Speaker 1: Welcome back, Episode fourteen of Intercom Intercom. We're really in unison. We are really amused, and that really doing good.
Speaker 2: We're doing good.
Speaker 1: Today is good affirmations together. Today is going to be a good day. I'm happy. I am lucky to be alive. I'm happy. Life is a dream. Life is good. Life is good. We're lucky to be alive. We're lucky to be alive.
Speaker 2: Please please work. I hear my affirmations.
Speaker 3: My tips are getting smaller, my ass is getting firmer. All the clothes I want deepop, They're gonna DM me and be like I saw your Instagram and I'm gonna give them to you for free.
Speaker 1: That's a really good affirmations. Actually, thank yeah.
Speaker 3: I did every waking moment, Like y'all wake up and do it. I do it every waking moment.
Speaker 1: Please please, please, Well, before we get in today's episode, I just wanted to update y'all in something that I briefly spoke about at the very beginning of the last episode. So I mentioned that I have a growth on my face. Guys, it's gone. It's gone.
Speaker 3: Wait, literally, Kai the sucky you brought it up. Kai was like, it's probably like an acne sist that'll just go away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like a boil or something under my skins. I literally had boils oil, but it didn't like surface or anything, which is like the weirdest part.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I get.
Speaker 3: I'll get something like that and it only kind of surfaces because I'm literally destroying and scratching at my face.
Speaker 2: You have a cat hair on your lip and it's inside.
Speaker 1: As I was leaving it there, I was going to eat it later. But yeah, that's just like a testament to the mind and the body and how it can just heal itself. My mind's not doing such a good job at that. Please please let me out of this prison. And second time, my brain like I went out. I went out. I went out.
Speaker 2: You need to do a psychedelic trip.
Speaker 1: No, No, I just went on the internet things.
Speaker 3: It's like they're like, I'm so depressed and I hate myself. I think I'm gonna do mushrooms in the woods alone.
Speaker 1: I wish I used I used to think like that. I used to be like that, but I'm in such a fragile state with my brain right now that like legitimately, anything that throws the chemistry off, Like even if I have caffeine, like, I'm sent into a dark, dark place and it's it's really not to dude.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine a caffeine doing that to me. If caffeine did that to me, then then y'all will never see me again. I won't say why you would never see me again. But the day I wake up in caffeine doesn't make me feel good. And yeah, infer where I would go. Since you're giving an update on your body, I'm gonna give an update on my body. I think have I meted the dream?
Speaker 1: It's a playground.
Speaker 2: Your body is one?
Speaker 3: Oh what song is that I used to play on like the radio on like one on one point one.
Speaker 1: Delilah Delilah, No, that's it. I think a North Miami thing or something.
Speaker 2: No, I think Okay, I looked it up in that bitch.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm so stupid.
Speaker 3: I was gonna be like she was on the news, but I'm thinking of Miami news, dude.
Speaker 2: Delilah is og radio host in Florida.
Speaker 3: She did one on one point five light FM, and she would just play like all the like oldies. So when I was growing up, I listened to like a lot of music from like the eighties and shit, because that's the channel I would listen to. And she has the most soothing voice ever. And I actually found out she has eight kids and like one of them committed suicide recently and she wrote a book about it. And her whole thing was you would call her and like, say something bad happening, and she would literally like therapie, random people on the radio, no wonder, I like, I like immediately was set off to have depression before I knew it, because I would be going to bed at night and.
Speaker 2: Listening to So.
Speaker 3: I would be like, my wife and me just aren't getting along. I have nothing to look forward to in the morning, and like life is so miserable. So I knew the feeling of dread before I had experienced it. So I was listening to Delilah therapies.
Speaker 1: Were four years old, like mourning other people's relationships.
Speaker 3: And then like they start playing It's the Falling in Love by Michael Jackson. I'm like, and I like, go to me going to sleep listening to Like and be like, I just hope we fall in love again, and she'll be like, and with that, I have the perfect song for you guys. And then she'd play like, Hella, fuck, what the fuck was I saying before that?
Speaker 1: I was talking about my boil in my body, your update on your body.
Speaker 2: And your balls. The update on your balls.
Speaker 1: They're absolutely massive right now. They grew overnight. I'm actually super excited about that. Big balls are like a cool thing.
Speaker 3: No, I'm trying to think if I had mentioned what is happening to my intestines. I feel like you always talk about being constipated and like being in pain and shit.
Speaker 2: And I never knew that feeling until that is it You're so annoying. It's like dirt.
Speaker 3: But I never knew what that was like because I've always had like a beautiful, beautiful stream.
Speaker 1: Of turns coming out of your colon.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was always just like I have my morning poops, I got my lunch poop, and I got my dinner poop, Like it comes in.
Speaker 1: Waves, like an absolute dream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I've always had that until the last month. I think everyone who I know, when we talk about it, everyone's like, yes, it's the like, just stop drinking them. But they taste good and I like them and I'm not gonna stop. But I have not had a solid ship for the past month, and then yesterday, yesterday I hit a barking point where I was in so much fucking pain and I came home and I was stuck in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was hilarious. It's just like it's just watching it's awesome watching someone hit rock bottom and finally come to terms with like what they're doing to themselves. And you just need to stop drinking this probiotics And.
Speaker 2: What was the first part.
Speaker 1: Of that, Well, you hit rock bottom?
Speaker 2: No, what about that?
Speaker 3: It is fun for you to watch.
Speaker 1: I just like watching my friends in pain. I just love watching them suffer.
Speaker 3: Literally as when you were dying on the sidewalk. I found a video which I literally won't insert because it's.
Speaker 1: Like it's actually scary, dementing.
Speaker 3: But I found a video of me like drunkenly recording with my handicamping, Like I don't want to take him to the hospital.
Speaker 2: And like I go in cloth on his face literally looks dead.
Speaker 1: No, I think we should insert that clip. Yeah, I mean we could drive him to the hospital.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going to the hospital. We could just drive to the hospital. It wouldn't cost four thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: The thing is Mason last night was literally throwing up like four times in a row, and we did take it to the hospital. So I'm like, why do we have to see Drew to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Look at him, He's way worse than Mason. This is like Project Decks. Yeah, I know what if?
Speaker 3: This is like I'm literally being a fucking blazing cunt, like a drunk bitch. But it just be zooming it on your hands and be like, oh, I want to go to ass you look dead. Also a Lisa coming over and like begging to see it immediately. I had told her that three hours before that I found that video. Oh and then my other update on my body. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: This is like no one cares.
Speaker 3: But I've been biting my nails so hard and then yesterday one of my nails broken half and I'm in the most pain ever. But because I'm a woman, I can engage my pain and like swallow it and like just like keep pushing.
Speaker 1: No, you can't. Anytime your tummy hurts. You are not brave about it. You're not brave about your timy.
Speaker 3: Hair, okay, cause I'm just like prepping you off for the day, Like you find out that I'm like passing away from like my stomach lining being no.
