Speaker 1: So no, what You've been listening to the show for at least since I started talking, And if you're still listening, I can't imagine a life without you listening to The Jebile Show, even if you're just hearing my voice for the first time. You know, lucky you Also, second, I've never felt a connection like this before, so I have to ask, will you marry me? What you have to think about it? Whatever, you're lost, It's fine, I'll find another listener. It's the holidays, and it's the time a lot of people poop the question of their significant other.
Speaker 2: So what I think it's popped the question?
Speaker 1: Usually? I love that you've got that. I'm trying to say the popo the question their significant other. And Google has just released its list of top proposal questions that people are googling. So what's the number one question that people have when it comes to asking their significant other to marry them? Googling yes do you have? I'll tell you the top ones, and the number one question that people ask at Google before they propose coming up right after this, it's The Jewel Show.
Speaker 2: It's hits one of six point one.
Speaker 1: What's the pop thing about I don't get it pretty bread, No, I apologize, You're right, poo, it's the holidays, and get ready because, in case you didn't know it, this time of year is considered proposal season the jewel Show, So at some point somebody is probably going to ask you to marry them, and you need to be ready. Really, maybe you've been doing what a lot of Americans are doing this time of year and asking Google how you should ask your loved one to marry you.
Speaker 2: Why it's kind of cute, though it is, you're really put in the effort.
Speaker 1: Google just release their top questions that people are asking when it comes to proposing. Okay, we'll go over them right now. I'll tell you what the number one is in just a second. Isn't there only one question?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Apparently people have other questions that they ask Google before they ask someone to marry them and be like what me, you know that kind of stuff. One of the most googled questions is why won't my long boy long term boyfriend propose to me? Oh that's on the other side.
Speaker 2: I don't know what Google says back, or how do you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, they actually did to he would They actually included what comes up most likely that Oh my god, it's articles on a fear of commitments psychological psychology today.
Speaker 4: I just heard this whole thing where there's no The psychologist was saying, there's actually no such thing as fear of commitment, really, just that that person doesn't want to be with you. Oh and they don't realize it yet though, But that's what it is, fear of commitments, not really allegedly.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, I mean that makes sense. It doesn't make sense. Sure, after a certain point that makes sense. Like if you've been with someone five years and you don't want to get married, or you don't want to make it like really official, it's probably not a fair commitment. You probably just don't really want to be with them. There's something that makes you, oh yeah, apprehensive. But then why don't you just break up with them? I've never I don't get the.
Speaker 2: People stay hopeful, and I know that maybe somebody right now is like, oh that hurts to hear, but sometimes you just have to face it and save yourself and go find somebody who will.
Speaker 5: People don't realize it's a heck, no, you know that saying like if it's a heck, if it's not a heck yes, it's a heck.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Yeah, it's all like a country song.
Speaker 2: Say all the words, ain't a heck yes it's a heck no.
Speaker 5: Well that country song. It gets people through a lot of situations. But the idea is that if there's no fear of commitment, because if you really wanted to, you would just be like, oh man, yeah, no, it sounds great, I would get the rest of forever. Right, So even if you didn't think you want a commitment, right. But people don't realize that that's what it is, so they could be stuck in the situationship for five six years and just be like, what's what is happening here?
Speaker 2: Like they're so great, but why don't I want to stay? Yeah, we'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: The number one question is that people are googling when it comes to proposing to somebody.
Speaker 2: This engagement season.
Speaker 1: I had no idea this was engagement season, but apparently a lot of people ask people to marry them over the holidays.
Speaker 2: It's magical but also kind of dumb. But that's okay, that's just me.
Speaker 6: It's because it's magical though, Yeah, but also, can't the magic of the season be the magic of the season, like po Like proposals can be some other times, so you can make it only about that instead of having to share it with all the pretty lights and all.
Speaker 4: The pretty boxes that don't include engagement rings. They include other things, and then you get the engagement ring an engagement ring season.
Speaker 1: If you're bad at dates, though, it makes it very easy.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 5: And by the way, if you don't want to put much effort into your surroundings, everything's pretty right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, it's.
Speaker 2: Another question.
Speaker 1: We'll tell you what the number one questions people are googling when it comes to proposing. But another question is when to propose when? When time of day or it's not clear if it's time of day or length of relationship. Oh, that makes sense. But also should I propose before or after dinner? Is another popular That's a good question, though before I'd say I'd say after.
Speaker 2: Wait, why before want to?
Speaker 5: In my opinion, you want your significantly the feel as good as possible when you ask that question. Okay, and what if something goes What if they're a little bit what if they got to undo the bell after terrible to eat much and they're like bloated? Yeah, because people are gonna be taking pictures of you. You know, you gotta look your best.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking, if you have a angry girlfriend, if you're a guy, you don't want to propose when she's angry because you might get to know right and then after she's done, she's like, so anyway, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: Yes, Like I just was really hungry. It's actually a really good point. Maybe after appetizer.
Speaker 4: Way she's not hungry, but if she's too full, excitement causes some things in the digestive system too, so you don't want that to be an issue.
Speaker 2: So I think right after appetite. But that's a good point.
Speaker 3: Deliver the ring.
Speaker 1: So great, And there's also a whole lot of hope there, just mentally, because like you're hopeful for the meal at that point. So yeah, of course I'll marry you. I'm hopeful for everything in the future right now, because I know about to Turkey and all that stuff. Going over a list of Google release of the top things that people are googling when it comes to proposing this holiday season. When what to say when proposing is another one.
Speaker 2: They say, whatever you want to say to your love of your life. I mean, I don't feel like, you should know at least the will you marry me? Part, possibly their name as well. Yeah, I should know that. Is there a big build up? Do we expect a big build up? I want some word said? If if someone's going to propose to me.
Speaker 4: I just feel like thankful it happens. But like, do we want like a whole monologue? Did you guys do monologues?
Speaker 2: I did, but I'm like that, you know, went on a three day poem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she fell asleep. He's like, oh my god, this is wordy, and this is wordy?
Speaker 2: Would you shut up?
Speaker 1: And then for the rest of relationship it was would you shut up?
Speaker 2: So shadowing, more shadowing. I'm sure it was beautiful, But.
Speaker 1: There was also the time where I accidentally got engaged too, and that really didn't have much of anything before it. Did you say will you marry me? No? No, I was dating somebody for a long time. This was like way back, and we've been together since high school. And I was laying there and I was like, if we're together for like a couple more years, we should think about getting married. That's literally what I said. And then she rolled over crying and said yes.
Speaker 3: And I was like.
Speaker 1: And then before I could really even get a word out, she was already on the phone with her mom, and then his hands me the phone. How long were you engaged? A couple of years? Now it would be different, but Jewel back then did not know how to be like, hold up, hold up a second. I think we have a fantasy communicated here. Yeah. I'm so glad you grew up.
Speaker 2: It's another jewbile phone frame Mornings.
