Speaker 1: Welcome to NFL Daily, where Back Together Weekend isn't over until we say it's over. We're talking practice practice with Nick Shook. I'm Greg Rosenthal. I'm in Los Angeles in my garage. Nothing I would rather be doing Shook on a sunny LA day early August than going over all the takeaways that we've learned from camp. You know, people can't be paying attention to thirty two teams at once, so we do it for them, and we break it down here.
Speaker 2: That is the cross that we bear. And I don't believe you that there's nothing else that you'd rather be. Actually, I do know, Sico, you're a sicko. We're all sick of.
Speaker 1: I love this time of year because I do love just seeing the machinations of these teams getting put together. And there's always stuff in this first week of training camp that surprise you. So it's Sunday Night Football. We're doing it five straight weeks. So thank you to everyone joining us on YouTube. Please hit that like, hit that subscribe button, and yeah, we're gonna try to do this each of the next four Sundays after this at eight pm Eastern and five pm Pacific. Give us your questions and we'll start to take them during the show. But the setup for today, I decided there's too many notes shook. So we're gonna hit the sixteen NFC teams tonight and Patrick Claybahn and I are going to hit the sixteen AFC teams on Monday. And obviously much love to most people are listening to us in their ear. We love the podcast. I'm a podcast og. That's what I go with. But let's start with Minnesota, and let's start about the quarterback battle with the Vikings, and we'll go NFC North first, NFC West next. I thought those had the best stories. Kyler Murray started to make his move. We shouldn't be surprised about this shook, but I did think it was interesting. The first few days of camp, the reports were a didn't look great. JJ McCarthy actually, you know, maybe looked a little better, but Kyler Murray's getting way more first team reps. And then on Saturday, Murray reportedly looked awesome. He's been more willing to push the ball down the field. And one thing I really found interesting were the notes that they're running a lot of pistol and shotgun when Kyler Murray's on the field, and when JJ McCarthy's on the field, it's just kind of the same old Vikings offense, which means to me, Kevin O'Connell's already planning for this thing to be over. He's trying to make a hybrid Kevin O'Connell Kyler Murray offense, something that I find very intriguing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is not going to be one of those instances in which a team spends a Day three pick on a guy they're like, well, we'll make a package for him, you know, we'll make up a package for Jalen Milroe in Seattle and or we'll make a package for Taylor Green and Cleveland. No, this is we're going to mold our offense around the strengths of Kyler Murray and add some wrinkles that we've never seen or haven't seen from the Kevin O'Connell Vikings in his time there. Because we now have a quarterback suited and capable of doing those things. That's exciting, but none of us really surprises me because we as you and I both agree, and we've agreed for a while now, this is Kyler's job, and it's going to be Kyler's job.
Speaker 1: And yet like Kyler does have to go out there and do it. It is interesting to like watch how it all goes down. And after the first few days I was like, Okay, they actually are letting this be a real battle. But the difference on Saturday was apparently stark, and if Kyler stacks a few days like that, I think his willingness to go down the field is accuracy down the field and and certainly intermedia is gonna be what separates him from JJ McCarthy. I love hearing from Purple Daily, and a lot of these reports they're from the people on the ground, so I'll try to cite where they're coming from when possible. And Purple Daily is a podcast I listened to, and they happen to note that like unless they're just pretending for the cameras, Kyler Murray, JJ McCarthy, they don't say one word to each other when they're out on the field, and they're very different. Like JJ hits a throw down the field. It's not like JJ hasn't hit some passes, although on Saturday reportedly he was very indecisive and just did not look good. Had a really bad day when Kyler was working.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: When he hits a big pass, like he's running, he's high five in everyone. He's doing the JJ McCarthy stuff, Whereas Kyler, like, he's just not that guy and he's not going to pretend to be that guy. I don't think it matters if he's gotten Jordan Addison in, Justin Jefferson and the whole group, Juwan Jennings there down the field.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's what was kind of funny and stuck out to me from our Back Together weekend coverage on Saturday, as I'm sitting here monitoring and Stacy Dale's is in Egan, Minnesota, you know, with Vikings, and one of the things that she noted was that Kyler's quiet, and that's exactly who Kyler has always been. He's not a raw, raw guy, but he's gonna, you know, make a difference on the field with his play. So you could twist it or at least kind of pitch it as, oh, well, he's just a professional. He's just doing what he knows he's supposed to do. That's just who he's always been. And I really don't think that that part is going to matter as much as long as he can be successful on the field, which I think he will be.
Speaker 1: Love everyone that's watching right now, Let's love Justin Jefferson, who has become pretty expert over the last few years answering difficult questions of like which quarterback you know does he like playing with?
Speaker 4: And right now we just don't know who's the number one guy. So it's just all about having communication and connection with both of the guys until further notice. So coming out here and just getting work with both of them, talking to both of them, making sure you know, we all understand and being on that same page. So yeah, it's a lot of connection talking and just building on that.
Speaker 1: He's too smart to say anything that's going to get him in trouble, and just just something we're watching there. I'm excited to see this is going but the pistol and Kevin O'Connell and how they're going to use the running game, like very intrigued by that. I think their running game could be better because Christian Darisaw, their left tackle, reportedly looks way healthier this year. He is all Pro upside and has not been himself for two years in a row, got hurt, missed most of twenty twenty four and even at this time last year, like was just a different guy. Was clear he wasn't one hundred percent missed some of last season and wasn't great when he was out there. So that's great news for them, and I think that's really going to help Kyler Murray, assuming he's the quarterback.
Speaker 5: Got some other little things.
Speaker 1: I noticed There was a package that they had out there at practice where Caleb Banks their first round pick, and Dominique Orange, Big Citrus, and then rookie Kenny gold Day all in one package as rookies, an intriguing like young group. Brian Flores usually doesn't like to play rookies, but I think gold Day, especially at linebacker, is going to play. Some talk that Ivan Pace might not even make this team right now, partly because of what Jake gold Day could do, but interesting kind of the youth movement there at a pretty veteran Leyden defense, well, I think that.
Speaker 2: You know, when they selected Golday in the draft, I thought, God, that's perfect because he is one of those more athletic type of linebackers that will work perfectly in this sub package dominated world that we live in now. But also the exotic defense for Brian Flores. So to see them, you know, getting a lot of their rookies out there in the same package. I think that could be a precursor of what's to come this year. Is they you know, spent the offseason trying to get deeper, and you know they were limited cap wise, So I'm excited about what the potential is for that. And I'd like the fact that you brought up Christian Darris on the idea of elevating the running game because you're creating more space, right. But at the same time, I think that the pis involvement is really important here because think about the Ravens when they were with Greg Roman back in the day and Lamar Jackson's mobility. Kyler is not quite the same type of guy, but it was hard to predict where they were going to attack you on the ground. You could do the same thing with Kyler and the pistol in this offense and that running back room, which is headlined of course by the return of Aaron Jones, but you also have Jordan Mason, Demon Claiborne, Xavier Scott. I don't care that they're not necessarily the biggest names, because if they're unpredictable, it's gonna be that much harder to defend.
Speaker 5: So I'm up. I'm high on the Vikings.
Speaker 1: Velvet Thunder ninety four asked would Nick Shook beat Kyler Murray at Matten Shook famously a gamer kind of works for Matten.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say yes, Yeah, you're going to be confident.
Speaker 1: I also like the question asking if Koc can't make it work with Kyler, like how many shots as it a quarterback will he realistically get? So it's a good question. I think there's a world where this season goes horribly wrong, where Kevin O'Connell doesn't look great, But I think understandably everyone in Minnesota is a big Kevin O'Connell's supporter, even though I think criticism would get there if for some reason they won six or seven games in a tough division. I think he has a longer rope than that. So my answer would be one more quarterback after this, let's go to the Bears. We got to pick it up. There's a three way battle there at left tackle. It's Braxton Jones, it's Jedrick Wills, it's a Keeme a Magadaje like who's in the mix too, So three way battle there that could possibly be their left tackle. I've noted that Roma Dunze looks healthy at camp. Everyone watching says his foot looks great. That is huge news for them. It's a lot of Khalif Raymond, who came from the Detroit Lions with the starters, which to me is no surprise, like I expect him to be their number three receiver.
Speaker 6: They also have a rookie Xavion Thomas who is in the mix.
Speaker 1: Kyle Manungai is their backup running back and is out right now with an injury. Doesn't seem like it's anything serious, but he's been out for three straight days, and they're really emphasizing the two minute drill. They noticed that they were great at the end of games, but were horrible in situations at the end of the first half. So Ben Johnson has really been emphasizing that. Not a lot of screaming headlines out of Chicago, which is good this time of year. It means things are on track in general. Maybe the thing that's most talked about with the Bears is like, how are you going to handle the increased expectations. Ben Johnson got a variation of that question this weekend, but with Caleb.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you saw this, but Liam Cohen of the Jaguars said he it's very easy to motivate his players because nobody ever talks about them.
Speaker 5: All he ever hears about is Caleb Williams.
Speaker 7: I'm curious what you think about another coach throwing his name out there and whether you're dealing with the opposite situation here of hammering to your guys not to believe the hype.
Speaker 6: Well, we're the number one regression candidates, so I think we got plenty of motivation ourselves.
Speaker 5: We talked about Caleb in the past.
Speaker 8: He's used to.
Speaker 6: Handling a lot of attention, so I'm not worried about that.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love Ben Johnson. He's always ready. Is he reading Barnwell's articles? Because Barnwell is the regression candidate guy he does that article. I'm trying to think where specifically, and if I'm in that room, I'm honestly gonna ask that question. He probably wouldn't answer it because he either reading FDN fantasy like the Almanac that we had Aaron shots on about it, or he's thinking barn what like he's into the advanced numbers. If he's saying we're the number one regression candidate. Also, I like that Liam Cohen is just blabbing again and getting it mad.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you. Like what is it with Liam?
Speaker 2: I know this is the NFC podcast, but what is it with Liam Cohen just just prodding other coaches, just talking trash all the time. Well, that was just like a that was a stray fired at the Bears.
Speaker 1: We might we might bring it up on Monday's show. But the clip is hilarious. Actually, he actually asked a radio host to bring up NFL dot Com as they're on air. I like that he's thinking about NFL dot Com as kind of, you know, the ultimate media covering the way. What the hell it's respect what he's like, Oh, you'll just find forty pictures of Caleb Williams there. We have a question from Small's HD asking is Kyler Gordon hurt again? Yes, that is one of the injuries at Bears camp to keep an eye on. He has not been out there at all. TJ Edwards, their linebacker, also has not been out there. But to me, Kyler Gordon is a bigger concern because he's just been hurt way too often in his career. Let's go to the Lions, where on Sunday they signed Devin White. I was like, man, okay, is that a bad sign for the linebackers that they have right now? They're starting, you know, middle linebacker, of course, is Jack Campbell, who's been a great young player for them, and they're gonna they got him locked up long term. And then on the weak side it's Derek Barnes who's not always been there, or Malcolm Rodriguez.
Speaker 6: So now guys maybe playing a little out of position.
Speaker 1: But it turns out I think this signing was more about this fourth round rookie Jimmy Rolder, who has a serious injury and I think is gonna miss a lot of the season, and so they're given Devin White, the old Super Bowl MVP candidate for the Bucks, a chance over there just for a little bit depth a lot of defensive questions I think for the Lions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And this is a team that's learned the importance of depth over the last few years. I think it's kind of held them back and in their pursuit of a Super Bowl. But I think this is also just about trying to build out this linebacking corp post and this is crazy Alexandeloni, who they lost in free agency, Like, you gotta fill it with another veteran, did you know?
Speaker 5: Greg?
Speaker 2: And this kind of flew under my radar because he played for the Raiders last year. Devin White finished third in the NFL and tackles last year, played all seventeen games. He had a terrible PFF grade, but he finished third in the league in tackles.
Speaker 5: Now there's that is.
Speaker 1: Wild chose not to trust the tackle numbers. But Jamal Adams Devin White still getting jobs out here in twenty twenty six coming off that Raiders run that they had. Other than that, I just like hearing Sam Laporte is not just out there healthy, but he's out there making play, So that's great. Jamir Gibbs is holding in, and our insider Ian Rappaport said the talks for Jamir Gibbs's extension not quite as active or close as Jon Robinson contract talk, So not sure what that means, but I think these two dudes are rightfully trying to reset the market and it could be a while. And I am noting that Sioni Vaki is splitting with Isaiah Pachecko, And yeah, if you're in fantasy leagues. There aren't many running backs that looked worse than to me. All respect to Isaiah Pachecko, who's been better than I ever would have expected, but he was not great last year. So if you're telling me you had a young player got a little more juice in his legs, like, wouldn't shock me if Sioni Vaki is the guy to pair with Gibbs and like Gibbs can only carry the ball so much like this is gonna be a run heavy offense.
Speaker 6: It's just something to watch there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to knock on Pacheco either, but I vividly remember sitting at one of the chief Super Bowls with a fellow you know around the NFL NFL dot com writer Kevin Patra, talking about Pacheco's running style, and we both looked at each other during that game. I think this might have been Niner's Chiefs in Vegas, and we're like, God, he's fun to watch, but he's not gonna last long. So the idea of him not look I think that there's a shorter shelf life on his career because of his style of play. I would be slightly worried about depth with the Lions. With that considered, but Gibbs is going to get done eventually. It's got to get done. He's one of the key parts of his team. I'm not worried about these holdings. There's a few happening around the league too. Lead two lead below two for the Chargers is another one.
Speaker 1: But yeah, depth is an issue, including at the edge spot where Derek Moore, their rookie that they're county on to do a lot, is getting evaluated for an injury that was a Sunday injury. We're taping this Sunday evening, so we don't know much about that. We'll see Greg Dortch right now. Is their wide receiver for according to people at practices like little thin there. And then we have a question that ties in with something I wanted to talk about Jamison Williams and just asking how important he's going to be and Drew Petsking's offense. I think like this is the year to take a big step for Jamison Williams. He's gotten better each and every year. And my answer to that question is massively important and so far, the most consistent report for what it's worth, Chuck, No, it's early, is that he has just been awesome at practice. And he's a guy who's been more of a body catcher throughout his career, and that looks more natural now as a hands catcher. And I think you could really have two ones with aman Ra and him, and then a top ten tight end in Laporta and Gibbs. Like you are cooking with gas here. I still might take that skill position group about over just about any in the entire NFL, even if the depth is an amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, if you're choosing guys to make the leap or breakout or whatever it might however, you might you know, describe it.
Speaker 5: James and Williams.
Speaker 2: I think is fairly safe bet because he is a guy whose trajectory has just steadily climbed over his last two seasons. He's increased in receptions, targets, yards, games played. It seems like he has moved past some of the immaturity issues that he showed earlier in his career, and he's a wildly talented player. You don't spend a first round pick on that guy for no reason. So I love the idea of them having two number ones. This is all still going to build out of how they can establish the ground game and how they can protect Jared Goff. But all those things they can figure out, which they didn't figure out very much or very well last year. If they can figure all that out, then it's going to be an excellent situation for both JMO and I'm on ross Aint Brown.
Speaker 6: Get it.
Speaker 1: Got a comment here that Isaiah Pacheco is going to be an all time naming some dudes guy in a few years. Yep, thank you to everyone who checked our little Easter egg random drop in the feed. I enjoyed doing that, and that's a good call. Isaiah Pacheco is going to be one of those guys.
Speaker 5: Let's go to the.
Speaker 1: Packers, where Tucker Craft is back at practice, not only not on the pup list, but literally out there, not doing everything at practice, but way more optimistic this early in camp. Let's listen to Matt LeFleur talk about his tight end.
Speaker 8: I think he did a great job. I mean not wasn't shocking to me. I think we're obviously taking a slow with him because he's such an important player to us, But yeah, I think he handled everything great.
Speaker 1: Tuger said that he set up personal goal of being back for the joint practice with the Cardinals.
Speaker 5: Is that realistic from the team's point.
Speaker 8: Of view, Yeah, I would say so, But I mean he's he's going to hit all the benchmarks along the way, and if that's the case, and absolutely.
Speaker 1: Love hearing that, love seeing that sounds like a contract is coming.
Speaker 6: Soon, and that just builds on.
Speaker 1: Really the only big note there wasn't screaming headlines out of Packers camp to me, was just Jordan Love looks in total command, like he is that dude right now, and he is dicing up their defense a lot of the times. Matthew Golden very involved. He is clearly their ex receiver. Jordan Love like says he's that they're not messing around with any competition, like it's all Golden all the time. But that's probably been the most interesting thing I think out of their practices so far is just hearing like Jordan Love looks extremely comfortable in that system, and to me, he is a nice little dark horse MVP candidate.
Speaker 2: I think this is the best case scenario for the Packers at this stage, you know, early stage in camp, because you know, just despite how much momentum they had after acquiring Michael Parsons, at the start of last season and how high.
Speaker 5: We were on them for a while last year. It ended, you know, with a lot.
Speaker 2: Of drama and just even even Lafloor acknowledged it in the offseason, you know, guys maybe not being bought into their roles. The best thing that can happen for the backers right now is that your quarterback looks good in camp, you avoid injury and there's not a lot of big headlines coming out of there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. And on defense they're figuring things out. We got a cornerback battle with the rookie Brandon Cisa, Benjamin Saintjus, Karen tyne Val and we'll see. Also shout out to Zach Tom, who I believe officially it definitely legally changed his last name to Zach Baco Biwell. I hope I got that pronunciation right. His parents are Nigerian, both of them, and he wanted to honor them by having his last name change. Not sure you know why I had been different before. So that's going to be how we refer to the tackle formerly known as Zach Tom moving forward. So badass by a guy who's one of the very best at his position and looks healthy reportedly at camp, which is important. We got a kicker question early in the show as we wrapped the NFC North Ben asked that he's concerned about the Packers kicker situation. Why no competition for sixth round rookie Tray Smack. If he can't handle a camp battle, howily handle NFL pressure. I just wanted to say, Tray Smack, I have been monitoring this situation shook. At one point in camp they had three kickers. One was hurt Havershik who used to be with the Rams. They cut him. They brought someone else in. He didn't look good. They cut him like they've had about seven transaction seat, which just points out I don't say everything on NFL daily because we hadn't pointed that out. I mean, you take a guy named Tray Smacky, you better, you know, just let him be your kicker and see what happens.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's one most thing to figure out, it's one lest thing to figure out during camp. If he looks good, then then let it ride. Let the kid come in there with you know, less pressure. I understand you're worried about pressure of an NFL game, but if.
Speaker 5: He's good at his job. He'll be good there too.
Speaker 1: Sorry I took that too seriously. I just tray Smack hasn't gotten enough buzz on this show. Let's go to the NFC West, where the big news out of forty nine ers camp was the confirmation of Ricky Piersoll's injury late in career getting even worse. He is out for the season. We hinted at this on our Thursday show. It sounded like it was heading in this direction, so at this point not a shock. But I can't help but think about Jordan rodrig saying the most important person for the forty nine ers in camp was going to be their team doctor.
Speaker 5: And we're not doctors.
Speaker 1: All I know is they recommended him to rest and rehab his PCL injury all off season.
Speaker 6: Thought that would be fine.
Speaker 1: Three days into a training camp performance, which by the way, people on the scene were saying he was lighting it up. He was their number one receiver. Essentially, he's now out for the season. It's a rough start for their training staff who's had a pretty rough.
Speaker 6: Couple of years.
Speaker 1: Just feel bad for Ricky pearsall, like they're not gonna be able to trust him, you know, being a real factor but let's pivot to kind of what this season's gonna look like with Pearsal not there. It's a lot of dis Jean stribblings, probably gonna be that wide receiver move around like in the slot, and it's gonna be a lot of Deebo Samuel, who signed with the forty nine ers on a deal up to seven million. I don't know what the base salary is. My guess I asked around is probably somewhere in the four to five million dollar range. So that tells you the expectations are medium for Deebo Samuel, and yet first practice out there they say he had three twenty yard games because there's no one else to catch the ball, and they're gonna need Deebo Samuel, a guy that they didn't want frankly a year ago, where they did who they didn't really want this offseason until they had to get him. It's not a bad like emergency option Shook, but it's a little disappointing a week into training camp that we're already here.
Speaker 2: You get the familiarity from his many years spent in San Francisco before going to washing last, so that's always an advantage and helps convince you to make such a signing, but you knew they made that signing with Pearsall in mind, Like, this doesn't happen if Pearsall is healthy and doesn't you know, suffer the injury or the aggravation that leads to his surgery. Right, But I will say this, I'm not really too concerned about their receiving cores, as crazy as that sounds, after losing Pearsall, because on paper, I still kind of like, what's what they have to bring to the table.
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Of course this is factory And Deebo is one of your top three, which I'm a little about because I felt like he's thirty and he starting to look his age. He did a little bit last year in Washington, although that was a nightmare, so I think that's a little unfair to him. But like, let's look at Mike Evans, Deebo, Samuel Christian Kirk Stribbling, who was going to make his way to that Turps three.
Speaker 1: Kirk's been hurt since day won a camp. Stribbling, by the way, was out on either Saturday or Sunday with a hamstring injury. Don't know if that's serious, but when it's the forty nine ers. You're just like man if they lose scribbling two. I try not to overreact in the first day or two of these injuries because they might be back in two days.
Speaker 6: But it's a little concerning.
Speaker 1: You do mention Mike Evans not to cut you off, and we have Mike Evans to listen to.
Speaker 6: I'll let him cut you off.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm I'm six'. Five you KNOW i got ability and uh you Know i've done it throughout my. Career but it's the thing you just talk talk to the quarterbacks, About like When i'm, Covered i'm still you, know pretty open if you throw the ball up with some air and, uh you, Know brock through a great. Ball SO i, mean that's that's What I'm that's one of my biggest things in my in my, game.
Speaker 5: Finally get hard to overthrow.
Speaker 9: You, NO i mean He brock is super. Accurate he's a super accurate. Quarterback so he hasn't overthrown me. Yet it, happens BUT i, mean he's just super.
Speaker 6: Accurate he's not.
Speaker 1: Wrong when he's not, open he is, open AND i have enjoyed hearing That He's he's looked a part so far at.
Speaker 5: Practice if there's one person you can count, on It's Mike.
Speaker 2: Evans, yeah, Naturally and, YEAH i mean if you add him to that group, alone it's still better than it was last. Year and, you're you, know hoping for a Healthy George kittle and a better passing unit, overall a Healthy brock. PARTY i, mean this is team that made the, playoffs went The division round last. Year they didn't the quarterback for half the, season they didn't Have kittle for half the, season they didn't Have Mike evans on the. ROSTER i still am just more optimistic about this whole group THAN i was probably last, year even at this time last. Year so while it's doom and gloom with the loss Of, Pearcel i'm still saying on the bright side of. Things.
Speaker 1: Here got a question shockingly About Eli. Apple Eli apple got. Released do you think you will? Retire, yeah it's probably the end of the road For Eli, apple who will also be a good naming some dude, guys because there was a weird period Where Eli apple was one of the most talked about people in THE.
Speaker 6: Nfl for whatever, reason it.
Speaker 1: Just was he was just one of those guys as someone who was an online editor that got, traffic and he was always like fourth in the stack ON. Espn his mom would be saying. Things he would be getting into. Fight, yeah things would happen with the. Coach he was up and. Down it was Like Eli, apple he punched above his. Weight i'm just saying in terms of, attention so we'll keep an eye on the injuries. THERE i Noticed Romelo height also was, out who's their rookie edge, player but had been playing a lot with the. Starters Keon white's had an injury. There Malik, mustafa who's battling for a safety spot in terms of their starting, position has also been out with.
Speaker 5: Injuries so a lot of a lot of.
Speaker 1: Injuries Kaylon, black they're they're running, back got injured a little bit and banged up and he's been. Out Jordan james has some broken. Ribs it's just they're not beating the substation, allegations despite you know them proving. Medically i'm just you, know hung planted firmly in my in my.
Speaker 6: Mouth but like you, know.
Speaker 1: At Least Nick bosa is. Healthy that's. Good Nick bosa is. Healthy the positive let's talk defending Champs Seattle. Seahawks pretty, cool That George alani played in The Super bowl pretty, extensively and he's actually been running as THE rb one Alongside Jadaian. Price But i'm kind of combining a few notes here that as the practices have stacked up and THESE Nfc west have been practicing, longer they're in pads, now they're they're really practicing out. There every, day we hear More Jenarian, Price Jeneraring, price especially as a pass. Catcher he had a long touchdown deep, throw you, know caught down the field From jalen Mill. Row so that that combines two of my favorite little nuggets that just quoting the people that are there shook that the best Two Jalen milroe practices of his short pro career so far have been like the last two he's stacking. Days i'm all in on The jalen Mill Roe Drew lock, battle And i'm all in for like week. Eight Sam darnold's out for two weeks for whatever, reason like a spring, knee but he'll be. Back and we Got Jalen milroe as our quarterback for the defending champs on Like sunday night or, something and he's making it.
Speaker 2: Happen, yeah you're you're halfway to channeling the spirit Of Tony sperano and trying to get them to run wildcat With Ricky.
Speaker 5: Williams, bonny he's going.
Speaker 1: To be throwing and he's going to be doing it. All he's going to be. Running how about Like Malik Will you know he's going to Be he's gonna be Milk.
Speaker 5: Will so that's a high. Bar that's actually a relatively high bar to. Reach it's pretty.
Speaker 1: Good also standing Out Elijah, royo their tight.
Speaker 6: End it's looked. Better it's his second.
Speaker 1: Year it's a tough position sometimes for, rookies and so both him And Tory, horton who were rookies last, year who's working his way back from, injury had a good day in. Pads he's coming back from a broken. Leg and, yeah they're still waiting to see you know how Long nicki min worry is going to be out for. Now it's De Anthony bell in his. Spot so just just keep an eye on the defending. Champs i'm loving me.
Speaker 6: Some Jalen.
Speaker 1: Milroe the least surprising news out Of rams Camp. SCHUCK i don't know WHY i like to me this was, notable BUT i just thought it was funny because at this time of, year everyone's like defense is ahead of the. Offense everyone's explaining like, defense, defense, Defense it's hard to block, them you, know because you're not in full. Pads it's you're figuring out the. Offense except for with The. Rams no matter how many talented players they have on the, Defense like the days That stafford has been out, there they're ports have just Been, Oh stafford's just cooking. Them he's killing, them like Him Puka DeVante, Adams like it is not.
Speaker 5: Fair stafford just look looking like THE mvp that He this is exactly what we should.
Speaker 2: EXPECT i, MEAN i know he's in an advanced, stage but he's coming off AN NFL mvp. Season he's in an offense that he knows like the back of his. Hand familiarity, reigns whether it's the guys he throwing he's throwing the, ball to the offense that he's. RUNNING i, mean this is this is the team that should have the most positive, momentuments not just because of the off season that they, had but just because of the familiarity and the. Continuity they should have the most positive momentum entering the new. Season then perhaps any other team in THE, nfc if not THE, nfl because all the key guys largely are back safe for your change right, tackle even more than the defending chance because the defending, champs like we just, covered you, know you got rookie involved in potentially trying to win the running back number one spot In Jeddarian. Price so it's like right now.
Speaker 5: That like we're paying a little less.
Speaker 1: ATTENTION i think these are the two best teams in THE nfl by a decent. Amount there's actually a Question i'm gonna answer it. Now what the heck we're talking, Rams but we'll get back to them in a. Second there was a, question AND i think this speaks to what you were. Saying playing for the first time with nine of the ten pass, catchers the entire offensive line he, had Should Sam donald be considered AN mvp?
Speaker 6: Candidate and my answer is.
Speaker 1: No but because It's Sam donald and he's two up and, DOWN i think if he plays like he did at his best last year for the whole, season he's a top eight to ten. Quarterback he's ON, mvp but he's ON Qb. Island he's. There but it just points out they do have everyone. Back they have basically everyone back on defense. TOO i Know mafey left and you lose your starting, safety but everyone that is starting for them now was all on the. Team it's incredibly deep and that's, why, like, yes The rams excitement makes, sense but they do have, questions including at quarterback. Two so let's go back to The. Rams sean, McVay who you, know is really focusing on the team as a, whole and as we're as we heard From Jordan rodrieg on our, Preview Dave ragon is really in the ear Of Ty. Simpson Also Stetson bennett battling for THAT qb two. Spot let's listen To sean.
Speaker 5: McVay i thought Both stetson And tied did a nice.
Speaker 3: Job we'll go back and we'll look at the tape and it's always hard to feel because we're not tackling those. Guys are you really reading with your? Feet are you speeding it up if the rush ends up getting? There but the way that we want to be able to think about what's the best thing For matthew and then how do we figure out what does it look like to be able to bring those guys. Along And David gohon does a great job with that. Room But i've been pleased with those. GUYS i, think you, KNOW i think they've done really. WELL i mentioned. It you, Know stetson is really taking incredible, strides done a lot of good, things AND i Think tie has improved tremendously from the spring until now as.
Speaker 1: Well still affusive praise For Stetson. Bennett i'm hashtag. Noticing you, know it's Like Jalen, Milroe Jalen. Milroe it's a situation we're monitoring because stets And bennett winning this job to me would be cuckoo For coco.
Speaker 6: Puffs it'd be.
Speaker 5: In and yet we heard we just heard that From sean.
Speaker 1: McVay i ASKED. Jb, long who does their games on the. Radio he's there every single, day does the preseason, games and he also Mentioned Stetson bennett has made a huge leap. Forward just hashtag noticing.
Speaker 5: NOTICING i mean that makes. Sense he's been there.
Speaker 1: Longer, SIMPSON i AM i a small man figuratively not just literally to think, like, hmm is that a does that say anything About Ty simpson who's been.
Speaker 2: Well look how about, this how about maybe some of us were in the camp That Ty simpson wasn't a first round. Prospect, yeah and The rams took him thirteenth, Overall like maybe maybe that's actually just going to prove to be, right or maybe it's just gonna take.
Speaker 5: A little bit longer to get his feet underneath.
Speaker 1: Him totally, fair and it's so early in. Camp and he had some nice throws, Too but a lot of, rookies especially in that, offense like they're going to be. Swimming it makes. Sense so other, notes and this is directly FROM. Jb LONG i was, like you got, it you got any notes for? Me he, Said Terrence ferguson has been a. Force he's the second year tight. End they are so deep at tight. End other teams want to run heavy tight ends. Personnel they don't have five tight ends who can all play like The. Rams And ferguson's a guy Who i'm really watching this, Year so that's good to. Hear he also MENTIONED jb that Just Jalen watson's size at cornerback has kind of changes their. Secondary you, know McDuffie's gonna get a lot of, attention But Jalen watson really gives them a new. Look and then he said to keep an eye On Keegan, trost who's their their third round, rookie if he can kind of be their swing. Tackle we'll see If Aleric, jackson who's their left, tackle is suspended at any, point none of us, know but that's just a guy that could make them look a little deeper on the offensive line than maybe some people. Realize your, Guy Miles, garrett by the, way out of practice a lot of veteran rest, days but he actually has lower body soreness and he's gonna Miss monday's.
Speaker 6: Practice he's been out for three or four.
Speaker 1: Days, YEAH i tend to think this is just, like let's keep that car parked in the garage during camp a little, bit just with any minor or even.
Speaker 6: Problems.
Speaker 2: Yep and let's think of this. Too and this is way, overblown But i'm gonna roll with. It Miles, garrett big massage, guy you, know like for the body, maintenance you, know the wear and, tear the toll on the body when he was In. Cleveland maybe he's got to adjust to his new, massuse you, know maybe he's got to get this treatment playing in order.
Speaker 1: There Fair And, yeah he's a guy WHO i think kind of Like, stafford Like davante are just going to get some days off because they know how to do, it and it's a long. Season McVeigh by the way said that the arrow was pointing upward when asked if the arrow where the arrow was pointing for An Aaron donald. Return at this, point we're going to just keep repeating. Ourselves wait it's.
Speaker 5: Happening wait now we're gonna repeat.
Speaker 2: Ourselves but let's make this fun for us because we're gonna have to continue talking about it until it. Happens so let's just start projecting when exactly it. Happens when do you think it?
Speaker 1: Happens like the second week of the preseason, Games like once the normal part of training camp is over and they're back at the team, facility you got about three weeks left.
Speaker 6: Till the season. Starts that would be my.
Speaker 2: Guess i'm gonna go dead week between started.
Speaker 6: Season that would make sense, Too that that makes.
Speaker 1: Sense my, Producer eric does not want to fly the comment That Nick bosa wants to be traded to The rams now because he heard they had a fearsome white.
Speaker 5: Uniform BUT i thought it was, funny So i'm just gonna say.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 5: Anyways, also keep keep an eye ON.
Speaker 6: Cj.
Speaker 1: Daniels you, know they always FIND i got a receiver and he could be the next late round receiver that gets some noise for The.
Speaker 6: Rams let's go to The.
Speaker 1: Cardinals their, offense you, know Since Jacoby brissett returned to the lineup was reported to be notably. STEADIER a lot of wide receiver pop here In, arizona just With Marvin harrison having some good, Days Michael wilson making big, Catches Kendrick. Bourne harrison had a really big first day in. Pads they were doing some thirteen personnel where there's three tight ends on the field And harrison was the lone receiver in that. Situation and so all POSITIVE i think for the first team offense so.
Speaker 5: Far BUT i love the.
Speaker 2: IDEA i love the idea of that package being rolled out in the red, zone like goal, line just one on, one fade To, harrison let him go win a jump. Ball make the whole defense match you so your heavy. Box you're thinking they're gonna run the. Ball it's gonna Be Jeremiah. Love, no we're Putting love in the. Flat we're Putting harrison jump. Ball fade corner of the end, zone go get. It this is the, Year greg that we finally get some production out Of Marvin Harrison, junior and the haters finally shut, up and, maybe just Maybe Joel klatt gets a little feather in his cap for saying That harrison was going to be a top five receiver in THE.
Speaker 5: Nfl by this point in his.
Speaker 6: Career he's not gonna be a top Five he's not Even.
Speaker 5: We can start to eng in that direction because the talent is.
Speaker 1: There i'm Taking i'm Taking Michael wilson, over BUT i think they could both be very. GOOD i Think Marvin harrison's a very good starting. Receiver it's just the expectations have been so, high and he can get. Better he can absolutely get.
Speaker 2: Better, yeah, HAPPY i Love Michael, wilson but, Wow Michael.
Speaker 1: Aymore Walter nolan's another GUY i really love coming out of college and explosive at, camp and then he gets an, injury but they say it's not a long term. INJURY i think he's going to be back in a few. Days you Mentioned Jeremiah. LOVE i don't love. This Matt, LAFLEUR i don't. Know if he's in charge of the depth, charts they have to put out a depth chart with The hall Of fame game going and they Listed Tyler algier as THE rb.
Speaker 5: One it's, like of course they, did of course they. Did this is the. Classic you're a, rookie you got to earn your. Spot you might as well put a.
Speaker 2: Ser teams don't mess around with this. Stupid it is, stupid but it's football. Stuff some things never.
Speaker 1: Die at running back, there He's Jordan, LOVE i, Mean Jeremiah love has reportedly looked awesome and he's been splitting THE rb one. Reps James connor still not doing team, drill so we'll see if he gets. Healthy Trey, benson, meanwhile who they drafted pretty high a few years, ago could be Behind Bam night right, now so that's not. Happening another rookie having to earn his spot Is Chase besontis He he's not even goetting a chance to win the starting right cards, spot AND i do worry about the right side of that life in, general it kind of messes up an. OFFENSE i think is is. Good otherwise is the right side of the offensive. Line Josh sweat not sure if he's holding, in But i'm. Not it wouldn't surprise, Me like they say he's, hurt they're not really talking about he's on a pup. List there were reports he wanted to get. Traded just that's one a. MONITOR i think that's one where other teams might be. THINKING i wonder if we could Get Josh, sweat they'd have to get.
Speaker 2: Up a lot where they would who would be in the market for him at this? Stage you wouldn't be, basically, well, yes but also like what's the price is gonna? Be, like that's a weird candidate because he's he's not, elite but he's.
Speaker 5: Good he's really good though he's really he's making a lot of.
Speaker 1: Money, yeah but they already paid him that signing, momus which is also like why you wouldn't want to trade? Him if they're, them they'd take a. Cat it makes it makes no. Sense but Green, bay who Where Jonathan gannon, is who just signed him last year when he was In, arizona use an. Edge that would be a fun. One it's not going to Be houston who signed You devian clown On. Sunday we'll talk about that more On. Monday BUT i like that move him going back. Home shout out to. Him also by the way the the, chart The cardinals listed Bj ojalari as their third team, edge like the fifth or sixth. Edge so that was a guy who's taken pretty highs coming off an. Injury but that caught my. Eye if you're watching on, YouTube keep keep giving us these. Comments we love. You if you're listening on the, podcast we're going to take a quick. Break let's go to THE Nfc east and this is the part of the show WHERE i will mention broundbreaking shocking seismic news FROM cbs THAT i needed to hit on this. SHOW i couldn't wait any. Longer THE Cbs sports has Put Tony romo on. Leave the wording was. Interesting it was uncertain Whether Tony romo requested to be on the leave or it was CBS's. Decision either, way that's what they're. Doing he, was you, know arrested for operating while intoxicated In Green. Bay the dashcam footage came out and it's never gonna be. GREAT i don't think for someone when they get arrested like, that and it wasn't. Great it's a tough moment professionally personally For Tony. Romo maybe an indication of you, know problems and CBS's decision makes you, wonder especially since they announced as part of the press release nick THAT Jj watt will be replacing.
Speaker 6: Him this thing's going into the.
Speaker 1: SEASON i wouldn't personally be surprised If Tony romo never announces for the FOR. Cbs, again that's just my personal. Take he obviously could be back in week five and With Jim nantz AND i could be, wrong BUT i do wonder if this is it For Tony romo AND.
Speaker 6: Cbs it would be About.
Speaker 2: YEAH i, mean we've seen these things happen, before and sometimes they unfold in different, fashions but you kind of and predict how things.
Speaker 5: Go what really not to treat this like.
Speaker 2: A football player in their contract, situation but the money usually has something to do with. It and and THAT'S i think the details that are going to have a big in a big factor on how this plays.
Speaker 5: Out BUT i think you're. RIGHT i think this could be the last we saw of.
Speaker 1: Him it's, crazy and, yes they could potentially go after his. Money you, know whether they could reach a, settlement you, know if he's got who, knows if he's trying to find. Treatment you, know we don't know and we don't want to speculate too much about, that but it's crazy to think back BECAUSE i will always ride For Tony romo in those first couple of. Years and to, me it was not about him guessing the. Plays that was like a cool little parlor trick that got noticed a few. Times it was about the combination of enthusiasm and the knowledge that he was able to talk about really, clearly all at, once and he knew the current. Players and WHAT i think has happened is he got that huge contract and he doesn't know the players as, well AND i think the lack of homeworks showed, up and it's like being a starting, quarterback like you can't rest on your old. Laurels AND i think it's just he sounded like a guy who hasn't done the. Homework got a comment about a long time listener since the Win Wes's toasters. DAYS i love hearing, that AND i wanted to put that with With Tony romo here because me And wes loved us some Early Tony. Romo wes would save one game after he'd watched the rest on game pass for Like wednesday night and just watch the Full romo. Game if he hadn't you, know live like have a glass of, wine maybe, two and just enjoy The romo. Experience that's that's how big of a fan that he.
Speaker 6: Was so thank. You adrian's who's been with us since the around THE nfl. Days we love. You All, right let's get to The cowboys.
Speaker 1: News one THING i got from the one of the local, podcasts And i'll mention it here in a, second is That jayshon barm their rookie, linebacker has been, everywhere has looked. Awesome we had some of their analysts being, like he should be the starting middle, linebacker not to marve On, overshown which would be, crazy but you maybe just Move overshown over a. Spot and it really does feel like it's a youth movement. There and it's probably not going to be D. WINTERS i know we're getting deep, here but De winters was a guy they traded, for and that's good. Depth you need depth at a position that you just didn't have anyone at a year. Ago but a lot Of Jashn barham hype and this is the type of STUFF i really get excited. ABOUT i do think it can carry, over like a guy that just looks like.
Speaker 6: He knows what he's doing from day.
Speaker 2: One here's a decent comparison with something that we saw become a notable figure with a different team in recent. YEARS i remember the same stuff being said About Diane henley with The, chargers and he's now a key part of the linebacking.
Speaker 5: Court.
Speaker 2: Right And baram's a player that was a very very good player At michigan WHO i thought lasted a little bit too long in the. Draft and if this is one of the developments From cowboys, camp this is A this is a massive win For cowboys. Fans a team that had to deal with one of the, worst one of the worst defense in THE nfl last year that just couldn't stop a nosebleed and contributed to so many of their. Losses if you can get a guy like this to emerge as a rookie at that second level you've invested in the third level with a guy Like Caleb, downs this is a huge win for.
Speaker 5: You so these are very positive signs coming out Of cowboys. Camp.
Speaker 1: YEAH i love that hearing, That and one of the things that really strikes me about their situation right now is just how healthy they. ARE i was At Dallas cowboys camp last year and they were just, like, man we hope we can Get bland. Back we hope and Get Shavon revel, back and then you know they're just going to be thrown right into. It and Now i'm, Thinking, Okay bland's, healthy he's. Starting revel is, healthy but he's like their fifth or sixth corner right. Now they don't even need him to do that much because they're just deeper at every. Position they're Using Caleb downs as their nickel in, general like their second like running back that's decided that you Have Javonte williams as their starter right, now With Jayden blue versus who is, it Pilm MafA as their second team. Guy there's a lot Of Jayden blue and then their tight End brevin Span ford. Hype it's really a deep looking group kind of supporting. That Dak, prescott what does he want to call Them gotti greatest offense in history or something like. That he was also wearing A Cowboys Super Bowl CHAMPIONSHIP t. Shirt like they're trying to get the expectations built up as much as they possibly.
Speaker 2: Can they're also like pining for attention in a weird, way and Even Jerry jones had to explain why they didn't get a lot of attention in the. Offseason but, Naturally, jerry being the, businessman the salesman that he, is tried.
Speaker 5: To pitch why exactly that they should.
Speaker 2: Be getting more, attention even if it included what we discussed the other, day which is just tossing out ideas that maybe we're not done.
Speaker 5: Yet, yeah it's coming from all directions here right at the barm note was from the D ls.
Speaker 1: Podcast by the, WAY i really like those guys In independent grew so to check them. OUT i always want to cite my, sources and they were the ones saying that he has just been. Awesome maybe he could be like The Green dot, player which would be. Crazy maybe it'll Be Caleb. Downs either, WAY i think they're using kind of The Cooper dejene plan For Caleb downs and for all that offensive line talk that we, Had like all the guys are playing at their normal position so, Far Tyler smith's at guard and your, Guy Tyler booker's at right, guard and so nothing too. Big jerry had those quotes, about you, know possibly trading for a, veteran AND.
Speaker 5: I found that.
Speaker 1: INTERESTING i also think it's interesting that he said they will consider tinting the windows there.
Speaker 5: Like they did at The World.
Speaker 1: Cup he's taken some notes from The World cup At jerry World it's, like why did you wait so?
Speaker 2: Long jerry So at AND T stadium was first opened in two thousand and. Nine it took seventeen years mental math and The World cup to consider this now.
Speaker 1: And complaints every single every year year about it.
Speaker 2: And stubborn resistance to the idea until it was shown that it could.
Speaker 1: Work, yeah they They he loves just talk and there Was he also had like a side session with reporters where he made it clear, like, yeah if they traded for, someone it wouldn't be someone, minor it'd be like someone that that they would, pay and that the people on that, podcast at least THE dls podcast. Said and this sounded to me like something that was maybe like off the, Record but then they just statis, fact like there's no way they're Paying George. Pickens this is just Gonna they're just gonna ride this out With George pickens and see how it, goes not just this, year BUT i think long, Term like, yeah they're just gonna go like one more year and then try to trade.
Speaker 2: Him they're not in a good spot in cap next. Year as of right, now according To, over the captre projected to be fifteen million.
Speaker 5: Over not a lot of room to work with.
Speaker 1: THERE i like the question about YOUR t shirt That i'm seeing in the. Chat is it a Bay bridge?
Speaker 6: Series?
Speaker 1: Yeah the Bay that was The Giants Athletics World series Of what year was?
Speaker 5: THAT i think there was eighty? Nine wasn't the first quick were? You you were like even NEGATIVE i was negative? Three and you just like.
Speaker 1: That because they're they're built like, You mark McGuire and.
Speaker 5: Whatever this was a. Gift this was a. GIFT i like this shirt graphic Tas man.
Speaker 1: Because you're you're your muscles are all, natural, right you're not using all natural perform.
Speaker 2: ENHANCING i get asked WHAT i eat all the. Time i've get asked If i'm on. Steroids never taken a steroid in my, life, Senator, SENATOR i did not do.
Speaker 5: Steroids, no it's, protein, guys that's. It.
Speaker 1: Protein, well and you just you stick with, it you probably, Right, yeah care that's what it's all. About it's been fun seeing Uh Nick schook's. Leadership journey as he takes on more and more. Responsibility uh here WITH Nfl daily AND nfl Dot, com also on a leadership. JOURNEY a young guy, Relatively Jalen hurts field like he's been around a, while BUT i have enjoyed hearing not Just Jalen hurts talk about, it but his teammates some of the media saying like he's been a little different this, year maybe not so self, serious a little, lighter.
Speaker 5: Talking to other players a little more.
Speaker 1: Often he was maybe more of The Kyler murray camp where he's like kind of off on his own a little bit and just so. Serious and in this year he's still got like the quotes that he likes to say at the, podium but it's just been a little.
Speaker 6: Different Jalen, hurts let's.
Speaker 10: Listen, well you, KNOW i think that's something that honestly it starts from Coach sirianna and his message in his first words in yesterday's team meeting was about being together and being, Aligned and WHEN i was taking notes of, IT i, just you, know thought about one hundred percent alignment and zero, entitlement and so as a, team that's that's what everybody's pushing.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent, alignment zero. Entitlement he like writes down GOOD t shirt ideas while he's in a.
Speaker 6: Meeting pretty GOOD t.
Speaker 2: Shirt it's probably better Than mike McCarthy's TEMPERED t. Shirt but that's for another topic on another. DAY i this is no knock ON Aj, brown but since they TRADED Aj, brown they have taken on a completely different identity vibes, Wise like it's like a million pounds have been lifted off of their shoulders since that trade. Happened they are all so, optimistic they seem to be so, happy and they continue to tell the world that they're aligned and they're on the same, page and this receiving room is. AWESOME i Know sirianni talked about that at length On, saturday And i'm just, thinking, like was.
Speaker 5: It really that? Bad like it's kind of.
Speaker 1: CRAZY i think defending the title is really, hard especially In, philadelphia as they've shown both, times although the twenty eighteen team in the end rounded into, FORM i, thought pretty, good it's just a lot on. YOU i think it might be the weight of getting rid Of Kevin patulo, Too like that was such a negative situation and to flip it to a more like real football take the offense being so, different and this is going to be a theme in the next two teams is a real thing people have said for, years like no matter who THE oc, is it's always The Jalen hurts. Offense you, know it's the, shotgun it's you, know he's so comfortable in what he. Does and all the reporters at, practice like our Friends Bo wolf and that The phay podcasts have been, noting, like you, know first day of, camp like all the install stuff is under, center it's play, action it's getting the offensive linemen on the. Move it really looks completely, different and That Jalen hurts says and is acting like he is all on. Board, now things could always change when you get to the regular, season but even compared to previous training, camps it has been totally. Different AND i do wonder as the entire league starts to look the, same isn't that going to hurt the effectiveness of. It but all the Things eagles fans have, wanted you, know the motion and the receivers blocking and not as many one on ones for the offensive line making it easier for, them by all, accounts the offense looks completely. Different and so they're gonna have some bumps along the. Road supposedly the defense is winning for the most. Part in, practice there's been ups and downs, There BUT i find that intriguing and it really makes me want to watch This eagles team and just see what this looks.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah and it's good For Sean manning to get an opportunity to kind of craft this offense not in his, image but have control of it with working in tandem obviously With Jalen.
Speaker 5: Hurts the thing THAT i.
Speaker 2: Need to hear to really be convinced and sold on this whole idea Is jalen getting the ball out quicker than he, did because he's one of those guys in THE nfl who held all do it about as long as anybody him AND i think he had one of the longest times to throw in the last couple of, years especially last. Year if he can get the ball out on time and it's more of a timing based, offense they'll be better than they were last year right.
Speaker 5: Away that's WHAT i need to.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah and we won't really know until the regular season, start BUT i do think there is value to the people that cover these guys every.
Speaker 6: Day and the.
Speaker 1: Word THAT ej used on that Podcast phoy podcast THAT i liked was he said hurts just looks, lighter and he means like literally and you can see. That but they also say like that happens kind of every. Camp he comes in a little lighter and moving, better but also just feels, lighter AND i like that out of a guy who's felt like he had the world on his shoulders at times last. Year the offensive line also, Says, wow this is easier for, us but there's been some, timing there's been some false. Starts Saquon barkley, says this is a total offense And i've ever been in like he's usually been in more of the gap, scheme the power, scheme and they're saying they're unique ways to get him involved in the passing, game a little less, blocking a little more getting out in the. Routes Lennon dickerson talked about maybe he's the one. Guy he didn't say, this but just from the outside that maybe a slightly more awkward, fit like he needs to slim. DOWN i think the other guys are so, athletic they fit this offense. Well But Landon dickerson has had to slim down and some you, know just rookie just keeping an eye.
Speaker 6: On we always.
Speaker 1: Do Makayle lemon's playing with the. Starters haven't heard a lot out of, him but he's just like he's taking every starter. Wrap eli stours their second round tight end on the other, hand like hasn't been making a lot of noise.
Speaker 2: THERE i don't know if, you're, well he's your pseudo receiver who's listed as a tight end if we go back to the draft and when we talked about, that and that doesn't surprise. ME i think that's a long term play for. Them so you'll probably see him get acclimated and worked more in the offense in the back half of the season than right, away which is, fine totally fine as a. Rookie the idea Of Landon dickerson slimming down fits the kind of the archetype of what they went for for most of their linemen in The Jeff stoutland. Days and obviously this is the Post Jeff statlin, era BUT i like. That WHAT i really, liked, though Was Landon dickerson telling the world that he went To columbia to get stem cell treatment because he's focusing on his. Recovery he said last year he rushed himself back a little bit too. Soon he feels a lot better, now if that can be the, case because he did not have a good year last y because he was clearly hurt throughout the. Year they also dealt with some things With Cam. Jurgens if he could be healthy and consistent and, reliable that'll be a huge lift for this offense because while we focused so much On Jalen hurtson AND Aj brown last, year what was lost in the shuffle was the fact that the offensive line just wasn't as good as it was last in previous, years the loss Of Lane Johnson dickerson never being. Healthy if they can kind of shore all that, up they'll be a better team.
Speaker 1: Offensively little concerned About Jonathan, grenard who they traded for and gave a contract to at. Edge he's got a peck injury And Vic fangio never won to hold his tongue indicated it was longish. Term they didn't sound like they were going to have him, much if at, all in, camp so something to keep an eye on whether if that's going to, happen you, know extend into the. SEASON a lot of Good Jalx hunt, talk a lot of Good Jalen carter, talk a lot of defensive line dominating talk In eagles. Camp so the commander's biggest NOTE i have is very similar to The eagles that everyone was asking for, variation and everyone was asking for a New West COAST i, mean Not West, coast but WHEN i think About sean, McVay Kyle, shanny AND i think about The West, coast you, know McVeigh tree type of, offense and that's what they're, getting just like total, variation way more under, center way more, motion a whole lot of tight. Ends Chick okonko And ben to not another team basically doing what all their fans were asking. For, like we'll see what it ends up looking, like but at least the reporters on the ground are, like this offense is so different and it's, yeah similar To, PHILADELPHIA i think in terms of all the under center stuff and kind of looking like the McVeigh. Tree there's got to be a breaking point where this just doesn't keep working for, everyone and we'll see.
Speaker 5: THIS i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i mean there's been some trees in the past that spawned a ton of successful coaches that then branched off into their own.
Speaker 1: TREE i, mean but it's like half the, League and you're, right it's not. Everyone Like Bobby slowick With houston didn't. Work it doesn't work for. Everyone but we'll see if these two new Trees Sean mannion In philadelphia And David.
Speaker 2: Big big, out big shout out to The blower hour as we used to call it way back In cleveland When David blow was playing backup quarterback for The. Browns what was another reference on around THE nfl The, BLOWHARDS i think was another. One, yeah we're Big david blou fans hoping for the. Best BUT i think that the idea of Involving Chigo, knquo which is why they go after him immediately in free, agency is not only because he's a rather freaquiusly athletic tight end and a very skilled, player but it's the idea of Giving jade And daniels somebody reliable to count. On what is the best friend for a young, quarterback usually a rookie, quarterback it's their tight. End what did they have to lean, on whether it Was daniels Or mariota on the field last year it was Zach ertz having a playmaker Like Chigo koncoa at that POSITION i think will really open up what is possible for this offense and really Keep Jaden daniels on the, field which he wasn't last.
Speaker 1: Year, yep that's everything for this. Team and so far it sounds like he's having a solid. Camp some mixed, reports but NOTHING i feel like too notable.
Speaker 6: Either He's Jaden. Daniels he's gonna look good while protected while.
Speaker 1: Healthy Dan quinn for fantasy heads out, there and if you got any fantasy, question you got any, questions hit us up in the. Chat, also if you are watching live AND i love so many people are with us, here give us a, like give us a subscribe as you're.
Speaker 6: Watching we appreciate.
Speaker 1: You we're gonna come back each of These, sundays LIKE i, said and try to do it round eight Pm. Eastern we're also going live at the end of The hall Of fame game On thursday, night so join.
Speaker 7: Us.
Speaker 1: Then Dan quinn does not want to Crown Bill Krosky, merritt and he kind of was getting prodded in that direction of, like Isn't bill your guy and was basically saying, really And Rashad white has actually been getting as, much maybe even, more of the first team reps. There so it might be a ONE a ONE b situation with those two running, backs and it might Be Rashad white is the ONE a and so we're figuring that. Out we're also figuring out wide. Receiver we've talked about this shook in the position. Battles Treylon burks is back on the, field but It's anyone's guests who are wide receiver two, three. Four IF i had to guess right, now it's probably Trey Land, burkes and Then luke McCaffrey.
Speaker 2: Is in the mix, there just in terms of who's Getting williams more than than the average PERSON i think would. Be but of, course you know, Me i'm pulling For Trayling berks this, year so are.
Speaker 1: They they drafted him in the third, round and we need some of these guys to work. Out John, bates who's their blocking tight, end is out a few, weeks and Then Nick, alligretti their center who they Cut Tyler biattish, for is also out at least another. Week so they're a little banged up in terms of their. Blocking let's go to The. Giants some early notes There Cam scataboo is, back and reportedly the run offense has looked really good early in. Camp you don't usually hear that in the first few. Days but does that just mean it's bad run. Defense they were one of the worst run defenses in the league last, year and then they Trade Dexter.
Speaker 6: Lawrence that's usually not a.
Speaker 1: Sign i'll take it as some positivity that camp's goat who has been uh looking good at. Practice he's been full go and he's full Cam.
Speaker 6: Skataboo.
Speaker 5: YEAH i, mean OBVIOUSLY i do some dumb things here and, there you, know but UH i learned from. It you, know my coach talks to me and told me how he.
Speaker 6: Felt and UH i learned from.
Speaker 5: It and WILL i go do that backflip? Again probably.
Speaker 9: Not.
Speaker 5: SO i, mean we live and we, learn and you, know we move.
Speaker 3: On that's different when game time comes.
Speaker 2: Around, NOW i, mean when game come comes, around we'll see what game time comes.
Speaker 5: Around but right now we're focused on training camp and we'll keep we'll keep the backflips off the field for.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Translation i'm definitely doing a backflip touchdown celebration to get the people going in week, four And i'm here for.
Speaker 2: It second, TRANSLATION i definitely got a talking to for my coach after doing.
Speaker 5: That BUT i do like. You it's Like i'm gonna do dumb things from time to.
Speaker 2: TIME i like, UH i LIKE i Sulf, WELL i, mean he if you if you tracked him At Arizona, state that is very.
Speaker 5: Valid he definitely has done some dumb.
Speaker 1: Things this isn't, news but just thinking about the trio there Because Matt naggi has gotten a lot of attention as the, coordinator but It's Matt. Naggie Brian callahan is very involved, there and Then Greg roman is very involved in the running.
Speaker 5: Game very interesting.
Speaker 1: TRIO i feel like it could be pretty additive The Callahan roman part of, it especially for the run Game, roman you, know but it also could be a total.
Speaker 5: Mess you Could this could go either. Way i'm not really.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah you get a case of either too many cooks or like you, said it's. ADDITIVE i think it's a great explainer for why the run game has been good early in. Camp, yeah you got minds like. That let's think about what Did roman do with the with The, ravens what did he do somewhat with The? Chargers this is the guy with The niners's a history of creating excellent running, Games so no surprise.
Speaker 1: There i'm almost insulted how many people like listen to me WHEN i asked for liking? Subscribe thank, you but why do you have to wait for? Me, yeah just just do.
Speaker 5: IT i love.
Speaker 1: It Isaiah likely is out there standing, out making a lot of. Plays, otherwise the offense a little behind the defense right, now not a lot of huge. Takeaways other Than Odell beckham hasn't made a lot of, plays but he's battling for that third receiver. Job It's Darius slayton And Darnell mooney probably for wide receiver. Two Some giants beat reporters called the cornerback position the most interesting battle right. Now Deontay banks maybe a little more in the mix than you would have. Expected the former first round pick With Paulson. Adebo Greg newsom is. There we'll see just Watching Darius, alexander their high third round pick right now running with the starters at defensive. Tackle a little. Surprising let's wrap up THE nfc with THE Nfc south and The. Saints let's go. There we'll get to The Chrystal lobby contract in a, second that's the biggest. News but On, sunday a little Surprised Jalen polk just retired out of. Nowhere so that's it for the former second round. PICK i hadn't noticed he wasn't in, camp that he just didn't show up and they put him on the reserve retired.
Speaker 6: List something strange.
Speaker 2: There it's always surprising when a player who was drafted that highly retires so, Quickly but you can find it in the tea. Leaves you can find it in his BRIEF nfl career that it probably wasn't headed in a good direction in terms of long term. Future he was a second round, Pick he lasted with The patriots for a, year got traded for a sixth. Rounder they had to send a seventh round to get a sixth rounder back with Pol sometimes this, HAPPENS i, think AND i have no information on whether this is the case or, not but oftentimes when this happens when they're, young it's because they realize they don't really love the game as much as they need to be a dedicated and successful player in THE.
Speaker 1: Nfl it just shows how hard it is to scout. Mentality mm. Hmmm because When Jalen polk was coming out Of. Washington the common wisdom about him by The draftnicks was high, floor loves, ball like safe, pick you, know like sort of the opposite of what. Happened AND i will never. Forget we Have Elliott wolf in his first draft at pick thirty, four where they were supposedly gonna take, McConkey trading down to thirty seven to pick up like an extra fifth round. Pick we got to move down three spots to get like a fifth or astic and then explaining, afterwards, well we had a bunch of you, know we really Liked Jalen. Polk we had a bunch of receivers just grouped in the same tier, there so we decided for. Value, well you value it. Wrong you could have Had lad freaking. McConkie by the, Way cooper disease and Like Kamari lassiter went off the board right there. Too but if you were taking a wide, Receiver lad McConkie was. Right there was the consensus.
Speaker 5: Guy, Yeah hindsight's twenty. TWENTY i was saying it at the, time but you're.
Speaker 6: RIGHT i liked the lad coming.
Speaker 5: OUT i KNOW i did.
Speaker 1: Too it was like like White patriot receiver joke, too was there the Next Wes.
Speaker 5: Welker, yes let's go to Our.
Speaker 1: Chris olave love because he's another. GUY i had him number two Behind George pickens in that, class BUT i thought he was the safest one in that. GROUP i had him ahead Of Garrett, wilson head Of Drake, london which might be.
Speaker 5: Wrong, well he Had pickens number two in that.
Speaker 1: CLASS i Love pickens back. Then interesting and it's starting to look. Better it was the off field, stuff As Daniel jeremiah reminded me over and. Over it's, like, yeah you can't just look at the. Tape you have to evaluate, everything which is absolutely. Fair with a, lovey that's a guy who loves. Bald he just had the. Injuries so it's great to see him get paid thirty one million dollars per. Year incentives can get him a little more on a per year, basis which could take him Over Garrett, wilson but right now he's behind fifty two point six million dollars, guaranteed which is relatively. Low but Even chris o'lavey spoke to it publicly that, like, hey we wanted to work out something. FLEXIBLE i think this was a great win win where every year that he's on the roster he gets more and more guaranteed, money and he just has to show that the concussion and his health issues is not a big. Problem but it would go up to seventy seven and then even ninety million guaranteed if he's on the roster two years from, now which he absolutely should be as long as he's somewhat. Healthy really great success story and a really exciting one two punch now With Jordan tyson, There.
Speaker 2: YEAH i Hope tyson can stanley. Field obviously he had an injury history At Arizona. STATE I hopeully can stanle the field and really make a great one two. Punch like you, said it's funny because when you think About Chris, olave sometimes really talented players kind of get lost in the shuffle when they're on bad, teams and this is kind of one of those. Cases but if you look at his career, stats he's had an excellent, run like three out of the four seasons have been a thousand yards and he can probably Thank Tyler shuck emerging at the end of last season as a feather in his cap or at least a chip on the bargaining table there as he's negotiating an extension for making this more of a slam dunk for The. Saints let's think about the last six weeks of the. Season he had two games over one hundred and ten. Yards he finished with nine touchdown. Catches four of those came in the final three. Games those are All Tyler shuck. GAMES i can remember one of these games when they played Against tennessee a week, eighteen where you just threw him a one on one. Ball he made a fantastic, catch and it was, like that's The Chris olave who was a star At Ohio state who sometimes has gotten forgot about with The. Saints hopefully this contract is the first step toward the most prolific AND i don't, know a prosperous period of his career With Tyler schuck being his.
Speaker 5: QUARTERBACK i just.
Speaker 1: Like seeing guys realize their full. Potential and that was like full Of lavy and it goes both. Ways olave spoke at camp after signing the deal that he didn't say, this BUT i do wonder if he would have been as excited to get this done as fast as possible if it wasn't for how last season. Ended like he talked Up chuck in this team now and he, said this is the most Excited i've ever been for a. Season AND i know that's easy to, say but he talked about previous situations like almost as if he didn't maybe fully believe in the quarterbacks there and you can just go go look at who the quarterbacks. Were and now he's like all in talking Up, shuck talking about this, team saying just the vibes being immaculate right. Now so you love to see it despite, losing you, Know Jalen polk, speaking you know about starcross.
Speaker 6: Careers because the.
Speaker 1: Injuries Kendre miller is back for this team kind of as they're running back, Three so just keeping an eye on. Him Alvin kamara reportedly looking pretty fresh. Healthy it's been a while for. Now Their Brian breci Replacement Brian bersi is the defensive tackle that was injured and out for the season right now is a guy Named Vernon, broughton who is a third round, pick has barely played because of, injury and so just something to keep an eye. On they have some young players. There Kristin miller was an early pick and then happy trails to Andrews, pete who has retired from THE. Nfl good, career made a couple Of Pro bowls quietly while he was on The. Saints good, versatility good. Career happy trails to the Former saint and briefly A. Raider let's go to The, panthers who are maybe the most injured team in the ENTIRE. Nfl they Lost Chris, brazell their wide receiver for the. Season he was a. Rookie Nick scorton is out for the. Season Taylor moten their. Tackle S gorton is an Edge Taylor moten's a. Tackle Taylor moten is probably out for the. Season Turk wharton their defensive. Tackle we have no idea when he's coming, Back so that's all. Negative how About Jonathan, Brooks they're off, injured third year running, back lining up wide and making plays down the. FIELD i need something positive to talk about with The.
Speaker 2: Panthers, Yeah brooks was a guy that they knew had health concerns coming out of college when they drafted, him and then they got worse upon. Arriving but it would be a kind of cruel benefit in some ways If brooks ends up being healthy and making a difference in the same season in which they've lost so many guys to injuries that you obviously can't anticipate. Already they have definitely HAD i think the most nightmarish camp to start because of these. Injuries it just seems like every day something bad comes out of The carolina.
Speaker 5: Camp hopefully this is the end of.
Speaker 1: That Mitchell evans was a tight end that's getting some first team reps that had an. Injury it's not sure if it's serious or. Not they're a little further along in camp because they have The hall Of fame game On, thursday so that's part of the reason they've had more. Injuries you, know there was more t Mac tetoa McMillan on the inside because they were Using brazil on the. Outside does that change now That brazil is. Here it, shouldn't BUT i hope it.
Speaker 6: Doesn't.
Speaker 1: Uh it's a little worrisome that the guy who's getting talked up the most is a guy Named David. Moore they're nicknaming Him VITAMIN d according To, canalis which you're shaking your head.
Speaker 5: SHOOK i, mean he's a, veteran he's thirty one years. Old curious thinks about the VITAMIN. D. Uh, YEAH i think of it of you, Know beyonce.
Speaker 1: In That carter's, album WHICH i always say is, underrated but you, know she, says she says she needs that VITAMIN.
Speaker 5: D so that's kind of what the entire.
Speaker 2: Song, yes this it was a, single, maybe but, yeah, yeah let's not do that, Crazy let's not do.
Speaker 5: That, yeah let's not do. That David.
Speaker 1: Moore it's it's just, like oh, man here's a guy who's bounced. Around if he's the guy that's popping, up that's not. Great there has been a lot Of bryce, pops so a lot of positivity that like he knows this, system that he's taken control of. It, canalis who always hasn't talked Up bryce in the, PAST i think he's been pretty honest saying he's really confident In Bryce. Young so there's something. Positive we'll get to see them On thursday. Night let's go to The, falcons who gave a big contract since we last, Taped matthew bergeron one of the most surprising veteran Contracts i've seen a long, time getting sixty million dollars guaranteed he's a, guard got almost twenty five million dollars a, year so he's one of the highest paid guards in THE. Nfl it came after The Kyle's, pit The Kyle pitt, extension The Drake london, Extension Terry fono's. Revenge maybe all these guys That Terry. FOTTEN i guess he didn't take, pits but you, know all these guys that were like two resumes ago now getting. Extended but that's big money before ever Seeing bergeron with this new. OFFENSE a little bit of a risk, there but you got to trust the self.
Speaker 2: Scouting, yeah and they also have a lot of money tied up in their, guards which We lindstrom and Now. Bergron but, LOOK i, mean if you believe in the guy and you think that he's part of your, future signing, him extending him.
Speaker 1: And it's a totally different, offense we'll see like they're supposed to be doing what more gap gap scheme they were like All zone last.
Speaker 6: Year maybe it's.
Speaker 2: Different, YEAH i would like to point out who flourished In Kevin stefanci's offense when he was a complete unknown prior he was manned by the name Of Wyatt, teller a guard who came over From buffalo with A day three pick trade involved ended up being one of the best guards in.
Speaker 5: Football so keep an.
Speaker 1: Eye, okay good call And Bill callahan's their offensive line coach and.
Speaker 2: He was there In cleveland at the, time, Right like whyat teller became Very.
Speaker 1: Oh they could be trying to get out in front of. It that's totally. Fair i'm watching this extension In Matt ryan's, EXTENSION i, Mean Kyle pitts's, extension just as my first little test case because we haven't seen what what is A Matt ryan team going to be? Like Like, bajhon we know we're going to pay. Him Jack, london of course you pay, him but like, you but you got to get these things. Right Jack, strand the undrafted rookie is still taking first team.
Speaker 6: Reps what a.
Speaker 1: World Cooper rush is now working in the mix, there BUT twoa is not doing like. Anything so even though he got on the, field he's just barely doing some individual. Work Michael pennix is doing some seven on, seven's but they basically missed an entire week for these. Quarterbacks we'll see if that changes next. Week at, LINEBACKER i Noted Harold, perkins you know the well known elis you guy is playing some inside linebacker Behind Christian. HARRIS i just thought that was. Interesting throw that out.
Speaker 2: There they have a collection of like FORMER sec like, Notables Channing, Tyndall Christian, Harris Harold. PERKINS i love. IT i love it for a team In, Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Jalen, walker who's you, know starting, Edge but so far it's Been Abukom, Sampson ebucom with the. Starters and Then James pierce seems like he's kind of getting soft punished or maybe they're expecting a, suspension not sure or he's just not right reportedly working his way back playing like with the deep. Backups like so after all those sacks last, year they have him on the third, team so that seems like.
Speaker 2: A soft sounds like it sounds like preparing to not have him this season and getting the other guys who are going to play more reps with the.
Speaker 6: Starters, okay that's a fair.
Speaker 1: INTERPRETATION a lot of thirteen, personnel so that's three tight ends on the field reportedly in. Practice so That's Kyle, Pitts Charlie, werner And Austin. HOOPER a rare tea a, baby let's GO a rare team that's pretty, Deep LIKE i like, THAT i like that.
Speaker 6: TRIO i like that.
Speaker 1: Trio and we just wanted to send our thoughts and condolences To Jeff, ulbrick their defensive, coordinator has been away from the team for all of training. Camp it was announced since we last tape that his, Wife christina passed away due to about with. Cancer and so you just you hurt For oulbrick and you just are remind and that how precious life, is and also just you never know what these guys are going. Through he was the interim coach last. Year he stayed With, atlanta and, yeah just sending our thoughts to, him and of course The falcons organization said they're fully behind him whenever he wants to come, back if he wants to come, back and so that's why he has been away from the. Team let's wrap up this wrap up of all THE nfc teams with The. BUCKS i kind of put them last BECAUSE i didn't know WHAT i didn't know what to say about The. Bucks do you have anything you want to say about The?
Speaker 5: Bucks right?
Speaker 1: Now we talked so much About vitave And, BAKER i was, like we've overdosed On.
Speaker 6: Bucks.
Speaker 1: Coverage they don't want to Trade. VIAVEA i guess that's the big nudes when it comes To. VEA i think he's going to stay there in the, end and if for some reason he did get, TRADED i don't think it'd be until like the end of the month until guys are getting cut and offers got way. Better but they're saying that they don't want to trade. Him do you have anything else that sparks your fancy with This bucks team right?
Speaker 5: Now they don't want to trade, him but they don't want to pay.
Speaker 2: Him we already know what happened With. Baker vibes are not. Good it's a lot of attention on two guys. SITUATIONS i know that's unfair to describe the entire, situation but this is a team that's entering this new season with a lot of pressure on their, shoulders On Todd bowles shoulders after the way the last season. ENDED i like what they have in their secondary potential. Wise Benjamin, Morrison Jacob, Parrish. PARISH i Just i'm going to continue to monitor the situation BECAUSE i support How baker the approach that he.
Speaker 5: TOOK i understand what he was.
Speaker 2: SAYING i think he was justified in that the idea of trying to enter the fifty million club maybe slightly too, lofty BUT i understand THE I.
Speaker 1: The weird thing, IS, i even Though i'm not A baker fan in terms of, LIKE i worry about, it LIKE i think that is his.
Speaker 2: Value for what you, know who's in that. Club Jalen hurst is in that. Club and If Jalen hurst is making that, Money i'm probably gonna Pay baker that. Money so, YES i agree it might be a little lofty based on his, reputation BUT i think you're. RIGHT i just WHEN i look at The buccaneers right, NOW i really need them to generate some positivity to push this negativity that began they began camp with, away and you can do that with some fun preseason action or somebody breaking out in. Camp but as it stands right, now a lot Of bucks fans got on me for giving him a really low win total in my record, prediction just Saying.
Speaker 1: Okay Jalen, hurts just for argument's, sake BECAUSE i like to argue second IN mvp in a season that he bawled out in A Super bowl and then had another performance where he lit up in the in The Super, bowl and then on top of, it our friends over at the Regular fantasy football. SHOW i don't know if they've revealed the hot quarterback rankings. Yet if they've gotten to the, top, OH i gotta imagine It's Jalen hurts number. One and if it's Not Jalen hurts number, one it's it's probably him And burrow.
Speaker 6: One too in some.
Speaker 5: Order, yeah so it's. Fair, Yeah baker's. Check are you checking me on making that as my? Litmus Because i'm just.
Speaker 6: Saying him Versus.
Speaker 1: Baker he's got a lot of things That aker doesn't. Have you also can make a million.
Speaker 5: Club what.
Speaker 9: We.
Speaker 2: Can let's See Rock parties in that. Club jordan loves in that. Club that. Club every other quarterback in this. Club you can look at their name and, go, yeah makes. Sense Jared goff is in that club based on what he's done With. Detroit you can also, say, yeah makes. Sense the only guy Like, okay IF i needed the closest comp at the bottom of the fifty million, range Healand hurt's making fifty one a, YEAR i could See baker being.
Speaker 1: There what about one hundred percent, dedication zero percent. Perspiration, wait what was his his?
Speaker 5: Quote alignment something along those one hundred percent, alignment zero percent.
Speaker 1: Estrangement, sure if you've got any great, altogether no, divorce, right if you've got any great, ideas hit us up in the, mentions hit us up in the. Comments, Sorry bucks, FANS i didn't know what else to talk. ABOUT a lot of wide. Zone by the, way there there's a Comment i've. GOT i Heard Zach robinson who came From. ATLANTA a lot of zone there is.
Speaker 5: That good For bucky? Reason, yeah, yeah that could be good For Bucky.
Speaker 6: Irvy that's.
Speaker 5: Fine he can be a one cut. Guy that's. Fine that's another reason Why i'm not high on The.
Speaker 1: Bucks but, yeah we'll see one hundred percent, dedication zero percent. ELOPEMENT i know that doesn't even make any. Sense we come up with some good, slogans send it to. Us we appreciate everyone that was. Here good, crowd triple digits and, growing you know in the in the. Chat but but let's make it even bigger On thursday night for our next live. One we'll have plenty of shows though coming. Up as we get going. HERE i Know Eric roberts doesn't want to do, it but he is producing this show right now next To Sofi, stadium and there's a situation there right. Now he is updating, me you, know he was updating us. Earlier if he wants to, talk is he able to talk on the show right? Now he sent me a video that is actually too hot for our live, stream where people are doing like gravity bonds and drinking and.
Speaker 5: Chugging look like a bottle of.
Speaker 1: Tequila they were they were funneling some forty forty Mad.
Speaker 5: DOG i think something like. That we did.
Speaker 1: That we did that at at Our Marti grat truck during during a big.
Speaker 5: Bottle of Old english eighteen. Hundred, yeah so it is.
Speaker 1: Like you take a funnel of an entire bottle of Mad dog at, once like forget the rest of your.
Speaker 5: Day there's a music festival going. On it's So Far, stadium like hard, Summer, yeah hard.
Speaker 2: Summer so there's literally music festival stages all around my.
Speaker 5: Building the walls are vibrating right. Now it.
Speaker 1: Seems like hard, summer though they go a little harder than some of the other.
Speaker 5: Music, YEAH i mean to, say you got to stay, hydrated is like this is not.
Speaker 1: YOUR bts Or Taylor swift at So far they're going.
Speaker 6: Wild SO i just.
Speaker 5: Sent, hydration zero percent h. EXHAUSTION i don't.
Speaker 6: Know, yeah you waited the show on.
Speaker 5: THAT i love.
Speaker 1: It to just stay safe out, There, eric and if you if you hit hard, summer let us know you're obviously not watching right, now but if, you're if you're bold enough in ninety degree hit heat to just get after it for ten hours in a parking, lot like you're harder THAN i.
Speaker 6: Am thank, You, Eric let's get out of. Here that WAS.
Speaker 1: Nfc On, monday we will be doing THE afc similar. Setup my Friend Patrick claiban AND i getting you up to date will also continue our division previews this. Week we are back to Our sunday Through thursday night you know.
Speaker 5: Shows IT'S Nfl.
Speaker 1: Daily we're putting The daily And daily we'll see On monday