Speaker 1: What's up, friend dozen, Welcome in too, the Fantasy Pros Football podcast right here on the Fantasy Pros Podcast Network. I'm Chris Welch. That's Andrew Ericsson. It is the Extra Point. Not just to Fantasy Pros Podcast Network. How about on the discord because this show the extra point It has a live audience. We do it on our Fantasy Pros discord every single week every Thursday at two pm Eastern for free. By the way, you could join up Fantasypros dot com slash chat. Join up in the discord. You can sit in, hang out with us, get your fantasy questions answered, come and do it live studio audience. And this show is the podcast of the people because you guys are literally going to dictate what we talk about. There's no script of the top five best blah blahlahs for this week. Nope, it is just us us as an ericson and I answering your questions. You guys want more or maybe more reason to check out our discord at Fantasypros dot com slash chat. You can catch myself, Bogman and Joe Pezapia Monday two pm Eastern for Out of Bounds, which we do do some listener interaction that is now on YouTube as well, but you can come into the live discord. We've also got Werman Fits at five pm Eastern on the first Tuesday of each month and Fitzenbogmann five pm Eastern on the third Tuesday of each month. There's Dynasty in there. There's lots of stuff, tons of offerings for free, and we have a premium aspect where you can get into the AMA's talk to me and Fitzie and ericson and stuff like that. So go and check it out today. Fantasypros dot Com, slasht chat. Okay, Andrew Erickson, we now bring you to the show. I had to do all that stuff. What's up, buddy, What's up?
Speaker 2: Man? Fantasy Football playoffs are here week fifteen. I finally went through all my teams and figured out that I have four live bullets in the in my Fantasy Championships among redraft teams. One Dynasty team made it in somehow, even though I forgot to start Jordan Love last Thursday night. Oh it's super flex and I didn't start joining Love at all. He uses on a bench, so I only start one quarterback. But Zach sharbonay, like line came through for me on my bench. I hat an bench on your start teams?
Speaker 1: Would you say you had like between It's it's tough because I know some people won't count, like best balls and stuff like that. Like what was your was your team count? Roughly?
Speaker 2: I think it was like twelve twelve teams, so pretty good, like twenty five so like twenty basically twenty five percent advance rate. And that's exactly what my advance rate was in Best Ball this year. So I drafted around like seventy Best Ball teams I think, and I think it was around twelve teams that advanced. Okay, yeah, that's that's pretty good. Like it's not like, oh my god, it's amazing, but like adequate, and it's just nice to have some some bullets live to see how things play out in a couple weeks.
Speaker 1: We're invested with you guys. I think I had. Trying to do the math, I think I had twelve between like FFPC, the Pentathlon keepers and Redraft leagues, and I think I have one, two, three. I think I have six or seven live right now, so pretty dang good rate. I didn't do as much Best Ball as I probably will do next year, but thirty three percent rate of moving on to round two on I did the decay best balls this year, so we are invested. We have all the same worries concerns of you guys, but we're gonna talk to you guys, and we're gonna get down to the nitty gritty lots of stuff already. I mean this comes out after but you had fantasy implicated injury starts it stuff that happened on the Thursday night football game. We remember how cool that was with the game and how Grindo did the thing or didn't do the thing like that, Like we've already we're already starting that this week. So looking to not answer those but you know that is how the Fantasy playoffs go and big decisions are made and hopefully we are going to get those to everybody else. So Andrew, are you ready to rev up the discord chat? You ready to do this?
Speaker 2: Well, let's do it. Let's get these people to the next round of playoffs.
Speaker 1: All right, hollow Night himself, it's our boy chinz Or who has not been with us for a little bit. Chins Or, where you've been at, buddy?
Speaker 3: Can you believe that work is getting in the way of fantasy football.
Speaker 2: It's pathetic.
Speaker 4: Boo.
Speaker 2: They know it's weak. Do they know it's playoffs?
Speaker 3: Isn't I've been telling everyone a blank stare. It's kind of it's kind of strange.
Speaker 1: Booh, that is lame. That is totally It needs to be holidays. They're like, listen, we're just trying to get a national holiday. We just want six weeks off for the fantasy playoffs and then the real NFL playoffs? Is that so much to ask?
Speaker 5: Ginzer?
Speaker 1: What do you got, buddy?
Speaker 3: I got a gross groos flex question here. The names I'm dealing with are Ray Ray McLeod, Nick Chubb or Kamani Vidal.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is a gross one. At what format? Half full?
Speaker 3: This sporteen team and it's half.
Speaker 1: Pbr okay, good not sickos standard. Uh whoop, I cut you off. I'm sorry, Vidal Chubb, Ray Ray McCloud ericson you are a Kamani guy this week? But is it enough to go over either one of those guys?
Speaker 2: No, She's just gonna play a Nick Let's got the most touchdown potential.
Speaker 1: I would say you're kind of on the brown are you're I know, Debro, I've been texting back and forth with Deebra. I'm gonna just say this right now. I don't. I don't. I haven't decided if I'm gonna do this on the betting show Betting Pros, the prop show that Eric's and I do with Piece of Pia. Debro text me earlier in the week and he was like, we have a ladder this week, and I'm like, all right, let's go. He told me who it is. The line dropped. I instantly laddered it. The line then dropped a little bit more, and I'm like, dang it. But with that and it's in the same game. He said that he is all on the Browns this week, Brown's plus and money line here, and I feel like you were also on the brown front here. Does that make you feel a little bit more comfortab about Nick Chub because I don't because of Kansas City's run stopping game and you continue to see the usage kind of go down with Chubb. He just doesn't look good. So I feel a little bit indifferent about Chubb, but I get the touchdown equity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know who's not playing is Njoku? Right?
Speaker 1: So yeah, that just came out.
Speaker 2: He's I mean, he's the number one red zone throw on that team, So I again, like James is gonna move the ball no matter what. It takes one defensive pass interference in the end zone to get Chubb on the one yard line, Like I get, like the matchup's not great. The Chiefs Stevens hasn't been as good over the last couple of weeks anyway, and he's he's the red zone back, So yeah, I'm not gonna again. It would be different if like you're you had better. I mean, yeah, it's just the other options. I'm like Ray McCloud, Am i gonna chase ninety five receiving yards back to back weeks from Ray McLeod Like no? And Bydell Yes, I do like him, but it's pretty Again, this is his changes of scoring touchdown better than Nick Chubbs, where I know he's the goal line back and Badell maybe maybe gets the goal one carry like he's probably gonna seelet's gooal On Kry's and Gus Edwards, which is what you push back against me when we talked about Videll earlier. So even if he leads the team in rushing. What do you win when that happens. I don't think Nick chubbs has to find the end zone. I just think that's the path for him. So I would just go with Chubb.
