Speaker 1: The best of Sean Hennedy is on Now.
Speaker 2: Well, we have come out to your city, one of the ill saying you a conference zone will be desire.
Speaker 3: And if you want a little banging, ye.
Speaker 4: And come along.
Speaker 1: Sixty six percent of Americans disapprove of the Democratic Party, including the majority of Democrats, because they don't believe that we have a credible economic argument.
Speaker 5: The most unpatriotic people that we have in this country are matter and this president.
Speaker 6: We are the real patriots.
Speaker 1: But right now, with all due respect, we're walking down a damn different path.
Speaker 6: We're fighting fire with fire.
Speaker 3: And going to punch these sons in the mouth. Fredom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 2: Yeahway of coming to your site, going away against and saying you.
Speaker 6: A conscious son.
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity Show, more me I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 5: Thanks scotch on An hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. So we have spent years on this program and talking about something that maybe in the beginning most of you didn't really completely comprehend or understand, and that was that there are deep state actors, people with political agendas, and that they have been up to in my view at the time, and we reported on it, and we were right. We were more right than we knew that we were uh doing nefarious things. To put as I describe it, I believe center blocks on the scales of an line. And we can go all the way back to twenty sixteen and James Comy, and no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute, but then later would raid, The FBI would raid mar A Lago, Joe Biden top secret classified information and force separate locations, Hillary Clinton top secret classified information on her servers. Of course, the server's wipe clean with bleach bit devices, destroyed with hammers, sim cards removed, and then of course her dirty Russian disinformation dossier that was bought and paid for completely bogus, totally debunked, very early warnings about it not being credible as early as August of twenty sixteen, ignored by then FBI Director James Comy, and then resulting in an attempt to create a picture and narrative. Even even John Brennan was warning that Hillary Clinton was up to this, telling Obama personally, according to reports that she up to this. Then they lost the election, that was designed to have Trump lose the election. And then that was followed up by a career senior intelligence analysis and intelligence briefing that said, no, there was no Russian interference in twenty sixteen. That was not accepted by Barack Obama based on newly declassified information of Tulci, Gabbard and CIA Director Brennan. And so they decided to come up with a new intelligence analysis of what happened in twenty sixteen and came to a very different conclusion than what senior career intelligence officials came to. That was, in my view, to sabotage and incoming president. Now we had, you know, three and a half years of reporting on this program in which we've been totally vindicated and proven right on how all of this was based on a phony Russian disinformation dossiate. Now we also learned that officials lied about using the dog and their intelligence assessment. John Brennan in particular, telling Congress that James Comey signing three of the four Faiza warrens himself, which is over the course of a year, even after the dirty dossier was completely debunked, and that should scare every American that you have deep state operatives that want to bludgeon an incoming president after they failed preventing him from getting elected. Then, of course the Hunter Biden laptop story, which they knew would leak because Bob Costello, then Rudy Giuliani's attorney had a copy of it. The FBI knew about it. They verified the authenticity of that laptop in March of twenty twenty. They prebunked it all summer long, meeting weekly with big social media companies. The story breaks October twenty twenty, and people like Mark Zuckerberg and people over at Twitter like Jack Dorsey were asking, well, is this what you've been warning about Russian disinformation or is it real? They knew it was real, they didn't tell these social media companies, Hence that story was suppressed. Well, that's to give Biden an advantage in a political election year, because it was so damning everything that was on that election. The one person that told us the truth in real time as this was happening was Devin Newness, the one person that lied repeatedly to the American people about Donald Trump and Russia collusion was the congenital liar Adam Schiff. Adam Shift's report versus Devin Nunas's report were night and day. One told the truth and one was full of lies. And I'm going to get to Devon here in a second, but first I want to play for you Tulsey Gabbard revoking these security clearances of thirty seven people involved in what she's calling seditious conspiracy that undermines our democratic republic.
Speaker 7: Listen, Ultimately, the real crime here was against the American people, because this action singularly undermined the integrity of our democratic republic. What to speak of the fact that some of those folks in those thirty seven individuals that we revoked directed the revocation of security clearances from today under the direction of President Trump. They aided and embedded in this action, this seditious conspiracy that undermined our democracy, undermined our republic, and broke that sacred trust that every one of these professionals is supposed to have from the American people.
