Speaker 1: Welcome back to this episode of Emergency Intercom. I wanted to announce it, fuck you Emergency Intercom Episode twelve. How many weeks is that Drew still a little mad?
Speaker 2: That's twelve weeks.
Speaker 1: I met months three months.
Speaker 3: I decided I'm gonna start sticking my tongue out like it's like kind of cute.
Speaker 1: I decided I need to stop doing that because I stick my tongue out so much, like I'll look really good and someone will compliment me, and I'll stick my fucking tongue out like a goddamn three year old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cute sea, little girl.
Speaker 1: I am a grown ass. Well man, what is that from little girl?
Speaker 4: The tongue?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, the cutesy little girl.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Oh, Nicki Minaj is describing her character.
Speaker 2: Yes, but she's a man.
Speaker 1: Stop because the fact that that's like, like, my brain just.
Speaker 3: Was, like you he lived through the files I watched in your eyes, like how did you.
Speaker 2: Figure that out?
Speaker 1: Before we get on to today's topics, I thought I should use this as my safe spaced event about the fact that I don't know if anybody else's cat does this. I'm sure someone's gonna be like that's not good. You need to take her to like the vet, and like, that's a bad sign. I take a zoul to the vet way too often. She's like one of the healthiest cats in the world. I almost I was gonna jokingly be like sadly, but then I feel like people would think I hate so because I'm also really good blood. Literally I love him so fucking much, but he actually is like a child. A child, he's like the He's like the most annoying little fucking child ever. But basically when he gets kind of like fat, he can't lick his butt clean, so he'll finish shitting and have the audacity to get on my bed and rub his ass on my bed. And yesterday when I woke up, I saw a shit stand on my bed and I was like, oh my god. So I went to go wash my sheets. That's why I washed them yesterday, even though I just washed them like fucking four days ago. And then this morning I woke up to the smell of the biggest shit I've ever smelled.
Speaker 3: I walked up to your door and it was, fucking dude so bad. It was going underneath the door and up into the air like he rises like shit, it was so bad.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, he's so fucking annoying. And I was laying on bed and I felt him like like like twitching and scooting on the bed, and I look up and he literally was staring at me and got so scared and jumped off the bed and sound the floor. And I looked and there was two fucking skid marks on my bed. I have to wash my sheets again, but I have two sets, so I'm just gonna put a different one. But I don't want to put my white one because he's stand up with poop.
Speaker 2: He's in the shit on the white one.
Speaker 3: My eyes went bug eyed when I when I was thinking, or because I was thinking, like, why haven't humans evolved to lick their own asses?
Speaker 2: Why do we have to use toilet paper?
Speaker 3: Because imagine how much money we would say if we just like their asses clean.
Speaker 2: Or maybe it has.
Speaker 1: Something to do with my silence. Isn't like a warren to keep going.
Speaker 3: It has something to do with our diet, for sure, we shouldn't have to wipe our ass.
Speaker 1: No, it has to do with the fact that you speak in my face and if I smelt shit, I would punch you.
Speaker 3: In the eyes, true, or you could fall in love with my peromones or if you actually okay, you've told me I have good pheromones before, I feel like you know.
Speaker 4: What it is, everyone has like a good like set.
Speaker 1: Actually, some people, like I've smelt like they're like they're pheromones, and like.
Speaker 4: This is a different topic.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of the set of your pheromones literally comes from your mouth because like I don't don't know, like.
Speaker 2: I think it's from like balls and armpits.
Speaker 1: But also like literally this i'd be like in this the smell of some people's spit, like or like people what I mean, yeah, people who I've like made out with. I'm like, you're literally like our bodies are doing human things and like.
Speaker 2: It's kind of cute.
Speaker 1: You're you're like feeding me like the thing my brain wants and is.
Speaker 2: Like you mean like you get addicted to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, but I've smelt some people's like on natural spit like it's not like a bad like it doesn't stink, like their breath doesn't stink. But I've smelt their pheromones via their mouth and like their spit, and I'm like, we can not fuck because like your pheromones are not they're not hitting.
Speaker 2: It's not compatitive, they're.
Speaker 1: Not catering to me. The oh Vale family has a good fucking natural sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, their house smells so fucking good, and also their clothes all smell really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they all like they literally smell like a fucking pact of wolves. Like they all smell the fucking same. Me acting like I know what a.
Speaker 4: Pack of wolves smell like.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't know why I just said that. Oh, but yeah, that's why you can't like your ass if you actually care about the same stinky fucking flies.
Speaker 2: As we're talking about licking my ead.
Speaker 1: Josh hasn't been taking out the fucking garbage or the orders postmates. Then lets it sit and now flies. We have fruit flies and.
Speaker 3: It's nasty, nasty gnats, but they haven't attacked our fruit, which is good. It's literally just like the sour cream fermenting. That's also what I realized. The smell that our garbage makes isn't like normal garbage smell because of the sheer amount of fucking Chipotle sour cream that Josh like brings into the house and it just ferments and rots and it just like has this odor, this specific like creamy odor that like fills our fucking house like that our natural scent, our house scent, like you know how every house.
Speaker 2: Has a scent. Ours is fermented fucking trash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all our friends come over like pretty oftener like it smells. Kai came in. It was like it smells like a burp in mere.
Speaker 2: Yeah it does. Because Josh isn't his fucking ye.
Speaker 1: Not our fault. I have incense.
Speaker 2: Josh has been good about it recently. We had to get onto him.
Speaker 1: Though, Yeah, well who's been taking us? I think he's been secretly taking out some garbage.
Speaker 3: What I do is I like pack up the garbage. It's like the garbage is left there. The two men take care of the garbage because you hate touching the garbage. But like the garbage. I pack it into bags because it's fucking stinks in our cad.
Speaker 1: I used to be really.
Speaker 4: Good about you used to do that, but I was like I can't anymore.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, so I've been packing it into the bags and then I bring them into the laundry room. And I think when Josh goes to the car he just does it. But he hadn't done it yet, and now our fucking launder room is disgusted Gianna.
Speaker 1: I get used to the smell. I don't even smell it anymore. But my room, like if it hasn't taken a ship, my room has such a good like scent that's always there because of my candles.
Speaker 3: It's like ammonia, like cat piss aemonia. Your room smells like cat piss.
Speaker 1: No it doesn't, No, it doesn't. It did for like a week because I was like so depressed. I also wasn't taking care of Zool's letter box, which like is like embarrassing to admit publicly, because like if you're not taking care of yourself, you should at least be taking care of your pets.
