Speaker 1: Welcome to bet the Bus, where we talk about the biggest college football games on the biggest stage. It is Bullseason, boys, and a little fun fact. We're gonna be talking Barsel Bowl, Cotton Bowl, and the New Year's Six Bowls. And a little history on the New Year six and why it was coined that term. The year twenty thirteen. The date January first, January one, tenty and thirteen in Orlando, Florida, the Capitol One Bowl, seventy thousand, loud and proud. The Georgia Bulldogs led the Nebraska Cornhuskers just by a few points. They lined up the formation trips far gun for those who don't know, that's where the running back is off set in the shotgun formation, away from the tight end. The X was nasty. What that means is the X was had a cut split closer to the line of the line of scrimmage. Trips far gun X nasty. There was a one hundred percent tendency rate on that formation. That tendency h H slip screen. Once the X releases underneath right away, boom. The middle linebacker, I'm not gonna say his name yet. The middle linebacker.
Speaker 2: Knows this is the H slip screen.
Speaker 1: This young man slipped the slipped the X rained the route for the running back, picked it off, took it to the house for a pick six. And that is why they call it the New Year six. That is why they call it the New Year six. Do you know who that gentleman was? Taylor will Compton, Will the Dog Compton. Welcome to bet. The bus joined as always my boy in the back. Joey Parlay.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 1: He might look melt nurse on the outside, but he has stuffed like a piggybank on the inside. He is your one stop shot for all things gambling. You got a question, He's got an answer. You need advice, He's got a quote. You need a loan, then you're brocast. Came to the wrong place because that is for pussies.
Speaker 2: Next to him.
Speaker 1: Jackie Slip's also known as the slip Whisper. He reads the board better than the Doctor Seuss book. If sports betting was his love language, he would be a happily married man versus going on his third divorce for excessive gambling. In front of him is Gary Pocket's pockets so deep. He carries a few things with him. He carries keys to your retirement a phone to why that money direct and he carries there's a little extra cash for one st that parlay hits this weekend and he gets to rip on back page a little bit in.
Speaker 2: Front of him. Michie Neutron, the big head himself.
Speaker 1: He turns these numbers, He turns these numbers on this paper to money's in your four to one k He is also his pronoun preference. He and him and quote, but I'm also open minded. That is the team and also joined special guests Taylor Louis locks himself.
Speaker 2: Taylor want he hails out of Michigan.
Speaker 1: Massive game that we will get to and talk about Michigan Forsalabama.
Speaker 2: A bus is divided.
Speaker 1: We will get into it right after Jack gives us an incredible quote to kick us off for this Bull Special.
Speaker 3: Championships are want at practice, easy and simple. I hope to God that these Bull teams have been practicing because it's the last game of the year for you, and you know, if you lose, unless it's unless you're Michigan.
Speaker 4: Or Alabama, then you might have two more games. Is one of these guys are gonna go home a winner.
Speaker 3: One's gonna go home a loser, whatever that means, go to fucking practice, put your work, Jex the film and come prepared, or go home a fucking nerd.
Speaker 2: She losers? Is she nerds? Leave comments?
Speaker 3: I would love to do the recap from championship weekend, but it's been so long I can't remember.
Speaker 4: All I remember is that I went five and one. Yeah, it's not a big deal.
Speaker 3: We don't have to talk about it any questions though about me being five and one before we.
Speaker 2: It sounds like everybody should tail you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe maybe or tell what's in your heart and yeah. So with that being said, one last show for the full year, last bet the bus.
Speaker 4: Let's go undefeated. Hopefully the SEC takes everything. So yeah, let's let's run that. Let's run that board.
Speaker 1: We will go ahead and get this thing jumping with the barstool Bowl Toledo versus Wyoming. Wyoming is favored by three and a half. Toledo has owned five against the spread in their last five bowl games. Toledo is nine to two against the spread in their last eleven games that are owned four against the spread this season against teams with the winning record. Toledo is also five and twelve against the spread. In their last seven team this is not, this is not.
Speaker 2: Had an intro and then we read Mitch's stats on the show. That's what we do. Go ahead, Uh, you know, kicking that off.
