Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, Happy Tuesday, five to twenty in the morning, famous for it, so here to keep it up to dating everything sports world related, including.
Speaker 1: Eternal beats on the set as well. I really hate this, nigga. Man, let's do the show. Man. We're here, man, I'm your host.
Speaker 3: D J.
Speaker 1: Smith to my left, got Bishop Pat to my right. Oh TFT solos? Good morning. How y'all doing? I'm good man? How you going? Got the dready?
Speaker 2: I got the oh CFT. Why y'all do that to me? I told you all was jay Z link that one. I'm just saying, wait a little bit for you get that picture? Yea?
Speaker 1: Oh man, y'all crazy? How y'all doing this morning?
Speaker 2: Cooling bro, I'm saying, listen, man, A lot of good basketball yesterday.
Speaker 1: Man, let's get straight to it. Man.
Speaker 2: Trey Young g up, come on, all star. He got snuff for Shure, especially played the way he played last night. They get the dug yesterday, White over the Pistons man thirty four seventeen in the fourth quarter for Trey Young.
Speaker 1: Not as well.
Speaker 2: Kate Cunney had thirty fourteen to six. That was the hell of a game, man. I know you tuned into that for show. Yeah, shout out to my boys. Man try a special player seventeen and the fourth if he came. He showed up when we needed him to, got a big win, game winning shot, stepped over, Buddy talked to his talk all star Trey Young.
Speaker 1: We know what he said.
Speaker 2: You got trade, and he's gonna continue to keep showing everybody what he can do. He loved these kind of moments though. Yeah, them underdog moments. People ain't rocking with him. He liked to show what he can do in them clutch moments, big shit track. Yeah, man, the way he gets the gdub and then he stepped up from Lake Bess like that. Very disrespectful, but that's what Trey Young does, Bro, He's gonna always put on the show for show. Listen, four games under five hundred. You think y'a should make a trade to try to salvage the season or just let it roll out? Yeah, we need to go after. I've seen talks about b I matering, but I would like be all on our team and we need another bonafide score. We can get the ball to uh get you twenty twenty five easy. I take a lot of pressure off Trey You and de Hunk still plays roll coming off the bench being six man the Year candidate when Jalen get back healthy.
Speaker 1: Jalen, he's an all around player.
Speaker 2: He's not a score he can score, but you know he get rebounds and assists. Decent defender, so adding be out to that mix. I think we have a good group of wings and a Bona five star and Trey Young.
Speaker 1: But Sea, I like that company is going to ask you how they can fit together? Pause?
Speaker 2: Could you play them at the three and fourth the same time with a big I mean we got big old down the five yet three four, five, Yeah, Jalen would be great at the four. His ability to handle the ball. He's six ' ten already, so he'd be a stretch for a pass, but he definitely That lineup is a really really unique lineup. I mean Treate being six foot but having all these big wings with b I being six eighty six nine, and then having Jalen at six ten and then our young rook he about six to eight. Yeah, so having all these big wings around Trey Young, I think it would be a unique swad for sure. Here need the hot team to make a movie. You think he should just go ahead and just fills out the rest of the season.
Speaker 4: If you can get beyond get him for sure. I love that. That's raw. That's a great pick up for that.
Speaker 1: That's raw. They need a real big though too, though Big Open playing great though. Yeah, he needs another one, bro. Yeah, they got all from Clint Coppeller. Clint, he ain't oh old. You know, we don't know where he's from really, so he might be thirty eight.
Speaker 2: He might be on that joint and be my boy was in the rockets for a long time now. We definitely got checking birth records for show. Yeah, but big old man, he got that ability to take take that next step. I mean, we know you're a hell of a rebounder. He is scoring threat. But I get what you're saying, they need a notable name. Yeah, I guess you would say. Yeah, I think Big Old he liked that next tier of good center stuff. Clin Compeller thirty bullshit. Yeah, I mean that's what I'm saying. He ain't old, but he old.
Speaker 1: Damn A thought cli Coapella was way older than that. He was fifteen.
Speaker 2: Oh, but he's just not Oh that's what that's what it is like when you've been around the league for a while, you league, you have some success. People start saying, oh, you're only thirty. I think it's probably only his tenth year, nine tenth.
Speaker 1: Year, really old. People just get tired of you, you know what I mean. I see that it's like we didn't have him for a while. Listen, man, he might be a Laker.
Speaker 2: It's looking like he'd have a lot of success to being a Laker, you know what I mean. But I don't know who we want back from the Lakers, Like we don't want Jackson Hayes.
Speaker 1: We don't want We'll talk.
Speaker 2: About the Lakers like the show, but I won't say any more smut because we always talk about how every summer they talk about they're gonna get everybody, and every fucking five six years they get a generational talent that they ain't supposed to have. So why not We're the teams are bappening, So we'll say, tune with that show man. But the Hawks man good Win k cunning him all NBA is it gonna get?
Speaker 1: Is that pushing it? He might be thirty. Ye Thursday, like Thursday, shout.
Speaker 2: Out to the Hawks man, jay Le Bruston were crazy yesterday he had forty two. The next took care of the Rockets yesterday one twenty four one a team, hell of a game as well. Brunton forty two, ten and six, Cat had twenty twenty nine. Thompson twin a man had a trippy dub of twenty five eleven and eleven. But man, I can't say I college you caught that.
Speaker 1: I got to give you all your credit on night.
Speaker 2: You was early on that school boy gonna be a suit star, bro, and he's taking full advantage of it.
