Speaker 1: Look mare, Oh, I see you my own. Look over there is that culture yess lost cult ding Dong lost Culturista's calling. We're back in the little boxes on the virtual screen.
Speaker 2: No, y'all, we're not getting the visuals. We're in our Beyonce bag. You're not getting the visuals this week for the podcast. Okay, let's just be up front. You guys were spoiling your You're like spoiled rotten.
Speaker 3: Little piglets in the in the mush people on the in the in the slop from the trough. Oh yeah, they eat slop from the trough. Oh god, that's like both disgusting and so horny.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm seeing these tiktoks of pigs with a bunch of golden retrievers, you know, doing the same tricks as the dogs, and I'm going I think it's time we save the pigs for good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you think it's because the pigs are looking at the dogs and they think there are a dog, and the dogs are looking at the pig and I think they're a pig because these animals are so stupid.
Speaker 2: No, that is not what I'm saying. Man, you better walk that back because you're gonna upset. Some people die have no.
Speaker 3: Problem saying that domestic dogs and pigs are stupid.
Speaker 1: The whales are smarter than humans.
Speaker 2: But what makes you say that the dogs aren't as smart as the whales or humans.
Speaker 1: Because they look at a pig and they act like a pig, and they're a dog idiot.
Speaker 2: It's like, and see the pigs act like the dog.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, honey, Let me tell you something as someone who sees me something you don't know nothing about. I. First of all, I know that big dogs see little dogs and think they're little dogs. That's why they act the foolish way they do. And little dogs see big dogs and think they're big dogs. That's why they bark.
Speaker 2: So I don't like this from you at all. You're what you like at all, like what I be. You'd be a little smarter.
Speaker 1: You got me, girl, got girl, I know you. I know my girl, girl shot down.
Speaker 2: I might be getting back on TikTok just to view because I was off of it for a while, but I was. I'm following this woman who was trying to make banana ice cream, and it's the sweetest video I've ever seen. Her husband's there helping her in the knschen. She goes, I don't know how to do anything. She's like, really, she's like ninety years old. Oh, trying to make banana ice cream. And she's like, okay, it's everyone's making this. And then she like turns the food process around. She screams, I am can I just I'm about to shift gears. Okay, my luxapro journey is crazy. I know you've been updating daily and in a way that I hope is okay. I hope it's not too much information.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that here's the thing.
Speaker 3: On first glance, it feels like whenever you post about you Lexibro journey, you're like, well, I'm a zombie again today.
Speaker 1: Well this is terrible. And then honestly, I see you and I feel you are vibrant.
Speaker 2: Really, I just I just came from a workout, honey, and it's a miracle that I made it out of bed to the gym.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean you did and you came and you're on the zoom vibrant. Wow, are you working back better than you think? I was gonna say?
Speaker 2: You look vibrant back in La and maybe LA looks good on you.
Speaker 1: Still, no, honey, I had a facial yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh you had a facial in New York. I had to tell me everything.
Speaker 3: So basically, something I'm getting into this year is like, yes, you make no alogies. I'm trying to get to get so okay. I feel like I'm being so annoying with like this project, this project, this project. I've come out in order I have to take photos for the project actually today, and so I'm just being extra good with my skin and like taking care of myself and rejuvenating. And I have to say, I'm looking at myself in the zoom right now, is fucking.
Speaker 2: Hitting You look amazing, honey.
Speaker 1: Very happy.
Speaker 3: So that's why I got a facial yesterday. It's not la, it's facial. And also I didn't really go out this week out outside of seeing Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: I restore two times twice.
Speaker 2: We didn't really do anything.
Speaker 1: Didn't really.
Speaker 2: Foolish one.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I got speaking of concerts that did not end in a performance of Death by a Thousand Cuts that made me weep.
Speaker 1: On the spot.
Speaker 3: Can I just say, before I ask about what happened last night with Carly Ray, can I just tell you and can we all get into it? I've seen eras four times. These were my secret songs. Okay, when I was with you, Welcome to New York and Clean. You remember how he felt when Clean started?
Speaker 1: Oh my God.
Speaker 3: Then I got Starlight and back to December Jesus in Denver. Then then Queen, I got our song and you are in love?
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: And then and then I got Death by a Thousand Cuts and You're on your own kid, she track five. When I tell you, when she started to play Death by a Thousand Cuts, I've never experienced Beatlemania. I wasn't alive then right Everyone around me was screaming, sobbing, wailing at the skies like we have lost a great leader.
Speaker 1: It was un be believable.
Speaker 3: The catharsis that came out when she's sang Death five thousand cuts, I think, talk about it.
Speaker 1: What do you.
Speaker 2: Think it is about that song? Because it has like the quality people love that song in the way that it might as well be a track five. It's not.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not.
Speaker 3: The Archer is track five. The Archer is track five. Yeah, I guess that's what I mean. And there you go.
Speaker 1: That's me showing my imp no notion.
Speaker 2: I was and that wasn't me.
Speaker 3: Calling you in or anything. No, I know, I'm just saying like it had the energy of track five.
Speaker 1: You are so right. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: I think it's just one of those Well, can I say I think Lover actually is sort of coming from behind.
Speaker 2: I am about to give it a full spin after I literally on my to do list it's like, you know what, I should give Lover a full fucking rotation.
Speaker 3: Lover is actually sort of stomping to the front. It's saying I've been here, you just respected me, and it's her fault kind of half because she picked the wrong singles, and I think that put a little weird taste in everyone's mouth. But totally Lover has at least five songs on that album that are tailor.
Speaker 2: Canon Cool Summer Death by Thousand Times, Cornelia Street, Lover, I'd say Daylight Afterglow, Lover, Lover, the Archer, Fuck yes, I fucking love the Archer. And can I say, False.
Speaker 3: God, you are a False God superfan and I'm in I think he knows super fan.
Speaker 2: She did False God right after I did my first weekend update live at SNL. Oh my god, and I was like this is one of the best days of my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you get to see her? Then? I did night.
Speaker 2: She just hugged me and said, you're so funny. But I think she was just saying that in her like politician way, you know, like, oh, you don't like she's seen the.