Speaker 1: Wyoming is ain't three against the spread this season and won their last two games by combined eighty four to fourteen. That is your data by Mitchie Neutron. Let's start with JP. Where are you going for the bar Still Bowl out in Arizona?
Speaker 2: You already know where I'm rolling. Man.
Speaker 5: Toledo is with Toledo every single week and that's not gonna change during bullseason.
Speaker 2: It doesn't look good if you're with Toledo. Yeah that week, Well they won. They were in the MAX in the bowl game, aren't they? They lost the MAC Champion, Yeah, but they were in the MAC Champions in the bowl game.
Speaker 5: I went at least five hundred with Toledo all year. Okay, next question.
Speaker 2: Jack, where you going?
Speaker 4: I will be going opposite with Wyoming. What are they? The Western Master Cowboys? The Cowboys?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Cowboys minus three and a half.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. I'm going Wyoming as well. Not a lot of just that very negative data on Toledo. At first, I thought Wyoming was playing Tulane and this was going to be an absolute bloodbath. But then I realized, too, Lane is not Toledo. And for that simple fact that I'm now going Wyoming.
Speaker 2: They're both on different parts of the country for sure, ones in the South and ones in the north. Listen, last year we went to the Arizona Bowl. Wyoming was at that Bowl and they got upset by the Ohio Bobcats. At that time. You know those boys, that's their super Bowl in that situation, Wyoming has focused this entire year on getting back to the Arizona Bowl, getting back to Tucson, and putting a stamp on a championship Bowl whatever the hell that is. Revenge game. Their coach, after forty two years of being in the game late nights, early mornings, is hanging up the whistle after this game. The Wyoming Cowboys have so much more to play for than the Toledo Rockets. Wyoming is coming to take what's theirs. And if you're worried about these boys, go in Tucson going out having a good time. Spoiler, there ain't shitting Tucson. It's a crappy school down there, and you're near the boarder, you want to have fun, go about thirty minutes south. Then you're having fiesta's and having a great time. Until then I got Wyoming little hey who was the o lineman for Wyoming last year that had the tits McGee or something like that McGee. I don't think it was actually, but it was titsworth, titsworth, it's worth. Yeah. He was about the boys. Su Yeah, he was about the boys. And he told us he was selling merch. Yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Next game the Cotton Bowl, Missoo versus Ohio State. Ohio State is favored minus one and a half Missoo. Here's the data. Missoo's eight and four against the spread this season and for to one against the spread as an underdog. Ohio State is six' five and one against the spread this. Season Ohio state will also be without Comm, accord possibly their top three running, backs and Also Marvin Harrison junior And Julian. Fleming Ohio state's probably gonna be without a lot of. Cats so this is an opportunity For. MISSOO i Think missoo is excited to go to this, bowl Whereas Ohio state it feels more like an obligation to go to This.
Speaker 2: Bowl where are we? Going Mitchie, neutron the fairweather fan.
Speaker 6: Himself what you said right there About Ohio state feeling like they have to go to this, game Whereas missouri wants. TO i agree with that because half their team is. Missing but this is this is going to be a tune up game for next, year like we're going to, see, like all, right let's see what these these boys are made of next. Year not a tune up, game like a like a tune up.
Speaker 2: Six months before the next. Season, boys let's see how we're.
Speaker 6: Feeling we'll get the wrong word for, it like a showcase for what next season could look. Like BECAUSE i just don't like another way to say. It how all of these guys are. Gone i'm still gonna ride With Ohio, state But I'm i'm nervous that all of these all of there are weapons on offense are not.
Speaker 2: Playing right as a, fan who is a quarterback that's gonna play in this?
Speaker 4: Game no?
