay, yeah, I keep doing that.
Speaker 4: Please also a green.
Speaker 2: So I have to run in front of a garbage truck, essentially put with my finger up in the air like trying to convey please hold on. And he stopped and waited for me, and then I put the can down, ran back off the second can, and he stayed there waiting for me and then let me put it out, which I just wouldn't if it was me, I wouldn't have done it.
Speaker 1: I would have been like, lady, you missed your chance. Goodbye.
Speaker 2: And he sat there waiting and let me do it. So he emptied both of them.
Speaker 1: And yeah, Karen, I think you gotta put your number on those cans. And yeah, I would love to see that. I'm just going to be a big number one. Yeah what have you thought? That's what you're doing? Number one? I'm number one? How about you? I'm just really egotistical. Anyway, what's your deal?
Speaker 4: Look at this hanging guard. We're looking at a house with many severed heads and dozens of so many skeletons. Graveyard. Oh, it's so fun. I like it.
Speaker 2: You good job, easily listener, easily that thirty skeletons set out in front of his house, easily beautiful.
Speaker 4: And many who decided in the end to hang themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is some of the grief we're facing this folloween season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, making decisions. That's why I got the new suicide coin, heads coin.
Speaker 1: I think you've got a new merch Chris.
Speaker 2: Y Decision Coins all different kinds. That was the bestseller on Amazon today, Brandy Decision Decision Coins.
Speaker 1: Everyone thinks they're a little gangster, don't they.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you forget what the backside of a quarter looks.
Speaker 1: Like, Oh my gosh, that's funny, that beau. Yeah, I'm really you guys have probably talked about this already, but I am really proud of Halloween having stepped up, yeah and really become the holiday that we all really want, yeah, need need for.
Speaker 4: To be celebrated by just fringe of society people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those children.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those who never go to church. But now everyone, everyone enjoys.
Speaker 1: We all get it.
Speaker 4: Everyone gets No one's ever like a fucking Halloween again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think the Halloween people have just stepped up and been like, no, I fucking love it. So I'm going to put all kinds of crazy shit in my yard and you'll have that for a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: And we often find these pockets and you want to know which neighbors started it where. So there's like all these decorations and then the neighbor has half as many. Like you can see the King of the decorators on a street and then I love when you go down a street you see it with Christmas lights, Like, yes, there's a street in Austin where I think you they ask you to move if you don't want to.
Speaker 1: Right, it's on Baltimore too. You like, part of signing a lease on that street is you have to agree to decorate for the month of seven burd you gotta.
Speaker 4: Go all out.
Speaker 2: Oh it's great, that is very fun. Well, also we have a King decorator in this car.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, big ail, that's that's Brandy's whole vibe. My neighbor Don, who's an older man, the other day he when I was putting up the eyeballs in the room, he was like, I really love that You've done that one lot. You've you've broke the seal for the whole park. Everybody gets right now, Yeah, let's get it. Come on, come on, Don, Don thanks Don. Thanks Don.
Speaker 4: I like to think that Don went home and started inflating its own eyeballs.
Speaker 1: I hope so he he will not decorate for Halloween, but he will appreciate what I've done. Because Don is like a very he's older, he's probably sixty something. He's very like his lawa is prim and proper. His place is very like everything has its place. He's very like, uh like that, And I like that he thinks that my mess is charming. Yes, yeah, like, thanks Don, I appreciate it. Yeah, that's well.
Speaker 2: And it also matters that he conveyed that to you, because it would be very easy to assume he's mad.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, because somebody in my neighborhood did not like when I paid him house purple, and my park manager would not tell me who, and I kind of thought it was Don at first, because I didn't really know him that well at the time, but I knew how like fastidious his stuff was, and I was like, well, he's got to be the one that hates it. But then one time he told me that he thought my house was a joy, and I was like, oh, I was wrong. I was all wrong about you, Don. Yeah, so I gotta talk to your neighbors. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 4: It sounds like a dead light.
Speaker 1: Don's great. Don's seen some ship, he knows what matters. Yeah, he's great. His son Scott's a surfer. It's got dog named Mickey.
Speaker 4: It's great.
Speaker 1: Got a whole situation. I know, everybody's up on everybody's ship. Nice. Nice, It's pretty great. But I found out the guy that the guy that doesn't live in the trailer park, he lives outside of it. He's the one that doesn't like my house, which I'm like, but I know he used to call it the Barney house, which I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: He didn't go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the TikTok trend of like pretending like the Grimace Shake was killing them was so funny. Did you see this? I did not see that because there was a Grimace's birthday, there was like a Grimace Shake. The kids were editing these videos, so them drinking the shake and then it would go dark and then they would just be an undead person with like purple in their mouths. And I loved it because I get worried sometimes about you know, society in the world. But then the kids will be so funny that I'm like, oh, you got this, Brandy White. Don't we follow? Do we follow each other on TikTok. I don't know. I don't know what I assume. I don't know what your TikTok is, and I assume it's a finstove some kinds.
