Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 2: Reactions. This podcast all depends on you. Baby Free Yeah.
Speaker 3: Brooklyn Boys Slice time for episode three fifty three and beyond.
Speaker 2: I got some free dessert right here. What are you eating? This is an apple, Brody? What are you doing with an apple?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Do you have no idea? My sister and her whole family went apple picking, and now the stands scary Jones with a healthy fruit is weird, And.
Speaker 3: Now their apples are my problem. I went to go visit my sister and she's like, no, you gotta take some apples.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, no, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't really eat apples unless i'm, you know, doing that program I'm not gonna talk about because don't feel like geting the jingle, ye know. And that's why I eat apples and you know, first quarter. But I said, Jen, she's don't understand. We came home with four bags of apples. I'm already making apple pie. I gave some to cousin Kalmin, I gave them to daddy. Everybody's you gotta take them and bring them to Robin. I said, Jen, I don't. I'm telling you, he's gonna sit my refrigerator. So she's like, I don't care, She says, you trust me. These are so good. They're so fresh. We picked them right off the tree, Lucas and Nico. You got to see them fresh and so clean. So the family goes apple picking. They got all these beautiful pictures in video. And now I have to suffer because I got a refrigerator full of apples, and Robin was like, I don't want them.
Speaker 5: So yeah, you know, you know where I go apple picking? Where the grocery store. Right, there was no need to go apple picking. It's not like it's not readily available in the store. You go apple picking, look, and this is what happens. You take so many apples because you know what you paid for it, right, and you're like you have to, Yeah, I'll.
Speaker 2: Get whatever, I whatever, whatever, you know, whatever, I get ten pounds apples, you got no choice get.
Speaker 3: Your eyes are bigger than your stomach, and you're like, oh, you gotta eat them.
Speaker 5: And you're like, oh, it's just a small basket apples until you realize I got to eat these apples, and you know, oh my god, I gotta give them away. She started pouring them off on everybody. I would have told your sister once you heard she was apple picking, I can't come over for another couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Because now I'm a victim. You become a victim. I mean you literally eat apple. You got apple plucked. That's what you got.
Speaker 3: If you think about it, how many apples do you even eat in a frigging year, let alone a month?
Speaker 2: Maybe the whole year?
Speaker 6: Ten?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's about like sixty apples. She gave me fucking fifteen of them. Twenty I'm like, yeah, I don't want them. And it's not like you can put them in the freezer. You know what you could do. You could make an apple pie and then freeze the apple pie. That I could do.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I'm finishing. I'm finishing the last apple. Sorry, if you have if you have me sulphoni, I apologize. Oh do we have the mesophonia jingle?
Speaker 2: No? At home, that's the end of that. I'm so sorry. Guys.
Speaker 3: But my god, if you go apple picking, you know what we're talking about. But there's no reason, is.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you go pumpkin picking because you want to most likely decorate them for your for your house. Like if you take extra, you don't have to eat them exactly.
Speaker 2: You can decorate them. We can do it an apple. That's the problem anyway.
Speaker 5: Uh An, you put in a blender, make apple sauce or or something you can drink like an apple teenie. You do something, there's got to be you know what you can make makes sad ingria. Then you put the apple slices in the sangria. That'll work well.
Speaker 3: I did yesterday. I made an apple crab salad. I took my jumbo lump crab because you know what all you gotta do is ask chatchpt You say, hey, chat ChiPT, I have a lot of apples, and I have jumbo lump crab and my refrigerator, the only two things I really had. I said, I said, what can I make with this? And Chatchipts spit out. I'll tell you what you could do. You could make a crab apple salad. All you got to do is chop a quarter of an onion some celery, eat it and it literally so brody.
Speaker 2: I followed it. You had an onion and celery in the house, yes, and I had some scallions.
Speaker 3: Anyway, all that being said, and I made my own dressing, which with the stuff that they asked for you know, you need some Mayo and some Djon Mustard. I mixed it, Brody, gotta tell you, and I know this isn't the Brooklyn Boys. And we'll move on here at a second because we had a lot of talkbacks to play. I ate I made the salad and it came out amazing. So my crab apple salad phenomenal.
Speaker 5: Because I've been asking AI questions with the new Gemini AI on Android phones. Yeah, it's just basically Google. It's Good's supposed to be Google Android. And I have to tell you it's been wrong a bunch of times, and I have had to go in to leave feedback and then correct it now. But you know, chet GPT put the wrong picture of me. So anyway, I've got an AI gripe for the next episode of Brooklyn Buss. We do when I when I called my benefits company and I got an AI person frustrating all right, so talkback.
Speaker 3: Yeah this headline just in case you don't hear you talk back, it's because it got deleted. Why did it get deleted? Because that is the main frame computer at work. They delete him after a week or so.
Speaker 2: We can have this.
Speaker 5: We unfortunately had to take off two episode weeks because of my schedule and scariest vacation. Right again, I apologize. Unfortunately, we're tweeted me and yeah, said someone tweeted me and said, hey, did the podcast get canceled?
Speaker 2: That's not a thing. We don't work for a network.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do our own thing, and we let you know if we were going to end it, it'll end on our terms when we're ready.
Speaker 2: Are you ready yet? I'm not ready yet me either. Okay, not even close. So there you go.
Speaker 3: So this is the episode about the episode, the talkback episode.
Speaker 2: Here's your feedback from wherever that we're pushed the button.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, felks payprocom boys.
Speaker 7: It's Kailan from be Sure.
Speaker 4: So I'm listening to episode two forty four, January twenty fifth, twenty twenty three. Scary is talking about chat GPT as if you were Brian Stumble and Katie Kirk talking about what is internet?
Speaker 7: What is.
Speaker 2: Scary like chat ChiPT?
Speaker 8: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: It's brand new, all the kids are using it. As Scary's dad would say, it is all the.
Speaker 9: Jet set is.
Speaker 4: The jet set is a role using chat GPT. So that was like over two and a half years ago and now look where chachipt is. So anyways, I just thought it was funny because you were talking about chatchept, like what is Internet? What is cell phone? What is.
Speaker 2: Oh my god? And what was I just talking about chapping GVT?