Speaker 1: Weekend update, you just did.
Speaker 2: I think she was in her dressing room fucking throwing back shots with fucking and no, no, like Dylan O'Brien or something, just a.
Speaker 1: Few free false god shots, you know.
Speaker 2: I think she doesn't give a fuck. And the way that I celebrate, she's just like whatever, Like I'm just here, I'm hanging out.
Speaker 3: I am always confused by how much singers drink. So I was just watching Watch It Happens Live with the Legend Sandra Bernhard and the Legend Girl. I love Sandra, I love Sandra Bernhard. Sandra Bernhard was formative for me. She was on Watch It Happens Live with Alex Newell and they just want the Tony for Shucked. By the way, I don't know if I've talked about Shucked yet on the podcast I fucking Love Shucked. I thought Chucks was Hilary's sad that I missed Alex and it is Alex no longer in Shock. I think they're done. Maybe, oh I don't know, correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe that's why they were able to be on Yeah. Oh that would be a shame, I know. I mean it's it's right up my alley that kind of show. Okay, So first of all, if you can't see Alex Newell in Shucked, just go on YouTube and watch the live performance of Alex Nuwell performing independently owned on the view.
Speaker 1: Just honestly, so unbelievable live.
Speaker 3: It was stunning, love shocked, big endorsement for Shocked, and I realized I had never said that, even after my big year of Broadway, and I had to say Shucked was excellent. But the reason I say the drinking thing is because Alex Newell, like Andy Cohen, asked the question like, what's something you do every day to make you happy? And she said drink? And I was like, how do you drink every single day? And sound like that? Maybe she's being relatable queen and like also like being tongue in cheeic. I believe the expression is but like when I drink a little bit, like I wake up the next day, I'm dry, croaky.
Speaker 1: I can't do it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't do it. By the way, tongue in cheek, isn't tongue always in cheek?
Speaker 1: I don't get it, not when it's like this. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: Matt just stuck his tongue out and I was not in cheek and he's not in cheek.
Speaker 1: It was way out of cheek. It was way out of pocket. Actually we had a pocket.
Speaker 2: So talk more about Eras because you have literally been to this concert more than any one four times. That's unbelievable. And we're going again next summer. Guess what, I'm gonna shout out my sister Yang Yang. She did something for herself. She bought heires for tickets for Paris, and I said.
Speaker 1: Girl, you deserve it for her.
Speaker 2: She deserves it.
Speaker 3: Mom move saying you know what, I'm taking the week off to go see Taylor Swids.
Speaker 2: Brian watched the kids. I'm going to Paris to watch this girl sing Paris.
Speaker 1: Brian watched the kids. I'm going to Paris is a ruler culture rule of culture number thirty.
Speaker 2: Brian, watch the kids. I'm going to Paris.
Speaker 3: I have to tell you something I keep thinking about that you said, which I do believe is one of the top five funniest things you may have said ever.
Speaker 1: Is your impression of Patty Lapone. I took a drive with my daughter. We listen to Taylor Swift. She's a poet, she was a poet.
Speaker 2: Test I can't do a good Patty.
Speaker 1: That was real. You do do a good Patty? Oh no, do we say?
Speaker 2: We're going to see Patty in Cherry Grove at the Ice Palace. Bitch at the Ice Palace?
Speaker 1: So sick.
Speaker 2: We're getting breakfast at Floyd's. We're getting me. We're eating a nice bacon, egg and cheese at a dog themed restaurant, and then we're spending the day in Cherry Grove. Hours before Patty goes up on stage. We bought general admission tickets. We're sitting in the fucking back. We're gonna have the time of our lives.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait to see Patty at the Ice Palace. That is so it's been said before, but it is literally iconic, like that will be a memory forever, Like what is she going to say with a room full of gays screaming at her?
Speaker 1: You know she's gonna go off. I wonder if she'll take questions. I want to raise my hand. We should interview her, should we get her on the pod?
Speaker 2: Let's get her?
Speaker 1: Wait, it is just the best idea ever.
Speaker 2: You look into it, Honey.
Speaker 3: I wonder if she'll stay in Cherry Grove on that Sunday night and the Monday we can record with her.
Speaker 2: Oh my, interview her on Fire Island. You are twisted. Wait, keep them addicted.
Speaker 3: I will keep them addicted. Wait, can I just put this out there into the atmosphere? Bowen Yang, Matt Rogers, Patty Lapone the Lost Culturistas interview at the Ice Palace Monday Day.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not up to us.
Speaker 1: We would tread a Patty Lapone interview.
Speaker 3: You would tread I feel like, Patty, oh my god, my email.
Speaker 2: Now you would tread I feel like.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? You do an amazing impression.
Speaker 2: That is not a good interview.
Speaker 3: Make she's, first of all, I guarantee she's a big bone yang fan.
Speaker 1: I guarantee it.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, honey, I don't think.
Speaker 1: It's about commitment. And he gets it. He gets it. That's my impression of.
Speaker 2: That's a good Patty. I think we both have a Patty.
Speaker 3: Mount's cuta Patty Mount's got a Patty that's gonna Patty Iris POWs.
Speaker 1: Big year for her, Big year for her.
Speaker 3: Now do you want to give the download on? So that was everything that happened with Eras. I mean, there's nothing more to say about Eras. It was incredible. You went to a concert. I was so excited for you. You were seeing Carlie Ray Jebson last night, and then the unthinkable happens.
Speaker 2: But first of all, the very thinkable. Well, first of all, it was thinkable because the day before I'm looking at the weather forecast. It's at Peer seventeen on the rooftop, and it's an outdoor concert, asking for it, asking for it. And I look at the weather forecast right at the concert time, forty percent chance of rain. I go, okay, I'll chance it. I'll make dinner plans with Celeste DM, friend of the pod. We go, we have dinner. I wake up yesterday we're clear for rain. I said, great, But things can really change the fickle.
Speaker 3: Nature of New York weather. I mean, it was it was tunny. It's very unpredictable, and what did happen.