Speaker 1: It's literally like YA will eat one fucking chip and then complain, I'm not kidding. Fifteen seconds later, it's like, oh my god, there's like a brick sitting in my stomach. Like I've never felt like this in my life, Like I literally am passing away, like I need to stop, like I need to just stop everything. And then she will go back into the kitchen and eat like the entire bag of chips and then come into the.
Speaker 3: Cause because I'm already here, ye might as well keep going. It tastes good.
Speaker 1: It's actually insane that how often in YOUA complains about her stomach. But I have no fucking ry.
Speaker 3: But also it has gotten better since I started cooking at home, like for the most part when it cause, I find my meals that don't hurt my stomach and I eat them yesterday. I don't know why those chips made my stomach r because they really never make my stomacher. I think it was because I had no other food in my stomach, and then I came home and fucking swallow the whole bag and like the like span of a minute.
Speaker 1: How is that even possible. You like ate the lining of the bag and throat throat, goat, throat goat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyways, but after Drew's constipation we wanted to talk about.
Speaker 1: I didn't talk about my constipation. You're moving too quick, girl, I.
Speaker 3: Guess, meaning like after Drew's constipation, Like what is this fucking podcast?
Speaker 1: Like, so Enya has troubles with This is like literally just poop joke podcast and you have trouble with shitting like it is funny and will be funny.
Speaker 2: Some people are in the business of normalizing.
Speaker 3: Like like like acne and stuff, and I'm in the business of normalizing poop like girls guys like girls poop?
Speaker 1: Wait do they really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I wasn't kidding.
Speaker 1: This isn't a bit like girls actually poop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like for me, liquid liquid ass.
Speaker 1: Wait no, no, no, no, right at my butt? I actually like you're lying. You're lying.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. Are you waiting? Are you kidding? Yeah, Drew, girls poop?
Speaker 1: No, they don't, they do.
Speaker 3: You've never seen a girl's poop. She's never sent you a pick of her poop. Damn No, girls have liked you?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: Please? You're lying?
Speaker 1: Well, this is a dream, are.
Speaker 3: You okay, yeah, sure, you got to keep going and coming like kay, no, I'm acting.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't know you were that good. It just seems like real pain.
Speaker 1: I pulled from very real place, very real and dark.
Speaker 3: What I'm standing around with an acting coach and they're like, dude. One time I literally had someone an acting coach ask me.
Speaker 2: Imagine like someone.
Speaker 3: Who passed away, someone who's too passed away. And then I was like, okay, So I'm like sitting there literally thinking about my dead mother, and she's like, who are.
Speaker 2: You thinking about?
Speaker 3: And I was like, I mind you.
Speaker 2: I just met this bitch and I'm like.
Speaker 1: My mom.
Speaker 3: And she's like, oh, and how did she die? And like starts like really digging in and like asking me about extreme details of my life. And because I was uncomfortable, I was just like telling her because I was like, I guess this is like the vulnerable mobility of like acting coaches and classes.
Speaker 2: And she literally she's like, yes, yes, love that love.
Speaker 1: That love it from your dead mother.
Speaker 2: Imagine her.
Speaker 3: No, imagine you're a last moment seeing her body in one piece. Imagine that. Just think about that. And she was like, well, she buried her. And I was like no, like DDE, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Was very she was torched.
Speaker 3: We torched her like like a little marshmallow.
Speaker 2: Like, no, what are those things you do in the kitchen? Yeah, but that's how we did my mom with a buttane lighter.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, with like a dab rigged lighter, and then we created resent.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's not funny.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Well, Enya has liquid shit and I have shit that happens once every fourteen days. I've gone. I've gone literally like sixteen days without shitting one time.
Speaker 2: Part of me is like, you have to be exaggerating.
Speaker 1: Because you know, I swear to fucking god, No, this is like my real life. Like I'm not exaggerating. It's not like that every time. But I have done that before and it was fucked up, Like it was genuinely like the worst I'd ever felt physically in my life, Like it felt like I had one hundred pounds of shit in my gut and it just randomly one day, like I took a laxative and it went away. But like laxatives I am fucking petrified of. Because there's a whole other story that I guess I could get into.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you're a scary story. I think the night this happened, you were live texting me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably, so, uh go back five years. I'm still living in Texas. Uh, still dealing with constipation, undiagnosed, whatever the fuck I have. I'm still I don't know what is going on with my gut. It's the most annoying shit ever. And I haven't ship in a very long time. So and it's starting to like actually like cause me pain, Like it's starting to like hurt. So I like going down stairs because I know my dad has laxatives, and I'm like, Dad, like I'm constipated, Like I need laxatives, like to help this, help me. Shit. It's so embarrassing. And my dad is like bigger than I am. He's like probably, yeah, I don't know, he's bigger than I am. And he gave me like his dose of laxidif that he takes, and I went upstairs and I popped all three of these pills and he was like, oh no, like, you're not supposed to take all three of them. You're supposed to take one now and then one tomorrow morning, and then one the next morning. And I was like, oh, my fucking god, Oh my god, oh my god. So I start like literally panicking, and then I'm like, okay, like it's done, Like there's like nothing I can do about it. Just like breathe, like you'll get through this, you'll make you'll maybe live, literally, and then like fifteen minutes past, and like my stomach is making like it's it literally like if you held a decibel reader up to it, it would be as loud as a fucking like jet engine. Like it was like the loudest like churning and like grumbling I'd ever heard in my life. And I was like, oh, my fucking god, those.
Speaker 2: Were literally like fruit and blending you.
Speaker 1: No exactly, it was like it was like literally because like fifteen minutes go by, it's making these sound loud sounds, and then I just get these like sharp like cramping pains in my stomach, which like honestly, like like as a man, like I feel like I understand what a period feels like, and like I cannot believe I'll go through that once a month because like like periods hurt.
Speaker 2: I actually I don't get cramps.
Speaker 1: So well like other girls out there, Like I feel.
Speaker 2: My big fucking boobs hurt and they get really like.
Speaker 5: You need a massage, Yeah, I need I need them.
Speaker 1: You need a massage, the little the nodules.
Speaker 3: The nodules, you mean, my nipples.
Speaker 1: So I'm sitting upstairs and it's uh, my stomach's churning. It's fucking like actually like starting to scare me. It's starting to hurt, really really bad, cramping all that. And then I start getting like extremely nauseous, and I'm like, oh no, like this isn't supposed to happen, Like I don't like, why is this happening? And so I like go and I start like throwing up, like profusely throwing up, and it is no literally like I'm throwing up like shit out of my mouth, not actually, but literally, I'm throwing up shit out of my mouth and it's bright red. And like then my ass starts to hurt, and I'm like, oh my fucking god, it's coming out of my ass and like it's coming out and so he said on the toilet and nothing comes out. And then I start pissing blood like I'm like pissing blood, throwing up vomit, trying to shit out of my ass like butt ass naked, sweating, the most vulnerable I've ever felt in my life, and I am like literally screaming and like I'm like my he like bracing up against the walls like actually out of a comedy movie, like the worst pin I've ever felt. And like I won't go into too much detail because like what transpired next is like some of the most humiliating shit that's ever happened to me in my entire life. I'll just have Kai like bleep it out so you understand what happened. But I like had to go on the tub of the shower and literally like my out of my eyes because it was so impacted. And I laid there with the shower running after doing that and cried my eyes out because like it was the most dehumanizing thing in my entire life. Yeah, it's like really gnarling. And then I went on the toilet and exploded out of my ass for literally two hours, Like it was like so much shit just like spraying out of my butt, like like it was really crazy, Kay said, shiz, like I was pissing ship like pish, what is it? Shitching like literally pissing shit out of my butt. But I woke up the next day, And I am not joking. No, I felt like a million dollars and I felt lighter, like I felt like I had like a pep in my step. I felt like I was walking on clouds. It was like actually insane. No, it was like my whole And that's probably why my gut, like flora, is so fucked up.