Speaker 1: I'm least interested in videl One interesting thing I just have up here, I just PFS projections. Ray McCloud is projected essentially forty two yards on four catches, which is actually not horrific. Nick Chubb's betting line this week on DK rushing is forty two and a half, so they're almost identical. You're gonna have a little bit more reception equity with Raby McLoud, but it's not close on the touchdown side, especially if you believe the Browns are gonna be hyper competitive in this game and you lose in Djoku, like Erickson said, Nick Chubb, even though it might not be good, it might look Gus Edwards Z. So I will say I'm saying all this to be like, I'll go with Nick Chubb, but I'm not sure Raby McLoud is that far off. You know, Like you can throw against the Raiders. They're gonna throw against the Raiders and it might be a semi Ray Ray day, but you're safer with Nick Chubb. So that's a lot about that one. But these are like, this is the gross stuff we're dealing with this week. Isn't it gross that we're dealing with stuff like that when we just had by apocalypse toosed.
Speaker 2: To mean like that. But then there are some people that like have Isaac Grendez, like there RB five right now. I like those people are like, oh, embarrassedment of riches. I don't even need to worry about how he is or how his foot is because I don't even need to plan because.
Speaker 1: I'm there, like a tough one. Guys, Yeah, I got the guy in my AMA today. He's like, I got a tough one. I got here's what I have. I got to start four. He's like, I got Rico, dawdle Joe Mix and Chewbah or Davante Smith, Isaac Grenda, and there was somebody else, And I was like, oh, you can sit, Corinda. You didn't have to worry about it. So but that didn't work out for him, or worked out for him, you know, whatever happened to that Thursday night game, corn Wallace back on the show, Cornwallace, some buddy.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up first?
Speaker 6: I got a quick comment, I'm a I am rooting for Andrew Erickson in his uh Brian Thomas junior bet. I remember when he made it in the summer, and I feel like he was treated very unfairly about it and that he was lighting his money on fire. So I hope he gets to eat a.
Speaker 7: W that is.
Speaker 1: I love that. And I just want to remind people if you didn't listen what Cornwallis is talking about, maybe throughout the year you heard it, but we talked about it on the Prediction Show this week because one of my prediction for this week was Brian Thomas fifty plus yard touchdown. And then I didn't even know this. I must have missed this, but Ericson unveiled that you had bet Brian Thomas to lead all rookies in receiving yards. What a crazy bet?
Speaker 2: Eighteen to one? Yeah, eighteen to one, and.
Speaker 1: You are like forty or fifty off hours right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, second place, Like there's a lot of rookies clustered, but having Mac Jones like you might have the best quarters, Like he's left because Ridder's in with Las Vegas neighbors, has Commy DeVito. So somehow, some of my Mac Jones is potentially the best quarterback that's gonna get me the money. So Mac Jones, you owe me Patrix days, he owes me.
Speaker 1: That's a good shout out, cornwall I just appreciate that, all right, what is the question?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 6: So I'm looking at my roster and I'm just basically I think I just want to go all upside and wanted to get your guys take on it. So I feel like Brian Thomas Junior versus Malik Neighbors is just kind of a coin flip. They're similarly ranked. Matt Jones probably a better quarterback, but I like how Brian Thomas Junior gets it done. So I want of your thoughts on that. And then I really want to play Amari Cooper over DK and I just don't see why Amri's ranked so low. It looks like his underlying metrics are improving and he's on a way better team with probably going to be a way better game environment. So just want to get your guys take on.
Speaker 1: That, Cornwallace is then ericson guy for sure. These are this is the Andrew Rickson playbook that's coming out here. So Brian Thomas or neighbors, and then Amari Cooper or DK.
Speaker 2: Erickson neighbors for me, Eric me, neighbors not for me, Thomas for me. I've just seen too much of Tommy DeVito, giants and leaked. I mean, the lead Nimbers destroyed me last week with the over on his receiving yards. I don't know how he got there, what he did, and it destroyed the part of my soul. But I don't think he's gonna be able to do it again. The Beato just not a recipe for success.
Speaker 1: Do you want the Lions? Do you want the Vegas lin don't know if you've seen them. Do you want the Vegas lines on both?
Speaker 2: I think I guess it is Neighbors is at like sixty seven and a half and Thomas is at like sixty four and a half.
Speaker 1: Neighbors is at sixty two and a half, and Brian Thomas is at sixty three and a half. So Neighbors has jumped I'm sorry Thomas has jumped Neighbors now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I would play neighbors. I want to keep saying that Thomas play Thomas is who I would play. Neighbors is on my mind for some reason, don't know. I think Cooper has more upside than DK Metcalf. Metcalf has kind of struggled the last month or so. I think that are the question really hit the environment thing, right, And that's what it comes down with a lot of these receivers like who has who has the higher floor? Clear the DK Metcalf right, like he's a staple of that offense. He's going to see eight targets, catch four balls, five balls, just matter does he score a long touchdown, does he find the end zone? But Amari Cooper, we have to remember, like he's so boom or bus, but this is a game where he booms. And that's why he was on my prediction show as going over one hundred yards catching a touchdown this week because this is the game as the highest total of any game this season in the NFL, like they're playing in Ford Field, and when the Bills have decided to throw the ball this year, that's when Amari Cooper has boomed at his highest. So yeah, I think that if you're shooting for ceiling, I think Cooper definitely is the play. And I think the only reason he's ranked lower of the Metcalf is just because you have to bake in the floor in some capacity, and unfortunately the rankings that we do, they're not upside floor rankings. Right, it's meeting projection and one hundred times or like ninety nine out of one hundred times, Like I'm not necessarily saying this correctly, but more often than not, Metcalf's probably gonna outscore Amari Cooper because of the floor that he offers. But in this particular man, where there should be a lot of points, Cooper makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: Boom or doom boom made people mad doing that for a Mari Cooper. Amri Cooper is a boom, not a doom. Do you know the reference ericson you're younger. I'm younger, I should know everything. You should know the costco guys, No, no, no, no Wrizzler or the Big Justice Wrizzler.
Speaker 2: Isn't that the Saints head coach.
Speaker 1: Drettis. You're not going to save us on this one. This is the young people's game. But with subdread, it's not that you're all by the way, you're.
Speaker 2: Just my age.
Speaker 8: I'm not going to help you on either of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 8: Two questions for you, guys, I have both Isaiah Davis and Brandon Brandon for you Welsh Alan on one team. I can only play one of them. I need to play one of them. Which one would you lean towards?
Speaker 9: Mmm?