Speaker 2: Idea why are you? Crazy Devin brown From Arizona Gilbert arizona ended up In utah at the. End there was actually in a, fight but the starting job Against kyle McCord until he had a little fingy issue in spring, ball ends up losing. That colin McCord go was eleven and one on a team that was looked at as possibly a national champion. Contender what does he? Do he shows his. Character he answers the transperportal and goes to a school where their mascot is a. Fruit is disgusting these. Guys Devin, brown he's gonna be all. Right Marvin Harrison junior is talking about staying for another. YEAR i think he's psychotic doing. That if he, does he should absolutely go to THE nfl because you don't know how much you have on the. Tires but it shows that kind of leadership in that wide. RECEIVER i Think Ohio state has a big. Opportunity hear they got? Speed, Yeah, missouri they're a good ball. Club they won a lot of. Games they should Have. Tennessee they mopped the floor Of. TENNESSEE i Wanted tennessee to win that, game but, unfortunately what was the. Situation but coming from a better, Conference Ohio, State i'm Taking Ohio state in this one minus one and a.
Speaker 4: Half you're Taking Ohio.
Speaker 2: STATE i Think Ohio state.
Speaker 1: TOO i think The Devin BROWN i think Like Ohio, state the talent and the depth roster like that has Against. Miszoo like this isn't the middle of the PACK, Sec like this is actually an elite program though they're not in the. PLAYOFF i think they're more of a reload group AND i think does a good. Job you see a lot of the backup quarterbacks make a lot of make a lot of, shine like when they get their debut in the bowl, game AND i Think Ohio state's a spot where that.
Speaker 2: Happens i'm Taking Ohio state minus one and a. HALF i just don't like the. Inexperience how many games did he play in this? Year Devin? Brown, YEAH i think like three or. Four he played an eleven playing eleven.
Speaker 1: Games All, right maybe that, sucks but that's a tough that's a tough showing for.
Speaker 2: You, yeah that's all. Right, yeah you'll Get Penn. State we'll talk about we'll talk. About does anybody else want to? Come it on? Going? Yeah you know where the boys are?
Speaker 5: Going, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Missouri i'm so. CONFY i didn't Know taylor was A Ohio state. Fan Not Ohio state. Fan i'm here to make, money, FOLKS i hear make. Money Ohio state was one team, away one game away from going to the national. Championship, obviously they had to play the best team in the college football, history so unfortunately didn't work out with. Them BUT i Believe Ohio state's gonna. Win this is gonna be a big year for The Big.
Speaker 4: Ten missouri two, words step. Cousin what do you mean by?
Speaker 3: That earlier this YEAR i actually called, Them, ACTUALLY i actually Called missouri the.
Speaker 4: Ugly step cousin of THE.
Speaker 3: Sec And i'm here to formally apologize to all My missouri fans out.
Speaker 4: There but you, know the one thing about an ugly step.
Speaker 3: Cousin in the beginning of your, life it might be, ugly but by the end of your, season aka your formidable years as a, team that ugly step cousin's gotten a little, busty gotten a little. Cute all of a, Sudden she's looking more just like a friend than a step. Cousin and for that, Reason i'm riding With.
Speaker 4: Missouri thank.
Speaker 7: You all, right what's the next? Game we're gonna go to The Peach, bowl, right, Yes Peach Bowl ole miss Versus Penn. State Penn state is currently favorite minus three and a. Half it started out the line opened at two and a half an, hour has moved up to three and a.
Speaker 2: HALF a lot of people Favorite Penn.
Speaker 1: State, Here Penn state is ninety three against the Spread ole missus seven four and One Lane kiffen is one and two bowl games at Ole. Miss Penn state's, Defense he's playing against an explosive Owl miss. Offense Penn state's defense rinks one in yards per, game yards per, play sacks per, game total, sacks and is.
Speaker 2: Only allowing eleven point four points per.
Speaker 1: Game, Uh, mitch fan Of Penn state as, Well let's see if you know a little bit about this ball.
Speaker 2: Club where you Going Penn state Versusll? Miss what was? It spreading three and a Half Penn.
Speaker 6: State i'm gonna, Go, Oh, MIKE i have no.
Speaker 2: IDEA i Think.
Speaker 6: Penn state's defense Without Shop, robinson who's like going to be a top ten pick At Drew aller just in the two games that he's played against good, teams has just kind of not been.
