Speaker 1: But all right, job.
Speaker 2: All across the USC Compton, Watts Bay to LA. I'm on to California day from Rowley the Valley. We represent that Keller County. So if you're keeping it real on your side of your town, you tune into Gainst the Chronicles chronic Goals.
Speaker 3: We gonna tell you how are we goals? If I lie my notes will girl like Pinocchio. We're gonna tell you the truth.
Speaker 2: And nothing but the chosangs, the chronic goals.
Speaker 4: This is not your average shows.
Speaker 2: You're now tuned into the rail mc ain't, Big Change and Big Steels the streets.
Speaker 3: Hello, we welcome to the gangst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and Black Effect Podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles. For my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael your front screen. Subscribed to Against the Chronicles, leave a start rating the comments.
Speaker 5: I want to welcome y'all back to another fucking episode.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, we started off. Come on, Jill, you know with a dude.
Speaker 5: Another episode Against the Chronicles and I'm with the homie.
Speaker 3: Big Steal and tonight man, we just got a bunch of kiots up in this motherfucker man, we.
Speaker 5: Got they about to fuck with you. I already see it.
Speaker 3: And it's gonna be about a twenty minute show you. I'm just gonna sit back and just let niggers fuck with you to night. I ain't even away nothing. Are you gonna hear as me?
Speaker 4: Laugh?
Speaker 3: Who you just look? Yo?
Speaker 5: You about to be fucked with all showing ladies and gentlemen. But get ready for a steel edish tonight. We fin get all the steel secrets out tonight. Let's go and we ain't got the homewre ep. He going interviews and don't say shit. He just be chilling.
Speaker 4: We're gonna say something today.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: We done many interviews me and you, Yeah, we had. Was it ever silent?
Speaker 3: No, it ain't suthing, But tonight you just quiet. See how you try to shoot at you? Why do everybody pick ep to shoot there? No, ain't nobody shooting at they don't ep. Ep only want on his good behavior. He don only want good behavior. That's what's up. Duce just can't wait to just cut loose. I'm just chilling.
Speaker 4: The name of the album is canceled These nuts.
Speaker 3: Cancel these motherfucking nuts. You know what, it's probably your best work though. It's your best album for sure, Thank you. It's your best album for sure though. And you got these two niggas on there. They actually do a pretty good job. They actually decent rappers.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it. Appreciate it, man, accept this word on on the behalf of SO with the.
Speaker 4: Fantasy Chronicles Album of the Year.
Speaker 3: The first thing I want to talk about, man, is this What the fuck is wrong with y'all girl Jada?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: What's up with what the fuck is wrong with y'all girl Jada Pinkett? Man, It's crazy. She's just so disrespectful toward the hommy wheel.
Speaker 4: What's what'd Jada do?
Speaker 3: Man? Just all these Tupac revelations lately, talk about he wanted to marry me and all that ship.
Speaker 4: Did she really say she was in the car?
Speaker 3: Well, that's a.
Speaker 5: Mean, Yeah, that's a mean. They go they fucking we her. She wouldn't in the motherfucking car. I thought, I don't put nothing past no woman. Man, Tupac must have beat that pussy up. Though she talking about that nigga thirty years later, she's still talking about that. Well, you gotta look at it like it's a it's an opportunity graph, especially when you're trying to promote something. She got a book that just dropped, you know what I'm saying. So you know, sometimes when motherfuckers feel irrelevant, they do major ship to stay relevant. And I think that's probably where she's coming from right now, you know.
Speaker 3: Especially her seeing that who I need to sell? I want to sell some books, you feel me.
Speaker 6: She didn't say that, she said, you know, she did not Lady come over here and slap it.
Speaker 4: Lady come over here and slap.
Speaker 5: Still still, yeah, Christian, I tell you about that ship I tell you about. Just see what I tell you about just saying ship out the air? What I tell you about that ship, because.
Speaker 3: That's what she said, don't shoot the motherfuckers?
Speaker 5: Does she say that that I have seen some crazy quotes? She said, I ain't seen nothing about he that beat up the pussy and stuck his finger up her as from you, yeah.
Speaker 3: Still want of them? Look at him? You wanted it.
Speaker 5: Just Let me put some ship out there so I can start.
Speaker 3: The homie boat Rocks said, he picture on the ass at the show, and she got mad and started cutting motherfucker. I don't know nothing about that one. Man. Yeah, I don't know nothing about that one. Yeah he said that on the show. You was there, you remember, I don't recall. I don't recall that. Actually, have Brian fly that motherfucker in here so motherfuckers can see. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they put that slide that up in there, some motherfuckers. I ain't bullshitting.
Speaker 6: I think it's really be a plan between them. I think they just really committed to media. That's what I think they committed to media.
Speaker 5: Some you got these teams of motherfuckers nowadays, they just tell you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Publicity is publicity.
Speaker 5: I don't give a fuck whether people talking, just as long as they talking and ship.
Speaker 3: Did you hear Will's reply to it? Will? At this point to me, man, it's a sucker watching this.
Speaker 4: Because I come over here and take off on your head with his name.
Speaker 3: Remember willis paid like a motherfucker. I wish she would come here put in on me. I'm gonna fall off on the floor and everything else.
Speaker 6: No you're not, because if you saw him, I'm talk so bad about you.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: You can talk to me at my house in Beverley Hill somewhere. Nigga still is there. We have to think when I'm when I'm taking out fifteen.
Speaker 4: Grand, and this is the Gangster Chronicles, I'm.
Speaker 5: Taking out the games, I'm taking out me fifteen twenty grand.
Speaker 3: Your whole half hit this nigg for about thirty million.
Speaker 4: I ain't spending that kind of money?
Speaker 3: Will come?
Speaker 6: Are you talking bad about this nigga? Talk about he can't take talking bad?
Speaker 3: His wife did this ship to him?
Speaker 4: Now you call the nigga bitch a nigga, You call him a sucker?
Speaker 6: What you just said she treating me like a sucker. You said he going out like he was going out like a sucker.
Speaker 3: Would you let your brother sit up here and talking on TV about some other nigga the whole time?
Speaker 1: But you can't really stop nobody from talking?
Speaker 5: What I mean, what are you supposed I mean, what are you supposed to really do about that? Because you already know you as a man, get some mother nigga, You as a man gonna get the bad rapped.
Speaker 3: I mean some other niggas, some ded niggas here.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I ain't the calm here and type of nigga dog, but she you know what, it might be a little bit. It might be a little something happening a summer. I wouldn't be coming, no heir, but you know, you know, motherfucker might be outside and you're gonna go through the will Smith treatment. You might. You might be outside. You ain't gonna camb your wife here for this. Your wife's hair, I come in his hair. Yeah, dog might be going down though I ain't. I ain't no nigga the type to hitting no broad. But man, you know she might be outside for a little bit. Go let that nigga pay these motherfucking bills. Go Let that nigga take care of your ass.
Speaker 4: This is gangst the chronicles.
Speaker 3: Go let that nigga take care of your ass. I wouldn't be in the house getting talking about like that. People. What you go for that ship? I ain't going for it at all. That's what I'm saying. I ain't going for that ship. Sitting up here talking about you said you ain't gonna do. Now what you're gonna do, You're gonna waunch your on top. She would be outside like a motherfucker nigga said, she'll be outside side like clothes coming there. You gonna kill your car, like you say popsible, throwing dressing drawers outside and ship go outside. Get the fuck on.
Speaker 4: You gonna kill your car?
Speaker 3: I ain't. I ain't doing like you're gonna put sugar in her gas. Definitely letting this nigga take care of her ass. Though she'd be sitting down there by that niggas tombstone, she'd be laying by the niggas.
Speaker 1: You way go do ship, You carry out like a wrestler to her, nigga by the pants.
Speaker 4: They gonna do ship.
Speaker 5: I mean, but she but but she done, she done broke out and said, nigga, we wasn't even fucking so she We wasn't even talking to her now.
Speaker 3: You know she already don't fucked it. No, we wasn't together. She don't already fucked her son's friends. She said, we wasn't together, Nigga, they ain't the motherfucking excuse certain we wasn't they gathered, Nigga, it's certain shit. We wasn't gather. How is it a violation if they not together? If she sucked the strange nigga? Man? You know what you know how them niggas get down anyway?
Speaker 4: The right know? How do they get down?
Speaker 3: You know how them niggas get down anyway.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know how they get down.
Speaker 3: Well, see this is what I heard, And I don't really like talking about. I don't really like talking about we like this, but you know they talk about dude like niggas.
Speaker 6: You know, she still this nigga Finna, come fucking will you better book us?
Speaker 4: Ask and why would you say this on TV?
Speaker 3: Here we all fucked up. We'll ain't crying up?
Speaker 4: Will y'all you and will about the same.
Speaker 3: He don't get his head choked out.
Speaker 6: And this motherfucker nigga did play Muhammad Ali nigga and it's broad to be.
Speaker 3: Talking about me next talk about damn still who ass damn fool.
Speaker 4: This nigga ain't right? Man an all serious one rap line?
Speaker 7: He said it was man the nigga was gay?
Speaker 3: When what was it? L line? We ain't talking about. We didn't talking about that on the show.
Speaker 4: No, he said there was a line.
Speaker 6: He said, you said that that means like that means if niggas say that, that's some budshit.
Speaker 4: Ohsten, he was saying, Will Smith, that's a Will Smith line.
Speaker 3: We don't talk about. We don't talk about the gay community on this show.
Speaker 4: Bro, nigga, you just said you just talked about Will Smith said it was gay.
Speaker 7: I take a muscle bound man and put his face in.
Speaker 3: The sad tal about you said, I take a muscle bomb man and put his face in the sand. What that means mean? I'm lost?
Speaker 1: But I love.
Speaker 3: We ain't talking about No, we're talking about Will Smith's wife. That's cutting up and being a Listen, they ain't been together seven years. Let it go while we even talk about this bitch. This ain't been in the movie in thirty years. That's what she's talking about. I said, because first of all.
Speaker 4: That's the only reason.
Speaker 3: It's the opportunity. You feel me.
Speaker 5: You know, the key, the key, the thing happened, It opened the door for you know whatever. And now this is this is her, This is her way of grabbing.
Speaker 1: About they know what they're doing with this market It.
Speaker 3: Was a whole marketing plan. Know what they're doing with this marketing man? And man, she she killing them. Man.
Speaker 5: I mean she's on all she's on all the shows, she's on all the talk, she's on all the podcasts.
Speaker 3: I mean she's getting she's getting negative press. But it's it's to the fact that ship we even speaking on it.
Speaker 4: Away wrote a song to It's called Letter to Jada.
Speaker 3: You feel me? You know the thing is man shaded to me is going up. She kind of sucking up her legacy a little bit on the record, huh.