Speaker 1: Good old. For some reason, I didn't hear it, but apparently I think it was last week. I just said Brandon Allen for times on the Oh it was on Sunday. It was a Sunday live stream. I thought I was saying Brailan Allen, but everyone was saying I was saying Brandon Allen, which was a sign, by the way, because Brandon Allen then got in the game.
Speaker 2: That he would that he would play in a demolition of the Chicago Bears. He didn't technically play because party they got banged up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I played one play, pretty got out one game, one play, and then he came in. But you know a sign, little soothsayer, that's a really good question. If and I think it all is centered, well, I guess for Dreddis it doesn't because Dreda said she's got to play one. If Breeze Hall is out. This is where it gets more exciting. Oh, Dredas will bringing back up in a second. Then, because there's a second question Isaiah Davis or Braylen Allen. Though for me, even after that, after what the last game where Braylen.
Speaker 2: They split fifty to fifty usage in Braylon Allens, I mean.
Speaker 1: And Davis was more efficient.
Speaker 2: I mean, how was he more efficient?
Speaker 1: He just scored a touchdown? Yeah, that's sufficient, soth, but Brandon.
Speaker 2: Had more red zone touches. So like, again, like Davis was better last week. But if they were going to see the same usage, is that gonna happen two weeks in a row? Is he gonna find the day ze? I'm like, I'm not so guaranteed. And if the Jets thought that, why did' Davis start? Raylan Awen started? So I'm going back to Bylan Allen.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with it. I like the receiving outside of Isaiah Davis, but I'm still fine with this. Sorry, jededis what was your second question?
Speaker 2: Oh, no, worries.
Speaker 8: I need to sit one between Pacheco, James Cook, and Pollard. Pollard popped up on didn't DMP yesterday has a thirty five percent chance on? Are they playing? And James Cook against the Lion's kind of tough and when to get in your thoughts about uh Pacheco's workload.
Speaker 1: Look at that pro Dredas was like deal, just are they playing tool?
Speaker 8: Was?
Speaker 1: It was Pollard Pacheco?
Speaker 2: And who James Cook?
Speaker 1: James Cook? Okay, Pollard Pachaco or cook ericson it's checko. By the way, I'm still starting Pollard.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think he'll probably be fine. They're just this is classic monitoring workload, I would say, because then he's going to get like a hundred touches against the Bengals, So.
Speaker 1: I gotta sit Pachecko.
Speaker 2: Yeah, check, And look, I get James Cook is similar to Amari Cooper where he's super boom or bust. This environment says, hey, it's gonna be a lot of booms in the lines and bills. So unless unless this game totally duds out, in which case like hey, like possible. I just think that the Bright process is starting players as many as you can in a game total that as a fifty four and a half point like projection, Like it's just it's yeah, So.
Speaker 1: Dude, all these booms you're thrown around, your nickname is going to be big justice here. By the way, you're in the East Coast, you're in what are you in? Maine or Massachusetts or Connecticut or they're all the same. Okay, you're in one of the sorry not giveaway where you is Chake. When people say Pacheco, is that an East Coast thing?
Speaker 2: It must be because it is Pacheco.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is Pacheco. Like, well, there's always this battle, like pronunciation is difficult for all of us. So there's this battle between like, know, being an idiot and saying things wrong and and pronunciation or there's just like people say things differently on different coasts. And I noticed that, and there's quite a few people I know that are kind of East Coast people that will say Pacheco. And I'm just like, no, Like I don't I don't want to be bothered by pronunciation or anything like that. But I'm like no, But it's almost cute. It's like, oh, you say Pacheco, a little East Coaster. I just wasn't sure if you did that, but I guess you don't. You said Pacheco, and you agree with me.
Speaker 2: Yep, Pichecko.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dreda says it's East Coast, it's Pachaco. It's not. Okay, father Man, father Man, you're back up on the show.
Speaker 2: What's up.
Speaker 7: What's going on?
Speaker 1: But we're doing good?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: What you what you got for us?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I got a well a quarterback West, I'm in a two quarterback leads. We got kind of weird scoring on it. We get a point taking away for every incompletion, so it's kind of weird like that. But uh, I got Stafford. I mean I got a Murray in the lineup right now. I know Thursday nine game has already been played. Dude, how did how did Stafford do?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Stafford was pretty good because then you know, because you know how that nine or secondary is, so he was pretty solid. So was the question Murray? You had to decide between who who and Stafford?
Speaker 10: Yeah, just Murray and Stafford and also a lot of flecks but bbr flex question two on their too many?
Speaker 7: If he plays?
Speaker 1: Are Keenan Allen, Keenan Allen or I mean you started uh Kyler Murray over Stafford? Correct?
Speaker 2: I started, Yes, you did?
Speaker 1: You did start Kyler Murray exactly, and then uh, Cedric Tillman or Kendra or Keenan Allen?
Speaker 2: Are we this Cedric Tillman. I think that this in joke with thing is a big deal. And before Tillman got hurt. Like I get that his you know, disappearance has kind of coincided with the Jerry Judy just like taking over the world. And that's credit to Jerry Judy. But Cedric Tillman used to look like he was above Elijah Moore. So I think within Djoku out, Cedric Tillman then kind of becomes that de facto big bodied wide receiver for James Winston in the red zone. So I like Tilman a lot. I think a lot of people have kind of forgotten about Tilman, but I've probably been dropped in a couple different places. So if he's out there, goop him up. And I think that he's a probably decent play this week given the injury to Djoku and talked about the matchwig Ins the Chiefs Chief secondary hasn't been nearly as good since they lost Jalen Watson. I know Joshua Williams. I believe he's also banged up. So yeah, and look, attaching yourself to James Winston receivers, it usually works out favorably. Like it's it's just good. It's a good bet to make. So if you're in a pinch, I think Tillman. I mean, I'm done with the Bears, like I don't I don't want to play their offensive players like it's it's a disaster. So yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Agree, I'm gonna co sign everything that you said there that I like. How you said too is what you forget about Tilman is before that injury, every single week it was like eight targets to each one of those guys. So and Tilman is like, what you know, their big play option and Jared and Judy has been such a monster that if you're going to have any defensive lock up on Judy, it could create a few more, especially deep opportunities for Tillman. So I like that. I go with them as well. Recycleops, premium member on the Fantasy President. Hey, plus name, what's up?
Speaker 4: Not much?
Speaker 7: How you guys do it?
Speaker 1: We're doing good, dude, What do you got for us?
Speaker 11: I got So I've got kind of like a strange situation. So number one, I coasted into the playoffs by like four points on the last week, So happy there.
Speaker 9: But yeah, I kind of keep writing that.
Speaker 11: So I have I have some great wide receivers, but consistency has kind of been an issue. So I've got I need to start to because I've been starting my running backs event. Josh Jacob's a chan and then I've been flexing Gibbs.