Speaker 2: And yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: Because I like eradicated it all, like I burned it alive. I seared it alive with my relaxatives.
Speaker 3: Dude. Actually, that randomly just reminded me so one time when I was in Honduras when I was like maybe six years old, that was the sickest I had gotten in my whole life, like where I had eggsma. The skin had become so raw from like the medicine or.
Speaker 2: Are you situated? Yeah, can you hear that when he moves?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 3: But I don't know why I got so sick when I went to Hunduras once. I don't know what it was to this day, but I literally was on my deathbed at the ripe age of like six or seven, and I would go every summer, but this last summer that I remember going, for some reason, I like nearly fucking.
Speaker 2: Conked over and died.
Speaker 3: And it started as just like a normal like flu, and I was just like kind of bedridden every day, like I wasn't doing anything like I would like lay around. I actually also within this, I had such a bad temper as a kid. My brother and cousin were in the other room playing the PS two on like the TV that was in that house, and they were all on the floor playing PS two, but they were being really fucking loud and having so much fun, and I was so sick, and I had the craziest migraines from being sick that I kept telling them to shut up because I wanted to go back to sleep, and they wouldn't listen. So I literally got the fuck up, went grabbed the PS two, picked it up, and slammed it on the floor and got the demo disc stuck in there, so they only could play like not even the demo disc. Maybe it was the demo disc, but it had Nemo the game on.
Speaker 1: It, so that game was fucking lit. Yeah, it was fucking No one wanted to have that conversation. But the Nemo game was literally like one of the most like influential games.
Speaker 3: Uh, it was fucking awesome. Do they do that still with kids movies? Like make every single one into a game because as kids, every single if you look at game Boy games, almost everyone is a fucking.
Speaker 1: Movie or like a cartoon or like whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that aside. Basically, I just like kept getting sicker and sicker, and then my eggzma that was on my arms got so blistered up and fucked up that I had boils on my arms that I still have like little divot scars from it that I would scratch and I would like bleed all the time. And then I started having liquid fucking shit and vomiting at the same time. That's what just reminded me of this is I would wake up in the middle of the night and feel so sick and run to the bathroom and like go to shit and then have to grab the fucking garbage can and throw up in the garbage can as I was shitting.
Speaker 1: It's very dehumanizing, like it coming out of both ends. Like it's like it's like it really is like not even dehumanizing, it's humbling. It's like you are a human. And then like sometime sometimes this happens and like you just have to like figure it out. We're people too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me and Drew.
Speaker 2: We shit and poop out our ass too.
Speaker 1: I throw up shit sometimes, like literal poop out of my Oh my god. That just reminded me of one time when I was like I was probably in like I want to say, like first grade. This is the bowel movement, Yeah, the vowel movement, the regular bowel movement. Normalizing shit, normalized shit. We need to normalized, normalizing shit, normalized pew. So I was like probably in like first or second grade at the time, and like my brothers are like like a few years older than me, so they were like in middle school, and they came home one day and was like, yo, like I cannot believe what happened today, Like this girl like she threw up shit all over the place. And I was like, like, verbatim, that's what they said. I will never forget this story. So sorry, oh yeah, I'll never forget this story.
Speaker 2: And it's just like that's gonna get leftick.
Speaker 1: We did it last episode two and that one before that as well. Oh really yeah, but like I'll never forget it because it was like really like a pivotal moment in my life, like my brother came in and was like, this girl, she threw up shit all over the place, and in my like second grade brain, I thought she literally was like throwing up turns out of her mouth, and like I visualized that and everything, and like I asked a question. I was like, she like threw up poop out of her mouth, and my brothers, like being the assholes that they are, were like, yeah, like they're like hold like turds came out, and I was like, oh, my fucking god, I did not know that was possible, Like this is the like this is the craziest thing I've ever heard in my entire life. And then fast forward and I'm like entering middle school like five years later or whatever, and like I finally realized, like my brothers were just being fucking assholes to me, and I like it took me like until seventh grade that people didn't throw up turns out of their mouth like it. They just meant like the expression like up everywhere.
Speaker 3: I don't have any memories of anybody venturing through remember how often it was that kids threw up in like elementary school.
Speaker 2: My kids would just be throwing up.
Speaker 1: Did they throw each on the throw up? Yeah? They threw this powder on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at my school, they literally threw mulch on it.
Speaker 1: It's like this super observant powder and they would like sprinkle it over it and they would smell like like a mixture of like vomit and like this super chemically like almost like that powder shit that we used to have a ajax. It was like ajax mixed with vomit and it would like swell and fill the hall. But I never threw up at school.
Speaker 3: Mine was literally much.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my god, I did, Oh my god, I did. In middle school.
Speaker 3: I got to school and was eating my hot puffs for breakfast and I had pe as my first class, and all I had in my sm was like.
Speaker 2: I almost switched to Spanish.
Speaker 3: I almost was like like I almost like fully went on with my story. But all I had was like a little bit of like coffee from my like parents in the morning, and my hot puffs, which was a normal routine for me because I was I was the girl. I was amongst the girls who were eating the hot cheetos and the hot puffs for breakfast.
Speaker 2: And then next thing I know, I'm running my laps.
Speaker 3: Actually, no, this is like ripe as like maybe fourth grade. Yeah, because I just remembered all the kids in my class. So this was fourth grade. I was running my laps and something came up and I threw up, and I remember I was so embarrassed. I like ran to the bathroom and I was like, dude, I want I fucking hate myself. I can't believe that just happened. To my friends, was like, no one cares. Everyone throws up, and I was like, I don't throw up.
Speaker 1: No, That's the thing. I'm different. I'm not like these other bitches. I don't throw up.
Speaker 3: Also, one time in second grade, one of my best friends, hope she's doing good. I actually was just thinking about her the other day. I'm like, I have no connection to her at all anymore because we went to different high schools and we also got into a hell of beef in middle school.
Speaker 2: So we were not good friends past like fifth.
Speaker 3: Grade, but in second grade we were best friends.
Speaker 2: This is so evil of me.
Speaker 3: I was such a fucking cunt at the ripe age of like, what how old are you in second grade?
Speaker 2: Like eight years old?