Speaker 2: It but, UH i think The Ole miss is a good. Team, yeah it's a good ball club down.
Speaker 6: THERE i think it's a good ball club down, There mississippi.
Speaker 2: And The rebels are gonna take. It away From Penn. State, YEAH i. DO i THINK i think you're, Wrong. MITCH i think you're. Wrong you're Taking you're taking all The Miss Penn. State their defense is. Phenomenal, yeah you're. Right their quarterback plays shitty against good. TEAMS i don't THINK miss is that good of a. Team this is gonna be a ground and pound type type of. Game franklin needs to get his ass back on track if he wants to keep his ass In Penn. State SO i think they're gonna run the ball quite a bit and they're gonna play stellar. Defense they're gonna walk away from this. Game they're gonna cover the, spread but it's gonna be a low scoring. Game, BOYS i want to, Say, also you talk about Coach.
Speaker 1: Franklin they fired THE oc right after The michigan, game right and they they've been putting up points since.
Speaker 2: Then so, YEAH i Like Penn state as. WELL i Think I'll.
Speaker 1: Miss Like Delane kiff And, vibe they're not built For bowl games one and two in bowl, GAMES i think they're more excited about the recruiting classes that they have coming in there on the next. Year they hope they put out a good product in The bowl, Game BUT i Think Penn state. DOES i Think Penn state does cover where you guys going in the Back.
Speaker 4: Hotty TODDY sec all the. Way Fuck Penn.
Speaker 6: State Penn state's defensive coordinator also just became the head coach Of Duke's MANY, dz so he will not be.
Speaker 2: There, well you, know he was never the same after that stupid thing he did before The michigan. Game that man that would have played, off, well that have been huge win for. Him, gee you're GOING sec as? Well of.
Speaker 1: Course it's, yeah now That I'VE sec Versus Big, TEN i just don't know how to peck you, Sometimes Mitch.
Speaker 2: Oornge? Bowl what we?
Speaker 4: Got Oorngse? Bowl?
Speaker 2: Baby here you Goes? Orangers Is? Citrus, Oh It's Citrus. Bowl iowa Verse. Tennessee tennessee favored minus seven and a. Half what's his? Name Joe milton is not? Playing Joe.
Speaker 4: Milton Joe milton is going to the.
Speaker 2: League he is not.
Speaker 1: Playing tennessee has struggled in the later part of the, season losing two of their last five. Games iowa's defense's top five in, scoring, defense yards, allowed and yards per. Play they're ALSO i think without their running back as, well, Right, Tennessee Jalen, wright who's a?
Speaker 2: Stud stud were?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 2: Jack go ahead talk about this.
Speaker 3: Game it's very simple and it's the o ls govalls. Go It's Big ten, there what you guys were in The Big Ten Championship. Iowa that's disgusting That iowa made to The Big. Championship it speaks levels to The Big. Ten it speaks levels To michigan probably already losing To. ALABAMA i don't, Know, tennessee go ahead and shift that line up to minus fourteen because it is going to be an absolute ass Beating nico time he's getting the first.
Speaker 4: Start, now that's.
Speaker 2: It really rounded it. Off well, There, jackie, Listen iowa was in The Big Ten. West it's one of the more competitive divisions than all The power five. CONFERENCES i will say this About. Iowa their defense is. Phenomenal their offense is. Abysmal their offense is tailed around by a guy with this titties hanging out of his shoulder. Pads you can literally see the nipples popping out of the. Jersey we got a big problem. There they can't push the ball down the field at all because he throws absolute muffins out.
Speaker 4: There in the.
Speaker 2: FIELD i Believe tennessee's gonna win this. GAME i Believe they're gonna win it by more than fourteen points as. Well so with, That i'll stand with.
Speaker 4: You Go.
Speaker 2: Valls everyone Knows i'm gonna go big orange type of. Guy and although The tennessee's in the weaker, Conference tennessee's gonna walk away with this game the.
Speaker 4: Victor that don't make.
Speaker 2: Sense for a loop, There.
Speaker 4: Jack it would have been stupid to Take. Iowa it's called an abusive. RELEASE i was hoping he.