Speaker 6: So I've got to choose between A. J.
Speaker 11: Brown, Drake London who have been those are like elite wide receivers, but they haven't been producing launch lately. And then I've got McLaurin and McConkey. So between those four, who are your two top choices for this week?
Speaker 1: Okay, just one last time? It was AJ Brown, McConkie.
Speaker 11: Who and who McLaurin and London.
Speaker 1: McLaurin, and I was a London McLaurin, A J. Brown and mconkee. What do you think? Rickson?
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna play the guys that have been the most consistent all year, and SJ. Brown and Drake Laud.
Speaker 9: Did for me.
Speaker 1: Do Strickland have been consistent?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean he consistently gets targets. He's playing the Raiders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know he doesn't get raz you know, he doesn't get targets, Rickson, Raymond dcleod, who else doesn't get targets?
Speaker 2: Cole Bits he got Kyled, he had more. He had more targets than Jewan Johnson.
Speaker 9: Did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess he has been. I'm looking at the game log seventy eighty six sixty one ninety seven, he had a two games. He's really only had three games this year that have looked not great. Hasn't caught a touchdown in a month. But again I love the matchup against the Raiders. Yeah, I think I agree. I guess what I was trying to figure out was like, like Terry McLaurin, I don't think is that far off from Drake London, but like he also had some games where, you know, early in the season, where he wasn't getting consistent targets and now he is and he's one of the biggest deep play guys this year as well. So I love the touchdown equity for him, especially in that matchup. So I feel like like McLaurin could be an option I want to say Lad, but with Ladd banked up and those options, Lad has to just kind of get kicked to the side. But I don't know. I guess I'm fine with London.
Speaker 2: Those are all good. I mean they're all good. Like I wouldn't really sweat I mean just picked two. I just picked the two that I like the most. I think they're all good plays. I don't think you're in a I don't think it's really gonna matter.
Speaker 1: Honest, well, I mean London and hell if you know, if we weren't in a space of value.
Speaker 7: A J.
Speaker 1: Brown to be honest with you, because it's like, I'm not saying to do that. But it's two incredible matchups. I think for McLaurin and London, you got all this drama with AJ Brown and Hurts and also just I cannot get over how bad the pass game looks for the Eagles. But it's hard to sit him, especially when you talk about that bounce off of all the drama. So London and Brown, but I do think McLaurin is like right there, He's like right right there. I want to remind you guys. This is a reminder for in the off season and beyond, but also what you can do in season. Even though it's a playoffs, it's never too late to make sure you're checking out my playbook from Fantasy Pros. Fantasy Pros has got you covered with customized fantasy football news, rankings, and analysis for free. All you gotta do is sink your team doesn't matter if it's a playoffs right now, you can go this second sink your team and you can get those rankings, that analysis, waiver wire information, sink your leagues, fantasypros dot com, slash my playbook or download the my Playbook app has you covered and keep it and pin it in your brain for next season as well. You're doing draft wizard stuff in the preseason. You're getting all your draft set sink my playbook. You can upgrade where you can do just like unlimited amounts of teams. But go and check it out today my play Look all right, what is someone saying? Come on, brother Welsh, what am I doing? I'm doing an ad? Someone mad at me?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it like a London thing? All right, let's go to the next question. Mister Andrew Erickson w Will Will w sucks?
Speaker 2: Yes, good to be on. What do you got?
Speaker 1: What you got for us?
Speaker 2: I got a couple quick ones.
Speaker 1: I've been so burned by Kate ought in the past few weeks. Would you take him or Stone Smart? Cad say it one more time, cad Aughton and who stone Smart? Ericson? Can you sit cad Aughton?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can sick Kate on Stone Smart's interesting because if he just feels like the Will Disley role he should be productive because justin Herbert just hyper targets the tight end position. It doesn't really seem like it matters who that player is, because even in the game where we saw him play just a half of football after Will Disley got hurt, Oh yeah, I mean, I'm not convinced that Kate Awten is the play to make. I would I bet the under on his receptions prop because he's been under four and a half catches in seven of the ten games he's played with Mike Evans like he like. The coaches have been vocal about Katauton, where when they have other players, they're going to use those guys, but when those guys miss time, they'll feature Auten. But they don't go into the week thinking, all right, we got to feed Kate and like that, like that's not the case whatsoever. So I think it's close. I guess I think the rest of season, I might be interested more in Stone Smart because if he has another really good game, then you could see riding him out the rest of the way, and the betch up is better for Smart versus the Buccaneers. They've been terrible against tight ends all year where the charters are a much tougher defense just overall against the past game, especially against tight ends. So uh yeah, I cut Kate Aten is not in the circle of trust anymore given the return of Mike Evans. So if I if it was Will Disley or and I would say Will Disley. So considering Stone Smart is just another version of Will Disley. Uh yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Looking at the ranks if people are curious about it. So I'm pulling something up here. Aughten is twelve and stone Smart is all the way down at thirty one. Obviously some people haven't made adjustments. My only thing is is like Smart only caught three passes last week. Aughton caught three passes. He had four the week before. It's seventy yards this past week. So I don't know if Aughton is that bad of it. I would still lean Kate Otten because I feel like I know where I'm at. Maybe there's some unforeseen upside in that, Like what you're talking about, this world of Stone Smart takes over the Disley role and things have this big change. I'm just not sure that that happens. I don't think Aughton is in the circle of trust. But I would go with him. I will say though Aughton lives in this world. I've talked about I talked about it on the tight End Quarterback Rank show we did earlier in the week that like there are there's a line and that line starts around eleven and it's guys like Ertz and Henry and Henry maybe is the top of that list, and maybe even doesn't belong in there, But like Friar Muth, Ferguson, Juwan Johnson, there's a line of all these guys. You can have a question. If your feeling's done smart and you want to play that upside played, go do it. But I think Auten is the safer play, and there's still touchdown equity in it. But you know, tight ends are blown up this year. Maybe it's Stone smart, it's six catches in a touchdown and he's a he's a forever fantasy playoff hero.
Speaker 2: Ericson, that's smarter, not harder.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus of course, Like it gets quiet, we set it up. What's gonna happen with Ericson? Bam, that smarter, not harder? Thank you so much? All right, bot Bot was yelling at me because he just wanted to get on sub Bot. Hey, sorry, I feel like I yell you a lot.
Speaker 2: Just quick question.
Speaker 12: I am in a sick, sticky situation because George Pickens probab not playing. I'm in the I'm in a dynasty playoffs here also made it in all five of my league's playoffs because of you.
Speaker 1: Ericson. Just want to put that out there.
