Speaker 1: It was the greatest place to work and the greatest fans. But the conditions were the drizzling ships.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so bad so but I have fond memories and as you should now, I've only I was only there once before construction, so and I wasn't in the backstage.
Speaker 3: Area, so I was just in the hotbed that it was. But okay, I digress. All right, our guest is on the line, so grand introduction. I will hit the button in a minute.
Speaker 4: So this I'm wearing her shirt. Everybody go, we'll plug it later. But this is her mental health shirt. She is one of my best friends in the whole world. Lovely person inside and out. This is Daphne.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, hi.
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry for the delay. I had to reboot my modem and I switched from a two thousand and nine MacBook Pro to a MacBook Air and then an Android to an iPhone right then a day, and I just was like, I'm late, I'm late. So I've been trying. I did my makeup for.
Speaker 1: One year. Yes, I washed my hair, was hair.
Speaker 5: If I had a friendy T shirt I'd wear But.
Speaker 4: Well, I just plugged your shirt. That will plug later. But I have it on. Did you watch your did you wash your couch? Are you very clean for this appearance?
Speaker 5: Yeah? But I did this forever ago. I washed everything. I shaved every eggs and everything.
Speaker 1: You're gonna say I saved my couch.
Speaker 5: Well, if I had a boyfriend maybe.
Speaker 4: Early Here folks, now, how and I together are trouble? So we were talking.
Speaker 5: Me. No I am not no, hell no, I'm like lady. No, I really don't want to go drinking anymore. Come on now, no more shots, No more shots? No, No, When did that happen?
Speaker 4: She's such a friend of mire who face planted at my house on New Year's Eve.
Speaker 5: I don't remember face planning.
Speaker 1: You in my sun room.
Speaker 4: You were doing a little dance and you fell completely flat on your face after her.
Speaker 5: Okay, so does this not show the extent that I love her? That I would make such an idiot out of myself that I would hurt myself so she would laugh righte.
Speaker 1: It was done on purpose. Let's tell fun stories.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about let's talk about w e W for so for those who aren't familiar, I'm sure a lot of people are not familiar. W e W was Women's Erotic wrestling or Women's Extreme wrestling. It depended on what time of the day it was. I had a couple of names.
Speaker 5: They said, wait, can I put in my Star Wars cup?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 5: Uh, it's it's a caffeinated green tea because I'm a film better did And that was the whole thing is I made it some more caffeine as my head. But it's okay, honey, because it feels better than yesterday. So yeah, they told me in the beginning it was Women's Exotic, but it was Women's Extreme. And then.
Speaker 4: So your first your first night, and they want you to do a dill didn't want to pull match, right, was that what they pitched to you?
Speaker 1: And you were like what Yeah?
Speaker 5: And none of y'all were there early on before it was really anything and not anything, but before they do, we're doing pay per views. Excuse me. I didn't mean to sound disrespectful. And they told me, you know, Da da da, and I had been training at Dusty Road School. You know i'd been you know, and so I'm always all, well, yeah, we met for tea. We went Turnbout Buckles Championship Wrestling. But I had trained there for like eight almost ten months before I even had a match, So like after that, like I had kind of like learned how to wrestle, So I was expecting to wrestle on this show. And I go in and I look at the card and I'm like, Women's Exotic Wrestling, that's all this. So I go back in the locker room and there's chicks that were not looking like wrestles, you know what I mean, They didn't. They weren't. So I just go and I'm like, called cab went back to my room and I'm like and they were calling me like, you're no showing na I said, that's not what you told me it was. And you know, I was willing to, you know, wrestle my heart out for you, but I'm not going to be a part of that last forward years later. But the difference was is how they separated the two.
Speaker 4: Well, let me explain to the chicks. Oh yeah, but let me just explain to the to the viewers. So for those of you who don't know, this was a company that was mainly on pay per view.
Speaker 1: I think we were on maybe once a month.
Speaker 5: No, we were on the other day because I took a no.
Speaker 4: No, no when when they when they aired us. We were on pay per view once a month.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we were on the other day. And it's still on to this day, right, is it really? Oh? I'm sorry you said, okay, I understand now, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know that's okay.
Speaker 4: So twenty years ago, we're on once a month on pay per view. The only way we could get a pay per view deal is to add porn to it. It's a sho this is this is a shoe. Yes, softcore, mostly girl and girl. So there was a divide. There was the wrestling chicks on this side, and then there were the porno girls on this side, and you would see us and sometimes they crossed over and they would have to work with us, and they had no idea what they were doing, obviously, which made it all the more better because mayhem ensued. But you know, uh, they tried. Some of the guys tried to get the wrestling girls over to the porn side, and we would be like, hell no, get the hell out of here. You know, we didn't even want to work with them half the time, let alone do scenes with them. So you would see, like, let's just say me and me and Daphne are in a match and we wrestle, Daphne wins her hands up, cut.
Speaker 1: To two girls under a waterfall. Make it out.
Speaker 4: That's what this pay per view was about, and that's the only way we can get on pay per view was to add pornography to it. So we incorporated Like who I loved Nurse Tea. She was the nicest girl. She was so great.
Speaker 1: She would come out in this little she was like, was she like a rat?
Speaker 5: No, she wasn't.
Speaker 1: She was just a dancer.
Speaker 5: No, she she danced. Many of them, so many of them. And there was one girl that I didn't quite remember her name, which I you know, but remember some of the live shows because they would do the softcore porn tapings off site and then cut to h c W Arena blindfold match with Daphne and Killer ty Weed with Stevie Wonderful the blind blind referee. No I remember, I remember dotlessness. But then, but then when they were doing the wrestling taping, because there was no cut to softcore porn, they had a stripper pool out there. Yes, some of these girls.
Speaker 1: They were amazing, and we were amazing.
Speaker 5: You guys are so awesome coming hang out with us. It was just we didn't really want to wrestle with them because we didn't want to hurt them. We didn't want them to hurt us. But a lot of them were really nice. They just didn't quite get what we did, you know, like and how we took it seriously and how we weren't just like, hey, there's nothing wrong with that, right we did.
Speaker 4: We did a segment. One of the segments was we did American Idol and so I'm a judge. I was like the Simon cal because I was commissioner of the company, right, So I was like the boss and I called the shot.
Speaker 5: We have to talk about sokal Alperst.
Speaker 1: What about Sokvo, Well, he was part of the Oh yeah, it was it was Wait, she was a judge. I was a judge.
Speaker 5: No, she was the angel. Remember when we did American Idol? Is when you were commissioner.
Speaker 1: I thought Becky was the angel. Was stressed all of them.
Speaker 5: How dare you say that name in front of me?
Speaker 4: Not Becky Bayless bays No, I said Becky. I didn't say Becky Bayless. Becky seven. Her gimmick name was seven. She was from Florida. She was a pretty blonde.
Speaker 1: She was dressed as an angel.
Speaker 5: No, I'm so sorry. I thought you said, Becky Bayliss. No, it was so calm. Now, angel, we got to look up these I remember.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying for our Patreon.
Speaker 3: We got wheels returning already.
Speaker 1: Totally, totally, I don't remember. I just know I was Simon cal.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 5: You were like that would be like, oh, but she's so nice, we should hire. And then I'm on the It was like an angel on your shoulder and Lucy for on your shoulders, so calvil and she would even wear white and I would. And then finally I won you over. And that's when we were ringing side. That's when we were drunk and we were drinking the Vogue. It was really water, but we were drinking. Yeah, so I won you over. So the American Idol auditions, you were kind of being a can we cuss on here? Yes, well, you were kind of being a count because at that point I was winning you over and ready, who are these bitches take a shot in valsque? You're right, oh my goodness, oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense, yeah it does.
Speaker 4: We but we had two angels at one point because Becky was was stressed like an angel too, and I don't know why she was.
Speaker 1: I don't I who who held those, but anyway, we did it.
Speaker 4: We did American Idol and the girl the microphone was a huge dildo black yes.
Speaker 5: And this long like wait like that long yeah, walls that you held on too.
Speaker 4: That was the microphone and the girl we were making we were making them sing for some reason which had nothing to do with wrestling American Idol, I know, but it was.
Speaker 1: It was so stupid. And this girl, this one girl comes out.
Speaker 4: And she she was foreign, but she she kept claiming she was from Hawaii, but she sounded like she was from like another country. And her boobs were so big that they literally would give her black eyes.
Speaker 1: They were huge. And her name was what was her name? I want to I'm gonna do.
Speaker 5: Ahead like they were like this.
Speaker 6: They were like.
Speaker 5: She comes in boo boo boo boo boo with the big like yes, girls, Hello, my name is Hawaii five hole, Hawaii five.
