Speaker 1: The second date of day. When we look back on our lives and all the people that we've dated, there's probably one that stands out as the most memorable. And it could be for a good reason or a bad reason, but it's the most unforgettable person that you've ever been out with. Okay, And one of our listeners, Brett, says, he met that person recently and he's distraught. He used that word in his email that she's not replying back to his request for another hangout.
Speaker 2: Now, I understand the music. When you use language like that.
Speaker 1: Bret, distraught is a pretty enormous word for this show. You're gonna have to dumb it down here on out.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I'll do my best.
Speaker 1: All right, We appreciate that. So, uh, start from the beginning, and in layman's terms, tell us about the woman that you went out with. What's her name?
Speaker 3: Her name is Taylor?
Speaker 1: What is Monica? I was like a monopoly? She is fancy? Okay, how Jimmy Taylor?
Speaker 3: I met her on a dating app. Like, first of all, her picture stood out to me. She was standing in front of this just amazing painting, this huge, amazing painting.
Speaker 2: Is she an artist?
Speaker 3: Yeah? She she was like covered in paint and like brushes and had a smock on the whole deal.
Speaker 2: Cool. So she's super talented.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's super artsy and talented. So that stood out to me.
Speaker 4: Is there something like, are you also artsy or I mean, what attracts you to that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I appreciate our a live. I've always been kind of arty.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it sounds exactly like the type of women that Jose dates.
Speaker 4: Very artist She usually just dates the nude models.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, watercolors come into the fold somewhere, fingerpaint. Well yeah, I mean that's great. So that's something that's attractive to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely cool. She's somebody that I just don't usually meet on dating apps. Just a certain type of quality of person.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I.
Speaker 4: Mean you're building her up pretty big before you even meet her. How are you feeling like going into the first date?
Speaker 3: I was nervous because I'm not a person.
Speaker 1: That's the type of language that we understand. She's using paint brushes, you're using Crayola crayon.
Speaker 4: I mean that can be intimidating though, if somebody wants to talk art with you and then you're.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I like colors too.
Speaker 1: Art can be fun and artists objective, right, so you can like, I mean probably a little bit. Tell us what was the date? Like building it up pretty big?
Speaker 3: The date was amazing and it was She's not even like if I look at her physically, she's not even really the type of girl I would normally go for. But there was something about her, like her presence.
Speaker 1: She gave you presents. That's so cool of her.
Speaker 2: That's that's not what he meant.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like her aura, you know she had like like.
Speaker 4: That's cool, man, that's cool that you've noticed that that you appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Ye, where were you getting this vibe? Like what's the setting?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, we're in a restaurant, you know, we had a couple of drinks and stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you give her that compliment?
Speaker 3: Not? Not quite. I mean I was just captivated the whole time. You know, I was trying not to be not to sound like an idiot.
Speaker 2: How did not sound like an idiot?
Speaker 1: Go?
Speaker 2: Did that work out for you?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. You know, I did my best, but I mean I think we had a great conversation. I mean we we just got into a really deep conversation, like we're talking about love and like the end of time and whoa, and like, if I'm totally honest with you, guys, I don't know if I understood everything completely she was talking about.
Speaker 1: But oh, you gotta go to the bookstore get that End of Time for Dummies. I like it, Okay. I mean you're saying a lot of nice things about her. Yeah, maybe you don't understand. It's a good thing that you still vibed and liked her.
Speaker 2: What do you think she was thinking about you?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because just like the way that we were dressed. You know, I was in a baseball cap and a polo and she's wearing this long flowing.
Speaker 4: Dress like a like a sun dress or did she think you were going somewhere fancy?
Speaker 1: She's like we're at the met Galla right.
Speaker 3: The only way I could describe it is that she was like a goddess.
Speaker 4: Wow, I feel like it's still sundressed, like a faxy rap.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I'm intimidated just hearing about her.
Speaker 2: But I know I've never talked to a goddess before.
Speaker 1: I wonder if we call her She's gonna have symphony music for her. Yeah, you know what I mean. We're going to find out in just a minute. Let's talk about how the date ended that night.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, we talked for a really long time and I dropped her off and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. Yeah, I mean it seemed like we both had a good time, and I said I would contact her again. But then contacting her again, I didn't hear anything.
Speaker 4: So did she ever confirm that she'd contact you back, that she was, I mean, give any indication she was looking forward to seeing you again?
Speaker 3: You know, if she did, I don't know if I really understood it. She was just kind of talking mysteriously a lot. And okay, but yeah, but I liked it. I like the way she talked. She was just a very mysterious person.
Speaker 1: I don't know what like it.
Speaker 4: You were sober right on this date, like, and I mean like not just from alcoholics.
Speaker 3: So I had a few drinks, but just within the conversation, she just started a fire in me.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, who.
Speaker 2: Couldn't. I would say, you're drunk in love?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounding like a poet, right, Brad. My body also burns in places too. Yeah, we might need to set you up with a doctor's appointment after this. But first we're gonna call Taylor for you and we'll try and get you a second date. Update with the mysterious goddess. I like you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm really glad because I'm so nervous. I don't know what I would say. I'm glad you guys were talking to her first. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, we're gonna try our best. We'll do it right after this. Hold on, we've been hearing a lot of words that we don't normally get for a second date. Call to describe the woman that Brett went out with the other day named Taylor like mysterious goddess, hypnotie, siren.
Speaker 2: I don't he said that.
Speaker 1: I agree something like that.
Speaker 2: I mean I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, long flowing dress while she ate her cheese fries.
Speaker 4: Okay, dude, that's the goddess.
Speaker 2: I want to be, just the cheese fry goddess.
Speaker 1: This is a one in a billion type of woman, according to Brett, and he's not sure why. Really it works for him because this isn't the typical type of lady that he goes for.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe that's exactly why it works, right, None of the other ones have worked that's why.
Speaker 1: We're here, no question. He is curious about where this could take him and Brooke you had some curious years which ended up paying off in the end. So what do you think about this woman?
Speaker 2: I think she sounds amazing.
Speaker 4: Maybe she has a lot of options on dating apps, you know, like, if she's so different and she stands out so much, I'm sure you're not the only one that's noticed, you know.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's possible, Brett, Yeah, it's very possible.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you may have some competition. Are you up for that? I think it's where can he keep up from a Yeah, she's a little goddess too.
Speaker 1: I am nervous though to call Taylor here if she's as amazing as you say she is. But we're going to give it our best shot.
Speaker 3: You guys can do this. I believe in you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm looking to reach Taylor is calling man. Thank you. My name is Jeffrey from a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Hi Taylor, Hi, Hi, Hello, it's a terrestrial.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, it's nice to say hi to everybody. Top of the morning.
Speaker 2: She's Irish.
Speaker 1: And uh, we're actually doing a segment right now called a second Date Update, which is a dating segment where we try and help out some of our listeners with their love life.
Speaker 3: I love love.
Speaker 2: Taylor.
Speaker 4: I will tell you right now, we have done hundreds, if not thousands of these, and no one has ever had that response.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you, out of all the hundreds of thousands that we've done, no listener has ever talked about a date like Brett did about you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, you want to talk about Brett.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about Brett by be sorry that that low class. I love it. We won't ask you about Brett.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I guess you could ask yourselves. How do French chefs make you love them?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: What a French chef?
Speaker 1: They butter you up?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Wait, so Brett did that? He was buttering you up on the date.
Speaker 3: I'm not understanding.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, or maybe he didn't.
Speaker 4: Did Brett not give you enough compliments and you didn't like that?
Speaker 2: It's not enough thought.
Speaker 4: He didn't grease your wheels literally just eat butter on the date. Let me just say this, Okay, I hurt the most when I'm lost, and sometimes the hardest to express.
Speaker 3: But the easiest to ignore.
Speaker 1: I can be given to many or just one.
Speaker 3: What am I French fries?
Speaker 2: I'm not going to try hurt the most.
Speaker 1: What you know? That makes a lot of sense to me when you say that, tailor, But my co host seem like they're in the dark a little bit. So I think it's French.
Speaker 3: But I am love.
Speaker 1: I am love, your love you like bread.
Speaker 2: This makes sense.
Speaker 4: When we talked to Brett, yeah, he was having a hard time describing how you felt on the date.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know, like he didn't know what your vibes were. He couldn't really tell.
Speaker 4: Because he said you talked you were like a mystery. You were an enigma and it very deep.
Speaker 1: Can we ask you about your date with Brett? Because he told us a little bit from his perspective.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know if I should get into specifics, but I can tell you.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you call two Italian ants? This is a romance?
Speaker 2: Romance?
Speaker 1: Oh rome and ants? Rome?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, So you you want to have a romantic connection with him. I don't know that he understands that because you're not very direct.
Speaker 1: But can you not judge her so much?
Speaker 2: I'm just honestly, I'm getting a little frustrated.
Speaker 1: That you're intimidated by her, and so your last I.
Speaker 2: Just do you talk to me.
Speaker 1: We all have our process, Okay, okay, it's very nice for you to be so understanding when my co hosts are being so not understanding. Straight to the point.
Speaker 4: It just it's just you said romance and ants, and that I mean that means that you like him right.
Speaker 2: Overget the butter and the butter. These are all good things.
Speaker 1: I feel like she's just talking about her perspective of what love is in general and what she's searching for in a partner in the universe. Was talking, I was finishing my thought, and I think that as the driver of this segment, it's time to bring Brett into the conversation and see if his love fits into her love universe.
Speaker 4: But that is that could be interpreted, and then you need to work on your poetry.
Speaker 1: I'm not quite as deep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet, Jose.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna tell Brett to come on the phone. Brett by so Taylor. The way the segment works is Brett is on the other line listening, trying to understand what's going on as everyone is beautiful.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so you two can talk to each other, Brett, take a breather over here.
Speaker 2: I mean I think did you did you get what she was saying? Brett?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense to you.
Speaker 2: Could you interpret it for us?
Speaker 3: I mean I think that she is just saying that she really uh appreciate love and like connecting with people.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, oh they understand very well.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 4: I just want someone, maybe Brett, maybe not to someday have rabbit friends.
Speaker 2: Rabbit friends.
Speaker 1: Rabbit why rabbit friends?
Speaker 4: Well, because you know what the rabbit's friends say when they get a Valentine's Day cars.
Speaker 1: What happens?
Speaker 3: It looks like somebody loves you.
Speaker 1: How does that resonate with you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm I'm a person who you know is always diving deep into the rabbit holes of my.
Speaker 1: Right Okay, yeah, I mean making sense to them, that's what matters.
Speaker 2: Rabbits like to multiply.
Speaker 4: So maybe care today, gone tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Okay, So guys are basic.
Speaker 1: Okay, no cap on that, okay, b But that's I feel that the energy vibe in between you two right now, you're saying, they're meshing the rainbows it's yeah, it's a double or orgy.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So, with all that said, and with all the energy in this room right now, I would like to ask Taylor, will you go out on one more date with Brett? Because these these are his words. He said that you started a fire within him. I'm not even making that up.
Speaker 4: Well, let me answer your question with a question question.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want it to the other way. Go ahead. Did Adam and Eve ever have a date?
Speaker 2: There's a snake involved. I can never be bad on a date.
Speaker 1: Don't pour some water on.
Speaker 2: Her analogies right now.
Speaker 1: So sorry, Taylor, did Adam and Eve have a date?
Speaker 3: The answer is no? But they did have an apple?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so you want to have an apple with him?
Speaker 1: You guys would make a good pair.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Do we have gift cards for apples?
Speaker 2: Or I got I got an apple in the fridge right now.
Speaker 1: We would love to mail you that apple for a date, Taylor, if you're up for it, what will be? Will be?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, no wonder he reached out to us for help. Understand this. I'm gonna say yes that she agreed to go out and meet up with Brett one more time. This like a bee pun joke. You love this day.
Speaker 2: It's just so exhausting.
Speaker 1: You know, I think we've been on the phone for two hours. We're I'm calling it. We're sending you guys out one more time. Yeah we bees O the match made in heaven match for sure. Good luck you too. Thank you, rookie Jeffrey in the morning,