Speaker 1: So he can go eleven rounds of just shit talking and just letting these kids know who like their daddy is.
Speaker 2: So you're just verbally abusing these kids in between rounds.
Speaker 1: Not like to like a bad extent, but like just letting the I mean in the gaming aspect that you gotta respect.
Speaker 3: Our game a little bit, a little bit. What happens, what happens when you guys are getting dummied, We still disrespect that.
Speaker 1: I usually just ask him to do a favor for me. Yeah, well you will you do a favor for me?
Speaker 2: What's the favor? Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Busting with the Boys, presented by Barstool Sports. We have an absolute banger of a podcast today.
Speaker 2: I think it. I think it will go down.
Speaker 4: People already making memes and grafts like it's gonna go down on the Mount Bust morph pods definitely. In twenty twenty one, we have on a co host with George Kittle. The Boy's back. He's getting even better at hosting. He's getting better at asking questions we have on his boy Packers Superstar Rob Tunyan tight End. I think we're now actually the tight End podcast. I think we might be taken over in the barstool brand and becoming the Titans Podcast or the tight End podcast. Because we've had on who now, We've had on George Kittle, he's been on a few times, had on Rob Tunyan, Darren Waller, Delaney Walker, uh TJ Hockinson, Travis Kelce, who else?
Speaker 3: Anybody else?
Speaker 2: I'm missing?
Speaker 4: Anybody we've had on the We've had on the top dogs, We've had on Pro Bowlers, like they've been coming to the bus, they've been on with the boys. In this one, we get into, uh, who else? Kyle Rudolph, Yeah, that's right, can't miss out him either. But we get into some contract talk. We get into the rise of Rob Tunyan, how he's went from undrafted practice squad same as he's just a fucking wolf dude, how he's made that climb and now set himself as one of the big pieces on offense for the Green Bay Packers. We dive into a lot of mental talk, how him and George bully kids on the online with their with their little Call of Duty team, what is it the vomb Squad? A lot of good shit. I think you guys are going to very much enjoy this episode. Before we get into the episode. This episode is also brought to you by Chevy. We are a Chevy podcast.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 4: We are the Chevy Boys, Rob Tanyan, George Kittle, They're also Chevy boys. They fall in line of grit determination, hard work, lunch pail guys that you want to have on the bus, that you want to have in a Chevy silver that you want to have in a Chevy Silverado, the strongest, most advanced Silverado ever. It's dependable like the people who drive them, and that is you, the fans, the wolves, the tier ones, the lunch pale people out there. The design is huge, it's big, bold, commanding. It turns heads, boys and girls. It is a partner with grit determination and anything is possible with the Silverado. And I have a special guest with me today to read as Marty Mush, superstar in the barstool sports world. He's going to toss you up. Why our partner at Chevy has grit determination and all the uses of brings to people.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something, will tell Hilgating unbelievable. You can take the grill out of there, ye beautiful back the best and you could you could use this to move the bus.
Speaker 3: You can haul the haul the bus to toe the bus. Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: What if you got a boat, can you tow the boat?
Speaker 5: To tow a boat? That's what Chevrolet does. It's unbelievable. Off roading. Moving Day, that's huge. Do you like Moving Day? Moving Day is only good with Chevrolet?
Speaker 3: You like that? I do like them because me.
Speaker 2: Moving day stinks. But when you're in a Chevy.
Speaker 5: Solado, Moving Day, Chevrolet bang, wrapping God here and road trips, which is what you're on right now, on one right now in a Chevy even zos, he's got so much room back days, flipping his legs.
Speaker 3: It's just a smooth ride.
Speaker 4: Dude, go to a dealership near you. Let him know the Boy sent you, especially if you're in Nashville. Let him know the Boy sent you. Take a video, do all the fun stuff. We're gonna find something to give away here soon. But let's get into the episode without further Ado. George Kittle, Rob Tuny Banger Episode, Big Hugs, Tiny Kisses. The boy hooked me up with some shades and we gotta we got a shameless plug. We got a shameless plug.
Speaker 3: What we got going on here? Snow free shoutouts.
Speaker 4: Now, Zenny, Zenny, Now, is this a brand that you made?
Speaker 3: Company?
Speaker 4: Enny's its own company? Zoom in on that we got the Kittles. Is this your line?
Speaker 3: I guess so.
Speaker 2: On the backside is your line of shades?
Speaker 3: You're wearing the Hayden's right now for Hayen Fry.
Speaker 4: Okay, legend on Iowa for Hayden Fries. I do recognize the last name? Are you an ivil guy?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, the Hawkeyes, I see you got me Hawkeyes.
Speaker 4: Stone Colds. So basically, you go to zenny dot com slash Kittles. You gotta you gotta plug it?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Is there at Is there a code.
Speaker 3: For the boys? Maybe create one just for the boys? Off with code for the boys.
Speaker 6: Boy gets them for free, asking for a discount. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I appreciate this, bro, thank you of course. And you get the Those are the blue light blockers, right, These are the gaming glasses. Those are called the hawk guys.
Speaker 3: I think I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think so based on the basis whatever the picture says, I wear for everyone.
Speaker 2: I little box. We can set it.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: No free shoutouts, though, Bob.
Speaker 3: If you want headphones, you can it's your call. I like them.
Speaker 4: You can hear yourself better for sure with them on, but you don't have to rock them if you don't want to.
Speaker 2: George would want to hear himself.
Speaker 3: I do. I don't talk that much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need it.
Speaker 3: We need it.
Speaker 2: We need to get you going more. What do you think is not going to talk to me?
Speaker 3: I'm would have dog this whole time.
Speaker 4: This is interesting because we got the people's tight end.
Speaker 3: Is that self proclaimed?
Speaker 6: No, that's the rock proclaimed. I would never do that myself. That is fucking awesome. Was that is that in his tweet? When he tweeted you? And you're like, is this real life?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: That is Yeah, That's not something I would just make up myself. Would be disrespectful, would you say? Would you say that?
Speaker 3: Is uh?
Speaker 4: Your number one highlights so far, like as far as like weird perks outside of it, you know what I mean? Like we get the you get the Nike deals, you get all that stuff that you kind of know is coming, but something that you don't see coming that's like, oh, this is a cool ass moment.
Speaker 3: That and then I signed a deal with Halo, which is like my dream come true. You've got a tattoo of Halo.
Speaker 6: I do have a tattoo of master Chief, but I also did a deal with them.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm sponsored by Halo. Like, so you're sponsored by Halo. Unreal. Yeah, that's the coolest thing ever. I feel like a thirteen year old kid. Again. Do you know do you play Halo? Are you like a twitch guy that plays Halo?
Speaker 6: Oh goodness, No, I don't stream. No, I say too many inappropriate things.
Speaker 2: I think that's the I think that's the beauty in it. You be a little too.
Speaker 3: No, not our group so you're a Halo guy too?
Speaker 2: No, No, we just we played with gaming team the Bomb Squad.
Speaker 1: The bomb Squad we stands for vomit because when we go crazy, we just want to puke and vomit everyone.
Speaker 2: When you do something insane, it's just disgusting. And are we talking in the games?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah our group.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got a cod Rocket League.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we play we devil in some Rocket League.
Speaker 3: It's too much fun. It is a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: It's the ship.
Speaker 3: How good are you guys in Rocket League?
Speaker 1: Like, as a team, we're insane, or individually call duty insane.
Speaker 4: We'll do like four v four Call Duty. I'm not I haven't. I haven't gotten in the world of Call Duty College.
Speaker 1: Six boys, six of the Boys. I'm an Xbox party. Then we go to game chat and play like six v six Search versus. Like some high school kids who just got off a long day. They're like just failed their math tests and they got to deal with me and George, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: They don't even know, but they got to know us. Now does it?
Speaker 3: Do you guys get to talk to these kids, like when you're in the lobby after.
Speaker 2: In the middle of rounds, between each in between each.
Speaker 1: Round you so there's eleven rounds, Yeah, so first one to win six, so you can go eleven rounds of just ship talking and just letting these kids know who like their daddy is.
Speaker 2: So you're just verbally abusing these kids in between rounds.
Speaker 1: Not like to like a bad extent, but like just letting that. I mean in the gaming aspect, like you gotta respect our.
Speaker 3: Game a little bit, a little bit, what happened?
Speaker 2: What happened? When you guys are getting.
Speaker 1: Disrespect that, I usually just ask him to do a favor for me. Yeah, well, what will you do a favor for me, what's the favor? Shut the fuck up? Kids, they're like, oh, you're so good, Like when they're just beating me, I'm just like, you guys are so good and they're like, oh, it's not that fun being you know, a nice guy and that.
Speaker 2: Then you're just ask them for a favor and let them red.
Speaker 4: Shut the fuck up. Dude, Hey, that's funny. I like that ship. So what's the deal. Do you gotta have like a like a little ponytail to be a tight end these days?
Speaker 2: Dude, that's our group. A man, when you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Get a t J. He don't have it like that. He's got a little but he don't got the he don't have it. He don't have it trimmed up to the top.
Speaker 3: He's the lion man. Got to use a whole.
Speaker 4: Well is in this tight end, this tight end squad, anyone that wants to be. So if you're a tight end around the league, if.
Speaker 3: You're a tight end, you're part of the family. Baby.
Speaker 2: So you can hit up.
Speaker 3: George and be like, hey, man, I want to come out and work out at the anytime I want to work out now.
Speaker 6: I will attempt to fit them in to the group and whether we have multiple times.
Speaker 3: But it's a tight end nation, baby.
Speaker 2: I love it, dude. That's why the people sight in for the people. Do you get jealous of the people's tight end? No, it's my guy.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 6: I just I wouldn't be that's such a Nebraska question. I di's such a Nebraska thing.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Well, you never classes back? Just put him back in this, get him back.
Speaker 3: And give him the Taylor Michigan's better.
Speaker 4: Yes, but you guys have your guys' little uh friendship started on what you kind of recruiting him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I read a story kind of you know, I jumped on there, read a little story you shouted at your agent. You did some research. I did some research. Yeah, that's not a Nebraska think.
Speaker 2: That I know.
Speaker 4: I know it's one of the first. Yeah, because that was funny because I typed in at first, I have to apologize I did not know you were undrafted and.
Speaker 2: Which I which I which I was very disappointed myself for not knowing that. I googled this morning to make sure you were undrafted to oh brom hey, hey, and practice squad.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was for the last I was cut by Detroit.
Speaker 1: Then I was home for like ten twelve weeks, just going on like visits, and then I just stuck in Green Bay for like the last.
Speaker 2: Like six weeks of the season, and then.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm never doing that ship again, dude. Practicing the whole day and then watching the boys go out.
Speaker 2: And play is just tough and it's the worst.
Speaker 4: So I was like, and they're like, hey, do you do you want to Hey, you got tickets to the game. You're like, I don't want to go to the fucking game, dude, right, No, Like I don't want to watch the boys have a great time when I'm not like actually on the team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, an you buster ass all week and just nothing, dude, George does knows nothing about them. No, it was nothing. I wish Taylor was here to let I know.
Speaker 6: I know I did when I was coming back from injury. I was a practice squad tight end for two weeks. That doesn't and I didn't get address or a place, so I felt it to a mild extent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're still George. Yeah, yeah, you're still George out there playing now. Yeah, Like you're not.
Speaker 4: Like I get the picture you walking out on the practice, But yeah, you're bummed you don't get to play, But there's if you're being a practice squad guy, you're probably having a lot of fun with it. Not that we didn't have fun being a practice squad guy, but you're not walking out of the doors like I want to seeing guys like George and those guys have fun and kind of wondering can I banter as much as them right now? I shouldn't because it might look bad to the coaches that I kind of dick around too much.
Speaker 3: And when you run, probably in your thing, you run.
Speaker 2: A bad router.
Speaker 4: You you have a bad coverage, like Jordan Reid route you fucking up and practice squad and you're wearing forty six and you're thinking, am.
Speaker 3: I about to get fucking cut tomorrow? You know? I mean Lafleur back there, hammercock La He.
Speaker 4: Was the QB coach back then for the Red for the Washington football team. And I'm out there wearing forty six. Jay Reid he was my same year. He's you know, Jay Reed Mons Dud's got routes. And when you're isolated on a Friday, practice Friday, and the card is built against you, like hey will play outside leverage, and you're like, God, what's about to happen?
Speaker 2: You get diced up, You're wondering if you're gonna have a job the next week.
Speaker 6: Right, play outside, it's an inside right fight on the outside.
Speaker 3: Will Yeah, Oh I love that, but yeah I was. That's a stress we had to live under.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I wore forty seven and forty nine.
Speaker 2: I can't do it from the forties numbers promised you. I came from the bottom, bro.
Speaker 4: Like I walked in the locker room, I was forty six and Alfred Morris was a pro bowler, coming over a Pro Bowl year. At forty six, I'm like, I'm not gonna last long man, But uh.
Speaker 3: I've had so many number changes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was forty seven for rookie mini camp at the Lions, I went to forty nine. Then I went to eighty in Green Bay, eighty five, forty nine, eighty five damn.
Speaker 3: And now look at you, no wonder you have all the fun that you do out there. Yeah, dude, it's so fun because.
Speaker 4: When I watch film on you, like I think you're like an asshole. I'm like this fucking guy, like you know, the first downs on the dude, you like remind me of Taylor, Like he's one of those dudes you watch on film you love when he's your teammate, but you fucking hate watching him just have the most fun out there.
Speaker 1: That's not the first time I've heard that statement, for sure, and mostly by George too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It just it's like if you weren't my friend, dude, that would you would make my skin crawl?
Speaker 6: You think the same thing, right, oh mild Yeah, yeah, I mean I do some similar things, so I can't hate too much. But I like, I like when people. I like watching people have fun. Yeah, no doubt for that shit.
Speaker 4: And I heard you were it was you were doing someone on one interview and it was how do you I don't want to Butcher's last name the Lazard?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Was a Lazard. Yeah yeah, yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You just walk up to and you guys just kind of say to each other, like, Yo, can you believe this shit is happening?
Speaker 2: Like playing Greyfield?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, are you driving up to lambeau Field every day for like work?
Speaker 3: Is like.
Speaker 1: Because like it's not like just a facility, like you know, you're going like in Detroit, like the facility was away from the stadium. So every day the gate's open with the big g and like pulling the Lambeaux every day, no snow in the background, like like I'll never take that ship for granted, like ever again, and just like it just brings like a whole like like it's.
Speaker 2: Just so grateful for like every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I'm up there, like it's just you just really do, like just appreciate it like a lot.
Speaker 2: You don't have to separate like the whole Detroit.
Speaker 4: It's close to the facility, like Detroit and Green Bay, Like it's just different walking into those traditions.
Speaker 3: Well that's the only thing I can compare to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see what you mean.
Speaker 4: Trying to give Detroit a little bit orp It's like you know they're not close to say, like no.
Speaker 2: It's not Green Bay. Yeah. I mean do you ride the bicycle?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to my first two years there. We just didn't have camp last year. What's the whole bicycle thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I guess like kids just started coming up and like with their bikes and like we have to walk over to practice or drive over to practice. It's like just across like highway, So they just started shutting it off, and like kids would just bring their bikes and all the players would. There's like fifteen guys who don't, like you know, like the veteran like list, they don't, but like it's funny. All the kids are out there, they're they're hilarious. They're like, hey, is the volunteer Aaron in there? I want them to ride my bike. I'm like, you'll be waiting about seven hours? Yeah, row bucks up, Hey, mister is Aaron? Is Aaron tough? Because Vante back then.
Speaker 3: You're like, hey, kid, will you do me a favorite? I just like.
Speaker 1: You kind of want to bike that fift because there's some small bikes, Like there's some bikes where I just grab him, like put over my shoulder and just walk with the kid because you can't get on, Yeah, you can't like pedal, so like the last thing you want to do, like on your way to practice is like drag your feet or on the way back from a can't practice is like be on a small bike. So you go up to like the you know, the bigger bikes and those are like the thirteen fourteen year old kids and you're like, hey, man, can I ride your bike? And he's like nope. I'm like awesome, dude, Yeah, catch you next week, dude. Yeah, that's just Yeah, they're just packers sayings in general. Man, They're out there at five am rain snow just asking for autographs every day.
Speaker 4: I hope like a fan that listens to this, Oh I love them, pulls the favorite joke on you next year, like during the bike thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, they might catch me off guard.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, especially in football moment, like they're whole, Hey, Rob, will you do me a favor? Yeah, maybe come over to grab the jersey, snatch your bag. Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: If you're my son a favor, little kid tell you.
Speaker 2: That the little kid comes out of nowhere.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, I'm gonna get hit with that now because I'm on this podcast.
Speaker 3: Thanks, We're already hit with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm like super like I can kind of get pranked pretty easy, just because I'm just like not like the awareness factor isn't usually.
Speaker 3: Like Guble written, yeah you're luck.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I suddenly looked up when so another thing too, having you guys both on George, this is your second, George just came on twice in person last year and on Zoom in the season with Taylor. That was a tough one because the whole Zoom thing was going on. TJ Hockinson, you co host of a TJ. Now you're co hosting with your boy Rob. I was texting with Big Cat last week and we were talking about this Christmas album idea that we're trying to come up with, and I was like, do you have anybody? Do you have any guys close that you think would be good for this thing? He's like, yeah, George Kittle, but you stolen from me. Hey, how does that feel is? Would you say bust? Where's the whole busting? And PMT? And you can be honest like, I don't I see you got the flag in the barn take?
Speaker 3: I know I haven't given you sent me one. Yeah, so I send me some gear.
Speaker 2: No, I will.
Speaker 4: I definitely planned. I saw that on my I need to hook the boy up. But we're kind of bad one. I feel like for the tight End podcast now because pardon my take takes a lot of pride in having all their tight ends on, like Greg Golson and stuff like that. And I now think we are competing with them as taking over as the new tight End style podcast with Well.
Speaker 6: I mean you have a tight End that co hosts twice. Now, yeah, I did co host part of my take once I made a bold hot take about pft's plane crashing.
Speaker 2: I was tough, Yeah, yeah, I hope he goes down.
Speaker 6: I was like, well, if he does, I'm here. Yeah, but uh, I mean I've been co host here twice. Now, you got Hockinson, you got Tanyan. I mean we got a we got a squad here. We do have a squad and it's Nashville, Tennessee. Is like the new tight End you is what I've heard.
Speaker 2: I mean, it seems like guys are flocking here.
Speaker 4: Rob lives with you. We'll get that. We'll get to that here in a second. But it's kind of like we've had you all on. Our first guest was Delaney Walker and that was back when Delanne you know, Delaney was playing. We had on Travis Kelce Like, how do you kind of beat or expand upon what kind of tight end roster we have built?
Speaker 3: That is good crew, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Man, we just keep being awesome. You know, we need to get we need it and who would be next?
Speaker 3: Who do you think yet?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, my bad, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Darren Well d Wall too.
Speaker 4: Like we've had a squad now we like every year around December we promote too for the boys, like the whole Pro Bowl team busting. We're trying to do the retweet like, you know, do the old hashtag thing. Now it's kind of like, you know, there's only a couple that can go. How do we figure that out?
Speaker 6: You vote for everybody dog competition, you have more than one phone and you vote on different phones.
Speaker 4: That's true, or you give you do the whole team busting thing and you just feel you just see kind of witch tight End kind of uses that content to help, you know.
Speaker 6: He say, support the boys, go vote for everybody. Yeah, I think it's fair.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Is there any animosity between us with the Pro Bowl last year?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm so. I'm still mad about it.
Speaker 2: I know, I see where you're going with this. Go ahead.
Speaker 6: I mean, all right, Bob, when Pro Bol voting ended, you had ten or eleven touchdowns and I think it was like six hundred yards, and you know I was five point fifty. I missed eight weeks. I didn't Hey, hey, it's easy. I'm not trying to I wasn't for voting. I'm just talking. I mean, I didn't deserve to go to Probow last year.
Speaker 3: I didn't play. I played a mistake games like it is what it is.
Speaker 6: But I finished with like seven hundred yards just you know, but you know, just subtle. But at the time, Bobby like five fifty and ten or eleven touchdowns and nothing against anyone else that went because TJ. Hockinson's my boy. I love Evan Ingram. They're both great football players. But when you lead the NFL or the tight end position in touchdowns and you're like second place, third place in yards, what are you doing not being in the Pro Bowl? I don't understand that, like the logic, and I don't know how the voting works.
Speaker 3: Ornything like that, but I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think leading the tight ends and touchdowns correlates to something.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 4: It does seem like a mystery sometimes, like how guys actually get in, you know what I mean, Like some people don't think actually actual fan voting works. I think fan voting plays a factor because there's sometimes where guys are in there that it's like, how are they still in there when not not that they're not good fool players, but either past their prime because they've been in it so long.
Speaker 3: But well, I found it.
Speaker 6: There was like the fan voting is like it's like a third or like a quarter of the voting, because I know guys that won the fan voting and they weren't.
Speaker 3: Even an alternate, right, right, right right? It plays a minor role.
Speaker 6: But I don't know whether it's I don't know if it's media or it's coaches or what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or like I did the players voting even count?
Speaker 2: I know, because then we can't even vote for tight ends.
Speaker 3: Right let's bs let me vote for tight ends at NFL. Please at Ian Rappaport.
Speaker 4: If he can even do anything for us, Adam Schefter, somebody.
Speaker 3: Come on help me out, do you?
Speaker 2: Would you say you're a snub?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: Hey, I mean I just I really I was like in a whole different mindset this year. Like I didn't even like like that thing like that period of time. I came and went for me, and I was lucky. I had like people like George like like hyping up the situation. I even had Shannon Sharp like hyping up the situation. I was like, Aaron, Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I think it was better for honestly me to not get it than to get it, because like.
Speaker 2: Now you got all this kind of rallying support.
Speaker 1: Well not only that, but like the best thing, Like how I view it is the best thing you can do for me is doubt me.
Speaker 2: That's how I think of everything.
Speaker 3: Hey does that give you goose bumps?
Speaker 1: But that's just how I like, I've always operated and always like thought in my head, like the best thing you can do for me is tell me, like no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's only he's only been saying that for three years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 4: I mean that you go from like you go from just like you play what is it? Illinois State, Indiana State, Indiana State. You were a quarterback out of high school? We got we had this stuff pulled up. Quarterback out of high school, You go to Indiana State, You enrolled at Indiana State. Does that mean you weren't a scholarship guy?
Speaker 2: No, I was a Scotts ship.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I was like the guy coming in like.
Speaker 4: God damn it, Alex. I mean look at I mean five thousand career passing yards. You can't sleep on it, said school record that was in high school.
Speaker 1: High school was so sick, dude, I was the man in high school. Let's watch film on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like literally like my.
Speaker 2: Movie say that again? Say it again? You said I was the man in high school. I want to watch film on?
Speaker 4: It is that uh with Vince Vaughan.
Speaker 3: Yep, oh, fucking the couple's retreat. Let's go, let's go. I pull back on the tape. I was thinking to see me, see me Valley. Okay, well off, yeah, I know it is what it is, but it is always funny.
Speaker 4: Like NFL guys started getting in like little arguments like you're always nice in high school.
Speaker 3: It's like yeah, no ship everybody like all of the standard rooms. I don't get.
Speaker 6: I don't get how that high school start talk with. Hey, my high school would have beat you guys up.
Speaker 3: What do you like? I don't know, like yeah, like who yeah that was eight ninety years ago. High school.
Speaker 2: You would have definitely just pounded.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, you would have throttled my high school.
Speaker 3: Da.
Speaker 6: We were super okay, we had fun out there everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah, but you and you go to Indiana State. You're undrafted, You're you're practice squad. You get cut from Detroit, You go how many weeks, let's just say, ten weeks on the couch, hoping to get another call, get back in the practice squad, revolving door.
Speaker 2: The next year, you.
Speaker 3: Catch your first touchdown pass from Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 4: That's pretty big. Four catches, seventy seven yards. Still not like you're not cemented on the Packers roster. You still got to make it again in twenty nineteen. Again ten catches, one hundred yards, one touchdown. You still got to make the team in twenty twenty. Did you have an injury or anything in twenty nineteen or were you just come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had corps surgery. So like Dallas, I caught about the sideline toe tap and like sit, sit, catch My growing just popped and bursted, and like I try to come back, Like I said, it like wasn't obviously a big deal, you know how that rolls.
Speaker 2: And so I came back and tried to play and no question.
Speaker 1: And then like after the season, I went and got a second opinion and out in Philly, the guy who does all the core reconstructed he did clownies. He did bosas he did Sidney Crosby does, he does all the guys. And they're like, yeah, your pubic bone isn't attached to your core muscles, and your aductors aren't attached to her pubic bones. And I said, well, I'm going under tomorrow. Yeah, you need to.
Speaker 3: Fix my whole body everything. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So and after that, and.
Speaker 4: So you ended up going out there and getting that second opinion after.
Speaker 3: Like after the twenty nineteen season got.
Speaker 4: You, and like at the twenty nineteen they're like, hey, you can probably come back. It's probably just a strain.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like I kept like you sat out five weeks and then I played the rest of the season in playoffs.
Speaker 3: Yea, oh fuck yeah. Oh yeah. So you were out there on the torn everything in the middle.
Speaker 1: The weakest human being, don't watch that film, The weakest human being you've ever seen, just trying to get it.
Speaker 4: This episode of Bustle with the Boys is brought to you by Blockfolio. Blockfolio is the world's most popular mobile app for cryptocurrency tracking and trading. I just downloaded this app a couple weeks ago. The boy is now in on Doge. I'm in on ethereum, I'm in on bitcoin. Now we'll rattle off a few of these, Marty, are you in.
Speaker 3: A I'm in both? What you just said? You're in blotfolio then blockfolio and I didn't. Do you see what they're given away?
Speaker 2: What are they giving away?
Speaker 5: Blockflolo signing bolls one hundred k crypto pool that will be randomly dispread This is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: So between Thursday, April twenty ninth and Sunday May second, any Stooley who signs up for a blockfolio count will be eligible for a portion of the blockfolio signing bonus. That is a one hundred thousand dollars giveaway crypto pool. Wait wait, wait, wait, wait, hang on that. Maybe it might not be a giveaway like that. Boys, A one hundred thousand dollars crypto pool that will be randomly dispersed. Okay, it's not a cash giveaway. We're talking about crypto pool that will be randomly dispersed. But you can build your portfolio and follow the prices of more than ten thousand coins. You get phone notification updates directly from the projects that you care about most. You buy and sell Bitcoin ethereum, dosh coin, and other top tokens with absolutely zero fees. There is no trading costs, no none of that shit, and you get a free coin with every trade over ten dollars. Visit the app store and download Blockfolio for free today. Blockfolio Investing for the crypto generation.
Speaker 3: Best part about it too easy to use.
Speaker 5: I'm dumb, like I don't understand it, and Blockfolio just helps me out.
Speaker 4: It is pretty seamless, like you've got your little watch list, even shows you the US dollar that Yeah, I need that too, But it's.
Speaker 2: Easy to use. Go download it today. You guys are gonna love it.
Speaker 4: Back to the episode and so again you're not cemented.
Speaker 2: Going into twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: You re signed with the Packers as an exclusive rights free agent. And for those of you who don't know, Alex was asking me before the pile, what's exclusive rights free agent mean? When you see guys sign we signed back rob Tanya and it's not Tanya And I learned that too. When you rob Tunyan Sciences exclusive rights deal and everyone is celebrating, congratulating, that is a shit deal for the free agent.
Speaker 3: It just like I was.
Speaker 4: And it's because you're on practice squad a year and you don't get that credited season to go towards free agency. So when you go three years, right, if you play out your rookie deal three years as an undrafted guy, you get a three year deal. If you were to play that out, then you get to go.
Speaker 2: Into restricted free agency.
Speaker 4: But since you're on practice squad for one year, you don't get a credited season towards free agency. You got to you gotta play four credited seasons to get the free agency, three credited seasons to get the restricted free agency, and if you only have two, which was the case for myself and you, you have to sign what is called an exclusive rights free agent. And basically all that is is the team gets to offer you the lowest amount that they get to offer you, and you basically have to accept that. There's no negotiating, there's no going to the market with other teams, there's no teams bidding against you, there's no putting a there's no.
Speaker 2: None of that.
Speaker 4: You have to sign the lowest amount that the team gives you. And you probably signed like a one year I would guess mine was like.
Speaker 3: Six fifty at the time.
Speaker 4: Years might be what eight fifteen out, Yeah, and then you have a Pro Bowl year on an exclusive rights deal, I can do all this for you. I know you're you're you're the man. You don't worry about that shit. You let guys like us do it for you. But that's basically what you get signed on to do, and you you have to pretty much sign it. So whenever you see so and so signed an exclusive rights deal, it's shitty for that guy. I had to watch Ferksher do it last year. Yeah, and he's like, hey, comp you know what's what's the exclusive I'm like, ah, they pretty much have you for another year. That's all that means. And then you're going to be a restricted free agent next year. But you know you have another big Pro Bowl year. They might have to come correct a first round tender or second round tender. Oh wait wait wait, my fault. I just have to say, you just signed that this year. My fault. So that's big news.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's okay, it's okay. I just want to play football. It's all good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When I was going into mind, you're kind of hoping because it's either first round, second round or low round tender. I got Yeah, I know they can low round you, but you're obviously somebody you want to put a bigger tender on and and help me out with the second round. So basically, if you're a second round tender, a team would have to offer a second round pick and a contract, yes contract, to try and get you, and then the Packers have can match it.
Speaker 2: Now, if another.
Speaker 4: Team were to say the Titans were like, hey, we're offering a second round pick and we'll offerm a five year, one hundred million dollar deal.
Speaker 2: Is that something that, yes, you can just say no to.
Speaker 4: The Titans say it's like, we'll offer him a two year, a two year, ten million dollars deal.
Speaker 2: It's something that you don't want at all.
Speaker 4: Can you just say no to that and you still sign a tender for the Packers.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be completely honest with you. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: That's why you guys sign your that's why you guys have your agent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I think it's the Packers call. I don't know if he has any decision than that.
Speaker 1: I mean if yeah, because if they're gonna the Packers are gonna want the second round pick out of that, right you know what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if the Packers like uh, no, we'll match that two year, ten million dollars deal, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Then he would sign a two year ten mills yeah, because they have like restricted that I would have to go back.
Speaker 4: All right, but are you allowed to just say no, I don't want to sign a two year deal that's ten million dollars because I'm obviously gonna read on the next year.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like if if if the times were like, hey, we got a.
Speaker 4: Two year, ten million, your agent relates it to you, and you're like, I listen, I don't even want that deal. But the packers accepted, and then the packers like, hey, we want to match that. And then it's like, do you have to sign that? I don't know what I mean? Can an agent call him?
Speaker 2: We can call an agent. Do you want to call him? Call our agent?
Speaker 4: You want to call Jack? Let's just see. We don't have to put it in. I mean, it's I am curious to know.
Speaker 3: All right, let me call it. Call your agent real quick.
Speaker 4: We had yeah, yeah, yeah, like, hey, listen, you're on speakerphone your own bus, and so be careful of everything.
Speaker 3: You say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's funny, that's funny.
Speaker 4: Like, uh, Like, I can't wait to hear Jack and I just love his voice. Yeah, put it right on the mic and tell him he's on speaker.
Speaker 2: Jack, Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Hold on one second. Can you do me a favorite?
Speaker 2: Hey? That shit is funny?
Speaker 3: Or he kills kids with that is? Like, it just hypes up. Dude. You guys are killing you have ten kills.
Speaker 1: I'm on busting with the boys right now. You are on speakerphone. Geez here, what's up Jack? All the guys are here. We just had a like a contract agent question. We're like, who other to call than Jen or agent Jack? So do you want me to ask you?
Speaker 2: I asked the question? All right?
Speaker 4: So if since Rob just signed a second round tender, right, if a team like say the Titans came in it was like, hey, we'll offer a second round draft picker a second rounder, and we want to offer him a two year, ten million dollar deal something way.
Speaker 2: Below what you would want to sign.
Speaker 4: Is that something where the Packers are like, all right, we'll match that, and then Rob then has to sign that deal or how does that work?
Speaker 2: But could I say no to the Titans? Yes, you have the right.
Speaker 8: They're called offer sheet. So any of the other thirty one teams present you with an offer sheet, you know, whatever the contract is five million year or ten million a year or whatever, you have the right to say yes or no.
Speaker 3: Gotcha.
Speaker 4: So he gets the chance to accept it before it even goes to a spot to where the packers can match it or something like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's not like a trade.
Speaker 3: It's not like, Okay, here's a second round pick.
Speaker 8: That's the compensation. So if the Titans, for example, where to get rob they have to surrender their.
Speaker 2: Second round pick.
Speaker 8: And that's why this is all done before the draft, and that's this year's second round pick.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, gotcha, Jack, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Jack.
Speaker 2: You're on busting with the boys.
Speaker 3: And I appreciate you're officially a going out boy.
Speaker 8: Thank god.
Speaker 3: Man. Jack.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm glad we got to do that.
Speaker 3: We learned something today.
Speaker 2: We got to inform ourselves and the people.
Speaker 1: I'm just glad I don't know that stuff because I would think about it way too much. Yeah, now you do. I'm gonna be honest, I don't think I really really like it's a word recollected.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, I already already said exactly next.
Speaker 4: Question, Yeah, George, what do you got? Man? Like, we I feel like we have to get we have to get some more instead of you just hosting quantity and we got to.
Speaker 2: Get you some quality. I'm just saying, do we have any Yeah.
Speaker 4: Usually sometimes I'll sit back and try to retailer's body language and think like, all right, he's got something coming.
Speaker 6: Like let me just well, I mean you were getting earlier, you're asking, you know, we're going to get into how me and Bob Matt and we kind of we kind of skipped past it. So if you want to rewind it just a little bit and you know, backtrack, where did.
Speaker 3: We meet xos in Frisco? That's really fun. That was a really good time. Not gonna lie.
Speaker 6: It was me and him and Trent Taylor. Just yeah, that was that was reacting a fool for like six weeks. That was a great time. But then so we go a whole entire year and then basically going So this was after my twenty and eighteen season. I go to the Pro Bowl and I got a new airbnb in Nashville. It was my second year there, and I was like I want, like, I like having a roommate because airbnbs are very expensive, and especially in Nashville, they're pricing.
Speaker 2: Yes, they are.
Speaker 6: They're very expensive, and so I like, I sat down for a little bit and I was saying, I was like, all right, who's the guy that I would actually want to live with? And Rob was like the first guy, and like we kind of talked like that year, Like we talked a little bit on and off.
Speaker 3: Like kind of bill a buddy, like somebody like hey, yeah. Well I was just like, hey man, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: Like he was playing yeah and his black cleats and black gloves.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was still in seventeen, but yeah, don't hate man, don't pull that, don't do that. But I just out robit text and I was like, hey man, you want to like come on down to Nashville and train with me and live with me and my fiance or I think it was Clar's just my girlfriend at the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you just proposed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, just we weren't yeah weird. I just proposed to her. But I was like, hey, like you want to be my roommate. He was like, sick, I'll be there on Monday. I was like, sick.
Speaker 1: I was home training, So I was like anything's better than you know at home. But it was that was it was that quick, like yeah, I was like legit, looking for places to work out, like where like California, Florida, Like where am I going to go? Like I need to do something? And George's stupid ass just hit me up and I'm like, hey, you want to live with me and train?
Speaker 3: I'm like sure, and his dumb ass came down stupid, You're smart. No.
Speaker 6: So we've figured out that the more you put me and Bob in the same room is the stupider we get. Like our brains become one. We go from two brains to one singular brain.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't get bigger, No, it just.
Speaker 2: Says it's happening. It's literally happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is right now.
Speaker 2: And you're so the two that the brains they just combined and go, yeah, this one small brain.
Speaker 6: Then you put then you put Hockins in in there with us, and it gets smaller.
Speaker 3: Its super tight up quick.
Speaker 4: So just like that, and then you did you did you fly down here? Did you get in a car? Drive right away?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a grinder, dude. I'm from the suburbs of Chicago.
Speaker 3: So it's like eight hour trip either way.
Speaker 2: Like that's still that's still a gritty ass story.
Speaker 3: It was pretty fun. That's what we just bried ourselves.
Speaker 4: Its just and now you get a barn you set up in Nashville. So what what what year was this that you guys? Yeah, you came to Nashville.
Speaker 2: Eighteen before the year down here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it was before the twenty nineteen season, got you right?
Speaker 2: Eighteen seas this last year was kind of talking about.
Speaker 6: Were yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know, no, it was it was it was after our second year in the league.
Speaker 4: Were you guys training together last year during COVID Yes, okay with mass and distance?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 6: So the year before that was his that was his second year, was that so the year before that so yes, I wasn't going into the jails.
Speaker 3: Nineteen season was his first year with me.
Speaker 4: Got you, got you and then it's just been it's just been planned out every year that you're gonna come.
Speaker 2: Do you have a place here?
Speaker 1: Now I'm in, dude, I just got in. Thanks for putting in the bed or yesterday. And we found out today that I didn't get it.
Speaker 3: A mile and a half up the road from a mile away from me.
Speaker 6: Literally around the bed, super tight on the bend of the six acres beautiful, great house had a studio in it for the boys.
Speaker 3: Fuck, that is tough.
Speaker 2: We're going to backup offer or not? Hey, tell me through it. Yeah, tell me, we'll see what happen. You're not going to get that house. I know it's fine.
Speaker 4: I want to know why I thought you wanted me to set you up, like, tell me no, We'll tell me.
Speaker 3: No, said, hey, you're not going to get that house. He said, you have to be a dick.
Speaker 1: No, but for real, because I went over one hundred grand over the asking price and got third.
Speaker 4: That's dude, that's Nashville right now. Bro, that's super super Mi girl and I we put an offer.
Speaker 2: In on a house and didn't get it.
Speaker 4: And you know, I like to I chalk it up as an l for myself because you can look back and think, Okay, we were dress in our feet, but we're just going through the process because it's a big purchase, right Yeah, and uh you know she's she was. She was taking it pretty hard. And it's tough losing out on the old house.
Speaker 3: Sorry to hear, I'm good man. Yeah, like patience. We're gonna find the spot I'm talking about. Just have a positive energy. It's gonna it's gonna come around. Yeah, yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: You move on to the next Are you looking out out toward him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that was like the whole point, Like it was like a mile and a half of the road.
Speaker 2: Like, let's right, let's try it, like throwing a real good offer.
Speaker 4: No, so next question, see no, next question. Are you guys is Nashville long term?
Speaker 3: That's about seventy five acres?
Speaker 6: I know what you mean. Okay, I probably building a training facility. No, I'm gonna move.
Speaker 2: Who's going to use the training facility of the barn?
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm doubling the size and I'm also going to build an indoor. Oh yeah, dude, I'm going.
Speaker 3: Full You're going what's out there? Damn straight?
Speaker 2: I am trying to move up the road. Yes, it won't be like long long term like rais.
Speaker 3: Leg That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Are we growing only the time? And I will definitely keep a house in Nashville.
Speaker 1: Like at the same time, I'm we're definitely gonna be friends forever. So if this dude's gonna be on that farm forever.
Speaker 2: I'll just get a spot, right.
Speaker 4: Just annually, come on the bus forever. There's kids eventually, like we're raising our children together.
Speaker 3: Have kids on the bus.
Speaker 2: Bosto with the babies. Yeah, busting with.
Speaker 4: The babies, the magic school bus man. Create some dad club, thank you nice. Just do some knockoff stuff like Dad's busting with the dads.
Speaker 3: Speaking of dads, what's the shirt you're wearing, Robin.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is my family business. Well, this is actually my great grandpa William. So these are the I will get you. I'll get you. No, I don't take yeah, you know no, but no, for real, I will wear it. I only give it to the people who have blue collar mentality. Dude, want to know the I want to tell this story because it's the best. Matt with fluur asked me for one, so.
Speaker 3: I know I know the.
Speaker 1: Sort of dude because David and Taylor, like dude, they just cracked me up. Like they're like the first like tackles that I've like met that have our first offensive lineman in general that had egos, like some personality because like I'm a chubby chaser like my all my best friends in high school offensive lineman college.
Speaker 3: I was like, what is he talking about?
Speaker 1: And I lovemates roommates in college lineman.
Speaker 2: I mean all my boys in Green Bay, like a lot of them are the lineman.
Speaker 1: And my brother in law is an office lineman and now offensive line coach, and I just love them.
Speaker 2: They're so nice.
Speaker 1: They just want to have a good time, no ego, go with the flow, happy all the time. And I mean David and Taylor and they're just beyond whatever I thought an offensive lineman, but in the great.
Speaker 2: Way, like right right, right does? Okay? So what is Taylor's hand tattoos?
Speaker 3: Say?
Speaker 2: I don't know. He's got who's who's he got on the right?
Speaker 3: Johnny Cash, he's got a face fingers say though, doesn't even stuff on his fingers on the spot. I oh, dude, you put me on the spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, call him dude, like and like Trent Williams, I bet like that dude's just like a mammoth, like you know, just swag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, he is a monster.
Speaker 6: True Williams has gorilla for on his cleats. It's like the coolest thing I've ever seen. He's like, sil what.
Speaker 2: Offensive lineman is doing that? None?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's what's David Like, Like, what's David Like?
Speaker 3: Dude, David?
Speaker 2: Like I love David like I would truly like he is so funny.
Speaker 1: He's the funniest person on the Green Bead Packers.
Speaker 4: That's the hot take right now, is boy is the funniest guy on the Packers to me?
Speaker 2: Okay, Like and it's even.
Speaker 1: Like those are sicks, Like it's just like his timing and because it's David, he doesn't care when or what, however, whatever situation, he's going to just deliver that joke perfect and that like the ruthless mentality is just a magazine?
Speaker 2: Is this this Aaron of this have some personality? Is he funny?
Speaker 3: Is he witty?
Speaker 2: Aaron?
Speaker 1: Aaron is very like sarcastic, Like his jokes are very obvious and then you like overthink him. But like they're just like his jokes are statements. He's not trying to be funny. He's just like legit. Just like we'll play quip lash and ship. You know what those games are, I phone games. It's just like it's basically cards, but like you just yes and you pick what you say it. But he's like the guy who types it out and his thing pops up there and you don't know who says it, and he just immediately starts laughing at his own.
Speaker 2: Joke, so you know who said it, dude. He is amazing human being. Dude.
Speaker 1: He is a little brother who's in a big brother situation. Like he wants to be the little brother so bad. He just wants to be like made fun of and stuff like that. So that's why he makes fun of people, is to like get made fun of back. But like people are like, I'm not gonna make fun of Aaron Rodgers. And I wasn't like that for the first two years, but now like let's ride.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now you'll give Now you'll dish it to him. Yeah, you'll ask him for a fare.
Speaker 1: Here in one of these and asked for another one. Yeah, dude, Okay, so the offensive line. I got all the offensive line then. So they were wearing it like a Saturday walk through before a Sunday game nighttime everyone, and he comes up and he goes, that's pretty cool that all those guys got those hoodies. And he's like like, yeah, just stare at him. I just make it like make him uncomfortable. And he's like, how come me and j oh my tight end coach home, we don't got when I go, Jail's got two. I just kept looking forward and looking at the thing. He goes, Oh, well, how come I don't get when I go, you gotta earn it? Stareing demon face and said you have to earn it, and he just stared at me and goes, huh. I just walked like, just kind of look away, and he just walked away. Just I just love my interactions with coach.
Speaker 3: And that's the end of the story.
Speaker 4: Yes, so he didn't come back or he didn't give him a scenario to earn it.
Speaker 3: That was just it.
Speaker 1: I do have one for him, and I hope he doesn't watch it because I want to surprise him with it.
Speaker 2: But and it's a medium.
Speaker 1: I thought it's like I only ordered double x or XL talls and I got to order medium for my NFL football coach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the head coach.
Speaker 2: He's the man though. He's so cool.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: I do think he's gonna watch this because when.
Speaker 4: We'll face time, he'll just I'll just be smiling because I got my teeth like he was in washing it with me. So I had a bunch of chip teeth. I had busted teeth back in the day, and Jay Reid would always make fun of me. Yeah, Jay Reid would always make fun of me. Hey, com you know when you're gonna fix the grilly good And I was just you know, talk about how it gave me character and ship like that and joke around. And then so I come to the Titans and I'm finally like I'm gonna pull the trigger, like I'm gonna buy myself and set of new teeth, buy my teeth. But Lafleur he would just always call me smiley or smiles because he knew me like before my teeth and like, I can't believe you. I can't believe you did that. I can't believe he went to the other side of it. So when he'll face time and I'll just have my teeth in.
Speaker 2: Close to him, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: But uh, he's a riot, dude, he's a good time.
Speaker 2: I like Lafleur. He is. Yeah, he's yeah, And just like him.
Speaker 1: I get to see him come in first year head coach and like him grow every year, just like any player, and it's like awesome that he truly puts in the work to get better, like at the things that like at the end of the year, like, not only is he telling me what I need to get better at, he's asking me what he.
Speaker 2: Needs to get better at.
Speaker 1: Right, And I'm telling him these things and he's taking it well and then trying like that's huge, right.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right right, that's a man, right, And I'll go to bat with that. Yeah, because he does. He's a he tried.
Speaker 4: He listens to his players a lot, like and he just kind of regurgitates or he won't. He will talk about just giving people the credit, like if he's using something, he'll just use other players as.
Speaker 3: The example, right, And he just his egos is always set aside.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we played Washington that when we were on the Titans, and I got to go in and sit in the offensive meetings with him because he just wanted to know, like, hey, do you think this work?
Speaker 2: Do you think that where Like he's not.
Speaker 4: He's just not afraid to do that, like set everything aside and ask players like what he thinks.
Speaker 2: Yep. But he's a stud man has so you knew about HCl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because first day that's what brought up. The first day, like David just started calling him. He's Yeah, Taylor told me to call him that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, first day, David, you can't do that anymore.
Speaker 2: What does David do?
Speaker 3: Keep doing that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: It seems like I was watching I'll scroll the other day and I see that you have inspired Aaron deer GROW's hair out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had some nasty like I hadn't like the mullet on the back on top of this.
Speaker 2: I was like a mohawk dragon tail type thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then after the season, like I'm I was like gonna go to Saint Lucia, like you know, some son, I'm like, probably can't be.
Speaker 3: Walking around with a mullet on the back of my head.
Speaker 1: Like, so I just cut this off. But he goes, he goes bun, I go tail the teacher on man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's good. It's kind of the same concept. Oh yeah, I mean it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You guys are boys. You guys are like best friends. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I won't.
Speaker 4: I won't place that label there cause I don't know if your best friends are actually listening.
Speaker 3: I will yeah, yeah, I mean live together for sure. We have that's a lot, remember.
Speaker 6: Brands, We'll try one more time for you will it seems like you're getting into the thing now.
Speaker 3: Now there's three brains, brains one one, just go small yeah in the middle.