Speaker 3: She we were all at pe and she was we were sitting down the teacher like spoke to us and then dismissed us to go run around and do whatever the fuck we had to do. And my friend, I'll call her like Claire was like still on the floor, like sitting there, and I like got up to walk away, and she was like enya, and I was like what And I like turned to her and I looked down and she's sitting in a puddle of her own pants, like she had pissed herself.
Speaker 2: And a good friend would be like, oh my god, Claire, like.
Speaker 1: You take my jacket.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go, like tell the teacher and we could get it figured out. Bitch. No, I turned to the fucking pe court and I.
Speaker 3: Went everyone Claire pissed herself, and everyone came running back and circled around her and looked at her and pointed at her and left.
Speaker 1: You're diabolical. We stayed best friends, though, sinister, sinister, so.
Speaker 3: It's it's low key her fault. Like if I was so bad, why wouldn't she leave?
Speaker 1: Oh, she stayed with me. That's not how that works. I was cut. I mean, there was do you know what Miler's Club is? Like, did y'all have Myler's Club where you would like like they would just send you a during pe and they would just make you run laps the whole game.
Speaker 2: But we didn't call it Myler's Club. That was I don't know what it was.
Speaker 1: It was just like, so we had Myler's Club and it reminded me of y'all, like running laps or whatever. This is just completely fucking off topic and a tangent, but it's just like a testament of my brain and how fucking smart I am, and like how high of an IQ I have, Like no one really talks about that, Like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, girl, get into the stone.
Speaker 1: I am a genius and my IQ is like really fucking high, and it's like almost dangerous, and it's dangerous to be around me because it makes other people taking.
Speaker 3: An IQ test in your life that wasn't on the internet. So where's this coming from?
Speaker 1: My IQ's of ninety No, my IQ's is seventy eight. Like it's like it doesn't get much higher than that.
Speaker 2: I thought, No, just keep going.
Speaker 3: What's ninety eight is low? I isn't that low.
Speaker 2: It's like average, I think, or like a little below average.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was gonna say, I feel like I've heard people being like I like you one thirty, and I'm like, I don't I don't know what the fuck IQ means, Like, girl, shut the fuck up, Like shut.
Speaker 1: Up, I have his seventy eight.
Speaker 2: I don't believe what. Okay, what is IQ?
Speaker 3: It's what is that?
Speaker 2: What does that stand for?
Speaker 1: I think it's like intellectual quote or something.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, it's like intellectual something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I like could have made that up almost intellectual quality. It literally could could be. But basically, there is Miler's Club, and they would like when you would finish a lap, they would give you like a little wristband, like you know there's rubber wristbands. Yeah, and every time you would finish a lap, you'd get one of those wristbands. Well, Miler's Club went on for like three months, like it was like from the beginning of the year, and then right before winter started because it got like too cold to run. And what I would do is when I would go to the dollar store, I would go and buy a bunch of those rubber bands, and then I would cheat the system and add like six or seven or eight and add two more miles to my thing, and I ended up in like the top ten or something cheating, but I did know what did you get for it? Just like pride of like being like really high up in the milers club. I remember Eugene guys one and gain uh nothing, just pride. I remember Eugene guys one and he he was the fast kid of the school. There was always like every school has like the fast kid.
Speaker 2: I can't think of as the fast kid.
Speaker 3: I guess there were like kids in track, but I didn't keep up with any of the sports at my school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like Eugene Guys Lynn Weatherly.
Speaker 2: And there was a.
Speaker 3: Brief moment where I was supposed to join the soccer team, but then I decided to go home after school and film videos of myself instead.
Speaker 1: Of oh my god, you playing soccer instead of doing it would have.
Speaker 2: Made my dad so happy.
Speaker 3: If I was a soccer I would not have fucking committed to being a soccer player.
Speaker 2: You goddamn kidding me.
Speaker 1: That was That was just me being bored.
Speaker 2: Like I was like, I'm bored, I want to run.
Speaker 3: Around, and like I liked playing soccer with my dad. And then in middle school, I was playing football a lot, so I was like soccer is a good middle ground since I can't play football and be tackled, I can still run around with balls in my hand.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear what he said.
Speaker 3: Oh, actually no, before I forgot the other thing in second grade that I have a vivid memory of doing.
Speaker 2: Actually two things I was so I was awful. I was like an awful kid.
Speaker 3: One I went and got glasses, like I got my first prescription glasses, and a kid, this kid, James, accidentally knocked them off of my table, and I, in front of the whole class, was like.
Speaker 2: Are you fucking stupid and started yelling at him and being so mean to him.
Speaker 3: And I was like, pick them up, pick them up, And he picked them up and put them back up, and I was like, wipe them off. I was being so mean to him, but I think it was a kid I already didn't like, and I was just really mean. I would also kick guys in the balls when they pissed me off, or if I knew they were being mean other girls. Like people would literally run away from Like if a guy was mean to a girl, it would get back to him.
Speaker 2: That someone told me, and after school when we were all like, it would be out.
Speaker 1: You're literally like the superhero.
Speaker 2: And then also, actually, the only bad.
Speaker 1: Thing I did as a kid is I pissed all over my brother's Nintendo sixty four and I came back like a week later and it literally crystallized and it like had like crystals all over it, and people were like, who the fuck pissed on the Nintudo sixty four? Like what is this? And that's my story?
Speaker 2: Get caught.
Speaker 1: I like didn't get caught until I told it like a year ago on like one of those live shoots. Who did I like told that story and my mom was like, that was you. I still don't think my brothers No, but yeah, Brandon, Jared Sam, I pissed all over y'all is Nintdudo sixty four and ruined all the games? Sam? He Sam the ghost behind me?
Speaker 2: No, Sam's the goat. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Last thing before we get into like the real good topic of this episode I did in second grade is this kid Nathaniel had lollipops. This was written in a planner And this is why I remember this because I was going through a planner before I moved. I was like, oh my god, I was fucking evil. This kid Nathaniel had lollipops and was eating them and he I think he was on his last one. And I finally went up to him. And I was friends with this kid, and I was like, Hey, do you have any more? And he was like, no, this is my last one. I was like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: You're lying and he was like I'm not, Like, please leave me alone.
Speaker 3: And I took the lollipop put in my mouth and crunched it and didn't even eat it.
Speaker 1: I like spit it out.
Speaker 3: And I was so mean, and then he like cried and I got I had to go up to the front, like, change my card.
Speaker 2: How are humiliating? I changed my card all the time. Yeah, like green light, red light.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that shit was. I think I only literally had did change it from green to yellow once in my life, and I remember it was like, actually the most heartbreaking thing that's ever fucking happened to me in my life. And I behaved ever since then. It worked on me. I was just another sheep. I was another cogain.
Speaker 2: I was a sheep.
Speaker 3: I believed in being able to speak my mind, be it cunt, be rude, push kids, yell at kids. No.
Speaker 1: I was a sheep, but also I was a bully, not really.
Speaker 3: I will I remember one time someone got in trouble. I guess people get in trouble often for like they were bully in school.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 2: Most people were fucking bullies in school.
Speaker 1: We were all fucking angry. We were children, insecure in.