Speaker 6: Taking on the record, were cussing her out. I think he explained, and she embarrassing.
Speaker 3: She was embarrassing. She embarrassing Wheel like a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: I feel sorry for.
Speaker 3: We think he embarrassed. He don't give you don't already got the pussy spirit. So man, let me ask you this though. One thing she is pulling off, I ain't never seen the ball here, motherfucker with blind hair?
Speaker 6: Why is we talking about this bitch? This bitch sixty because she don't got alopia like that?
Speaker 3: Right? She dug just think she gets ball here?
Speaker 1: She don't have alopecia.
Speaker 4: Nigga just slapped the nigga to talking about his bitch? Why is we talking about you?
Speaker 3: Worried about Will coming to put tips on you?
Speaker 6: We both know that I ain't gonna word with that, But I'm saying, why is we dedicate any minute about this bitch?
Speaker 3: Man? I ain't go you know what, we ain't got to talk about it no more. But it is. It's crazy though, dog she said wanted to marry her. Now that could be true.
Speaker 4: He could have wanted to marry her he didn't know better.
Speaker 3: She'd have been dragging his ass right now, like she's doing well, we are probably like, man, what the fuck did I get myself into?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think. I don't think we'll really give a fuck.
Speaker 3: To be honest, we're probably don't. We will probably, you know.
Speaker 6: What, We'll probably fucking all kind of bitches like getting over it. And they probably got a plan. I really believe the people be having plans to come together and make.
Speaker 3: Whats I think they got an open relationship. Anyway, Why do you always think this crazy ship? Because it's a lot of ship. I know, my nigga, I'm just ain't speaking on a lot of ship. It's a lot of shit. I know.
Speaker 5: He was there still is one of them conspiracy theorists failure, you know what I'm saying. He digs into all kind of conspiracies.
Speaker 3: And it's like I heard, huh, hell you heard them niggas playing what he just said?
Speaker 4: The Hollywood party? You heard about these parties?
Speaker 3: You have been one Man, I don't seen some ship. They a Hollywood party, he's been Hell, yeah he was. I remember when I was working for minor music. I was always up in Hollywood Hills. He's been to a few weird engagements. Man, talking to the thing. Why you go to the party though, Because.
Speaker 5: I was there, my nigga, I was, He's saying, because I was said, because I was there.
Speaker 3: Just there.
Speaker 4: I never got invited to them parties.
Speaker 3: I ain't exactly got you know, I was working. I was a motherfucker working for a major public.
Speaker 4: You was working.
Speaker 3: I was up there working and I saw some weird ass ship.
Speaker 4: Dog, how many of you went to because you said parties plural?
Speaker 3: Man, I've been about five or six of the motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: Niggas is getting ready and you just keep going back.
Speaker 3: What. No, No, I ain't seen no ship like that, No ship. But they do have some levels. They have certain levels to them motherfuckers. Right, So you was at the low level. No, I was just in the regular level with the general population. But when you go to the bathroom or something and you see niggas back there passing the little little trays and ship niggas back there doing all the sniffing and all that ship bros. Get the titty is running. I don't seen some crazy Yeah, you've never been involved like my kind of party. I've never been involved in that type of Holly Years ship that happened. Then it's weird ship that wind up and you you you've experienced that. Other must really trusted that. A lot of motherfuckers. It ain't like no, just regular motherfuckers. Dog, they just was in a Jamie Kennedy movie. They get to sniff in that blow and get to doing all kind of crazy ship.
Speaker 4: What kind of crazy shipiggas?
Speaker 3: Niggas take the exit, get the crying and ship and shed and tears and all kinds of ship shirts to get to coming off.
Speaker 4: Did you console them as they were crying.
Speaker 3: And console ship niggas ran up on me? He got fired on. Yeah. But anyway, though, I think they got some other ship going on in their relationship. I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I think they was together, cousin. It just didn't work out many.
Speaker 3: You know, she sucked the little the young niggas home boy, Why have we still talking about this?
Speaker 4: Just didn't turn to the view because at this point, but we don't, man, we have fun and we don't really care.
Speaker 3: We joking. But back to Keify, I told you that this nigga was going to jail. Dog, you can't sit on TV and talk about murdering a nigga all time.
Speaker 4: Man, That's not why he went to jail.
Speaker 3: Man, real time. I'm gonna tell you what they did. I'm gonna tell you what they did. My nigga did this nigga. They got just enough calls to go up in this nigga's house and leave a wire up in that motherfucker. He was up in there talking about that shit, and Bengo they caught his ass popped.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I feel bad for Kei Dog.
Speaker 3: I know I don't want to see no nigga go to jail, But Dog, he was talking like he didn't give a fuck. Greg Katon had that nigga. And you know the thing is, I think he violated this prophet agreement when he kept talking about the shit what a.
Speaker 6: Prophet would be a federal versus Nevada. So Nevada still got a right to kind of get on it.
Speaker 5: But I mean that's what I said because you because you hear talking that ain't got shit to do about what they doing that, stayed over. That's what a crime happened. So you can come here and tell Greg every fucking thing. It don't mean a damn thing when it comes to the state the Nevada.
Speaker 4: We just gotta pray for the nigga.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: It's a tough out, you know what I mean. And whatever God got him playing, God gotten playing. So I hope the best for the brother he you know, six jiggas.
Speaker 3: He kind of sick too, man. You know that would be fucked up for him to spend his last you could tell.
Speaker 1: You could tell like he probably dealing with some things and all that, and then they just caught him at a vulnerable time and everybody taking advantage of it, and he probably looked at it as an opportunity to get something out of it, you know what I'm saying. And then ship the universe is doing his thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he kind of. He wrote a book about that ship though I read the other reader, Oh.
Speaker 4: Jay did it first?
Speaker 1: No, I never read his book.
Speaker 4: O J book, bro know what's so cold? J wrote a book, said, if I did it.
Speaker 3: Rex, you write such a cold nigga man, because he had a I don't know how he got a copy of the ship. He sent me a copy of the book when the nigga was about to put his book out. You read the whole thing. Shit was in the ristling as a motherfucker. Yeah, I read this ship. It was in the rest.
Speaker 4: I just prayed for him because it's all right with me.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: He really he wouldn't know. You know, he came out a hundred. He came up to the man times, didn't he he was up there. I didn't want to interviewing about that ship. I didn't want to talk about it. Dog. I thought he was going a little and I told him. I said, my nigga, why you keep talking on TV about this ship. You're not worried about them people coming to snatch your ass up? He said, they can't do shit to me. I didn't pull the mother full of trick. I think he's a patsy and all this ship. To be honest with you.
Speaker 4: God damn it. He just said, you're a conspiracy theorist. How is he a patsy?
Speaker 3: He didn't pull the trick. Nigga is a felony mtter Nigga Me and you go lay somebody down. Everybody coming to you're coming right along. With that way.
Speaker 5: Don't be sitting in the back of the car, nigga. I was drinking a seven up and didn't know ship.
Speaker 3: All I heard.
Speaker 5: All I heard was pop pop and Nigga, I'm sitting in the back seat.
Speaker 3: You know something?
Speaker 5: You're going unless you jumped out the car right there and ran to the polation and said, hey, this nigga just killed the motherfucker and said, I ain't know nothing.
Speaker 3: That's the only way.
Speaker 5: But if you sit there in the back seat and you just ride along with it, you going down for murder too. You ain't gotta pull a trigger. You ain't gotta give a nigga a bullet or shell or nothing. All you gotta do is be sitting in the car with me when I bust on the motherfucker it.
Speaker 3: But you know one thing that Greg Kayten told me that was very interesting about that whole shit. I asked him a couple of questions. I ain't gonna go into what I asked him. He said, the only nigga that didn't snitch over there was should He said, he's the only one that didn't say nothing about nothing. They didn't say nothing about nothing, though, that means everybody else was, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean because sometimes niggas be thinking, niggas be thinking street shit is a fabrication. But some niggas, nigga, I don't need to tell a nigga I'm gonna go send some niggas to get them niggas. I mean, I got the power to do it. I've been doing it. You get me like, it's no secret. So why am I gonna testify against a nigga You knew what.
Speaker 3: I think. All this shit is the result from To be real with you, I think when you put that toothpucing with down, I don't know why niggas thought that was such a revelation when you released that video.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, it's funny something. I just was telling them, joking with them, niggas. I'm like, man, if they ever played that I quit rapping, that shit will break my heart. But really, even when I took it to him and I showed a toy, man, you know, I asked him before I put it out, I ain't just do it because you know, it's a situation that Domy Freaky dre Res and peace, DOMI freaking dre Reds and peace right Ryan Res in peace t died, so it's Keith was the only person to talk to him. He had been talking about it, so it didn't seem as crazy. But now I kind of look and I'll be like, dah, you know what's funny. I'm just in a weird place, like just how we come up. I don't know if justice, like I can't see regular justice no more like that, because we you know, we got our own set of rules that we play by. So whatever God got the store for Keith, you know what I mean, I just pray survive whatever is going on, you know what I mean, because he wasn't a bad dude, Like I get it. The world could talk shit, but dude always been solid. He always did right by me, by people I knew me.
Speaker 3: He was actually a cool nigga.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I look on the internet and I see certain niggas celebrating it, you know what I mean. If that's your thing, that's your thing.
Speaker 3: But I don't know how you celebrate another nigga going excel. You gotta be the worst kind of foul or just to be fans and shit, you know what, And.
Speaker 4: Then I'm not talking about fans.
Speaker 5: Well you you you know you got those those POC affiliates. You know that that was my boy, that was my dude. That was you know, I don't.
Speaker 4: Get them feeling like My point is how we came up.
Speaker 6: Dog Like, if a niggas did something to my boy, I don't want him to go to jail because I need him to be around so I can get to him. So, you know, however, people see it that some people feel justice. I stay sense of justice and whatever happened is how it happened, you know what I mean. But again, like it's just a tough situation for Keith, you know what I'm saying, because he had a real points like he's sixty you know what I mean, sick, and you know that's how that's how the last system works.
Speaker 3: So they wait all this time. They waited a long ass time to come and snatch that man up. You know, it seemed like if they was gonna do, some of it have been done a long time ago. Whatever I think.
Speaker 5: For the fact that people wouldn't let it die, it's just what he just kept the ship going.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: It was just like motherfuckers just could not let it alone, you know what I'm saying. Usually typically, you know what I'm saying, uh, when it's some when it's a death or something like that, when it come to the neighborhood or some shit like that, we were trying to handle shit in a different manner, you know what I'm saying. It just seemed because of Tupac and it's popularity, and you know what I'm saying, because even though we got the biggie murder and shit, it just was like niggas would not let it go. I don't know if it was la in the streets or the neighborhoods or whatever. And because a lot of niggas knew actually what happened, motherfuckers just wanted to keep speaking on it and keep bringing it up and like let the nigga, you know what I'm saying. Everybody had their opinions about it, but niggas like you want to go on fucking podcasts and start speaking about you know, and who was in the car and definitely like it's shit that's unheard of, Like you wouldn't do it.