Speaker 1: WOULD i Want tennessee to. WIN i don't know if they win by more than seven and a. Half, Wow tennessee has played against top twenty defenses this. Season those scores they they have scored twenty Against, bama thirteen AGAINST a AND, m and ten Against. Georgia for whatever fucking, Reason iowa finds a way to keep games. CLOSE i do Think tennessee. WINS i want on, RECORD i Want tennessee to win this. Game but If i'm gambling and betting on this game without your guys' running back and everything, else.
Speaker 4: The running, back but, well we'll get.
Speaker 3: THERE i feel. THAT i do feel LIKE i was a cockroach, team, though it's very hard to get rid of. Them So i'm gonna Go iowa to.
Speaker 1: GO i will plus seven and a half Again tennessee. WINS i THINK i will cover some way. SOMEHOW i don't know how they do. It they've done it all year. LONG i will probably want to score a pointless game and it'll probably Be they'll probably win three to nothing or six to.
Speaker 2: Nothing it could very well be there things have. Happened it's different up, north, Dude it is different Up. North ball is.
Speaker 4: Being played Down south, though.
Speaker 2: Great. Point moving on to the sugar.
Speaker 4: Balls we need my. Guys oh, yeah that's.
Speaker 2: Right well they're. Going they're going TO. Gbo yeah, YEAH. Gbo it's not very.
Speaker 5: CLOSE i would it's ball is different up north because ball is bad Up. North it's the only Reason iowa is in The Big Ten championship.
Speaker 2: THAT i don't know what else to say about. It they're. Trash WELL i should have said go off before the first. Comment all, Right, mitchell are you gonna?
Speaker 1: Go getting blown? Out would be completely fine with. ME i think that Would that would be awesome because FOR Gbr yeah, yeah, Yeah i'm just for whatever reason they've they've just done so many fucking uh they've done so many.
Speaker 2: Crazy, way go, ahead go, ahead go, Ahead you're in. Floced SO gbo you SAID gbo BEFORE. GBR i, mean everybody knows WHERE i standing with The Big. Red, YEAH i, HOPE i, do HOPE i would get blown. Out But i'm putting my money On iowa plus seven and a Half Sugar, Bowl Orange?
Speaker 4: Bowl or is?
Speaker 1: It you know we got all These oh, yeah, yeah, yeah there we are The Orange. Bowl georgia Versus Florida. State Florida state is not favored in this. Game georgia is favored minus sixteen and a. Half OBVIOUSLY. Fsu Florida state will be Without Jordan travis and are down to their third string, quarterback the entire reason why.
Speaker 2: They didn't make it to The College Football.
Speaker 1: Playoff the line opened up at, fourteen but since gone up to sixteen and a. Half everybody Thinks georgia is gonna blow this ball club. Out georgia is just three and ten listen to, this now three and ten against the spread this. Season Florida state will also be without its top three wide, receivers as all of them have declared and opted out of the. Game i'm gonna Go georgia the three wide receivers and on their third string. Quarterback if the three receivers are still, PLAYING i would Take Florida state BECAUSE i think that this is clearly their national championship. Game they win this, game they print, off you, know they create and build their.
Speaker 2: Own rings as national champions undefeated.
Speaker 1: Players BUT i just don't think that they have the cats to pull it off Against. Georgia BUT i guess they don't need. To if they were gambling, here they only need to cover then sixteen and a. Half But i'm gonna Go Georgia georgia minus sixteen and a. Half tayl where you're.
Speaker 2: Going, YEAH i feel like in this situation with the string, quarterback the wide receivers being, out this is a statement game For georgia saying you guys should have put us in the. Playoffs they're gonna win this game by more than twenty one. Points Florida state's gonna have the unfortunate situation where people are gonna SAY i told you. So, yeah you guys have been mad for a month and now you get put back in your. Place it's unfortunate what happened To Florida. State we're all. Upset if you're, undefeated we would love for you to be in, there but because the talent has been, hurt it is what it, Is. Babe you're gonna find it against The. Bulldogs.