Speaker 3: Classes for eight hours a day with nothing to do. We didn't have iPhone.
Speaker 1: We were all also very insecure and going through fucking puberty at the same time. Like obviously there's like raging hormones that are gonna make people angry at each other and just like bully other kids. But I wasn't like a bully bully, but like.
Speaker 2: I wasn't a bully. I was just a fucking bitch.
Speaker 1: Like I did one thing that like I will literally never let myself lived down, and like I still to this day, and like, oh, like if I have bad karma, like like if I if something bad happens to me, it's because of what I did to that kid. But it's not even that bad. I just said he I can't even say. I said he had squades, squirrel aids and he cried, dude, and I like he cried his eyes out and it was so humiliating for him. I was like six years old, I'm sorry, like I'm not apologizing. Leave that in like like I don't give a ship and like.
Speaker 3: Like when nobody gives the he said.
Speaker 1: That, I'm fucking sorry. I don't care, Like, are.
Speaker 3: You're going to bed out of here?
Speaker 1: I was six years old. But yeah, I said he had squades me and my friend Hunter.
Speaker 2: I've never heard squades.
Speaker 1: No, it's something we made up and we said. He also wore OPE. He so this is all one day, Like you know what OPI is the brand? Yeah, he wore Opie and me we were like I was riding the bus back home with him and I was like, oh, you're wearing OPE? Does that stand for oral penis? And everyone was like oh, like holy shit. But I think we're on good terms today. Like I think I think I know him. No, like not, I mean like I kind.
Speaker 2: Of do, like I think anybody like for stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I think it's different when someone's like, yeah, I got like relentlessly bullied by one person and I was targeted every single day by this person.
Speaker 2: I think that's what bullied.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think like when kids are like, yeah, I was a piece of shit. I did this, like and then I never bothered that person again. It's like, Okay, you were a piece of shit, like and you were a.
Speaker 1: Kid, all right, Hayes, if you're out there, his name is Hayes, if you're out there, I truly am sorry for that.
Speaker 2: And he comes back with a huge newsletter like.
Speaker 1: I'm truly sorry for that. And I still to this day think it's the reason for anything that ever bat Like the reason my brother died is because I said Y had squades.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I was just thinking, like, you know how when people like people like come forward and like so and so did this, and like the New York Time publishes it, the Guardian publishes the Guardian. I don't think the gard is that important. I don't know, buzz publish.
Speaker 1: BuzzFeed article and Drew Philips being a bully.
Speaker 3: Fuck, I was thinking of one other thing that I did that was so mean. I just did a lot of mean things. I was like just annoyed, Like I was annoying.
Speaker 1: And pin up yeahng rage.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I never did anything that was like fucking unforgivable. I was just literally a raging con Oh fuck, it just almost came back to me.
Speaker 2: One time thing I did that I can't think.
Speaker 1: Of one time. So I never shipped in high school or in middle school, and maybe that's why I have like GI tract issues now. But like one time, I like in the middle of class just like pulled my pants out and down and just ship all over the floor. So you're lying, like you ship all over the floor, and like the teacher walked over and like slipped in it and landed in it, and like it like made like a wave of like like it sprayed all over the kids in class, and like a few kids got you and it was like this whole of the backle and like yeah, it was just like this whole.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what I was thinking of. In high school, there was I was really mean to this substitute once.
Speaker 2: He was just being a fucking cunt, like he was being annoying. I was so mean. I was always a mean person. But that's okay, because you know what I think it is. I think it's when people are like.
Speaker 3: Really really nice on the Internet, and then when people find out they.
Speaker 2: Were pieces of shit, they're like what the hell?
Speaker 3: But I think from the jump, like everyone's always known I've been a piece of shit, Like so.
Speaker 1: Who gives a fuck, Like we were literally babies, Like I literally don't give a shit, Like yeah.
Speaker 2: It's just like, of course I was mad, bitch. I was like horny and like angry. Yeah, I was all these things, but whatever.
Speaker 3: Basically, we had this substitute teacher who I think I had beef with prior because I had an online class. This was like tenth or eleventh grade. I did an online class with him, and he just did not fuck with me because I was fucking annoying and everyone would be quietly working on the computer and me and my like one of my best friends at the time, Karen, would be on the computer like laughing and like being stupid and like using her like fucking phone to like take videos and like be just like be relentlessly annoying. And I got him as a substitute for a different class, and he was being just like really angry rightfully show because like no one respects substitute teachers, and we were all like screaming and laughing and not listening to him.
Speaker 2: And then he just stands up.
Speaker 3: And this is what pushed me, because I was like, why now you're just lying because he stood up and he was like I'm gonna fail all of you. And I'm like, I literally just straight up was like, you can't do that. You can't even log into the fucking computer. Like I just like said that to him. I was like, you can't even log into the computer. How are you gonna fail this? You're not a real teacher, Like you're not you're the substitute. You're not our teacher.
Speaker 2: And then he was like oh yeah, and then he.
Speaker 3: Was like going to act like he's logging into the computer, and I just.
Speaker 2: Go, you're a damn lie, Like why are you lying?
Speaker 3: Like I like straight up, just just like I said, you're a goddamn lie. And he got up and so fucking angry, but from me saying that.
Speaker 2: Got up and like walked over to my desk and pulled.
Speaker 3: Out like three like business cards, slammed them on the table in front of me, and apparently he was a priest in his free time, and he was like, I am not a goddamn lie. I am the truth, and like said something like that's literally me.
Speaker 2: I am the truth.
Speaker 1: I am the truth. And then I was just like you can the truth.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, fuck you, Like I like said something crazy to him, and I got kicked out and said to the principal's office, and the principal was like, please, like don't this is so fucked up.
Speaker 2: But I didn't know this before. He was like, please don't, like, don't like make him.
Speaker 3: Too angry because his wife just passed up a heart attack and he has heart issues.
Speaker 2: And I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, like okay, also, like.
Speaker 3: Maybe do the priest thing, because I don't know if you're like borderline suffering a heart attack, if dealing with a bunch of like annoying fifteen year olds is.
Speaker 1: Like necessary helping anything. One time, I had a teacher that had like three heart attacks while she was a teacher, but she was an absolute like she was like the worst. And I'm not saying I'm not saying she deserved it, but like if anybody deserved a heart attack, like it was it was dude. I was so.
Speaker 3: Teachers do not make nearly enough for what they go through because of people like me, like like little fucking annoying kids who hate authority and are like fuck you.
Speaker 1: She she was the art teacher, but like it wasn't fun art. It was like she made art like so annoying and like I was like super into like drawing and like painting and shit, but she like made it about like like famous artists and like very technical and if you didn't do this certain technique, like you failed. And I was like, girl, like, let me just fucking paint what I want to paint and then you can just like grade it or like just give me an a because it's fucking art class, Like what do you yeah? And then she like had like three heart attacks and like we had the exception. It's for like two years where it was like kind.
Speaker 3: Of crazy, dude, I had the most substitutes when teachers would get pregnant and then just like disappear, so we would have a substitute every single day. And that is where like the most fights happened that like really infamous, like at least I have money for mac Vine was like tearing a substitute and.
