Speaker 1: Hey, it's good to be back. I've been going for how long? Too long? Boys, I've missed you guys. I'm sure it's not reciprocated. It's all good, Like it's all good that if it's not reciprocated. But I've enjoyed our little group chats. I wish I could sit there and like go in more and spend time. But you know, when you're on vacation, you gotta I was doing my best to check out, but that's always a struggle on vacation, like even even being away and having the beach around by the way shut out.
Speaker 2: I do want to shout out beach vibes.
Speaker 1: I agree with the conversation we had, like when you just kind of swim out in the ocean and you kind of just you're at peace with yourself and you just realize how how small you are just in the universe in general, and just how at peace you are with being there in that moment and nothing else matters. I'm not gonna say anything that involves competing with a lake because I just want to give it its I want I want it to have it's a moment for real, because beach vibes, you can't you know JP, I uh, what is it? I uh, you give up? I conceded, Yeah, I conceded very quickly on the idea that like, yeah, when you vacate, you want to vacate to a beach, Like if I were to live somewhere, I would rather live on a beach. But bro, when the wind's just blowing, when you're just sitting there by the shore and the wind just blows and hits you differently, Bro, whether you're just reminiscing on an old memory, smiling at just the vibes that are going on around you, doing nothing, reading a book, having a cocktail, doesn't matter, like it is a.
Speaker 2: It's a good time.
Speaker 1: But we had a great time in Hawaii, myself, my wife, and our little daughter, Seruleian. We went out to a wife for a little family vacation. And by the way, I do want to throw in another shot out to Seruleian. Like there were a couple downs, like the first leg of flying from Hawaii to Vegas, yes, yesterday was not like difficult, but just like hey, like shut the fuck up, there's people on the plane. And maybe the first twenty four hours there because her clock was messed up, dude. She was a little g man. She did a solid job. She she slept through the night. She's sleeping through the night now, Like we got back last night, Like you guys are listening to this, it's Thursday.
Speaker 2: We got back. We flew all day Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Left it like ten thirty in the morning Hawaii time, which is like five hours by Nashville. Landed in Nashville two in the morning, didn't get to bed until probably three or three thirty. Who went to sleep and she slept, wasn't waking up at all. So we would let her sleep till about nine because she was sleeping a lot on the plane.
Speaker 2: But she slept through the night. Even in Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Bro, she would go down like seven or seven thirty at night and not wake up until like four thirty or five in the morning. And we're usually waking up at that time because you're like at that point it's like nine or ten o'clock in Nashville time.
Speaker 2: But she was a little bro. I like, you got two types of parents out there.
Speaker 1: You got the judgmental ones that kind of like, oh, you flew with your kid all the way to Hawaii, and then you got the other ones that like they see your kid and they just say, hey, good for you guys, Like that's fucking awesome. So shout out those parents that are on the positive side, because we're all about we're pro vibes on this podcast. But before we go into more stuff, we got to bring you the greatest presenting sponsor that this bus has ever seen. It's the only one that the bus has ever known, and we hope it stays that way forever because it's the Chevy Silverado. We know that every team starts the season undefeated for the first month. Everyone has a shot. The vibes are high. Everyone thinks they're they're not gonna lose one game. Everybody's already won the Super Bowl. The team is Chevy and it's star player is the Silverado. I like that love play on wards right there. Their star player is the Silverado. According to JD Power, Chevy is the most awarded brand for new vehicle quality and Chevy Trucks has won more new Vehicle Quality awards than any other brand out there. That's some serious hardware that's sitting in the trophy case for the boys. But champions don't stop. They keep moving forward, and that's what the Silverado does. That's what the boys at Chevy are all about. From the LT model to the most extreme Silverado ever, the ZR two. Chevy gave the Silverado a new interior with a large infotainment screen. Did I I know, cussing bleep that out? Did I say that right? Infotainment screen in digital instrument cluster. Let me go ahead and say that again for you guys. Chevy gave the Silverado a new interior with a larger infotainment screen in digital instrument cluster. They gave it Town technology and there's up to fourteen available camera views. It's always truck season here at Busting, but now it's also tailgate season with football coming up, and what better way to roll up to a tailgate than in a Chevy Silverado boasting a larger, more functional bed than any other competitor on the planet. Head over to Chevy dot com to learn more about the Chevy Silverado. For JD Power twenty twenty two US Award information, visit jdpower dot com Forward Slash Awards, and if you happen to live in a greater Nashville area, you guys know we love to go shop with the boys as Freeland Chevy down and the.
Speaker 3: Uh what's springs?
Speaker 2: Uh clear?
Speaker 1: Uh, it's like Cool Springs in the Cool Springs area, right, That's where is, isn't he It's always down south week the ones we're going south that all kind of clutters together.
Speaker 3: Road.
Speaker 2: I think it's your bell road.
Speaker 1: Bell road, like a yeah, like Annich shout out Anio, no free shoutouts. But go to Freeland Chevy if you're in the greater Nashville area. But yeah, man, the Hawaii, the vibes are alsome. Probably my favorite thing that we did out there with your boy. Like I always started to know Charles. She calls me a no man, and I'm like, no, I'm not and and she, you know, doubles down and we'll listen to you right now. But when we go on vacation, I want to just stay at the resort. I'm very much like I want to park my ass at the resort. I want to sit on the beach, I want to I want to sit by the pool. I want to do all the things. However, I do go out outside of the walls because my wife ends up like making me like you gotta It's a relationship. A marriage is all give and take right. She loves to go on excursions. The boy doesn't, so she knows the plan days where we do nothing and chilled by the pool, which I think you need those days, especially if you've got a crew there with you. By the way, shout out Sean Laval, one of my former teammates at Washington. We lived together for a couple of years, but he was out there with his family too, so we the vibes were incredible. We were catching up, We're laughing, we're having a great time. But I wanted to I'm somebody who always likes to park my ass in the resort.
Speaker 2: My wife, she likes to go on excursions.
Speaker 1: However, she booked one that she knew I would be all about, and it was this utie tour where we drive a UTV side by.
Speaker 2: Side and we were We went to Jurassic Valley.
Speaker 1: I forget what the ranch is called, but basically there were scenes of Jurassic Park and Jurassic World shot there.
Speaker 3: So she knew I would love driving around, and she was not wrong.
Speaker 1: Your boy were driving like if you can see this photo, if you guys follow me on Instagram, you guys know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I'll probably post the video.
Speaker 1: But we're coming up on this field that's in the middle of all these mountains.
Speaker 2: What are you laughing at? JV you and that helmet.
Speaker 1: To her helme, Man, it got dusty, but there's a field in all the mountains.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm like pulling up.
Speaker 1: We're like pulling up, and I look over our chart and I'm like, I'm like, hey, this this scene right here looks exactly like the one where Doctor Grant jumped over the log with the two kids and they watched the Trantosaurus wrecks on a galimnus, and she's just looking at me like, oh, that's sick. We get up and stop for a photo op at one of the photo op spots, and the tour guy's sitting here. There's a minute thirty seven that was shot where we're staying right now in the Jurassic Park. That scene, if you guys don't know, is the one where the doctor and the kids jump over the log and the Turannosaurus rec scene where it where it picks off a Gali minus. And I look over at charl like, you know, your boy is a fucking encyclopedia when it comes to Jurassic Park. But I was on cloud nine, like just strolling around seeing a lot of there's a lot of movie sets that are shot out there. TV shows. It's like, uh, it's incredible. They bought that land for like fourteen thousand dollars total. And I forget how many acres are out there. I want to say it might be I don't want to fucking butcher this. Remember last time we did the bull how much sand it took to cover the PBR And I was way off, but I want to say maybe one hundred and forty something acres are out there, and they bought it like generations. There's like eight generations of families that own this land. And there's no commercial there's no ABC stores on it, there's no commercial spaces on it. It's just preserving the land. And they bought for fourteen thousand. And she's like, if you just carve a circle around where you're standing, you're probably standing on just ten grand and square footed per square foot now.
Speaker 2: But it's insane.
Speaker 1: And then I got to thinking, like if you've watched Yellowstone, I'm like, I wonder if they got like a Yellowstone situation going on to where commercials trying to come in and buy it and take over. And there's like a war going on that we don't know about. Somebody's dying right now and we're just enjoying the view looking at the Jurassic Park scenes. But Hawaii was awesome. We also did We went to a local beach, We went to like a beach town, got some fresh food. I got the Pokey trio, got some fresh ah Hei tuna, sat on a local beach, did all that stuff. The resort phenomenal for seasons, not the Flex but also the Flex.
Speaker 2: But Hawaii was a great time.
Speaker 3: Man. The shittiest part was obviously flying, traveling. What is it? What is it? Jack?
Speaker 4: No, we're just looking around.
Speaker 1: But it was incredible. It is good to be back. There's a lot going on with bus with the boys. I fucking guys are just back there, laughing and touching each other, and it's I want to know, I want to be on on the inside joke, but you guys, mind to share with the class.
Speaker 5: Basically, what just happened was you were talking, we deflected. Then I flipped the camera back to me and I said.
Speaker 3: Gay and then I just let it go. All right.
Speaker 2: I'm glad I knew that. Can I proceed or it's yours, okay, anything else?
Speaker 1: Oh sir.
