Speaker 1: All right, Hey y'all, welcome to the latest edition of The Stephen A. Smith Show over the digital airwaves of YouTube and iHeartRadio over one point twenty five million subscribers. Let's go, all right, so, let's get started with the NBA Finals, where the Paces dominated the Thunder in Game six to force the decisive Game seven back in Oklahoma City on Sunday, Okay, and he dominated the okc with balanced scoring throughout the lineup and route to a one away to ninety one victory. Last night, Tyree Tyliburton shrugged off any concerns about his injured calf with fourteen points and five assists in twenty three minutes. The Facers were led by Obi Toppin, who dropped twenty off the bench. Meanwhile, the Thunder were held to just ninety one points. They're fewest in any game since April of twenty twenty two. Funk back. That sets up the first NBA Finals Game seven since twenty sixteen. And it's going down Sunday night in Oklahoma City. Let's go here, Come here, hey guys. Today, it's Sammy. Yesterday and night, my dad and I were at the game in Where were we Indianapolis. We were We were in Indianapolis, okay, and I hopped on his show and it low key went viral. Not even gonna lie. So here I am because y'all have just been asking for it and care. I care what the viewers think. So the first thing I want to talk about, I just want to clear up some rumors about my dad. Okay. So the first thing I want to say is, I know that a lot of y'all think my dad's really loud. He's really outspoken, and at times, let me tell y'all, I definitely agree. However, my dad is one of the most introverted men I know. I would like to say this, he's really shy. So if you go up to him in public, he's gonna be shy because he's introverted. Don't let him fool you. Okay, guys, he does this for you because he cares about his viewers and about his fans. The next thing I would like to talk about, Okay, I really need y'all to spam these comments. Bring Samantha back, Bring Samantha back, Bring Samantha back, Bring Samantha back, because I really will talk about anything you guys want me to talk about I will slow him down, I will quiet him down if that's what you guys need. I'm willing. I'm willing to give the viewers whatever y'all want. I'm I'm open minded. Tell them say I'm open minded. Say it, Sam, You're I'm open minded. Okay, guys, we are here to talk about politics, but I think I also want to start talking about current events. Okay. So we just had Streamer University, right, Kai Sanat did Streamer University. Guys, I'm trying to tell my dad to hop on Kay Sanat's stream. Don't let him fool you. It will be hit. I know y'all all want to see it. So we at Streamer University. We had Streamer University. Prom Okay, we have Love Island season seven going crazy. Meghan the Stallion just went on Love Island. How did we get their? Dad? Tell them how we got there? What? Guys? You know what I'm saying. Okay, So Love Island is the show. Okay, it's on Peacock. It comes on Peacock every night nine pm Eastern times, six pm Pacific. Okay, and has all it has all the islanders. Right. Cordel and Serena won last year. Cordel and Trina. If you guys see this, Leah and Miguel, Janey, Kenny. I love all of you guys. I'm huge fans Kendall Live, Kaylor, all of y'all. But it's huge, Dad, tell them it's huge.
Speaker 2: How do I know if it's huge? If I never watch it.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you it's huge.
Speaker 2: So it's huge. Let me says huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all love Island. I'd be on it every single night. Okay, you guys, Love Island is huge.
Speaker 2: I was gonna come on the thing.
Speaker 1: Kai. Let me on to Kai.
Speaker 2: No, No, you said me.
Speaker 1: I need y'all to spam the chat. Tell him let me come on Kai Sinatra Street. He just has to think on it. He has to think on it. Okay. Personally, I also would like to take this opportunity to stand on my pick. I picked Oklahoma City last night to win. Okay, we got blown out? Yes? Right?
Speaker 2: Thursday night you did Game six? You got blown out? Yes you did.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think a huge part of being in this industry right is learning how to take accountability. I'm not sure if my dad does that, but we're working on it, okay, And it's about taking accountability. I take accountability for my pick. I picked Oklahoma City to win. They lost and were coming back this Sunday, June twenty second to win the championship.
Speaker 2: Tell him, yeah, I picked him to win the seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I picked it before he picked it, and now he's riding my pick because I said that they were going to win. First.
Speaker 2: You picked them to win game six. I picked Indiana to win Game six.
Speaker 1: You picked the Pacers to win Game six. But that was a wild guest.
Speaker 2: You means a wild guest.
Speaker 1: I said, pick before I said, I picked Oklahoma City to entire, I said the whole thing. Take it down down?
Speaker 2: Are you raising your voice at your dad?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm just really passionate. I think Oklahoma City is going to win the championship. My father, Steven agrees with me.
Speaker 2: Why they're gonna win?
Speaker 1: All right, little let me talk to him right, let me let me know, No, Shay shas why they're gonna win. Alexander absolutely the best player in the NBA right right now, yes, right now today, the MVP, his support system, everything he's been carrying this season.
Speaker 2: He was going to show up too, but he's gonna be the man. They're gonna be They're gonna be effective, They're gonna be playing better on their home court. Indiana played lightsime in Game six. Give Halliburton credit.
Speaker 1: Give TJ.
Speaker 2: McConnell credit, Give Obe Topping credit, Give them all credit because they came in a bum rushed after being down ten to to start the game. Indiana outscored the Oklahoma City Thunder eighty eight to fifty. By the end of the third quarter, they were up ninety to sixty. To be exactly what it is, what they're done. Remind me listen, bottom line is ninety to sixty in the third quarter. All right, all right, they blow him out of the building. So in the end, what it comes down to is this. Here's my concern. When you get beat down and blown out like that, talk to they talk to be a final series. What is that going to mean for you come Game seven. I've got Oklahoma City win winning, but I don't underestimate Indiana by any stretch of the imagination they can beat Oklahoma City. I think it's going to be tight. I think it's going to be a thriller, and I think it's going to come down to the end where the ball is in shake Gilges Alexander's ends and league MVP is going to answer the call, win a championship and win an NBA Finals MVP.
Speaker 1: If we're talking, if we're speaking truthfully, right, A lot of people wonder if I watch First Take every morning. No, I avoid it. If it's in the gym, I leave, If it's in the restaurant, I leave. I don't watch First Take, however this morning. Okay, your daddy, No, I love you, and I love First Sake. It's just not my because you're not in because you're in school. Yeah, I'm getting it. The reason I'm getting educated, y'all. But listen, all right, I say that. Don't just say like you don't like the show. You don't watch a dad, that's a great show. School. Yeah, I'm in school. I'm getting educated. Okay, y'all. But let me tell y'all, I was watching First Take this morning and they were talking a lot about this home home court advantage. Okay, home court advantage is a real thing. Now. Obviously all are gonna be like, oh, Samantha, like duh, but no, for real, for real, I really think that is going to carry Oklahoma City to the championship, to the.
Speaker 2: Chick, i'd you say for real twice? Like for real? For real? How come once? Is it good to them?
Speaker 1: Because it's like for real but not like for a for real. I just want to say, you guys, it's such a blessing to be here on this beautiful afternoon. I'm just really, really grateful to be here. Where were we this morning? Dad? Tell them.
Speaker 2: Fanatics?
Speaker 1: We were at Fanatics. Fact, yes we were, and we had a great time, didn't we, Dad, Yes we did. There was a man dressed up as my dad and he had on like a bald cap and his for it started back here. Also, all the haters that were in the comments saying that I have my dad's for it come here. That's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I have to work now.
Speaker 1: Bye you guys, thank you so much for having me. I love you all. Please Spam Samantha should come back so he brings me back. I know you guys love seeing me. I love seeing all of y'all. Have a blessed afternoon and I'll be back soon. Peace.