Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jettie and he arms range from studio ce see ay dimly lit, room deep put in the bowels of the Armstrong and Getting communications Compound on Little Friday, and today we are toiling under the title The Art of No Deal or from the Penthouse to the Big House. The Prince Andrew story. Uh Andrew the artist formerly known as Prince who is now Andrew windsor mount Batten or is it mount Batten whatever? What kind of name is that? Jolly well? Right, we got arrested and is in custody somewhere. They don't know where, nor nobody's to London obviously, yeah, off with his head, I say, yeah, let's not wait around. And the straw that broke the camel's back apparently is trading state secrets with billionaire Jeffrey Ebstein. So not only was he secting up underage women, denying having ever met people that then you see him within pictures he was given state secrets to Epstein and that was too much for his brother. What was that straw that broke the camels. Gotcha, that was a camel. Oh the camel groaning in pain. Yeah, that was too much for his brother, King Chuck the third apparently. Yeah. Plus that that's high ranking aid that the big wheel in British Paul Politics, who had to quit not long ago, as tied closely to Keir Starmer. He was involved in similar stuff a huge significance insider trading in effect with their pal Jeffrey Epstein. Yeah, so the actual government is going down. Everybody says that, right, the Prime Minister will fall here one of these days. So it's see, although he had a week ago anyway, a thirteen percent approval rating, and it's not just because Epstein's stuff, which is kind of the way it's being portrayed in the United States, but as listening to some British journalists, the government. People hate that government for all kinds of different reasons. They got economic problems that have landed while he's in office and all that sort of stuff that happens in the world. So the proval rating was going to be incredibly low anyway, and then you add this to it, thirteen percent. One more note on British politics, if I might, I think it's a measure of how miserable everybody is there that the other party, the Tories, the alleged Conservatives, who are about where the Democrats are in the United States. Honestly, they can't win an election. I mean they got tossed out on their ears. They suck so bad in favor of Keir Starmer and his gang. Good gracious, here's the most exciting thing to me, as I think the Royal family is stupid and always have and it's why we went to war with them over that whole idea, As listened to a British journalist right now saying, the reason Charles moved is at this point there we've got to protect the monarchy because the monarchy could fall. People could turn against this. You know what, this whole you get special privileges and we pay for it thing. It's got to come to an end. They're worried about that. It's still a minority of people that want to get it rid of the constitutional monarchy set up they've got. But apparently, according to this one Bridget journalist, inside Buckingham Palace or wherever they're deciding this sort of stuff, and they have many many different places. Depends on whether you're going on a fox hunt, or if you're having royal you know, duties with the Prime Minister or whatever. Don't do a fox hunt from a Buckingham palace. You're not gonna find a single fox. Too much traffic. They're really concerned with public opinion turning it against the monarchy as a whole. So well, they're afraid the boot of history. I'll get them right in the family jewels. That gotta laugh out at Katie. How are you this morning, kid? I'm just a lifeful I'm jolly good. Yeah, we should, we should do the British accents and support of something. I don't know whether it would be. I don't like the royal family. I think the whole thing is dumb. So yeah, I'm more sympathetic than I used to be, having asked a bunch of Brits about it. But it's definitely a weirdly mutated monster. Yeah. I don't, I don't, I can't. I can't have any respect for it whatsoever. I've heard British people explain why it matters to them historically and everything like that, but yeah, they're paying attention to their lives though that Come on, don't you have more to do with this small amount of time you get on planet Earth than pay attention to royals in their weddings and their offspring and the first pictures of their babies and that sort of crap. Give me a break. Yeah, I know it's it's ridiculous. I just think I think it's unhealthy free humanity. No, well, of course it is. Yes, yeah, absolutely anyway, So Prince Andrew actually in Irons in the Tower of London, as Joe said, and likely to be beheaded. The headsman's got his black hood on, He's got his big old double sided axe ready. He's just kind of putting a little rosin on his palms. He's getting ready. So Axios, the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and others reporting that, and sources are saying to these organizations that it's ninety percent likely we strike Iran. Now, it's quite possible that's being leaked by the administration to these news organizations to let Iran know we're serious, we ain't playing. Oh yeah, also might be true, which brings us back to my other title for the show, The Art of No Deal. There is not a deal taking shape with Iran, and indeed, what you do when it's your best alternative to a negotiated settlement. It's a long acronym, but what do you do when there is no deal? Meanwhile, the talks with Hamas are a joke. They're refusing to disarm, so that piece is soon to end. Ukraine and Russia don't get me started, at least with a Hamas thing. Though. If Iran falls, that's yet another blow to that organization having any half to whatsoever. Certainly, at least Axios's reporting is according to officials who are probably leaking this on purpose, such as the nature of war, this will be a week's long, sustained campaign, nothing like the strikes that we saw over the summer. This is going to look more like an actual war, not like the fabulously named Midnight Hammer. Weeks long sustained campaign. I wonder, and since most of America I don't think, is paying any attention to this story, I wonder. I wonder how that will land politically. I have no idea. I would be fascinated to see a poll of Americans to figure out how many people understand that we're at the brink of a significant armed conflict. In conflict with Iran, the biggest way it is very small, biggest warn a quarter century. What was you guess percentage? Maybe twenty, I don't know, ten, ten to fifteen. I don't know what's your perception, Katie, just out of curiosity, probably to guess, I'd think you're just trying to curry favorite with him. But if you watch, yeah, clearly twenty five if like Katie, me, anybody, if you're following the mainstream news, it's just not a story avalanches, missing women, a dog getting loose on the track at the very cute, very much watching.
Speaker 2: I think it was ABC because I go through all of the evening news. They treated it like, oh, side note, this is happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they really do. The dog running across the finish line at the Olympics was the Iran war, and the Iran War was the dog running across the finish line. In terms of emphasis, yes, that is a society that cannot last. I believe the legal ruling on whether a wing is a nugget or not a buffalo wing is a chicken nugget. That legal ruling, which we need to get to later, got more time than the possible war with Iran. Wow, I'm only barely aware of this controversy, Well, what are boneless wings? Is the question. If you're serving boneless wings and somebody sued, what is your deal. You can't call those wings, these are nuggets, and so there needed to be a legal ruling, and then it got into what if you call something a vegetarian buffalo wings made out of cauliflower or whatever. Clearly those are boneless and not We're never at any point the wing of any animal as they are Fevidently, what then you say, exactly?
Speaker 2: They said that they're not the wings of a cauliflower.
Speaker 1: What the judge said, yes, correct. I am amused and fascinated by this legal question, the fact that it is a lawsuit. I want to find the plaintiff and beat him to death with a chicken wing, which would take a while. I mean, even to our story which we led with talking about Prince Andrew getting arrested is getting a hundred times more attention than the fact that we are on the brink of a sustained war with a major country. Well, you've got to admit, though, if a second tier member of the British royal family were to go to jail, that would change everything. Oh wait a minute, checking, no, it would have no effect on anything at all. So, getting back to your original question, how many people are paying any attention to it? So when the bombs start falling, I would suspect that the approval rating will be roughly fifty to fifty, like everything with Trump. But a week into it and maybe we've had a plane shot down and I don't know, fifteen soldiers die. What is the public opinion going to be on having no background of why we're doing this whatsoever? Correct? Yes, we're an unserious country where everybody votes and everybody gets their news from tickety talk or you know, the stupid celebrity news that is the network news these days. Yeah, it's unsustainable. I'm just glad we have lots of guns and planes. So you we go back tortum monarchy is what you're saying. Uh, yes, well, no, the sweet spot. The founding fathers had the balance, right, Come on, come on, don't say landed white males. That's not what I mean. No, that is the public, not a democracy. It is a democratic republic. Let's not quibble. But a pure democracy is an idiotic idea. You do have to tip your cat to the royal family that they've got a lot of levers to pull to try to help out a family member and keep him out of trouble. In there, they're they're letting him twist in the breeze. Oh no, King Chuck said, no, the justice system should proceed. It's fine. Apparently behind the scenes Andrew Andrew rings a bell. Apparently behind the scenes, Prince William is a real driving force in This guy's a scumbag and has got to go. He bringing us down Uncle Purvo. Yeah, all that Wills, who seems to be a pretty straight laced guy, does not dig Uncle Purvo's lifestyle. What did they know behind this? All right, That's what I was gonna say. I'm sure William and Charles, Charles, especially being the older brother, has known for years. Right. Well, there was that story that I think I mentioned yesterday where Epstein and Andrew were bringing like multiple women of slatterly habits as they used to say way back in the day to Buckingham Palace for like lunches and cavorts. And if Queen Liz got wind of that, I'm sure she was really unhappy. I wasn't there some story if you had some bimbo sitting in the throne or something. Remember that, Remember that that sounds vaguely familiar. Here, there's a photo came out of some Harlot sitting on a throne. Harlot. That's another good one. Yeah. Anyway, of course, some of these people are not they're victims. They're just plain victims, a lot of these people. Yeah, it's interesting. One more thought on this, then I'll shut up. The Epstein case continues, in spite of it being unsavorty that all of these memos and stuff and emails have been put out to yield really interesting stories about the upper crust and the way they behave. In this modeling recruiter from France, super famous, like top of the industry, and how all the beautiful girls in the world wanted to be models and he would give them modeling contracts financed by Jeffrey Epstein. They would fly all over the world, they would eat, they would drink, they would be merry, they would sit on the throne at Buckingham Palace, and occasionally they had to give up a little sex. And there's probably a fair number of people that are perfectly willing to make that trade. Well, right, yeah, where hmm, what the hell? It'll be fun a little crazy, he's not so bad looking ends and trafficking begins as a line to drug Oh kidding, no kidding, We better start to show officially. We've been jabbering on for a long time. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this It is Thursday, February nineteenth, the year twenty twenty six, Armstrong and getting we approve of this program. All right, let's be get officially according to FCC and British Royal Family rules at Mark ext On persuaded, there's raved quicking across store, flat contact and we are headed for overtime. We belne now, I'm quaint huge. Wait three and a half minutes and over time when your ships pistons dolls? When use him overtime? Let's him other of the United States, Well on that face, sloop block here, Hey the Semis got chills? What said you suck Swayton? Oh wow, wow, you're like Trump? What these are our allies? You idiot? Three of the four semifinal games, I'm sorry, quarterfinal games went to overtime. Three of the four. Greatest day in Olympic Hockey history. Oh really, and we won? So that's cool. Uh, we've got Katie's headlines on the way and lots of stay here Armstrong and Getty. We used a whole lot of time with our silliness around Prince Andrews. Who we gotta get to it? Who's reporting what? It's the lead story with Katie Green Katie all right, Well, just because we have to if all of the alphabet networks are going, Prince Andrew at the very top, Yeah, because they love royal stuff. And this this is a big one. Yeah, New York Times.
Speaker 2: US military moves into place for possible strikes in Iran.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the biggest error of power that's ever been assembled in the Middle East.
Speaker 2: And so three from the Washington Post, Ilia malanin the quad God says the person who came to the Olympics a few weeks ago is now dust.
Speaker 1: Well that's interesting. It's the new Ilia. Science has explained his failure. It involves apes. Stay with us, and the Blade Babes ain't doing so well either. We're struggling with our ice skating.
Speaker 2: From NBC. You Too releases Renee Good tribute song called American Obituary.
Speaker 1: Oh My God Boy both timely and hotly desire Oh oh bono, Oh I'm such a fan of you two. But then old blan o'bono.
Speaker 2: Yeah, New York Post rich people are developing quote longevity fixtion syndrome and paying up to one hundred and twenty thousand dollars a week to treat it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely need that story. Can't wait to hear about the rich draining the blood of the young.
Speaker 2: Study fines rotator cuff tears found in seventy three percent of adults over forty What.
Speaker 1: You know, I actually talked to an athletic trainer about this from what well, it's it takes a lot of beating. Your rod to your shoulder is an incredibly complicated joint, and your rotator cuff gets beat up through the years. It's super common.
Speaker 2: And finally the Babylon be amazing new study suggests you can just think thoughts without posting them online.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that. I know mine's from pat myself on the back. That's where I really do damage. That'll do it. Yeah, it's awkward. We'll bring up to speed on some more stories. I'm it is going to be I think the biggest news story and the biggest surprise news story in America when we're all of a sudden at a full on war day after day after day after day for several weeks, which of course can always go sideways and other countries get involved or anything could happen. And what percentage of Americans will think Iran is Iraq where Saddam used to romp and play right, significant lots on the way if you missed a segment at the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty Prince Andrew's sixtieth birthday today, by the way, sixtieth birthday. That's a landmark birthday. Happy birthday, you're a worldwide pariah and a laughingstock. Happy birthday. You're in jail probably probably for the rest of your life in that country. The sort of things he's done is a life sentence. The second right, the sex stuff and the trading state secret stuff could easily put him in jail the rest of his life. Wow, and King Chuk has said heh let the justice proceed, the justice system do what it does, washing my royal hands of this. So an hour two we're going to have a reporter. We don't do this very often. We're actually gonna have a reporter on the social media trial that's been going on in Los Angeles. Zuckerberg was on the stand yesterday. Just a little tease for you. I was surprised by this. I thought the defense was going to be, you know, what's addictive, what's not. Nobody really knows the line on that sort of stuff. Is it against the law to make your product? Make a product people like so much they can't stop eating or using or watching or whatever. No, he went with He denied that Meta seeks to make Instagram addictives, saying, I'm focused on building a community that is sustainable. I'm not trying to maximize the amount of time they spend every month on it. Oh so he lied, that's just obviously not true. Testillying. Yes, why did he say that. I mean, he's got I assume, some of the most expensive lawyers on the planet, and you decided to deny you're trying to make your product something we can't put down. Well, that's just false on its face. He's a very smart guy. On the other hand, speaking of royalty, he has kingly powers that most kings would envy, status and wealth and probably a lot of self regard. And you know, I don't blame him. I'm surprised because I thought so he thought he could. Just he's so used to people saying yes, mister Zuckerberg, yes sir, that he's lost his filter for what's clearly bull less and what's not. Because I thought I could. I was helping you along, Mark by saying, you can't make it against the law to make a product so good people can't stop using it. That's what I was trying to because I think that's true what I just said. Sure, but you can't claim that you weren't trying to make a product we can't stop using. That's hilarious. Yeah, Yeah, Anyway, we'll get a report on that testimony coming up an hour or two. Let's belied by like a thousand different internal documents and emails and that sort of thing. Just amazing, Okay, looking forward to that. Here's the story we should talk about, and the one I want to talk about, the one we should talk about. US gathers the most air power in the Mid East since the two thousand and three Iraq invasion. I would argue, I don't know this, but I'll bet it's true that because of technological advances, it's the strongest force that's ever been gathered anywhere on the planet, and I'm serious in saying this. It probably includes the discombobulator ray. Oh yeah, that was used to like shocking, astonishing. Nobody's talking about it, science fiction y effect in snatching up Maduro. So yeah, I would agree with you. Technological advances. Yeah, you're probably right, well said the subhead is. US is ready to strike around, but President Trump hasn't yet decided to do so. First of all, some of the facts and then a little analysis. Over the past few days, the US has continued to move Cutting Edge thirty five and twenty two jet fighters toward the Middle East. Second aircraft carrier loaded with attack and electronic warfare planes is on the way. Command and control aircraft vital for orchestrating large air campaigns are inbound, and critical air defenses have been deployed to the region in recent weeks to our bases and other places. The firepower will give the US the option of carrying out a sustained, weeks long air war against Dran instead of the one and done midnight hammer strike we were discussing earlier, and the talks are going on. I suspect very strongly that Iran's thinking, yeah, let's string out these talks because it always works, always works, and Trump is thinking, yeah, we're still working on Saudi's in the UAE and using their airspace because that has saves a lot of fuel, and let's get our air defenses up and run. And then in about a week Kerbluwie, Yeah, and Mark Alprin's newsletter today he wrote, this is going to be a big play for history, justice and one for all, once and for all dealing with Tran's theocracy. This will be for history. Yeah. Yeah, I am seeing just as kind of an aside, more and more folks joining us in saying out loud, you know, a lot of this is the Western world, the enlightened world against Islamism. For a while, it was kind of taboo, it was out of fashion even say that. It's it's always been clear to me. I don't I don't know. It's it's my great gift that I couldn't give a crap what people think. It's funny, it's gonna accuse me of being an islamophobe, whatever that is. I'm not. It's funny that we have enough distance after nine to eleven that this story is not being run through that lens. Really, but it is. It's a theocracy. It's fundamental Muslim theocracy. Right, That's not the only challenge, and that's not the only kind of totalitarian you know, evil that we've got a face in the world. But it's a big one, yeah, and it exists all around the world. You know. They're terrorist attacks in the name of ISIS or al Qaeda or various offshoot groups all over the place in Africa and France and wherever as we know. So yeah, one more note about the armaments the administration is assembling. Not all of the weapons the US could use to strike Iran are currently in the Middle East, nor even need to be. This is worth remembering. The two stealth bombers have long trained to carry out Middle East missions directly from the US, as they did in June against the fordoh plant there, or from joint US UK based Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean. Other long range US bombers can do the same, and in fact, trumpa wrote in a social media post Wednesday, which is a curious way to communicate, but that's what he does, that quote, it may be necessary for the US to use Diego Garcia. So on a completely different topic, I can't believe we haven't talked about this yet. Oh coming up, science explains the quad god's choke. I want to hear about that. I'm I'm as a guy who choked always in every athletic endeavor. I'm fascinated by that that it reached a guy at that level, well right, a guy who had every bit of the confidence you lacked. He's still freaked out. Yeah, it has to do with apes, apes apes. It's a factor, end of the science anyway, nervous apes who are terrible figure skaters. That's the experience. I'm giving it away. But yeah, he can't land a single quad an experiment. They strapped skates on apes. They showed him a bunch of videos and oh it went so poorly. They put him in the sequence and write nothing. They just sat there right, complete waste of time. So here's here's the one that I kind of sort of cringingly want to talk about. Have you heard about Congressman Tony Gonzales, a Republican of Texas, part of the report Splicans incredibly slim majority in the House. He had an affair with his super hot young mom, aid married mom, broke up with her and he's married. Yes, they're both married. Okay, I'm ninety percent here. I think he's married. It's bad either way, but yeah, right, I can't swear he is married. But anyway, and she went from keyaid rising star to yeah, why don't you empty the trash cans and do the toilets? At work and at home? Her husband and father of her beautiful young child found out of all about all this that sucks. Family fell apart, as you might expect, and she poured gasoline all over herself and set herself on fire in the backyard of her home in Uvalde, Texas, of all places. I saw the story, but I didn't know that this was the background on it. Woweah, Why did she go self immolation on this as a show of pain, anger, self hatred? I don't know. Possibly kind of crazy, Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's rough. The explaining that to the kids, Oh my lord, can you imagine? So anyway, the headline I think in the Wall Street Journal is quite appropriately Texas Republican Gonzales faces of fair allegations ahead of GOP primary and scrutiny for everything he's up to. He's done, isn't he? You can't have your your girlfriend who's married with a child, set herself on fire because you broke up with her and say I'm here for the people of Texas. My opponent's last girlfriend set herself on fire. Is that one we want? It's too easy, no kidding. Top couple Republican challenger called for him to drop out of the primary race. Yeah, it might be a good idea. Jeez, Louise, your last girlfriend dropped out of the human race. Yeah, if you've ever even thought of uttering, you know, if we break up, I'll do blank to myself. You really, you really have mental health problems. Oh my god, but this gal and you know, they're both really good looking people and all I just yeah, the the high flying, super hot I can get sex when I want it set, which is not a set I belong to. Oddly enough, there there are real hazards there, these two maroons. She's hot, I'm hot, let's get together. She's got a little kid. I'm a congress and let's not worry about it. Yeah. Wealth and look, so most people have those lines drawn for them by life, right of how many options you have out there, If you don't have those lines drawn for you, like a small percentage of people through looks and wealth. You gotta have a lot more discipline. I guess yeah. The husband, I'm sorry. The lawyer who represents the husband said in an interview he wants to see Congressman Gonzalez quote stand before a microphone and say, I, Tony Gonzalez admit that my conduct with this young lady is the reason of her demise. Oof, that's a lawyer talk. And you know, Tony Gonzalez wasn't married to the husband she was. And it's possible. We're not on in uve all Da, Texas right now. We're on a lot of places. They might be able to hear us anyway. They can get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. They probably follow us wherever podcasters are distributed. It's possible. He finds out she sets herself on fire, and like, yeah, I'm not surprised, I mean, was about right, Yeah, that she was kinda kind of emotional and on the edge of saying possible, I don't know. All listen, it's a tragedy. There's a lot of suffering here, and I don't want to make light of it, but yeah, it's entirely possible. They started to, you know, getting it on as it were, and he realized, holy cow, she is completely nuts and thought, I got to get out of this somehow. Oof oof is right, man, that'd be a tough one to carry around. Fidelity folks makes life so much easier. Who has its rewards too? Oo? Wow that phone call, nipes? Yeah, bad news about your ex girlfriend. Hey, we've got mailbag coming up. Everybody on a cheer ear no uh yeah? And then more news today, and we are going to talk to a reporter about the social media trial, which I think is super interesting. And there's all kinds of tentacles from the results of that trial about social media and then the Internet and all kinds of different things. Possibly, So stick around. Our figure skaters men and women suck. Oh, but our hockey skaters men and women might win the gold medal. So can any of our hockey skaters do quads? Could we have it like our goalie go out there and win the figure skating or something, because our hockey skaters are good, really good, like best in the world. Yeah yeah, I don't know. We're better at beating people up than twirling around in sparkles. That's the frontier spirit, I believe. Here's your freedom loving quota today. It's actually, actually it is a freedom loving quota today, come to think of it. From the great Ludwig von Nises and his classic Human Action, A Treatise on economics, socialism is an alternative to capitalism, as potassium cyanide is an alternative to water. Ah, I would agree completely. A male man drops no mail bag and armstrong and yetty dot com. Socialism will come up in a moment or two. But first this. It's a story about a school board in kel Unicornia voting almost unanimously to keep letting boys beat the crap out of girls on the playing field in support of transgender rights. Which we'll get to it. It's big, big city, too big town. But Darren writes hello jents. Joe often says that we are at the beginning of the end of the madness. No, Darren, no, no, no. I have no skills but wordsmith three. I cannot build a decent table. I suck it golf, but I string words together pretty so get it right. What I said is we are not at the beginning of the end. We're at the end of the beginning. Oh but thanks for sending along the headline. I can't even believe it. On the topic of why Redhead's disproportionate convert to Islam. According to one of our other listeners, Yeah, not sure that's statistically true. Joshawn writes, I know what's going on with the redheaded Muslims. They're just looking for a soul and a reference to the nineties South Park narrative or twenty ten have no soul, gingers have no soul. I didn't realize south Park started the Wow wow jeshan wow. Moving along to Michael's three sounds in nature that you should pay he do. They are dangerous? Man? Can you play the yes? If you didn't catch that segment yesterday, that was an epic, epic, armstrong and giddy segment. It was, indeed, Yeah, can you play just the first one? Michael? That of course clearly as it turns out a branch breaking well. Monty from Montana rights guys. I've been a tree area firefighter, sometimes known as a wild Lend firefighter for many years. I actually had a visceral reaction to hearing the crackling falling tree sound today in the Dangerous Outdoor Sound segment five Weekend. Dead trees called snags are constant. I'm sorry, fire weakened and dead trees called snags are constant threat in our office, and almost every one of us has had multiple close calls. That free tree falling crackling sound from your soundtrack is familiar to all wildline firefighters and makes most of us shudder. Look, who's laughing now? Michael may have saved lives. That was the point with that, right radio theater of the mind anyway, Give a shout out to the Tree area firefighters for the difficult and dangerous job they do. Thanks for doing what you do. He looks forward to every show. Thanks Moni, and thanks for the note. That would all makes sense to you if you go back and listen to that segment Armstrong and getting on demand the podcast yesterday's show, Adam writes the dangerous sounds brought to attention by Michael or no laughing matter. I was in a tree area once. Michael couldn't come up with a word for a forest. He's a tree, Yeah, forest anyway, and witnessed an elderly man get hammered into the ground like a nail when a giant branch snapped off during augusta wind. Oh my god, and it was dir It was at the end of a fishing derby. It was horrible, he says, obviously, but the show must Why does that make it worse? Why does the fishing derby make it worse? Well, everybody was gathered to have a good time and compete and pull fish out of there, so that I've had been gathered for a funeral a bad time. It would have been better to get driven into the ground like a nail. I see your point, but there's more to the story. It was horrible, obviously, but the show must go on, or the raffle in that case, And it was really awkward because they kept calling ticket numbers that would go and claimed, and everybody was muttering about whether or not they checked the old guy's pockets. Oh my godd anyway, be safe out there, y'all, and thanks for bringing our attention to the thing Old Jim gets driven into the ground like a railroad spike. Well with the raffle must go on? Six seven eight two. Has anybody got that we have a fruit basket? Six seven eight two? Hey, I got an idea where number I saw Jim buy like ten tickets adam him. I salute you, my friend, for that email. God, you gotta cancel the raffle after that, I don't know people paid money in what are you going to keep it? Well? You raffle e the low's the lawn man. What are you, Prince Andrew? You gotta fulfill your obligation. What are you, Prince Andrew? You know I've got a lot more great emails. We'll squeeze him in next hour. That's funny. Yes, we have much more to come in hours two, three, four. We do four many segments hours. If you miss it the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. We've got a good correspondent coming up an hour two Armstrong and Getty