Speaker 2: Hawaii was a good time.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: The shittiest part I would like I was saying, was traveling there and back. It was like ten hours, eleven hours of travel time. We had like a three hour layover in Vegas.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: But there's a lot going on, so I'm stoked to be back to boys we got So there's some movement happening at Busting HQ right now. A lot of a lot to be optimistic about, we'll just say that. And also with that, there is our first Titans home game this Saturday, which Jack, are you gonna be at?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I figured you would be Okay, you're gonna be hammered. I mean maybe depends on the score.
Speaker 2: Up, depends on the score.
Speaker 1: It's so funny how serious you take you took the first preseason game.
Speaker 4: It wasn't I was thinking it serious. I'm just excited for football to be back. After like a quarter and a half, it was more or less just like all right, well.
Speaker 1: It's your emotion and you're like, okay, why am I?
Speaker 4: I think everyone gets like one or two like tweets You're like, yeah, fuck yeah, football is back. But then after like the second preseason game, you're like, we still got two more weeks, Like preseason's kind of bullshit and I'll die on that hill, but it's necessary.
Speaker 1: Hang on, why do you guys say preseasons bullshit and you'll die on the hill Like there's.
Speaker 4: Because I respect the grinders out there, like the young drafted cats who preseason is the only way they're gonna be able to prove if they get you're directly talking to me when you're no, bro, no.
Speaker 2: Because you can say your piece, you say your opinion.
Speaker 4: As a fan, like we just want football.
Speaker 2: It's selfish.
Speaker 3: It's selfish for us to just want the game.
Speaker 2: But you're ready for the competition. You're ready for me something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm ready for Yeah guys to be just bashing heads.
Speaker 2: What you don't understand is that means the most of some.
Speaker 4: But that's what I'm respect because I'm saying it's bullshit, or like the fan perspective for the player perspective, it's everything. Those guys who get that shot, the opportunity to aiden Hutchinson's even though he's definitely making that fifty three, but aid the Hutchinson's, but the hard knocks has been has been hitting man. I swear Motor City might be the new.
Speaker 1: Dude hard knocks spire like Dan Campbell, juicy, bro, you ever know your ten?
Speaker 2: But yeah, you said I'll die on that hill like there was no other.
Speaker 1: Like then when you, when you, when you when you, Yeah, when you went back and said, I like, I shout out to the guys where I've never been.
Speaker 4: I've never been competing for a fifty three men spot. But if I in some other universe where I am and most likely making it, yeah, I I would not down that hill.
Speaker 2: Preseasons everything, Yeah, preseasons everything.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: We're close, We're close to you know, I see intern update, Like we're close to hiring a couple of people bringing them on staff. They'll be they'll be embedded into this culture that we have that is Chris, that operates at a high level that you're not gonna find this anywhere else. Maybe Google, maybe Facebook, maybe maybe that's a big maybe. We have Prestin Smith and AJ Dillon. That pod dropping today. It's a phenomenal podcast. Packer Training camp Us going out there. That's that's what we're going to two weeks. So if you're listening right now, be fired up because we're dropping two episodes a week for the next few weeks. Uh, Tuesday and Thursday. You can get him here Bust with the Boys. Subscribe Apple, Spotify, take a moment right now just to make sure you're subscribing downloading the pods. If you're watching on YouTube, for the love of God, hit the subscribe button. We would be forever thankful and indebted to you.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: But we got some banger pod. We got some banger pods coming up. We got President Smith and AJ Dillon. The next Tuesday we're rolling out Coach Lafleur and Bissacia incredible podcast. The next Thursday is David Baktyari and Rob Tanyan helps co host another high energy podcast. And then the following Tuesday, Big twelve we got we got a White Whale. And again I will continue to double down on I hated that we only had an allotted amount of time because I've I've heard some pods out there and like, there's there's plays you want back, And then I think on that, I'm like, oh, I wish I would have ordered it this way, pivoted this way.
Speaker 2: Uh. But a lot of good pods coming up.
Speaker 1: The press Smith at AJ Dylan, You guys will obviously get into it before I talk a little bit more on that. There's merch coming out. On August twenty fifth, we were doing our football drop hats. What what what you see I'm wearing right now? Which is I look fucking incredible. I just got some new dunks, so I had to rock an entire fit top to bottom.
Speaker 2: I couldn't wait to do it.
Speaker 1: I was like a kid on his first day of school, like laying out what I wanted to wear to work today.
Speaker 2: The dunks and the high socks, got the black shorts.
Speaker 1: On the go with this this Vegas Raiders seed, Las Vegas Raiders Seed. This is our football merch for the boys in silver and black. You're seeing me wear the hat, go with it. This fit is available on August twenty fifth. We also it's great to be a Titans fan, obviously the Boys. It's great to be a Nebraska fan. We got Nebraska are dropping. Michigan, we got those dropping. We're working on a Green Bay tea. We have hats to go with the Titans gear that go with the Titans shirt. We have hats to go with the Nebraska shirt that's dropping. That you see here this theme if you're watching on this podcast, which I hope everybody is, but you'll be able to get all that on August twenty fifth. This is a stocks rising season. Now that I'm seeing you wear that orange shirt shirt to Jack, we need to probably get on a Tennessee Balls one because that's a Obviously, we had a lot of people that I think they outperformed Michigan. Well they did, for sure, I was gonna say I think they out performed Michigan's fan base last year. But again, okay, cool, and again, if you guys are listening, and you guys are in another fan base listening to this, all you gotta do that. The cry that the demand has got to be allowed on social media will make a mock up.
Speaker 2: I'll drop the mock up, the retweets, the engagement.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be my proof in the pudding to go to Barcelona and let them know, hey, we got to make it for this fan base, whether it's Chicago.
Speaker 2: Chiefs, who else, the Colts.
Speaker 1: Just to throw in some rivalry right there, but anybody, because we want everybody to wrap their boys whatever colors they're wearing. But this merchants fire the Tennessee Titans one from a couple of years back was a big hitter. So we're bringing that concept back with the fucking lightning and the big logo. So it's sick all that again. August twenty fifth. You'll be able to find it there and now a far segment. Favorite segment of the week, boys are shout out no free shoutout segment of the week.
Speaker 2: You guys had a great one last week, Jack.
Speaker 1: I love that you read my U not last week two days ago, because we're dropping.
Speaker 2: Two a week. Uh, you reading my ping in the water?
Speaker 1: I think that's a I really enjoyed it because obviously I clearly texted that to you right after I pissed.
Speaker 3: In the water.
Speaker 4: He saw a guy and I want to take a photo of him.
Speaker 3: Was it the concert?
Speaker 4: Right? Had said I pissed and pools and man, would that be a fire line of merch?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that be a fire line of merch? I remember bringing that. I remember bringing that question up to the boys when we were in the hot tub before practice one day and some you know, a couple, a couple. It didn't go well, Like everybody was like, what the fuck? Yeah, it wasn't the right setting. But at the same time, like, guys, let's be real, you're all fucking lying. I did it, like standing right there with him. Yeah, Hey, are you guys pissing with me right now?
Speaker 8: I feel a couple of streams?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and everybody freaks out.
Speaker 1: It's like, guys, there's there's there's chemicals in here that kills all of our body here, off of our body by winter time, Like if you're like going in the cold tub, in the hot tub, all the chemicals that are in it in the facility. By December, bro, like your hair is basically fright off of your body. So it's like, let's sitting there, what do we what are we upset about? Like you, there's enough chemicals in here. I already went on that little tangent. I don't know, but they're fucking you know how it is? Yeah, like the chlorine and shit.
Speaker 5: Dude, what a lie though that everyone's parents told them that if you feed in the full that it's going to turn a different color.
Speaker 8: Yes, it works for a long enough time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, til your one friend risked it and it was like, eah, it's not true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know? Always?
Speaker 1: I found a hack we interrupt this episode to bring you the exclusive ticketing partner of Barstool Sports, the game Time App. Game Time is a ticketing app that makes it easier than ever to score last minute deals on tickets of sports, concerts, and shows, and they guarantee the lowest prices again the game the first Titans home openers on Saturday, check out the game Time app.
Speaker 2: You're going to get the lowest prices available.
Speaker 1: Yes, it might be a preseason game, so you might get them for a dollar, who knows, but the season's coming up.
Speaker 2: If you're a Nebraska fan, you're going to Dublin.
Speaker 1: Start getting prepared for that game in Island by checking out the game same time app. All of your best games, all the lowest prices guaranteed. Which NFL stadium is the best to play in and which is the best to watch as a fan? Discuss personally the best stadium that I've played in in the NFL in college, it's a no Brainer's Nebraskets all day, It's every day. That's the best stadium in the NFL. Dude, playing at the UH at Seattle was dope, and in a primetime game in Kansas City, as going to an oh fuck, you know what? Even Philly m hm. So, Seattle and Casey are both known for their their loud crowds and everything else. So I'll throw in a couple that I've enjoyed in my career.
Speaker 2: Philly. When you're going into their.