Speaker 4: But I was like, it's not bothering a Zool, and it's not bothering me because I don't care.
Speaker 1: I want. I want to smell like this because I deserve to live in like a scent that's gonna like knock me out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also like mustard gas in arson, Well you keep saying arson like it's a chemical arsen is when someone tries to burn down a house or like burn down a building. What did you say, yesterday you were like.
Speaker 1: That Ikia makes the rugs with fucking.
Speaker 3: Arson, and I was like, I don't you don't know what that word means, but what what the fuck was I gonna say?
Speaker 2: God, damn it.
Speaker 3: Oh, you are very good at lighting incense, Like incense are your thing, Like I think you have like your room has your second natural incense smell, which is really nice.
Speaker 1: It's literally because as kids, my dad would get those blue pack of incense. I feel like that was like a very like Latin thing, is like lighting incense in your house. And I always be like, this is a very Latin thing, but it's like a many people think, but I know Latin. So that's why that's my reference. But my dad would literally come home from work and we had like this like box that was full of incense and then it had like matches and lighters in this little drawer. And he would come home and he'd be like, somebody light incense, and all of us would literally run because it was like, yeah, it was like the ten seconds of your childhood where you got to play with fire.
Speaker 3: Is It's funny how we evolved from fire and now it's like we're not allowed to play with fire.
Speaker 2: So it's a lot about society. Think about it.
Speaker 1: Think about it. You sounded like not like you, but yeah, and then I got to play with fire. So and I love lighting andcense. I love lighting candles, but I've been hoarding off my candle yep, for when it's like nice and like crispy outside.
Speaker 3: I've been like saving my fucking candles up. And I'm really really excited to just like have like four candles lit. When it's nighttime and it's like really dimly lit in my room by candlelight and it's fucking freezing, it's gonna be chilly outside, I'll open a window and let like a cold air come through.
Speaker 1: Like I will be so happy the day I wake up and it's back to being the weather where it's like raining and freezing outside. Ye, that day I will be happy. No, actually that's a lie. I will probably be so sad and sulking, but like it will feel good. You know what I just actually randomly had a memory of is in thirteen oh four, everyone was taking a nap in the house and I was the only one awake, and I was in my room and only a candle was on, and it was raining outside, and I was sitting by my desk and I made that little incen holder, the little hand that I had made, and I was sitting there making it, and I think I was listening to like like Anderson Park or something like kind of for the time it made sense for me, like weirdly, I think I was even listening to like mac Miller or something like I was listening to something, but I was just like sitting there like making this, and it was raining outside and I had like an Andante's coffee like with me, and like, yeah, that's just a memory ry that.
Speaker 2: Like made me tear up a little bit. It takes so cute.
Speaker 1: It was like such a sweet lit I want rain. It rain is so like.
Speaker 3: It's so fucking comforting and like just like beautiful and it smells good and like I don't know why. It must be like some primal instinct deep down where like rain means good or something, because like I genuinely like when it's raining, like is actually when I'm the most content where I'm like, oh, maybe life has more to offer, Like maybe they're they like reinvigorates my lust for life.
Speaker 1: My like birth mom used to be like love rain and be like rain is good. It like washes away all the problems and you can start new tomorrow, Like it'll wash everything off and then you can be a new thing tomorrow, you know what.
Speaker 3: You you you said before that, I was like, oh, that's a really cute that I started telling my parents and like Maddix and whatever. Is like when it rains, when it's like sunny out, like that means a deer was born or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my grandma's told you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've literally been like spreading that. I've been colonizing that.
Speaker 1: What's so annoying is because I remember the first time I said it, you didn't have a sweet reply. You had the most drew like annoying reply. You're like, actually, deers are probably being born like every few minutes, so that's just like, of course there's a deer being born right now. You said, like the most annoying thing. And I remember I was so annoyed.
Speaker 6: Because I was like, I was literally trying to be sweet, okay, but.
Speaker 1: You were doing the trolling thing where you say it and you don't laugh after, you just look away because you want me to sit in anger. And because I was so annoyed with you, I didn't comment on it, so it just like.
Speaker 2: We moved on after.
Speaker 3: I had a lot of time to like self reflect and think about the way I act after the Mario Party game, and I was like, oh my god, like maybe I am like a really awful person, Like maybe I do like fucking a lot of the time. But then I was like, no, that don't even sound right. That don't sound right at all, Like I'm a good person.
Speaker 1: That sounds like they're crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all are y'all are the crazy ones.
Speaker 1: Y'all are the one. It's literally like, dude, I can't even like, I don't understand. I don't know if it's because I've just been like a little bit like easily agitated and like sad recently or what. But actually, you know, it could have been that because you made all of us angry, like not ky because.
Speaker 2: Kai was pissed. I could tell Kai was mad.
Speaker 3: He almost he almost left the house without saying goodbye to me.
Speaker 1: I was I was telling him to do that because me, because me and.
Speaker 3: Just seeing him up here and was like, oh, Drew was the one that brought me into the group, Like I knew I had to come say bye.
Speaker 2: This motherfucker lied.
Speaker 1: No, no, wait no, I told him not to say by you. Oh you asshole. You asked me and Jesaiah just literally when he went to the bath back of the game, I was in the kitchen and Josie comes up there he goes.
Speaker 4: We have to do something bad to him.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, y'all were diabolically and then.
Speaker 1: We started ignoring him and acting like he didn't exist. And then when Kai was leaving, me and Josie hugged him and started pushing him to go downstairs, and we were like leave, and then Kai started getting scared because he was like, no, Like I feel like I should go say by to Drew. He brought me into the group and like I was like, well, you're in the group now, he doesn't matter. And I was like pushing him out the door. And then I could sense that he was actually worried you would be mad. And then I was like, that is kind of mean, because like I don't actually believe in doing that.
Speaker 3: So I was like, go, say, dude, we should rewind a little bit, just like preface this whole situation.
Speaker 2: Like I'm a winner, baby, I don't lose.
Speaker 1: See there, you fucking go there, you fucking go.
Speaker 2: I'm so good at Mario Party.
Speaker 3: It pisses people off, and I would be mad too if I lost every single game I played against me.
Speaker 1: You know what, someone did make a comment. Someone was like, I think seen that I use Mansy Mollins almost like you need to stop using ma.