Speaker 3: Like it was like every part of the conversation, every everyday conversation.
Speaker 2: That's pretty wid Shout out to Luke who wasn't on the call. And I just want to say, where the fuck where all this Brody.
Speaker 10: Cart fan when he was in the Big show, because he for shut do you not have an all the fans back in the day? But hey, job Brody and stopped fucking with Scary on his vacation. Damn man deserves it.
Speaker 1: Showed the fuck up pitches. He's a little beachy bitch, but he deserves it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not gonna dispute that.
Speaker 5: But I didn't have fans when I worked on the morning show in eighty cities in the country.
Speaker 2: I think I did. Okay, Well, here's more to say, and.
Speaker 10: All you bitches compare about Scary's vacation and I don't know what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Where's the fuck is Brody's book?
Speaker 1: Where's the free Desert book.
Speaker 10: And where's the fucking jokes he was gonna write to him? Jimmy came away and I don't now where the comedians are, but where the fuck he didn't?
Speaker 2: He hasn't done ship whatever.
Speaker 10: He sat on the show the left, he said, who's going to do a shit?
Speaker 2: He had to do shit except we're playing pick a ball and pick up kids at the park.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't pick up kids in the park. I don't know what that's about.
Speaker 5: I never said I was gonna write jokes for Jimmy Kimmel, although I would be glad to. I said I was gonna write comedy, which I have you doing.
Speaker 2: I didn't say you were going to write a book though.
Speaker 3: That was several years ago set and it will be indexed and referenced by several episodes.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Uh, I have a problem with ADHD and completing projects. So I'm a procrastinator by nature, and uh, it's still on the back burner. I'm also working on say I don't want to say what I'm working on because I'm actually.
Speaker 2: It's a picture book with with humor. I can't. I'm working on something else.
Speaker 5: I'm almost done with Kay great I think I maybe can't we I again, I I got a lot of things going on, all right, again. I I did say the reason I was leaving was the hours were killing me, and I also wanted to spend more time with my family. That was the focus of what I said. The other stuff was like, oh, I'm gonna do some other stuff too while I'm at it, and I am writing comedy. I've been writing comedy for radio stations around the country. You know, freelance, very freelance. But you guys don't know about it because I do it, you know, on the side.
Speaker 2: But I'm happy.
Speaker 1: That's why you get delivery.
Speaker 8: I listen to episode two eleven, Whay and Brody mailed the key in. Why couldn't the bank just lie about it so they can charge you that money?
Speaker 1: That's what I would pay.
Speaker 2: I guess they were all they want all the money. Well they're banks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 5: By the way, three years ago or two years ago, whatever it was, it was a safe deposit box key. I think I've mailed in and they charged me thirty five dollars or something something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yes, this is a comment on an old episode. So I apologize whatever anyway. In episode three forty nine, in the beginning, Brody, there was a difference in the levels. I know you said didn't turn any nodge anything up or down, but I definitely heard the difference. Powers sounded louder. Maybe it sounded regular, So maybe your tonal voice was louder.
Speaker 2: But Scary was right. Nope, Nope, Scary was right. Scary was right. Not right because I didn't touch the levels. I don't have a way to touch the levels. I don't know. There's no levels. Another very random comment.
Speaker 6: Bethom will say it again. A few episodes ago, this is going back in time, Brody made mention of having to get a adapter for his car, and I believe he said it was so he can play Android Auto. But don't you have a twenty twenty four or twenty twenty five charger with a hemy in it?
Speaker 2: No, that's a super fire car.
Speaker 6: But does it not come with that standard Android Auto and Applecarplay.
Speaker 2: Nope, doesn't have that.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, So I do have Android Auto and Apple CarPlay in my twenty twenty Dodge charger, but it's not Wireless car play because this was pre wireless car play.
Speaker 2: And Android Auto.
Speaker 5: So I bought a little gizmo on Amazon that plugs into my car and then connects to my phone through Bluetooth, and now I have wireless car play. I do not have a There is no twenty twenty five Dodge charger, and I don't have a twenty four.
Speaker 2: Well there is, but it's electric.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: It should change greg T's name from the Jersey Kid to the Jersey cry Baby. Oh, I'm listening to an episode where he was doing nothing but crying, cry, cry, cry about scary posting pictures that he was at a party, pool party or something at his house, a cookout. That's what you do with things like that, functions like that, You take pictures.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 8: Yeah. It was episode two sixty three, The Jersey cry Baby crying over pictures at his pull party.
Speaker 2: Exactly. I'm with you man. By the way, I love that while we.
Speaker 8: Were like that, that wasn't an invasion of privacy. You invited him there, it was a party. He's allowed to take pictures and post him appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Thanks for getting my back, and yeah, I echo the words and the sentiment of Brody. I love the fact that while we were away, people were listening to old episodes.
Speaker 2: That's what Brody's observation was.
Speaker 12: Good morning many from Brooklyn here scary. I don't think it's selfish for wanting to go on vacation, but the fact that you don't want to tell Robin tells me that she would have an issue with it. And if she does, it's understandable. And then I think maybe you shouldn't. Uh me, personally, I wouldn't, but that's me each his own. I'm not saying all the wife or girlfriend, but I don't think you're selfish for wanting to enjoy your entire vacation. But if she would have an issue with it, as they ask him for it, if you if you still go and uh, Brody on the table thing over there, that waita was definitely a dickhead.
Speaker 1: But uh, maybe it was a seven.
Speaker 12: Forty five appointment and reservation and they they showed up late. They didn't want to, Well, you're not going to dirty the table, touch the utensils or whatever it is. Maybe you just didn't want to reset the table or clean it down after you left, but still a jerk off. I'm gonna explained it a little bit better.
Speaker 1: Could have reasoned with you.
Speaker 2: Thanks anyway, Thanks Vinnie jerk Off.
Speaker 5: I gotta say Vinnie doesn't often agree with me, but when he does, he goes hard.
Speaker 2: He does hard. In the What's song, you can't.
Speaker 3: Play this, you can't play Oh yeah that's right. Yeah well okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's right. We're not allowed to do that.