Speaker 1: Stadium and they absolutely hate you, they get rowdy, bro, that is probably my favorite game as an opponent to go play in. As far as like witnessing the crowd at an away game the Chiefs in Seattle is really cool. And then as far as home crowd atmosphere, do that atmosphere to the Chargers game in Las Vegas, like it's like a club. Like I said in past episodes, I came out of halftime and Little John, Little John is performing shots. Lights are going off everywhere. Everyone's getting rowdy. Some some female parts are slipping out of tops. I swear, bro, It's insane. The biggest last minute price drops can be found on the seats you thought you can never buy. Download the game Time app. Go to the account tab to create a log in and redeem code. Busts and bussi n for twenty dollars off your first purchase.
Speaker 2: Terms of platforms.
Speaker 1: Download Game Time Last Minute ticket's lowest price is guaranteed.
Speaker 2: Back to the episode JP.
Speaker 1: Start us off brother Oh, shout out no for shoutout segment of the week JP lovey Yes.
Speaker 8: Sir, kind of going off of over that.
Speaker 5: Well, now I gotta save that one now now going on off of the peeing my shout out no free shout out uh oh goes to when you're holding when you're holding it in.
Speaker 8: On long travels.
Speaker 5: And you just feel that bladder pumping and then you make it into the stall and you just durin the main vein, So shout out no free shout out to durin in the main vein when you really have to go. Yes, bro, as Jack would say, it's spiritual. Yes, Bro, that's a good one. I was thinking about using that when I'm so glad I didn't. There's another one in there that that I'm using. I thought you were going to go to, But in the Omaha Airport there was.
Speaker 1: I bet I could find it on Twitter if I just took a couple of seconds. But I want to say my record is a minute forty something in Gate C two over in the Omaha Airport, and I'll be able to find it. But I agree with you, bro, like when you're struggling. There was it cabbing the plane, taxing or taxing the plane, and you're.
Speaker 2: Just like, yo, we have got to get off this fucking plane.
Speaker 1: Like I made the decision and not get up and pee because I thought I can hold it. Now I can't. Ladder's full, and you just yeah, man, it's spiritual. Yeah, I fuck heavy with that shout out. I'm sure all all the fellows do around the world.
Speaker 8: And girls too, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, we don't. Yeah, I mean we don't know, but we would. We can assume. We can only speak for ourselves. True jack brother, give us something. I know you got something brewing. And I fucked with your sauna steam room shout out too, by the way, and the old men yeah, well okay, all right, yeah, it's actually the old men.
Speaker 3: So we're we're nearing down the days of summer.
Speaker 4: And there is truly nothing I love more in this world than like a really good thunderstorm.
Speaker 2: And here in Nashville you.
Speaker 4: Get about average one a day. Now, they come right around like three thirty to five thirty.
Speaker 3: It looks like the end of the world.
Speaker 1: And then in about right.
Speaker 3: Around sunset, it clears up.
Speaker 4: But my shout out, no free shoutout goes to not just storms in general, but those summer storms that late afternoon hot spot. Might be a little lightning, a little thunder. You know, maybe had a long day. You catch like a twenty minute nap and wake up it's still drizzling. I mean, come on, that summer storm. It hits so hard.
Speaker 3: Really good one, bro, So yeah, shout out to the summer.
Speaker 2: I like that one a lot.
Speaker 1: Both of you guys have said, you guys, jack yours was a JP. Yours was a recent thought. I want to say, I might have thought about that one. Was just a fleeting thought on my head of a of a shout out. But you guys saying those two shoutouts, I feel like you guys are speaking, Can we get?
Speaker 2: Can we get? Can we get a golf club for the summer showers?
Speaker 6: Well with the with the summer storm too, when it ends, if it ends in enough time. The sunset afterward is always banging.
Speaker 8: Always hanging.
Speaker 2: But I like staying.
Speaker 1: I wish the moment of uh shit, some got my eye.
Speaker 2: H I just started. It's just something about the moment that you wish would last forever.
Speaker 1: When when you're like you said, you're what you're, you're gonna be like, I might fall asleep because I ain't got nothing to do and I want to take the rest of time off and just enjoy this and sit in this.
Speaker 2: But yeah, man, that was a good one.
Speaker 6: It's funny you should say, uh, take the rest of the time off because uh my shout out, no free shout out, it's gonna it's going along something that just happened recently, JP, Jack, Do you'll have a good weekend?
Speaker 3: Yeah? JP? What'd you do this weekend?
Speaker 2: How many times?
Speaker 8: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: This weekend I went to a tennis tournament with my girlfriend, saw some old friends and it was just it was a stress free weekend. And yeah, I mean one of the best weekends I've had all summer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Jack. Do you have a good weekend?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Great weekend, saw right on Chili Pepper's with g I mean, stress free, it was it was great.
Speaker 3: Will do you have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: I've had a great last week Yes, yeah, last week Yeah weekend for sure. Are you want weekend in particular? No, the week was perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: My shout out, no free shoutout is when your boss goes out.
Speaker 3: Of town.
Speaker 6: And you just have that fire weekend. Obviously the boys had a good one. It's a calm before the storm football season. So half thank you, half shout out, no free shadows when your boss goes out of town.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 1: It's like a backhanded compliment type of deal right there. Listen, I appreciate that shout out, and I you know, I hope in due time you guys can grow to like me.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, h oh shoul I forgot, No, I forgot. Oh hey, you guys starting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh man, that was a giggle fast bro. Where was I my uh dude, my shoutow no free shout outs? Uh yeah, I know there's a kind of there's kind of a couple of things in this, just adding my own element.
Speaker 2: Here's what I'll do.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm gonna shout out, and here's what I'm gonna throw on board, Like, here's what I'm gonna piggyback with it too.
Speaker 2: Jack, dude, what do I need?
Speaker 3: What do we need?
Speaker 2: A pause for? You gotta have something you want to share with the class.
Speaker 4: No, we're good, we're just back or working grinding, continue.
Speaker 2: The rage, quit the pod.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, my shout out, no free shoutout goes to when you wake up in the middle of the night, it's it's late, it's like late at night. It's probably run that three or four slot. When you wake up to take a piss, you wonder in there, you don't want to turn any lights on, and you try to use whatever window lighting or anything outside to figure out where the toilet is. And when you when you're able to aim right and you know you're hitting the toilet, you're not splattering everywhere.
Speaker 2: And what I'm going to add.
Speaker 1: My piggyback off of that is when you're walking and you gotta you're stiffed up, you're rocked up, and you gotta lean against the wall, and it's even you're fighting through adversity, and you think yourself, if my girl only knew what we had to go through in the middle of the night, trying to aim this down, not not not turning on any lights, and you still aim correctly. You hear the water splatter, you're not hitting in the rim because sometimes you know, when you start hearing that splash on the rim or the.
Speaker 2: Toilet sea, you say yeah, you say.
Speaker 1: You either choke it out or you try to like move it around, you start to scramble a little bit, what would choke it out?
Speaker 2: You try to stop it real quickly, you try to grab it.
Speaker 8: You gotta be aggressive like that. You just stop being no.
Speaker 1: You can just pinch it off. Yes, I gotta grab that motherfucker.
Speaker 8: Tell me how you grab it?
Speaker 2: The mic moves and everything.
Speaker 1: But uh, that's my shout I know for shot out it is is.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, how how would you how would you particularly slip strength like Jesus.
Speaker 8: Aiming correctly having good aim in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: There you go, having good aim being in the middle of the night. That's my shout out, no for you shut out of the week. With all of that said, I think that was a phenomenal segment.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of a lot of people out there are just fucking pounding their desk right now, and everybody's asking, like, what's going on something with work? You're like, no, I'm just listening to a gym right now. These boys are dropping music to my ears. Now we're gonna get onto the Prestot Smith and aj Dem podcast phenomenal podcast. We started off with Presto Smith, what else do we talk.
Speaker 5: About We talked about uh going from Washington to Green Bay and how he's like kind of being a leader now, and we talked about his worst play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to talk about that worst play that he had that got spotlighted in a defensive meeting, Yeah, to which I don't know if he fully grew from it, because he's still blamed me in that situation. I thought my teammates would make the tackle. But this, this pod, especially with Pressing and then AJ comes in, our tear talk is over sauces. AJ talks about that scuffle when he's about got put down and thrown in jail for engaging with fans, but he talks about the context of that entire situation. We talked about him being the quad God, the quad father content he's making. But this pod with these two is about as a live of a locker room vibe as you'll get. This is an episode where the locker room is like at its purest form, and so I hope you guys enjoy again. If you're watching right now, hit the subscribe button if you're listening to us to make sure it's downloaded on your phone. Subscribe on Apple and Spotify. Have a phenomenal weekend and as always, big hugs, tiny kisses. We haven't seen each other in a while.
Speaker 2: Don't say anything I miss you, bro I really did.
Speaker 3: Happy.
Speaker 1: I love every time I see Presto Smith comment on a on a post.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, it fires me up every time.
Speaker 1: Every time we're going, we're already recorded, you guys already get that special moment. Yeah, he said he missed me. I said I missed him too, bro Man. So Pressing, what year did you come into the league? Preston came in fifteen, drafted the Washington when uh that was was Keenan and Perry still the starters at first, and then my young self made my way in there. That's when I started poking my head in. But press and I played together back in the day, back in my day, when I was at my prime. I was telling I was asking Pressing like Jason Hatcher legend, shout out the boy Jason Hatcher. He would always come up to me in the huddle and say, like, remind me, what would Sean Lee do?
Speaker 3: Like what?