Speaker 3: On the twenties.
Speaker 1: Ship Be quiet. Oh my god, Hello, Hi, am I thinking to Dante. Please, it's really hard to hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are you there?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello, Yes, I'm here.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go outside one second.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm just gonna.
Speaker 2: I just gotta close.
Speaker 1: I just gotta close the door.
Speaker 2: I gotta go outside work.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, are you okay?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 1: Dante?
Speaker 3: Yes, this is Dante.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 1: This is Pete, Pete Egans. I'm a substitute here elementary for today. Oh yeah, yeah, no, I'm not doing great. I would just hold on. I just need to open the door of the classroom real quick and check on. Oh my god, they're going crazy.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, what is the noise? What is going on?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I got the notification that I need to be a substitute today, and uh, oh my gosh, I am out of breath.
Speaker 3: Okay, with the noise in the class? You said, classroom, what is going on?
Speaker 2: Don't worry. I got the kids out.
Speaker 3: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: I just gotta check on that one thing real quick.
Speaker 1: Let me open the door one more time and just see what's good. Oh my, get off.
Speaker 2: The dam.
Speaker 3: Are the kids?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 2: I kicked going back in there? Okay, doors, class you can't go back in?
Speaker 1: What's going on over there?
Speaker 2: Able to shuffle?
Speaker 1: I was able to shuffle one back in.
Speaker 10: Shuffle one back in one of What you were not telling All you're telling me is something about the kids, a dangerous sounding noise, and one back in.
Speaker 3: What are you doing? What is going on?
Speaker 1: Well? I got the notification that I was supposed to be a substitute today, and I didn't know who else to call, so I just called the administration office.
Speaker 2: I called you.
Speaker 1: Your name was on the paper that was inside that I think just got eaten by one of the turkeys.
Speaker 2: But they said there was a turkey trot.
Speaker 3: What do you You're not substituting turkeys. You're substituting kids in a classroom. Why are their.
Speaker 11: Turkeys in the door?
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm trying to close the door, and so sorry about the.
Speaker 12: Kick is going on right now?
Speaker 3: There would not be any live animals in a classroom. What is going well?
Speaker 2: They had the turkey trot today.
Speaker 1: So on the way down here, I stopped off and I picked up forty of them.
Speaker 3: Why would you pick up turkey It's a trot for kids. There's no way of animals in this What is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: All I got last night was from the teacher I'm filling in for was They said, be prepared for the turkey trot tomorrow, And so I got all the turkeys on the way here.
Speaker 3: And you didn't think to google what that meant? Are you kidding me? Bringing live animals into a classroom?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 1: It's a turkey trot for kids.
Speaker 3: It's a turkey trot. It's a fun run for kids around the school, not for bringing in live turkeys. You dumb? What is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 3: You a substitute?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So yeah, problem.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize it was a fun run and I thought we were supposed to bring turkeys in the classroom, and so there's there's a bunch of turkeys in the classroom right now and they're just there wreaking havoc and.
Speaker 3: You this dumb, but that's going to cause thousands of dollars at least. We gonna have to get somebody to get the turkey he's out. Now. You're gonna cost the school a lot of money. He's going to come out of your I'm going to come down there right now. I'm going to immediately are you, and I'm probably going to get you arrested and suit for this.
Speaker 2: Okay, well let's not do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's too late for that. What the do you think is gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Live? Because this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your wife set you up.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, joke.
Speaker 1: She said that you've been dealing with some weird substitute teachers lately since you're a school administrator, and wanted me to brank you.
Speaker 3: I can't believe there would be somebody's dumb to bring in live turkeys to a school. That would have been insane.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with jubile Phone Branks sign for a special edition of Nina'soods Trending.
Speaker 4: It's a pink and green aesthetic trending because you know, the movie Wicked is officially in theaters and that comes with the soundtrack. And today on our New Music Friday, we've got new music from Ariana Grande from the movie called Popular.
Speaker 1: No here it is.
Speaker 14: You're gonna be poppy. I'll teach you the proper police when you talk to boys the way your a life.
Speaker 2: I'll show you won't choose to.
Speaker 1: Wear, how to fix your hair and everything.
Speaker 2: That really counts to be popular.
Speaker 1: I'll help you be poppyler.
Speaker 14: You'll hang with her my course, you'll be good houseports, you'll be align. You've got to know that sport because you've got it all along.
Speaker 1: Don't be offended by my friend.
Speaker 14: Another less is having the data's personality that all listen now that I'm killsn't to become a psister it but there's nobody wanting when it comes too popular.
Speaker 2: I know about Poppy Hulor and.
Speaker 14: With an assist for me to be who you'll be is that a dreaming who? If you work well, art is nothing that gets up from him becoming popular war He's hop When I see depressing creatures only unprepossessing features, I remind.
Speaker 1: Them and they're all he has to think.
Speaker 14: Celemary have the stakes more, especially very single case horse. Did they have brains or not?
Speaker 2: Don't make me laugh.
Speaker 14: They were What it's all about, poppy, Uber, It's not about countitude.
Speaker 1: It's the way you're feared.
Speaker 2: So it's very basure, very very poppy.
Speaker 1: And remember you're not allowed to sing in the theater unless it's specifically a sing a long theater.
Speaker 2: But that's true. He's not being funny, AMC warned. People talk to it and the whole soundtrack is out now too, so you can check it out.
Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show. Macy is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend of three years named Zach might be messing around, so we'll see if we can help her out. Sorry that you're going through it, Macy, but what's going on? Why do you think Zach's cheating?
Speaker 11: I'm so embarrassed about this.
Speaker 15: I don't I just need a little bit of help because I'm just I keep on running over stuff in my head and.
Speaker 11: I mean I'm going insane. Okay, So me and my boyfriend Zack, we've.
Speaker 15: Been together for three years and it's been I mean, it's been great. We haven't had problems. You know how sometimes people date someone and it gets really dramatic and toxic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's good, that's great.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's brand new to me because like, you know, this is our first. This is my first real serious relationship in him too. It's really we're having an adult relationship.
Speaker 11: And when something's wrong, we talk about it and like it's so good.
Speaker 15: And he's told me about his task and he's like, oh, these are the girls that I've dated.
Speaker 11: And like it was a lot of he has a big task, but like you have a judgment.
Speaker 12: It's the first relationship we've had that it's been over a year. Still like this is very good. And now we're talking about moving.
Speaker 11: In with each other because like we spend most nights at my house and it's kind of amazing.
Speaker 15: I never thought that I would be happy going to bed with someone like every single night, but it's really nice. Like we cuddle up and we have a whole bedtime work Anyway, everything is really really good. He's just been doing some stuff lately that's really weird. Okay, like what even saying it is so embarrassing and it's probably nothing, but like, so lately he's been a little distant and like just more than normal, and he'll disappear for like hours, and normally when we see each other, you know, he'll tell me what he does, but lately he hasn't been has just been like, oh.