Speaker 1: It ain't Jabar that's spocked gone. Oh it's cooked. Yeah, they almost put him.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say trade Jabar because he's still a quality player, and you know, with his size and the ability to shoot the basketball and defend, he could be a really, really good NBA player. But yeah, six man, it is now. It ain't no no I.
Speaker 1: Listen, Bro, Luca doncs got traded. So everybody's for sale.
Speaker 2: You see it talk about in the post in the post game yesterday, I'm twenty three, he twenty five, Luke and can go anybody can go.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna tell you this, you ain't going over here.
Speaker 2: But he sure like I keep saying that, Bro, he could go somewhere. If he want to get out of there, he can start complaining. But no, they gave away Cat. If you give away and nobody, Minnesota is done.
Speaker 1: He is literally on life support right now. Yeah then there you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's only keeping them alive and Rob Rob is a fan favorite. He cold yeah man him Man tag team and Pauls. But linking up together, that's like a crazy backcourt, exciting backcourt. They need to go ahead and start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, like you said, you might find a new home if you look at some of these trades of what people are going for right now. The Rockers got all the young talent in the world and asked us to make something happy.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Shout out to them though, for staying put. You know me, I'm a wild nigga, so I would have definitely try to see what was over deer Fox. They like, Nah, we're good what we got, We'll figure this out. Them staying put like that makes a lot of sense for them. You Fred van Fleet next year.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: I mean I think Fred, like I said, I think he's that common voice. He allows all these great wings to beat themselves because he's a catch and shoe player.
Speaker 1: He can play pick and rolling all that stuff.
Speaker 2: But Fred is a really good catching shoe player, play off the catch, you know, getting the lane, make plays.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know where the rockets are. I don't know if they feel like they can make that step to be greater. They're just staying with the course right now, like, Hey, our young guys to keep getting better and better and better and eventually Read Shepherd step in and take over for Fred van Fleet. I don't know if that's they roll, like, hey, we're just gonna keep it slow and steady and get better and better every year, or they're gonna make a big splash. I don't know for sure, for sure, like they determined all the young talent in the world for sure. For Jayleen Bruston, he keep killing like this where we're gonna rank him at all Tom Nicks, I think him taking their discount.
Speaker 1: I already put him at the top three for show.
Speaker 2: He do this for two or three more years. He he's got gonna get a Jersey retired. How you feel be here, because he's gonna be all NBA.
Speaker 1: He already is all NBA right lost definitely, Yeah, being with a multi time All Star for the NIXT brung him back.
Speaker 3: I'm just sitting here trying to think about all the Knicks players though, but Jaylen brush on one of them for sure.
Speaker 2: Like what he's done for the Knicks already is more than what Melow did. It ain't no shape. I love Mellow.
Speaker 1: So far he got to the second round. Love Mellow, but he already he said past Mellow as a Nick already. Man, if he get the Knicks to the Eastern Conference Finals this year.
Speaker 3: I guess still, I ain't gonna do that, bro Mellow Mellow.
Speaker 2: I think Mellow is one of the coldest basketball players ever. Y'all know you're a Mellow fan for sure, me too. I win my socks because I'm like I did because of Mellow. But if you're looking at the Knicks, Mellow was cold with the Nuggets too. Then when he went to the Knicks, he was still cold, but it was later, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And they wouldn't down ship with him. They weren't trying to build a round. They gave him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they was fucking with him, even when he had them fire teams with Woodie when they won fifty games and Ship, they still wouldn't this Like, we still didn't believe the Knicks was gonna win Ship, did you.
Speaker 3: I never thought they was gonna win nothing.
Speaker 2: I never thought the Knicks was gonna win. But I was in the league. I never feared the Knicks. I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just thinking, but I'll just to compare on the Mellow. It's just crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about what he did for for.
Speaker 4: The team for the team, No, no, I know you ain't jumping out the bounds like that. I'm just saying, like for them, it just takes me a while.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: The only reason I give Mellow some credit because nobody, well, Mary popped it off by going to New York. Yeah, nobody was going to the Knicks, and Mary popped it off.
Speaker 1: Had him lit.
Speaker 2: You know, they was playing a fun brand of basketball with Dan Tell, so people was rocking with the Knicks, even Ray Felt was having a great year and all that shit. And when Mellow got there, it brung like some real legit shit to New York. It's like Cartmelo Anthony is a New York nick. It made it popping. But when you really look at it like they had a squad j R.
Speaker 1: Smith, they had Emon Shumper, they had all that squad, but.
Speaker 2: Nobody really mos Golf. I wasn't really like it was the Heat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Other than that, we weren't really worried about the niggas, like we gotta beat the Heat Pacers.
Speaker 4: The Knicks are a lot. The Knicks are This Knicks team is better than that team, for sure. I guess I was just saying, like the player, but I don't know. Bro mellow Sky, damn, Bro, New York Mellow was different with.
Speaker 1: New York Mellow average. It's just going. I know he probably was around thirty or some shit.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's opportunities for sure. Damn that's crazy. But like we had a lot of seven Jersey, it's a lot of Mellow Jersey. The Jeller Rosse jers is climbing up there, thoughts, Come on, Bro, what he doing is crazy?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, what's the numbers? Man, I can't see that.
Speaker 2: I can't see that ship. That shit look crazy. But yeah, we ain't looking at you. That's looking like Michael.
Speaker 1: Go check out.
Speaker 2: Though he had twenty four, twenty five, twenty six, he keeped himself for two three more years.