Speaker 1: Because he played with Sean Lee. So I was asking Pressing. My question to Pressing is do you go to the linebackers now and say, hey, this is what the OG comp you should do. Like, you got to ask yourself, what would Will Compton do?
Speaker 2: Do you do that?
Speaker 1: You do that with Campbell and everybody you've played since me.
Speaker 7: That's such a uh, such a big stamp. That's just a big stamp standard to you know, compare guys to such the legend will comp the man?
Speaker 2: Am I the greatest linebacker you've ever played with?
Speaker 3: Greatest white linebacker?
Speaker 1: That's saying a lot, I feel like, right because they're not a lot making it to the league exactly, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So now, dying breed.
Speaker 7: You already pressed the bar for the next, right next white linebacker I played with?
Speaker 2: So pressing like you remember your nickname? Yeah you do to the coaches? To Ko? What would Ko say to you in film?
Speaker 3: Stop oozing off the ball oozing?
Speaker 2: He was the fucking ooze man.
Speaker 1: Dude, you were a second round pick right as you can see, fucking monster.
Speaker 2: He's he's he got number one.
Speaker 1: That big shout out to his uh second contract you signed, big came. That's when you left Washington kind of Green Bay. Everybody's always choked when the boys get paid. But your whole stitch when you're there, like the potential clear as day. It's like, how do you get this dude to stop oozing through play? Whether it was you hate to say, like effort and shit like that, but like you would feel your wate through situations or I'm thinking right now, what was the worst place that you put on tape in Washington?
Speaker 3: Uh? It was the damn gets the.
Speaker 7: Uh the Saints, Yes, sir, Mike Ingram had busted that long run because I, you know, I trusted my teammates to make the tackle. They didn't while I was doing the bard and they say no, the long run broke out and I got.
Speaker 2: Called out he didn't with the worst feeling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely was. I didn't let it. I never let it happen again though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you like remember shit like that.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, he's he's right, like we should have the guy should have made the tackle before him, and he's swarming just to like naturally swarm to the ball and when it broke out, pressing is close enough to get him. And it was kind of one of those oh shit, you have to like change speeds. That's what they call loaf And I'll never forget, like I'll never forget that moment in the meeting too, because it's not like I'm sitting there like this motherfucker pressing, But it's one of those things where you felt like it was like a shift in something with him, because that was always the thing. It's like, bro, at some point you're gonna get be by oozing your way through this, whether it's in practice or something else. And then it showed up in the game and you feel that was like a like a turning point for you mentally.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because it's like, you know what, just finished through the play into the whistler's bone and make sure that I never ooze to the ball again.
Speaker 3: And just next thing that.
Speaker 7: You got to make sure that, you know, you got to make sure the guys on the ground before you stop running to the you know, before the play is over.
Speaker 2: No doubt.
Speaker 1: And now you're fucking here. What's it been like playing at Green Bay?
Speaker 3: Man? It's been awesome, man.
Speaker 7: I think just taking all that knowledge from my rookie year into the year I got paid and came here just like my you know, seeing all the chaos in Washington when we was there, and knowing what it takes to be a good leader and bad leaders and what you want when it's your time to lead. Just getting here and trying to set a new standard for because it was a lot of young guys when I got here, So trying to set a new standard for what you know, you know, and trying to be trying to set a new standard and trying to be an example for these younger guys. That's that's what's my main folks. When I got here and ever since then, you know, guy has been turned up and we've just been playing a high level and just the standard around here now just play at a high level and we expect that from that's from the top to the bottom.
Speaker 3: How different are the organizations? Man, Green Bay is top tier. I love it here, isn't it interesting?
Speaker 2: Like cal like?
Speaker 1: Because Washington was my first team in the league too. And when you first get to league, the shock factor is you go from college being you know, everybody holds your hand in college, the facilities are nice and everything else. Then you get to the league and kind of the shock factors. How NFL teams their facilities are a lot different than college. You're like, okay, money goes into our pockets versus the facilities but all I had tasted until I went somewhere else was Washington, And then all you had tasted until you got to Green Bay was Washing Like isn't it nuts how different organizations can be run.
Speaker 7: Definitely, it's all about, you know, seeing how the organization cares for the players. But you know, Green Bay doesn't have an owner, So the fans are the owners. Yeah, the fans of the owner. But the money that you know, normally going to an owner's pocket goes back into the facility. Like a lot of that money goes back into the facility and change the facility around to make sure it's catered to what the players want and make sure the players have a great feeling why they in the building.
Speaker 1: Yeah, money, you know Dan Dan Snyder, the money's going into his pocket. Yeah, But I always thought it was interesting. If you don't want to speak a whole lot on it, it's fine, but I know it's something that I talk on like that. It was very drastic. Like I loved my time in Washington, I really did. Like, I love that locker room. I missed that locker room as much as any locker room I've ever been in, probably the most. The only thing that holds me back is knowing like damn, this shit was so much different culturally, not like within the players, like, yeah, we had our mishaps and things that we should have figured out. Something I look back on and I hate that I was a young guy, Like I feel like the undrafted mindset of becoming the starter captain, Like there was like a like a man, I don't feel like see something, say something like speak up. Even more like I didn't have the pedigree that backed me up to say something to the guys, even though guys respected me and everything else. But there's stuff I look back and I'm like, man, I wish I would have done it this way differently or spoke up in this moment because we're all trying to police ourselves a little bit. But outside of the locker room and like outside of the team or outside of like the football foundation of the guys and the coaches, the.
Speaker 2: Ship was a little chaotic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I go from that medium market to like a different one to where it's like when we were wall.
Speaker 7: From the time I walked in, it was you know, d Hall. We had three double digit veterans on the defense and a lot it was a lot of older guys opposed to being on the team a lot of younger guys, so you kind of expected to be a lot more structure and a lot of less chaotic because like, okay, younger guys, the older guys can speak up and try to help fix the thing and men things in the locker room and on the team with the coach and stuff. But I just think, you know, it was a lot of people that wasn't on the same page, and it's just a lot of chaos because you know, it wasn't no structure and of people doing things right where trying to find a way to make things better and right in cordial for everybody you.
Speaker 2: Miss uh, it's right, yeah, you miss Sidarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah man, he's my boy. Man.
Speaker 7: So, like I tell everybody, I knew Z before we got to Green Bay.
Speaker 1: If for everybody listens, is Darius Smith Preston Smith there known as the Smith's Brothers. Like you guys were the duo in Green Bay. It seemed like you guys love playing with each other, Like whoever got a sack, it didn't matter. You guys are celebrating to the top. He obviously signed elsewhere and didn't come back here, So that's why ask him if you miss a Z because you guys had seemed to have a shitload of fun together.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, he's a hop Now he's with the Vikings, But so I guess he's now now.
Speaker 3: But now that's my bro. Man.
Speaker 7: But I knew Z since twenty thirteen when he was out of Juco. He came on to visits Missippi State. That's when I first met him. Then hen were going to Kentucky. I never lost to Kentucky since I was in college, and he was a part of those two losses to Missippi State. While he was there, he couldn't do nothing to help them win. But you know, now he's on another team. We played, We played with each other. I had a lot of fun with it.
Speaker 3: That's my bro. We still talk to each other.
Speaker 7: We still message back and forth and we keep in contact and we still talk trash to each other.
Speaker 1: We got a photo we would like to show you. Can we type in pressing's myth? You know what to do, Jack. We have a photo we would like your opinion on. Don't say anything until you see it. Just whisper Tom JP. He already kind of knows the name. Oh oh shit, are we able to click crop the photo in even if we're just talking about it, like go back and do it. Yeah, so you have this photo of yourself, I'll pull it up and just show you on my phone where it was.
Speaker 2: Tattoo season.
Speaker 3: And what year was this.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I got my whole front and eye.
Speaker 2: Oh here we go. So, huh, here we go?
Speaker 1: Would you like to explain yourself in this photo snapchat from thirteen hours ago?
Speaker 7: That was not thirteen hours ago. It definitely was a while ago because I had definitely had my stomach done. Now that was a young bachelor, uh in Washington. I was thirst trapping what they called thirst trapping.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the like accountability and awareness about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, you know, because you know I'm married now. So it wasn't thirteen hours ago and I was just thirst trapping.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I was trying to see what you know. I was throwing a little bread.
Speaker 7: Crumbs, trying to see what kind of kind of fish I was gonna get on the on the hook.
Speaker 1: Is that the love that you gotta go with? That's the light skin look everybody talks about.
Speaker 3: That's the light skin eyes right there. Man.
Speaker 7: I was I was trying to cat fish see what kind of tension I can get.
Speaker 1: You know, that is accountability. I actually really love that he spoke on.
Speaker 3: It like that. Yeah, I got hold up to that be a big clip.
Speaker 2: For us, for your teammates out there too, to have one day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, it's nothing wrong with It's nothing wrong with you know, out there thirst trapping them.
Speaker 2: Throw the bait out.
Speaker 3: There to what you can hook.
Speaker 1: Really, I was always notorious for clearly pressing and I had him on snapchat.
Speaker 2: But anytime one of the boys had.
Speaker 1: Something out there and I could make fun of it, first off my own insecurities, I was doing it like damn pressing could do that, I probably can't pull this off.
Speaker 7: And he was dropping the group chat. So now everybody laughs about it.