Speaker 13: Hey, this is Renee from Lancaster, just congratulating, which is right outside of Philly. And yes we're Philly fans or Eagles fans, so I'm congratulating, mulating the Brooklyn boys on the Giants win, which was a real The Eagles didn't do well last week and they did not this week, and for your Giants, that's a big win. So congratulations. And there's a little there's green tears going around. They need to regroup.
Speaker 3: I obviously this was left before last week's game where the Giants just totally ShipIt the bed and collapsed in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: What gave up thirty three points? The fuck?
Speaker 3: They gave up thirty three points in one quarter to lose the game.
Speaker 2: Most in the history of football.
Speaker 14: Disgusting caller, long time listeners, just saying about the vacations I work in the garage fixing cars. We don't have vacation days yet, but if they do provide it, I'm taking it camp stream because I need a day off of cars driving me in safe later. Appreciate you the time you were talking about vacation Yep, that people don't take it. They're insane if they don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, out there you go. And there was a car being worked on in the background too. I love it. Yeah, he took a break from his job to leave that talk back.
Speaker 4: He broken voice is Klan from be Sure Listen. I love you, guys, my favorite podcast, but the amount of ads are absolutely insane. Your podcast is anywhere from twelve to fifteen minutes of ads three to start, two or three breaks in the middle, and then another three minutes of ads at the end finishing it. Why the fifteen to twenty twelve to fifteen minutes of ads?
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, it's not our fault. We don't control that. That is iHeart.
Speaker 5: Also, when the podcast ends, I don't believe you're tied to the I mean you don't you know?
Speaker 2: You guys know what I'm dead. Yeah exactly, I'm not saying I'm not saying that.
Speaker 4: Absolutely no heat because I love you guys. You're my favorite podcast, but the amount of ads are just insane, So I love you. I will still continue to be a little listener from be sure you guys.
Speaker 3: We don't have as many ads as broadcast radio. I mean, come on, think about that for a second.
Speaker 5: And broadcast radio you can't hit the fifteen seconds.
Speaker 2: You can't do that just say yeah, but yeah, I mean, well listen.
Speaker 3: I don't know what do you expect for free free ninety nine for this podcast.
Speaker 2: It's got to get paid for somehow. Speaking of ads, the.
Speaker 15: Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 16: We will be right back.
Speaker 2: I hope you're still with us, Caitlin and.
Speaker 17: Everybody Brooklyn Boys. This is Day from San Diego. I just wanted to chime in about Palm Springs. So it's about two and a half hour drive from us in San Diego, and it's like the place for girls' weekends getaways. But it's also right next to where Coachella happens in Stagecoach, and all the celebs have their second third homes out there, and especially in Lakinta and whatnot. So it's yeah, a really cool place to get away. Super fucking hot in the summer though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I came on the fringe of that in October and I was boiling. Can you imagine what it would have been like if I went there in July?
Speaker 2: Brooklyn, boys, it's DP from NC.
Speaker 18: I'm sure you knew that from the motherfucking background.
Speaker 1: Noise.
Speaker 18: I'm glad y'all are back podcast, and it's good to hear it. Bertie, you definitely should have released the podcast. Well, Scary was gone playing with itself vacation lamb. Besides the jokes, no I got a real question, fellas. I'm going to the casino soon up in Maryland, MGM, and I'm playing they hit the black jack table. I need some tips, man, I gotta come up and pay this chirp off man, I'm going broke my last two hundred dollars up at the casino.
Speaker 3: Okay, always play to seventeen and let it always say, you know, always put aces and eights right, Always double on eleven, and and.
Speaker 5: Always assume that the dealer has a ten on his U dayun card.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: And if the dealer is showing six letsye uh six five four three two as the face up card and you have a twelve, you stay higher than a twelve.
Speaker 2: But if they pull anything other than a ten, no, not you.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying, if the dealer's showing uh six six' five four three to, two, yeah we heard. That i'm right upon.
Speaker 2: It and you're if you're, yeah and and AND i.
Speaker 5: Know but, steria if they pull a, five then they get, eleven then they Put.
Speaker 2: But the odds are in your favor that you're gonna win the.
Speaker 3: Hand, Okay so there's the rule book that if you're showing the, twelve you stay on you stay on a twelve and above you stay on the.
Speaker 5: Twelve AND i want you TO i want you to do next Time i'm gonna go. Gamble look at the house you live. In look at the apartment wherever you. Live look at it as you, leave leave the, house turn, around take a picture of it if you. Want then when you get to the, casino look at the, casino the, hotel how big, it look at the, lobby and you tell me who has the odds in their. Favor that's.
Speaker 3: All keep in mind, though that blackjack is one of the more fair and more close games in the, house where that the house doesn't have as much of a percentage over the player as they do in other games like slot, machines where they fucking you. Know let's put it this, way if casinos only had blackjack, tables they wouldn't be so so big and. Grand, okay there's other games in the casino that will far more rob you quicker than blackjack. Will blackjack is one of those games that are more even. Keeled all, Right i'm just gonna STILL i know, it BUT i know what you.
Speaker 9: Meant, god, yeah that's.
Speaker 19: Funny even though.
Speaker 8: You're saying you're both saying It's brodie's, fault you weren't on the first.
Speaker 15: Week in my, mind it's still scary As brody.
Speaker 20: Is scary and never, scary And brody is well FROM ct first, Off welcome, Back stop taking long ass, vacation, MAN i don't know how to occupy my time about the. Boys god damn. It, anyways, Scary so they thought you were, Gay no, way. MO i actually had a friend growing up and his mom's name was actually At Mkhille, rockery and growing UP i always called her Miss. Abby but, yeah when you heard, THAT i heard, THAT i was, like what the, Hell, yes my friend's mom's, name And, Brody, MAN i can't stand those stupid fucking sayings to he's, cooking let him cook or he's. Eating, yes, man fuck that. SHIT i agree with, You brody, man you were definitely.
Speaker 2: Cooking shut the fuck.
Speaker 7: Up i'm taking a collar HIS dp people didn't, see.
Speaker 1: Guys i'm just.
Speaker 18: Calling him to, say, hey fuck that stand up comedian asshole.
Speaker 2: Man fuck. Him he ain't have to be all fucking Grew do.
Speaker 18: You want to sell? Tickets and he's the fucking jude got damn, Head he got damn head out of his.
Speaker 2: Hands fucked that.
Speaker 18: MOTHERFUCKER i promise one THING i will never got damn watched.
Speaker 1: A specialist show in many fucking. Support fuck that motherfucker's.
Speaker 18: Gig pull, up woop his, ass be a man about, it kick his, ass punch him in the, broake fucking sticky finger in his ass.
Speaker 2: Something thank, you, hey maybe not. That thank you for your thoughts On Jeremy.
Speaker 5: Piven, Hey Jemmy, Piven i'm so mad at you for that awkward call we. Had MAY i stick my finger in yours and by that, way the follow up on That brody.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 3: PISSED i, KNOW i know that we left imagine we left everybody in suspense we didn't know. Ourselves, uh he really was. Angry that was not a BIT i DON'T i don't blame.
Speaker 2: Him he got called like when he was sleeping unexpected and he're, like, oh.
Speaker 3: We're, recording yeah right, Right, yeah in, retrospect my boy should not have done that to.
Speaker 2: Him but he, says, OH i know him really.
Speaker 3: WELL i can do this and get away with it BECAUSE i know him AND i know he can he can roll with.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 3: Well obviously you don't know him well, enough, Buddy but, Anyway, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 2: Listen i'm sorry it went down that.
Speaker 3: Way you, know he could have he could have actually patronized, me patronized.
Speaker 1: Me, hey guys From brooklyn.
Speaker 12: Here uh commenting on back on the Last, Lifetime why is everybody always Giving scary so much fuck and? Ship they're just hating that it takes so much fucking.
Speaker 1: Vacation he earned, It he got, It.
Speaker 12: Brodie if you would, it you'd be taking the same thing because the whole show goes on the same.
Speaker 1: TIME i don't get it being married leaving the fuck. Alone. Guys, yeah bro bro take your fucking.
Speaker 2: Vacation thank. You Pal vinne's always got my.
Speaker 5: Back next time your girlfriend of fifteen years or however long it's, been wants to spend her anniversary with, you you, Say vinnie from From Queens Brooklyn viny For brooklyn rather ready For brooklyn says fuck.
Speaker 2: It i'm going on. Vacation AND i.
Speaker 3: Still came home and we still had a great anniversary. Night, yes, yes, YES i got to do it.
Speaker 2: ALL i Think.
Speaker 21: Queen's.
Speaker 22: Here welcome back, guy, hearing motherfucking Douchebag.
Speaker 3: Jolt are you that this is exactly What vinnie's talking? About can you come? In can you come in neutral and not come in so hot like?
Speaker 18: That?
Speaker 3: Seriously, Ah, jamie all, Right, jamie all, right coming in, Hot she's coming in.
Speaker 2: Hot there's no reason for.
Speaker 17: This, hey, Hey brooklyn, Boys jamie From queen's, here welcome back a, scary motherfucking Douchebag.
Speaker 9: Jones are you?
Speaker 23: Serious you Said brody did all that complaining about the snacks he gave way and he hasn't Come get the rest of, It, jesse when was he supposed to do?
Speaker 15: It you've just spent a.
Speaker 22: Week boozing it up in.
Speaker 23: The west coast Of narnia or some five star resort in oz or wherever the. Fuck and when you're not boozing your way through the bougiest parts Of Middle earth or some, shit you're at a rooftop bar With Big, Dick bob.
Speaker 13: Or whatever your friend's names are doing.
Speaker 23: One hundred dollars solid gold zema.
Speaker 22: Shots so what exactly is he supposed to go get? It is he supposed to break it to your apartment when you're not? Home or is he supposed to find the Star trek teleporter and beams ass in there to go get it when you're not?
Speaker 2: Home, well there you. Are you left that On october.
Speaker 3: Sixteenth we discussed this when last week on The Brooklyn boys that he didn't pick the shit. Up, hey guess what here we are recording this On october. Twentieth It's brody still has not come to my house to pick the ship.
Speaker 2: Up you've, Had you've.
Speaker 3: Had all that time and the week coming, home and at Then monday you had.
Speaker 2: Yesterday Today's, tuesday, bitch It's. Tuesday be. Over, YEAH i invited you.
Speaker 5: Over did you remember to put the stuff in the lobby and leave it for?
Speaker 2: Me like we talked about when you went on. Vacation we get, well we can do.
Speaker 3: THAT i can arrange for, that and you come pick the ship up when you're coming over.
Speaker 2: SO i can get MY i can get my stuff out of.
Speaker 3: Here Because Asian mike's a little offended that that you don't even care about your half of the.
Speaker 5: Swag, well, well here's the THING i don't. Know it's not my half of the. Swag it's half minus the stuff you gave To cubby's wife and the stuff you gave away on.
Speaker 9: Air keep things moving full force, Forward, YES. Iond guessing yourself when it comes time to do the task at. Hand, yeah confident about it and not worry that you're going to, fail because if you're worried about that while doing whatever it is that you're, doing you're going to. Fail good better. Best never let her rest until you're good is better and you're better's. Best Boom, god bless The brooklyn boys need FROM.
Speaker 24: CC i love That Orange canal. Soflowed je let's, up, Guys i'm doing. Good uh little his names About, Fayal he's doing. Awesome just one of the episode three forty, NINE i was listening about DJ's and all. That totally agree With. Brody don't TELL dj how to do his. JOB i used TO dj for for my, frat don't fucking tell me what the Play so that's, why out of all the one hundred, Guys i'm the one doing.
Speaker 2: It that's.
Speaker 24: Right, also at my, WEDDING i basically set the entire playlist for the whole. WEDDING i, SAID dj mix, it doing whatever he needed to. Do and my this one fucking guy at my, wedding fucking he was like twenty years old nineteens all the, time requested LIKE ymca and, Shit AND i specifically told MY, DJ i don't want any of that ship at my. Wedding, Sorry i'm, okay old you. ARE i don't want that ship at my. Wedding and he played it AND i got pissed at both of.
Speaker 9: Them were doing.
Speaker 2: That, okay well you just said you can't tell him what to. Do he knows. Better people want to hear that Song.
Speaker 15: Brodie's, Scary scary And Brodie it's.
Speaker 8: DEAD i cannot believe That ari went in on you like that. Scary that was.
Speaker 21: WOW i was.
Speaker 2: Crying it was so, funny.
Speaker 5: But like it wasn't funny because he got set up and so did, you and no one was.
Speaker 3: Ready so you know your promoter friends kind of an asshole, man and he's trying to really.
Speaker 2: Promote why didn't he give you guys time to like set it? Up so you, know he got to know and let it. Right was right on the.
Speaker 3: Spot he didn't even explained to him that it was supposed to be a thirty second FaceTime call from my story on social media with a link to buy.
Speaker 2: Tickets it was.
Speaker 3: Just supposed to, be, ay what's. Up it wasn't supposed to be an in depth. Interview we we established that On The Broken, boys but still.
Speaker 2: We. Did we talked about.
Speaker 3: That it was not supposed to be an, interview supposed to be check, in but he didn't explained.
Speaker 5: That to, him and you lived up to that by asking terrible interview.
Speaker 1: Questions wasn't an.
Speaker 3: Interview it was supposed to, Be, hey what's? Up bro it's your? Show, hey so what can we?
Speaker 5: Say and so you wad to stand up, Comedy, well how are you gonna be amplifying your?
Speaker 2: Voice you're gonna use like a microphone or. SOMETHING i was expecting the trucker to come in. There but that's the Fun. Brody is wrong.
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 9: Wrong BECAUSE i know that is.
Speaker 5: WRONG i like THAT i know That brody's. Wrong let's get that Jingle brody being. WRONG i can tell YOU i know That brody is. Wrong BECAUSE i know That brody's, WRONG i need to know. Why, no, no he, Continues he's got two more in a.
Speaker 2: Row, oh, okay brought.
Speaker 11: In, man you're wrong for making the slicest day for a. Ticket, Man scary is right, There but. SCARY i know you said not to go, back but you were talking about how football shouldn't and, ties and soccer sometimes doesn't and then, ties but sometimes it. Does they just they don't always do the shootout in. Soccer so that's another ONE dp From. Menci we love, you but can you not leave the talkbacks when you're at? Work is there any other time you can leave? Them without the noise and the background a?
Speaker 2: Neighborhood he works a.
Speaker 3: Lot can't wait For deep's response to that slice time.
Speaker 11: And last, One, scary The Jeremy piven.
Speaker 19: Thing that was.
Speaker 11: AMAZING i know that you must hate that that, happens but it's, like you, know, bombing going up to a girl and trying to talk to her and just, bombing like it sucks that. Happened but at least you get a great story out of. It SO i have some funny stories and it's a silver line that was really great for the. Podcast that was.
Speaker 2: Glad you thought it was. True now you didn't post the video? Anywhere?
Speaker 25: Right?
Speaker 3: Uh, NO i told my Boy, richie out of, respect we were not going to post a video because Because jeremy did not want that video out. There he looks like hammered. Hell he literally just woke, up the poor. Guy he had a baseball cap on and bloodshot. Eyes he looked like it was not.
Speaker 5: COOL i would like to say THAT i respect you Because jeremy's your friend and you promised not to post the.
Speaker 2: VIDEO i respect.
Speaker 5: That that being, SAID i have a copy of the video and you will.
Speaker 2: Do nothing with it and does not. LEAST i didn't promise. Anything it does not.
Speaker 3: Least i'm, NO i am not required to live ON i know they didn't tell ME i couldn't eat, this AND i promise sh it does not even Know jeremy doesn't even leave your, possession.
Speaker 2: Don't i'll tell you.
Speaker 5: What i'll make a deal because this seems to be important to. You it, does and it would be wrong to post the. VIDEO i understand. That so here's WHAT i would. Like you will take me to Old home instead for the steak. VIDEO i will post that video UNLESS i get my steak.
Speaker 3: Dinner or we could put, it or we could put it behind a paywall and then let The now we're. Talking now we in the. Money, see this is the kind of. Ship this is a. Premium hold, on this is a premium for the slices because how much would a slice pay to have a copy of that? Video and then Fuck Jeremy. PIVEN i don't care about his. Feelings wait a, minute, wait, wait wait for. Free you don't want to fuck your friend? OVER i get, that but but behind a paywall for a few.
Speaker 2: Bucks, see here's the.
Speaker 5: Thing IF i did, THAT i would want the slices to respect us and not like download it and post it and then put a link up in The Brooklyn boys fan. Page and you all, like it's like if we if we did it would because hold, on if it would be.
Speaker 3: No brody a non downloadable viewer. Portal so they for a. Paywall you, remember like a peep show back in the day they had peep. Shows, well you, could like you put the quarter in and the and then the window comes, up you see the hot, chick the naked girl, dancing and then from the seventies and eighties In Times.
Speaker 2: Square And i'm happy to.
Speaker 3: You know whatever you.
Speaker 2: Want JUST i just wanted just a little PROOF i have the.
Speaker 3: Video, no but they get they get a little peep of it for some, money and then then they.
Speaker 2: Closes hold.
Speaker 5: On so you're saying to your, Boy, Richie, richie, Right, Richie, Hey, RICHIE i, SAID i wouldn't fuck you over and.
Speaker 2: But scar AND i got five dollars of YOU.
Speaker 18: I.
Speaker 2: GOT i gotta be honest with.
Speaker 5: You, LOOK i just got shipped for jokingly asking for ten cents for my parking lot. Story by the, WAY i didn't ask anyone to pay my parking. FINE i asked you to pay for my. Story that's the. Difference now that being, Said i'm telling, you whether we post this or, not this video is worth at least ten. Bucks it is fuck it's, gold AND i don't mean ari.
Speaker 2: Golds it's, priceless real kind of thing that that TM z would pay thousands. For, yeah they would pay a lot of money for this.
Speaker 3: Video IF i you, KNOW i, SAID i talked To brody off the air about, it AND i, said you, know IF i IF i posted, this it would absolutely go.
Speaker 2: Viral it would go viral like it would.
Speaker 3: And and and it would Make it would MAKE, tmz it would make TV, tmz it would make all of. That it would because it's just so like off brand for.
Speaker 2: Everybody it's all, right but we're not going to do.