Speaker 1: JB right there with.
Speaker 2: Him, for sure man, and they winning though true, like you know what I mean, like and he winning, he happened to twenty six with on his team. That's crazy brun for sure man, shouts to je Le. Brunton held up the season matter, deserving to starting the All Star Game. Listen, another game you called yesterday, crazy ass game Blazers.
Speaker 1: And Sons went to ot yesterday. What a game I'm gonna start.
Speaker 2: Go ahead up to the end of the game because you always bring up the scenarios hitting the free throws at the in the game from the hardest things to do.
Speaker 1: Tell you, de book got a chance to tie the.
Speaker 2: Game with three free throws, telling you, telling you it's so much pressure because it's just on you, Like you can't blame it on nobody else, you know, Like we said with the kicker, the snap could be messed up, placeholder could have held her wrong.
Speaker 1: You can always got some excuse.
Speaker 2: There ain't no excuse you go up to buy yourself into some free throws. It's just you in the real there ain't no defender it at shit, it's just you. That's a lot of pressure, bro, that's wicked man. The hell of a night for d buk Man be coming to all time leading scorer Son's history. That's elite. He had thirty four yesterday, KD had twenty seven, five and five. DeAndre Aiden was hooping last night. Get back twenty five and twenty. Hey, I told you I said his name. You got very disrespectful boy.
Speaker 3: I gotta be consistent, more consistent.
Speaker 2: Though, y'ad Draden that you do, Bro, I great, but shout out it up. They been little streak. Yeah, they a're hooping man.
Speaker 4: Nah, Yeah for sure. I'm just saying we need him doing this like all year. But he's a better player than fourteen and ten and fourteen ten is cold.
Speaker 1: But he just think he there.
Speaker 2: He don't play as many minutes as he should because they got cleaner whatever I'm cleaning, and they got all these dudes.
Speaker 1: That's young team.
Speaker 2: They kind of be getting be he don't play a lot. Then they get on this streakt they got some momental. He's been bothering the last five games.
Speaker 1: Everything. I'm saying, he need to be the focal point. Bro.
Speaker 3: DeAndre a And is better than that. Yeah, don't know. Fuck the young niggas, Bro, give me my minutes.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I think they then figured it out, though. I think they got a good rhythm right now. I ain't saying they're about to make the playoffs or playing or ship like that, but I think they didn't found a little recipe for what's going forward.
Speaker 1: They've been playing great and they fun to watch. Bro.
Speaker 2: Y'all ever get bored enough to check out a Trail Blazer game.
Speaker 1: It's kind of exciting, Bro.
Speaker 2: The action is always hitting up on the field at the Draft Kingsports Book, but the big bet this time around touchdowns and touchdowns matter more At the Draft Kings Sportsbook, the official sports betting partner of the NFL. All new customers now is your chance to get on all the football action. New customers bet just five dollars to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big during the INTERFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the app today and use promo code Club five twenty. That's code Club five to twenty for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bits. If you bet just five books, all the own DraftKings to crown.
Speaker 5: Is yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight hope and Y, or text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven to seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one on over agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours upter Richuan's four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot co slash audio.
Speaker 1: Yeah they're not that boring. Listen.
Speaker 2: They on the four Win Street eight of the last night. They are still very low in the standings. Like you said, they've been increasingly a lot.
Speaker 1: Better last month. Man, half for sure, they are exciting to watch. But they got some young players on there.
Speaker 2: Shout to Chauncey Many, Chauncey, I got I kind of I want to see Cooper flag in Portland. Man, Oh, don't you worry. He will not be a trail. But they keep playing this good. But DeAndre go to the bench. Ye need I need him to be out there. They'll be a nice, exciting young team.
Speaker 1: Bro. I just pray him go to the Wizards.
Speaker 4: Bro, he cannot go to the Wizards, manone, I'm not what's the.
Speaker 1: Star, Alex Alex har yeah, not quiet.
Speaker 2: I'd rather go to the Army. We're not gonna play for the Wizards. Going the draft, bros.
Speaker 3: Quite for Alex Hard Yeah, I'm the future, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I gotta see something else.
Speaker 2: I see him at the ote and I was like, damn, they got him, chance to be No.
Speaker 1: One pick like he not. I ain't saying he's sad or no, no, no, Lord bless them. Yeah it's a rookie year, but it's just you don't like what you see. So I don't like what I see from anybody on that team. So they just him.
Speaker 2: They they have eight wins, nobody's ooping right now and Jpeter homey. But come on, bro, you know when you you see potential, like damn, like he had moments. Okay, he cool, but he just reminded me of like, dude, they're just not ready, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like they trying. They forced it.
Speaker 2: I see what you're saying, speaking of the Suns, man, they out here shopping kdy out of the park. Not really though, I think when people seeing Luca get traded, like.
Speaker 4: When you think I'm thinking, I swear, I'm like, I don't think they are just kind of like, oh, well.
Speaker 2: The floodgates is open and we see that the ghost whereas apparently thirsty as fuck calling everybody for a deal.
Speaker 1: A superstar K then you go to State Reunion.
Speaker 3: You something be here, everything that'd be good for the Suns though everything dre fure. We ain't gonna be able to go to CANCN, but that would be good.
Speaker 1: I want to go to can't you know? Bro? You know all bro except for room, bring up for sure?
Speaker 3: Free little first of all, free little cuz man.
Speaker 4: Uh when they be getting your mugshot, Bro, because it's bad, Bro.