Speaker 2: It's an overcast night evening, and she sings three and a half songs, which were let's sort the whole thing out, okay, run away with me, thank god, we got one of the national anthems.
Speaker 1: Thank god. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Then she sings surrender my Heart, thank God. I love surrendering my Heart excellent. I want to I want to be brave enough to show you my not so perfect family. She stuck that in a song. That's an amazing song. That the loneliest time we didn't talk about how Midnight's completely fucking overshadowed that album.
Speaker 3: It's better than Dedicated. It's I like it better than dedicated.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: I think, I think that's actually that's not a hot take.
Speaker 2: I think it's not a hot take, not a hot take at all. Then she says, josh I love Dedicated, we love Dedicated.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She sings Joshua Tree, well, no, during surrender my Heart, there's lightning oh, and we go uh oh. Then Joshua Tree. I'm sure she's getting screamed at in her fucking earpiece. Carly, you gotta call it. You have to call it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Carly, you gotta call it.
Speaker 3: So she goes be full, and then she goes, okay, we get a little bit of lightning.
Speaker 2: This guy's excited about. We'll be right back. Hang tight. She and her band run off the stage. Everyone in the audience is going, oh, well, okay, let's just wait a bit with him. Thirty seconds on the screens, today's event has ended.
Speaker 1: No, no, was it raining?
Speaker 2: And then it was raining, But it was just so fun as Celeste and I were laughing cackling about it the entire night. Oh man to go from hang tight? Okay, thirty seconds later, today's show has ended.
Speaker 3: But then she sort of I saw she came back out and was sort of the president came back out.
Speaker 2: Was the President said I'm so sorry. No one's getting electrocuted tonight though, woo. And then everyone cheered, and then what can I say? We were out at dinner we saw her stories. She said, first, one hundred and fifty people at Rockwood Music Hall tonight we're doing a sing along and that is a small ass venue, quarter circular stage in the corner of that room. We did not go. And she's doing a matinee today at three. I don't think I can make it.
Speaker 1: So is this the makeup?
Speaker 2: This is the makeup at three pm on a Tuesday the next day. I don't think people have work. I don't think people can go.
Speaker 1: You can't go.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can. Maybe I will. I don't know. We'll see maybe right after. That's all just go by myself.
Speaker 1: It might be really fun. Is it a nice day today?
Speaker 2: It's okay? Yeah, But she's doing two shows Todays. She's doing a matine at three and then she's doing her regular show at eight. She has another for her. I think listen, Carly Ray is just a Canadian as they come, just puts in the work, is talented. It just makes sure everyone has a good time.
Speaker 3: I always show Carly Ray her respect. I've seen her a couple times. She puts on a show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I fucking love Carly right. And the new album is really good.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 3: And also we just showed her her respect when we did and this is a segue, we did the top ten pop girly debut singles Lost Coach and Call Me Maybe was represented. So that's just to say Lost Coach is doing bonus content, okay. And if you signed up for a Diamond subscription, then you know that what you get is a bonus episode of content every first Monday of the month, which is our top ten lists, and you can get that a month earlier than everyone else because those episodes will eventually be free. But if you have a Diamond subscription, you can get bonus episodes of Lost Coach.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: We're doing very fun top ten lists, and you can get them a month for everyone else. So right now, if you go, if you're listening to this on the day of release or whatever, if you go subscribe to Diamond on Big Money Players only on Apple podcasts, only on Apple podcasts, and this is only on Apple podcasts, you can get another episode which is a top ten list, which is top ten Julia Roberts films.
Speaker 2: These have been really fun, haven't they.
Speaker 3: I had the best time doing it, and they fly by and they are very much the energy of our list episode. So if you're a fan of those, you will.
Speaker 1: Like these episodes. You get a.
Speaker 2: Free little mini one half hour once a month, but again they do drop on the free feed. It's just that if you're a Diamond player, as we like to call it, you get those episodes free. Search for Big Money Players Diamond or check out our show page on Apple Podcasts. And then what do we have coming up so far? Should we just reveal what we have coming down the pipeline for the next month. Let's just say what we have up next month.
Speaker 3: So right now, like we said, we released a free episode which is the Top ten popularly debut single, so you can sort of get a sense of what it is if you want to sign up for it. Yeah, and then right now, if you sign up, you can get the Julia Roberts Top ten Movies. And next month we are doing Top ten Batman Villas. It's queer culture only.
Speaker 2: It's queer culture only. I'm really like, I was a jury duty and we were talking about this, our ideas for the top ten lists, and like, I think this is like a perfect new injection of fun fancy free.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a perfect new injection of fun fancy free. And that is the review for us for our own podcast. We're gonna stop post posting, you know when they're like The New York Times says four stars, a ravishing romp. It's gonna be We're gonna get a poster for this and it's gonna Coach says a perfect, perfect pure injection fancy.
Speaker 1: Free title of app. Oh my god, I love that title of app A perfect pure and of fun, fancy free. Oh my god, I love that.
Speaker 2: Bow Yeah, I think it's good. I think it works.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Wait, you know what I forgot to say? Or I didn't get an opportunity to say last week because we recorded a little early please Indictment watch. We are on Indictment Watch, and we got him.
Speaker 2: We got him.
Speaker 1: I can't do it, got him.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me get this fucking buzzer.
Speaker 1: Oh hold on.
Speaker 3: I guess Bowen has a little bit of a buzzer. Sometimes he gets things delivered to his apartment, like food, et cetera, while we're recording episodes. And then what I get to do is I can just sort of watch him scurry away from the computer and then run down the stairs.
Speaker 1: And now he's coming back. And I think you don't you're not aware of how adorable it is when you do that.
Speaker 2: Well, this might be the last one you ever see, because I am not dealing with a buzzer in my next place.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna deal with? Then? How are you gonna know when someone's coming for you?
Speaker 2: Honey? It's called a door person.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, wealth Bowen Yang returning to his roots as a wealthy person.
Speaker 1: Those are not Matt.
Speaker 2: I think he doesn't like to do this. It's not that I don't like when you do this.
Speaker 3: I just think it has a collateral effect because people.
