Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty, I'm strong and get enough, he Armstrong and Hetty.
Speaker 1: Republicans here in Texas are just one step closer to getting those new congressional maps past. These Texas House Democrats returned after that fifteen days stay away in part because there's not much more that they can do to try to block this piece of legislation now. Instead, their attention is going to turn to the upcoming lawsuits that will be pursued now. GOP lawmakers have not set a timeline for when these new congressional maps could be passed, but it could be as soon as this week, and that is when these Texas House Democrats plan to make their arguments that can be used in those legal cases.
Speaker 3: Paid this close attention to this dang story. But is this almost entirely performative? From what I understand, they have the legal right in Texas to do this correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well, and the Democrats have jerrymandered their states pretty much as far as they can already go. I want to get into the California situation in a second or two why not have a friend of the Armstrong and Getty Show, Kevin Kyleie lead us their next clip.
Speaker 4: Michael, I think it is a very unhealthy thing for democracy. I think it's bad for representative goverment. I don't think it's particularly good for either party. In fact, members of Congress and both parties hate it. The voters certainly don't like it. So that's why I've actually introduced a bill in the House to bring this whole thing to an end, saying that you don't redistrict, you can't jerrymander in the middle of the decade, or.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, but how about ever, I don't, well, be nice if you could get rid of it. I realized it'd be a possible to completely get rid of it. But surely you can come up with some legislation where you can't have a snake that curls around be a district.
Speaker 2: Ever. Yeah, well, a couple of things. Number One, when Eldridge Gary was Gary mandering it in the beginning was like the year eighteen o.
Speaker 3: One, right, Yeah, he was a designer to the Declaration of Independence. It's just part of what we do or love it or hate it, and what it is is congress people choosing their voters as opposed to voters choosing their congressperson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I wish I had the Twitter thread in front of me. I thought I'd send it to myself. Maybe it didn't. But so Gaviy Newsome has a floated the idea of redrawing the map in California to change it from completely gerrymandered for Democrats to like obscenely stacked in favor of Democrats, even though the vast majority of Californians like the allegedly nonpartisan Citizens Commission that does it right now. But Gavey's trying desperately to look like a hero to the left. And that's most of what this is. But the analysis looked at his proposed map and it was hilarious. I mean, number one, like it went down to Orange County, where you know there are actually a fair number of Republicans and Republican seats, and like the city of Huntington Beach was divided slivers of it into three different districts and Garden Grove was cut in half, and one of the districts the comment was, oh, look an elephant, because it was just this weird shaped district, like an elephant's head and then a trunk that extended like into and around other districts and just completely ridiculous.
Speaker 3: But as pointed out last week, while short term that would give Democrats more seats, long term it weakens you're hold on a whole bunch of different Democratic seats, and if people ever got fed up, you could have a fee change occur.
Speaker 2: Right because you've you know, you got a safe, you know, twenty point win in this district, so you think, you know, why don't we peel off ten percent and put it in those two districts and we'll have sway there. But you know, as you point out, if there's a change election, you can have an enormous change. Well, not only that, but has been pointed out by several folks, the Republican states are less gerrymandered than the Democrat states, and so they have more if it becomes a game of screw your neighbor, the Republicans have a lot more screw than they can do than the Democrats, because the Democrats have pushed it so far already. I don't know if I like that name, but it's it's colorful, isn't it anyway? So yeah, Gavy is completely phony, trying desperately to be the hero of the left. Oh oh, meanwhile, JB. Pritzker fat child mutilator. JB. Pritzker. Wow, is he going to run to the center as so many sane Democrats are saying. Look, we got to abandon the wok thing. We got to talk about what people care about. What happened. What we used to like, the working class around here, normal people. What happened Now it's all like grad student assistant lecturers that are our party. Anyway, JB's running in the other direction. Even though Illinois is drowning in debt. JB. Pritzker signed a bill into law opening student financial aid to all residents regardless of immigration status, opening a pathway for illegal immigrants resigning in the state to receive educational financial benefits. The bill purports to establish quote equitable eligibility for financial aid and benefits. The bill reads that a student who is an Illinois resident but is not otherwise eligible for federal financial aid, including but not limited to a transgender student who is disqualified for failure to register for selective service because there are millions of those. Right, some boy you feels who thinks he's gay but he thinks maybe that means I'm a girl because his teacher has been lecturing on him and lecturing him on it, now comes off his transgender and then doesn't register for selective service. Again, we've heard about the millions of cases. Of those are a non citizen student who has not obtained lawful permanent residence. Nobody like that shall be kept away from financial aid and benefits. So illegal, I'm sorry, college scholarships for illegal immigrants and non selective service. Registering transgender boys is his platform. Okays? The good fight?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, whoa, people are going to be flocking to your side. So Trump jumped into the whole mail in ballot thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right, right, that's right. Why don't we just play the audio? Michael, you got that thirty one?