Speaker 2: You need to use Warrio if you want to win, Warrio is the best.
Speaker 1: You don't use Warrior, you use shy Guy.
Speaker 3: But no, shy Guy is just like he's a balanced character. When you're playing again, it's it's all about the nuances of the game, and there's like.
Speaker 1: It's literally luck. It is literally just luck.
Speaker 3: And it's just like, well I'm lucky, bitch, No so I win. And I'm not trying to piss you off. I'm genuinely just saying, like every game I've played I've won, I don't know how I win. I genuinely like, don't here luck.
Speaker 1: Because we talked about it in the last episode. It's literally like you will be losing and then at the end just get all the fucking bonus stars about. But what's annoying is no matter if you win by like luck or by playing the game right, you react.
Speaker 4: The same way every time, as if you made it happen.
Speaker 2: Before before we get into that.
Speaker 3: So I didn't want to win, like genuine no, genuinely because like people like the way everyone was acting towards me was actually terrifying me. And I have never felt that way in my entire life. Like I everybody was attacking me. I was like the underdog. They were like constantly they were all making plans to make me lose, like they were teaming up against me, and like I was minding my whole time.
Speaker 1: We've played, I've been so like nonchalant and does it like didn't.
Speaker 2: Care they wanted me to be nonchalant. I became nonchalant. I don't give a fuck, keep me going, come on, keep going.
Speaker 1: Imagine when you were drinking that. I just felt like this to the ball teeth. I usually don't care about winning because it's just like a fun thing, but the way Drew reacts to winning actually started to like seed a very deep and like tender hate in my soul for the idea of Drew winning. So then this game, I was like, dude, he cannot win again. And I started to be fucking evil because I always play nice and play fair and I don't care. And I was like, maybe if I'm a cunt and I like purposefully try to attack him in the game, I will win. So I was like using Kai and Josie to plot your.
Speaker 3: Pawns and your diabolical plan and like, and then it bit you in the ass.
Speaker 4: Because I gave him an idea and he used it against me.
Speaker 2: I mean I probably would have came up with that idea.
Speaker 1: Actually, I don't even think you got to use it or you didn't use it.
Speaker 4: But the star didn't even get taken from me.
Speaker 2: No, it took it from you.
Speaker 3: Oh it did, but I randomized it because I was like, I don't want to win, but like I kind of do want to win deep down, so I just like let the game play.
Speaker 1: Like why lie? Why lie and say you didn't want to fucking win when you know you wanted to win.
Speaker 3: I just okay, here's the real, Like Tea, the story is like I didn't want to win because I knew that it would have destroyed everyone and everyone would have been angry at me. But I wanted to win because everyone was against me. And it's just an underdog story. It really is just a classic underdog story and I'm a winner, baby, just at the end of the day, like I'm better than everybody who tries to play against him.
Speaker 1: I'm literally gonna jump over the fence to the neighbor, find a spot where the dog shit, not pick up the shit, but pick up the like fungus and bacteria infested dirt under it, and sprinkle it in your bed so that over time bacteria grows and like cultivates on you and you get like some weird like new disease.
Speaker 2: More attention baby for me, That's all I need at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Shut up, shut up, like you're fifty me off. But basically, Drew fucking one and it actually like made me and Josiah specifically, wait, so fucking angry.
Speaker 3: Josiah halfway through the game after being an asshole to me trying to switch sides and get on my fucking good side.
Speaker 1: It's playing such little motherfuckers like we were all against Drew and then he couldn't take the heat. Also, the way Drew reacted to us not wanting him to win was making me even more mad. I should have felt pity for him, but it made me even more mad because he literally was like, you guys are just like being mean to me and like and like literally the biggest sob fest over like us going against him. Word, I had turned no because Josiah then was trying to play like little Brother where he's like, I'm mad at all of you, Like I'm not targeting Drew because you were making him fucking nervous because you were literally gaslighting him because we were like, we want to win, and you were like, I just feel like y'all are coming out.
Speaker 3: I was like, Josiah, if you choose me, I will literally stop being friends with you.
Speaker 2: I will literally never speak to you again. I did that several times. I put that card several.
Speaker 3: Times, and then he tried it against me, and I was like, but I don't care for friends, I care about winning.
Speaker 5: You're so.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was like a really bad thing and I'm never playing Mario Party again. Drew actually ruined a game for me, something that like should have brought us together and made us all feel happy and joyous. And at the beginning it did, because like, even when he was winning, it was funny. But then his extreme need to manipulate you into feeling like a fucking loser and making sure you know that he won even though it's just a fucking game, makes it unenjoyable. So I'm never ever going to play a game with him again in my life GG.
Speaker 2: No re good game, no rematch. So I ended a.
Speaker 4: Winner, and no one's ever gonna play with you again.
Speaker 2: I'm okay with that. I'm okay with that. I'm a champion.
Speaker 3: I retired early. Okay, I can feel the anger, so we should just move on.
Speaker 1: See it literally, no, it like actually like sends like a raging pit inside of my stomach, Like it's full sibling shit where I want so baally to smack the fuck out of you, and not my usual when I'm like I'm gonna smack the fuck out of you, I want to genuinely like smack you so that you go to your room and you're like angry at me at first because you're like, how fucking dare? Like she hit me? But then you start really thinking about it and thinking about the way you were speaking to me, and you're like, maybe I shouldn't speak to her like that.
Speaker 2: I literally wasn't speaking to you in a bad way. I just said I'm a champion. I just said I'm a champion. It's you that are choosing here. Let me think, let me, let me, let me talk about you for a second.
Speaker 1: You literally are insane.
Speaker 5: You are the worst person ever.
Speaker 3: But let's let's just go back to the beginning where I was like, maybe I am an awful person. Y'all be the judge, y'all tell me if I'm the if I'm a bad person for winning. God, Okay, we should just move on because there's like this, the silence is filling the room, and we just we.
Speaker 2: Need to move on. But let's talk about what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: Are you destroyed?
Speaker 1: You just reminded me of this fucking psychopath I heard talking to his girlfriend at dinner the other night.
Speaker 4: The other night with Alisa.