Speaker 2: Do end up believing out there in the real world. They go, well, I heard that you grew up and then the case was.
Speaker 1: Born a poor white child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he grew up to be a rich Asian man. Yes, that is the narrative American dream.
Speaker 2: You contained races and class.
Speaker 3: What was her name, Doles, what venterla culture number eighty?
Speaker 2: What was her name? Dozol You know, I can't wait for that biopic.
Speaker 3: I can't believe they have any Angelina Jolie and her a mighty heart geche remember that.
Speaker 1: Remember when she.
Speaker 2: Played My God?
Speaker 1: Remember when Angelina Joli played black Woman.
Speaker 2: Then she's perfect, She's qualified.
Speaker 3: It's so recent that, like all that was happening, like Angelina Joli, like Black Woman, Jared Leno played a trans woman.
Speaker 1: Like it's so recent, and.
Speaker 2: They get rewarded for it. It's amazing, so amazing.
Speaker 1: We give them their flowers. Queen.
Speaker 2: Now, what do we have on the docket? Today, because there are lots of things to talk about. Do we talk about them?
Speaker 1: What do we have to talk about?
Speaker 2: Do we have any opinion on the Lizo stuff?
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh oh oh oh okay, so can I tell you my hot take on the Lizo stuff. Something I'm observing is that like people will be like, oh, yeah, I know about.
Speaker 2: This, and isn't that a funny thing. It's like a funny knee jerk thing that we all do now.
Speaker 3: But yeah, go, it's that thing of like when a celebrity news item comes out, some we'll just go like, oh yeah, people have been saying that for a long time. It's like I know, like two or three people who heard this about Lizzo, Like this Lizzo news broke. And if you don't know what the Lizo news is, it's that a few of her backup dancers have come out and they're suing her for like a bunch of sexual harassment and like professional abuse and like retaliation, false imprisonment. Like there's like a whole list of things that they're suing her for, and it basically comes down to the fact that she's like a very cruel boss who like works them to the bone. And then I guess at a club in Amsterdam, she forced a dancer or two to like touch a nude performer. Apparently, like you know, when they've expressed desires to change the work environment, Lizo retaliated against them. And like it's just this whole bunch of like this fleet of information about how Lizo is like a terror. It's not good, but it's just funny because this stuff came out about her, and like two or three people I know, like I said, were like, oh, yeah, people have been saying about this about her for a long time. This is a reckoning. This has been coming. The Lizzo thing has been a thing for a while, and now we're ready to say it. I'm like, what, I had never heard of this, and how did your.
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I also have I never trust it's not that. Look, I'm sure I never never I haven't. We all as a culture heard so many different people be like this person has a reckoning coming for them. Oh absolutely, and then most of the time it never happens and never comes to pass, which, like I guess, is no problem. But it's also like my takeaway on the meta narrative of this is we can never know, literally no one knows.
Speaker 3: I mean, here's the thing. It's like I watched the interviews with these dancers, and I do believe them. I do believe that they have had a horrible experience, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's just this thing of like.
Speaker 3: I sort of wish for them that there was more because people are gonna I think they're going to denounce them. I mean, like it's it's weird what's happening on Twitter. It's like equal parts like fuck Lizzo and fuck these dancers in a way that seems very Twitter. If there's something that really happened, I just wish it felt like they had more of a case because I feel like it's very easy for things like this to get dismissed because it is just like this happened to me, and I think there's not much like concrete proof. But like what I think is helping them is the fact that like, you know, her former director of our documentary has come out and being like she was toxic and arrogant and like was treating people this way. I think it's like other dancers are coming out and.
Speaker 1: Being like this was also my experience.
Speaker 3: So if this is the case, it's like incredibly disappointing. But also I do think that there is a thing where when someone comes out and makes themselves.
Speaker 1: Like the face of an issue, I always feel a little bit like you kind of have to question that always, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Truly, what are we the face of friendship? I make this about us? No, but like totally it's like if someone is really embodying in this very intentional way, some sort of not virtue, I guess that word is like so fucked up.
Speaker 3: Now it's just hard to back that up, you know what I mean, Because like she's a human being, She's got like a bunch of contradictions obviously, and I just think if she did make these girls feel this way, that is a problem, because she like is out here saying like this is what I'm all about, this is what I'm all about. No part of me wants to believe this about her.
Speaker 1: But I do, And I don't know how to.
Speaker 3: I don't know where you go from here outside of just like I hope that you know, if there's something really wrong, that it gets dealt with, because these girls seem like traumatized, and I just don't want them to be dismissed because it's a really brave thing and a very vulnerable position to come out there, and you also have to think, like what are they gaining from it? They're gaining nothing from this. N percent of the time whoever is putting themselves in opposition to someone on the other end of a power dynamic, like they never have anything to gain.
Speaker 2: It's just how it is with.
Speaker 3: Like accusers of like assault, It's just it's always the way, like societally, it's all set up, is all so fucked.
Speaker 2: Up anyway, and it's like it's all a huge bummer.
Speaker 3: It's just like we know from knowing, but like you never want to hear and believe that someone is an asshole. Now I believe it every time, Like so many people are fucking assholes. It's really weird when you see people with so much to lose act like that because it's gonna get out. I know it is gonna get out. The media is too sensitive now, people are too interested in this type of thing, Like I mean, we're past the point of like, yeah, being an asshole is like a means to an end. It's not you're it's I don't understand behaving like that. And then there's like an ego thing to thinking you can get away with.
Speaker 2: It, right, But then like people do see that as like an additional pressure. It's like an additional strain on their like psyche where it's like it then feeds it. Not that this is the same thing, but it's like people who are always like I'm not allowed to do that anymore or not allowed to say that anymore. This would have flown a few years ago. It's like that is also like a concentric circle around this thing of like you know, being an asshole, I guess, or just being like harmful to other people. It's like if you tell them they can't I if the media is sort of like exposing people for this kind of behavior, then that then also adds this like counter force where they go, well, I'm I feel even more repressed or something because I'm not allowed to behave in this like pure id way.