Speaker 5: Mail in ballots are corrupt. Mail in ballots. You can never have a real democracy with mail in ballots. And we as a Republican party, are going to do everything possible that we get rid of mail in ballots. We're going to start with an executive order that's being written right now by the best lawyers of the country to end mail in ballots because they're corrupt. And do you know that we're the only country.
Speaker 3: In the world.
Speaker 5: I believe I may be wrong, but just about the only country in the world that uses it because of what's happened massive fraud all over the place.
Speaker 3: Is that true? Do you have any idea other does Europe use mail in ballots for their elections. I don't actually know that there has not been massive fraud. I guess it's all in the determination of the word massive. But I don't know if I'm pretty sure there's never been an election that we thought would gone the other based on known mail in ballot fraud. But I do know as a renter, I got fifteen ballots last election to different names who lived there. I mean a lot for everybody, bitches, everybody that ever lived there in the last five years.
Speaker 2: I got a ballot. The screen trunk unleashed on true Social was actually his longest ever. They think I could read it to you, but it's quite.
Speaker 3: Long and has a lot of capital letters, which starts with call me ishmail.
Speaker 2: It's very long. But as Jeff Blair points out in the National Review d D, I can read Article one, Section four of the US Constitution as well as you can, and I know that none of these changes can be commanded via executive order. As the Constitution spells it out quite clearly, the times, places, and manner of holding elections for senators and representatives shall be prescribed in each state by the legislature thereof. But the Congress may at any time, by law, make or alter such regulations, except as to the place of choosing senators.
Speaker 3: So I'm never gonna get my wish, so I've just given up on it. I would like it to go back to voting day. It's ad day and we all go vote. That's what I would like. I would feel. I would just make me feel way more comfortable with the outcome of all my elections.
Speaker 2: And eliminate a couple of the dope dope y woke holidays and make election day holiday if you want, or a mandatory time off, which is already the law. Come to seven.
Speaker 3: Yep, No, I'd be fine with that and make it a holiday. But whatever, it seemed to work pretty good for a couple hundred years there. I'm all for it. I just I don't think it'll happen though. Now it's election. It's election several months depending on where you live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will agree with you. Though, for the record that mail in ballots are absolutely fraud central. I mean they enable fraud to take place, especially in Blue states that have legalized ballot harvesting. So you just wallpaper an apartment complex with mail in ballots, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of them. So that's the bigger threat than well. And then the volunteers, the activists, they go they take them out of mailboxes. They just knock on doors, say hey, I can fill that out for you. Sometimes they even hand out money under the table, of course, and then they turn in because you can ballot harvest they turn in dozens and dozens or hundreds of ballots, many of whom of which were not you know, signed and certified by the person they're sent to, and nobody ever checks in a lot of Blue states.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the whole ballot harvesting thing, I believe is a problem, and I wish there was a way to do a way that the I don't know how many people are filling out you know, you live somewhere and you get six ballots and you're filling it out with a fake name and sending it in. But the ballot harvesting is a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, So if Congress wants to pass a law that tightens all this stuff up, Constitution says they can. You know, as soon as a Democrat Congress comes in, they'll loosen it up again because they're in favor of fraud and half wits and the brain dead voting. But that's the best you can do in our democracy.
Speaker 3: And of course it's interesting that until Trump jumped into it, the people who used mail in ballots were way heavy on the Republican side until Trump jumped into the issue, and then Democrats started thinking, no, this is our deal, and so then they overtook Republicans for people who do mail in balloting as a way to fight back.
Speaker 2: But it used to be.
Speaker 3: Older and rural people who are way more likely to be Republican that used mail in ballots. Yeah, I'm not sure I would blame Trump for the change. I just think the Democrats saw an opportunity.
Speaker 2: AnyWho, So that's that.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: One of our favorite news anchors, Brett Pair of Fox, got ticketed for distracted driving good during the during the crime crackdown in Washington DC.
Speaker 2: Finally justice, he's probably looking at his phone.
Speaker 3: How dairy you ever? You ever actually look into other people's cars. When you're in traffic, it's like nine people are looking at their phone.
Speaker 2: They glanced up occasionally.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. There isn't There aren't more res really, okay, we got more on the way. Stay here. So this is an interior decorator with a list of things we should not have in our home.
Speaker 6: Number one a TV. Everybody places their furniture to face that ugly black box, and I don't want it in my house to disturb the beauty. Number two a microwave similar to the TV. I'm somebody who cooks every day and I never need to use a microwave. Three is laundry drying all over the house. It just kills the vibe. Four is overhead lighting. It makes everybody look a lot less attractive. The best thing to do is have lamps all around the room. Is unused candles that light them just for an hour or so. It looks used. It looks a lot better, all right.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 3: If I'm a childless, pretentious person with lots of free time, that would be a one way to live.
Speaker 2: His point about lamps was a good one. It is more flattering lighting the light one.
Speaker 3: I agree with the rest of it, just don't don't have laundry around. Well, that'd be nice, but I got kids in laundry, and I gotta try it somewhere, so i'll pick it up when I get home.
Speaker 2: You have your couches facing the ugly black box. Yeah, I agree, here's supposed to face. I agree.
Speaker 3: It looks cool rooms that you can have the furniture. You don't have a television, but I have a television.
Speaker 2: We watch television, so We're gonna do a couple of things that I wanted. We got to combo it up so that it's also a conversation pit Comly a pit is not a good term, but for conversation it is for some reason.
Speaker 3: So I got a question for you. You have a cold, you said, I do rahinovirus.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 3: Where are you currently on your belief in various things that will help with a cold. Do you immediately jump on zinc or echinaesia or vitamin C or any of those things?
Speaker 2: Funny, you should mention that my wife suggested I hit the uh zinc I can't remember the name of it. Dissolve in your mouth orange flavored thingies every few hours. Yeah, I try that.
Speaker 3: Airborne's a combination of zinc and vitamin C, which I don't know if it does you any good at that point or not hour on the idea, but I feel like the zinc does. It might be I might be suffering from what's that where you believe, Yeah, I might be suffering from placbia, but I feel like the zinc does help. And man, if you can cut the length and severity of a cold by half, like they claim, that's not nothing.
Speaker 2: I hope I started sooner because it says, excuse me, started it like the earliest sign of a cold, and I think I waited a day. But what the heck damn it? I know slow on the uptake.
Speaker 3: I read that review you sent me from somebody, the funny review of the book Ulysses, since I'm still in the midst of reading Ulysses Ulysses, if you listen to it, I just realized, so reading it's very difficult, as I've been listening to it on audiobook much easier because the person who reads it with their tone of voice can let you know when you're doing inner mind dialogue, which is if you.
Speaker 2: Can't tell, it's really really hard.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, But anyway, I've been listening to it and reading it at the same time.
Speaker 2: It says it'll take forty hours.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of time, and I don't have a lot of spare time, so it could take me roughly till I'm ninety six to get through the book.
Speaker 2: But this review, you set aside an entire work week for it, nine to five with an hour for lunch every day.
Speaker 3: Got a couple of days off next week. I'm really looking forward to really diving into it. But this review, this one star review of it, is pretty funny.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry it'd be eight to five. Yes, back to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the person did not like it, did not enjoy reading Ulysses. Have you ever attempted to read the other James Joyce book that makes Ulysses seem like reading Rundick Run Finnegans Wake? Have you ever even attempted to read Finnegans Way.
Speaker 2: I dove into it once and thought, this is completely mystifying, and I'm hating it that.
Speaker 3: I feel likes a joke that's like a Andy Warhol sort of Let's see if I can throw this crap at people and some people will pretend to get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I think it is. Yeah, there. I've just conceded there are things that I am bad enough at that I'd be wasting my time because there are lots of other things I could be doing instead. And I don't turn my nose up it like theoretical physics. Lord knows string theory whatever that is. That stuff I just I don't get it, so I leave it to others, I would say.
Speaker 3: On the other side of the coin, though, I'm enjoying reading Ulysses so much. It's my favorite thing to do. I can't wait to get to it every single night. It's just really loving it so much. Some interesting new stuff about the war Ukraine and Russian and Trump and boots on the ground and all that sort of stuff, among other.
Speaker 2: Things on the limp Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: But if these two people can't sit in a room without killing each other, we're not going to end the war. So Trump is a peacemaker. But you gotta have willing partners. You can only expect so much from a single man. Does that say, if they can get in a room, not kill each other and come out willing to talk again?
Speaker 3: Wow, I mean he doesn't mean literally. But Zelensky, if he could, would kill Putin and should and vice versa and should Well, yeah, Putin is desperate to be rid of Zelensky in his entire government. In a different sort of way, Putin, I wouldn't want to like walk out of there with bloody hands and be known as the guy who killed him. He's been trying to kill Zelenski for years, and that is well documented. Zelensky would kill Trump Putting with his bare hands and be fine to walk out of the room with blood on his hands.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: And you know, arrest me to whatever you want. I did a service to my country.
Speaker 2: But uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Putin's literally trying to kill Liz Zelensky every single day, every single day. If he ever gets a clear shot or the chance to poison him or whatever, he will uh. And Zelensky would like to kill Putin if he could. So that is an interesting situation.
Speaker 2: I'd say, where it goes from here? And nobody knows. The hard work is yet to begin. I was talking to somebody yesterday.
Speaker 3: I got to ask somebody I know in uh in security about Putin getting in the car with Trump because Putin's a known killer, and did the Secret Service check him for weapons.
Speaker 2: Or anything like that? I know. No, so you let a known killer get alone in a car with Trump? And how about the hole?
Speaker 3: You know the Putin has killed people, not with his own hands, but he's ordered people killed with those tiny amounts of the super awful poison. Yeah, so he could have, like, you know, just clapped Trump on the back with a little bit of that poison. He secretly took the antidote to the poison on the plane before he got a clever Russian bastard. Right, Trump keels over dead. Well, he's an old, fat guy, not surprising. He had a heart attack. He'll be missed, says Putin. And you know, well, thank god that didn't happen. Jack, Well, thanks for warning us. I had something more serious, but I've lost heart for it. But maybe we'll do that later. Oh my main theme of the day, And I've been reading some more stuff about that. Does Putin have the slightest interest in any of this? Does he have any interest whatsoever in what Europe and Trump come up with? Or just like, I'm going to continue the war no matter what you say or do. I feel like I can win this thing. I feel like you're gonna give up. I feel like things are going pretty.
Speaker 5: Well for me.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there's one of me and like a dozen of you, and you don't even agree with each other most of the time. So yeah, I'm just waiting out. I'm messing with you and waiting. Yeah. You know, I liked your metaphor early in the show that everybody's going on and on about the flower arrangements and the guest list and the venue and then the reception venue, and one of the people who's party to it is like, I'm not getting married, not getting married to anybody. But you know, the other side really wants a marriage, so they just keep planning and they're going to have a meeting at some point between the bride and the utterly unwilling to be a groom.
Speaker 3: Groom, let's present him with a honeymoon that is, instead of Hawaii Europe. It doesn't make any difference. He ain't getting married. He's never said yes.
Speaker 2: That could be the case. Yeah, we'll have to see. So enough of Ukraine. We haven't and many people haven't talked about Israel much in Gaza and the rest of it, although if you flip on NPR, they are just absolutely obsessed with Gaza and Israel and that whole thing just because well we've discussed why it's a victim oppressor thing from the point of view of postmodern neo Marxism, and it's a battle they feel like they can win. But it's ridiculous the way they're framing it, in my opinion. A couple of headlines. Oh, you know, I heard a great analysis by an expert in urban warfare who is talking about how the standards being applied to the Israelis in a war because this is not a terrorist suppression exercise. This is the government of Gaza attacking Israel, and Israel taking the fight to the government of Gaza and seeking to deny them the power to harm Israel again. And so the rules of engagement are warfare, not counter terrorism, and that there has never been in the history of this sort of warfare a standard like is being applied to Israel to protect and feed all the civilians and not make them relocate either that's cruel, that's a genocide or something or ethnic cleansing. No, civilians always leave war zones always. You know why they're not in this case because Egypt won't have them, and Jordan won't have them, and nowhere will have them. Because if you import a bunch of Palestinians, you import political violence and unrest. Anyway.
Speaker 3: Having said that, yeah, talking about your underreported part of it is how Egypt immediately reinforced their walls to keep the Palestinians out of their country. I mean, Egypt could easily accept a whole bunch of people coming across the border or let food in across there, and they don't.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, yeah, if you were to have a mass exodus of people temporarily or whatever, there's tremendous amounts of room in the Sinai region and tremendous amounts of money and financing to build you know, camps and food and water tanks and the rest of it. So everybody would be absolutely peachy. I mean, granted, their house has been destroyed by a war, but their government shouldn't have declared war on Israel anyway. Handful of headlines here. Senior Hamas official Gazi Hamad hailed Canadian, British and French plans to recognize a Palestinian state, quote as the fruits of October seventh. Why are all the countries recognizing a Palestinian state today? The senior member of the Hamas pulit Borough asked during an interview on Al Jazeera before October seventh, did any country dare recognize a Palestinian state the fruits of October seventh or what caused the entire world to open its eyes to the Palestinian issue and they are moving toward it with force? Wow.
Speaker 3: So they basically just declared, we are getting a positive benefit out of what we did on October seventh.
Speaker 2: Murder worked, Murdering.
Speaker 3: Civilians, babies, old ladies, setting people on fire, raping all those college girls at the concert.
Speaker 2: It worked well. And he also came for us. He made it clear that the accords between Israel and the Arab States the Gulf States were proceeding and were about to be finalized, and they had to derail that, and they derailed it. So he said, in practically every way, October seventh was successful. Well, that's horrifying A long yeah, it is moving along. Charming story here former youth organizer for AOC busted after urging attack on Jewish students at Brooklyn Public High School. This imman Obdual age twenty seven. Let's see tweeted I think it was tweeted. Posted a screenshot of the location of this high School for the Sciences in Manhattan Beach if anyone needs a public school in New York City to attack for whatever reason. Lexus driving Israe Hell loving Zionists miss spelled all attend here. They've all gone on birthright, adding to a popular program that offers free ten day trips to Israel for Jewish young adults. Blah blah blah. She worked for the Democratic primary campaigns of AOC and state and State Senator Julie Salazar, paid Canvasser for Salazar, and she was charged with Oh my gosh, where are the charges? A lot of serious charges about inciting terroristic threats and blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Man, it's one thing to be anti the Israeli army or anti the Yahoo government or but if you're wanting to take it out on Jewish kids in America, you're a freaking nut. Well, you hate Jews is your thing?
Speaker 2: Ah. The NYPD arrested miz Abdul, Islamist, activist and Marxist. How odd that's the red green connection we've talked about, charging her with making a terroristic threat, acting in a manner injurious to a child, aggravated harassment and making a throat of mass harm moving along a great peace from the free press. The GOP divide over Israel is mostly fiction, and they tip their cap to the Tucker Carlson Steve Bannon crowd. But in terms of and like Marjorie Taylor Green, but she's increasingly isolated and out of step on GOP foreign policy, and they're practically is no GOP divide. A recent gallupol, for instance, earned considerable coverage for finding that only thirty two percent of Americans approve of Israel's military actions in Gaza. But dig deeper and you learned that the shift is entirely attributable to collapsing democratic and to a lesser extent, independent support. Republican backing for Israel's war against Thamas has increased since last year, from sixty six to seventy one percent, and the proportion of Republicans who approve of Israel's actions in the twelve day war against it Iran runs even higher at seventy eight percent. So it is roughly an eighty twenty issue. And then finally this again, the free press, they became symbols for Gozen starvation, but all twelve suffer from other health problems. This is an interesting story. Yeah. A Free Press investigation found that the viral photos lacked important context. The subjects have cystic fibrosis, Ricketts, and other serious ailments. And it wasn't just that little eighteen month old Mohammad et cetera, et cetera name that was on the front page of the New York Times. He had serious pre existing health conditions affecting his brain and muscle development.
Speaker 3: Now a second, they ran a correction saying that kid was not starving, he had other health conditions. They ran their correction on their pr Twitter feed that has like eighty thousand followers.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, and that was not a one off. An investigation by The Free Press revealed it at least a dozen other viral images of starvation and gaza also lacked important context. The subjects of those photos have significant health problems. Those appeared all over social media, in the reports of leading international aid organizations and some of the most prestigious news outlets in the United States, and some really crappy ones, including CNN, NPR and The New York Times, without disclosing that the complicated medical histories that help explain their stark appearance. And what's interesting is they found this pretty easily. They just did searches on these people's names and found local news accounts and other things talking about their terrible health situations that had nothing to do with starvation. Nice job, mainstream media. You either are in the propaganda business.
Speaker 3: You're either lazy, sloppy, or did that all completely on purpose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no doubt. It's miserable there. Miserable because it's always miserable for civilian populations in war zones. So Israel ought to just let Jumas win or just leave them alone now because they've ass is no longer a threat. I keep hearing. Yeah, that's for the Israelis to decide.
Speaker 3: Breaking headline. The PGA Tour is returning to a Trump golf course next year. Their schedule includes Trump National Draw for the Miami stop.
Speaker 2: Have you ever played legendary golf course? Have you ever played a Trump golf course? No? No, they're a handful. I'd really like to, but now I haven't. Gold Cups, gold Flags, gold clubs, gold fairways, gold everywhere.
Speaker 3: Gold.
Speaker 2: You'd like to because they're pretty nice. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, they're all terrific. I mean he's you know, for all of Trump's courts and faults, He's a fiendishly enthusiastic golfer and like his course in Ireland is supposed to be spectacular, I'd like to play that. How good a golfer is Trump? Well, he cheats like crazy. He's he's quite good for a guy his age. He's almost eighty, like surprisingly good for a guy his age. He's not as good as he claims he is. Because he claims he like every year he won the the club championship and the Senior Club Championship. There's zero chance.
Speaker 3: That's true when he was younger. You think he legit did It's possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a good player.
Speaker 3: We'll fitish strong next.
Speaker 8: With our bright pink cowboy hat and birthday sign held high, eight year old was shocked when country superstar Brad.
Speaker 2: Paisley noticed her, but then to be.
Speaker 8: But here's what it, Paisley signing his guitar before passing it to her in front of this South Carolina crowd.
Speaker 2: I got ELA's a Navy the.
Speaker 8: Surprise, a long standing tradition at Paisley's concerts.
Speaker 2: That's how you made the Taylor swift to inspire young guitar players. That's how you make it, Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: So Brad Paisley, who was one of the world's greatest guitar players, hands out a guitar to young people, saying, hey, you go learn to play guitar, and it reminded me of my son is taking guitar lessons right now. I attempted teaching him, but he did not like the vibe of learning from his own dad for whatever reason, As often happens with kids and parents, or husbands and wives or whatever. Maybe'd be better to have your wife take lessons from a different than from you.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that just works out. I guess it's a good idea. Why is that, Well, I'm thinking of the game of golf, or just in general that sort of thing. I actually said to my wife, I want to be your man, not your swing coach, because it's a frustrating game and I don't want to be on the receiving end of it. Well, any other the defensiveness of a kid and a parent being corrected. It's just it doesn't work. Yeah, in a lot of cases, it doesn't work. Anyways.
Speaker 3: Also, thinking about the the idea of so, I don't know if you'll stick with it or not. Based on averages of kids sticking with musical instruments, I'd say the average would be he's not going to Maybe he will because I practice a musical instrument every single day, so he lives in a household where that's a thing. But a lot of people want to do things like I think about when I wanted to be.
Speaker 2: A writer, but I didn't want to write.
Speaker 3: People who want to play the guitar, but they don't actually want to practice. Maybe people like the idea of golfing but don't want to practice golfing. It's just do you want to put in the actual effort. I want to be in shape, but I don't want to have to go to the gym, you know that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: It's it was the great Plato, I believe, who said, if you would play the flute, play the flute. Yeah. Well, there's Jack Kansas joking man with the help of Kadie Green and Michael Langelo stabbing the connor there on our radio. So we'll stare their finals, ask before they have to go.
Speaker 3: I picture a lot Bubu singing that with its head dancing back at home.
Speaker 2: I only want to be able to sleep tonight. All that. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. So many people think, oh, I'm sorry, I'm premature on that. Times I apologize. Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew. I was deep in thought. Michaelangelo lead us off. Final thought. I like this idea of using AI for therapy, but I'm intrigued by Jack saying that Grok has a beautiful female voice, and I'm picturing him driving his car to lover's and just being alone with his AI. A loan with my grock. Oh boy, Katie Green are esteemed Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie, I think you guys just inspired me to pick my guitar back up. I haven't picked that thing up in longer than i'd like to admit. Yeah, come on back, Yeah, Jack.
Speaker 3: Final thought for us for everything, whether it be writing, guitar, golf, pretty much, whatever you want to do, going to the gym, It's all about a little bit every day as opposed to one afternoon you do six hours and then not again for another month.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit every day. Yeah. My final thought. And I'm late to this party, but I jumped onto Netflix documentary series Quarterback, about playing quarterback in the NFL. It's unbelievably compelling and interesting, and like all documentaries, it's about human beings, although there's plenty of football on it. Interesting.
Speaker 3: I'm Strong and Getty wrapping up a blah blah blah blah blah blah blah set Tomorrow See Tomorrow, God Bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm Strong and Geki Man Getty Show. We Got got Jack and Joe save by Michael Land Below Katie Katie the News Lady. She's gonna stick on round because someone's gotta be here to make going Tomorrows.
Speaker 3: Beyond Strong Getty Show, Getty Show, it's because she's on the Lady Shows, Young and.
Speaker 2: Gay Show, The Strong Love Show, The Show or Strong Man Getty