Speaker 2: What else you still? What else you want to accomplish?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 3: Well, of course I want to win a super Bowl.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's everybody. Yeah, Like obviously you want to do that stuff. You're going to say the right stuff, But like, how do you sit back and continue to like keep yourself motivated? U?
Speaker 2: Because I only knew the young presson.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Now you're the money guy. You seem to be the money guy.
Speaker 1: But even when you're a rookie wearing all the designer shit and everything that we would joke on you for you dress, you dress like a dB.
Speaker 2: But what keeps you motivated?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What else you still want to accomplish?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 7: I still I was so close in twenty nineteen and getting a Pro Bowl. I still want to be a Pro Bowl that I want to get all Pro. But mainly all that can be accomplished by just being the best teammate, you know, make sure that I'm out there on the field playing my best and make sure I'm putting my team in position to be successful. So all that happened when I was just going out there playing hard, trying to do whatever it takes for the team, and all the rest falls in the part, you know, because if I'm playing hard, then the quarterbacks not holding the ball, he's throwing the ball that he doesn't want to throw, and then the DB's are breaking up people user intercept and then after why, I know, no quarterback wants to have bad stats, So now they got to hold the ball to not throw in the seven. So that helps me get sacks. Yeah, so I'm just trying to be the best team that I can be and I just want to reach All Pro and become a Pro Bowl in this league, be your first team, off pron second team. I love that. What's it like playing with twelve man Rogers? So you know, of course in the film breakdown, it's crazy. Like I was telling guys, I was like the film, you know, when you playing another team and then they you have those defensive personnel meetings and they break down the film on the guy you're playing. Yeah, I was a bunch of bullshit. And then now now you're on the team with a guy and it's like, no matter what, you're amazed more. Because we was playing Washington one year and they was talking about he was hurt.
Speaker 3: He came out there and torstures. But we still won. Though I did win.
Speaker 1: That was one where the fumble recovery is not too long ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we still we still won.
Speaker 7: But you know, they would just say, oh, he's not you know this day, he's not as mobile as he used to and he go out there and and break scrambles and you know for first downs and.
Speaker 3: He's still amazing quarterback.
Speaker 7: Then when you're on the team, you're let I mean, I'm still amazed because you see more amazing throws and practice than you do in the game. And it's like I got myself looking at him from individual one time making throw and I was like glad to be on this guy's team.
Speaker 1: Dog got bed bro playing with the also Joe b another familiar face. What's it like playing for him the second time around as a coordinator?
Speaker 7: Man, I just think going from that young guy to the older guys, it's better communication. And Joby was always a great coach for us. It was easy to talk to and work.
Speaker 1: Very intense, loved it, passionated.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he always want to hear what you got to say as a player, like what you feel like, you know can help you be successful.
Speaker 3: And Joby's all about players success.
Speaker 7: He wants you to be in position to make plays, and he wants to hear what you feel like and help you be in position to make plays. And he'll try to help as best he can to put you in those positions and put a lot of guys in a position. That's why I feel like he's a big asset to this team in his defense, because we got a lot of weapons and we got a lot of talent on our defense. That when he hears how guys want to be put in position to make plays, and everybody has this idea of how we can all be in position to make plays, and we go out there and run those plays. You see a lot of success from our defense, and I just I just love playing with Joe Bey and he's just a great guy that understands his players and.
Speaker 3: What he has.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: You're a lot more well spoken now than back in the day.
Speaker 3: A lot of interviews since back on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've grown since you were a little jit. Yeah, do we have any tear talk? You see, just trying to be trying to speak cultured. Do we have any tear talk? We should do, like anything fun that we should hit with Preston because Preston is one of the boys.
Speaker 2: We interrupt this episode to.
Speaker 1: Bring you another proud sponsor of Busting with the Poor, and that is a Revitalite, an advanced rehydration solution designed to replenish vital fluids and minerals. The reason you see this bad boy down is because I'm, of course recovering from the trip back from Hawaii.
Speaker 2: The boy's getting some cocktails on the flight.
Speaker 1: I knew I needed to revitalate right there in my backpack to help rehydrate the boy. It's powered by the same electrolyte formula found in the Baby Out, but with an improved taste and texture more appealing to the adult fellas and ladies out there. Revitalit is conveniently sold next to beer, wine and liquor, so you can shop like an adult and hydrate responsibly. Barstool Black Label the berry frost flavor. Pro tip drink half at night before you indulge. Potentially, I'm not gonna say that. Drink half at night and the other half in the morning for optimal results. Pick up your Revitali Black label today in store or online at Barstools at the Barstool Store and tweet at us or tag at drink Revitalite in your morning at your stories. Revite a light a proud sponsor of Busting with the Boys. Back to the episode Best fast food Sauces. All right, oh, okay, and tier you've seen the clips Tier one, Tier two, Tier three you tier in one's the best three is not the worst, but your top three three two started three three two one.
Speaker 3: So we can get the best barbecue sauces.
Speaker 1: If if it's a fast food, if you're like when they's barbecue sauce is your Tier one, and then you can choose any fast food sauce. But you can do all three barbecue sauces. I think that you would get crucified for that, but it's your tier talk.
Speaker 7: It doesn't matter. I mean, I think the best barbecue sauce your Tier.
Speaker 2: Three started number three and then working your way up.
Speaker 3: Yes, tier.
Speaker 7: They have some very good, you know, barbecue sauce. I will prefer it, but I mean I never go there and get barbue.
Speaker 1: So out of all the sauces, ranch mustard, Polynesian, ower, any sauce in the fast food.
Speaker 7: Game, I'm I'm a spicy guy. But all right, Tier, come.
Speaker 3: On in, I can this door is locked.
Speaker 2: The keep thinking on it. A J can join us on this one.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Legend quad Zillow.
Speaker 3: Superstar alight.
Speaker 2: Before he before you sit down?
Speaker 1: Could you show that camera your squads?
Speaker 7: Okay, so Tier three we're gonna go with uh mhm, hang on, hang.
Speaker 1: On, Well I'll loft this up to A J two says he's joining us.
Speaker 2: So what we're doing? A J and I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 1: We're doing our tier talk on the best fast food sauces. Rust is gonna go first, so you have time to think about it. But any sauce, we're talking sweet and sours, Polynesian ranch, barbecue, catch up, whatever it is. More specific you get, the more the better game you're playing.
Speaker 2: How many tiers. We got three tiers.
Speaker 1: You're gonna start at three and obviously go up to one your best one. Press is about to go and pressing you have the floor. Go.
Speaker 3: Tier three McDonald's barbecue sauce.
Speaker 7: It's like, I feel like I can order fries from any red I mean any store fast food, but I really want McDonald's barbecue sauce with old fries. Tier two, so McDonald's barbecue sauce, McDonald's barbecue sauce, McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Barb tip closer to your lifts.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 7: Tier two, we're gonna go with Wendy's Ghost Pepper Ranch sauce, Diffney sauce.
Speaker 3: That's good. That's good. It's like it's like.
Speaker 7: Give you your hot, you know which the same time, it's cool in it all, but it's it's pretty good. And then one undefeated in my book, Chick fil As polynaing sauce.
Speaker 2: I'll take that too. I'll take that too. Yeah, that's a good pick.
Speaker 1: Any honorable mentions in there, anybody who didn't show love to that, you kind of feel bad about.
Speaker 7: H honorable mention. Wendy's barbecue sauce is pretty good.
Speaker 1: You're a barbecue sauce guy. That Polynesian takes a cake.
Speaker 3: I like. I like the spicy.
Speaker 1: Do you all get Chick fil A after games? Or what's your what's the usual like on the plane? What's the usual food? You guys get whatever they serve. Okay, there are some bullshit, but you know whatever the opposing stadium gives us. Okay, hey, j yeah to your talk. Best fast food sauce is what do you got?
Speaker 9: I'm gonna put Polynese in at three polynes and at three.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 9: I'm having a tough time with number two, but I know my number one. Uh, number two, I might do just Chick fil A sauce. I got it an and nuh. You know they sell the ones that you can put in the fridge now, so I got one of those always in the fridge. Number one is McDonald's Big Max sauce, my go to guilty pleasure. McDonald's is double double quarter pointed, with cheese, and you add the big Max sauce to it.
Speaker 3: Undefeated.
Speaker 2: So did he just come up with the best.
Speaker 3: It's the best ever since college. Though. I thought she was eating healthy and that now in the leads.
Speaker 2: The guilty pleasure, the guilty pleasure. One doesn't feel good about his list, They said, I thought you.
Speaker 3: A little. If I eat that, I'm overweight for the week. That's that. That was good.
Speaker 2: That's a solid list. All right. I think I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go honorable mention too.
Speaker 1: Chick fil A sauce. No no, no, no, no, yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: You might just go from three to one, then go to honorable mention. What's your honorable mention? You can get the arble.
Speaker 1: My honorable mention is gonna be Chick fil A sauce, Chick fil A sauce.
Speaker 2: I'm good with it. Yeah, I'm good with it.
Speaker 1: My Tier three is gonna be cane sauce. Cane sauce is fire. It's the whole reason you go to Kansas for the cane sauce. So shicken tenders, the fries, the toast, all of it dipped in the cane sauce.