Speaker 1: Finish. My name is Hawaii five hole from Hawaii. Right now. That's who she was.
Speaker 3: The kicker.
Speaker 5: I just I just made so hard I popped.
Speaker 1: This is the kind of stuff that we did.
Speaker 5: There was of that, did we not?
Speaker 4: Because We did a lot, but I don't I don't know if they all aired, but it was so fund well she was because she was so over.
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so then they had me pretending I was a drunk and I literally had to carry a Voca bottle everywhere.
Speaker 1: And the guy McCartney McCarthy was the one.
Speaker 4: Uh remember the guy McCarthy, Uh, the guy with the short black hair.
Speaker 1: I used to fight with him, but then I became really good friends with him.
Speaker 4: Later he says to me, you're gonna do a promo and you're gonna snort cocaine. And I was like what and he's like, yeah, your character are so crazy. Now you're into cocaine. So I walk into this room. They put a whole thing of baby powder on this platform and they're like, yes, it.
Speaker 5: Was the bodle tigh of just a mountain of this powder and on a mirror, on a big mirror tilem yeah.
Speaker 4: And they're like you need to pretend to snort it. And I was like, dude, this is not Like it's bad enough. I'm carrying a Voka bottle. Now you want me to store cooking And they're like it was a fat, fat bottle and They're like, just stick your face in it.
Speaker 1: So I stick my face in it.
Speaker 4: I come up, I have powder all over my face and I'm trying to cut the serious promo.
Speaker 1: And it was ridiculous.
Speaker 4: This is the kind of bullshit that we did, but it was so ridiculous that it was fun. Towards the end, they put me in charge, and so I was hiring people.
Speaker 1: I was running all the scripts rightly.
Speaker 5: So because you did, That's why they knew to put you in charge, because you would book the whole show and it would make sense for once. And you know, you remember what I booked.
Speaker 4: I had all the poor no girls come to the ring and I didn't even tell them they were going to do this, And I looked up current affairs and what was going on in the world, and I made our ring an answer ask them questions.
Speaker 1: The welcome goes, what the fuck is this bullshit? She got so mad because she didn't know any of the answers. It's just hilarious.
Speaker 5: It was probably like the what was that was Miss Universe or Miss u USA where she was interview and she's like the answer question and also and also, and.
Speaker 1: It was the funniest thing. It was so fine, but we had.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, go ahead, honey, go ahead, No shooie, it's your show.
Speaker 1: No please, I'm just thinking out loud. I'm thinking of funny things.
Speaker 5: Well, we were still saying that. Then I had to like pull it back a little bit to to something that is very dear to my heart that I ended up w e W. But I don't know if y'all know this, anybody who listens to the Queen, but we have been. She's probably been my best friend.
Speaker 2: Don't cry.
Speaker 1: I told you you're not allowed to cry today. Don't cry. No for the longest and.
Speaker 5: Oh, honored. I was in her wedding. I was in the Queen of Extreme wedding. And it was and it was Sydney Bobcat and it was Amy Lee and Franny chose these motherfucking puke green I.
Speaker 1: Didn't choose them bad.
Speaker 4: I didn't first though, No, you butite your lip. They were not ugly dresses.
Speaker 1: Come at.
Speaker 5: Oh the dress wasn't ugly. No, the dress was beautiful.
Speaker 1: The color wasn't puke green.
Speaker 5: I'm just.
Speaker 1: Because I love you. My my sister and my nieces chose it. I didn't choose it. I let that.
Speaker 5: Oh, That's where I got heat with then, because we have you know, because me and Cindy and am You were there. Okay, okay, yeah, mine like fell out of my ears and then I had to hit some on here.
Speaker 1: Stop touching it, You're good.
Speaker 5: Touch your faces. The dresses were pretty, No, the dresses were beautiful. The design, the style. It was the color and and now the whole lady out of the wedding and the color scheme of the wedding. It was beautiful. It was just for some reason, the bridesmaids, the color of the green was just kind of like a little offt and you even admitted it. You were just like, yeah, they kind of are a little bit.
Speaker 1: I did not. I love them.
Speaker 5: I love them.
Speaker 1: I love well.
Speaker 5: That's whenever we said we want to have a bribesmaids match, you were like, okay.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, because what are you going to use the dresses for?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I thought it was.
Speaker 5: You were like, it didn't turn out quite the right color. I won't.
Speaker 1: No, I loved them.
