Speaker 1: All right, we're recording and Scott's not ready. Wear your headphones? Oh, I plug them in for you. Buddy. Remember when you said, oh, are you ready?
Speaker 2: Oh are you ready?
Speaker 3: You ever responded oh oh my goodness, you never bespunk.
Speaker 1: I gotta go.
Speaker 4: I have to leave.
Speaker 1: And then what do I do? Get this hole set up? Ready? And guess who's not ready? This guy? So much trashing here? Yeah, maybe you should throw things out instead of horde.
Speaker 4: It's not move.
Speaker 1: Also, sorry guys for this bull chat being posted later. It's just been very hectic and chaotic. But we delivered and we hope that you don't mind that it's a little late today. But what about that delivery last week? We missed that delivery? Yeah, that one.
Speaker 3: You know, it's fine, but our listeners understand I don't think they do. Okay, well, then you're I don't guide it. I don't understand you don't the stupid man box took a dump.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, explain what happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there was a memory cardish you with it, but I fixed it.
Speaker 1: Do you remember before we recorded? Like I have to reformat it?
Speaker 3: So funny how you don't understand how technology were But will you somehow understand how technology works?
Speaker 1: It's one or the other you pick. Are you honey, are you illiterate? Or do you understand what's going on? Yeah, when it comes to tech things. No, But before we recorded, you were like.
Speaker 3: Because I recorded multiple things with it when it was still like that, I have no idea why that one craped the bed.
Speaker 1: But anyway, it was a really funny episode. It was fun, it was a good time. It was great. Scary was here. We were singing me so horny, Jesus everything. It was a great episode. Well, regardless, Mary don't care for you guys today. Can I see a question? What would you still have the YouTube video? The YouTube video because it did record on YouTube? Yeah, can we just post it? I know the audio will be horrendous, so there's no point I think people would like to see it.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't make sense for somewhat. You are so so all over the place. You have a zero like code that you follow. What do you mean if I said we're gonna post it like that, you'd be like, the audio quality is not up to the standards. No, but yet somehow you want me to take that and upload it. And you're like, everybody is asking for it because I know these things and we need to upload it.
Speaker 1: I know it sounds like crap. I don't think it's smart to do it. I know the audio will be horrendous, so I don't think it's smart, But I think the story. I think people are curious. Well, great, I could be curious. I want to see it.
Speaker 3: Well, then you can. I'll send you the MP four file. You could open it up and you could listen to it on your way home in the car. Make sure, because you don't have the thing that plugs in, you keep it real loud, otherwise you're not gonna hear a single word. Anyway, Thank you guys so much for coming back this week. We're so happy that you guys are listening.
Speaker 1: How is your vacation? It was great? Great. I was your vacation so wonderful. I had the best time. You were wearing that that thing. I saw you in the desert. Yeah. I went to Morocco. It was a really great time. Now, what can I ask? Why did you, of all places, why Morocco. I wanted to go to Morocco for quite some time. Oh, I just feel like it was the kind of thing where you like stood in front of a map and through a dart. No. False.
Speaker 3: I really really wanted to I really wanted to go to Morocco. I went years ago to Tangier on like a day trip. It wasn't great a day yeah, because you because we were in Marba, Spain, and Marbia, Spain is like a cross from these things.
Speaker 1: Tangier foreign to me. I've never heard. I mean, I mean, I've heard of these places.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so Tangier, Spain is Tangier, Morocco is really close to Marba, Spain. So you could take a boat and do a day trip, Newman, which we did. Okay, well, he'll get the bull chat notification soon. Anyway, I wanted to go there because I really wanted to do a desert trip.
Speaker 1: And I did a desert trip right and it was fun. Okay, don't call Newman. Let me call Newman. Why are you calling him? I can hook it up to this. What why are you doing this? Doing what? I can hook it up to this and then people can listen to the call.
Speaker 3: That's okay, Hey Newman, I'm gonna call you.
Speaker 1: Answer my call. Don't let's hang up on this one. I don't know what I'm doing. You do know what you're doing, except for tending to me tech alliterate. Look at those guitars. That's cool. Well, thank you god. Oh boy, I didn't do this the right thing, but I face timed. I thought it was cooler for him to see that what we were doing.
Speaker 3: We can FaceTime him on this and it feeds through this, so it's good quality audio. Not that we're going like this. We don't need to do that. You know this, geez.
Speaker 1: It's like talking to my grandpa and him just being like.
Speaker 4: What but I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, gramps, let's like just do it please, I'm not a grandpa.
Speaker 1: Was taking your so long? There, millennial? Oh my god, I'm just gonna call him. I'm just gonna call him. I got I got to him in a second. He didn't think and get it. Mary and Joseph, h children, I can't do it. He doesn't know how to FaceTime you, so he just called.
Speaker 5: You good morning, Andrew.
Speaker 1: I knew man. Also, it's me, hello, how are you good? You know, due to some issues, we're just first recording the bull Chat right now, so it'll it'll populate soon.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, you mean, how's it going to populate if you haven't even recorded it yet.
