Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty arm.
Speaker 2: Strong and Jettie and now he.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 4: I read President Trump's book The Art to Make a Deedle, and he.
Speaker 3: Advised to just close information before before it's time.
Speaker 2: I just thought that was funny. Uh, that's the Art to make a deal. I read The Art to Make Va Making Deals. We didn't get to Trump's comments over the weekend where he said I thought the toughest stuff he said about Russia. Maybe a change of tone. I don't know. He had a meeting alone alone with Zelenski there at the Vatican because of the Pope's funeral. No idea what they talked about out, but more on that later. Yeah, yeah, interesting stuff. So a crazy, crazy thing happening. I saw Donald Trump in the movies Homes to Be Homing Alone too, and also.
Speaker 5: The is Levrov and I every week watched the apprenticing.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well his English is better than my Russian. So crazy thing happened last week in Wisconsin involving a rogue judge. We'll see how Pere Thomas of ABC News does describe in What Happens sixty Michael, a.
Speaker 6: Sitting state court judge, is facing federal charges and up to six years in prison. Milwaukee County Circuit Judge Hannah Dugan faces multiple charges for allegedly obstructing ICE agents trying to arrest in undocumented immigrants. According to a newly unsealed indictment, on April eighteenth, Dugan was visibly upset when she and another judge confronted a group of federal agents that had come to her courthouse to arrest Eduardo Flores Ruez, an undocumented Mexican citizen who was in court to face misdemeanor domestic violence charges. Agent said she told them to go to see the chief judge of the courthouse and went back to her courtroom, where Judge Jugan then escorted Flores Ruez and his counsel out of the courtroom through a jury door. Flores Ruez was later arrested near the courthouse.
Speaker 5: Okay, there are a lot of facts he got right there. But it's interesting you come away with a different impression than you're about to have. Ah, what was I gonna say? It seemed important at the time when it went by him and.
Speaker 3: That's weird. Oh, that's right.
Speaker 5: The Washington Post portrayed this whole episode as part of Trump's war against the judiciary. This is really sending a message to judges all over the country.
Speaker 3: That's something, something.
Speaker 2: Having a chilling effect all bet Oh, absolutely so.
Speaker 5: John Roberts on Fox News. I was talking to any General BONDI about what happened. Listen to this play by play and how does the deal feel to you after you hear this?
Speaker 4: So let me read a little bit from the criminal complaint here, and Judge Dugan says, despite having been advised of the administrative warrant for the arrest of Flores Ruiz, Judge Dugan then escorted Flores Ruiz and his counsel out of the courtroom through the jury door, which leads to a non public area of the courthouse.
Speaker 2: A footchase ensued.
Speaker 4: The agents pursued Flora's Ruiz for the entire link to the courthouse, and ultimately apprehended him. According to this complaint, Judge Jiggen was visibly angry that Ice was there to arrest Flores Ruiz even tried to kick the deportation agents out of the courthouse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and to set the stage for you and Sandra. This was truly horrific. This guy was in court being prosecuted by a state prosecutor for domestic violence battery. He had beat up two people, a guy and a girl. Beat the guy hif guy thirty times, knocked him to the ground, choked him, beat up a woman so badly they both had to go to the hospital. And John, you know it's so rare for victims to want to cooperate.
Speaker 2: They wanted to cooperate.
Speaker 1: They were sitting in the courtroom with the state prosecutor. The judge learns that Ice was outside to get the guy because he had been deported in twenty thirteen, came back in our country, commits these crimes. Charged with committing these crimes victims in court, judge finds out. She goes out in the hallway, screams at the immigration officers. She's furious, visibly shaken, upset, sends them off to talk to the chief judge. She comes back in the courtroom here going to believe this, takes the defendant and the defense attorney back in her chambers, takes him out of private exit and tells him to leave while a state prosecutor and victims of domestic violence are sitting in the courtroom.
Speaker 5: Wow, so look at that message this guy's And by the way, you beat the hell out of two people and it's a misdemeanor. Wow, including a woman. But so anyway, with the prosecut ready to go on the case and the victims in the courtroom, judge Lady judge says, no, no, no, what's much more important is this poor immigrant. Because no human being is illegal. He must be freed from the clutches of ice. So I'm going to end the trial right now and show them the emergency exit and then everybody's going to be around sitting around in the courtroom thinking, hey, what the hell happened to the defendant? But it will help him escape the clutches of ice. How perverse is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's got to be straightened out. We've got to figure this out. The Supreme Court has to rule on this. Look, federal laws are federal laws. You don't get to choose to be a city that ignores them.
Speaker 5: Well, right, and if there's a immigration detainer and enforcement action that the federal government has gone through due process to set up, then yeah, you have to cooperate with federal authorities. I mean there there, and you know, if this were at all like a wobbly proposition like the federal government was trying to enforce i don't know, good hygiene or or you know, using proper English in public or something like that. Okay, all right, that's a little weird and intrusive, but that's the purview of the federal government immigration that they're supposed to deal with. That they're saying, this person is due to be you know, removed from.
Speaker 3: The country deported. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm hoping this insane era passes by pretty quickly.
Speaker 3: I just it's it's just nuts.
Speaker 5: Worth pointing this out too, especially if you ever watch any of the Evening Evening Newses. This is a clip sixty seven here. I think it's self explanatory.
Speaker 7: The White House has put up about one hundred posters of what they say or unauthorized immigrants who have been arrested for violent crimes. You could see them there. They put them up on the driveway of the White House. If you look here, that's the West wing just at the forefront the Executive Mansion itself to the left. But what's particularly noteworthy about this location is it is right directly behind the positions where TV correspondents do their hits from the White House lawnch So therefore, no matter what network you're on that includes MSNBC, if you're doing a hit from.
Speaker 2: The White House right now, those pictures.
Speaker 7: Will be behind you, the White House doing a briefing in about a half hour about what.
Speaker 3: They're doing here.
Speaker 2: Well, I find the whole one hundred day thing tedious anyway, it is a pseudo event. Google it. It's a thing that was described to many, many, many decades ago. The media invents a thing then covers it like it's right, like it happened spontaneously. But they to be covered, yes, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And final note Rich Lowry, who I find he writes for the National Review. He's actually an editor in chief, I think. But in terms of reasonableness and sense of humor and fairness and the rest of it is about at the top of the heap. But he was writing about the whole due process question, and he makes an excellent point, at least rhetorically, that Biden and company let millions of people into the country without any due process whatsoever, just you know, handed him a notice to appear that they will ignore it completely and has changed the face of the United States. Does that mean we don't have to follow due process to get.
Speaker 3: Rid of people? No, No, it's more difficult than that.
Speaker 5: But Rich's ultimate point in this piece is that self deportations are the way to do this, and the way you do that is through everify.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. If you can't get a job, you leave.
Speaker 5: Can't get welfare benefits off you go, can't get your kids into schools, et cetera. It's a beautiful, elegant solution. All right, you want to talk about but we need guest workers.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's solve that. That's not impossible.
Speaker 5: It might be, you know, a little controversial, but it can be done. If we're at all serious about this stuff, we could solve it in six months, including getting the legislation through Congress where laws ought to come from.
Speaker 2: I was in Chinatown in San Francisco over the weekend with my son. How does that still? How are there still so many people of Chinese origin? I mean, I understand, like Chinese coming to this country in eighteen fifties and building the railroad and all those different sort of things, But how does it continue to be? I mean, so many places in it seems people speak primarily Chinese and all the signs are in Chinese, and they're I'm surprised that continues. There hasn't been more of a uh, what's the word we always use when different people come together in assilation. I'm surprised there has been more assimilation in your chinatowns.
Speaker 3: I guess because you don't have to.
Speaker 5: I know pretty well well two Americans who are living in foreign lands as part of expat communities there.
Speaker 2: And so there's just no need to learn that language you hang out with other Americans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one is in a Spanish speaking land and the others in Thailand. But yeah, you pick up a little just to you know, you live there. You might as well be able to say hello and good afternoon, thank you, and that sort of thing. But other than that, you live in an nextpac community and.
