Speaker 1: This is the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcast with iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Hey everybody, it's Almost Famous podcast. We're here today to start talking about some Paradise updates. Obviously, Bachelor in Paradise, as we know is filming. We have some leaked footage that we're going to talk to you all about. So here's I guess what we should do being respectful of our listeners. If you don't want to hear who we know is on the beaches of Paradise, if you don't want to hear any of the leaked secrets from Paradise, turn this episode off now, but still rate us five stars, give us a great review, and tell us that you're very thankful that we don't give spoilers out. But this is going to be a spoiler episode. We don't know who's dating who yet. We have some ideas, so we're not going to talk about that. But we do know who's on the beaches of Paradise. So with that, let's dive in.
Speaker 3: Ashley.
Speaker 2: Here's where I want to start. A lot of the reason that we know who's on Paradise already is because it feels like it sounds like and I think it's true. That there are like vacationers families hanging out in the same resort is where Paradise is filming.
Speaker 3: Now does that feel weird?
Speaker 4: That's a little weird because normally we would just do dates at Vedanta and people were staying there, but the location in which the date was happening was closed off. This is kind of like a free for this is this is great for us if you want spoilers because this video that we got that we found on Reddit, Thank you redditors. They if it's video that one of the guests took, I'm supposing, and in it we are getting some additional cast that we can kind of confirm as part of the series. Do you guys want to know? If you don't want to know, press pause. As Ben said before, all right, so here we go. This is what we see in this video. Yes, this is who we see in the video, Dale, Claire's ex. Dale.
Speaker 2: Let's sit on this one for a second. Yeah, Dale, The biggest shaker ad of the whole list to me is Dale being there one. You know, his experience on the show wasn't great, and but I mean it kind of feels like a redemption story could come from it.
Speaker 3: Paradise does that for people, but.
Speaker 2: He it seems to me that he has disassociated himself complete with the show since his time on the show.
Speaker 4: Wrong, Yeah, I feel like he also, Yeah, he hasn't really involved himself. But I really also find that he's the kind of guy. Maybe this sounds judging that like if they were going to call him and they wanted him back, he would see the opportunity that could come with it. Sure that's not judging, because I like freaking did it myself.
Speaker 3: Very true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said I was going to say, I was about to say, actually, I think that's what you Actually.
Speaker 4: You said yes four times.
Speaker 2: But it is a redemption moment for him, right to come on to show that like he actually is somebody interested in pursuing relationship with somebody from the show, that he's interested in dating, that he is an actually like kind human. Those are all things he can show from being on Paradise in a more relaxing But it is shocking that he is there, and I do think he will be a headliner contestant during the season.
Speaker 4: Okayre more things from this video Jonathan from Gen season.
Speaker 3: Not shocking, not shocking.
Speaker 4: He is there. If you guys don't know what I'm talking about. You guys know what I'm talking about, right, Jonathan Johnson. His name is Jonathan Johnson, which is not much different than Hayden Haven. Yeah, he is there. He was, in my opinion, probably the most requested guy to be on Paradise from gen season. I think from Jen Sason yeh, I mean, I mean, I think that his social media is cringing. And it's okay if you hear this, Jonathan, but you love but I loved him on the show. Yeah, you loved him on the show. I do think he's the most requested now, let's be honest. Though this does not go against Jonathan. I think he'll do great in Paradise. I think he will find somebody in Paradise. It's not a great title to have when you're the most requested person from a season that had very few people that anybody ever would That is so very true. Another takeaway Havelf from this video is that we have the Goldens and the young Ens together. Makes me think that they're doing more shooting together than separately. But who the heck knows. This video is of Gary, a big jolly Gary. He is in the middle dancing with a whole bunch of salsa dancers, and so I can't confirm that these people are in the cast, but these are who the redditors are suspecting that they're spotted kat who we saw from the last season. Jess, we know Jess, Jessica blonde one from who dated Blake Jesturard. Yes, yes, I know that she was highly requested amongst the men, so I'm not surprised to see her there, Parisa Jill Jill Chen who we all know in love as my crying friend Alex from this past season, Bailey from this past season. And then the men would be Jeremy. Okay, we know Jeremy was he the runner? He was in the fourth Guy Connecticut hometown or New York hometown on Gen season Jonathan Andrew Andrew Spencer, Andrew Spencer announcement.
Speaker 3: That's a big One's one to sit on too. Is that his second or third time?