Speaker 5: All right, joining us now, Devin Nunez. He is now the CEO of Truth Social and the Trump Media and Technology Group. He's been a long time friend of the program, and Devin, I have to start by saying thank you because you told the American people the truth. You were beaten up routinely by the legacy media mob. You were right, You're proven right. Adam shiff as we said, was a congenital liar, lied the whole time to the American people, created a false perception when all the evidence pointed in any other direction. I mean, you know, how would you describe this period of time?
Speaker 3: Well, Sean, thank you for you and your show, not just the radio but TV that covered this from the beginning and got it right, along with John Solomon and Sarah Carter, and you know, just a handful of reporters that or news shows that we're willing to cover the true story here. And you know, I just looked back at this time period and I knew it from you know, back in twenty seventeen that you know, we were right over the target because when the left is shooting at you and the fake news, and granted it was the entire fake news that was shooting at me at the time, but all it did was it was essentially just entrenched me to know that what I was doing was the right thing. To do, and look, it ended up being up far worse than what even I imagine, and I knew it was really bad. You know, when you go back to the it's important to remember this that this started in early twenty sixteen. It actually started, Sean. You may not even know this part. This might be new for you. It started as a smear Trump that he does business with dirty Eastern European oligarchs, Russians, Ukrainians, et cetera. That's what they tried to put out in early twenty sixteen. Then they switched it to this Kakamemi putin stuff that made zero sense. But it goes forward. It wasn't just the fake intelligence report that they put together at the end of sixteen that hampered the Trump administration moving into twenty seventeen. Then it turned into the Moler witch hunt. And then when that started to unravel, and this is a really important one, Sean, that you covered at the time, the fake whistle blower, the Adam Shift fake whistle blower that led to the U Crane impeachment hoax.
Speaker 5: And then you've got you I mean, you mean they hearsay whistle blower. It wasn't even a real whistleblower.
Speaker 3: Right, That's why I call it the fake the fake whistle blower. And then it culminates. You have the Hunter Biden laptop story. Then it culminates with all the law Fair against Trump and then the raid on mar Lago and the appointment of Jack Smith as a special counsel. That is the entire of the criminality. It stretches for you know, nearly a decade. And I'll tell you what if if Trump wasn't the president today and didn't know what you know, didn't have the experience, and didn't have the right people in place like Cholci Gabbard and Cash Betel and Bongino and and John Ratcliffe, you know, this would still be going on. So they have to look at the entire grand conspiracy and they have to try to hold people accountable and for things that in some cases were done long ago. But that rate on our Lago Sean is unprecedent in US history. It really makes us. We became so numb or immune to the almost like Stockholm syndrome in this country because it was day after day, hoax after hoax after hoax after law fair. But you know where we look ridiculous it's around the world. When that rate of our algo occurred, we look ridiculous. Merrick Garland has blood on his hands on that, so does his deputy, so does Jack Smith. And I think all the emails, all the information, that's really I think the worst thing that happened, and there's been a lot of bad things, but that's the worst that has happened through all these corruption.
Speaker 5: And we're now learning that career at BI officials were very loudly speaking out saying, wait a minute, where we are not following proper protocol here Now, the FBI had already been given free access tomorrow a lago, and free access to quote the room where the so called top secret or classified information may have been stored, which by the way, Donald Trump did not put there himself. No president packs up the White House on the way out, and they were in the room, given access to the room, and then called and asked for an additional lock to be put on that door, and of course that was complied with. Nobody ever said they wouldn't have access tomorrow lago and they never even asked for it.
Speaker 6: Here's what we are.
Speaker 5: And I think all the people that you mentioned, you know, cash Fattel and Dan Bongino and Tulci Gabbard and John Ratcliffe and Pam Bondy. We're now discovering a lot. But let's go back to John Brennan knowing and even going to Obama. And by the way, you did tell me something I didn't know before.
