Speaker 1: I'm sorry's Mexi and you're listening to the seventy six Ers Insiders podcast.
Speaker 2: This podcast is part of the seventy six Ers podcast network, presented by Stern and Cohen Law.
Speaker 3: Search seventy six Ers Insiders wherever you get your podcasts. Suffering an injury at work can cause physical pain, but also great uncertainty about your rights. You need to retain a worker's compensation law firm that is a winner like our sixers, a firm that gets some of the best settlements, but is also willing to go toe to toe with the insurance company. No settling on the cheap. This is Philly. We have grit and fight in us. Call the workers Compensation Law Firm of Stern and Cohen or visit their site Sterncohenlaw dot com. The consultation is free. Stern and Cohen are the official partners of the seventy six Ers. They'll go ring the insurance company's bell.
Speaker 2: Looks like he might be baking his way toward a headset. Yeah, how about my man, Kelly, don't hey, did you just get another stealer? He just stole the headset. A did a game man career night with steals he ended up with eight. Tell me a little bit about active hands, athletic anticipation, what what was that was amazing? Tell me a little bit more about your defense.
Speaker 1: A man defense is when we wins championships. It was when it wins games tonight. You know, we know that they're a running gun team. They play fast and they're very guard heavy when it comes to the majority of their points. So me and Caleb just buckle down, and you know, unfortunate night, I was in the same position as Paul last game. Two were quick early ones, but you know, we we you know, we got it through.
Speaker 2: And a couple of those early steals, maybe even the three you were deflecting and not they were trying to enter the ball into eight, and you just would not allow that. That was tremendous defense, mostly in a health position. Is that right, Yes, sir?
Speaker 1: I mean whatever I can do, I'm here to help this team win. And then you know, we got one tonight. We were starting to get our groove together. But we have a lot of weapons, but on the defensive end, it's all energy and effort. So tonight we brought that. So let's bring that to Sack.
Speaker 2: Speaking of energy, and effort. How about y'all. But in the second quarter that was amazing, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Man, I don't understand it, but he's with us, so we're not gonna try to understand it. We just gotta, you know, continue to rally around our brother and continue to just keep him in a good mental space to keep doing what he's doing. But he's incredible, man. I love playing with him, and he's also teasing me French.
Speaker 2: So like when you say, you don't understand in other words, how explosive he is, how is he scores? He had clinging on him, no problem, just went ready in that what you mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, just you know his versatility. Uh, you can step behind the arc, you can finish in the pain, he can post up centers. But at the end of the day, man, like I said, he's on our side, so let's keep him in the states man.
Speaker 2: Well, last thought, and Kelly, you were terrific and we appreciate your time. But this is one of those games where you gotta take care of but you gotta almost worry more about yourselves, and that's exactly what you guys did here. And you played a complete game against Portland.
Speaker 1: Right, absolutely I mean, that's what that's what it's gonna take. It's gonna take us off. But we're trying to achieve bigger things than just these, you know, regular season games. But finding our rhythm is the main key. I think we're doing that great.
Speaker 2: Joab, appreciate your time.
Speaker 4: Things you're still filling out A seventy six Ers postgame show presented by Parks Casino.
Speaker 2: Fact He do, oh baby, I love pet Jab. He'll beat on the back down against weapon your powers Pat.
Speaker 4: Slabs of the seventy six Ers Postgame Show right now on ninety seven five. The fanatic.
Speaker 3: Four straight wins for the seventy six Ers, a season high for points, one hundred and twenty five, margin of victory plus twenty two and field goal percentage. They shot fifty seven percent in the one twenty five one to oh three win in Portland over the Trailblazers. I'm Matt Murphy and this is our Parks Casino postgame show. We'll check back in with Tom McGuinness as we await Nick Nurse, the Sixers coaches postgame press conference. But Tom, I think we might have ruined something with the gershan Yabusele interview streak we had going. You had Kelly Oubre but I guess he's worthy of it with the eight steel career high steel game after this one.