Speaker 2: My Tier two are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my Tier two is, Man, you killed it with that Big Max sauce.
Speaker 3: Being your own guy. Man, you're gonna about I want to be.
Speaker 1: But sometimes I like switching it up, you know what I mean. Like I would like to say Big Max Sauce, but I think I just needed.
Speaker 9: Your original Polynesians, all right, Yeah, Polynesians on there.
Speaker 2: My uh, my tier two is going to be.
Speaker 3: The dramatic pause. So many things going on my head.
Speaker 1: Jack in the box, buttermilk, wrench ranch, wrench ranch, Jack in the box, buttermilk ranch for my tier two and my tier one is I love Polynesian sauce from Chick fil A. Polynesian sauce from Chick fil A. I think it's it's my personal god teer. I'm dipping my sandwich in and I'm dipping my fries in it. I'm dipping everything in and I'm putting I'm pouring it in my.
Speaker 3: Shade on your sandwich. Well, the pull the bottom bun off, put it on there.
Speaker 2: And dip. I'm a big dipper.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be it's gonna be leaking, it's gonna be dripping. It can leak, but it's gonna be leaking as well, because I dip it, then you scoop it up with the fries.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then you're working in every corner of that little you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do you guys feel about those lists? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think a J. I think a J takes that one too. Very good draft by you, Max, They gotta take last.
Speaker 9: All right, buttermilk ranch through me off. I feel like that's everywhere. Yeah, but Jack, and it was a white answer.
Speaker 1: All right, Now this is a J Dyllon statement. So you are you're co hosting with.
Speaker 3: Me, Mali, I gotta go go home to the new born.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, now you want to leave our friends due go to guilt trip. I'm gonna stack here with you for want me to swap. He's with a no you.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: God? Me like my boys coming to stay on the game.
Speaker 2: Play one more.
Speaker 1: Like a little coffee man, like your kid man, Like aren't they sleeping? You know?
Speaker 2: I got to hang out with the wifey later tonight?
Speaker 3: All right? I think what you mean? My answer?
Speaker 7: God, damn, don't feel no type way because on my answer I said, I'm letting him get shot in the hand.
Speaker 1: I don't care what it was, but he's not allowed to say that as he's surveying that up because everybody's obviously going to take that object for sure.
Speaker 2: That's like not fun.
Speaker 3: I'm a little hartless.
Speaker 2: I had that.
Speaker 1: I went around the entire locker room asking that question back in like on twenty fifteen, sixteen and pressed him. Was He literally called his mom and his mom was like.
Speaker 2: You better not be taking no dick for me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you said, all right.
Speaker 1: I think what I'm curious about is what the locker room was like, what was the what were the boys like, what was the days after the situation where the security guy put his hands on you in Lambeau.
Speaker 2: I think we're all curious about it.
Speaker 1: You're probably given the political answer to the media, but we need the locker room talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, a lot of guys are just saying you're a lot better than me. How do you like what fucking happened to them?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 9: I mean we were up and, uh, my family has a suite, So we were up there and the rain delay started and we're like up there drinking and stuff. You know, a week before camp got a you know, one last hurrah, and I saw a bunch of fans like just down there, still like rains coming down, and they're going crazy whiling out down there and the stands. I'm like, I look at my my brother in law. I'm like, hey, let's go ahead and get down there. Let's go join the fans. So you right ran down there and we just started.
Speaker 2: Like the oh lay o leyo layo l and we.
Speaker 9: Started chance and we're jumping around and stuff, and uh, you know, I'm moving up to the front right right on the like right on the fence there, and all the guys up in the front road they're like, you gotta go down there, you gotta go down there. And I'm like, uh, all right, And so I asked the I asked the two security guards down there. I'm like, hey, can I jump down I'm just stay in this little section, just show the people some love.
Speaker 2: And they're like yeah. So they helped me down. And these security guards know that you're a J.
Speaker 3: Dillon.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, yeah, you're in your Yeah. They gave me, gave me their hands, help me down. And I jumped down there, and you know, I'm starting to chant high fiving people and then I'm about to jump on my lamb bow leap and all of a sudden, I'm like whoa, Like I felt like getting pulled back. I thought, uh, I honestly thought it was a fan. Like it was down there. I was like, oh this somebody really wants to take your pictures? Yeah, like what's going on? And uh yeah, this guy's like get up there, you're getting arrested. Hi'm like all right, that was my plan. I was about to jump up and uh yeah. Then he pushed me.
Speaker 2: I was like, ah, let me just get up out of this situation.
Speaker 1: Was that a different security guard than the ones who let you on the field, like people let you trying to say like, oh hey he's good man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean there's a longer extended clip than that one.
Speaker 3: And the guys in like the poncho and.
Speaker 9: The the yellow whatever they had let me down there, like yeah, come on, but uh, I mean the long video like I walked all the way over to the right, walked over to the left, like I was down there for a minute, and uh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yes, he didn't get the memo.
Speaker 2: About it after it happened.
Speaker 9: I honestly didn't even think anything of it. After that happened, we went to every other section, and like just kept it going and partied later that night. I didn't think anything of it until the next day and my buddy viral. My buddies are texting me. I'm like hungover, and my buddies are like, yo, what happened with that cop?
Speaker 3: My cop.
Speaker 9: I didn't even see the inside of Lambo. But uh, it's like, oh, why didn't you swing on him? Yeah, everyone's like, yeah you should. If that was me, I would have punched him, Like yeah, okay, right.
Speaker 3: I can't get banned from the stadium you're playing.
Speaker 1: Would you, dumb Preston? Here we go here they come, Huh you can huh, you.
Speaker 3: Can hear You're right.
Speaker 7: I mean I probably would have reaction somebody pulling you.
Speaker 3: You're probably gonna look back.
Speaker 7: But the push was was very unnecessary and I'm sorry, Like I say, okay, so misunderstanding. Hey, these guys let me down here. But the push is like, okay, this is a a chess.
Speaker 3: Poke out moment.
Speaker 2: You would have had to square up, I.
Speaker 3: Mean square I would have had to deflate his chest for.
Speaker 7: Him on Sundays, Mondays Thursdays. So I mean, I just can't let you just put your hand. I got kids, I got a family gonna see this, and I can't go back home with him.
Speaker 1: I think we're missing those the vibe you're on like you were, you were in such like positive vibe that you thought it was a fan. Oh no, no, okay, that's fine. I'm jumping back up here.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I was playing already great god, and that threw me off.
Speaker 9: Was I was already in the most and jumping up.
Speaker 1: You would have the ground and do your little thing. Hey the hunh you can hear. I learned that from him. You know what else I learned from him? Don't be sorry, be careful.
Speaker 3: Got that from Friday at the next that was, well.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't have said that, because you would have the credit.
Speaker 2: Surprised we have no cheese steaks in here?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see, what'd you say that? I'm surprised we have no cheese steaks in here? What's going on? Yeah we're not.
Speaker 9: Well, Actually have a podcast I do with my brother in law and on getting a bus.
Speaker 2: So really, yeah, we're gonna do it in the bus.
Speaker 3: A cool idea.
Speaker 2: I would I would never just you know, you're actually really.
Speaker 1: Hiding and that's not right from it Yeah, we're gonna He's like, we're gonna get a bath.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Your great idea is you guys, you mind if I take some photos? You said, you and your brother. Yeah, you have a because you do a lot of stuff like you you engage on social media.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I try to.
Speaker 2: You try to utilize the branding. You build a brand, you know, running back in the league.
Speaker 9: I know the reality it's not that long of a you know, on paper, that long of a career. Gotta build a brand now and you know some people still, you know, rock with you when you're done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, explain that if you want to, if you want to elaborate more on that. Like, I'm a big believer in all that stuff. Like we have such a small window too, obviously. Yeah, we get paid well in the NFL and everything else, but you get this small window where I always say the same fucking thing that your jokes are funnier. You can shake everybody's hand, like you can take advantage and build your brand, like while you're in it. No matter how big of a star you are not, you have like access that up that everybody else doesn't. You would be I think you're dumb if you don't take advantage of the window that you do have, because when you're the logo is not going to make sure that you're taking care of afterwards, like they'll probably check on you and just your coach, but it's going to give you a job. No.
Speaker 9: I mean I think you know, you got such a great opportunity, like network and like brand yourself as a person, and like something I've been trying to do is just like take myself outside of the helmet, so have people see me more as like me the face, recognize the gap and uh you know, really understand like who I am.
Speaker 3: And uh so you joom in.
Speaker 1: On the gap. Yeah, hey, zooming on the gap. When you guys get an opportunity.
Speaker 3: It's it's pretty nice. It's pretty nice. Okay.
Speaker 7: I mean these guys, I don't know if these guys will do it, but will he didn't start off with the best smile either one.
Speaker 1: What do you mean they won't They won't do it. They'll bring that they'll bring that ship up.
Speaker 7: Will didn't start off with the best smile. He had his he had his baby team. Now he got his grown up. Yeah years yeah, he got his grown up to you now you can type in my old smile because I don't know these guys will do it.
Speaker 1: We brought up a photo of Preston earlier, back when he's on Snapchat back in fifteen, Yeah, where he was like, you know, he was throwing some bait out there for a first trap man, one of these going on.
Speaker 3: You got exposed. Yeah, the world picture shot.