Speaker 6: Thank you for that.
Speaker 5: But when Brennan knew that, in fact, that Hillary Clinton was planning this Trump Russian narrative to benefit her during this election, he was aware that it was full, he was aware it wasn't true. He warned Obama about it, and yet nobody did this thing to stop it.
Speaker 3: That's right. And just for the listeners out there, so they know the timeframe of this, this is as that narrative is leaking out in twenty sixteen, in July of twenty sixteen, that the Clinton campaign is putting out there about Trump's ties to putin. Brennan goes in briefs Obama right around the first of August twenty sixteen. And so you're exactly right that they all knew. So then fast forward, we receive a briefing from the FBI and the d and I, all the intelligence agencies after the election. So this is around Thanksgiving of twenty sixteen, I say we sorry. At the time, I was chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. We were brief that there was nothing unusual that Russia, China, you know, nothing unusual that doesn't happen on a daily basis. That was the briefing. Now we know from the newly released documents that a couple weeks after that, so at the beginning of December, right after Thanksgiving, there is a PDB known as the Presidential Daily brief This is an official document generated by all the intelligence agencies, kept secret only for the president. But there's copies of these, and now we find that there was one that was developed that mirrored the briefing that we had received a couple weeks before that got deep sixth, never made it to the light of day, never appeared to the president. The very next that's President Obama. The very next day, which I believe was around December sixth or seventh, is when Obama and Brennan and Comy and Clapper all orchestrate and others I'm just naming those. Those were the people in high level places, but there were many others orchestrate this phony intelligence report that was done in record time. By the way, Seanna, you know I always laughed at that time. I'm like, hey, you guys gonna get a report done. You got Christmas coming up, you have New Year's and you're going to have this all done before Trump, you know, takes office. If it's the fastest any government agencies that ever worked, well, it makes it easy to write, Sean, if you're just making up lies.
Speaker 5: Right quick, break right back more with Devin Newness. He's the CEO of Truth Social and the Trump Media and Technology Group. And Devin was right the entire time on all issues related to the deep state, and of course that there was not any Trump Russia collusion and the congenital liar Adam Schiff was wrong. Well, with Devin on the other side, then we'll get to your calls eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn, as we continue this Monday, You're on.
Speaker 1: The Sean Hannity Show, a place where free speech and the First Amendment are still alive and well.
Speaker 5: Liberalism is a failed ideology.
Speaker 1: Get your dose of independence and liberty every weekday right here with Sean. Sean handed.
Speaker 5: All right, we continue, Devin Nunas is with a CEO of Truth Social and the Trump Media and Technology Group, as he was on the cutting edge of being right about all of these deep state operatives that invented the Trump Russia Russia Russia hoax and other issues to sabotage Donald Trump and the congenital liar. Adam Schiff was wrong the whole time. There was senior career intelligence officials that did an intelligence assessment on the twenty sixteen election, and they found that there was no Trump Russia collusion, and that's when they decided to do another assessment that contradicted their very real assessment.
Speaker 3: And knowing Sean to your point, because of An this was actually made public by John Ratcliffe when he was the DNI. A lot of this was right before the twenty twenty election. Rackliff's the one that found these Brennan notes. So Brennan, you know, all of them knew about this Clinton plan and they pushed forward to do this phony assessment. And by the way that you know, people ask, well, what's the crime here, Well, the crime at least one of the crimes is line and misleading Congress. Because if you go post that these guys were all debriefed, I think it's fairly important information that one would tell the congressional committees that, hey, we knew back into in August of sixteen that Clinton had this plan that never was said in a fair jury in a normal part of America seven days a week and twice on Sunday, that those people would be prosecuted for lyne and misleading Congress. You can not omit something like that. That is at the highest life.
Speaker 5: Well, I want to ask you about this. I have one more question. On the other side of the break, you have a minute or two. You're very hard to book on this show because you're so busy, and I know Trump's a tough boss, and I know he's working you, working you to death, but it's too important. The final question I think is vital for people to hear an answer from you about do you have one more minute?
Speaker 6: Do you have a couple more minutes for Sean Hannity.