Speaker 12: How is your day, and he's like really good and doesn't say anything else. I'm like, that's weird. And then the other day I went over to his house and as I.
Speaker 15: Was walking in the door because we have each other's keys, as I was walking in the door, I heard a woman.
Speaker 2: Oh, like in the house, That's what I thought.
Speaker 15: But then I came into the kitchen and it was on his phone. And as soon as he saw me like come around the corner, he turned off his phone really fast.
Speaker 2: Oh so he was talking to him.
Speaker 1: Was it a video or was it a conversation?
Speaker 15: I don't know, Okay, And it keeps on happening, like when he's in the bathroom, I think I hear him talking, Like I again, I hear a woman's voice but I can't, Like it's really low, like he's trying to make sure that I can't hear him.
Speaker 1: And is it the same voice? Like can you tell he's just on speakerphone every time?
Speaker 11: Why if he's talking to a woman, why would it be on speaker phone? Like does he want to get caught? That's why I'm like, no, he's not that stupid.
Speaker 12: But also he is a man.
Speaker 4: Did you ask him like once you saw him the first time they put his phone away really quickly, You're.
Speaker 16: Like, oh, what was that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 15: The first time I was like, oh, hey, what was that? And he's like, oh, nothing, I'm just like watching a video.
Speaker 1: Was his body language and everything all awkward? Like you've been caught doing something?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 2: And then I don't.
Speaker 15: So our intimacy has always, you know, we've always been really good at it. We've we've you know, definitely had a healthy life.
Speaker 12: With in between the sheets.
Speaker 15: As they say, I lately he's not into it and I'll be like hey, you know, like I'll try to initiate it and he's like, oh not tonight. I've just got like a lot of stuff on my mind, okay, and like, yeah, that that's not good.
Speaker 2: All three of those. Thanks, Yeah, definitely uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Definitely all right, we'll see if we can figure it out for you, play a song, come back, and you already told us one grocery store he's a rewards member at, So we'll pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral apartment, and we'll see if he sends those to you or somebody else. Okay, thank you, Okay, plaus I come back, get your first day follow up.
Speaker 8: Next.
Speaker 1: Macy is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater, and she thinks that her boyfriend, Zach of three years might be messing around. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to Macy, his girlfriend, or to somebody else. But before we do that, Macy, you want to catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so I've been with Zach for three years and everything was.
Speaker 15: Going really well, and then lately he's been disappearing for hours and like he doesn't want to be.
Speaker 11: Intimate with me, and I keep on sharing him, like talk to some girl. I think it's a girl.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, here we go.
Speaker 13: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is horrible calling from I was looking for a Rewards Card member named Zach.
Speaker 3: This is Zach, Zach.
Speaker 1: How are you? Please? Don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to stay. Congratulations, you're this month's big winner.
Speaker 3: Okay, you guys are great.
Speaker 1: I go.
Speaker 9: I'm in there all the time.
Speaker 17: Yeah, but I never really like planning on winning anything or anything like that, so yeah.
Speaker 9: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Maybe you don't know, but every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department to anybody that they want within the fifty United States. You've actually won thirty six longstim at Red Rose is a box of candy, your chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want, absolutely free. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value.
Speaker 17: Oh wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Congratulations than The first thing I would need would be the name of the person that you'd like to send them to. Sure it's Lilian, Okay, And how about a card. I'll get the address for me in a second. How about a card? Would you like to put anything on the card?
Speaker 3: Just something? How about?
Speaker 17: Thanks so much? Two more months, I'm excited. Only two more months and I won't have to keep this a secret anymore.
Speaker 1: Only two more months and I won't have to keep this a secret anymore.
Speaker 9: Yeah, got something like that?
Speaker 17: Like okay, and yeah, just put like you're the best from Zack.
Speaker 1: Got it? I can definitely not do that for you because this is not the grocery store at all. My name is actually a Jewbel and I'm come from radio show called The Jebel Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whole show's here. I'm Nina hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: And this is a segment we do call to catch a cheater or we if you're somebody suspects their significant other of keating, they see you, they send flowers to and your girlfriend Macy's actually on the phone.
Speaker 3: Okay, yah, yeah, why would you do this?
Speaker 18: Sack?
Speaker 3: Heck?
Speaker 17: Like I'm so confused, Like why are you thinking right now?
Speaker 12: Like you're confused. You're seeing on me with someone named Lily and you you.
Speaker 7: Why are you seeing horse flowers?
Speaker 12: Let me explain, like I'm getting three years of my life.
Speaker 15: You're the most serious I never mean with anyone I'm getting.
Speaker 9: I can explain. Please please do.
Speaker 8: More?
Speaker 15: Mus just too must you know what?
Speaker 3: You know what's in two months? You know what's in two months?
Speaker 17: You know hold on, may see you know what's in two months?
Speaker 3: Story anniversary in two months? Rights?
Speaker 17: No, so listen here, I'm sending the flowers to a virtual chef that I've been buying classes for to learn how to.
Speaker 3: Make your favorite dish, Rika Toni, for our anniversary.
Speaker 12: Oh why do I love you? Like I'm just crazy?
Speaker 19: Right?
Speaker 7: I heard?
Speaker 17: I kind of I kind of get where you're this is coming from. So like, I remember the other day I was on my phone and you walked in and I kind of like quickly turned it off and seemed super guilty, So I can only okay, So yeah, I was actually talking to my teacher, and you know, and then it was awkward because I was you know, you came in, and you know, I didn't want you to find out that you know, I didn't want to blow the surprise. I haven't told her, like have you ever come in, Like, don't be surprised if I just you know, hurry up and hang up the phone. So like, I don't know, I'm sorry, Like my mind has kind of been crazy, you know, I just been wanting this to be perfect for you.
Speaker 12: So like I apologize, I guess, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like you do apologize.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't do anything wrong, Okay, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Trying to help you to make sure that you hit you do that part, you know for real.
Speaker 17: No, I'm being I'm the one, you know, being accused achieving here, you know, by you guys, and you know, suspected exactly what I was going wrong instead of like you know, trying to frame me or something like that.
Speaker 9: So whatever you got.
Speaker 17: I'm trying to talk to my girlfriend. But whatever, that's cool.
Speaker 4: Well you weren't framed, and also she asked you what was going on and you just kind of blew her off. So I mean, you got to just understand why somebody would jump to conclusions. That's where the apology comes in. They were being you know, shifty.
Speaker 15: So so you've been on the phone with this woman and you've been gone, like cooking with her, and you haven't been sleeping with me.
Speaker 17: Okay, I'm sorry that you're feeling this way, but I'm not cooking with her. I'm cooking in at home, trying to learn, Like I'm sorry, and like, yeah, I've just kind of been stressed. And yeah, you know, you're right, like we haven't been intimate lately, I guess, but you know I've had nothing. But I guess put rigatoni on the brain or something like that.
Speaker 2: I guess you will too.