Speaker 4: This episode of Busts with the Boys is also brought to you by One Championship, the world's biggest martial arts organization, is on T and T to end April with a bang this Wednesday at ten pm Eastern and Pacific. Don't miss the action packed one on T and T four immediately after ae W Dynamite. The best fights are on Wednesday Nights, Boys and here we go the main event.
Speaker 2: You have.
Speaker 4: One of the biggest rivalries in one history comes to a head as one light Heavyweight World champion and Mean mar Sporting icon on long Ensong defends his belt against former one middleweight world champion Vitally Big Dash and co made event the Underground King Eddie the Rat Alvarez. Don't even know if that's his nickname, but we're gonna say Eddie the Rat Alvarez makes a quick turnaround after his controversial disqualification loss at.
Speaker 2: One on TN T one.
Speaker 4: On T and T one, he takes a shot at redemption against dangerous Korean striker Okayray.
Speaker 5: You let me tell you something will one on TNT four as this Wednesday night, right after AEW Dynamite at ten pm Eastern and Pacific time, catch the prelims starting at eight thirty pm Eastern five thirty pm.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a three hour difference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you're on the if you're on the West coast, if you're on the East coast, of eight thirty.
Speaker 5: Best part about it, The best fights are on Wednesday night, getting you ready for the weekend. That's like the middle ground. You're like, all right, I get to get ready for Friday. You watch one.
Speaker 2: All on one on TNT. Back to this Banker episode.
Speaker 4: What do we got next? Should we go? Fan questions? George, am I missing anything? Is anything we need yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I started talking about it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So this is my great grandpa William William Tunning and sons, so that and son's is my grandpa and his three brothers and then his brother in law. So oh, the back is probably better to see. Honestly, that's a cool logo. So I don't know if you see that. All right, So you got my great grandpa William smoking the pipe right there, and then all all his four sons and his son in law on the back, and uh.
Speaker 2: So what is the business general contract and construction just.
Speaker 4: A generational generally started in nineteen sixty two.
Speaker 1: And ye yeah, now my dad and a couple of the cousins, his cousins are now owners and stuff like that. And like growing up like that was the best, like going to the shop on Sundays and watching generations just go to work because.
Speaker 2: Sunday was their fun day.
Speaker 1: They would just Saturday and Sunday weekends they would just go to the shop and that's when everyone to work on like their home stuff at the shop. So they would bring in like their cars to the shop. They'd bring in like like we have cabins up in Wisconsin. We didn't buy peers. We made peers the Tonian way, which is steel, you know, wood that's been there for fifty years and like hasn't cracked, like just and who's putting them in the water of meat with waiters on like heavy, like each piece is like fifty pounds because like they were just making.
Speaker 2: Peers like anything we needed, like it ain't breaking.
Speaker 1: Like you don't like buy stuff you can make And like my family, did you get a pool? Yeah, my dad like my dad has been he bought his first home when he moved out twenty one. He's been working in the family business and he rammed out the rooms to his boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So when he then got married to my mom, they all moved out and that's the house that I grew up in, and they still my dad still owns that house and that's where they live. So he built off They built the living room, front, porch, upstairs, basement, and a garage and a pool. We just filled the pool back in. But yeah, so it's just this little home and my dad just built kept building off of it. We still live in that house. Yeah, And my grandpa lives two houses down the street from me, one of the sons.
Speaker 2: Well all of them do, and then Uncle Chuck and my grandpa they live on the street.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, like that street, Park Street Street, Yeah, basically street.
Speaker 3: If it didn't have a memorial.
Speaker 1: Like park on it, like we were gonna buy it and name it like our whatever we want.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 6: And his parents were just down here this past weekend. Yeah, so that was really fun. And my roommate, no I met them before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he was my first time meeting my best friend from college roommate, my roommate, offensive lineman six three three forty still be like big mosive mosive.
Speaker 2: We're just having a good time.
Speaker 1: They played video games for like years together and it was the first time they got to meet at the crib and stuff.
Speaker 3: It was a good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Just he broke.
Speaker 6: He broke my bed, He broke the guest bed. I wasn't his father already broken.
Speaker 1: Bernie getting a shot on here is actually absurd.
Speaker 2: Who's Bernie? That's my college roommate.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, he shut out Bernie.
Speaker 2: Shout out the boy, Bernie man say this. Dude's about to cry.
Speaker 3: He's gonna appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah that, I probably would not be where I am without Bernie, like gotten to George, if it wasn't for you know, Burn.
Speaker 3: He was the bridge in between.
Speaker 1: Burn got me to George and then George got me you know, my NFL stuff. But that boy looked out for me in college.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not about it at all. Now My question is, since all the contracting.
Speaker 4: If you you what is it saying you said you said you make it? If you can't, would you say something then you make it?
Speaker 2: If you can buy it, then you make it or some shit you like, if you can make it, make.
Speaker 4: It, you can make it, don't buy it? Yeah, thank you. So why wouldn't you build? Why when you buy land?
Speaker 2: And then that's what we're doing.
Speaker 3: So I thought you I thought you missed out on a house.
Speaker 1: I did, but like the long term plan, like, jeez, got this plan, you know, I buy it.
Speaker 3: He's got a fuck, he's got it, got.
Speaker 1: Pickers off of him. I buy the house on his property. We build an underground tunnel, and we're set. The underground tunnel has been a thing for three years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've been talking working for a long time his property. Yeah, like for three years.
Speaker 6: We're neighbors, and we wanted to buy a cul de sac and then just have a tunnel underground for all the boys and all the houses. We could just meet up underground and hang out, play video games and stuff. Like we've planned this multiple times, and it can happen, and it can't happen. Like, don't don't put a limit on me right now, well, like don't tell me I can't do something.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me tell me tell me I can't do something with it.
Speaker 6: So now instead I couldn't find the Culti sacs. So instead I just bought a bunch of acres of land, and I'm going to continue to buy more acreags of land so then I can just have all of my friends move around me, and then I don't have to go anywhere.
Speaker 3: I can still hang out with all of the boys.
Speaker 2: That's like a fucking dream.
Speaker 4: That's like a that's like a ten year old when they're talking about so somebody winning the lottery.
Speaker 2: That's like the ship you think of.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, oh yeah, I'm building Toronto. I'm literally thirteen years old. Every single day. It's amazing. Do you ever read the Calvin Hobbs comics?
Speaker 3: Shripuh and I do? What that is? Anybody know Calvin Hobbs is? Yeah? That I am Calvin every single day. That is who I am. Hobbs is my imaginary tiger. Yeah yeah yeah, these little guys Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I grew up.
Speaker 6: I grew up from the Larry the I learned to read by reading the newspaper comics.
Speaker 3: I read the comics.
Speaker 2: You learn to read Harfield Guys.
Speaker 6: Four Okay, yeah, I mean like I was reading it a like I didn't miss a daily comic strip in the newspaper. Until I went to college eighteen years I read it every single day. Basically, I love Yeah, I lived on farms or a whole. I didn't have friends that look very close to me, so I would just read that. I love comments like that was the same way.
Speaker 1: But I'd literally go out in the driveway and play five on five basketball by myself, eleven on eleven football by myself, not on baseball by myself, like I had. Yeah, that was my imagination. I didn't read, and still like I'm getting.
Speaker 2: Into reading like so much now because I have like time to like chill out and.
Speaker 3: Like, Rob, how many game winning shots did you make? Again?
Speaker 1: Dude, I tell you so many times I go how many Game seven NBA Finals buzzer beaters do you think ahead of my driveway?
Speaker 2: Millions?
Speaker 3: Millions?
Speaker 2: How many one handed catches in the Super Bowl did I make in my backyard?
Speaker 3: All of them?
Speaker 2: It's not new now, Like that's a that's.
Speaker 3: Like a real thing about via.
Speaker 1: It's just not like that's why I like, I'm I'm so comfortable now and like like I feel like I lost that a lot, like at college, and you know, you get distracted with so many different things, people telling you how to you know, beast a certain way or there's a bunch of people. But like when I was younger, I was just my imagination was so pure and just like I'm like why And I just finally realized.
Speaker 2: I was like why don't I just go back to that?
Speaker 1: And like his dad helped me, like just like go back to finding myself and like that strong imagination that I have, like just work it into like my every day and it just has made me like a not only a better foot player, but like a better person. Like I just vibrate higher than probably other than George anyone. I know, I promise you, like I just don't yeah and skit another one of our boys, like us three, like the fact that you can wake up and be upset. I know a lot of people go through us like a lot of different things. It's easy to say that like looking at like our like status and stuff like that, but there's so much to be grateful for, like every day true like truly is and like I just I was like a person who lost that like and became like just like you know, mind on different things rather than like priorities.
Speaker 2: When did you when were you like losing that like and what will you notice it?
Speaker 1: Like this past year before coming to the season, I got with him when I was his dad. When I was injured, I was like, I can't lift anything like core muscle. You can't like lift over twenty pounds for like a month. So I was like, what am I gonna do. You can't just sit here and like play video games and just chill out and be like a burnout for like a month. And I was like, let's get this mind right, Let's try. Like I read something that Lebron was like after he lost to the MAVs. He was like, I was mentally weak, And I was like I just looked myself in the mirror and be like, dude, you're mentally weak. You got to change, Like, don't play the victim anymore. Don't like, oh shit's not fair, Like go make it like hard on them to make a decision. Don't like put like all the pressure on you. Just like go out there and just be you and like have people deal with that that.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Like when you're yourself, dude, you feel like so pure and like amazing because like and when people are trying to tell you different things. There's different things about you or how you should live your life.
Speaker 2: You're like, it's not for me. I'm all right, yeah, I guess like with the Pro Bowl thing, like dude, like.
Speaker 3: This is what it's for me.
Speaker 2: That's fine, It's just not for me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, how do you how do you like exercise that creativity in where you're at now?
Speaker 1: I like when I'm in Green Bay, Like I'm like here like me and g you are always on the move, so we're like always doing stuff. But like Green Bay, I meditate every day and like now I'm meditating like three four times a week. But yeah, yo, I go yoga meditation and like five seven days a week.
Speaker 2: Damn. So just like it's just sitting there and just like manifesting.
Speaker 1: Like dude, whatever you put in the universe, like you put in like good vibes, you put in like happiness.
Speaker 3: Like appreciation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just put that in the world's going to give that back to you. Like vibes are real, dude. Like the word like vibes comes from vibration, and that's like a real thing. Like how someone's tone or their like actions are to you that affects you because like that's energy, like being bad energy being thrown at someone like for someone like us who are like pure and like happy and like like open, like and then someone like says something it We're like, all right, that was cool, Yeah, thanks for running literally, like what are we doing?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: So yeah, just understanding that like what you put out, you're gonna get back. So if I'm like an asshole to someone, they're gonna be like, dude, you're a dick back at me. But if I'm like, if I treat everyone like I'm their best friend off the get go, and you don't like me, that's something you have to go to bed with because I'm just trying to make you happy anyone, anyone I meet, I'll just try to make happy because I know what it's like to be sad, depressed in a shithole. I don't want anyone to feel like how I felt like I true, like when I was home and going through all that hurt, going through all that getting cut, you know, playing behind people and not playing like not getting what I deserve. I felt that And if I can have someone not feel that way, I'll feel better about myself definitely.
Speaker 2: What book did you read? Was it a book I read? A bunch of no. But like at first it wasn't.
Speaker 1: But then I got into books just because I'm like, dude, like the mind is dope. You can literally do like when I'm meditating, whoa, Like you can like once you hit flow state, you can go anywhere, man, right, like that that shit is real. And I was like, I just didn't understand it, like I used to think, like dude, I used to really think in college anxiety was of excuse when people are like, oh my god, my anxiety, I'm like, pro anxiety is not real. And I was like, but at the whole time, I just had anxiety just buried inside of me, built up. And once I realized that I can just take that and just so yeah, right, because like mine were so dude, your mind is so strong, like whether you tell yourself something like we would go like I affirmations every morning I would drive to work. No, like just sounds. I wouldn't listen to music like rap music or whatever that I would listen to. I just listened to sounds and like tones and just talk to myself and a bunch of I ams like I like before I was the starter, like I am the tight end of the green Bay Packers, Like that's who I am. That's not what I want to be, that's who I am already inside of me. So if I tell myself I am, I have nothing to do but go be that. Like I'm consistent, I'm and I'm deliberate, like you know, just all these things that I just would tell myself every day. It's just like that's who I became just because I kept telling myself who I like wanted to be, but already that person and I just formed into that. Because if someone's like, like you're no good, like you're not gonna amount anything. That person's not gonna amount anything because you're like you're just hearing information, just negative.
Speaker 2: Influenced in all the vit.
Speaker 1: If you your own person, like yourself, if you tell yourself how good you are, Like I don't think a lot of people like know they're like great, yes, Like dude, everyone's so unique and like interesting and like cool, like and when I've understood, like I used to have so much social social anxiety, do you have no idea like this, dude, bring me on Nashville. I do not like that that many people know, but like and I would always be like judging people and now I'm just like anyone that comes up to me, I do the George approach, Like what's good? Like how do like just throw vibes and make them make the decision what like? Because then you don't have to be like if you're like kind of like cold Childer and someone, they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Be like, oh, that dude's a dick.
Speaker 1: But like if I just give you all the love and stuff like that, you make that decision.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I fuck with that dude.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, like that's why I like the vibe stuff.
Speaker 6: Like that's why I bring all the tight ends to Nashville because other than just like the challenge of like I gotta work out incredible tight ends on a daily basis, I'm challenged by them, I'm pushed by them, but I'm also encouraged by them. I also get all their positive energy and I learned from them every single day, So like I don't really know who's training better than we are from I mean all over like across the board, Like I don't know who's doing what we're doing. From just having a great time with each other every single.
Speaker 4: Day, Like creating that environment you create yourment flows when you're happy too, And I mean everyone's gonna have their bad days and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I mean obviously, like life like is a roller coaster, but like.
Speaker 1: And it's so corny, but like how like you know ten percent of what happens in ninety percent of how you act.
Speaker 2: That's like so true.
Speaker 1: It's like if something happens, you can either be like I can't do anything about that, like let's move on, like control the controllables. But like if you just let that sit in your mind and just like repeatedly over and over, like could I do something different?
Speaker 2: Or you know, did I do this right? Or like should I done this? On this play?
Speaker 1: It's like, bro, you're thinking about ten plays ago when you're about to go against a dog that dude again and you're worried about ten plays ago, while this dude's worried about ripping off your face. Like that's not going to go well for you. So like make a bad play like oh well, or like you know, you make a bad decision, oh well, or you say something stupid like oh well, or you miss out on something, oh.
Speaker 3: Well, like the better next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all about because like if you do a bad play, but then the next play is like incredible.
Speaker 3: People are gonna forget about that bad play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like if you do so many incredible things after that, but if you let let that ponder on your mind and then yeah, you're.
Speaker 3: Just gonna carry then you're thinking about it, yeah, and then your helmet and people are you know, like.
Speaker 4: Everybody, Hey, it's all good man, it's all like and you're just constantly kind of thinking of yeah.
Speaker 2: But and being around guys like him and then Mercedes Lewis.
Speaker 4: Like I've heard when I've talked to lafleur is like super high on how good of That's.
Speaker 2: Just like my big brother.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, I had an older sister growing up, but like I'm around him every day. We have like the same like how we approach everything and just the smooth like calm like but when it's ready to turn up, like it's time to turn up type mentality.
Speaker 2: It's just like he's.
Speaker 1: Such a good dude and like he just like is there for me, like through my successes and when I'm on the bench, like you can like talk me through like certain situations or like keeping my highs. You know at a media I'm gonna keep my lows at a medium, just stay like at a flow state and should it worked out.