Speaker 3: I told you, No, I didn't. I heard you telling Josh, but I didn't get to hear it.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, perfect. I went to so, like I've said, she's Moosta number one, like I love to talk. Alisa honestly was like not the best She's Mosa partner to have because she was not Gismosa at all. She was like hes, Yeah, she was like hello, worried that they would know that I'm listening, And I was explaining this to a friend on the phone. This second you decide to have an intimate conversation near me, it is now my business. Either either speak up or shut up, because I am going to listen. You should not be having it outside. That's what That's why humans created walls for privacy. Go behind a wall. You're literally five feet away from me, and I am going to listen. Also, he was being a loud as shit, so he wanted people to hear. And this is the story of a girl boss, like a girl boss, So this is like me and Drew a girl boss being taken down by a scary.
Speaker 2: White man, a scary winner.
Speaker 1: But no, it's not similar all because this man. Actually I was like, oh, I was generally like.
Speaker 2: Just shut Should I step in?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Should I like ask her if she's okay? I was about to be.
Speaker 6: Like like, do you need help?
Speaker 1: I feel like that's not the right thing. And we always use it. Yeah, we're always like should we ask if they need help? Literally some shit we saw on TikTok's.
Speaker 3: Like only like three people know what it means and we're just doing it to Like.
Speaker 1: It's like where they're like, oh, if you like need help, Like ask for so and so behind the bar and like that's just an Internet thing. Like if I was at a bar in the middle of fucking Texas and I was like, it is Ashley here, they'd be like, who.
Speaker 2: She doesn't work here?
Speaker 3: But yeah, we're like this and like they look at us and they're like, are you like hitting on me right now? Because I need help? I need help now.
Speaker 1: But basically he like the second I sat down, I was like, I was having a rough day today and God has blessed me with one more reason to stay around.
Speaker 4: And it's too eavesdrop on people, like this is what I needed.
Speaker 2: You looked really pretty just then. I'm not joking someone.
Speaker 1: My eyes were closed.
Speaker 2: You looked very peaceful at piece.
Speaker 1: Did I look dead?
Speaker 2: You look beautiful. You're gonna be pretty when you're in the casket.
Speaker 1: We gotta get that thing open.
Speaker 2: We bust in the casket open for you. Bust that thing open.
Speaker 4: I want make up by Aril to do my funeral.
Speaker 3: Wait, what's the the girl you said was found that in her London flat?
Speaker 1: What's her name?
Speaker 2: What's her name? Bethany motive?
Speaker 1: Stop Stop, it's like a real person. I don't actually I think on a saucy time. We were sitting on the couch and I was like, honest, Sossio, Beverly Hills was found dead in her London.
Speaker 3: And I was actually, I didn't even know who the bitch was, but no, we need to get her to do your makeup at your funeral.
Speaker 2: She is real because okay, well we were we even talking about, oh she's mosa but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like and then I just can't be with someone who's like nervous about like letting someone know that I'm eavesdropping because I'm like, you don't have to worry, Like I am proudly doing this. If they turned to me and they were like, you're listening, I'd be like, you're loud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go somewhere else, because it's my business.
Speaker 1: Mouth check mate. You are disrupting a moment I should be having with a friend of mine or just like this intimate relationship building moment, you were destroying it by being a fool. So whatever, not to the girl, to the fucking man because he was a freak. But basically the second I sat down, she was like, oh, like, this is like the issue with us. We always try to like I try to make sure we go out of our way to go on dates, to like keep it pushing and like to do these nice things, and it always turns into this. And then he just started like ranting to her, and he was being so loud, and he was.
Speaker 6: Like, you know what, you treat me like one of your worst patients, Like you don't you don't care for me. At least leave the door cracked open and like come in and ask you if I'm okay, but you just like leave me stranded and you're so consumed.
Speaker 2: So she's literally at dinner with a patient.
Speaker 1: No, she's at dinner with her boyfriend, who I found out later on. He's mentioned that they were coming up on ten years. But she's a doctor and he has not done anything with his life. And it was literally a situation where like he felt not good enough compared to her and was like, oh, galling her about it. Yeah, And he was like, you have like you have your friends, you have your family.
Speaker 4: You're always either hanging out with like.
Speaker 6: Your brothers or your girlfriends, and you're never asking if like if I'm okay, and like what I'm up to.
Speaker 1: And you don't care what I'm doing and all this shit. I'm like, girl, then maybe.
Speaker 2: Like get a life and get a job.
Speaker 1: Literally sounded like he had no job. So I was like, she's literally girl bossing her way to the top, and this man's annoying. Yeah, And he was just like drunk and like yelling and would like he was literally having his joker or he was gonna give me a joker or because he was literally like he he like slammed back some more sock slammed it on the table and he's like, man, I'd love to see me from your perspective. You you've been the same all these years and me, I'm a fucking rollercoaster, huh, and like laughing and like screaming. And then also, mind you, the whole dinner, she's silent. She's sitting there with the starkest face, just staring at him while he's going off, And I was like, this is probably something she experiences all the fucking time, which is so fucked up.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: I was like, must have a big cock. Okay, keep going.
Speaker 4: You say it and you don't like the consequence of silence.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The thing is is I say it is in my brain because most of the time I'm rotating cubes in my brain.
Speaker 6: You're closing your eyes to concentrate on the cubes, okay, And.
Speaker 1: Basically she's like quiet the whole time. And then he gets up to go to the bathroom and she's just sitting there in silence. Literally, isn't touching her phone, isn't doing anything. It's just sitting there. And I'm like, she is like obviously fuming, but is sitting so put together. And he comes back and the bill is on her side, and the waiter comes back to pick up the bill and he's like, hey, like, I don't even know you put the bill oders arde? Can you tell she makes more money than me too? Laughing? It was like, oh, what the fuck am I here for?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: And like started laughing thing and then made like a weirdly like racist comment because we were at like a sushi spot, and he was like, you're you're stepping over my American territory and you're you're embarrassing me and you're hurting my pride. Yeah, and like I was like, what is it? Like what are you doing? Like he was like trying to like teach this waiter about American.
Speaker 3: Not only is he like insecure and doesn't have a job and is like pathetic, but he's also like a Republican.
Speaker 1: Literally, and then he literally was like he paid the bill and like the waiter leaves or whatever. And they're sitting there and she keeps talking and he's like, you're just like your mom, you know, like a fuck. I like honestly feel bad for your dad because some people they would like they might not like a girl who like always has some like they have a girlfriend who doesn't really say much, but you always like let me know that, like you're if you're disappointed with something or you don't like something.
Speaker 2: Comication, yeahship.
Speaker 1: And then he's like, I feel bad for your dad. And then she was like, yeah, where do you think I got it from? And then he was like you know why they argue is because your dad has something that your mom doesn't, testosterone. And then she's just staring.