Speaker 17: Yeah, and I'm so sorry, Like I'm you know, I feel horrible that you know, you think I would eat on you. You know I never would do that, And you know, I've just been trying really hard, you know, you know, to make this rigatoni for you. It's your favorite food, and you know.
Speaker 12: You deserve to have your favorite food on our anniversary.
Speaker 9: Like that's it.
Speaker 12: He's really bad at cooking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been.
Speaker 17: Working with her for a couple of weeks now, and like, you know, I you know, I thought rigatoni would be pretty easy. I'm like, oh, great, her favorite food, you know, it's like noodles whatever, But no, there's more to it. I guess, and you know I have ruined about five batches of rigatonia in the last couple of weeks, So yeah, there's that.
Speaker 12: It should be illegal ruining rigatoni, though.
Speaker 2: All the signs were there, So it's just this is a happy ending.
Speaker 12: Really, no, this is the happiest ending.
Speaker 1: It's not happy yet. Wait till you try the rigatoni.
Speaker 12: The Jewell shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right.
Speaker 2: You're the best, I'm the worst.
Speaker 1: You're very good looking, I'm not attractive.
Speaker 9: All right, as long as you willing to admit that.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's a favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria. Ramire is in a green Bean cast role in Game of Trivia. Yeah for all the trivia glory may also speaking of your uncle's tasty beans, you need to get your house all ready for Thanksgiving now, and Macy's has got you covered. I'm upset with one hundred dollars gift card to macy because not only are they here to hook you up for you vers Victoria, They're also here to help with all of your fall decort needs So shopping store or at Macy's dot com, And you can d m us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubil Show dot com. If you want to play Victoria, you can also call us right now eight eight eight three four three one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. If you think you have what it takes to battle Victoria Ramirez, Yeah, I don't trash talk today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: I'll get you.
Speaker 2: I got VI's trash talk music hasn't here she comes.
Speaker 1: I can't see her.
Speaker 19: What what.
Speaker 7: This is?
Speaker 2: What you're up against today? If you want to take out Victoria, I'm gonna dunk on you so hard.
Speaker 13: They're gonna make a documentary about me as the next Michael Jordan.
Speaker 2: There are always a space.
Speaker 1: Whenever I say one to process what you just said. Yeah, that's kind of funny. It's okay, Yeah, it's it's fine.
Speaker 2: That was just okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no more, No, I like it. I like, yeah, I can make it. It made way more sense than others. Yeah, because I asked for Brad's help.
Speaker 2: That's why he didn't say anything bad about it, Because.
Speaker 18: I was like, hey, how do I get a trashark with Michael Jordan's I'm gonna slam dunk on you so hard.
Speaker 2: I got another one.
Speaker 18: Yeah, this Wind's going to be so good that it's gonna go down in history.
Speaker 2: And Betty Crocker's next cookbook. Wow, man, I don't know about you, but I'm scared.
Speaker 1: I don't know you should do it like that, nervous. Where did Betty Crocker come from in your head?
Speaker 2: She she's like one of the best, like cookbook and Baker's.
Speaker 1: To have another cookbook? Why not.
Speaker 19: She?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Betty Crocker, she's not with us.
Speaker 1: What where's Betty crock.
Speaker 2: No, No, now's the time to call. Victoria's gonna be thinking about this for a while.
Speaker 1: I'll play right after this.
Speaker 2: It's the Duble Show.
Speaker 1: Got room for one more if you still want to go to ask?
Speaker 9: But where did you find that some kid back in town?
Speaker 3: Trade the van for it?
Speaker 9: Straight up?
Speaker 1: I can get seventy miles to the gallon on.
Speaker 4: This hog, you know, Lloyd, Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this.
Speaker 1: I am totally reveal yourself. It's time for America's a favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria your chance to take on Victoria Ramerius in a fierce game of trivia for one hundred dollars Mace's gift card.
Speaker 2: And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria.
Speaker 3: Beth.
Speaker 2: What's up, Beth? How are you by?
Speaker 12: I'm good?
Speaker 2: Are you I'm great? Are you ready to take on Victoria? Do you think you have what it takes?
Speaker 19: I do? Do you know?
Speaker 2: You sound really nice?
Speaker 7: But you know what?
Speaker 1: M ready for the trash talk?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna base your jerkey so good. You're gonna wish and not basted your turkey.
Speaker 1: That's how do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man's a good one.
Speaker 8: I like that one.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna have to use that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she is nice, Victoria. We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio. Man, turkey baster, Victoria. You should put your hand in the air, like if you just made a three pointer running back down court. You know.
Speaker 2: She did all right?
Speaker 1: Best, Well, it's time to stand up for yourself, you know. Don't let that kind of disrespect happen. Here we go thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say passed and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, here we go, Beth, your time starts now.
Speaker 2: Which Disney princess has a pet tiger named Rajah.
Speaker 8: Desmon?
Speaker 4: What country invented ice cream Sunday? What's the fastest muscle in the body art?
Speaker 2: What country first used paper money.
Speaker 1: Name?
Speaker 4: What's the name of the fictional detective created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle curl?
Speaker 2: Okay, got that in while you're outside.
Speaker 1: Victoria was outside the studio door because I can see through the window just playing basketball by yourself. Obviously you were thinking a lot of shots out there. Huh, banking three at one point. It's a magical place in your mind.
Speaker 2: Well, Victoria gets ahead, phones on and gets ready.
Speaker 1: Best.
Speaker 2: What's something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 8: So I do a lot of driving because I do Amazon deliveries and people just need to chill out a little bit sometimes ving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a crazy time of year for you too, huh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And definitely turn your headlights on when it's raining because it's hard.
Speaker 12: To see you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's gonna ask you a quick question. Is it true that Amazon drivers can leave your packages in your garage.
Speaker 8: If you put it in the directions and they feel comfortable doing so.
Speaker 1: Okay, we just have porch pirates. That's why we're looking into it. There's like a little thing I had to use, a little thing you can put where they can open your garage door and put it in there and then close it. Oh cool, yeah, huh yeah.
Speaker 8: And I've had a couple of people do that before where they give the code to the pin paen.
Speaker 1: And then I had it and I had in the instructions and then go inside and make yourself comfortable. But nobody ever did that. Oh that's weird. Well you should have got the I need to work on that customer strugg All right, Victoria, you ready, No, I am not.
Speaker 2: Thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible.
Speaker 1: If you don't know when, just say pass and you have to beat Beth outright to win, and Beth you can tell Victoria whin to go go?
Speaker 4: Which Disney princess has a pet tiger named Raja? Oh oh oh, allidden, what's the Princess?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I love the movie.
Speaker 1: What what what move is it?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait, oh my god? This I know I know, I have I have wait past. Oh what country invented the ice cream?
Speaker 1: Sunday? Ah, Germany?
Speaker 2: What's the fastest muscle in the human body?
Speaker 1: That fastest beat?
Speaker 2: What country first use paper money?
Speaker 8: America?
Speaker 1: You mentioned this human body and fourteen year old Victoria got ahold of it? Twenty four year old Victorian talk anymore?
Speaker 4: When the ball goes off of the hoop and doesn't make it in the basket, what do you call that?
Speaker 2: A miss a brick?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: That was a bricks were based.
Speaker 1: Let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard.
Speaker 20: Producer bread, that's got too correct and Victoria got zero correct.
Speaker 1: Congratulations in the face of real adversity with that monster trash talk. At the beginning of this, you took out your baster and basement her back to be Victoria, and you got a hundred dollars gift card.
Speaker 2: To Macy's The Battle of the Baisters. All right, let's get the answers now with Jasmine is the Disney princess that has a pet tiger named Rajah Disney kid, are you yeah?
Speaker 13: I know?
Speaker 4: Seriously, the United States actually invented the ice cream Sunday. Wait what the human eye is the fastest muscle in the body. The first country to use paper money was China. And then the name of the fictional detective created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is Sherlock Holmes.
Speaker 1: I on that one, Beth, thank you very much for playing. Hello Beth, Hi, you're delivered a package right now? Is that here?
Speaker 2: Stay safe out there, Hang on hold one.
Speaker 1: Second so we can get your information, so we can give you that gift card which will probably deliver by Amazon. So maybe all right, Thank you, Beth. We play You versus Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. I remember. If you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is d m us at the Jubile Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 15: Here's day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: It's time for your first date follow up.
Speaker 1: And Brooke is on the phone today and she's getting ghosted by a guy named DJ. So in a few minutes, we'll call him and see if he'll tell us why he's a ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But Brooke, first, how long has it been since you heard from DJ?
Speaker 12: It's been like two weeks?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, have you reached out to him in that time?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 7: I reached out up like a couple times right after the first date, just to like, you know, hey, how's your day, and like then I sent him like a cute pick and he responded, but he was really short. And then I was like, oh, you know, let me just wait and see, you know, let him reach out to me. And he hasn't said anything to me in like two weeks.
Speaker 2: How's the day? Why don't you tell us about that? How did you guys meet and staff?
Speaker 12: Well, so we met on Hinge and you know, he seemed really nice.
Speaker 7: He was very polite, respectful, and we started chatting about like travel and stuff like that, and we both had taken trips to Spain, so we kind of bonded over that. We were sending pictures back and forth, and you know, then he was like, hey, you know, let me take you out.
Speaker 12: So I was like okay.
Speaker 7: So we ended up going to this nice little Spanish restaurant where we had some tap us, and you know, it was like we were kind of experiencing a little bit of you know, Spain, and we were chatting and we really hit it off. We drank, we danced, we danced really close, and we kind of ended up going back to my place and we didn't have the ultimate fun, but we did have some fun. You know, we had to like pillow talk and you know, talk about hopes and dreams and you know. But then I was like, hey, before this goes any further, maybe you know, we should end the night here and you should get going. So well, it seems like it was going well to get to that point. We had great chemistry, great conversation, and I felt like there was definitely attraction on both parts.
Speaker 12: So I'm not really sure. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Was there anything that happened on the date that could have been kind of a clue.
Speaker 7: A couple of times when we're dancing, I kind of like I kind of like redirected him a little bit, you know, because his rhythm was kind of off, and I mean I was polite about it, but and then, you know, I guess a couple of times back at my place, I was kind of like giving him a little bit of direction, you know, in the bedroom.
Speaker 12: I don't know what that'd be a turn off to a guy.
Speaker 1: I don't know what guys that I know say they like that. I mean, I know I do. I appreciate it because I'm like, it's your stuff. I don't know how to use it.
Speaker 7: I thought guys liked having like you know, women say hey, this is what I want kind of thing. But I don't know, maybe that turned him off, Like I honestly don't know, because I thought we hit it off so well.
Speaker 2: I mean, the alternative to the people liking it is the like, oh no, I'm like less of a man because I couldn't do it by myself, and so if you make me feel less, then then I'm not going to feel good.
Speaker 1: And because it's like I'm listening, tell me what.
Speaker 12: I really confused.
Speaker 7: You know, I figured, you know, we were even talking about like oh I can't wait to go out on another gate together, like that conversation came up and then you know, now it's like, okay, just straight ghost like I don't The last thing.
Speaker 1: You send him was a picture and he didn't respond to it.
Speaker 7: He did, but he was like just really short, like oh cute, and then that was it. And I haven't heard a word.
Speaker 12: From him since you know the reaction I would have liked.
Speaker 7: In other words, yeah, I can't figure out, like I want whish I knew what he was thinking.
Speaker 12: But I almost feel like a little embarrassed at.
Speaker 11: This point, like I send you a pick and you know nothing.
Speaker 12: So I'm like, I don't know, I don't know what's the thing.
Speaker 2: We'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: Plays song come Back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get to another date.
Speaker 12: Okay, all right, Okay, thanks guys, Okay, plays.
Speaker 2: On come Back, get your first a follow up next.
Speaker 1: Right in the middle of the first day, follow up if you're just joining us, Brooke is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named DJ so on a second, we're gonna call him, see if he'll tell us why he's goo singer, and maybe get her another date. But before we do that, Brooke, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 7: Just basically, I met a guy on Hinge and we hit it off really well.
Speaker 12: We bonded over travel.
Speaker 7: We both saw have gone to Spain, went and had a great dinner, had a wonderful time together.
Speaker 12: Definitely got a little heated and in a good way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did in a good way, not like arguing.
Speaker 19: Me.
Speaker 1: All right, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 12: Yes, I'm ready to find out what's going on?
Speaker 9: Here we go loo.
Speaker 1: Hi, Ma speaks to DJ. Please yep, DJ, Hey man, how are you? My name is Jebel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jubil Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, DJ, the whole show is here. I'm Nina Ran, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 9: How's it going pretty good?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 9: I'm I'm yeah, I'm good. Yeah, I'm great.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of the Jubil Show before?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 19: I don't listen, I'll be honest. So I'm I'm a little thrown here, but yeah i've heard of you that.
Speaker 1: Well, if you don't, If you don't listen, I'll tell you. We do a segment on the show it's called the first Day follow Up. That means if you go out on a day with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. So we got an email about you from somebody that you're ghosting.
Speaker 9: Uh huh, Okay, okay, B yes it is.
Speaker 2: Is this an intentional ghosting then no, I mean I feel bad.
Speaker 19: I mean it's intentional in the sense that, like I don't think there's anything there moving forward, but I like I would I wasn't meaning to be.
Speaker 9: Like rude or whatever.
Speaker 19: I just I think I think I just kind of I guess I moved on. I probably should have. I don't know, I always I'm not very good about that part. I should have been more clear with her or whatever, but I I just didn't.
Speaker 2: You're just not interested. I mean there's no specific reason.
Speaker 9: Oh no, I mean she was great.
Speaker 19: I just it was just kind of disappointing because I, uh, it's awkward. I'm kind of I guess I'm kind of old fashioned because I like, I'm really looking for like who, I'm like, somebody I'm going to marry, you know what I mean. So like I just became clear that like where she's probably not going to be that person, and.
Speaker 1: So I was just kind of like we just kind of why though, how do you know that?
Speaker 19: Well, She's like I'm looking for someone very specific, like in my head, like just I really wanted to Okay, so I really wanted to marry somebody who's Spanish, Like I just have this dream of like getting married and Spain.
Speaker 9: It's a Spanish person. And then like I thought she was Spanish and she's not. She's like German or something.
Speaker 2: So okay, did she say she was Spanish? Like what made you think that she was?
Speaker 19: Like all my algorithm stuff that I put in on the app is like looking for a Spanish person, and like she was even like there was like Spanglish, she's been to Spain, she looks Spanish. Me. I just it's my fault, Like it's my fault because I went back and I looked more closely at your profile and like she has a picture of herself with a cross.
Speaker 9: Like no, no Jesus, you know what I mean? Protestant.
Speaker 19: Oh oh, so like that's the first to me ask because I really need, I really need to marry a Spanish Catholic.
Speaker 2: That's very specific.
Speaker 1: Yeah that is how do you know she's not Spanish?
Speaker 2: Like did you ask her or did I don't see her family treat?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 19: Yeah, And I did actually look her up, Like I looked up the name and I was like, oh, this is German, Like that's like as white as you can get.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I mean I guess if that's what you want, you're not willing to settle for anything but a Spanish Catholic woman.
Speaker 9: Yeah. I mean there's so many things I don't know about my life, but that that part. I have to figure it out, you know.
Speaker 2: Sure, thank you for being honest with us. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: And DJ, now I have to let you know that Brookie is actually on the phone and has been listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 7: Oh so you we hit it off, we had a great time, and you basically ghosted me because I'm not Spanish.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm sorry. Or Catholic, Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and you just assume that I'm not Catholic, all right, yeah, okay, I mean just in order to.
Speaker 10: Cross like I like, so remember I was talking about this thea gratap Amelia and you can actually get married there, but like somebody of one of the two people has to be Catholic, and so I'm looking for somebody who's Catholic.
Speaker 12: I'm hitting it off.
Speaker 7: All the conversation that we had a great time that we had, Okay, it was.
Speaker 9: So a good time. Okay, you know what you're an amazing Yeah. No, I'm just like you should know like it was you did nothing. It's my fall. I apologize like I misunderstood, and I like, you're an.
Speaker 7: Amazing You misunderstood more than you think. But that's okay because the joke's on you. Because I actually am Spanish. So my grandfather on my mother's side is from outside of Madrid.
Speaker 2: What Swiss.
Speaker 12: Yeah I'm not all German. I do have German. But but that's okay, no problem.
Speaker 9: I mean, if that's true, we should.
Speaker 1: DJ.
Speaker 19: Would you like to go?
Speaker 1: I was brooke on another date.
Speaker 2: We'll pay for it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you'll pay?
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure?
Speaker 9: I mean yeah, I mean I mean that I could probably we should try. I mean we did hit it out. We had a lot of chemistry to think about it.
Speaker 12: Oh we did. Yeah, that's that's unfortunate for you. Yeah, heart pass on the second date. But thanks, guys. I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Not after finding out how superficial you are.
Speaker 9: I here's the thing. I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong and.
Speaker 1: I was wrong.
Speaker 9: I was wrong. I was wrong. You're right.
Speaker 19: It was superficial to me, and maybe maybe I'm just afraid to open up, you know, give me another shot, Like, let's just just me another shot, and then like I think I think you'll see that, Yes you do, you do have a future.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, what would you guys do?
Speaker 9: What do you guys think?
Speaker 1: I don't know, honestly, because I mean that's he had his heart set on this one type of person. He obviously didn't.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have his heart set on a person. He has his heart getting like set on getting married at the Sigratta Familia.
Speaker 1: She was Catholic woman, right, so who.
Speaker 12: Cares who she is?
Speaker 2: Insert Spanish Catholic woman. Victoria enters the buildings and.
Speaker 1: Alia events.
Speaker 2: You are a Brooks, So now like it makes I mean, I guess you're what he wants.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but it's not me. So I feel like it's, uh yeah, it's a lost.
Speaker 7: Cause at this point, I'm definitely not interested anymore.
Speaker 3: But she's That's the thing is I was.
Speaker 2: I was wrong.
Speaker 19: It is you, and it's you because you are Spanish and you could I mean you could, I don't know if your cat you could be you could convert and then just pictures would be so beautiful. I just imagine the picture.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you first d follow up.
Speaker 1: What type of Thanksgiving person are you? Are you one of those people who plans your Thanksgiving meal for weeks and weeks and weeks in order to make sure it looks absolutely perfect, like something from a Hallmark movie. Or are you one of those people who wakes up on Thanksgiving morning and has to google which restaurants are open, only to realize that it's way too late to make a reservation at this point, So you have a Thanksgiving meal consisting of turkey cold cuts in ocean, spray cranberry juice off the hood of your car outside of a seven eleven. Oh well, whatever type of Thanksgiving person you are, A new pole ask people what they were planning for their Thanksgiving feasts and what are the most popular and least popular Thanksgiving food items this year? I'll tell you next. It's the Jubal Show. It's almost Thanksgiving. It's the Jewbile Show. And you know what that means. It's doing what Americans do best, stuffing our faces. And what are the most popular Thanksgiving dishes that people are going to have around the Thanksgiving table this year?
Speaker 2: We'll tell you because a new poll asks people.
Speaker 1: What they were planning on for their Thanksgiving, and some of the numbers are actually kind of surprising on things. Really, we'll go over it to see what things you're probably going to shove in your face in just a few days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I already know what it's going to be for me, you know, not everybody else is doing.
Speaker 1: Let's hear it. Thirteen percent of people will have Brussels sprouts. Yeah, Thanksgiving table.
Speaker 2: Don't know anyone who makes Brussels sprouts for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: We do Victoria.
Speaker 2: We put pomegrants in it, sprinkle it on top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very good. Wait, Brussels sprouts, pomegranate and bacon. Yeah, you're roasted. Oh it's really delicious, solicious. It does sound good. We take the healthy buls Brussels sprout and then we do the American thing and put bacon in.
Speaker 2: Yeah together du bacon doesn't go goes with mostly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is very true Ham. I figured Ham would be higher on this, but thirty two percent of people planing Ham. I feel like Ham is at most Thanksgivings that I've been to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get a Cam's like a staple with Christmas, like and Thanksgiving, you have them for most it's Ham season, y'all. That's all you gotta say.
Speaker 1: Halloween happens and it's like get out and spain Ham's just hanging everywhere.
Speaker 2: You gotta wait till Halloween.
Speaker 1: Is over to get it. Money glazed everything.
Speaker 2: Honestly, honey glazed ham is crack. It's so good. Literally, I've waited outside an alley.
Speaker 1: People. I can get a honey baked ham almost anything.
Speaker 4: Manya, you joke, but people would do that.
Speaker 1: But they said, you joke. But people do that.
Speaker 2: They hang out side of alleys asking for honey baked ham. I wouldn't be surprised those guys want may years ordered.
Speaker 20: I'm a big fan of cube ham fits in the baggy better what what baggy? The little baggy from the alley, and then.
Speaker 1: You just dump it right into your scrap.
Speaker 2: I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: Somebody pulled people asking what their favorite Thanksgiving dishes were, and these are the most popular things that will be around the Thanksgiving table and only thirty four percent macaroni and cheese. I feel like that should be way higher. I feel like very disrespectful for macaroni and cheese.
Speaker 2: Do you love macaroni and cheese?
Speaker 1: I do too.
Speaker 2: I don't like it at thanks give. I would love to have it at Thanksgiving.
Speaker 13: I'm just not going to make it for Thanksgiving, and no one else in my family makes it for Thanksgiving, so I.
Speaker 2: Make it for Christmas.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is about Thanksgiving, but they try to do things to macaroni and cheese that are sometimes it's true, actually yeah, like what like they'll be like, oh, let's use a different kind of cheese and it's always a weird cheese and you're like, okay, yeah.
Speaker 9: Whatever it is.
Speaker 1: And then and then they put powdery stuff like bread crumbs and stuff in it, almost because they feel like it's Thanksgiving, it's got to be different than what it normally is. You don't need to dress up macaroni and cheese. It's already good. That's how you say.
Speaker 2: They like, I'm not sitting in the room because that's how I make my mac and cheese.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I make fancy mac and cheese for a Christmas, not Thanksgiving. But yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 1: I'll bring some in for you. I'm good.
Speaker 20: If you just want to bring in some good old craft yellow macaronium cheese, I'll be good.
Speaker 2: Velveto one or Kraft mac and cheese.
Speaker 1: Why, yes, cheese? Really is it?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. But when I was younger, I used to cut those open and just suck them out like squeeze.
Speaker 1: Oh mind you would really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now, I'm super allergic to that scond. Actually, like the liquid cheese that comes in jars. I used to eat it like soup. Oh yeah, it was a prople.
Speaker 1: I like that liquid geese.
Speaker 2: Allergic to plastic, I think, because that's what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm allergic.
Speaker 2: For.
Speaker 1: People have corn, Okay, I can see that, which also I feel like should be higher than forty one percent.
Speaker 2: I don't have corn at my Thanksgiving Victorian.
Speaker 20: How do you make a little boat with your mashed potatoes and put the corn in the little hole you made and then put the gravy on it?
Speaker 1: If you do that, if you don't have corn.
Speaker 2: First, I'm not putting anything in my little Mashit a hole, and.
Speaker 1: So pay attention. I'm just so you know she's putting it out there, and there's no that's a no.
Speaker 2: It's so cute when you call it a little mash.
Speaker 1: Okay, that way with gravy, got it?
Speaker 2: Your dad would be very proud of you. Steve mashed potatoes correctly corns.
Speaker 1: The next sign of the next item was cranberry sauce. What do you do with your cranberry sauce? And you're forty six percent of people who have cranberries. Okay, it's odd.
Speaker 2: That granberry sauce is higher than corn.
Speaker 1: To be, it is very odd. That's surprising to me because cranberry sauce is my favorite thing. I think we've lost our way. Yeah, and a lot of people, I think just don't really care about the cranberry sauce that much. But I think cranberry sauce makes the meal. I have.
Speaker 18: Cranber my thing, not corn though, cranberry sauce, right, I don't tried it? Yes, Oh well, I think it depends on what have you put it in your little mash potato. I don't want to try it that way you might like, Yeah, I put it in my stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe that's why you don't like it.
Speaker 2: I guess it's not the way to eat it that ud. Maybe you should put it the other day.
Speaker 9: I try that.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know. Bread or rolls sixty eight percent, Yeah, yeah, of course, only sixty eight I know. I feel like that should be way higher. A lot of a lot of.
Speaker 2: Legit is pumping pie on this list.
Speaker 1: Pumpkin pie is not on the list. Oh maybe they didn't do dessert items. Well, no, they have pie. Actually it just says pie. Oh, sixty seven percent of people will have pie. I feel like that's way low paple.
Speaker 13: Well maybe it's the gluten intolerance thing. Well, we always have like a fruit salad and pies and like a lot of other stuff. But the fruit salad is a pretty good one. Do you guys do the fruit salad with the marshmallows in it?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: What, Oh yeah, that's not fruit salad. I'm brosia salad. What yeah, use whipped cream. Actually, it's cool whip and you put little baby marsha was in it, and then you have the fruit there too. It's also in there too. It's like the little oranges and grapes and bananas and cherries and all that stuff in there.
Speaker 1: But everybody knows it's called ambrosia salad.
Speaker 2: Fruit is great. Salad is great. Fruit salad is crap. Well, no, it's just it's a it's a bowl of a lot of fruit. I think you'd like ambrosia salad. It has coconut shavings on top. I hate coconut. You don't even know me, you know, people don't like it. Yeah, it sounds good.
Speaker 1: I'll put that in my little mattressat a hole all day long.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's the thing. We're all in the mastat hole. Whoa, And eighty four percent of people plan to have turkey on the table. That's it.
Speaker 1: Eighty four percent should That'd be pretty much, even if it's not a real targate on vegans vegans.
Speaker 2: I did have a cousin once we had a whole turkey spread and everything, and she's like, Mom, where's my toe furky?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we all looked at her and we're like, what is that? Growing up, my family was a vegetarian except for me, so they always had to furkey and it was now it takes it's pretty good, like I've had vegetarian and vegan meats before, and the turkey outside of that. But back when they first started doing til furkey, it was the worst. It didn't taste anything like turkey. And then everybody that ate it was fooling themselves because they said to me, like, this tastes just like turkey. Do you know what it's like that that tastes like cardboard. It tastes nothing like turkey. You forgot what turkey tastes like because you've been a vegetarian way too long. I know cranberry sauce is your favorite. Why why I still I cooked a cornish game. Hen, so I would have a little turkey for myself. Oh well you'd have cornersh yes, But it was symbolic.
Speaker 2: Do you know where to tastes the best? In the mashed potato hole? It's got to be the middle mashed potato? Why you had? It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 1: So the storyline with are you okay? Yeah? I hiccuped or burp or something happened and then my voice wasn't working.
Speaker 2: Well, you looked at me like you were going to say something, and I just saw you start hitting your chest. I think I might have just been dying for a second.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad you're back because I really want you to hear this story.