Speaker 2: Interesting people speak English. My other speaking of people coming here from foreign lands, just my favorite thing that Trump did over the weekend. I'm being sarcastic. He trumped this out. I'm bringing Columbus Day back from the ashes. The Democrats did everything possible to destroy Christopher Columbus's reputation, and all of the Italians that love him so much they tore down his statues and put up nothing but woke or even worse, nothing at all. Well, you'll be happy to know Christopher is going to make a major comeback. I'm hereby reinstating Columbus Day under the same rules, dates and locations as it had for all of them men decades before.
Speaker 5: So call me get a tramp stamp of Christopher Columbus because I understand tramp stamps are back too.
Speaker 2: Both making you come back, Chris. It's funny the issues that Trump jumps on bringing back Columbus Day. Okay, I don't like the Wolke tearing down at Columbus Day statues. Columbus Day is stupid, but o size.
Speaker 5: I do not have a u a boat in this expedition.
Speaker 2: So yes, Joe references gen Z. Women are bringing back the tramp stamp proudly. It's empowering them somehow, I don't quite get it. Among other things on the way stay here. I suppose we are kind of loose with the term tramp stamp, with the assumption that everybody knows what it is. Probably most people in the demographic listening do. It's a uh, it's a kind of tattoo lower back tattoo just above the cleft, could be a variety of things. Well, let me read from the.
Speaker 3: Daily on a young lady.
Speaker 2: On a young lady. Yes, tramp stamp is a derogatory slang term. It's funny. It says that right off the bat here, I I actually gotta admit I find them hot. But I've never I've never been in any kind of relationship with a woman who had one. So but it says here. Tramp stamp is a derogatory slang term, particularly used in the early mid two thousands, referring to a tattoo in a woman's lower back. The term carries a negative connotation, it says here, associating such tattoos with promiscuity or loose morals.
Speaker 5: The term is the care taking it all a ted seriously but tesque go on.
Speaker 2: The label is often used to shame or criticize women who have this type of tattoo, with some attributing the judgment to media portrayals and social expectations Wow expectations, to.
Speaker 5: Booze writing this, you're a buzzkill. You're taking everything too seriously. If people just say things because they're mildly clever, it will all be fine.
Speaker 2: Do you have a tramp stamp? Uh? And I say that with no judgment whatsoever, Katie, No, I don't, and I do.
Speaker 5: You gotta ask Michael next, otherwise it's misogyny.
Speaker 2: I honestly have no judgment about tramp stamps as opposed to what I just read there, I have no judgment whatsoever.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Well, let's say, let's hear this TV news report from today and then we can discuss the.
Speaker 8: Major stock market drop has giving you flashbacks to the two thousands.
Speaker 2: This will just put you over the edge.
Speaker 8: Gen Z is bringing back the lower back tube, derogatorily referred to as the tramp stamp. So sorry to the Tracys who just finished the last round of laser removal.
Speaker 2: It's back, Tracy. Oh I remember pants like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So tattoo artists say it's coming back in a big way, and it's actually a power move for women, one saying getting a lower back tat allows women to reclaim in negative stereotype.
Speaker 5: Was there a single phrase in this story that wasn't jive bullcrap?
Speaker 2: First of all, do you have any judgment on tramp stamps? Katie? Uh? I don't judge them.
Speaker 9: No, but I do remember when I was going to get my first tattoo, how I was told by everyone, Oh, don't get it on your lower back. That's it was the tramp stamp for the bumper sticker.
Speaker 2: I noticed. And what is the famous movie, Uh, wedding crashers might as well be a bullseye is the uh but uh, it's crass. Well the reason I bring that out but is crass is is that there was a change there, even among women, because I know I've known lots of women who don't have them and did have judgment about them. So it wasn't universally accepted by women as okay for a very long period of time, and then it made the change to where it does denote a certain personality type. Although I don't know that that's fair, Yes, Katie, Oh.