Speaker 1: This is his first time in the joint. Y'all just new to the internet.
Speaker 2: We gotta said, tell DJ, get stuff together, put it in the group, broy, get something.
Speaker 1: My nigg got a few mug shots. It is just one of our worst ones.
Speaker 3: Y'all new to this, So free little cuz Well, bounce back.
Speaker 1: This ain't nothing. We got a young boy Trey, Mark and Jordan for KD for sure, that was what I care. Did he have want to be there that night? That was night we went out be neck Nigga would know they're gonna be there.
Speaker 2: It's crazy comes over, man, Man, I can't believe that happened.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's what he is. Hell man, you know we get him on here. We we need to pick this you Draymond and Mark, Jordan can't come look up get well, so to the sun.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see KD go back to the ways, Yeah, bro, why not? I don't think it hit the same without Clay though. It's Clay shitty that he left for real for now, yeah, he definitely.
Speaker 1: Man. I like KD with Wig better than Kate with Clay. Mm hmm. Right now they got to give up. The Wig ain't gonna be there.
Speaker 2: Be they gonna give up Minga a whole bunch of Picks and Moody and wherever else.
Speaker 3: The Communican slide, bro electric slid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we spend that back, so you nothing.
Speaker 3: Wh would you rather if you had to pick a team for him to go to land O KD?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love for him to go to ok See, But I know they have to give up some people. But I wouldn't want him to give up nobody. But if he could just go play somewhere, it'd be okay on some Yeah, that'd be like if he got okay. See, we went in the ship with Shye Jalen KD.
Speaker 1: Go to Denver and fuck up the league. Now they really fuck up the league.
Speaker 2: Go to Denver, J picks and whoever. You gotta get Aaron Gordon PJ and a pick for KD.
Speaker 1: You might not even have to give up Aaron Gordon.
Speaker 2: The way that these traces is going, you might have to give up n pjs and picks and you could probably rotational player in the three team bill.
Speaker 1: So bron M PJ and a bunch of picks. Yes, and that's that's starting five. It's unstoppable.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: Yeah they do that. We shall see men trade.
Speaker 2: That line solely approaches at the last, not least in this topic, shouts of Brad Bial.
Speaker 1: My family's comfortable with Phoenix inunto otherwise. Yeah, I told you. I love that. That's a statement. Yeah, we're comfortable right now. I told you I told your Niggs top adored in my life.
Speaker 2: I'm not moving bro. My family is comfortable with my kids in school. It's middle school year. I told you Fens is great this time of year. Niggas think I'm about to Chicago. Yea'm playing crazy these.
Speaker 1: Niggas is too much. Imagine me.
Speaker 2: We're gonna sit here and rock it out by directing. Process is the same which I'm talking about. The King's got the price winning the post the year of fox Era out of the tea wolves Man on sixteen one fourteen be here?
Speaker 3: How you feel about that game yesterday? I was glad to see uh de Rosa. He was cooking yesterday thirty three and seven, for sure, but yeah, they said, we said so. It's just it's another good win for them though.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: Malik Monk, who's moving over to the episodes, had a row at the PG position twenty six and eight and had twenty one to six when thes were crazy yesterday he had a thirty.
Speaker 1: Ball better than Julius Random need more minutes. I don't disagree more minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for a month to actually have to, you know, put the ball in his hand. See if you can actually be a playmaker and make plays. I know he's probably losing his homeboy dearion Fox. You know it was type in college. I know him leaving probably was like damn, but now you got an opportunity to be the guy. Really mhm, shit, but what else more can you ask for?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then he showed up and showed.
Speaker 2: Out last night, his first game at the point guard position, so I know that was probably a good feeling. I would look really interested to see how they play together when they get exact lavin here this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, Deepo and Levina played together, so I think the chemistry that's probably not gonna be a problem, like figuring that out again.
Speaker 1: But the rest of the pieces, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If it's not basketball, nahguemn is a score, bro, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's my No, I don't think it's gonna work like it. The bonus don't come out the game. Excuse me. Key and Murray got to get him. That just too right, some people that need the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know Keith and Murky. She would have got traded. He don't get no touches. I remember his rookie year, Bro, he was hooping. Please go back, please, Mike one time. I'm looking at the shot, Mike, Brown used to force him to shoot the ball. League shot the ball twenty three times. Yesterday shot eleven.
Speaker 3: Uh damn, that's shots for Key to March.
Speaker 2: Shot twenty five got fifteen touches and zach Lavine ain't there so right, I don't imagine what I looked like. Yeah, Devin Carter, you would not shoot the ball key On Ellis, that's the homie. You would not gave attempts again after Wednesday, it's dead. They still got the window. Man, that's crazy. But what you talked about it early on Man, you get to Westcott responders last year night, it was like hold on by thread right.
Speaker 1: Now, man, we thank for cool ship.
Speaker 2: It ain't worth a quarter man shut down, already shutting the trade, cat bro Man trade shack Man twenty twenty four, twenty twenty five, Gon go Down is one of the craziest trade seasons of all time.
Speaker 1: For sure. A lot of teams mortgage the future for absolutely nothing. But they're still right there in the hunt. They was seventh in the West.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Timberwolves, Yeah, I mean they're gonna make the playoffs for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just saying to me, we sad because of our expectations from last year.
Speaker 1: We made up that wicked trade. That was a fluke wicked trade.
Speaker 3: Bro what bro?
Speaker 1: It was on the high. Yeah, y'all was playing on the high. Were still high. You're still in the ear most definitely y'all that Marcus Jordan.