Speaker 5: I loved them. Just that color for my skin tone wasn't right for me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: The day that we went to shop, Cindy and Shannon don't live where we live, so the only person that could come was Amy. And then I had my family, my nieces, my sisters, they were in the wedding party, so they didn't they didn't have a say and they weren't there.
Speaker 1: So that's what happened with that. But then they say it and they don't like it. But to B.
Speaker 5: It would have been no. But if it would have been, if it would have been just a color, that would have you know, I'm a winter and if.
Speaker 1: I were my next wedding, I will.
Speaker 5: You're never gonna get already, I Franny Fanny, I misunderstood.
Speaker 1: So I thought the reason why we.
Speaker 5: Were doing it was because A, when we're gonna wear them again? And B you were like, oh, it wasn't quite right. So it was just we weren't gonna wear it again?
Speaker 1: Where are you going to wear it?
Speaker 5: To? Amen? And so I didn't need to say bad about the color, So I suggested it was the commentary in.
Speaker 4: W W That's where they had to get stripped, and that's where.
Speaker 5: I get That's where I got the idea about. They were like, what are they about the color green? That's where I got that idea from. That's basically we decided to do a bridesmaids batch and it was and Amy Lee like she had her dress on, but she didn't have a zipped up and she had like her leather and it under me, and we like, get off for her. And then I'm watching it, haven't seen it in years. And then I go to Sydney Bobcat. I mean, she's not even really fighting, she's like helping me. She's like, okay, get it off this arm.
Speaker 4: But the premise of the match was Phronsie took over my spot as GM and he made me a referee.
Speaker 1: That was what happened.
Speaker 4: So now I'm a referee and Phonsie was pissed he wasn't invited to my wedding, so he said, I'm gonna get all of your friends to fight each other in the ring. And that's why the bridesmaids match happened because Fonsie was in charge now, so I had to get my job back from Phonsie.
Speaker 1: But I was a referee at this point, so the.
Speaker 4: Four of us were the ring. I like, it's the most ridiculous match in the world. Amy would not go down to le bron underwear, and I don't blame her.
Speaker 1: If you don't.
Speaker 5: Me neither because of the other thing that happened. So when I'm watching it back, I'm like.
Speaker 1: I won.
Speaker 5: I won, Oh my god. But like I said again, I didn't mean to insult the color. Being in the wedding. You know, being in the wedding was the ultimate honor. And it was such a beautiful wedding. We all we all went down and Franny is just a very spiritual person. It was a Catholic wedding.
Speaker 1: Oh I had to heal them in the church.
Speaker 5: Well, I was gonna tell that, so you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I won't tell it to talent.
Speaker 5: Already got myself in trouble because I thought you didn't like the dresses, but it was the commendated You tell it, but you know I love you. I would never tell it. I tell it. So it's me, Bobcat and and and Cindy, I mean, and my.
Speaker 1: Family, and.
Speaker 5: We're the bridesmaids. So we're like this and we have our little bookcase and the church you dream bridesmaid's gown.
Speaker 4: Got shut up about the color. And I don't curse much on this show, but you're give me do it? Shut up, just tell the story.
Speaker 5: You see how we're old married couple. It was such a beautiful hymn. And we were looking at Jill me up there in the church and we just had to and we were swaying. It was a beautiful hymn. And this is what we got from Fanny.
Speaker 1: I'm on the altar. Ah, I'm up there on the day.
Speaker 4: Watching they start dancing, and they had the bouquets, and the bouquets starts swaying and now nobody's doing three morons in the front row.
Speaker 1: And I shot them a look and all of them just went like this.
Speaker 5: We were scared.
Speaker 6: We were trying was like for at her own wedding, and she did just like she won't do in real life or if she performs, she she just.
Speaker 1: I won't tell me. And I'm looking at them, and then I look at my.
Speaker 4: Priests and he's like he's like doing this thing, you know, and I just I just shot them a look and they just like like statues and like my my sisters are looking at them, my nieces like what the hell are they doing?
Speaker 1: And I was just like, dude, I don't even know.
Speaker 4: Yes, And then so they all cut promos on my wedding video come.
Speaker 5: On, talk about something else, guys. That one.
Speaker 1: No, it's great.
Speaker 4: No, let's just talk about the No, the promo is great, and everybody's so drunk.
Speaker 1: And so Shannon gets up there. She's got the mic and she's had.
Speaker 4: Professing her love to us and how much she loves me and she hates kids, but she'll watch my kids because it's.
Speaker 5: Your kids are my kids, They're my I'm the they I love your kids.
Speaker 4: Like, wait, the whole time she's got the promo, she's doing that. She had no control over her one eye and it was fluttering and she blinked the whole time, and so I started calling her blinking, and so I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: She was the one for you.
Speaker 1: She was so drunk.
Speaker 4: Cindy was so drunk that one of my family members went into the bathroom and she was standing there naked with no clothes.
Speaker 5: Now I didn't do that, Come on, now, I mean no, I love Cindy didn't blinking. I think that because there was a light on the camera. I thought about this since then.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: Your your videographer for your wedding. I think there was a light and I'm like, I love you reading.
Speaker 1: No one else blinked.
Speaker 5: Was I slurring? It was just yeah, it was a blinky.
Speaker 1: No, you slurred, you were drunk. It was fine.
Speaker 5: This was probably like hour three into her reception.
Speaker 1: It was it was it was a I blame.
Speaker 5: Then she made me do shops tammy.
Speaker 1: Everybody was everybody was loaded. It was great. It was a good time. We have any other fun stories that people might.
Speaker 5: Not know of, Well, you know, you know, you know I don't know, but you know, well, we won't tell that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know, and I'm sitting in here and shaking out.
Speaker 1: I want to hear people. You guys, like, what the hell is going on? Yes. So the first time I ever met her was at Dusty's.
Speaker 4: I came.
Speaker 1: I came with somebody won't talk about.
Speaker 5: Him, old acquaintance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and uh, she was there and she was so cute and she walked over to me and just started doing this.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I said, you know, peasant, you're fine. No, I did not. I said, hell, that nice to be you.
Speaker 4: We hugged, we took a picture, and then I don't think we talked after that much. But then when I worked for TNA, Shannon was there and with our nine person Battle Royal.
Speaker 1: They it was a ten person but there was only nine of us. Gay Lingerie Rangerray. It does not.
Speaker 5: None of use.
Speaker 4: She has been for years doing this impression impression of me from the promo that I caught that day. So finally I got so pissed at her, and this is years later, and I said, go listen to it again. Do I sound like that? So she puts it on and she goes, no, you don't sound like that. Where did I get it from? I said, you're just an idiot. That's why making fun of me with an accent that I do not have.
Speaker 5: My friend called me an idiot.
Speaker 1: Yes, well I love you, but you were an idiot.
Speaker 4: But that was that was so fun working in tea, and that's where we like kind of reconnected and I think we we exchanged numbers then and we've been talking ever since.
Speaker 5: Right, we actually exchanged because back then we exchanged numbers, but we exchanged emails and we well we're both on the t n A thing. We'll see there. After that, we were like.
Speaker 1: We started working closer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's there's a positive thing that came out of my time there.
Speaker 1: But that bat over oil.
Speaker 5: With those dreadlocks. They just dread lucks. Didn't work for him.
Speaker 4: I love Ed and all he did, all he all he kept doing was feeling me up because Jerry Jarrett thought that would pop the crowd. So for three weeks straight, I got to be felt up by Ed forever and I love you Ed. But it didn't add much the first time for shock value, okay, but then the next two people.
Speaker 1: Were like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 4: You know, remember pretend to give them a blowjob in the aisle and I'm like, uh, is.
Speaker 5: This real life? Like this just suck it like.
Speaker 4: And then I take off his belt and then I start whipping him with the belt and he's selling, like create like a floppy fish.
Speaker 1: You have to we have to watch this stuff. We have to watch the Battle Royal one.
Speaker 5: We would sit there and watch like that, and then how they kept announcing ten women was better, and watch every time we'd be like, we'd be in the line waiting to come out laugh amongst herself. But then no, God payper no no. But then then me and me and Fanny we just hang out.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: We just watched it and we were watching it was x P W. And it was uh, Chris Chatty Jetty.
Speaker 1: Cutting the promomo.
Speaker 5: They juice the juiciest juice in all the beginning, and I think, oh my god, I think I almost peed my pants that night laughing with you.
Speaker 1: That's another promom we need to watch. Yeah, there's so much goodies out there. It is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And Chris was just like, I don't understand a word second.
Speaker 5: He didn't even he was just like going through the goal visit and He's like, I just don't even know.
Speaker 1: So much good stuff, so much good stuff.