Speaker 2: It literally actually I've never told the story of that. I don't think. Basically what happened was these two girls in my class.
Speaker 3: I know their names, but I don't want to say them because they're like voices are like known.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: These two girls in class, one of them I had actually known literally since third grade, and I genuinely loved her so much. I'll I'm not gonna make up names because I almost just said her name, but one of them I had known since elementary. And then this other girl, like I knew her just now from high school. But she was like infamous for wearing makeup, and it was before wearing makeup was like cute and like a thing, because this was like twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen, so if you were wearing makeup, it was like you're so fake, you're wearing makeup, Like that's so whack, do you care?
Speaker 2: Whatever? But she was on that shit before anyone in.
Speaker 3: Miss Yeah No full beat, like always had her Mac products in her bag. Would be like touching her shit up, like reapplying like Nicki Minaj pink pink lipsy, like that certain pink that's like a pinky purple like that was really popular for a second. But anyways, this girl, the Mac girl, she was like she was reading the names because THEE at this point had literally given up on our class and didn't even want to take attendants because he hated us or she hated us. So she stood up and she was like taking attendance and she kept being like shut up, like everyone shut up, and everyone.
Speaker 2: Was just ignoring her.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, dude, just take the fucking attendants. You're like, not the teacher, like you know, everyone in the class. You could look and see her there. And then she got to this girl who I had known forever's name, and she said her name and then said shut up right after. So the girl turned her and was like, also, this girl was a fucking like world class champion of fighting. So I was like, oh my god, this is not one of the word I already knew because this girl had like teachers throwing desks at teachers like she was like, class was not one. I remember in sixth grade she literally threw a desk at a teacher and like her brother was also like a world class champion fighter. There were starting kids who like it ran in the family. They were like all of their yeah, they were they were ready to fight, like they had fun doing it, borderline, And this girl just turns and she's like what And then she was like, I said your name, and then she was like what did you say after my name? And they started going back and forth. And then this girl who like didn't know this girl who I've known for a long time was really stepping up, and I was like, dude, you were like putting yourself like genuinely in the danger zone. And then they just started yelling at each other and everyone started holding the girl I had known for a long time literally physically holding her back from going to this girl because they were like the school year just.
Speaker 2: Started, like did do not do this?
Speaker 3: And they just started going at it, and they, like the girl I had known forever literally got drowned by the whole class borderline back out of the door because they were like, you can't get suspended again. The school year just started. You will be expelled. Yeah, and they just like they never got into the physical altification part of it, but they had been I.
Speaker 1: Have money for mac bitch. Is that money for mac bitch?
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's like it's a valid claim.
Speaker 1: Yes, did she did? She say? Like was she like she was like.
Speaker 3: All that fucking makeup on your face, shut the fuck up. Like yeah, she was just being like, I will slap you so hard. I will slap the fucking makeup off your face and we'll see how ugly you are. Like she was just saying crazy shit.
Speaker 1: He she used to have money from Mac. That's like a bar, Like I know.
Speaker 2: It's true, but I guess also, like I didn't know how expensive Mac was.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm okay, like I guess you do have something. But yeah, should we get into the notes app? Because I can literally go on for like childhood stories forever. As I'm sitting here, I'm realizing, like it is insane. We've spent half of our lives in school. So most of the stories I have for my life right now, not right now, but most of my stories.
Speaker 1: Are me and yeah, because like literally most of our life, like actually sixty eighty percent of our life has been in school. I miss Cynthia. I know I miss high school like I missed school. Every time I bring that up, like people around here like like, okay, super senior. Also, something else I want to fucking do really bad is go to like a high school football game. Like I want to like go and like live the high school football game experience and like just like I love the energy there.
Speaker 2: I never once went to a high school game. Interesting, I went to.
Speaker 3: Like a one pep rally, and then I stopped thinking that's like the only thing you could fucking do in my hometown since it's literally microscopic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just was like too much, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Should we get into the crux of this episode?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: So in Your Last Night was like we were like coming up with podcasts like topics, and she was like, something we should fucking do is like go through our notes app and just find like the most cryptic, weird, fucking like notes that we have taken down and just read them to each other and get our reactions because like it gets fucking dark, like it gets weird.
Speaker 2: I know some of them.
Speaker 3: I literally was like, dude, I can't read that.
Speaker 2: That's so sad. It was like making me sad. But some of them were just making me crack the fuck up.
Speaker 3: And what made me think of it is like Alisa does uses her notes app the way Steve Jobs intended. Like Alisa goes in and she like writes notes, and like if she finds things on the internet, she'll like save the link and added to her notes and like give a description of what it is. Like it's fully the way a notes app should be used.
Speaker 2: And then me and Drew's wait, we have one that's so similar it's scary. Me and wait, go to the one that we were.
Speaker 3: Like, you showed it to me, I had, I had the like parallel version.
Speaker 1: Okay, so one of my notes says period, I'm unnoticed space h When was that taken?
Speaker 2: I have no idea, like probably two years ago. Oh did I screenshot at allmine with the.
Speaker 1: Time and date?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I didn't do that mine.
Speaker 3: That is the parallel of that is March fourth, twenty twenty at six fifty two pm.
Speaker 1: Ver fucking birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it is.
Speaker 3: I go. I say, I'm the bystander. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: I don't like so I'm unnoticed and I'm the bystander. Why can we shut the hell up like us being really sad and like, I don't know. My next note is Gypsy Rose Everdeen costume, because I had this idea where it was like, okay, Catnus Everdeen, Gypsy Rose an amalgamation like so Gypsy Rose with like a bow and.
Speaker 2: Arrow that would have to be the best, because Gypsy needs help.
Speaker 1: Literally.
Speaker 2: Also, before I forget this has nothing to do with the topic, but can we go to Spirit Halloween after we film?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Awesome, I want to leave that in. Also, I'm i itch.
Speaker 3: Oh, here's a good one for me, Chris Eve two fifty three am. So I guess I haven't lived Christmas Eve's Day, but this is twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: I make my.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know, I don't know who walked in and stopped me, Like I don't know, I make my Also, I think the notes app time changes based on where you are, and on Christmas Eve, I would be in Miami, so this is actually six fifty three am Miami, so I don't or five fifty three am.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what I was up to.
Speaker 1: Crazy, Well, I have one it's our people are our dreams, and it's in bold.
Speaker 3: My next one is in bold too, and it's literally December fourteenth, twenty nineteen, at three twenty five am. I think I've I don't know if I was here or where I think I was here.
Speaker 1: I said, I.
Speaker 2: Want to kill you.
Speaker 1: Talk about me a lot like that.
Speaker 3: I have a lot like that when someone's really making me angry. And I've now learned in my adulthood to like just be like, all right, this anger will pass. I'll go into my notesapp, and I have like a daunting amount that are just like kill you, like I.