Speaker 2: He's a great guess, no doubt about you. Gotta love his energy on and off the court, right, he's fun like he's he's an athletic player. The Sixers got so many good pieces. It's coming together. H and Yaboo for sure was a big part of this game. But in the end, like look at Max, he had a whole hum game and he had twenty three points. I mean about that, right, Paul George didn't have a great game, and yet he still had nine points, six rebounds, four assists, and a steal. So that's what that's what's neat the seventy six ers. Hold on for one second, we just were waiting on our coach. So yeah, yeah, we had a TV guy trying to take the TV away, and we totally appreciate you know that they're they're they they're so good about giving us a TV even I'm talking about the production crew. But this will allow us to see you.
Speaker 3: And that's better than me.
Speaker 2: In La.
Speaker 3: After we parted ways at the Lakers game, they just came up and took all the power cords out and just unplugged everything.
Speaker 2: And I got Marty Dickerson back at our home back home. He does not allow those guys to touch the stuff because we've gotten unplugged, if you will so. But Nick Nurse, we're looking at the postgame press conference and he had like maybe three questions pregame, so it was amazing. It was only about a four minute press conference earlier tonight. He's great with the media. One of the questions they posed, and this is a guy you can always I listened to the Chauncey Billups segment as well, and when a guy is working on like a particular piece where he's getting answers from both coaches in the line of questionings surrounded how do you handle postgame media? Do you ever try to send a message to your team through the media, and Chauncey Billups and again, you know sometimes a coach might scoff or no, And Chauncey Billups said, no, I would never tell you guys anything that I wouldn't tell my players. But then coach Nurse had an interesting answer in this regard and he said, when he first got the Toronto job, somebody, an executive mentioned to him, always remember you're talking to the players. The players will read everything you say so and that's important too, right, And that's I said, You've got to be even when you coach today's professional players, you know, you got to be careful because you might be instructing in a demonstrative way one player and the other players take except you know what I mean, Like it's it's a difficult balance for a coach. And look at all level, but particularly in the NBA where you have you know, it's a players league. And I said that the coach tonight in our pregame chat, like he was talking about the give and take on what they should uncoverage this and those type of things. And that's totally positive. But yeah, look, look, Doc Rivers used to always say, even the great play, they wanted to be coached hard. And apparently reportedly that was one of the things that came out of the Sixers meeting earlier this year. The players, you know, wanted to be coach harder. You know, Nick Nurse's coach forever. You think he can't coach hard, I'm sure he can. And guess what, that's part of how the sixers turned it around. They practiced harder, longer, and those competitive sessions turned in to what has become one of the winning this months in recent years, Right, Murph, I mean would they end up winning in December nine or ten games?
Speaker 3: Well, they're ten for their last thirteen after the three and fourteen start. I'll circle back on that. I do want to try to touch on at least start on Joel before coach if we can, because I just saw courtesy of NBC Sports Philadelphia, that Joel has scored thirty plus in all nine of his games against DeAndre Ayton. What did you think about MBDA?
Speaker 2: Like I said, I felt like early on you could see eight and had a hesitancy at both ends, and then he makes a couple jump hooks on offense. But I thought that it wasn't just eight, and I thought they had like a little bit of wariness with Joel. I mean, he's a star player who's got a repertoire. And then I thought they started to gain a little confidence at both ends. But then Joelle tonight, I thought he drove the ball more. I thought he'd played with more force at the beginning when he first started to get back, he was picking pop and everything was kind of at the folling area. And now he's playing that he's able to shoot that ball from those areas fifteen seventeen, eighteen feet and the threes. But now he's playing from the fall line in and he's starting to put the ball on the deck. And then in that Utah game, you know, he started to use the show and go deal where he'd fake and then come running. Tonight he even did more. And now coach Nurse is in fact that you can hear them with the mike. Here's the coach. He's about to address the first question from Nick Nurse responding.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, listen, he was. He was very assertive, I thought, and just his decision making for me, when he is driving the ball, when he's you know, up faking and driving it into the paint, it's pretty tough to stop him, or at least you know, again, he drew a lot of fouls and stuff, but again it's it's pretty aggressive style of offense for him to go in there and take it to the rim, which you know, I think that's when he's when he's at his best. It's hard for him because he's such a good mid range shooter to not just continue to take those. But you know, I think again, it got us into the bonus early in a couple of quarters, and we also just kind of knew we had a place to go where we could create offense. And and I think that gives everybody confidence.