Speaker 12: Would you start Amari Cooper or Jaden Reid? And I'm also between Perdy and Mahomes. I feel like you're just gonna say Purtty, but I just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 1: Well, he's asking you specifically, Erickson, so you can answer perty easy over Mahomes by the way, because of how he performed, and the other was a Mari over Jayden Reid. You're gonna go mariy.
Speaker 2: Correct next question.
Speaker 1: There you go, easy stuff. Look at that play Kate to Ericson, you only get Ericson answers awesome, the dev awesome. What's up, dude?
Speaker 13: I mean a have forty six percent chance? So I'm playing another team that's really good, and I feel like all my guys are similarly croups. So it's it's you know, there's no clear winner who I should be starting right, so it's a super flex. Now I'm definitely starting Lamar in quarterback, and I have Mahomes and Jamis, and I'm leaning towards Jamis just because I don't care if he throws an interception. He's just throwing touchdowns too, So I I think I'm leaning towards Jamis. And it still feels like sacriligious to say that.
Speaker 1: Do you have a real quick Do you have other any other questions in this or was that the only one?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: The other question is by the Okay, hold it real quick. I actually I just wanted to know because I didn't want to kick you if you had another question. So hold that thought real quick. Because I had this long debate with Bogman yesterday. Bogman just can't get behind Jameis Winston had him ranked low. I'm starting Jamis in a multiple spots this week. A lot of guys like them to beat the Chiefs. And to your point, the week he had three interceptions, Jamis Winston was the number one fantasy quarterback. That was like my point with Bogman. He's like, well, you could throw picks and he could maybe get like bench or something. I'm like well, dude, he threw three picks and was the number one quarterback because of the volume. He opened up at thirty five point five pass attempts this week. The The only thing I want to throw out to this because Ericson, I want to get your take on it. That held me back from smashing it immediately, and I'm regretting a little bit. Lotter bet I might have is that there is some perceived rain and over ten mile an hour wins. Right now, it looks like the windiest of games currently in NFL weather when I checked it last night is that Kansas City Browns game and there is some expected showers. Now that could be nothing. It could be a big old fat nothing burger. And if there was no weather, I would already have bet the pass attempts over because dude throws forty a game. I set you up, Ericson, just a little bit. Is Winston over Mahomes sacrilegious for this weekend?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 1: And I have my homes by the way over Winston. I just wanted to say all of.
Speaker 2: That, but go, yeah, I'm starrying Patrick. I'm starting Patrick Mahomes like he's facing the Browns defense, like their defense is their defense is so bad in their secondary, like all they do is give They're just begging teams to give up big plays against them. Like the Chiefs are actually a good defense overro I know they've been not to say wins is a bad start, but I'm not going out of my way to play Jameis Winston over Mahomes. And you look at Winston again, going back to playing in Cleveland. A lot of James Winston's big games have been on the road, not at home. So I look his last two home games, he hasn't scored more than fifteen fantasy points, So keep that in mind. Like a lot of his big games have been road games where they're trailing by a ton of points. If if this game is close, like that's not good for Jameis Winston. Like you want them getting either blown out or they're like killing the Chiefs. Let me ask you that they're like fifty five times.
Speaker 1: So are you all worried about that weather?
Speaker 2: I mean I think you always have to consider it. Which is Cleveland in general, Like this is where like in December, this is why the Browns are always like this problematic team that games can get destroyed in and also in joke's not playing like that matters a lot like he is there he I mean, the majority of Jameis Winston touchdowns have gone to Njoku, So I think there's enough point to not play Winston, especially when Mahomes. If it was somebody else like like Anthony Richard's and you're like, no, you don't need to you play Winston over those guys. But Mahomes for me is yeah, I'm playing Momes.
Speaker 1: The weather outside is weather dev What was your other question?
Speaker 13: He did the flex one absolutely well, and that definitely helps clarify It's all right, so I can get right with God and Mahomes. So so the running backs I have I can I have to start too, and I have a flex. I have a Chan, Brian Robinson, Connor, I have Dowdell, Tracy Junior. Now everyone's saying that, you know, Daddle's gonna have a week, but my other running backs are also really good, so I'm not quite sure I'm currently starting. Is a Chan Robinson and Connor? Do I just run with those guys or do we really like Dowdle here?
Speaker 1: Oh so it's three you can do three here, right, Okay, Robinson's and must any chance and must. I'm one hundred percent Dowdle over Connor this week? What about you, Erickson Dowdell over Connor? Oh yeah, are you serious? Absolutely? It's the Patriots, Absolutely Patriot I know, yes, but yes, what yes, I that's blasphemy.
Speaker 2: You have to start James Connor's at home.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just saying rico'donnell.
Speaker 2: I'd rather sert Rico Dad over Brian Robinson. No really, yeah, okay, okay, I need to hear why you don't like James Connor Like that doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 1: It's not that I don't.
Speaker 2: The Cardinals are six and a half point favorites at the Cowboys are underdogs on the road.
Speaker 1: Like great. The number one Fantasy points given up to running backs is the Carolina Panthers. They are giving up the most fantasy points to running backs. They have given up the most touchdowns to running backs rushing. They have given up seventeen touchdowns to running backs on the year. Over twenty two hundred yards between rushing and receiving been given up two running backs. There is only one other team as I'm looking here, has given up two thousand or more total yards to rbs and that is the Giants Derrick Henry smash. By the way, I'm this is not about a James I mean, I'm kind of a little anti Cardinal A lot of the time I think you get out of me, and sometimes they'll rotate in a few guys. But James Connor is great. I'm just saying ric o'doddell is in the spot.
Speaker 8: I do not.
Speaker 1: I don't care that the Panthers are favored in this. Do I think the Panthers are gonna blow out the Cowboys? No, I don't. I actually think this will be an annoyingly stupid good close game. And that means that ric o'doddell is going to be involved on both sides of the ball. They don't run anybody out there. So James Connor is great play, but rico'dode's in the matchup of matchups, and he is the number one guy.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: So that's why I like Ricododdele not so much hating James Connor.
Speaker 2: So then why would you play Ricododo over Brian Robinson then?
Speaker 1: Because I also love Brian Robinson Because the Saints are in that same top six or something.
Speaker 2: The more openriot, the Patriots are in there too, Like I look, I'm I'm cool with starting Ricodotto, but not over James Connor like I want. I think Brian Robinson is the odd man out here because he's the only one that plays more in a committee, like they're going to give Jeremy Nichols touches. So, yes, the Saints bad, but the Pittriots are also bad. And James Connor is the engine to the offense the Cardinals. When James Connor plays at home as a favorite, averaging over ninety rushing yards per game, like, he is a better play than Dowdell and Brian Robinson in my opinion, And I agree with you that Dowdell should smash.
Speaker 1: So I'm pretty sure now you're benching Brian Robinson.