Speaker 4: This episode of Bustle with the Boys is also brought to you by Slick Spirited Ice. The time has come for Happy Hour to finally live up to its name with the introduction of Slick Spirited Ice. Slick is a brand new hard yes that means boozy freezer pop that is crafted with elevated flavors to inspire good times. They're available in different in different premium spirit offerings, including raminagave, which is my personal favorite eight percent ABV not necessarily sure what that means, at one hundred calories or less each naturally flavored to deliver incredible and refreshing taste.
Speaker 2: Marty, do you know what ABV means?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said alcohol beverage value. Oh, you gonna blame me. You gonna fucking that was my classes.
Speaker 4: They're convenient enough to throw in the cooler and bring along to your favorite backyard barbecue, boating on a lake, your boy's place, or day blazing at a pool party.
Speaker 3: And I want you to do something.
Speaker 5: I want you to so swap your typical summer cocktail out orful Wait, we're gonna do that.
Speaker 3: Again, just keep it going.
Speaker 5: You want to take margall, swap your typical summer cocktail or your celza with slick Spirited ice, Scoop up a box or two or maybe even ten at your local Walmart or liquor store, and load your freezer for the upcoming weekend. Just so you know, once you start slick slipping, will never, never be the same. To learn more, go to slick Spirited ice dot com.
Speaker 4: This ad has been brought to you by twenty one Holdings LLC in West Chicago, Illinois. Must be twenty one and up to purchase and consume. Please drink responsibly. Yeah, were there any like this for both of you guys too? Was there in a hot an aha moment for the whole mental side of opening up because you talk about all the law of attraction stuff, You alude to all this stuff like it's it's something I I and huge in and like this mental stuff and everything like that, and I ask about books and everything else, because like what when was in AHA moment for you guys when learning about or tapping into the side Because as much as you talk about the I AM statements and this and that, and then people are like, yeah, I mean, you know, they can say whatever they wanted, these are football players, blah blah blah, this and that. But how do you get to understand because, like you said, when you're when you give off vibrations, right, when you give off vibes or somebody gives like a negative energy, there also has to be in a sense of awareness about yourself.
Speaker 1: Too to understand the sense of awareness, dude, awareness is so key, right.
Speaker 4: Because it's like, if you don't have that sense of awareness, you're obviously going to react to it wrong. But if you're like bringing the awareness into it allows you to tap more into the whole.
Speaker 2: Attraction side of it.
Speaker 4: Because you can't just like, like I've heard this from Tony Robbins, you can't just say all the grass is gonna be green, the grass is gonna be green, the grass is gonna be green, and then one day's gonna wake up green.
Speaker 3: Like you got to learn and observe yourself so much.
Speaker 4: To realize, like, look internally, yeah, yeah, so figure out what your triggers are, to figure out what's creating anxiety. And it's like how much weight you're giving certain things and if you're giving that.
Speaker 1: Freedom from those fears you're just gonna keep running from the fears. And my biggest thing that that I took away with Bruce was.
Speaker 4: I love fucking Bruce getting shout outs to dude like, dude, like, what are you afraid of?
Speaker 3: What's the cave? One?
Speaker 2: This is what you have?
Speaker 6: What you most desire in the cave is like fear itself inside of you or something like that.
Speaker 4: And it was just like it is speaking to that stuff though, It's like it's like a certain insecurity that you're kind of identifying with that embrace.
Speaker 1: Your insecurities because the people who love you are going to protect your insecurities.
Speaker 3: They're going to encourage you.
Speaker 1: So bring those insecurities like like that's why I honestly like I would just be open to George like this is where I'm struggling in football and mentally, Like our car rides like are amazing because like we just talked about life. We're just talking about it today, like that we appreciate each other just because we can talk about anything and understand each other because not a lot of people have that. But like looking internal and being aware of what makes you feel a certain way, but also you have to be aware that those people, you know what's inside of them, Like if they're projecting negativity, it's usually internal, right something, So you don't want to like go back at them, No, you want to backdoor them and be like kind of help them out, be like hey man, like misunderstanding, Like anything I can do to help? Right when you hey man, like how you feeling like I'm here to help, Like I've been through the same stuff.
Speaker 6: And when you talk to someone, like you got to the things you say to someone, like you got to put yourself in their shoes, like how are they going to react to the things that I say? So, like you got to be polite. You gotta be kind to people. You want to say the right things. And really like he's talking about being looking internal, like everything that you do, everything you.
Speaker 3: Have a choice whether you want to do it or not.
Speaker 6: Like how your active things, how you say good morning to someone, your mindset, when you approach a Monday workout, literally anything, whether you how your mindset, going to dinner, your mindset, whatever you do, like you choose that mindset and how you react to things. And if you just just to like do everything in a positive way or you think into a positive way, and I know, like it's hard for some people because they're in different situations. You know, I might look like an asshole standing up here, but like I've been doing that since I was like eight years old.
Speaker 3: Like that's my I've been doing that.
Speaker 6: I've just been appreciative of everything since I was a kid, and I just continue to do that. And I just I've learned that everything is a choice how you react, how you talk to people. And if you just do that and you choose to be positive, you choose to be kind, and you choose to treat others that you want to be treated, the universe gets it right back. Yet, just treat others how you want to be treated, and that goes a long way. Like that's why I am like I am the way I am because I want, like I want you guys to be nice to be like, I want to have a bunch of friends. Why would I go be a dick I don't feel why people want to be dickheads, Like it's it might Yeah, it's easy to be you.
Speaker 1: Don't have to be friends with everyone. Yeah, but you can be kind of polite. You can be kind and polite.
Speaker 6: That's not that hard to just to say, hey, man, good morning, I hope, Like, how is your weekend? Yeah, that's not hard, Like, yeah, you don't need to put headphones on in the locker room and sit in your locker and like, hey, we're all in the same boat here together, Like that's that's a good relationship man, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: I don't I never understand that people don't understand those people like we're friends, man, Like come on, yeah, I don't hate anybody, right.
Speaker 4: Well, it's funny too, because when you actually start talking to those guys or anything like that, you you realize if you get to certain depths, like everyone's kind of feeling the same kind of things.
Speaker 3: It's just how certain people are real to get those conversations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: That is like the biggest thing that I have now lived by with facing my insecurities is like whatever you're uncomfortable with, that's what they talk about, like truthfully, Like, yeah, if you feel weird about something and you just put it down inside of you, your subconscious is just gonna like latch onto that. I'm just gonna eat away at you. But if you're just like it is what it is, how can I get through this? Like, yeah, let's get uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it. That's fine.
Speaker 2: That fires me up.
Speaker 3: Voice.
Speaker 2: I'm uh, I like all that shit. There's a and I have my phone.
Speaker 4: Out because there's like a note I posted this morning, but you were talking about the whole ten percent. It sounds corny, of the whole ten percent? How you respond, but it's like, here's what I posted. It was like reality provides the stimulus, you provide the reaction. And this is in a book that I'm reading called uh in a shameless plug. Anthony Demalo is the author in the books called Awareness, And it's just like, I don't know, it's just incredible, man, Like the whole perspective thing. And I've kind of seen some of your like story posts and stuff, and it kind of seems like you're on a you're on like that wave of you know, awareness of all this stuff you're basically talking to.
Speaker 3: So I think it's really cool that you're talking about it and you are too.
Speaker 6: The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. So those are your insecurities, Like, yeah, look inward man, Yeah, that's that's a Bruce quote. Like my dad is, like I have quotes all over like everywhere, because that's that's all from my dad. Like he he does laminated cards like index cards, and they'll put like three to four quotes on each one, and they'll send me bags of them and I hand them out in our locker room because it's like an affirmation thing, and their inspirational quotes to an extent, like anywhere from like Bruce Lee to the Matrix to Gandalf like anything anything that's positing and it has like a mental spin on it, literally everything because that was my well was my child there growing up as Lord of the Rings, the Matrix, Star Wars like all that stuff. So like he finds a way to correlate and he finds all those quotes from those books and those things, Like I mean, he sends us me on these note cards. I get to hand them out to my teammates and like guys having them in a locker and they like he reads his affirmations, Like I got to read sick ass quotes with my dad every single day. That put me in the right mindset to be able to go out and have that camp three, Like week three can't practice when you don't really want to. But it's like, you know, I can go into this practice and like drag my ass and I can be tired and my leg's hurt, and I might be getting more reps and you know, the next guy and I I'm bitching about that. Or I can say, hey, I got to get more reps in the next guy at practice. I'm gonna have a great day today. I gotta have ten catches to day at practice. I get the opportunity to go against maan coverage. I get the opportunity to against double coverage. That's awesome. I got to get better today. And like, so like that's either you're either going to that practice with a shitty mindset and it's gonna be a shitty practice, or you're going too that the positive outlook and hey, the practice might not go the way you wanted to, but it's gonna be a lot more fun. Yeah, and you're gonna have a way better experience on the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Going off of like what you you like said, like be like grateful, like we have the opportunity to do that, like instead of being like damn, like we got practice today, Like we got practice today, Like be grateful, like literally a lot of people don't get this. Strap it up and like and and the practice reps like if you're you need to see that, Like some people need to see that, like like me and like George, like we need a visual we need like our imagination needs to see man coverage because like when I'm in practice, like don't talk to me, like it's like work area, like like in the locker room, like we're like this, but like when we're on the field, it's like I'm trying to get ready for the game because Sunday, when Sunday hits, like shit's rolling like and just seeing the plays over and over and like catching the same ball like three times in practice. You know you're going to get that play in the game, yea, Like you see that against the defense and you're seeing all that and then you come into the game and it's like slow because like they gave you all those looks in practice. Now it's just like it's just different color jerseys. Like people like they take it for granted, like the reps and like the opportunity to get better, like like just a little bit, like I understand, like some people like older, they can't go through the practice and reps, but like mental reps are definitely just it's so important just because you have to see.
Speaker 2: You have to see.
Speaker 1: And you were you were talking about an AHA moment and I went into like a deep like imagery meditation before the Atlanta game, the Monday night game, three touchdowns, touchdowns.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 6: And then after the game, I'm like that was wild.
Speaker 10: Because like the there, I legit like went into like a meditation like flow state, like in the tunnel, just sitting there like watching I think I was watching it, honestly, Honestly, I think it was like a Chiefs game or something like they were just doing highlights from like the day before or whatever.
Speaker 1: I was just watching them on the big screen, just sitting there, and I just like looked at the field and I just like from there on out, I legit blacked out, like I just thought about making plays. And then I truly like barely remember the game because like I was just thinking about making plays and like I only thought positive on that field, like Tay was out, Alan was out, Mercedes was out, and like you look at the starting lineup and like a Rod's like let's rock like there's nothing like and we didn't have any really game plan going into that cause like our guys were out, like a lot of the guys were out.
Speaker 2: So I was like.
Speaker 3: I just blacked out and me.
Speaker 1: And dude and after like that aha moment, I was like, this mental shit is real, cause I legit just like thought about a whole football game in my head and just sat there for thirty minutes and just stared at the field, went in locker room, basically put on my Superman suit, went out there and did what I just thought about, and went right back in.
Speaker 2: He was at a wedding, like like he called me.
Speaker 1: My mom happened to be up in green They didn't have fans, but my mom was in Green Bay, so I got to like be on FaceTime with her and like my parents and stuff, and I'm like, this is wild.
Speaker 6: I was actually I was watching his game during the wedding ceremony. It was Trent Taylor and his wife. We went up to where it was at. It was like I think it was Big Sir or something like that, and we're at a hotel and something was It was a Monday night, so it was Trent and his wife and then it was me and my wife because it was just a small thing.
Speaker 3: We were just there to be like witnesses.
Speaker 6: And they actually got married via zoom, which was cool, like from their pastor. But like I'm sitting there, I'm holding onto the dogs and I have Bob down here watching the wedding ceremonies.
Speaker 3: Like because.
Speaker 2: Ernie, my boy, hits him up, like are you watching this?
Speaker 3: And Georgie's like what it was?
Speaker 6: It was right after his first touchdown because I had up on the TV. But we walked outside and Bernie texted me. He's like, dude, you just got a touch. I was like, all right, got I gotta get back on this, so now I have it up. After that, we're sitting at his dinner eating, I have it up in bob Scores. I almost slipped the table. It was amazing. Like Trent's wife, I think she's okay with it because it was for you. But like I had my phone out for the entire wedding Monday night football maybe oh it was. And then like he got tackled on his release, gets up wide open the end zone touchdown and that was also during the ceremony, and I cheered and I was like drops court again, and he.
Speaker 1: Just I think George is more so hyped up because they you know, put him up on the TV for the Monday night.
Speaker 3: Game like such good friends.
Speaker 1: I was tweeting, dude, Oh, that just made me fucking the ESPN dude who literally wrote the headline of like an article like going into the season, like I worked out with George and the.
Speaker 3: Was this one of the packer guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it was just like supposed to be like like you know, like I would like I'm gonna play full victim here because I was just going in and just like trying to just you know, go play you know football, like worked out with George Kittle, just had his Pro Bowl year.
Speaker 2: I just wanted, you know, I was just telling the.
Speaker 1: Story like hey, like whatever, like like I don't want to be a burden, and like they're like helping me out, like helping me out and like doing me a favor.
Speaker 2: So I like to, you know, help around with the chores and.
Speaker 1: Like do the unasked stuff because like I'm just grateful to be like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just headlines. We gotta find it too. It was like dish duty and garbage duty was like the headline.
Speaker 3: Dude, like like I was this dude's manager.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dude, I am trying to like get ready for a season, and they like headline it like I'm this dude's like butler.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what. That's our headline. That's gonna be our head.
Speaker 3: And guess what. Workout?
Speaker 2: Workouts and dish duty.
Speaker 3: Robert Tunyan's off season with roommate Georgie.
Speaker 2: Now, do you think I funk with that guy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't fuck with that guy. Do you know who it is?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know exactly who is tough.
Speaker 3: Has the same name, opportunity to be said.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't make the roster before last season for the Packers.
Speaker 3: That's a tough And guess what.
Speaker 2: And before that he told me I was the already someone said I was.
Speaker 3: That's disrespectful. I haven't even seen this homeowner a story. Hey Rob Man, you're really good at your hand. Rob.
Speaker 2: Tell him he ain't gonna do it next time, dude, Rob tell me I'm only a dishwasher. Tell him he's only undrafted.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Isn't this hilarious? It's funny too, because.
Speaker 3: There's actually getting fired up right now there. Let's know, wanted housemate with tight end experience, dude.
Speaker 1: I had no tight end experience zero. I didn't even play tight end yet. Jokes on you, dude.
Speaker 3: It's a four bedroom, so there's plenty of room.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna round the house. Guy.
Speaker 4: I like to do the laundry, clean the dishes, he said, I do my part. My mom cleans a weirdo, So I'm like that. I clean my house every night too. I'm a weirdo like that.
Speaker 3: I am like that weird. He is weird.
Speaker 6: He shoosh shadow, Josh. Look, there's got him on the pod. You would like him there. He's a place time with me at the San Francisco.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm down obviously. You know you're a You're a filling co host for sure. You like dwell, He's San Diego has been an incredible pod.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 3: We've covered a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I love I really. Oh, we're not We're not with the mental talk.
Speaker 1: I will say, thanks George. Call me an absolutely insane athlete.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, he's got the softest feet in this side of the Mississippi. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: You just throwing words like that too, and you don't know really how to articulate it. You just start saying the most ridiculous ship an absolutely insane athlete. There is a guy too, like a reporter. There's a reporter man. I have to find him on Twitter. But he's a Green Bay guy. But he loves the pod. He loves bust with the boys. He's kind of like a stoolie, I think, but he's a huge fan of the pod.
Speaker 2: Matt Rampage. You gotta be Matt Rampage probably. I don't know if he's hilarious too. He does like the Packers Pot.
Speaker 4: Like that cous when Bati came out, he was like, hey, I shout out to him beforehand and stuff, just to give him a head start on the pot and things like that.
Speaker 3: But he's all about he's.
Speaker 2: All about boosting it.
Speaker 4: It might be him, Yeah, he's got a little bit of a following on Twitter.
Speaker 1: But what's his name, Matt Rampage I think that, or it could be Aaron Aguilar or something like that.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of them. But anyway, there's so many Packers Podcast.
Speaker 6: Well, you got any like reporters that you you don't want to, you know, throw anything at say what's up?
Speaker 3: Like you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you have any fun articles? Back in the day that, you know, so I got to shut up Buck Rising. I do a little segment with him every Wednesday. But that's a nice that's a nice one. But when I first came, I want to say it was maybe Paul Koharski who said, like just kind of like an average player that was coming here sick, you know what I mean. And I kind of played into it like lunch pail first and last loud and you know I make jokes on Twitter. Yeah you have to, but that's basically what I just do. But I mean there were when I was young, I mean, being a practice squad guy, like you're left off the list, but you don't really I don't feel like I really took it as much disrespect. It was tough being in Washington because Twitter was starting to kind of grow and everything like that, and that's that is a time where I can't admit.
Speaker 3: Like, uh, average player.
Speaker 4: Where you're battling like the trolls and stuff and you're calling you trash. And it was always like, you know, I'm like a like a unintelligent player. But it's it's more so he's smart, but he's always one step away from the ball.
Speaker 2: It's it was always ship like that. That kind of like bothered me to where I.
Speaker 3: Kind of sneaky, like not even a sneaky. I don't even think I get the.
Speaker 4: Classic right, right, the classic in tangent, like you know, he's sneaky athletic like JORDI will run around or something like, oh he's.
Speaker 2: Got sneaky speed.
Speaker 3: He's a football player. Yeah yeah, yeah, hball player.
Speaker 4: But you know that's that is it during a time like during that Twitter univer verse to where shit would bother me to where you kind of have to dive back in on like the whole mental aspect of everything and figure.
Speaker 2: Out like why should bag why you give it weight?
Speaker 4: Because there's a time And I've told this story numerous times, but it was Thanksgiving. We were playing a Thanksgiving game game versus Dallas, and I missed a tackle on Ezekiel Elliott two times in a row, and after the first one, I'm living in that headspace of like fuck me. It was the first series and it sucked too because it was a dak.
Speaker 2: He's checking giant giant.
Speaker 4: You know, it's like a they're pulling two pulls around the tight end and so you know the place coming and you miss a fucking tackle and you're just so I was so.
Speaker 2: In that moment.
Speaker 4: Then the next play was either that one or the play after I miss another tackle on him, and I'm literally on the sideline thinking about what Twitter is saying about me. And that's when I knew, sitting there, like I had got I had gone too far with worrying about like what people were saying about me, because I would, you know, chirp guys back or argue back, be a little more argument about it, like you know, what do you shut up in and play football?
Speaker 3: Show up?
Speaker 2: What do you do for a living?
Speaker 4: Like kind of argument of like that When I was younger and just always kind of had that weird chip to where because I identified so much with how somebody perceived me in football, because when you're undraft and doing that stuff, you just realize, like you you're always yeah, and so when they make those comments, you just you immediately go.
Speaker 2: To it because you're pissed because you've now.
Speaker 4: Overcame those certain labels and you're like why you still judge me like I'm starting in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah. But that's how I knew it got like too far with me.
Speaker 4: So that was like always the time I think back on and think, like, you know, when I'm talking anybody who talks about what Twitter any social.
Speaker 2: Media does, like how it can be damage. You're like, we're all human.
Speaker 4: It's not like we sit here and everyone thinks Rob and George they must seem like they don't have one bad day ever at practice, because they say, you know it's time to lock in. Yeah, like there's gonna be times where it's like, oh, we get the practice.
Speaker 2: We're grateful, like, yes that you do need to live that way.
Speaker 4: But it's like, you know, you can reach back and think on times where it's like it's not always that way, but it's it's having that mindset and that awareness to know that you're having those shitty days and catching yourself kind of being like, yo, I'm low key kind of bitching a little too much right now around a certain group, and it's like, I'm not that way, and I hate that I came off that way, and you figure out that you do gotta you do, gotta like redo it or come back the next day.
Speaker 2: I have a different mindset, but uh.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's why I really fuck with this episode so far as just because we've talked about a lot of that stuff and you.
Speaker 3: Just mindset stuff. Dude. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, hey, my my rookie year I started, I was trash, super bad. But because like the trade away Vans McDonald I start, I had plenty of bad games, bad days. We were like we were going h to nine before we won our first game, and I just remember, like it was like week seven, week eight, and I wake up every single day smile. I'm like, this is the coolest thing ever. I'm playing in the NFL. Like why would I not be grateful? Like I had every single person on Twitter telling me I was trash and then I should not be playing football. And I was like, that's cool. I'm gonna go play football today, but you don't. And so I'm gonna start to appreciate that and I'm gonna try to get better today. And like that was my like my AHA moment was just like I realize that it is your choice. Like you can go into every practice you hold the power to some extent, like you, yeah, you got to get the ball thrown to you, or you have to have a play go to you, like to an extent, but like if you just make the most out of your opportunities, then you actually are in control like and it and really the kate taking control of that opportunity is if you're on the backside of a run play or if you're a running back bus through a hole in practice and you chase them down for fifty yards. All it really is is like showing a little effort. Coaches respected, players respect it just care and that goes so far in the football world. It's insane. When you show that you care and you show that you put forth effort and that you care about the team and the sport, it all pays itself back to you. It really does, like and it allows you to play the game longer and allows you to actually enjoy the game rather than like make an excuses for yourself, like I shouldn't have came out last year. I would have been a first round draft pick this year. Like the defense isn't for me, Like I'm out of position. I've heard that way too many times, and I look at you, I'm like that that is your fault. That is that is your fault. Like right, like come on now.
Speaker 1: How about you you you fix yourself to fit the system?
Speaker 3: Yeah, fix the system.
Speaker 2: Go around you.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, it's I mean my coach doesn't like me, Okay, well, then make him like you with how you practice, how do you treat him, how you treat him.
Speaker 4: Just take full accountability for where you're saying, and then if it doesn't work, control what you can work and go to the next one.
Speaker 1: Control you can control. If you can control, like your attitude, your effort and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: And he still hates to talk, that's on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because again, what they reflect onto you, if you're giving it everything, you got the best every day and what they put onto you is probably a reflection on them. And that's what the Twitter trolls like. Yeah, they just wake up and like, hey man, good morning, you suck.
Speaker 2: I hate you.
Speaker 3: I'm like sorry, like I just woke up to this.
Speaker 1: But like that that might mean you think you suck, like you are battling something internally.
Speaker 2: Look in the mirror on that one. Just take just like they're bored. They got time, big chess like well big Twitter fingers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, bro, I don't got time for that.
Speaker 2: I wish, dude, I wish.
Speaker 7: I you know, like responding is fun, dude, Yeah, because if I could xbox here put me in an Xbox Live chat with those dudes and tell me what they think of me when they come out.
Speaker 3: V one me Guardian bro Halo free bring it one. Do you guys?
Speaker 2: Do you guys? Yeah? Do you guys?
Speaker 3: Accept like all the requests and add anybody who wants to play you guys.
Speaker 6: Oh goodness, my dumb ass posted your meeting to name me Jimmy G Trent and I'm pretty sure Rob on my Instagram one time. Yeah, it was Fortnite Fortnite.
Speaker 3: And everyone just like, oh dude, friend request.
Speaker 6: I am offline twenty four to seven. If I come online, I have twenty to thirty invites every two minutes. Yeah, it's unreal. I have my dumb ass and then like I literally like typed in, like what's your I think? Like you can find like you can search my gamer tag online. I haven't changed it yet though, Like I'm too stubborn. It's a sick gamertag.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Drama beats fuck got drama beats forty six.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because my freshman year of college, I look like drama from Fantasy Factory.
Speaker 2: Rob hilarious.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is I look identical to drama. Huge fan of dramas. Yeah, free shoutout. But yeah, that old Fantasy Factory vibe was a vibe. It was like four people call me that in my life. But like my cousin Henry, who played for the Rams for a couple of years. He's retired now. He hasn't called me George in ten years. He only calls me Drama. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: It's like whenever I call him, he's like, what's up, Drama. I'm like, what's up, dude.
Speaker 2: You're kind of creating the whole fantasy factor out in the barn.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 6: You know what's great, like fantasy farm, fantasy farm, fantasy barn.
Speaker 1: That actually sounds super questionable, don't that The fantasy.
Speaker 6: Farm, the fantasy farm. It's a little much the fantasy barn. No, we're going to pass on that. We're going to pass on the word fantasy is a little aggressive to some extent.
Speaker 4: But you are you are creating that that that Rob Deard world for tight ends basically or really the guys in.
Speaker 2: That in order to find me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's coming to the barn, baby. Yeah, I'm waiting for Will to come to the barn and get to work out.
Speaker 2: You scared him. We'll take no shows.
Speaker 6: Up for one arm farm workout, and the whole time he's like, well it didn't help. I gested arms right before this, and then he can't look, this is his arms.
Speaker 3: These are his.
Speaker 4: Arms midwork on before every set, Like I worked out, I already worked out.
Speaker 6: Don't judge me for this, don't judge you for this. And we were just busting his balls the whole time. But yeah, I'm just way for you come up to the barn. You know, I got facilities. I got a pet guy twice a week. I got a massage therapist.
Speaker 4: Once I see you pitching me on the I got the jew. But don't act like we haven't texted about it. Yeah, I I do want to come out there.
Speaker 2: I really do.
Speaker 6: When I got you as part of What's up, you'd never fun up the flow. You're too good of a time.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, well you just liked it.
Speaker 4: It's not like you gave anything back, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you're you're really not that bad.
Speaker 4: I respond, But like when I got back in the in the truck, I'm like, yeah, I need to get in that crew. Like that's like divibe the environment. I even told you the thing, Like, you know, I also want to pay for the environment. You know, all this ship the route running you guys would do with Jay Holt, Like I might dust up the old All State cleats, but.
Speaker 2: I do want to get out there because it is like the environment.
Speaker 4: I was telling George, I didn't want to like disrespecting anybody's time, Like I like, you don't want to come out there once and then you know, I got something to do, whether it's for busting or I got to be somewhere, and then you're in and out around guys that don't necessarily know you, like George.
Speaker 2: Knows you, so you don't.
Speaker 4: I don't want to come off like somebody who's like I just show up when I want to show up, and I'm just you know, I'm either going for the boys, and then the next time.
Speaker 2: I'm not fucking in there.
Speaker 6: But are you like that? Why are you caring about what other people think about it?
Speaker 1: You guys are crazy, Like, hey, right, this is a therapy session.
Speaker 2: Do you are you like that?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Then who cares? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just took it off and it said I don't care if you care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, if you care about what I'm doing, you're not using that time to better yourself, like mine your business, like not not saying like minor business and like don't like go out your way to help people, like just do you. But like if you're gonna judge me or you got something to say to me, like yeah, why don't spend your time worrying about what I'm doing?
Speaker 2: Do use that time to worry about like bettering yourself.
Speaker 1: I literally give that advice to a bunch of people, just like just worry about you for like a month, and the.
Speaker 3: Only thing to worry about you.
Speaker 6: The only thing that we judge about each other is like if one of us is running around to chairman, like we drop a pass, He'll be like, George, stop that bullshit, like don't don't be trashed, Like catch that ball. I'm like you're right, yeah, I gotta catch that ball. That's the only thing we talked about each other for, like hey, be better.
Speaker 2: But it's like encourage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's encourage is that I have his best interest and he has my best interest.
Speaker 2: So it's not like catch the funk about like a coach.
Speaker 1: It's like, bro, that's not you catch a rock, finish, get up field, like we're here to work.
Speaker 3: Break a face, you know, we're here for you. No, I appreciate that. You know.
Speaker 4: It's again, it was, it was, it's I guess ultimately you do worry about like what the boys would think.
Speaker 2: But you know, I'm not like you're that's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I know, but friends. I know we're.
Speaker 4: Friends, but we're also like we've hung out a few times on the bus, and I don't want to sit here and take advantage of like I'm gonna come out to the bar. Are like knowing we're having this conversation. I feel much better.
Speaker 6: You don't look like it looks like you take advantage of a lot of people, Like right now, you look like you might be dealing drugs in Miami other than.
Speaker 2: Back in Miami.
Speaker 1: Should bring a set there Barning with the Boys. Just do one episode just Barning with the Boys so you don't feel, you know, like you're intruding or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not That would make you feel better, George, Hey, I want to bring the cameras out there.
Speaker 3: Can we do Barning with the Boys? We just do We want to train.
Speaker 2: We just told you what we want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want that have your.
Speaker 2: Initiation into the Barn with the Boys.
Speaker 3: With the Boys episode and just bring me up flag do you run it?
Speaker 2: And we grow him? We host what we host him. I'd be down.
Speaker 6: You got to bring the equipment docs in our own actually know hey, Hidden prof.
Speaker 4: Podcast forty nine ers fan out there back there. I'm sure he would be camera.
Speaker 1: We just face all your insecurities and fears in front of I talk about him, so.
Speaker 3: This will come out and they'll just still just talk to one.
Speaker 2: I would love to talk.
Speaker 4: When Bruce was asking the first time we're on the pod and he's talking about all that stuff, asking Taylor and I about the mental side.
Speaker 2: I love that shit.
Speaker 4: This final ad read is brought to you by sport Clips Haircuts. They offer a unique experience that exceeds the typical haircut from start to finish.
Speaker 5: Sport Clips stylists are experts in men and boys haircuts COMMA with specialized training and techniques. Cutting guy's hair can be harder than women's hair.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 4: I do that because of facial shape, hair texture, jawline, Like you gotta have it all do.
Speaker 3: These stylists are unbelievable sports. They're experts.
Speaker 4: When you go to sport Clips first, a place that cuts women's hair, you are getting stylists who are specifically trained to cut guy's hair. Sport Clips are experts in understanding. Here we go facial shape, hair texture, and cutting to a guy's best advantage. Sport clips signature service is the MVP haircut experience. It is so much more than a haircut, the legendary hot steam towel on your face, massaging shampoo that makes you melt into your seat.
Speaker 3: It's the ultimate relaxation.
Speaker 4: With eighteen hundred locations nationwide, a sport Clips is closer than you think, and your experience is even better with on deck text alerts. On deck text alerts which mean which means less waytime, more prime time. You'll get a fifteen minute heads up when it's time to head in and another text when you are next in line. Sport Clips gives you more ways to safe so you can enjoy your prime time. Text message opting required message in data feeds also apply. Visit a sport Clips near you for a haircut that exceeds the typical experience from start to finish.
Speaker 3: That's actually nice, I'm telling you. When you're next, you're not sitting there like an idiot.
Speaker 2: That's true because you don't got to go in.
Speaker 4: You don't got to sit in the chair, you don't got to kind of look at people around you and kind of yeah, like, oh I kind of sat.
Speaker 2: I sat.
Speaker 4: I came in before this guy, but he looks like he's trying to go next. Yeahs, So just give me the text while I'm mounting the car, and then I'm to know what I'm next.
Speaker 3: And I won't say a word to anybody. I'll sit there for hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just cowered up.
Speaker 3: And then but not sports.
Speaker 2: Clips, I tell you shut out sport clips.
Speaker 4: But talking about the whole insecurities thing we've been I don't know if you get to sponsor. We're still sponsoring them when this episode comes out, but better help. It's like an online therapy thing. I get to talk to a personal experience, which I have now because I'm doing premoral counseling with my fiance. And that shit is just like again like talking about insecurities that you might not even know you have, you know what I mean, Like when you're trying to figure.
Speaker 3: Out like where you're at or like why does that bother you?
Speaker 4: Or why do you see it that way? And you're going all the way back into like childhood stuff. Not that like stuff's traumatizing, but you're just circling back there as much as you can and digging out stuff from the I say, the basement all the time, like shit that you didn't even know you could talk.
Speaker 3: About and say.
Speaker 4: And then people like all pick a word on the table and that's only because you run into a dead end. And it's like so when you're feeling that way, I'm like, I don't know how to explain it. It's like, what word is that making you feel? You'll pay a word and you'll, uh, you'll expand on it more and you're just talking about ship they like, and the next thing you know, you got tears coming out of your eyes. And then you walk out and you just feel like rejuvenated because you've like learned something about yourself that you're not Yeah yeah, yeah, like you talked about an insecurity and you realize like you can now let it go.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm I'm so hype right, yeah, dude, good for you.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Due but like that hard thing to do right now, that's such a hard thing.
Speaker 1: Like so many people are like like Bruce isn't my therapist, but like people like don't want to like talk to people about their feelings or like like going to see a therapist is like like I don't need a therapist, Well you need to talk to someone with that.
Speaker 2: Right, and you definitely need to talk.
Speaker 3: So the people like, no, I know who I am, and it's like, hey.
Speaker 1: You obviously know because you're not happy and you're definitely not making me happy. Yeah, Like dude, like for you to be like premarital account like that's awesome, that's real, Like people need that.
Speaker 3: Like that just.
Speaker 1: Strengthens a on to make it like more unbreakable, like and it's so hard to like find genuine people in today's world. Definitely, just because like dude, look, you go on Instagram, Dude, bigger better.
Speaker 2: Anything you want online right in front of you.
Speaker 3: But give green or grass all day long ago.
Speaker 2: But it's not the grass is green wherever you go. It's how you water it, dog.
Speaker 1: But like, dude, like to like give me something real. Like dude, Chadoucho single when he was out here, Dude when he said I don't want models, I want athletes first off.
Speaker 3: That's like like.
Speaker 2: That just maybe that just hyped me up.
Speaker 1: But like at the same time, like you can be whatever you want, Like you can look however you want online, but like, can you give me a real connection?
Speaker 2: Can you like get to my mind? Can you get into my soul?
Speaker 1: Like and that's what I'm talking about priorities and finding myself Like that shit matters to me, like bro, as you know, like as athletes like bro, like the ugliest dudes in the league can get whoever they want. Yeah, think about it, right, yeah, but like.
Speaker 4: Like Backyardy's got himself. She she's good looking, and you you know.
Speaker 2: I mean Dave's handsome, though he's.
Speaker 3: Just take a shot. There's a weird shot at David, you know.
Speaker 4: But just like you see something on Lineman walking around now you're like, okay, good.
Speaker 1: Because they're so nice, dude, that's that's real, like that they love each other because that shit's real, Like they have a real connection. It's just not for like Cloud, It's not like, oh I'm dating this person because like I'm gonna get more like cameras.
Speaker 3: On me, Like give me something real.
Speaker 1: I don't care how big your bud is, I don't care what you you know, like whatever, all the girls are into her now, Like give me something real because I'm at the point of my life, like I need to know if you're in or out like in my situation. Not that I'm in a rush to get married or not in a rush to get a relationship, Like you just know, I just don't have patience with people who just like take advantage of my kindness Like that shit just irks me. Like they just go through the motions and like they just want.
Speaker 3: To just do whatever. They're there for the high times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just they're they're just the arrive at high times and don't want to go through like adversity.
Speaker 3: They're just there for like the material like the.
Speaker 1: Physical outlook of the relationship, Like let's get uncomfortable, let's figure out what like how we're gonna get to this you.
Speaker 3: Like be partners. Yeah like that so when you're like do life and ship together.
Speaker 2: But like a lot of.
Speaker 1: Guys wouldn't even like be like I'm not going to premarital counseling, Like did she bring it up to you?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna guess, or did you.
Speaker 4: Bring up to I brought it up there because and it's not like she didn't want to do it. But my boy, uh quincy and nunnwa, he's a receiver for the Jets. Okay, then another buddy of mine we had this little Nebraska group chat, but they were talking about how dope premorital counseling was, and I, you know, I encourage all you guys to explore it and shit like that.
Speaker 3: That's kind of what was making me like, let me go try it out, even like.
Speaker 1: It gets like the last like when you're about to do it, like like those thoughts, like you're saying those random thoughts that may pop up, just put them out on the table and figure them out real quick, so you're not living with that in a marriage and just like when you could be getting the marriage right going, like you're still thinking about shit like six years ago.
Speaker 4: Because when time when things do come up to and like the example I use when I'm trying to like tell guys about I'm like, it's you know, it's it's talking about how dope it is and stuff. It's like when something usually does happen, like somebody's guards already up, Like if you didn't do the if you didn't do George's dishes, and George is a little.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't care, but you know, take the trash and get the dish.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But like if.
Speaker 4: Something's going on with like in the in the relationship, and usually when somebody confronts the other, no matter how kind the one side is, like, there's usually an angle that the other side feels is happening, like Okay, they're not approaching me bad now because she knows I need this way to go about it.
Speaker 2: So now she's using that way to go about it.
Speaker 4: But your guards aren't up when you're in like premimeral counseling because you're not necessarily going through any now when you are going through stuff in the time and you talk about it like that's harder and you got to talk to it and talk through it. But when you're kind of learning about each other in personalities and you kind of just bring stuff up, I hey that one time, and then you're kind of talking about it because you know you're doing something to where you know the therapist is walking you through it together, and then you don't.
Speaker 2: Realize like, yo, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: That's how she perceived it, and that's that could be based on something that happened way back in the day that she didn't even know that's why she was viewing it. That way based on her parents that she saw or anything else.
Speaker 1: So yeah, people need like a third person who doesn't know the people, like like if me and my girl are arguing, like I don't want George to be the third like person in there, like.
Speaker 2: Because like but the.
Speaker 4: Other side of Mike could be thinking like there's some bias or there's sight.
Speaker 1: Put someone that we don't know and let's talk, right, But like you're doing like basically like prehab for a relationship, not rehab prehab like you just like you're preparing for a life partner, you're not. Like again, that's just weird that people like are trying to get like like I don't need to talk to anyone, Like I'm good, Like our relationship is fine.
Speaker 2: It's like, but why not just get it better?
Speaker 3: But why do you want to be fine? Like be great?
Speaker 1: Great? Like I just like I was just telling my girl this too, and.
Speaker 2: What's the word?
Speaker 1: Like I view everything like I can be replaced just because of where we came from, Like how you were saying, like I can wake up any given day and.
Speaker 2: Be replaced because I was undrafted.
Speaker 1: Like that's my mentality, right, So I think about that in my relationship too, so like I wake up every day like I'm gonna give it my all for this relationship because I can be replaced at any point. Now, Is that a good thing to think about? Because am I going to be replaced by her?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Like, but.
Speaker 1: That makes me want to be the best me because like that's just my mentality that like I'm just gonna go like I'd rather give it my all because like back in like old me would have gave half ass effort in a relationship that was just that wasn't my p like right, But now like I'm just like i'd rather tell like be like like let's say, like broken up with her whatever for being like giving it way too much and just not feeling it rather than just being like half ass and being.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, just.
Speaker 1: Like replacment like going through the motions type ship.
Speaker 3: Thats me. I don't going through the.
Speaker 1: Motions in any part of my life that with a relationship with someone I love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yeah, who you're doing it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got one life? Why not be the best you you can be every day? Because then like, hey, the best you're a if you're at this level, if you're if you're if you're at this level and if you want to you're at this level, you want to be the best of you, and like that best you is here, well then maw you start here. Hey, let's be the next best meet And let's be the next best meeting. And day after day after day and robs, small consistent steps in the right direction lead to great results. And god damn it, that is all you have to do. Just be the best you you can be every single day. And like they're gonna be hard, hard times, like everyone goes through those things.
Speaker 3: Life is tough. We talked about that.
Speaker 6: But if you can just try to be the best of you and everywhere, you're going to be a much happier person.
Speaker 3: I promise you that you can't.
Speaker 1: You can't love someone else until you love yourself.
Speaker 4: Boom, we're joppings and gems on this motherfucker boys were.
Speaker 3: I am so fired up at all?
Speaker 2: Watch this high five. That boy is pit sweating, he is amp.
Speaker 4: That's why we're That's why we're black, dude, That's why we're black.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just oh sorry.
Speaker 2: You know what doesn't like pitch you out like that?
Speaker 4: And that's free Fly apparel wakes away moisture, doesn't hold odor.
Speaker 6: Come on, that's got my other boy, Phil Forstburgh, the original Nashville boy, Phil Forstbrook.
Speaker 3: I'm a wait two back in the lineup film for the Man.
Speaker 2: It can be cold and I'm fucking sweating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just good vibes make me sweat more so my right. It's sore on my right side too, dude, Yes, so my right to my left. I will tell you this this.
Speaker 2: Hormone and bounce totally.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, and what's good? George? Go ahead, total change of direction here.
Speaker 6: Whenever I as soon as I got over to twenty five, sweat uncontrollably. I'm under twenty five. In college, I could do a full three hour long workout at Iowa. I would hardly sweat it like I would hardly drip. I would just be like, I was easy.
Speaker 2: What do you want right now?
Speaker 6: To forty seven on the scale last night, baby walks up. I'm feeling good. Anything over to forty three I feel great?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh much, that's literally exactly you guys will say.
Speaker 3: Literally. I think I got like eighteen period cycles, same all of it.
Speaker 1: You know, hey, when you lived, did you know that was real? I didn't even know that was real. Around each other. Well, I mean, that's the first time I had a real girlfriend. Dude, that she's fucking real. I didn't even know that you can just like get together like beyond the the boys looking beyond that.
Speaker 3: It's a real Is that what they do?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think that. Yeah, that is so funny.
Speaker 6: Girls calls with questions, the girl talks.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything.
Speaker 4: Did uh did Rob tell you how the whole busting connection happened?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, the game? After the game, then after the game, did I know?
Speaker 2: Not until I don't think. It's just made me branp A think.
Speaker 1: I was on my way back from Bandon and I was just like sitting there at the get my luggage and I'm on literally Instagram story waiting for my luggage, and I clicked Wells and he had like a hat on.
Speaker 3: And he was in Maine.
Speaker 1: I looked to my left and there was Will in that hat, also getting his luggage.
Speaker 3: And that was it this hat. No, no, it was the oh the peaky blinder hat.
Speaker 2: Yes, great, And I gave him my head nod.
Speaker 3: And this dude just looked at me and just kept walking. Was I looking at you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh that's tough and I gave.
Speaker 1: A head on it, and I was like, I think I texted baw.
Speaker 2: I think I just saw Will. He walked away, walked away. I just gave you a head nod, but like I did, that's my bad.
Speaker 3: No, it's not in Nashville. He doesn't give up.
Speaker 4: No, you know how, you know how you go on the vacations and then when you're on the back end of the vacations, you're ready to get back and you got.
Speaker 2: Your juice stuff ready to go.
Speaker 4: I couldn't when I had landed, Like you're already you're already playing stuff out on your phone, like when you're up in the air when you land, like your mind just going like.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna do this when I get back. That sucks, man.
Speaker 1: That's I was waiting on my clubs and couldn't find my clubs, like going from all back and forth, just walking.
Speaker 2: I was already mad. And then I gave a head nod to Will and there's nothing on.
Speaker 3: Like I got.
Speaker 1: To talk positively about myself because right now.
Speaker 4: People don't I am awesome.
Speaker 2: I am great.
Speaker 3: I know it.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 4: Me and were friends, But yeah, I was like, I figure I feel I found out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will find these clubs. Did you find the clubs exactly? I found out that, uh, he lived in Nashville and stuff.
Speaker 4: So when we had played the game and unfortunately we lost, but I saw him like, yo, I think I mentioned you live in a Nashville Like yeah, I'm there, and I'm like, bro, you need to come up on the bus. But it's not having fans probably watching. Probably oh you're thinking about fucking busting bust some boys after a loss. We're always saying about the boys. Yeah, I'm always you can't not think about the boys. Yeah, that's h And that's usually something too that I sometimes I'll tie it to is like being weary of people trying to chirt me for the whole uh in playing football, like priorities and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Screw those people. All you do with this podcast is you're a business, I mean like busting. Like I will say, like, there's nothing that you guys do that would distract from in any way except for maybe asking for able if you like, cut off his to win a Super Bowl like that's Smiley.
Speaker 2: The tough part.
Speaker 4: The tough part is like living on the internet like that are like doing the whole funny stuff, but you have but you know Rabe, like because Rabe watches that stuff and he sees and then like you know, the boys that kind of bust your balls a little bit the next day and you kind of don't know.
Speaker 6: Like a little bit ye to an extent, but everything you guys do, especially when you lose.
Speaker 3: Man, you've been You've been on some winning I mean I was, You've been a winner.
Speaker 2: You've been a win the NFL, in the NFL, in high school and college. No. Yeah, it's about time I started winning.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, but you know how it is too when you're losing. Yeah, we're in the super Bowl two years ago, and then.
Speaker 4: I know, I think probably hyping you up on the Super Bowl six and then probably shitting on you last year.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: It's like, yeah, dude, the people just shoot all over You're like, oh dude, you're so stupid.
Speaker 3: Screw your hair, screw your personality. You suck. W w he sucks.
Speaker 6: I'm like, do what what? All those things are really fun to me, Like those are awesome? Why do you hate me so much? Yeah, dude, focus on the playbook. Yeah, dude, I love getting the focus on the playbook. That shit's so funny, Like you guys do not know what football players do. You guys have no clue, like the amount of time and the energy and effort that you put in every single day, three hundred and sixty five days a year. Like people say, like the NFL, there's no off season in my opinion, like you're either getting better or some kid in high school or college is coming from my starting position, right or yeah, yeah, yeah, there's no off season like ever, because if I'm not the best me on the football field every single day, like you said, you can be replaced any given second.
Speaker 3: I don't care that I sign a contract.
Speaker 6: If I suck for a month in a row, they are going to find someone to replace me, Like yeah they I love they drafted a tight end the fifth or six round last year, Charlie Warner. Love him to death. I hope that he wants to be the starting tight end for the San Francisco forty nine ers. Otherwise I don't know why he's on the team. Everybody that's on the team, I hope that they all want to be the starters. But then in my head, I am the starter. Come get it, Like, come at me, You're not gonna get like I look into the camera, dude, come at me seriously, like I'm gonna do everything I can every single day so you guys can't.
Speaker 3: You guys can't, and no one will catch up.
Speaker 6: And that is my mindset every single day and and I'm gonna love it every single day too.
Speaker 4: And every year there's just another wave of like that same, that same miset coming into the league.
Speaker 6: You know that Kyle Pitts is gonna come in the league and just dominate people the monster he is. He's gonna Yeah, he's gonna be great, but like nothing, like nothing, it's Kyle Pits. But there are more Kyle Pitts. There are more amazing players that are coming up that their dreams to be the starting tight end and tight end in the NFL. And it's not my choice to see who we draft. I just got to deal with who shows up. And so like, there are guys like they're eighteen year olds that in four years might be on my team hopefully if I can play that long. I want to play that long, right, but they are gonna be gunning for my job, Like screw them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, screw those kids. Who are you guys taking? Can you do me a favor, what do you need?
Speaker 3: Just shut up? Hey, well you gotta say it right. I can't. And it's funny because I actually fucking felt for Yeah, yeah, what do you need? God? Yeah, what do you mean? And then he goes you shut up. It's so hard for me to swear sometimes.
Speaker 6: Really, I just that's why I don't streams, because I drop an f on.
Speaker 2: I think they're too great. I think it'd be fucking great.
Speaker 3: I've seen it and maybe it's something I need to get into after the game.
Speaker 6: I've seen enough people be trushed by streaming and saying stupid things.
Speaker 4: I'm like you, Yeah, Like there's been some people in the past year or two that come in the light with the whole streaming things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like street Like it is super cool and you can connect to a lot of people because like the video game world is its own world. Like the amount of people I love it and like that it's totally different. You can connect with a whole bunch of different people. You can you know, grow your brand and all that. Like, I just want to play video games because I love video games. I don't need to see it. I don't need other people to watch me love video games, Like that. Yeah, I don't need that, like just for me, Like I can't play video games by myself. I have to play with the boys, because that is how I like my best friend, my best man at my wedding. I've been best with friends with him since seventh grade and we play video games like two three days a week together and that is how we connect. That's how we're friends. Like one of our best friends on video games, I'm proud of the bomb Squad, baby will go Booga. I've never met this guy in person, but he's one of our best friends, one of my best friends all the time. We faced one all the time. He's an incredible human being I've never like. That is why I love video games so much. But it's like I don't want to stream because I'd rather just hang out with them and be able to be myself and.
Speaker 2: Not worry about not to worry about shit, right.
Speaker 6: Because I like a joke we have like if Rob said someone like, hey, i'm streaming like live streaming, Like if you say.
Speaker 2: Something inappropriate, yeah, I'm streaming.
Speaker 3: I'm streaming streaming.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's funny a ship dude, Yeah, we're idiots.
Speaker 4: No, uh, we were doing this like this like it was like this this barsel meeting and everybody was zooming and stuff.
Speaker 2: They were kind of walking through all these grass.
Speaker 3: I realized, I mean, we were all on there trying to.
Speaker 2: Like get better.
Speaker 4: But I saw there was some is there are some data, there's some graphs that they were showing. But Twitch is a bigger channel than like all of the social media.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, fuck, I just didn't know it was like that. I didn't know it was like.
Speaker 3: That Twitch is insane. I got to do some video video games connect everybody everywhere.
Speaker 4: He's so Big Cat did last year during COVID when he's just playing for the Naggy and he's got half a million people watching him late a college football.
Speaker 6: I don't like. I don't think. I like, I'm assuming that he had the idea before. But he posted about like playing in Cla like back during the quarantine, and I texted him, I said, will you stream this?
Speaker 3: Like I have nothing to watch?
Speaker 6: And I think he I'm assuming he already had that planned out, But like two weeks latter he started streaming. And I take mild credit for that, Big Cat. So if I could get a shout out in your next episode. Please, Hey we need like but how he might have like, yeah, he had half half a million.
Speaker 2: One time I got on, I was like, man, let me fucking see.
Speaker 3: I watched every game me.
Speaker 2: I downloaded the Twitch app, but made me a little profile.
Speaker 4: I made a profile just to go see like what the fuss was about? And I saw five hundred thousand people watching him at Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Do was saying?
Speaker 4: Because I started to I got with like the Nebraska content team to try and recruit him and him and photoshop does remember that going into like linkin and seeing him at the local bar.
Speaker 3: Of seated that that was insane.
Speaker 2: It was insane.
Speaker 6: The video games caused Tennessee's football team to actually post a photo of coach Dougs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they come to Tennessee, and other coaches were posting about it, like saying like good luck.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, Barstool created a character and hired somebody who looked like him.
Speaker 3: Now he's employing Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, And then coach Dougs, Yeah, can you uncurse me please? I did that April fulst thing and be going to Jacksonville and he's a Jacksonville fan and he cursed me on Twitter.
Speaker 3: So can we like take that off huge man. He's such a like nice like us. He's a winner. Yeah he is.
Speaker 4: Want some maddies, man, And by the way, you're that Jaguars. That Jaguars play was a good one. That Jaguars play.
Speaker 2: Was a good one.
Speaker 3: I had a lot of the Barn.
Speaker 1: Like two minutes ago, and I see that like the first thing I opened up like this.
Speaker 2: I like literally like ten people be like is George Lee? And I just want to be like this, dude, come on.
Speaker 6: I had a lot of angry people in my DMS, A lot of angry people, dude. Fun fact a Nate Diaz because he's a fan. Nate Diaz was like, are you fucking kidding me? And I was like, I'm so sorry, it's a joke. I am so sorry, Nate. Like a barn, I would love it. I where I want to work with Chandler still Michael Chandler, Oh bro, because yeah he's he's not an ashy right now. He's out of town, but he said as soon as he gets back he wants to do some training stuff with us at the bar.
Speaker 4: I said, come on, one of the best dudes, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's one of the best dudes. Such a cool dude. He's fighting for the title and he.
Speaker 2: Just another guy who is just from nothing and just get it out.
Speaker 3: A super cool dude that just beats the ship out of people.
Speaker 4: So cool because he was part of the Missoo team that had it was him, Tyron Woodley, and Ben Askrin.
Speaker 2: They were all in the same Miszoo wrestling team.
Speaker 1: How about that chi him since the Jorge mask Ball fight, Like that dude hasn't been right since then?
Speaker 3: Who's this Woodley?
Speaker 2: As?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Ask remember then the big knee that that's.
Speaker 1: A joke between me and my Buddy's like, well, just like randomly text out of the big Has anyone checked on Ben.
Speaker 2: Asker because that dude got like we watched this time. We were like what just is he dead?
Speaker 3: He Legit was like toast like he just like took that knee and just evaporated. You saw I having this weekend? Right? Oh yeah, we watched the trailer fight. Just want to make we just checked.
Speaker 2: We just don't even know, you know, you just don't know.
Speaker 3: That was I mean, that was the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Take a punch for.
Speaker 1: Five hundred thousand, right, Some people will say, sign me up, you're right, Like let you.
Speaker 4: Know him, I mean some one of those crazy dude, one of those crazy dudes who fight.
Speaker 2: They're like, yo, this is a huge money grab.
Speaker 4: Like I'm sure there's so many mid level guys because I would say the top level boxes and stuff just don't want to pay him attention or any mind yet because it's like this is this is a fantasy one.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see where it goes.
Speaker 1: Because hands, dude, he still throws hands and I'm not saying that he's not really I told him, I'm like, Ben Askern.
Speaker 2: Is going to get knocked out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said that just because thirty seconds like warming up, He's like, well you he his like size, like he was a little what you see us here.
Speaker 2: Is like built like that too. He's built.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Askar hadn't always been like that. I don't think he had to.
Speaker 1: Gain twenty pounds because he fights at one seven. He gained it, gained twenty pounds for the boxing match. This dude, Jake Paul, like you don't even know what he's on. Dude, just like just like ready to go. Just YouTube subscribers just locked it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like YouTube is taking over, bro, Like if you're a mid level guy who doesn't make a whole lot of money, but you throw like why would you not try and challenge him and continue to give him the do you know, give him all.
Speaker 3: That and get five K in the process. Yeah, and if you lose it, it's like he gets to keep doing it and no, and then after two weeks, no one's gonna give a shit.
Speaker 6: I mean, like in two weeks, like he'd been asking, got five hundred thousand dollars and no one else would like and that.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 6: It happened, and it is what it is. It's onto the next event for Jake Paul.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jake Paul had some meme that had like because he's trying to get Connor to come out, which is obviously smart pr ship by him.
Speaker 3: Connor's not paying him no mind to just thank God right now anyway.
Speaker 6: Well, let's just fight a boxer, Okay, No, like not me, like I want Jake Paul to fight a boxer, right yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I agree, I agree, there's proof, but you know, I'm all like all he's like he's got a mean hook like that, like the number.
Speaker 4: Like the number ten contender out there, and you're like a boxer. It's like you want to try and get his attention to fight?
Speaker 3: Yeah, why not? You know what I mean, there's a guy.
Speaker 2: Because that's somebody he can prove himself with.
Speaker 6: There's a there's a there's a fighter who trains with I think he trains with Connor McGregor. That everything that Jake Paul posts or everyone anyone posts about.
Speaker 3: Him, Dylan Dennis, Yeah, comments on him.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: I can't wait, Like, come on, do it. I want to see it? Is he is? He a boxer?
Speaker 2: What see that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? He's calling him out like I would watch it. Screw it.
Speaker 2: I I'm going to watch all of them.
Speaker 3: That's what I like to see what they do next time.
Speaker 6: Because they had forty on their shout to the bay here the many forty, but they also had ice cube. They had uh hang on, it was a little little snoop. NAT's sweety right.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 1: He was funny as d like comedy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's funny.
Speaker 6: That slat boxing thing was so funny, Like Rick Flair's in there, whoa incredible And then you have b Davidson sitting behind the fences going, oh my god, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: You look so angry. I'm like what that's going on?
Speaker 4: Yo, I can't like, I can't remember all of you had some funny ass bits.
Speaker 3: Dude, Davidson when he's like, yeah, Beab was there.
Speaker 2: Person, Dude, he's just like so like innocent, I don't know. Yeah yeah, and he just says it that ship is so funny.
Speaker 3: But hey, he's comedy. I'm a fan.
Speaker 4: We're coming up on two hours. Is there anything else that we haven't that we need to hit anything? Any fan question that stood out to you?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, wait, come on, show me a fan question. I found a story.
Speaker 9: I found a story when I was doing some research about Uh, you got a text after preseason in twenty eighteen that said you had been cut. You had to come turning your iPad and everything like that. When you showed up you had actually made the squad. And it says that they found who sent the text. I apologize, but they haven't released it. Do you know who texted you that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a kid who got cut also, but he was just he found my number and just played that on me for some reason.
Speaker 3: Who was it?
Speaker 2: It was just a random kick.
Speaker 3: He was there for like a couple of weeks. A player text you said that you got cut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like so let alone, like good find Alex heke good.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 1: So I was sitting at the stadium on like like our like our our player guy, Like what's that called again, like the player not the player personnel guy, but like the guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the guy who like is there for you guys, like probably most.
Speaker 3: Likely as guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah so the grim Reaper.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the Reaper guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, he doesn't know.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about like the actual like he does like the player player development stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So great.
Speaker 1: Like he's like, bro, you're good, go home, have a beer, take your feet up, like you're good man, Like you.
Speaker 2: Had a really good preseason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a really good preting it, bro, And he's like, don't worry about just go homes.
Speaker 3: Chiefs, chiefs, chiefs.
Speaker 1: That's how my boy, Tim Boyle, he was the quarterback and I walt. He was a rookie and I was second year. I walk into the room the night before the game. I said, we each are not going to make the team unless us two go out there. I didn't barely new to him. Now now he's like one of my best friends. But like I told my like, we have to go out there. And just go tomorrow, like find me whatever, because we're not making this team unless tomorrow goes off.
Speaker 2: Me and him go off.
Speaker 1: In the first half, like I think I had like five catches fifty some yards and a touchdown and just in the first half, and Tim was just slinging.
Speaker 2: It at him, didn't care where I was just slinging it.
Speaker 1: We both make the team and we're out at halftime, and like we made the team fifty three men roster. He was an undrafted quarterback too, so like we're like fucking yeah, and now he just signed with the Lions, yeah with TJ, So yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm getting ready. He's like go home.
Speaker 3: So I go home, like chilling legit playing video games with Jay Kumrell.
Speaker 2: Like he was on the team. He's with the Bills now but cousin of Nick Bosa. I And it's two minutes to the deadline, like two fifty eight till the.
Speaker 1: Deadline of cuts right, and I get a text and he had a good preseason too, like we were both undrafted like the Boys, Like yeah, we made the thief. Like we're sitting in the team hotel just playing Fortnite and I get a text and it was like hey, come bring in your iPad stuff and it was like legit, like the copy and paste what he got sent to him the kid.
Speaker 2: So he said, I'm like fuck, dude.
Speaker 1: Like so I started driving to the I start driving to the stadium like.
Speaker 3: Pissed off, like who's like that shit's bullshit?
Speaker 1: Like like I showed like I had a really good preseason and I was like, shit's crazy, bro Like and after being told like dude, don't sweat it, you're good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I get here just building this story on the drive over just I am. I'm just like pissed.
Speaker 1: I go up in the building and my tight end coach sees me not the one that I have now, the one before with the McCarthy staff. Hey, Rob like good a, congratulations. I'm like what are you talking about? Like I was like what. Like I'm like, I'm like they just told me to bring my iPad and ship like I'm cut.
Speaker 3: And he was like what bro.
Speaker 2: He like runs on the hallway, gets the.
Speaker 1: GM Gooty Like Gooty's like no, like no, like what's going on? I like show the text like our Doug our security, like how of security gets it? Finds the number, finds out who it is, like obviously, like it like got out to the media. I told like the media of the story or whatever, and they were trying to figure out who it was too. It was just one of the players, but it was so fun, Like talk about a roller coaster of emotions. Yeah, it was my mom's birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh geez.
Speaker 2: So like I'm like, oh, I made the.
Speaker 1: Team for my mom, like fifty three man roster of the Packers on my mom's birthday, Like best birthday ever. Two minutes left like that text, I'm like, someone's dying tonight.
Speaker 3: I am choosing, and.
Speaker 1: I'm like like like like, let's practice. Like that's the adrenaline I had after Like I was like, let's right, like because like I was.
Speaker 2: So mad, and then like it just went good real quick, like.
Speaker 3: You got to make it twice though, yeah, basically you got.
Speaker 4: And then probably and in front of the coaches to like you know, the the GM and stuff that people you want to kind of correct it like no, no, you made it.
Speaker 2: Is that what happened? He's like that's just a fake number, Like no, he said, no, You're on the team.
Speaker 3: I was like, all right, cool, wait, so that guy send it to as a joke or is he being a dick?
Speaker 1: He's doing it as a joke, he goes because I was like because then I found whoos and I was like, bro, what And he was like, I was just kidding, man, I just copied the paste what they sent me.
Speaker 2: I go, yeah, that's not funny.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, that was on the team well like a play like yeah, he was there for like four weeks. He was just a random kid there for four weeks and he got cut and like somehow he got my number from someone in the locker room, like to hang out or whatever. But he the first text message he sent me was that unreal. Oh, I'm just fucking with you. Man, he gets cut, gotcha, Hey, do me a favor?
Speaker 3: Shut the fuck up?
Speaker 2: Who will recorded that or who said that? Yeah? Oh wow, I'm just kidding say I can't dude.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: Boys, I appreciate it. We have anything else.
Speaker 3: Rob's gonna write a story about this all the time now.
Speaker 2: Boys, I'm definitely writing in my journal about this day.
Speaker 3: Let's ride you a journaler.
Speaker 4: Alright, this is this episode, you know before we go down more more segments, big hugs, tiny kisses, bloss He probably already did the ad read subscribe rate five stars, Retweet.
Speaker 3: Share, subscribe, resubscribe.
Speaker 4: Subscribe, resubscribe, tie, do your tithing bar steel merch.
Speaker 2: Store go there. We love you, We appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Be a fucking wolf as always for the boys, for the boys, shot glasses too, We got bangers. Be a fucking wolf. Bde for big dick energy. No bad days for the boys.
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 2: You know they're they're getting sent to us.
Speaker 3: Trust me, I'll get you boys something to do. We'll close you.
Speaker 1: So I got black with white lettering? Is that terrimind you with the lime green or light.
Speaker 2: G Big shout out to you guys. If you enjoyed this episode.
Speaker 4: And love and support Busting with the Boys, go to whatever podcast platform you're on and subscribe to us. Leave a review, rate five stars. If you're already subscribed, unsubscribe and resubscribe again. It helps the boys climb the charts and again we can't We wouldn't be doing this and can't do this without you guys and all of your support. We also have a YouTube channel if you like. If you'd like to watch our show or these episodes, they're on YouTube at Busting with the Boys. We're also on social media, a busting WTB. You can follow us everywhere, go buy our merch. You guys know that whole deal, But thank you so much. We are forever grateful for you. The biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses for what are the boys always in Forever