Speaker 1: Yep, Yabu's as in game.
Speaker 2: Pretty good. It was good.
Speaker 5: He's he's uh getting known for that, right He's He's had some good ones in his career, But I don't know was that good. His His second quarter was amazing. I mean just everything he did was was solid and and and physical and post ups and moves the ball, hit some threes, like he he really really played good.
Speaker 3: He had that stretch a.
Speaker 4: Couple of weeks ago where like he didn't play a ton.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was a little bit quiet in comparison to the rest of the season. Did anything reclick for him or what? Do you think it's just the last week.
Speaker 5: We Yeah, again, I think I think it's probably put that a little bit on me. I'm just like still trying to figure out rotations and matchups, and sometimes sometimes it seems like we'll play against a team with like four guards out there for really long stretches. And it's it's kind of hard to figure out how we're gonna rotate the bigs. The bigs in there, especially when drums there too. But I think that we're getting enough time with him at the four now along with Joel, that we're starting to figure it out, and I gotta I gotta make sure he continues to get minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, off of that, are you are you set with who you want to play with the second Union, whether it be Joel or whether it be Tyrese.
Speaker 2: I'd like to be.
Speaker 5: But I think again, each game, like tonight, the rotations got completely out of whack with Paul's early foul trouble and kind of continued foul trouble through the game, right, so uh ended up ended up like totally out of whack from the start and just kind of pie sing it together. I think, you know, we had we had some guys played some really long stretches tonight, but that was kind of because of that. I think I got a decent feel for what we're doing. But but again, we're missing a couple of guys again, like like we were, as you know, we were subbing like Reggie and Kyle together and leaving Paul and and Joelle out there. But that just like Kyle out and Paul and foul trouble, that just that that little thing that kind of we've been building a rhythm which just went completely out the window. What I what I do feel good about is there is some different combinations that look like they're pretty comfortable now, like just doesn't even like like the the three wing Caleb, Kelly, Paul looks good and when one of them's out and the two of them are in there, that still is fine. Doesn't matter if we bring in a guard or a four. So I think we're getting a little bit, We've got some flexibility a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tonight, I guess similar questions of the one premium about Paul.
Speaker 1: Just what is he doing so well and within the defense that's like allowing him to sort of have.
Speaker 5: Those individual Yeah, listen, those guys that those guys that were how many turnovers did we create tonight? And we got thirty six points off turnovers tonight? I think they got twenty six team total turnovers. That's a lot. I think everybody was was up, you know, good, just executing some of our schemes really well and physical and aggressive, and we talked about, you know, being being physical and impacting their their their you know, some of their actions tonight with with some hands and physicality and kind of knife and knifing into some of that stuff. And and Kelly was in the middle of a lot of them and knocking them away.
Speaker 2: How does it feel to have a bit of a turn return to normal?
Speaker 5: See for you guys over a stretch of time, you know, we're just everything is just about the hoop, and you know there's not a lot of outside noise. Yeah, obviously, you know, I been saying it for a while. This is probably fifteen so you know, playing a lot better, right, I mean, And and we're we're taking whatever comes. Like again, there's an injury here or there, and we just kind of keep on rolling. There's some foul trouble here there, We kind of keep on rolling. But we're we're getting some you know, probably most I'm probably most excited about is we're getting a little bit of a defensive you know, mentality to us. And that's gonna that's gonna take you long ways. Right, If you're gonna go play defense on the road, especially, you're gonna have a really good chance. And and these guys have worked worked at it. You know, we've we've had some lots of lots of long practices and stuff to try to get better at that, and it's it's paid off. But give them all the credit.
Speaker 2: Sixer's coach Nick Nurse and kind of exactly what we were talking about when we led to his post game availability, and that is that edge that came from the hard work. And that's the only way that coach knows how to do it. Go back to work, roll up your sleeves and get it done. And no one's gonna be feeling sorry for you about injuries or how you started or whatever. And Murph, as you said, three and fourteen, and now the Sixers with yet another win. So going on the road to Sacramento, they're going to go to northern California for two games. They're going to actually bust down from Sack to San Francisco. Following that game on New Year's Night, they'll play January second, Thursday against the Warriors at Chase Center and then go all the way back east to take on the Nets over the weekend at Barclay Center. But for tonight, great win. They win one twenty five one to oh three here in Portland. Back to you, Murph.
Speaker 3: It's a nine and three month of December for the Philadelphia seventy six Ers as they are now thirteen and seventeen overall after that start and Tom, they're as we continue on here with our seventy six Ers Parks Casino postgame show, Tom, they're going to Sacramento in Golden State with this defense right now that is swarming, and we heard coach talk about it, and back on media Day we heard Kelly Oubre talk about it. He had the eights the he was saying that him, Caleb Martin, Paul George, these wing defenders with their length, call them the water stoppers, he said, call us the plumbers because we're gonna turn the water off for the other team star players. They'll be tasked with doing that against the Bonus and Fox. But we're starting to see more of that with these these plumbers on the on the perimeter defensively for the Sixers.
Speaker 2: Let me put on no, it's true, but it all starts with Embiid because he's back there in the middle clogging up the paint. That rim protection is huge, uh and Embiid is awful good, you know, defensively for the Sixers. And then Paul George is a good defender, Ubre is a good defender. They added Caleb Martin who's a good defender. Max, he's much improved in that aspect. So it all adds up, you know what I mean? You got That's that's what it takes. It takes good individual d Sometimes you'd be able to got to what do they say, guard your yard and keep guys in front of you, right, and then they have switchability, and then collectively they have good game plans and schemes, and and it adds up because he's right, you know there's gonna be nights where you know, the threes aren't flowing, you're not getting to the line, you're not getting calls, and you got to be able to win on your defense because the game is so long. Guys like MAXI can turn it on and end up having a good fourth quarter, or Joel will get get on a roll right and get the offense going. But that that's how you win. Right. They're not all gonna be one hundred and twenty five point wins in terms of the total, like tonight, You've got to be able to every now and then whole teams, you know, to one hundred and six or ninety nine, whatever you get the drill. But yeah, defense has been way better.
Speaker 3: Season high for Joel Embiid thirty seven points plus nine rebounds, Maxie finishes with twenty three points, Yabusele sixteen, ubre with fifteen and the career high eight steals, one off of tying the Sixers franchise record. A good way to head into twenty twenty five and the back to back against the Kings and the Warriors before rounding out the trip with a game at Brooklyn. But Tom, thank you as always. Happy New Year to you all right, Murph, you too, Bud, thank you, thanks to Tom McGuinness. After the one twenty five one oh three win for the Sixers in Portland over the trail Blazers led by and Bed, all five starters for Portland were in double figures, but they had those twenty six turnovers that led to thirty six seventy six ers points. Sixers also made forty six percent of their threes compared to twenty two for the Trailblazers, made ninety percent of their free throws twenty eight free throws, while Portland missed nine of their thirty which is seventy percent at the line, and then overall just shooting wise, Sixers just shot fifty seven percent in what is their largest margin to victory this season, twenty two points compared to the home team's forty eight percent fifty seven forty eight shooting from the field. Got a lot more to break down our stats of the game, staut of the game, the leaders throughout the box score, round things out, look at the standings where everything is with that, and of course here the highlights some of the key plays in this game with Tom mcguinness's calls. You're not going to want to miss that gershon Yabusele poster dunk that Nick Nurse was asked about postgame, and I'm not gonna want to miss Tom's call of that one. We have all of that still to get to. It is just a minute past the top of the hour, So before we break and then come back with the highlights and more, we are going to pause ten seconds for station identification here on the Sixers radio network. That the fifth full game of the season with the Sixers Big three of Maxi Embiid and Paul George. They are five and oher Chicago Charlotte, Boston, Utah, and now Portland a season high one hundred and twenty five points in a one to twenty five to one to oh three win. We'll continue on when we come back. It's the seventy six Ers Parks Casino Postgame Show.