Speaker 2: Mean, bro, I'm just trying to put the pieces together.
Speaker 3: It was on my it was on my flory, it was on my.
Speaker 7: Story as you can see Seasons Wheel, screenshot of my story dropped in the group message and never delete the photo on his phone. So now he's walking around his photo on his phone. It's just on his favorite. Well that's one thing in his favorite, his favorite.
Speaker 3: He probably made me a catalog you know this album?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is his contact photo on your phone?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, see people know, bro, people know. Oh so you saw my old grill. Have you ever thought about getting veneers? Are you gonna let her ride out like that?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just let her ride out.
Speaker 9: I thought about gett embraced, I thought about getting some thought about getting.
Speaker 3: Some break recovery. He's not at a point of no return, like.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I like it. I can Uh, like squirt water through it. You can do some cool party trick. So it's awesome. Yeah, I can squirrel water.
Speaker 3: He probably can't hold water in his mon everything fall out.
Speaker 2: It's have for you to do that tortilla challenge. They got going, what's the tortilla challenge to?
Speaker 3: Oh gotta do it?
Speaker 9: So you get like you put water in your mouth and you take like a tortilla and like you smack each other like somebody smack somebody. You can't laugh and like the first person laugh. So like I saw uh Kevin Hart and the Rock.
Speaker 7: You play papers to the rock and if you lose, the person get the other person wins.
Speaker 9: And like open tortilla, open tortilla right across and put your hand with another.
Speaker 2: I would do that take to laugh again, not a camera.
Speaker 3: No, you're still no fun, bro.
Speaker 7: Because if I lose them getting mad because you're there right.
Speaker 2: H what like?
Speaker 1: What so you're gonna do a podcast with your brother on the bus you're probab gonna call it busting.
Speaker 2: With the guys?
Speaker 3: Uh with the bros?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bros? What else do you what else do you get into video games?
Speaker 9: I'm always streaming sometimes when Preston wants to play with me. We play some cod h I've been into Tarkoff lately. I got a PC, so I've been grinding the tark Off. Uh, you know, just a little bit of everything. Am on all socials, So doing tiktoks, making merch, just about anything.
Speaker 2: How you show social Where can we follow you?
Speaker 3: The six yearot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta tune into Dylan's a podcast.
Speaker 9: We'll start it up again once we once the season comes around. We do one about each week and just two guys shooting the ship.
Speaker 1: You love the Quadfather, by the way, I appreciate it. Man running over the mascots. Is that something you think you want to get into in the future.
Speaker 9: I was thinking about Benny the Bull from the Bulls obviously he tweeted. The count tweeted at me after and he said, personally, I wouldn't let that slide. So I might have to get to a Bulls game at some point. Show and what's up?
Speaker 1: I think that's a move, Like that's a move on YouTube or wherever you might be promoted that career.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, you travel, you travel each mascot.
Speaker 1: You'll probably get VIP access to the games because you're doing it for content exactly, build your channel. Run over mascot. It's like a theme. Everybody's like, oh a j deals, here's gonna run over the fucking mascot.
Speaker 9: And if they lose, if they lose the Oklahoma Droll, they gotta like just change their mascot to a big quad.
Speaker 3: For the next game, for.
Speaker 2: The next game. I think that's the key.
Speaker 9: Like I think that working our bus, you know, the whole suit, and then they can throw that out.
Speaker 2: That's smart. My brand's rolling with.
Speaker 3: My logo, new busting episode, bust with the.
Speaker 1: Bros, Busting with the bros, busting with the quads. So like playing against aj you got anything for him, and you're co hosting with.
Speaker 7: Me, Like AJS came a long way. Man, I'm proud of you know since you out here Uncle Preston, you know, oppressing. But you know, ever since I seen it, it's just the progression man him, you know, as a young guy find his way through the league and then you know, he realized his quaths were bigger than most guys were willing to tackle. And you start running through guys it's like on space. And when they realized they was bigger, the month stars, Yeah, it was bigger than the guy that was bullying them, and he just started they start beating him up. That was a he realized his quads was bigger the most of the guys. He said, Yeah, I'm just start running through these guys. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Are your quats bigger than Saquon Barkleys.
Speaker 9: But yes, in the entire NFL, or well skill position wise, because I mean you start bringing.
Speaker 3: In linemen and stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean it could still be.
Speaker 3: I mean they're they're they're up there. But yeah, in mind, yeah, you're still.
Speaker 1: Just Preston still dressing like like as he's like a dB or a wide receiver.
Speaker 2: Of course, you know he still wear the spike.
Speaker 3: Shoes, the little or not in a while, Bro, he come in the.
Speaker 1: Locker room the tightest everything on, like eight chains on him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a rookie.
Speaker 9: You know he's gotta have the skinny jeans, skinny jeans, jeansch he's bringing them back.
Speaker 7: They're not skinny, they're fitted jeans or tail they're tailor jeans. But I guess you know, when you're from Nebraska, Missouri, he's still one of those Midwestern country states. But you know he's used to wearing you know, you know, former jeans wranglers, like he's bred fars boot cut with some underneath.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with some bands or something. You know.
Speaker 7: He wears some tennis shoes he played. He got some all purple shoes. He will wear those his best outfit.
Speaker 2: So I rocked the monarchs too. But yeah, you're right, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't take it that serious, like I think you like, you can come up, you're about to bust out of them. You can say they're fitting, they're form fitting, but those are like you're trying to get his skinny.
Speaker 9: He's got the he's got the like elastic stretching material on it, so it's not.
Speaker 3: Like stretches, not like tight.
Speaker 1: I'm just glad you got the second contract to paid for it, because when you were a rookie, I was like, he's just.
Speaker 2: Another one of them. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: No, it ain't no white, black thing.
Speaker 3: What do you mean? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: But it's like, all right, he's gonna be I mean, it's it's a real stats. Seventy percent broke within five years.
Speaker 3: I have a great financial bise. You won't let me so.
Speaker 1: Everything everybody says that, it's like it's nobody in that locker room. It's gonna be like I'm seven out of the ten that are gonna go. Bro every's I got a great guy in my year.
Speaker 7: I'm definitely not. But even then, like I was like, hey, is it okay if I get this? And he would just give me a budget on what I can spend, so I have to live within that. But if I want a splurge, I have to live within a certain budget for splurge.
Speaker 1: So it's your budget over fairly quickly because you hit the high end shit right away.
Speaker 3: No see see sometimes.
Speaker 2: Close budget and what's your clothes budget? Give us one number?
Speaker 7: Give us an So all right, I have a monthly budget, right, I have a monthly budget.
Speaker 3: It seems like I pay for a lot of spens for clothes, but I don't. I don't. See. See that's the thing about being rich. People think everything you got is expensive. So I'll go buy some.
Speaker 7: I'll buy some, like some fifty dollars jeans or some hundred dollars jeans.
Speaker 3: I doubt it a couple of hundred dollars, I'm telling you. So look all I do is.
Speaker 7: I ask guys like that are taller or a certain stature, Hey, where do you get those geens from? And they send me sights or I asked, you know, like my little brother, he's more there. All the younger kids made are bigger into fashion, So they send me Jean Jean website for college students if they can buy. If they can buy it, I can afford.
Speaker 3: So what's your monthly budget on closed or just period both? I don't want to just close that.
Speaker 2: How much of your monthly budgets closed? Yeah? Yeah, okay, you're going to.
Speaker 9: Put a percent in John the monthly budget? How much of that is closed?
Speaker 7: Like if I put a number, I probably say like each month, I probably spend like five hundred to one thousand clothes.
Speaker 2: So hey, hey, no, what's your budget on close?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: So if I say the whole season on close, I probably spend like twenty thousand the whole season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's twelve months of the year. If you go a thousand, that's twelve. But you're talking about the season twenty Like, let's just.
Speaker 7: But I don't buy closing astis like that. It's always I don't have to be nowhere. I'm never on camera like that.
Speaker 1: What's the most when you got your second contract, what was the most expensive piece of jewelry you bought? How much was That's a good question because that's when it's like you got a second contract, like you get like you you get the splurs down.
Speaker 9: I hear the five hundred dollars saying, but I've seen you rock some fids. That that's some bread right there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you call him out. She was about thousand.
Speaker 1: On game day.
Speaker 2: He ain't walking in with five.
Speaker 7: Listen, little this seems crazy, Like I'm a bulk spreader. Once I buy, Like I said, I can have bought those clothes earlier in the Yeah, I could buy them early, so when the season happens, I don't have to buy clothes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Buy, I'm buying the cost go buying book, you know. And uh and after that, I just keep the clothes. So some of the clothes I have I have not warmed in the past. And then plus, you know, when I was in Washington, you know what, the team was more big on with suits, So I would buy a lot of clothes that I have old clothes I haven't wore. Then I have a lot of suits too, okay. So like now, when I got here, it was less suits, it was more closed.
Speaker 1: So I haven't warded twenty grand on a season.
Speaker 3: Yeah probably, or I still have close last I have more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I got that.
Speaker 1: Okay, most expensive piece of jewelry you bought, you've made a lot of you already alluded to it.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't already alluded to you being rich.
Speaker 3: Like my Spencive Jordan comes to this past contract.
Speaker 2: Fine, I already set that up.
Speaker 3: De spider just scared that ship out of me.
Speaker 2: That's kind of code.
Speaker 1: People, the most expensive piece of jewelry and just fucking say it, dude, like you've gotten I mean, have you got a third contract?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I just got extended again. Yeah, so you you you did it bro.
Speaker 7: So it's probably my my my logo chain. The ps I was like over I don't know the exact number, was.
Speaker 2: Over over too under two over number one fifty.
Speaker 3: It was over one under two all al.
Speaker 1: Right, so over one fifty you if you spent a lot of money on a on a piece of.
Speaker 3: Jewelry, my, uh not really.
Speaker 9: I guess my my wife's ring probably the most nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, A noble guy me too. Stop the kid.
Speaker 9: Now, I'm not really too. I live out here year round. There's not really much places to go and like rock nice.
Speaker 2: You need to think about it. Yeah, Like I don't need to, Like I.
Speaker 9: Have a chain, I have like the piece that I was like forty, but like there's nowhere to rock that.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not going to crawls down the road.
Speaker 7: Is not like why I'm saying so much money on clothes because like these guys can't. I don't really dress like that on this team. You know, in Washington it was a fashion show, so you had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you got Trent Williams out there is number one.
Speaker 7: At the hall with the supers. No, yeah, who there were a lot of guys.
Speaker 3: I guess with the jewelry.
Speaker 9: Who would you say is your biggest competition for best dress on the team this year?
Speaker 3: This year? Yeah, this year.
Speaker 7: NBS is gone, So who's the NBS mark with Dot s Gallen He's with the chief now okay, nobody.
Speaker 3: There's anything he could dress, but he can't really dress.
Speaker 2: So who's your biggest competition this year?
Speaker 7: I mean the closest is uh, you know you got one A one B is me one A me one, b it's any after that. I mean, we got some new guys, so we're gonna kind of see how they how they dress this year.
Speaker 2: So you think it, there's no no debate about it.
Speaker 1: You're the best dress on the team.
Speaker 9: All right, and under for under twenty thousand two apparently, hey allegedly, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a break from this episode, take a break with your your belly laughs, to talk about one of my favorite things in the world, and that is whiskey. This episode is brought to you by, uh, whistle Pigs Piggyback on Rye Whiskey. Uh. Sometimes I like to kick back after a long week and pull myself a nice glass of whiskey, because why not. When I was in Hawaii Awahu to be specific, they had on the menu in their cocktails. The whiskey that they used was whistle Pigs Piggyback, the Age sixth Year, the Age ten year, and the twelve year all on site and I was absolutely juiced.
Speaker 2: My favorite, my favorite go to.
Speaker 1: Cocktail is the Maple Old Fashion that the that the staff out at the whistle Pick Farm taught us to make is delicious, sweet, spicy and just the perfect twist on a classic cocktail. How do you make yours? I make mine. I make mine with piggyback one hundred percent Rye whiskey. What I do want to say about this whole one hundred percent Rye whiskey deal is all you need to to claim that you're a Rye whiskey is at least fifty one percent Rye and the rest is whatever it is, um, But all you need is fifty one percent to claim that you're a Rye. Whistle Pig is one of the very few brands that makes one hundred percent Rye whiskey. So if you're out there and you're like, oh, I'm a rie guy like this brand, there's some that I that I'm thinking of that and I thought like, oh, I like the Rye, and then come to find out they're like fifty six percent Rie seventy four percent Rye.
Speaker 2: This shit, boys, is one hundred percent Rye whiskey.
Speaker 1: Get your own bottle at Whistlepig Whiskey dot Com or at a local retailer. Trust the boys on this one. It's truly one hundred percent the good shit. And also, well, you're gonna be rolling out with a single barrel. At some point in time, it's gonna be this football season. Keep your eye out, but it's gonna be. It's gonna be in a bottle like this. You're gonna see like a sticker that says busting selected this bottle. And I swear to god, dude, it is an absolute honor to drink this whiskey. It's like I've said in the video in the past, it's like a The vibe, the way it goes down your throat is like just relaxing in a hammock as it takes care of you all the way down the entire throat into your stomach, with a nice little tingle at the very end to top it off. But yeah, whistlepig whiskey dot com. Back to the episode, what's the most you've splurred.
Speaker 9: Zone, Like clothes, any thing probably splurs much money. But I've spent way too much money on video games, like PC's monitors. I got like a whole set up, a whole room. I got like a twelve thousand dollars PC.
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 9: That's more monitors I got to I do. I actually just got some suits. I got some suits, man, because I don't fit in my legs don't fit in.
Speaker 1: Company, come in and say, hey, we're gonna make them specifically for you. If a suit brand was smart, that's or any clothing brand that would fit your quads, that's what they got to be doing.
Speaker 9: That's why I just wear shorts. As long as it's warm enough. I'm wearing shorts all the time. Just let the quads breathe. You gotta free the quads. Man, free the quads exactly.
Speaker 2: Do you like jeans?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like jeans.
Speaker 2: Would you work with a gen brand?
Speaker 3: I definitely work with it.
Speaker 1: Just brand. If a gen brand is out there smart, that would be smart. If a gen brand is out there that's stretching enough that could that could say like they can withstand running over mascots.
Speaker 2: With Quad the Quad Father, that would be.
Speaker 1: That'd be a good sponsorship. Like here's how we're proving it obviously, either they're in every.
Speaker 7: Video flexible you know, freasible material, really smart every game.
Speaker 3: Right now, we've just ran fifty minutes.
Speaker 2: Anything else we need to open? Yeah? Anything else? There you go? What's your Where can they find you?
Speaker 3: At?
Speaker 9: AJ Dillon two on Instagram and pretty much everything else?
Speaker 3: Preston Where can they find you. It's Preston Smith Instagram.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you guys coming on. Is there anything else we should any kind of locker room talk? We should hit before we continue to sweat together.
Speaker 3: My bus will have ac we have it up there.
Speaker 1: But but but the background noise and we're gritty.
Speaker 2: We're gritty. We're a gritty But I think you guys gonna be bougie.
Speaker 9: You know, Pinky's up when we drank probably sparkling water.
Speaker 2: Were you drafting?
Speaker 9: Yeah, around around disrespect my phone. Boston College. Yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 3: On ACC. I didn't know what conference.
Speaker 2: They're only famous for Louke Keikley, Matt Ryan, Flutie, some things, some things, some things.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate you guys, man, thank you for having this. Man.
Speaker 1: If we would add a separate tier talk, I'm sure we would have done video games. I feel like that'd be a good But you're probably one of those cats that, like you, you probably played games that the majority doesn't play.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like my favorite game. I don't think many people played Tarkoff. Yeah, I didn't even know what it's like, an off with each other, bringing that MC close to your mouth, say less, Yeah, it's like a kind of like one of those like survival games. So it's like if Call of Duty was like if you died, you lost all your ship. You go in there and like you go in there with like a full kid. You gotta eat, you gotta drink, and like you're out there. You can go out there with your boys, but there's no like little name tag up there.
Speaker 3: It's like hardcore.
Speaker 9: It's kind of like RUSS except like better graphics, more put together and like so you go out there and like you can like be in this like open world for like forty five minutes and there's like NPCs like computer players or like computer like AI and then there's also like real players and they'll shoot you take all your ship, and then you have literally nothing when you go back.
Speaker 7: So, uh, it's a lot of fun. But that's a scavenger game basically. It sounds like it's.
Speaker 9: Like a scavender but like it is like like the point is to kill other people. So you want to kill people. You want to like level up, get out, get your gear, and just every once in a while you get.
Speaker 2: You gotta build bases and ship.
Speaker 9: Uh, you got like a hideout that like you can like keep some stuff, but whatever, if you.
Speaker 3: Die, you can just always go back to your spot and get some stuff, you know.
Speaker 9: Go back to your Whatever you go in there with is like if you die, you die, like everything in there is lost.
Speaker 2: You come back to life with just like underwear on or something.
Speaker 9: You come back with nothing, and then you go to your base. If you have like an extra shirt or armor, you can put that on. But it's so and they got they gotta fight somebody like you you could no, no, Like you can go in there with a gun like it's like it's like realistic guns like they got like SR twenty five, like snipers, and like they have like when you're looking at your gun, like they have every single little piece of attachment that you gotta put up.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying is after you die, when you come back, do you come back with just a knife in your fist or you have like a no pistol you.
Speaker 9: Got like once you die, you go back to your height out like you have nothing on your character and you got to put whatever you have left or you can buy it. They got like a flea market, which is a flowing economy, and it's all it's all based off of like how much like people want to sell shit for it's like a real world flea market. Yeah yeah, so like or like it has a wipe so early on, like like you need like certain keys for certain doors in a certain place to open it up to do your quest. And people can make that that key a million dollars because they know you're gonna need it so or you gotta find it and you can find shit and like it's wild.
Speaker 3: It's a I played a lot of that this off season. If you can tell you raised in that game. Man, No, Man, that is a tough sound like a tough game. Is a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're still kind of the same. I appreciate you guys coming on. Man, It's been a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Subscribe everywhere, Apple, Google, Spotify, YouTube, all of it. Busting with the boys, J Dell and Presco Smith to your talk, best sauces in the game, Big hugs, tiny kisses, absolutely