Speaker 15: Well cynthia From sheep, Said, Bay i'm A New York city public school, teacher AND i wanted to respond to Your slice time in episode three fifty. Two, okay every other week practically the kids get the big scoops for. LUNCH i guess with chili or whatever our Taco so that's probably where your big scoops are going to all The New York city public Sid.
Speaker 5: Is that, right the big? Scoops, no not the big. Scoops she's, saying baked. Scoops baked, scoop that's.
Speaker 2: What we're talking.
Speaker 5: About, Okay, yea her accents came like sounded like big, scoops but it's a big, scoops so they have.
Speaker 2: Them, okay damn, it these. KIDS i gotta go back to school and get.
Speaker 5: Sloppy Joe's, Brodie New york Sloppy joe's Not New jersey sloppy that goes over.
Speaker 2: And rolling at school and Get brodie would just be there for the free. Lunch he's like.
Speaker 5: The turkey roll and the Sloppy joe and the pizza And french fries and the big.
Speaker 2: Scoops brodie would show up at meal time and get his. MEAL i gotta be honest with. YOU i loved the school lunch at our junior high.
Speaker 3: SCHOOL i did, too hot. Lunch we called it hot. LUNCH i was a hot lunch high.
Speaker 5: School we had a fast food restaurant in our in our, cafeteria not like a brand, name but it was like, hamburgers, Cheeseburgers french, fries.
Speaker 2: Pizza. YEP i. Did. YEAH i was a big fan as.
Speaker 1: WELL i.
Speaker 2: WAS i was a hot lunch. KID i would go. Back, YEAH i would go. BACK i go back for that turkey. Roll we would look really, yeah. Creepy it would be.
Speaker 3: BAD i could imagine the two of us grown ass men sitting amongst kids at a cafeteria table just.
Speaker 2: For the Free you know, What i'll tell. You i'll tell you.
Speaker 5: What they would gladly give us the free food if we go back and we pretend we're seniors who are still in school in detention all these years later because we didn't listen to the.
Speaker 2: Teachers sounds that way we could be role models for the. Kids sounds like a.
Speaker 5: Movie you can tell the kids how you did drugs with your father and that's why you're still in.
Speaker 2: Detention damn.
Speaker 26: Scary that was. Cringing German pivn was a a. Holder he could have had you guys called him back in a few. Whenever you, Know i'm saying he was in a better. Mood but at mark ninety two minutes and twenty five seconds of that, Podcast i'm pretty SURE i hear somebody, Said dick in the, background play it.
Speaker 2: Back i'm.
Speaker 26: Brody that phone tap that you mentioned With, SCARY i think that's the best phone tap.
Speaker 2: Ever, yes care fanlassic. Scary we should play it on the. Podcast you should bring that, home which which you phone tap were talking about WHERE i phone tapped you when you thought you were getting you ask?
Speaker 3: Kicked oh, yeah, yeah, yeah that's classic scary right. There we never played them on this. PODCAST i, thought.
Speaker 2: We, KNOW i don't think we, did but we should bring that.
Speaker 5: Home, yeah, yeah it's handy the bus driver here commenting on three point fifty.
Speaker 24: Three, brody you're talking About, tops isn't that Your sponsordn't you hit the?
Speaker 1: Jingle? Bitch?
Speaker 8: Scary i'm wondering If elvis paid for you And robin's anniversary.
Speaker 1: Dinner let's hear about.
Speaker 2: That elvis did not pay for. That, no that came out of my.
Speaker 3: Pocket and believe, me that was a lot of money that came out of my pocket that. Night it was a great. Dinner went to a place Called, saga and that was.
Speaker 1: It not a.
Speaker 2: Sponsor DIDN'T i? Paid he went To. Saga it's a whole, Story. Hio they paid. Retail that was an expensive.
Speaker 5: Night, Yeah, No elvis would pay if like he was out to dinner with, them or like they were on a trip. Together what did we just talking about before? THAT i said SOMETHING i wanted to. Reference what did he?
Speaker 2: SAY i don't. Know we play it?
Speaker 5: Again, oh, Oh, Tops, tops he's got a sponsor the PODCAST i. WRITE i write for them AND i create wacky packages And i've been open about. That AND i don't get extra money for mentioning, Them so that's not a product. ENDORSEMENT i Wish tops sponsored the. Podcast i've mentioned it to, them they have not stepped. Up, oh The halloween set is out AND i Got Penitentiary farms uh as a spoof of pepperage farms with a chainsaw killer AND i told you beheaded.
Speaker 2: Weeds those are my two in the. Set, Congratulations, Yeah i'll post it And.
Speaker 4: Luke there we. Go, ANYWAYS i just wanted to rant Out Just salid hap you guys get a. Salad they have fabulous, salad very, delicious very on. Me they have the absolute, worst worst rewards.
Speaker 9: Program first, off.
Speaker 4: The most annoying thing you have to do with them is in order to get rewards or use, rewards you have to use the app ahead of. Time you can't just walk into Just selid and, say, HEY i would like the Autumn caezer scan my phone for rewards SO i can get my free soda or my free salid whatever it. Is you have to order head through the app and then their. APP i don't know every, job so it's. Slow so then you, know you go to pick up at twelve forty, five your salad's not ready till one, o'clock and god, forbid the line is. Short you're waiting online just so you can get your free. Drink they have a decent like, reward like you can earn like a free poppy soda or something like, That but, like why do you not allow us to use it in? SHORE i don't know it's, acidine but their salads are really freaking. Good they're, delicious Even brody With.
Speaker 3: LOVE i feel like there are a lot OF uh places QSRs we call them quick SERVICE uh retail places that they don't allow you to cash in at in the. Store and some of them do, obviously but there are a few that wants you to do it ahead of. Time SO i don't think that's. Uncommon AM i?
Speaker 2: Wrong? BRODY i think you're not wrong at.
Speaker 3: All so there are there are some restaurants that are there are restaurants that that you have to be. THERE i mean you have to do it ahead of time because like for, instance Like walgreens right Or Dwayne. Reid but you, know you you basically earn a reward at the register when you pay and it spits out a receipt and it, says oh good for you, know you, know two for five.