Speaker 2: That's a better high, That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mind, I think y'all still on that run. Boys, on that snowfall. Last year's over with.
Speaker 3: I don't know why Mark has been swallowed that baggy bro.
Speaker 1: Let's move on to die eight bo crazy. We're doing on this space like that wrestler did. Don't do drugs. I mean it was alrighty only bro crazy. I would rather do them to get caught selling them.
Speaker 2: Speaking drugs, Yeah, speaking of magic magic yesterday to the Warriors and one, we don't get on that at all. Free market Jordan Steph had twenty four yesterday, Wiggins had twenty five, and Carrol had eighteen and Franz had twenty one. Ben Carroll still looks like he's hurt, man. I wish he'd like get some more time the rest for real, for real. He don't look at the same player in the season. I think he kind of came back from injury early and I understand why, but my boy needs some more wrest man.
Speaker 1: He got to get back into the brew of things. For show.
Speaker 2: We talked about the words already being thirsty as hell for another star. They basically tell the boys, yeah, we're cool, exactly be but yeah, we're still looking elsewhere.
Speaker 1: I think they're gonna make a move by Thursday. No, no, sirry so bro. I don't know who.
Speaker 2: I don't know who's gonna give up their superstar. Jimmy already said he cool. So so if they don't make a move and they just let the nigga about niggas probably like what who? Who are you calling? Because get off my phone. Janna tells me he's leaving. We are never answering that. Y'all crazy? What are you're doing? Yeah, there's nothing of your team. I won't be honest, no disrespect.
Speaker 1: What did they do? Like they have to be super aggressive and off season if they gonna end up with Lorie marketing was I think? So? Yeah, they're gonna call about Lourie. He ain't no superstar, but he helped the roster for sure, the roster.
Speaker 2: But I can see them calling about lawyer speak if I was, then my call about Franz, I start blowing them up. Okay, yeah, I gotta make a decisions.
Speaker 1: You want mm hmm. I I ain't mad at that fan Jake, who you send that way? Communicy Moodie.
Speaker 2: I just say, I know you got to get off some of this money. I paid everybody, Jalen Suggs, fran and Chero. Yeah, they definitely opened that purchase summer.
Speaker 1: I either Isaac. He got paid again.
Speaker 4: Damn KCP is on that team, yes, sir for thirty two minutes. Yeah, they paid Jonathan Isaac. I don't seen that dude hooping three years.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He wanted people who like randomly good for like four or five games, stretching and just back into the best we have been at least five years.
Speaker 1: Damn. And he got paid. You got paid again. That's great.
Speaker 2: He went to Florida state right, speaking of Florida, say, Liard Hamilton, you see him stepping down allegations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wasn't paying people right, ran off of the n L bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was lying to him and run off for he just told him he's gonna pay him and then pay them. You're gonna give you two thirty but Lionard, he was the oldest hell he's been coaching her. He was the head coach when I was there, when I was in the see yeah, and you have putting a bunch of pros in the league. But the n I l this whole money thing and switched up for all the motive coaches. They can't compete in that field. They don't know what it's like. You gotta have a young, young coach.
Speaker 1: Bro. Still a wanting from your kids is crazy, though, Bro, he was he just was lying.
Speaker 2: Just tell him, y'all gonna get everybody two fifty then, but no, two fifty.
Speaker 1: I'm get to your end of the year. By that's with you when you're ended.
Speaker 2: They hit the portal by shit.
Speaker 1: Fuck it. They came back as soon as two of your.
Speaker 2: Coaches crazy bread. Yeah, I know he's probably like, I'm done with this ship. I'm getting sued for giving y'all scholarships.
Speaker 1: Ain't this a bit?
Speaker 2: I really won't know how that like loss of works because the coaches is a person, like literally some of your NL there has to be a collective at the school out has.
Speaker 1: Worked and how you make a year. But he got to text messages and ship.
Speaker 2: Like they texted him like, Yo, you're gonna give me my break, like yeah, next week.
Speaker 1: I think he's supposed to be the person that's facilitates that.
Speaker 2: So he got a call for his hand the cookie drive being thirsty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but pay with you wait though, that's crazy, But shout out to him. And he had a run. He had a hell of a run at Florida State. Hell yeah, always a good team for sure, always right.
Speaker 2: Give well some all the old coaches is done. Yeah, it's a change under the guards. They all getting forced out now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like football, basketball gave me like Jay, shout to my dog. Larr had to step down. He was sick of it. I'm sick of this ship.
Speaker 2: You mockers, y'all said, I said you two hundred grand, you have six points, and Leonard Hamilton it's gonna keep going.
Speaker 1: I name another old coach, Hubert Davis. He don't know what to do. Yeah, he even he's time for him to be a fan again. He's an old school for sure, school player. He out of there.
Speaker 2: Who else don't like to, you know how respect to who was still thriving this. Yeah, but Tom, you got to be a certain kind kid. They go play for time. Hell yeah, and even your Rick Petino. They having a hell of year of Saint John. Come on, you know, you know you know what custom you're paying.
Speaker 1: Niggas, So he ain't This ain't nothing good? Yeah John, they having a roughie. But he beat Kentucky, So.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, he's up. Then I ain't really bothering him too much. Not saying, man, we ain't talking about that. I'm just saying they're comfortable in this and this giving breath. Yeah, he always really off breath. Yeah, so this made it easy for him. I actually do it live okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like when lee became legal in some states. It was like, finally I.