Speaker 3: I have all the time in the world.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, wow, Look how lucky I am.
Speaker 5: He's going to get yelled at by President Trump if he finds out eight nine four one, Shawn is our number. We'll get to your phone calls coming up. I promise, Hey, you're listening to the best of the Sean Hannity Show. We'll have more of your favorite guest topics and memorable moments. That's all coming up. You our listen to the best of the Sean Hannity Show standing up for what's right with America. We're back on the Sean Hannity Show. All right, twenty five now till the top of the hour. Toll free on numbers eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn, your calls are straight ahead. We have Devin Newness with us. Devin, of course, was proven right. He's been vindicated. Everything he reported, you know, as it relates to Russia, Russia, Russia, and a whole series of other investigations, was dead on accurate. We now know that Adam Schiff was lying to the American people on a regular basis because of a political agenda. Devin now the CEO of Truth Social and the Trump Media and Technology Group, and he knows more about what we're calling the Grand Conspiracy.
Speaker 6: And this is my final question Devin.
Speaker 5: For you, Cash Patel, Well, I think all these people are doing a great job, Cash, Dan Tulsey, John Pam BONDI. They're all working together to get to the bottom of all of this or else, I don't believe our democratic republic survives. And I believe that cinderblocks were being put on the scales of not one, not two, but three presidential elections in a row. And I think those people responsible have got to be held accountable. Now all this information, I can't believe they left burn bags and a trail a mile long of everything that they did, including text messages and emails and information that just validates everything that we had reported at the time and everything you would telling the American people at the time.
Speaker 6: My question is this, knowing now what we.
Speaker 5: Are learning and discovering all of this evidence that proves everything that you said was correct and everything that we reported was correct, do you believe there is a case for a grand conspiracy? And who do you think the people are that are most vulnerable to being held accountable?
Speaker 3: So the answer is not only do I believe it, but I made about a dozen criminal referrals from seventeen through twenty that Durham clearly didn't get to the Durham Special Council investigation. That Now, with that said, Durham did get some pretty good information. He did find some lower level people, one of them actually pled guilty, ironically sitting slapped on the risk by one of the corrupt judges in the in the DC court system. The others skated free, but he left alone the real culprits here, the people who were calling the shots. And look I went through in the last segment that you know they led and misled Congress for a long time. You know the fact that Brennan never offered up over multiple and not just Brennan but others that were interviewed by Congress over many years, not just before my committee, but Chairman Jordan's committee now Chairman Comer never once so that did he offer up or anyone else that they knew this was a Clinton hoax. So there's that, right. So those are those are fairly simple. You know, they conspired to hide information from Congress. I think as you get deeper, you need to get into and this is what you know we're slowly seen as this information comes out from the FBI and the other intelligence agencies, is who were the culprits within the FBI and other agencies that were taking part in this. So there had to have been emails directives that were given from dj to the FBI. Those are going to be the other other culprits that were involved in this. And that's why I think they really need to take a part and dissect the mar A Lago raid, which essentially bookends all the corruption because us that, you know, they had to have a predicate, and I'd love to know what that predict it is, because I believe one of the documents that they were looking for that they thought that Trump was secretly hiding because of course this is what they do. They accused you doing of what they're actually doing. They were looking for the document that we put together that just recently got finally got declassified and released. Actually Trump had declassified at numerous times, but we could never get it out to the public until recently. Rick Crawford, the chairman, the Republican chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, now worked with the Trump administration to get that document public. Well, what that document showed that our team spent years going through is there was not one scintilla of Russian intelligence anywhere. And in fact, the intelligence showed that, if anything, the Russians preferred Clinton over Trump. But most importantly, the Russians, like everyone else around the world, thought it was a fad of complete and thought that Trump was going to lose and Hillary Clinton was going to win, so there was no reason to even pay attention to Trump at all.
Speaker 5: That's what the intelligence they They even, according to recently declassified information, they even held back, you know, damning evidence on Hillary Clinton as a means of maybe using it against her well when she was president.