Speaker 4: I don't think you and I do.
Speaker 1: I don't know what a fence is. Oh, that's like a secret that's a secret account.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's me and my bio just says it's literally me. Oh but I didn't get it blue checked or anything. Okay, it's I'm just on there and I don't know really how to use it except for me and my sister and my friend Audrey just send each other videos.
Speaker 3: So it's like, if you would send me that video, okay, I'll send those to you then. Because I'm not that good TikTok either. I see TikTok videos on Instagram and then I go find you with TikTok exactly.
Speaker 2: You need to get on me and Lauren Audrey's chain because we are doing God's work on TikTok for each other.
Speaker 1: That would be nice because when I just scroll on TikTok, all I see are people trying to sell me things and try to get me involved in very very badly planned out scams, and I'm like, who, this isn't fun. Where's the fun stuff?
Speaker 4: Exactly? Today I signed up for a calistatics program. Now they're going to start billing me and I know how to do push ups? What am I doing?
Speaker 1: Do you know that if you make yourself an LLC, you can take out a loan and then you can lose that loan.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All videos of these just very angrily statsy women with long nails telling me how I cannot pay taxes. Okay, but here's the thing.
Speaker 2: When that happens, touch the screen brings up that white thing and you hit not interested and you won't see those anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you for this?
Speaker 2: Yes, this is that's how we're going to get everybody on TikTok Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Because it is other than that. Though. I don't know anything.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot of people who are so nice and they've they've either put a follow a quest in or they're somehow trying to like get involved, and I don't know how to do it, and I don't know what it means or what it's going to expose me.
Speaker 1: To, so I'm just not doing it.
Speaker 2: So if you've listener somehow asked me to get involved on TikTok, don't take it personally. I just am middle aged in a very real way, and I don't know how to interact. And I also don't want to interact except with people that I know have good taste.
Speaker 1: Yes, sorry, yes, no, I mean one hundred percent. Look, we're allowed to keep our circles small in those ways because there's so much there's so much already out there. Yes, okay, I'm very true. I'm going to find you in TikTok and I'm gonna send I'm gonna find the Grimmace videos and I'll send you one. Send me some Grimms video. They're really funny.
Speaker 2: None of us, not myself, not Laura or Audrey, of any any of us shared a Grimace video so great.
Speaker 1: I would love to see that. I'm excited to send this. This would be great. Nice.
Speaker 2: Now, if this Wendy's isn't where we think it is, will we just drive all night until we find it?
Speaker 1: Is that the plant? I mean no, I can attest, I will say, because I used to live here with Stephen Ray Moore. Oh that's right, former former Engineers producer pod We lived three blocks away from this Wendy. Oh it is a legit excellence.
Speaker 4: Oh boy great. I hope they still have entire patties in the chili. I haven't eaten them Wendy's for many years, but they would have like a chili day and me and my poor friends would go eat one dollar bottomless chilid. Why it sounds so disgusting, but there'd be entire bird. They forget to chop up the expired Hamburger patties.
Speaker 1: That's where they go. They go in the show. Not a thing goes to waste, Wen, Yes it all. I always really love that you can go through the drive through and order a baked potato. Yes, I really respect that as a move well in the eighties.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if you were around for this, Brandy, or if you're aware if you were around.
Speaker 1: The salad bar.
Speaker 2: No ok, the fact that there was a there was a baked potato trend because people believed it would, like somehow help you lose weight.
Speaker 4: Right there is fulfills everything sweets will give you God like bake a baked potato a day like makes you healthy. Remember that.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's interesting. I wasn't really aware of weight until like nineteen ninety eight. I don't think, Okay, yeah, this was too early.
Speaker 2: But it was this kind of like my favorite was the one that was like broccoli and cheddar, where it's like, oh my god, you have broccoli, you're eating a potato, like you might as well, you know, have gone and eaten a salad. Or it's like so it's like, but you're at Wendy's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you ignore the pump of seven to eleven cheddar sauce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't worry about that. Also that it's the same thing of like one. I think it was Wendy's or at Burger King, But I remember the struggle of being like in college age and trying to order a salad at like Burger King, being like, I.
Speaker 1: Need to make a good decision. It's like, then, why are you at fucking Burger King? Yeah? What's happening making it so hard for yourself? It's just insane.