Speaker 4: You were listening to the six Series Radio Network presented by Jackpot City Casino.
Speaker 3: Back on the seventy six Ers Postgame Show presented by Parks Casino. After a one to twenty five to one to ozho three, Sixers win in Portland for their fourth straight win, thirteenth of the season, and we just said it nine and three in the month of December. They have won ten of their last thirteen games. They are thirteen and seventeen and they've really got this thing rolling. Now we'll get to highlights with Tom McGinnis's calls shortly after just putting a bow on a few of the stats and streaks going on. Matt Murphy back with you. But a really good win. In fact, it was their biggest win by margin of the season and their most points one hundred and twenty five in the plus twenty two victory. They also shot a season high fIF fifty seven percent from the field forty three of seventy five when we gave those shooting totals a moment ago. They have a bunch of double digit steal games, six of their last seven twelve tonight after the season high fifteen steals on Saturday, led by eight from Kelly Ubray Junior, which is our stat of the game. Eight steals, six in the first half for Ubray, a career high. He tied it in the first half alone with the six, but eight is a new career best for Ubra in that department. These sixers who had nine mo cheeks, Hersey Hawkins iverson twice and Michael Carter Williams, so Ubray leading the way with more than half of their steals tonight on a night they forced twenty six turnovers, and more importantly, you don't always score this many points off of that number, So thirty six points off twenty six turnovers, they win the game by twenty two points, and now they'll have a back to back in the new year. So they go out in twenty twenty four with their fourth consecutive win in this season so far, longest winning streak of the season. Spurs Celtics Jazz and now the Trailblazers, led by a season high thirty seven points for Joel Embiid, which was the most for any player in the game. His nine rebounds fell just one short of that honor, and it was Toomanti Kamara of the Portland Trailblazers who had ten rebounds, six on the offensive glass and early in this game at that those offensive rebounds. Scoot Henderson's seven assists off the bench were the most for any player in this game was balanced assist effort for the Sixers, four each from Paul George and Reggie Jackson. George had some foul trouble in this game three in the first half, ends with nine points, five fouls, six rebounds, four assists and one of the steals in twenty three minutes on four of nine shooting. Sixers are five when George, em bead and Maxie start and finish the game, and those that have been part of this hot stretch for the Sixers. Here's how this game sounded, as called by Tom McGinnis. The Sixers Trailblazers in Portland, Rip City Sixers in white uniforms Blazers in red. Kyle Lowry was added to the injury list tonight or the inactives list with Drummond, Eric Gordon, kJ Martin and Jared McCain. Portland was without former sixer Jeremy Grant, former sixer Matisse Thibel, and not a former sixer, Delano Banton. Sixers went with the same starting lineup though Tyrese Maxie, Paul George, Kelly Oubray, Junior Caleb Martin and Joel Embiid. Early in the game, they took what was their largest lead of the game at the time in the first quarter, an eight point lead that Portland would soon erase, but it was courtesy of Maxi Outside max He.
Speaker 2: Gets a screen, goes out top fires for three. It's good again. Boy. They had trouble getting around the embead screen and Maxi it and Maxi able to get the feat set and drills another tray. He's three for four with two threes. Maxi with nine sixers by.
Speaker 3: Eight, but DeAndre eight In and Denny Avdia led the early comeback for the home team. Abdya he runs out on the break for the tying dunk late in the first.
Speaker 2: Reggie Jackson looking for cutters, He goes to Yabu Sale who fires a three that hits the corner of the back court and they are running. HiT's Aavida with a sprint and a right hand jam. Whoo are n JM drive in the game? Jenny Avida corner shot, awkward bounce, they got the rebound and they get the dunk to tie it at thirty one.
Speaker 3: Nine of Abdya's seventeen points in the game were in the first quarter. Came over in the offseason in the Malcolm Brogden trade that sent Brogden and other assets to Washington. Abdya to the Blazers seventeen point game for him eight and had eight points in the first quarter out of his twelve twelve points for Kamara, twelve for Shade and Sharp tonight and then Anthony Simons was the Trailblazer's leading scorer twenty five points. He made four threes, thought it was five at one point, but one got overturned to a two four rebounds, four assists on a twenty five point night for Blaser's point guard Anthony Simons, But it was thirty three thirty one going to the second quarter after Gershan Yabusele put the Sixers back in front after the tie, but he was just getting started. Nick Nurse said it his second quarter was phenomenal. It included the poster dunk. But before we get to that, how about him bid just going to work on DeAndre eight and for to build that lead back to eight.
Speaker 2: Embiid gets the ball out of mid air and now brings it across against eight in motion to the right of the lane. It bead one on one left hand dribble, spins to the glass, up and in and that's the part that a lot of people say, not a lot of guys can do that. It bead, brought it down the court, turned it into a one on one and was able to spin before the help could come. And he makes a pure wet down load and he laid it.
Speaker 3: In twenty first half points for Joel Tonight in Portland. He ends with thirty seven on twelve of twenty one shooting, made his only three and made all but one of his thirteen free throws. Right after, though huge highlight. Another poster dunk for Gershan Yabusele, and it was in and one fashion.
Speaker 2: Caleb Martin has it ahead of Yabusele. Girkshunt jams it. Oh Baby a right hand prone out and he was foul. He posterizes Hobbia and Yabasele is flexing at the Sixers bench. Joel comes over. Oh, the Sixer's got a delay a game. I believe Trey Maddox taking a little air out of the balloon. What a play. He did it to Lebron and he's now done it to getting.
Speaker 3: The Olympics stun herd round the world on Lebron James, James, he's done it a couple times in a Sixers uniform. Kelly Oubre Junior couldn't even really come up with the words to describe these types of plays from Yabusele when he was talking with Tom in our postgame walkoff. That for the Sixers gave them a ten point lead, then eleven at the line, and in between was a technical free throw. It was a technical on Kyle Lowry, who was inactive tonight from the Sixers bench. But I'd say it's worth it. They actually missed the free throw. They were just they were really happy about the play. So Yabusele and the Sixers would take a sixty four to fifty four lead into the halftime locker room after outscoring them thirty one twenty three in the second quarter alone, and in that second quarter when coach Nurse was talking about Yabusele. He went for eleven in the second quarter alone, and in the first half he did most of his damage with fifteen of what would be sixteen points tonight, Gershan Yabusele and the Sixers up ten at the half. They would pretty much cruise in this one. They started the third quarter on a six to zero run. More MAXI off the personal record steal from Kelly Ubray Junior of his seventh He would get up to eight steals seventy to fifty four game later in the third quarter. It's Ubray finishing the play. He had a double digit third quarter with ten of his fifteen points, this one in alley oop from Reggie Jackson.
Speaker 2: Six Ers with a beat back in here's Reggie Jackson and he loves it to Kelly Ubra and he jams it. What a play boy the red lane? What I split wide open and Reggie Jackson drives it in there in Kelly Ubray with the alaup.