Speaker 3: Right exactly in creative atmospheres. And it's also like let's just say this, there's nothing illegal about being an asshole. Like if you are if you were running the show and you're an asshole, like you can do it that way. I mean it might get out. People might be like, oh, like I have something to say about it. But where it's iffy is like if there's like illegal stuff going on, which is why I think stuff with like this lawsuit and like other allegations that come out, like is she an asshole or was there something illegal? It feels like something illegal that was happening was maybe the retaliation on them losing their jobs, and certainly this issue that happened in like an Amsterdam club where Lizzo apparently bullied and forced one or more of the dancers to touch a live performer when they didn't want to do that, which.
Speaker 1: Is sexual harassment.
Speaker 3: And people should also know, like that is still a professional environment when you're with all of your colleagues. So that would be like if this were an office scenario. If an office full of people went out to an Amsterdam club and then their boss said, hey, touch that nude performer and started yelling and being like you know, chanting their name and egging them on to do it, and then they did it and they felt a certain way about it, that would be illegal.
Speaker 1: That would be that would be a violation a professional atmosphere.
Speaker 3: And Lizzo and her backup dancers and her team that is also a professional atmosphere, So that's where there's an issue, but she's allowed to be an asshole, you know what I'm saying. It's like, yeah, it's just where it gets to the place of misconduct. Where's the separation. So I think that's like that gets weird in like the whole thing of like it being reported in the media, like all these things we should also say. Lizo responded, and she's emphatic that this is not the case. Yeah, you know, it's also weird. In a creative atmosphere, it feels like there's more gray area than there is, but there's really not. When someone is saying to you, I don't want to do this thing, I'm not comfortable, and they want to be treated with respect and you don't do that, then there's not really the excuse of gray area creative artistic GAMUS for anymore. You're forcing someone to do something they don't want to do. You're making I'm uncomfortable, and then ultimately they get fired because they didn't drive with you.
Speaker 1: That's wrong.
Speaker 2: Mmmmmm hmm. God, you are giving the view you are giving should have gone to you.
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: I want to see you and Sonny go head to head. I think you know, I'm sure Sonny. I think Sonny would like play Devil's advocate and be like, well now I feel like Lizzo's getting canceled.
Speaker 1: I don't like this.
Speaker 2: I don't like this cancel culture. And I went to law school. I read the book.
Speaker 3: I read the book. I did see a psychic and she said that my partner is a lawyer and she sees him in a suit.
Speaker 2: Now you've you've seen a psychic recently.
Speaker 1: I saw a psychic two days ago.
Speaker 2: Not the same one as before.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, no different.
Speaker 2: I gotta say, with some distance. I didn't like that one.
Speaker 3: No, I know, and that one's in the past, right, that one's in the past. But this is actually a friend of mine, an old friend of mine, and I got a reading done over the phone and it was really interesting. And she said that she sees my partner as being in a suit and they're going to be a very solid person, and they are not. She says, this is really important. Not in the entertainment industry.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was gonna say, it's gonna be ted sarandos, it's gonna be your husband.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't fuck them anymore? Maybe back in the day now with the strike, can't be fucking ted.
Speaker 2: Maybe in the DVD era, sure maybe, Yeah, well that's exciting. How do you feel about that a dinas suit not in the entertainment industry.
Speaker 3: I'm so psyched that this person said that they're not in the entertainment industry because now it's like liability. Well now it's like you can rule everyone out, which I love, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, everyone.
Speaker 3: I don't think a relationship with someone in the entertainment industry is for me or for you for that matter.
Speaker 2: I go back and forth and forth and back, and I don't know, do you feel like they can't be anywhere near it? Like you wouldn't date like a fucking grip or something, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You know what I guess, Like when I say in the entertainment industry, I guess I mean like an entertainer or someone that's like really in it, like someone that's like, I guess, too similar to me and what I do. I'm excited about that being off the table, just because honestly, like I guess, the stupid pie in the sky thing of being like I just want to someone who gets it, you know what I mean? Like, but that is ultimately it, right, Like you want to say, someone who gets it and is like a respector and a fan and supporter of what you do, but not someone that also.
Speaker 1: Does it totally.
Speaker 2: And you just want some because because what I'm all about right now is like I need someone to like broaden my life, and I feel like the best way to that is on some professional occupational levels for them to like give me something different, bringing in new stream of reality. If that makes sense, you know.
Speaker 3: So ground, you know what I mean, Like, that's another whole part of it. I should also say, like two out of my three x's have been in the entertainment industry, and that was never the.
Speaker 1: Problem, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like then, yeah, it's not like it's like a hard no, it's just helpful that a psychic said it, and we trust this one, I think, so yeah, okay, I mean okay.
Speaker 1: Also, what else did she say? She said, like, well, I don't know. Well, she also said, she's like, you have to talk about the things that you go through. You have to.
Speaker 2: You have to as if you don't. Well, I feel like you do a great job and I really do compliment you. I feel like you are one of the most emotionally cogent people I know.
Speaker 3: I try to do a respectful job now of sharing what I'm going through with respect to people in my life. I try to do a respectful job while so honoring myself and what I'm going through whatever, but also not being who I was like back.
Speaker 1: In the day, like being like today, Henry did this.
Speaker 2: We were young.
Speaker 1: We were so young. Years ago.
Speaker 2: We were young, and that's a rule of culture number seventy two years ago. When we were young.
Speaker 1: They made mistakes.
Speaker 2: Well, you sharing details about your life with Henry was never an issue either, was it.
Speaker 1: It was with him. It was with him.
Speaker 3: He was like, hey, did you say this thing on the podcast because people are asked me about it? And I was like, oh, yeah, I guess I did, And I don't know. It's just like it's that's a weird thing. But also it's like I feel like anybody that like knows who we are, knows that we get on the podcast episodes like this where we talk to each other about what's going on. So like, if that's not for you, like, don't try to stick a finger in my buttole then I know.
Speaker 2: You only stick it in there if that's for you. If you're okay with being talked about.
Speaker 3: If you hear this podcast and you say, wow, that's really crazy they went into this that the other thing. And then you see us at tai Te, don't come over to us and try to stick your finger in my in our buttthle.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Only do it if if you don't know, Like.
Speaker 3: Imagine me a baggot coming up to you at my fucking knockdown center. Ready, I'm styling up to you like dance tie I du Alipa is playing. I'm like, hey, suddenly you feel my hands slide down your butt and I start to finger your butthole, and I go, I really have been identifying with your lexapro journey.
Speaker 2: That's so nice.
Speaker 1: What are you doing fingering?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ow, you're.
Speaker 3: Remember when we went to Miami. Yes, that was a fingerfest. Remember when we went to that one night club in Miami.
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who was getting fingered?
Speaker 3: Oh shit, we were in Miami. We weren to that one like super duper club.
Speaker 2: Were you getting fingered?
Speaker 1: So I went out to the middle.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'll go out into the middle of the dance floor, like just by myself and just like float around and like sometimes you'll start dancing with a guy and like I was just getting fingered.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I had no idea. Oh yeah, this is one of those moments where and I think it's just important to acknowledge where I feel like you and I are in different realities in a space like that.
Speaker 1: Let's just say that. I mean, you might be right.
Speaker 3: But also here's what I'll say if you sore out there and you go up to someone and you go hey, and you put your hands around their neck like this, and explain to them how I'm dancing right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Matt is basically so seductively putting his arms around your neck.
Speaker 1: And I'm also wiggling my butt and.
Speaker 2: He's wiggling his butt. He's like really like opening up.
Speaker 3: You could get a finger slit in there if someone digit would slip. I don't think anyone looks at me and goes, I'm a finger him.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna finger him.
Speaker 3: I have to tell you that's definitely wrong. I think people definitely want to finger you.
Speaker 2: Speaking of a terring experience I had in Amsterdam, went to the bathhouse. I was like this is not the place for me, was getting no play. I was like, okay, whatever, and then I left.
Speaker 1: I hate it.
Speaker 2: It's truly a thing where like even like Julio talks about going to like Planet Pride, and he's like when no one was florting with me. So I walked across the street direct and I had a great time. I was like, if no one's floating with Julio in a space, then like there's no hope.
Speaker 1: That's because they're all on gene. Can't see anything.
Speaker 3: By the way, like we have problems with the G thing, and this is good, this is gonna like light, this is good up, But like you guys are taking it to far. I mean, it's crazy you go to spaces now everyone's a fucking soulless personality less zombie because the G thing has gone too fucking far.
Speaker 1: It's just weird when you're doing it all the time.
Speaker 2: I think it's a scourge on our community. And I know we sound like fucking squares squares squares.
Speaker 1: So I think it's an issue.
Speaker 2: I think it's I was gonna say, I know it seems like we're like, oh, drugs, but literally not all drugs are created equal No, this is literally a drug that is lethal if it is like not so carefully used. What's g Hans's ass? What's GHB? It is more commonly known as the date rape drug gamma hydroxy buttric acid.
Speaker 3: You put it in alcohol, you know, you fucking know you put it in it? You oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. So basically, like it's like an alternative to drinking alcohol that tons and tons and tons and tons of gay men do now. And it's gotten to the point where like I'll be at a party and it'll be most gays are just doing g and I'm like, then you sort of see them like fade out, and I'm like, why are we a creative, dynamic, like gorgeous community that can connect with each other only to not do that?
Speaker 2: My thing is, I feel like at this point, almost everybody in this gay community of ours the world over, has been affected by a g moment in that I literally had to help a stranger like get home, put them in a fucking uber a person I don't know from fucking adam, Yeah, to make sure they didn't die. I'm like, this is ruining my You're ruining my night.
Speaker 1: No, it's getting weird. It's almost like weird to even bring up because it's so commonplace, and it's just to the point where.
Speaker 2: I'm just find taking this stance, fine, this stance.
Speaker 3: Like mid thirties, let's like zoom out and look at our life for a second, Like, let's be real with each other here. This is not why we're doing this. And I honestly, I'm not saying this like fuck you. I'm trying to see actionionately, I'm just saying it's really getting weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how I feel. Is I am not like telling people how to live their lives. I'm just going there is a collective thing happening here that is it strange to me to be noticed anyway? What's coming on with uncoupling?
Speaker 1: What's going on with uncoupling?
Speaker 2: Divorce? Divorces in the air?
Speaker 1: Who's divorced?
Speaker 3: Now? Oh wait, everybody, now, okay, let's see Trudeau. Oh someone's everybody hold on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, goo goo goo.
Speaker 3: Someone was like, kim k is gonna go for Trudeau. That's so funny. I can see Tylor Swift going for Trudeau. I can see Kim Ka, I can see Kylie Jenner, I can.
Speaker 2: See oh my god, Well look here's what's going on. We've got fucking Trudeau, Deblasio and his wife and Lane Billy Porter. So if you ever got and Joe Manginiello, Oh.
Speaker 3: Right, I knew about that, Rosilia Rita Noles, oh Tina.
Speaker 2: The list goes on like something is happening this sum this is breakup here.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you twenty twenty three. It's something going on. It's something, something is in.
Speaker 2: How do you feeling trend? How do you feel being on trend with breakup?
Speaker 1: I feel being on trend not good. I mean like it's it's horrible. Going through a breakup is horrible.
Speaker 2: It's awful. There's no way to make it chic or like ooh, it's it's in right now, Like it doesn't make it any no.
Speaker 3: And also it's like it's equally it not maybe not equally painful, but it's so painful to be the person doing it as well as the person going through it, and it honestly chases you away from even getting into relationships in the first place, which is like something I'm sort of dealing with now is it's like I'm definitely dating a good bit, but I am so hesitant to get into something with someone that can hurt me in the ways in which I have been hurt had to hurt other people. Like it's almost like when you go on a date with someone and it's going good, you look them in the eyes and you're like.
Speaker 1: So are we going to ruin each other's lives or what?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. It's just like, are we going to get into it or what? Like?
Speaker 3: Are you going to be the person that I.
Speaker 1: Have to cry with?