Speaker 4: Yeah. At Burger King, the salads are just it's a vehicle to get that dressing in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's right while you smell French fries and regret everything and feel bad I.
Speaker 1: Remember being in Vegas one time with my friend Brian, who's guitar player or whatever. But we were in Vegas like after a show. Brian no, no, as soon as Brian club. He's a guitar player from a band called Suburban Legends. Very funny, are very very good, very funny. He's a great guy. And we were in Vegas. We just we've seen Tom Jones. We're there to see Tom Jones, who was phenomenal show. And then we'd gone out to something and it was very late, stopped at a seven eleven for snacks and we were there as the seven eleven man was changing out the cheese and chili bags and Ryan was real drunk and he was like, can I have the cheese bag though, And he gave him the mostly empty cheese bag and that and then he just drank out of it well as we drove down the strip, like it was like a wine skin of.
Speaker 4: That kind of describes Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's Las Vegas drunk. Yeah, that's what you're doing that.
Speaker 4: Las Vegas is a Phronsia bag of cheese.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was why we were staying at the Sahara and it was maybe a month before the Sahara got demolished and we went we the windows. Whatever guard was on the windows, they had taken that off already, but they still let us stay there so we could open our windows and going through the roof of the of the casino. So we were just walking around on the roof of the casino while the sun was coming up, and he was just squeezing cheese from his bag. I mean that's living. Yeah, that is living right there. I was like, what a great, delightful night. I'll remember all of this. You won't, but I will, and I'm loving it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was some guilty pleasure childhood aerosol cheese in a where you it's like a flexible tip and you just the ready is it whiz wiz?
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's one of them. You put it on a trusket, right, yeah, like a little cracker.
Speaker 4: I think it's called ready cheese. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're saying you're ready whip and that's the whip cream.
Speaker 4: Okay that I'm thinking of all the different aerosol based trees, there's a lot. Never at my house, only at a friend's house. It's like no one's looking. Let me put my fist in this box of sugar cereal I'm not allowed. And also some.
Speaker 1: Cheese pumpkin size frosty made the Marquis.
Speaker 6: Hey, oh boy, this is a beautiful, beautiful Wendy brick and mortar, weies and empty.
Speaker 2: I know, okay, how many people want a pumpkin frosty?
Speaker 1: I would like that. I would like it small one, Yeahali says no. I think I'm okay, but thank you? Can I also get would a small fry for the car be good? I was absolutely gonna get. It's great, perfect because we're doing a frosty. I'm curious to see how the pump how the pumpkin works with the fry, you know what.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to get the classic chocolate frosty just so we can be frusting. And really, this is what we do in Brandy's on this podcast. Yeah, is we get real analytical about food that's bad for you?
Speaker 4: Well, it's I have one request. It could a fry not be dipped in the frosty because I've seen that happen and it might make me leap out of the car. Why I don't want a fry dipped in the frosty nowhere near me?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: You don't have to have that on your frosty, right, everybody can have individual ship.
Speaker 1: I was going to dip my fries into your frosty. I was going to dip my fingers into your frosty and then and then spooed it onto the fry like a spread, and then put it into my mouth.
Speaker 2: So two fries and three Frosty's, yes, okay, Oh very exciting.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 2: Can I get two medium French fries and two of your.
Speaker 1: Pumpkin spice Frosty's and one chocolate frosty? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Oh that taco salad?
Speaker 1: Oh you want taco salad?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, but that was the taco salad used to be my move.
Speaker 4: And that looks great.
Speaker 1: It's legit.
Speaker 4: I like the round tostitos chips.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, I don't. I've never seen them have a taco salad. Oh they've had it for a long time.
Speaker 1: Please describe it to me in detail.
Speaker 4: Okay, so round tostitos style chips.
Speaker 1: Ye, ground round tostados chips. Then you've got your a space obviously, you've got your chop chopped tomatoes. You have a cup of chili that comes with you. Put the chili on there. You salad and you're salad. Yeah, so it's because it's like but it's it's like a taco meaty chili. I mean it's it's yeah, and then you do the cheese and the sour cream with it too. Sour cream comes in tubes.
Speaker 4: They did chili without beans.
Speaker 1: I believe there's beans in it, but I think it's like more like a black bean chili. Like I kind of feel like.
Speaker 7: They have small chilis. It's really nice. Yeah, it's a delight. It's a what makes it taco? If chili is your meat.