Speaker 4: That's the one thing I miss, Like I miss our girl nights with W E W. Because it was always a huge slumber party there. Yes, we took so many cool pictures and like a lot of the girls, part of their pay would be a bottle of something, you know.
Speaker 5: I was big that big ball of grey Goose.
Speaker 4: There you go, and a lot of you know, you had to tell I always wanted money. I never wanted alcohol, but we and we would be in our pajamas and we walked to the nearest liquor store in our pajamas, get our liquor, come back to the hotel and have a huge party. And it was just some of my fondest memories in this business are of being with you girls.
Speaker 1: In w CW. Like I mean, w W W w W. I loved every minute of it. It was just the best time ever.
Speaker 4: So I missed the camaraderie that we used to have, and I miss seeing everybody because a lot of the girls I didn't keep in touch with, and you see them now and then on social media.
Speaker 1: But god, we had such good times.
Speaker 5: And there were so many people if you look back that actually you know worked there that you think.
Speaker 1: About it came through.
Speaker 5: And then the thing was from the beginning, I was always I always had that digital camera with the you know, the flash that you could charge, and everyone we'd all get our rooms and I'd call Franny and it usually be me Franny's any bobcat if we didn't fight over her, and then there was a room to kind of party in, which was I mean, we just would get some ice, mix some cocktails and then just all play some music and all just hang out something in a room and then everybody would pile on the bed and take a picture and it was just and you know, whatever I got like it was like community. You know, I'd be like, let me, you know, no, no, no, no, right right right. It was like, I mean, dare I say family? But I mean we.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys were my sisters.
Speaker 5: I mean we just tried to run out in the street in her underwear. You know. We were like, no, let's just sorry, honey, can't do that.
Speaker 4: How about when oh god, what was her name? She tried to jump off the balcony because she was doing mushrooms. Don't say her name, but do you remember that she comes this girl comes in my room, butt naked on mushrooms, and we had sliding glass doors and she opened and she's like I'm jumping out the window and we literally are holding this girl back shed She.
Speaker 5: Was excited about it. Remember, it wasn't like she was sad, and like a minute, it was like right, oh, so it was even harder to tuck her.
Speaker 4: Down, yeah, because I don't she was trying to like kill herself per se. She just thought it would be a cool spot to do, which we weren't even it was after the show was over, so I don't know what the hell she was thinking.
Speaker 1: But she was butt naked and we're just holding her.
Speaker 4: But she's like, I did muster her day yeah, you missed all the fun, Chad.
Speaker 3: I know I did from Afar From Afar.
Speaker 4: It was there was a lot going on, But I could I could sit here for five hours and tell more stories.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to have you back.
Speaker 5: Well, I'd love to do episode two and maybe if the fans have any questions, I'd love to plug Franny's Patreon.
Speaker 4: Well, let's plug your stuff, tell us about tell us about this great shirt.
Speaker 5: Well, I I'd like to, but I'd also like to plug your Patreon and maybe wait, we didn't well I was saying to me, and you could do like an exclusive something for paper. We talk about more inside jokes like you know and so, but I want to say, bless you, bless you for wearing my shirt.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love the shirt.
Speaker 5: My dear friend, Aaron Garcia, he did, he don't he donated, He designed and you can hear. I think, Franny, My voice is permanently like this now. It's about eight octaves lowers since when I met you. So Aaron designed the shirt that I had that had the ice cream cone and it would say ice cream and people are like, what is her shirt? Say I scream, and he'd be like ice scream ice cream, the any design like Night of the Living Deaf, you know, And I told him, I was like, this was really really important to me because of coming out of the closet talking about being bipolar and all the trials and tribulations.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, when you say coming out of the closet, make sure people understand what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Coming out of the closet with actually having a mental illness.
Speaker 4: And people because yeah, polar because the next thing you're going to hear is Staphne comes out as a lesbian. So I'm I want to make sure we're not going to release that statement that I'm.
Speaker 5: Going to tell them that they are big dummies and they just need to listen to the whole thing and look at at Franny's shirt because I actually became vocal and came out about having a mental illness because there is the stigma attached which says it right on your shirt, and the stigma you know everything, And it was just, you know, it's hard to get a job when you go yo on bipolar and I don't know how dependable I'll be able to be. Yeah, don't let your illness find you. Your strength and your courage does you know? And and so it was all these things. And I contacted my friend and he's the one that came up with the nurse design, the nurse staff says, and he sent me the design, and I'm like, yo, man, you you knocked it all the park. And I you know, all of my logical family, which is you, and I'm not gonna say, but your significant other and your beautiful chillin's are all my logical family and all the people I sent him to because y'all are all that have helped me when my mental illness has been such a struggle, especially you from the there. You knew me before I was sick, right, and so you know the real me and you've seen me.