Speaker 1: LISTEN i Hope Florida. State if you guys, Win i'll be happy for. You, yeah it would be a great. Story it'll be fun. Conversation. Yeah, yeah nothing to do With. WRORE i put my money, THOUGH. Jp where you Going Georgia Florida?
Speaker 5: STATE i would love to See Florida state, win BUT i Think georgia is gonna blow them.
Speaker 2: Out. Jack, yeah same WITH.
Speaker 3: Jps i'm WITH Jp, georgia but it'd be fun to see him so pull it. Out doesn't seem like they're. Mad it seems like they've given. Up they're they're trying to get out of the acc now.
Speaker 2: Leaves they're trying to, Sue they're trying to do all the.
Speaker 1: Things I'm Georgia, dogs all. Dogs anybody Got Florida state? COVERING i don't. Know all, right let's get to the fun games. Here Sugar bowl to kick it off before we get into the game of the. Week Sugar Bowl texas favored minus four and a half Against.
Speaker 2: Washington texas And.
Speaker 1: Washington fun little history fact here they played against each other last year in The Alamo, bowl Where washington won that. Game texas has won their last three games by combined eighty eight points Since quinn youwers got back in the. Lineup texas has four and one against ranked opponents and six and one when a neutral site game is. Happening washington five and zero against ranked opponents and a six and oh record in road neutral site games as.
Speaker 2: Well, uh who wants to kick this one? Off?
Speaker 4: Jack last game For texas to THEIR.
Speaker 3: Sec So i'm just gonna go ahead and give them THE sec love and it's horns Of.
Speaker 4: Texas where we?
Speaker 2: GOING i Think texas is gonna win. This when you're up in The, Pacific northwestern more focused about decriminalizing major drugs in your on. Football that's the issue we got going up. There The pac twelve is now. Dissolving it's really. Nothing this is a nice tip of the. Cap say, hey Congratulations. Washington you guys are in. Here your offensive line win The Joe Joe Moore. Award they are going to be very disappointed when it comes to the sugar board down At Newi's New Orleans Louise. NOLINS i Got texas minus four and a. Half this might be the second lock of the.
Speaker 3: Week this might be The Texas alabama matchup we've been looking.
Speaker 1: FOR i Think texas is. MOTIVATED i Think sark with those weapons on. OFFENSE i Think texas is built similar To. Oregon we all Thought OReGO to win that game in THE pac twelfth. Title they have the guys up, front they have the trenches in their. FAVOR i Think sark with that much preparation with Quinn ewers and all the talent that they have on, OFFENSE i think that they put up a lot of points Against, washington AND i think their defense does enough to Keep pennix at. Bay i'm Going texas to minus four and a half BECAUSE i would love to see them make it to the national title. Game, unfortunately horns UP, Jp you're Going washington.
Speaker 5: For the exact reason you just. Said you Said texas looks a lot Like. Oregon washington Beat oregon twice this. Year, yeah And i'm tired of betting Against washington. All they've been underdogs so many times this year and they've won every single. Time And i'm not. SURE i don't even know WHY i bet against them WHEN i was SO i got a ride With washington undefeated as an, Underdog, yeah undefeated as an. Underdog, Garrett do you Want texas to Win, garrett so you can see a rematch with them in for?
Speaker 2: Sure BECAUSE i would love to see a.
Speaker 8: REMATCH i think it would be the best game you could possibly ask for. It but it comes down to the quarterback for, me AND i Think Michael pennix will have a little more composure Than Quinn. Yours But Quinn yours has crazy, weapons so it's a tough one for.
Speaker 2: Me i'm gonna Go. WASHINGTON i don't love, it But i'm gonna Go. Washington, Yeah, NO i love. IT i love that WE'RE i love that we're kind of split On, now let me ask a quick, Question. Garrett in your mind of where you think This COLLEGE Footba playoffs going to, go would you like to See Washington? Alabama you want to See Texas? Alabama don't, matter don't. Matter just as long As alabama's in, it you are gonna be.
Speaker 1: Disappointed come the First here we go the, Finale.
Speaker 4: Dona the main.