Speaker 1: I think it's like it's like a more of like a spicy chili situation. Okay, I mean it's also Wendy's, so you know, it's chili. And there's also the chips in it. The chips are in it as well. Oh okay, yeah yeah, cheese. Oh there's salsa too. The bass, it's the bass, she said, she called it a bass. Oh yeah, oh oh oh my oh exclusive. Yeah. Wendy's Taco Salad fan favorite as of September twenty third, twenty nineteen. This article fan favorite. Yeah, because it packs and veggies and flavor all at once.
Speaker 2: Everything you're looking for. At a fast food restaurant. You know there's a Wendy's. So Wendy's is probably my pick for well depending but if you're going to get a meal, yes, I love a Wendy's.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: And there's a Wendy's on the Highland, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And I would go buy it to get to the freeway to go back to my house and I'd be like, no, I have to go, and it would be like this struggle, don't go, don't go, and then I'd go anyway.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 2: And one time I was there trying to order just whatever the combo was that I was getting, and the guy that was taking order, I was like, can I get?
Speaker 1: I wanted large fries, but a small drink. Oh thank you, thank you, Oh thank you. There's straws in there.
Speaker 2: We've got that spoons no straws though, okay, can we have a couple of straws?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Don't be mad. It's making me feel very uncivilized because I feel like I don't usually use a straw or a spoon with a frosty. I guess straws make it really difficult.
Speaker 4: Did a double drive through episode.
Speaker 2: This is like your parents are on vacation and like, you have the insane babysitter.
Speaker 1: Lit'll do whatever you want.
Speaker 4: Thanks, guys, look at my terrible window washing job.
Speaker 1: Oh well we didn't hit that guy.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 1: End of this story.
Speaker 2: Yes, the guy goes, so, I was like, can I get a large combo but with a small drink because I wanted a bunch of fries but not one of those crazy gigantic drinks. And I just ordered a diet coke And then he goes, well, I mean it might as well not get a diet.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, wow.
Speaker 2: And I was sitting there and I go like, I was like, you're definitely new, Like I don't know what the hell, but I just go are you for real?
Speaker 1: And then he started laughing.
Speaker 2: I think it was high, and he goes, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, and then please drive forward.
Speaker 1: It was hilarious.
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, that is amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was wild. I was just like, what you just did is so not allowed. It's kind of funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I like that he left before the apology, which, of course.
Speaker 1: It's like, sir, that shouldn't have come out of your mouth. You're a dipshit. Wow.
Speaker 5: But also, yeah, why would you even like it's like, so you could don't do that to people or they'll never come here, like this is not where you confront people about their their lives.
Speaker 1: No, he's just.
Speaker 4: Working there before he gets his Uh, it's like business, the business business off the ground. That is shame people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whoa thank you?
Speaker 4: Are we going to do this on? We've had a lot of complaints about they get to hear the enjoyment. Hey do you like ASMI I forgot No, that is enjoyable. But maybe we should wrap it up because now it's a perfect time because I have a mouthful food.
Speaker 2: Great, wait really quick by m hm, do you have anything to plug?
Speaker 1: You can find me on Instagram and Twitter and blue sky at Brand Dazzle. I met Brand Dazzles here on TikTok. I know how to friend people, I think maybe, but follow me there. I tour lot. If you subscribe to bands in Town, you can follow Brandy Posey on there you see tour dates.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have a podcast called Lady to Lady Barbara Gray and Tess Barker on the Exactly Right Media Network. It's a delight. I have an album called Opinion Cave that you can listen to where every listen to albums. I have a new one coming out early next year, and that'll be a comedy special too, which is fun that I'm putting out on my record label that I run.
Speaker 4: That's what I was going to ask about, and I didn't want to.
Speaker 1: I have a record they book called burn This Record. You can find us on Instagram for now, and we're putting out a bunch of really fun things coming out in the next year. I do a show monthly in LA called Picture This. It's comedians paired up with animators and they live animate your jokes during your set. Chris has done the show as a comedian and as an animator. Double thread over.
Speaker 4: Here, Well now I would be I now know how to draw on a on a tablet. So yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: You're great at it. And that's monthly in LA, and yeah, follow me for all the dates and dats and all sorts of stuff. I like meeting people and I'm very funny. That's very true.
Speaker 4: That's thank you. Yeah, that was perfect skip of detail. You've been listening to Do you need a ride? D Y n A R All right, fries everyone.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this has been an exactly right production produced by Annalise Nelson.
Speaker 4: Mixed by Edson Choi.
Speaker 1: Our talent booker is Patrick Cottner.
Speaker 4: Theme song by Karen Kilgarrett.
Speaker 1: Artwork by Chris Fairbanks.
Speaker 2: Follow the show on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at dinar podcast That's d y n a r podcast.
Speaker 4: For more information, go to exactly rightmedia dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Oh, You're welcome.