Speaker 2: Will kill you.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Shut up, like just like ones like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is like actually really scary, and y'all will like after I read this out loud, y'all, everything will change. I'm like one hundred percent positive idea about dreams. What if dream world and waking world are totally different realities and we experience dreams are real and happening in a different reality. I'm guessing I woke up and I wrote this immediately. As we fall asleep, our dream selves wake up, and when we wake up, our dream self falls asleep what they can't remember what experienced in our reality, just as it's foggy to remember what dream self.
Speaker 2: Experience in reality.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like I said, it changes everything.
Speaker 2: It kind of makes sense.
Speaker 1: Do you kind of get it?
Speaker 2: Get it?
Speaker 3: Like the me who goes to sleep is actually me the next day waking up, and the day I live today is like my other realm selves dream exactly. Maybe that's why sometimes we're like our days are just London.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what I did.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like it could explain some DejaVu.
Speaker 3: Well. On May fifth, twenty twenty, I said, very horny would like to fuck.
Speaker 2: At eleven fifty two PM.
Speaker 1: That's like you were passing that note to me.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I do have like a really funny interaction of me and Drew in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got October seventh, almost like exactly three years ago.
Speaker 3: This was we were on our way to a tour day and I was always so pissy traveling, like I like hated traveling because I was just always upset, I don't know, and uncomfortable. But this is like back and forth.
Speaker 2: We should read it. I think this is me, and then it goes on.
Speaker 3: I just woke up oily, I can't connect to Wi Fi and I'm so fucking cold I want to die.
Speaker 2: Drew was in the seat behind me.
Speaker 1: I remember, boohoo, cry me a fucking river is little baby gonna cry? Wow? This six year old next to me is more grown than you grow up. Shake my head.
Speaker 3: Okay, but actually, how long you think till we land? Because I'm so mad about how cold and bored I am and my tummy hurts so bad.
Speaker 1: And then Drew just said forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh, and then he said.
Speaker 1: Finishing finish edit video. Maybe I can't because I literally can't do anything because shake at how cold I am like my kniffele was hurt.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm like my nipples hurt from being hard for the past thirty minutes and smh oh and then you're like, smh, I'm sweating, you said.
Speaker 2: The kid next to me just parted so loud.
Speaker 3: But I'd also awoke in something inside of me, like I want to have a kid.
Speaker 2: He fell asleep on me.
Speaker 3: It's so cute, I said, Oh omg, and that was the of.
Speaker 5: My middle child.
Speaker 1: Okay, well this one says I think I had a seizure tonight November nineteenth, twenty twenty. April sixth one seventeen am. Really and then I go into like detail but I won't read it.
Speaker 3: April sixteen, twenty seventeen, two thirty four pm. Why everyone's so goddamn ugly. I don't know if I was showing that to someone or oh, I have a dream.
Speaker 1: The ego is the blueprint for dysfunction, cryptic fake deep, like I was really in my feel as I bet. I was really like, oh, this is like a bar.
Speaker 2: You were you were trying to give yourself ego death. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Probably July fifteen, twenty twenty. I think this is a dream because it's at nine seventeen, AM had to kill people in this weird abandoned dystopian Orion had to kill me, but it wasn't me.
Speaker 2: She couldn't do it. I got high on opioids and loved it, felt so free and good.
Speaker 3: Then Orian became someone else, really sweet man who I was in love with. But he had to kill me now and he couldn't, and we were so sad and he was taking long. Oh my gosh, I have gnarly nightmares where I like, I like, can't read them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have this one.
Speaker 1: It says, I hear if you say Charlie Amilia's name in the mirror five times, she pops up. I see Charlie d Anilia. Oh yeah, that's literally it. I hear if you say Charlie Amilia's name in the mirror five times, she pops up.
Speaker 2: Like Charlie Amelia.
Speaker 3: Well, I have braids with Beanie at two AM.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: Maybe like it's a little sild idea, not very innovative.
Speaker 1: This's actually pretty cool. Things I don't understand. One record players CDs in general. Two computer parts and how they were made. Three wi Fi four cameras five, that other people are alive, and that I'm not the only person living and everyone else is just an NPC.
Speaker 2: So you don't understand any technology.
Speaker 1: No, Like I understand technology, but like, okay, someone tried to actually explain why FI to me. That does not make sense.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like, like try to explain that fucking camera. Try to explain that to me, Like how is that happening right now? Like it's recording? Like what is that? That doesn't make sense?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure it's like the there's like a reflection situation happening because it's like the idea.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: I know there's like mirrors inside of it, but like how is it transcribing it onto a fucking sd car?
Speaker 2: Oh, there's little people and they're drawing us everything.
Speaker 1: No, that is like easier. That's a way more understandable explanation than like.
Speaker 3: No I get that, because like I actually don't. I also don't understand how anything works. Like I hate when people are trying to explain to me, oh, like better like computers or something to get I'm like.
Speaker 2: No, I'm like very simple minded.
Speaker 3: I've already decided I'm like an Apple tech girl or like these are the brand of cameras I like, but I don't understan. Yeah, I don't understand. You know what I think about a lot is like cameras. Dude, with my brain right, I's on fire. You know what I think about it, lot is cameras. Are they going to start looking better? How have we met the peak? Because I'm sure people in like two thousand and one were like, dude, we've hit the peak, like this is.
Speaker 2: So like photo realization. But I genuinely believe we are going too far with cameras. I'm like, all right, they don't.
Speaker 1: Have like they're gonna make X ray cameras and I'm gonna like he's.
Speaker 3: I hate that getting kind of laugh that hard, like like just let out his whole fucking long set of breath.
Speaker 1: But yeah, try to explain fucking CD players, Like I understand, there's like a little groove, like and it's falling. No, that's the.
Speaker 3: Same thing for CDs, because I don't see any like vinyls you can see the grooves. I think CDs literally read like data CD players because.
Speaker 1: Like, what the fuck does that even mean?
Speaker 3: Well, there's a laser in there and it like scans the data exactly.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Like that, I know, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't understand any other shame, And don't you dare fucking get in our comms to try to explain it.
Speaker 1: No, do it, we read it. Fuck you do it. Explain it. I want to see you explain it. And don't get on fucking Google and copy and paste the Google fucking because I've already done that. No, explain it in like human terms, like make it understandable for me the human words. Yeah, explain like I'm five. And then like computer parts like really, yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't understand, Like when I see like parts of a computer and someone's like wiring them and like doing like a mod I'm like.
Speaker 1: You were just playing like really, like we put electricity through this and then it makes the access to the internet Like no, like no, this is all like a stimulation.
Speaker 3: Spaces like I could fucking eat that shit, like I could crunch it up in my mouth and like something like how is that thing that I can like it's so malleable? How is that carrying so much information?
Speaker 1: Do you think they're gonna sell her? Like you know, how we can like go through and look at like letters from people like two thousand years ago, and we're like whoa, Like, do you think that's gonna be the same like in two thousand years where they're like, oh, like look at their texts.
Speaker 3: I fucking hope not. I would kill I would come back to life and kill myself.
Speaker 2: I mean it's probably gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Mm actually yeah, because they're not get more attention and pitying people be like, oh my god, she.