Speaker 2: What's the Brockovic line?
Speaker 1: Are you going to be? You're going to be another thing that I have to survive. Oh what, I'm not up to it?
Speaker 2: And I'm not I'm actually not.
Speaker 1: How said this to me the other day.
Speaker 3: He was like, I feel like you need to take a break because you don't know what you want. And I was like, it's not even that I don't know what I want.
Speaker 1: He said, I'm not up to the emotions that go with I don't know. It's so difficult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I completely understand, and it makes me sad because I feel like you deserve everything you want.
Speaker 3: I mean likewise, but the thing is like it is fucking hard to get there, and it's work, and then you start to feel like I don't want I don't want to be like, you know, a chump for not wanting to go through it again. But it's just difficult, I think, especially like when you do have a lot to give and I feel like another thing. The psychic said to me, She was like, well, you have the you have the ability to love unconditionally. Congratulations. And I was just like and I was like, yeah, I think I know that's true, which is why when it feels conditional for someone else or you realize when things change it's just like too painful.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I think what's happening too for you is that in order to like avoid pain or like heavy investment or some such like, you are then selecting. There's a selection process there where it's like then you just end up going on like a bunch of I'm not saying this is what's happening, but then it's like it creates a thing where it's like you would only go on like mid dates anywhere where like the guy doesn't challenge you or doesn't stimulate or spark something.
Speaker 1: Not challenging, it's certainly not happening.
Speaker 3: Like I'm definitely a lot pickier and choosier with if I I mean, we've said this, like if I go out with someone, like I really want to be there, like and I feel like you're the same way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of. I feel like I'll take what I can get.
Speaker 1: At this point. No, that's so, that's that's wrong.
Speaker 2: It's okay, it's fine, it's fine. Can I just say I think the Lexipro is doing good things? And I do feel like I am, like Miles Leagues, in a better place than I was.
Speaker 1: You really seem so much better.
Speaker 2: You can tell girl.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Oh my god, that's good.
Speaker 3: I also think you're now even though it's like weird because everything is shut down, It's like you are now living like a normal life, you know what I mean. Like your life was abnormal, your life like is abnormal.
Speaker 2: I know. I picked up dry cleaning today. It's at that Charlie Barday tweet. It's like, right, oh, Like if I see someone with dry cleaning, I go, that's a fucking errand I'm like, I'm running errands.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: Like I had dinner with Sweety last night. By the way, we need to do sometime over the next month or two.
Speaker 2: This's happening.
Speaker 3: It will be a late summer of Compo. I was talking to her last night and she was like, you know, it's so interesting, like especially with the strike and everything with no one working, like you can sort of focus on like what is like a routine, because she was saying like it's very difficult for her to get anything done without a routine. So she was saying, like, you know, I wake up in the morning, like I make my coffee, I do my thing, like I have like a set schedule of things I do. And then I said to her when she was saying at the end of all this like routine stuff, I was like, you know, that's like an adult, normal life, and she's like, yeah, it is. And I don't have to feel guilty that I'm not like doing other things. It's just like I don't know, like like sometimes I the best days I have are when I feel like I accomplished small tasks, like I did launch this.
Speaker 1: I like went and picked up.
Speaker 3: Something that I've been meaning to get, Like there's been like weeks and weeks and weeks where I've needed to go get laundry detergent, and I went out and got it. And I was like, in the words of Ken Ryan, Gosling. I said, sublime, Oh my god, just like little things that now you have the time to do, which would have been so overwhelming for you, which is wrong.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is literally sublime in the sense that it's like beyond good, beyond great, it's something deeper than good. It's like, wow, this feels right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just.
Speaker 3: Do like tiny little human things for yourself. I know, literally, but you seem so much better because that's the.
Speaker 1: Case, right.
Speaker 2: I'm just worried that like the luxepro is not the right doll. I might be more of a pro zac rizol off situation. But I don't have I literally don't have the time to be like fucking knocked off of my feet for two weeks per drug, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Maybe, but can I say you do have the time, You do have the time, and yet I feel like this is what happens.
Speaker 2: I've been like waking up zombifide and then I go and then I think it's okay because literally, Katie Gavin Muna we were talking and they were asking me like, well, is it a good kind of tired or is it like is it a good kind of like down or is it a bad kind of down. I'm like, oh, that's such an interesting nuanced question, and I was like, I can't tell yet, but I think what happens is I wake up zombifide and I go, huh, that's interesting, and then I immediately start to feel bad about feeling tired, as if I'm not doing enough with my day, and yet I am kind of doing stuff with my days. I am like going to the gym, I'm like picking up dry cleaning, I'm like doing shit. And this is just the adjustment I think that, Like, for me, what I've experienced is well, one thing is my anxiety is like kind of.
Speaker 1: Gone, which has really been a big change.
Speaker 3: Like for example, like last week, the second day I went to Eras, I was going to meet up with a bunch of like people, many of whom I didn't really know, to pregame before the concert. And that is the kind of thing that would have driven me up the wall with anxiety, especially because low key there were going to be like a lot of hot gays there and so or like what I perceived to be like you know, like certain, and so I was getting like a little anxious I was, And that's the kind of thing like that I even started therapy to deal with is just like gatherings of large strangers of gay men. They're strangers, like just like that makes me nervous. And so I walked into this thing and I was like, oh my god, I didn't even think about the fact that I would ordinarily be really anxious about this, Like that was eliminated. So maybe what you're experiencing is like you used to have a comfort with feeling emotions in more extreme and because you're not feeling those emotions and extremes are like because you're not like moved to feel by every little thing, you're thinking, like there's something that's like keeping me down?
Speaker 1: Is that maybe it?