Speaker 2: No, that's who I wanted to bench for originally. Oh yeah, so can you convince Can I convince you Brian Robinson James Connor over Brian Robinson or.
Speaker 1: I'm totally open to it. I'm one hundred percent open to that. It's just I all, here's the problem. I guess you got all these guys that have these really great matchups. I mean, the Saints also have given up fifteen touchdowns to running back. That was why the Tracy touchdown call in Tracy prediction last week was built around. By the way the Saints are giving up touchdowns left and right eight of nine games. I believe they've now given up a touchdown tool running back in the backfield, Brian Robinson. The offense runs through Robinson.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna run through The Cardinals offense doesn't run through James Connor.
Speaker 1: To your point, I'm saying they both do. I think they're both very close. Let me where does the actual ring. Let's look at where their ranks have these guys just for.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, but to answer the question, we agree that Rico needs to be in there. I will we can debate Ryan Robinson versus James Connor. I'll do that.
Speaker 1: But like so, they said, maybe set a chan Now, I mean, I hate to do that. His receiving so much. You can't you can't do that, right, So hold on, I'm not can't do that. I was trying to figuree on that.
Speaker 2: You got it. It's like, maybe we should just sit the best guy.
Speaker 1: Just we're making all these cases for these other guys. All right, So here are the ranks for this week, just for your reference, five of all those running backs, by the way, I love to but he's nine. He's not in this. But just to throw that to your credit, James Connor is eleven on the Fantasy pros consensus ranks, Robinson is fourteen, and Dowdell is the lowest at sixteen. But I'm making the case of Dowdell here is absolute smash. So James Connor, also four star rating a minus, starts sit on Fantasy Pros. So and also, I mean, you're smarter than me, so you know, let's take the edge to you for Connor.
Speaker 2: Well, it's shift shift it so forget about Connor. So Dowdell or Robinson pick one.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna slightly lean Dowdell.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, so you know, so we if we both agree Dowdell over Robinson, then we'll let the We'll let the user come up with what he wants to do with James Connor or not.
Speaker 1: Brian Robinson's gonna smash this week.
Speaker 2: Now, they're gonna score the exact same amount of points.
Speaker 1: It probably will they be like matter, yeah, every single one, what happens an ah, chance gonna he's gonna be the worst.
Speaker 2: He's been the war.
Speaker 1: I was just about to say he's gonna score nine points. The others are all gonna score fifteen, and we're all just gonna be sitting here and like, all right, what do we do? We're not getting too cute.
Speaker 2: That was fun.
Speaker 1: I had fun doing that, all right, Bryce Sarah tops Bryce Bright, Yeah, Bryce Sarah tops Sup.
Speaker 9: Thanks for letting me ask.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it, of course, dude, what do you got?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 9: I actually had a couple. So the first one is obviously I don't really like Tracy This week, I have pa Checko and I just picked up McCormick off of Waivers. Do we like Pachecko or McCormick better this week?
Speaker 1: Oh, Erickson is Chaco or McCormick.
Speaker 2: It's still I think it's close, But I still have to Checko rank two spots. I had the Browns, They just they just give up too many explosive plays. And I you have to keep in mind, like as great as McCormick can be with Carri's like, there is such a big risk with Desmond Redder as your quarterback that the Raiders don't score any points on offense. And that's not gonna happen with the Jeeves, so I can't. Yeah, I'm just gonna start with check.
Speaker 1: Oh, I am going to agree Bryce. What's the next one?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 9: So my second one. I normally play neighbors in my flex, but I also have Jamo and I just picked up feeling. So out of those three, who do you think is the best flex?
Speaker 1: I am here for all of the feeling questions I had. There's such joy I had in talking about feeling over Marvin Harrison for this week, So feeling Jamo Neighbors only do one big justice Andrew Rickson, what do you say?
Speaker 2: I mean neighbors I have ranked the highest, but that doesn't feel like the right answer. And I know he's the highest in ECR, right easy to write answer. I mean he's definitely the ranked the highest NCR.
Speaker 1: I don't with DeVito in there, it's even worse, all right, So the ranks, the ranks are probably not gonna quite do it. We have Neighbors at twenty three and he is on a ship falling down. I said ship, by the way, thirty three for thling and Jamo's thirty six, So pretty wide margin right now in favor of neighbors. But to what I feel like you're alluding to. I don't know, Man, Adam Thelen maybe doesn't have this crazy ceiling. But again you talk about favorite, you know for Carolina, Adam Thlen's the number one target. We saw what you can do against the secondary of Dallas this past week. I I think Thelan might be the safest of it, and I think his I think his ceiling. Man, you're gonna make me do this. I might go feeling over neighbors in my ranks because if you think about this, who has better touchdown equity neighbors with de Vito versus Baltimore or Fling with Young versus Dallas.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude, So like I I think, dude, are we gonna do this? It's the onling, like you got I gotta move him up And no, it's so funny because like right now, like he's ECR wide receiver thirty three, Like I get that, but we're just one week away from him having a good game against Dallas, which I think is pretty easy to project for him being a top twenty four rank receiver. So it's like, let's just move him now because we're gonna move him next week anyway, So let's just make the move now. I mean, the last two weeks, Adam Feelin has been wide receiver six and wide receiver nineteen. Malik Neighbors has been in the last basically since he came back from his concussion, not anywhere near the top twenty four. He hasn't been a top twenty four receiver since week four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I think it's the dealing. We're gonna have to make that rank move. He's flying, He's flying off the board, moving on up. All right. Uh, that was fun. See that's why the show is so great too. We have these revelations Corbyn Corbyn, Mielevin. We'll sew unmute hit that unmute button.
Speaker 7: Hey, how's it going, y'all?
Speaker 1: We're doing good, dude.
Speaker 7: I got two questions. I got a running back and a wide receiver question.
Speaker 1: Okay, so running back.
Speaker 7: Wise, I got eight chan Connor, Dowdell and Charbonnet, and I know Kenneth Walker has a fifteen chance of playing and I gotta sit one of them.
Speaker 2: Not this again, Why did.
Speaker 7: You do this?
Speaker 2: We're just gonna have the down of Connor argument again.
Speaker 1: Well, we've already had it now, We're gonna throw sharbon in it. If ken Walker starts, it makes your life so much easier. If ken Walker doesn't start.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? You can't I mean, if Walker's playing, you can't really like play. I mean they're playing Green Bay, not like think the matchups like that great.
Speaker 1: It's not that great.
Speaker 2: You can't play Sharbona Walker play like you can't.
Speaker 1: But if Walker doesn't play, does Sharon get the boots also?
Speaker 2: Sunday night?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 2: I think I think ratched like he's he's not gonna.