Speaker 3: Cham ten of his fifteen and a third. Ubra shot six of ten, didn't make a three on three attempts, three for three at the line, eight steals, fifteen points, five rebounds, to assist in thirty seven minutes for Ubre Jackson played eighteen minutes off the bench, had three points, two rebounds, and four assists in only eighteen minutes eighty eight seventy two. After that, alley oopen ninety one seventy two six Ers heading to the fourth quarter. They held Portland to eighteen and the third twenty seven eighteen the third quarter margin, and then in the fourth the regulars wouldn't have to play too long. In the fourth quarter, Paul George, Steel and Dunk put them up seventeen and Beide had a layup for to reach the century mark as a team one hundred and eighty two and Maxi beyond the arc three plus threes in a franchise record, franchise record nine straight games for Tyrese Maxi.
Speaker 2: Khushan Yabuselei to Joel around the horn, they go to Maxie baseline, right wide open, good to great three, book out and it's good. Maxi forcing the timeout. The Sixers get another three and they lead by twenty one. The Blazers call for time.
Speaker 3: Tyrese Maxi one of his seven attempts. It was his third make of the game, one oh three eighty two, he had twenty three points and the Sixers win one twenty five one oh three. The previous record holder for consecutive games with at least three threes at eight games was none other than Jared McCain in his rookie season as a seventy six er. That now belongs to Maxi. Maybe they can trade that back and forth when McCain gets back after the meniscus surgery. Everyone wishing him well in his recovery. Sixers have won four straight. They have won ten of their past thirteen games after this one twenty five one to oh three victory led by Embiid and Maxi, and they stay out on the road some winnable games on paper. As we've talked about, they are going to travel to Sacramento. They're going to play Golden State after that Wednesday Thursday, those two games, and then they're going to play Brooklyn to round out a six game trip overall. But they're taking care of business. And when you look around the NBA tonight, Sacramento, their next opponent, had a ten point win over Dallas, their first win with Doug Christy as their interim head coach. The interim head coach of the Kings. Mike Brown was let go in recent days. They it's a ten point win for Christy and the Kings. But Dallas not only was without Luca, who's going to miss about a month apparently with the calf strain, but Kyrie didn't play, Claike Thompson didn't play. Derek Lively, Dante Exem and Naji Marshall were also out. Marshalls serving that suspension for the fight with Nurkic of Phoenix, So that's the next opponent. They're coming off a win. Golden State won thirteen ninety five loss against Cleveland, who is now a league best twenty eight and four. The Cleveland Cavaliers Warrior shot twenty four percent from three. Steph was three for a les and the Cavs are on a seven game winning streak. Quick peak. At the standings, eleventh, Detroit is fourteen and eighteen. The Sixers are thirteen and seventeen. Detroit is in the ten spot. The Bulls moved up to fifteen and eighteen in the nine spot, but that's the play in tournament picture right now. As the Sixers keep gaining ground, they are only three games back as we speak of the Milwaukee Bucks for the sixth spot, which is the last guaranteed playoff spot. The Bucks are sixteen and fourteen and the Sixers are thirteen and seventeen. After this win over the Trailblazers, this has been the seventy six Ers postgame Show presented by Parks Casino. Again the final score the Sixers one twenty five the Trailblazers one to OZH three. Thanks so much to our producers Matt Manrik and Sean Rodman, and of course Tom McGinnis on the call. That next Sixers game Wednesday night in Sacramento, the first of two more consecutive ten pm Eastern roads starts against the Kings and Warriors on a back to back, and our postgame, our pregame coverage here on the Sixers Radio Network presented by Jackpot City Casino, will begin at nine fifty Eastern. Until then, Matt Murphy saying thanks so much for listening. The Sixers have wins in ten of their last thirteen. Happy New Year, Take care everyone,