Speaker 2: Probably I think maybe with serotonin re entering my system, with the noise in my head sort of dissipating, that has been the thing that is like kept me up and awake and alert at all times. Like that, yeah, that anxiety, and now that that is going away, there's no buttressing for my energy, so it fucking crashes and I'm going, yeah, whoa was that the engine I was running on this whole time? Because literally working at my day job, it is like every day of the week, your emotions are being driven one way or the other. It's like a fucking switchboard. It's like either you feel great on Wednesday or you feel terrible on Wednesday. Either you feel amazing on Saturday or you feel it's like and every week it's that. And then on top of that, it was the travel and whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also probably something chemical and also not for nothing. But maybe this will be a good thing because it'll neutralize those feelings. I'm interested to see how you feel when you go back on this. Me too, if you stick with it, if it ever comes back.
Speaker 2: Truly, who knows.
Speaker 3: Let's get into I don't think so, honey, Okay, might have to be a messy I kind of want to get messy too. It's kind of been a messy episode, so why the fuck out? Whatever else do it?
Speaker 2: This has been a beautifully messy episode, hasn't it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: This is Matt Rogers. I don't think so, honey. As time starts now.
Speaker 1: I don't think so honey. Grinder, I deleted it. You can too.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of other, you know, hookup apps and dating apps you can use.
Speaker 1: I just think the app is too toxic, and I'm gonna be real. You can look it up.
Speaker 3: They just fired in retaliation a whole bunch of their employees just because they wanted to unionize, and that was completely unfair And it's bullshit. And I have people that I love and care about that were.
Speaker 1: Affected by it. Toxic app, toxic company.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just whenever you hear the word, it kind of sends a chill up your spine. So why are we doing it? Here's my message to the gay community. You don't have to do fucking anything you don't want to do. So if you don't want to be on this second, fucking delete it because I did and I'm doing just fine. And you go on Instagram it's basically a hookup app. You go on all these other ones. Do you want to sniff it up?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 1: Do that thing?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, because everyone's doing it, you don't have to do it, grinder included. I don't think so, honey.
Speaker 2: That's one minute beautiful fucking union busting. I mean, it's like.
Speaker 1: That bullshit, evil, evil.
Speaker 2: Legally, very very murky. To fucking retaliate against your employees for wanting to unionize, like not the right thing to do. I think they fucked up and by like letting go of all other people disgusting and a terrible app terrible fucking pay structure that those tears are fucking stupid, extra unlimited. It don't make no sense. I have nothing good to say.
Speaker 3: It's gotten to the point where it's like, I don't know, it's kind of like Twitter at this point, you know, where it's been, like, let's move on. It makes us feel bad. It makes us feel bad, and like now we have like black and white proof that like it's just as shitty on the inside.
Speaker 1: And that's my I don't think so, honey.
Speaker 2: Everybody listening who uses it, think about the last great experience you had.
Speaker 3: I might have been great seven, Yeah, yeah, I might have been twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, And maybe it was good because it was the first like good random sex I had had, but that wasn't because of the.
Speaker 2: Ap No no, no, no, okay.
Speaker 1: Hate that shit anyway. Okay, this is Bowen Yang's I don't think so, honey, And this time starts.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't think so, honey. The Real House Days of New York City, Season fourteen. I'm sticking with you to the end. I am really this episode. I like listen. I didn't finish it, but I hear is bring the new villain now or something? I can't keep up anymore. And it's already We're only four episodes in and I'm already like falling off. Listen what I am gonna stick with it? But I am. I think we need to stop pretending like it's like an amazing new reset. I think I'm still going back and watching the old episodes and going and look, I would say this openly to you know, people's faces, important people's faces. I would say, this is if not giving the give you know what I mean, I'm missing the energy the spark this had. Right now, this feels a little textureless. Jenna does not have what it takes to hold the center and to be in the center of the tableau. And so I just think we need to really give it a new shot of energy.
Speaker 1: And that's woman.
Speaker 3: I could not disagree more that I thought this was the best episode of the season. I like the season, all the women, and it's early bo I mean, and like with Housewives, it's like you have to look at as a collective season, and I think right now we're getting to know all of them and really getting to see like how they tick and everything. Like I mean, I almost feel like when a season, when a new franchise starts too hot, like salt Lake, it's like almost like it's setting it up to go down.
Speaker 2: Like I think we get two amazing seasons of salt Lake and then one dud season of for season three. But then I think I understand that there is like a cadence in a rhythm and like ebbs and flows. I just think I am not latching on the way that I would have hoped to. And I was really open to really getting into this season and I will and I'm sure I'm just saying right now, as of episode four, I'm like, who cares.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not saying you will eat your hat. I'm saying I hope you eat your hat because I hope so you really like it. I mean, like I think britn is a star who was also excellent un watch What Happens Live with Marlowe. I mean, you should definitely watch to the end. I think if there's some really interesting stuff there, like interesting contradictions on her personality that come out. I love Jenna. I think that she is doing an amazing job. I really enjoy watching her. I'm actually kind of obsessed with her. I fell down a YouTube wormhole of her the other day.
Speaker 2: I actually was incredible. I'm obsessed. She's popping up on my algorithm too on YouTube. I'm not saying she's not a star. I'm saying she any other season, any other city, she would be like the fun, quirky, not side housewife, but she would not be like carrying it. And I think they're relying her to carry this even though she seems a little uncomfortable doing that. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think that she's starting to come into her own in that regard, and I think we're it has to marinate. But I guess what I'm saying is like I'm liking the energy of what I'm seeing. I also did order uber hat. I will stress it has not come yet, but I'm very excited for my uber hot Taste thing. I didn't know it's on Unperceived Things until oh yeah, And that's why this episode was so amazing.
Speaker 1: We found out that uber hat was on Oprah Severed Things.
Speaker 3: I respect your opinion, I respectfully disagree. I think this is gonna be something we watch moving forward.
Speaker 1: Space.
Speaker 3: This is atension between us. This episode was you know, we were sort of went there.
Speaker 2: We went there.
Speaker 3: Listen plann up for our Diamond subscription if you know what's good for you for the extra bonus con and it's good for you baby. And just as a little tip of the hat to an episode that just came out, we end every episode with a song.
Speaker 1: When it comes to the club, there's a gong.
Speaker 2: I listened to it the other day and they play a gong during that part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Fergie sort of is Isn't Ferggy like International? Isn't Forggy like every race? Sure?
Speaker 1: Bye,