Speaker 1: Play, okay, But so then if that's the case, then then are you boots? Are you gonna play him? Or are you booting Charbonay? I think I'm I'm tempted to boot sharbon A here.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think. I don't think Walker's gonna play.
Speaker 1: No, No, but it's sharbon Ay, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I would keep Sharbona in A Chan has my two running bos well.
Speaker 1: He has to start three, he has to sit one, doesn't he have four?
Speaker 2: Un Yeah? Yeah, so that we agree on those two.
Speaker 1: So you're so you're booting.
Speaker 2: Doubtell yes, if I canna play sharbon A, yeah.
Speaker 1: With three touchdowns?
Speaker 2: All right? A Monster game.
Speaker 1: Okay, great Corban. What was your other question? Yeah?
Speaker 7: And then the other one is wide receiver Josh Downs versus n w I and Josh Downs has an eighty percent chance on how are they playing right now?
Speaker 14: Oh? Love that?
Speaker 1: Good shout out? Are they playing? Tool? You can check out over at Fantasy pros AI AI data putting this together. Years of AI information and data and injury information pooled together to create this tool, updates throughout the week, taking reports in. You can get it on my playbook app. Go and check it out today, also on the website. Are they playing? Multiple references in w I faux life or Josh.
Speaker 2: Downs, Josh Downs for me?
Speaker 1: Anything else? You can say no if you want no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, I mean, if anything, just Ridgardson is always a It was a tough bet to make with these receivers.
Speaker 1: In w I had a big old zero and that I mean he did.
Speaker 2: He did have an end Zon target, so he had his chance to score a touchdown zero. Well, I mean you know that he's gonna score this week after everyone drops him, right.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: That's a good point, But it's pretty much fantasy football one on one.
Speaker 1: Josh Downs is where that is football one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I pulled that thing that you always do with with Bogman last week. I don't know if I said this on the show where I called him. It was on Saturdays. It was College Bets and he was I was like, how your BET's going? And he's like, I'm three and on and I'm amazing and blah blah blah. And then he's like, I the last game I have here is SMU Clemson. I love SMU here. And I said, well, if you've been perfect so far, Ericson has told me I have to fade you and go on the opposite. And guess what, the fade absolutely work.
Speaker 2: So I just want to point that outd regression, man, it's undefeated.
Speaker 1: Life's regression.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 1: We are in the final stages here, so this is lightning round. We are going to lightning around your questions. So we're going to bring you up. Let's try to stick to one and we are going to give you quicker answers so we can try to get to as many people as possible. Let's try MLP f I, n GWXQ whatever again. What's up MLP Hey is it working this time?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: We got you.
Speaker 1: That's your question?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 15: Hey, a couple of questions, So, DST, I'm trying to figure out if I can roll with the forty nine or tonight, or if I should like take a chance with the Bengals or also at the Cowboys and the Falcons available.
Speaker 1: Well, we didn't start the Niners ericson, so who are you starting?
Speaker 2: Falcons?
Speaker 1: Okay, falcons? What was the other one?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Flex question?
Speaker 15: Uh DK Chillman Jamo or McCormick.
Speaker 1: Uh dkay for me, m.
Speaker 2: DK or McCormick. Did you say it was full PPR?
Speaker 1: I didn't. Let's assume half though, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: You still got to go with dk DK's play.
Speaker 1: Baby Maddy Ships Premium member of the Fantasy Pros Discord access to Everything can Walk. It's like a skeleton key for the Fantasy Pros Discord. What's up Maddie.
Speaker 16: Boys Boys Boys.
Speaker 4: So I'm sure the questions have been ridiculous, but my situation is either I played Grendo tonight or my other options are Remandre or the Breeze Hall slash Braylen Allen situation. But not with the Briece stuff. I almost feel like Braylen Allen's not the safe play, and I feel like the game could get away from the Patriots if the Cardinals want to play the way they're capable of playing, and that's going to hurt rutbount Remandre. So I don't know if I just rolled the dice with Grendo tonight or if you guys think there's a safer option back there.
Speaker 2: We just couldn't escape it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we couldn't escape it. But yeah we started Grinda. As we said at the beginning of the show, Garndo because the show airs on Friday. So congratulations on that Grenda performance you had. Ryan, It's so Brian. Hey, guys, soon as we got on good what you got.
Speaker 16: Snuck into the playoffs here last week with a I thinks too Chase Brown outscoring to Higgins by nineteen points after facing Josh Allen is starting. But this week I have of pushing about Flex. Right now, I've got Jerry, Judy and Tyreek kills my wide receivers U full PPR have Drake, London and Flex right now. But on the bench, I've got Wattle, Breis Hall and Adam Feeling. So I'm wondering that london't start Feeling just because you know, London seems more of a floor play lately, or you know what your guys thoughts on that were.
Speaker 1: That's it almost could be by the way, like acting like Judy is like a top twelve wide receiver. Would you which of those guys and would you go like even waddle over Judy and then a feeling over like how are you parsoning?
Speaker 4: That is?
Speaker 1: It just easy to say which of those guys in flex and Judy's a no brainer or what see you Erickson?
Speaker 2: I think the people that he has in are the place to have Judy Hill London, that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, London. London should be the two. So then the flex question is really more of like Judy or feeling and.
Speaker 2: Mean I don't don't I mean, why are we trying to sit Judy? Well, the guys has been it's like on fine and yeah I get that Tim's back, but joke was out, so yeah, fair, I think anything's really going to change, So just unroll with Uh. Look, he's gonna get volume because James James does and doesn't everyone wants so yeah, ex keep Judy truth.
Speaker 1: Uh duan, what's up?
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, I'm putting my bench in the chat. I'm looking for my flex spot. I'm kind of between Rinco Dadle, Brian Thomas Junior and Grenda. At the moment, I was wondering what you guys think it.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you heard us talking earlier, so heavy Rico rico is a great flex option. Congratulations on a smash of a flex in rico girth. What's up girth four more? We're gonna plow through here?
Speaker 14: Oh yep here?
Speaker 1: I am well.
Speaker 14: Hey. I first want to say thanks to the Jennings sous sayer and for you guys recommendations on the trade some weeks ago on Tyrone Tracy. Here I am number one seed going to the playoffs. It's a good feeling.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 14: So this is actually for next week because I have no chance of the waiver wire. Everybody's always beaten me to it. So apologizes that you cover this, but look in a week sixteen, it's my round one. I already heard the stuff you guys said earlier this week about don't doubt Lamar versus Jamis, don't do it.
Speaker 2: But I've also got.
Speaker 14: Potential to get Mayfield versus Dallas, of a love versus Seattle, and so I want to get your thoughts there, Like, Okay, it's Lamar versus Pittsburgh. We know he struggles there. I hear the concerns on Jamis Winston. But what do you think about Mayfield or Love next week over Lamar Man?