Speaker 3: Well, we're recording it now, and then I'm taking it directly afterwards and uploading.
Speaker 5: It, and so then you're gonna walk it over. I got it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm walking it over to Colorado. But most likely the uh stupid man box will again crash and we will lose all of this. So at least you're here to witness that we did once again, the stupid man box I got.
Speaker 5: I've had a stupid man box for two years and I've never had a single problem.
Speaker 3: Right, I have one memory card formatting issue, and now this is like all he's going to talk about.
Speaker 1: But it was a spectacular episode, like it was one for the record books. It was a really really great episode. We're facetiming you too. We don't need to, we just can you made me fake? I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't. So that just reminded me I can't drive you home today. I don't need to be driven home. Okay, thank you?
Speaker 5: Are we on an episode right now?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 5: Are we live? Are we on an episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're live now, welcome back new Man. Well, they can't answer you. Oh who knows this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's my first day.
Speaker 1: Scotty Scott's Scott's in.
Speaker 3: Well, my Scotty by right now is truly on some type of tear today. I don't think about some type of tear. It's it is one for the books.
Speaker 1: Other Scott have you?
Speaker 5: Have you guys looked into that couple's therapy that I recommended.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna get into it. I truly don't think I could do it.
Speaker 5: If there is a couple therapists listener, please serial dot com just the contact form and get in touch. We need this.
Speaker 1: He'd make the therapist quit. I might, Yeah, probably I could see it.
Speaker 5: Did you Did you call me for a specific reason? Or is this because that I texted you saying where's the episode?
Speaker 1: Right? You texted me so I we were in the middle of the episode, so I needed to call you. That's all okay, all right, it's coming, it's coming soon. Stand by, it's coming soon.
Speaker 5: All Is there anything else you need for me?
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you, gentlemen, all have a great tay.
Speaker 1: They couldn't hear they couldn't talk back. Okay, So anyway, tell me more about Morocco and the sand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it was really fun. I was in the middle of the desert, right and I went sandboarding. I wrote a camel, and I wrote one hump or one okay, because Russian camels, fun fact, have two humps.
Speaker 1: So sometimes if you see them in a zoo there there it's a ump camel. That's a Russian camel. How do they speak? How do they speak? What I like when you do the Russian thing? Oh, I email Russian camel. We are not to like the one hump? Canmel have two times the water twice they bought? Because water stored in there? You know, you know that, right? You just pop a straw in there like SIPs, just poke it through and you can drink if you're on it. Crazy. The person that was walking us with the camel never mentioned that you can. You have to use a metal one though, Really metal straw turtles breaks right through everything. No, no, no, because you know it's hard. The skin interesting, is it? Bone? Is the hump bone? I don't know, let's look it up, or cartilage of some sort. I don't like that word cartilage. Why don't you like that one? I don't know. It's just one of those gross words to me. Cartilage. Oh wait, why am I looking at cartilage? Don't worry about it. What's in a camel's What does a camel's hump made of? Because it'll say there's water in that fat? Really, so camel dump does not hold water at all. It actually storts fat. The camel uses it as nourishment when food is scarce. If a camel uses the fats. If a camel uses the fat inside the hump, the hump will become limp and drooped down. Ooh. With proper food and rest, the hump will return to normal. That's so interesting. Actually, I've never seen a limp hump in the camel. Actually, if you look up limp hump. People were talking about zoos, a lot of zoos. If it's not a good zoo, because you know, they usually do camel rides. If you look and they're droopy, O great, they're malnourished. Malnourished. Yeah. So we went to Disney. That's exciting. It was a lot of fun, and everybody was kind of like scaring me with the new Genie whatever system, the lightning lane, thing or whatever. But if you haven't been there in a while and you go and you use it, it's spectacular. It costs fifteen bucks and you just schedule your rides all day. Yeah. I'm not much of a Disney guy, so I was very nervous, but when we got there, I was put at ease by the app.
Speaker 3: Disney truly is the best place on Earth. I love Disney. I love Disney so much. I'm not afraid to say that I'm a Disney adult. I enjoy it immense I love being able to go places like Morocco and New Zealand and Tokyo and all these fun places. But there's just something about Disney that you go to and you just know it's gonna be like a nice time.
Speaker 1: Have you been to any of the foreign Disney's.
Speaker 3: I've been to Tokyo Disney. Oh, and I went to Disney C, which is like their side park. So you know how like Disney World has Epcott Oh yeah, yea yeah, there's just called Disney C like the.
Speaker 1: Letter C or Sea Sea, and it's insane.
Speaker 3: It's almost like a weird fever dream of a park because it has like twenty thousand leagues under the Sea as a ride, which they used to have a Disney World and they got rid of. But like their themed lands can be like innovation. So they have like a whole Italian architecture side where it has like Michelangelo things.
Speaker 1: Dude, we went in the Epcot ball. I didn't know you could go in there. That's Spaceship Earth. I didn't know. I peed them in my dad's shoe on that right, what yeah, fun fact. I mean recently.