Speaker 6: It's crazy, You're right, because I was thinking about it like only we knew, yeah, and then like even what empower me to make the song because it was like everybody was talking about it publicly, and I'm like, that's like the first time I think I ever saw that happen, like outside of like we have with Trayvon Martin, where we all know who killed him. I mean we don't really ever, Like even OJ is a question like you like, yeah, he might have killed this lady, but you're not sure like Trayvon Morton, Like how we know Zimmerman killed and he sold the gun and all that.
Speaker 4: Right, it's funny, right.
Speaker 6: So you see all that he didne sold the gun, he'd be doing interviews and all that, and nobody is you know, again, it's one of them things. It ain't never nothing like this, So I think it's one of those tough.
Speaker 3: I still don't know kill biggie.
Speaker 4: I hear all these rumors.
Speaker 3: I heard about three names and exactly like, but I'm gonna tell you though the homie I talked to a cat named Jean Deal that was a security car. He's actually in.
Speaker 6: The car with me and I don't listen shout out to Jean cuz because I love his story. But Jean it hate puff nigga, like I hate whole ass niggas. Jean hate puffy nigger and he hate Puff like skinny people like nigga wait conscious like vegans hate me.
Speaker 3: I don't really feel like because Jean was cool with Big, and he said he really feel like Big shouldn't have been out here in the midst of all that shit. He really felt like, like, why the that nigga come out.
Speaker 6: And all that shiit Jan talking about shout out to Jean because I ain't missing you. But at this point, because you need to square with Puff, Bro, why the fuck is every interview you hate this nigga? You got something to say, you ain't squabble cuz and nothing. You just go go on every podcast talking bad about Cut. That's just weird.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think Jeane necessarily do it like that. I think don't tell this truth.
Speaker 6: No, we don't cuzz get on the podcast, and every time I find out something new, Puffy was sucking this nigga dick or Puffy paid for this or Puffy did that. If you hate this nigga, that but why is this nigga still living? This Nigga hate Puff nigga like Christians hate Satan.
Speaker 3: You know what, Bro, I'm gonna tell you something. Though we lived in this really pretentious era man, where people can go online and say any fucking thing they feel like to come in their mind. Shit that you you remember back in the day you had your words had repercussions to certain shit, Like if I say something about you, I'm gonna have to see you eventually, and it ain't gonna be on the line. This shit right here, you would half a nigga talking about he did this and that till you see the nigga he's scurrying off and shit, you like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 4: But how do you? How do you? Again?
Speaker 6: I love Gene Deal's stories, Like I'm a huge fan of the bad Boy era, just like the Death Row. We grew up kind of checking all that shit out everything. But I don't get that like we are be like this nigga everything hate Puff, Like Nigga Puff couldn't have been that bad.
Speaker 4: You Rannie Morreler time you ain't did nothing to the nigga.
Speaker 6: I couldn't really, I couldn't take him serious as a person outside of entertainment.
Speaker 1: And then they probably pay, you know, niggas is doing interviews and getting paid to do interviews now, so people probably like, man, come tell some of that puffy shit. And we'll pay you a couple of dollars. In niggas like shit, I go get a couple of.
Speaker 6: Dollars that really need to be worried that nigga puff, that ship, that nigga somewhere shaking like a crap game.
Speaker 3: But you know what though, it's man, I'm gonna tell you this though, And it's the thing right here. And don't trip puffs ask the fuck around to get locked up behind this shit. They you didn't think they would come. Get keepy he got, he got plaus It's quite possible, dog, because from what I heard, Dog, from what I heard, the von Zip cat Puff put a million dollars up for some shit, and vonn Zip collected on some money that you know, never got the old boy in them.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, I don't believe that South Sides had white man.
Speaker 3: We heard this from your boy's mouth.
Speaker 4: I think they lie. I don't think Keith for love dog, all them niggas line.
Speaker 3: I don't think keepy with love Dog. Keep you saying that that nigga puff.
Speaker 6: So he just let puff at him a million dollars, will lie.
Speaker 4: He just let puff on him a million dollars, you know what.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's lying though.
Speaker 6: I think that a nigga, O you a million dollars, cause a niggo you a million dollars, man.
Speaker 3: If you were broken, if you can't get to him, I don't thinking niggas just go take Keith wasn't broke.
Speaker 6: Keep them niggas out of Mike Tyson. Fight them niggas had some money Keith, and this.
Speaker 3: Happened was hold listen.
Speaker 6: I hate to tell you this this way past, but them niggas had money over there in that community, had some coin, They had bread.
Speaker 3: But this is what happened. Though. It's not that Puff didn't pay the debt. Is that the vine Zip nigga took the money and bought a club.
Speaker 4: He's gonna pay both of us.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 6: If I did some nigga and you owe me a million dollars, I don't the fuck who accidentally got a nigga? If you told me you was gonna give me a million dollars, nigga, and and I'll go fuck if you passed it to Joey nigga, Now you got to give me my million dollars, so you got your money, te hell fucking yeah.
Speaker 5: If my mentality was like that and I was still on some street ship, Uh yeah.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna owe me no million dollars.
Speaker 4: You sewing them at this point, this man, it's gonna be an attorney.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's gonna be like, I'm not frienda gonna pop a nigga on some world of mouse.
Speaker 3: I figure he definitely wouldn't have been able to just give me.
Speaker 5: Nigga, I got this you got to give you gotta give me a deposit or something. Nigga with that wire transfer ad, you know, like a professional, professional hit man, I'm gonna be like, uh yeah, I need a half now sent to the Swiss account and then the other half upon delivery. Nigga's finna go do a job on just consignment. Nigga, take care of that, and then I'm a slide shot. Nigga. Please, Nigga. I got to get something, Nigga. I got to get Nigga. I got to get something, Nigga, Bigga one hundred thousand and a couple of gold plaques or something, ship something because I heard that. I got to get. I got to get. I got two. I got to get two fifty and a bad boy that's something. Nigga, give me some deposit first.
Speaker 4: No way, there's no way possible.
Speaker 6: Still a nigga gonna let a nigga owe him a million dollars when he got money to go get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm I'm, I'm, I'm I'm going through. I'm and and I'm I'm a hood. I'm a hood nigga.
Speaker 4: So you got enough heart? You got enough?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the heart, nigga, I'm gonna get my money.
Speaker 6: You got enough work money to be at a Mike Tyson fight with the homies. You got four five niggas at the Mike Tyson fight. You got enough money to be in the room with these niggas. So you got enough heart. Say you say you're carrying out hits, you know what I mean? Trust me, n if you got.
Speaker 5: Niggas was getting money right, niggas, niggas in the hoods had they niggas who had to had to work. Niggas had bread like everybody had one of them. They they had two or three of them. Nigga niggas wasn't starving. Yeah, niggas wasn't starving and they was.
Speaker 4: Running in the puff after.
Speaker 6: So you think puff can owe this nigga a million dollars, Nigga's no way possible.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think Puff, oh no, But I think Puff feelt like he gave you that money up already in the nigga.
Speaker 6: Feeling different nigga, and he was like, oh that's it, Zip, nigga, you better send me my motherfucking money, did you. You better go get your money back from ron Zipp and give me minds. Now, that's how all business works. You can't pass my money. You passed a million dollars to another nigga. If you gave Douce meal, you better go get your money back from Dog.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised if I saw Puffer getting laid out on some motherfucking shackles. It wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 7: Going on, I don't see it like you carry out a here after you get.
Speaker 6: Your ass now now now now, if he hasked them to do with it ship, however.
Speaker 4: It goes, how it go. That's just how the legal system works. But I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Puff think got crazy all the time. Puff was like a niggah When we was growing up. Puff was like one of them niggas right that with Puff was like a nigga that was cool about peace and all the niggas was wild around him.
Speaker 4: Puff is punching niggas out, choking niggas.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: I saw him cussing the nigga out on the corner and the joker outfit Halloween talking to a niggas about he was gonna do this to the nigga and know all that to a nigga.
Speaker 3: Out here doing all that, man, it's kind of like I don't.
Speaker 4: Know about out here doing that. Niggas in l A. He over there. No listen, yo, that's over there doing it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's over there, not over here doing.
Speaker 4: I got you, because he do that to any nigga from any of this ship right here.
Speaker 1: He for sure what it Manchester normally at the Louisiana trick my niggas my ticket.
Speaker 3: Because you know what's funny, dog, This nigga was in the motherfucking golf cart, got pulled up by police officers like I'm the King of l A. The way he said. I said, Damn, Puff is talking big ship.
Speaker 1: Now, niggas know that'll go viral too. Man, this ship is different now.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You know nobody you squabble.
Speaker 3: Puff Man, it's niggas.
Speaker 5: It's niggas who ain't puff, who feel like they the king of l A and they ain't got half the money. It's just money makes niggas feel Some niggas feel invincible, man, That's just it. Some niggas know how to some niggas know how to stay grounded. But a lot of niggas who nigga got a hundred million dollars, I'm this, I'm the president. Niggas talk what they talk and walk how they want to. You know what I'm saying. You could pay for private security and niggas with badges and all of that. You know, a lot of shit is untouchable. Niggas don't feel shit when it comes the money.
Speaker 6: So could Puff talk to you like that on the corner, be like, yeah, still keep playing the i'ma block blocking.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do this to your niggas.
Speaker 3: For get fired on, but forget stole on. And you know what, man, My thing is this, we up at the corn Academy. Shut up to my niggas at the Coin Academy month.
Speaker 4: And I tell butter Law, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: All my niggas, man, but they got a boxing ring outside, right, I see it. A few weeks ago, all these podcasters got problems. They got Friday Night face going on to people, niggas actually chunking. Ain't nobody responded, dog? Ain't nobody y'all here them got stole on dog. To me, Charleston White is the genius nigga the game. He's punkin niggas. Niggas A is seeing him me telling the niggas shut the fuck up.
Speaker 4: That don't do that.
Speaker 3: Who the fuck are you today? No, listen what I'm saying. Hear me out, like hear me out. What I'm saying is all of these niggas is tough on the internet, right, but when it comes to the outside ship, ain't nobody's fight. Ain't nobody got touched up on dog?
Speaker 1: They're not outside with each other to do that. Yeah, they just on the internet.
Speaker 3: Nobody. Ain't nobody got text step on?
Speaker 5: You know, why where are any of these people.
Speaker 3: At Because because because.
Speaker 5: This is like I said, nowadays, social media and the Internet has become this too to where motherfuckers can use it to the advantage of being a negative motherfucker. But what are you? What are you really gonna do? Just like a nigga to said about the Cryp Mac nigga. Oh, he's going around with all this crip shit and crip somebody gonna touch him. I said, who Who's gonna do it? Because the nigga's like a fucking he's an Internet select It's not even about the real hood shit. Real niggas feel like the niggas like not even worthy of of my time because what is that gonna do for us? It's not gonna get us no brownie points.
Speaker 3: You get me.
Speaker 5: A real beat dog is like, what am I gonna do? Smoke this nigga fight a nigga for what are you beat?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: You beat up Crip Mac or you know. It wasn't even the Internet makes motherfucking shit.
Speaker 3: It's just like I can get on.
Speaker 5: This motherfucking go fuck fuck, fucking fuck this, motherfucking fuck that and fuck that, fuck that. But but my my imagery now was out there for the world. Everybody know me, Who's gonna walk up in public and do something to me before I go police, police, police, you get me. That's why motherfuckers won't do anything.
Speaker 6: I just don't think these niggas be where niggas is at.
Speaker 3: It ain't about being if you're loizing this. Okay, I'm gonna go to where the niggas at and I'm gonna get live on the internet and I'm gonna start talking ship to the niggas and go police, where are you. I'm right here with the niggas. I dare y'all to do something. I don't even see these niggas right here you do something. I don't think that though they're not gonna they're not gonna do anything.
Speaker 4: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: Nigga's gonna do like like like like like see Mac Wright is different, right, like Mac is different, but like Mac is not finna be where a lot of hoovers are.
Speaker 6: Right, so game bank, right change Like when y'all first came up doing y'all thing like right, you were socialized at certain functions with other niggas. Now we're looking at niggas that are just most of these niggas. I keep telling them, they're like bloggers. They're not like they're gang members because they were from a gang, but now they live in their life and they making content. It's different when you had to go socialize amongst other gang members. So when you say, like Charleston like it's different. Charleston is saying a lot of shit. He say some some shit that's right, but a lot of bullshit as well. Right, But he also ain't finna go post up where no nigga is at.
Speaker 4: He just not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you walk, if you walking through the airport and you see some nigga and some niggas a whole ass most of the time, he be whole ass niggas even talking to him. If a nigga reached across rooms, like yeah, nigga, I don't like what you said about Nip.
Speaker 4: That ain't gonna be nothing. No nigga that fuck with Nip is gonna say.
Speaker 6: Now if you just a fean in that like Nip and you just wanted to be on your camera like the other day, who is a nigga the gunner Gunna walking through the mall cuz it's a nigga on his phone on line like yeah, this rad ass nigga and in a bodyguard that's with gunner says, nigga, what you say? Said the niggas like, I can say what I want. You heard what I shaid.
Speaker 4: I'm on my live. Yeah. The bodyguard not for to do nothing because he already marked.
Speaker 3: You out right exactly.
Speaker 4: But that don't mean.
Speaker 6: Gunn are finish step where we at. He not finna be where he gonna conduct his daily life like he should, right. He gonna go to the mall, get his clothes, go do his concerts, go to his radio show. He ain't finna post up where it's at because at that time, you could be accountable. See it's different when you pop and ship and you not to be held accountable.
Speaker 3: See he really never the whole ship with Gunn and man ain't no whole shit. He told, Yeah, that's what I'm saying, the whole ship with him, right his bodyguard. What you say the nigga says, I'm on the live. That's almost like some snax and shit right there, Like y'all see this niggas nigga, No.
Speaker 1: I'm on my live.
Speaker 3: And if you do it, if something to me.
Speaker 6: But if you think that you're in the hood of Atlanta and you gonna say you on your live, you getting your ass beat right now on your live? That now it is different for that bodyguard, that man with that job and say that. And it's also a weird ass nigga. But we've been talking about this. I know that you've been saying the same thing. It's way too many niggas talking about niggas is snitching Like it's one thing for us.
Speaker 4: To say who told it, who didn't.
Speaker 6: It's another thing with niggas to antagonize a snitch by talking.
Speaker 4: See, that's not how it worked.
Speaker 6: Like you snitching didn't mean you got killed in the hood at one time, Like it means you wouldn't be around here because everybody's gonna beat your ass up.
Speaker 4: One to you be shamed.
Speaker 6: He'd be like, I don't want to come around because I already gave up the street life.
Speaker 4: I went out like a sucker.
Speaker 6: Now niggas don't have shame, so they showing up as far as the rap shit go with niggas telling because it's niggas telling, because they.
Speaker 3: Talking to a bunch of people who don't care about snitching at all. A regular person don't care. Man, this song jamming up, and I'm not mad at them.
Speaker 6: So it's a weird space when we keep trying to we're trying to shame rappers by saying he told I won't listen to Gunner because I know he's not a man. He not an accountable grown up. You know, he took advantage of the situation and told when it got tough. It's not about is he comes to some kind of street that he just not an honorable man.
Speaker 3: Mn, shit was claiming all kinds of shit before that time start getting passed down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And then now he got there and when it was time to be accountable for such conversations, and he could have probably took a deal and did it like a truck that he went out like a sucker. It's not about the snitch part. It's about that, ain't no men.
Speaker 3: You know what ge I was thinking the other day. Man, Me and you've been fucking with each other for damn near twenty years though, right at like through a whole bunch of shit, Like I don't been through some shit with this nigga, like like some real like like on all levels of shit, you know what I mean. Some shit we could talk about. Some shit we can't, right, But I think when when niggas got a certain mentality, man, he's a real man, like you know what I'm saying, He gambler shit like a man. I handled my shit like a man. Everybody in this room, we all men, right, I think the problem is a lot of these niggas not men today. Dog, because me, I'm not gonna go online. If I got a problem with EP, I'm not go going on internet and talk all crazy to EP. I'm call him like a man and say, EP, this, what's going on. I got an issue with you. Either we can resolve this ship or we can't. Niggas have an issue with you and to see you won't say nothing to you, but to go online and say something like a nigga sent me a spoof text the other night right, and it was the weirdest shit ever. It didn't even get me mad really because it was just the biggest whole shit in the world. He said, why you fucking with such and such? That's show lane? And I was like, who is this? That bitch's lane canceled? And that was all I said. And so I call a number back and it's like, you know this number you reached and I'm like, niggas don't reach the just the level of just wholeness is just at all time.
Speaker 4: H That's what we've.
Speaker 1: Been saying that because you will feel that shame, like you know, you're like, man.
Speaker 6: There's a prime example you remember when the New West Ship was probably at right. So when you was saying all that shit, I didn't make no record. You won't find one record. You was right there, there's no record what I've ever this ice Q. Literally, when people interview, I'm like, I can't this is nigga. I grew up listening to his music. This is eight, this is Snoop. That's not gonna ever happen. It would be unauthentic because I grew up listening to their music. So therefore I don't know them enough to disrespect them, and I literally would admire them. So when I have my issue, I was gonna find everybody because I want to see what the real problem is. But that's not for no fans. That's between you and people. But that ain't everybody's mission. Everybody not really trying to solve a problem.
Speaker 3: Everybody is doing shit for fans. I remember I was at a mac Tien concert. I was at the mac ten concert. You was at the same concer. You know, we was hanging out in the back, right, I'm walking to the thing to go to the car, and some nigga like he tried to bump into me. But I guess you know, nigga stronging out what he thought. He kind of stumbled a little bit, and he waited till he got you stronger than he thought. Yeah, he's I'm stronger than he thought. I was right.
Speaker 4: I doubt that.
Speaker 3: No, No, nigga, I don't think he ever thought you wasn't wrong. Yeah, but the nigga almost fell over right built like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm they like they got big big old buck.
Speaker 3: Get that big buck up in here. I think nothing. Never, I didn't take it personal. I thought, you know, maybe a nigga bump into a nigga by accident, right. So I hear the nigga mumble something and he says something about this podcast, and I turn around, saying what you say. The nigga says something kind of ringing out the thing, and I'm like, what the fuck kind of whole ship is going on right now? Nigga? You're getting involved over some ships you don't know nothing about. They about to get your your ship splattered? You know what I mean? For playing still to tell a couple of niggas, you're about to bake me fuck with you right quick? Exactly? You about to make me fuck with you right quick. Nigga. You ain't never wear that. You look like you want. The niggas that played with.
Speaker 5: The white people being there, they suits and ship, they break the nigga and the chase. Get ready for him to fight your body. Get ready to fight the niggas and beat the niggas.
Speaker 4: Johnson Jo.
Speaker 6: I always tell niggas man like Stell, I don't think nobody saw you, and I think if a nigga saw you, he pretty sure it was like that nigga probably strong.
Speaker 3: But it's like dog we in the era of dog To where men are not men no more like a nigga sent this a spoof text. You know how embarrassed I would be dog to send ep a fake ass text.
Speaker 5: For me, because that's a nigga, Because that's a nigga that you that's a nigga that you know, and that'll be the same nigga that you see tomorrow.
Speaker 3: That'll be like, what's up, steal, And that's what I'm saying. That's scary, and that's why I'm to the point now to where, like I tell you old time, I don't fuck with new niggas. Dog I don't fuck with niggas. The niggas that's in this room is my people. Everybody here I fuck with, right, I fuck with everybody, killing death for every last nigga in this room. I can say that, including this nigga behind the camera, right, and you know, a few more niggas ain't here. But my circle is small because you just don't know no more. Dog. It's like we lived in the fucked up bass time dog, And it's like this by me being a nigga to have a daughter. Dog, It's like, I'm looking, ain't none of these niggas worthy? Dog. It's like, you can't take care of my daughter. Niggas gonna ask niggas you know, like niggas ain't worthy. Dog.
Speaker 1: And I so got to give credit to a lot of people that's not on the internet too, you know what I'm saying. It's so many people got Yeah, we gotta stop making that world. When when you're paying attention to this ship every day, all day, it becomes a part of your life to the point where you forget it's a whole lot of people.
Speaker 3: This niggas.
Speaker 1: It's just people like my g moms or my mom or.
Speaker 3: Just regular people.
Speaker 1: That's like.
Speaker 6: One thing I respect about eight is eight act like niggas might see him, so we talk. He's gonna say what he means and mean what he says because niggas might see him.
Speaker 4: That's how I talk.
Speaker 3: So whenever I want a grocery store you finished gold local gas to be on the boulevard, nigga fould be at the street race. Nigga finna be interacting with the with the community. So we talked that way. I'm not trying to escape it. I'm not trying to make a bunch of money to run away from it. That's just what you do as a man, you earn. But it never traumatized me. I'm the motherfucking problem, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: And I don't mean that in the negative way because it's obviously I'm from a community. It's a ton of motherfuckers that's probably didn't got killed way more motherfuckers and did all kinds of shit. But them, niggas is that's not the problem. I'm the problem in the community. So I always treat it that way, always respected it. It's nothing to run from. We supposed to run to it. So we talk, all of us talk like we might be held accountable, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But they can't. That's the point.
Speaker 6: You you got a lot of people talking and doing things because they not gonna be nowhere where they can be held accountable.
Speaker 4: But the problem is eventually they're gonna be held accountable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how you know. They not like they're not authentic. It's an act to them.
Speaker 3: I've had my heart broken light like recently. You know, you know certain niggas you can't up seeing certain niggas of a certain caliber. I ain't gonna say the nigga's name, but a nigga just did the ultimate whole shit and I was like disappointed. I said, wow, really, they don't got to your ass, to my nigga, But I don't know what you Listen, A lot of that gonna happen.
Speaker 4: It's money, money, money, money, money.
Speaker 6: Listen if if money is everything, man, shit, you you a lot of niggas.
Speaker 3: For sale, Oh definitely, especially in this day and age.
Speaker 4: And so if niggas think it's an opportunity, they gonna just take it.
Speaker 3: And you know, our mentality when it come to money, mean, it ain't shit. It's me and you don't have change thousands of dollars with each other's like shit, you know, a whole bunch of money, and it ain't shit like I ain't gonna never send this nigga like I don't send g ten thousand not the blue, and he don't send me ten fifteen thousand, not the blue, just like that. It ain't never been no shit. Well when you go pay me, no, that's my brother right there. If I get something in nigga here, you know what I mean here, he ain't got to call me and tell me he may needed or whatever, and I ain't gotta do the same with him. We just look out for each other as we're a family, right. But it's like niggas now, Dog would sell you out, man, I feel I say, I know how Jesus feeling, not my niggagga, them souls you off for really, how you fuck with your silent ones, that you treat this game like the game it is, and then you take your ass.
Speaker 4: Home, you make jokes about everybody and fuck everybody.
Speaker 3: That this motherfucker right here is the best podcast partner in the world because he understands business. Right. It's like Dog and you know not to bring up no old shit, right, but a nigga when you're paying for every motherfucking thing and you doing this and that it's a business. Niggas don't never think, well, you know what, maybe y'all should put in on this and something getting this right there.
Speaker 4: But but you can't blame them.
Speaker 6: And I always tell you this offline, like you can't blame people if they never did that.
Speaker 4: This man had the finances own shit. He didn't been a part of a business.
Speaker 6: Where I'd have heard interviews where he didn't felt like he got the short end of the stick.
Speaker 4: Somewhere he got the best hand of the stick. So he do business.
Speaker 6: But he also got experience a lot of people that you brought in this business as far as podcasting. You're the first start and you teaching them business. This ain't your first business. You came from running a record label, taking me overseas and do concerts in different countries. And you knew how to do business before I even when I was just trans trans you know, coming out of the fucking sharing business.
Speaker 4: You taught me the record business.
Speaker 6: On a global level. Then nobody else know that shit. So you can't be mad at him. And that's why I always get mad at you. Yeah, and it could have been.
Speaker 4: But this is different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is a different different, This is different. Tainment is different, and especially a lot of street aspect. If niggas don't understand business, because you can understand the dope game easy, but when it comes to you know, entertainment and contracts and t's and i's and and you know, you gotta wait on shit and then it might be successful.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 5: A lot of niggas don't understand that shit. A lot of niggas just no money, and here's the money.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 6: Have no business being upset at no nigga you did business with. Every last nigga you did business.
Speaker 4: With, you helped. Y'all did good business. Y'all made history.
Speaker 6: Everyone me on down, including now wherever everybody else.
Speaker 4: You didn't make history.
Speaker 6: This is a historical platform, so every nigga helped build it. I told you you can't be mad at them because you understand business. You didn't get you didn't gave a lot, you didn't put it in. Further, everybody don't know how business were, so you gotta let it go and understand that people gonna see it how they see it.
Speaker 4: It ain't nothing personal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's what niggas get.
Speaker 5: Ship crossed, though, because when you tell niggas it's business, they still take it personal.
Speaker 3: And that's what the problem is.
Speaker 1: Studying liars. They whole time is learning about much money they getting it all this and then they think another thing.
Speaker 3: The problem. The problem understand like the lottery.
Speaker 6: That TV shows was like glasses, man, this is not uncommon. That's they didn't want to pay me no money, Like, that's not uncommon.
Speaker 4: He had history. A lot of niggas don't know how much money they make.
Speaker 3: It. You had to explain to him because he was like, nigga, they're only trying to get me. I said, dog this shit because more than likely they got a little production situation the way they may be paying for the cameras and ship, but they not really getting no money. It's only what you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Because but you got to understand. You know that because you've been in films, you've been in TV, you'd have been in record You started a podcast company out of nowhere. I don't even know how you come up with the dumb ass ship because we sitting at a fucking table and you're like, man, i'mnna start a podcast company.
Speaker 3: That's the nigga would have deal. What I said how many years ago, was that we'd have been we'd have been so far ahead of the motherfucking games. I was talking about this ship. Chris was in high school. Dog, he was still sophomore, just because I was still running the pair of my program. So this is like we talked a sixteen twenty sixteen, twenty fifteen. Right. I'm telling this nigga because I know he'd like to talk and he's gonna say something found niggas. We need to do a podcast, nigga, we need to do a part.
Speaker 4: And see that's the number one mistake people thinking I like to talk. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel you have an honest opinion.
Speaker 6: That's what it is, because the natural thing is I like, it's not I just really feel like people around me should understand what I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: But what I came to understand is okay to be misunderstood, like as I.
Speaker 6: So, when you come from the streets, you need your pride for everything. So if people don't want to help you, you take it personal. That's what the New West was about, niggas taking it personal because we like damn the niggas who we looked up to don't want to help. We bought all these niggas records, but it was more pride and ignorance.
Speaker 4: But we didn't know.
Speaker 6: So you need that in the streets, that's how you build everything. You don't need that in the business. And nobody said that. The first nigga told me that was Dube. See, he's like me, you don't need your pride. You gotta fuck with niggas when they ready to fuck with you. They don't owe you shit. So a lot of niggas don't know that. Nobody tell you that. You come in this shit because everybody make you think all of us there same. They like all these niggas is crips and gang members and shit. So you thinking like these niggas see it like you and they don't have to. These niggas are a successful businessmen that can change their life, and you trying to bring something that's foreign as fuck to them.
Speaker 4: At this point in life.
Speaker 6: Every one of the niggas when the New West started them, niggas had been successful for fifteen years. Going think about that fifty quick eight q dre dog twelve, fifteen years of getting money and you coming in with this this brand new idea of how you don't know it worked. But if nobody sits down to tell you, you don't, so you gotta always tell you gotta look at it different, because you always knew how it worked, even when you did come to me with the podcast shit, and you came to me with the first podcast, right, which this is the first podcast, right, and.
Speaker 3: Actually you had the first mocking podcast, yeah, right, which is the mind I'm alone, right alone, you have to say. But even when we start building.
Speaker 6: Gainst the Chronicles as a podcast, right, like, and we start casting everybody, it was perfect.
Speaker 4: But a lot of times this was a new idea and it worked great. Sometimes it just don't go to the end.
Speaker 3: I mean, And that's when I figured out the niggas were fuck up a wet dream though.
Speaker 4: But it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not that it's not niggas are fuck up a wet dream.
Speaker 5: Sometimes niggas don't see Sometimes niggas don't see your vision, that's all.
Speaker 6: And a lot of niggas who what you got how many year, how many how many seeds you got to one and a half two seasons against Chronicles?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Before oh and it was just everybody, oh man, we probably on our fourth fifth year now, no, no.
Speaker 1: Not now.
Speaker 6: When it first when we had everybody together, how many how many episodes do we get?
Speaker 3: How many episodes? Man Ship? We didn't even get past a fucking year.
Speaker 6: Okay, So that's how powerful was depth Row that we consider the greatest label ever is four years. Put it in context. Cast Money been around now since nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've been a long time.
Speaker 4: So we talk about something that lasted a couple.
Speaker 3: Of days four years. Look how we talk how could it stay? How it really only had off them four years? Only two of them was great? Well, really, that's not true. This this is the fuck up part. Snoop carried that shit and he probably the most disrespected member of the whole shit. Chronic is a Snoop album.
Speaker 6: Shout out to Doc. Doc is my Lowe like I love because he made to be Snoop on fourteen and fifteen of the Chronic records. Next year's Doggy Style That's Not So ninety two is a Chronic that's a Snoop out fourteen after fifteen songs, and he wrote a lot of shit. Ninety three is Doggy Style, right, that's his record, and then it was so mainly backed. Then the dog let Me Finish ninety four, Murder was a case. Nigga's record three million, that's one song off cuz album ninety five is his group the Doll.
Speaker 3: He's on seven eight of those records. Nigga and niggas be talking about cousin be jealous of Pat?
Speaker 4: Can I be like?
Speaker 3: You had to be happy Pop came at this point, niggas. That's why he'd go, how long cut, how long it's been on cuts shoulders? Where the first record he on fifteen of the rec fourteen, fifteen of the records. The second records is all album. Then Murderer's Case is his idea. He's on the cover, and then the dog Food is the Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 4: And the dog Camp.
Speaker 6: Nigga had to be happy to Pop came at a certain place. Goddamn, somebody could lift his ship this shit?
Speaker 3: Have you? I think? You know what, gee, I think a lot of those people that be talking you gotta remember we was there in real time and seeing this shit right. So a lot of niggas don't really understand Snoop Dogg's impact. And I tell niggas, no matter how you feel about this, Nigga, this nigga is one of the greatest things that happened to hip.
Speaker 4: Hop ever the world.
Speaker 3: World. Well, I'm gonna tell you how I know. Me and Big Sych we was in Dubai and you know how them fancy peace yeah recipes only big Sight. You know how the luxury hotels got the dry cleaners and stuff down there. The cleaners that fucked don't nobody know that they're fuck. A lot of niggas don't know. And that's the prop. See how you nigga knew? Yeah, yeah, I remember that. Lets the hotel, you know, another fucker fucked up our clothes and ship. So we only picking up our clothes. The lady's like, oh, this is a beautiful shirt. Are you an entertainer? She knew, like you know, the fabric and stuff like that, And I said, yeah, we got here to do a show. She said, this is beautiful. What kind of music are you? She said, you look like very white. Do you play bass or something like that? And so I said, no, I rap right part so, but but we're talking, so she's telling me she said, I don't know too much rap, but I know Snoop Doggie Dog. And this woman is about seventy years old, and we in the Midton, the desert, my nigga, and she know who the fuck Snoop Dogg is. That's when I said I got this. Nigga's cold.
Speaker 4: For sure, the most famous rapper.
Speaker 6: But again, like I say, when you think about it, hip hop being street urban culture.
Speaker 4: Right, if you think about.
Speaker 6: Dog back in nineteen ninety three, ninety four, because album came out, he goes to England to do shows.
Speaker 4: Right, they don't let him in the country. They tripping on cubs. They not let him in. They run a whole magazine add cuz like Snoop can't get in the country. This nigga is evil and the king.
Speaker 3: Let the queen made the demand. They let his ass over there.
Speaker 6: Fucked that part right, This is thirty years ago, cuz this year in January February, cause and nigga's on the biggest stage in the world. Crip walking with a blue bandanna suit on, some chucks cuz chunking up chunky seas, smoking the blood on the side of the stage.
Speaker 3: This nigga said he smoked the blunt in the White House. Though.
Speaker 7: The nigga is just you don't even want Snoop if he ain't smoking like Snoop showing up.
Speaker 4: Nah, that's crazy, And to me, like, who want to not a hard Snoop?
Speaker 6: It just and he's still a crip man, like he's still a representation a street been coaching.
Speaker 4: He never turned it down, he never took it back. He did it his way.
Speaker 3: You knew what tripped me out about all these niggas to be hell of famous though, And that's the one thing I'll be explaining to eight, right because eight is a real quiet dude, and I'll be hetting to tell people ate cool the motherfucker. But if he don't know you, he just not go. He really don't owe you no conversation. I don't mean he don't like it, happy go lucky.
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like, you know, he just don't know you. But the thing is Eight, in his mind, he's a regular nigga, he like. And I tell him, I say, bro, you're not a regular nigga. He's a regular nigga. Because what happens he is these dudes meet him and they thinking about all that's who I grew up on, and their feelings be hurt. Man, how come, Oh he didn't talk to me I'll be like, man, nigga don't know you.
Speaker 4: But niggas don't be thinking that way.
Speaker 3: This is the truth, bro.
Speaker 1: They see they see the superstar.
Speaker 4: We see these not the weed us.
Speaker 6: So when we look it's like, Nigga, you can't be upset, right, but you looking at niggas like these is niggas to some degree that raised you culturally outside of your household, of your neighborhood. So you see them differently, and it's crazy. I felt the same way. I used to be, Like Damn Man, I seen eight the first time cuz I'm in Spooktown at the Ojom, the Bomb House.
Speaker 4: He got a studio. I'm just starting to do music.
Speaker 6: I'm still selling Sharin At this point, I go bum eight there cause I can't even talk.
Speaker 3: To cuz, you know what I mean. This is what it be like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So when you meet Dog and you meet Cuban, you meet these legends.
Speaker 6: I feel bad for him, especially now because now they've been in the business as a pro fifteen years. But I feel bad for him because it's like the expectations is crazy. Like my first time I was in the studio, Quick Cousin, he was bouncing around. I'm looking at cuz like I can't help it because I'm expecting you to just be some shit.
Speaker 4: It's not fair, they y'all. It's fucked up because shit, And.
Speaker 3: This is what I have to explain to people, right, I say, it's like this. You walk in the were right, you walk past the store manager. He don't know you, so he probably not gonna have a conversation, which you ain't that he's being mean. He just on a way mission doing what he do. And you thinking like I'm a rapper door. He said, no, man, nigga probably even know who the fuck you is.
Speaker 1: It's not you don't know.
Speaker 4: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like it like that, And I asked him, did you go walk your way to introduce yourself to him?
Speaker 4: But then it's tough because it's not fair.
Speaker 5: I try to not put myself on that because some niggas do. And I think because I grew up in the neighborhood, and I guess that's kind of of fantasy for some niggas who claim to be, you know, street niggas. I grew up in Spooktown, you get me. I saw nutty blocks coming through every night shooting niggas and dry bys and you no, I mean shit. I mean I was from Tragnue. I lived in Spooktown. They had beef like a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: I remember that first started when Big G got killed at at the fuck Is Mobile.
Speaker 5: So I always was on neighborhood politics type of shit you get me. Wasn't flamboyant. Niggas didn't talk about shit like nigga. It's like when we went to spots, Nigga, we get out nigga. We wasn't like, hey, what's up, nigga, Nigga, We like nigga on guard Nigga. I was always like that, defensive on guard. Uh never talked too much. I just walk in and observe shit because you had that in the neighborhood nigga. I was on the block every night trying to sell crack pieces with six other niggas.
Speaker 3: You get me.
Speaker 5: We didn't know when the Campanella's was coming through or the so and souls. That was just the life I lived when.
Speaker 3: I grew up. Now you feel like you never so so even though even when I started rapping, even though this life made you a star, I never.
Speaker 5: I didn't want I didn't want that role. I didn't want to be Honestly, I didn't want to beat Cube or Snoop Dogg. I wanted to be just you know, fucking y'all pay me for the tapes and funk all that fame ship.
Speaker 3: I'm just so she was just gonna be one of the biggest gangster rappers of all time. I didn't even.
Speaker 5: And it wasn't even on that like, it wasn't even or no, I was gonna be the biggest gangster rapper. I'm just another nigga from the track New That's how I looked at myself, and I just didn't look at Nigga.
Speaker 4: You are not.
Speaker 3: I ain't. No, I ain't no bigger than than then, than the big neighborhood. You know, we had the neighborhood, big time drug dealer. I'm under him. You get me. I'm under the homie. I'm coming through Nigga.
Speaker 5: Duly trucks and six trades, but I'm still going to try. I'm getting out were hanging out the park. I'm not considering myself.
Speaker 3: I'm like.
Speaker 5: Niggas knew who our neighborhood drug dealer was. Nigga had boats in his yards. And all kinds of ship nigga.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling like I ain't gonna say his name our records and videos, I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna say his name could because you're not saying his name.
Speaker 3: But bigger than good nigga. I'm like to me in the hood, that nigga.
Speaker 4: Was much love to every legend, that niggas, that.
Speaker 3: Nigga, that nigga was, you knew him, was he like? Was he like a big on me too? He was the he was the old I was a young nigga. We probably he probably a couple of years older.
Speaker 5: Living the niggas was like and I'm just yeah, before I was n C eight, I was just a nigga walking through the neighborhood with a couple of homies. Were going to the liquor store, bigger than every forty ouncers in Thunderbird, every dB.
Speaker 3: Hanging on on bar Clay every day.
Speaker 7: Like it's like homie before you was a famous rapper, so you.
Speaker 3: Got like when you grew up, yeah I didn't. Yeah, but but just keep that but that, but but it got.
Speaker 6: To be personal and this is what I learned, that's what but but no, but now also because he still gotta be m c A to us, like, now, that don't mean that, don't mean that, don't mean m c A. There is nobody outside of a nigga for track new, but a nigga that got kind of a lot of supplatinum gold records in the film, there's there's a lot to come with it.
Speaker 4: And this is the conversation with Snoo. It's fair that, but it do.
Speaker 6: But it also means you may don't know how everybody look at him, right.
Speaker 3: I think he knew that part.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I didn't you didn't think he comes.
Speaker 5: Yes, he knew I had fans. He didn't really didn't realize he meant to us in that run. I didn't realize the fame of it, like it would weird me fucking different.
Speaker 3: Nah, I wasn't that nigga.
Speaker 5: Nigga nigga motherfuckers to tell you, I was fucking with the same bitches from high school before I got famous. I didn't go out and do that shit. I didn't go out and do that ship. I was fucking with the same motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: I knew he was in the same exact life I did.
Speaker 5: I didn't go out, I didn't go out and do the I didn't know. I didn't go out and and and hunt down the models and the celebrities. If I knew you when I was fifteen, when I was twenty five, that's who I was. You getting me exactly. It wasn't, no, nigga, you can go fuck so and so, and you could go fuck so and so.
Speaker 3: You didn't do that, did not. We just didn't give a fuck about it. He wasn't. I didn't go. I didn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't go do it, man, nigga, you still gotta be I didn't know, even with doing even with even with doing the videos, going on tour, even with being in Menace and the movies and ship at that height, I was never like, oh, I'm finna go find me a celebrity bitch, and I'm finna go fuck all of just.
Speaker 3: You didn't even I didn't go fuck with him at all.
Speaker 6: But but incause the fence. But because the fence though rich and say cuz was on the boulevard, this prime.
Speaker 3: Cr that's what that that to me. To me, that was more important for me. It was more important for me, nigga.
Speaker 5: He it was more important for me for niggas to see me up and down Crenshaw every night in my sixth stress that was that was my thing, nigga every day he was still on dark and then and then I moved to one eleven around the corner from dub I was with them niggas every every day.
Speaker 3: That was my fame. You get me this, like right, like yeah, so he here.
Speaker 5: My fame was being able to go out on Sundays and where all the hood niggas be with they low riders and niggas be hanging out beca. I could jump out my car niggas. That was like what's up eight that?
Speaker 3: That was the hype for me.
Speaker 4: But understand why because that is success where we come from. That's goddamn right.
Speaker 3: Nigga. I could go.
Speaker 5: I could go from here to Crenshaw, I could go to one eleven. I could go to Inglewood, I could go anywhere. Whether you jump out my.
Speaker 4: Ship, sell dope got a business that was always success.
Speaker 3: I was more.
Speaker 5: I was more happy with that respect than niggas buying my fucking tapes and ship.
Speaker 3: I was able to I'm one of I'm one of the niggas.
Speaker 5: I'm not no nigga, I'm not pulling up in no motherfucking Bentley Coop and while niggas is out here and low riders and fix nigga out. Nigga, I'm riding around with my motherfucking mechanic blowing soellnoids and shit on Crenshaw with the hood up and niggas pulling over like, hey, what's up o, nigga?
Speaker 3: We hanging.
Speaker 4: Real story.
Speaker 6: I caught a flat on my low ride on my glasshouse, my rad glass house. I was on Lone Beach Boulevard. This's nineteen ninety nine, two thousand, and I'm right by my dad house. So I'm trying to get to my dad house. I go on my trump I'm looking for I got a dating hammer, but I locked the God knockoffs, so I'm sitting out there stuck. Nigga ain't got no triple A at that time, don't got the wrench or nothing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: The nigga that pulled over to help me, baby gangster, rich ass, baby gangster.
Speaker 4: Right, he pulls over this he and gangs his paradise.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: We then all came from the boulevard.
Speaker 6: He pulls over and gangst paradise and nigga helped me jack up my court right there. We own Lone Beach Boulevard right off Compton. Feel me right there, this right when they build it right there. That nigga helped me change my dating hammer. And the reason I tell that story right is because that's how it is meeting y'all. It don't You're right, It don't matter how you achieved that success and celebrity, you still kind of become the apple of the community's eyes.
Speaker 4: So I guess it is tough and success should look the same. But yeah, yo, shit is a lot different than yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was just I was just like niggas saying I was just a simple nigga, and I never and then coming where I came from, I never wanted to outdo the niggas that I was with every day, so I tried to belong you get me, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't do none of the fancy jewelry and none of that, like they.
Speaker 1: Got survivors remorse, Like is that like success remorse?
Speaker 6: But I agree with him because none of us, none of our dreams ain't bigger than just the community.
Speaker 4: No, no they're not.
Speaker 3: But you just don't dream sure like because nigga, we was watching we was watching than water. Nigga.
Speaker 1: When you be like nigga, what you right.
Speaker 4: With marg Yeah, yeah, nigga smaller than that.
Speaker 1: Nigga put that ship together, like nigga, we know that ship like.
Speaker 5: So, I just never wanted niggas to feel alienated because I'm like nigga, I came from where you came from, and I came from poverty. I came from motherfucking I came from struggle, gangs, niggas dying. I came from I didn't come from the silver spoon because.
Speaker 6: A lot of rappers couldn't hang out like that. But but I genuinely think all rappers could. I think the difference, I don't think.
Speaker 5: There's sometimes I think that I think that a lot of that I a tribute with with niggas forgetting where they came from. But that's because and a lot of and sometimes that comes with me. I didn't let money change me. I might have went out and bought a fancy car, but ship, nigga, I'm my car parked on Barclay. Every day you're getting I didn't know how to go. Oh, well, you shouldn't be hanging out.
Speaker 3: Here no more. You should be in Hollywood or fucking why.
Speaker 1: Should you really be you don't even want to hang out over there.
Speaker 4: But but to be honest, why should you anyway?
Speaker 3: Why should you?
Speaker 4: Where should we be? Why should we this was?
Speaker 3: This been my point, Like he was supposed to go to calab Why niggas think yeah, because that's because you know why, that's the image, that's the image of the comments of the common man, of the common motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Is like I know, I said when I got my little money, I wasn't going to leader hood.
Speaker 3: I knew you ain't in You know why you're in in the grory heels or nowhere. Nigga.
Speaker 5: When I when I first came, when I first came up, when I first came up, Nigga, I moved to Soritos.
Speaker 3: You feel me?
Speaker 4: That was a wind to me, that's what igga. That was ship to me.
Speaker 3: Nigga's gotta be a little townhouse in Serritos, Nigga, right off Carson Street coming from Compton Watson. You winning, So that.
Speaker 4: To me, that was it was winning.
Speaker 3: Niggas hadiggas don't go Niggas had to tell me, no, niggas don't go to niggas. Niggas basically had to tell me to stop coming to the hood. Yeah, because but but they knew how big you was, and and and they and the niggas who was you know, because you have you know in the hood. You know how it is.
Speaker 5: You got to you got your group, you got this group, you got this group. My group was, Nigga, why are you coming over here?
Speaker 3: Still?
Speaker 5: You get me because there's niggas over here that don't like you coming around no more because of who you become me. I'm still thinking like I'm still here. But it's powers that be to go. No, nigga, you can't come around here. It's a affecting one.
Speaker 3: But it's not and it's not they fault once you change social classes. It just changed social and that wasn't and and I didn't try to do that. But you can't. You can't help it.
Speaker 5: You go from you go from like I said, you go from one day getting dropped off over there by your mom and then a year later, nigga, you pulling up in the brand new fucking due and you know, and I'm still like, nigga, I'm from the hood.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure even family start treating you like different just because you become something. Behavior usually gonna be the nigga that sings. Still I'm still cousin.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean you you tried, you the family, you just have to. I think I just like I said, I grew up in Compton. I knew what it was going through poverty. I knew what it was going through elementary, junior, high school, gang banging, not having ship. You know, niggas is selling shirm down the block. The essays is right here, you singing gangs, you seeing shit. Just like I tell every nigga, Saturday Mornings was about cartoons in Cereal. But by the time I started walking to school, nigga, it's about nigga. I'm finna be from the hood.
Speaker 3: There's nothing else to life but this ship here.
Speaker 5: It wasn't no rapping, it wasn't no football playing, it wasn't no sports, it wasn't nothing. So that's why I think I was more grounded to just being a normal nigga representing the hood, because it's all I know.
Speaker 3: I didn't know nothing else. I didn't know shit from before I just started rapping. I tried. I was selling. I'm trying to sell crack. Come nigga.
Speaker 4: The change never came.
Speaker 3: That's it. No, it really didn't.
Speaker 6: What happened, Look what happened. No, what happened to him was the same thing that happened to me. Everybody else noticed it. Like what happened was I stopped. No, what happens is like nigga stopped saying glasses logan start saying GM alone. That's when you know this thing, well, nigg start treating you like you not being over here.
Speaker 3: You start you, you know you you represent you representing that cm W.
Speaker 5: You ain't representing that trag Newes while you while you you know you coming around, you coming around with seeing dub hats and sweatshirts, nigga with the TPC sweatshirts and hats and ship. So you start feeling like, because I'm gonna watch nigga, I'm nigga, I'm still I'm here. I'm putting niggas in my videos. And then it's it turns into a nigga. I mean your video, nigga, what I get what I get because I'm in the video.
Speaker 6: Don't blame it because they life not changing like it ain't homies for like even when all like when all this shit happened in certain homies, life wasn't changing like I used to hear all kind of crazy ship like. But what I realized was, imagine your older homies that raise you, they kids talking about you. Now you the most talked about nigga from the community. You weren't even you was just a regular nigga from around the way, like I was as glass as low before a rap like niggas knew me. But then you become the token or the centerpiece of an idea, and it don't change you because moon is still mooning me, Pluck still plucked to.
Speaker 4: Me, Shaddy is still shaddy to me.
Speaker 6: All the homey is still the umies to me, Like right boo, they are still there, but not to nobody else and not to them even then they gonna look and be like, yo, shit is different, So you just you kind of have to start doing something different.
Speaker 4: But I agree, there's a.
Speaker 6: Place where I agree with a right because success still look like success to us. Because right now, if you got a million dollar house or a multi million dollar house and Toritos you want, especially no matter what we say, we ain't got to go to no Calabascas.
Speaker 4: We don't got to go to no Beverly.
Speaker 6: If you got a two to three million dollars house of Toritos, you are champion, right right. But I'm saying, but if you got two or three million dollars a Toritos, if you got a low rider, all these things are success. So I don't think it's that as much as the fact that you know he set the standards of success, they stayed the same.
Speaker 3: Well, let me ask you all, two niggas this right when y'allways little kids, y'all pops out there fucking were quick and you know he was doing this thing. He was known. That didn't get y'all know, brownie points in the neighborhood. We never told y'all didn't tell niggas that was kids.
Speaker 5: Y'all grew up into that. So as a kid, my son hated the ship. He hate when niggas he not like hated it, But he didn't tell people like my dad's MC eight like. He didn't tell people. He didn't tell.
Speaker 3: You think you watch Quick blow up from your you watch a nigga like Quick blow up from your living room, nigga, you don't really think.
Speaker 4: He that famous.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm saying with eight, I think it never hit them. Birthday part now the kids around they he famous to.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, that's when you start to know the part chilling, playing dominoes, drinking genuine drive, like we're just chilling, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We looking at it like, oh, I think that's what happens, And that's.
Speaker 3: Just what it was saying.
Speaker 5: Like when I would Karan start playing football and I would take him to all his little tournaments and niggas.
Speaker 3: Be like, nigga, you know who your dad is? Do you know who this is?
Speaker 5: And my certain Karate's sitting there looking at him like, yeah, I know where he is. The nigga woke me up this morning?
Speaker 3: Whooped? He won't.
Speaker 5: And then niggas be like, man, I need to take a picture with you, and he be standing there like why let's want to take a picture with you.
Speaker 1: I remember, like being in junior high. When you get a little older, like when Pops, like when Pops was on the Sugar Free record if you stay ready on the video and shit, I remember a couple of homies that I grew up with used to say, shit, I remem once how he was walking He's like, yo, Dad, not on that album I listen to the whole I mean, ain't there so you could tell like, oh, this ship might make certain niggas feel like a little bit in Adega just because you have this, you know what I'm saying. This, this, this is your family.
Speaker 6: This is a real story, right, not walking around like that though, But so as the whole New West shit is, so as the whole New West shit is coming to an end, the whole New West shit coming to end. Right now, I'm starting to run into all the ledgers right because now like I'm just on my own shit.
Speaker 4: So Dog wanted to talk to me. This a real story. You remember, Dog wanted to talk to me. Right, I'm at a.
Speaker 6: Video shoot with a con and drama, a con drama. Who else at that video shoo? I was on crutchy. I had searched you on my leg. It was me and Jay Rock together, but it was a video with that drama was putting together with a con of video on different niggas. So he wanted to talk to me. But at this point, I'm so disappointed, I'm tired. I'm like, man, I'm over it. Feel me like this shit has been lame, So I don't want to talk to him. Deacon shout out to town from hat Gang used to run with Snoop all the time. He tried to come find us. He's like, man, I need to talk to you. He like, man, Snoop won't talk to you. Man, come to the trailer, nah, cause I'm not talking to dog Man.
Speaker 4: I'm tired.
Speaker 6: This shit is frustrating, you know what I mean. I'm just over it. Like I'd rather just buy his albums now. I don't want to meet him. So he wanted to talk to me. They kept pressing the line. Now at this point they pressed the line. They didn't call my big homie to making press a line on me to go talk to him. So I finally go talk to him. So when we finally get to talking, right, it start off rocky when the working and what I realized more than anything was just like with eight, they don't really realize it changes here too, right, So I think they know, like all the West Coast legends know they mean something to us, but I don't think they know what it means to us. And I was telling him, I'm like I get it. He's like glass, you know, I'm Snoop Dogg. I'm like yeah, but you, Snoop Dogg, Cuz.
Speaker 4: Like nigga, I'm a.
Speaker 6: Seventh Street wash cript for real, Like and you know I'm for real because you know my older homies. You Snoop Dogg, cuse you ate y'all not just jay Z, You not Puff or Mace. Nigga, you are literally are predecessors and culture and music. That's so I'm telling cuz I'm like, so if it means something simple like cuz you telling the nigga like.
Speaker 4: Bro show oh like you don't know what your words mean? What changed my life?
Speaker 3: Bro? Is doctor dre telling me whatever I'm doing, I don't need to be doing it. I should be doing this for a living. That line, that line made me convinced because I did it like I saw Sharon see Dream was really fucking what you doing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but he wasn't because he even fucked with street niggas. But the point is he gave me that.
Speaker 3: So and this is what I say to eight.
Speaker 4: This is what I tell dog. This why I even tell Cube all of.
Speaker 6: Them them little small things cuz from niggas like them, because we see them as us.
Speaker 4: See, there's no nigga that come up gang banging. Fuck the hype.
Speaker 6: We all know eight from Track New, we all know Schnowth from twenties. We on the fuck of QB didn't get put on or he was a baby q from one to eleven. No matter what he say, culturally you're a one eleven nigga. So when you say something simple than the nigga DM, hey, man, I see you don't start.
Speaker 4: I tell ice teeth don't stop. That shit mean everything to us every nigga. That shit freezes us. And it might be the reason that nigga don't throw their life away.
Speaker 1: Out that nigga more for the street. And like I'm rapping to get the respect from one of my master starting me at.
Speaker 6: That nigga said glasses man, them niggas be telling yo shit when Scott Finks got some of them fire motives, don't cancel these nothings like get this ship is hard.
Speaker 3: Nigga e P called me. They didn't talked, and I'm like, nigga, that ship me in the world because we think we know that he like us. See you know what's funny. I look at ep. EP still stays in his community, still participates in this community, and still you know, still doing this big records that don't have to You don't have to go through the same ship as the producer that the rappers do.
Speaker 1: Do you what'less it?
Speaker 6: Also he is he is critically a claim he not incredibly famous.
Speaker 4: Eight got a different problem.
Speaker 3: Niggas can see eight walking down the street and like everybody, I don't want that. You get to work on the college drop out the motherfucker knowing you just get to do your shit, get paid it, get paid, just be a rick.
Speaker 4: Eight is in the movie. It don't just say eight and then nigga just is it.
Speaker 6: It's like this is like he said this a ways, hold up, nigga, like you know this is nigga that and that's the hard part. But that's why I told Dog, Like when we was in a conversation, I'm like, cuz, yes, you Snoop Dogg to everybody else, right, that's dope, but you snoop dog to us, Cuz like eight eight is eight to everybody else as m C eight, but to us cause you eight, Like you know what I mean, You this nigga that grew up just like we grew up and were pursuing the same goal that you are.
Speaker 4: So if you say, like when Trady came home, it was.
Speaker 6: Like, cuz I fucked with you. Nigga that ship meant the world because they ain't like you think.
Speaker 4: The brat said.
Speaker 6: Shout out to the bratcuz shout out to a lot of other people that rap. It's different when the nigga that grew up around the corner and you see you like, damn nigga, he' tra.
Speaker 1: D that nigga paid us for our first time, first nigga to pay us the.
Speaker 4: Per You don't forget that.
Speaker 6: That's how I feel about Freaky Dre Like everybody feel like, why fuck with certain nigga Freaky Jake third, fourth nigga ever booked me for a show, gave thirty five hundred dollars because you can't tell me nothing.
Speaker 3: About that nigga. It's dope as hell.
Speaker 6: So again, it mattered what y'all think. It matters, And that's what I always tell him because it matter what they think.
Speaker 3: What that's dope. Yeah, we don't think. But before I go, I want to kind of do a recap of sorts some ship we asked, right, you know, Keithy, I just see man that he hired the the mayor of Las Vegas. The son is his attorney.
Speaker 4: Smart man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a smart mode.
Speaker 4: How does he get this busy good man?
Speaker 3: Do you think do y' all think that the l a p D kind of tried to set this nigga up in a little bit sure by former content, you know, like the Common Police Department off man.
Speaker 4: Red's been talked about he gonna get the nigga. Red talked about he gonna.
Speaker 6: Get the nigga on all the little pods, Uh, the other the white man what's his brother name that you we talked to all time?
Speaker 4: They've been all out for him, so you know, I could believe it should they be mad?
Speaker 3: And then since this your man, Joe Budden, Well we talked about this a little bit. Do you think Drake was being a little too sensitive about that situation? No?
Speaker 4: I just think Drake is the nigga that know how to market.
Speaker 3: So you think that was all the market employee?
Speaker 1: Man, He might have been his real feelings, but I think he understood what he could turn it into, because at.
Speaker 6: First, the whole conversation was the album Make Good. That was the whole conversation.
Speaker 3: I think he's secretly admired Joe secretly. I think he admired Joe public Joe publicly, he got videos a mind Joe Budden. Now he telling the nigga shit. That's just like to me, you gotta be a take criticism about but you put yourself at that level.
Speaker 4: Listen, It's about redirecting the narrative.
Speaker 6: They went from talking about his record wasn't good to him getting that Joe foul. Then that became a conversation and that's way better. What's better your record?
Speaker 3: Whack two?
Speaker 4: He cutsed Drake out, what's a better narrative?
Speaker 3: Feel me? So he did what he had.
Speaker 4: I always feel like this with Drake. I just said this on the back on fig Drake.
Speaker 6: Make if you don't like Drake music because you don't like the current wave of culture at that point, because whatever the current wave of culture, that's what his music is on.
Speaker 4: So if SEXI read this hot right now, this is what's hot.
Speaker 6: This what he's doing last album, this album, this album, So to me is if you not a fan of Drake, you're just not a fan of current culture at that time, because he like Madonna, cuz like find current culture cuz and make records out of it.
Speaker 5: So so where we at with wheeling Jay. You think Will should leave her man, there ain't no leaving. It's been left married. You can't cancel.
Speaker 4: I'm tired of talking about it because I genuinely think they in it together.
Speaker 3: It might be a publicity the way shit he is now might be an older bit publicity step.
Speaker 4: Like he just got a bullshit bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, you know how you got to see you see you don't know because you've just been with your old lady for so long because you don't notice.
Speaker 6: But like you have a bullshit bitch and she be bullshit, but she yo bitch and you stuck with her and that's this bullsh of ass bitch. But it's yo bit that so. But I really genuinely think that stay shipped together. I told Joe this the other day. They fucking media mastered think about it. Same thing I just said with Drake. We talking about Drake and Joe Buddens. We not talking about how good or bad the record is. No more, we talking about Joe Budds. Will ain't been in the movie that meant nothing in the wild. Jada ain't been in the movie that meant nothing in a wild Since.
Speaker 3: He slept that motherfucker. He ain't gonna be in the movie.
Speaker 4: That's not true because now he gained his sympathy in the public.
Speaker 1: Opportunity comes from sympathy, dummy. That's one thing he not trust me.
Speaker 6: Jada probably told that nigga, let me do this. This is gonna create sympathy for you. It's gonna get you back into the movies. Niggas gonna feel bad. They're gonna all see your movie and it's gonna mean something. They love each other. Man, I ain't come. That's why I've been talking about. I ain't posting about this ship. You ain't playing me. I'm not giving him no marketing.
Speaker 3: One more question, do you all think Funny Markle got punk or did he just get the same energy? Y' all know about this.
Speaker 1: I've been seeing clips of it, man, but I didn't really.
Speaker 7: But somebody's watch got broken something, something.
Speaker 1: Like the dudes was trying to like troll him and bully him because he got this certain dry human But I don't know how real that.
Speaker 5: All this ship, Like I said, all this ship is for content. All these motherfuckers do ship for content nowadays because.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 6: But at the same time, I don't know if they send to know how niggas market being a bitch.
Speaker 4: You know, Kevin Hard do market Kevin Harden even no bitch in real life, Ken.
Speaker 6: Tall, but Kevin Hard in real life because it's a trooper, like I didn't fuck Becausin He's shot and all that, but then he all this comedy because he market on being a mark. Every comic joke is like Mody Pump and the teacher Punky. The teachers ain't punky, and they probably make sense for a statue or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you worked after millions of dollars, nigga, you you play he a commedia say.
Speaker 3: It's just goofy hey, And I'm gonna tell the people out here right now who all the streaming download cancel the right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we gave O G O G to cancel these nuts. Flash drive, we gave both of them. It's a cassette flash drives. Player, you're gonna check it out. Still pull that out, letting people see that right there.
Speaker 4: This we on the way. We stay on some other ship, right, so pull it out then't look at the bottom.
Speaker 3: This is a flash Pull that thing out, motherfucker.
Speaker 4: See that's player.
Speaker 3: This ship is hard. This is hard as dot com.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the cool thing. Go to the Crisp store dot com. He gonna put the Lincoln the Bidio. Go to the crisp store dot yeah. All that that's me stream that we're.
Speaker 4: Looking to carry eight.
Speaker 6: Were looking to carry eight next album at the cripstore dot com. Olivia's connection feel me. That's what we're doing right now. We're making fun of the world. We ain't taking no prisoners, and we're finna go up.
Speaker 3: This ship is a genius right here.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Cancel these nuts man, y'all that everywhere produced entirely by EP Pope.
Speaker 3: We want to win it, Like, why you playing? I think and I told EP this. I want to get you on eight together. Man. I think y'all to make some cold lass that would I think that'll be some cold lass. Ship. This nigga got is amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, and he and held get super bluesy you.
Speaker 3: Know, I mean on that funk taip sounds good because he can go in there by him being a real Most niggas gotta use other musicians and ship. You go in there and play everything so you can do because eight be producing. He really be going there you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how you produce it.
Speaker 3: That's like, get down, do it just like that. Do it again. Ahead, look at this motherfucker figure that nigga start dancing to it and other look at the moves, a big ass robot. Don let's do it. You be making beefs nigga making beef for that nigga?
Speaker 5: Why his wife and his wife we missed going for that ship and already the boty there with that doing nothing.
Speaker 3: Put he put the equipment in the bedroom and ship drinking and yack, and I was drinking henny seats and he's smoking on we seven o'clock in the more ship. She's done with that ship, smelling like, man, don't be trying to get me in. No motherucking trouble, nigga.
Speaker 5: This was thirty years ago, okay, But he don't put the he don't put the drum machine back in the bedroom and the microphone.
Speaker 3: She said, yeah, right, you fin to make the big still. Yeah yeah, your name Norm nigga. Your name is Norm Nigga. Like, yeah, that's over. She said, it was cool when you were twenty five or thirty, but now nigga, you fifty three.
Speaker 5: Your name still put that ship around here with a straw hat on one whom Rodney more.
Speaker 4: He going back to Ireland. They going nowhere, Nigga fin the mod alawn.
Speaker 3: Get your ass on one of the rod boors and cut this law out here.
Speaker 6: Corea's not out to my big ships because she'd fucking holding sh it down.
Speaker 3: Well. That concludes another episode of The Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download the iHeart app and subscribe to The Gangst Chronicles podcast for Apple users, find a purple Michael on the front of your screen, subscribe to the show, leave of comment and rating. Executive producers for The Gangst Chronicles Podcasts of Norman Steel, Aaron m c a Tyler. Our visual media director is Brian Wyatt, and all your editors tell It Hayes. The Gainst the Chronicles is a production of iHeart Media Network and The Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple Podcasts wherever you're listening to your podcasts