Speaker 3: And Sean, that information was the information that I've had since twenty seventeen and eighteen that I couldn't well release to the American public because they would have come after me for releasing classified information. So full circle, I believe that they that Merrick Garland and his band of corrupt FBI and DJ officials. One of the documents they were looking for was that report, because that report was very damning. You know, imagine if that would have come out in you know, after Trump was president in twenty one or twenty two, you know, twenty three. They had to go try to find that document. They thought that Trump was going to release it because technically he had already declassified it. But astonishingly, and actually John Solomon can tell you about this, how deep the corruption goes. We all thought at the time in twenty twenty, we thought that that was that report was going to end up at the National Archives. Well, when John Solomon and others went to go look for that report at the National Archives, it wasn't there. And so that I believe is why if you remember the criminal referral on President Trump came from the National Archives and they cutely fought. Because Solomon and others were looking for that document at the National Archives, it must mean that Trump has that document. So that document now just came out, you know, a month ago, and look, it's a damning piece of It's a thirty five to forty page report that we were that we put together over many years that never made it to the public. So just the fact that they knew all that information too and held that from the American public.
Speaker 5: So look, well, and I want to let everybody know, I mean, you acted with complete integrity. I mean there were times I'd call people like you and Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows and the few people that were knowledgeable and willing and wanted to get the truth out there. But there were things and moments where you said to me, Sean, I cannot tell you I remember directly having those conversations. I'm very grateful to you and I don't take any joy in being right in this. I just the only joy I take in it is we're getting to the bottom of it and the hopes that we can restore these institutions, the FBI and our intelligence community to their once former greatness because it's been corrupted and it's been weaponized, and it's been politicized. And I don't think my analogy is wrong of deep state actors trying to put cinderblocks on the scale of presidential elections, and that's three of them. But anyway, Devin new knows, we really do a pre shaate your hard work. Then sorry, you went through so much. You know, you went through a lot of he took a lot of personal hits, and you were telling the country the truth at the time, and now you're being vindicated. I'm not sure you know if that takes away the pain of being called the liar by the congenital liar.
Speaker 3: Well, Sean, I'll say this, there is there cannot be any vindication truly, because you know, President Trump was the victim and a lot of this so so was I and many of my other committee members, the Republican members of Congress at the time, and and staff like Cash Bettel who who were investigated by the DOJ. But you know, at the time, you know, we now know all that that they opened up investigations. The dj under the Trump administration, under the leadership of Rod Rosenstein and Chris Ray at the FBI, opened up investigations into the very people who were investigating them. That included my staff and Senator Grassley Staff, who were really the only two that were getting to the bottom of this information. But look, I'm gonna leave you with one just like the unbelievable piece of evidence that is also like funny in a way, but that also sad. But it's about our friend Adam Schiff. And you know, you may recall the times that he said that there was more than circumstantial evidence that Trump had colluded with Russia. Well everyone knows, and he knew at the time. The obvious one that it was actually the Clinton campaign and the Clinton people who were coluding with Russians, who were actually, you know, then feeding it to Christopher Steele to do all that nonsense. But everybody forgets this one, and I know you remember it, but it's it can't be said enough. The other one that colluded with Russians who we actually thought were Ukrainians was Adam schiff Is remember when he got caught by the what he thought were Ukrainian.
Speaker 5: In Oh well, I used to play that tape all the time, Bussava and he thinks he's speaking to Russians and he's like colluding with Russians.
Speaker 6: Does Vladimir Putin?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Vladimir no very much.
Speaker 3: You know, I just can't say that enough because it's it's so ridiculous. I know so many people got hurt by all this, you know, but it shows they can't even be embarrassed. I mean, he's the one.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I mean it was he was caught dead to rights on tape. Listen, I know everybody, I mean, the investigator, the people that were getting to the truth, they were you know, targets ABC and D. I'm not going to sit here and whine, but even my reporting irritated them enough that they harassed the crap out of me in ways that I never disclosed publicly, and you know, resulted in me hiring you know, full time general counsels and lawyers for reasons.
Speaker 6: That I won't go into now.