Speaker 5: Whatever but the time come right that calls does that calls gives you the cash and then you got, like, OH i got forty dollars calls, cash which you have to spend in the next week and a, half, right but not.
Speaker 2: Today so a lot of places do that because they want you to come.
Speaker 3: Back they want but also they want you on to redeem it before you get. There they want you To, hey they want to promote using the app as opposed to going in.
Speaker 2: Store so there's reasons for.
Speaker 5: The Taco bell, app, Right and it says, oh it says as soon as you open the, app it says check in for bonus. Points but you can't check in unless you're walking into the. Restaurant if you're going to the drive through by ordering through the, app that's you checking, In, so you, know please.
Speaker 2: Who walks Into Taco. Bell BUT i don't agree with.
Speaker 3: IT i don't agree with the you, know just, salad the way that they conduct. Business but then, Again i'm not A i'm not a customer there and nor Will i'm.
Speaker 2: Not the last place that's scary as calling is a place called Just. Sound, no that's not.
Speaker 3: TRUE i like salad, places BUT i like them when when they give me the rewards on the.
Speaker 2: Spot like she's saying you like you like a good toss. Salad, okay we'll move.
Speaker 5: On reggie, here can we know with a two week hiatus Reverse benjamin button In, okay.
Speaker 27: That means you're getting old books people for this and is oh it's brillian scary so.
Speaker 1: Yeah for me to no.
Speaker 27: Way, also The tesla self driving not there. Yet allegedly it runs over railroad. Crossings, HOWEVER i am. Interested on The Way moore delivery, SERVICE i wonder if they're more delicate than the regular delivery.
Speaker 1: Service, scary, johnes you should order.
Speaker 27: Expendedict see if they come home as instead of in pieces like the last.
Speaker 2: Time you're so, RIGHT i probably should see how it can.
Speaker 1: Book people have this and is always brilliance scary not every time.
Speaker 27: Again on The Way, moo obviously IT'S ai and it's being told to drive a conservative like you know those people are.
Speaker 1: Conservatives how about.
Speaker 27: If you bring it and you teach it to drive like A New jersey Or New yorker.
Speaker 1: Aggressively it is just gonna.
Speaker 27: Over everybody is just gonna go ten seconds before the light turns screen because he knows when it's gonna turn.
Speaker 1: Green LIKE i would like to know if they teach THE ai and it is always broad and.
Speaker 28: Scary so, no senor Brother Joleon. Rodriguez, yeah Big Il, rodrigue a big ill now number and that's your mother's. Song intellehensive ARTIFICIAL i In. Espanol why is he's.
Speaker 3: Doing this for The spanish speaking only, crowd The spanish only, Crowd thank, you and one more from One.
Speaker 1: And it is always broad in. Scary but you know what on this one's gonna be scary and brody. SCARY i feel sorry for. You you were.
Speaker 27: MISINTERPRETED i KNOW i always give you, ship BUT i get your. Idea but your idea was not interpreted, correctly nor was it executed.
Speaker 1: Correctly you wanted to make tongue and, cheek but this was not kng no. Cheek so your friend, sucks scary young your friend.
Speaker 3: Talking about the, promo the promo THAT i did With Jeremy piven that turned out to be like, shit, okay oh oh, thanks.
Speaker 2: We'll be right, back or will we.
Speaker 8: Scary and?
Speaker 2: Body all, right we're on the home, stretch.
Speaker 19: Homie well it's about time you have. Bastards you got back on the. Air you have couple it douche, bags you, know.
Speaker 16: Scary you left us hanging the.
Speaker 29: Chief you never feeled us in on how you managed to Dunk browbin and send her back on her way To New York city so that you could spend all your tam brands and Around Pome springs when your buddy Tall, darren.
Speaker 2: That was Toilet. BRIAN i Told darren And robin had to.
Speaker 3: Work it's very. Simple she had to go back to. Work otherwise she would have been more than. It you, know welcome to stay with me for the rest of the. Week that was the original. Plan but she couldn't take any more days.
Speaker 19: Off well it's about damn you have. Best she got back on the ear it douche. Bags you know scary you left us.
Speaker 2: Hanging she just heard. That, okay, next well it's about three times in douche. Bags you're no.
Speaker 30: Scary you lift us hanging With is there anything? Different you never filled us in on how you manage the. Dump, okay three times in a. Row what was that all? ABOUT i, mean, hey you leave a talk, back it goes. Through it actually.
Speaker 2: Works about time got back on the. Air you have cippolet douche. Bags a half hour, Later you're no. Scary you left us? Hanging, okay all, right, next all, right that is not fun at.
Speaker 1: All that Is.
Speaker 2: BRODIE i don't like. THAT i love it you like four times in a, row maybe three and a. Half sabout time you have?
Speaker 1: Faster this is?
Speaker 2: Back is about five o'clock at? Night is a full fucking day? Later sabout time you have?
Speaker 1: Faster, yeah a couple of.
Speaker 2: Scary you left us? Scary you left us. HANGING i gotta be, honest it's growing on.
Speaker 25: Me is this? Him?
Speaker 2: Boys?
Speaker 9: Look? Boys mic so?
Speaker 7: SCARY i sent down in a. Box you should be receiving the next couple of. Days, okay favor and don't give? It yeah my? Boys all? Right nick From washington And alex From queens and shout out to my. Wife, Okay maddy from book in The.
Speaker 2: Bronx, okay, okay that was left.
Speaker 3: Yesterday the package not received, yet But i'm sure how we get it by the end of this.
Speaker 2: Week, wait make Sure cubby's wife knows it's on its. Way, okay all, right here's a few.
Speaker 4: More my vagina has a first.
Speaker 12: Name it's B.
Speaker 15: Uss why the second, name, MAN i can't tell you?
Speaker 2: Why, yes, oh men love.
Speaker 4: To eat it every? Day if you ask them, why they'll, say Because reggie's j has a way of making straight men.
Speaker 3: GAY i can't.
Speaker 31: Even remember the positive version of this.
Speaker 3: Anymore so that was a throwback callback to uh when she saying that once.