Speaker 9: No, I was just this is taking me back all of the things that I've heard it called and it's not good.
Speaker 5: Perhaps we could go through those on the podcast, Well one more thing podcast.
Speaker 2: Unless their shirt pulls up or something like that, you have to have a certain type of intimate moments even recognize the fact that they have a tramp stamp.
Speaker 3: So but beach. Sure you know a crop top.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The term stramp tamp tramp stamp is often used to shame women, and the term perpetuates harmful cultural stereo types about their sexuality. It does say here it's important to note that men who have tattoos on their lower backs are rarely, if ever, subjected to the same judgment or Derogarey terms.
Speaker 3: Asking you're bringing everybody down.
Speaker 2: I think, I think. I think if you. I think if you're a dude and like you bent over the mini fridge to get a beer out and your shirt pulled up and everybody saw your tramp stamp, there would be judgment.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't feel the judgments. Everybody would tell everybody, Oh my god, you know Darren.
Speaker 3: I mean, it.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't photos videos, I like misclaiming that there's no judgment for men. Nah, there would be no.
Speaker 9: Just a guy friend of mine started dating this girl and he realized she had a tramp stamp, and he said, oh, I can't, she's got.
Speaker 2: A beer coaster.
Speaker 5: I refer to them as perdition inscriptions or prostitution illustrations. Tump taking everything, so damn seriously, it's fine.
Speaker 2: It is kind of funny though, that everything comes back in style, including things that had a very negative connotation. It's empowering, says the news story.
Speaker 5: Women start taking back a negative stereotype.
Speaker 9: That barbed wire tattoo across her lower back really shows power.
Speaker 2: It's empowering.
Speaker 3: So much horse crap?
Speaker 2: Does everybody have the time to worry about this sort of thing? Well, you're not young, you're not twenty two years old.
Speaker 3: Far from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stay with us more in the way.
Speaker 10: Armstrong and Geddy with President Trump and President Vladimir Zelenski reunited at his funeral to discuss an end to the war in Ukraine. It was the first meeting between Trump and Zelenski since that Oval Office eruption in February. March of the US pressure had been brought to bear on Ukraine, but this latest meeting triggered a shift from President Trump, who now appears to be threatening sanctions against Vladimir Putin. In a post on social media, he wondered if Putin is just tapping me along and has to be dealt with differently through banking or secondary sanctions. The White House called Trump and Zelenski's Vatican face to face very productive, Zelensky echoing that sentiment, saying it was a very symbolic meeting that has potential to become historic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd say that was something. If you haven't seen the picture, it looked very impromptu, like they had grabbed a couple of folding chairs and pulled him over in the corner and it was just the two of them, completely alone, having a conversation. Yeah, which I think is a good thing, absolutely, especially given you know Bill Maher talking about going to the White House and saying he was so different. Trump was so different than he expected him to be, and how more serial self aware he is, and how he listened so much better, blah blah blah. I'll bet I'll bet he and Zelensky had a very real conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh to uh have a transcript to that, I'd be so interested in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And there's a reason Trump wanted that to be away from everybody and anyway, so I'll read from the post that they referenced there, very long post Trump put out over the weekend bashing the New York Times for their coverage of this and that and everything, and then he gets to this all about Ukraine and the Russian and the coverage. This is sleepy Joe Biden's war, not mine. It was a loser from day one and should have never happened, and wouldn't have happened if I were president at the time. I'm just trying to clean up the mess that was left to me by Obama and Biden, and what a mess it is. With all that being said, there was no reason for Putin to be shooting missiles into civilian areas, cities, and towns over the last few days. It makes me think that maybe he doesn't want to stop the war. Maybe he's just tapping me along and has to be dealt with differently through banking or secondary sanctions. Too many people are dying. That was the most forthright hint toward. Okay, the different way of handling Putin is coming.
Speaker 5: What he said is true within without a shadow of doubt that Putin's just been tapping him along. I've never heard that expression, but yeah, I know what he means. That's without question, Yeah, pretending he wants a piece talk while he continues to kill civilians and gain inches of Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Of course, oh on, Putin announced today probably because of this, calling for a ceasefire for May eleventh through the thirteenth or something like that. It's some big holiday they have in Russia to celebrate the end of World War two. But they should get the most credit for winning. By the way, but he isn't going to do a ceasefire, you know. He called for a ceasefire over Easter and then attacked apartment complexes. So but that's what he does, and he gets away with it a lot.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I've just got to equival slightly with your giving credit to Russia for winning World War Two.
Speaker 3: If it were not for.
Speaker 5: Hitler deciding to invade, especially in the chilly weather, months might have gone very, very differently. But anyway, true, that's not a quibbal, just a good lord talk about your bad decisions.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah.
Speaker 5: I find it so difficult to figure out Trump's motives at times, especially because he's pretty mercure and change his direction in a way that I find disconcerting.
Speaker 3: But if he has as.
Speaker 5: A hardcore humanitarian belief that the war is feutile and must end because too many good people are dying, and he thinks my one goal is ending the dying, I get putting enormous pressure on Zelensky because if you were to look at this as an independent analyst, and I've been tasked. I'm working for one of the big consulting firms, KPMG or something like that. They say, Joe, we need you to put together a report on how to end this war. One of the things I would say is the Ukrainians want to fight to the death. They are not going to end this war until they get the country back, and that's extremely illegal and so and I'm not arguing in favor of this. I'm just trying to understand it so I could see where Trump would go into the process thinking, the one thing I gotta do is talk to Zelensky into fighting to the death, talking him out of fighting to the death until all of their ground is regained, because that's never gonna happen. And that's gonna be a tough nut to crack because there are proud people. Might that explain his rhetoric. I don't know why you have to say he started the war.
Speaker 3: That's still looney to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he said it he'd get over the weekend. Oh and yet another end.
Speaker 3: I'm trying. I'm trying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't get that at all. I sure would like him to call Pootin out as an evil, evil bastard because he is. He's one of the worst people on planet Earth. And similar to Ron Reagan saying evil empire and various things like that, you gotta call out evil where you where it exists. AnyWho, I was listening to the Dispatch podcast over the weekend. We're fans of the Dispatch around here, and they had a really interesting conversation about Trump's worldview and politics, a couple of things that I'd never heard before. They're not Trump fans around there, but one of the things he said, I think David French of The New York Times brought this up that Trump is, by any definition, a really good politician. I mean, I don't know how you would define good politician. But he got elected president twice, and that third time he ran, he lost eighty thousand votes, so I know, with no experience whatsoever. So but I think this is very, very true that one thing Trump probably sensed throughout his business career, you know, funding all politicians of different stripes for a variety of reasons, is that these people don't actually stand up for what they believe in. They are I don't know if cowards is fair, they're more they're more practical. That's better than saying cowards they're ripped with pillion. They're way more practical than they let on that they are. And and he has made that work in the Republican Party with people you know who who've said all kinds of nasty things about him or say they won't go along with this or that. But what it comes down to, do I want to stay in office or not. They choose stay in office over whatever belief they had. And then Steve Hayes of The Dispatch weighed in with his decades of covering Washington, d C. Saying he learned over the years a lot of these people the stuff that they claimed they believe, they didn't believe that much anyway. So you got the combination of, even if I really believe something, I'd still rather keep my job than resign, yeah or lose. And two a lot of them didn't believe it in the first place. It just seemed like the best way to get elected. You know, TEA party was hot. So I'll claim H'm from small, small government, but I don't actually care. I just want to be in office. And I think we would all be better off if we recognized that that was true, and I'm not saying at all, this is just a Republican party. I remember Laurence O'Donnell, who I can't stand of MSNBC, but he was He worked in the Senate for many, many years, and I remember him saying geez a couple of decades ago. Now on Chris matthews Show, Chris Matthews brought up the idea of these Democratic senators fighting for this or that, and Lawrence O'Donnell, who had been the behind the scenes guy at the Senate for a very long time, said, I've never seen a senator fight for anything. I said, I'm just telling you that, I've never seen one fight for anything ever.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: You vote for it or work for it if you think it'll keep you in office, or you can do it without losing. But if it comes down to I want to stay elected, that's your choice.
Speaker 3: Always.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't we all be better off if we recognize that that's the way it works. Also my third point, and this didn't come up in the podcast. I think this all the time. I think people throw around way too casually, the idea of standing up for your principles at the risk of getting booted out of office, or you should resign. If you feel that way, how likely you're going to resign from your job? And then all of us sudden you got no job and you got to come up with an entire new life plan for how you're going to make your house payment, you know, support your kids, blah blah blah. I mean, that's it's way easy to say of these politicians that they should have more guts with their job, when most of us would do a lot of things to make sure we don't lose our careers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's even more complicated than that, I think, because if I believed in X, whatever issue, you can pick one of my many jihads. If I believe in X, and I'm just not able to get X done, and I sense that if I keep hammering on X, I'm going to lose my office. I might really truly believe in issue X and think, you know what, let me get another term, and I'm going to keep plugging.
Speaker 3: But I got to be cool about it. For now.
Speaker 2: That's true and a very charitable view. I don't know how that's just true in a certain percentage. Yeah, I don't know how much of it is that I think there's an awful lot of I will just I just I figure out a way to get elected, and now I'm going to stay in office. That's about all I ever think.
Speaker 3: About this one. Yeah, yeah, of.
Speaker 2: Which Trump understood in a way that I don't think a lot of people do. And he thought, you know, if I have, if I'm in a position where they got to go along with me or they might lose, they're going to go along with me.
Speaker 3: And He's been right a lot.
Speaker 5: And if they've said horrendous things about me in the past, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: That mean what they think do they They may have believed that and now they got to keep their mouth shut, or they didn't believe that at the time they were they misread the room and thought being against me was their best option.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or they're just a little late to the party. Either way, they're useful to me now. So much of politics is just transactional.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, and the more you realize that, and the more quote unquote cynical you become, the smarter you are.
Speaker 3: Because the whole scam is I.
Speaker 5: Believe firmly in these things, and I will lead you because I care about you. That's the scam. Now you got a guy like Rand Paul. He actually believes what he says. I don't know if it's one hundred percent or eighty percent or whatever, but he's a guy with a mission, a massy from Texas. He believes what he says. There are a couple of more, but just a couple other than that. No, they're just they're they're a tool to get what you want done as a voter, and if they don't get it done, then they're a bad tool. Try another tool. But they are not a savior.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: How many of the people who pitch fiscal conservatism or or you know, let's do the democrat side, you know, some of their we got to help the working people or whatever. The crab it's just that's just what they think keeps him in office. They don't They don't think about it or care about it really at all. Be a lot of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, there's fun line between or a lot of gray area, I should say, between just pandering not having any beliefs, and crafting what you say about your beliefs so you get a chance to stay in office and enact them someday. I mean, where does one start and the other one end. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But as they pointed out, and I think is true, Trump's great talent might be he realized this to a level. Most people don't understand that these people have no convictions and staying in their job is their main priority. Times ten, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 5: And you can get them to dance to your tune if you are utterly heartless about primarying of them.
Speaker 2: Or right right? Have you right? It's pretty interesting. It's a disgusting, although you know the old saying it's the worst system except for every other one tried, which is still true. We will finish strong next time, arm strong?
Speaker 11: Yet?
Speaker 5: Do you have a cup? Pop cup?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? I hear your pop asking for it.
Speaker 3: He's actually a rooster.
Speaker 2: Thank you for bringing him ahead. What's his name?
Speaker 3: Fluffy?
Speaker 2: That's so cute?
Speaker 3: Oh you got girl?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this chicken t get a picture?
Speaker 3: Yeah my day behind.
Speaker 2: That made you day. That made your day. Somebody bringing a rooster through the drive through at Starbucks? That made your day? Okay, a rooster named Fluffy? That made my day. Oh my god, I love.
Speaker 9: Your Oh my gosh, chicken.
Speaker 2: The whole pop cup thing. They're all chicken I find the whole pup cup thing, you know, Like, I mean, I like dogs, but.
Speaker 3: Just what I would have got a lot works.
Speaker 9: I would have gotten a lot more joy out of that clip if the chick would have been like, no, no, that's not a pup, So you can have no pup cups.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't have barnyard animal.
Speaker 5: We don't have chicken cups here at Starbucks have rules, we have standards.
Speaker 2: Made your day with your chicken made day. All the things that could make my day. Seeing a rooster in the drive through would not be it.
Speaker 9: There's so many jokes that could be made about those girls going, oh my god about a rooster.
Speaker 5: Right, wow, wow, Well let's roll on. It's a new Armstrong and Getty feature at women in their beverages.
Speaker 11: I leaned in to take a sip and I noticed that something hit me on the forehead and I looked at my husband like what was that? And when I turned around, I saw the snake in my margarita and I just jumped away from the bar. At that point, there was moving. It started wrapping around my straw. They grabbed stick trying to get it, and I was just like, please, don't let it with my purse. Another man that was having dinner on the other side of the bar came and he grabbed it and took it out. I left shaking like I was traumatized.
Speaker 3: It's a woman who found a snake in her margarita.
Speaker 2: I gathered that.
Speaker 9: She there is something hit her in the forehead. So she turned around and asked her husband.
Speaker 2: What was that? And it was a snake on her straw. This didn't happen how big she was.
Speaker 5: She was sipping it and perhaps had her eyes closed, and then the snake leapt out of the margarita. The way they didn't hit her somehow, you know, the way margarita will hoooped her in the forehead, her eyes being closed.
Speaker 3: She had to turn to her man.
Speaker 2: I think I'm with you, Katie. I think she brought a snake to the bar or whatever threw it in her margarita, hopeing and become a reality star or something.
Speaker 3: I'm strong, I'm strong, You're ready, Katie Green strong.
Speaker 2: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 5: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap things up for the day. There he is pressing the buttons. Michael Angelo. What's your final thought, Michael. Yeah, I'm trying to think if I had a tramp stamp, what it would say or what it would be, So I guess it would be Kirkling signature.
Speaker 2: You know, wow, affordable luxury.
Speaker 3: Michael, I hear you.
Speaker 5: Katie Green are esteemed to use woman as a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 9: Michael and I are on the same page today because I just text message to my tattoo artist and he's going to drop a mock Armstrong and Getty tramp stamp.
Speaker 2: I like it, except I don't think HR lets us look at it so we can't see it ever.
Speaker 3: Wow, too bad, jack. Final thought for us.
Speaker 2: My youngest was at boy scout camp all weekend, so my oldest and I went off to San Francisco and split the weekend together. We hadn't done any thing just the two of us in so long, which is a crime shame. It was so freaking awesome. And he's fifteen and a half when he'll be gone soon, And uh.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's beautiful. I love that. My final thought.
Speaker 5: I was looking at the reviews of this audio video company see if I should hire them, and I noticed there's one one star review and I went to it and it reads terrible. I purchased to use Lexus and had it delivered. Huge mistake. Paid over four thousand dollars for the warranty. I was guaranteed the car was in prime shape. Never do business with these people. It's like, wait a minute, a car. This is the wrong business. Google, What are you doing? Why is that review still there? S dragging down the ratings? They're not a car dealer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of the complaints people in businesses have about the whole Google review. You'll previews, et cetera. Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday, so.
Speaker 3: Many people, thanks so little time.
Speaker 5: Go to Armstrong and Getdy dot com for the hot links for Katie's corner drops. Note if there's something we want to be talking about, send it along to mailbag at Armstrong and Getty dot com.
Speaker 2: See tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 3: I read President Trump's the Move with the aunt to make I'm Strong and Getty. What do we want to be losers or winners?
Speaker 2: I want winners. I think you're star spangled as so good.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows that, So let's go with a buying it needs a name.
Speaker 5: The beaver pox or raccoon flow or I don't know, pigeon fever.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like beef Box by Bye Armstrong and Getty