Speaker 3: Exactly, Sean, And that's why I say, you know, President trut myself, you you know, you know, we'll all be fine. We all and went through this dark chapter of American history. And we want to see people held accountable. But there are so many people that lost nearly everything right, like a Carter Pay, a General Flynn, and Paul man Terrible.
Speaker 5: Terrible Paul Manifort went to jail every day. They would tell him, Oh, we'll let you out if you just tell us what we want to hear. And Paul wrote this in his book that you know, I mean, that's a pretty strong offer to get your freedom in exchange for lying. And he said, he said to me on this show, he said, I would not lie. They wanted me to lie, and I couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: And that's why I seaned that there can't be prove indication for these people because they lost so much. They lost their you know, how do you know.
Speaker 5: They lost it? Whatever money they had is gone. They paid it to lawyers. They in Paul's case, he spent time in jail. My personal privacy was constantly being upended by personal text messages being revealed publicly. Whatever happened to the right of privacy that liberals cares on much about forget it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why it has to be. Uh, there'll never be vindication, but hopefully there can be, you know, a reckoning and that people will pay a price. But the but there's so many of the you know, the the bit players in this that got smeared and we'll never we'll we'll never recover.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's terrible. And I know we know those same people. Uh, Devin, I know we kept you longer than we thought. Thank you for straightening all of this out. It gets complicated, but it actually is very simple. And what it comes down to is just people that didn't want Donald Trump to be president that we're willing to abuse power in ways that are unimaginable to do it anyway, and sabotage his first his first term as president. Devin, and I appreciate it, sir, Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Sean.
Speaker 6: Eight nine one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: Final Hour roundup next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the Final Hour Free for All on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 5: All right, let's get to our phone. Savannah is in our nation's capital, Washington, d C. Savannah, Hi, how Are you glad you called? We only have about a minute and a half. It's all yours.
Speaker 4: Hey, Shawn, thanks so much for having me. Yes, here in the nation's capital, loving the work that our president's doing. But I will say we need more help from Trump. I see a lot of rhetoric on Facebook Instagram of DC residents not being happy, but I think if you talk to other residents, we are very happy because Trump is doing something that our mayor has premitted our police force for doing for quite a while. We have violence in are apartment and complexes, the streets of our apartments, teenagers with tasers and guns on the Metro. It's gotten completely out of control. Crime is clearly not down. And if this was crime down, I can't believe that's what people want for our nation's capital. So so happy to see the work Trump's doing. And if Trump can hear me, please, we need more help from you.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: Democrats as soon as they get a minute, they're going to try and take away that help. As the President pointed out nineteen of those cities he's looking at to bring safety and security. As I said at the beginning of the show, if you don't have law and order and safety and security. You don't have a path to pursue happiness. It's that simple. If you don't have a good economy, you don't have a path to pursue happiness. You know, we're at a tipping point in terms of the country, which was part of my opening monologue today, and people have got to decide because the left is gone absolutely insane. Anyway, I appreciate the call. Glad you feel better. I hope Chicago's next. I love the technology that is rapid radios dot com. You're gonna love it. If you're a kid. You ever tried to play with the walkie talkie. There's so much fun. Number one, but number two now they're industrial strength. Number three. Now they're on a nationwide lt network. Number four. You don't pay a subscription or monthly fee ever, and it's one touch connection. You can be in my free state of Florida to talk to anybody in any state around the country, and it's just you know, hey, Grandma, just checking in. Your grandma lives across the coast, and you're saying, Grandma, just checking in, making sure you're okay. Anything you need, please let me know. This is walkie talkies nationwide network, industrial strength, rapid radios dot com.
Speaker 6: You will love this technology all right.
Speaker 5: When we come back, we'll check in with the South Carolina Attorney General, Alan Wilson, who will join us. We'll talk about politicizing our judicial system. Very very angry democrats and wired democrats now against law and order and safety and security which has become nonexistent in liberal cities and towns and states. We'll get to that and more in your calls eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn. As we continue, you are listening to the best of the Sean Hannity Show. Don't forget Catch the Sean Hannity Show weekdays right here on this station, and stay tuned for more right after the latest news