Speaker 4: That'd be second? Okay, Dale, And then somebody's saying maybe Brian from Gen season. I don't remember at all, Oh my goodness, other okay, and then the and then the older cast the Goldens. People are thinking that they're seeing Natasha, Kathy we all know Kathy's in there, Leslie, we know Leslie's in there. And then we're seeing maybe Jonathan Gary, which we know, Keith, Charles King, and Jack.
Speaker 3: So excited to see Charles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too, Charles King.
Speaker 3: I hope he finds love. I mean, I really hope he finds love.
Speaker 4: This is great. Great to hear that he could be this it's great.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we have the cast that we think or that we pretty much know is there. Because I mean, as much of a spoiler as this is. As we said, there's people vacationing at this resort while the show is filming, so it's going to be impossible to hide these contestants. In fact, I think the show wants us to know who's going to be there because I actually think, from the looks of it, this cast is a pretty fantastic cast of people. I don't though, Ashley, and maybe I'm crazy and maybe I don't understand paradise that well. I don't see. As I line up the cast side by side, both Goldens and the contestants from The Bachelor and Bachelorette, I don't see any relationships.
Speaker 4: Well, they're standing off to the side of each other, right.
Speaker 2: No, I'm yeah, I'm just saying like, in general, I don't see chemistry, Like I know enough about these people. I feel like to look at this list and be like, I don't know if these two people were Oh, like.
Speaker 4: You can't couple any of these people that we've talked about.
Speaker 3: Not many, maybe a few.
Speaker 4: We're not shipping anyone. You're right, I'm not like dying over like any possible partnerships here.
Speaker 2: It's it's tough for me to see this and really ship anybody confidently.
Speaker 4: Well, let's let's play a little game here. Let's Andrew Spencer, who you feel like we know probably better than most. Who which girl of these potential girls do you see him possibly getting along with?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think Jess, like Jesturrard would probably be the one that I go, oh yeah, that would make sense and I could see it working and being in a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: They're both Bailey, you know, say Bailey, you can see Bailey Alex, so.
Speaker 3: You can see Andrew with the whole cast.
Speaker 4: I scratched the Bailey comment, Alex. They're cute Alex.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fair, and that's really it, Ash really is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all we got right now, but it's okay. We're going to find out more soon. I'm sure they'll announce at least the first beach, as they like to call it, the people that will be arriving and mingling first.
Speaker 2: Well, I think as we close up here on our Paradise announcement, I want to know what you think Claire's thoughts will be once she knows and sees that Dale is a part of this season. Do you think she'll have any emotions towards it, anger, frustration, excitement, maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is my thoughts for Claire. I think she's probably gonna be like, of course he did. Of course he wants the attention. He was probably feeling neglected for a while, and he's happy to have the spotlight back on him. She's probably frustrated that he will get attention, which is she thinks that he's not a good enough guy to perceive like he shouldn't doesn't deserve this chance back on the show. But I think she also knows that he will eventually show all his cards. And this this is what I have to say. Is it Claire's opinion, is it my opinion? I don't know, But that's the opinion.
Speaker 2: But that's what you're feeling like she may be thinking, or what a reasonable human would be thinking.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 2: Also, Ashley, We've talked about it before, but we're getting some statements from Walt Disney executives. We got a statement where somebody named Craig Irwitch. Irwitch, he's the Disney Television Group president, was just talking to Rob Mills, who's Walt Disney's television unscripted head, that the Goldens are partying harder than the younger people. Do you think that's going to be a good thing a bad thing? Do you think that cultivates love amongst the Goldens or do you think they're just down there having a great time and being very friendly with each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're staying up later than the younger cast. That's interesting this. Do I think this is going to be a good I think that that is almost expected to me. I think that when you get to their age that they're like having a second wind at life.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And when you're the age of the you know, the younger cast, you're just like, I'm getting to the age where I would like to find a partner and go to bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I cannot wait to watch Kathy and Nancy. I wish Susan was there and some of our favorites. I mean, Kathy and Nancy on the Beaches of Paradise is going to be something that I'm so excited to tune into, and I hope they're having a blast, and I really do hope both of them finds something very special coming out of it. That's we have for you from Bachelor in Paradise. Obviously, it is filming currently, it should be done filming by the end of the month. We'll hopefully get you know, some one of their two bartenders. I think actually Hannah is known as like the bubbly passer out er Wells is still your bartender.
Speaker 4: He'll be mixing the drinks and Hannah will be having them on a tray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's I don't know how that looks or works, but it seems to be a thing they wanted to do this season. Either way, Until next time, I've been Ben.
Speaker 4: I've been Ashley. See you guys. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Follow the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcasts on iHeartRadio or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts.