Speaker 1: Well, we finally have an answer as to whether Trevor Lawrence is going to be participating in that Netflix series Quarterback. Which player on this team do you think needs.
Speaker 2: Their own reality show?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: I think you need your own reality show?
Speaker 5: Do it?
Speaker 2: Welcome into jags Am.
Speaker 1: It is August seventh and training camps getting ready to get started. I don't even know what day we're on anymore, so I apologize dye eleven. All right, Cool, we're definitely in our second week, that's for sure, because I've lost count of the days.
Speaker 6: We welcome you, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Kay Nannie, Stevens, John and Brian.
Speaker 2: Are with me.
Speaker 4: You just realize you're actually in your own reality show.
Speaker 1: I mean this feels like one every single morning. It does feel that way to me.
Speaker 6: I think since the questions a layup.
Speaker 7: I think Cisco's watch the Dewey reality show twenty four to seven that skip work.
Speaker 6: I would be homeless. I think it's the same episode day after would you not watch? Would you not watch?
Speaker 2: Cisco?
Speaker 1: Though he does stand up comedy in his free time, he's taking a pickle ball for some reason.
Speaker 4: I no, No, he's He's definitely an interesting guy.
Speaker 6: I like there's the same position, so do he would probably have him on.
Speaker 1: As a guest a lot, so we could do the whole like that's chunk of the defense.
Speaker 4: You know what, I would the safety reality show give me Cooper Hodges, the rookie from Baker County. I hear he lives just like you go out his back door and you walk across the back space there because I don't think it's a lawn and into Georgia. And he's a fantastic interview and a great kid. And I hear he's got to rock his fun family, So I think he would. He would do good with one.
Speaker 1: We have to get we have to get him involved somehow.
Speaker 2: I love him. Tug Boat. I'm just a huge fan. Obviously that's his nickname.
Speaker 6: What tug boats? Hug Boats.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's not great.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: All right, let's quickly get into our big things for today. So our first big thing one I mentioned a little bit, no thanks. Trevor came out and answered the questions people were speculating whether he was going to be involved in the second season of the Netflix show. Quarterback Patrick Mahomes was on it last season with Kirk Cousins and Marcus Mariota, and this is what Trevor had to say when asked yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was I was approached. You know, I didn't decided to not do it this year, but you know, that was just something where I feel like, just not the right time for me. Who knows, maybe in the future, but you know, I think it's a really I watched the show though the show was great. I think they did a great job. So but yeah, that's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: There very polite way of answering that question from Trevor saying, you know, maybe some point, but not right now. And I think a lot of it is him wanting to focus on the season, which is commendable. You want to hear that from your quarterback.
Speaker 4: I think part of it is why would you do it? I mean people do those crazy big brother you know, survivor things for money. Well, he's got the money and he's going to get money, so why do you need to let the cameras in when you've already got the money.
Speaker 7: Well, I think too, it sounded to me like he thinks it could be something that would be interesting to do down the road. And I know Mahomes did it, but Mahomes has been in the same system and living his same life, so to speak, since twenty eighteen, so he's got five years where he doesn't worry about the routine. They're still getting sort of everything down here. I could see him thinking it would be fun to do in a year or two, once he knows exactly what his routine is every year.
Speaker 1: And obviously, Patrick Mahomes already won a Super Bowl. There's a little less pressure if you want to follow him around. I would imagine so obviously, and I think a little bit. I don't know if you guys have watched the series. Marcus Mariota didn't come off great after it, so yes, Kirk Cousins and Pat Mahomes look great, but you could get the other end of the spectrum too, And there's always that risk when you're kind of behind the scenes e with it a little bit.
Speaker 2: No, I just you want to go.
Speaker 4: For it, Well, no, I give me the money, right, I've already got the money, so I don't need to let you in to pay me more. I would rather have my privacy and my money than live my life on a I mean, let's be honest. Every single person who's watching this right now has something they don't need people to see.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's true. Keep your private life private.
Speaker 1: That's what he's gonna do for now, so he won't be on the second season. We now know that our second big thing today is playing it safe. I'm going to take a little contrary in view from you guys, because I know how you kind.
Speaker 2: Of feel about it.
Speaker 1: Tyson Campbell obviously suffered a concussion the other day, and not that that was complete freak injury obviously him just falling down and kind of colliding with Kirk's knees at that point. But I at this point, I'm really like, let's kind of conserve what we have here. I think when you know what you have, it's a little less of trying to get them out there and playing. So when we talk about you know, going full speed and practice and getting that physicality, we saw it a little bit yesterday, But then I think, did you mention it? Doug kind of like pulled them in and it was kind of like trying to well.
Speaker 7: That's what Walker Little told Hey's Caroline from ten ten. He said after period or before period eight.
Speaker 6: He kind of brought him in.
Speaker 7: I don't think he liked a couple of the hits that happened early because it wasn't on the script for the day. So I my sense is that there will be some hitting today. It's a live day, so my sense is that'll be the only one of training camp because nothing else really fits unless they do some hitting with the Lions, which I'd be surprised by.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I mean.
Speaker 7: Everything in camp is done for a reason. There's a reason Doug wanted the hitting to be today if that's the day, So I don't think he loved that.
Speaker 6: And keep him safe, I agree, you say Contrarion.
Speaker 1: View, Well, I know you guys are old school, so you're the two a day kind of guys, and I'm just like, super, let's keep everybody well.
Speaker 4: It's worth noting that the mentality has changed, right. I Mean I had this conversation with someone in the practice field yesterday and it was how much do you want to see the starters play in the day when they practiced twice a day, you wanted to see the starters play a little bit in the first, more in the second, the most in the third, and then kind of peter them out in the fourth and they don't play in the fourth game. Well, now there's only three games, and it seems like you're gonna see maybe a smidge of the starters in game one, a little bit more too, and then nobody in game three. And if anybody's even nicked up, you don't practice them in August. Well, that just goes against what the game used to be keyword John being used to be. Now that's the way. Your way, right, is the way that it's done.
Speaker 7: The old man in me, which is me, it tells me that you know, yes, this this is not training camp anymore. These are pad at OTAs, which is fine. Couldn't agree more. It's you know, campus two days where you were just dragging by the end of the.
Speaker 6: Day all that. It shouldn't be that way anymore.
Speaker 7: The salary cap and the important of each key core player has made this different. In the nineties, it was a little bit this way, but it wasn't like now. Teams have six or seven guys. If you lose two of those six or seven core guys, your season is over and as a coach, you're probably getting fired at the end of the year because the owners going, why did I pay all this to lose these guys in training camp? You should manage this better. So I get why they don't do it. And I think dougall hit today. I think he believes I've got to take a little and hits to the ground today. Right, he did that last year once, right, that's today. I think he believes there is a calculated risk needed to get ready, and then you you mediate that risk by having it being very short in a very controlled situation. But it just can't hit constantly in training.
Speaker 6: Can No, you can't.
Speaker 4: And I'm not suggesting you go back to two a days where you do hit like that. That doesn't make any sense, especially when you're adding games to the schedule. You know, these guys you got to manage your body now over eighteen weeks, so you've got to make sure that you're in shape to do that. But when well, it's like the question that I asked Doug last week. You know, you saw Joe Burrow go down with the calf strain. Okay, and you saw who was it in Miami? No Jaalen Ramsey. You know, not really even in a contact drill, just negos, right, they're not even the pads.
Speaker 6: It happens.
Speaker 4: And so Doug said, you can't pull back entirely. You can't just react to every injury that happens, and that's the part of it where you kind of have to stay true to that. I got to get some contact. I got to get some hitting in because otherwise it's October before my guys are used to the contact.
Speaker 7: You have to have your plan and you have to stick to it, except that sometimes there's gonna be risks, it's gonna be injuries, but you have to trust that you're playing will work over the long term.
Speaker 4: Nante Fowler Junior, first day of rookie minute camp wearing not even a helmet. Tear's his acl Those things happen.
Speaker 1: Can't prevent those things going into our final big thing game day. We have a game this week, They're playing the Cowboys on Saturday, and we did talking about that. How much are we going to see the starters? Trevor was asked how much time he feels he needs to play, If he needs to play in the preseason, I'd be surprised if you see.
Speaker 3: To get some reps, and especially you got a few new pieces, get some get some live game reps where it is full speed, it's full contact. You know there's something on the line. You know I think that's definitely valuable. You know who knows how much that will be. Whatever it'll whatever it is, I'll be ready. And uh, you just want to be clean. You want to execute, you want your offense to look sharp, you want to you want to make the plays, you want to be smart, do all that stuff, and just be clean. I think that's the main objective.
Speaker 2: John, to let you get to it. I don't think we see Trevor this week at all.
Speaker 6: Well, after I said that, maybe a series.
Speaker 4: We talked about this in the practice field yesterday. The first preseason game was the Raiders. Last year, he didn't play at all, but the second yeah right, yeah, but this week, right, which was game two for them but Game one for everyone else, he had twelve pass attempts.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I could see that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I I could see that. I could see into the second quarter next week and then nothing in the last right.
Speaker 4: Which gives you a couple of extra weeks because remember now with the three games, you have that week between the and the regular season, so you've got two weeks at that point to get ready. So he'd have a chance to be sitting for three weeks.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Someone would argue that three weeks. If not playing is you're practicing, you're getting some time in. I'll offer this counter two next week when we go to Detroit, they have those two days of practicing against the Lions, and I can remember in twenty nineteen when we went to Baltimore, Doug Maron talking about how valuable that time was and almost is valuable, if not more than the actual game reps, was his response. So expect next week, despite what we see this week in Dallas, expect to see a lot of matchups where they get players on players, specific players on specific players to try to get the most out of those practice sessions as they can.
Speaker 1: Joint practice can be super helpful for both teams, I think, to finally get some action against you know, you're not playing yourselves right, so that always helps and gets the competition level up a little bit. All right, Coming up, we're going to go to coach's corner hear what they have to say about what they've been seeing so far in training camp and who been standing out. Stay with us now, welcome back to this Monday edition of jags Am presented by Carshield. You can call car shield now if your cars out of manufacturer's warranty. Do not get stuck with expensive mechanical and computer repairs. Call car shield Now.
Speaker 6: Welcome back.
Speaker 1: We're here in Hyundai Podcast Studios, training camps, getting going, players out there stretching. Another day out in the sun and a live hit day. As we mentioned, it's going to be very physical today, so we'll have a lot to talk about later.
Speaker 6: On in the week.
Speaker 1: The good thing about training camp is we get to see everything every single day. The coaches are talking every single day, so we get to kind of go through everything and hear their perspective of how the players are doing at training camp. So obviously Doug Peterson talks every couple of days and John you actually asked him specifically about Tank Bigsby's progression, and here's what he's.
Speaker 2: Had to say.
Speaker 8: This kid is outside of like the size of speed, I less of all that, but this kid is he's a sponge, you know, and he's really a smart, smart young running back.
Speaker 9: Understands defense, understands you know. One of the things, really too, that that's been impressive is how well he's taken the coaching, whether it be from Bernie or myself or even Phil you know, ralsher being able to take that and apply it to what he's doing.
Speaker 6: And he's he's just improven every day.
Speaker 1: Before answer, Johnny, do you want to mention when you ask this question, you preface it with asking about Bigsby, and Doug looked at you with a blank face for about ten seconds before he realized you meant tank because they literally just think of him as a tank.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I think that says a lot. Yeah. I had a moment where I was like, did I ask the wrong man? I think we all did.
Speaker 7: Really, I've asked many bad questions. I didn't think that was one of them. He's impressive and I have a hot take coming up later about him, so I won't burn all that off. What I will say is it's significant what he talked about just there with how he's taken coaching, because they have talked about Traves DTN and needing to work with him on setting up blocks, setting up runs, and becoming a better runner. That was something Travis needed to work on this offseason. It sounds like Bigsby's got that, So I think the kid might have a chance to be a star.
Speaker 4: So, which is long because John throws that term around like manhole covers for most people, so I'll say this about it. And I talked to him yesterday and we shook hands because it was the first time I had met him, and I came in, I said to you, have you ever shook his hand. It's the strongest grip I've ever felt. I mean it felt like he was squeezing for me to go to my knees. I think I have a pretty good grip. His is one hundred times stronger. I mean, I was like, I was impressed.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna be letting go of the football.
Speaker 4: Well, and look, he's completely built different, John, And I know you've got a hot take, so I don't want to He is just a different body style than ETN. And you can see this is a guy who at Auburn ran between the tackles. I can remember when they drafted him, you know, talking to people, this is a very patient runner. He understands how to follow the blocks. I think they used him differently at Auburn, and I think it's more suited for him to come in and have an impact as a rookie. Perhaps, but I won't say that power.
Speaker 6: Is his game because he's got it elsewhere on the offense.
Speaker 1: Press Taylor spoke this week and he talked a little bit about getting Chad Hall in as the wide receivers coach. He was in Buffalo before and just kind of the distinct style he's brought here and how he goes about coaching the wide receivers.
Speaker 10: Chad was our first call and we kind of extended an offer, wanted to see where that went. Gave him a lot of time with it because everything we knew from him, from Doug's experience with him, mutual contacts with him, Heath's relationship with him, we just felt like he'd be a fit with us, with our room, with our staff. So he was really the only one when after and certainly excited with what he's done so far. There are certain coaches that everybody the league is used to seeing on sideline TV copies running up and down the sidelines. Chad's one of those. So now he's on our sideline, so hopefully that that brings some uh some value, some in game energy to our group.
Speaker 2: It was definitely popular in Buffalo.
Speaker 4: We know St.
Speaker 1: Fon Diggs was not happy when Chad Hall left town. He do see him doing some quirky stuff, if only because of the way that the wide receivers are reacting to some of the drills because it looks like they're doing it maybe for the first time. So he does have kind of his own way.
Speaker 6: And he's sort of the boxing drills where he's punching.
Speaker 2: Hands like that.
Speaker 1: You can tell they haven't done it before, so they're like, oh, they pick it up quickly, of course, but just it's interesting.
Speaker 4: They work out right, you know, they're they're right there right in front of us in the morning, and he puts them through really meticulous, detailed drills where he'll have them, you know, torque to a certain angle with one foot forward and one foot back and stop and then start running and then stop before they hit the later and go. I mean, he's really he's got a reason for everything that he does. And it's interesting to watch the way that those veteran receivers are adjusting to him. I think they like him a lot.
Speaker 2: I think they all love him. You'll take to what he's saying very quickly.
Speaker 6: Like but he's called different methods him, yes.
Speaker 1: And that's got to be helpful, especially even Calvin Ridley's excited to do a lot of that stuff. So it's they're interesting to watch John, have you ever seen kind of those kind of drills before in that way?
Speaker 6: Not really.
Speaker 7: My think with the position coach is this, if if the players like it and buy in, then he can be an effective coach that works and you know, you can have all the knowledge you want.
Speaker 6: If players, especially in this league where.
Speaker 7: They tend to get jaded very quickly on a style and can shut you out, if they're responding to it, it's going to help them.
Speaker 6: So he's got that ability, which is impressive.
Speaker 1: All right, quickly, we'll go to special teams. Heath Farewell spoke to us special teams coordinator and he told us that in the off season, Andre Cisco came to him and said he wanted to be part of special teams.
Speaker 5: So the off season he came to me as a coach, I'd love to be a returner, you know, get back there with those guys. No problem, did it. He's been great. He's he started out just learning the position, and if you guys have watched some of the training camp practices, he's been great. He catches him clean, he's smooth, he's reliable, he's smart, he's tough. He's a guy that they can compete for. That you know that emergency guy.
Speaker 2: Now, love the initiative.
Speaker 1: He does look great out there, but I think the keyword is emergency because hopefully Andrew's.
Speaker 2: Not doing that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would have asked him to leave my office.
Speaker 2: He's entertaining it.
Speaker 7: No, I want you to be a free set. But all kidding aside, you don't want him in that, just like in the same press conference he was talking about Christian Kirk and hey, it's great, Christian did a nice job. We don't want him out there during that time. So, yeah, it's an emergency thing, and I think it speaks to Cisco's buy in and his approach player.
Speaker 4: You like guys that want to do yeah, no doubt, no doubt, multi dimensional players who are willing, but one thing.
Speaker 2: They have to do that.
Speaker 1: Yes, fingers Cross doesn't come to that point. All right, coming up, we're going to do our hot Takes segment, So stay with us. Training camp just getting going. We're here in the Hundai Studios.
Speaker 2: Move the freight, Move the freight.
Speaker 1: Magellan Transport voted cool is office space in Jacksonville. You can fly online at www dot Magellan Logistics dot com. Welcome back to this Monday edition of jagsam presented by car Shield and things are underway out there today. Going to be live, hard hitting, full padded practice. We'll see a lot about what this team is made of. I have no doubt we're gonna do some quick hot takes though before we get into that, and I'm excited to see what you guys have for hot takes. Tempered mine a little bit. Come on, I don't think I'm crazy crazy, but fair enough.
Speaker 6: All right, you go first, I will and I did. Look, this is going to sound crazy.
Speaker 4: I think that Dewey is in for a fight now that I know they gave him guaranteed money, and it would have been great to have your reality show this summer. But there are two young safeties who are very talented in Antonio Johnson from Texas A and M and Latavious Brittany, the young undrafted rookie from Arkansas tall, both six three effortless athletes, and they make plays every day on the practice field.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 4: It was always the Jags. He's an institution here. He made big plays into important games last year against Baltimore Dallas, which is why the Jaguars gave him that guaranteed money. So I think he makes the team. But man, he's got a fight on his hands because these are two young guys. He's really gonna have to push away and beat.
Speaker 6: He's gonna have to.
Speaker 4: Play in the preseason because these two guys are gonna play and make plays.
Speaker 6: If he doesn't make it, maybe he can go work at Fox with Urban.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, I don't agree.
Speaker 7: I mean I think he will be pushed, pushed in a sense. I don't think there's a scenario where a healthy dey Ingrid doesn't make the fifty three.
Speaker 2: Selfishly, for my own entertainment sake, I hope you are wrong.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying watch this battle because a couple of years ago, before the legend of Dewey was born. Last year we were talking about this was a guy that was a special teamer and you're always trying to replace those guys. Well, these two guys are going to push him because you look at six foot three with the long armspan, that's not his game. So they've got to go prove it. He's proven it. I think he makes the team. They gave him the guaranteed money. But he's in for a fight.
Speaker 1: All right, John, you told us your a little preview that your hot take might be about Tank.
Speaker 2: So what do you got?
Speaker 7: Well, you know, and it's a little tricky because you don't have a hot take. And I'm saying that Tank Bigsby's going to push Traves Etn junior. And when I say that, this is going to be a backfield much more rotational than it was last year. So I don't think there's any danger of Travis Ytn not being a really important piece. I think it's going to look a lot different than I did last year when after James Robinson was traded, it was a clear where you looked up and you were surprised when Travis Etn wasn't in the game.
Speaker 6: You were, okay, well they're in this package. It's different.
Speaker 7: I think you're gonna get used to seeing Tank Bigsby. I'm not sure I would guess that Travis will lead the team in rushing. But the good part about this take is him pushing it. I think is going to push them both into the roles that they need to play. I think Bigsby is going to be very good in short yards, to be a very good base a runner. And you wonder, Brian, if there isn't a scenario where ETM has a really big season with maybe fewer carries, fewer yards and more touchdowns and big plays, and you think.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's what that kid is.
Speaker 7: He's a big play player who can stress defenses all the time, maybe a nine hundred yard rusher with Tank running for eight hundred.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 4: The interesting thing is earlier this week, late last week they all run together. Doug was talking about sixteen hundred yards for ETN. That's more East Jones Drew territory. That's Fred Taylor territory. I just personally, I and I'm not the head coach, but I don't see him as that kind of of a bruiser, because.
Speaker 6: That's what you have to be.
Speaker 4: And I look at Bigsby and I think this kind of is like the DeAndre Swift Miles Sanders backfield that the Eagles use so well last year, so effectively. Of course they had a more mobile quarterback, but I'm with you, Bigsby is impressive and strong and powerful and looks like that between the tackles runner that I still don't see ETN as being that guy.
Speaker 7: Yang both of their Day two rookies, Bretton Strange, who I didn't mention in this I think that Day two class we wrote it and said it right after the draft, is going to give this offense the kind of versatility that Doug had in Philly. I think it's taken him a year to get that personnel and now all of a sudden, you look and there is a lot of you know, that was the theme over the weekend multiple ness on offense. I think they've got it, and I think Bigsby's a bigger reason they got lots of it.
Speaker 1: All Right, I'm going with my hot take. Mine is that Cooper Hodges will be starting on the offensive line by next year. And I say this is a hot tic only because he's a seventh thround pick.
Speaker 2: Tugboat, tug boat and he does a.
Speaker 1: Cart wheel before practice every day. Now he's out there hyping up the crowd. I'm just a big fan in general. But Brian, I know you heard a little bit about how much Trent is a huge Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean Trent and I talked about him in the spring and he's just he was wanting to hold back because he wasn't wanting to go too far. But he's like, look, this guy has everything it takes to play inside. Remember and it's good that you said next year, he's making that transition from tackle to guard. But he's got the power, he's got the personality, he's got the intellect and awareness. He understands acutely what he doesn't know and what it's going to take. He was talking about being humped right where that move where a defensive lineman gets a guy going to there. You're giving me that funny look where he goes to the right and he stopped. He goes, I hope people understand what the hump move is. It's where you get your momentum used against you in a strong defensive lineman can throw you back the other direction. And he said that was his Welcome to the NFL moment. Inside the speed of the hands of Devon Hamilton totally through him at the beginning. He's an incredible personality, a great kid, and every day he walks out on the field, he reminds himself that he's a kid from Baker County that gets to play for his hometown team and it's important to him. So I love the fact that he has a nickname tug Boat, and I love the fact that he understands what a rare opportunity.
Speaker 2: He has fully seizing that opportunity at least thus far.
Speaker 6: He's an awesome kid.
Speaker 7: And you're talking about guys. Now, you know if Hod just starts next year, Bigsby Strange, Now you're talking about the next generation guys who you could see moving in sustain a team because Brian, you know, next season we're way ahead of ourself, is going to look different in terms of some decisions they have to make, and they have started drafting and developing.
Speaker 6: So these three stories are big stories.
Speaker 4: People in Jacksonville will be surprised. Just to stawn that theme real quick about how different things have to become with a quarterback that you have to pay. We've never had one here that we've had to pay like this and be a money game. They will make some decisions that will make people whoa that guy can still play, Yeah, but that's the guy we got to pay and protect.
Speaker 1: So I know that will come paramount. But until then, I am team tugboat.
Speaker 6: To that point, team tugboat.
Speaker 1: All right, practice underway, come back, we'll preview what we got going on for the rest of the week. Stay with us for Jagsam Jagspams if you want customized Jaguars furniture for your home. You can check out zipchair dot com to rouse all customizable options. Zip Chair is furniture for fans. Had a very special practice in the stadium on Saturday, which was very hot for us. I was sweating in there, so I know they were. But it was Military Appreciation Day, which is always special, especially in this town, and all of the players had very specialized Camo jerseys I think made specifically for the day, and they were able to swap them with veterans after the game, and that was just such a special moment. They all came out in matt at midfield and if you were there, it was just it was something to be a part of. I spoke to do it and he said he's always excited when they have, you know, military members and veterans with them on the field, and it was just a very special little moment that you know, takes you out of oh it's hot, it's training camp, and kind of reminds you what's important.
Speaker 4: I don't know who got in line right across from Trevor Lawrence, but I saw some people kind of jockeying for position acrossroom.
Speaker 1: Players they want to be but I think just as special day all around.
Speaker 2: That was great, and it's game week.
Speaker 1: We have Dallas Is coming up on Saturday. Anything you guys are particularly looking forward to when it comes to that, or just seeing the young guys.
Speaker 7: Out there, I want to be excited, but I also just experienced it in the third quarter of this game.
Speaker 6: I would be ready for it to be over with, and I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm not discinding of people get excited about preseason, but it's it's tough. I am looking for the rookies because I think they will be interesting this year for the future. So I do think with Strange and Bigsby and some guys like that, there are storylines to watch this week beyond maybe the first TOO series, so that'll be interesting.
Speaker 4: Timmy, getting ready for a preseason broadcast is a lot more intensive than a regular season broadcast, a lot more people, because you're talking about I'm going to spend this entire week looking at the twos and threes. I won't waste a lot of time with the ones because they're not going to play a lot this week, so we'll focus on the twos and the threes and the storylines down there and Jags Wired debuts this week Wednesday Night, the very first edition. It's sort of a look back at the off season from the inside of the Jaguars organization, and.
Speaker 1: Of course we'll have you covered for game day as well, pregame and the broadcast, and Jags Am is now back to three days a week, so we will be here on Wednesday and Thursday morning covering all of your training camp stories for you. So thank you for joining us once again, and we'll see you later in the week.