Speaker 2: Think she was like, oh she was gross, like she was horny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a horny girl, like like, get with it. Girls can be horny.
Speaker 1: Too, actually yeah wait really Drew, Yes, Wait so girls poop.
Speaker 2: And get horny? Yeah and erk off people.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, people they like girls down all the time. Like I like, girls don't get horny, Like that's just the girls that have sex, is it?
Speaker 2: Because girls don't get horny around you? So someone's trying to make you feel better about that.
Speaker 1: No. Pokemon Stadium Nintendo sixty four game but on iPhone basically copy all mini game components. Me really just like shaking the world like without.
Speaker 3: The thing about my notes is either it's like cryptic really fucking so shit, or me typing out like a really long thing that I need to like say to my therapist because I like need to make sure my words are being understood. Or it's like me writing out really long texts I'm gonna write out because I don't want someone to see me typing.
Speaker 2: For so long and being a freak.
Speaker 3: And then what it is is like really weird, random like to do list that I never ever ever look at the next day, Like genuinely, I write all of my to do lists are happening at one to three am, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, all right, here's what I need to do tomorrow. Never once have I woke up I've been like, oh my god, you know what I need to do? Check my to do list like it just does happen.
Speaker 3: And then I'll rewrite the same to do list like eight times in a row, and then whatever I'm not.
Speaker 2: Going to do.
Speaker 1: Breaking into creators homes is another one.
Speaker 3: If I could break If I could break into Creators home, I don't know who I would break into. No one has a house that I'm like yuah, that's like I.
Speaker 1: Know the influencers have ugly, gross homes and they have no taste and they need.
Speaker 3: Help it's it's the post Kardashian delusion. Like I swear like a bunch of people on the internet live in a post Kardashian world, like dystopian weird, like marble tile like freak world where.
Speaker 1: Terryl contemporary moderaten Like I'm sorry, you're not happy?
Speaker 2: Do you not live in a home?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not You're not happy in that house and you genuinely like need to just like get a homey house and like maybe you'll feel happier, but also maybe I'm I'm saying that, like we.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me see to it.
Speaker 1: And then I got inside a mere sphere make us fear that I can get inside of coat the inside with reflective mirror paint. If it's a you could see the back of your head.
Speaker 3: There's things like that, Drew, They're like they're like literally every pop up in LA does something like that.
Speaker 1: And then no, but it's like a square I'm talking sphere, like a like an orb you like go inside, it's all mirrors on the inside. Like if you think about it, you would be able like to look forward and see the back of your head. Like now y'all are thinking about it, and you're like.
Speaker 3: What I'm thinking about is in the squares you can do that.
Speaker 1: You can't see the back of your head if you can't in the corner, I'm saying, look forward, like directly forward. Yes, it's like literally like breaking the fucking reality. Like it doesn't make it. I like, will I'll prove everybody wrong? Everybody's always doubting me. Who is everybody all my fucking haters praying for my downfall watching this ship right now?
Speaker 3: The thing is you you cause your own downfall all the time, like you being like last episode, like y'all were praying for my downfall, Like, no, bit, you did that to yourself.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, there's some really Dirk shit.
Speaker 3: I know that. I'm like, I had a hard time finding funny ones because I was like, I have really funny ones, but like there's just a lot lot of them, just like really fucked up ship.
Speaker 2: Does it ever make you wonder all the good times passed you by?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I think that's a lyric that I wrote down that I heard in a store.
Speaker 2: Oh this is a dream. Fan came up and sing to us in hopes of getting signed. We laughed. Fan tried to cancel us for being rude.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: You're such a fucking cunt. I did not do that iPhone Pokemon.
Speaker 3: Game like.
Speaker 1: You did.
Speaker 2: No, I laughed in unison with you.
Speaker 1: You laughed at me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna punch you in the face, stunt, bitch.
Speaker 1: This one is my last one, and well and on like a semi sad note. I don't even know how to interpret this. My glasses keep disappearing, and I think Sam is involved.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, wait, should I read the ones about my mom?
Speaker 1: So basically I was probably you were losing your mind.
Speaker 3: You thought Sam was like coming, I got bad news.
Speaker 1: Sam was he was a ghost. Sam was a ghost? Mmm, so that was the episode. Yeah, let's do media.
Speaker 2: Let's do your mom. Sorry, my mom died three days ago.
Speaker 3: Literally me when my mom died, and I literally didn't tell anybody. And I was like, it's like the audio where it's like my mom died three days ago. When I got in a car accident and didn't have to have surgery.
Speaker 2: My car flipped three types of the way.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll go first bit, because you're taking for fucking ever, somebody told me to add Emily Marco tiktoks to the media. I don't know how to say her name. I tried to look up her name the other day as like Erica, I don't know her name, but actually not to wave till like I've been here first flag. But I literally used to watch her when she was like on YouTube doing like reformation halls. So she's a new face to y'all, but that's been my girl since like twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: We don't have to make it.
Speaker 1: A competition, though, Okay, my first song and maybe no, I've just been really into like ambient music recently, like really just like bells and dings and just like sounds and drones and shit, So i'd like been going through my like ambient playlist and still like one of my favorite and ambient songs is one Day by Nobu Katsu Take a Maury, Take a Maury m. I think it's just like a really solid song, but like keep in mind, it is literally just like like beeps and boops, like it's there's nothing there, there's no substance. But I can listen to it a thousand times because it feels like what's going on inside of my head.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 1: And then I like still Space by Sotoshi Asakawa Chicawa. I like two songs, and you don't get a movie this week?
Speaker 2: Fuck you?
Speaker 3: Damn like that. I started to Good Games. I only finished the first episode. That's what I've been watching. I only got the first episode, and then I've been watching The Simpsons, and I'm like, oh yeah, let me talk about the fucking episodes I've seen. There's literally a million good Like it's the Simpsons, but I've been watching like earlier seasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah whatever, and yeah whatever, then whatever.
Speaker 3: My audio media is Baby This Love I Have by Minnie Ripperton, Can't Fuck with Me by Daddy Little Spacey by Cock two Twins, And I'm gonna cut it at three because I go overboard every time.
Speaker 2: Fuck you, I mean no, I don't even want to give that away yet. No, don't. Do you know what I'm talking about? What we watched last night with Elsie. No, we have to.
Speaker 3: Finish that before we like really go in depth.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe that's a whole episode. That was this episode of Emergency Intercom. Thank you guys for watching. We'll see you next week unless we die in a car crash, yeah maybe, or in a plane crash.
Speaker 2: Don't be so sure. You're gonna see us because.
Speaker 1: A plane or something could crash into our house and explode it into a million.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should always every time you see us, you should look at us like it's your last time. And every time you see our video, you should click on it because it might be your last. Kay.
Speaker 1: If we die before this is uploaded, uploaded. Yeah, and just this clip and just let people know that we manifest the world.
Speaker 2: The house down, all right.
Speaker 5: Small Mustley, Yes, t wigs high, and.
Speaker 3: Man has come? Is that what you're saying,