Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone Elvis durand the Elvis durand phone tapp. All right, Danielle, what's the phone tap all about that?
Speaker 2: You're right?
Speaker 1: Well, Ashley says, I'm a senior in high school and I'm absent a lot from school, and my mom always tells me I'm not going to graduate. So I think you should call her, as an administrator from my school, call my mom Anne and tell her that I'm not graduating. So that's what we did. My god, this is going to be awful.
Speaker 3: Hello, it's how I'm looking for Anne Flora Ali Muffley.
Speaker 2: This is Anne.
Speaker 3: Hi, Anne, This is Barbara calling you from a snail.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, are you?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I've been trying to get in touch with you because we were having some difficulties with Ashley. Well, she's missed more than fifteen days of school.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're kidding me.
Speaker 1: She has been cutting school. They did see her hanging out on the corner with some friends.
Speaker 2: Oh you're kidding me.
Speaker 1: No, And I mean she can get expelled from school for this.
Speaker 2: Oh my no, I didn't know this.
Speaker 1: You know she's supposed to graduate. I mean, even at this point, we have to discuss whether or not she can even walk with the class, because I'm thinking she's gonna have to go to summer school.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: I'm not a killer, you know.
Speaker 1: I wanted to give you the heads up. If you could talk to her, that would be great.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I'll take care of this right away.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: And oh my god, Well, once you talk to her, we can sit down and discuss the options. Okay. Oh my god, I'm very sorry to have to call you.
Speaker 2: So she's not great. She's not graduating with her.
Speaker 3: Clare as of right now, she's not Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you. Oh my gosh, she's crying.
Speaker 2: Your housing. Actually, you're not graduating with your class. Why because you got fifteen days out of school. You've been cutting Actually, they said you've been cutting classes and everything. They saw you on the corners and stuff. I'm what are you lying for? Whatever they're lying? You're not graduating. I went the car off the road. You're not riding the car at night no more. That's it. You grounded the carrs off the road. What's wrong with you? You have to go to summer school too, Jack, Yes, so I don't wk who cares. I'm want to go to college anyway. Get the hell out of here. You're going, You're gonna go, I'm go going to meeting. You're going to a meeting with me. You're gonna get You're gonna go right to that meeting with me. I'm not going. Hell's wrong with you? So I'll get my diploma? Waight? Who can ah? You a loser out with loose weirdo. I don't care, Ben, Ben don't graduate either. I don't care any goodbye.
Speaker 3: Yes, Hi, this is a enough Hi. This is missus, missus again.
Speaker 1: I actually have your daughter Ashley on conference call. Do you mind if I transfer in?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, Ashley is there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to call because I want to set up this meeting with you guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's okay. No, I have to go out.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: What I'm not going? Yes you are. Don't let me know you're going.
Speaker 1: I have me a little bit of paperwork here that says something about you drinking an alcoholic beverage on the school property.
Speaker 2: Well, we were just trying to have a good time. It was like, oh my god, it was nothing. We were in my car and.
Speaker 3: Just having fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on one second, because this changes some things. Hold on, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, what's wrong with you? What? What the hell are you going? When do you have to think you have a good time? You made a mistake. You say you're telling you made a mistake. What's wrong with you? I'm not telling I made am gonna get home. I'm gonna kill you.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Okay, I got one other thing here, something about illegal substance in your car.
Speaker 2: No way, that wasn't mine.
Speaker 3: I don't think you don't think.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god, are you stupid? You know what I said? I want to punch this kid right in your face. What what? What? What the rains you to do this stuff? Are you stupid? Mom?
Speaker 1: It's Danielle Monaro from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show and you got phone tapped?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? No? Hi? Mom?
Speaker 1: Oh gee, Now that you know it's a joke, what would you like to say to Ashley?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna kill her? I really am.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show