Speaker 1: That's interesting. I'm out. I love Mayfield versus Dallas Ericson. Is that something you would do? You do either one? I mean this is a little in the future. I haven't even dug into sixteen, but knowing Lamar's struggles against Pittsburgh, would you lean on Love or Mayfield?
Speaker 2: You think?
Speaker 1: No, could you do it? I don't. I don't think I could do it either.
Speaker 2: I just I don't. I just don't think that. Like, Lamar Jackson's been the QB one all year, and you're gonna set him when it matters most.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask you this differently. I just let me ask you this differently. I can't wrap my mind around that you are not allowed to start Lamar Jackson and you start Lover or Mayfield? Which one would you pick?
Speaker 2: Definitely Mayfield?
Speaker 1: Okay, so there you go. So if you're feeling it, because we don't make your fantasy decisions for you. We just give our breakdowns, and you guys have to pull the trigger if you are feeling it, because there is some justification in that mayfield would be the option both of us would still in our personal lineups. Put Lamar Jackson out there though, all right, ronan last one on the lightning, or we got two more on the lightning around here, sup ronin the last ronin, Hey, gentlemen, what you got?
Speaker 12: So would you consider starting our doomsday over the likes of Tracy Junior Metcalf for debo?
Speaker 1: No, no, across the well. Debo is not an option here, but no across the board for now. It could, but I don't try. I don't trust any Bears, and I think ericson that's what you said earlier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just a bad spot for them. I get the vikings on paper, they give up a lot of volume. It's just it's just not a great bet to make dunes. They caught the touchdowns last week that this week it could be Keenan Allen, or could be DJ Moore, or could be Swift Like there is too many there's too many miles defeat an offense that's not efficient at all. Like that's like the big issue with the Bear so one of these bears will probably pop off, but it's.
Speaker 1: Needed better options too. You had some good options, so if you didn't, I might go differently. All right, Second to last, slitherin Gecko, what's up? Also going thinking? Before let me get on.
Speaker 8: I got a PPR decision to make for one running back one flex.
Speaker 1: My choice is this between Hubbard and Garrett Wilson. Okay, so we have to sit one.
Speaker 2: So sorry I got so excited, but just starting Hubbard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hubbard's smashed. So it was it was Pollard, Hubbard and Garrett Wilson. Who you sitting?
Speaker 13: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So it's got to between Pollard or Garrett Wills.
Speaker 1: Think he said it was full PPR too. I think you gotta sit Pollard. He's finding the Bengals, man, I know, but you're not sitting in Cuba.
Speaker 2: I mean, but they can't sit. You can't, can't, cannot, cannot will not sit to Hoard under even for me win without him, I can't win with these guys.
Speaker 1: Garrett Wilson, he's ranked eighteen, but he's got the jags.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's one of these things where it's like, yeah, but he's not Aaron Rodgers's best friend, Like, that's Adams, So I think that again, it's a two. It's twofold, right. You not only are you betting on the matchups across the board, but you have to bet on the volume going to Garret Wilson and not to Adams and not Tyler Conklin and Rogers should not be stiff. So I think I'm gonna just take the running back. So I just feel most comfortable about their overall workloads. I mean, we've it's not like Garret Wilson's hasn't had good matchups this year and not like and he's busted before he has so again, because if he doesn't score a touchdown, I don't think he killed you. So I think it's gonna be Pollar. I mean, Polor should have scored. Pollard ran pretty cold last week. He had a touchdown called back, but he was like ripping up the Jaguars.
Speaker 1: So I love I love Pollard, So I'm cool doing that, all right. Last one, some old guy brand new to the discord must have just joined up. You are last up. If if this works out, some old guy the name doesn't make me feel good that the technology is gonna work. I don't know but maybe maybe that was the last one. I think that was going to be the last one.
Speaker 2: Is also asking Wilson or Evans, and I would say, Mike Evans plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mike Evans, all right, Well, some old guy posted in the chat. We will absolutely we will try to answer your question. We will answer your question. Thank you to everybody for your questions. I know it is crazy time. This was like the Flex Week of questions. I don't remember ever hearing so many people going, hey, flex flex, but I get it. Because we're off of bipocalypse, you kind of know where your starters are and there are some tough questions. We got you covered throughout the rest of the week. Just as a reminder, Sunday morning live stream we're there. I'll be there for hour two. Piece of Pia is in there for hour one. You can bring all your live questions.
Speaker 15: Go and do that.
Speaker 1: I think I mean the Thursday. We have Thursday live streams on our YouTube sit and start and sit questions. It's over by the time anyone that's not in this audience is listening, but we have been doing that. Make sure you subscribe to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com. Slash Fantasy Pros especially if you're in this kind of live sit and start question world. We've got live streams there, but we've always got it here on the Discord as well, fantasypros dot Com slash Chat. It is free to join the Discord. There are plenty of great free rooms, I mean just scrolling through here. On the football side, on the channels, you've got Best Ball, two Quarterbacks, Super Flex, there's the mock Draft, ones, Touchdown Calls, Trade Advice. A couple of those are premium though, but you go through plenty of free channels and premium channels. Just sign up for the premium and you have access to anything like Erickson's AMA. You just go in there and just be like, it's up, it's up, ericson what do you think about Dawdle versus Connor? And then they'll just freak out again and all that suffs ericson who do you need big this week? Last thing? You need one player to go off crazy. You need a big boom and not a doom.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I think the most guy, the most roster player I have probably across like all rosters and like Bestball teams, is probably Jayden Daniels. Daniels Okay, you could just smash like I mean, it's a good matchup against the Saints. You think if you could just have like a marquee like thirty point game like out of the bye week and they just like Commanders, just absolutely truck stick the Saints, that would put me in a a very good position. But I need to really cut it. And and Wattle too, Like I mean, Wattle is like on every one of my rosters, and like the last couple, like Spike Weeks have been very like okay, like this is helpful.
Speaker 1: I need some Brian Thomas. I also need some feeling. I picked up feeling and quite a few spots. I was proactive about that. So feeling, Brian Thomas and Big Weeks. Who else do you guys need? Let us know in the comments on the podcast. Make sure you're subscribed. As always, friends, we love you and thank you for hanging out with us. We'll be back next week two pm Eastern live on the Discord. Come and hang out in your championship ask your questions literally directed at you, frindos. You guys have a fantastic one for Andrew Ericson. I'm Chris Welsh. We'll talk to you next time right here on the fintas Pros Football Podcast. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football Podcast.
Speaker 13: If you love the show, the best free way to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com slash review or on Spotify.
Speaker 7: Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros.