Speaker 1: What's that at the bed spooky? Hey JOOKI I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming this way.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I know, said.
Speaker 1: Nandez. Hey boo, it's me Roz and welcome to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about the paranormal. And I have got Michael Henry and Tim Murray on again. They were on probably hmm, maybe like a year ago. I think so funny. The two of them truly crack me up. This show has gotten real gay lately, and I'm here for it. It's been a lot of fun. Uh and we're gonna we're to be laughing a whole lot in just a moment. But let me read you a story I got first. This came to my email from Windstain, who writes, My family's cat was the source of a lot of unexplainable events in the years before his death. He was mainly an indoor cat as it is very rainy in Oregon, but he liked to go outside when it was nice, and his food bowl was outside on the patio. On multiple occasions, he would unexplainably appear inside our neighbor's houses. In one instance, we got a confused call from a neighbor who found him in their closed off guest room. They were already confused how he got in the house to begin with, as no doors or windows were open, and even more so in the bedroom that was locked off. We apologized and chalked it up to weird cat behavior or maybe he slinked in somehow, okay continues. Not long after that, my sister and I were home alone and had just put the cat out with his food for dinner. We heard a bang downstairs and very cautiously went down to check, only to find the cat sitting with its bowl on top of the table inside. Wait, so they feeded the cat outside and they had gone on stairs and the food bowl is on top of the table. That's weird. We were both freaked out as his bowl never really moved from its spot outside, and because we didn't hear the alarm ding that would go off every time the doors opened, and I mean every time. Sneaking out was a bitch, like did he teleport inside with his food? To round off the cat's weird vibes and possible teleporte abilities, One day I was watching him play on the porch and he randomly just dropped dead. He was not an old cat and wasn't currently suffering from any health conditions. He just died on the spot. It was on brand enough for him that it was almost not even shocking, but definitely a wild way to go and very sad for me. Anyway, sometimes my sister and I will reflect and still are not really sure how he got inside, but maybe he had some connections to the other side. Thank you Winston for sending me that. That is one sneaky pussy you got there. Yeah, it's either like would be the most amazing robber or spy to be able to just go into the neighbor's house. All the doors are locked, there's no way to get in. Very strange, but you know, technically, I'm sure people could find possibilities to explain it. But even like the how does the food bowl get inside? I don't know, but I'm obsessed with the idea of a teleporting cat.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: I'm here for it?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: I have heard much stranger things. Let's get into some strangeness. Now here's my conversation with return guests Michael Henry and Tim Murray, and with this show, please join me in welcoming back to the show, Tim Murray and Michael Henry. Two men, four first names.
Speaker 3: Whose names do you like the best? Mine or Michaels.
Speaker 1: I mean, Murray's a fun The thought of that as a first name is really.
Speaker 2: Cute, but it's whack as a last name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're wad Okay, listen, guys, that's not why I'm by, did you hear? I will say Michael is somebody that takes his craft very seriously, and by that I mean the craft cheese that he is eating. He entered the chat today with a what do you call it? An American single?
Speaker 2: Well, well that's me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's an American single. That's the name of his book, American single.
Speaker 2: They're actually called Sergento singles. Oh okay, so okay.
Speaker 1: Well sorry gento and it was cheddar. Oh god, I'm I got everything wrong. I'm so sorry I misgendered your cheese.
Speaker 2: Apologize to the cheese.
Speaker 3: You're truly the only person I know who just enters a chat with a sting of cheese in your mouth. I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: That's confidence.
Speaker 2: What can I say? I've been running around all day. I had to get my proteins somewhere.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I will say that I had you guys on this podcast. It's been a while, it's probably been close to two years now since you were on, and I have heard repeatedly that it was one of the funniest episodes. Thank you, yeah, thank you people. People have told me many times, and I agree. I think it's definitely in the top five funniest episodes.
Speaker 2: I'll take that and have you. But you've only done five.
Speaker 1: Top five funniest episodes that had two gay men at a time on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll take it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll take that. I told you A lady in Detroit came to my show and after the show she was like, I was trying to figure out where I know your voice from and it was from Ghosted So nice, hi, lady in Detroit.
Speaker 2: Everywhere.
Speaker 1: Ghosts really are everywhere, relatable podcast. Have you guys encountered any ghosts since, you know, in the past year and a half or so.
Speaker 2: You know, I always feel like I've got one foot in the afterlife. I am a heavy sleeper, so when the alarm goes off, I'm in between state. And when I'm in that in between state, sometimes I'm hearing things and seeing things, and I think that it's spirits that were with me while I'm sleeping.
Speaker 3: Really, but sometimes when we're on tourists, is just me going you suck quick?
Speaker 2: That could be it's a that's a devil speak, Tim.
Speaker 1: Do you have one foot in the spiritual realm? I feel like I have two fingers in the spiritual realm at all time.
Speaker 2: I have a fist in it.
Speaker 3: You're both discussing. First of all, I have I'm very demure, so I know I don't have any anny appendages in this spiritual realm, but I I want to They just they're not choosing me, raz And I want you to help me forgo out what that is, because I've lived in some places that like really should be ever so haunted and they're just not like you know how you can like feel when the space has that energy. Like I lived in a basement apartment in New York City that was so disgusting and it just had stale energy. It just didn't have the energy of like there were ghosts in here.
Speaker 2: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: Well, we talk about her all the time on this but here we go this listeners this show, they're like, here, why is she always had to bring this up. People that come on my podcast, many of them spend long lengths of time in New York City, and they so rarely tell me ghost stories from New York City. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why New York ghosts are businy, but they they're there.
Speaker 1: I know they're there.
Speaker 3: They're booking, they're auditioning, they're going to open calls.
Speaker 2: Oh, here's the thing. If you died in New York, you're gonna be in the afterlife like you were in the New York life. You're busy, you're hustling. You don't have time to talk to this loser. This person. They got places to be. They're at a group lont somewhere. They're gonna waste time with some loser.
Speaker 1: So you think my guests are losers.
Speaker 2: They must be if they're not having haunts. Oh dare you sorry?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: But Tim, weren't You were just in New York for a minute.
Speaker 3: Nothing Okay, the one fun thing. It didn't exactly happen to me, but I took my fiance. Thank you so much. Everyone, Please send your clause. Thank you, thank you so much. Yes, I'm getting married to an escape room, I said him. And our other friends, you.
Speaker 2: Can escape this marriage.
Speaker 3: You're being such a rude bitch for me today and every day, but especially.
Speaker 1: To Wait, what is your fiance's name.
Speaker 3: You're not going to like this. It's Michael as.
Speaker 1: Well, a man, yeah, yeah, but you're a man.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So there's since twenty fifteen in Massachusetts, they passed this law that people at the same sex can actually get married now, and so that's the only reason we're doing I know it's gross, but we just thought maybe because it's legal, that we should give it a try.
Speaker 2: You thought you could get Brandy?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you guys for listening to this episode. I'm gonna go get some Christians on this show.
Speaker 3: Ros is throwing up into the microphone.
Speaker 2: You should get a Christian on this show.
Speaker 3: I'm a Christian. I'm a Christian.
Speaker 2: I was born and raised like a pastor.
Speaker 1: I should get a pasture on here.
Speaker 2: You should get a pastor. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, So, Tim, you you took your male fiance to an escape room.
Speaker 3: Yes, to an escape room, which getting married is legal by going to an escape room together. Was like, it shouldn't be legal because we do fight every time we're in there, but we we go to to do it, and my fiance has been in Aladdin on Broadway on and off for years.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, who does he play.
Speaker 3: He's just understudy, So he understudies like eight thousand people at Iago and one of the boys or whatever. But we go to this escape room and all I did was look up, like most fun escape rooms in New York City, and this one kept coming up, so I didn't know anything about the theme. And we get there and the escape room is about a person who died in the New Amsterdam Theater, which is where Aladdin is, and it's about her ghosts haunting that theater since the nineteen twenties when she did a vaudeville show there and it was you have to do this skape room rouse. I think you would think it was really cool. It was all about like bringing her and the other Flappers ghosts back to life. And I did kind of feel her energy there. And there's a whole book on her and how like a lot of weird stuff happens in that theater and she has been haunting the theater for years and years.
Speaker 1: So it is a true story.
Speaker 3: It is a true story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has he ever had any experiences in that theater.
Speaker 3: He has not personally, but he said the crew people have told him stories about really weird stuff happening, Like they'll put something down and it will suddenly go missing, or suddenly there'll be a bad fire smell and they think, oh, that's her.
Speaker 1: Classic.
Speaker 2: What was her name? Do you remember?
Speaker 3: Michael Henry? She's always eating like single pieces of cheese.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine if that was Mike call and card as a ghost just eating their cheese? Mike, a little mouse, that's cute.
Speaker 1: Why did you look at my tits when you said flapper.
Speaker 3: And little mouse? That's so rude, so rude. Her name was Olive, Olive Thomas, Yes.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. Okay, I wasn't sure if it was the same theater, But I have heard of that ghost, honey, she is famous. I've read articles about miss Olive. Wait, how did she die? Should we look it up?
Speaker 3: Yeah? We should.
Speaker 2: I hope it's a stage here and dropped a sand bag on her.
Speaker 3: Like and dropped ed gorgeous? Yeah what if it was like orsh She just died him from embarrassment from bombing on stage. She died in Paris five days after ingesting her husband's syphilis medication No, I swear to God nineteen twenty. Although her death was ruled accidental, news of her hospitalization and subsequent death were the subject of speculation in the press. He had syphilis and then he gave her his syphiless medication.
Speaker 1: Honey, wait, why did he so? He were they open? Why did he so he had syphilis?
Speaker 3: She didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he gave her the syphilis medicine mm hmm, and then she owed deed from it.
Speaker 3: Apparently the syphilss medication come a mercury di dichloride that brought on acute nephritis. Okay, so I guess it caused some reaction in her that brought on an illness that killed her.
Speaker 1: I wonder if you have syphilis. If she doesn't like you, Oh, Michael Dogo, there.
Speaker 2: You know what. I've never had syphiliss. I'm down to try it.
Speaker 3: Honey, stay away for Michael. You just want to say away from the gonorrhea ghosts.
Speaker 1: Here's an article from playbill dot com. A group of Disney staffers were sitting in an office discussing the USCAR winning film The Artist, set in the silent film era. They were wondering how many follies girls because she was a folly girl, became film stars, and they mentioned that Olive Thomas was one, but somebody said the real star of the silent film era was Mary Pickford, who was Olive's sister in law. And that's when she got upset. Oh, there was a stack of thirteen or fourteen DVDs on the table next to them that flew into the air and crashed across the room.
Speaker 2: Not DVD.
Speaker 1: They all sat in silence, says they didn't fall straight down as would have done. They went flying about three feet across the room and hit the wall. And it was witnessed by several people.
Speaker 2: God, imagine being killed by a DVD.
Speaker 3: I know Freddie got Fingered almost killed me honestly from laughing, honey, because I was.
Speaker 2: I've so ever seen it. I need to see you you've.
Speaker 3: Never seen Freddy got Fingered.
Speaker 1: No, it's great acting from one Thomas Green.
Speaker 3: And Shaquille O'Neill got Fingered.
Speaker 1: I opened for Tom Green one time at Bringing It Back Flappers Stock Comedy Club. Hey, can I tell you guys about a haunted doll a research?
Speaker 3: Please please tell us?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the story of Susie the Haunted Doll. I have become obsessed with this TV show called Paranormal Witness. It's not like a cur show. It's been it was on for a number of years, and it's like a re enactment show. But they have like the real people on telling the story and then they have actors reenacting it. But the stories are good. And this story had its own episode called Susie Doll. And the story takes place in nineteen eighty three in West Haven, Connecticut. We're talking about Jerry and Linda Platt. I wonder if they're related to who's thet.
Speaker 2: Ben Platt, Chris Platt.
Speaker 3: That's Chris Crabb.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're related. This family, they've got three daughters, Laura, Lisa, and Heather, and they're all living in a two story apartment. So it's Heather's sixth birthday and her aunt Robin comes over and brings her a life size doll that she said she made to look exactly like Heather. No, it's like just as tall as her and she made it by hand. And the doll's name is Susie. So that night, Jerry and Linda are trying to sleep and they hear a growl outside and they think it's a hurt animal, so they get up. They look outside the window and they see a giant, large shadow coming down the street, like so big that is blocking out street lights. It's like this big black mass just coming down the street with the growl, and then it just sort of disappears. The next morning, Heather is eating cereal with Susie on the couch. She leaves the living room for a second to go get a drink, and when she comes back, Susie is in the rocking chair. That night, Linda is upstairs and here's a commotion downstairs. She goes down there and the kitchen is all tore up with food everywhere. Jerry's getting pissed and he's like, these fucking girls throwing shit everywhere. He goes up to their room and they're all sleeping. It wasn't them, who was it. Morning Jerry wakes up and he hears what sounds like TV static. Linda's at work. He's like, what's going on here? He goes downstairs and all the furniture is rearranged. There's chairs on tables and shit. Heather is sitting with Susie watching TV static. She's in a trance. So at this point they're like, Okay, what is going on? Like this is weird? But whatever would you guys think that there was like a ghost at this point if like you came downstairs and all of the furnitures rearranged. Mind you, they have little girls, so nobody would have. They wouldn't have been able to pick up chairs and couches and tip over the TV and do all this shit.
Speaker 2: It could be wicker.
Speaker 1: Oh that is true. Maybe it was wicker in the reenactment. It was not wicker.
Speaker 3: Okay, and there the girls are six eight and high.
Speaker 1: Actually I don't know how old the other two are, but I know that Heather's the youngest and she's six.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I know it wasn't my girl, Heather, because youngest children do anything wrong, and it's always the older ones.
Speaker 1: I'm one of them. I'm youngest. SAME's three.
Speaker 2: Please, I'm the youngest in the world. What are you, Michael, I'm the oldest of my family of.
Speaker 3: How many, he's the old cheese if you will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm alser than my parents too.
Speaker 1: So okay, at night, the girls and it seems as if this is all just happening like sequentially, like it's all just like the next day, another thing is whatever. So maybe I'm assuming that night, the little girls are hearing children playing outside in like the middle of the night, and they're creeped out. They're like, what's going on? That is so weird. The one daughter wakes up the next morning and she's covered in hair. She goes to a parent, She's like, why is their hair everywhere? They look at the back of her head and there is a circle of hair missing. They take her to a specialist who says that it has been ripped out, it has not fallen out. So she's got like that clown look, you know, like bald on the top, long on the side.
Speaker 2: I should have got that clown look.
Speaker 1: She's got that clown look, which I have come out of the closet about the fact that my father is a professional clown and he has that look. And I'm very grateful I did not inherit the genetics of being bald on the top with curly orange hair on the side, because I really don't look like my father.
Speaker 2: Well, don't get haunted by one of these ghosts.
Speaker 1: But I will say I do have my father's shoe.
Speaker 2: Thigh do you have your father's dress size.
Speaker 1: My dad does wear a lot of makeup and wigs. That is true.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So one night at dinner, Heather says bad things are going to happen in this house. The one daughter sees Susie the doll in their room one day. Now, this is where the story gets interesting in my opinion, again, you gotta watch this TV show and to see the reenactment of this because it's great. So the one daughter sees Susie sitting in the bedroom and she's like creeped out. She doesn't go in the bedroom. She like turns away to talk to her mom. When she comes back to the bedroom, Susie is not there, and she's like, where's Susie. She hears a noise in the bathroom. She goes into the bathroom and she sees Susie on the toilet with her pants down, staring at her like, can you knock please? What the fuck? Yeah, so Susie's in there taking a shit.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: At this point I'm on Susie's side. I would be like, hello, give me a little privacy here. I gotta take a doll poop.
Speaker 2: When I worked at a restaurant, on one of the tables. That was Sarvey walked in on me taking a shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, so basically that's exactly what happened with Susie the doll. So Jerry the dad, wakes up one morning and he's here in crash boom banging downstairs. He goes down there and all the captains are open and there's contents all over the floor. The kitchen chairs are on the table. But here's the catch. The front legs of the chairs are on the table. The hind legs are like floating, like they're just like not on anything. Very strange. This man was like, actually he quoted the wickedly talented Adele Desime by saying that the chair was defying gravity. So Jerry tells Linda, Okay, I think we got a ghost, and she's like, girl, it's the kids, Linda, Linda is not here for it. She's like, the kids are they're just little girls playing jokes. And he's like, no, we got a ghost. Which I love. I love when it's like the straight man being like, there's a ghost in my house and the mom's like, shut up.
Speaker 2: You just drink it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Linda is home alone one day and she sees Susie the doll on a rocking chair. She sits down to enjoy a nice sandwich. Linda does, and she hears a noise. She goes over to the stairs and she sees marbles going down the stairs one by one and she's like, wait, I'm home alone, what's going on? So she assumes that there's an intruder. This bitch is sickening. She grabs a weapon and goes up there to investigate. There's nobody there, but when she comes downstairs, the marbles are in the middle of the living room floor as if somebody PLoP them there, and Susie is gone. So now Linda is like, okay, I go say ooh, Jerry an apology. So she's converted now believes that there's a ghost. And they are like, what are we gonna do? We don't want to tell the kids and freak them out. Also, they were, you know, having a tough time financially. They couldn't just get up and move, so they had to just figure this thing out. And this one night, Jerry goes to bed and he feels something hit him in the arm and it knocks him down and he said it hurts his arm real bad. And as he's down on the ground, he notices his bed frame, like the knobs at the end of the posts on the bed frame are untwisting on their own, and then they flang at him. And when he looks at his arm, there are four deep claw marks in them. So they're like, okay, time to bring in the church. So they call a reverend who suggests Lorraine Warren. Are you familiar with Lorraine Warren from The Conjuring? Now the Conjuring? That's right.
Speaker 2: The singer songwriter.
Speaker 3: Diane Warren bed oh, okay.
Speaker 2: Diane Warren Vietnamic for like twenty Academy Awards.
Speaker 1: Remind me who that is.
Speaker 3: She's written like every song you've ever heard, literally like she she's just unbelievable. She's written like.
Speaker 2: She only has one Grammy And it was for like an Eddie Murphy song she.
Speaker 3: Will Unbreak my Heart. I ever heard of that? Tony Braxton.
Speaker 1: Say you love me again?
Speaker 3: Yeah mm hmm, you haven't seen the last of me because you love me Selene?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I see the vibe now, yeah, so very important we know about her, though she was not at this in this story.
Speaker 3: She didn't write she was doing the backup tracks, she was scoring it.
Speaker 1: She's she's over there, like, Cloma.
Speaker 3: Stop throwing bed posted me.
Speaker 1: So Lorraine Warren, who's this famous psychic paranormal investigator type lady. So she comes over and of course as soon as she walks in the house, she's like, oh.
Speaker 3: There's something here, there's a presence in this house.
Speaker 1: And she tells the family that everyone needs to go in the kitchen and hold hands. But Heather's still sleeping. They're holding hands. I guess they're sort of meditating whatever, and right away they start feeling strong winds blowing in their kitchen. Then they start hearing Heather yelling in her room and they're like, what is she doing? So they go over into her room and this is another great reenactment scene. Six year old Heather is going in a deep voice, get the fuck out of here, and she's saying it over and over and over again.
Speaker 3: That was Michael when that person walked in out of him taking a dump.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When I got up to shut re shut the door, the seat liner followed me.
Speaker 3: And it never left.
Speaker 2: It's still with it. Yeah, truly. So as I'm trying to cut the door to try to get this wet toilet seat liner off me. Get the fuck out, he get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: So the mom throws holy water on the girl. They're like, is she possessed? And the rain Warren's like the entity is trying to possess her. So they invite over a priest that has done exorcisms before. And his name is father McKenna. That's his last name. That's his last name, but I wish it was his first name. So my priest is coming over. His name is McKenna, Father Kenna.
Speaker 3: My priest lakelan Kelly McKenna.
Speaker 1: So Father McKenna comes over and he's joined by another priest, and he tells the family to gather around in the living room, and he says, no matter what you do, don't look behind you. Keep your eyes forward.
Speaker 3: A nickel.
Speaker 2: Me in an originy.
Speaker 1: So within seconds of him reading his Bible verses, they're here and scratching on the walls. They hear growls from upstairs heading downstairs toward them, the same growls from the first night. I feel like I can't say growl, growl, growl, growl. So the curtains are blowing even though the windows are closed. The priest. He does this thing and then he's like, all right, everything's good, and he's like, I'm getting out of here. So he leaves with his priest friend. And actually, I don't know what the priest. Let's say the other priest's name was father Ava. I don't know, father Ashley. I'm not sure. But father McKenna is out of there, and the family's like, okay, we need to get out of here. Like now the ghost is gone. The father has taken care of it. And as soon as they are leaving the house, Linda hears the rocking chair rocking on its own and she's like, damn it, Father McKenna did not do what he needed to do. So she goes in, she grabs Susie, throws her in a dumpster, and later that week the garbage truck comes and takes Susie away, and that's it. The doll never nothing bad ever happened in that house. All they needed to do is throw it away, which I think is interesting. You know a lot of people will think that if you have like a haunted object, there's like, how do we get rid of it? Like the ghost is still gonna be here whatever, It's just a vessel and now the demon is with you. Whatever they're like, just.
Speaker 2: Throw it away, yeah, just recondo it.
Speaker 1: Literally, but don't think it. Just be like I'm with you. Do you believe in any of this?
Speaker 2: Oh? I feel like I've had some haunted objects, like what I have some vibrators with the mind of their own? Like, bitch, how did that put you on hyper speed? What is this?
Speaker 1: Let's go back to the beginning of the story. Where's Aunt Robin? Right, That's all I was gonna say, What the fuck did she do with this? What is this doll? She made this doll.
Speaker 3: So she's a witch of some sort. I'm thinking Aunt Robin put some sort of curse on this doll that she made look exactly like the youngest child. Here's what I need to know. Is Aunt Robin younger than Linda or older than Linda? Ooh? Because if she's the youngest, or if if Aunt Robin is older, maybe she wanted to possess the youngest child to torture, you know, that version of Linda, her younger sister.
Speaker 1: Something's going on with Aunt Robin. I'm a little annoyed that they didn't dive into that deeper in this episode of the show.
Speaker 2: But maybe Aunt Robin has some sort of like drinking problem or mental illness, said she was like some of those bad spirits went into the doll.
Speaker 3: Oh that could be. Or maybe Robin went off and sued American Girl for making truly me dolls, which is literally Aunt Robin's idea, which is to just copy a person's exact likeness and make a doll out of it.
Speaker 2: I don't remember. They used to be an American Girl Doll store at the Grove, and I remember thinking, this is a really big ass store in restaurant for American Girl. Tho is it really that popular? It's closed now.
Speaker 3: People said I had the best crab cakes. Yeah, closed now best crabcakes in the city. American Girl.
Speaker 1: I heard at the American Girl Doll place. Oh that's so sad. I thought it was open all this time. I did order some American Girl doll accessories for my live show for my Anna Belle doll that I had on stage. Yeah, this whole thing is sketchy, and to me, it all goes back to Aunt Robin, especially when you think that she made the doll in her likeness like that does feel like a witchcrad right.
Speaker 2: Why are you obsessed with me? Like? Why want to make it all this like me and get a light? Right? Well, there's some jealousy, there's some bad intentions.
Speaker 1: It's very interesting. Anyway. Hey, I found a news story that I am so mad missed me. This story came out in October twenty twenty three, which was a busy month for me. I did have a TV show come out that month, but I missed this article and I wanted to read you a little bit of it. This was posted on a very reliable source, dailymail dot co dot ukh. The title of this little article is I had sex with a ghost every night for twenty years, but I dumped him when I saw he had fang and the face of a gargoyle.
Speaker 3: Uh drago.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she slept.
Speaker 1: With him for twenty years. Well he must have been hung but then but the face did not make up for any of it. So it says a woman claims that she had knightly romps with a ghost with fangs in the face of a gargoyle for over twenty years. Paula Flores from Colombia said that her relationship with the spirits started when she was young, and that the frisky ghoul visited her every night while she slept. She made the claims on the TV show Seen Greta, which means without lies the Truth, which broadcasts on the state owned channel Cane one. So she claimed that he always initiated it, which is very like in hindsight. It's one of those things you say in hindsight, Lisa, he was into it, I was whatever. He initiated it, and that She ended up falling in love with the charismatic specter, even enjoying a twenty year long passionate fling with him. She told viewers, one day, I was lying down when I felt a hand move from my feet to my chest. It was strange. I was scared. From that moment on, he started coming to me like a spirit to have sex with me. She considered herself a loving partner to the ghost for over twenty years, or for twenty years until she saw his face. She explained, he was a very big man, but the day I caught a glimpse of him, he had fangs in the face of a gargoyle. After seeing the ghoul's scary looks, she stated she did not want any further contact with him because he frightened her, and then she said, the last time I saw his face was when I didn't want to continue. That's cold.
Speaker 3: I think she finally answered the question and that love is not blind. Oh no, this is a love is blind situation. She says, she fell in love with all these other parts of him and then she saw his face and she said, no, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Well, the ghost did tell her that he looks like Megan Fox, and then when they saw.
Speaker 2: I love to see what she really looks like. But how sad to be called a butterface even in the afterlife.
Speaker 1: But here's the good news. Michael, you're single. Right, there's there is to say, Michael, you're a butterface. Right, there is a single man out there. As long as you don't look at his face.
Speaker 2: I'm down. He must know what he's doing for her to be smashing for twenty years.
Speaker 1: I know, And I wonder how frequently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean after like the first year, you really got to keep the spice a lot.
Speaker 1: And if he's always initiating it, like is it just a sneak attack? Like are you just laying there and it's like, oh, someone's here, Like.
Speaker 3: I know, I think she was ass up, because literally, how does she not see his face? She must have been It must have been doggy style.
Speaker 2: She's been at the Ramada for twenty years. Just face down, ass up by getting it.
Speaker 3: By this she's on Sniffy's and only the ghosts were showing up.
Speaker 2: Apparently she lived at the same place for twenty years. Did she not traveled? His ghost just followed her?
Speaker 1: I guess the ghost travels. I don't know, but yeah, how do you it was the ghost like baby put this blindfold on and then she had to put it on for like I don't know. Yeah, you would have to be face down. Can I play some ghost voices? It's time for EVP or ev please all right now, Normally around this time of the show, I would you guys haunted eBay doll. But you know we've had enough dolls for this episode, so let's hop on over to some electronic voice phenomenon. So you guys have done this with me before. I go to YouTube dot com and I type in ghost voices and this is what I get. I've got two of them for you. I'm gonna play them for you, and I want you to tell me what you hear, and then I'll give you abc D one of them being what the ghost hunter believes the ghost is saying. So this first one comes from Miss Jenna Glow on YouTube and it was recorded in a museum. What is this ghost saying? I'll play it again.
Speaker 2: I think, see what's up them around corner? What's up?
Speaker 1: I'm around the corner.
Speaker 2: I'm British.
Speaker 1: I played again.
Speaker 3: I think it's something like that's not yours, it's mine.
Speaker 2: M I heard what's up around for my boys?
Speaker 1: What's up around for my boys?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Now what scenario would somebody say, what's up around for my boys?
Speaker 2: At the bar? Are you buying a drink?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Like around?
Speaker 2: What's up around for my boy boys? Oh?
Speaker 1: That little tiny voice saying that what's up around for my boys? That is not what Miss Jenna Glow thought? Was it a dim sum? Is real good? Maybe the ghost was in the mood for some Chinese food? Is it? B? Is somebody here?
Speaker 2: Is it C?
Speaker 1: Did somebody die?
Speaker 3: Or D?
Speaker 1: Check your lipstick? All right, it's one of those. Let me play it again.
Speaker 2: Maybe I think I think ce No, see see did somebody die?
Speaker 1: Did somebody die up in here?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: They believe it was B is somebody here. Let me play it again, now that we know that now here is somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the here is not What's what they're saying? We would hear that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Speaking of things that are no longer here, remember here Loud that used to be a place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Friday Nights, truck stop, Lesbay.
Speaker 1: Night, Thursday nights, Tripper Circus. That was the thing that was good.
Speaker 2: What about remember Baja Fresh?
Speaker 1: Is Baja Fresh? Not a thing?
Speaker 2: I can't find a single Baha Fresh.
Speaker 1: You know what I love is q Doba anytime I travel.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love Kedoba?
Speaker 3: What gets me together?
Speaker 1: It is so good.
Speaker 2: They have a great shrimp burrito.
Speaker 3: They do they do? Is where it's at?
Speaker 1: Are my legs open? When you said shrimp burrito? I got self conscious?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's.
Speaker 1: Go to the next ev P. This one is from TLC Paranormal Honey Noose Scrubs here in the Afterlife. This was at a place called the Mountaineer, which is in Waynesville, North Carolina. What is this saying?
Speaker 3: Hey stop that, Hey stop that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually a good guess. Put again, what any gases? Michael?
Speaker 2: How big is that?
Speaker 1: How big is that big?
Speaker 3: Please? Or maybe what do you got there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: What do you got there? I like, what you got there?
Speaker 2: Tim?
Speaker 3: What do you got?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What do you got there? How big is that? What you.
Speaker 3: What do you got that?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: At that time I heard Michael Henry's a bitch very clearly, now, very clearly.
Speaker 1: That is not what TLC paranormal thought. Do they think it was A? Who the fuck through that? Which is a quote from one of my favorite movies, Scary Movie Three? Do they think it was B? Who would put up with that?
Speaker 3: Is it C?
Speaker 1: When you got there? Or D don't go chasing waterfalls? Okay? Which one is it?
Speaker 3: Obviously C?
Speaker 2: I think CE?
Speaker 3: Either C or D don't go chasing waterfalls? L Right, p Lisa Lopez, So I love so.
Speaker 1: Much rest in peace? Yes, they did think it was C. What do you got there?
Speaker 2: What you got there? What's your pack? In? This is Michelle Massage, Michelle Maasage. Don't you beckon? What is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? This is her interviewing, uh, Sephira, what's your bagg?
Speaker 1: Well, let's do one last thing real quick. The last time you were on, I heard a lot about your different beliefs on all kinds of things like witchcraft, demon psychics UFOs. We covered a lot, so I'm just curious a couple more little, you know, supernaturally things. If you have any thoughts, maybe stories, whatever, we'll see what happens past lives. What do you think of that.
Speaker 3: Same? I definitely think we have past lives.
Speaker 2: I know I was so many different things, and I know I'm going to be a lot more.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that. I think this is the end of the line for you.
Speaker 2: I've got places to be.
Speaker 1: You think, what do you think you were?
Speaker 2: I know I was a cat. I know I was at this aage right now. I know I was someone who already had children. I know that I drowned in a past life. Those are the three things I know for sure.
Speaker 1: Now, why do you feel so convinced of that?
Speaker 2: Because I just feel like, once I hear a certain age, I was like, I'm feeling motherly. I'm feeling like I should be a caretaker right now.
Speaker 1: Like a feline.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling feline. You know, I'm feeling neutered.
Speaker 1: Well, But I'm thinking, what if it was all three of those things at once? What if you were a cat that had a litter and then she drowned.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna draw my pussy? Me? Yeah? Who wants to draw by pussy?
Speaker 1: Well, maybe you were the pussy that got drowned exactly maybe?
Speaker 2: Who knows? True? But cats they're not Have you ever had a cat that gave birth?
Speaker 1: Never? I've never had a cat at all.
Speaker 2: My mom loves cats, and she had a cat that recently gave birth and I was there for it, and it only had one kitten. And afterwards this cat wanted nothing to do with her kitten. She was like, when can I eat? Cats? Are not that nurturing. After a while, I know I was a human mother.
Speaker 3: Well I do I think you're a cat mother because you're not very nurturing.
Speaker 2: No, that's fake news.
Speaker 3: That's the truth. That's honey, that's just the truth.
Speaker 1: So Tim, do you have any idea what you might have been?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think that I was Franklin Delano Roosevelt for a little bit. Before that, I was like a hot guy, a hot straight guy with a huge ass. And I think before that I was like a lemur with a top hat and a cane.
Speaker 1: Oh feers a lemur?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: Isn't that like what timone is? And let the lan King.
Speaker 1: Now that's a prairie dogs.
Speaker 2: That's a stray. You're astray.
Speaker 3: A para dog is what Michael was doing in the bathroom, just poking it out, poking it out of the hole.
Speaker 2: Not wrong, It's not wrong.
Speaker 3: Prairie dog. Okay, Well, I don't know what a lever is, to be honest, I know that I was okay, and I think I was fdr. I think I created the new deal.
Speaker 2: Did he say what did he say? Walk softly and carry a big stick?
Speaker 3: Honey? Did I say that?
Speaker 1: To this day, you could never hear Tim Murray come in.
Speaker 2: He walking so softly, so slowly. Don't walk don't walk behind him in Penn station.
Speaker 3: Please don't walk behind Michael in the airport. This woman in Chicago ra started yelling at Michael in the airport. It was so funny.
Speaker 1: She why.
Speaker 2: I was just in the airport doing a normal thing, walking and looking on my phone. Where what's my Airbnb address? And then I hear this person behind me saying, I'm just gotta walk flow and look at my phone. I'm just gonna walk slow and look at my phone. And then I looked behind me and I was like, this woman is resting me.
Speaker 4: So she comes behind me. She's looking at her phone, particul to look at her phone and limick me, and I start yelling at her. I said, yeah, oh, you're mimicking me.
Speaker 2: How funny. Yeah, you want to be me. I wouldn't want to be you either. But her husband is just laughing and laughing. So this woman must pull this stunt all the time. She would not laugh, she would not let up.
Speaker 3: She kept going, oh, look at me on my phone, look at me on on my phone, like really loud, for like the whole airport to hear, just mocking Michael for filth. I was like, oh, taking my.
Speaker 2: Job, you know what. Once we got to the escalators, her dumb ass was standing at the top of the escalators blocking. Yes, I just want to I just want to kick her and record it on my phone.
Speaker 1: I love her, be nice, you know what she I mean, that's my friend.
Speaker 2: She was bold, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good for her. She made a choice. Okay, let's move to the next topic. Curses. Do you believe in curses?
Speaker 2: One hundred?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: Now do you think that some people, places things are cursed?
Speaker 3: I don't know that people. I think I think more likely in show business we have a lot of people who think that they're cursed, and it's like, honey, you're just bad at acting, or you're just or you're just like have a really bad attitude. But I do believe that places are cursed, and I think you can Okay, I think you can have a curse place upon you, but it doesn't mean that Like it's kind of like I have I experienced anxiety. I don't have anxiety or whatever. Like someone can curse you, but it doesn't mean that you are a cursed person. So you can have a curse on you. But I don't think curses honestly can last like your whole life long.
Speaker 2: I've never had a curse, but I've definitely placed curses on other people. Like I've definitely concocted stories where I had hoped something horrible would happen to somebody for an extended period of time.
Speaker 1: Is this something you want to say out loud that is recorded.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not telling anybody who they are, but I think it's good that it's recorded that way. People know not to test me or else I'll put a curse on them.
Speaker 1: How do you put a curse on somebody?
Speaker 2: What do you do you just have a lot of thoughts energy will. I'm very big an intention, and I could have a negative intention and towards a specific person, you know, to have a specific thing. I could will somebody to be impotent.
Speaker 3: That's what happens with the men that come over all the time. Do you think, oh, I must have willed this to happen. That's why kick it hard. That's just the story you're telling yourself to the text feelers to it.
Speaker 2: I put a curse on them. That's why they can't get hard for I'm in control, right.
Speaker 1: I made you vomit. They're like, yeah, you did. I'm all about like you know, the secret, like that kind of a thing where like you can't you can make good things happen. But I think you can make bad things happen by being negative too. So I could see that being true for sure, definitely. But I believe in karma, so I don't think it's good to wish bad on people.
Speaker 2: But that's just me.
Speaker 3: I feel like we were talking about frequency the other day, Michael and I were, and I think that's real too, Like if you're operating at a really high frequency, if you're really positive, positive things will start to happen. And then if other people are being negative around you, negative things do happen to them, and that's just like, that's part of like your vibe.
Speaker 2: So it's them putting a curse on themselves.
Speaker 3: Honey, exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't need to curse you because you're already cursing you. I don't need to tell you you're ugly, because you know you're ugly.
Speaker 2: And that's Shane Shade.
Speaker 1: Comes from reading recipes Dory and Corey and the Mummy in her closet that they fell, she died one last one. Let's do horoscopes? Are you guys like into that kind of a thing.
Speaker 3: I'm not, but I'm willing to learn.
Speaker 2: I want you. Evander Punk rules and James Kennedy is dating an astrologer and she's talking a lot of stuff about you know, your what sign is in your eye or your ten pals and all this, and are like, there's so much here, I'm thinking it must be real. So I have to get invested to figure out what's in my house?
Speaker 3: My house?
Speaker 2: What's up? I refrisherator. Oh my god, that's such a terarious.
Speaker 1: Sorry gento.
Speaker 3: Terry is.
Speaker 1: By the way, James Kennedy is the British one, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who was actually raised in Atlanta. Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yes, he's been the same podcast network as me, and sometimes I would record after and then he would hang out, and he was really nice and really fun. I've never seen that show though, Tim, What do you think of horoscopes?
Speaker 3: I don't really think of them. It seems like everyone I know who's like a naysayer about it eventually turns around and is like, Oh, I actually believe in it. So I don't really I need to do more research. I guess I don't really have an opinion.
Speaker 1: I know it's too much to know. I can't even have.
Speaker 3: A lot of reality TV to watch. I can't be learning about things like that.
Speaker 1: Wait, let's do one more Lackness Monster. Do you think that that's real?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I ed fuck him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I don't really know exactly who where that is. It's in Scotland, oh lock Mass.
Speaker 1: But you know, it's this thing much like Bigfoot, where many cultures, many parts of the world. You know, it almost seems like every lake or whatever has like this monster that someone has seen before that lurks. It's like some man in nineteen twenty four said that he saw something and now that now it's on T shirts.
Speaker 2: Isn't it funny that there's been no new lake monsters since everybody has an iPhone since I left that lake exactly.
Speaker 1: No, I think about that a lot with all of this stuff, to be honest with you, But at the same time, we're all so skeptical now, and people are really good at faking things now, So even if they did capture a lake monster on camera and put it on TikTok, everyone would think it was fake.
Speaker 3: I think latinst Monster was real a long time ago. I don't think it's like alive anymore. But I mean if you go back and like we actually have like actual scientific days of like the megalodon, like that giant ass shark that is like that was real. It was like, I don't know, like four times the size of a regular gray white shark. It was basically like if a great white shark was a whale. Those things really existed, I mean thousands and thousands of years ago. So I wouldn't be surprised if some version of like a lock nests that could have been you know, some sort of descend into like dinosaurs, or some like deep sea crap existed and somebody saw it hundreds of years ago. And then you know, honey, Scottish people, they're storytellers, they're keeping the law alive.
Speaker 2: And this is this is Megladong, I met, I know megladong They go go dance at at Precinct on Thursdays.
Speaker 1: Please Megladong, I know the drag queen Megalodonna.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love.
Speaker 1: I'm so grateful that I booked a marine biologist on the show today. That was impressive. You're welcome, well both of you. I think that's a bud enough for this time.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having us, Thanks for doing this.
Speaker 1: Of course, you guys touring, what are you doing? Where do you want people to see you?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, come see us well in Sacramento and Houston and likely Peetown very soon. And then come see my Witches show if you're into this kind of spooky, gholie stuff. I do a whole fall Halloween comedy show about witches, touring really all over the world, if I'm being honest with you, and.
Speaker 2: I have a show in Toronto on the sixteenth of June. I'm headlighting at Comedy Bar amazing.
Speaker 1: Where do people find the ticket links and all.
Speaker 2: That in my Instagram link in bio.
Speaker 3: Same at t Murray zero six.
Speaker 2: And Michael Henry nine one.
Speaker 1: Fine, all right, well, bye bye bye. Thank you so much to Michael and Tim. Go check them out all that they do. They are so funny, both on their own and together. I love them. Hey, make sure you guys send me some ghost stories. I always love to have a bunch of stories in my email. Ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. Have them nice Nason written out for me to read on the show. You know, not too long, but couple you know, a couple of paragraphs or something, maybe like something that could be a five minute read. Let's say, if you could just send that over to me. I love using them for the intros of the show. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me came back. This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you. So email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the Startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the Eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Crichton. My theme music is by the spine Chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac. Photography by the Terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the Chilling Karen Kilgareff, The Spooky, The Georgia Hardstart, and the Frightening Danielle Kramer.