Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis durand phone tapped.
Speaker 2: All right, scary, what's your phone tap all about? Today?
Speaker 1: So Becky emailed us wanting to phone tap her friend Amy. Amy dropped this guy Brian who she met at a bar and was creeping around on Facebook. So she dropped him and she but then he started friending her friends. So she's been wanting to tell this guy off. Becky is going to start to call the Amy and I'm going to jump in later, pretending to be Brian the Facebook creep.
Speaker 2: Oh Brian the face of typecasting. Perfect, all right, so let's hear scariest photo here we go.
Speaker 3: Hey, what are you doing? I'm cleaning this guy Brian? I don't know, you know, the one that keeps asking out all your friends?
Speaker 4: Did he contact you?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Let me you're not friends with him, are you? Well?
Speaker 3: I didn't know who he was. He was apparently friends with me, So I alright, all right, Rex do that he wanted to bring me flowers and chop it and I wanted to that. Why you do not call me and ask me before you accepted? From random quest.
Speaker 4: That has been doing this for two of us.
Speaker 3: I got his phone number, and I've actually been on the phone with him for like the last he has your phone number, well he does now because you can read it on the cell phone by you.
Speaker 4: Don't somebody think you don't know about start fifty seven it.
Speaker 3: Let's call him. I'm gonna pu him on the three way and we'll call him. I'll get him on the phone. I think we should call him, don't you.
Speaker 4: I don't want my information or my phone number involvement.
Speaker 3: If you want to call.
Speaker 4: Him three way the end, then fine, fine, then no, take care of this situation myself anonymously.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Hello, Hi Brian, It's Becky.
Speaker 2: Hey, how are you?
Speaker 4: This is Amy?
Speaker 3: Do you know who I am?
Speaker 2: What's going on here?
Speaker 4: You've been shocking me for two months through my face.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just talking to Becky.
Speaker 4: Was you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: I don't. I was talking to Becky. We were just kind of know each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And how exactly did you come to friends? Becky?
Speaker 1: I got her on one of my friend's lists, my friend.
Speaker 3: Listen to me right now.
Speaker 4: If you ever contact anyone my friends again, I will find you and I will whip you to schwell, hold.
Speaker 2: On, back up one second, now that I think about it.
Speaker 1: I met you one night, I bought you around the so called line, and then we became friends on Facebook.
Speaker 4: I met you one time. I did not give you my information, Yes you did? You friended me?
Speaker 3: No I didn't. Yes, you did not give you my information?
Speaker 4: And how did we become friends?
Speaker 2: I was nice to you, and I liked everything on your page. I like this, I like this, I like this.
Speaker 4: You wiped every single thousands of pictures. I'm like the chicker, I'm like this. It is so creepy. Everybody want to know who you were.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what you want? Attention? And then after all, I mean, you put your status up day. Don't you want people to comment on your wall.
Speaker 4: I'm going to report your facebooks. Do you get blocked? They're gonna take it.
Speaker 2: Mark Zuckerberg, huh, how do you like that? Tell you Facebook.
Speaker 4: And you train her? Sessed with her.
Speaker 2: I think you're jealous because you can't have this. And now I'm going to put your friend phone.
Speaker 3: Becky, hang off the phone, Becky.
Speaker 2: Seriously, I didn't know that she was going to get jealous. That we're talking to each other. Hey, Amy, this is Scary Jones from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. You've been phone tapped.
Speaker 4: Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all participations the.
Speaker 4: Elvis Oran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. Three