Speaker 4: This is but this is the really you don't don't say it. I don't like when you do it like that. I don't like when you weard it like that. You're you despite how you were twenty years ago or how you are now. I loved you then, I love you now you're you, and that's all you have to think about.
Speaker 5: Right, You're the best.
Speaker 4: Now You're gonna make me cry, and I don't want to cry because I like my makeup today.
Speaker 5: I want to make up in the first time for a year.
Speaker 4: Fine now, and I already tell that I just gotta you look beautiful. Let's buy your shirt? Where can we Where can we buy merch? Where can we see you? Talk to you?
Speaker 1: Tell the fans.
Speaker 5: So whenever I read, whenever we tweet about the podcast, this podcast for Vinnie Roue in the Vinnie roo brand, shout out Vinnie Roue and he's so nice. I love you, and so we will. I can put a my pro rustling tea store, which is where you have it. You know, it's just Daphanie or whatever. If you put in the code scream, you get ten percent off all my shirts.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 5: Then my exore like what you have. There's a link in my Instagram, but I'm going to try to put it in a more convenient place and if you click on that, it automatically gives you ten percent off.
Speaker 1: But what is the handle for your Instagram? Your Twitter? Tell these people if they don't know where to find you.
Speaker 5: All my Instagram, my Twitter, my Snapchat. Everything is scream Queen deaf. I got the sniffles now because I got teared up. Everything's screen Queen defy. If you go to the Instagram. There's the link in the bio to that, and then you know pro wrestling tease.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know good, Well, this isn't the last time we're going to see you. It took me forever to get you to freak on. But I'm not going to say that. I told her I'm not wearing your shirt until you come on the show. So I were it today because she came on the show. I thank you for coming on. I thank you for your friendship. You're like a sister to me, and you know I love you very much so and I'm proud of you. You've come so far, So.
Speaker 5: Thank you for your note.
Speaker 1: Oh baby, don't cry, don't cry. Okay, look at me, Look at me.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 4: Okay, I love you too, and I will check in on you as I always do. But try to have a nice weekend. Do something fun. I know you're not going anywhere. She's like me, she's scared to death to walk outside. So just do something for yourself indoors and have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: Be happy.
Speaker 5: I love you so much.
Speaker 1: Free, I love you too, baby.
Speaker 5: It's nice to see you. Check that's fine.
Speaker 3: I'd just like being a fly on the wall. What an honor for me to be with a scream queen and a queen of extreme. I'm the peasant here. I'm just I'm happy we were able to get you on and have some fun.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was. It was fun talking about all that stuff. We'll do it again, all right, think of more stories and we'll have.
Speaker 1: You back on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, more funny stories exactly.
Speaker 1: All right, Mabe, I'll call you soon. I love you, love you.
Speaker 3: Take care of Dad by Chad and Daphney. See she wrote daft, So I read daft.
Speaker 1: But that's fine.
Speaker 3: See that is a lot of fun, man. And when you get talking like that, my wheels start turning about all the stuff that we can watch. And I told you before I never watched w E W.
Speaker 1: So it's all to me.
Speaker 4: Good lord, And there's so much stuff that is on YouTube that we can pull.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was a ridiculous company, but it was. It was the best. Some of the best times I've ever had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said it many times.
Speaker 1: That's really cool.
Speaker 3: We get tied up thinking about you and ECW. But you know, there's so much other stuff out there. And I, like I said, I never I never watched it, but I've been told. You know, it's great, And I was searching it while you guys were talking to see if I could work in a quick clip, but I didn't want to. I didn't want to throw off the flow because you guys were really connecting there. It was very nice to see you know that you're such an influence in her life. It's very nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I try to always be available for her.
Speaker 4: You know, there's times where we will sit there and we will talk and we will laugh and laugh and laugh.
Speaker 1: And then there's times that I've sat with her for two three hours on the phone and all she did was cry.
Speaker 4: It's you know, it's a toss up sometimes, but I want her to know that I'm there for her, and I will always be there for her.