Speaker 1: Oh sweet, that's why I came back.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, because the storyline of the Mike Tyson Jake Paul fight still continues. What this time I'm going to tell you Jake Paul could have just exposed himself because of his post fight comments. So if you remember, after the fight, he said that he wanted to give all of his fans a show, but he didn't want to hurt anybody that he had taken his foot off the gas. But if you think about it, a lot of people are placing bets on fights like that, so automatically, you know, everybody believes it was rigged anyways, But by him saying this, he's opening himself to legal exposure because he straight up said I took my foot off the gas. I mean, he ended up winning anyways, but even still just from a gambling point of view, to say that like screwing over people that put a lot of money on it.
Speaker 1: What were the odds on the fight going the distance? Like, because if they didn't go the distance, I'm saying is if people on it, because you can bet on how long a fight goes. So if somebody bet like, oh yeah, yeah, is Mike Tyson gonna last the whole fight, is it gonna be a knock out?
Speaker 8: Whatever?
Speaker 2: But if somebody whispered in Jake.
Speaker 1: Paul's here during it, like dude Thodds or this, and they put money on it, and so then he knows he just lets it go the whole time. Then he would make hits a bunch of money gambling. But it's what I'm saying is it's fact. Right now, we just figured out that Jake Paul is gambling on that fight that he was in. That's why he took his foot off the gas so that he could make four hundred billion dollars. That's how much, Okay Sack I was gonna be like put in the newspapers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he did it.
Speaker 4: I feel like he didn't know what he was doing and didn't even think that it would have any type of implication on anybody that gambled. So then that's why he said, I don't think now he's putting his foot in his mouth like so, I mean the videos.
Speaker 20: That are coming out now of Tyson pulling punches, Yes, it's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I feel like Mike Tyson definitely didn't knock him out for the money, Yake.
Speaker 2: Mike Tyson has taken falls in his career before.
Speaker 1: For me, yea, would you.
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The amount of money that they can make, there would be.
Speaker 20: No question in my mind if Jake Paul came in and said, Hey, I want to fight you. I'm gonna win. It's gonna go the distance. I'd be like how much, He'd say, whatever, many millions. I'd be like, I'll put on a show for.
Speaker 1: You, exactly.
Speaker 2: But he was obviously pulling punches like that's the other thing. It's what comes out after it.
Speaker 20: Well, because Mike Tyson is an actual real boxer, so what was happening was his instinct of destroying that person versus that paycheck, and so if he was smart, he wouldn't have thrown the punch in the first place. But he was like, oh gosh, my instincts.
Speaker 1: And help me throw the punch because I know I should right here, but I also want to make a bunch of money. Also, Mike Tyson is one of the greatest boxers ever, and he came up in the heyday of boxing, which boxing hasn't been a big thing anymore really because of how much it was fixed right back when he had Don King, who was the promoter that he had. But Don King pretty much ruined boxing because he was the cuickest dude ever, and so people were taking falls left and right, including Mike Tyson, and the fights just nobody could believe a fight anymore because he didn't know what was real and what wasn't real. You're like, it's all fixed. And so now they're trying to bring back boxing with the Jake Paul thing, But there was an obvious fix.
Speaker 2: Because they MMA is not fixed, right, No, they can't fix that. Can say, can't you fix it the same way.
Speaker 1: Face blocking you could?
Speaker 20: But they have built such a culture around MMA that is like, no, may the best person win?
Speaker 2: Well those are brutal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's very I mean in the MA is different because it's just a different type of fighting. So in boxing you can have like a glove, glance your forehead and then act like you got it's rocked. It's harder to do that in MMA because you literally can tell when people get rosycause they're bleeding. Yeah yeah, okay, one more story for you.
Speaker 4: So remember the Jesse Smollett situation from twenty nineteen where he was accused of staging an attack on himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, what about that guy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, he's in the news again because the Illinois Supreme Court has just overturned his conviction. The court ruled that the actors should not have been charged a second time after he took a deal with the prosecutors. So he originally faced charges back in twenty nineteen, but now when they tried to charge him again because people were so upset with the outcome of the original that's not just and so in according to the judge, that it's been overturned. Hot, I've tried twice and he maintains his innocence the entire time.
Speaker 1: Of course he does. I mean I was living in Chicago at this time, and it wasn't all crazy.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, because people were so like fired up about it for him to stage with a thing like that in the streets of Chicago, that happens for real all the times of people like it's you're taking away resources and people that truly need them. I mean, whatever it was, if he really did stage it, I mean, it's kind of sketchy. I think karma came for him though. Has he worked again?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 1: No, But I did. I do hear he was involved in them staging the fight between guys he was consulting. He was a consultant. Ye, They're like, you're good at faking stuff. That's what's trending.
Speaker 17: Jubles dirty Little Secret.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret. I sure do, sweet what is it?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 21: So back in the day, my uncle he wasn't that nice to my cousin and my aunt, and we were kind of going through it one day and making drinks at his house. So I was making drinks in the kitchen and kind of dropped the whole package in there and kind of stirred up his drink for him, and Vocca cran on the rocks the package of what oh the package?
Speaker 1: You know, okay, I'm going to be And that is not what I was thinking.
Speaker 2: I was like, was a laxatives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what honest with you? When you started this?
Speaker 2: I thought you were given to kill him. I thought for sure you were confessing murder here.
Speaker 17: Oh no, I had a couple better ideas than that.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Did he ever find out?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 21: Man, you gotta take care of Did he find he never found?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: How many times did you drop a package in his drinks? Oh?
Speaker 3: I just needed just one one and one little stir and.
Speaker 1: That's all you needed. All right, Thank you very much for that. I have a good day, man, all right, you as well?
Speaker 3: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: All right, bye, hello, hello, hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 15: Yes.
Speaker 16: So, when I was in my early thirties, my mom had a best friend who was in the middle seventies okay, seventy five, so she had a ranch. He offered me a job to work on the ranch and pay off my friend by living in a property at a separate house.
Speaker 2: Okay, to live on the ranch in a separate house.
Speaker 16: Sorry, yeah, okay. So you know, after about a year, we were drinking one night, one thing led to another, and we ended up looking up.
Speaker 2: Wow with your mother's friends.
Speaker 1: Seventy something year old go, yeah, it was pretty awesome.
Speaker 16: We both agreed that it was probably the best time we'd ever had. She hadn't been with a guy, and I don't know how long because her her husband had passed away about three years prior. But she was giving me all kinds of month, you know, because of it, and she upped my salary and I'm all started getting suspicious because she's like, why is.
Speaker 3: She trying to buy you a car?
Speaker 16: Why did she give you all the cash? And so, yeah, I did more than just work on that farm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, I thought it was wild because the older you get the last ye.
Speaker 16: So yeah, it was pretty good. I'll never forget it. It was probably one of the best times.
Speaker 3: In my life.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret, thank.
Speaker 16: You for having me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a good one. What's your dirty little secret.