Speaker 3: At him and it sounds like the worst man, like the final boss man, Like he literally is like the worst man.
Speaker 1: This part is so embarrassing, Drew. He she has not said a word. She's not said a single word other than where do you think I got it from? Like I got that from my mom? And then he like looks at her and he's like, you know what you're getting tonight, and while you don't like it because you're getting some of that testosterone and you don't like it, huh, And like said it like that and started laughing. And then she just looked at him and was like and like kind of scoffed and like let out a chuckle at him, and he could not fucking take it. He literally stood up and was like, Oh, I'm a fucking joke.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: Like literally stood up and it was like, no, no, no, I'm a joke. You want to you oh you want to laugh at me? Well, I already paid the fucking bill, so you go laugh at that. And like put his like like little down and got up and walked away and left. He'd like walked away, and then she sat there for like five minutes again, didn't touch her phone, just sat there for five minutes in silence, then got up, used the bathroom, and left the opposite way.
Speaker 2: What the hell? What if you were on what would you do with that John guy?
Speaker 1: And then he comes up to me, He's like, why didn't you do anything? I was because that's not my business, none of my fucking me sitting here being like you're making it in my fucking business. I'm like, it's not my business. Like it's my business, that's the way to navigate life. It's my business. But it's not my business until someone's getting physically hurt. Then I'll step in. If if I had that concern where I'm like, this is gonna turn into something else, I'll step in.
Speaker 2: Done it before.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but wait, it just seemed like a white dude who had like three beers and was like feeling himself and was being annoying.
Speaker 3: You know, the craziest thing is you just gave me more aminion ammunition to use against you, just like to maybeipulate you a little bit. I'm just gonna be like, oh, you can't handle the testosterone.
Speaker 2: When I win games against you?
Speaker 1: No, because that's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I don't have testosterone.
Speaker 1: What do you have.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know. Let's move on. Let's move on to me predicting the earthquake.
Speaker 1: Dude again, you're fucking annoying me. You were just like butting heads that day.
Speaker 2: Like, no, you were butting heads with me that day.
Speaker 3: I was doing things I do every day and you were just angry towards me, and I just just take an air.
Speaker 5: I just happened.
Speaker 1: You know what it was similar to what it reminded me of is when you kept seeing crows around the house and being like, I'm gonna fucking die. And that was the same energy was giving me.
Speaker 2: Did we ever talk about the crows?
Speaker 4: No, bitch, because it like this shit like that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, we don't have to talk about publicly because it's just you pissing me off, and it's use saying something and me being like, don't say that, and then you just have to say something back to me.
Speaker 4: That's like.
Speaker 3: But exactly, but okay, So about a year ago, I was seeing a lot of signs.
Speaker 1: It was being a very native bird to us territory.
Speaker 3: I was seeing a lot of signs someone something was telling me something and they were sending crows my way, and at first I thought it was like a sign of like death, but then I realized it was a.
Speaker 1: Sign of literally me when I first read edgar Allan Poe and like fifth.
Speaker 7: Grade, I was like, hmm, I'm gonna die.
Speaker 3: But so similar incident for like the past, like they said months, it.
Speaker 1: Has been months. It has been upwards of three months. Because I went to Miami slash New York for almost three weeks, and you had been doing it like two weeks before that.
Speaker 3: I'd say that's weeks. I'd say that's weeks, like four week total. I've been saying no.
Speaker 1: I said, you've been doing it weeks before that, and I've been back here for two weeks, so that in total is already five weeks. And then you were doing it for like four weeks before that. So that's closing in on almost three months of you saying it okay.
Speaker 2: So for about two weeks, I had been saying okay.
Speaker 3: For a few months, I've been saying, oh, it's like earthquake weather.
Speaker 2: It's like earthquake season, which which.
Speaker 1: Is which okay, which also pisses me off because you know what it is is Again from my Latin brain, I do believe in like superstitions, Like I'm not like I'm somebody who's like I don't fucking believe in ghosts. I don't believe this blah blah blah blah blah. But certain things like if I see a certain number a few times, I like this means something, or like like yeah, like I had things like that. So if you're sitting around fucking saying. It's like when my mom would pull out of the like driveway, she would every time she pulls out, she's like, get you stick with then, and she's like, may God like protect us or whatever. And if we she does to say that, well, I'm like, bitch, now we're gonna die because you didn't say it this time.
Speaker 2: Now say it now. I say it now.
Speaker 1: So I like believe in those kind of like superstitions. And when you're saying something, it's kind of like you're also fueling the part of me that I'm like the house is gonna explode today, Like I'm gonna die from like a disease because I didn't wash my hands. Like, So when you say those things, you're putting it in like you're like clocking into the universe that you want something to.
Speaker 3: Happen, so manifesting, I do want an earthquake to happen. I do want the big one to happen because we'll be fine. But basically I had been saying for a few months that it's earthquake, Sueason, it's earthquake weather, like earthquake season, Yeah, it's earthquake, sweezon, And then so I had we were driving to OC and I was like, oh my god, I feel like an earthquake's gonna happen. And this was like three days ago, and I was like, I feel like an earthquakes gonna happen soon. And then we got into a big conversation about like the big one. We freaked the fuck We freaked the fuck out of Kai, Like Kai was like literally happening, like an actual existential crisis.
Speaker 2: It was really sad to watch.
Speaker 3: And I was like, no, it's not gonna be that bad, like we'll be fine. But then three days later, like sure enough, an earthquake happened, and I predicted it. I said, like the earthquake.
Speaker 2: Was coming, and it came and it went, and that.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, that's like just a testament to my power and like what I give into the world and the energy, like I basically can manifest anything at this point, like absolutely anything. If I can predict an earthquake, Like.
Speaker 1: You should manifest a good fucking therapist for yourself, bitch, that's what you should do.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: But it pissed me the fuck off, Like I don't even remember what I said, but you know what was so fucking annoying about it too, is Drew was knocked out on the couch, didn't even really like feel the full like like experience of sitting there it happening, and then standing up, he literally woke up because all of us were like and like stood up. And I think that's like obviously the shake of the house like might have like jostled you a little bit, but like you didn't like have the full experience of sitting there experiencing it and like being fully awake the whole time. So the fact that the first thing you fucking said was oh my God, like I predicted that, like I like that was the first thing you said, And so in my head I immediately got pissed because I was like in the state of emergency. God forbid. That was just like the first wave of aftershocks and something else is about to happen. I'm like standing up because I'm like, Okay, every time an earthquake happens, the first thing I think of is like, where's a Zul's carrier so I could like grab her. So I'm like thinking about that and like thinking like, oh dude, what if another one hits like again, like do we have to go outside. I'm thinking in terms of like our safety. And Drew's first fucking thought is I predicted it, because he wants to be able to say that he did that, and I did. You didn't. You fucking did it? Like you did not? You did not do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can admit that I didn't fucking predict the earthquake.