Speaker 3: No, when I was a kid. My dad hasn't been to Disney's since probably the shoe incident. When I was a kid, I really had to go to the bathroom and we were on Spaceship Earth and my dad was like we're riding it and he's like, I have to go, and he says, okay, well where are we going to go? Like we're stuck on this ride, and so he gave me a shoe, but.
Speaker 1: It wasn't waterproof. It was a sparry so maybe those are waterproof. I don't know. So you pissed it his shoe yep, And then I know exactly where I was too. You know, when you're coming up the ride and they're like talking about fire like and then they made fire. Yeah, yeah, it was right there. But wait, I'm more right before the fall of the library. I'm more interested in this, and that's pretty early on. It was very early on. He held the shoe for a very long time.
Speaker 3: And you know what strikes me going on it so many times when you go backwards, I don't remember how he held the.
Speaker 1: Shoe, but I'm very intrigued and curious. So what did he do with the p filled shoe? Oh, he threw it out, and then he walked home with one shoe. So he walked the rest of the park shoeless. It was at nighttime, so you were almost done. Yeah, what if he stepped on something whatever? I mean, I don't think you couldn't have gone on rail, Like, could have just gone to the gift shop at that point and bought some Mickey shoes. I'm sure they had slippers.
Speaker 3: No, No, I think at that point he was like, my kid just pissed in my shoe. I want to go home, which fair. Listen, I appreciate him. I love my dad for doing that for me.
Speaker 1: That's a spectacular story. Yeah, that's great. I can't believe I've never heard that before. Yeah, Peede of my dad shoe and Spaceship Earth. That's wonderful. Fun fact. Another time I peed.
Speaker 3: I was a sleepwalker as a kid, and I thought Jackie's bed was the bathroom. So I walked into Jackie's bed while she was sleeping in it, and I lifted up the covers and she's like, what are you doing? And I just started peeing right in her bed. That's Amazingiel like jumped out and was like, what is going on? And I was sleeping. So my parents come running in and they just are watching me pee in Jackie's bed. They didn't stop me, and then I just went right back in my room, closed the door, and I'll sleep.
Speaker 1: A friend of ours, a friend of ours, did that too, and they have it on video because they had surveillance and the kids room when they were little, So you see the kid get up out of bed. He opened his brother's top desk drawer and peede in the drawer and then just went right back into bed like it was nothing. It's crazy what you could do when you sleepwalk. Are you a sleepwalker? I'm not. I walked. I don't think. I don't know what the proper past tense is. Sleepwalker sleepwalked, you know, slept walk walk. I don't know, but I don't think i've I'm sleeping. I don't think I've ever peed in any weird places that I can remember.
Speaker 3: Maybe, Honestly, My theory is always when you gotta go, you gotta go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bathtub whatever is. If there's a drain, great, yeah, But if there's no drain, then you're probably sleeping. Yeah, well maybe not. You know, if you're outside and you have to whatever. Oh I can't get off. You go hit the thing. Hit it's squirreling. We're squirreling right now. Sorry, Carla Marie. I don't have a button over here. You're doing bull Chat?
Speaker 4: Can I say thank you to you guys?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Because? Oh hi, Because when I was driving to Wildwood for vacation, I listened to old episodes of bull Chat and it got me.
Speaker 1: Through my well, that's very sweet.
Speaker 2: I couldn't listen to Serial Killers because my son, who has that thing, he can't stand the he can't stand the chewing, so he said, I was not allowed to listen to Serial Killers, but we listened to bull Chap.
Speaker 1: It's it's pretty it's upsetting that there wasn't a new Ball chat for you to listen to. There should have been.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard it got deleted.
Speaker 1: Well, it was an issue with the memory card.
Speaker 4: I heard that was your fault, Andrew, and he was so mad at you.
Speaker 1: Everything is I wasn't mad. Likes things happen. But the only thing is that there's like, there's video of it. It was recorded, so I think he should post the video. The audio is horrendous.
Speaker 4: Oh would probably this is the video? Funny?
Speaker 1: Yes, because doing his Oh gosh, and.
Speaker 4: That is something to be seen and it can't be unseen.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, if we had enough requests, maybe Andrew will case gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry everyone, Well, I'm excited to do Serial Killers when we do the Halloween series.
Speaker 1: It's coming very Soonious again, I have three Halloween serials and it's coming soon.
Speaker 4: Okay, enjoy, love you bye, thank you, love you bye.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, wait, did you see that like Twitter whatever wanted to use that picture for that from hocus Pocus to Cereal that we did they did? Did you see that notification?
Speaker 4: Did they ask us?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was it was real because it was checked in with yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know where it's going to go.
Speaker 4: But but that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they like for it's really Why why that picture.
Speaker 2: The one where we were all holding the boxes? Yeah, I don't know, because it's coming soon.
Speaker 1: I guess No, that was last week anyway.
Speaker 4: But hocus focus out.
Speaker 1: I don't know the cereals out. Yeah, I bought it in the store. Okay, No, someone's yeah whatever.
Speaker 4: It wasn't real, Joel.
Speaker 1: No, you know what Joel Cereal secret squirrel Joel. You know he tries hard. You know, he'll send me pictures every once in a while and I'm like, dude, no, thank you, but no, we've got it because he's not in the same store anymore, so I don't I don't see him nice. He's very nice. I love Joel, and I'm hoping he's going to pick us a winner soon, pick.
Speaker 4: Me a winner. Yeah, okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, have a good day day now. This episode's going really slow. Should we just take a break? Oh my god, I scary. I know. I wouldn't even try. I mean, I'm so disappointed that whole thing got destroyed that we could. Oh, I guess we'll be back right after this. And we're back. Hey, scary, Hey, scary, No, you can't open those different contest winners. They'll notice if one has gone. I'm trying. If you want a contest and you're supposed to get a full box of Snickers and it was open, I can't do that to contest winners, especially when we have proof. That's right. Funny though, if you included a note in the box that said, like, Scary Scary, I owe you one. Oh my god, can I write that note? Sure? Here, here's the this is Andrew likes to use this book to write things, Oh, I owe you one Snickers from Scary. Don't don't rip the whole thing open, just get your hand on this so you can pull one out. Oh you one Snickers, Scary Jones. He took the pull tab off to sorry. I was sorry. I was hungry, And now he's satisfied. Do they still say that? Do they still say that Snicker satisfies? I don't think so. Imagine freezer when we were in camp, we would freeze candy bars and then we'd smack him on the counter and they break into a million pieces. And it was especially the Charleston choos. Do you remember those for the studio? Yeah, it's still funny though, Yeah, so a contest winner is gonna be one shy of their lifetime supply. Lifetime your supply a month. Would you guys like to share this with me?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, but you just put that here. I owe you one Snickers bar. Sorry, I was hungry love Scary Jones. You're welcome, Nicker. Thank you, guys, No problem. I was sure wish we could recreate the episode that we missed last week, but it is what it is. Yeah, well, has that ever happened to you where you like, did something magical and then you tried to recreate it and it just wasn't as good. Because that happened to us once before, we decided never to do that again. Like, was there ever a Brooklyn Boys that was so good? But just for some reason it went away? Gotcha? Gotcha? I may have to hire you anyway. What are you looking for? I'm just looking through my text messages about what about text messages? I'm getting all right? That was Snickers was good? Yeah, it's I have not had a Snickers in a long time either, But yeah, no, I remember that from camp. So we would freeze candy bars. We'd go to the canteen and they would put them in the freezer for us. And do you know what, do you know what a Charleston Chew is? My dad loves Charleston Chew's, so they still make them. They're hard to find, but Charleston chew would come in vanilla, strawberry or chocolate, and it was a big long it was probably like a foot long thin bar of nougat covered in chocolate. And I mean you could bite it and it was like and rip your teeth and like pain in the ass. So you'd freeze it and then you smack it onto camp owner and it would break into like one hundred piece. It was so good that way. It was such a Sleepway Camp thing. Mm hmm. I didn't go to Sleepway camp. He never went to Sleepway camp. Never went to sleep Weight Camp. I did for three, well two, and I went for two and seven eighths years. I didn't like it toward the end, so I left a week early. Oh wow, yeah, I'm madic reality TV style exit. You're right, it wasn't it. You know what it is is? I didn't. My group leader was a jerk to me, and he didn't like me very much, and he made me do things that I did not want to do. He knew I did not like playing basketball. He knew I did not like playing basketball or football, so he gave me extra basketball and football because he didn't like me. I can't imagine why. And so I came home. I came home early that summer and I never went back. And then I just started working when I was like thirteen or fourteen years old. And here I am, Andy.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, here we are. Look at us. Do you know how much I sweat in the desert.
Speaker 1: I'm sure a lot, a lot. And you said something about air conditioning. Yeah, so the tent we had was air conditioned, which was beautiful tent. Yeah. So in the desert camp we were in luxury tents. It was almost like a glamping experience, kind of like what the fire festival was supposed to be. Pretty much. Okay, yeah, so it was like that. Yep. But then why is Nick calling? What are you doing? Nick is calling? Turn it off? What are you doing? I don't know he's calling? Okay, well, he doesn't know that you're recording this right now. He must need you for something. You don't have to answer it. I'll just text him now saying recording bull chat. So I tell him I just drank some of his honey. It was wonderful. Okay. Anyway, so glam tents. It was beautiful. But they shut the air off between nine thirty am and seven thirty pm in the conserve energy. What kind of the whole camp shuts off? So it's not really it is it a tent? Yes, but it has all kinds of luxuries. Yes, it has a pool, it had a c okay, so why not just have a room? Why is it a tent? I don't understand. At that point, it might as well just be a hotel because you can't build a hotel in the middle of the desert. Well, I mean you could build permanent tents. They don't have to be tents. They could be made of they are they have metal poles holding them up right, like a big tent. I guess that's like the the draw of it, right, that's the charm, the desert charm. Yes, because they can't build a hotel in the desert. So like next door was there, like the trailer park version of it, that was just like a coalman tent. No, no, nobody.
Speaker 3: You you could camp in certain places, but it's like you'll.
Speaker 1: Die, like so can you just drive up and just put a tent down? You could? The nomads do that, those guys that move all over the place right, Yes, and they do it. When the camels run out of food in the area, they keep moving. That's why people are still nomads.
Speaker 3: For that day to this day, people were like, you could see nomad camps traveling. It was nuts. I've never seen that before. Where are they going to find the next food sort for the camels?
Speaker 1: So that's their whole life is just to find food for.
Speaker 3: The just traveling. They just constantly are moving. It was very interesting, very fascinating. There's all different tribes and what they do, and it was it was really it was an interesting experience.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you have to experience that. It wouldn't be my first choice, but I'm glad you did that.
Speaker 3: I will say our tour guide did take us someplace that the minute they told me, I said, I don't want to go. I know where this is going. They took us to a carpet store, and I did. When we went to Tangier, I remember this, they did the same exact thing.
Speaker 1: Morocco is known for its carpets. Oh, I thought they want you to get on a magic carpet. Now take a dumb Instagram picture or you're flying in the store. I would have loved that way better than what I got. Got it.
Speaker 3: So we're sitting there and originally they're telling us all about the history of the Berber tribe that grew up there and lived there and all this stuff, and then they start talking about the carpets. And at this point in my head, I already, like I said, I went to Tangier and we got a whole twenty five minutes to feel about the carpets. I am not buying a carpet as a souvenir. I'm just not, don't. I only do carry on.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to walk on a plane with like a giant ass carpet. And it's it almost like a timeshare thing. They go there and they make you yes. So I'm sitting there as they're making tea, because they make lots of tea, and see in the desk it's actually really good. They do a mint tea, so it's like super refreshing. But carpet after carpet, and this one's made like this, and this one's made like this.
Speaker 3: And the pattern on this one and then at the end and they're like, and for all of this, shipping and handling is not included, but you could get yours today. And I'm like, no, I'm not buying a carpet. Well what about this carpet?
Speaker 1: Still know?
Speaker 3: And after this they have to clean up all these carpets, and you're awkwardly sitting there like, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Buying one of these? How much are their carpets? Uh so realistically depend on which one you wanted.
Speaker 3: They could run anywhere from like a hundred to like, uh like six hundred wow, all hands, Yeah, plus shipping, which are like we kept saying, but with shipping, this is going to be expensive for us. No, no, no, it's not going to be expensive. I'm like, it is going to be expensive. It'd be more than the carpet cost.
Speaker 1: Exactly. How were you They have to get a FedEx truck out there.
Speaker 3: It's a remote village in the middle of nowhere. You can't tell me the shipping and handling isn't gonna be a lot. And plus I live in a six hundred square foot apartment. Where am I putting this giant ass carpet?
Speaker 1: So that's their thing. It's carpets.
Speaker 3: Carpets, okay, all hand woven by all their all different.
Speaker 1: Do you think that there are people like wealthy people that go there just for the carpets without a doubt because they know that that's the carpet king. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: You go there, the survivor must go there for their prop department because they just had. You would walk around and you just see like all these old antique looking cups and like necklaces and like all this crazy stuff, swords, all this stuff, and you'd be like, okay, if they if they were filming a movie here, they definitely just used all this.
Speaker 1: Now, how did they get to this? You fly to ware?
Speaker 3: So how we did it was we flew from London to Casablanca in Morocco. From Casablanca we went to er Chicaga on a little plan. No it wasn't that little, okay. But then from there it was a two hour ride in the desert to the camp.
Speaker 1: That had to be a fun part. I would have liked the ride passing stuff. I like looking at them we were it was like twelve o'clock at night when out there. That's too bad. But it was actually kind of cool because by the time the next morning when we woke up, we had no idea what anything looked like got it, So it was almost like, oh wow, this is beautiful and would you do this again?
Speaker 3: I think it was a one and done for me with the desert. If anything, maybe I would go to Marrakesh again because that was cool. Seeing the Medina was really awesome.
Speaker 1: That's weird. There used to be a night club called Marrakesh on Long Island. Oh wow, that's weird. It's a Moroccan theme. What does it mean? Is it a city? Yeah, it's a city in Morocco. It's it's interesting. I remember I remember having to go work at a bar called Marrakesh. Yeah. It was was really nice. The media was interesting. We have a boss named Adina. Yeah we do yeah, wow, these names.
Speaker 3: It was almost like Times Square and so that part, like we went at night because it's a night market. You can go during the day, but like most people go at night because that's when all the food is out and everyone's having fun and doing whatever. But at night time you couldn't escape the tourists, or not the tourists, the people that would come up and be like this is the best shirt you'll ever find, and then two seconds later someone else it's the best shirt.
Speaker 1: You're liver. How many people are there? I don't understand, Like it's not like Time Square. How many people are there? Is it a big tourist Yes, oh it is. I feel like it was just like you and a couple of friends in the middle of nowhere in the desert. I didn't realize that it was a tourist thing.
Speaker 3: It is just it's a huge, huge market, okay that everyone just walks through and has shirts. It has food, it has everything you could think of. They sell their kind of like Quincy Market in Boston.
Speaker 1: Is sure. Let's say it's like Quincy Market in Boston. Perfect. Yeah, that's great, or that or that market that the Star Wars market at Disney kind of like that Hollywood studios think more. Yeah, that looked like yeah that thing? Yeah, got it? Okay, it was cool. I got a penny there. It's great. Cooper made me get a penny in the dumb machine, the fifty one cent machine. It's not fifty one cents anymore. It's just a dollar. And you don't even have to put a penny in. What it says, no penny, no problem. We'll provide it. But there's not even a slot to put a penny. And I was excited because I wanted to use my penny because there was a brand, brand new one, and they don't let you. Did you put a dollar in? Then the penny comes out and you don't even crank the freaking thing anymore. What there were a few machines that cranked, but the other one you just pushed the button and the penny comes out all smushed. It was kind of messed up, and we broke one of the machines too, because we had just come off Splash Mountain and Cooper wanted to Splash Mountain penny and my money was all wet. So I put the dollar bill and it was like wow, and then it stopped and it was like sorry, this machine no longer accepts cash. And I was like, but wait a second, I can't. Just your sound effects are so not with things sound That is exactly what it sounded like. So the dollar machine went pretty much pretty much. Then the lights rot. Yeah, it went offline, kind of like the stupid Man box did last week. It just went nuts. And what did the Superman box do when it just it wrapped out. It just went it went. Yeah, just like that, that's what happened. All the colors went off, and that was it, all the colors. Yeah. I have to go soon, okay, And I only say that because I have to go home. We'll get another commercial in right here. And the battery on my computer is about to die, so oh, everything just dies. Everything dies. Okay, we'll be back right after this. Edward back that a hole wasn't big enough anyway, like I was saying, is you have another five minutes before we shut this off? Okay. I have to go soon because there's one of those corporate things today that they want everybody to be in here here for for four o'clock in the afternoon, And so I have to first drive all the way back to Long Island and then take the train back in and the train and I'm not going to get home till like eight o'clock time. I'm going to be miserable. I will not drive home at six o'clock in the afternoon. Do you know what a nightmare that is? You guys don't like driving to Long Island ever, Try driving to Long Island at five or six o'clock in the afternoon on a weekday from the city. That is insanity, misery. I would rather sit on a packed train full of COVID than drive and sit in traffic.
Speaker 3: So you say, a pack train full of COVID as you just went to Disney.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, we're getting it. There's no doubt. It's just a matter of when. I mean that was COVID Central.
Speaker 3: Do you know that the new boosters out? I do know that I gotta go get mine. Well, I also have to get my flu shot too.
Speaker 1: Isn't I know? I got the thing in the mail for the flu shop. But isn't there Are you gonna go together? No and hold hands. No, because mine's a specific store. You can come to Long Island when we go roller skating next week? Oh I do that? Are we still doing that? I think so? I think people are baling. I don't understand. It was like, well, everyone all gung ho. I set up this roller skating party.
Speaker 3: How do you think I feel with everything I set up here? Everyone's all like, yeah, but do it? And then all of a sudden you get to the day and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, ooh, I have commitments. And then I think to myself, great, happy I set this whole thing up. But that's the worst part about it is you set it up and then you like an idiot to these people that you set things up with, Like they're having a staff come in. The skatosaurus is gonna be there, not the skat a sorrow, yes, Like they're having a guy come in and be in the suit and do the thing. I don't think they do the hokey poke anymore, but whatever, And could you imagine if I have to call on Sunday mal like, look, everybody bailed.
Speaker 3: I don't tell we're gonna get this done. I mean, when it comes to worse, I will drive to the place.
Speaker 1: But like two or three people like already, like, well you know again. This is the thing.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing that when we get breakfast in the studio, one person is like, everyone's gung ho about getting breakfast, right, we get the breakfast. The minute someone's like, ooh, did you think those eggs were cooked all the way. Then someone else, without a doubt chirps.
Speaker 1: In ooh, my peanut butter and jelly definitely had moody bread.
Speaker 3: I feel sick too, And then it just starts and then all of a sudden, everybody somehow gets a stomach virus. It's fault and it's always mine. And I had to arrange the entire freaking order, place the damn order. And then because one person said their eggs were a little bit too greasy, everybody has a stomach like.
Speaker 1: Now you have to set up the urchin care appointments for everyone.
Speaker 3: I don't go that far, but you know why, because the minute everyone leaves here, I check you're all fine. My arm is fine, by the way, that's great. How's your mouth?