Speaker 2: Can go right here about this, go home. Fact, give us into the magic. They dropped down to the last ten. I know they started off really really hot. The only problem that team is injuries. Man, Like, you can't go so long with looking your best players. They got to get back. So yeah, well so for them, uh some more games last night, let's get to a Wizards beat the Hornet yesterday.
Speaker 1: I know, no I watched that game because I damn sure didn't.
Speaker 2: Twenty two for Kyle Kuzma twenty four ten and ten for just had a trippy dub.
Speaker 1: Y'all ain't supposed to be losing, Mello.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sure, you ain't supposed to be at supposed to to in that game. No Thunder beat the Bucks yesterday one twenty five ninety six. Felt to ask situations why I just kept the Bucks been like struggling. They like an up and down team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we appreciate that.
Speaker 3: I think they what they what's their last team.
Speaker 1: Mike bron Four games losing straight? Yeah, they lost the last four. They're not going up and down like roller coaster Man should have.
Speaker 3: They fought so hard Negga to get back up above ground.
Speaker 1: They did.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give him some grades. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's just like I know, it's that moment where everybody trying to get to the break and just you know, yeah, revamping.
Speaker 3: Forty eight games in Bro, it was wicked the first one this year.
Speaker 2: Hell, and they played a hell out of youngers today, And I mean, I know they capable for it, but like you said, they gotta make a move, Bro. I know Chris Wilson should be a Bucks legend. He should be respecting Revere. But if that's what they're gonna have to do to get them some help, Bro, they're gonna have to they need some offensive help.
Speaker 4: Man release Chris Middleton, trade trade. No, of course, I'm saying, though, get rid of it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to because that's the only person that you're gonna be able to get something back that's gonna help your team right now. I mean, you can move all players, but that don't really help you because they got a solid rotation court. They just need somebody superscore for him. Or they could try to look in to buy out market. I think that might be a good player as well, But they need somebody off the beach to score. Yeah, they started at minutes, but it still don't matter.
Speaker 1: But go win for the Thunder.
Speaker 2: We'll talk more about that game for the letter segments of the show. Bridgie's be dispersed Today one nine hey Man triple j been hooping. He had thirty one. Yesterday Joe had twenty five and eleven.
Speaker 1: He solidified him being an all star for show.
Speaker 2: All Hell Yeah, Zach Edie played well too last night.
Speaker 1: He did. I caught a little bit of that game.
Speaker 2: I thought I wanted to see if Dearon Fox was gonna be there. But I caught a bit of that game. Zach Edy played well, Joe played well, Triple j played well. Yeah, they got a got a nice core, even.
Speaker 1: G GG got off his fall twenty seven. I like his game. I like to see him next to Jock. I like that. I like that a lot.
Speaker 2: You got it still with GG in that draft. We all know he was the first round talent. Yeah, went to school early, did the whole shiit whatever. Ended up going South Carolina. Probably not the best decision, but he a Hooper for sure.
Speaker 3: Man, he had the most money. Man shout out to GG.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he a young win for the winnby Hooper's way. He had twenty seven, ten to five.
Speaker 2: The Nuggets took care of the Pelicans yesterday one twenty five to one thirteen, and PJ had thirty six and seven. You know that is rebounds, not assists. Yokis had twenty seven fourteen to ten. Trippy dub him as usual. Trey Murphy been fucking balling in the last three games. He had forty one yesterday and c J mccollmm had thirty.
Speaker 1: Six and five.
Speaker 2: Like, I didn't know Trey Murphy had that forty forty shoot that bitch, bro. He can, but he got some he got some other capabilities. Like here, remind me of Mike keil Bridges when he first went to Brooklyn. You know how we ain't no like he's just shooting corner threes and shit, and he got the Brooklyn start going crazy. That's what Trey Murphy on right now. He's showing all type of shouts to my got myself sports. He told me early on he's like trying get opportunity to really killed. He getting the ship off right now for sure. Nice and he just got paid too.
Speaker 1: Yeah nice. Though.
Speaker 2: Patients came back and say, took care to jazz one twelve to one eleven. Don't much to talk about their jazz blew that game. But also they ain't trying to win those games. I am really upset though, because allegedly Lucas first game as a Laker's supposed to be get some patiss this weekend, and that's not fair.
Speaker 1: Where's it it y'all gonna beat them? It's not here.
Speaker 2: The niggas a're gonna beet passing back to each other. Oh yeah, I figure out who who's gonna be their aggressor.
Speaker 1: Look gonna be chilling.
Speaker 3: I'm going in there with the stupid ass outfits on.
Speaker 2: We ain't in Paris no more. We've been handling business. Had the best record in the NBA in January. You know what I'm saying, four game wins, Shout out to the past last night. We handled the business right now for show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we always already. You see what he said when he walked up to me. Yeah, like trying to press me run. Yeah, it's up, niggas. What's up? Did he see James energy? I'm like, yeah, nigga, y'all just became tamates. We've been like shots to tyreeks. Man.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Shout out to the game. Show some games and I want to see how y'all feel about them. MAVs at seventy six ers, I'm gonna take the Sixers.
Speaker 3: Hell, no lead to them.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Hey, he ain't playing, he is not, but hopefully Kyrie is, so we'll see. I'm going MAVs Celtics at Calves don't be a hell of a game.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take the Calves time. I'm gonna take Celtics.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Celtics game, Rockets at Nets, Rockets for sure, Knicks at Raptors.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with the Raptors.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They always run the when we win games, we always count them out of I don't. I'm running r J. Barry, you gonna kill But I'll go to the Knicks.