Speaker 4: Okay, good, that's all I do.
Speaker 2: So like you take everything from me. One good thing happens to me.
Speaker 1: And that's not a good thing to happen.
Speaker 3: To So well, when I eventually win the lottery and I went all this money and I'm like, oh, I predicted that, I manifested that, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna say that's not I don't care nothing. I don't care because literally, if you win the lottery, that's still not you fucking predicting it.
Speaker 2: You just can't let me win. You just can't let me win. I'm used to it. I'm used to this behavior.
Speaker 5: You're so annoying.
Speaker 1: Who do you call it?
Speaker 2: The list? To see where we need to go next?
Speaker 3: So we have Okay, we talked about me being Indian Mario party, we talked about.
Speaker 2: You talked about Drew predicting the earthquake.
Speaker 1: Why are these all written in the way to cater you.
Speaker 2: Well, this one is catering to you, and you being the dad of the group.
Speaker 1: Literally just now that proves it. It's like us an earthquake happening and me standing up and immediately being like all right, like what are the things that need to be done around the house and like grabbed so we can get out, and you being like more concerned about what you're gonna post it, because literally I know you care because you want to post it on your ig story or something.
Speaker 3: I didn't though, I just was like I was happy. I was like, oh, my fucking god, I did something cool.
Speaker 1: Like what's annoying is like, none of this We're not like playing any fucking character. This episode is genuinely asking butting heads over what we were buddying heads over. Yeah, like there's real anger rooted in all of these for some reason, not for me. My god, that's the worst thing you could hear in the argument we were talking about that.
Speaker 2: Because that was me like playing it up a little bit. I've been playing it up a little bit this whole time, dude.
Speaker 1: The worst thing to hear in an argument like no, oh and you kept we were like saying that to you, but then you start saying it to us, and it literally I was like, this is the worst thing to ever say to someone is when you're like you're like, it's literally just a game. But we only start saying that to you because you were saying it to us when we first started getting mad about you always winning. You were like, it's literally just a game, like I'm just playing the game. Like I like, I'm not that mad about a game. And then when we said it to you, you were getting so mad when we were like, I'm literally.
Speaker 4: Not mad, Like why are you mad? Like it's just a game.
Speaker 3: That when you're like when someone says like I'm not mad, like you're the one that's mad, that like freaks me the fuck out.
Speaker 2: That is evil, Like that scares the fuck out of me.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm like being like, oh, are you actually mad? Wait?
Speaker 4: Why are you mad?
Speaker 3: Like that is diabolical, Like I'm literally because then that just makes me mad because I'm like, I'm not fucking mad.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad. I'm not mad. Now you're making me mad.
Speaker 1: Gaslighting one oh one. The word gaslighting can be used for anything. At this point, yeah, literally, because I guess that is gasline is literally just making someone think they're crazy.
Speaker 4: So I guess saying are you mad?
Speaker 1: Oh you're mad?
Speaker 4: Like why are you mad?
Speaker 2: Why are you mad?
Speaker 1: You have no reason to be mad. Drake said it like in a verse on one of the new songs, and I was like, that is like still one of the amazings, be like, oh you.
Speaker 2: Mad, Brooklyn in the house you mad or not?
Speaker 1: Is that where that like starts off that that's TikToker that I've discovered through Dana, that that's they're saying.
Speaker 2: In the house.
Speaker 1: Oh they always on Broadway. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He made the fastest video I've ever seen, Like it was literally like half of a split of a second.
Speaker 1: And that's it. That's just this episode has been us arguing. See, that's what we were saying, like within friendships, you still have real arguments, and these are our arguments.
Speaker 3: These are not real arguments. These are just like siblings butting heads arguments. But look at the end of it, we can still hold hands.
Speaker 1: We held hands in like the last episode or something, and someone was like them holding hands like I don't know what I just witnessed, but they look like they fucking hated each other, but I think we held hands like in like a cute way. So I was like, do we just like look annoyed to be touching each other? Touch? He touched touch. We're always touchy.
Speaker 2: And we say the same thing sometimes.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and you're literally be we'd be physically affectioning each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are. I just like hugs, Like, where are my hug at?
Speaker 1: I look, he was that person. I was like, you're not gonna hug me. I've said it in like very like inappropriate things too, like in an argument and been like, you're not gonna hug.
Speaker 2: Me by meeting my brother at his funeral? Where are my hug at?
Speaker 1: You lean in and like not.
Speaker 2: Body.
Speaker 1: No, when I die, you'll you'll have to like y'all have to set something up that my body rolls, but it has to be my real body. I wanted to like.
Speaker 3: Fla and then, but your your body rolls, but you're actually attached to like string the sky and you.
Speaker 2: Float above everybody the whole.
Speaker 4: Like that's what I want playing with.
Speaker 2: That's what I want for my funeral.
Speaker 3: I want to be above the whole funeral, like like like floating exactly.
Speaker 4: I want the Halo soundtracks.
Speaker 2: But I want it to be my urn because I don't want to be buried.
Speaker 1: No, they'll burn you after they burned my mom.
Speaker 2: Right after they're like, all right, put her on, put her in the oven.
Speaker 5: Correctly imagining our family member.
Speaker 2: That's litter in my head, and.
Speaker 4: Put that fucking peach down.
Speaker 1: Freak.
Speaker 2: Do you know why I grabbed the peach and put it face.
Speaker 1: First, because of it looks like a butt and you're wearing your anal, so.
Speaker 2: That's a good guess.
Speaker 3: But no, it's because I was gonna make a joke about me fucking the peach like Timothy Shalamt and Call Me by Your Name.
Speaker 1: Okay, No one is talking about the implications of cool by Gwen Stefani, the music video literally being the mood bored and inspiration for Call Me by Your Name.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I was like, where are you going with this? I was like, we but yeah, anywhere, Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: They can hear that.
