Speaker 1: It's another zuble phone frames on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, this is bank from the fraud department. We've noticed some potentially fraudulent activity on your account ending in If this is the owner of the account, please say or press one one. Got it? Thank you very much. We've noticed some fraudulent activity on your account. But before we go over that, would you like to take a quick customer satisfaction survey? Please press or say one for yes or two or no no two sorry Q. Got it? You selected to take a customer service satisfaction survey.
Speaker 2: I said no.
Speaker 3: On a scale of one to ten. How much do you like customer satisfaction surveys?
Speaker 4: Zero customer service please a real person please?
Speaker 3: Got it? You selected on a scale of one to ten. You like customer satisfaction surveys at ten? Thank you?
Speaker 2: What the no customer service?
Speaker 4: A live person please? Your boss?
Speaker 3: Got it? You'd like to go back to the customer satisfaction survey before we tell you about the projectent account on your eye? Got it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: You selected for me to tell you about christ Please say this or press one for yes, two for.
Speaker 2: No, no two. I need to speak to someone if my account has been hacked.
Speaker 3: Got it? You'd like to speak to an actual person, Please press or say one for yes, or press or say two for no.
Speaker 2: One yeah, got it?
Speaker 3: One moment.
Speaker 2: This is stupid. Hey, it's a great damn bank.
Speaker 1: This is pete EKINSA going to help.
Speaker 2: Hi. I just got a call from.
Speaker 4: You guys saying that I have some sort of fraudulent activity on my account verify.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I'm so sorry about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let me just send you into the automated system. That's how we deal with all the fraud these days, So I can just send you back in the air and you can get it all verified that way.
Speaker 4: One Please, dude, No, I need to talk to you, not a provom.
Speaker 3: Hello, this is Jimmy, the automated phone system for bank. There's been some fradulent activity on your account ending in If this is the owner of the account, please press or say one one got it? You are not the owner of this account. Would you like to speak to a person? Please press or say I would please one?
Speaker 2: Yes? One? Yes?
Speaker 3: Got it? You selected yes? Please hold? Please?
Speaker 2: Can I'm really hoping you guys can connect me.
Speaker 1: This is bank, This is Tideau.
Speaker 2: What can I do you for sure? Yeah, Please don't hang up on me and don't transfer me to anybody.
Speaker 4: Somebody call me telling me my account might be hacked or there's some fraudulent charges or something that you can deal with on your side.
Speaker 1: I'm so Sorryry about this, So let me just look into that point. Did you try an automated phone system, because we have any.
Speaker 2: Auto I tried that six times. I'm good. Please do not send me back to them.
Speaker 4: I need someone who's a living human being to help me here.
Speaker 1: What did you think of Jimmy on the automated phone system. I think it's working great.
Speaker 2: I got the honesty that he sucked and I.
Speaker 4: Had him and I never want to deal with him again. So please don't ever do that again to anybody, not just me, but the human rights.
Speaker 1: Well, that is the shame, you know what. Some must have just gone a little funky with it. Let me just send you back over to it and try it out.
Speaker 2: You not do that, for the love of God.
Speaker 3: It will work.
Speaker 1: I'll make sure it works for you this time. Please hold.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: This is Jimmy the automated phone system for Bake. The account Indian has had some fraudulent activity. If you would like to hear the fraudulent activity. Please press or say one free S two for no one, Yeah, got it. You selected to cancel your account and credit cards. If this is correct, please say one. If this is not correct, please say two two.
Speaker 2: This is not were you coming up? And no?
Speaker 3: Got it? Your accounts have been canceled. I don't like to come back as a member. We're always interested in having you. No, I love you.
Speaker 2: What's happening here?
Speaker 3: What just happened? Will you marry me? If yes, press one? If no, press or say two.
Speaker 1: What the Robbie? This is actually Dubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your girlfriend Sarah say you up?
Speaker 2: Oh my, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: She said that automated phone systems bug you and she wanted to mess with you about it.
Speaker 2: Man, I hated you and I wanted to kill him.
Speaker 1: Actually, honestly, wake up every morning with double phone Franks