Speaker 1: Event of the, evening The Rose Bowl alabama Versus. Michigan michigan is favored by minus one and a. HALF i think the line might have opened. Up what minus one went to two at one point and now was back down to one and a. Half michigan is zero to two in The College Football playoff under Coach harball and an overall bowl record of two and.
Speaker 2: Seven The michigan defense is ELITE a.
Speaker 1: Plus they ranked number one in scoring, defense number two in total, defense number three in, turnovers and number four in passing. Efficiency here's a crazy stat for, you brought to us By Mitchie. Neutron michigan has lost its last Six Bowl College Football playoff, games eight of its last and thirteen of its last.
Speaker 2: Sixteen another crazy stat this is For.
Speaker 1: Alabama alabama has won their last game of the year nine times in the last fourteen, years and those five losses three were in The National, championship one against the soon to be national Champion Ohio state and in The Sugar. Bowl, yeah Jo jalen, Milroll, okay we won't say that because now that's all opinion. Based, yeah it's all opinion.
Speaker 2: Based, taylor go ahead and kick this thing, off. BROTHER i want to start by SAYING i Respect. ALABAMA i Like. ALABAMA i Like Nick. SABAN i think you guys did an amazing job in the two thousand Since Nick saban's been, there you guys have been an elite. Conference now we're headed over To. Pasadena michigan made this game what it is in the, past AND i know we sit there and talk about the past all the time With. Michigan michigan is two and seven in bowl. Games are zero in two in college football. Playoffs you've read all the stats the last whatever how many, Years we've only won so many bowl. Games let me give you another star sixteen until three years, ago we only Beat Ohio state two the last twenty, times and now we've Beat Ohio state three years in a. Row we got guys that have experience going to college football playoff who decided not to go to THE, nfl that are here for one reason and one reason, only and that is to win the whole entire national. Championship alabama's a. Stud you guys are. Fantastic you have five star recruits coming out the ass every single. Day here's the, deal, though With Jalen, Milroe we're gonna stop the. Run we're gonna. Contain we're gonna Edge wall. Swarm they're gonna play, good well put together, defense and we're gonna make him beat us with his arm. Our defense is. Elite our office does a great job of handling the time of. Possession we're gonna make this a, gritty blood bath type of the. Game and when we get to that fourth, quarter we're gonna Have alabama right where the fuck we want, them and we're gonna take that all the way to go see who we, play whether It's texas Or, WASHINGTON alu Or washington Or. Texas after, THAT i Got michigan minus one and a, half AND i believe that is going to be the biggest lock anybody will ever have in their. Life how much you putting on? That, No i'll put a couple units on that.
Speaker 4: Thing what's the unit for?
Speaker 2: You fifteen? Hundred you put three grain on The Michigan. Wolverine, yes that seems. Low, Well i'll put more later if you guys. WANT i think we we're focused on right now is the show and we can do whatever you want it right. Now Crimson tide needs a. Phone, Yeah i'm gonna read a.
Speaker 8: Quote something as simple as being on time is important because it shows that you. Care it shows that it's important to. You it shows that we can trust in, You it shows your team can trust in. You it's important to pay attention to, detail and the only Detail michigan has paid attention to is when they're. Cheating Bar ball has missed seven games this. Year, yes you guys have done a good. JOB i think that coachy you, said deserves a. Job SO i just think this is when the master is ahead of the, boss and that's a. Nixtab it's not going to be. Close you backed out of wanting to go To pasadena for a.
Speaker 2: REASON i feel like saying a press, box, okay games a, game it's gonna be a blood. BAT i do have a.
Speaker 8: Question if they're gonna Contain, milroe who's gonna spy?