Speaker 1: Kai's not even paying attention. M oh he was mesmorized, mesmerized by my moaning and kissing. Sorry, we had to fucking cut Drew eating a goddamn fruit out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do it again.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna keep going? Yeah, don't leave me a nasty one.
Speaker 2: I have one of these.
Speaker 1: Back to me being the dad of the group. True, it's like probably so loud in the mic, because even when I like move my eyes around, it's so loud. I give you permission to eat feast. There was I'm trying to think of how to talk about this situation because it's like there has to be another situation where this makes sense. But I know I fully am the dad. I drive us around. I'll be like, are y'all hungry? Do you need me to stop anywhere? Like I stop and I like help run the errand like I literally build anything that needs to be fucking built in a house because no one else can build anything. I drill the holes. I fill the holes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do the holes.
Speaker 1: I do the things that need to be done. And I this episode is just drew seeing how annoying he can be. It like feels like now that you've mentioned like call me by your name and you're like eating this ship and sucking your fingers. I keep looking at you and like not, yes, can I get a bite of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's actually keep going now trips good trips.
Speaker 8: Now are you into it, Okay, Yeah, that's kind of cool. No, it's it like sexual for you, a little bit sexual, all right, But on all aspects of like that, I am Dad.
Speaker 1: Honestly. Even when we go out together, I'm always like hurt, like huddling up the trips and being like, all right, I'm calling the where everybody come on like wringle in like situation, like meaning as when.
Speaker 4: We go out to like drink, we're not drinking.
Speaker 1: I'm driving. I'm taking the family there exactly. I'm always like, let's go to the movies or like some stupid shit, and Dad in those aspects, but specifically in protector's mode, like if I even see the hint of someone speaking to one of y'all a certain way, I go into full protector protector, like I will make the shit out of someone.
Speaker 3: But there was like an incident that we can't really talk too much about because it's still ongoing.
Speaker 1: And it's also like invasive to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really invasive to this. Yeah, person.
Speaker 3: So we were at the tennis courts playing tennis, and then I don't know how to say that, like tiptoe around it, like do we even we don't say what.
Speaker 1: Was going there was an altercation happening at the gas station across the street, and like we were playing and I saw it, and describing it sounds like me being like I deserve like a fucking surprise or something.
Speaker 3: No, it literally wasn't like that at all. It was genuinely terrifying. It was like if something wasn't done.
Speaker 1: Now what was scariest No one was moving on it, no one.
Speaker 2: Everyone was just watching.
Speaker 1: No one wanted to be involved, which I was like, that's the scariest part about like did I fuck up my lipstick? The scariest part about like seeing something like that happen and being one of the only people to involve yourself in terms of like trying to find safety for this person who obviously needs help is the fact that in my head I always think about, like, Okay, if something does happen, I'm in public, someone will do something. And that was like a really awakening moment where I was like, holy shit, humans can actually be so fucking selfish and like evil, and the fact that it feels like more energy for them to get involved than it matters for your safety. Yeah, which I like because I'm always like, oh, I can kind of understand it because of like who knows what they have going on, Like.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, I can kind of understand why people weren't immediately getting involved because what we were witnessing like was really terrifying, Like it was very erratic and like it could have like been turned on to another person very I mean it literally it did get turned on to us, like his anger, which like at the end of the day, like you come first in these situations. But I will say them not immediately jumping to like at least callon.
Speaker 4: There was like grown ass men.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like not calling someone or like like just not doing like typical things like that you would.
Speaker 2: Do in a situation line. Yeah, it just that did really rub us the wrong way.
Speaker 1: But basically we were like witnessing something crazy. And I was with Drew Christian and my little sister Sophia, and we were at the tennis court near our old apartment and it was like one am ish and they were just like open really late. So we were out there playing and I saw something. We all saw it happening, and then I like ran to go grab my phone and started calling for help. Damn three burps. I ran to like call for help, and I was trying to get this guy's license plate number just in case he like drove.
Speaker 4: Away before like anybody got there to help.
Speaker 1: And I like crossed the street to go get the license plate and I like said the license plate and then he saw.
Speaker 2: Me, and like Christian was filming too, yeah.
Speaker 1: And Kristian was filming just so that we like had everything to be like this person, like.
Speaker 3: We have evidence of what this person was doing to this other person whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I was like, I feel like it's almost kind of obvious what was happening, but again, like I don't know.
Speaker 4: Also we should clarify that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's triggering.
Speaker 4: We're not giving like any details, but.
Speaker 1: They like came. He came up to me and he was like, what the fuck are you doing? And I was like, oh, I'm calling an uber like what? And I just like was being a cunt.
Speaker 2: And like literally to this man, like it was just gread.
Speaker 1: He was being fucking crazy. He came out with to me, He's like, what the fuck are you doing? And I was like, I'm calling an uber. I'm going home, like what? And then I said that and had my phone to my face and I turned to go look at the like cages of the tennis court, and Sophia and Christian and Drew were like staring at me. So he obviously made the connection that I wasn't calling an uber, that I was like on the phone like trying to get him stopped for what he was fucking doing. And he saw and he started darting over like.
Speaker 3: Cross like four lanes of traffic towards me. Christian and in Your's sister and like Ya immediately jumps into action and is like, oh fuck no.
Speaker 2: Like get to the cage, get inside.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I started yelling at them. I'm like, go fucking back, like go back.
Speaker 3: And so like in your I mean we now were in this like locked in these tennis cages. It's like erratic. Man is just like being erratic with us now. And Enya literally is like bowing up to him and like we we like.
Speaker 1: Had our tennis rackets and everybody had their still in their hand, and I like ran and I grabbed mine and I like sit up to him and I was like get the fuck out of here, like and I was like yelling at him and holding my thing, and he was like what are you gonna do fucking hit me, and I was like, if I fucking have to, and we started yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Then he started like lunging at us like he was gonna hit Inya, and then like he was gonna hit me, and then he was gonna hit Christian.
Speaker 2: I was gonna hit your sister.
Speaker 3: Like it was the craziest, Like he was literally like trying to like fight us, and then like eventually he realized like, oh, it's.
Speaker 2: Four of them versus me.
Speaker 3: I'm five foot six, like I'm a tiny, fucking embarrassing, gross little man, like I get my ass beat, and they also have tennis rackets. So like he eventually like backed away and he was like, Okay, I'm scared of Enya, Like let me just like back away and like try to keep my peace. I'm now stuck in this fucking cage like I'm cornered. And then he sees our shit on.