Speaker 5: Before, okay IF i could just as a parody, writer when you have to go making all The austra man, man you gotta add. Syllables you can't just double the making all the straight. Man that's the easy way out is by just stretching notes or the or a you gotta be, like has a way of making all those straight men.
Speaker 3: Gay, now she was using some creative, way you, know because she wanted some elasticity to the Straight manda don't do that well and. Syllables it. Hurts she's doing a poem about her. Vadge so we're okay with the. Elasticity we get where you're going with.
Speaker 24: That well about, that it's lifetime or here sorry Sight time empisode three forty.
Speaker 1: Nine there we.
Speaker 24: Go, YEAH i totally agree With brody on the whole fries, thing, whatever food, whatever, bullshit because fuck. GOVERNMENT i don't need government tell me WHAT i ken and cannot. Eat IF i want to eat fucking, HEALTHY i eat fucking.
Speaker 2: Healthy IF i don't want eat, all they don't eat.
Speaker 9: Healthy IF i want to fry fucking.
Speaker 24: Burrito from some kosher, BLAZE i have to go to BECAUSE i can't eat Fucking chipotle.
Speaker 9: Anymore THEN i wanted to.
Speaker 2: Fuck do you want more?
Speaker 9: Government? Scary why don't you go To?
Speaker 31: Switzerland we have to pay fifty five percent taxes and they tell you everything you have to. Do split all your recycling into fucking, callers not let alone just recycled because it's the fucking, lawn and they'll give you a ticket just for not.
Speaker 9: Recycling, like go.
Speaker 24: THERE i, MEAN i Love, switzerland don't get me.
Speaker 1: Wrong my wife's from.
Speaker 31: There but, SHIT i, mean we don't NEED.
Speaker 24: I don't want more government telling me WHAT i can and cannot.
Speaker 2: Do, hey, hey don't shoot the. MESSENGER i wasn't commenting about.
Speaker 3: That ALL i said was this is These these were some of the the things that were going on here versus. THERE i don't make the. RULES i DIDN'T i didn't like lobby for this. Shit it this is we're reporting the. News that's all all.
Speaker 5: Right as a couple of. THINGS i do want the government keeping me away from deadly. Things but you don't have, to and you can warn me about what's. Unhealthy but you, know if it's just LIKE, u you know. Whatever, anyway so as far As switzerland, goes according to The, internet and again your wife is from.
Speaker 2: There i've been. There it's a wonderful.
Speaker 5: Country the federal tax rate is fifteen, percent but don't forget they give you a lot. More they're taken your, taxes but they're also giving you free health care and also a war free.
Speaker 2: Country and lots of, hot plump, people a lot of hoping hockme, on fond and. Fun don't hock 'me.
Speaker 1: On that's good.
Speaker 16: Too mud buddy's going To Palm springs and then wearing matching tank tops And Daisy duke, shorts.
Speaker 1: And then you're wearing your nurse the.
Speaker 2: Force they're gonna think you're, gay you.
Speaker 16: Know and all the time robbins your own burs, helf and OLD jv he's just weighing the. Pounds you, know you better watch out, there, Buddy OLD.
Speaker 1: Jv he'll take.
Speaker 2: Her out for a nice mett capecito.
Speaker 16: Calientev you know What i'm talking.
Speaker 1: About there is sarre.
Speaker 2: Barbarido, okay thank you appreciate.
Speaker 21: You she's good to you, know you have to forgive. Me and you, KNOW i meanin't considered because you, know you, know you never, know you might be just asking for you, know for some. Help you, know you might be wanting to let the world know. Something because there's a lot of.
Speaker 16: Signs you, know you've been you fuck with all these, ladies you, know the sea and They, tuesday and then you were fine with the girls over the cod hooks at that other, bar and then that little dance you were doing Behind Elvis, masculine you, know and.
Speaker 2: Then you're you're spending a lot of time with the.
Speaker 16: Guys didn't you share a bed with one of your buddies the other on a previous, trip you KNOW i, DID i mean robbing behind what you, know you prefer to hang out with your buddies instead of your, girl you. Know and then pump, springs where's pump springs come out?
Speaker 1: Of?
Speaker 16: That didn't come out of? Nowhere you know these are, signs but it signs you, know you need to let it, go come, out come. Out let us. Know, brother we're here To we're not here to judge.
Speaker 2: You we love. You there's nothing wrong.
Speaker 30: With i'm closity From, California Pump, Springs, man all are you doing In Pump?
Speaker 2: Springs Man keiths who got lamb? It and then with another Guy jesus you, know but it's okay.
Speaker 32: Man you know everybody teaches On, okay that's what they, say and let live and let, live you, know and, uh you.
Speaker 16: Know some of the most masculine men that ever, lived you, know they they they patted that way and there's nothing wrong with.
Speaker 6: It you.
Speaker 25: Know you got the rock hutting and then the guy From Judas bridge From, helford you, KNOW i think he bets that, way and then your.
Speaker 2: Mom help, me, yeah and then the father from The.
Speaker 16: Brady, bunch and THEN i THINK i think Even chad From, omaha BUT i don't.
Speaker 1: Know i'm not.
Speaker 2: Sure, okay but he you, know not that Waited. Rosie you. Know just go with, it, man don't worry about what ANYBODY i was.
Speaker 1: Wondering, okay don't worry.
Speaker 18: It be.
Speaker 2: Happy everybody loves, you and don't hide.
Speaker 10: It, Man just go with the.
Speaker 19: Floor.
Speaker 32: Okay angel says gonna say, bye, HEY i little Watch, okay bye Bye.
Speaker 2: Wolf that one went on.
Speaker 3: Forever appreciate all both of your characters there that was the mother a, trucker the mother, trucker thank you so, much the mother of all.
Speaker 2: Truckers. Uh and that was the last talk back, There. Brodie that was it up in a.
Speaker 5: Flurry we sure, did just. Slices, well, well you, know we'll bring it up again on The Brooklyn. Boys BUT i would be curious as to whether or not you would be interested in a small fee to see this Unbelievable, okay it's off the.
Speaker 2: TABLE i was, kidding, Boys i'm.
Speaker 3: Not brodie Sees dallas, Signs he's, like that's a good.
Speaker 2: Idea. Reactions this podcast all depends on, you, baby