Speaker 2: Him any of our guys? Whoever all of them doesn't. Matter, cool all, Right i'm. Good how about that receiver? One how about that receiver that says it said what he? Said what did he? Say he told? Me what he said that he? Said we, Like, oh we liked that one hundred. Emoji we. Don't we don't like. You we wish you were on the, field or something like. That if you saw me on the, field, brother it would be the same thing happened in twenty. TWELVE i locked down whatever defensive END i was going against and half until the pulled me because we're gonna ask me by so. Much BUT i didn't play on the same. TEAM i told you twenty nine and thirteen of The Dark. Years they're Like, germany they don't they don't have an icknowledge the thirties and. Forties The michigan fans don't acknowledge twenty nine and twenty. Twelve that they don't even fucking acknowledge. It. Right this is not we could sit here and get mad or say whatever about WHEN i. Played we, Played WHEN i, played, mister we were fucking. Garbage this is a different. Team this is a team that is built to be in the, treasures that has built to play gritty. Ball you said, yourself it's gonna be a, bloodack, Dude there's only one team coming out of there when it comes to a blood. Beat that's gonna be The Amazing Blue how are you guys gonna Stop blake Korm? Yeah who, oh come? On.
Speaker 8: DISRESPECT i don't like that, NOW i, mean right, now it is. Disrespect this game time is five days. Away we're good, Now hey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah you know.
Speaker 2: You see what we got? Here? Mitch where you going roll? Tide? Okay all? Right where's the boy jack?
Speaker 3: Going one, Question, Taylor, sir did y'all plan suk on when you're in?
Speaker 2: College what's a? Sukon suk?
Speaker 4: On these? Nuts?
Speaker 2: Jap where you're?
Speaker 5: GOING i don't like to see the bus doing this To taylor AND i have Appreciated michigan's story arc this, year and As i've seen it, now everybody is going With alabama Except, taylor And i'll be joining. Them i'm rocket With. Alabama i'm going With Tyler booker.
Speaker 2: Specifically So i'm going to roll. Tide you got his quote off The.
Speaker 4: DOME i have it right.
Speaker 5: Here quote From Tyler, booker one of the best old linemen in the. Nation the standard can only be, imitated not. Replicated there would be No michigan Without, alabama, really he, Said.
Speaker 2: Georgia but for the sake of this, conversation, Yeah i'm Taking. Bama, yeah LIKE i just. DON'T i Think. Bama their trap game happened Against.
Speaker 1: Auburn but since they've been on a, run and since they showed up and Beat georgia like this one will be no. DIFFERENT i think that they're growing to be the more details football. TEAM i do think they both elite. Coaches BUT i Like sabin in THE i Like saban in the, postseason Love saban in the.
Speaker 2: Postseason. GOOD i think this could potentially be WHICH i would hate to, see a. Blowout would hate to see, it would hate to. SEE i hope that they would he stop doing, that because you. Would you would if it didn't go my, way you would love. It if it was a, blowout you would live for. It, YES i. MIGHT i can't, wait and.
Speaker 1: THEN i would Love. TUESDAY i would love to See Bama texas. Rematch AND i guess we'll have to wait until that, pick BUT i would love to See Abama texas. Rematch i'm also going To alabama plus one and a. Half i'm gonna Take alabama money, line get a couple extra boosting. THERE i have like a thousand dollars on them winning the whole. Thing so spoiler, Alert.
Speaker 2: YEAH i got them Beating texas in The national title.
Speaker 1: Game BUT i Like. BAMA i Like. BAMA i think this is where you want to. Be, yeah, everybody.
Speaker 2: That's where it's Been i'm good with. This you're still nervous WHEN i walked into, this this. Show this is exactly WHERE i expect it to be at the end of the. Show then now the Thing jack did to, me that was, nice so, nice AND i should have seen it. Coming but other than, that everything's been exactly WHAT i thought it would. BE i knew there'd be some bad quote From. GARRETT i knew THAT jp would have a couple. ONE i Know mitch would fumble over his, words AND i knew you'd Take alabama by a. LANDSLIDE i just, said, Yeah i'm just. Kidding, yeah, yeah it's over, now, Right we're done doing. That, okay, good thanks for coming to bet the. Bus you come, man you, Comments we love you big on tiny. Kisses, no, Hey, JACK i, Can't god damn, IT i did not the. YEAH i think he had all of. Us god dam, no, No i've heard that one.
Speaker 4: Before even if.
Speaker 2: You have this no, movies just saying that is SO i have