Speaker 1: So no, the as far as we had picked up most of our shit, and he pointed us something that wasn't all.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we picked up all of our stuff and we were about to leave, and then he like saw something that wasn't ours and he was like is this y'alls? And we were like no, and he was like, I'm gonna steal this anyways, and he was like this is mine now, and we were like okay, like you were like it's not ours.
Speaker 1: It was just like really fucking crazy because he was trying to threaten us. But there's that one picture of like strong Barbie, and I remember that night we like took a picture of you, Christian and Sophia and like edited like the strong Barbie with a tennis racket, because that's what it felt like.
Speaker 2: Literally was you.
Speaker 3: You were a protector that night, but yeah, you fully stood up to that dude.
Speaker 2: And the case is still ongoing.
Speaker 1: I don't know it genuinely. I've said this before, like it's not that I carry this idea that like I can beat anyone's ass, like I have belief in my strength, but let's face it, I'm like a five foot four, like twenty two year old woman.
Speaker 2: M I feel like you know how to fight, though, like, actually I think you're not how to fight.
Speaker 9: I do have some fighting experience experience and like some hand to hand combat on my resume, but I haven't gotten into like a physical fight or altercation in.
Speaker 1: Quite some time. So who knows. But no, I I do have belief that I could like fight for my life and beat the fucking living shit out of somebody if they pissed me off or if they deserved it.
Speaker 2: Could you take a grizzly bear?
Speaker 1: No? Oh, yeah, I think so. I think so because I was gonna say I would do the smart thing and I wouldn't fight a grizzly bear.
Speaker 4: I would stay still and wait for them to leave.
Speaker 1: Well, and you have to use your brains.
Speaker 4: You have to use your hands, but you also have to be brave and use your brain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fighting a bear is all about intellect.
Speaker 2: I think I could take a bear.
Speaker 1: No you No, I would get torn up.
Speaker 2: It's not like physically fighting.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get torn up by you, don't I.
Speaker 3: Was trying to kiss my hand, mommy, Okay, should we just move on to media?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to grab my phone though, go ahead. Should I flash my tits to oh the viewers?
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, I think so. I haven't addressed the camera once this entire.
Speaker 1: I always look at the camera because I feel like I'm like, I need to know that I look decent. But I like, I've come to the.
Speaker 4: Conclusion that I don't look very good.
Speaker 1: In this format and that's okay.
Speaker 2: Well, my media of the week, I already have it prepared.
Speaker 1: Why is my phone on one? These old charters don't do shit.
Speaker 3: No, that chart you plugged it. I noticed you plugged it into that one. I was like, oh, it's working now. But yeah, my media rah um.
Speaker 8: Is.
Speaker 3: So I have three songs this week, and they're all by Young Lean. I went down the Young Lean rabbit hole again, and I think hurt Yoshi City and Jin Seng Strip two thousand and two are like three of the best songs ever fucking made of all time and un ironically changed music forever. I think those are fantastic songs. And then my I guess another one is Pastel Hell by Bad Trump. Oh my god, Pastel Hell by Brad Treummel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would also be my like media.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there were some takes that were he just eloquently put all my thoughts into words, and I haven't had them laid out for me in that way ever once in my life. And I was like, oh, sometimes people think the way I think, and it's really comforting and it's just really fucking well done, like actually a genius.
Speaker 2: I think. Yeah, he's just like genuinely a very smart person.
Speaker 1: It's not just off the top of the dome. It's like, actually, well researched.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it. It's very well researched. And I learned a lot of words. I learned a lot about myself. I learned a lot, gave me some more things to think and ponder on, and uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really really great.
Speaker 1: It personally made me so horny.
Speaker 3: Well how are you like supposed to be looking at media and you're on Instagram right now?
Speaker 2: Like how is that possible?
Speaker 4: And you were fucking talking and I wasn't listening.
Speaker 7: I know, Okay, My media is Will I See You Again? By The Sacred Souls Fantasy by Mariah Carey, just.
Speaker 4: Because like what a classic, what a what a hit?
Speaker 1: Many times by Jean and then pipe down by Drake because I've literally been in such a Drake.
Speaker 2: It's been so bad. It's been so bad. It's been so bad.
Speaker 1: But like listening to Drake to listening to like pure like eighties classics and hits and like Janet Jackson, and then I switched back to Drake, and then I like put on Eve's Tumor, and then I like.
Speaker 3: And it's not like she's just listening to it by herself. We'll just be like writing.
Speaker 2: Or something and she will blast it and I'm like, I can't do this.
Speaker 1: Like getting work done.
Speaker 3: You were sleeping, Yeah, I was sleeping. Also, No, there is more than that couch. It puts me to sleep.
Speaker 1: No, you just that's what finding comfort is. You like the couch and it brings comfortable a day in my life.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it feels like.
Speaker 1: I'll put a fucking finger off your butt and then I'm still watching Marvelous Missus Maizel. I still haven't finished Crying in Age More because I haven't been reading the past few weeks because I don't have like the lust for life or words.
Speaker 3: I started reading Homo Deuce and I stopped at like page sixty because it's actually ruining my life.
Speaker 2: But if you want to read it, go ahead.
Speaker 3: But it is like, if you want to like have like an outlook, a healthy outlook on life, don't read it because it'll ruin everything for you.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what else I watched. I watched Variety did a video with Sasha Baron Cohen, who like he like has a WIFO like ten years No I don't believe in that. But he was talking about the filming process for Bora and I was like, dude, this is so like complicated, insane, really cool. And we were watching like the outtakes like thing they were doing where it's like just like leftover footage that they didn't end up using, and that was really good. And also I started impeachment and that was really good. I can't. I will say, I don't know if I love the directing style because the guy who did Josey told me the guy who did American Horror Story did it, and I was like, this makes a lot of sense the way some of this is shot, but I don't want a shot like this. But the cast is fucking like phenomenal. The dad from Marvelous Missus Baizel and I'll have sex with him too. That Missus Maisel's dad, not Joel's dad.
Speaker 2: No, Joel's Dad's gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dad is really it's like sexy, Joel's fucking ugly. I'm sorry, let me stop, let me get it, let me get off this thing. But yeah, gave.
Speaker 2: Me a mic?
Speaker 1: Who put this here?
Speaker 2: They know I'm going to say something that I don't mean.
Speaker 1: Kay, I'll see y'all next day, aye
Speaker 6: H.