Speaker 2: Necks next, next for sure, Heat at Bulls Heat most definitely the Heat.
Speaker 1: For sure the Bulls or the Bulls. All right, let acts Kobe White, gonna go crazy, Clippers. I'm gonna go Lakers, Clippers, bron hoop out and ps budget Clamn.
Speaker 2: I got Clippers, Paciers at Blazers Blazers. Hey, I don't like God Blazers, bro Blazers and Hoo.
Speaker 1: I might watch that game to night. They got an exciting team, telling y'all, I'm gonna watch that game.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get this money. Patis money line. We're playing with it and told you all lasting games the time it is. If you ain't listening to me, you don't want no money. But it's on you speaking about this trade and ship. So when you get traded, how long do you have to wait to play with your next team?
Speaker 1: Y'all reported for that hour yeah, forty hours.
Speaker 4: So I never could like I was sick of these niggas. Anyway, I'm playing with you all tonight. Yeah, past physicist.
Speaker 1: I got traded in the morning. IM like, I hat if you do your physical you can real it's a clinic somewhere. If you get you gotta go to the doctor. So fly you in.
Speaker 2: If you got traded, you can fly in that night and be like, I remember what I think I I got traded in the same.
Speaker 1: City I was in in the team at the game. Yeah, I got I think.
Speaker 2: I got was I think it was in Orlando when I got traded to Orlando from Boston and it was like you want to just go down to the team. And then they was like, Jeff, do you want to stay here? I stay here, gonna sign me next year. It was like yeah, but you ain't gonna play at all.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was like, I ain't gonna get on in court at all. It was like all we're playing all young dudes. He was like, so we can wave you and you get paid twice you signed with another team, we still pay you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I take that.
Speaker 2: Orlando Jersey. Whenever we used the ward in Orlanta, we needed we need they got said.
Speaker 1: Then. When they said that, I was like, yeah, Hish didn't run through the press. Orlando, we need to fifty five Teague Jersey. Probably we need fifty five. We're get to see run there. I know they have zero available, so well here, Bro, he was never gonna see the number. He was gonna keep his warm up. So clearly they told me on the phone, Bro, you you will not get in the game. Damn bro, like at all.
Speaker 2: If the whole team get hurt, it like you would never play. It's a sort of guy you might be, just like I come a coach. Basically, we sign you next year too, so you cool in Orlando though, Nigga, I thought.
Speaker 1: I could still play. I was like, I can't get here at all. They like, now, we'll sign you next year. You could be a vet SHP.
Speaker 2: Knowing what I know now, I should have been like a ship. I would have sat there for another year. I could have been start at the toughest ship.
Speaker 1: Just everything, just start. I expect some.
Speaker 3: Cool little bobs to be around too, like the team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish I would have know. I wish I would have thought about it. I was like, I can still hoop. I just cause I had the game. I just had had eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah you you still can, Hooper.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying you would never went to Boston, bro, No, I was, I would never want the Milwaukee I man, I had never.
Speaker 1: Had na You needed that? You needed that, bro? Need you needed that? Bro?
Speaker 2: I just had eighteen. I'm like, dog, I'm they're better than the niggas. Got like I respect that.
Speaker 1: I was like, I love r kill folks, but like, yeah, respect you and gave out there collecting check clown. Yeah, he was like, you will not get in damn.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: The funny thing is you said, as ANBA player, I just can't go to the clinic and players a free clinic and physical.
Speaker 1: Just sh it works. Bro. I always wonder.
Speaker 4: I'm like, damn, like, especially if I've been forcing my hand out of here.
Speaker 1: I didn't know while y'all roll over, bro, niggas over there a week while y'all weak. Bro, we like to laugh to because Malki here yelling at the chat and they're shitty at me. YouTube was having issues with audience was going in and out. It's not us. Just refresh your screen and then come back.
Speaker 2: On refreshing screen, refessional screen shout out production, have some bullshit going.
Speaker 4: Y'all know how much these cameras and ship costs t move because average ructure doesn't know how much all this ship costs to run. And for us to be having these technical difficulties, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Now, get the motherfucking book bag. Get the book back.
Speaker 6: Tell you what we just been with hotels, because get the book bag. Hey, did y'all see niggas been going crazy? Our comment that was just like y'all really said it. Ya traded equipment the podcast equipment for we said there, you said that, trading for a CIRCN session.
Speaker 1: I was trying to come on, man, you know I was.
Speaker 2: I was having a good time man. Man, shout out to the young boy. Man, I hope you get some minutes out there in Utah. Very five buckets be here. Who was hooping out yesterday?
Speaker 4: I'm getting it to my boy, the mart rosen Man third thirty three. I only had you for twenty yesterday, nasty, So you superseded that.
Speaker 1: So are you coming for you? For sure? For sure? For sure?
Speaker 2: Man, I'm gonna show some love to man trademark forty one piece something like yesterday he was hooping out my verified buckets going to the Thompson twin my favorite player in the league now, Yes, sir, superstar on the way twenty five, eleven eleven, Trippy dug and Jaylen Bronson for forty two. I mean, I know we see you get big numbers all the time, but forty two and ten still ain't no slight crazy day off getting forty is still having ten assists crazy as well. I'm saw some love d book man. I know he missed out that's free throw, but thirty six piece man, and then you're the frenchise scoring leader.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's real buckets for show man.