Speaker 1: My jaw still hurts, but my arm is fine. Great. Hopefully the jaw thing goes right. Hopefully you didn't die from your arm. No, I didn't. By the way, when it says little battery, how much longer do we have, well we're at nine percent. I could see it in the coin. Oh I couldn't see that because I need glasses now too. Oh cool, yep, my vision problem. My vision is going. You need to eat more carrots. Carrots, that's right. Vitamin A okay, what is a ak K A one of those? I'm pretty sure it's a what's the eye one? Is it a? I don't know. I just take my centrum and I get everything. I need from eight toz inc? What eight is zinc? Oh? My god, that's their thing, dude. I didn't just make that up. I mean it was actually kind of funny, but I didn't make it up. That's their thing. I mean I think it's funny. Okay, but I like it. That's a good marketing campaign. I don't think they use it anymore though. Yeah, it's something something that should something something complete from A to z inc. That's fun. Yeah it is. Okay, So if we want to end it, I think we should, just because I really have to go and she wants to come in and vacuum. Okay, I didn't. I have so much I have to do today. Yeah, okay, well, thank you.
Speaker 3: So I want to see Michael Jackson musical J. Yeah, I'm actually going to be here. I'm going to be right around the corner.
Speaker 1: That was done.
Speaker 3: No, it's still happening unless my mom and I are going to see a weird off Broadway version of it.
Speaker 1: I'm really excited. And then we're going to the odeon for corn Ravioli. I'm sorry, thanks for her MJ ended. You're going to see BJ have fun down there that is disgusting and the bear b Jane McKay and his best friend Bear. We've been through this, Greg Evigan, thank you guys so much for listening. Bear the Monkey seventies Driving with the monkey. No, not that kind of monkey, going around with a monkey. It's also not it at all going around? Yeah, were the monkets. We'll say we monkey around. Yeah, people say we monkey around, monkey around anyway, Stop singing. I got complaints from Doug and Matt. Stop singing, Doug and Matt.
Speaker 3: Okay, Doug and Matt, you're two listeners out of thousands. Congrats, Doug will give you a metal guys. Congrats. Matt and I text on the side too. Let me tell you something he doesn't like you.
Speaker 1: Do you know that? Do that? Doug no longer will drink pina coladas because of you.
Speaker 2: Heavy like pins.
Speaker 1: Thank game, Lost in the ring. At least know your seventies songs. That's in the seventies. It's either seventies or very early eighties. I think it's early eighties. I think it's set late seventies. Well, now let's check look it up. They call it the pina Colada song. What else would it be called? Scott, that's actually not what it's called that's in parentheses, it's called Lost in the Rain. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, oh, it's called Escape. Yeah, that's right, Escape nineteen seventy nine. Who it won the People's Choice Award for Favorite New Song. Oh no, it was nominated, it didn't win. Yeah, all right, anyway, well, thank you so much for listening. Guys.
Speaker 1: That's about a dude who's tired of his wife and he put to want ad in the paper, and so does his wife about him? Or does she put the ad in the paper? And he read the ad and responded to it in the paper? No? Less, So this whole process took quite a while. Like you couldn't just like swipe left and right. She had a right to the newspaper and put an ad in it, and then he had to see the paper and respond to the personal ad by writing in. Then they printed that and she saw it. So this whole thing took like two weeks. And then they finally met in a bar. What a romantic endeavor, right, huh. I didn't know there was that much depth to the Pina Colada song. There was, who knew? Yeah? And then you know, and then she walked in, He saw her smile, recognized it and like, well, I didn't know you like pina coladas or getting caught in the rain, and they also have sex and the sand dunes on the cape, did you know that? What? Yeah, I gotta read these lyrics, you really well. You know it's funny because I will I know songs for many, many years, but I don't ever really listen to the lyrics. Every once in a while, I'll sit and go, wait a minute, that's what it is. Just like Jimmy Buffett the Margarita song. I always thought he stepped on a pop tart and I had to listen really carefully, but he blew out his flip flop when he stepped on a pop top, like because you used to, Yeah, back in the day, you would pull a soda can and the thing would come completely off. It wasn't just a you have to pull it off and you just fling the thing and they'd be all in the sand because idiots would drink beers on the beach and they would just fling these things and you'd step on it. You'd cut your foot up. That's terrible. That's a pop top, but that was soda because that's pop. Yeah, you know it wasn't beer. That's what he was thinking about soda pop.
Speaker 3: Interesting. I have a theory about Jimmy Buffett. You do have I told you no, I don't know. I don't think Jimmy Buffet's real. Really, I don't think Jimmy Buffet's real. You think it's just a made up marketing scheme. Jimmy Buffett is Batman. Someone has to take up the mantle when Bruce Wayne goes, and so there's someone waiting in the wings to always take up the mantle of Jimmy Buffett. There's too much on the line. The man has hotels, he has he releases album every year, here doores.
Speaker 1: He has a whole neighborhood. He has a whole neighborhood that they gave it away on how complex and just see that I have I wat Let me tell you.
Speaker 3: Too much is riding on Jimmy Buffett for him to go, And I don't believe Jimmy Buffett's real. Jimmy, if you're watching this, I'm on to you, who, whatever your real name is, I know you're not real.
Speaker 1: I know you're not. And when he does go, he's just gonna be like Bernie and they're just gonna prop him up.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's too much riding on it. I'm telling you you can't like. How is it that this man tours all the time?
Speaker 1: Does he still tour? Yes? Wow album like every other year. Parrot Heads are the fans they are.
Speaker 3: Yes, the parrot Heads will be crushed when Jimmy goes. And who's seen Jimmy Buffett in real life?
Speaker 1: Riddle me this. If you've met Jimmy Buffett, that's a Batman thing, right the Riddler.
Speaker 3: If you've met Jimmy Buffett and or have a picture with him, figure it out how to get that to us? Because I don't believe you met him. I don't you met the Jimmy impersonator.
Speaker 1: I'm sure some of our older radio friends have met him. Ask I'm sure that you they haven't. I'm sure he's been to light FM on multiple occasions. I bet Ask Kubby, I'm sure Cubby has a picture with Jimmy Buffett.
Speaker 3: I want to get Cubby on the line. No, we shouldn't. We should save it for another bow chat.
Speaker 1: No, because I don't want to come back to this. Should I call Kubby from my phone? Do you have his number? I think so? I'll just text him. I'll just text h don't wry about it, because I really really do. But if you don't believe Jimmy Buffet is right either, Hey do you have a picture with Jimmy Buffett? Question mark? Okay, that's not real. By the way, Cooper made fun of me. Yeah, she's like there must be something going around on TikTok. Like she's like, it's like this is how adults or like old people do text messages. Hey, exclamation point? Did you want to come over later? Question mark? Because I'm going to make dinner? Period? Also, what did you want for dinner? Question mark?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Why why is that to be made fun of? Well, to be honest, punctuation. The kids, they because they just do a big I'll run on sentence. Well, you're asking the wrong person because I do that too. What I always start off with, like, Hi, exclamation point. I do the same thing if I want specific answers, if I get a brick of text, I'm not gonna know what you're saying. That's the thing, because you know, kids these days, what are they Jen? What Jen? The new one? Alpha? I guess I don't know, Like the little kids think it's out they just go on their phone and they say, Hey, I'm going to the store. Did you want anything from the store. Also, I'm going to get ice cream after dinner. Are you gonna come to dinner with us? Where are we going for dinner? It's all one big, long thing that would stress me out, that gets me anxiety. No punctuation. It says he's driving. He's not gonna answer. Damn it. Here's the thing on.
Speaker 3: He's safe, well as Jimmy Buffett would stay. We may have made a Jamaica mistake of making this episode so long.
Speaker 1: Why oh, because I'm gonna have a ticket on the car and I have to get back on a train in like two hours. Yeah, okay, wasting on again. Margaritaville. What some of his other songs, It's the only one I know. Cheeze Burger in Paradise Dumbina. You know what, I bet you in his restaurant that plays every ten seconds and the white stuff just wants to burn the place down. Yeah, the one in Orlando. Yeah, I could be wrong, but I do remember a volcano of sorts. Okay, so I think they had a volcano on the wall that would explode, or maybe I'm just thinking the Mexico Pavilion and havecot. You know either or it's Oh I'm so excited. I'm gonna go in the car right now and listen to this. Oh so cool. Do you think it'll be ready? Absolutely great? Can't wait. Thank you so much for listening to ball Chat.
Speaker 3: Oh should we just make it? I mean we're so close, we're almost at forty forty minutes.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see you Monday with an all new serial Killer. Sorry, this episode was late, but thanks for hanging on. Thanks for hanging on there. Oh, we appreciate you all for listening so much. Please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC. Because this is not serial Killers, it is the sister podcast to Serial Killers. Will we just talk about whatever and.
Speaker 3: Make sure you hit the subscribe button wherever you're listening or else that will be your big Jamaica mistake. Okay, to stay tuned from when new episode dropped.
Speaker 1: Thank you all so much for sending us all the stuff, like, there's box so much, here's boxes piled up, there's so much. We're not gonna get to all of them, not all of that. We're gonna have to do one big blowout episode. Where we just do ten of them. Spoonies are coming up too. I really have to start preparing for that. Oh my goodness. All right, all right, well, thank you all listening.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you guys, and leave a review if you feel so inclined.
Speaker 1: We look at those a long time. We haven't gotten one, really. Oh man, that wow. Leave us reviews. We really really want to read them. Okay, all right, until next time, say clink Andrew. Ah, it's aggressive. There's so many. I never realized how many spoons people have. Some these are all serial killers. I love them. There's so many. And this one says what is this one's This one says something else. It says you're awesome, keep that ship up? What where did this one come from? This one says Jimmy Buffett isn't real. I know it liar