Speaker 4: So where does he rank as a Phoenix Sun player? I know we talked about Jaylen Bronson. Where does the book? Is he better than Jay Kidd and Steve?
Speaker 1: He ain't better than Steve now you got too MVPs. Yeah, not Steve Nash or anybody else. He's up there.
Speaker 2: Barklet wasn't there long enough, because when I looked at that, when I saw that he added a record, I was like, damn, they had a lot of players to them, and I'm like, yeah, but they wasn't there all that long either.
Speaker 1: Barker was on the end. Yeah, Steve Nash got two MVPs. You got to put him up there.
Speaker 2: But outside of that, yeah, so Steve de Buck, Yeah, yes, sir, who started you got Mario Op.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna go Chuck because he wont the mvpter respect.
Speaker 2: I'm rolling for shot the book, A last but not least man in PJ Hoop Session thirty six.
Speaker 1: Peace. You know what time it is for show Listen? This is a long ass list.
Speaker 2: Tonight man, Tuesday morning, get well soon be here. Who needs some encouragement?
Speaker 4: Well shoutout to a goddamn amen putting that boy on the case like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, today, were starting out with that one. Yes, I was Loujah. Yeah it got wicked for pressures yesterday precious in and out and he got punched on. She got the bench out the bench reaction so far? Whoever in the yellow sweatsh I love the channel, I think so fred.
Speaker 1: I love it, Fade. I was high yesterday. I had a.
Speaker 2: I love that and an out burker she got with Dyland Brooks went crazy too. Dylan Brooks, he oh my god. Yeah, man, when he get a jump shot, he gonna be be filthy bro for show man.
Speaker 1: I get well, someome to that man. It's gonna go to s G A man.
Speaker 2: Now he's on this on this joint twice, but by Jackson caught him slipping the transition. Oh oh my god, Adreck Jackson got so much bounce. He damn They.
Speaker 1: Almost went to the stand.
Speaker 2: But they ain't get hype en up, get their bench, Bro, he's supposed to go crazy. We're down twenty five. Bro, I'm not care.
Speaker 1: That's big. But still ain't no vibes. And okay see they man, they're ready to go get ship man.
Speaker 2: See what you got man, Ship. I became a fan. I'm over ship, keep on running.
Speaker 1: I would go with U. Try you you know my dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah, winner, help him Malik Beasley very get well. Some damn well he hurt somebody else. I wasn't even saying this one, but ship wow Twin Sorry, Hey, maybe bad little brother because I think defense really well. We go back to that high like kid. Yeah, I was talking to go back to this one because it's nasty. Come here, excuse me, But I was saying.
Speaker 1: The game winner, Eliyeah, get healthy and get well soon. This is tough.
Speaker 2: He was playing great defense. I'm here, I'm here, I'm over there. He's gonna fall to off me, n Bro, I ain't law step back. Shout to Malik Beasley.
Speaker 1: You always the.
Speaker 4: Same way from high school to college to the NBA. He played the same literally makes no adjustments to his game.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: He've been playing the same way he was just to me, bro, and he's he's one of the only players I ain't gonna say only but a few that literally plays the same way since high school.
Speaker 1: Lamello up the same way and shot said off.
Speaker 2: So every time it's somewhere he get on Twitter and talked that ship for him, I appreciate that man to pop it right, man, really SGA started off to get well soon, but we got to show some love that year as well because Chris Livingston. Yeah, it got spooky. Oh that's a tough vile to be lay that too. They ain't get hype enough for me, but they so used to him doing some ship her son they caught him died Drew Holliday yesterday Lison, Yeah, oh my god, that's just disrespectful, bro. That's what I'm saying about these young boys. Right, he was supposed to be one like he should, was supposed to go out of high school, right, because he went to Kentucky, had terrible, terrible forms.
Speaker 1: I don't think he played really. I don't know what happened with him at Kentucky, but it just wasn't it. He it you just didn't. It wasn't this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but out of high school he was so he was supposed to be like that. I think he from Acron he was supposed to be. I remember early they was like he he baby Brian all that ship.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: That's just tough to see, like, damn and last not still in the league though. Oh yeah, Stephane Castle. Yeah, surprised he ain't. Hey, I can't believe he ain't get traded.
Speaker 1: I sure of god, that's crazy. Bro, Chris PA's gonna be asking him doing that. I funk around.
Speaker 2: That out, buddy. Look his here was get out the way, nig You see me, boy, A little bully.
Speaker 1: Bro trying to be got the way. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know why they had that started you to Oh man, that's crazy. All right, people trying to win some money. Be here what you got for him this Tuesday morning?
Speaker 1: All right, man, that's just what we're doing, man. PJ.
Speaker 4: Washington twenty Okay, Jason Taylor twenty five, Jalen Green twenty five. Cat will get twelve rebounds, Tyler Hero twenty points. I'm fucking with Tyre's Halliburn the Night twenty points, Norman Pal twenty five points, a light two hundred dollars? Whin you twenty six thousand dollars today?
Speaker 2: Two hundred gets you twenty six bands? Maybe they had Norman Pod that's crazy. He's playing Who the Night Lakers? Yeah he might, he might hoop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So for sure lockey and man the crown is yours man only at draft.
Speaker 1: Games, you know what, tim he is. Use that promo code Club five to twenty get you a little extra. Listen. We appreciate y'all.
Speaker 2: We'd be back tomorrow, same time, same place, five twenty in the morning.
Speaker 1: For so
Speaker 2: The volume